Hilton Grand Vacations

Compare Travel Agencies

Research top Travel Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We purchased our membership 6 years ago for $24,000. Contacted HGVC to sell membership back just recently and was told it was now only worth $3500. What a ripoff!!! Can't believe they let the property depreciate/deteriorate that much in 6 short years. In addition we have had a terrible time trying to get reservations -- almost always the place we want to go is "no units available" at the time we want to go, even when we try to reserve months in advance. I strongly discourage joining the HGVC.

I am getting 2-3 calls from Hilton Grand Vacations daily... I can't get them to stop calling to sell me a timeshare. I have asked them to remove from their calling list but I am still getting calls. I am on the do not call list and I have reported them to the FCC but the harassment continues! I would NEVER do business with these clowns.

Don't buy HGVC... WASTE OF MONEY! This was the worst investment ever. There are so many hidden fees! Maintenance fees and annual fees keep continually rising. Even a fee to make a reservation! Open season rentals more than doubled in price! I can't even give my ownership away, and now am sickened that I have indebted my heirs because the ownership doesn't die with me and my heirs continue to be responsible. You can rent nicer condos or stay in a 5 star hotel for less than what you pay to stay through HGVC ownership!

These people are LIARS!!! They are not representatives for HILTON and shouldn't have the Hilton name!!! They will lie just to make a sale and steal your hard earn money... I booked a trip for their Las Vegas property and explained to the rep that I could not pick a date without my husband and he assured me that I could change the date later as long as I did it well in advance outside the 14/15 day of travel to avoid a fee. Well I later cancelled the date 32 days before travel and was charged a $19.99 fee without anyone asking or informing me of this charge. When I called to refute the charge a very nasty lady responded that I was notified because it was documented... Really! As if she and her half handed con artists, I meant co-workers wouldn't lie.

I don't care what they documented. I know I wasn't told. I would have NEVER booked anything if there was a fee assessed, due to a change in plans. $20 isn't much but it is the principle!!! When I told them I would never travel with them she was very quick to ask "so you forfeit"? I told her they would never get anything else from me... Period!! Please take note, that means these unscrupulous, underhanded people are keeping the monies I originally paid to book the trip and the untold cancellation fee. STAY AWAY!!! If they call, HANG UP!!! Do yourself a favor don't entertain anything they say... This is why I do not trust TIMESHARES PERIOD... THEY ALL LIE!!! I thought it was safe because it said HILTON but NOT!!!! Hilton Resorts Corp located 6355 MetroWest Blvd Suite 180, Orlando FL 32835.

Hilton Grand Vacations Elara sits on a beautiful location with very nice rooms. These rooms come with expensive upgrades, including a nice sized jacuzzi bathtub and a 100+ inch drop-down projection screen. Our air condition was broken for two days in our room (as hot as 78 degrees in our room), and we called four times and wrote a request form to get it fixed. After it had finally been fixed after getting 4 different service men in our room, customer service apologized for the problem and sent up a cheap twist-off bottle of wine to apologize for the inconvenience, which was nice enough for us (though we would have preferred a discount on our room). If that was our only complaint, I would have given five stars. That being said, this is why I have only left one star.

My girlfriend and I were seriously contemplating a timeshare. I have been blessed with some financial savings and we always travel, which isn't cheap to do. The 2 hours we spent on the tour were enjoyable, entertaining, and we did not find ourselves concerned at any time about being tortured with a serious or vicious sales attempt. But, during the time that we met our lady whom I will not name, she did something that I know was a sales attempt now. She kept talking to my girlfriend about how beautiful she was and how if we moved to Las Vegas, (which we told her was our intentions in the next few months) that she would be able to find a job without any problems. She went on to tell my girlfriend that she knew people that are management at some high end hotels on the strip and that she would contact them about getting her a job, etc. etc...

All this time she is telling her how beautiful she is, being very sweet to her and acting genuinely concerned about her. Now, as someone with an understanding of how these sales go, I was taken aback by what I was seeing. At first though, I naively thought this sales woman was genuinely interested in helping my girlfriend and I. But, after her realizing that the timeshare proposal was just not in good timing for us, and that we weren't going to purchase just yet, the woman left our presence without saying a word. She did not thank us for coming in, she did not say anything. Someone else came to walk us out and we left...

It was a very disconcerting event, in which my girlfriend and I both felt completely conned by this con-artist. One who would go so low as to make you feel like family, then as soon as we were not useful to her, did away with us like we were nothing. I feel sincerely sorry for more naive people than us, that think that this Hilton Grand Vacations and its sales people are doing anything other than using you in any way possible, to sell you on a TIMESHARE.

This is my takeaway from our Hilton Grand Vacations Promotional Presentation. They're very good at what they do. They don't give a damn about anything but making the sale. They will do everything possible, remaining spineless in their attempt to do so. I have never been so pissed off at how low someone would go to try to make the sale (essentially stealing your money with pressure). They will talk you up, just to try to be as friendly as possible so you sign away 12,000+ dollars (READ THIS SEVERAL TIMES, 12,000.00 At Least). I feel sincerely happy for people that find this useful. I would have done it in the future, but not at this current time. I did not appreciate how my girlfriend was USED in this sales attempt, and believe it was awful how they ended this presentation. Give you the boot, and never say thanks for coming or anything. Very awful PR, abusive in nature at the very least.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hilton?

Wow, where do I begin. Let's begin with my first word of advice, "Don't join!!!" You will regret. It's the biggest scam I have ever experienced in my entire life, and I am 51. Nothing is ever available when you decide to you use it. I was literally on the phone with the reservationist for an hour giving her 5 different weeks throughout the year to see if anything is available, and it was, "no, no, no, so sorry," and "I apologize". I ended up converting them to hotel stays, and when you use them, the amount points for an overnight stay does not equate to the amount you pay. You're better off saving your money. Believe me, you will get more out of it on your own.

I Purchased my time Share with Hilton on 01/15/17, they told me that I can book easy, no too many point, and that I can go to PR or Dominic Republic, guess what I can't... 1st vacation resort do not offer PR or Dominic Republic. If you want to go to PR you have to use you Hilton member point and per night is 30,000 point... I don't have enough point and they know that. Plus if I want to book for any local hotel, they never have availability for that day... and a min. of 3 days. They never told me that either... PLEASE if somebody cancel the time share without affect you credit let me know ASAP.

My wife and I have owned for two years now. The vacations and memories are priceless. I have compared the average night stay with our points used and we have saved a bunch of money. You have to have realistic expectations when making reservations. The system works and is easy to use. I can not wait to add more points.

Bought a package ($300) for a couple of nights in Myrtle Beach to go check it out. Wasn't able to make it. Harassed for weeks by phone. Told them we couldn't make it and they could keep the money. They kept calling and now want $120 to cancel. Disgraceful. Do not fall for it.

I joined HGV in 2015 and would NOT recommend it. Don't join unless you love tourist areas and have a great deal of flexibility. Locations are limited. Availability is very difficult unless you can book well in advance (6-9 months). You can't check availability online which makes it difficult to book flights at the best prices. Many "beach" locations (Hawaii) are not on the beach and require transportation to get to the beach. There are hidden fees including booking fees and resort fees (for Wi-Fi and towels). Points do expire. If you transfer HGV points to Hilton Honors, it's at a poor exchange rate. You can transfer points to RCI, but again you must book well in advance. It all sounds good when you're being hosted and are giving you bonus points. Think three times.

Purchased an entry level timeshare back in 2015. We were sold on "this was so easy to use" blah blah blah... Well we have not been able to use it and we are flexible. We were sold a bill of good on this deal. I want to know if there is a legal way out of this sucker. With these maintenance charges it's the gift that keep giving year after year. Unless you want to go to Orlando or Vegas this is NOT a deal I would consider. Anyone make progress with getting out of this???

Member since 2002. I will make this short and simple. Whatever Hilton Grand Vacation Club offers you. Don't believe it! Example: I been promised I could book a place at any of their resorts. I have trying to get a reservation on Marco Island, or surrounding locations for nearly 3 years. I haven't been able to make any reservations on or near Marco Island. New York City is starting to be the same story. So, every year I have to convert my points to Hilton Honors and it's nearly impossible to sell my timeshare for a respectable price.

Consider using a different company/resort. We were charged $160.00 to cancel a stay in advance - a charge we were not notified would occur. We wish we would have researched this company before and noticed the other similar experiences here.

I am an Elite member of what I thought was a good timeshare company. Don't get fooled by their name. (Hilton.) If you're considering buying, get out while you can. MY wife and I bought a property in Myrtle Beach. On June 16 of this year we paid for the property the same day. We paid in full. It's over 6 months now, I can't get a deed or the points that they promised me. They say the deal has to be finalized before I get my points. They took my money in full the first day and still nothing. I can't keep track of all the emails, texts and phone calls.

If they say they'll call you back, "FORGET ABOUT IT". You can't speak to anybody but the sales department. They guard the phone numbers of anyone with influence like Trump's tax returns. No matter how I try, can't get passed the sales department. Now that they have my money, where do I turn??? God forbid if you ask for a refund. They'll have none of that. Could someone please give me any advice or alternatives. I don't have the money to fight their law department. I guess that's what they depend on.

Bought in 2015, upgraded to Elite in July 2016. I have never used anything but Hampton in the last year, so this is not a good deal for me, since I pay over $1000/month and never use it. Also, I just got a bill for over $2800 for fees, etc. My personal Elite person won't even give me the resale number. He led me on a wild goose chase. I found the number on my own, left a message, and their message says someone will return my call within 21 days. 21 days??? Really?? Talk about a horrible business model. Wow. Same on e-mails, 21 days. I just want it to be gone.

I want to warn other consumers of the pitfalls of buying into Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV). My husband and I purchased points in the Vegas property over 8 years ago. We have since left the US and have found even booking 12 months out we are unable to get any availability. We did manage to book one of the Scottish properties. The accommodation hadn't been updated since the 1950s and was not of the standard I associate with the Hilton Brand. We therefore decided to look into selling our timeshare as we are currently throwing $1,000 a year down the drain. The process itself has been harrowing with us only being able to leave a message on a answer phone and then them not getting back to you in the 21 days timeframe they promise. We have now been trying for over 6 months.

We wrongly assumed they resale value would be equal to the outlay value as in the presentation we had been told the value increases overtime, that is not the case. We have been offered less than a 10th of what we paid for it and told that is market value even though if I bought new today I would be paying more than I did 8 years ago. In my mind the whole thing is a complete con and I wouldn't be taken in by the Hilton Brand name. The whole thing has left a very bitter taste in my mouth and Over $20,000 out of pocket. I would strongly advise people not to be sucked in. I will never have anything to do with any Hilton brand in the future.

Warning! Hilton Grand Vacations is a bait and switch operation. Once again I learned that you never get something for nothing. They promise 3 nights in a 4 star (Vegas) but (of course) the dates you want are un-available when you try to make a reservation. So they will book you in a 3 star where 1 reviewer complained of cockroaches! So I fell for it and I'm out $167. Thank goodness that was all. PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION WHEN DEALING WITH HILTON GRAND VACATIONS. :-(

I purchased a package for a 4/3 night stay at one of Hilton's Resort. I had my doubts going into to this considering I had to do a timeshare presentation. To my surprised I ended up buying 4,800 Pts every other year... I can tell you it was one of the best choices I made. MY family and I have traveled through Hilton, open season and RCI last calls (which our salesperson told us it was the one of the best options to get extra vacations). Overall I am satisfied with my purchase. Quite honestly I feel it has saved my marriage for the fact now we have a product that allows to travel to 4 to 5 star accommodations for the rest of our lives... A+++. Thank you Hilton!!!

If you want to be pressured and belittled for 2 hours go ahead - these people are horrible. I'll never stay at a Hilton again as long as I live. Kathy the red headed closer told me if I couldn't afford their lowest cost program I have some big problems financially. Well I would have had some big problems if I did take their lowest price program. These people obviously didn't care about me or my wife. All they cared about was making their commission.

Best vacation ownership program to own lots of variety of high quality resorts and hotel to choose from. I have been an owner for over 7 years and I have been to places I wouldn't have ever dreamed of going without this program. The point system is so easy to use and gifting vacation time to friends and family is the best part of it all. All the people that are not happy with the ownership really don't know how to use the membership to its potential. I have referred many friend and family and they are so happy because they purchased the right package for them. Not something too big or small.

So our experience with Hilton Grand Vacations is the same as all of the others giving one star descriptions. Little things like "you can always convert to Hilton Honor Points" without saying that the conversion rate is 25 to one. So the 7000 bonus points we received by joining Hilton Grand is good enough for one night at a hotel that you do not need to worry about being mugged going in. Or the buyback description only to find that we were told (after a three week wait) that what we had was not worth anything.

Oh, and they recommended we keep it. Or the ridiculous $200+ charge to use RCI. Or the nearly impossible ability to book anything you can reach. We specifically told the agent that we were looking for locations 500 miles of St Louis. We were sold the package with the guarantee that we could stay as many as 10 nights a year nearly anywhere in our area. They use high pressure sales and false promises to con people. Seriously; why are these people not being sued.

I received the call! As a "Hilton" member I would get 4-day 3-nights at one of the "Hilton" properties in Myrtle Beach, so I talked it over with the wife and we bought the deal for $225.00. Good news ends here. We set a date a few weeks later and planned to travel after the summer rush. Problem was nothing was available nothing so we kept trying and wound up going November 10-13. This should have been a red flag but it was "Hilton". Normally I would have checked out problems and complaints online but hey it's "Hilton".

We arrived at the Hilton Resort just in time to register at 4PM. Upon arrival I am told we are NOT registered there but next door at the Palms. Believe me the Hilton Resort is first class, the Palms not so much. Our room which I thought was a beach front (maybe I misunderstood) but was beach view and that was a stretch. The room was the smallest hotel room I have ever had the displeasure to use. The Palms is an older condo and its age is showing in the condo we were in. Not at all "Hilton" standards.

First problem no Wi-FI. It took two days for the hotel and their tech people to get it right. Next the very deep tub and shower was so old it had old school sliding glass doors with an opening only a contortionist could fit through. Bedding was horrible. Every night we fought with the bottom sheets, no fitted sheet just one too short and too narrow to tuck in. Nice flat panel TV but most channels no HD and no channel guide, just saying. The carpet was so bad in the hall that its rolled up creating a trip hazard in several places. This set up a most unpleasant weekend certainly not worth what we paid.

We knew what to expect going in and were prepared for a high pressure sales pitch and that's what we received. The promised 2-hour tour ended after the office closed at 5PM. After we toured the condo we went upstairs to a glass enclosed room with full beach views. There the salesperson excused herself. I told my wife "here come the closer" and yes he arrived with a full smiling handshake. After he said "my name is George" I said "yes the closer". He was pissed, made a few comments and signed over to the check out guy.

We knew going in we would not buy but the razzle-dazzle and misleading statements is mind blowing. Our girl told us her cubicle was an investment of over 26,000 in new tech stuff 50" tv on the wall and one embedded in the desk. However when it came time to get to the nitty gritty she pulled out several sheet protectors with computer paper & pencil notes on them. Numbers, lines, arrows, redirection/misdirection, numbers scratched out lower number in its place, percents, etc. Einstein could not follow all she was saying, which was what they wanted.

We have a local car dealer and he ends all his commercials with this line. "Once you experience it, you will never forget it". That about sums it up for me and mind, never again. By the way my phone has not stopped ringing since returning home with travel offers. I guess "Hilton" allows them to sell info. Hilton has devalued the brand and tarnished the name but I guess the money they make is greater importance than the customers they currently have.

I sent my daughter and her boyfriend, they were both in their young twenties at the time, not hardly adults, to Hilton Grand Vacations Tuscany Village three years ago as a present father to daughter. Although they enjoyed the resort and the location, they got suckered by the timeshare department and their sales people who we know are one step below used car salesmen and swindled into signing a $20,000 contract with almost $1,000 yearly maintenance fee that they could ill-afford. My poor daughter who was too embarrassed at the time to tell me and has since broken up with her boyfriend who was also on the contract, brought this to light. In 3 years, these people have done nothing but take their money and had no concern for the lack of service or value which these kids were getting, which was none.

Hilton Vacations have stolen, in my opinion, over $10,000 from these kids who are still struggling with low-paying jobs and can barely afford the rent at home. I have been trying to resolve this question. I got the usual push-off and excuses, common to sleaze-ball operations, to discourage such inquiries. I first spoke with a Ludmila **, who passed me off to a supposed supervisor (who was actually just another **) named Monique **. These people are well-versed and trained to put people off and not answer their questions, obviously indicating that this comes up often. The supervisor for them, a Dawna **, was conveniently unavailable at the time. I would seriously recommend to all owners to BEWARE when trying to give a present to your kids through Hilton Grand Vacation and the trouble that they can get into!!! I will continue posting this everywhere I can think of to warn other victims in the future of this organization!!!!

We stayed at one of the HGVC properties in Orlando and attended a presentation. Our "salesperson - Brian" was very personable and not high pressure. When we said we were not interested he did the usual and had his team come in for the kill and try to close. We left saying we would think about it. I wish we ran like our instincts told us!!! If anyone is reading this TODAY --- RUN! It is the biggest waste of your vacation dollars. We travel frequently so Brian said this Club would be perfect! There are CASH options, Tons of resorts to choose from AND you can book last minute BECAUSE he knew that's how we travel.

We foolishly signed up for 3400 points at a rate of $234.00 monthly with a $1200.00 yearly maintenance fee (makes me sick) in October 2016. Every time we have free time to travel and a location in mind: A. there is no Resort located there or B. no availability or C. the Resort looks like a 50' style apartment complex. Now mind you -- I only wanted to go to Savannah, GA or perhaps Charleston, SC or the Florida Keys. We have traveled extensively worldwide and like 4-5 star accommodations and made that clear plus we can't book 9 months in advance. They do not care. HGVC is in business to take your money and yes, offer you nice accommodations if you want to stay a week in Orlando (I live in FL) or Vegas. And if you take notice -- 28 locations in Japan out of roughly 113 resorts.

I wish we could just stop paying the monthly fees which have been so far about $3042.00 + the $1200.00 maintenance fees AND we haven't had a vacation with HILTON!!! I despise this company! DO NOT GO THERE! DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR SPIEL!!! RUN!!! We could have gone to the Amalfi Coast which was my plan this summer but we wasted - tossed the money out of the window this year. I wish we could get a class action suit against them. I feel like they misrepresented their product. I'm an idiot for signing the damn contract.

Against better judgement I agreed to purchase a 4day/3night stay at Hilton Grand Vacations Resort in Las Vegas. Was told that I had 1 year to travel. What was not clear was that I only had 45 days to book the trip. After 45 days, another charge was made to my credit card. When I called customer service, they defended their process and told me 'you gave us your credit card', which only angered me further. Think twice before doing 'business' with this shady, misleading group.

I went to the Hilton Elara a couple of years ago and decided to give them another try since I couldn't find rooms in Las Vegas for the days I wanted to stay in Vegas. The reason I was disappointed last time is because I went back up to my room in the daytime in order to meet with a friend for an hour. I left after this hour and took down the privacy sign so that housekeeping would get a chance to clean my room. When I returned around five PM there was a message from the cleaning staff to call them when my room is available for them to clean. This must have been right after I left since the room was cleaned by housekeeping.

This time I didn't get my room cleaned at all the first day. This morning I wasn't feeling well after breakfast and went up to my room to lay down. I displayed the privacy sign and awoke to someone in my room. It turned out to be housekeeping cleaning my room. I realize that a "privacy" sign doesn't guarantee privacy but still I am shocked housekeeping would just barge into a room where a guest requested privacy. There were no knocks at my door or phone calls, she just walked in as I was laying down! I should have used the deadbolts like I normally do but forgot. Earlier in the day I overheard someone from housekeeping telling someone to switch their privacy sign since they were leaving their room even though they told her that they intended to return to their room after breakfast. It seems housekeeping is overly aggressive and even rude to guests.

The rooms are beautiful and the bar is nice but housekeeping is the reason I will avoid staying at the Elara even though I'm an HHonors member. It doesn't help that the strip is inaccessible through the Miracle Mile Mall and they have no on-site restaurant. They also charge $9.95 for wireless access which you will probably need to use since cellular and wireless signals don't seem to work from the hotel rooms.

The sales pitch promises many uses of the club and affiliated properties which are just not true after three years of trying to book properties and hotels. The room rate per night after fees and taxes for the year is over $300 per night. Using any other vacation lodging facilities would be cheaper. This is NOT what the sales pitch states. The property is also basically worthless when you walk out the door with it. It is not an asset to be passed to heirs. Another lie by HGVC. A $24,000 purchase isn't worth $1,000 the day after you purchase it. This should be illegal.

We went to Hilton Myrtle Beach, after I was persuaded to give it a try. We decided to accept for two reasons: One, we were looking at a second property in the Myrtle Beach area. Second, when I stressed I was not looking for a Time Share but a personal property the representative indicated that this was a good way to see what Hilton has to offer. We were told that there would be no pressure to buy a Time Share. Hilton would not do anything to jeopardize your business, After showing pressure was horrendous, they were upset that we didn’t buy, and we were even left sitting at a table for nearly an hour. We had to go get someone to receive our Free Night Certificate.

We used the certificate to spend a night at the Hilton figuring we were already in the area. When we sent it in it was denied because it needed to be sent in 30 days after your stay. This is located in very small print at the bottom. At the top of the page it states “Offer Expires six months from personal review”. When I called Hilton they pointed it out. When asked to speak with a supervisor they transferred me to someone who spoke no English. I almost think they were doing it on purpose just because of the way it all played out. The stupidity of it all is that we were considering purchasing a Hilton Property that was adjacent to where we stayed after speaking with a couple we met. Maybe this was a wake-up call for us. We now believe Hilton is a terrible company and would not consider doing business with them. It really is sad that the Hilton name is associated with such tactics.

In the age of airb&B HGVC club represents very little value. The selection is incredibly limited but the meager set is reduced to tiny as soon as you try and book anything. They have way too many places in Sanibel Florida but even those are very hard to book. The RCI option seems like a savior but again it is window dressing. I am looking at 2 weeks in Italy for June 17 and of the 29 units that are shown on the website, 3 are available. Of these 1 is awful (Sestriere) as I stayed there last June. There is very little in the rest of Europe. One of my worst life decisions was to join the club and will now try selling but not optimistic.

The other thing to consider are the yearly fees that usually average 1000 per year. Now I just booked a great place in Chamonix for next June thru airb&B (of course the club has nothing nearby) for 600 USD. So your yearly fee goes a long way with AIRB&B and the choice is a lightyears more. Yes the HGVC properties are beautiful but the choice and availability is so limited that hang up when they call as they have some great sales people who walk the line on misrepresenting (no mention of the above).

When we agreed to come to the Hilton Grand in Las Vegas we were very curious to see what they would have to offer. After all, we were told we'd receive a three night stay and all we'd have to do is listen to a presentation. We do both personal/leisure travel and work/business travel, so we wanted to see if what was being offered made sense for us in our situation. It ended up not being a good fit for us, but the experience we had was one of professional sales people and respectful treatment.

The presentation began with us meeting Melissa, our "Vacation Counselor (VC)" who was very pleasant and friendly--as one might expect a sales person to be. We were led into a room where there were about 8 potential buyers, each with a VC sitting with them. Sean took over the room and guided us through a very professional and thought-provoking presentation, complete with several personal stories and pictures about his family. Other than a stereotypical assumption about men being "workaholics" (as opposed to women), I thought he did an excellent job of making the preliminary case for buying. He used many standard persuasive speaking strategies and I can see why he is in the job/position that he is.

Following the initial 30 minute group presentation we were then escorted to a cubicle area where we spent the next 45 minutes or so interacting with Melissa. This is where we had a very good exchange/conversation discussing our particular travel needs and lifestyle. Melissa was very professional and listened to our situation. She took us through several potential travel scenarios that we offered up as examples of the type of travel we do regularly, and as we went along it became clear that what she was "selling" was not a great fit for us. She certainly made every effort to see how the program, with all its options and iterations, could work for us.

Toward the end she went and got who I would refer to as her "closer" Andrew. They both clearly knew that we were not a good fit for what they were offering, or at least they knew that our perception was such that it was not a good fit; however, they very professionally and politely went through what they needed to. Andrew then left and we wrapped up with Melissa. We did indicate to her (genuinely) that there is at least one person we think who would likely be interested in at least hearing about the program, due to that person's travel needs and lifestyle. We will be passing along Melissa's contact information and perhaps something will come of it. Following the meeting with Melissa we were walked over to a counter where the "refund" was explained to us, and we were given a "voucher" for a future visit to a Hilton.

In the end, when our credit card gets refunded, our stay will end up costing us $1, not including the travel costs to get here. Here is my bottom line: I believe this program is a good fit for some folks and not a good fit for others, just like any "program"--gym membership, travel club, multi-level marketing company, etc. The key is to go in with your "eyes wide open", realize you will receive a very carefully targeted and professionally prepared persuasive "sales pitch", and in the end make a decision if it's a good fit for your travel needs and lifestyle. They know what they're doing with how they've anticipated just about every objection, and they very effectively address these objections using "inoculation techniques"--they bring up the objection before you have a chance to and they have an answer for it.

Be prepared to be "sold to" in a very smooth way--these are professional sales people who know what they're doing. Our experience was NOT one of "high pressure sales", but perhaps others have had different experiences. In the end I enjoyed the experience very much, and Melissa was very professional. Should our travel needs change we would definitely consider contacting Melissa again to see what could be worked out for us.

Hilton Grand Vacations Company Profile