Hilton Grand Vacations

Compare Travel Agencies

Research top Travel Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

My boyfriend and I went to Parc Soleil on a marketing promotion as we only paid $110 for 4 days in Orlando. The gentleman who offered us the opportunity through the Hilton Grand Vacation Club told us that this was an awesome chance for us to take advantage of their new properties and see their great offers so we decided to try it out. We got to the hotel and the check in staff was bizarrely curt rather than welcoming and it only got worse from there. We were told that we had to attend a presentation or we would be charged the regular nightly rate but when we asked about our date and time to meet for the presentation, we were told that there was no record of appointments in the system and to call customer service.

After going through all of that, we were finally given an appointment and it seems as if they would have been okay with us not attending and just paying 200 plus dollars per night. Our hotel room was fine as they gave us a one bedroom condo, however we were told that we would be facing the Disney fireworks and not for one night did we get to see them, the only thing we faced was an absolutely dirty construction field with truck who worked from early in the morning until the end of the day and they were quite noisy and when we asked for a change there was nothing available. There wasn't much to do in the resort and it wasn't as appealing as the pics.

They only have one restaurant that delivers to the room but they don't have any room service and the food and pricing is mediocre so we would always have to go out for every meal which was unlike what a resort should have available. Fast forwarding to the day of the presentation, we met the host as well as our personal tour guide and realtor Simon who was friendly but definitely eager to sell and had many stories that related to every rebuttal we gave. I think he even lied and said he wasn't married because we weren't and took his ring off and put it on a different finger granted the tan line on his wedding hand was right there. My bf told me that wasn't our concern but I'm a skeptic so all I could think was why lie? But anyways he was nice granted I should have known that was the beginning of many lies, including his age.

The pressure was intense and they had so many distractions that we actually began to consider purchasing because of the advantages. They took us on the tour, showed us all of these great rooms and amenities, and advised us of all of the Hilton promotions regarding RCI and their point system and how we would be able to go on a hundred trips a year without having to worry because there was always availability at hotels and we would be considered VIP owners and have a full concierge at our disposal so that even when we ran out of points we would still have all of these other amazing promotions to take advantage of from cruises to yachts to RVs to so many different things that we could use at a discounted rate as owners with Hilton.

We actually began to fall in love with the idea and decided to put a down payment to hold the price for a few days and we would think about it and if we were seriously interested, we could call them and they would go ahead and process the remainder of the down payment as we had 10 days to cancel. The remainder of our stay was fine and we decided to complete the down payment but we wanted to use a different card and they advised this that it would be no problem to refund the initial card that we paid with and put the full amount on the 2nd card. They tried to take BOTH and after we saw a refund on our initial payment, two days later we saw another payment withdrawn. Prior to making that official down payment while they were waiting for us to consider, they were super attentive and calling us every day and our realtor was texting us every few hours checking in on our thoughts and the status of our decision.

Upon making that payment, everything changed and if we had any questions the only thing that we were told was not to worry and things would be handled so on the 9th day within our cancellation window we contacted Sheila who processes the payments and advised her that we still hadn't received the refund that we were promised as they overcharged us and she was absolutely rude and advised us to proceed to file an investigation with our credit card company as she didn't know what we were talking about and she hung up on us. By this time I would say that we had been in touch with three different people in their staff and though they had all been extremely attentive prior to our payment processing, communication was nowhere to be found once we tried to reach them regarding a refund or possible cancellation.

We proceeded to read over our contract thoroughly and realized that we would have to mail something in order for it to be processed and legally accepted as a request for a refund within the allowed time frame but what's unfortunate is Sheila she lied to us and stated that we can send a document via email or fax and that suffice.

We sent out an email to everyone about 5 times and had been attempting to reach them since 11 am and didn't get a response from anyone until 4:50 pm and the only person who contacted us was Javier who initially completed our contract with us who was extremely aggressive and rude which an absolute contradiction from his initial demeanor when we first met. He stated that emails wouldn't work even though his colleague Sheila said that would be more than enough but thankfully we read the contract and we realized that as long as the letter was sent via USPS mail prior to the end of the refund window we would be safe so we advised him of that and he even made up a lie saying that we had to sign the letters even though nowhere in the contract stated that. We realized that these people were absolutely fraudulent and are so glad we got out in time. PLEASE GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN.

What's the worst is my boyfriend read these reviews and he never told me about them because he said he was optimistic due to the treatment we had received prior to making the payment and I only began to research after they became unprofessional and I'm so grateful I saw these reviews and got out in time. The absolute worst and most disgusting part of this process was that our realtor Simon who was super attentive and said that he would always advocate on our behalf was nowhere to be found for the entire day and it's only after we spoke with Javier and confirmed our cancellation did he send a text stating that he was in the hospital with his grandfather in a different part of the state but not to worry that he would have our membership fixed first thing in the morning and that we didn't need to cancel, he didn't ask us our opinion but he felt as if he had the right to override our request.

Once we advised all parties that we had already been in contact with attorneys, they stop speaking and proceeded to tell us that we would be out of the contract, it seems as if they've been through this before and they're very much aware of what they're doing to people and how they're taking advantage. I don't believe our realtor was anywhere but in that office with his staff all day waiting to see how they could scam us into staying and how they could go about denying our request for refund. Simon, Javier, and Shiela were absolutely nightmares to deal with and I believe they all work together to lie to people about HGVC. THEY SHOULD NOT EVEN REPRESENT HILTON.

We have 7000 points yearly and no matter what resort we try to make a reservation at there is never any availability. It is ridiculous for the amount of money we paid to own into this timeshare. There is always this time frame and if you don't plan your life around that you can almost forget about taking a vacation because there is no availability. Yet we can go on any traveling website like Travelocity and get a vacation at the same Hilton resort for the same exact time as long as we pay.

This is really aggravating because here we are paying all this money every month, maintenance fees and money to carry the points over if they are not used and we cannot get a reservation but other people can go on Travelocity and get a reservation for next week and I have to make one 6, 9, or whatever time frame the rules state. Truly is unfair and to all of the people who cannot plan all their vacations half a year ahead or because life happens and you may need to make plans at the last minute and with this timeshare that is not possible. Really and truly unfair. They made it sound like vacations would be simple to plan. VERY UNHAPPY.

Hilton Grand Vacations sold me a small Vacation Package over the phone. It was about $200.00. Yes, there was an expiration date and they told me I could call in and extend the date. I did so once. Then, and yes this was my fault, I forgot to call in again and extend the contract at the right time. So they now say it has expired so my money is forfeit. So lesson learned by me, NEVER give money to Hilton! They will take it and give nothing in return! Short of the verbal agreement we entered into over the phone, most people would call this stealing!

First things first, I knew it was going to be a sales pitch but was actually interested to see how these things work and what the actual costs were. Maybe it'd be a good fit for us. The hotel (Elara in Vegas) was wonderful. The view was perfect! No complaints there. Now the sales staff. After the God-awful canned humor presentation, we get the tour and the pitch. Yadda-yadda-yadda, sounds great. All these "extras" to take advantage of, 1st class resorts, etc. Let's see what's available. Have to wait, and wait and wait for Kathy to come over with her little tablet.

Now going on 2.5 hours (told it was 90-120 minutes tops). Price was just not worth it, interest rate is over 14% on 10 year "mortgage". Plus annual maintenance fees. Said no, we can do better with various rewards programs and other discounts, not worth it for us." Now the obnoxious and rude part. Our salesperson and Kathy now start saying things like we can't afford trips we want (not true), we don't know what we're talking about when it comes to actual prices of vacations (also, not true) and that we will be wasting our money on any other trips we take (Um, no, you can't offer us what we prefer as far as settings).

Now trying to get in touch with "Nancy", a sales manager to discuss how poorly her sales staff handled us and how rude they became when we told them we would not be buying the timeshare but to no avail. Was promised a callback, didn't happen. Left 2 messages. Still nothing. So clearly not interested in feedback. Here's my advice. Take the package (make sure to get a supervisor when you buy-in and make sure you get a refund on the stay plus a free night to use afterwards), enjoy the weather and the view and don't be scammed. Not worth the money, especially based on reviews of others saying it is impossible to get desired dates and fees keep going up while re-sale value goes down.

This vacation club put us up in the DoubleTree hotel in Myrtle Beach SC. On one side of us was large dog barking on the other side and cat caterwauling and lastly up above planes flying overhead and preparing for landing. Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had. I tried to tell manager George ** about terrible accommodations and all he had to tell us was "We are a very successful vacation club and unfortunately you get what you get"... Really? Well you get a crappy review. Do NOT FALL PREY TO THIS SCAM... IT IS A BAIT AND SWITCH. RUN RUN RUN.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hilton?

When we attended the presentation in November 2015, we were very impressed with what they said and the resort where we stayed, but we were in a transition period (retiring from the military) and were not ready to commit then. So we purchased their VIP program to freeze the price and come back and visit within 18 months. It was all downhill from there. We not only had difficulty using the points, it was one lie after another. We couldn't get the dates we wanted, the unit we wanted, couldn't book the remaining points until we were done with the first trip. We were told our trip had been extended; it hadn't! We complained and each person would say they would fix it, and they never followed through!

Ultimately, we wish we had never paid the $1700 for the VIP program, but are so grateful we didn't buy the full vacation club. Our $1700 was supposed to have given us a week in a 2 BR, but they would only let us have 3 nights (the minimum) in a 2 BR and then 3 nights in a 1 BR, and then wouldn't address our concerns when we went for our presentation. They also didn't have our contract or our original price, and kept quoting us higher amounts, acting like it was such a deal! While the units are nice, don't be fooled!!! I told HGV during our presentation, their failure to address our concerns cost them what should have been an easy sale. Glad we tested them first!

My wife and I have been owners with Hilton for over 11 years. After reading some of these reviews, I thought I would give my 2 cents about our ownership experience. We made our first purchase in 2005 on a promotional package to Las Vegas, and we have upgraded twice since our original purchase. We have thoroughly enjoyed our ownership with Hilton. Owning with Hilton has allowed us to take amazing vacations to Hawaii, Orlando, Breckenridge, Aspen, Vail, Key West, New York City, Napa, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Peru, Alaska, Steamboat Springs, Daytona Beach, Washington DC, Park City. We even used the club to book a Disney Cruise.

I really don't understand some of the complaints on this website. We have stayed mainly at Hilton properties with our ownership because we love the quality and customer service that Hilton provides. With that being said, we have also booked several properties with RCI and was pleasantly surprised with those resorts as well. I highly recommend Hilton Grand Vacations Club, but only if you want to take some really nice vacations.

No kitchen, no breakfast, horrible service and god know if you need receipts to be sent it to you via email you will be transferred million times to clueless people. Guys, Vegas is huge. Reserve any other hotel.

Despite their "no pressure" it's 2.5 hours in the pressure cooker even though they do it in a seemingly friendly way. They jumped on my spouse's wanting to do this and it made it harder for me to just walk away. After completing this round, somebody else comes in and tries to sell 5 nights for $1800 total with $297 down which after 7 days becomes nonrefundable. I didn't read the fine print and lost that. I canceled before the next installment came out but they took it anyway and then after I proved it to them that I had canceled before they took the dough, they tell me that I will get the refund in 6 to 8 weeks.

They're just out for one thing, sales. They're a well oiled machine with everybody highly trained and oriented towards that. Never again will I attend anything like that. Last time was in North Carolina 30 years ago and I thought that was bad. Also I paid more for the 2 nights in the mini hotel room than I would of paid somewhere else. Only good thing out of it was good old NY City!

We went to the timeshare presentation and it was HORRIBLE. First of all, their marketing materials which say "No pressure sales" is a complete and total lie. I have never felt so pressured in my life. Luckily, I'm good at saying no, and while the sales agents demeaned me, my wife and our decision-process, I didn't feel bad at turning them down. First of all, these timeshares are total crap. They are a waste of money, prevent choice, are not an investment, and are a way to get locked into mediocre properties in mediocre locations. I would absolutely never sign up for this, and this experience made me rethink my loyalty to staying at Hilton Hotels for work and pleasure.

My husband and I bought into the Hilton Grand Vacation Club. We were told by their salespeople that they do not have vacation clubs all over the world but their Partner RCI had resorts all over the world that were compatible and up to Hilton standards of five star resorts which is completely untrue. A lot of the RCI resorts have 2 to 3 stars. You can never book in their 5 star resorts because they are always full. The resort my husband and baked at Hilton Head Island, South Carolina was basically a long trailer divided up into section and named studio cottages. The one in front of the studio cottages had out houses which were shared people staying in those cottages. The inside was old run down and basically disgusting. I would not stay if it was given to me for free. The place is called The Village at Palmetto Dunes in Hilton Head South Carolina.

When I called HGVC complain we were that they had nothing to do with RCI properties and we should have done research on the property before staying there. The website showed a totally different picture and made it look amazing. As far as I am concerned that is considered FALSE ADVERTISING by HGVC. They are horrible people and they lie to you when they are trying to sell to you. I am thinking of suing them for false advertising and false marketing. They are stealing people's money and leading them to believe something that is not true.

My wife was trying to complete the reservation with the Hilton for one of their Hilton Garden Inns in Arlington, Virginia close to the National Cemetery for her brother's full military honors ceremony in December 2016. During the conversation, marketing offered one of their vacation packages for us, totally unsuspecting, my wife agreed and prepaid for a trip to Hilton Head Island, S.C. Almost immediately, the phone calls began two or three times per day. They kept asking us when we would book our reservation and date for the sales talk. We could not confirm a date for some time because of my wife's work schedule and the required approval by her management. When we finally gave these people dates well in advance, they told us those dates were not available.

The phone calls continued repeatedly. When I attempted to inquire about the facilities and the location, I was put on hold and then told that their system was currently no operating so they could not give any information. After repeated calls, I finally learned the location for the sales lecture was on Hilton Head Island and phase I of the property was completed October 2016. Going to Google, I was able to identify the site, some of which was obviously under construction. When I called again, I was informed that this property was not available and that they had booked us in the Hilton Garden Inn which was NOT on Hilton Head Island. This was no different than a bait and switch tactic.

After learning all of this, reading the horror stories in the reviews of HGV, I finally decided that this was unacceptable. When they called last week, I told them my disappointment with their program which resorted to pressure phone calls too numerous to quantify. They are a call center with one motivation and that is NOT to provide customers with a pleasant experience in making vacation plans. Their only interest is selling properties. We have requested a full credit for our prepaid reservation and are praying that this will be the end of this!

We purchased our membership 6 years ago for $24,000. Contacted HGVC to sell membership back just recently and was told it was now only worth $3500. What a ripoff!!! Can't believe they let the property depreciate/deteriorate that much in 6 short years. In addition we have had a terrible time trying to get reservations -- almost always the place we want to go is "no units available" at the time we want to go, even when we try to reserve months in advance. I strongly discourage joining the HGVC.

I am getting 2-3 calls from Hilton Grand Vacations daily... I can't get them to stop calling to sell me a timeshare. I have asked them to remove from their calling list but I am still getting calls. I am on the do not call list and I have reported them to the FCC but the harassment continues! I would NEVER do business with these clowns.

Don't buy HGVC... WASTE OF MONEY! This was the worst investment ever. There are so many hidden fees! Maintenance fees and annual fees keep continually rising. Even a fee to make a reservation! Open season rentals more than doubled in price! I can't even give my ownership away, and now am sickened that I have indebted my heirs because the ownership doesn't die with me and my heirs continue to be responsible. You can rent nicer condos or stay in a 5 star hotel for less than what you pay to stay through HGVC ownership!

These people are LIARS!!! They are not representatives for HILTON and shouldn't have the Hilton name!!! They will lie just to make a sale and steal your hard earn money... I booked a trip for their Las Vegas property and explained to the rep that I could not pick a date without my husband and he assured me that I could change the date later as long as I did it well in advance outside the 14/15 day of travel to avoid a fee. Well I later cancelled the date 32 days before travel and was charged a $19.99 fee without anyone asking or informing me of this charge. When I called to refute the charge a very nasty lady responded that I was notified because it was documented... Really! As if she and her half handed con artists, I meant co-workers wouldn't lie.

I don't care what they documented. I know I wasn't told. I would have NEVER booked anything if there was a fee assessed, due to a change in plans. $20 isn't much but it is the principle!!! When I told them I would never travel with them she was very quick to ask "so you forfeit"? I told her they would never get anything else from me... Period!! Please take note, that means these unscrupulous, underhanded people are keeping the monies I originally paid to book the trip and the untold cancellation fee. STAY AWAY!!! If they call, HANG UP!!! Do yourself a favor don't entertain anything they say... This is why I do not trust TIMESHARES PERIOD... THEY ALL LIE!!! I thought it was safe because it said HILTON but NOT!!!! Hilton Resorts Corp located 6355 MetroWest Blvd Suite 180, Orlando FL 32835.

Hilton Grand Vacations Elara sits on a beautiful location with very nice rooms. These rooms come with expensive upgrades, including a nice sized jacuzzi bathtub and a 100+ inch drop-down projection screen. Our air condition was broken for two days in our room (as hot as 78 degrees in our room), and we called four times and wrote a request form to get it fixed. After it had finally been fixed after getting 4 different service men in our room, customer service apologized for the problem and sent up a cheap twist-off bottle of wine to apologize for the inconvenience, which was nice enough for us (though we would have preferred a discount on our room). If that was our only complaint, I would have given five stars. That being said, this is why I have only left one star.

My girlfriend and I were seriously contemplating a timeshare. I have been blessed with some financial savings and we always travel, which isn't cheap to do. The 2 hours we spent on the tour were enjoyable, entertaining, and we did not find ourselves concerned at any time about being tortured with a serious or vicious sales attempt. But, during the time that we met our lady whom I will not name, she did something that I know was a sales attempt now. She kept talking to my girlfriend about how beautiful she was and how if we moved to Las Vegas, (which we told her was our intentions in the next few months) that she would be able to find a job without any problems. She went on to tell my girlfriend that she knew people that are management at some high end hotels on the strip and that she would contact them about getting her a job, etc. etc...

All this time she is telling her how beautiful she is, being very sweet to her and acting genuinely concerned about her. Now, as someone with an understanding of how these sales go, I was taken aback by what I was seeing. At first though, I naively thought this sales woman was genuinely interested in helping my girlfriend and I. But, after her realizing that the timeshare proposal was just not in good timing for us, and that we weren't going to purchase just yet, the woman left our presence without saying a word. She did not thank us for coming in, she did not say anything. Someone else came to walk us out and we left...

It was a very disconcerting event, in which my girlfriend and I both felt completely conned by this con-artist. One who would go so low as to make you feel like family, then as soon as we were not useful to her, did away with us like we were nothing. I feel sincerely sorry for more naive people than us, that think that this Hilton Grand Vacations and its sales people are doing anything other than using you in any way possible, to sell you on a TIMESHARE.

This is my takeaway from our Hilton Grand Vacations Promotional Presentation. They're very good at what they do. They don't give a damn about anything but making the sale. They will do everything possible, remaining spineless in their attempt to do so. I have never been so pissed off at how low someone would go to try to make the sale (essentially stealing your money with pressure). They will talk you up, just to try to be as friendly as possible so you sign away 12,000+ dollars (READ THIS SEVERAL TIMES, 12,000.00 At Least). I feel sincerely happy for people that find this useful. I would have done it in the future, but not at this current time. I did not appreciate how my girlfriend was USED in this sales attempt, and believe it was awful how they ended this presentation. Give you the boot, and never say thanks for coming or anything. Very awful PR, abusive in nature at the very least.

Wow, where do I begin. Let's begin with my first word of advice, "Don't join!!!" You will regret. It's the biggest scam I have ever experienced in my entire life, and I am 51. Nothing is ever available when you decide to you use it. I was literally on the phone with the reservationist for an hour giving her 5 different weeks throughout the year to see if anything is available, and it was, "no, no, no, so sorry," and "I apologize". I ended up converting them to hotel stays, and when you use them, the amount points for an overnight stay does not equate to the amount you pay. You're better off saving your money. Believe me, you will get more out of it on your own.

I Purchased my time Share with Hilton on 01/15/17, they told me that I can book easy, no too many point, and that I can go to PR or Dominic Republic, guess what I can't... 1st vacation resort do not offer PR or Dominic Republic. If you want to go to PR you have to use you Hilton member point and per night is 30,000 point... I don't have enough point and they know that. Plus if I want to book for any local hotel, they never have availability for that day... and a min. of 3 days. They never told me that either... PLEASE if somebody cancel the time share without affect you credit let me know ASAP.

My wife and I have owned for two years now. The vacations and memories are priceless. I have compared the average night stay with our points used and we have saved a bunch of money. You have to have realistic expectations when making reservations. The system works and is easy to use. I can not wait to add more points.

Bought a package ($300) for a couple of nights in Myrtle Beach to go check it out. Wasn't able to make it. Harassed for weeks by phone. Told them we couldn't make it and they could keep the money. They kept calling and now want $120 to cancel. Disgraceful. Do not fall for it.

I joined HGV in 2015 and would NOT recommend it. Don't join unless you love tourist areas and have a great deal of flexibility. Locations are limited. Availability is very difficult unless you can book well in advance (6-9 months). You can't check availability online which makes it difficult to book flights at the best prices. Many "beach" locations (Hawaii) are not on the beach and require transportation to get to the beach. There are hidden fees including booking fees and resort fees (for Wi-Fi and towels). Points do expire. If you transfer HGV points to Hilton Honors, it's at a poor exchange rate. You can transfer points to RCI, but again you must book well in advance. It all sounds good when you're being hosted and are giving you bonus points. Think three times.

Purchased an entry level timeshare back in 2015. We were sold on "this was so easy to use" blah blah blah... Well we have not been able to use it and we are flexible. We were sold a bill of good on this deal. I want to know if there is a legal way out of this sucker. With these maintenance charges it's the gift that keep giving year after year. Unless you want to go to Orlando or Vegas this is NOT a deal I would consider. Anyone make progress with getting out of this???

Member since 2002. I will make this short and simple. Whatever Hilton Grand Vacation Club offers you. Don't believe it! Example: I been promised I could book a place at any of their resorts. I have trying to get a reservation on Marco Island, or surrounding locations for nearly 3 years. I haven't been able to make any reservations on or near Marco Island. New York City is starting to be the same story. So, every year I have to convert my points to Hilton Honors and it's nearly impossible to sell my timeshare for a respectable price.

Consider using a different company/resort. We were charged $160.00 to cancel a stay in advance - a charge we were not notified would occur. We wish we would have researched this company before and noticed the other similar experiences here.

I am an Elite member of what I thought was a good timeshare company. Don't get fooled by their name. (Hilton.) If you're considering buying, get out while you can. MY wife and I bought a property in Myrtle Beach. On June 16 of this year we paid for the property the same day. We paid in full. It's over 6 months now, I can't get a deed or the points that they promised me. They say the deal has to be finalized before I get my points. They took my money in full the first day and still nothing. I can't keep track of all the emails, texts and phone calls.

If they say they'll call you back, "FORGET ABOUT IT". You can't speak to anybody but the sales department. They guard the phone numbers of anyone with influence like Trump's tax returns. No matter how I try, can't get passed the sales department. Now that they have my money, where do I turn??? God forbid if you ask for a refund. They'll have none of that. Could someone please give me any advice or alternatives. I don't have the money to fight their law department. I guess that's what they depend on.

Bought in 2015, upgraded to Elite in July 2016. I have never used anything but Hampton in the last year, so this is not a good deal for me, since I pay over $1000/month and never use it. Also, I just got a bill for over $2800 for fees, etc. My personal Elite person won't even give me the resale number. He led me on a wild goose chase. I found the number on my own, left a message, and their message says someone will return my call within 21 days. 21 days??? Really?? Talk about a horrible business model. Wow. Same on e-mails, 21 days. I just want it to be gone.

I want to warn other consumers of the pitfalls of buying into Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV). My husband and I purchased points in the Vegas property over 8 years ago. We have since left the US and have found even booking 12 months out we are unable to get any availability. We did manage to book one of the Scottish properties. The accommodation hadn't been updated since the 1950s and was not of the standard I associate with the Hilton Brand. We therefore decided to look into selling our timeshare as we are currently throwing $1,000 a year down the drain. The process itself has been harrowing with us only being able to leave a message on a answer phone and then them not getting back to you in the 21 days timeframe they promise. We have now been trying for over 6 months.

We wrongly assumed they resale value would be equal to the outlay value as in the presentation we had been told the value increases overtime, that is not the case. We have been offered less than a 10th of what we paid for it and told that is market value even though if I bought new today I would be paying more than I did 8 years ago. In my mind the whole thing is a complete con and I wouldn't be taken in by the Hilton Brand name. The whole thing has left a very bitter taste in my mouth and Over $20,000 out of pocket. I would strongly advise people not to be sucked in. I will never have anything to do with any Hilton brand in the future.

Warning! Hilton Grand Vacations is a bait and switch operation. Once again I learned that you never get something for nothing. They promise 3 nights in a 4 star (Vegas) but (of course) the dates you want are un-available when you try to make a reservation. So they will book you in a 3 star where 1 reviewer complained of cockroaches! So I fell for it and I'm out $167. Thank goodness that was all. PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION WHEN DEALING WITH HILTON GRAND VACATIONS. :-(

I purchased a package for a 4/3 night stay at one of Hilton's Resort. I had my doubts going into to this considering I had to do a timeshare presentation. To my surprised I ended up buying 4,800 Pts every other year... I can tell you it was one of the best choices I made. MY family and I have traveled through Hilton, open season and RCI last calls (which our salesperson told us it was the one of the best options to get extra vacations). Overall I am satisfied with my purchase. Quite honestly I feel it has saved my marriage for the fact now we have a product that allows to travel to 4 to 5 star accommodations for the rest of our lives... A+++. Thank you Hilton!!!

Hilton Grand Vacations Company Profile