1.08/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution
Need a good rental car company?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Fox Rent A Car

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 16, 2017

699 Fox Rent A Car Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

We booked this company thru ORBITZ. We chose a Ford Explorer and paid via credit card at the time of booking - clearly the itinerary states that there would be no further fees due at the counter. Wrong. When my husband got to the counter to retrieve the keys he was told he charged extra for a Durango because they didn't have a Ford Explorer. He was told he HAD to pay the $11 per day roll fee, he HAD to purchase insurance and he HAD to put a $150 deposit down - all in all the vehicle cost us over $1200. That's more than his flight to and from Denver - they took advantage of someone who went in a position to argue their demands.

Not only did they charge us an exorbitant amount of money - they rented him a car that wouldn't start 24 hours later, the keyless remote's battery died 12 hours after the rental and their manager Jonathan in CA was more defensive and rude on the phone and less than accommodating. I've never encountered a more combative person on the phone and a more unprofessional company in my life.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

These guys are THIEVES, stay away from this company at ALL expense. I rented a car form these people on August 3rd, after booking it through Expedia and paying Expedia a $50 car insurance. When I arrived to pick up the car at the airport, I informed Nick the representative that I have insurance and I do NOT want any insurance policy. He said "YES NO PROBLEM", made me electronically sign 20+ pages in a small screen. Then, two days later I see that they billed me an extra $96.62 for insurance I specifically refused to buy. STAY AWAY!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

BY FAR THE WORST CAR RENTAL EXPERIENCE EVER! Extremely unprofessional, untrained individuals at the front desk first of all. I rented from them a week from the Ft Lauderdale location and I had issues from the beginning to the end. The kicker was when we returned the vehicle! After waiting a good 20 min for the guy to rush around and get everyone else checked in around us, as we were told to wait outside in the sun with our luggage on the cement, he turned our vehicle off while inspecting the normal, interior, exterior, gas, etc. Well after waiting for him to next inspect our car, he gave us the copy of our contract and he signed off and said everything was in order and told us we were done.

We walked away to wait only 15ft away at the shuttle stop. After 15min more, the shuttle came, picked us up and we were on our way to the airport. Months later I get a call from an EXTREMELY RUDE and EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL named COREY ** from ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE calls me and demands I pay them $260 for a lost key!!! WTF! How did the guy drive off after he had shut the car off then? Also, I asked the manager to review the cameras and of course, no call back, no email, no nothing! I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and demanding proof of debt validity because I think they're a bunch of crooks. I will not pay for something they signed off on and I know we returned!!! DON'T take the headache... GO with reputable rental companies.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Just got a bill in the mail from FOX RENT A CAR for an almost $10 TOLL charge, and a $45 administration fee. I was in Denver from out of town from Ohio attending a funeral, and wasn't aware there were no toll booths to pay with cash, and that everything was electronic. I didn't even have an opportunity to pay in person and take care of it myself. Everything is electronically generated and mailed. Maybe a $10 administration fee would be considered fair, but when I'm not told about these electronic TOLLS and I don't have an opportunity to pay in person at a TOLL booth (like everywhere else we've traveled), to charge an excessive fee of $45 on a bill for $10 is unbelievably unfair. Also, we rented a luxury car and received a dinged up car with a broken mirror and crack on the touchscreen. BEWARE... WHAT A SCAM!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I reserved a luxury rental online in advance of my trip so that I may have a vehicle to drive while house hunting. Our plane was delayed by 1 hour and we got to the rental place at 1 a.m. The lady behind counter was awful, she asked for my rental info and I gave it to her. She said, "All we have is economy cars," and said that we will have to pay the same rate for it and would have to come back in the morning to see if anything else is available.

She did NOT mention anything about the toll roads package thingy, didn't even know about it until I got the bill in the mail just recently with all of these extra charges on it. "Administration charges" I think it said. 15 dollars per toll charge was added without my knowledge. I got charged $90 extra dollars for administration charges for something the lady behind counter told us nothing about. She was SO mean, to put it lightly... This car company is a SCAM. They take your money and then don't actually save the car for you. I realize this after reading so many other people's reviews and the same issue.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fox Rent A Car?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Plain and simple, Fox Rental stunk! Entered office to counter, 5 associates and everyone arguing, "That's not the price I got online." 2 other angry people each demanding to talk to the manager. Seems that everyone's online price ended up doubled their quote. Rather walk!!!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

On our way from Las Vegas to San Francisco with our family of 6 for a wedding. The check engine light turns on and we discover after a trip to AutoZone that the Camshaft sensor light on the Dodge Durango is bad. We were on hold for over 40 minutes with roadside assistance then a full message recording comes on and promptly hangs up on us. After calling back and on hold for another 20 minutes we find out we are to take it in and exchange it. We want to make sure they have a full size Suv for our family of 6, but they only tell us that they see 3 on each not unless we drive another hour out of our way where they have 15.

We try to call the closer locations and there is not a way to speak to an actual person. We call customer service and they say just head to the closest one and we should be fine. We shall see since they can't seem to have a way to put it on hold for a customer who has a broken rental. Not impressed with their customer service skills at all. They need some training.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Where to begin. First, pick up was in Tampa where they advertise at airport but they are not. They are actually a decent distance away. Car was supposed to be ready at 8AM. It was not ready even at 10AM. Car was clean. Drove 70 miles in it. Returned in Orlando. What a nightmare. Returns were labeled by the office. I parked, unloaded and went inside. She then told me I had to move it to the dark back of the building (this is at 5AM) even though the sign stated returns were at the front. She said the sign is wrong and that she would not complete the return. I walked to the security booth where she took the key and drove off. No one completed the return. I have called customer service 3 times and I’m only held on hold for hours. Literally stayed 7th in line on hold for hours!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I rented a car from this place for my Florida trip, they are the most sleazy company I ever dealt! Kept on over charging things, you have to, have to watch your total bill! They charged an outrageous SunPass daily bill. The prepaid gas is different what's on the bill and what they are advertising on the counter. I was billed to book the car on March (3 months prior to the trip) and they still charged the full amount again after I returned the car, instead of paying the balance. Good thing my wife checked the credit card bill, otherwise I would of paid closed to $600 for a week used instead of only $367 (the quote and paid $249). BE CAREFUL!!!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

MY ONE AND ONLY TIME EVER USING THEM. I was charged for a dodge charger. A good price I might add $149 for 5 days. When I go there they don't even carry those. They gave me a dirty scuffed up CAMARO as a free upgrade. (That's not an upgrade if you know anything about cars.) They overcharged me for insurance when was not communicated until the receipt at the end. Overall I spent $309 for a car that was supposed to be $249 with the insurance. The lines are SO long and the people SO rude, I could not take care of it at the counter on the spot. I called and they could not help me because it was a closed rental. By the way... Even though I did not return early they actually charge you EXTRA which I just noticed on the contract. $35/day for each day you RETURN EARLY. This company is crazy. Do not support their fraudulent and scamming activity.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Could not find counter, slow service, car was dirty inside and out, burn hole on passenger side along with black marks, several major dents. Would have asked for another car but no one available. Car smelled of smoke. Not the way to start a holiday trip. Overcharged for plate pass, ended up being much more expensive than advertised. This is a subpar car rental offering "Cheaper" rates which end up being twice what we should have paid. Sad excuse for a business.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

A terrible waiting for 1 and half hour ever for rental car pickup. Customer services lie telling there is a lot of toll in the city. They tried to get extra money from you by prepaid for the toll you will save money. Lot of lump sum extra charge. When returned the car, They don't have a hard copy of receipt for you. Only through email, I was rushed out to catch my flight and didn't have a chance to check email till later. I found out there was extra charge. Call them the next day, the person on the phone asked me to wait to transfer to the billing department but instead the phone hang up. Never again!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

On 7/17 night, I flew into Fort Lauderdale from Las Vegas Nevada. Wife and I arrived late around 9 pm. My wife booked Fox Rent A Car because it was cheapest rental service online. First, we had to wait half hour to take a shuttle from airport to the rental office, which is located off-site of the airport. We were greeted with a young jerk-off staff who didn't speak fluent English!!! And was rude with no customer service or people training. After he checked our reservation he suggested a different vehicle from which we booked. Secondly, we were approach by a manager and both asked us, "If we have ever driven in Florida?" I said no. They made us aware of the many toll roads and she proposed to us into buying a Toll Coverage of $8.99 per day unlimited. We said yes.

Then here is the kicker, Fox Rent A Car ** staff member were pressuring us to purchase extra car insurance, even though I told them have accident coverage through my own car insurance. So I wasn't purchasing any additional insurance. They got pissed and tells me it's against the law in Florida if I didn't purchase it. Luckily I have a family member who is an FBI agent in Florida. When I called him and put him on speaker the jerk-offs changed their attitude and said it was optional and I misunderstood them. Fox Rent A Car is a Cash cow ripping off people. One pissed customer.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I book my car online and when I arrived nasty unpleasant Indian guy name Marshidan told me he doesn't have the car I book. The waiting line was very long and I waited for a quite some time then he send me back to find car I will accept. No choices!!! After I pick one I have to see his face again. Disaster and wait in long line because he will not help me the right way!!! Never again! Sad I didn't look at the reviews before.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

On 8/22/17 night, my wife and I flied to Fort Lauderdale with Spirit airline from Los Angeles. I arrive FLL at 5:20 am. My wife booked Fox Rent A Car because it was cheapest car rental service. We took shuttle and arrived rental office, which is located outside of airport. We arrived there almost 5:45 am, but nobody greeted us even though I could hear somebody having dialogue each other next room of reception. My wife knocked and said, "Nobody here?" One lady came out then. If my wife did not say anything, we don't know how long we waited even though shuttle driver already came and go around the room.

Woman staff was not kind. We were so tired due to jetlag. She checked our reservation and suggested different car from which we booked. I said no and she continued another suggestion. And she asked us, 'Have you ever driven in Florida?" and I said no. She said there are many toll roads there and she proposed to buy Toll Covered $8.99 per day unlimited. I said yes. And she talked about gas. Gas is much expensive outside and she recommended to fuel in the rental office. She said they provide good price. I told just half is fine. And finally she told us there is no sedan you booked, so she gave SUV instead. Anyway, we were pleased to get bigger car with same price.

After 2 weeks later, I got an invoice that show total $102 for toll fee and administration fee from Fox Rent A Car Servicing Center. I could not understand why I got this letter. I called servicing center and operator said we did not buy Unlimited Toll Coverage. I said I bought it, but she said her record showed no purchase. The Fort Lauderdale staff did not include this option mistakenly. Operator said it is my fault that I did not check my receipt. I was tired with jetlag and total receipt amount included deposit money. How can I figure out the itemized amount in the first morning in my first visit in Fort Lauderdale? The crazy thing was toll fee was $12, but administration fee was $90.

I tried to used cheap car rental, but finally I paid most expensive car rental. They made my beautiful memory in Florida most horrible memory. Because of that, I am so upset now. I guess maybe that is the their surviving strategy!!! FYI, in California, most of roads are FREE. How can I adjust myself toll road in Florida in a moment?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

Never rent from Fox Rent A Car, period! I picked up a van at Fox Rent A Car in Denver International Airport last August 18, 2017. It was a long line with only two counters open. It took me one hour and a half to get to the counter. The van was unwashed and unclean inside. It was the worst vehicle I have ever driven. It got worn out tires and noisy engine. You have to step on the gas hard to get the vehicle moving. This caused to burn lots of gas. The other worst thing about this Fox car rental is that they charged me $15 administrative fee for each toll charge. It was my first time in Colorado. I didn't know the highways well. My GPS got me onto Highway E-470, which I received 4 toll charges, $3.70 each, not so much and I had no complain. But with the excessive fee of $15 charged by Fox for each of the 4 tolls, everything totaled up to $74.50. This is a pure ripoff by Fox.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

Fox Rent A Car was paid $639.00 by GEICO. In addition I sent a check for $100.00, my deductible, to Fox on 08/15/17. This is for the repair of a quarter-sized chip in the windshield from a pebble. I spoke to Safelite AutoGlass with a repair shop less than five miles from the drop-off location of the rental in Costa Mesa, CA. The cost of the windshield repair for a 2017 Jeep Renegade, including tax, is $113.71 [same day service]. Fox has received $739.00 for this incident. This is much more than reasonable for the total of a $114.00 repair, plus the cost of driving the vehicle to the SafeLite, plus their administrative cost. My deductible for a year is $100, which I send a check for to FOX. FOX wants me to pay additional $100 administrative fees, which I don't think I owe them.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I wish I read all the horrible reviews before I got myself involved with Fox Rent a Car. I went to Miami on the 4th of July weekend 2017. I had reserved a car with this company that started forcing me to buy their own insurance which I refused & declined to take their car. I asked for a cancellation document, they refused to give me one and said they cancelled my transaction. I wait until early morning hours to get a rental from another company. Long story short - Fox charged my card $200.74 for the rental, $150 for damages for a car I never took, & $66.92 that I returned the vehicle late & to a different location. The day they allege I returned their car I was in AZ working. I disputed the transactions with my credit card company they credited back my account but later reversed those transactions because Fox provided paperwork that made them believe the transactions were valid.

I start going through the stack of papers from Walmart that was sent to them by Fox and the paperwork contains the name of another person. I filed a complaint with Better Bureau Business & Florida Office of the Attorney General to make them aware of these scammers. After a few days all the money was credited back in my account. I wish to warn future customers to please stay away from this company. I so wish I checked the reviews prior to reserving a car with them because they have been nothing but horrible to customers from their reviews. Pretty sad! They should not be in business & I so wish I could give them a zero star because they do not deserve even a star. Please please stay away from these scammers.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I have rented from Fox multiple times in Las Vegas, this agency has attempted to defraud me on 3 occasions. My last and final rental was over a gas charge, I returned their car completely on full and was later charged $129 for gas. I provided supporting documents showing that I purchased gas moments before returning their car and they still would not refund this charge. This company does not practice ethical or in many instances legal business practices, I would highly recommend not doing business with Fox rent a car.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

Do not rent from this company unless you want to be ripped off, be left in the heat for hours if you have a flat tire or have your deposit stolen away from you! They don't return deposit and find a way to keep it. I rented a car from Fox at Phoenix airport from 8/13/2017 to 8/28/2017 and had a flat tire just 2 days before my agreement ended. I called the road side assistance and was advised that I had to pay $100 to get my tire fixed which I thought was a rip off but agreed to. The assistance showed up 3 hours while I waited at a public place in Arizona heat. Moreover, after they put a donut wheel and forced me to drive with it on the free way to return the car to their location at airport which was not safe when I got there I found out that they didn't only charge me for the $100 but also took 32.92$ from my remaining deposit which was $150.

When I went to speak to the manager at the counter at the airport he went to the back and charged me another 32.92 instead of giving it back to me. He was not only incompetent but also rude and said "well that was a mistake and I gave it back to your card." He gave me paperwork to show that I have 70$ refund and left me at the counter and went to the back and so arrogant to even talk to me. My refund was supposed to be 50$ from the remaining of my deposit and the additional 32.92 he charged me by mistake but he would listen and went to the back and I ended up with 12 short. After more than 30 minutes with their staff and a manager that don't even care I just left and rented a car through Alamo and cancelled my new reservation that I had made with them online.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

Two dollar toll at unstaffed toll booth - I identified the toll, offered to pay immediately as I returned the car. FOX charged $17.00 - the $2.00 PLUS $15.00 processing fee. Outlandish. Won't rent through FOX again.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

I pre-paid for a car rental from FOX online through CarRentals.com and purchased additional insurance for my wife's trip to PHX to see her family. The FOX agents in PHX cancelled my original reservation, issued a refund, then created a new rental agreement telling my wife she had to sign for the insurance - instead of being a $9/day charge it was at $25/day on top of the $27/day for the car and they wanted her to buy full tank of gas and buy GPS and more! I purchased a Premium Ford Fusion and they gave her a Toyota (and I'm from Detroit so guess how I feel about that - buy American!! thank you very much!) My original three day rental for $150 turned into a charge of $386.15. Luckily I was able to dispute the charges through my credit card company. BEWARE OF THESE PREDATORS!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

I'll start with the positive: The car was awesome. It was a new, Ford Focus hatchback and it was lovely to drive, especially in Maui, Hawaii! Negative: It's complicated. Due to a misunderstanding, I showed up later than the scheduled time to pick up the car by 3 hours. I'm then told the deal online expired so I have to pay over twice the amount. When I returned the car, I was told I would get charged because there was sand in it - I was in Hawaii, of course there would be sand in it. Then I got charged another $70 for 'late fees' - I had said I wanted to drop off the car at 4 pm, and yet on my contract was written noon. I'm exhausted and angry so I can't properly express my frustration, but I hate this company.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

We arrived to the car rental place and were greeted by a very unfriendly Rep, Amber. She barely acknowledged us and said, "License and credit card." She then proceeded to say that they only have upgrades as they were overbooked. We've been used to this in traveling so I said "ok great, we'll take a free upgrade!" She said 'uh no, you have to pay.' I explained how I didn't understand why we'd have to pay as our reservation was made weeks ago and confirmed the price we'd pay at pick up. We arrived right on the time we said we would, so what's the problem?

She looked me straight in the eye and said, "You are not getting a car unless you pay for the upgrade." She was very unpleasant so I requested to speak to a manager because I knew this wouldn't get anywhere; which of course there wasn't one - so she handed me a piece of paper with phone numbers on it. I asked if I could use her phone and she said they had no phones.

I called the number, and while I waited, Amber walked away to the other room and proceeded to say 'oh these clients ugh...' - there was no door - we could hear her... when Amber eventually came back and I was still holding, I asked her how much more the car would be - $70 additional a day, which is about $300 more than what we were quoted (almost $600 for the trip). I also asked how many people she had to upgrade tonight - she said ALL of them.

When the phone was answered, I explained the situation to the Rep, Daniel. He said he couldn't believe they were trying to make me pay extra for their overbooking issue. He couldn't get a hold of the manager because it was past 1 am but he got a hold of his manager. They tried to create a new reservation with an upgraded car online so they could change the price to what we were promised. They couldn't find any cars at this location (they were low but had vehicles - maybe they were too low to book online...). In the end, he tried but said he couldn't do anything (his hands were tied) and I would just have to speak to the location manager the next day. He apologized a ton and said he couldn't believe what was happening (me neither, Daniel!).

A different gentleman, Len **, then tried to assist us, but reiterated we would have to pay to upgrade. He was MUCH friendlier - a smile and manners go a long way Amber... In the end he just said we would have to wait and be patient and maybe a car would turn up that was smaller so we wouldn't have to upgrade. By now, it's almost 2 am.

Knowing this was a lost cause, we booked an Uber. We had already seen people sitting, waiting for cars and several others that just paid for the upgrade but were super upset about it and got a follow up phone number. To clarify - they had cars. They were literally making people pay upgraded pricing for the cars they had in stock. I went back in, said we got an Uber and asked Len ** to please ensure our reservation was canceled as we didn't want any charges going through. He said Amber had all our info and would do that. I'm now super worried she will do something malicious based on her attitude towards us. Did I mention we are now stuck for 4 days without a vehicle?!?! THIS HAS GOT TO BE ILLEGAL - false advertising with reservations that get people in the door; then we are stuck and most prob opt to pay (A whole lot more).

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I should know by now that you get what you pay for. Neither customer service nor roadside assistance were easily reachable by phone or email during the 9 days I rented my car (despite paying an extra fee specifically for roadside assistance). Almost immediately upon leaving SFO for Napa Valley, the warning low oil indicator light turned on. It turns out that I drove for the final three days of my trip, including a 2-hour drive back to SFO, with the oil indicator on 0%.

When I finally was able to reach someone several days into my trip, they told me to find a "Bridgestone" (I think that was it) and get the oil changed. Well, there isn't one anywhere in the vicinity. They offered no solution to that problems. They seem only to respond to social media shaming, so I highly recommend doing that until they give you a reasonable discount for your troubles, which you will almost certainly have if you rent from this outfit. Stick with Hertz or Avis. The extra few dollars is well worth it.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I started renting from Fox at the Montego Bay location. Starting 2015 my first experience was ok but after that oh boy customer service is very horrible, customer service is very poor. The employees that works in the office is very unprofessional along with the person that manage and owns it, cars are old and filthy. My last encounter was August 2017. Was left stranded at the airport because I was told they ran out of cars, employees would not the telephone. When they did answer they said shuttle was on its way. Waited over an hour, had was to go with another car rental company. I was there in May 2017. Reserved a car. Ended up with a bus cause they claimed they ran out of cars. Please take these people of the websites.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

In April I was internet shopping for a five week car rental in Salt Lake City. Fox clearly offered the best price so I contacted my travel companion in another state and we agreed to rent with Fox. Two weeks ago I found that AAA could get the same car through Hertz for $400 less so we made reservations through AAA. On 8/1/17 I called Fox to cancel my reservation with them. I got a recorded message saying that I was caller #19 and someone would be with me shortly, or I could go to their website to complete my business. After 20 minutes I was up to #11 position but I knew that I could not wait another 25-30 minutes so I hung up.

Later I went to their website to cancel my reservation but I did not have the confirmation # so I used their message service to ask them to contact me about my reservation. No response in the past 12 days (they advertise a 24 hour response). Sent another message on their site; no reply to date. Tried the process again on 8/6/17, again with no response! I then called them again and held again for about 30 minutes before someone answered. The lady I spoke to was very pleasant and confirmed that they had my reservation and gave me the confirmation number. I told her I needed to cancel the reservation and that no one had responded to my emails to that effect.

She gave me a number to call to contact "Price Line" (I had no idea that I had used that service to make the reservation). When I reached "Price Line" the lady confirmed my reservations and said that it was a "pay on pickup" service and that I did not have to cancel the reservation - it would be canceled if I did not show up at my pick up time. I insisted that I wanted to officially cancel the reservation in writing so she directed me to "rentalcar.com" where I was able to cancel (with acknowledgment of my cancellation to be provided within 24 hours.) So, now I am wondering why Fox did not respond to my emails with that information, and why did the Fox rep with whom I spoke not tell me that I did not need to cancel? Sorry, sorry service by Fox.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

We waiting 2 and 1/2 hours for a dirty, smelly rentals. My daughter’s door kept opening. There was no child safety lock on it. The waiting area which was outside was very dirty and it rain. My suit case with my clothes got wet. My daughter slipped and fell in a big puddle of grease and water trying to dodge an huge pool of water. She fell right on her butt/hip. My father has the car rental info **.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

I would choose zero stars if possible... We rented out of Salt Lake City Airport on July 26, 2017, Toyota minivan. The car was far from clean by the time we have it. After 2 hours driving, we had had "Maintenance Required" signal on the dash board. We have called to FOX road assistant and they told us that we can continue to use the car but take it for the maintenance if we will see one of the Firestone services on our way. I think FOX company has found the best way to maintain their cars. On the day 5 of our trip car didn't start - the battery was dead. We call to FOX road assistant service and to the local car service. FOX said that we can replace the battery at the local service and call them back to get a credit card number for the payment. After the battery has been replaced we have spent about 2 hours trying to call to FOX without success.

I have paid for the service by my credit card. After a couple of days, I have finally reach FOX customer service and they have told me that I need to bring a receipt by the time I will return the car and the company will pay me back. When we returned the car a FOX representative (his name is Mikki) took my receipt for the battery replacement, went to the manager (his name is Toma) and said that Toma is in the middle of the conference call and he will process my receipt in 2 hours and send me receipt through e-mail. Toma has never done it. After a couple of days I have finally reach Toma but immediately said that he is busy and will call me back. So, finally, I have called my credit company and disputed the payment. NEVER USE FOX RENT A CAR!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

Flew to Denver International Airport with a pre-existing online rental with Fox Rent A Car, stood in line for over an hour. There were only 2 service people working the counter and as time went on they added 2 more. I was then told there would be a $150 security deposit which was news to me. I then had to find the car check it out and walk back into the line to turn in the check sheet. What POOR customer service. So I spent 2 hours till I got going. Efficiency and speed are not within their vocabulary.

Returning the car was a nightmare. Being new I figured there would be adequate signage to direct me to the rental return, there was none. If I had not seen their shuttle I would still be driving around DIA. The guy took my paperwork and told me I get an email receipt, as of 24 hours later no receipt. I was told today it would take 5-7 days to process the refund of my security deposit then I would get an email receipt. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM UNLESS YOU HAD A DAY TO KILL AND CAN AFFORD TO HAVE THEM HOLD THE FUNDS.

Fox Rent A Car Company Information