2. Travel

Emirates

Emirates
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.63/5

Emirates Reviews

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

Best airline I've ever flown on. I flew from Madrid to Shanghai on 26 July and had a return flight from Kuala Lumpur to London on 19 August. I flew in business there and economy return. All staff are very friendly and helpful. It made flying a very enjoyable experience!

Original review: June 16, 2019

On 17/5/2019 we flew from Perth to Canada via Dubai. While checking in Perth only we realised the visa requirement to Canada, just before boarding only applied ETA visa. As we didn't get email confirmation of the ETA while transiting in Dubai we approached the ground Emirates staff in Dubai. Hearing our situation Mohammad ** and Mohammad ** assisted us by contacting the Canadian immigration and sorted out the visa. They both have really taken the extra mile to help us though it is not their job to deal with the visa requirements. If for not their help we would have missed the flight to Canada. We are ever thankful for their great Customer Service.

Get expert buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 19, 2019

My flights with Emirates have been many classes above all other airlines. It always felt like royalty and the comfort on board is really worth paying extra for. The meals were fit for the best restaurants and the Emirates lounge in Dubai is the best lounge I have visited.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Great Airline to fly with using Airbus A 380. So quiet and comfortable. Makes you feel refreshed. Using the Business class they make you feel really welcome. Unfortunately they no longer have got Trans Tasman Service anymore and you have to use the other Cattle Class planes.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Passenger Details. Name : Ved **. Travel Date : 11th== Jan & 12th Jan. Actual Route : Mumbai – Dubai – SFO. Travelled Route : Mumbai – Dubai- LAX. Because of weather issue on 11th January in Dubai, Emirates flight was diverted and hence I missed my connecting flight Dubai- San Francisco and Emirates Staff offered me with Dubai – LAX Flight. During this Travel my luggage Bag got misplaced in transit. I have already called customer care several times and raised an online complaint. But still as per customer care they are not sure where is the baggage and we don't know what is happening. If you could assign someone responsible in your team who can help it will be highly appreciated.

At LAX Airport I complained that luggage hasn’t arrived and my name was also didn’t appeared in missing baggage list. As per procedure, I provided the required details to officer in-charge (Joseph) on LA Airport and he assured me and all the other Emirates Airline PAX that they will raise PIR for all and they noted details of passengers on paper. But my PIR is not yet registered (even after 72 hours). Because of that we are not able to track our luggage on emirates website and from customer care on call. After that we are in continuous touch with Customer Care on call, but nobody is giving proper answer. Hence it has forced to write an review on this forum. I request you to please assign our request to your team member and get it resolved. Please reach out to me at **.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Emirates Airlines?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

If you have important meetings, rather not risk flying with Emirates. I traveled to San Francisco (SF), USA, for important business meetings in the city and Silicon Valley. After experiencing almost 4 hours of delays I was informed on my arrival (12 Jan. 2020) in SF, Emirates informed me that my baggage had been lost. I was asked to complete a form and was told that the bag would be delivered to my hotel the next day. This was already upsetting because I didn't have clean clothes and would be attending my first meeting the following morning (13 Jan. 2020) at 09:00.

I was forced to buy a clean set of clothes. After being told that Emirates would be in contact with me, and having heard nothing from the company I decided to call them later that day, only to find out that my baggage would only arrive the next day (14 Jan. 2020). As upsetting as this was, I didn't want to spend more money to rectify their mistake, so I borrowed a set of clothes from my colleague for our meetings the following day. Once again, not hearing anything from Emirates, I called them the morning of the 14th to ensure that everything will be taken care of. However, when I returned to my hotel later the afternoon my bag still was not delivered. Once again, I called Emirates just to hear that there was not anything they could do to resolve my issue, I was simply asked to wait. Now I will have to spend more money fixing their mistake.

The lack service, communication and professionalism I received from Emirates has been distasteful. There has been no effort from their side to rectify their mistake, which is appalling for a company who consider themselves a leader in business travel. For this reason, I believe one should rather avoid using their services if you are time-pressed and have important meetings to attend.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

We have purchased return tickets of this airlines. They have suspended our return tickets. Not even allowing to travel and not even refunding our money now. I request if anyone could help us with this case. WE are looking for a lawyer against them. Please everyone dont trust them. Emirates Ref. **.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I need Emirates to pay for my luggage and also the 5 months wait. Emirates told me they were officially going to pay me officially after 30 days from July 5th 2019.

I also had a very bad experience with Emirates airline for not feeding my 21 months baby who had allergies. When I questioned the crew in the flight they told me there was only banana for my daughter for the long flight. I had to beg a passenger in the flight for her baby food for my daughter. I told Emirates about my daughter's allergies before getting the tickets and now I have to go through a lot for my missing luggage yet Emirates don’t want to pay.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Appalling ground service at Durban airport. Staff determined to impose maximum inconvenience on passengers. The airline has been going down the tubes for a while and it has now hit the rock bottom. I regret choosing Emirates, won't happen again!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

Don't TAKE it. Never had such a horrible, depressed flight experience in my whole life. Firstly, their response to comments/complaints is very very slow. Takes them days to reply the issue. It is not my first time flying with Emirates. I was very pleased and liked it, I recommended it to my families and friends. BUT, this time was so disappointed. It totally put me off, my family and friends off.

I felt like I was being picked on or even being discriminated. There are 2 weights at the gate. The staff asked me to put my luggage on the weight. They said my luggage was too heavy. They fined me. Of course, it was reasonable to be fined if someone 's luggage is over weight, HOWEVER, even my luggage was overweight, they talked to me in a very rude way, like I was a criminal. MOREOVER, they weight passengers selectively. I saw some other people carried more and bigger bags than me. They didn't ask them to weight their luggage. I was the only one who was asked to weight the luggage before boarding. I was wondering why was ONLY me.

Not sure about Emirates?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right Airlines for you.

Emirates Company Information