Orlando, FL

E-Z Rent-A-Car

Thank you for providing your feedback in regards to your rental experience with us. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and your feedback is very valuable to us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed out service and we have discussed your experience with our Management Team to keep up our world class service. Once again we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to serving out again in the near future. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

I was thrilled with the service, and the speed at which my pick-up was completed!! I received an upgrade and was pleased with the car. When renting a car I will check first to see if one is available through E-Z rentals!!

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. For E-Z Rent-A-Car customer satisfaction is our main priority and we are very pleased to know that you enjoyed our services. Your feedback is very valuable to us therefore, we have discussed your experience with our Management Team to keep up our world class service. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Original review: March 29, 2016

We went on vacation so we rented a car and E-Z Rent-A-Car was the cheapest on that day. We reserved online and it was quick and simple. The day of pickup was smooth. The person we talked to there was knowledgeable of everything and helped us upgrade into the vehicle that we wanted. It was also quick and easy returning the car. We just dropped it off then we got on the plane.

E-Z Rent-A-Car

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our service. Your feedback is very valuable to us therefore, we have discussed your experience with our Management Team to keep up our world class service. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

Have used this company twice and both times were good. I would commend this company. The first time I made reservations with E-Z I admit I was a little apprehensive. Especially it being away from the airport. Transportation, pick up and return to airport was very easy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've used E-Z Rent-A-Car several times in Seattle. Their price is right and they've got some fabulous people there. I do my reservations over the phone and their website is fairly easy to navigate compared to some. I would recommend E-Z Rent-A-Car to everybody.

E-Z Rent-A-Car

Thank you for your review. Reviews such as these provide valuable insight for the successful operation of our company. I will be reaching out to you to obtain more information regarding your issue. Thank you again for your feedback!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

I sent you multiple emails saying I needed only one reservation. When I tried to make reservation a message came up on screen that it was unavailable and try later. I tried again and same message came up. I discovered two reservations were made and charged. I emailed you immediately. You have no phone number and support did not respond. I reported to my credit card company. I will not use your services again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about E-Z Rent-A-Car?

E-Z Rent-A-Car

Thank you for choosing Advantage Rent A Car. In order to reimburse you for the optional services you purchased, we would need your documents stating you purchased insurance through Expedia. Once we have received this information we will be able to further assist you with your case. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

Do not hire from this company. We had a terrible experience hiring a car for the duration of our stay from the LAX branch. Firstly our car smelt of smoke, but that was not our main issue. We arrived at LAX after a 14 hour flight, tired and ready to get to our hotel. The staff member who served us took us seemed to be in a hurry and asked us if we wanted to take out insurance on the car. We clearly stated NO as we had already organised car insurance coverage. The staff member then told us we were done and we had to sign where he had marked. We walked out and continued on our way. To our shock and horror we checked our credit card statement later in the trip and had been charged the additional insurance on the car despite advising we DID NOT WANT THIS. We immediately contacted the company and explained we already had insurance organised and this charge was an error.

We had many international phone conversations (at our cost!) and emails with them, and they informed us they will not refund our money. I believe this is a scam they employ and figure not everyone will notice right away. This is a form of fraud. I have since read many other reviews on this company and note this is a common complaint. Be aware of dealing with this company. We will certainly never deal with them again and will continue to review them on other websites as they are unethical and lack common decency and the right customer service skills.

E-Z Rent-A-Car

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our service. Your feedback is very valuable to us therefore, we have discussed your experience with our Management Team. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

E-Z Rent-A-Car is reasonably priced and in fact cheaper than other car rentals. Their customer service reps are also awesome. I've done my arrangements online and their website is nice and easy to use. I have no complaints.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

This was the quickest and easiest car rental experience I've had. A month or so later I HAD to rent from Enterprise and it was miserable. The counter personnel were friendly and efficient, and the car was immaculate. Keep up the good work, E-Z!

E-Z Rent-A-Car

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our service. Your feedback is very valuable to us therefore, we have discussed your experience with our Management Team to keep up our world class service. We are also currently working on our customers wait time. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

This was my first experience with a rental car company that wasn't a large, well-known chain. The lines were a bit long but the service was very pleasant and the car was fine. I will definitely use them again.

E-Z Rent-A-Car

Thank you for your review. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we thank you for taking the time to inform us of your experience with us. I will be reaching out to you to obtain more information regarding your issue. Thank you again for your feedback!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

When at the desk filling out the form the agent that was waiting on me to me that if I want to decline the extra coverages there are 8 questions on the left side just put your initials beside each question. Well I should of read each question because one of them was to purchase collision damage waiver for a 192.00 that I didn't want. So when I got back home and the credit card bill came there was 192.00 charge on there. I called E-Z rental and they did nothing about it. That woman should be fired for lying to me. Make sure you read everything on the contract. Also the car was a piece of junk.

We have never rented a car in a large airport so we were a little concerned at how long it would take and how complicated it might be. Instead, it was probably one of the easiest parts of our entire trip! The shuttle to the rental car terminal was fast & efficient. Our check in at the kiosk was quick and seamless. We were offered an upgrade which we took and the car was amazing. Returning the car was also very easy - didn't have to do anything but pull in and confirm what credit card we wanted to use. A great experience - I would definitely recommend E-Z Rental to my friends & Family.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

Probably easiest and most efficient car rental for both pickup and return ever experienced. No concerns with the rental process, delivery of vehicle, quality of vehicle, and smooth, quick and efficient return and check in. Thanks for easy, no hassle experience.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I loved renting from this company. Was 1st time and we will be using them again. Service was great, fast too. I did have a hard time reaching someone by phone at store or 1800 prior to rental but when I did he was friendly and polite reassuring me about the rental. Comfort - I seen car was small and was like "oh nooo" but when inside was very roomy and gas was easy on the wallet so I was super happy! Thank you for making the return easy as well!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

Minivan - I have used E-Z multiple times while visiting my son in college. I find their prices to be the best and their location to be very convenient. The customer service staff has always been courteous and helpful. I would recommend E-Z to my friends and family.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I liked E-Z Rent-A-Car's price so I went with them and made a reservation online. Everything was fine. The only complaint I have was when I went to pick up the car at the airport, the gentleman at the counter was non-stop trying to sell me extra add-ons. He literally took so long trying to upsell me and I was very, very frustrated. I rented a Prius and it was fine but the rep was insistent that I needed to upgrade that car. And he went on and on about how he can give me an upgrade and that he'd give it to me for a $100. Then he said he'd give it to me for $60. Then if I had AAA, he'd mark it down to $30. It was annoying and I told him that I just want the car I rented. He said his computer was working slow and we've been waiting all that time for the computer to load.

He also kept insisting I get tolled. I make this trip two or three times a year and there's no toll on the whole trip that I take. I was only renting the car to go to towns to get me back and forth from the airport so I really didn't care what type of car I rented. I was just looking for something affordable to get me and my family to the house where we are staying at my mother-in-law. It was Christmas week and I didn't need all the nonsense trying to get all the extra navigation systems, extra insurance etc.

Everything else was perfect - the car, the drop-off, the check in and the check out. I'm actually traveling end of this month and I had to rent another vehicle in Arizona. I'm a frequent traveler, a frequent flyer and I rent a lot of vehicles. I usually don't want a lot of nonsense with the check in and check out. I just want to get the car and get going. But I ended up going with Fox Rent A Car instead because they had the loyalty program. Otherwise, I would have picked E-Z. Their place was comfortable.

E-Z Rent-A-Car

On behalf of E-Z and Advantage Rent-A-Car we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you underwent while renting with us. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we thank you for taking the time to inform us of your experience with us. Because we take your feedback seriously we are currently addressing these issues with our Management Team to make all of the necessary improvements for the convenience and enjoyment of our valued customers, such as yourself. Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

Airport: Seattle (SEA) with a consolidated rental car facility with reservations on 1 floor and auto pickup on floors below. COLD day, wind blowing, rainy (hey, Seattle!), and Res desk is EMPTY except for small sign saying "go to pickup desk downstairs". OK, go there, pickup floor is OPEN to outside temp & COLD, get in line. Nice, but cold/weary, staff trying hard, but res system slow & troublesome. Takes 20 minutes to get car, off to BAD start. Next time, if same sign, will go elsewhere. FAST!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

I don't usually write reviews, but your company is fantastic. I got a terrific deal on my 3-day rental in Seattle, and the people helping me at both the pickup and drop off counters/sites were friendly and helpful. They made me feel good about renting with E-Z. I definitely will use E-Z again in the future for my rental needs. THANK YOU. :-)

I had reserved a car like a Toyota Camry. The guy at the desk tried three different cars, but they apparently weren't tabbed or something like that, so he could not rent them. Finally he suggested a Volkswagen Jetta. Having never driven one, I said okay. The car was fine overall. However, I found that I do not like Volkswagen. It was nearly impossible for me to get my legs out of that car--my legs are long, that car rides low, and it was a struggle, every time. I won't be getting another Volkswagen. Not ever.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

We have rented with you 2 years in a row. Very happy with how fast and hassle-free it was. No one asked me 100 questions. Just a few and we were on our way. Fast and easy. We will rent again.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

Friendly greeting and no lineup at the rental counter was a very good start. The rate was excellent and we were offered a good deal on an upgrade which we accepted. The car was excellent. No problems with the rental period at all. The return was quick and efficient.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

My experience with E-Z was great but I accidentally lost the suction cup part of my Garmin GPS. I likely dropped it in the backseat where I was repacking my carry-on bag. I reported this immediately but no one ever got back to me. Can you find it?

I rented a car with another agency at the Ft. Lauderdale airport. They did not have a car for me because of the high demand that weekend (Art Basel). The agent at E-Z offered a comparable car at the same price and I was thrilled. The service was top-notch and I was very satisfied! I will recommend E-Z to anyone!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

The employees were helpful and friendly. The car was nice, and the transportation to and from the airport was great. I liked driving to and from their location instead of having to negotiate in airport. Will definitely use them again.

Pretty much everything about what we did was wonderful. Car was great. The price was wonderful. The only problem we had was picking up the car. There were two people helping us and the line went out the door of the terminal area. Then one of the two decided to take a smoke break and was gone for 15 minutes. So our wait was about an hour and a half to get our car. Everything except that was extremely wonderful.

Actually 2 things. I had to bring the car back because the check engine light came on. I tried to call the LAX location to make sure they would have a car to replace it with. I spent over a half hour on hold just to speak to anyone and I got inaccurate information. Even with this the price and overall experience was pretty good. So when we headed back from our Christmas vacation we reserved another car from you. When we shuttled to your lot we were told we needed the entire declaration page from our insurance policy before we could rent the car. We had to Uber home and come back the next day. I understand the policy but you need to make sure if you are going to require that you tell customers ahead of time and in fact inform them prominently. Very annoying.

E-Z Rent-A-Car

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your recent experience with us. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you underwent with the vehicle. For E-Z and Advantage Rent-A-Car customer satisfaction is our main priority and it is never out intentions to provide our customers with a vehicle that is not up to our company standards. Your experience has been addressed this with our Management Team to make all of the necessary improvements for the convenience and enjoyment of our valued customers, such as yourself. Once again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

I picked up my vehicle with an easy process. The location was rather dark and I could not see the condition of the tires. When I arrived at my hotel, I noticed the front tires both had considerable tread wear, with the noise bands showing prominently. Over the days I kept and drove the vehicle, I had to allow for much more stopping distance than normal. During several periods of rain, I was concerned about hydroplaning and drove at speeds to avoid that. My feeling is that this vehicle should have had a new set of front tires to avoid this problem.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

The sales reps are very knowledgeable and helpful. The cars are well maintained and at a good rental rate. Pick up and drop off was very easy and I found no problem in any area of this transaction. All the worker we encountered was extremely welcoming and I will be using this company in the future, this was my first time and won't be my last.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

Rental car in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. Pick up counter person was very helpful and efficient when I picked up rental car. The car that I chose was ready and ran well for our trip. When I dropped off the car, turn in was quick and easy.

E-Z Rent-A-Car

On behalf of E-Z and Advantage Rent-A-Car we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you underwent while renting with us. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we thank you for taking the time to inform us of your experience with us. We are currently looking for ways to improve our customers wait time. Because we take your feedback seriously we are currently addressing these issues with our Management Team to make all of the necessary improvements for the convenience and enjoyment of our valued customers, such as yourself. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

I had to wait almost 15 mins to be taken care of. Not a happy camper. Everything would have gone right if more workers were on staff behind the counter. The car I had was fine and okay with gas. I will continue to rent from E-Z Rental in the future.

So far I must say that I've had no problems with E-Z except a few minor hiccups that were sorted out in no time. They are affordable and pleasant to deal with. I've been renting with them for some time and the service has always been good. That's why I'll keep renting there.

E-Z Rent-A-Car Company Profile