Need a good rental car company?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.25/5

965 Fox Rent A Car Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 16, 2019

I went through Expedia to rent a car on my trip to SF. An awesome deal through Fox Rent A Car came up so I booked it. When I got to the airport and the person behind the counter barely spoke English and I was hit with so many extra charges, over $100 worth. Also if you have a debit card, they charge your card an extra $400 for holding. This was the priciest car rental I ever had. Would never use them again.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Do not rent from FOX!!!! Between the multiple negative reviews on this site.... there are thousands on the ConsumerAffairs site. And as you can see no responses to address any of them from Fox. You will have issues and they truly do not care. If you are on business or pleasure even if their rate is good.... it is not worth it!!!! I am beyond experienced renting cars, had not heard of Fox and was traveling out west and thought I would try. Never again!!!

The car broke down multiple times. I spent my vacation in repair shops and afraid to turn the car off. Based on the line of complaints when I turned the car back in and all the reviews, I am not alone. This trip was a vacation. The first breakdown was at the beginning of the trip, on my birthday. Now things happen, but it is how it is handled. NO HELP was offered by Fox other than to get a jump and take their car to the repair shop which is how I spent my day. I was not able to get across the Donner Pass to meet my kids who had come in from across the country. Worse, the car continued to break down so if you have a problem, which from my experience and the reviews, you will have something so BE PREPARED TO SPEND HOURS!!!! THEY DO NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONE. You will get a message, even on the emergency roadside repair that they will call you back. They don't! And you will hold forever to get this message.

I literally spent hours and hours on the phone. You do not want to spend your time this way!!!! If you do get through, you will not get resolution -- I COULD GO ON, I GAVE THEM OPPORTUNITY AFTER OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE IT RIGHT --THEY DO NOT CARE, they will not escalate an issue even if you request it and even when I went to return, there was a line of people with issues. The Manager would not come out to talk to you or call you back.

I could provide more painful details of my experience, but I think you get the point. I have a good bit of management and life experience and have never before felt compelled to leave a negative comment on any public site.... This is not norm for a car rental, no other agency runs this way. I don't do this for any other reason than to protect you.... If you are considering who to rent from.... Do yourself a favor, it just isn't worth it, go somewhere else, anywhere else.

Original review: April 11, 2019

If you like to stand in long lines that don't move when renting or returning your car, this is the rental place for you! When waiting for my car I stood in line for just over an hour, no other rental counter had a line. The service desk person argued with me for each item in the contract, blamed me for his computer not working, let me know 3 times that I am lucky to have him as my person cause he is the fastest (the 2 people behind me in line were done before me), and also said that I was lucky to have such a good rate.

Apparently shopping rates makes me lucky! To make matters worse, when returning the car there was no lot attendant so that took over a half hour. The only person who offered up an apology was the van driver who had started that week and wanted to quit because he saw the poor customer service every day. I filed a complaint directly with the company that has not been answered in over a month. Spend the extra money and go with ANYONE else and actually enjoy your vacation!

Original review: April 11, 2019

I went to Vegas for only a few hours before I flew right back to LA. Priceline gave me a "deal" with Fox. After taking the shuttle to the car rental area at McCarren Airport & after Priceline got me the "deal" with Fox, I then had to take ANOTHER shuttle to the Fox facilities. When I got to the Fox facilities, there was a very long line & not enough customer representatives. The reps working the counter spent at least 20+ minutes with each customer. It took almost an hour to get to the representative. Remember, I am in town on business for only a few hours, so time was of the essence.

When I finally got to the representative, I gave him my credit card (not a debit card) & the agent told me that he was going to put a hold of $150 on my credit card. I balked & said, why, I already paid for the car rental with Priceline. The very rude agent could care less. I was so livid that I had wasted so much time trying to rent a car from Fox, I balked and said, no way & left. So, I walked out. Then I had to wait for the shuttle to take me back to McCarren Airport to rent another car. On the way back, I decided not to waste any more time to rent a car & so I called Uber to take me where I needed to go. All in all, I was 2 hours & 20 minutes to my meeting. I tried to explain what happened & everyone was biting their collective tongues. Also, I no sooner got there when I had to return back to the Airport to catch my flight back to LA. I will never, ever deal with Fox again.

Original review: April 2, 2019

At San Francisco airport found one of their service counters closed and redirected to another where they were understaffed with a very long wait. Attendant indicated he must cancel and put the reservation back through since paying for the car on a different credit card than reserved. That process apparently inflated the price considerable. After insisting multiple times that insurance was not needed or wanted, found that I was charged anyway. The $150 refund they promised didn't happen and my credit card company was good enough to make me whole when I disputed the charges. Another unpleasant experience with Fox at the same airport was when they withheld the car (convertible) that had been reserved because they said they didn't have one available at the time. After insisting, they finally came up with a convertible.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fox Rent A Car?

Original review: April 2, 2019

We rented from FOX simply because it was cheap. Waited for shuttle over 1/2 hour to pick up. All other shuttles arrived. Took cab. Paid $18. Was supposed to be reimbursed but wasn't. Don't take toll package, it's a rip-off. Women told us we needed to take this because tolls don't take cash, but this is a lie. Spoke to "corporate" and she said she would credit us after our vacation, but we can't reach her on her "Cell" anymore. Don't be fooled by the cheap price.

Original review: March 28, 2019

Do not rent from this company. Their hidden fees are outrageous. I rented a car for 335$ USD total. When I got my final bill is was 974$!!! They charged me liability after I said twice I absolutely do not need it. They said I needed the toll pass for 8$ a day- total 60$ but in reality I could have just paid cash through the tolls (I had even told them my route and he insisted). I asked for it to be removed and she said - sorry it’s with another company. When I asked for liability to be removed she said the rental agreement was signed and she can’t. There were other hidden fees on that I am still waiting for an answer on.

When you are signing the contract you can’t see what you’re signing because it’s on a small pin pad that you have to scroll through and I think that’s how they add the extra charges and say “oh too bad you signed it”. I’m shocked they can operate, and yes the line was an hour wait- and we were third in line with about 10 people after us, I felt awful for the people behind us. Stay away from this business, they use tactics that are very low and not honest. Your bill will be huge.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Unprofessional employee, incompetent customer service, dirty cars. If you can afford to go somewhere else please skip Fox rental car in Ontario, CA and be aware of the drivers on the parking lot driving like crazy. Another thing they won't pull out the car for you, you have to go and wondering on the lot to look for your rental car.

Original review: March 25, 2019

This is the worse rental car experience I have ever seen. We rented a 2018 Ford Fusion for $43.85 per day for 8 days and the bill came out to $1,060.05 after all the hidden fees which did not include a refueling charge as I returned the car full. The list of charges is below, half of which are BS. AZ Vehicle fee $42.69, AZ Tax $90.61, PHX CONC $85.36, Surcharge $24.98, FMF $11.28, CFC $48.00, UPSELL $159.92, LDW $137.92 and ERF $7.52.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I needed to upgrade to a bigger vehicle because we had more people join our vacation party. I reached out 1 month in advance to upgrade. I was told I would have to upgrade when I got to the counter (explains why so many complaints are about long counter lines!). I didn't fully understand why I couldn't now and I never got an explanation. I then asked if they had a specific type of vehicle since the website didn't advertise the bigger one I wanted. I never got an answer, just a "I can't guarantee what vehicles will be there".... Thanks, that really helps with my vacation planning.

Frustrated, I decided to just cancel my reservation and take my business elsewhere only to find out, since I "Pre-paid", I don't get any of my money back! Other rental car companies charge a $50 cancellation fee on pre-paid rentals... I can swallow $50 easier than $250. I asked what the big deal is in cancelling, especially a month in advance and I never got an explanation. Not wanting to give them another penny, I wrote them to cancel my reservation and also expressed how un-accommodating they are towards customers. 2 weeks went by and I didn't get a response so I contacted them again. 4 days went by, no response. I tried AGAIN to a different e-mail only to be responded by the same vague "customer service" rep that I was working with before. This company does not go out of their way to help customers or even explain why their policies are the way they are. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME!

Original review: March 21, 2019

These are the facts. My son who is 22 yrs old rented a vehicle and I made his reservation online Using his bank debit card and his email the night before he flew to Tampa Fl. He arrived later than his time to pick up by a few hrs. He was told he couldn't use his card without a flight back. He was told to purchase a ticket. He was not planning on flying back because he was meeting friends in Englewood and driving back 5 days later. Called us told us he was stuck at the airport and they would not rent to him. I tried calling Fox Rent A Car several times to be told, "You have 10 callers ahead of you" and proceeded to wait for over 30 minutes and the call was never answered.

I tried 3 times. Meantime my Son is trying to rent a vehicle. He went back and was told to buy the ticket then come and we will rent. So he does. Returns back To Fox rental and is quoted a new price because his pick up time has expired. So instead of the cost being 227.00 it's now 500.00 and 400.00 cash down. He felt like he didn't have any choice and just paid it and he didn't want this experience to ruin his vacation. This is not right and I believe this is a SCAM!!! So if you come across a great price it's too good to be true! This is disgusting to me. Both my husband have rental business and would never treat or take advantage of anyone like this. Stay away from them.

Original review: March 20, 2019

I'm so glad that I read all the previous reviews AFTER I made my reservation... which I immediately canceled! There is nothing good to report on this organization except maybe their cheaper rate but if you can't get your car, you have to pay extra, have bad service, isn't your time worth something. I tried to chat online with them and waited for 21 minutes (the estimated wait time) and no one ever came online. This is just an example of poor customer service. Not sure how they manage to stay in business.

Original review: March 20, 2019

The entire experience is bad, hard to navigate site, no cars ready at the rental center, long lines, indifferent staff who just don't give the impression of caring and so much more, low cost is a low service.

Original review: March 18, 2019

This business seems more like a scam than a car rental company. I made my booking online because the prices were competitive. At the rental location, there was no record of my $90 deposit and I was asked if I wanted to buy insurance. I bought it and was told since I did that, they would upgrade my car free of charge (in my booking I requested an economy booking). They gave me an SUV instead. When I paid for the booking it was more than double what I initially thought I was paying. I was in a jam and in an unfamiliar city, and felt I had no choice but to just get the car, since there was a line of 10+ people behind me. The agent assured me I'd get the $90 and then the $150 deposit back.

It turned out I didn't need the car - so when I called to find out if I could cancel the booking and return the car, I couldn't get through an actual person. I had to resort to leaving a message for the road-side assistance people to get to a human. When I asked that guy to give me the direct number to the office, he didn't have one. He transferred me back into the endless queue of recordings. Ended up keeping the car and regret every second of it.

When I returned the car it took them 5 days to credit back the $150 - still waiting for the $90. Clicked on the 'live chat' box on the website and all it is is an email form. There is nobody live on the other end. It says they'll be in contact soon. I'm not holding my breath. Definitely, by far, the worst car rental experience of my entire life. The price was so outrageous that my company will not even reimburse me the full cost, so I am out at least $200. This place should be shut down. It's a total scam that takes advantage of tourists and business travelers in a pinch.

Original review: March 17, 2019

We flew into Fort Lauderdale on 3/8/19 and arranged a rental car through Fox Rental. We got our vehicle and had arranged with Fox to drop off in Miami where we were going on a cruise. Everything went well until the time to drop off the vehicle 3/9/19. The address we were given in Miami for the return did not exist and after searching 2 hrs for the location had to make a decision on what to do. I was forced to return to our hotel and leave the car parked for the 7 day cruise and extending my reservation an additional week (we only wanted a one day rental) for a ridiculous price.

Attempting to contact Fox Rental was impossible. Only got put on hold and eventually hangs up after long delay. Same thing occurred contacting the corporate office. When we returned from the cruise we were charged over $150 for parking. Drove back to Fort Lauderdale to return the vehicle which went smoothly. If you read this review, it should be clear that this rental company is a total sham and if you are smart stay away from this company as far as you can.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I reserved a Jeep Wrangler at Fox Tampa through AARP travel (Expedia). Had never heard of Fox before, but their prices seemed very competitive. Arrived at the appointed time for pickup to find a really long line at the counter. I waited over two hours to get to an agent. Was told that my reserved Wrangler was not available and was given a Mustang (no other options were offered). I was then informed that they were dunning my credit card a 150.00 deposit. The car was tiny and beat. It had 38k miles on it and dents and scratches everywhere. I informed the clerk that there were white paint spatters on it, to which she replied "we don't care about that." I returned the car on time with a full tank of gas. Just reviewed my credit card statement and saw that they only credited 97 of the 150 deposit back to my card. No explanation. Avoid this place like the plague.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Arrived at SFO airport at 11 PM to pick up our car, which we did have reservation. Only one Fox employee working and he showed zero urgency. There were 12+ customers in line. After 30 min, we went to another rental company and quickly and professionally rented a car. I do not recommend anyone to do business with Fox, nor will I.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Rented a van three months in advance only to find out there was nothing available for me after waiting in line for two hours. Had to rent from another company. Avoid at all cost. Apparently it’s first come first serve reservation mean nothing. They said it has been really busy the last couple days so no cars left. Never again.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I was one of the thousands who ignore the countless negative reviews of Fox Car Rental and I paid for it. Had a problem with the car, called Fox roadside assistance, was given an hour window for service, and guess how long it took? NEVER - after six hours of waiting I called an Uber and retrieved the car the next day, paying for a private tow.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I wouldn't give this company a star unless it was forced to submit this review. I have had the worst experience with this rental company. I paid prepaid for the van I rented. When I arrived to pick up the van, I was told that there would be a good chance they didn't have the van regardless of reserving the vehicle weeks prior to our trip. The rep explained that reserving the vehicle never confirms that we will get it. Anyways, the rep overcharged us and we spent an hour at her computer while she tried to understand the charges. Mind you, it was 10:00 PM and we had two crabby toddlers with us. We continued to ask the rep what the charges were for and she became confrontational and said, "just trust me, we will figure this out and refund you." We didn't understand why were were triple charged over what we prepaid prior to arrival.

Eventually, the rep asked for another reps help and they couldn't revers the charges so we were told that we would receive a call the following day to explain the refund. We never got a call. We got the last van on the lot and had paid for a full tank. The tank was not full. The rep that showed up to the car said we should take a picture and send it in to gain a refund. So we did. Turns out that the moment we drove away, regardless of the picture and the recommendation by the rep, a refund was not to be given. We kept the van for a week and returned it on the agreed upon date. When we returned it, the office was not open yet so we couldn't check up on the refund promised with a rep face to face.

When we returned home from our trip, I called Fox Rent A Car to ask about our refund. I was told to contact the billing department because the care rep didn't see the charges I was talking about even though I had the receipt and paperwork in front of me. Simply, she wouldn't help me. I called the billing department and the rep argued that they did provide a refund even though by that time, I had been double billed by the company totaling close to $1,000 in extra charges over what I prepaid. I also asked what the charges were for and I was told that it was for a second driver, which I was the only driver. After 30 minutes of getting nowhere, I was hung up on.

I called back and the rep told me that the charges were for additional insurance, not a second driver, which I did not agree to. We had insurance through our own company and we paid for standard insurance when we prepaid. The rep didn't care and said that he could provide a credit, but not a refund. I told him that hell will freeze over before I use this company again. The rep argued that they did not double bill us regardless of the proof I had. Then the rep got quiet and hung up the phone. So, I continued to call back and continued to get hung up on. I tried using the online chat to get my refund and the rep will say hello, but never reply thereafter. This has been the worst experience I have had renting a car, and the most expensive. Two weeks later, I am still struggling to get assistance from this company.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I rented through Priceline, and the best deal was Fox. NEVER Again. I flew into Denver Saturday for an afternoon Avalanche hockey game. I left plenty of time for picking up the car and getting to the game. Upon arrival, the wait was approx 20 min to get to the counter. Not quick, but I understand they were busy. It took the guy another 20 minutes just to process me for a reservation that was already in their system. So I am upset at this point, but the fun had not even begun. He told me it would be, you guessed it, another 20 minutes until they would bring my car up to the front. Are you kidding me?

Now, wait for it, 40 MINUTES LATER I'm throwing a fit, along with many others, because I still did not have my car. Never again. Missed pre-game and 1/3 of the first period. The ONLY bright spot about my experience was when I returned the car at 4:30 AM, there was a guy with a big smile on his face waiting for me. SUPER nice guy, thanked me, told me to have a great day, and pointed to the shuttle. (Which had filthy seats, and wrappers and trash on the floors. AT 4:30 AM???)

Original review: March 8, 2019

Horrible customer service. Full of hidden fees, they make you pay for tolls and other stuff that you and up not using. Nasty people at the counter. Not recommended. They made me pay for a full tank of gas ($50) when I bring it back almost full they say, "Sorry it's our profit."

Original review: March 7, 2019

I had to give at least 1 star to leave a review. I would rather have given none. I rented a car from Fox Rent A Car in the Chicago area on December 12th, 2018. I was asked if I needed to pre-pay any toll road use. I made it clear that I was not familiar with the toll road system around Chicago and asked if there were toll booths along the way. I received some vague response that led me to believe that it would be clear if I was on a toll road. I specifically asked if there would be places where I could pay along the road with cash. The answer was not clear, but led me to conclude that there would be.

It turned out that there were NO toll booths on the roads. It is all done with cameras. I went online to check if I had been on a toll road and concluded that I had not, based on the route I had taken. When I turned in the car I again asked about this and got no clear answer. Today, March 7th, 2019, nearly three months after the rental date I received a bill for $46.30 for the unpaid tolls plus an "administrative fee." The total toll amounted to $1.30. Two 40 cent tolls and a 50 cent toll, plus three $15.00 "administrative fee" charges for each unpaid toll.

Did this happen because the employees don't have the answers to such questions regarding the toll road system? Do they not have this information because Fox Car Rental can't be bothered to train them to give informative answers. Does Fox Car Rental instruct their employees to give vague non-informative answers to such questions? I have no idea. I do know, however, that Fox Rent A Car has gotten an extra $45.00 out of me due to a lack of clear information provided to me when I requested it. That more or less doubles the cost of that one-day rental for. This $45.00 "administrative fee" is absolutely the last money Fox Car Rental will ever see from me.

Original review: March 1, 2019

Do yourself a favor, and read ALL the reviews here before renting from this company. They are 95% consistent in having a negative experience. I have rented from Fox many times, and I signed up for their Rewards program. I accumulated enough points to get a rewards certificate by a credit back to my card. I have squabbled and squabbled and squabbled with the rep from this company who sends me in circles by email never giving me the credit on my card playing games even though I'm entitled to it and never issuing it to me. I have spent THOUSANDS in rentals, and this is how you're treated, leading people on and not giving them the rewards they rightfully earned.

Their rates may be low, but you will pay the price with how you're treated like dirt. They have overcharged me on taxes time and again, and how they're still in business is a mystery to me. They should be shut down by the state of California for unethical business practices and overcharging. The wait times in line are outrageous, and they never have enough counter personnel. If you dare say something to them, they give you dirty looks and then look for ways to block you from renting in retaliation. The hold times on their customer service phone line tend to be for an hour which is unacceptable also. Stay away at all costs.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

The wait at the airport to get my car was at least an hour. They need to hire more people at the airport to assist customers in picking up their cars. The car itself was fine. The price was also good. Getting to bed an hour later (2 am) was not worth the, at most, $30 we saved.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Fox advertises extremely low bargain rates but NOBODY ever walks out of the dealership paying what they thought they would. Fast-talking salespeople you can hardly understand talking you through various deceptive and confusing questions and terminology which lead you to pay far more than you wanted to. They actually make you sign something that says "My signature here agrees to all terms in this contract even though I will not find out what it costs till the end of the process". What kind of BS is that?

This is a scummy ripoff scam posing as a legitimate business. I paid four times the advertised rate by the time they were through with me and you'll likely do the same. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. You will pay less money at a respectable company that advertises a higher price than from these scumbags advertising prices they have no intention of honoring. Honestly words can not adequately describe the loathing these people inspire in me. It's a sad and disappointing comment on human nature that a business like this exists in the first place.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I booked a car with Fox in Miami through Orbitz. Shuttled from airport to crappy little place where English is second language for all employees. Waited in line for 40 minutes. Finally got car and headed to Ft. Myers. About two miles along on Hwy 75 I had a blowout on front passenger side tire. Made it to left median on four lanes of fast traffic and called Fox roadside. On hold for 16 minutes (while recording assured me that Fox strived for the best customer service) before sent to voicemail. I finally risked my life to change tire. They called back in an hour and 45 minutes!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I went through Expedia to rent a Dodge Challenger through Fox Rent a Car while we were on vacation in Delray, Florida. Fox Rent a Car was near the Fort Lauderdale airport. Expedia gave me a price of $89.10 a day. When I arrived at Fox, I was told that the Challenger had undercarriage damage and had 80k miles and the car was not available. I was told that they could provide a Mustang convertible and when asked how much this would be, I was told that the typical cost is $150 a day but they could do it for $50 a day. Since this was cheaper, I went with the Mustang.

On the form it states a minimum of 4 days at $89.10 per day not to exceed $356.52. When the car was returned I was told that the cost was $760. When told that there was a mistake, I was told by the manager that I upgraded to the Mustang and that's the reason for the higher cost. When the manager was informed that the reason that I went with the Mustang was because Fox Rent a Car could not provide me with a Challenger he said that he could meet me halfway. When he was told that was not acceptable he said that's all he could do. By the way his halfway was to knock $100 off and the cost would be $660. Since Fox Rent a Car was unwilling to fix my issue, I have contacted my credit card company disputing the total cost. I WILL never rent another car from Fox Rent a Car. Pay the extra cost and go to a legit company like National, Hertz, Avis, etc.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Horrible experience with FOX Car Rental at Denver International Airport -- VERY POOR customer service from desk agent -- Ashley and supposed manager on duty -- Keith. Ashley was rude, sarcastic and unaccommodating in every way!! She lied about cars that were available -- Needed an AWD for driving in the snowy mountains -- not even a snow brush or scrapper in the car -- Seriously??? Drivers seat was broken -- could not move it AT ALL. Oil had not been changed for over 20,000 miles. Car was FILTHY!! Ashley lied about toll costs when we asked specifically for help with directions and how far we needed to travel on Toll Road. Completely spoiled our vacation -- we could not travel on some of the roads in Rocky Mountain National Park. DO NOT EVER RENT FROM FOX -- you will be so sorry!!!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

TLDR: Sullen counter person, good car. But I ended up paying a $15 "admin fee" (which they charged automatically) AND a $27.50 fee for using some kind of toll lane without having a transponder. Which the person at the counter gave me NO information or warning about. We got into LAX at about 4pm on a Saturday. The counter is not in the airport, so we caught a shuttle, which was pretty easy and the driver was nice. When we got to Fox Rent A Car there were maybe 3 other people/groups and we go to the counter almost immediately. So far, so good. The person at the counter looked like he wished he were anywhere else - did not smile, spoke in a monotone (but not a cool monotone like Spock - a dull monotone). His behavior did not quite rise to the level of rudeness, but it was certainly not great customer service.

We were told to take the contract go to row such-and-such (I forget the number now) and pick any car. We did, and there were a couple of decent choices. To be clear, the car ran great the whole time we had it; the car part of the experience was fine. We returned the car right on time (which we were extra careful about because they charge you if you return it EARLY - I've never heard of anyone else down that, but figured it was worth it for the cheaper price of the rental).

About a week later I got a letter stating that Fox had received a toll violation for the car I rented, that they had "transferred" the liability for that to me, and were charging me a $15 "administration fee". And that I still had to pay the violation, which they provided no other information about. They said in the letter that this arrangement was all in the contract (which tells me that this probably happens a lot because they don't tell anyone about the situation and who the hell reads the ENTIRE rental contract? I've never run across this situation before when I've rented a car).

BTW, not being familiar with the entire LA freeway system, I was surprised that a) you had to pay a fee of anything on a WEEKEND, and b) it's super easy to drive in the toll lanes without being aware of it. I thought they were carpool lanes (you know, like a normal freeway) and there were two of us. I saw lots of other cars with only one person in the lane so I figured they didn't work on the weekends anyway. That's not Fox's problem, but it seems to me that they should have at least made me aware that there are toll lanes that require a transponder and how that works.

At the very least they could've provided information about the violation in the letter they sent (since they were charging me for it), especially since they stated that I was still liable for the toll. How much? How/where do I pay? These would've been useful information. My whole experience with Fox was that they didn't care about their customers and they just want my money with minimal effort on their part. Do yourself a favor: pay a bit more and go to a decent rental car agency.

Fox Rent A Car Company Information