Frontier Airlines

Compare Airlines

Research top Airlines recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have flown with plenty of airlines and they all have some flaws but Frontier is the absolute worst. They're always delayed, half the time the seats aren't comfortable nor do they move, lean back. I didn't have a tray to put my drink or food on. I booked my ticket 2 weeks in advance, paid 300$ for the ticket. I figured the seats wouldn't be so bad but of course if you don't pay extra money you get straight **. I will NEVER, EVER fly frontier again. Customer service is horrible and so are the accommodations you get. You suck frontier!!! Worst airline ever. Now I've been sitting here for over an hour since we have landed and we still can't get off the plane.

We were at airport from 9:30 am to 3:30 am. On plane for almost an hour, delayed flight then cancelled. No one spoke to passengers. Only when we were told to get off plane for about another hour or so with time taken off work and prepaid tickets to event in Philadelphia which we lost out on $150.00. No compensation at all, no food voucher, nothing at all but attitudes from Frontier workers. Hurt, disappointed. Can't believe this was okay for Frontier to do to passengers with family waiting in Philly. So sad that frontier does not value customers!!!

On 12/29/16 (flight 1335) my family and I flew from PBI to ORD. The Frontier check-in attendant, JC, hastily handed me all my family's credentials and dropped my husband's driver's license under the luggage scale. He was wearing very long fake fingernails and fumbled our paperwork several times before losing the license. JC advised us that this wasn't a scale that could be lifted and underneath it was a "driver's license graveyard!" He then advised that we should hurry to TSA because the flight was leaving early. He did not seem to care at all and it was very disappointing.

A TSA agent, Joe ** (not sure of spelling), walked us back to the counter to see if he could help retrieve the license. He, too, was put off by the Frontier Agent's (JC) attitude. Joe assured us that we would not miss our flight and called the gate, then personally escorted us through security and to the gate. Joe advised us that we would have the same hassles on our return flight and told us to be sure to get to the airport extra early for additional screening again. Before our flight departed, Joe handed me a paper with the Frontier agent's name (JC), as well as his own name. Kudos to TSA agent Joe!!! When we boarded the plane, AJ, shook his head and verbally "ticked" us... adding insult to injury. I might note that, sadly, AJ never apologized.

I am very sure that AJ did not display the type of customer service that Frontier wants to portray. Unfortunately, sometimes one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch. Needless to say, it was humiliating for me and my children to watch my husband get pulled aside, questioned, and frisked in public like a suspected criminal. Now that we are home, my husband has to go through the hassle of getting and paying for a new driver's license. I have family in Trenton, NJ. I was looking forward to making Frontier my new "go to" airline. Now I am not so sure.

First flight to Trenton, delayed due to needed an emergency board replaced. Shuffling baggage from one to another bag...has to be exact 50 LBS. Flight from Punta Gorda (three prior flights CANCELLED). New flight delayed over 4 hours due to something leaking out of the plane. FOOD waffle DISGUSTING.

Like most people, I don't appreciate having to pay $40 each way for a single carry-on bag. While I initially thought I had found a good deal, that bumped the price way above the competitor airlines. Also, if you make any seat selection at all, you have to lay extra (even a middle seat). If you've come to expect a complimentary drink...that's not going to happen on a Frontier flight either. Beyond that, the seats were uncomfortable, even by airline standards. I left late on the first flight and arrived late on the second. I genuinely can't think of a single nice thing to say about the experience. I did try calling when I has baggage issues and was put on hold for 25 minutes before I gave up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontier Airlines?

Absolutely the worst most unprofessional service. I had a flight going from Orlando to Philly. I was not charged a baggage fee. However after already running late because of rental car company not having a shuttle driver available for 20 min. I have the check in lady tell me my bag is not paid for and proceeded to close the gate door and tells me now you missed your flight. Tells me the next flight is full and the next flight available is tomorrow at 5pm!!! So I call customer service to complain. I'm on hold for 10 to be given the runaround and asks if there's any else she can do. I tell her, "Get me on a flight to Orlando." She responded with, "Ok, thank you, sir. Have a great day." ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I WILL NEVER FLY FRONTIER AGAIN!!

I have a vacation planned to Las Vegas on Jan. 8. Two relatives from our party contracted the flu. I called Frontier to substitute the passengers and I was told by their customer service rep that the substitutions were going to cost me approximately $550, the difference in airfare at Jan. 6 rate (I booked the vacation in Nov. 2016.) plus the substitution fee of $75 per person. I asked to speak to a supervisor, Sheila. (It turns out that when you call the Utah phone number, you are connected to the Philippines.)

The initial cost of my short Vegas trip was $156 per person (4 in our party) for a total of $624. Sheila agreed to only waive the $75 x 2 fee. After telling her several times that she and was ripping me off, she agreed to charge me $400 for all the changes. I received the confirmation from Frontier which listed several trumped up charges for the sum of $768. Wow! She was able to write off $368. I guess I got off easy, because I could have paid $1392 instead of $1024 for the short Vegas getaway. I WILL NEVER PATRONIZE FRONTIER AIRLINES AGAIN.

When you go to online check in, you will be charged for seat selections, 16-24 per seat and 40 per carry on. So for me, cost me another 250 bucks when I checked in online. Feel scammed as this did not factor in when I was checking airline prices through Expedia.

In short: what was 'supposed' to be a $100 flight quickly turned into a $460 flight WITHOUT US KNOWING. DO NOT. I didn't listen to the reviews and booked a flight from Orlando to San Francisco. I was checking my flights the week before and realized that Frontier somehow managed to book the wrong date. Maybe that was my fault for not paying close enough attention to their extremely poorly designed site (dark UI central), but when we called to switch the flight to the correct date, we were charged in full for a new flight, even after purchasing travel insurance. Here's where it gets good... The customer service agent failed to tell us about the NONREFUNDABLE new flight, along with the $100 extra charge for the switch. Never ever use Frontier. I'd rather walk to San Francisco dragging my 50 lb. suitcase than give this airline my money. And I haven't even been on my flight yet.

I had to fly home from FL to NJ on a emergency. Never before by myself. Large leather seats. Comfortable ride. The best part was landing in Wilmington, DE for someone to pick me up. They no longer fly out of DE. Hate to fly out of Philadelphia.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Frontier gets 1 star for delaying my flight twice after we arrived at airport. Flight was from Raleigh to Orlando for $90. No text message or phone call or update about delay with no storm or anything - just "maintenance". Pilot probably got drunk. Heck the owner probably got drunk and just hit a delay button. After reading all these reviews, a squirrel could do a better job running this business.

I will note: Customer service at gate was polite and gave voucher for meal missed, $10. When flight got delayed another two hours into the evening, I asked for dinner meal voucher. "Supervisor" has yet to return with an answer after 30 minutes of wait time. I personally think they should refund me the entire flight. Take a loss each time you don't show up when you're supposed to when not due to natural disaster. *Message to owner: sell me the company for $50 (a standby price) because that is all your worth - a standby ticket.

Do not fly Frontier. That simple. It may look like you get a low-cost fare, but by the time you get to your destination, you will have been fleeced by Frontier Air's deceptive policies. You get ZERO free bags, and each bag is $60. There are no free seats! That is right, you would "think" that if you bought a ticket, that would include a seat, but NO. In addition to your fare, you have to PAY EXTRA for a seat. Every seat cost more. If you need a drink of water on the trip, get out your wallet and PAY for water. Of course if you would like a bag of chips to go with your $5 water, (you get a total of three chips in the bag) that will cost you $5.

On my last trip to Denver, my outbound flight was 1-hour late. On my return flight, I had to wait in line for 45 minutes just to check my bag, then my flight was almost 2-hours late. PLEASE send a message to Frontier that ripping-off the public with deceptive fare practices is not going to work. Pay an extra $10 for another airline and you get to take your dignity along for free...

My flight to Bismarck ND on Christmas to see my family was cancelled. Not a big deal. Weather happens. Not sure why they didn't cancel flights earlier in the day, like United did, as spending 4 hours at the airport on Christmas isn't my idea of a jolly holiday, but I'm not unreasonable. Ten minutes before boarding I'm informed my flight is cancelled. 5 minutes later while in line to see when I could fly out next, I get the email. I can't leave for two days and they will not move my return flight without additional cost. So I figure, just get the refund. Two days just doesn't seem worth my $330. I'm told I'll be refund my ticket cost within 7-10 days. Ok, no big, just some time spent with other discouraged families that don't get to reach their destination either.

Now, after forty minutes of being on hold, I'm told they are refunding only $82. That won't do. Bringing up the point that they in no way can charge me for a flight I was never able to get to because they NEVER FLEW ME THERE, I'm asked to hold again. Another 20 minutes on hold before the very nice, outsourced customer service representative comes back to inform me that I will receive a full discount... in another 7-10 business days. In total I wasted around six hours of my life to never go home for Christmas, get upset with someone just doing their job, and fight with a company to get the privilege of waiting 20 business days to be refunded a service they NEVER provided me. That's quality.

I attempted to fly on Frontier from Atlanta to Orlando just before Christmas. Frontier cancelled the flight, allegedly due to weather, two days before the flight date. They never texted, emailed, or called me to tell me that. In fact, the morning of the flight I was able to check in online to a flight that by then didn't even exist. Upon arrival at the gate, the gate agent laughed at me and then threatened to leave me standing there with no effort to help find another flight. I ended up buying the last ticket on the last flight out for the night on Delta. Frontier has permanently lost my business, and I can't warn prospective customers enough --boycott Frontier. They need to be out of business.

My first time flying with Frontier Airlines and I will never, ever fly with them again. Frontier Airlines especially in Denver Colorado has the worst customer service representatives and representation I've ever experienced in my life. Even the supervisor Aida is unprofessional. Customer service reps in Denver Colorado are very rude, not friendly, and disrespectful. Customer service rep snatched my ticket for boarding and told me I was going to miss my flight and made sure I did as she gave my seat to a standby passenger.

Let me tell you a story about my fiance and mine's experience with Frontier airlines. First let me explain that my fiance is an active duty marine and he received leave for Xmas. He was flying from LAX to DIA to come home. His flight was delayed 9 and half hours for him to even come home. All other Denver bound flights from LAX were leaving at the correct times. A flight that was supposed to land at 2230 Saturday 12/17/16 instead landed at 0830 Sunday 12/18/16. But wait it gets better. Today (01/02/2017) my fiance flew back to base. The ticket counter reps supposed to be helping the lines move faster were rude and very nasty with us and other customers around us. However the cherry on top is that his one checked bag was lost. I have now been on hold for 3 hours trying to find where my fiance's bag is. I have not gotten to speak to a single person but I am absolutely disgusted at how Frontier treats its "guests".

My family flew Frontier from Orlando to Denver on December 18, 2016. I am wheelchair bound and need an aisle chair to board the plane. When we arrived at the gate there was a long line due to the flight to Colorado Springs being cancelled. Our flight started boarding and I still didn't get any help from the counter. My husband finally carried me aboard. Our flight sat on the runway in Orlando for over an hour while the airline waited for additional passengers??? Finally we flew 3.5 hours to Denver only to be told we had to wait on the runway. We waited over 3 hours. After nearly 9 hours with no way to use the restroom I developed dysreflexia a deadly condition that quads get. My family alerted the steward and a nurse took my bp which was dangerously high. My husband threatened to call 911. Finally the emergency prompted the airline to move a plane so I could get medical help. The emt's arrived and had to carry me off the plane.

This is the night the baggage handlers walked off the job. My daughter found our bags among the thousands of bags left in the terminal after several hours of waiting. Coming home on December 23 our flight was delayed 4 hours after we boarded. They were waiting on a pilot to show up. I won't ever fly Frontier again in spite of the vouchers our family was given. This is the night the baggage handlers walked off the job. My daughter finally spotted our bags amongst the 1000's in the terminal.

I will never fly Frontier Airline again. Worst airline ever. The fees they charge are horrible, they are ripping people. The flight cost is not much but by the time you pay all their fees you should just fly a better airline like Delta or Southwest. Frontier Airlines you suck and I hope you slowly continue to lose business. You're a rip off. They don't even offer complimentary drinks!!!

I was scheduled to fly from Charlotte, NC to Denver, CO on Flight F9200 at 6:45 a.m. in December 19th. I was heading home after a 10 day stay in South Carolina. I received an alert at 3:00 a.m. on the morning of the flight. I was instructed to contact their Customer Service to rebook my cancelled flight. I called immediately and sat on hold for one hour and forty-five minutes waiting to Customer Service. I had noticed that there was one open seat for the next morning's flight, but according to their customer service alert I was to contact Customer Service to reschedule. So, when I finally got to talk to a customer service representative, I was told repeatedly that the next seat available would be on Christmas Eve. After I requested to speak to a manager I was told the same script.

My sister was also checking online for other flights for me to go home and discovered that not only my flight was cancelled but over 200 flights had been cancelled which would put my chances of getting home Christmas Eve at slim to none. After a useless customer service experience. They said they will only reimburse me for the flight segment and that they do not work with any other airlines. So, basically I was out of luck. The rep acted so nonchalant, like it was a typical cancellation. I booked another flight on United Airlines and paid $261.25 for a one-way ticket home the next day plus $25.00 for a checkin bag. The total cost of the one-way flight home on Frontier was $83.60 plus $30.00 for a check in bag which Frontier reimbursed me. So, Frontier Airlines left me paying an extra amount of $177.65 for my flight back home, because they screwed up.

Do NOT fly this airline. We were at the self check-in for our flight to San Francisco. An agent of Frontier Airlines came up to us and told us two of our bags were oversized. We asked which ones as all of our family had the same size luggage designed to take as a carry-on. The agent went to the screen and then pressed (without our consent - which is illegal) a charge for two additional bags and hit enter. When we protested he just walked away. It reminds me of Wells Fargo - where agents of the company do illegal things to consumers for a payback. They will have a class action lawsuit on their hands if they continue to do these illegal things.

I was leaving from Las Vegas to Atlanta. Sat there for 4 hours didn't even know the flight was cancel. Everyone final found out because once another passenger stated, "Did you all know the flights cancel?" We all went to find out what was going on. They stated that it was unsafe due to weather. However other companies like Southwest could fly just not Frontier. They stated that their next flight out was 4 days later. I would never and I do not recommend anyone flying with them. By the way they give partial refund and they keep paid luggage money.

I used to love this airline but on a recent flight with my family from Denver to Dallas the airlines somehow 'lost my wife's and children's luggage'. Multiple attempts to retrieve or even locate the baggage have been thus far unsuccessful! If you have a choice whatsoever, DO NOT FLY FRONTIER!!! Ever!!! They need to go out of business. They don't care about the customer at all! Businesses like this one need to be held accountable for their behaviors.

These guys have got to be the worst airline I have ever had the opportunity to try flying. They not only cancelled my flight but around several hundred flights nationwide because they didn't schedule their people properly and because they had an internal strike going on at the same time. They will blame it on weather and flat-out lie to the customer. Their only recourse was to cancel the 200 dollar ticket. Thank god I was one of the smart few who went immediately to Southwest online ticket sales and managed to find a flight for $600. Should have flown them from the get go. Frontier is an absolute joke. DO NOT FLY THEM.:)

Flight was 4 plus hours delayed. (NO BAD WEATHER). However, we we're told to still show up at our gate at the scheduled flight time because Frontier was working on fixing the problem. Sat on the airplane for 30 plus minutes after finally being allowed to board the plane. Someone on the loud speaker apologized for the delay but Frontier wanted to be sure that all of the luggage made it on the plane so as soon as it was all on we would take off. Landed in Phoenix to find out that our luggage DID NOT make it. Filed a claim to have the bag delivered the next day, which I was told would happen.

Two days went by and I received a phone call at 1:00 pm asking for a delivery address and I was told it would be delivered within a 4-6 hour window. The bag did not come and no phone call letting me know why it did not come. The following day, I received another phone call asking where the bag could be delivered. I informed the lady that I had received a phone call the day before also asking for the delivery address. The lady laughed and said, "I don't know how that could have been delivered since I have the bag here with me." I said, "Whatever."

It's been four (4) days since I had arrived in Phoenix and had not had my bag still at that point. She informed me that they do not deliver on Sundays but that it would come on Monday. I was leaving to go back home on Tuesday, which would mean I had spent my entire trip without my luggage. After having a family meeting, my son in law and daughter decided to drive back to the airport to pick the bag up. They did so only to be told that they had no idea where the bag was. It wasn't at the airport, we were told. At that point, WE HAD HAD IT!!!

Finally, they were given an off site storage address which again they had to drive to, and searched through a sea of bags to find mine. They were successfully!!! But I am not happy. I WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER FLY FRONTIER AIRLINES AGAIN. I will tell everyone I know, not to fly frontier airlines!!! SO UNPROFESSIONAL AND FRONTIER AIRLINE EMPLOYEES DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!!!

This is worst customer service I have ever experienced. They have the worst attitude and talk so rudely as if you are flying for free. I am very dissatisfied with this customer service at the Las Vegas airport front desk from the person named JASON and I would not recommend flying with Frontier Airlines. The employees here are not at all at the same page with difference in opinions about their airline policy and needs to be well trained on how to be polite and courteous to their customers.

Canceled our flight 1/2 before we were to board. Had to book another airline, rent a car to drive 5 hours to another city and leave 8 hours later. Then for our return flight we went to check in 24 hours before departure to find out they had refunded our entire flight two days earlier by mistake and we now did not have flights back on Dec. 23 as planned for the 6 of us. Offered no help except to say we did get a refund - one that we did not ask for and they made an error in doing, so we now could not get home for Christmas.

Had to book another flight, leave for the airport literally 2 hours after booking (2 AM in the morning driving in ice and snow) to make it to our new Delta flight which flew into Ft Lauderdale although our car was in Orlando where Frontier was suppose to have brought us. Needless to say we rented another car to drive from Ft Lauderdale to Orlando to drive home to Tampa. NEVER EVER EVER would I book on this airline and this was our first time ever "flying" with them. Our cheap airline tickets thru Frontier ended up costing us a bundle as we flew American to Denver and Delta home and had to rent two cars and lost almost 2 days in Breckenridge!

We arrived to the airport an hour before a domestic fight. There was no wait at security and we arrived at the gate at least 30 minutes before they started boarding the plane. We were in zone 3 out of 4 zones but because of the size of our carry-on the gate agent asked us to wait before boarding the plane. Since we prepaid for assigned seats we didn't think much of it. When almost everyone else boarded we prepared to board when the gate agent said they oversold the flight and they only have one seat left. He offered 4X the cost of one of the tickets plus seats on the next day's flight. When we got back to the ticket counter to collect the offer, they refused to pay. They claimed that we were late and that's why we were bumped. Shameful!

DO NOT FLY FRONTIER. I drove 2.5 hours to the airport on December 18. Flight was delayed 4 hours due to "weather." After that they said the plane had landed, but the flight crew had timed out, so they were looking for a pilot; how can an airline not know when the crew would "time out" and plan accordingly with another crew? Long story short, the next flight would leave in the morning and they would give out hotel and meal vouchers. I paid $120 for a 7 hour hotel stay, and at the gate the Frontier employee said she could not give out vouchers and gave me a number to call. I called the number, multiple times because of hours on hold.

When I spoke with someone they said they can’t give out vouchers over the phone and I would need to go to the airport. They also said no vouchers would be given due to the flight being canceled for weather; I watched dozens of other flights leave the airport; it was not due to weather. I am sure I do not have to explain all of the headache that a day-long cancelation brings. Frontier is horrible. No customer service. Does not even provide passengers with accurate information. I will never fly Frontier again, and I will tell everyone to beware. DO NOT FLY FRONTIER!!!

Have you ever read Frontier's customer service policy? That is the first part of the lie. We booked our flights in July from Denver to Las Vegas for Christmas. The price seemed right plus we wanted to have everything paid for before we left. Our flight was $176.00 for each person (3 passengers) plus $250.00 for the checked luggage. We found this out after we had booked our flight. To cancel the reservation it would cost $100.00 per each person and only be issued as a credit to use on a later flight - really?? Needless to say we kept our reservation - what a mistake.

The day of flying, I am told by a co-worker that we had to also pay for our carry-on luggage, having never flown with Frontier and already paying 250.00 I thought this was probably not true. So I get on the website and sure enough, carry-on luggage has to be paid for. If you pay for it before your flight, they give it to you for 50% off - WOW!!!! $225.00 after the 50%, we can carry on 3 bags, board in Zone 1, what is the purpose, it's assigned seating.

After an hour delay due to staffing issues we are getting on the plane. When we board we end up waiting another hour for a flight attendant. Really, because there are 3 pilots sitting in the seats next to us visiting with another flight attendant that is catching a plane. Our flight attendant tells us that she didn't usually do the flight we were on but was helping since a bunch of the staff walked off the job 3 days prior. This information does not make you feel real safe. Then the flight attendant that comes on board doesn't buckle up during take off or landing. She is sitting on the jump seat in front of me. She doesn't smile or talk. This is part of your job!! No communication from pilot as to what is going on. Never did anyone check to see if I had paid for carry-on and what is the purpose of the overhead compartment.

Upon landing in Las Vegas we tried to speak with Frontier customer service but it is closed. We try to file a claim online but it times you out before you can file.

On our way back to Denver, I thought it was just a fluke going to LV and it would be better on our return flight. WRONG!!! An hour late again - this time weather. Then we finally get on and our flight attendant has the personality of a rock. He will not let us put anything in the first 2 overhead compartments due to being reserved for the 1st and 2nd rows. We are in the 3rd. Funny but NO ONE ever sat in the first 2 rows. When we land we sit on the tarmac for 58 mins due to no parking spots. The pilot told us that it would be about 15 mins. Wrong again. They never asked if we needed anything or communicated what the delay was. People were getting upset.

Now we are waiting for our luggage. No one is in line with customer service so I went to make a claim about my duplicate charge. I am told to call the 800 number, which I tell her I have done 3 different times and was placed on hold for 47 min, 29 mins and 67 mins. She tells me she can't help me and thanks me for not yelling at her. I asked why the luggage was taking so long 20 plus mins at this point. She says that they have between 20 and 45 mins to get our luggage. Really!!! After an hour we are still waiting and people are getting mad. When one passenger asked rather forceful where the luggage was he was told they would call security - which they did. Then we were told that they hadn't even downloaded our luggage yet - whatever that means.

Kids are crying, a family is trying to get with their family because of a death, people are tired. Security is standing by with their hands on their guns. OMG. "Just get us our luggage." A booking supervisor was called to help which she just made it worse. NO customer service skills not to mention the customer service reps are now yelling at us. They finally admit that they don't know if our luggage was even in Denver or had left with the plane. We were offered $25.00 refund to be used in the next 3 months on Frontier. They couldn't give refunds but we could leave our luggage and they would send it to us in the next 7 business days. Between the time on the tarmac and waiting for our luggage, it was longer than the whole flight took. I will NEVER EVER fly Frontier and I will tell everyone I know. The treatment that we received and lack of respect was uncalled for. Maybe they all should re-read their customer service policy and procedure.

I've flown Frontier 10+ times in the last year and a half. I love the great prices. I've flown to Vegas for $39, Orlando $45, Ft Myers for $59, Denver for $29... I now go on vacation all the time. That being said, I was one of the people with canceled flights out of Ft Myers December 19 & 20 2016. Two days in a row my flight was canceled. (I ended up flying back on Allegiant). Although I feel that the cancellation could have been handled in a better way, I am not going to stop flying Frontier. I have never had an issue before. They provide me with a flight for a great price. Yes I have to buy my own peanuts and If I check a bag it cost $25-30 dollars, but I cannot resist a weekend away for a cheap price. I hope they fix whatever problems going on because they have really changed my life in a great way.

Expert Review

Erika ArmstrongAirlines Contributing Editor

From the front desk of a busy FBO to the captain's seat of a commercial airliner, Erika Armstrong has experienced everything aviation has to offer. She is the author of A CHICK IN THE COCKPIT and her aviation articles can be found at Consumer Affairs, Plane & Pilot, Flying.com, Disciples of Flight, NYC Aviation, Contrails, Mentor, General Aviation News and Business Insider.    More about Erika→

Founded in 1994, Frontier Airlines now launches more than 375 flights each day to destinations throughout the U.S., Mexico and Jamaica. Today, this relatively new airline employs more than 3,000 aviation professionals.

• Get the works: Frontier Airlines offers a package price that includes services such as refund-ability, free change service, priority boarding, extra carry-on and checked bag allowance and more.
  • Exclusive discounts on fares: Travelers who join the Frontier Airlines Discount Den get access to low-rate fares only available to members. Members can book flights for up to six people on the same subscription.
  • Manage flights online: Through the Frontier website, travelers can check in, book flights, make changes and check on the status of their flights.
  • Economy-plus options: Get the same low fares on economy-class seating but nab an extra 5 to 7 inches of legroom with stretch-seat options. A small additional fee gives passengers that little bit of extra space.
  • Choose your seat: Many airlines have moved away from assigned seating, but on Frontier passengers can select a seat that lets groups stay together in the air.
  • Best for Vacationers, holiday travelers and frequent fliers who want extra room and more control over their experience.

Compare Airlines