Turo

Compare Transportation & Rideshare Apps

Research top Transportation & Rideshare Apps recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It's very easy the vehicle option and it can satisfy to all the customer because as I used the apps it's describe a wonderful. Amazing and I like it. It's also very safe to use. That's the best way that I like. No worries about the price because it's affordable. It's very convenience my family, friends and me like this apps and I will recommend this to my newly friends because it's very easy to use.

Turo was pretty easy to navigate but there were glitches. I didn't like the colors but that could go either way for you. A couple of the menus were a little small to precisely hit with a smaller phone. Pricing was a little less than a taxi service and on par with Uber and its competitors. There were many different vehicles but usually only one or two that I reasonably liked particularly close to my area. There weren't any very weird people driving me around, a couple were a little unfriendly and a few drove a couple miles over the speed limit but that was about it.

Turo is very good app and easy to use. I'm really very happy to have it. No app cant work like it and I have recommend everyone to use it. It is not so much costly like other apps. Everyone can get it. This kind of app is very difficult to get in this price. So everybody download this app and start using it. Its features for vehicle is very helpful. Who does have vehicles should use this apps. I am sure that you will like it. It's really safe. There is no compromise with safety.

This is very useful app. I like it very very much and have no trouble with it. I use it very often because it do the best job. I am very satisfied and I think it is going to get up more popularity. I have not used something like this before and I am glad to support something worthwhile. I think this is good value for money, worth the price I pay, even more. The level of security is also very good. I am going to use it in the future.

Price of this app seems fair to me. Though it is not low price but counting of its benefits, this app worth it. You have to pay a good amount to get a good app like this one. This app’s vehicle options are pretty good too. You can use this app in many ways. It is quick and very much effective. It is not at all harmful. I am using this app for a good long time. It is safer than others. This is the best convenient app to use so far. I am fully satisfied using this app. I am planning to use it in future. Everyone should give a try to this app. You will not be disappointed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Turo?

Despite reviews I've seen, I haven't had an issue thus far. The drivers are just normal people looking to make some extra money, it's a community based type of thing. There is a totally unique selection of cars. That gives the user so many options. You can choose a Toyota or a Tesla. You can see pictures of the cars too, and that's helpful. Paying less than $100 a day is pretty nice. It depends on the car though. I would recommend this. I had a good experience, and is way cheaper than a rental agency. It helped me and a group of friends get out of a tight situation one night. We were in desperate need of transportation, and we were lucky someone in the group has this app.

Extremely convenient app to use if you are looking for the best one to download. Highly recommend to everyone that is looking for something in this particular field. Easy to access and load. Pricing is pretty reasonable. This app has a great variety of options relating to vehicles. Their service's safety considerations is the very best and should be considered highly reliable.

The app is confidential as well as very easy to use. In addition, it is very amusing and funny. The pricing of this app is really well fare because of the fact that this app should be very expensive but the company who made it tried to make it cheaper for the people like us. It is assistive and easy to drive because of the speed and its total control of the vehicle and the wheels. I really like it. I'd recommend it to more people as soon as I can because it is safe to use, helpful and whatever they need they will find it in it.

The app's pricing is very fair and good for customers. The best part about it is customers get the best satisfaction. The app's vehicle options are simple to follow and are very useful when applying the usage of the car. The car needs to include this app in order for the vehicle to function more effectively. The convenience is great in order to use the app and includes excellent usage for day to day activities. The app is also is very technologically superior and interesting. The service's safety consideration is important in order for the system to work properly. This is vital for that safety, applies to the operation that is necessary to complete.

The app uses a similar interface as the other apps. The app is simple to use and doesn't take much effort to book a ride and save money. The app pricing isn't that bad, they charge a flat rate along with a mileage rate. It's good to use when having a night out or having to go somewhere with limited parking. Most people use similar vehicles. You can choose different vehicles for extra if you have more people using it. The vehicles are usually in good shape and dependable. Also, the safety of the app is pretty good, but like with everything there is always a chance of danger. You have to try select your driver carefully just so you don't end up with someone sketchy.

The app is very easy to use with navigation. I enjoy exploring the site and getting a feel of what it does overall as an app. It also had a variety of options to choose from. They explain in great detail about the vehicle and prices and they have pictures to give you a visual. It's not exactly cheap or high but sort of in the middle but it's still really good. The app is very safe. They take super precautions to make sure everything is extremely secured and hassle free and they have a lot of security monitors.

Turo made it easier to rent a car with the their app. Even though most of the cars were rented for the holidays, I was still able to rent one. The car wasn't the best I could have got for my money, but it did get me from point a to point b. It was safe enough although the pricing could have been a little more reasonable especially during the holiday seasons. If I had not been in a hurry I might have looked around for a better deal.

It is very convenient to use and easy to operate. It is more informative and more readable so I like it very much and no other app can replace it or reach this purpose. The vehicle options is good but generally it's a little more slumb so it need improvement. Also, the price is a little high but it is acceptable for our normal users. It would be better if it could be a little cheaper. The designer need more attention to improving its service safety since it is more important too now.

Turo is very easy and convenient for use. It leaves a detailed instructions on how to use the app that even a two told can understand, if not, you can very easily read the instructions in pure detail explaining how to. For the vehicle options, try it out for yourself and see if it leaves you with a smile on your face. It also gives you a few different price options to whether pay for one month or one year or five years along with a guarantee of satisfaction and the quality of their services. Moreover they put the s in safety when it comes to information being protected 100% thru their site and if you have any issues bring it to their attention.

Vehicle Logger is the easiest and simplest way to create, share and report vehicle logbooks for mileage, fuel, expenses, and tax purposes. It is very easy to install to the device and operate as you wish. It is very helpful and very interesting app. Very safe for our date and very trustworthy. Also, it is great good value. Can add pricing templates and link these templates to app prices or in-app product prices.

I believe that it was a really great app to use for many things and I would recommend it for so many people. My family uses it most of the time and so do I and my friends but it can be glitchy a lot so you would most likely hate ads and glitches. The price is okay. Maybe if it was free more people would buy it or use it a lot more and it has many uses but always has to cost so much money. Most apps are free or 0.99 dollars which I would like for this. The safety is amazing, great and fabulous. I mean seriously it is so good who wouldn't want any safety not me of course but yeah good app. And most people would love to have safety and be safe on the internet.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Turo is a car rental marketplace for travelers in the United States and Canada who can choose to rent cars from nearby owners. The company was founded in San Francisco in 2009.

• Car pickup or delivery: Most cars booked with Turo can be picked up, but owners may offer delivery service at their discretion.
  • Insurance: Turo covers each car with liability insurance up to one million dollars. Extra insurance is available for renters to purchase.
  • Security considerations: Cars listed on Turo must meet the company’s roadworthy requirements. Likewise, renters are screened through various profiles to ensure they will take care of their vehicles.
  • Turo Valet: Turo Valets are set up at both SFO and LAX airports for travelers to pick up their reserved vehicles as soon as they get off their planes.
  • Turo OpenRoad: Turo OpenRoad is a community of people dedicated to policy regarding peer-to-peer car sharing. Consumers can join the community to stay up to date on political regulation and other current issues that affect car sharing.
  • Best for Turo is best for vacationers in the United States and Canada who want to rent a specific car directly from the owner.

Compare Transportation & Rideshare Apps