Hilton Grand Vacations
1.26/5

Hilton Grand Vacations

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

572 Hilton Grand Vacations Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I was booking a hotel for a work conference when I was asked at the end if I wanted to hear a deal on a great price for a New York trip. My brother lives there and just had my first nephew, so I decided to listen and purchased a stay for 2 nights 3 days in New York for $285.75 after they discounted $50 for booking in the first 45 days. That was a call with Calvin **HGV employee **.

I called to book the date and spoke to the Hilton Grand Vacation (HGV) Rep Miriam at extension ** who mentioned a $99 additional fee for weekend dates with check-in Thursday through Sunday. That was never mentioned to me when I purchased the NY stay with HGV. She said they could waive the $99 fee if she talked to her manager. I had to call back to confirm dates and when I did they said that I had to listen to a two-hour sales presentation for a timeshare during my stay in NYC. That was also never mentioned to me during my purchase.

At this point, I recognized two misrepresentations clearly made during my initial call where I purchased the two-night stay and asked for my money back. It was the final day to book and I was told there might be a $50 fee charged for booking now since it was going to be past the first 45 days since my purchase date. But Mike the rep at **, said he would submit to have the $50 waived. I checked my credit card and an additional $50 is now pending from Hilton Grand Vacations. Mike became snappy and asked why I purchased the 2 night stay and I explained that I was misled by the initial salesperson Calvin **, since he never said I had to attend a 2-hour sales presentation to purchase a timeshare or spend $99 to stay Thursday-Sunday. I never would have purchased this "deal" had I known there were extra fees for the weekend or that I had to spend two hours listening to a timeshare sales presentation during my trip to NYC.

I am shocked by how this was handled. I truly feel that it is a scam and I could not get any manager on the phone. They will say they have to "speak to their manager" and call you back and will claim to be "very honest" people. I believe this is an unfair trade practice, false advertising, negligent misrepresentation and possible fraud. I was just contacted to let me know they will be issuing me a refund in 7 days by Mike, who was the only helpful rep. We will see if it comes. If I didn't make a fuss 3 different times about the extra fees and deception, I never would've received any promise of a refund.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I talked to the high pressure salesman on the phone. He kept on telling me how wonderful everything was going to be. He failed to mention that after I paid the initial $99.00 plus tax (total $111.38) they were going to keep charging me $100 per month until I booked my dates. He told me that it was good for one year, but now they are pressuring me into traveling by 1/2019. I don't want to travel around the holidays, I wanted to travel in the Spring. I have repeatedly asked them by email to contact me with no responses. I spoke to someone on the phone who laughed at me when I told him I was no longer interested, and that they did not have permission to withdraw any more money from my bank account (but they did...another $100). I now have paid them over $200. We are senior citizens, and this scam is taking money from people with pie-in-the-sky promises - that they don't live up to. I want a refund.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I went on one of these sales presentation and I bought a starter package. 7 months later, I’ve been able to book last minute and get a beautiful 1 bedroom condo almost anywhere within 24 hours. I’ve also taken advantage of the cash rates to save tons of money to reward some of my employees. I am extremely happy that I had the courage to join Hilton Vacation Club regards of some of the stupid negative reviews I’ve read before. I believe the only way to give a truly non-basis option on this amazing product is to use it yourself. Thanks Hilton.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I was offered a two night stay in New York city mid-town at a Hilton if I agreed to attend a two hour seminar. I specifically stated that I did not want to attend some high-pressure sales pitch. I was assured that this would be an informational session only. The lady even said something to the effect that these New Yorkers are busy and they don’t have time to sit around and try to high pressure people because there are so many people seeking the product. This was a big fat LIE!!! As soon as I saw the set up, I knew we were toast! You can tell as soon as you step in that it’s a high-pressure sales area. You actually meet with a salesperson one on one.

Once you decide that the product is crap, financially illogical, and the bull crap they try to feed you is too good to be true... You have to fight and claw your way out. They call in a closer disguised as some sort of good guy manager who’s just trying to help you see the beauty of the program, and you have to step up your claw-out game! We finally stood up and said we’re getting the hell out of here. And it takes much longer than two hours to get through their sales pitch and find your way out. The whole nightmare is not worth a night or two free at a hotel.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I don't appreciate liars, but unsubstantiated "truth" is their pro-forma response for tough questions. We were required to sit thru a 2.25-hr Hilton Grand Vacation "timeshare" presentation to pay for a suite at the Trump Hotel for 3-nights. A very, very hard sell, but informative. We were not interested in throwing away our hard-earned piso on prospective future lodging that may or may not happen. Buying made no business, financial or personal sense in light of the risk involved and given the plethora of nightmares documented on the WEB of people who "own" a deed for Hilton GV "points" (lodging) but are unable to reserve lodging for the time they need; and, those that have received pathetic customer service.

Among the lies: Hilton will never change the rules. The points will always remain the same. The points will always "buy" the same lodging. Hilton will never go bankrupt. If Hilton gets bought-out, the buyers would never amend/cancel the program. You are not smart if you don't grab this opportunity. But you must do it today. Price will go up later. There's no problem getting the dates/accommodation you want.

The sales venue reminded me of a bucket shop or a boiler room. There were at least 50 couples and 25 salesmen at individual selling stations and it was a happening-affair--limo ride to the event, food, all the staff were so jazzed etc. We were supposed to be impressed, so overwhelmed that we'd buy on the spot. They wanted us to spend more than $50K. Like one guy said, "I spend more analysis prior to purchasing earbuds." Think the staff was so giddy because they were fleecing so many ignoramuses. Salesman said 30% of the folks that walk in the door buy, if that was accurate. The primary salesman was a pro, a liar and blasphemer. The 2nd dude (manager) was as cold-eyed as I've seen and seemed out of place with a suit/tie on. The last gentleman was cordial but ready to get rid of us since we did not buy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hilton?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Me and my wife stayed at the Hilton Elara in Las Vegas this weekend. Hilton contacted my wife about a great rate on the hotel for the weekend if we went to a “2 hour” seminar for their timeshares. So we decided to try and save our money and attend the seminar. We met a guy named Tim, who was supposedly a pro golfer. He lures you in by trying to tell you that he himself owns the same timeshare he’s trying to sell you, and it’s done wonders for his family. He gave you his sales pitch, shows you around the properties, and then he gets the manager. His manager's name is Justin who is a former fireman, and he has the same package and is telling you how it saved his marriage. He pressured us to buy the $58k package because it has so many points.

They try to show you all the benefits and points you get with it. They want you to pay a minimum of $12k down with $976/mo. Not including the $1400/yr maintenance fee that goes up every year. Or you can put it all on your very own American Express credit card! With only 17% interest! What a great deal, right? If you don’t want that package, they offer two other packages. If you don’t want those packages the manager comes back and says,” oh this new package just came in and I only have one of them!” And then proceeds to tell you about even more points!

It is extremely high pressure, when I asked if I can bring the documents to my attorney, they got angry and said, “no, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!” When you start adding up the numbers, you can actually do normal vacations for far cheaper than this load of crap. Don’t let them fool you, don’t waste your time. Run for the hills!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I was contacted by Hilton Grand Vacation for a 3 night 4 day offer which I thought would be good for a girl’s trip, in which I explained this when they contacted me. I was told I would be able to sit through the presentation by myself, not once was I told I had to bring my spouse. When I called to make my reservation I was told if my spouse was not there, they would charge me the full price. Do not get sucked into this deal, the sales people will tell you anything to make a deal. Even though I was told this by the first folks and asked if something could be rectified they said they would cancel my reservation and refund me my monies. There was no type of deal to be made when it came to that. Be aware of Hilton Grand Vacation. There is no truth to what they are stating...BE AWARE!!!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

HUGE MISTAKE buying their timeshare! They sell you on the fact you can use your points at any Hilton hotel (which is a joke!). I was told I had enough points for a 5-7 day stay. When I tried to use my points at a Hilton hotel, I was told I only had enough for a one night stay and that points were meant to be used at select HGV resorts! They also sell you on, "It's a great investment and you can sell it back to them," (which is a lie). If you paid $11,000 for something, then try to sell it back and you're told you'd get less than $2,000! That's not an investment. It's a TOTAL SCAM!! I haven't paid my loan payment or maintenance fees in over a year. They quit calling and I maybe get a bill once a month, my credit score hasn't changed. From what I've read online and lawyers I've talked to this seems like the best option. I'd rather get foreclosed on and have my credit score drop couple hundred points than pay them any money.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

By all means, do not buy their hotel packages. I got lured into buying a package for Hilton New York after thinking that it was a good deal. However, after I made the payment and when it was time to schedule my trip, they mentioned that it’s not possible to book the dates I requested due to reasons that is not supposed to be any of my problem. The salesperson was very convincing and at the same time misleading, which makes up to be a perfect scam scenario. What a shame.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I can't believe I got caught up in this bait and switch scam! After booking at a Hilton property, I was asked if I'd like to hear about vacation specials from Hilton Grand Vacations and receive points for just hearing the options. I agreed and was transferred to a salesperson. I listened to several possible destinations and the one Hawaii sounded good. The sales rep was very good, needless to say. He laid out a very specific and very compelling vacation scenario in Hawaii. He directed me to the resort website, which I looked at while on the phone.

He said the resort had been voted "the top resort in the US" and the website looked great. Consequently, I put a deposit down for the trip. However, when I received the confirmation, there was NO mention of the specific resort he described in such great detail. Apparently that Hilton Property is nearby but not part of the special and I had actually been booked for a choice of three other Hilton properties in the same general location. These places weren't nearly as nice and not even on the water.

I called Hilton within minutes of making the deposit, told them the vacation had been misrepresented and asked for a refund. The Hilton person went around and around saying I agreed to this and could not get a refund. The best they could do was reduce the cost of the deposit by booking a cheaper vacation in Orlando! I'm still out my deposit, but it's less than the original deposit.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Hilton is my preferred hotel, as a member there is an occasional offer to sign up for the vacation package saving up to 70% off the hotel rate. During the phone call I checked the online reviews and noted they received a 1 star rating. After reading the reviews I informed the representative I was no longer interested in the promotion. Her tone went from very helpful and professional to aggressive. She informed me Hilton is a respected brand and I knew I was speaking to a Hilton rep as I was transferred to her, she could simply place the hold on my card which was on file. I then instructed her not to as I didn't authorize the charge, she replied "well what's the hold up"? I informed her about the one star rating online and I'd rather not waste her time or mine. She then yelled at me and hung up. So grateful for reviews, my next step to check my card.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

RUN AWAY. Was given the offer for a free 3 day 2 night stay in Las Vegas after booking a hotel room for work. Was told I could book anytime and the only limits to when you couldn't stay was Christmas and New Year's. I get a call two weeks later asking if I want to book because they're full until 2020. What? Ask for my money back and they say no. They then say travel must be completed by 2019 or there's a $50 extra fee. Can't talk to supervisor, get hung up on when I complain. Calling Visa now to see about cancelling the charge.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I paid $280 to go to Myrtle Beach for three nights at a Hilton resort. I called the next day to book and most weekends were booked up. I chose a property only to find out I was put in a property off the beach. I had to rebook and was charged $20 to do so. The property itself was fine. The timeshare presentation was long and annoying. Just keep saying no and that you have zero interest in timeshares. The presentation really interrupted the trip and was a waste of time. We were given a $200 rebate for a future stay at a Hilton.

I just turned in my rebate only to have them try to say they are going to reimburse $100 from a room that was over $200. They don't cover taxes or fees but my room rate was 165.75. All around, I could have found a nice hotel for a few days for $280 with less hassle and more enjoyment. I read the reviews on here thank God before the presentation so I was not roped into their timeshare scam. All and All don't do it. It’s a big waste of time and was not free by any means. Now I get repeated calls about vacations from them or their partners. They must have sold my number. I am disgusted by Hilton and will never stay at another Hilton again.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

After showing up time for the timeshare info seminar, the Hilton staff put us in the waiting room and we sat there for 45 minutes. I asked staff a few times if we had been forgotten and finally they rushed us over to the seminar--I explained that the 45-mins we were waiting went toward the 90-mins we had agreed to but they were very firm on making us go through the 90-min seminar regardless. I put my foot down and told them they forgot us and it didn't work for our schedule to devote over 2 hours to Hilton.

We sat through a condensed version of their seminar and after turning them down, they presented us with a "Test Drive" of their timeshare program--for $1600-ish we could buy 7 nights at one of their timeshares to see if we liked it. Do NOT do this... As a whole, it seems that Hilton's timeshare program is very limited on availability. We called in early-2018 and the soonest they could find us a room was Sept-2018... They also call you non-stop, even after you've booked your trip--it's annoying.

Now hurricane Florence is bearing down on our destination at the exact time we are to arrive and I just called about rescheduling and they said that we'll lose over half of our points on the package we already paid for if we don't re-book within 3-months--so I asked about available dates and they are already limited. So they put a deadline on their members (I am a Gold Member) to use this "test drive" timeshare deal but then they are very limited on availability. Prior to this, for years I have been a loyal Hilton member but this whole situation has me reconsidering ever using Hilton again.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Hilton Grand Vacations club... overpriced and underwhelming. People are nice/this is just a ripoff. Visited in 5/17, did not purchased/bought a VIP pkg/could not get my money back so I came to Hawaii Kings' Land. Totally ripoff.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

During booking of Hilton Austin, I was offered an "opportunity" for a reduced cost stay vacation opportunity. Basis of the reduced cost stay was (1) 2 hour presentation, available at multiple times per day. Since my daughter recently moved to Washington, and this was an option, I selected Washington DC. The vacation package was 4 days/3 nights at one of Washington DC Hilton properties for $285.85. The specific dates of my preferred stay was discussed during my call, and was the basis of my agreement, though the specific hotel location was still optional as there are (5) in DC.

I then booked non-refundable airfare on SWA, based upon these dates. Short time afterwards, I received an email indicating, book your travel dates. During my booking, I was told that there were NO AVAILABLE PRESENTATIONS during my dates, and therefore, they could NOT honor my request. I explained that I had already booked my airfare and requested to speak to a supervisor. The individual, "Shelby **" told me "she was not available". After moments of further discussion, I requested again to speak to her supervisor, and was placed on hold for an extended time, 15 minutes or so. Eventually, Shelby returned to the call, and was told that my payment would be refunded in 5-7 days. I look forward to my refund and feel this was a scam sales tactic.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I wish I had read these reviews before I took them up on a "deal" of a vacation in exchange for going to a timeshare informational meeting. They are very upfront about letting you know that if you take their deal of a hotel stay, that you are required to attend the two hour meeting -- both me and my husband were required and we had our 2 year old with us so he had to come along as well. They make it seem like if you are not interested (which we know we were not) that we would not have to stay for the entire two hours. That was a lie.

What they do is they keep sending in higher level sales people to really put the pressure on. When we did not waver and kept saying NO, they practically pushed us out the door. Then the worst part is they give your number to anyone and everyone so I have been getting incessant phone calls from other timeshare/get away companies. It's a scam. Just don't do it. Do yourself a favor and just pay regular price for a hotel room. I'd do anything to get those two hours of my life back. Not worth it!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I am a very disappointed owner. Wife and I purchased back in July of 2016 and were excited to start taking advantage of all the benefits we were promised. The condo we were shown was super nice and had a full kitchen with everything you need to cook meals to include an oven, what we got was a two burner cooktop that one burner didn't work and the other took about a half hour to heat up enough to make runny scrambled eggs, all the dishes and pots and pans were filthy and had to be washed before using them. The laundry dryer didn't work and we had to hang our washed clothes out on the balcony to dry them.

Our condo is supposed to sleep four but only had one bed and no pullout but for a fee they would bring you up a rollout, the problem with that is there was no place to put it. We wound up buying a $20 air mattress from Walmart for our son to sleep on and his friend slept on the couch. Unfortunately What we were shown and what we got was two different things and extremely difficult to book during the times we go on vacation.

When we purchased the property we were given 19,000 RCI points to use at affiliate hotels, well, used toilet paper has more value than RCI points, yeah, you can't use them, they are junk. If you are lucky enough to find a hotel someplace you want to go that takes RCI points, they charge you a fee of $150 to use them. We however have yet to find a hotel that has any open dates and we are checking 6 to 9 months out from our time of travel. But if we check those same hotels on Booking.com or Expedia, there all kinds of rooms available and I can use my American Express points. Funny how Hilton Grand Vacations uses RCI as one of their perks to get you to buy but when you go to use the points, nothing is ever available.

I find it extremely interesting that if you wish to sell your interest, HGV says the value of your property has gone down and there is a 25% charge for buying it back but if you look at the same properties they have for sale the price is $10 to $20k more than what we purchased ours for back in 2016. Last but not least, the phone calls, the freaking phone calls at all hours of the day and night. The quickest way to turn me off to what you're selling is to annoy the living snot out of me and invade my personal life and continue to do it even after I have asked you to stop. My biggest issue is not being able to book the dates we need at the locations we want despite being almost a year out in advance.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

We were excited about the opportunity that the Hilton Grand Vacations was offering and are avid Hilton motel goers. On the phone we were promised that we could travel with up to four people and I asked specifically if we could travel with another couple. When we went to book the trip, after paying the money, they said that this could not be done. The first lady was one of the most rude I dealt with. Second time around the guy was very helpful and said that a supervisor would review the call and get back to me by the end of the day. When that didn't happen, I have it 2 days and called back. After explaining the situation, the lady put me on hold and came back to say she would refund my money. I cannot say for sure why, but would venture to say that it was because they reviewed the call and heard exactly what I had said. Do not waste your time with this package or spending the money. VRBO has always been the best way to travel.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

We still feel betrayed by a supposedly reputable brand. Two years ago we signed up mainly because the salespeople in Orlando ensured us this was surely easy to sell back for at least the same amount paid. We tried to do that but was told the share would be only worth about 5% of the paid price. Very bad experience with no adequate resolution available after many efforts to get our money back. I am not sure what Hilton can do to gain my trust back.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I made a terrible mistake today, I simply called in to get my Hilton Honours member number. I couldn't remember it or find it in my email. I found it odd I wasn't able to have it emailed to me like a password recovery, now I know why... after being pressured to make a reservation I wasn't yet ready to make, I was simply just trying to get my membership number. I was put off. I was even asked why I was thinking of getting a room, which quite frankly, made me uncomfortable.

I finally, irritated, mentioned very strongly that I was not ready to make the reservation. She then transferred me to the horrendous grand vacation line. I was offered 500 honour points to listen, I figured why not. The guy went on and on and on. We talked about Vegas and he gave me a great price for 4 days and 3 nights. Gave me a year to book, offered 20,000 points etc, etc, etc... I said I would need to speak to my husband, he asked me where my husband was, I said, "Excuse me?" "Where is your husband now?" he asked, "Is he with you?" I replied with no, "He's at work..." and he continued to go on and on and on.

To shut this guy up, I asked if there was a cancellation fee, he said there was not. I was never told it was paid upfront and non-refundable. I also said, "Well if he doesn't want to go, I'm sure I can get a friend to come." He laughed and said well I would hope your husband would want to go with you... not once was I told it was mandatory that he did. When I read the very fine print in my email, I was and still am furious!! I called the number I was given and it all got worse. The lady said she would have to pull the recording and asked me to hold, she came back and told me that regardless of whether it was explained to me or not, it is still non-refundable. She also said that because of that, they will not be pulling the recording to review it. I asked for a copy of my recording to be sent to me, I was told that it is the property of Hilton and they would not be sending me a copy.

This disaster has already cost me $220.00 CAD and it will cost me another $50.00 USD. Never, for the rest of my days, will I ever step foot into another Hilton, and I will gladly spread the word to friends and family in hopes that they too will never spend their hard earned money in one either. Today you got the last of my money, I hope this is satisfying for you. I did the right things, I asked the right questions, this is 100% shameful. Unfortunately, I have manners and don't hang up the phone (which crossed my mind frequently with this guy on the phone). My bad, lesson learned, I'll be happy to spend my money elsewhere from here on out.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Bottom line... Save your money and stay at a hotel, an Airbnb, or VRBO as needed. I would definitely recommend NOT purchasing any kind of vacation arrangement with Hilton Grand Vacations. When we purchased our timeshare we were a Hilton Honors Platinum member. I had been doing extensive traveling and Hilton had done a good job providing service. We used our Hilton Honors points to stay at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki. We've not been back to Hawaii since 2014.

We've tried to arrange a stay anywhere in Hawaii with our timeshare points. We've also tried to find local accommodations here in Southern California and other locations. I have looked at dates at Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations in Orlando, the timeshare we "bought" in to. It is literally impossible to find date openings that match scheduling and/or point values. Subsequently, we haven't used any Hilton timeshare facility in the four years we have "owned" it. Ultimately a terrible investment of nearly $11,000. Save your money!!!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I have owned a timeshare with HGV since 2008. I have a chronic illness so have been using Hilton Honors points to stay local to where I am having intense therapy. Recently I called to move 10500 of my points for 2018 into Hilton Honors and book a hotel stay as required. The representative that didn't seem to speak good English, only transferred 1500 points and charged me $104. All contact about this matter with HGV has not resolved this issue and I am pissed. I am looking to sell the timeshare and get out of this awful merry go round. I just sent them a feedback message on their website about this issue today and I will go back to let them know that I left this message here.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Thieves, that what they are. Charges left and right and you can also get better rates elsewhere, timeshare not worth it. Timeshares is something from the past. Now it was never good anyways and it took us this long to see it.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Stay away, They keep charging you every time you have to change something. $20 here, $50 there and if you can't make it you lose everything. Rent a room whenever you want... much, much better. I'm a Hilton Honors member and trust me is not worth it. The days I wanted they weren't available even though I called 2 months before so I had to take the days they wanted, after I couldn't make those days they told me that they will charge me $20 for canceling and $50 for an extension. I have paid over $450 for nothing and it's not refundable... it's a shame.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

After falling for and signing with fast talking salesman, paying 169.00 charge, they kept my credit card info on file, 45 days later I notice a $50 charge on my credit card from Hilton Grand Vacations, fee for not booking timeshare presentation within 45 days... This is a very lowlife pressure scam, It really surprises me Hilton is part of this. I forfeited my original $169, and ask to be removed from all future offers from Hilton. Strongly advise all to avoid Hilton Grand Vacation Timeshare Scam.

Original review: July 23, 2018

We bought our timeshare about 5 years ago in Orlando while visiting Disney. I love the fact you can travel all over with it since it's just points. It has taken us to Jamaica, Hilton Head, Miami, Cancun, Las Vegas and now to Hawaii. We love all the amenities you would get at home. The girls can have their own room. We have privacy too. Most of the properties have been very nice, especially the HGV Clubs. They do a very good job keeping them up to my standards and the staff have always treated us well.

This last vacation we decided to upgrade our points at the Kingsland presentation for the new Oceans Tower. The value was too good to pass up. They also added extra bonus points, so we are going to use them to take a longer trip to France and Italy. If you like to travel this is a great program. It's easy to book our points online and also take advantage of the last minute cash too. My money goes a lot further and we are not stuck in a hotel room. Plus with the equity we will be able to leave it to our girls one day so they can continue to vacation like we have these last five years.

Original review: July 22, 2018

Upon return we wrote a letter to Hilton Grand Vacations Club (Vegas) about the many concerns and issues while on vacation. Very disorganized team of personnel, room had many issues, cleaning crew couldn't decide if we had cleaning or not, pool folks inconsistent, sales presentation was rude and constantly would say, "You aren't listening to what I told you," when we asked for clarification. When I asked for copy of agreement to have legal counsel review, the rep abruptly packed up and left. Yes, left us high and dry. We would like a refund of all monies paid or another full week of vacation. So far, no one has bothered to follow up on the letter or calls. What does this tell you folks.

Original review: July 21, 2018

My experience has been terrible. The customer service is nothing like the Hilton Honors customer service. We rescinded our contract but we were in on our way to get on a cruise so we didn't send it certified mail. We thought that the Hilton brand would honor our rescission that we made. It was terrible mistake on our behalf but we called left several messages. They like to play games and tricks. My wife called one lady after we called her at least 12 times. After leaving numerous messages she finally call us back. When she called us back my wife answered the phone the lady put her on hold and she called my wife again and when my wife clicked over she hung then left us a voicemail so she wouldn't have to talk to us.

Hilton doesn't even have that many grand vacation resorts. Hilton has many resorts yea but there aren't hardly any that are worth a crap me and wife travel quite a bit. Thought it was going to be great deal but after looking at the very limited option Hilton Grand Vacations have please don't waste your time. All the hidden fees that come with it quite simply just won't ever balance out or come out a better deal than going out on your own and booking online through a website. All inclusive fees on top booking fees on top of taxes maintenance fees. Don't waste your time. Shares are scams. You can't refinance one. You can't make money on it like they say you can. It's all one big bag of horse manure. Scam. Scam. Scam. I'd been better throwing money down a sewer drain because that dream vacation they say that going to be worth it you can't afford anymore because you bought into their stupid scam.

Original review: July 17, 2018

We were promised under a time duress so no lawyer could read the pages of legal jargon, that our points would roll over indefinitely. LIE!! I was guaranteed that I could easily book a vacation with under a month's notice. Complete LIE. Right now I am scrambling to book vacations I don't want so that I don't lose my points. This has been a horrible decision right from the beginning. I was explicit that my lifestyle made it so I could only book vacations in a short term manner, I explained clearly that if longer time was needed I would not be able to do it.

The salespeople including a manager GUARANTEED I would have no problem booking in under a Month or 2. LIE. There's almost NEVER AVAILABILITIES THAT SHORT OUT. I expected more from the Hilton Brand, than name means nothing to me anymore other than dishonesty, lack of understanding, and thievery of the average working person. Since I am honest this makes it nearly impossible to sell. In my opinion don't even go to listen to the sales pitch. Luckily I have thousands of followers on Facebook and Instagram, my story will be told over and over.

Hilton Grand Vacations Company Information