2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

San Bruno, CA

3.9/5 (58 ratings)

About International Travel Network

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

My refund has finally been processed successfully. More power to ASAPtickets, I knew I can count on you! Agent Gus followed up whenever I had concerns about the progress of my refund. Gus is the best!

International Travel Network response

Dear Jenine, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

The best attention and care I have ever received from a travel agency. Agents are top notch in customer service. Will surely return to buy more flights and also recommend to others who travel internationally.

International Travel Network response

Dear Lisa, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

I always thought if you're getting a cheap flight, you won't get any customer support if anything happens, so I was overpaying and booked flights directly with the airline.. And still the service was average. When I found ASAP Tickets I was skeptical at first but after booking 2 trips with Wayne, I am totally sure that ASAP Tickets is the best way to book flights because of the extra care made by travel agents.

International Travel Network response

Dear Alvin, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I'm 100% satisfied with the service I received from ASAP tickets. Agent named Sano explained all flight details and guidelines patiently and made me feel comfortable and stress free about my booking....

International Travel Network response

Dear Arthur, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Thank you ASAP Tickets for rearranging my travel plans and securing a flight to avoid any lockdowns and quarantines. Hands down best service in purchasing and exchanging my tickets. Thank you once again!

International Travel Network response

Dear Avaline, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Do not use this company. I purchased an airline ticket along with their trip protection insurance and have been waiting for a refund for 7 months after the airline cancelled my flight because of Covid. If you have been ripped off you should report them to the BBB in California, where their corporate office is. Also, report them to the Attorney general in your State as well as the Insurance Commissioner in California if you purchased their Trip Protection. Businesses that do not comply with insurance laws will be shut down by the insurance commissioner because of fraud. You can also contact the Office of Aviation Consumer Protection at (202) 366-2220. Contact the Federal Trade Commission ftccomplaint assistant.gov The more people who file complaints, the faster we can put this fraudulent company out of business.

International Travel Network response

Dear Daphne, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com. Thank you in advance!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

I purchased a ticket from ASAP Tickets/ ITN to Travel in March via Lufthansa Airline. The flight was cancelled due to the pandemic. The sent an email informing me that I can re-book for no cost at any time until December 2020. The ticket cost total of $978.00 which included a ticket protection in the amount of $79.45 which would allow for a full refund of the ticket in the event of cancellation. Fast forward to September, I called to rebook, first, they told me that I needed to pay an additional $258.80 to rebook the flight. I argued, they explained that the airline wants them to charge those fees. So, I reluctantly paid. The agent "APEX" asked me to pay another $79.45 for protection. I told him I would not because the previous one I purchased did not seem to do anything for me. He said no problem.

Fast forward again a few weeks later, the airline cancelled again, they did not notify me, I heard from another family member who unfortunately heard on the news, and she purchased tickets from ASAP as well. So, I called and asked for a refund. It’s been 3 weeks now, they wanted me to pay another $250 cancellation fee even when I did not cause the cancellation. I am still going back and further with these people agent "Radjiro" I have asked to speak with a supervisor and he has refused. After several days of back and forth he tells me today that he can only refund $980 and that will take 30 to 90 days.

This company is holding on to 2 of my tickets. I have purchased tickets through them in the past, but this is the last and I caution others to take heed. I purchased ticket from Delta as well, and Delta Airline refunded 100% of my ticket without any issue. ITN/ASAP should be ashamed of themselves for scamming people out of money during this difficult time. And to know that I was heading home for a funeral makes this even more painful. I am so disappointed.

International Travel Network response

Dear Blessing, your refund request is in progress.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

I had a slight delay due to wrongly spelt middle name but finally everything was resolved. Ticket was issued from Delta Airline via the ASAP ticket. Special greetings to Rick who was always available to help without hesitation. Thank you kindly.

International Travel Network response

Dear Kris, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I've booked economy tickets with ITN twice. There's a great variety of flight deals to choose from and their prices are totally acceptable for me. Frankly speaking, for business class flight bookings I am using another company, but at times when I just need an affordable economy class ticket, ITN ASAP tickets is a perfect option.

International Travel Network response

Dear Monica, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

My experience with ASAP tickets is a distasteful experience. The agency does not disclose all the full terms but rather a generalized term. All flight transactions made throuGh ASAP Tickets are not refundable. The airline I had booked through ASAP Tickets cancelled their flight. ASAP Tickets requested to charge an additional fee of $150 dollars to change the flight that was cancelled at the fault of the airline. And this was to occur every time the flight was changed by the airline. Requiring the passenger to continually be paying ASAP Tickets a cost fee whenever the flights changed. Refusing to to scammed since flights will continually change during this pandemic, I opted to cancel the flights that was already cancelled by both Brussels Air and United Airlines. ASAP tickets deducted a total of $400 dollars from the initial cost and will only refund less than 60% of the ticket purchase price.

The experience with ASAP Tickets is very frustrating emotionally, psychologically and financially to the consumer. Their presence as ticketing agency is to some degree fraudulent due to the lack of transparency in their dealings. All American consumers should be cautious before using ASAT TiCkets since the priority of the customer is minimal to their business rather utilize and take advantage of this pandemic situation of unpredictable flight changes to extort and charge consumer ridiculous fees. Also, be aware any refunds are not process promptly since it could extend for over 90 days. Do not purchase any flights from ASAP Tickets if you want the peace of mind prior and during your trip. Do not also purchase their travel plan since that is just a trap to extort $79 from the consumer. Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

Impala showed exemplary service. She was flexible, accommodating and made sure I get what's expected and a little more. I will spread the word about her great attitude and professionalism. Thank you!!!

International Travel Network response

Dear Faye, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

I purchased a ticket on South African Airways but the flight was cancelled because South African stopped operating due to COVID. I need a refund or exchange for the return leg of the journey from Washington to Accra for Flight SA 210. ITN protection states that a passenger is eligible for 100% fare compensation if there’s a flight cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or airline bankruptcy. My agent, Junior, offered to waive the fees associated with booking another flight And the ticket he’s offering is a South African airways business class ticket which will require me to come out of pocket for an additional $6000. This does not satisfy the terms of the ITN protection. This is a total scam.

International Travel Network response

Dear Henrietta, your request is in progress. We very much appreciate your patience and understand any frustration you experienced.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

ASAP Tickets is a scam!!! My family and I were supposed to go on the trip of a lifetime in April and due to Covid our flights were cancelled by the airline. ASAP tickets then told us that in order to receive a refund there was a $800 per ticket fine, totaling $2400 for our family. They were unable to give us where this was stated in writing anywhere. The real kicker is that both myself and my mom are nurses on the frontlines during the pandemic and we were taken advantage of by a greedy travel agency!!! Beware, the little bit of money you may save is not worth it!!

International Travel Network response

Dear Gabby, Please accept our apologies for any delays caused by the overwhelming number of cancellation and refund issues. We are working on your request.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

Straight up. Warning. Do NOT use this company at all for your tickets. We purchased our tickets prior to covid to Australia to visit family. Due to the covid, government advisory stated, do not travel. We called United Airlines about our tickets, and they told us we had to call back ITN. We did so. ITN told us they could only postpone. We did that. Currently, we still can't go, so we called ITN for a refund. Our tickets for the trip cost $2565.50. They preferred us to extend, but we must pay them 500.00 for each tickets, plus a $250.00 processing fee for each. (1500 we had to pay). So, then we asked for a refund. They stated it would be $500.00 penalty for each ticket, and another 250.00 processing fee to get a partial refund. But, wait for it...Wait for it!...They wanted us to PAY THEM $500.00 to start the process to refund us for EACH TICKET just to get a partial refund.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

Because of Covid I wasn't able to travel in April. Conrad went out of his way to make things easier and rebooked my flights efficiently. Thanks to his patience and hard work I will recommend ITN to others.

International Travel Network response

Dear Deborah, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

This service is exceptional. Agent Ruby always helps until the very last detail is covered. Now, with the Corona virus situation, she called me 4 weeks before the scheduled flight and offered to postpone it for a later date. Thank you for making me feel secure about my travel bookings..

International Travel Network response

Dear Sara, thank you for the feedback! Stay safe!

Resolution response: March 19, 2021

Finally after more than one year of patience, miscommunication cum mental harassment I got the refund. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

I booked tickets from ASAP tickets around NOV 2019, then I cancelled it well before the departure date and I also received the copy cancellation request from ASAP tickets. I was told that refund may take 3-4 months, now it's been 9 months now, I have nor received anything. I have tried contacting ASAP several times but nothing happened. I called airlines about my ticket and they say that there was never a reservation with ticket number which asap issued to us. It's a big scam, please do not book. They will never refund you in case of cancellation. Please do not loot people's hard earned money in these tough times, I wish I could take an action on this. Travel date: 5 Jan 2020.

International Travel Network response

Dear Abhinav, your refund request in progress. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

Thanks for organizing my refund for the flight canceled because of Covid. Travel agent informed me whenever there were some updates regarding my request. It took some time but I'm still happy it's done.

International Travel Network response

Dear Randi, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

Both Lazarus & Arnold have been both fantastic in helping me navigating through unwelcome & unplanned changes to my itinerary due to airlines Mishaps! Their commitment to excellence in helping their customers is exceptional! I strongly advice any traveler to use ITN services. :)

International Travel Network response

Dear Nathalie, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

Sony from ASAP tickets provided a topnotch service when organizing my trip to Philippines. Due to severe restrictions it was more difficult to plan travel myself, so I asked for the help of ASAP Tickets travel agency. I am sure I've made the right choice.

International Travel Network response

Dear Diana, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

Chuck from ITN was able to find me a a perfect flight deal that I wasn’t able to find by myself. I am very satisfied with my experience with him and Asap Tickets agency. I will call him for my next trips as well.

International Travel Network response

Dear Jocelyn, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2020

I was so impressed by travel agent Joseph and his outstanding customer service. Great communication skills, patience and good attention to details. The selection of flight options he provided was on top of things.

International Travel Network response

Dear Lydia, thank you for the feedback!

Resolution response: Dec. 26, 2020

After months of battle (involving filing complaints with the BBB, DOT and PA attorney's general office, etc...) and a great amount of stress, I am relieved to report that ITN/Asaptickets has FINALLY refunded our tickets in full. Even though I am happy that this awful nightmare has finally ended, I really don't think that it should have taken all this time and efforts to get our money back. Therefore, I can NOT recommend this company nor will I EVER use it again. Good luck to all the other ITN/Asaptickets customers currently fighting to get their money back (and I know there are a lot of them out there)! Keep fighting! Do not give up, you will succeed!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

We bought 4 tickets to travel to Paris in June, but the airline cancelled both our outbound and inbound flights. After months of battle and NO HELP whatsoever from the ASAP Tickets agent (part of ITN), the airline refunded our tickets back to ASAPtickets. However, Asaptickets/ITN is now refusing to refund us. They are holding up our money and even tried to scam us into paying them an additional $1000 to get our refund. ASAPtickets/ITN is charging us for a service that was never provided or even available! BEWARE! DO NOT use this fraudulent company! Their agents are professional scammers and thieves. Save yourself a LOT of trouble and book directly with the airline company! DO NOT USE the following Asaptickets agents: Joseph S. (**) and Harrison V. (**).

International Travel Network response

Dear Irina, your request is in progress. Please be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

I purchased their recommended ticket protection policy. Because of Covid 19, our return flights from Asia to the US were canceled. Oh agent at ASAP got us return tickets which delayed our return by 4 days. The policy promised $300 per person if there was a delay of 6 hours or more. ASAP did not honor that agreement nor give a reason. After months of email and phone efforts, we were denied the payment. ASAP finally agreed to refund our premium of $118. It took another 2 months and many phone calls and emails to finally get that. Most calls and emails were not returned.

We I was very happy with my agent though he left the company. His email and phone were simply removed saying he was no longer there. Customer service dragged their feet for weeks until I inquired again and then I was told they were working on it. Our canceled flights came through Europe but because of travel restrictions, we were forced to come through Asia. ASAP would not help with refunds for the 6 flights not used. I understand the pandemic was hard for everyone but this went on for 6 months. Overall, except for Quest, our kind initial agent, our experience was not good and I cannot recommend ASAP at all. I’m a frequent long term traveler and Have never had such bad service. There are plenty of other options out there.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

Miley was knowledgeable and, while organizing my travel, she was patient as hours. Support received was remarkable. I will certainly call Miley again and will spread the word about her excellent customer service.

International Travel Network response

Dear Daniela, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

Agent patiently dealt with all my schedule changes. It was such a pleasure to work with a live travel agent who understands the specifics of my needs, not like these online robots with zero understanding.

International Travel Network response

Dear Joshua, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I am regular ASAP ticket customer. I purchased two tickets in March to travel to Africa, however a few days before my scheduled travel date my flight was cancelled due to COVID-19, and world borders closure. Right after I tried to get my full refund and I was advised that I would lose money which I found rather odd. I decided that I would call back when the border reopens and scheduled another flight.

I called this past Sunday to rebook my flight and I was advised on Monday to contact the airline directly because they could not locate me in the system by my agent Junior. I proceeded to contact Delta airlines billing department and they confirmed that they issued a refund to ASAP tickets on June 12. I then called back ASAP tickets with the Delta billing agent on the line, and ASAP was now able to locate me in the system. While on the line with the Customer service agent from ASAP, he tried contacting my travel agent Junior, but he was on the other line. Junior called me back 30 minutes later, and proceeded to scold me by asking what I was trying to accomplish by calling customer service.

He then told me that the matter would be resolved. I did not hear back from him until this morning after I left him a voicemail, and stated that the matter was resolved and he would find me a flight. 30 minutes later he called back with a flight schedule, only this time I had to add more money due to the recall commission fee. I don't understand and, confused why I am losing funds and have to pay a fee for a flight that I did not take. I understand that the Government required refunds issued back to customers due COVID-19.

I am not happy at all how ASAP agents bounced back among agents pretending to Managers and supervisors, with at least 3 agents disconnecting the line as soon as I started explaining my issue. I don't understand why a ticket that ASAP purchased for $445 each and I paid $1075, and delta issued a full refund and I am required to add another few hundred dollars to get rescheduled to a new flight. And the agents bounce me around different agents, and now I call ITN customer service number and getting disconnected. I can be contacted at **! Best, Veronica. Reply Forward

International Travel Network response

Dear Veronica, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address. Thank you in advance!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

Extremely helpful and clear in explaining all the details related to my flight bookings. I felt like talking to a family member. Hopefully I will get a chance to book more flights with Martin and ASAP Tickets.

International Travel Network response

Dear Corey, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

I really liked that the flight booking and exchange processes were simple and transparent. I will return to book more flight tickets with ASAP for my regular UK-US trips. Thanks for the flexible service.

International Travel Network response

Dear Francesca, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Horrible experience. We purchased tickets back in February for a flight in August of 2020. We provided all our info and credit card details to International Travel Network / ASAP Tickets. 4 of the tickets were charged on our credit card by United Airlines per the request of this company, and 1 charge was by ASAP Tickets (this company). Due to the Pandemic and our destination not allowing us to fly, we called ASAP tickets and asked for a refund, 1.5 months before the flight. They refused and said United Airlines will not refund. So we called United Airlines, United told us we are allowed for a 100% refund due to the situation of the flight not allowing us to fly to our final destination.

We called ASAP TICKETS back and told them this, they said we need to make a conference call, and kept delaying us, only returning or voice mails every 4-5 days. We had the conference call and United Airlines told them on the phone that ASAP Tickets need to request the refund and they will give them the money back, then ASAP Tickets will refund us back. Agent agreed on the phone. This was a month ago, and now we are 10 days past our supposed to be flight date. We are being ignored.

It turns out, United refunded ASAP Tickets/International Travel Network, LLC and they will not give us our money back. This is 100% Fraud, it is illegal and should be dealt with accordingly. They stole over $6,000 from us, this is not right, not honest, and not fair, especially during a Pandemic. After trying to get a refund, they sent me a link to give them my credit card so they can charge $250 per ticket ($1000 total) and only then they say they will refund. LOL!!!! SCAM!!!! Why not refund the balance you agreed and keep the rest, why charge me again. These guys are crooks!

International Travel Network response
Dear Ike, your request is in progress.

Be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

International Travel Network Company Information