1.17/5
  • 1 star
Based on 123 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 8, 2017

595 Advantage Rent-A-Car Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

We reserved a car with Advantage Car Rental, through Expedia, our flight was delayed from Orlando FL for one reason or another, it was to be a direct flight and ended up flying to Phoenix Arizona for fuel with a delay which ended up being 2.5 hrs late. We went to the reservation desk, supplied the attendant with the paperwork, out of nowhere he looks up and say that we are 2.5 hrs late. We told him the reason and he answer was, "Too bad. We have no car for you, we only hold them for 2 company hrs," this was at 11 pm and we asked him, "What are we to do," his answer was he didn't know and yelled to the Payless agent down the counter, "DO YOU HAVE ANY CARS". He could have cared less of the problem, and he said that it's the company policy.

We got a car bottom of the line and twice the amount... Called the company ADVANTAGE at the number supplied and it's out of order/service and finally tracked a number to call that was a direct line, spoke to a agent by the name of Lee who said that it wasn't the right that, "There was a car there for you." She opened a case and said that someone would call in 24 to 48 hrs. Well no one called. So I called them and got a total runaround that if you're late they keep the reservation but give your car away, and there is nothing they can do. The guy was argumentative and more I questioned him the more defensive he got. And said nothing could be done, my case was closed and over. What a joke, DO NOT rent a car from this company unless you want screwed!!! Phoenix Arizona.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I recently rented a car from Advantage, and I would not do so again. There was a very long line at the rental place. I had to wait at least 45 minutes to get to a counter. Then they added additional fees, so I ended up paying about twice what I had reserved. Then on return I learned it will take up to 21 days for my deposit to be returned. Not at all good service.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

The car windows were very dirty. They wrote I had 10x the miles I used on the receipt and refused to fix it. I needed an accurate receipt. The service center is in a foreign country and I couldn't understand the English.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I got charged almost $30 after 2 weeks returning the car... I let it go, and, It's a mistake. They think I am an easy target; So, they did another one. 3 and a half months later, they cooked up a bogus scam for the toll and charged me over $130 on my credit card, again! I kept calling them, was given a runaround... and weeks later, they created a piece of paper/a bill from their end ... listing and adding charge for bogus toll. I asked for backup/original supporting doc... they have none for the tolls... except couple photos of the rental car making a Right turn on the date during the rentals. Nothing concrete to support the $130.56 tolls they charged! This Advantage car rental and these people are crooks. Need to be put out of business scamming people. Someone please put these crooks/Advantage Car Rental out of scamming business. They've been running this scam long enough.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I rented a car from them for 3 days in May, 2017. They charged me $100 for tolls based on bogus documentations supplied to my credit card company Discover Card. They have been getting away with this SCAM for too long. I wish someone can do something about this. We are traveling and have no way to track down documentations to dispute these charges and expose their scams. AVOID this company! There should be class action lawsuit against them for consumer fraud!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Rent-A-Car?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I reserved a car online. Total cost to be $288. I arrived at the Advantage rental office in Denver and had to wait 30 minutes to get to the counter. The attendant asked about insurance and I said I had it and that I did not want anything added to my bill. He said my total was $480. I asked how I went from $288 to $480 and he said there was a $200 security deposit added that I would get back. Please initial here and here. When the $200 was not returned to my card I reviewed my bill and found the initial here and here was me agreeing to pay for roadside assistance and EZ toll. The difference between $288 and $480. When I called and asked for it to be taken off my bill I was told sorry, you signed for it. I also was left outside in the cold for 45 minutes for them to "bring my car around'. Customer service was terrible, value was worse than terrible... Advantage, you took advantage of me... but never again.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I rented a car from Advantage but because pick up location was very far so I had to cancel the booking. During cancellation, I asked the representative for a refund and he said I will receive the full refund. But later on they didn't refund my money and whenever I send them they never respond. The representative should have told me that I would not get a refund, I would have used the car instead. I paid for two cars that day. This is one of the ** car rental services I have ever seen who plays tricks to fool customers and loot their money. As a student, it was very hard for me to manage both cars' rent. I would recommend everyone, please do not use this car rental service and also their parent company Expedia.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I had booked a car with EZ car through Expedia. The due at pickup cost based on my Expedia reservation was $163.71 for a "special special car" (whatever that is) for 4 days. This price was more in line with what I usually pay for rental cars, nothing fancy. If the price is the as good I usually book direct with Enterprise, however their rates were around $450 total for 4 days. At that I'm thinking about alternative transportation rather than renting a car. Anyway, first of all (in the middle of the afternoon, the sign in the terminal at the EZ car desk tells us to take the shuttle to the Advantage desk, ok, fine no big deal, but when we finally get to the outside office, there's a long line... actually not as long as I saw on a previous review, but still a longer line than I'm accustomed to at rental car counters. BTW this was at the Denver, CO. airport (DEN).

Now when I finally get to the counter, (honestly the guy behind the counter was decent, but now I think it was tactic, engaging in small talk, etc.) Mr. agent finds my reservation and commented that Priceline saved me $200.00, (that's great, I think). So I tell him I'm going to Estes Park, oh he recommends I use an SUV and I'm like ok, still thinking about the "special, special car". So he excuses himself and exits thru a door behind the counter and I'm waiting and... waiting. Finally he comes back and he tells he has this Black Infiniti QX80 and I'm like ok... mind you never once did he say there will be an upcharge.

AND so when he shoves the agreement on the counter with a handwritten X and signature line, I look at the number and am like, no way, the total was $740+. I said I was not expecting to pay this much and so he somewhat sheepishly takes the paper back and says he can do a lesser insurance coverage. So that came out to $617.17. And at this point I'm ready to get out of there and I'm thinking well that's a little better. And so off we go on our 4 day trip. Well, it wasn't till after I returned the car and received the final receipt that I started combing over the agreement.

First of all I prepaid for gas @ 2.59 a gallon, the agent told me that's the best price I'll get, not true, I paid that exact amount for a refill and there were gas prices lower than that around and they charged a concession fee and a state tax totaling 22.36% on top of the quote best gas price!!! Upgrade fee was $120 plus tax, insurance was $139.96 plus tax, EZ Toll $39.96 plus tax... I'm talking a civil suit against these highway robbers!!! And this is coming from a renter who considers himself to be more seasoned... I would much rather have paid Enterprise the $450 and collected points on that!!! I will not rent from these guys again!!!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Had two deaths in my family while on vacation, I had pleaded with the online manager who was going to give me a little break on the drop off fee only to find out the branch manager of the rental co in Jacksonville charged me the maximum drop off fee of 500.00 to drop off at another location. I called in to see if they could take a hundred dollars off or split the fee, and he was only worried about the receiving his maximum amount of money he could make! I will never use this company again. Thrifty didn’t charge me a fee at all to drop off at a different location. Advantage doesn’t care about customers. They only care about making $800 dollars to rent a car for 3 days! I even returned several days earlier before it was due!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Rented a car in Maui Kahului, when we picked it up it was at a 1/4 tank and we returned the car with 1/2 a tank. We were then charged about $130 as Advantage claimed we should have filled the car to a full tank. Called the customer service 3 times, they were very unfriendly and despite them telling us they would look into it, they never got back to us. At the last call we were told by a supervisor there was nothing they can do for us. Now we're sitting on the charges plus international phone charges. We would not recommend them, worst customers service we have ever received!!!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I traveled with my family to Orlando in August, I used Advantage Rent-A-Car in the Orlando Airport. At the counter I was offered E-ZPass, which I declined. I went thru the first toll and went to pay cash. I was informed by the toll cashier that the E-ZPass was active. I pulled over to the side of the road immediately and called the 800 number. I was informed by the agent that since the error was theirs, that I would not be charged for the fee or the toll. I thanked them and went off my way. 2 months after the trip, there is a charge on my credit card for $52.25. I called the 800 number and was told by a very nasty rep that it was the fees for the toll and the E-ZPass. I asked the agent to review the notes on file and he said that he was unable to refund the full amount. I asked for a supervisor and my call was "disconnected". The fact that this charge appeared 2 months after my trip shows me that this business was banking on me not noticing the charge!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

My first bit of advice... run as fast as you can to the next rental car counter. These guys are conmen disguised as a business. Where to begin... When a company bolds their cancellation policy (i.e. no refunds if canceled less than 24 hours before you are scheduled to pick up your car) and puts a ton of very non-traditional rental car related policies in super, super fine print, I recommend running away as fast as you can. I walked away from the counter disgusted and resigned to letting them keep what I had paid. They know it will happen and my sixth sense tells me this is another piece of the business model.

A. Awful, Awful Customer Service. From the moment I arrived, they were rude and dismissive. EZ Rental had signs up telling me to go to the Advantage desk. I schlepped up to the next floor and once I arrived, the customer service I received made me feel as if they were doing me a favor.

B. Proof of Insurance? You must show up with proof of insurance if you are a local customer. I tried pulling it up on my phone and the customer service associate expressed deep frustration. Told me she could do nothing for me. I told her most companies can usually pull up proof of insurance through your driver's license details. She responded, "How do you expect me to do that?" Once again, I advise you to read the ENTIRE terms and conditions. In the regular proof of insurance clause, it says if you are under the age of 21 you need to present proof. There is a separate local renter clause that renders the first proof of insurance clause null and void. Are you still with me?

C. One of the highest credit card holds I've witnessed ($350). Considering the level of disorganization, there is no way I was going to trust them with that amount of a hold. Especially after everything I have read online.

All in all, read the fine, fine print if you plan on renting. But, take my advice. You are much better off receiving quality and hassle-free service from another more reputable car rental company. The customer service representative I spoke to explained it best. Me: "This has been an awful experience. Do you actually support this?" Customer Service Associate: "From a company perspective, I have to say yes. Personally? No. It's not great, but it is a car rental company. I'm so sorry."

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

After waiting close to 1/2 hour for an Advantage Shuttle to pick us up at LAX... while dozens of other car rental shuttles came and went numerous times, we were finally picked up, taken to the Advantage location and dropped along with our luggage on the street... nope, they could not pull up in front of the building. We could see the enormous amount of people in line inside the building from the road. There were at least 40 or 50 customers waiting in winding lines for the cars. It took my husband 1 hour and 38 minutes to get from the end of the line to the counter and then took additional time with all the paperwork etc.

Finally after fearing we would spend our first day on vacation stuck at Advantage Car Rental, we got a 2017 RAV4 that was beat, dinged up and had absolutely no get up and go. Upon returning the car one week later, we took the Advantage shuttle back to the airport, with the outside temp being a record breaking 100 degrees in October, and NO air conditioning in the shuttle crammed with people and luggage. We will never use Advantage again... ever... and we highly recommend that if you wish to get your trip off to a good start, avoid this company completely. Everything about them stinks!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I booked a car rental through a 3rd party site and a deposit through them. I was told an exact amount I would be responsible for at the counter. When arriving, we were told that we had to purchase their insurance (totally wrong, we did not have to) and they would not give us the car without. I have insurance that covers this already. We were charged aver $2000 dollars in total when it should have come to about $700, not including the $200 deposit I put down. It was 9pm at the airport when this happened and I had an infant with me. I called and called but kept getting transferred to different people. They also made us put a second driver on the account because he was there when picking up the car. He was never and did never drive the cars. This added to the cost. I will never recommend this company and cannot tell you how unprofessional they are.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I rented a car online for three days, October 27, 2017 to October 29, 2017. The rate shown was $88.67 for the three days. At the Newark Airport Advantage office I was told not to fill the tank because their rate for gas is less than elsewhere. The agent repeated “don't fill the tank” three times. I accepted her word that it would be less expensive to have them fill it. I was also offered collision insurance. I declined that because my insurance company covers me in any car. I repeated that I did not want insurance because I thought that the agent, Xiang ** might have had difficulty understanding me. When the receipt was prepared, I again said that it should not include insurance. She seemed to agree.

The distance from Newark airport to my destination in Monroe County is 36.2 miles each way. When I returned the car on October 29 I was charged $35.02 for a full tank of gas even though I returned the car with gas 3/4 tank full. When I objected, the same agent said that the rule is if you use any gas you have to pay for a full tank of gas. When I told her she insisted that I not fill the tank she ignored that. I was also charged $55.98 for insurance. The agent said that I initialed to authorize the charge. She showed me the receipt with a scribbled initial that was not mine. I also saw that a scribbled initial was entered acknowledging that I would not receive credit for unused gas if the car is returned without a full tank of gas. When I said that she had repeatedly told me not to fill the tank, she ignored that.

I demanded to see the supervisor. She said there is nothing to do about the insurance because they already paid it and that their policy is that if you do not return the car with a full tank of gas you will be charged for a full tank. She ignored my protest that I did not agree to the insurance or the gas policy and said that I initialized it. I said I did not and that the initials are not mine. She did not acknowledge that and went back to her office. I recommend that you have a higher level employee confront the agents at Newark Airport and reprimand them if not discharge them. I also demand that the charges of $111.83 over and above the basic rental fee be credited back to my credit card account.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Outside Fort Myers Airport at Advantage Car Rental, I was asked if I wanted the extra coverage for Collision, I said no, didn't need it, had coverage. The woman was really friendly saying she was from where I lived and she was going to give me an upgrade. She chatted with me. I verbally said to her, "my charge is-stating the exact amount", she replied yes but that they take the credit card and put an additional charge on but reverse if all is fine when the car is returned. After confirming my charge, she still put the Collision charge through which was 3/4 of my actual rental charge. I didn't notice it because I had just confirmed verbally what the charges were. I called Advantage, spoke with someone named Ana. Not interested in hearing my complaint, no interest whatsoever.

I then asked for her supervisor, named John, no last name. And he said, “You signed the contract” which I did. I explained everything stating I said no to the coverage and that she confirmed my amount verbally and it's true I didn't look at it. I asked for corporate office number, there is none. There is no way to file a complaint. This company is terrible. They were not interested in resolving this in any way. I never take Collision. I will never use Advantage again. As far as I'm concerned I was scammed. They knew exactly what they were doing. She deliberately distracted me.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Dont rent from them! They should be out of business. Rent me a difference car than listed! They said insurance coverage is $27. Charged me triple! I called they said I was agreed! Customer services is a **! Stay away!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

The agent that I dealt with when picking up my vehicle (which I reserved through CarRentals.com) engaged in some serious and rather unscrupulous upselling without explaining what the costs would be until I was presented with the final estimate. When I balked he applied some discounts that brought the charges down to what I thought was a reasonable figure. However, when I returned the car I was charged about $200 over what I was told the cost would be (and what the pre-authorized amount was on the contract). I called the Advantage customer service line to report this and was told I'd receive a call back from the manager of the facility where I rented the car (Denver Int'l Airport), but I never heard from him or her. I will never rent from Advantage again anywhere, anytime, and I encourage all those reading this to avoid them at all costs.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I wish I would have seen these reviews before using this company. I don't care how cheap it was, the charges keep coming months after the rental. I agreed on a certain amount on the rental contract. That amount was charged at the end of my rental. Then, a month later, my credit card is charged TWICE for $56.75 each. I call the company to find out what the additional charges are for and they say it's for toll charges and admin fees. There is no reason for me to be charged this as I paid the tolls at all of the toll booths I went through. They give me the number to the Highway Tolls company saying that there is no way they can remove the charges and that I will have to dispute them with this other company.

I call the Highway Tolls company number that they give me and it's a neverending loop of a message saying there is an extremely high call volume so I have to leave a message. When I choose to do so, it says the voicemail inbox is full, so I cannot leave a message. The loop message says to go online to chat a representative. There is no one "signed in to the chat feature" so that isn't possible. I emailed the company (that says it will respond within 1-2 business days). It never responded. This company is dishonest and should be shut down with so much proof against its practices. It's disturbing that a company like this is allowed to operate. I am now out $113.50 for illegitimate charges when I only owed $98 for the original car rental in the first place. So aggravating!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

On Sunday October 8 around 10 AM I arrived at the Advantage rental counter with my reservation, prepaid records, insurance records, drivers license and multiple credit cards. The Advantage agent refused to honor my reservation forcing me to get a last minute car with another agency. Luckily the counter agent at National saw my predicament and helped me out. The rate was somewhat higher but at least they delivered.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I booked my flight and car rental online. I had never used Advantage before and I went back online and read customer reviews. What I read was not that good and I was a bit worried. I figured mostly unhappy folks review things online so I decided to keep the reservation and I am glad I did. Counter help at Newark airport were friendly and helpful and best yet, very good at what they do. Had my paperwork done quickly, and had me in my car and on my way. The car was immaculate and ran beautifully as it should. The experience at 3 am returning the car was as it was when I took the car.

I booked the car with Advantage to save a few dollars, I did save a little money and got the best service and experience ever renting a car... You could pay more to be treated at best average at the bigger named car rental but I highly recommend Advantage on your next planned trip. Good job to the Newark crew, you guys were great!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

After a horrible experience at another counter, I went to the Advantage counter to rent a car. It took about 15 minutes to get in and out. The young man, Theo, that assisted me was very personable and kind, he went above and beyond in providing the best customer service and definitely has the temperament for the job. I appreciated his service and Advantage for the rental. Thanks Theo! You made my day!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I have rented a great deal of cars in my life, and none have ever broken down. I rented this car at FLL to go to my grandfather's funeral. I picked up the car on 9/19. The car had a few times that it would have trouble starting during the week and finally, on the morning we were supposed to leave to go to the airport, it would not turn on at all. Everything on the inside of the car, radio and lights, worked so we knew it wasn't the battery. We heard the tell-tale clicking sound that is indicative of a blown starter. I called the 800 number for Advantage and received a generic customer service representative who refused to transfer me to the local advantage dealer and told me that it was my responsibility to have the car towed with my insurance. If they had to tow the car, they were going to charge me roadside assistance.

Rather than deal with them, I had the car towed and hitched a ride to the airport. Two days later, I had a charge on my card for GAS of $61.13 because the car was not driveable to take it to a gas station. I called Advantage to try to work it out with them, they gave me a confirmation number of my complaint and then never called me back. Finally, I disputed the transaction with my credit card company. They never offered me a partial refund for the time I was unable to drive the car or to reimburse my expenses in association with getting the car towed or getting a ride to the airport. I have NEVER had this experience with a rental car company and would NEVER rent from them again.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I rented a small, energy efficient car. When I arrived at the office they told me only a Chevy Suburban was available unless I paid an additional $98 for a Toyota Rav. Several weeks later I was charged for highway tolls, which was fine. Apparently, the company offers a service for automatic payment of tolls. I was never told about this option, and Advantage tacked on an additional $50. Do not rent from this company. They engage in bait and switch and have hidden fees.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

Do not use this car rental. I use them from 9-6-2017 to 9-8-2017. They put a hold of $300 on my card... This took me 28 days to get the hold off. Then I check my accounts on the 30th of the same month, and I see that they took another $225 out of my account. So, I call them and they tell me that they had a problem with their system when they try to take out the tolls. The problem with that is, I signed up to have the toll bill mail to me and my tolls was not $225. Now, they tell me that it was a mistake with their system and it will be back in my account in 3-7 days. On top of all this... The car was not clean and the mirror was broke. This place should be shut down.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

My sister and I visited Maui on Sept 13, 2017- Sept 24th. We had chosen Advantage Rent a Car because the price they advertised was considerably lower than their competitors. We waited a long time in a big line with only two employees checking people in. We are in our 60's and 70's and when it was our turn the young man told us that the compact car we had reserved was no longer available and that we had signed something that said "or the manager's special" and that we would be getting a rather old looking minivan. Parking spaces in Hawaii are tiny. He knew we didn't want a minivan so he offered to upgrade us to a VW beetle for an extra $20 a night. My sister beckoned me over and I insisted that he give us something comparable to the compact. Then he said for us he would give us the VW for only an extra $7/ night. I continued to object, saying this is not what we agreed to and that this was unacceptable.

I was not nasty but clearly not happy and holding up the line. I repeated that we were not satisfied and he said "that's okay, that's fine." I got the impression that he was used to people not being real happy. Finally he threw in "or a small SUV" for the 7$ and we jumped on it. It ended up costing almost as much as the Hertz or Alamo would have been and nobody escorted us to the car or checked for scratches, etc. I think that this employee chose people he thought would not know what to do and tried to get more money from us (two older women). Later, when we dug out the agreement my sister had signed that the contract said "manager's special, something comparable to reserved car". I do not consider a minivan equivalent to a compact car or a VW beetle. The small SUV we ended up with ran well but was dusty and scratched.

We took pictures so they would try to charge us later for something we didn't do. A very unpleasant start to what was supposed to be a fun vacation. The employee, (wish I had his name) was not at all concerned that we did not walk out happy. He was borderline rude. We will never, never use this company again. The other name they go by was EZ which is a joke. They should be called out for trying to scam customers. They should call themselves DIS-Advantage.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Staff at Chicago Airport location told me my reservation would not cover me if I broke down. I queried this but she insisted. Coerced me into paying even more money. Car was also supposed to be provided with a full tank of fuel, it was less than half a tank. Booked through https://www.holidayautos.co.uk.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I made 3-day rental car reservation with Advantage (through Orbitz) in NYC two weeks ahead of time. At the time I made the reservation I purchased collision insurance ($27) for the rental period. I also read the "fine print" of the rental agreement, which stated that a car rental company, particularly when renting "locally," may require the rental customer to purchase additions "supplemental liability insurance (SBI)" at the time of pick-up; I was quite prepared to do this if needed.

When I arrived to pick the car and handed the attendant my NY driver's license and credit card, I was told that they WOULD NOT rent a car to me because I don't have my own auto liability insurance. I explained that I was aware of the policy and prepared to purchase the required insurance. I was told they did not sell it, and WOULD NOT rent me a car... "Sorry!" Do I have to go into just how P-Oed I was?? This is THE WORST CAR RENTAL COMPANY IN THE WORLD. YOU HAVE TO BE A MORON TO RENT FROM ADVANTAGE!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

When I picked up the car, they charged me extra money for the insurance without telling me. They placed a $200 hold on my account, plus the price of the rental. They informed me that if I had to extend the rental it would be deducted from the $200 hold. When I called to extend the rental, they then double charged my account for the extra two days. When I called them to have the charges reversed, they told me there was nothing they could do for me. I canceled the car and went with a better company. I will NEVER use this company again!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

To start, this whole ordeal I am furious about happened 5 months ago, so please forgive me if the details I am sharing with you are not as fresh and clear in my mind as they could be. Anyways... My story begins when I decided to rent a car at Logan Airport from Advantage because I found a great deal online. I took Uber to pick up my rental car and used the address provided online for Advantage (100 Tomahawk Dr). Long story short, the Uber driver and I did circles around the airport for a half an hour trying to find where I go to check in and fill out the paperwork. When I did find the Advantage counter I was greeted with friendly service even though I was clearly in a hurry.

When signing the contract, I remember making sure I prepaid for gas (I have been burned badly before for returning a car a little below a full tank). Moreover, I remember asking the Advantage employee I had been chatting with what I should do about tolls. When she told me with a smile to worry about them after my trip to CT, I naively assumed that I would have to pay for the tolls/would have the toll charges on my final receipt/bill when I returned the car. When I did return the car, I carefully looked over the bill and found nothing unusual except for some random fees. Overall though, I was satisfied.

Fast forward five months later... I have a charge for $170 in my checking account. I immediately assumed it was fraudulent but my bank did want me to contact Advantage to gather more info so I did. To my surprise, the Advantage customer service rep told me that the charge was for *you guessed it* TOLLS! He said I accrued a $25 fee for every toll I went through. Thinking he would waive the charges after I explained my story (including how it had been five months since I rented), he would not budge an inch. Now I plan on exposing this company because of this horrific experience... This could get ugly. - A very unhappy customer.

Advantage Rent-A-Car Company Information