International Travel Network Reviews

San Bruno, CA

About International Travel Network

ASAP Tickets® stands as a trusted travel agency committed to offering affordable airline tickets on a global scale. Coupled with dedicated 24/7 customer support, our team of Personal Travel Agents is ready to assist you in discovering and booking airline tickets tailored to your budget and flight preferences.

International Travel Network Reviews

Stars Rating

• 90%
  • 1%
  • 1%
  • 2%
  • 6%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASAP Tickets?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASAP Tickets?

Reviewed Sept. 30, 2020

Straight up. Warning. Do NOT use this company at all for your tickets. We purchased our tickets prior to covid to Australia to visit family. Due to the covid, government advisory stated, do not travel. We called United Airlines about our tickets, and they told us we had to call back ITN. We did so. ITN told us they could only postpone. We did that. Currently, we still can't go, so we called ITN for a refund. Our tickets for the trip cost $2565.50. They preferred us to extend, but we must pay them 500.00 for each tickets, plus a $250.00 processing fee for each. (1500 we had to pay). So, then we asked for a refund. They stated it would be $500.00 penalty for each ticket, and another 250.00 processing fee to get a partial refund. But, wait for it...Wait for it!...They wanted us to PAY THEM $500.00 to start the process to refund us for EACH TICKET just to get a partial refund.

Reviewed Sept. 28, 2020

Because of Covid I wasn't able to travel in April. Conrad went out of his way to make things easier and rebooked my flights efficiently. Thanks to his patience and hard work I will recommend ITN to others.

Pinned

Dear Deborah, thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed Sept. 25, 2020

This service is exceptional. Agent Ruby always helps until the very last detail is covered. Now, with the Corona virus situation, she called me 4 weeks before the scheduled flight and offered to postpone it for a later date. Thank you for making me feel secure about my travel bookings..

Pinned

Dear Sara, thank you for the feedback! Stay safe!

Abhinav increased rating by 1 star.
    Customer ServiceSales & Marketing
    After a positive interaction with International Travel Network, Abhinav increased their star rating on March 19, 2021.

Updated review: March 19, 2021

Finally after more than one year of patience, miscommunication cum mental harassment I got the refund. Thank you.

Original Review: Sept. 18, 2020

I booked tickets from ASAP tickets around NOV 2019, then I cancelled it well before the departure date and I also received the copy cancellation request from ASAP tickets. I was told that refund may take 3-4 months, now it's been 9 months now, I have nor received anything. I have tried contacting ASAP several times but nothing happened. I called airlines about my ticket and they say that there was never a reservation with ticket number which asap issued to us. It's a big scam, please do not book. They will never refund you in case of cancellation. Please do not loot people's hard earned money in these tough times, I wish I could take an action on this. Travel date: 5 Jan 2020.

Pinned

Dear Abhinav, your refund request in progress. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

Reviewed Sept. 18, 2020

Thanks for organizing my refund for the flight canceled because of Covid. Travel agent informed me whenever there were some updates regarding my request. It took some time but I'm still happy it's done.

Pinned

Dear Randi, thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed Sept. 15, 2020

Both Lazarus & Arnold have been both fantastic in helping me navigating through unwelcome & unplanned changes to my itinerary due to airlines Mishaps! Their commitment to excellence in helping their customers is exceptional! I strongly advice any traveler to use ITN services. :)

Pinned

Dear Nathalie, thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2020

Sony from ASAP tickets provided a topnotch service when organizing my trip to Philippines. Due to severe restrictions it was more difficult to plan travel myself, so I asked for the help of ASAP Tickets travel agency. I am sure I've made the right choice.

Pinned

Dear Diana, thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2020

Chuck from ITN was able to find me a a perfect flight deal that I wasn’t able to find by myself. I am very satisfied with my experience with him and Asap Tickets agency. I will call him for my next trips as well.

Pinned

Dear Jocelyn, thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2020

I was so impressed by travel agent Joseph and his outstanding customer service. Great communication skills, patience and good attention to details. The selection of flight options he provided was on top of things.

Pinned

Dear Lydia, thank you for the feedback!

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Aug. 29, 2020

We bought 4 tickets to travel to Paris in June, but the airline cancelled both our outbound and inbound flights. After months of battle and NO HELP whatsoever from the ASAP Tickets agent (part of ITN), the airline refunded our tickets back to ASAPtickets. However, Asaptickets/ITN is now refusing to refund us. They are holding up our money and even tried to scam us into paying them an additional $1000 to get our refund. ASAPtickets/ITN is charging us for a service that was never provided or even available! BEWARE! DO NOT use this fraudulent company! Their agents are professional scammers and thieves. Save yourself a LOT of trouble and book directly with the airline company! DO NOT USE the following Asaptickets agents: Joseph S. (**) and Harrison V. (**).

Pinned

Dear Irina, your request is in progress. Please be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsStaff

Reviewed Aug. 27, 2020

I purchased their recommended ticket protection policy. Because of Covid 19, our return flights from Asia to the US were canceled. Oh agent at ASAP got us return tickets which delayed our return by 4 days. The policy promised $300 per person if there was a delay of 6 hours or more. ASAP did not honor that agreement nor give a reason. After months of email and phone efforts, we were denied the payment. ASAP finally agreed to refund our premium of $118. It took another 2 months and many phone calls and emails to finally get that. Most calls and emails were not returned.

We I was very happy with my agent though he left the company. His email and phone were simply removed saying he was no longer there. Customer service dragged their feet for weeks until I inquired again and then I was told they were working on it. Our canceled flights came through Europe but because of travel restrictions, we were forced to come through Asia. ASAP would not help with refunds for the 6 flights not used. I understand the pandemic was hard for everyone but this went on for 6 months. Overall, except for Quest, our kind initial agent, our experience was not good and I cannot recommend ASAP at all. I’m a frequent long term traveler and Have never had such bad service. There are plenty of other options out there.

Reviewed Aug. 25, 2020

Miley was knowledgeable and, while organizing my travel, she was patient as hours. Support received was remarkable. I will certainly call Miley again and will spread the word about her excellent customer service.

Pinned

Dear Daniela, thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed Aug. 21, 2020

Agent patiently dealt with all my schedule changes. It was such a pleasure to work with a live travel agent who understands the specifics of my needs, not like these online robots with zero understanding.

Pinned

Dear Joshua, thank you for the feedback!

Veronica increased rating by 4 stars.
    Customer ServiceStaff
    After a positive interaction with International Travel Network, Veronica increased their star rating.

Original Review: Aug. 18, 2020

I am regular ASAP ticket customer. I purchased two tickets in March to travel to Africa, however a few days before my scheduled travel date my flight was cancelled due to COVID-19, and world borders closure. Right after I tried to get my full refund and I was advised that I would lose money which I found rather odd. I decided that I would call back when the border reopens and scheduled another flight.

I called this past Sunday to rebook my flight and I was advised on Monday to contact the airline directly because they could not locate me in the system by my agent Junior. I proceeded to contact Delta airlines billing department and they confirmed that they issued a refund to ASAP tickets on June 12. I then called back ASAP tickets with the Delta billing agent on the line, and ASAP was now able to locate me in the system. While on the line with the Customer service agent from ASAP, he tried contacting my travel agent Junior, but he was on the other line. Junior called me back 30 minutes later, and proceeded to scold me by asking what I was trying to accomplish by calling customer service.

He then told me that the matter would be resolved. I did not hear back from him until this morning after I left him a voicemail, and stated that the matter was resolved and he would find me a flight. 30 minutes later he called back with a flight schedule, only this time I had to add more money due to the recall commission fee. I don't understand and, confused why I am losing funds and have to pay a fee for a flight that I did not take. I understand that the Government required refunds issued back to customers due COVID-19.

I am not happy at all how ASAP agents bounced back among agents pretending to Managers and supervisors, with at least 3 agents disconnecting the line as soon as I started explaining my issue. I don't understand why a ticket that ASAP purchased for $445 each and I paid $1075, and delta issued a full refund and I am required to add another few hundred dollars to get rescheduled to a new flight. And the agents bounce me around different agents, and now I call ITN customer service number and getting disconnected. I can be contacted at **! Best, Veronica. Reply Forward

Pinned

Dear Veronica, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address. Thank you in advance!

Reviewed Aug. 17, 2020

Extremely helpful and clear in explaining all the details related to my flight bookings. I felt like talking to a family member. Hopefully I will get a chance to book more flights with Martin and ASAP Tickets.

Pinned

Dear Corey, thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed Aug. 13, 2020

I really liked that the flight booking and exchange processes were simple and transparent. I will return to book more flight tickets with ASAP for my regular UK-US trips. Thanks for the flexible service.

Pinned

Dear Francesca, thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed Aug. 11, 2020

Horrible experience. We purchased tickets back in February for a flight in August of 2020. We provided all our info and credit card details to International Travel Network / ASAP Tickets. 4 of the tickets were charged on our credit card by United Airlines per the request of this company, and 1 charge was by ASAP Tickets (this company). Due to the Pandemic and our destination not allowing us to fly, we called ASAP tickets and asked for a refund, 1.5 months before the flight. They refused and said United Airlines will not refund. So we called United Airlines, United told us we are allowed for a 100% refund due to the situation of the flight not allowing us to fly to our final destination.

We called ASAP TICKETS back and told them this, they said we need to make a conference call, and kept delaying us, only returning or voice mails every 4-5 days. We had the conference call and United Airlines told them on the phone that ASAP Tickets need to request the refund and they will give them the money back, then ASAP Tickets will refund us back. Agent agreed on the phone. This was a month ago, and now we are 10 days past our supposed to be flight date. We are being ignored.

It turns out, United refunded ASAP Tickets/International Travel Network, LLC and they will not give us our money back. This is 100% Fraud, it is illegal and should be dealt with accordingly. They stole over $6,000 from us, this is not right, not honest, and not fair, especially during a Pandemic. After trying to get a refund, they sent me a link to give them my credit card so they can charge $250 per ticket ($1000 total) and only then they say they will refund. LOL!!!! SCAM!!!! Why not refund the balance you agreed and keep the rest, why charge me again. These guys are crooks!

Pinned
    Dear Ike, your request is in progress.

Reviewed Aug. 6, 2020

I purchased airline tickets for travel before Covid-19. Delta cancelled my flight in April, a full refund was issued to ASAP tickets on April 24th. I have been fighting for MY MONEY since then. I didn't ask ASAP to contact Delta for a refund. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THEY HAVE STOLEN MY MONEY. They are full of excuses as to why it is taking so long to get a refund. They always want me to take a credit which is unacceptable. Any other business you would have a refund in a maximum of a week. I have played nice, but my patience is wearing thin. My next course of action is to get a attorney involved.

Pinned

Dear Alan, your refund is in progress and we try to speed up the process. Please be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Aug. 5, 2020

Virus hit, they have my ticket$ Since April 29. They lie. They keep our money. They use their credit card so airline refunds to ITN also known as ASAP tickets!!! Stay away!! Far away.. until the tv station get a hold of them!!!

Pinned

Dear Itene, your refund request is in progress. Please be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

Reviewed Aug. 5, 2020

I truly appreciate the assistance that Asap Tickets provided during the COVID-19. Once again you proved that my flight bookings are in good hands. I will spread the word about your services also to other people who might be interested in flight tickets.

Pinned

Dear Oscar, thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed Aug. 4, 2020

Asap Tickets is way better than other airline ticket seller I have ever used. I recommend using Asap Tickets to anyone who is looking for a great service combined with low prices! Agent ** is the best.

Pinned

Dear Frederick, thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed July 28, 2020

I purchased my ticket to Liberia and due to covid I could not take my flight. I paid $5000 w insurance and now they want to charge me to get my refund or force an exchange that is almost 50% less than what I paid. They have given several different amounts of penalties and constant lies. Don’t ever use this company.

Pinned

Dear Francis, as per our records your request is in progress, but it takes time to come up with a solution.

Reviewed July 28, 2020

I had a round trip Michigan-Frankfurt on June 18th with ITN confirmation Nr. **. Because of Covid situation, it was impossible to flight so United Airlines refunded my ticket, but as I booked the flight from ASAP, it’s their part to transfer my money back to my bank account. For a month now I have tried to contact one of their agents, Dusty, emailed costumer service, filed a complain in their website, contacted them through their Facebook page and all other social media and not a single response till today. ASAP Tickets is a nonprofessional and irresponsible company that is trying to keep my money. I will never again book from this scam company and I will definitely make sure to let everyone else know what a nightmare is to get your money back from them!

Pinned

Dear Algerta, your issue is in progress. Please accept our apologies for any delays caused by the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

Reviewed July 27, 2020

Agent Lisa was supportive and truly helped with my complicated situation with flights. My initial flight was canceled and it was stressful cause I needed that ticket. Lisa did everything right and found a replacement itinerary that worked out perfectly. I will always recommend this particular agent of ASAP tickets.

Pinned

Thank you for the feedback, Joshua!

Reviewed July 21, 2020

The ASAP agent I worked with was somewhat unclear. But the deal I got was worth this little confusion. The price and layovers were better than I could have expected. All in all the experience went well????

Pinned

Dear Emma, Thank you for the feedback!

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed July 17, 2020

I was overseas when the Covid-19 hit hard the US. ASAPtickets helped to find suitable flights for me to come back home. I appreciate their service at this crazy time. Keep up your good work and God bless!!!

Pinned

Thank you for the feedback, Ann!

Don increased rating by 3 stars.
    Price
    After a positive interaction with International Travel Network, Don increased their star rating.

Original Review: July 14, 2020

Bought ticket in early March plus insurance for Rome Italy. Flight was cancelled due to Corona, was offered voucher to use by March 2021 (which wouldn't do me any good) or refund. Had to pay $350 upfront to get refund and they would credit my card for full amount in 60 days. I am leary about sending $350 in hopes of getting refunded in 60 days. Can't they just take the fee out of my refunded ticket price?

Pinned

Dear Don, your request is in progress. Please be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

Verified purchase
    Heng increased rating by 4 stars.
    Customer ServiceSales & Marketing
    After a positive interaction with International Travel Network, Heng increased their star rating on Aug. 14, 2020.

Updated review: Aug. 14, 2020

The company was able to resolve my complaints and understood the circumstances. Thank you for your help.

Original Review: July 9, 2020

My ITN confirmation number is **. On 2/3/2020, I made a purchase through ASAP Tickets with Morpheus for multi flights to travel in Philippines - SFO Feb 28th - Manila March 1st, Manila - Davao March 1st, Davao - Manila March 7th, Manila to Cebu March 18th, Cebu to Manila March 23rd, and Manila to SFO March 23rd. However due to the COVID-19 pandemic on March 16th, all flights were cancelled due to the pandemic and Philippines President ordered a lockdown.

I am disputing all my flights starting from March 18th-March 23rd with ASAP Tickets and I tried numerous times trying to get assistance. Morpheus ignored all my emails and his supervisor Ramon was extremely difficult to get a hold of. It is like moving mountains because to this day, after 4 months, I am still trying to contact Ramon. I filed a credit card dispute and ASAP Tickets refused to refund my money. They "claimed" they provided me credits that I have no access to and denied my refunds, which was no fault of my own. Prior to purchasing your tickets with ASAP Tickets or this company, please look at all the negative reviews on Better Business Bureau.

Avoid them at all cost, they are very difficult to deal with and difficult to get a hold of to get assistance. They ask for tips for booking your flights and offer no assistance at all. It feels like they will take your money and run. I will be posting negative reviews for this company in almost every social media platform I can possibly find to help others make an informed decision prior to making a purchase with this company. I also filed a Better Business Bureau complaint against this company for scamming me. Do not charge consumers for a service that you cannot provide and then refuse to refund their money.

Pinned

Dear Heng, Please accept our apologies for any delays caused by the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds. Your request is still in progress.

Reviewed July 6, 2020

To be honest with you, before purchasing my airline tickets to China, and Singapore from ASAP Tickets last year, let's just say that I was very skeptical, and I almost did not buy from them and nearly went with usual verified travel agencies in the states like, Travelocity, Expedia, etc, etc, which had much more expensive tickets; now given that my previous purchasing experience was a very positive, then, I decided to buy my airline tickets from them again, but this time heading towards Central America.

This is a great agency that will find and match your online prices to ensure that you get the best deals, what else can I say, except that my travel agent, Erza was just amazing, she was not only able to work with me as far as being able to purchase, but kept in touch with me make sure that I would still get the best deals possible, until I was actually able to buy my airline ticket from her, I highly recommend this travel agency to everyone in the States, just make sure that you keep in touch with your agent, to ensure a better experience. One very important thing to keep in mind is the time difference, some of these agents are in Asia, so be mindful of that. Like I said before, my experiences have only been positive when it comes to purchasing from them, take a chance and save yourself some money when it comes to traveling, take care and GOD Bless.

Cordially

Denis

Pinned

Dear Denis, thank you for your trust!

Valerie increased rating by 3 stars.
    Customer Service
    After a positive interaction with International Travel Network, Valerie increased their star rating on March 23, 2021.

Updated review: March 23, 2021

The refund has been processed finally.

Original Review: June 29, 2020

Five Airline tickets ( two adults and three children ) were purchased back in Dec 2019 on Lufthansa traveling to Paris, that part was good. However refund was requested at the beginning of April 2020, from that point on all went sour.

Reason for refund were presented to ITN:

1. As a note from the Doctor indicate kids shouldn’t be traveling due to activated asthma condition.

2. Lufthansa cancelled flights due to Covid 19

The customer support department, that needed the most at the time of crisis, nowhere to be found. Numerous emails, phone calls with no results. Very frustrating! Today is 29 Jun 2020. Problem has not been solved.

Pinned

Dear Valerie, We understand the importance of your issue. Kindly send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com so we can come up with a solution.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed June 28, 2020

The worst company ever! Ruined our vacation. Allowed me to purchase an airfare for my family and I for June flight in the amount of $3,707.56 plus $20 and cancelled on us a few weeks prior flying. Their reason was that the airline cancelled. I called the airline and found out it wasn't true. The airline only changed the times and ASAP/ITN could easily fix that. Instead they said they cannot do it.

In order not to lose our money ASAP/ITN forced us to re-book our flights for July and pay more $$$ for the difference in price. They also recommended to purchase additional insurance so we don't lose our money in case they would cancel again. We paid the difference in price $132 and additional $357.80 for the insurance because we were scared we would lose more money. I was assured we will fly out in July. Guess what? Less than 2 weeks prior our flight, they cancelled again!! Not because the flight is not available but because ASAP/ITN sells tickets below market price and if the airline sells more expensive tickets, ASAP customers get cancelled! It is the buggiest BS company in the world. I would never ever book with them again! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!

Pinned

Dear customer, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com. Thank you in advance!

Reviewed June 27, 2020

I first contacted ASAPTICKETS about our flights which were cancelled by Delta on April 11, 2020. I have spoken to numerous agents, have emailed them numerous times and still no one can tell me when I’ll get a refund. ASAP Tickets has been giving me endless excuses, misinformation, and differing responses from one team member to the next. I was told on May 5, that I would be getting a refund, but still no refund. I would love to read a review where someone received a refund for a flight that was cancelled due to Covid 19, but after reading reviews on their FB page, TripAdvisor, TrustPilot, YouTube, ITN’s website and this website, I have not read one. Shame on them for not refunding my money and causing me unbearable stress.

Pinned

Dear Janice, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com. Thank you in advance!

Reviewed June 23, 2020

My return flight was cancelled due to covid. When ASAP Tickets called to notify me I was told I had been given a travel voucher from the airlines so when I knew flying would become available just to call back and they would get me a flight. I have been trying to get a resolution for weeks. Am unable to reach anyone other than agents who are unable to do anything. One agent even laughed when I asked for a supervisor telling me I would never speak with one. I then reached another agent who said she got authorization to give me the agent's supervisor's contact information. The telephone doesn't work so I sent an email which then states they are in a remote location with no telephone but are able to respond Via email. This is the worst company they got paid and I have not received what I paid for yet.

Nadine increased rating by 3 stars.
    Customer ServiceStaff
    After a positive interaction with International Travel Network, Nadine increased their star rating.

Original Review: June 18, 2020

Can't get in touch with my agent!!! I have some concerns about my upcoming flight status. Customer support lines seems to be too busy – I called twice with no results. Any advice would be appreciated.

Pinned
    Dear Nadine, Thank you for providing your travel details via direct message. We are happy that your issue was resolved.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced.

Reviewed June 17, 2020

Updated on 07/06/2020: Wrote a previous review on how I could not get refunded for my tickets even though airlines were giving them. ITN responded asking booking number and etc.., said they would help on the public forum. Please be advised I haven't been refunded or contacted.

Original Review: I purchased tickets from ITN (asap tickets) Feb 2020 to fly May 2020. Obviously we could not fly out because of Covid 19. We were given the chose to get credit for ticket and use by one year or receive only 20% refund. I do not understand why we can not get refund when the airline is giving refunds or offering 2 years to use credit. This was a family vacation and two of the members are military so we need more time than one year to rebook. I would like refund but I am only getting the runaround.

Pinned

Dear Julie, Thank you for providing us your travel details. We have gathered all information together and your request is in progress. Be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 16, 2020

It took a little bit of time but got me the best deal and flight. Omar was very helpful. Trying to get best layovers and less flight time to Asia. He helped me tremendously. Considering my flight was canceled through another agency. Thanks.

Pinned

Dear John, thank you for the honest feedback!

Reviewed June 5, 2020

I purchased two tickets to Italy on Feb 5 for a trip leaving today, June 5 on United. Due to the Covid 19, we cannot travel. Besides, Italy is closed to the US until June 15. ITN said they would give me a voucher good until 2/5/21. The chances of us senior citizens being able to travel by then is very low. UA states that their vouchers are good for 2 years. What gives with a voucher offer of one year?? If we cannot technically travel to Italy at this time, why can’t we get a refund of our money? I have called ASAP (ITN) many times and still haven’t seen evidence of a voucher. I expect a voucher good for 2 years if a refund is not possible. (My friends traveling on Delta are getting a refund!)

Pinned

Dear Holly, your request is in progress, but be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

Reviewed May 27, 2020

I booked a ticket for my mom in March 2019 for travel in early May. I bought insurance. I requested a refund due to her age and COVID19. I was told they have to check with the airline. I sent them the email from Delta. Later I found out she could get a full refund instead of a voucher, I again sent them that information. I was told they sent for my refund but it would take up to three month but no matter how many times I asked for the date the refund was processed I am being ignored. I am going to call my mom's CC company and file for fraud. You should do the same. I saw many others in this same situation with this company. I had no problems booking a prior trip with them.

Pinned

Dear Anne, please kindly send us your Booking Confirmation number and flight details at feedback@asaptickets.com so we can locate your travel request and assist you. Thank you in advance!

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 26, 2020

Our family uses the services of ASAP Tickets every year when visiting my wife's family in the Philippines. This year we postponed our travel and changed our flight tickets to 2021. The exchange process was fast and stress free.

Pinned

Thank you for the feedback, Ruben! Stay safe!

Reviewed May 25, 2020

The company ASAP Travel is a poorly run enterprise that cannot deliver as promised. I was charged for an airlines ticket that was not issued. The refund process is very chaotic as one would expect for a foreign organization. I highly recommend you not contact them for any travel arrangements.

Pinned

Dear Jeffrey, We’re sorry to hear about your experience. Kindly send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com so we can come up with a solution.

Reviewed May 25, 2020

I have booked flights with ASAP Tickets several times without any issues. In these bookings I have encountered both reschedule and refund requests and all were handled professionally. Keep up the good work!

Pinned

Dear Calvin, thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed May 23, 2020

I have purchase tickets to go to Brazil and with the tickets a protection plan that was explained by the agent “Lester” that I would be able to cancel my tickets if needed for any reason. With all this pandemic going on they started making changes to the flights scheduled and notifying me with my choices which one of them was a refund. I felt that given the unknown situation it was safer for me for the refund especially because I purchased the protection plan for it. It has been about 4 weeks and 3 different agents, although the agents tell me that they will call and follow up, none of them it’s responding to my calls/ emails/ messages, and when asked to speak to a supervisor I was told that it was NOT allowed.

My trip is a round trip to Brazil, it's supposed to be in July, 2020, and I have been trying to get refunded but they have been ignoring and not responding to my request for a refund, even though the agent sold me a insurance policy with the tickets that would allow me to cancel the trip at any time, and with this pandemic, I do not feel safe about traveling there. I have been pushed around and ignored. I am writing this review to alert everyone of this deceitful company. I do not recommend their service.

Pinned

Dear Maria, your request is in progress. Be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

Reviewed May 22, 2020

This was my first time working with agent Vixen. She assisted me with rebooking flight tickets 2 times and never lost her patience and was more than polite. I have saved Vixen's direct phone number to my contacts so I can reach her whenever there is a need.

Pinned

Dear Niklas, thank you for the feedback! Stay safe!

Reviewed May 19, 2020

ITN ASAP tickets helped me to overcome a family emergency when no else could do that. I appreciate the patience and ability to solve urgent problems for customers. We got excellent last minute tickets!

Pinned

Dear Joseph, thank you for the feedback! Stay safe!

Reviewed May 19, 2020

Airlines cancelled our Int’l flight and we are asking ASAP for a FULL refund. ASAP Tickets is charging us an Airline Penalty Fee and Recall Fee per ticket which amts. to about 60% of the value of each ticket. United Airlines has no penalty fees at this time due to COVID. None of this is our fault and we should be fully refunded without penalties.

Pinned

Dear Shana, thank you for sending the information directly at feedback@asaptickets.com. Your travel details were forwarded to our Customer Support team and the status of the issue is in progress.

Reviewed May 18, 2020

I highly recommend using Asap Tickets to anyone needing assistance with flights. The agent exceeded my expectations and provided extra care. I feel safe to have someone to take care of my travel arrangements.

Pinned

Thank you, Joan! Stay safe, fly safe!

Reviewed May 15, 2020

Agent Surya and his supervisor helped with my potential booking problem in a professional manner. Thank you guys! You are the reason I will continue using ASAP tickets and recommend it also to others!!!

Pinned

Dear Alan, thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed May 13, 2020

ASAPTICKETS.COM IS FRAUD. This company is fraud. I requested a refund because my flight was cancelled due the covid-19 pandemic, on TWO occasions with different reps. Both reps told me that they were going to send the refund request to the airline and confirm to me by email that I should be getting my money back. One month and a half later, I just found out that NONE of the 2 reps I spoke to actually requested the refund to the airline even though I was promised that they sent it. I am left with no choice but dispute the charge with the credit card company. Very dishonest and disappointing. I will NEVER purchase anything from them EVER AGAIN.

Pinned

Dear Robert, We’re sorry to hear about your experience. We’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right, please send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com.

Reviewed May 12, 2020

After my flight was canceled because of the Coronavirus, ASAP Tickets stepped in to fix the situation. It took a few days to solve everything, yet I am pleased with the final result. And all thanks to ASAP Tickets and ITN staff members!

Pinned

Dear David, Thank you for the feedback! Pleasure to serve you!

Reviewed May 11, 2020

Stanley is my agent since 2017 but I am using ITN for much longer. Stan is always on top of things and I trust his opinion and recommendations. I much appreciate his help when he got me those last minute tickets lately when I thought there are not much chances to fly home. And he did it! Superb experience.

Pinned

It's a pleasure to assist you, Edison! Stay safe!

Reviewed May 8, 2020

I am happy I called my travel agent right away after I had my first concerns about the possible coronavirus lockdown. Together we agreed on cancelling my trip to Asia and now the tickets are already reissued for a later month this year. Strongly recommended.

Pinned

Thank you for the feedback, Myrna! Stay safe!

Reviewed May 7, 2020

Due to Covid we couldn’t take our trip to Europe so we requested a refund from our agent Wayne A at ASAP. He initially told us that if we purchase a protection plan then he would waive all the fees, so we did. But when it was time to process the refund he told us that there’s a RECALL FEE of $200 which will be deducted from our refund amount which leaves us $500. After that, he told us that we need to pay another $200 to process the entire refund amount of $700. Either way, we are out $200. But I don’t understand why we have to cough up more money just to process a refund. I feel like we are being penalized over something (covid19) that’s beyond our control by charging us unnecessary fees. I will NEVER use ASAP/ITN again. It feels like we just got scammed.

Pinned

Dear Melissa, thanks for writing to us directly at feedback@asaptickets.com. We have received your travel details and your request is on progress. One of our representatives will contact you soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2020

Rockford quickly solved our problem with the original trip to London, UK. We will surely continue using his and ASAP Tickets services after this crisis is over. Can't wait to travel again! Thanks Rockford.

Pinned

Thank you for feedback, Dominic!

Reviewed May 4, 2020

My wife went to the Philippines to visit family in February. Her return trip is scheduled for May 20th out of CRK. I heard that CRK airport is presently closed because of the Covid. I wrote several emails to ITN and also contacted ASAP tickets but no reply. ASAP ticket issued the round trip ticket therefore the airlines, Asiana and Delta apparently cannot help.

I am just trying to find out if there is a date they will rebook her return ticket? I even asked, in the event no information is available to at least let me know. I had spoken to a person named “Garfield” a week ago and he mentioned that Clark will be reopened after May 15th however Asiana had no flight scheduled before the 28th. He also mentioned that I would have to pay extra to rebook her on another flight even if it was not my fault but was not clear about how much. Can you help me to get any reliable information? Thank you.

Pinned

Dear Georges, Be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations, but we will make sure to address your concerns as soon as possible. Kindly send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com so we can come up with a solution.

Reviewed April 29, 2020

Wanda has done an excellent job in getting our family rebooked. Ever since we started working with her, she was always here to help through phone and email. She is a true asset to ITN company! I have recommended Wanda to friends that need airline tickets and will continue to do so.

Pinned

Dear Walter! Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed April 24, 2020

Updated on 06/22/2020: ITN/ASAP TICKETS IS A COMPLETE FRAUDULENT COMPANY WHO WANTS TO HOLD MONEY THAT IS NOT THEIRS. I purchased 6 tickets which were all cancelled by the airline. It took me months of fighting to get my refund when DELTA stated multiple times they should have given it to me. I am still waiting on my refund for PNR J41NGE THAT WAS CANCELLED. Delta told me more than 6 times the flight was cancelled and they need to process the refund yet ASAP/ITN is lying and won't do it. I will be filing a class action lawsuit along with a complaint to Department of Travel as this is ILLEGAL. The law clearly states customer is entitled to full refund when flight is cancelled or changed by airline. ASAP/ITN needs to release my funds before this gets ugly for them.

Original Review: I have requested my refund for over ten weeks now. Delta has cancelled my flights. Which means by LAW I am entitled to a FULL refund. I have emailed all the associated emails & called number times I will file a class action lawsuit if this is not taken care. This is illegal to hold my money.

Pinned

Dear Dalal, thanks for emailing us directly at feedback@asaptickets.com, we have received all the travel details we need and your request is on progress. Please note that the refund can take up to 90 days. Stay health!

StaffProcess

Reviewed April 24, 2020

My travel agent is very professional and explained every step of the process well! Especially under these COVID-19 crisis complications. Will definitely support ASAP Tickets and book more tickets in the future. Thank you and God bless you!

Pinned

Dear James, Thanks for your support!

Reviewed April 15, 2020

As a result of the current COVID 19 situation increases, out flight to PI was cancelled and was informed by the customer service rep that we would be receiving a full refund within 3-5 business days. Every 5 days we call back to check the status and are told it has been escalated and to wait another 3-5 business days (if you can actually get a hold of someone). Every time we speak with a rep about this issue we ask them to confirm by email that we are receiving a full refund, yet only receive an email that this is being requested not confirmed. However the rep is stating that we are receiving a full refund. Now we are being told that they are not refunding, but moving the flight to a further date of our choosing.

Why are we receiving mixed answers and why is this an issue if the airline is the one who cancelled the flight. How can we know when we want to fly again if there is no clear indicator of when this COVID 19 issue will be resolved? Furthermore, when I ask for contact information for the escalation dept. or a supervisor, the reps inform me this this information is private and that supervisors DO NOT TAKE CALLS. I am hoping the CEO sees these complaints and rectifies them soon. BBB complaint will be following and requesting all persons with similar complaints to do the same.

Pinned

Dear Deric, please accept our apologies for the extreme delays you're experiencing with the refund process. Kindly send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com for an investigation.

Please stay safe and thank you a lot for your patience!

ASAP Tickets Team

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed April 1, 2020

Updated on 10/09/2020: I questioned if I would have to pay a penalty if I cancelled our flights. In the meantime, the airline cancelled our flights to Italy. On May 29 I received an email from Sabrina that flight has been cancelled and they were refunding our amount, minus $150.00 fee for two tickets.. I was not happy about the fee that we were having to pay, but said we would take the refund. Never heard anything else, and kept sending her messages, and now am receiving an email from another agent saying that we would be charged a penalty fee of $250 per ticket. Although, they will give us a $500 voucher to be used at another time. This is not right. What is going on with this company? I thought they were legit, but I think they are just trying to scam people. Why was our refund not submitted to begin with??? People beware! I dealt with them in the past, but will not recommend them in the future.

Original Review: I booked our airline tickets to Italy with this company. Now with the coronavirus, I am trying to find out if we will be able to cancel these tickets. We are due to fly the first week of June. They are not responding to my emails or phone calls. Where do I go from here? Very frustrated with this company. I have dealt with them before and did not have an issue. That is not the case at this time. Another couple has tried calling and getting no response.

Pinned

Dear Mary, we understand the importance of your issue. Please fill this form to request cancelation -- https://www.asaptickets.com/cancel-request or kindly send us your booking details at feedback@asaptickets.com so we can come up with a solution.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed March 31, 2020

ASAP TICKETS has a very poor customer service, and lacks a work ethic. ASAP TICKETS is quick in selling you expensive tickets, but is glacially slow in responding your inquiries, and very reluctant in helping you when you need them the most. I have been trying for over a week now to contact them to refund my cancelled flight, but no response so far. I do not recommend ASAP TICKETS at all. BOOKING **