Frontier Airlines

Compare Airlines

Research top Airlines recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We booked flights for six people. They changed the flights. Made them overnight stays. Would not refund money till reviewed. Bought parachute for no charges

if I cancelled. Would not refund money till reviews that takes 10 days. Horrible flights were booked for Military Graduation. Not American company. No morals or caring. Gonna use my money and not refund as they should. They canceled and changed flight. They should refund immediately. Not consumer's fault and they don't care. It's their process to bait and switch the customer.

I booked my tickets from Colorado to Vegas in January for a June flight. The night before my flight leaving to Vegas I logged on to check in and my 10:50am flight showed it was now leaving at 3:50pm. I immediately called Frontier. I was told there was an earlier flight but it was full. I explained we were going to a wedding and I had to be there for the rehearsal dinner and this would not work. People book certain times for a reason. I received no advanced notification of the flight change. I was told there were no other flights. I asked to cancel my reservation and refund my flight. Then they tried to charge me $100 a ticket to cancel. They move the flight and then tried to make me pay to cancel. What a joke.

I ranted and raved 'till I got a manager which took about an hour and a half between being on hold etc... I canceled my flight and then ended up booking another airline the night before my flight at an additional cost that I had to absorb to make it in on time. I will never fly Frontier again!!! This was complete unacceptable and the worst customer service I have ever experienced! Take my advice and pick another airline...

My mother flew from Denver to Dallas (DFW) to help me with surgery. She got here Thursday morning and apparently her checked bag did not. After being told to fill out a claim for it, my husband ran her by the store to get a few items. She called the line for lost baggage and was told that her bag was "probably" in Houston and they would call her back with an update.

Hours later, no call. She calls again. No one knows what she's talking about as there is "no claim." Seriously!? She talks to someone AGAIN and is told that they have to talk to a supervisor and will call her back. Surprise! No call. This has happened over and over for almost 48 hours now. NO ONE knows where her bag is, IF Frontier is even in POSSESSION of her bag and she is being told she will only be reimbursed for items she has had to purchase (toiletries, clothes, etc) "within reason." What. Does. That. Even. Mean?! A person has to have underwear, pajamas, a change of clothes for each day (or at least 2 to trade out and wash) and toiletries.

So then my mom (on her umpteenth call to Rose in lost baggage) asks if she will be charged to carry on the bag that she now has to purchase for her return flight. She is told "well, if you check the bag, possibly not." Check her new bag? CHECK THE BAG!? Are you joking? We still don't even know where her current bag is! You know, the one with my mom's nice clothes and shoes, Clinique makeup, Apple iPad, prescription medication and gifts for her granddaughters in it. The one that NO ONE KNOWS WHERE IT IS!

What really gets me is, there is absolutely ZERO compassion or apologies. Just a dismissive "our apologies for your inconvenience. Our apologies for your inconvenience." Yeah? Well then DO something! Start making some reimbursements, stop giving excuses and OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKE! There is no reason why they should not know where this bag is. Shouldn't every bag be scanned at exit and entry for flights? They should know where it is! I am so done with Frontier.

Our last two flights had similarly B.S. experiences with our PAID FOR seats "disappearing" because they switched the flight "for our convenience" and the row our seats were in magically disappeared. Went to check in 24 hours before and had no seats! Then our flight was massively delayed on the return trip. No notification. Is Frontier even aware that they are in the business of CUSTOMER SERVICE because they SUCK at it! I'll pay more to fly another airline from now on.

On January 5, 2017 purchased three tickets round-trip tickets from Kansas City to Orlando Florida. Left flights were straight flights leaving on June 1 at 6:00 pm arriving in Florida at around 9:55 PM, on flight 1608. So yesterday when I asked my husband to go on the website and try to check in like I have done always on other airlines, he told me something didn't look right so I said, "Something doesn't look right." It shows that we don't arrive there till 2 June.

I assumed that my husband had made an error. I told him don't worry about it. As soon as I get home which was at 8:45 last night I called JustFly.com which is the way I have purchased my airlines, I told him that I wanted to check in and I was double checking on my itinerary. He proceed to let me know that Frontier has actually changed itinerary months ago. As you can imagine I was very very upset. My son actually plays for his school band. I was going to be performing at Universal Studios on Friday. Thursday Friday June 2 at or around nine in the morning. When you advise me that my itinerary was now leaving Kansas City at 2:05 arriving in Denver at 2:15 I'm leaving the next morning at 12:15 AM I was so upset. He told me that not only has my outbound ticket had changed but my return had changes well. Remember I had bought straight flight tickets.

My son had left on the charter bus and my youngest son. My husband and I have you made plans to not only watch my oldest son perform with his school but take the youngest boy and make it a little mini vacation. The attendant for justfly.com told me that he was contacting Frontier and to please hold. I waited about 20 to 25 minutes before he came back to the phone with some gentleman by the name of Jim that was a representative for Frontier Airlines.

I was so excited when he got on the phone thinking that everything was going to be taken care of. But after he got on the phone he told me there was nothing that could be done and the airlines had emailed me and had let me know of all the changes. I said this was an untrue statement. I have never received an email telling me that my itinerary has changed. Why would I have waited to the last minute to check in if I was crunched for time. My husband and I both work and this was the time that I needed to fly due to our work schedules. We had planned and scheduled those many months ago.

Then I proceeded to ask him to speak to a manager on duty. I was very upset. He said he would get someone for me. I waited over an hour before this gentleman came back to the phone only adding to my anger. No manager ever came back to the phone. The only one that came back to the phone was the same gentleman Jim. Only to tell me that the managers were busy and we're unable to come to the phone. It felt like I had gotten another slap on the face. I asked them to issue me a full refund immediately. That took him another 20 minutes for him to do so.

At that point he asked me for an email so he could send me my refund information. Sold. I asked him, "I thought you guys told me that you had sent me an email in the past advising me of my itinerary change then is going." He said, "Yes we did not have an email on file. I apologize." This only got me even more angry and upset, but I did not want to let my son down. I was going to go watch his brother perform and be our little mini family vacation that will be the only vacation that we could take this summer.

So while waiting for him to issue me a refund I ended up going to the Southwest Airlines and purchasing tickets for us to fly out today and spent over $2200 for us to attend my son's performance. Disappointment, upset and really has made me sick to my stomach. I will be calling corporate office today at some point. I am hoping that this company is not as bad as everybody says. If not I'll try to pursue this to court. What they have done is wrong in every single level. We are hard-working family then unfortunately does not go on many vacations. This was a well planned vacation since January 2017. I have not gone in debt with my credit cards so I don't disappoint my youngest son. I will update as soon as I get a hold of corporate.

I had booked and paid for a flight from Denver to Miami departing on Sunday May 28 at 11:59 pm, arriving in Miami Monday May 29 at 5:47 am. When I printed my confirmation receipt, I noticed that the departing time had been moved ahead by 3 minutes to 12:02 am. I arrived at the airport 3 hours before the flight. I tried to print my boarding pass at the airport kiosk and it directed me to the counter instead. The agent at the counter informed me that I had missed the flight since it had left on Sunday the 28 of May at 12:02 am instead of Sunday May 28 at 11:59 pm. This trick made the flight a very early flight by 23 hours and 7 minutes instead of a late night flight.

The agent informed me that it was a non-refundable ticket and that the only thing she could do for me was put me on a standby flight and charge and extra $99 rebooking fee for each ticket. After raising a stink at the counter, they waived the rebooking fee and put me on standby, for a flight that I had booked and paid for a month before. I eventually was able to board the flight and given two seats in the front section where they have their prime seats. There were 4 empty seats in addition to mine when we took off. This is a horrible airline and try to use every trickster their disposal to take your money and not deliver what they offer. I am sure that there are many unsuspecting customers out there in which this trick has been applied.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontier Airlines?

Horrible is all I can say about this airline! I flew out on 4/28/17 to Denver. They lost my luggage. I arrived in a blizzard with nothing warm! I filed a claim that evening. Then on my return flight home. I missed my flight while dealing with baggage claim. I had to rebook a new flight for the next day. Which they charged $100 for! So I had to spend another night in Denver.

I got to the airport two hours early like I should only to find out they had not only changed gates on me without any notification but was also delayed an hour. We were supposed to depart at 3:49 now instead of 2:40. We did not even pull away from the gate until after 4:40! No one contacted me about my bags after two weeks of waiting. I finally called corporate office. Had to file yet ANOTHER CLAIM!! It's been two weeks since doing that. They keep saying they have never received my claim. And when they do It will take 30 days after that while they continue looking for my bags. I am a single mother of two. I cannot just run out and replace what was in that bag (ALL OF MY WORK CLOTHES!!). Please do not use this airline!

Whenever you need to change your schedules, don't do it online. Always call in. They don't tell you they will charge you and they won't tell you previous paid ticket will be cancelled without refund and they won't tell you they will charge you for any adjustment to your flight. I will never fly you again. A $230 ticket cost me $700.

My family of 4 booked round trip tickets to Orlando, for this week. I found out last Monday that I have a medical issue that prevents me from traveling at this time and will require surgery. I did submit a detailed letter from my physician. I cannot sit, nor stand for longer than 15 minutes, without being in excruciating pain. My doctors have no way of knowing if I will be medically cleared to travel in 90 days. I simply requested a refund or 4 new tickets. Both requests were denied.

It was hard enough telling our children that we were going to be unable to go to Universal Studios. It is simply ridiculous that we can't come to some sort of compromise! I do hope that if any member of this airline is ever faced with a similar situation as mine, that they will be shown more compassion than they have shown my family! This is not the way to treat your customers! My family could use the money that we spent on our tickets for my medical expenses or we could actually use new tickets for a future vacation, once I'm medically cleared to travel!

This airline flight 1307 was scheduled to departure at 9 pm. Was delayed to 9:33 pm. Then about then delayed again now due to a bathroom issue. It is now about 10:15 pm and no boarding yet. What a joke this company and their so called maintenance. Last time they get my money.

This airlines is suppose to be lower prices but you have to pay for this and pay for that when you get done. It is not saving you any money, the airline have gotten so cheap they cramp you in these tiny seats. No padding. If anything happens god forbid, the airline cramped more seats. Less leg room and you have to buy your drinks. They don't even offer free drinks, I couldn't believe it. If there is a delay you miss your connecting flight and when I missed my flight it was early enough to get enough another flight and they had no flight for the delay on their part. I WILL NEVER FLY THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS COMPANY. GO ELSEWHERE.

Had some trouble with the online reservations but it was resolved with a phone call. The person on the site was foreign and was a little hard to understand. The flight was good except seats were too small and I liked the price of the flight but they want to charge extra for anything they can think of.

So I bought plane tickets a couple months ago, thinking I was getting a reasonable deal. Well, my flight leaves tomorrow, and today I find out there is a "seat fee" and a "carry on baggage fee". I know most other airlines charge for checked bags, but carry on bags and seats? These extra fees were never explained to me when I bought these tickets. This is false advertising and should be stopped. I might as well borrow my sister's clothes than pay the ridiculous carry on baggage fee!

Horrible experience with Frontier! First they charged $40 for 1 checked bag and $45 for my 1 carry on bag! $85 for 2 bags! Nobody else comes close to charging this much! Then told me that my boyfriend, son and I would all be sitting together. We get on the plane and they had separated all of us. They set it up to where my 3 year old would have to sit by himself!!! Who does that?!? Then during take off one of the flight attendants' lockers flew open since she didn't lock it and a bunch of full water bottles and things come flying out at people. They also charge for drinks and snacks when no other airline that I've flown has. Will not fly with them again!

SOMEBODY PLEASE SHUT THIS AIRLINE DOWN!!! Omg!!! If you have never flown this airline, and are considering flying Frontier, run for your life in the opposite direction!! They are horrible and a total ripoff!! Don't let the low prices fool you!! They get you with a $40 check in for one bag, and a $100 cancellation fee for one way, which means roundtrip cancellation is $200!! Not to mention the crappy planes that make horrific noises that I've never heard from a plane, and I fly very often. Our plane was delayed from charlotte nc to Philadelphia, pa. We were told there were mechanical problems. Then the announcement came that the issues were fixed and that we can board.

Then after taxiing the runway for about 20 minutes, we had another announcement, "we're sorry ladies and gentlemen, but we are still experiencing mechanical problems, and will have to return to the terminal." So everyone gets off the plane, and I immediately make plans for a rental car to drive back to philly. I asked the guy who took the boarding pass to please get my luggage off of the plane. He tells me that they may resolve the issue soon. I said that I would get back on that plane if you paid me. Twice they lied and said that the issue was fixed, I'M out!!

I found out from someone else who I saw at the car rental that they told the people that their next available flight out was Tuesday!! Note... This was Sunday when this all happened!! What are they supposed to do until Tuesday... and, DID not offer anyone hotel accommodations!!! Insane!!! First time and last time flying frontier!! Trust me, you don't want a first time with this so called airlines!!!

Horrid, horrid airline. My fiancé and I were flying from Denver to Minneapolis. Flight was supposed to leave at 6:45 pm. They delayed us over 6 hours, had multiple mechanical issues and we had to board, get off, said issue was fixed, we had to get off again because it wasn't. Then it was two more hours they finally got a different plane. We did not land in Minneapolis until 3 am, we were suppose to be there the night before. Then, we check the bank account and they charged over 170$ in hidden bag fees. Who charges $45 for a carry on?!! They did not notify us about this and it is advertised at a different price. They sent us a measly 100$ voucher for "next time" but how is that any savings when you pay through the nose for bags and have to pay for a carry on.

Plus, we were beyond exhausted and had to still drive 2 hours home and running on 30 hours with no sleep. Seats were so uncomfortable. You couldn't even attempt to relax on the plane. Not happy. There will not be a next time. I plan to write as many negative reviews I can.

First time to fly and last. This airline is NOT CHEAP in the end game. $40 for checked bag and also $60 for seat up front... Not sure what added benefit I got for the $60. Now I'm sitting here and we have a maintenance issue... Lord only knows when we can get off this plane. DON'T FLY THIS AIRLINE! AWFUL!

I have book ticket for my wife confirmation no. ** for Trenton NJ. It was for day only. They told me to pay $30.00 which I have paid. Again they have ask to pay another $45.00 on RDU airport. After complaint the response from customer service was very nasty. This was for return handbag and you have to pay again. This is highway robbery.

I used this airline for my return flight from Miami to Philadelphia and it was the worst airline that I have ever been on. The seats were so uncomfortable and the area was so cramped. The worst part was that I was in first class. Frontier Airlines also charges their first class for everything, there is no complementary anything like American Airlines and I was in coach when I took them into Miami. Thanks Frontier Airlines for ruining my first time traveling in first class.

My mother had to cancel her flight because my father was unexpectedly hospitalized. I called the airline to get a refund on the cost of her seat and bags - which I prepaid for her - and was willing to forgo the cost of the flight. The cost of BAGGAGE and SEATS are NON-REFUNDABLE. Took myself and the representative 15 minutes to find that on the website. They are charging me $99 to cancel a flight that didn't cost that much to begin with. Note to self and others. Wait until the day before to buy these extras as they scam you out of that money if you need to change your flight!

Had to change the date of return. Cancellation fee more than the purchase of a new ticket. The seats were very hard & did not recline. Got to airport 2-1/2 hrs early and was greeted by a sign,"Check in 2 hrs prior to departure"; Agents did not show up until 1-1/2 hrs prior.

First off Frontier used to be my favorite airline in Denver, now by far the WORST airline in the industry!!! They delayed flight scheduled 4/23/2017 at 6:45 to Denver back from Dallas to Denver due to a flight schedule and crew unavailability problem. Did not take off till 11:15 pm. We traveled with our two club basketball teams to Dallas for basketball tourney. They only gave $100 vouchers per traveler when they caused 18+ families to come to airport to get their kids 5+ hours later who all missed school on Monday because we landed around 12:15 MDT. We had to feed players another meal and took them to movie due to length of delay (unbudgeted). Our players all called in absent to their respective schools because no one arrived home until after 1:00 am Sunday evening!

Shame on Frontier! Poor service, horrible seats, uncomfortable, no space, charges for leg room, checked and carry on bags??? And when you call to provide feedback on their poor service, they quote a corporate policy line and tell you "this is not mandatory we provide vouchers and it's based on time and inconvenience"?!? You're right you don't "have to" provide good service or take care of your customers, then again "we don't have to fly Frontier Airlines" either! Avoid traveling via Frontier Airlines at all costs! Worst in the airline industry! $100 voucher is slap in the face! Should take care of your customers when it's your fault! Shame on Frontier!

NEVER FLY FRONTIER Again! This is such a "Scam" and "VERY well-plan RIPPING OFF" system of the FRONTIER Airline! In my 20 years of flying with various airlines in the US, I HAVE NEVER experienced any kind of "ripped off" and "abusive" treatment like this. FIRST, NONE of the computer self check-in Kiosk worked and that forced me to go wait in a long check-in line (where 30-40 people are waiting in line at all time) to get to see the agent. THE WORSE part was that by the time I got to the counter, the agent said that I did not have time to make to the gate AND that I had to PAY $99 to REBOOK the next flight.

NEXT, once I asked to speak with the MANAGER to understand why I have to pay for the rebooking fees when the computer self check-in kiosk did not allow me to check in. She stated that passengers have to check in 2 hrs before the flight. She did not answer my question and was not willing to help. I explain that when the self check in did not work, the passengers are forced to go stand in line to see the agent which DELAY the process even more. THEN, when I tried to let her see it was not my fault that I had to waste my time waiting in line till I did not enough time to get to the gate and that I should not have to pay for the rebooking, she acted like "Who cares!" "If you want to go, so PAY!". I was very disappointed about her response. I then inquired her name and "SHE" immediately turned her name tag backwards. SHE said her name is W... And cannot give out her last name!!!

THEN, when I continue to make comments that the self check-in computer kiosk are suppose to help people not to miss the flight and that is unfair to the passengers to have to pay for rebooking fees because of this, and that I believe some passengers who are now in the line might have to miss their flights, she THEN started to threatening me stating that if I do not stop talking to her, she has a right to NOT ALLOW me to fly with her airline!!! WOW! I was very SHOCKED by her statement!!! That's such an extreme abusive treatment I have never received from any service before!!!

Since I had about 3 hrs before boarding the next flight ("that I had already pay $99 extra for"), I decided to stay next to the ticket counter to observe ("with my researcher mind") to see how THE AGENTS of THIS airline SERVICE or TREAT their customers. And SURE enough there are number of passengers behind me who experienced this same situation. I witnessed a couple, who needed to fly to Chicago, checked in 45 min before their flight, but was told that they would not make it to the gate and that they have to PAY $400 to rebook their next flight tomorrow. They sadly told me that they had already paid for a car rental and a hotel in Chicago.

THIS is such a SCAM! JUST because the passengers TRIED to use expedite check in at the self check-in kiosk BUT IT DID not work and that forced them to have to stay in a very long line to check in with the agent. Once they got to the agent, they were told, "You DO NOT have enough time" to board the flight, "WE NEED TO BOOK you to the next flight" and you have to PAY the fees! This is such a "VERY well-plan SCAM" system of the FRONTIER Airline! NEVER FLY FRONTIER Again!

I am writing to warn others of my experience. Do not fly Frontier. After a mechanical failure and 4 hour flight turning into 13 hours, I received a $400 voucher. I redeemed my voucher for a flight from Miami to San Diego. My connecting flight was late, and although I still had time to make my flight, nobody communicated to me that my departure gate had changed. I had a online boarding pass with 1 gate number, another updated boarding pass with another, and when I arrived in Denver, I was not informed that the gate had changed once again.

The flight attendant said something about not having the paperwork for the flight which left five other passengers and myself scrambling to make their connecting flights. I went to the wrong gate and there was no gate attendant there and finally figured out that the gate was not correct. I made it to the correct gate before the doors' scheduled closing but of course no one was there to help me and three passengers and I missed the flight. I phoned Frontier's customer service and they did not have any comment and told me to talk directly to the airport agents. Terrible customer service and lack of communication of the gate and flight attendants especially being at Frontier's headquarters.

We paid extra for one extended seat on each flight but only got it on 2 out of 3 of the flights. All you get on the plane is water and you only get to bring one small bag and one overhead which I guess is standard these days. But at O'Hare Airport, I looked at the arrival/departure electronic sign to double check that we had the right gate and Frontier wasn't even on there. I called them but since it was before 8 am, Customer Service was closed and the automated system told me there was no such flight#. By then I was panicking.

I paid for a non-stop flight from Denver to Orlando, then Frontier changed it to a stop in Cincinnati - offering nothing in return and only grief if I did not accept their terms/conditions for the change. Adding insult to this injury, they did not load my bag on the airplane in Denver and the bag did not arrive in Orlando with my flight. Another dozen or so bags were also absent. After conferring with these similar mistreated passengers, we discovered that we had all checked our bags very early (2-3 hours before departure). These bags were apparently just placed aside and forgotten about, and never loaded on the airplane departing Denver. From this experience, I have learned that on Frontier, no good deed goes unpunished. They may appear to be a bargain at first, but they will stick it to you in the end, and have no compassion for your discomfort, even when they are at fault.

I am very disappointed in the so called budget airline. Yep they advertise great prices. I found a return flight from Orlando at the perfect time for only 95 dollars. Unfortunately by the time I got done with the seat fee (any seat not just special extra room seats), the carry on fee, the checked bag fee, the fresh air fee, the cushioned seat fee, the bathroom allowance fee, etc. the fees were literally double 198 per person. To me this is FALSE advertising and should be stopped. They have more hidden fees than the phone company. I would rather fly with the major airlines and know what I am getting upfront.

Flew this substandard airline yesterday, April 11th from LAS to ATL for the first time. Paid 45 to check bags and 45 for seat!! The airplane was obviously old and outdated so don't expect comfy seats or outlets to plug up devices. I prayed the entire flight. The sound of engine and strange noises freaked me out. The overhead light in front of me was falling out and when it was pushed in, the rubber seal fell out. It was extremely cold initially so I asked for a blanket BUT THEY DON'T HAVE ANY!!! Let's see do I have anything GOOD to say??? Well we did take off early but this was a redeye flight. Overall opinion: No good value for the price and we made it back home on a wish and a prayer.

Posted delay on master flight board, posted nothing on individual flight board, flight not delayed so we missed flight. Attendant at counter said only "flight was on time" after explaining what happened, then answered with 1 word "tomorrow" when I asked when the next flight to Orlando was. So we have to drive to Orlando and have plenty of time to call Frontier with our frustrations and to track down our bags. You will not believe it when I say, over 4 hours spent on phone and absolutely NO ONE would speak to us about the bags or about the issue at CLT. Every single person kept saying "oh you need to speak to someone else let me forward you" and then that next person would say "oh you need to speak with so and so" (sometimes the exact person that just forwarded me to them). Absolute nightmare airline, avoid at all costs. If you really don't care when you arrive to your destination then Frontier is the airline for you.

Flew to Portland Oregon with American. No problems. Drive to Northern Washington to attend a meeting the next day at noon with a return flight from Portland to Tampa at 7pm the following night. Tried to check in to the flight 24 hours ahead and was notified that my flight was rescheduled from 7 pm to 10 am that morning. Despite totally unhelpful customer service (out of India) who were unwilling to try to do anything was assured that a manager would call me back (never happened). I had to drive thru the night to make the flight at 10 am. Never attended the original meeting I flew out for and I am sitting now in Denver waiting for my connecting flight.

Oops sorry forgot to mention I have to wait 7 frigging hours for my next flight. Oh me bad, I was just told by service rep that my original flight is still on and there was no reason for them to rebook me. I'm past mad. Thank GOD I know some people who can help me to unleash a Twitter nightmare for Frontier to get this incompetent airlines out of business. I would love to get together with an attorney who could consider to file a suit against Frontier. I'm certain with the right notification on social media one could assemble a few hundred ticked off people. Frontier: if you actually read these complaints. Your airline and your customer service sucks and you don't deserve to be in business. I will do everything I can to spread the word.

Worst experience ever. Flight was delayed, no one from the airlines ever came to the counter and provide information, no manager available for answer. The crew had no info. This airline is worse than Spirit Airlines and I thought they couldn't get worse than Spirit Airlines. This is your last warning. Do not fly Frontier Airline.

Expert Review

Erika ArmstrongAirlines Contributing Editor

From the front desk of a busy FBO to the captain's seat of a commercial airliner, Erika Armstrong has experienced everything aviation has to offer. She is the author of A CHICK IN THE COCKPIT and her aviation articles can be found at Consumer Affairs, Plane & Pilot, Flying.com, Disciples of Flight, NYC Aviation, Contrails, Mentor, General Aviation News and Business Insider.    More about Erika→

Founded in 1994, Frontier Airlines now launches more than 375 flights each day to destinations throughout the U.S., Mexico and Jamaica. Today, this relatively new airline employs more than 3,000 aviation professionals.

• Get the works: Frontier Airlines offers a package price that includes services such as refund-ability, free change service, priority boarding, extra carry-on and checked bag allowance and more.
  • Exclusive discounts on fares: Travelers who join the Frontier Airlines Discount Den get access to low-rate fares only available to members. Members can book flights for up to six people on the same subscription.
  • Manage flights online: Through the Frontier website, travelers can check in, book flights, make changes and check on the status of their flights.
  • Economy-plus options: Get the same low fares on economy-class seating but nab an extra 5 to 7 inches of legroom with stretch-seat options. A small additional fee gives passengers that little bit of extra space.
  • Choose your seat: Many airlines have moved away from assigned seating, but on Frontier passengers can select a seat that lets groups stay together in the air.
  • Best for Vacationers, holiday travelers and frequent fliers who want extra room and more control over their experience.

Compare Airlines