1.21/5
Based on 138 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: May 23, 2018

1264 Frontier Airlines Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 5, 2018

We went to Orlando for 6 days. I always check the beds before we settle in and everything was clean. Friday evening we get to the airport to go home and of course there’s about a 30min wait to drop your already checked bag. Customer service is seriously lacking but I feel that’s pretty common at every airport. We have 2 small children so I’m always stressed they’re going to act up on the airplane. I try to make sure my oldest is very well behaved. You know, not putting your feet on the chair in front of you, don’t drop your tray down, quiet voice and everything else that is pretty much common sense. Well we get settled in our chairs and Everyone seems pretty nice around us. My oldest is exhausted and falls asleep instantly. My 1 year old takes a little more work.

The guy behind us orders a beer and 2 of the shot bottles. He basically chugged them down and this is when the fun begins. He is extremely loud, singing and talking to himself (waking my baby every time), smacking down the tray tables, laying his hand all the way over the top of my daughter seat and he even grabs my hair while using my chair to help his drunk self get up. Flight attendants came by a few times to tell him to be quiet but really it just seemed like they didn’t want to deal with him which I totally understand. We finally make it Phoenix and were praised by everyone around us for making it through the horrific events. Thankfully no one actually had to sit by him, he had the row to himself. We were so happy to be off that plane and to get home.

We bring all our bags inside, lay the backpacks up on the island and that’s when my fiancé noticed a bug crawling off my backpack!!! He smashed it and 100 percent it’s a bed bug!!! It was late so we throw everything out in our yard. I call customer service first thing in the morning and the man seriously said “what would you like us to do?” I told him I think they should notify everyone on the flight but I was told this would be sent over to complaints and to have a good day. My fiancé and I notice later we have bites on our legs. And I know some may think well you can’t be 100 percent certain it came from the plane and you’re right we are not but that’s my guess. Luckily I went through all our stuff and haven't found anything else. We won’t be flying for a long time and the next time we do it won’t be with Frontier.

Original review: March 3, 2018

After encountering delays that ruined our itinerary, the "customer service" interaction was unpleasant and disrespectful. I understand that logistical problems develop which are out of control of the airlines. When those things happen it's necessary for airlines to treat their passengers with care, sympathy and respect to help them get to their destinations and most importantly to demonstrate ownership of the support matter and communicate effectively. Frontier "customer service" offered nothing of the sort. Dismissive and cold, no effort to either help or to extend sympathy. Just crap. It makes me sad that a company which has demonstrated such a longstanding record of crappy service is still allowed to operate.

Original review: March 1, 2018

We flew Frontier on 2/15 flight 1155 and they would not hang my wedding dress. Seats are lined metal. Our flight home to STL winds were 50 MPH but we flew out anyway. The Turbulence was the worst, people were screaming and crying. I have whiplash from the flight 1156 (on 2/19/18) and have to go see a neurosurgeon on my neck, back, jaw and ringing in my ears. I will never use Frontier again!!!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

We flew from Philadelphia to Punta Cana. When we arrived at our resort in Punta Cana we noticed several items missing from our luggage. We notified our Apple Travel Representative at the resort. He said he would make a report with Apple and Frontier. When we arrived home I tried to make an insurance claim. They said they needed an incident number from Frontier. I called and email Frontier that day. A reply email said I would be contacted within 24 hours. Never happened. After multiple phone calls I finally got someone on the phone. I was told they were not notified within 7 days. Explained my Apple representative told me they were notified. I was told there was nothing they could do for me despite the possibility it may have been one of their employees that took the items.

I cannot get anyone to speak to me about this. I called Apple and I was told they would check with their employee in Punta Cana. I was told I would get a call back in 24 hours. Never happened. I am now back from my vacation 14 days and I am still no closer to resolving this issue than the day I arrived home. Bottom line is Frontier and Apple are happy to take your money, but don't expect any help or courteous customer service after that.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

I PLACED AN ORDER TO GET IT INSTALLED, AND I CHANGED MY MIND 3 DAYS LATER. I COULD NOT CANCEL AT ALL! They had me on hold for 15 minutes and transferred me to 4 different people. Finally talked to someone about canceling, but he had to go through "another person." After 22 minutes, he said the order was canceled. Guess what? It wasn't canceled... the tech showed up to install anyways and I told him that I had already canceled. I received a bill later. I ripped it and do not plan on paying. WTF. DO NOT... DO NOT ORDER!!! Yes, I asked for a confirmation on the canceled order, but he said that when you cancel an order, there isn't a confirmation # that is generated.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontier Airlines?

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

A ticket was purchased in advance and the flight was canceled the day of and refused to offer an alternative flight of any kind. No kickbacks or anything offered to compensate for it. Told me 10 business days for a refund back to my card and my girl needed to get back home on that day. I didn't have the money to buy another ticket without being refunded my money. Only other option was come back in 2 days for the same flight and time. Made me pay for extra 2 days room and another ride for her to get back to the airport... They sold a plane ticket in three days in advance and canceled the flight the day of. Anyways they are not a good airline company and beware of flying with them.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Today, 02/20/2018 at KCI airport. About Stupid Frontier Airlines, we have a small personal bags checking, they said “$45 per bags," I’m like, "What?" She said “Yep $45 per bags”. "For my carry bag." “Yes” ???? For other airlines won't charge small carry bags. She, "We do charge all carry or Uncarry bags." I’m like, wtf???? This is my first time and last time taking with stupid Frontier Airlines. Never again with Frontier Airlines. Whenever book with Frontier Airlines, please double check.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

We had booked a family vacation to Florida, Frontier cancelled our flight (once we had already driven to departure city and checked into a hotel) and we had no recourse - they had no other flights to offer us and no partner airlines - we ended up having to pay almost 2k for one way flights to Florida, and had to drive to Hartford to get them. Very very very expensive and exhausting mistake. Will never book again.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Frontier delayed the flight every 1/2 hour until they finally canceled it entirely. My boyfriend spent 80$ on airline food before they even started offering vouchers. They put him in a hotel overnight but stated he had to be back at the airport just a few hours later giving him barely any chance to sleep. He arrived at the airport before 5:00 am like they requested only for the flight to be delayed yet again. This was all due to a mechanical issue they stated SHOULD have been resolved back in DENVER but instead they flew with a faulty part into Oklahoma.

Staying in Denver would have meant the part would have been readily available, the staff necessary would have been available, and other flights would have been available. Instead, they flew into Oklahoma and delayed to the point that he missed my entire graduation which was the reason for flying into Orlando. The flight actually could have still left at a reasonable time if the staff wouldn’t have “timed out.” They are claiming it was a mechanical issue and they canceled because of a safety concern but the reality is it’s because the staff went home. As a response to this they did issue a 200 Frontier gift card and stated we would get a refund on the flight.

Then when we called into customer service and he was hung up on not once but twice and I was on hold for 40 minutes. We finally spoke to someone who said because the flight was "delayed" and not canceled (which it clearly was) they could not alter the flight leaving Orlando which we requested due to him having less than a day in the state before he was to leave again due to all of the issues. We were told it would be a 200$ charge to change the flight which I asked if we could use the voucher we were given for the inconvenience. We were told we could not as that was only usable on new flights as if we would ever book with Frontier again. We then were able to speak with a supervisor who stated we could change the flight free of charge due to the nightmare we had already experienced. We were told we would get a confirmation email which we never received.

Since Frontier has not had their crap together thus far, this made me nervous. Sure enough, when he goes to check in for his flight, there is a several hundred dollar charge for a "new flight". The supervisor never comped the flight. We then had to speak with a customer service representative who kept insisting he could do nothing and that we had to call customer service.

Since the flight left in 2 hours and we didnt have the 40 minutes previously displayed as their hold time to waste, I spoke with him until he printed the boarding pass free of charge as we were previously promised. Showing that they do have the ability to uphold the promises. They just refuse to until you become an issue. Now, I have been emailing with customer service for DAYS about a refund that they are refusing to provide. They did however offer a $50 credit towards a future flight which obviously is completely the same as him making my graduation and not missing a once in a lifetime event.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

Worst flying experience in my life. Advertised low fares are a farce when they add on $ 38 for each leg with a carry on (checked bags are the same), $25-$50 for seat selection, and you pay for EVERYTHING you eat or drink. I don't mind paying for a rum and coke, but a coke and some chips?? Come on!! Now let's talk about those seats you pay to select... I've driven 18 wheelers in the 1970's with better seats! On top of that they don't recline (you read that correctly). Oh wait...you can pay $50 each leg for a reclining seat but they only have 3 or 4 rows of them. The flight attendants were great, as were the gate people, but that can't make up for the cheapness of the management of this airline. The only way I'll fly here again is in a box and by then a seat or drink won't matter.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

This is absolutely unacceptable. Flight was scheduled to depart at 2:40. Still sitting here waiting. Flight will not depart until after 11 PM. Yes 11 PM. I should not have to pay for this flight. I watched Undercover Boss about Frontier. Mr. owner THIS IS NOT RIGHT TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. FIRST TIME FLYING FRONTIER and the only way I fly with them again it will have to be free.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Extremely frequent delays, it's not unusual to be delayed both ways or multiple times. Their seats are cramped and they have no in-flight movies, room to sleep, no charging station and no plane wifi. The food isn't free, and it's way overpriced, so you aren't saving as much as you think. The only good thing is their flight attendants are polite though. They let a guy stand around in front of the bathrooms the whole flight, so you decide if that is good or bad. There are also tons of examples online of them doing things like breaking things marked fragile and kicking people off flights without refunds or even dragging people out. Airlines have all been declining in general but Frontier takes it to a new low. Even their logo and commercials are drab and forgettable, as if to say, "We are so bad because we're the cheapest." Only flight Frontier if you absolutely cannot afford anything else.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Booked direct flights Denver to Portland - 3 months from now. Get email they drastically changed itinerary. Two stops to get there, fly way east to go west, put us in 8 hrs later than scheduled. I can not do this itinerary. I call to CX, spend hour on phone, they talk over me, refuse to refund. We actually hate Frontier and only booked it, as we are part of a group. Never again. Worst customer service.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I'm copying and pasting the exact same thing that happen to me and I want to make contact with the young lady Appleton, WI Amber to reach out. I want to file a suit against Frontier! Frontier has a glitch and making you pay to correct it. Also sending an obituary which they ask for isn't good enough. To top it off they want 6 pages letters to get your money back! I'm pissed! They are providing predatory and negligent services. They get no stars for stealing.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Book a round trip flight for 5 adults from Long Island Islip airport to Orlando MCO on Feb, 2 2018. Cost was insane, $2800.00 for all of us. Called airline to book instead of online. They charge a $10.00 fee to book over the phone and a $10.00 per seat fee for assigned seats, completely ridiculous. So we book the flight make the rest of our travel arrangements and reservations. A week after I make the reservations they send me an email canceling my flight. I was not happy.

I called the 800 number on the email waited on hold for 1 1/2 hrs. Finally I speak to someone who speaks broken English and told me the flight was cancelled and there is nothing they will do except refund me my money. There were no other flights available on the days I needed. Also, all other airlines were pretty much booked because of the holiday week. So it looks like I am going to have to cancel my vacation due to this horribly run airline. I will most likely lose all my deposits on hotels I have booked along with my park tickets I prepaid. I will never use them or recommend them to anyone, EVER!!!!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I've never flown Frontier or any discount airline before, and decided to give it the benefit of the doubt when I bought roundtrip nonstop tickets from Philadelphia to New Orleans, knowing that there was a $45 fee for carry-on, and that any frills typically complimentary on regular airlines would cost extra. I was completely aware of that, HOWEVER, the MORNING of my flight at 12:30 AM, I received an email subject line "Travel Alert!!!" stating that my flight was canceled. For no reason. Upon calling customer service, they told me that it was weather related; however, like a human being with an ounce of a brain. I checked New Orleans' airport conditions and there was no advisory whatsoever and 100% operational.

Clearly, they canceled the flight because it was underbooked and it would not be profitable to fly. Frontier is a group of lying cost minimizers to cheap people out on a daily basis, and for paying customers. This is unacceptable. Additionally, their scam of an insurance provider was absolutely ZERO help, a waste of $10.95. Never buy travel insurance from Frontier if you're ever unfortunate enough to have to fly with these scumbags. My first and last time spending money on this "airline". Leaves a horrible taste in my mouth and gives a bad name to Denver.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I wanted to go to Tennessee to see my son but I didn't want to drive so I went online to find some cheap tickets. Frontier was one of the sites I checked. It was a 49$ flight. I thought that's not bad but when you go to check out then you have to pay for your seat which was from 5-20 dollars then you would have to pay for luggage. I had a small carry on so didn't have to pay for what could fit under the seat still in all it was cheap. When I got there it turned out I had a priority pass. It sent me to the front of the line. The plane was on time. I had a window seat. The staff was really friendly. The flight was short and comfortable and it beats driving eleven hours. I think I might be flying more often.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

Have a problem with Frontier? Good luck with their customer service. I spoke with two reps —both of whom spoke broken English and were not in the least bit sympathetic or helpful after the Frontier website glitched and I was booked on the wrong flight. They wouldn’t even credit the money I paid for an assigned seat or checked baggage. The flight that I originally paid $130 for is now costing me an additional $270, bringing my total to $400 for a one-way flight to Miami.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

No outside check baggage. Charge extra for a carry on. 820am flight immediately has mechanical issues. Poor communication on status and what's going on. Boarding staff not trained on positive communication skills. Finally another jet sent in from Tampa. It is currently 1pm and we still haven't boarded. Incredible nightmare for any connector flights with such little assistance from Frontier as they don't partner with other airline to assist people with getting to their destinations. This is the last time I'll fly Frontier the deadend airline.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I have been flying for over 55 years as a passenger on almost every airline company with many no longer doing business. I reviewed the reviews here on and found I have experienced the same complaints with every airline I've flown with no exception for Frontier. What I do like about Frontier is my savings. Yes I have to pay for bags and my seat if that's what my budget affords as flying is a privilege not a right or entitlement. Yes I've been frustrated when I miss my sisters wedding when they canceled my flight 1/1/18.

They refunded me and sent me an email to tell me they were sorry. I'm okay with that after I got over myself for being angry due to their choice as a company. I will continue to fly Frontier as their staff in general is polite... Some have entitlement issues that I can overlook and not stare too hard. This past year I flew with only 1 canceled flight and 1 flight delayed for an hour. Not bad for 10 flights with Frontier. I will continue use their services as my favorite airlines.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

We just finished our trip with Frontier and I'm afraid to fly them again. I suffered diarrhea right after the outbound flight and suffered vomiting after the return flight. Luckily I was ok after one day of it. I was frustrated with the flight attendant who said it was against federal rules to get up and go to the bathroom with the seat belt sign on. Of course it was ok for them to sell drinks, food, and credit cards while it was on.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

It's just not worth flying with this airline. On the way out here they lost both of our bags. There was no person in the airport to assist us and we finally found a number on the wall to call. During this time the last remaining Frontier employee who was picking up unclaimed bags (read: lots of luggage they previously lost) who told me to just "hang up because it's useless to call". She was rude and seemed annoyed to have to deal with my missing bags. I had to come back to the airport at midnight to get the bags from the next flight in order to not miss out on the 2 days I had to visit my relatives in Wisconsin. The saving grace was that the person I talked to on the phone was at least pleasant to deal with.

I had to get to the airport early as family I was traveling with left earlier. I wanted to check my bag and go through security to relax and read with some coffee. I wasn't allowed to do this because it was "more than 2 hours" before my flight. The rude woman at the counter after dragging her feet chit chatting with someone told me to go to a kiosk that then wouldn't work. I got back to the counter and she put a checked bag tag on my bag telling me to just take it through security and check it at the gate. At the gate I was then informed I couldn't do this or I would have to pay an additional fee. They finally acquiesced after I pointed out that it was one of their employees that told me to do this in the first place. Incompetence!

On the return trip the weather in MSP was bad which is not their fault but they had really really poor planning which caused several hours delay. The plane was late arriving to start with. We boarded the plane and got the deicing process underway which was delayed and took about an hour. While we were deicing the gate crew WENT HOME as we were the last Frontier flight of the day. We started to taxi down to take off when the pilots noticed that they used too much fuel deicing! I would expect them to have seen that fuel issue coming in advance before we taxied out and planned accordingly. So we then needed to taxi back to the gate to refuel and then deice again. But the gate crew had gone home!

At this point we were then stuck on the tarmac in an "active taxi-way" (read: sitting still) so we were forbidden to get to the bathroom. They gave us a granola bar though. They said they were bringing around water and never did. At some point our "active taxiway" (read: still sitting in the same spot not moving) went away and we were miraculously allowed to get up. We waited for the gate crew to come back FROM HOME and then got back to the gate.

We refueled. We were about to go deice again when the person on the Frontier ground crew dropped his goggles on the top of the plane wing. A passenger noticed and then we were delayed waiting for someone to come back and get the goggles. That eventually happened and now we are about to re-deice again and hopefully leave soon. Sitting on the plane still... But someone finally brought some water around. Some people wanted to be rebooked and let off the airplane... The flight attendant came on and said "some of you wanted to be rebooked... and the answer is no". Still on the ground in MSP hours past when I was supposed to land in Denver.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

We got on the plane and as soon as we did it was delayed because they were waiting on maintenance to come and make sure that the water is running. Why wasn't this taken care of beforehand? Ridiculous. Delayed 45 minutes. Then we start to move onto the runway and the plane stops and we are told that there is a problem and they have to wait for maintenance to come figure out what it is. This is ridiculous. I have never experienced this with any airline before. We had to get off of the plane and it was delayed for another hour. I am beyond disappointing with this pathetic airline.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Our flight was delayed by over 8 hours. We didn't leave the airport until after 12 a.m on a 4 p.m. flight. Every 30 minutes to an hour, we received a notification that our flight was delayed by an hour or so. I wish I'd known how long it would really be. We never would have made the trip to the airport and waited around, wondering when our flight would really leave. When we did finally leave, I found that I did not have handicapped seating, as I was supposed to have. I was forced to pay for the upgrade (I was in so much pain by then), and thankfully, those seats were open. If they were open, why did they make me pay for the upgrade! We did get our money back on that. Thankfully, our hotel gave us extra time so we didn't have to be out by 10. Our plane had a malfunction and had to land on an earlier flight.

I understand that, but what I don't understand is why, after that difficult experience, we were each issued a $150 voucher towards a future flight that expired in three months. We received an email apologizing for our flight experience and telling us of the vouchers. At the bottom of the email, below a set of double lines, were the instructions on redeeming the vouchers. As we were not ready to redeem them yet, my husband didn't read the rest of the email, assuming it was simply instructions for when we were ready to redeem our vouchers towards "a future flight." I wish they'd made it clear from the beginning that those vouchers expired within 90 days. We would have had to at least booked within those 90 days, which meant knowing when and where we would go. Well, we are not frequent flyers. I'd taken two other trips by plane.

We did end up needing to take another flight sooner than anticipated because we decided to relocate for our health, as I had done so much better in Florida, and even my husband had slept better. We started to redeem our vouchers and saw the expiration date way down at the bottom of the email. I called to talk to someone because I was flabbergasted. Of course I got someone in a foreign country! She wouldn't budge. I asked to speak to her supervisor. At first, I thought she'd gotten back on the phone to tell me the supervisor would be on in a moment, but no, it was the supervisor... with the exact same voice as the customer service agent. Call me a skeptic, but I think it was just the agent pretending to be a supervisor, because she regurgitated the exact same memorized script as the agent. I told her that, if the vouchers were not reissued, we would not fly Frontier every again.

That didn't concern them. So, we booked United. Frontier, you bombed. Big time. You truly need to reconsider your 3-month voucher expiration date, though truly, I get it. I mean, how many people can redeem their vouchers within three months? How many would set their emails aside once they saw the instructions and thought, "Oh, I'm not ready to do that yet, so I'll just set that aside until I'm ready." Bravo, putting the expiration date clear at the bottom, underneath two double lines, as that information is usually incidental and not CRITICAL! Bravo. You've assured yourself that a very small percentage of your vouchers will be redeemed. Very ingenious on your part, I must say. So, because you are sneaky, dishonest, incompetent, and corporately greedy (strange for an economy airline), you have lost our business.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

Took a non stop flight on the crappiest airline in existence Frontier Airlines from Milwaukee to Phoenix. The trip started with a 2 hour delay stuck on the plane. Nonstop to PHOENIX yet we are forced to land in Denver as the plane was falling apart. Twice on one flight supposed to be there in 3 hours ended up over 10. Frontier you are the worst ever. Never fly this ** show again. Hope you enjoy landing surrounded by emergency vehicles.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I flew from New Orleans to San Francisco between 02-03 Jan 18. I landed in SFO and I had some business to take care of, so I was working on my computer while everyone else was getting their bags. I got up and saw my suitcase on the carousel. It was the very last bag. I had checked a Christmas present I received, a down comforter, but it was not on the carousel. I went to get on the bus ride back to Monterey, a good 2.5 hour drive and started receiving repeated phone calls from the baggage counter saying I had forgotten my bag. I answered the phone and told her I was on the shuttle and couldn't turn it around to come back and that I live in Monterey can they please deliver it or mail it. She said no, that they were going to send it to Denver. I said, "Please don't do that."

I asked to speak to a manager who now told me she (Erica) was going to send it to New Orleans. I said, "Please don't do that." I told her I live and work in Monterey and couldn't drive to SFO right then because I was getting sent for business for six weeks when I returned. I know no one in New Orleans or Denver. I begged her to let me pay to send it to me. She refused and said, "Too bad." She gave me the number to file a lost bag claim, which I did and the woman was very apologetic and understood it was ridiculous to send my bag to cities I don't live in. She tried to call the office in SFO and couldn't get through. She told me she didn't have power to make them do anything, even though this was the "escalation" department.

I asked who I could escalate it to further and she didn't know. She gave me the number to the office and I've been calling non stop. No one is answering. I am not making a 5-6 hour drive if I don't even know anyone is there. To make matters more fun, I'm going out of the country for 6 weeks starting Saturday, so this needs to get resolved immediately. I don't care how it gets resolved, but I just want my bag back and someone to tell me how that can happen. Sending my bag across the country is not a better option than sending it 2 hours away. I could not get anyone to tell me what was going to happen to my bag if I couldn't come get it in the 3 days they gave me to do so. I couldn't get anyone to agree to send it to me, even if I paid.

Update: After over 10 hours on the phone and probably 500 phone calls, I got through. The woman said I would have to pay to FedEx it. At this point, I'm furious. I would have been fine if that was the agreement we had come to the first day, before I went round and round and Erica told me she was going to send my bag across the country to never be seen again. The way this company treated me was completely unacceptable and it has nothing to do with the bags. On one of my 100s of phone calls to the baggage claim, I called SFO directly and was told by the woman that she receives 100s of these kinds of calls a day and that my best option is to not give Frontier my business.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

The Frontier Airlines acted irresponsibility by withholding information and denying basic needs to customers on the 3 hour delayed Frontier flight #1924 AUS to IAD. Original departure time was 5:35 pm Central Time. However, on the day of the flight it was delayed to 6:17 pm. Upon arriving to the airport the flight was delayed again until 6:47 and again to 7:11. At 6:55 the flight began boarding. When asked the crew said they did not know why the flight was being delayed and added that many flights are delayed today. This information is irrelevant and definitely not customer friendly. At 7:11 the captain made an announcement stating that the plane was going to be undergoing the de-icing process. Stating that the process was going to take 10 minutes. At 7:30 the plane taxied, crew began the safety speech, and everyone was asked to put all their phones on airplane mode. Without finishing and not saying why, the crew stopped the process.

At 7:45 the crew once again began the safety protocol. At 8:10 we were still sitting on the ground. Elderly man, a pregnant woman, and another adult tried but were denied usage of the bathroom. This is an hour after boarding. At 8:30 we taxied again sitting. Finally at 8:45 we took off. This is a three hour delay. No reason posted or provided. No food or beverage offered for free except water. Unacceptable treatment of customers with horrific communication. I strongly encourage a refund be issued to customers for this flight for inhumane treatment. No food and denying people to use the bathroom is unacceptable. Beyond dissatisfied with the airline. Will not be considering this company again.

Other info: The price of the ticket was over $300. Carry on bag was extra $40. I understand the pricing strategy for the airline, but that is excessive. At 8:00 pm the company issued a $25 dollar voucher but did not let anyone know (as there is no internet on the plane). Perhaps we could have used it to eat, but again communication is broken down. $25 hardly covers any of the trouble. $25 will not be 'enticing' enough to fly with them again. Unreliable and doesn't care about customers. Needs proper resolution by starting with an explanation.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

My flight on 12/31/17 was cancelled due to a mechanical issue with the plane. Next available flight with Frontier was not until four days later so I called the telephone number that was given to me by Frontier so they could assist me with finding a different airline. After being on hold for over an hour (along with the other 250 cancelled passengers) I contacted United and was able to book a flight for $1500 for my husband and me to get home at 1:00 am this morning. Now customer service is saying that they won't reimburse me the promised $600 per ticket for flying another airline because I booked the flights myself!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I was kicked off a Frontier flight yesterday 12/28/17 in Orlando coming to Memphis. It was me, wife and 3 children. My 13 yrs old supposedly took a picture in the plane that bothered the flight attendant. I searched my son phone and I didn't see any picture anyways... the pilots approached me and told me, “If your son like to take a picture we are more happy to let him sits in our seats once the flight is over and take a picture for him.” The other pilot offered me to sit in his seat to experience the feeling which I thanked him and refused to sit, so we can leave and make it home... Shaked hands as they were very kind to us. Went back to our seats. Waited over 20 min to find out, two personnel asked all of us to leave the plane as the flight crew are not willing to take off, over my son picture they felt unsafe!!! I told them I searched his phone, there is no picture. I was like, "Are you guys serious going to humiliate us over this ignorant reason..."

They said we must leave or they can make us leave by calling the cops if we refused to leave... after we left they tried to schedule us for the fourth of Jan which I refused because we are not from Orlando and it's 7 days away. Finally they booked us a flight with Southwest going to Chicago then to Memphis... Instead of being home at 3:30 pm we didn't make it home till 1am the next day... my wife is a Muslim and wearing a scarf… The only reason I was kicked off the plane with my family was the racial profiling. That picture was just a stupid excuse to humiliate us all... people take pictures and videos in the plane all the time. Never heard they got kicked out. Even those who video the doctor who got kicked off a United Airline, they didn't kicked out for recording the incident. I want this matter resolved before I take a legal action against Frontier Airlines.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Flight 555, depart 0816 - 12/27/17, from DEN. Arrived at 06:20 hrs. Check-in line outside manned by one agent; 175 ft. +/- long. Instructed son and grandson to go inside to check-in. Driving away, he texted, saying line even longer; two agents working. Three cities were called out, but, not their destination. They missed their flight, telling him flight available in 2 days. Called 800#, told could get flight next day; telling me fees would be $424 extra. WILL NEVER FLY THEM AGAIN!

Frontier Airlines Company Information