1.24/5
  • 1 star
Based on 236 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Your airline may owe you up to
$400
Bad airline experience?
You may qualify for a partial refund
You may think there's nothing you can do about delays and cancellations, but you can seek compensation for these and other bad experiences.
Think there's nothing you can do about delays or canceled flights? We'll help you seek compensation-try it for free!

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 10, 2017

1197 Frontier Airlines Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

A billion dollar company took 100 dollars from us because my kid got really sick and couldn't fly and has had issues ever since. We can't afford to fly, but I had to go to Florida and found a round trip ticket for 100 dollars, so I figured I would take my kid out of school for four days so he could get an experience that we couldn't afford to do. We got to the airport and he was just too sick to fly. He had to go to the hospital and they can't figure out what is wrong. (The problem still persists). They said at the gate most likely they would refund the money. My wife came and picked him up and I went on the flight because I had to get on the plane leaving my son behind.

Terrible experience. It was a few weeks of excitement down to sadness. I wrote in and they said that they wouldn't refund the 100 dollars and told me I needed to find another flight within a certain period of time, but of course we can't afford any of the flights, so two days ago I asked them to return the money, but they never responded so instead of doing the decent thing they took the money. I still owe that money on my credit cards and I just keep paying interest on it because I can't pay my credit cards off. I just don't like big companies who don't do the decent things. Frontier is in my book just bad morally.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Yes I was flying from Tampa back to STL. Got there early. The kiosk was work. Waited in line for 20 minutes while the employees yacked away to each other. After saying "Excuse me" 10x’s she said, “Can I help you?” I said. “Yes I need to check in.” Gave her my confirmation code she then turns around tells me I can’t make my flight. I’m 2 minutes late. I didn’t have any bags any carry-ons nothing with me just get through the check and that was all. So I called Frontier. The lady Maria was rude and told me if I wanted to make the next flight I would have to pay 441$.

This was after my Monday flight had been changed. Paid a total of over 200$ for tickets to catch a flight from another airline. Told me it was non-refundable. Rude horrible service and now has costed me over $600 because I had to take a last minute flight. If you’re thinking about flying do not and repeat do not use Frontier. They will screw you over. Never again will I think about using them and will be calling the bank for a refund.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I'm an avid traveler and I always come to the airport 3 to 4 hours early before flight departure. November 27, 2017, I could never forget this day how Frontier mislead over 13 passenger missed their flight due to change of gate without notification on our Frontier apps or email. My flight supposed to departs on 10:50 PM but I am already at Gate D17 since 4:30 PM with 3 children and one of the children has asthma problem. We needed to catch a flight that day since my daughter was out of her medication. When 10:30 comes I asked the Frontier Rep on gate D17 regarding the status of your flight since our flight leaving soon and she told us among other people that the gate has been change to gate D20. We were running to gate D20 and since there's a line I have to wait and only to find out that our flight already took off.

I was dismayed and stress-out because all our check-in luggage already gone. No clothing and no extra money from our 5 days long vacation. The most stressful part, my daughter needed her asthma medication. As we complained the manager in charge that time threatened all of us to call security and dragged all of us out the airport. I begged her for the life of my daughter to let us catch the next flight to any of Florida destination. She told me have to pay for change flight and it would be over $300 per person. I was in tears because I only have less $400 left on my account. She then suggest to catch the next available flight until November 229, 2017. I begged her again to let us catch a flight to Miami instead (the last flight for the night).

She said that it is better to purchase another ticket than changing our flight. So I just swallowed all the painful experience that night and willing to pay $99 per person. Later, she probably realized that announcing the gate change in D20 may not be clear if you are in gate D17 due to different factor such as noise etc. She then let us catch the flight to Miami for FREE. When we arrived to Miami the next day, we have to rent a car to drive to our final destination. My daughter had difficulty breathing and the stress I have gone through this whole experience is out the roof. I will never ever fly this airline again. When I got home my aunt told me that her co-worker experience the same issue and other people I know.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

Horrible experience!! Frontier Airlines totally screwed us!! We were at the airport in plenty of time to board, but because I did not log in to their app on my phone in time - I did it while in the baggage line and missed it by 8 minutes - they refused to print our boarding passes. 2 people in line in front of me checked their bags and were handed boarding passes. They were extremely rude too!

When my daughter asked for a number to call to speak to a manager, they gave her a number for lost luggage. We were stranded at the airport in the middle of the night because I did not “check in” on time on an app on my phone?!?! We went back to our hotel and I bought 2 more tickets from another airline that cost me almost $1200.00 just to get home!! I tried to call Frontier when I finally made it home and you can imagine how that went! No matter how good of a deal Frontier offers you it’s not worth it!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Son's flight was delayed over 3 hours. Passengers have to check in at the original time of departure regardless of delay. They're literally held hostage at the gate. Frontier didn't offer any compensation. Gate attendants are MIA and not providing any updates. And then told my son he is lying when he said customer service line said they would get vouchers at gate. Now he isn't landing until 3 am and he has to take a cab home for more than $100. All this money for the crappiest airplanes and worst customer service. United Airlines isn't even this bad. Frontier is by far the WORST airlines ever.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontier Airlines?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I am not a big fan of writing a review but I have to do it for this one. I never heard of this airline before, and it make sense why, and reading most of the reviews, It is just a matter of time this Airline will go out of business soon. I have purchased tickets for my parents and they charged them $45 for the first luggage, and $50 for the second. Also, a carry on bag fee is the same as a regular luggage, which means even though the carry on bag is usually less than 10lbs, they still make me pay the same price as for 23lbs luggage. Basically this airline is running business as Money first NOT customers. Honestly, I will not be surprise if they start charging to use a restroom soon. So, this is my first and last experience with Frontier.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

We booked our trip to Florida many months in advance and a couple of weeks later decided it would be best to fly out 1 day sooner. When I called Frontier Airlines to move up my departure date to the day prior they told me it would cost me over $900 in fees to make the change! I had only paid $550 for all 5 of my family members to fly round trip and I told the customer service person that such high fees was unfair and unnecessary since our flights were still many months away. He did not care and offered no remedy.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

If I could I would leave a zero star review. 1. My name was spelled wrong on the boarding pass which made so much confusion at the gate. 2. A display panel malfunction kept us sat on the plane for more than an hour and were offered nothing to ease the situation of no air and no drinks. 3. Sat for another 30 minutes in the lobby just to find out they were putting us back on the same broke plane. This is where it gets worse. I have a specific flight anxiety that makes it a stressful and a struggle to reboard the same plane that had a malfunction previously. I made numerous attempts to tell everyone on Frontier this problem and asked if I could catch another flight. Frontier staff were rude, argumentative and one woman was offended when I asked to change planes due to my situation. And to add to the lack of compassion, she stated "planes break and get fixed and break... everyday."

Why would anyone tell that to someone with flight anxiety? So I was not accommodated and had to get on the plane to get home. It was sheer hell. And not once did an attendant come to ask about how I was doing even though I was clearly freaking out. How four airline attendants have no clue to handle a situation other than banging on a bathroom door and drawing attention from the whole plane to an already difficult situation is beyond reason. Frontier crew and staff and attendants have shown lack of empathy and distress training. Not to mention horrible planes, and piss poor customer service. Frontier is the worst airline ever. Save your money if you want a competent airline.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

My daughters and I were scheduled on a 10am flight that was delayed then finally cancelled 6 hours later. We were given a snack voucher, a sheet with the main number to call to get on another flight leaving SFO to PHL. I was told the only available flight was 2 days later! We were then given another sheet offering to accommodate our need to rebook another flight up to $400. Anything flight exceeding that amount was to be paid by me. The sheet also promised hotel/ground transportation & meal vouchers if you were unable to fly out the same day. None of the above options were honored. After 5 hours, 6 different phone agents, 5+ airport agents many of us got nothing more than the runaround. I went from being told my out of pocket expense after their $400/pp voucher would be anything from $700+ to over $1000 and over 16 hours to travel home the following morning.

After spending 10 hours in SFO and over 4 hours on the phone, my girls and I walked away with no hotel accommodation/transportation voucher & now $100 Lyft fee at my expense and an additional $300+ dollars for air and baggage to FINALLY fly out the next morning. All in all Frontier failed to keep their word on so many levels and manager Kathy couldn't be bothered to as much as come out from behind office doors to address the accommodations they offered and DID NOT follow through on. Yet, only directed employees to relay the runaround to the rest of us calling every and any phone number given to us. Only to continuously be told that the airport staff was accountable for honoring room/food and ground transportation vouchers.

In addition, Kathy insisted that SHE, was able to find flights out to Philadelphia later tonight for an additional $40-$50 pp. EXPLAIN to me how not 1 of the 6 different agents could find ANYTHING remotely similar/affordable/close to that via Frontier or any other airline? Their $200pp credit voucher doesn't compensate or cover for time lost, the added expense I incurred in additional airfare, transportation fees, room accommodations, additional baggage fees, parking fees, kennel fees and loss of wages. DO NOT offer or state you are willing to accommodate then fall short and lack the customer service skills/training to address your customers.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

They nickel and dime you to death and then make you feel like you don't matter. They cram you in with extremely narrow and molded plastic seats. None of our seats were able to recline! I was extremely upset with the lack of comfort on a nearly four-hour flight. Then I saw on my local news channel a rebuttal to our news caster, Kyle Clark, that was very unprofessional and rude. NEVER FLY THEM AGAIN.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

On Saturday November 4th 2017 I was scheduled through Justfly.com to fly out of Phoenix AZ to Denver CO then on to OKC, as I am sitting at the gate with my boarding pass, passengers are informed the plane is under maintenance and will be delayed 3 hours, the attendant at the desk did call Denver to see if it were going to still be possible for me to make my connecting flight, No was the answer, then the only options given by Frontier Airlines was a refund, or reschedule, since I had gone through a booking site and am on United coming back a refund would only be half of my ticket price, so I had to reschedule for Sunday November 5th, as a result I now have an 8 hour layover in Denver instead of the original 2.

This trip is for me to have spent 2 days with my daughters and grandsons in OKC one of which is turning 2 on Sunday and as a result of how late I am getting into OKC will miss his birthday party at the park they have planned and I leave OKC to come back to Phoenix on the 6th, so instead of getting the whole 2 days with my family I will only be getting maybe 8 hours. I cannot get the missed time with them back. Nor have they done anything decent in the way of rectifying this horrendous experience. I will NEVER FLY FRONTIER AIRLINES EVER AGAIN!!!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

I purchased insurance on my flight. My son can no longer take the flight (I booked 6 people). So I wanted to change it to a different person... well that will cost me $232. Soooo okay that doesn't make sense. Can I cancel and get my money back? I purchased insurance. They don't know -- contact the insurance company. Okay I checked my reservation. Where is the info for the insurance company? No response. Thanks Frontier!! And the 232 is a $75 charge for a name change and then an additional charge for the fare I already booked and paid insurance on... again. Thanks Frontier!!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I made reservations for four people from Indianapolis to Orlando on July 8th. We flew into Atlanta for a transfer. The next plane was delayed for 14 hours. We ended up at our resort suite in Orland at 5:30 am. (5 hours before checkout) Frontier sent us a voucher for $200 each to be booked within 90 days. I booked the flights the day before they expired using the voucher numbers given us. On my next Discover bill, I get a charge for $809.75. I call them and asked why I have the charge. They said I did not use the vouchers. I said I certainly did. I did not get any message saying that the vouchers were not good when I entered them in the appropriate spot. They said it was unfortunate that the vouchers didn't register, but there is nothing they could do.

I said, "You know I ordered the tickets before the vouchers expired, (they agreed) you have the voucher numbers, (they said they did) Why were they not applied? If your website did not take the vouchers numbers when I entered them, why was I not notified at that time?" Their reply was they were 'sorry'. I asked to talk to their supervisor. After waiting for 22 minutes, I talked to another person and was told the same thing. After much frustration and telling them how this was my first time flying with them and nothing about this whole experience was good. I told them since they would not honor the vouchers on the new reservations, I wanted to cancel them. (These reservations were for a flight 8 months in the future) They told me there would be a $99 cancellation fee.

I absolutely could not believe it! Never in my life have I ever dealt with a company with such a horrible business practice. This company obviously cuts monetary corners wherever they can to provide cheap airfares. The few dollars saved are not worth dealing with a company that operates with such unscrupulous business practices. It's almost as if they think, "Aha, we caught him on a glitch, now we don't have to honor our commitment." They have lost me as a customer for life. Very disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I just had the exact same issue with Frontier Airlines that Thamires from Alabama had. And it happened in 2 different cities, and not just to me, but other customers who showed up to the ticket counter to check at the same time as me only to find no help, and be turned away as soon as someone sauntered out to the counter. I banded together with a small family to drive all night to another city and flight Frontier rebooked us on to have literally the exact same thing happen all over to myself, the family I traveled with, and 5 other travelers. This airline should be absolutely utterly ashamed by their blatant disregard and complete non-care and consideration at all for their jobs, and customer base.

I would recommend everyone save themselves from being screwed and stranded places by never choosing this horrible unfeeling trash sack of corporate thieves. You might as well just ** on your money and burn it if you'd like to fly Frontier Airlines. They are complete crooks. I've never had such an incredibly horrible experience in my life. Do yourself a favor and never spend your money here - I know I never will again.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Flying from Dallas to Denver, rudest flight attendant ever and once I arrived my bag get not come through the baggage claim but had been put in the oversize bags (which it wasn't). My suitcase had been emptied of its contents, i.e. suit clothes, coat, shoes, toiletries, Garmin GPS as well as all medications (which was in liquid and couldn't be carried on. Everything was stolen and was told to fill out baggage report which I found interesting to actually have a box to check for PILFERAGE. Waiting two weeks to hear whether they will even cover the stolen items from the handlers.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Can't add anything others haven't but Frontier simply could not get my TSA Pre information correct - and they do anything under their power to avoid your call. When you finally defeat the call system - you'll be transferred to India customer service that can barely understand you. Never again.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

In the middle of booking a flight, which was extremely more expensive compared to other flights with nearby dates, I was booted off of the corporate's website. My credit card information was already entered and submitted. After logging back in to re-track where I left off, the flight prices increased, double, for just those particular dates! Frontier customer service was contacted via phone, in which I spoke with Jesse, an outsourced CSR, who did not show any sympathy, acknowledgment of my name, or even try to look into the problem. She made up a story of how all the flights were booked for that particular fare amount. She reminded me of the fisherman from the State Farm commercial, as she insulted my intelligence by saying, "You gotta be quicker than that; someone got to those seats faster than you."

The call had to be escalated to get some amount of decent customer service; nevertheless, my original fare amount was not honored, but Max, a supervisor, worked with me. Prior to being transferred to Max, I was on hold for 20 minutes, and then told that I was unable to know the supervisor's name of whom I was being connected with. At this point, Jesse then asks for my name; you've got to be kidding me? My ten year old can do a better job at being professional than this simpleton. Due to the flight being so short notice, I am forced to fly with Frontier, but I will never, ever book travel with this company again. I travel frequently, and I thought I would consider Frontier due to their low prices, but I guess you get what you pay for. The negative stars are primarily for Jesse, also known as simpleton, and the corporate website. Jesse is horrible at her job and the website has major defaults.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I booked my flight in June with a departure time of 2:40 PM. Now in October, I get my check-in notice and it says 10:45 AM. I call customer service, confused and they say my flight was changed. I searched my email and was never notified. My emails also automatically add appointments to my calendar, and only the original one was showing. I had to schedule a new shuttle for the 2-hour drive from St. George to Vegas on top of everything. Incredibly inconvenient, and was not even notified before the check-in email 24 hours ahead. I couldn't believe it. First and last time I will ever fly Frontier. The lady hardly even acknowledged that anything had happened - just said if I wanted to cancel the flight and book a new one I could. They finally offered a $50 voucher for future travel within 90 days. I do travel often, but I'm definitely not using Frontier again. My return flight on Delta was also changed, but at least they notified me ahead.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

Frontier Airlines has terrible customer service!! Got to the airport with enough time to check in but no one was at the balcony, had to run all over the airport to find someone. When I did they told me I couldn’t check in anymore! Of course I got nervous and what did they do?! The two ladies at the balcony started laughing! Terrible customer service!!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I was diagnosed with cancer 2 1/2 days before our flight and my doctor recommended I not go because of upcoming tests and doctor visits. I called Frontier and followed their requests to a tee. My doctor went to the office especially to email their request. After 5 phone calls and 3 promises to refund my money and vouchers I still do not have them.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

This was my first trip with this airlines. Flew from SF to Denver. Kept getting notifications throughout the day through email that the flight was delayed, time of flight delay improved a few minutes, flight delayed again. What was the point of this stupidity when you ultimately cannot plan your day properly and what happens if you do not have the opportunity to keep checking your email and the constant changes in flight times? I purchased my tickets on Expedia and noticed that my frequent traveler number was not noted on the ticket. I emailed Frontier and they did answer the email stating that they fixed the problem and the new boarding pass will have the number on it. It did not! I had to go through TSA in the airport for this mistake. With all the notifications, the departing time was essentially more than 2 hours the original time.

Boarding procedures - inefficient. Seat - very small and does not recline. My bf who is 6 feet tall had his knees banging into the seat and had to keep his legs in the aisle. Seat table - can only fit a phone, u/a to work with a laptop; overhead bin - none for the last 2-3 rows. Bathroom in one aircraft - I could not even squat down or fit comfortably and I am petite! Bathrooms were filthy and not stocked. I had to search for the toilet paper rolls. No in-flight entertainment. All you get is your loud mouth flight attendants. So unrefined really. Listening to their loud chit chat and stories about their private lives is not one you would like to relax to on your evening flights. They charge for everything including carry on luggage. Luggage fees change when you purchase the ticket, when you pay with check-in and when you pay at the airport.

Seats are the same - have to prepay or get one randomly assigned. On the way back, the flight was delayed more than 3 hours on top of the 2 hour wait at the airport. Everyone around me (mostly businessmen) have said that their whole day has been wasted waiting around in the airport. Even if I checked in online, I decided to line up and talk to an agent regarding my TSA number not showing in my boarding pass but it showed in my BF's pass. Useless customer service agents. They cannot problem solve. She gave me wrong information and did not fix the problem. A lot of them seem this way. Again I had to line up and go through TSA even if I have paid for this service. People were trying to rest on the plane and the flight attendants at the back were so loud! The worst experience on a 2 hour flight ever! Never again. It does not come out cheaper at all. Better go with a full service airline.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

First and last time flying Frontier. At check in the girl didn't even look up and told us she wasn't available, moves to next girl. Then we sit at gate for an hour with mechanical issues, pull away, sit on tarmac another 30 minutes, go back to gate and deplane. We left 4 hours after originally scheduled. I stood up to use the bathroom misunderstanding the announcement and was told could not yet. I responded I had misunderstood and was told by the flight attendant in the most condescending tone, "misunderstood the little lighted sign." Snarkiness continued. Then when we ask at gate about a number to complain to, they couldn't even find a pen. Rude and incompetent from start to finish.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

My husband and I booked with Frontier to celebrate our honeymoon in Vegas! We were so excited until we got to the airport and discovered the flight was delayed for hours. We were encouraged to rebook for another day, and that was just as worse! We lost an entire day in Vegas and had to call our hotel to rebook with them which cost us extra money... also Hours before we got on the flight they tell us we have to pay for carry-on luggage as well snacks (can of soda, small snack-size Pringles for $6??? The seats were hard and the staff is EXTREMELY rude!).

For my first experience, this is by far the worst and last I or my family will ever fly with them. They are crooked... the prices are not cheap as they portray... after you add suitcase cost, small "snack", seat selection, the tickets are just as expensive as a flight that will offer you an all-inclusive deal, and sometimes those flights are not as expensive as Frontier! The owners of Frontier should be embarrassed at the way they are conducting business. If they don't change quickly, I regret to say that they might not be in business long. And you know... that might not be a bad thing! NEVER AGAIN WILL WE FLY WITH THIS COMPANY... EVER.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

Just received an email that my flight from Austin to Atlanta has been NOW routed through Denver. So my 3 hours flight is now 12 hours out bound and 14 hours coming back! I will also miss the main reason I am traveling. Have been on the phone with their re-routing reservation (who barely speaks English), she is telling me there is nothing they can do. YES I did buy the insurance BUT since I purchased the tickets on their DEN Club memberships at a discount they cannot refund anything! Now I am stuck purchasing a tickets 10 days before I fly at a much great cost.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Worse experience with an airline EVER. Nickel and dimed to death. Plane delayed in Mexico for 5 hours. No customs available in Denver because of delay. Money Problem with pilots, service personnel were described to passengers at Two gates upon boarding. Seats did not recline, charged for everything even after hours on runway for repairs in Cancun. Never Again on Frontier.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

My 18 year old son goes to college in Melbourne Florida. With Hurricane Irma I scrambled to get him home to NJ. Every airline was booked but I VERY happily was able to get him a flight out of Orlando to Trenton NJ on Friday, September 8th. I paid for his flight, extra legroom, and his carry on bag, which is an "official carry on bag". But when he was at the airport the person at the desk told him he must pay for his carry on because they felt it may be heavy. To get on the plane he had to pay $45 (which is even a higher fee than I already paid because it's at the airport) for the carry on bag that I already paid for. Why is he be charged twice, is it because there is a hurricane and you can gouge people? Or is because he is a kid on his own for the first time? Or is it because he is **? Either way it's wrong! Frontier was moving up in my book since I was able to get my son on their plane but after pulling a stunt like this I will STAY FAR AWAY!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

My flight was delayed three hours without explanation at LAX. Coming back the flight took three hours from Orlando Florida. The seat was terribly uncomfortable, and there was no entertainment available.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

When the flight is delayed there is no explanation or whatsoever that you will hear from the pilot or any of the staff. I'm not only talking of a 2 or 3 hour delay. The last time I had Frontier my flight was delayed for 6 hours. Not good, very dissatisfied.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

Frontier radically changed its model on several levels and all were bad for consumers of their service. The nickel and diming that occurs is frustrating. Their new seats are terrible. Charging for carry on discriminates against female travelers who carry and purse and laptop bag. If they charge, it should be for roller bags. They charge for seats but don't give free refreshments. This from the company that used to bake us cookies. Their service is now outsourced - always a terrible experience. No amount of cute animals on the tail makes up for the changes they've made. They put profits above people in some critical areas. At least they now have pre-check.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

It went smoothly had no trouble on the flight. Could use a little bit more space room so you don't feel cramped in though other than that it was nice. Not as clean as it should've been though.

Frontier Airlines expert review by Erika Armstrong

Founded in 1994, Frontier Airlines now launches more than 375 flights each day to destinations throughout the U.S., Mexico and Jamaica. Today, this relatively new airline employs more than 3,000 aviation professionals.

• Get the works: Frontier Airlines offers a package price that includes services such as refund-ability, free change service, priority boarding, extra carry-on and checked bag allowance and more.

• Exclusive discounts on fares: Travelers who join the Frontier Airlines Discount Den get access to low-rate fares only available to members. Members can book flights for up to six people on the same subscription.

• Manage flights online: Through the Frontier website, travelers can check in, book flights, make changes and check on the status of their flights.

• Economy-plus options: Get the same low fares on economy-class seating but nab an extra 5 to 7 inches of legroom with stretch-seat options. A small additional fee gives passengers that little bit of extra space.

• Choose your seat: Many airlines have moved away from assigned seating, but on Frontier passengers can select a seat that lets groups stay together in the air.

• Best for: Vacationers, holiday travelers and frequent fliers who want extra room and more control over their experience.

Profile picture of Erika Armstrong
Erika Armstrong

Airlines Contributing Editor

From the front desk of a busy FBO to the captain's seat of a commercial airliner, Erika Armstrong has experienced everything aviation has to offer. She is the author of A CHICK IN THE COCKPIT and her aviation articles can be found at Consumer Affairs, Plane & Pilot, Flying.com, Disciples of Flight, NYC Aviation, Contrails, Mentor, General Aviation News and Business Insider.

Frontier Airlines Company Information