Bask

Bask

Bask (Formerly iTOK.net)

4.4/5 (522 ratings)

About Bask

Founded in 2004 to provide remote tech support, Bask has grown to become a leader in the industry, serving our Members in homes and small businesses worldwide. Bask puts people first in the digital age, with warm and savvy Technology Advisors who work as long as it takes to fix your computer problems. Our dedication to meaningful service sets us apart from other firms in our field.

Bask Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bask?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bask Technology?

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

We've been with Bask for so long. I thank my computer tech that sometimes comes in when I got a problem and I can't figure out what to do. They help me a lot. The techs are so efficient that I really don't have to discuss anything with them. They've just always been very professional.

Bask response

That is great to hear, Kathleen! We are so glad you have been able to get the service you need to keep your computer running. Please let us know the next time you need help with any of your devices.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

I was looking into having all of my things backed up, and I went with Bask. In fact, I started with them when they were still named iTOK. When my credit card expired and was changed to the chip thing, it quit charging my account and I was offline for five months. The guy that I talked with when they came in this time was really nice and very good. They set it up with my schedule and I went with the basic plan.

My computer was not doing any better. It red flagged me and said, “These were excluded. It wasn’t able to backup.” And then, it gave me another warning the next day. I went through all the stages, which is what I wanted to avoid having to do. There was a list of 15 files that they were not able to back up and I needed to exclude. However, these files have my pictures, and I don’t want to exclude them. I sent a message to the people at Bask through live chat, and they said they can’t really help me. I was having a third party do it because I’m not computer savvy. I then told them that I needed the whole thing backed up, and it's what I thought they were doing, and they said they couldn't do it. They said I needed to exclude some things because it’s keeping my computer from getting backed up.

I felt like I’m not getting what was implied, which was that they would be able to come in and update, clean and backup my whole computer up in the clouds so that I wouldn’t have to worry about it. And apparently, they can’t really back up my whole computer. I felt it is false advertising. I felt like I’m getting the used car salesman of, “Well, read the fine print. We can only do this.” I don’t want to pay for something that I’m not going to get. My experience has been frustrating.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

Nine years ago, I had a big computer meltdown, so I went online looking for help as it was something I couldn't fix. I found Bask, then they got online, fixed the problem, and I've been with them ever since. They give me a huge amount of storage too. It's really great storage because when they store the stuff, they don't overwrite things. They store the stuff that I've overwritten, but I also have the previous version. I don't know how they manage having all that storage space, because it's a huge amount, but that's what they do and it's saved me a couple of times when I've lost files. They were able to recover the versions that I needed, and not just the latest versions.

I had a big problem with the computer I had before. It was a browser problem, and I could never figure it out. I called Bask, and they worked on it for two straight days, and we thought they had it fixed. However, within a day, it went back to where it was previously. I said I wasn't going to call them again. They had a bunch of different people working on it. I don't know what was up, but I really didn't care at that point because I knew I was going to get a new computer. I thought whatever the problem was, it's beyond repair. They did all sorts of stuff, and spent a huge amount of time working on it, so I can't complain. Also when I'd logged on some place before and thought I was actually downloading the Chrome browser but I wasn't. I was downloading some spurious software. It's a malware of some sort because it really screwed up all the browsing stuff that I was doing. I called them and they fixed it, and I can't complain about that.

Bask response

Thank you very much for your great review, David! We love hearing our members are pleased with the backup, virus removal and other services provided by Bask. Please do not hesitate to call us the next time you are in need of technical assistance.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I subscribed to Bask because I like having access to remote technical support. I use to use iyogi, until it appeared they were having serious internal problems. Bask is an American company, which is a plus, but it does not appear that their technicians are that experienced. It has taken me 8 hours to get a technical issue resolved, which should have been done in 4 hours by a more experienced technician.

Bask response

Thank you, Heath, for your valuable feedback. Our technicians are trained to handle a wide array of issues and the time dedicated to resolving those issues may vary depending on the device, issue, internet connection, and if any additional problems exist. We will continue to work hard to grow and train our team to provide the best service possible. Please do not hesitate to call the next time you are in need.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I've been with iTOK for many years. I'll be 86 in November and I have a computer, and I'm very active on it. I need some tech support on how to keep my computer running, so I like the fact that once a month with a fairly nominal fee, Bask keeps me out of trouble. I get into trouble a little bit since I'm too curious. But they've always been very exceptionally courteous and patient with an older woman. So, it's been a good experience for me. I have my granddaughter on this as well. I pay annually and they take care of me, whatever the problem is. It's a nominal fee spread out over 12 months. I live on social security and had to live with my daughter and son-in-law, so I have to be very cautious financially.

I've never found a single technician that was difficult to work with. The techs work very hard and charge a flat fee, whether resolution of the problem takes two or ten hours. I appreciate the fact that they just hang in there with it. They're putting in programs, then they're going to call and take care of other people at the same time while all of the research is being done from there. They are not just sitting there all those hours finding answers. But I'll sit and watch, and if I see my little thing starts moving around, then I say, "Oh, they are back active again," and I'd go and see what they're doing.

They would always have the highest rating from me. But they need to have an emergency telephone number that you can get help from if you can't get in your computer for some reason, or in case what they ask you to do just doesn't fit, you can hit zero and get some help from a live person to guide you where you need to go. I have one major complaint and that is, I cannot get a warm body when I call. I do not have a telephone number wherein I can finally say, "I can't do what you're saying to me, because it doesn't fit." I can hit zero and nothing happens...I still can't get a live person. They keep calling back, telling me to go to my computer, pull up so-and-so, and type something. But the two times that I've needed Bask in the last year, I could not get in my computer and was locked out.

When I need tech support, I just put my name in the pot and hope I draw a tech that can do the job for me. I can't select people and say I always want a particular tech. I had a tech with iTOK.net named Bill several years ago and he gave me his private number at one time, so I could reach him directly and bypass some of the system a little bit. I stayed on the phone with him for eight hours and learned a lot. But Bill is no longer there.

Bask response

Wow! Thank you so much for your review and recommendations, Dolores! We are so pleased you have been satisfied with everyone you have worked with and hope we can continue to provide that same service. The fastest way to reach a technology advisor is to call (866) 515-4865, listen to the introduction, then press 1. Please do not hesitate to call us the next time you need technical assistance.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2016

I was looking for somebody that did computer assistance since I'm inept at those things. I found some and there was nobody that spoke English. I couldn't understand them and didn't trust them. So I looked long and hard till I found somebody that was continental US based which was iTOK and they turned into Bask. I've had nothing but positive associations with them. It's a little pricey, but based on the fact that my wife and I both are in the same boat, we rely on them a lot. We usually call them once every other month or so. It's gotten better over the years where there’s not near as long a wait. They're almost instantaneous as far as helping. They give a very rapid response, and I really appreciate that even better than when they were iTOK.

Bask response

Thank you, John, for your generous review. It is great to hear the service has improved while you've been with us and that both you and your wife receive the answers and solutions your computers need.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

I was having in depth problems with my computer then and our computer club wasn't as savvy as I thought they should be. I spent too much time running down to somebody that had some knowledge and every time I called some place for help, there is a charge. I got tired of that so I subscribed to iTOK.net. When I needed some service, I called iTOK and I've been with them for years. I've had nothing but excellent results with them. They all seemed to be very knowledgeable, professional, courteous and very expedient in the way they handle things. They seemed to understand my question.

I also like that they would call me so we can talk on the phone rather than talking in a ComputerEase because most of that stuff is gibberish to me. So far, everything’s been working out fine. However, it seems to take too much time to get assigned to a technician. Also, iTOK used to automatically call me and remind me that it's time for a tune up but I don't remember Bask doing that.

Bask response

Thank you so much for your excellent review, James. We are pleased to hear how happy you are with the service provided by Bask, formerly iTOK, and that our technology advisors have the answers and solutions your computer needs. Please do not hesitate to call or chat with a tech advisor the next time your devices give you strife.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

I had a computer that crashed so I looked for some options. I came to iTOK.net, told them my problem, and they hooked up. Then after 24 hours, I was back up and running again.

Bask response

Thank you for the kind review, Jim. We are glad to hear you have been able to get the answers and solutions you need to get your computer running again. Please do not hesitate to call Bask to help with any future issues you run into.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

My overall experience with Bask has been very good. But sometimes there's a little longer wait than I hoped for and maybe moved around a little bit from one person to another. And the effectivity of the 90-day tune up is questionable. It doesn't seem that I can always notice a real difference in speed after it's been done like I had hoped.

Bask response

We appreciate your feedback, Paul. We are very pleased to hear you have had a positive experience from Bask. Tune-ups are a great way to keep your computer running efficiently, much like an oil change for a car, and are best for the long-run. If you are experiencing overall slowness or other issues. please do not hesitate to call or chat with a technology advisor.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

Have you ever had your computer seem to go nuts? Mine did one night around 12:AM. This happened on and off over a period of about 3 months. Finally, I found ITOK now known as BASK. I joined for full membership about 3 years ago. Last year, I signed up for a Read's program that allows me to download books from our local Library. I had nothing but trouble. I contacted Bask, explained the situation. My service rep did not know the program, but took time to learn about the process, and explain it to me. Rare these days to find someone who will go outside of their job description. When needed they have upgraded my protection programs. I take advantage of the free 90 day check up. I prefer to keep my computer programs basic, and turn down the most recent "have to haves". They listen and accept my turn down. Great folks: friendly, good listeners, advisers and problem solvers.

Bask response

Hi Gariann, thanks so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear our Technology Advisors have been quick to respond to all your technology needs, and you've enjoyed your Bask membership. Our Tune-ups are an excellent way to maintain your computer's performance, so keep taking advantage of those :) Please give us a call any time we can help, and have a wonderful day!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

I was doing a lot of consulting work and I needed somebody who could look after my computer with some degree of ability. Finding a good tech is very difficult these days, so I thought I would give Bask a try and it's working out quite well. Their reps are always great and very helpful. Whenever I run into something, I am always able to call them and talk to whomever. The tech fixes the problem without too much of a delay. The service is always exceptional and I am very content with the work.

Bask response

Thank you for sharing your experience, Paul. We are so pleased to hear you have been able to get the answers and solutions you need from our technology advisors. Please do not hesitate to call Bask to help with any future issues you run into.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2016

I had a silly game one time and I was trying to get started. Then I went on iTOK and they spent six hours with me. I thought, “Man, these people are keepers.” I paid them a rate, and then I started calling them and they said that I might as well sign up. So, I signed up and kept going higher and higher steps until I got to the 24/7, but I really wasn’t using that. And to be honest, I've had trouble sometimes getting someone to look at me because I’m always waiting.

I used to call them a ton and I was learning a lot of stuff but I had to start doing some of the work myself. But when I do call for help, I plan on spending some time because they're terrific, and I've never had a problem with their people. They're wonderful, speak English, intelligent, and really know what they’re talking about. I’m thoroughly happy with them and I tell everybody I know about them. They're irreplaceable and I wouldn’t work with anyone else. I called a couple of weeks since there’s something weird going on with my computer, and they said I was not scheduled for a 90-Day TuneUp and there’s quite a wait. But they went right to it because it looked like something that was an issue.

Bask response

Hi Ronald, thank you for sharing your experience! We are continually working to improve our customers experience and I’m sorry to hear you've occasionally experienced above average hold times when contacting Bask for continued support. I am happy to hear our Technology Advisors have been helpful, and you've enjoyed your Bask membership. Please give us a call any time, and we'll look forward to serving you in the future! Have a great day.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2016

The technology advisors at Bask are great. They fix what I need. My computer gets faster when the tune up is done.

Bask response

Hi Jim, thank you for sharing your experience! I am happy to hear our Technology Advisors have been helpful, and you've enjoyed your Bask membership. Our Tune-ups are an excellent way to maintain your computer's performance, so keep taking advantage of those :) Please give us a call any time we can help, and have a wonderful day!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

I had Bask years ago. They know what they are doing but I decided to terminate their service and go to a cheaper one, and that was the dumbest thing I ever did. They got into my computer and froze it up. I had maybe 500 pictures of the family and I lost it all. I had to have someone from Bask, Andrew, restore it. He tried but couldn't.

Bask response

Hello Larry, thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm happy and relieved that our Technology Advisors were able to restore your lost photos! It's hard to appreciate how important data backup truly is until you need it. Please reach out any time we can help, and we'll be happy to jump in. Have a fantastic day! :)

Original review: Sept. 8, 2016

I'm not good with the computer. When I went to the University of Tennessee here, the computer at that time filled the whole room and we got it with punch cards. We had to punch a card and run it through the machine. I did not have any knowledge about it, and when something went wrong with the computer, I needed some help. I read about iTOK and thought it sounded very good, and they were. They did their work well, and I asked to join them. Ever since, I’ve had a good experience. They do well and anytime I need to have them, they are right on the job. I had almost $2,000 charged to American Express for calls and it was a computer. I never figured out what it was all about after I called American Express. The people at Bask said they'd take care of it, and they did because they said that they would charge or rundown who made the charge. They took the charge off my American Express and I didn't have to do anything.

The only thing that I have a problem with is that there are so many calls I get from non-native speaking people. They make their sales out as if they were with Bask. It made me so angry that I had to call the day before yesterday. I told them not to call me back because if they can’t speak English, I’m not gonna speak with them.

Bask response

Thank you for your loyalty and support, David! I’m happy to hear our Technology Advisors have been efficient in assisting you with your technology needs! Please give us a call any time we can help, and have a great day! :)

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

I had a friend who used to work for Bask at one time and he referred me to them. He was a computer guru and understood them real well. He recommended that they were "a good company and you wouldn’t go wrong by utilizing them". I had many interactions with the technology advisors and they’ve been pleasant. They seem to want to help and sometimes they were able to fix the problem. My problem never seemed to go away and they kept searching and searching. They were willing to do whatever it took and sometimes it took hours. Even now I’m sitting at the point of they're willing, as soon as I get an updated computer, to move all my stuff from my old computer and update the computers, whatever way I want it updated.

I use the 90-Day TuneUp and I’m a yearly customer right now so I’m paid up till next year. I need to get another computer because this morning I’m playing on it and it froze. I need to do what they said and they’re willing to put in the new program I need. They got everything saved and put what I want back into the computer. I have Windows 7 which I’ve always liked and I don’t like Widows 8 because I don’t understand it as much. Then they said they'd put in Windows 10 for me with no problem and teach me how to use it.

Bask response

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear you've enjoyed your Bask membership! We strive to be the experts when it comes to personal computers and devices, and passing that knowledge along is what we are all about. For that reason, your feedback will make the team very happy :)

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

I went in to business six years ago and realize that I needed somebody watching my computer for security reasons so I hired Bask. Since then, I guess I’ve switched computers a few times and they’ve kind of helped me through the transition. They contact me when it's time for me to have them perform tune up on my computer or go through it and make sure all the garbage is cleaned out. I do the 90-day tune-up they offer whether they want or not because that's what I'm monthly paying for. I'm not always right on 90 days. But whenever I call to have something done, they’ve been very responsive to me.

In the five years that I've been using them, I've only one unhappy experience because of the way they handled it. They had a couple different techs who didn't seem like they were tuned in to the same page and they were having issues with my computer. It took them forever to accomplish what I wanted. There was some breakdown there in the service. I am happy. I would definitely recommend Bask. Overall, they did a great job but there's room for improvement.

Bask response

Hi Tim, thanks for sharing your experience! I am happy to hear you’ve enjoyed your Bask membership, and that our Technology Advisors have (for the most part) been helpful. Providing peace of mind with your technology is what we are here for, and I am sorry to hear we failed to consistently provide that for you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to re-gain your trust in the value of our services. Please give us a call any time, and we'll look forward to serving you in the future! Have a great day :)

Original review: Sept. 5, 2016

I was a professional speaker and I wanted to make sure everything was backed up every moment of the day. The reps at Bask have all been wonderful. They've all been very helpful, very polite, and very timely. In fact, I gave my husband a gift and signed him up, too. I like the fact they can take over my computer and they'll spend hours doing stuff for me. I have no complaints at all about them. I tell them upfront to talk to me like a third grader and they will. I also feel very confident about their 90-day tune up though iTOK was better about calling me for it than Bask. The only complaint I have is I went in the other day for some technical assistance. "Sorry, we're all busy. Contact us later" popped up. I think it might have been more effective if it was, "We'll contact you as soon as we free up."

Bask response

Hi Diane, thank you for sharing your experience! I am happy to hear our Technology Advisors have been helpful, and you've enjoyed your Bask membership. Our Tune-ups are an excellent way to maintain your computer's performance, so keep taking advantage of those :) Please give us a call any time we can help, and have a wonderful day!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2016

Bask seemed to be worth a try because it was monthly and it didn't involve a great commitment. My experience was positive even when I was lured away mistakenly and sadly. I came back and I'm very happy to be. The rep on chat, as well as the guys who did the heavy lifting, were all excellent. I don't have a new computer, and every time I've had a problem including the printer, or have made a request, they have been very forthcoming and professional, and I appreciate it. Also, I pay about $35 a month, and get the 90-day tune-up every couple of months. They'd clean me up and I'm very happy.

Bask response

Thank you for your loyalty and support, Martin! I'm glad to hear our Technology Advisors have been helpful, and you've enjoyed your Bask membership. Providing peace of mind with your technology is what we're here for, and we are always happy to help :) Have a wonderful day, and please call us any time!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2016

I find the techs from Bask very helpful and knowledgeable. It's been convenient to be able to call them up and have something fixed. My other option would be to take everything to a big-box store and have it done at their convenience. So having things done is very, very much appreciated. I do have a tune-up scheduled but I had a problem with a flood in the camper up at the lake so I was not able to make my appointment. And I have not taken the time to reschedule. I also just repaid my subscription for the year and they handled that just fine, which was a real blessing because I can't tell the number of idiots that I have to talk to on the phone. Having somebody knowing what the hell was going on was a real pleasure. That's why I recommend them all the time.

Bask response

Hi Vicki, thank you for sharing your experience, and recommending Bask to your family and friends! I am happy to hear our Technology Advisors have been helpful, and you've enjoyed your Bask membership. Our Tune-ups are an excellent way to maintain your computer's performance, so keep taking advantage of those :) Please give us a call any time we can help, and have a wonderful day!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2016

I had some computer issues my IT person was fixing and at the end of the process, he went to delete a duplicated (but empty) file. It erased my entire business Contact list! After trying a few options to reverse what happened, it seemed nowhere to be found. Near panic, he finally decided to use my Bask Backup, which I use daily, and do a restore to the day before. It was our last option. It WORKED! Thanks to Bask backing up everything, including my .pst folder, my business is still going. My IT specialist was very pleased with their performance and plans on recommending it to his other clients. Well worth the price.

Bask response

Hello Bonnie, thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm happy and relieved that our Technology Advisors were able to restore your lost file! It's hard to appreciate how important data backup truly is until you need it. Please reach out any time we can help, and we'll be happy to jump in. Have a fantastic day! :)

Original review: Sept. 2, 2016

I run a home business and I have four or five computers. My main computer would get viruses which would back me up, and Bask did a decent job in doing the maintenance on it. Recently, I got a call with one of their sales team reminding me that my subscription was about to expire, so I signed up, which took less than three minutes. I ended up going with the plan that's between $300 and $400. When I call their tech advisors, I don't have to sit on the phone with them. They log in and if I have other things to do, I could go on about my business. They're not asking me to do a hundred things. They're doing it themselves, which is the main reason why I kept them. I'm happy with them and would recommend them to anybody.

I take advantage of their 90-day tune up as well. I've had as many problems with it as I've had good experiences. There had been a few times where they've come in and have done the tune up, and my machine didn't reboot. If there's any weakness in their service, it's at that point because it's tough to get somebody back that's knowledgeable about the issue that I'm having. It's very rare that I get the same tech that worked on it back.

Bask response
Hi Kenny, thank you for sharing your experience! I am happy to hear our Technology Advisors have been helpful, and you've enjoyed your Bask membership. Our Tune-ups are an excellent way to maintain your computer's performance, so definitely keep taking advantage of those :)

I am sorry to hear you’ve experienced frustration in getting the same tech back to address continued support needs. If you are okay with scheduling your continued support for another time, we would be happy to arrange that for you. Please don’t hesitate to make this request when contacting Bask for support in the future. Thank you so much for being a member with us, and please reach out any time.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2016

I had an issue and I’m self-employed, and I needed a service that would allow me to call whenever I needed. My experience with the iTOK team has all been very positive. I take advantage of the 90-Day TuneUp all the time and it has been very effective. The only thing is that as they have grown from iTOK to Bask, I’ve noticed a drop in their ability to return calls as quickly as they did when they were smaller. And every once in a while, I’d get a tech who isn’t as experienced as some of the others.

Bask response

Hi David, thanks for sharing your experience! I am happy to hear you’ve enjoyed your Bask membership and that our Technology Advisors have (for the most part) been helpful. Providing peace of mind with your technology is what we are here for, and I am sorry to hear we failed to consistently provide that for you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to continue to earn your trust and support. Please give us a call any time, and we'll look forward to serving you in the future! Have a great day :)

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

I've always been happy with Bask and when it was iTOK. Bask's reps are good. However, I liked some of the help a little better through iTOK. But Bask is good, too and I haven't had any problems with them.

Bask response

Hi Bonnie, thanks so much for sharing your experience! I'm glad that our Technology Advisors have been friendly and helpful. We value your service and want to make sure everything is running to your satisfaction. Please give us a call any time, and we'll look forward to serving you in the future! Have a great day.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

I’ve been on with iTOK for several years. I needed some help with my computer once and I looked on the internet and found them. I talked to them and it worked out okay. Their staff has always been helpful and knowledgeable. And if they couldn’t answer, they’d find somebody who could. I have used their 90-Day Tune-Up in the past. About a month ago, I contacted them and they worked on my computer and did it online.

Bask response

Thank you for your loyalty and support, Patrick! I'm glad to hear that our Technology Advisors have been helpful and that you've enjoyed your free 90-Day Tune-Up's. Definitely keep taking advantage of those :) Have a wonderful day, and please call us any time!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

I was looking for a company that would handle my online services. Bask was iTOK a number of years ago. Their people were very good. I've counted on them a number of times in different situations. They do a search of my files quarterly to see there's no bad stuff in there. Their 90-day tune up was effective. One problem makes it real challenging for me and right now I'm facing that from a different standpoint. But once they do that clean-up and they have disabled one of the functions that I really count on. For example, if I bring up Excel before they do an update the files in Excel with all the most recent activity are all lost. I have to go back and find those files in the various directories that they were found in.

I'm having trouble right now, not because of Bask, trying to install Office Word 2016. I had the Microsoft tech support because I couldn't figure out how to make it work. They took control of my computer and erased all the same files that Bask does. When I bring up Excel, it didn't have any activity in there. I'm right in the midst of going back and trying to find some of those files. I'm finding some but there are a number of them I can't find yet. Several times I asked them if there's a way they could retain those most recent file activity when they do the quarterly update but they don't.

Then, when I was working something on Microsoft Word today, their service had to go online. I told the tech support that I was on Bask. He went in and looked and suggested to do things that duplicate what Bask does. They wanted me to sign up for their service. They said I can sign up and still keep my service with Bask but it may cause some problems. They were saying that some things Bask had done had given problems for me to upgrade from Word 2010 to Word 2016 which was the start of the problem today. Now I'm worried if some of the things that Bask stopped would stop me from being able to use the other tech support and some of the things the other tech support does would stop me from being able to use Bask since I've been more comfortable with Bask.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

I had been with iTOK since day one. When Bask took over, the service wasn't what it used to be. I started when they still had people come out to my house and help me buy my computer and figure out what I wanted. They don't do that anymore. I'm self-employed and I don't have an IT department, so it was easy to have someone like that. The sales team in the beginning was excellent. Now the overall service has changed. It's not quite as extensive as it was. Before when I dealt with the technicians, they were all very good. Now they don't have the quality of technicians across the board that they used to.

For the most part, the advisers have been excellent but it seems to take longer now. I had a couple of situations where the tech says, "I'll give it to someone else. I don't know anything about this," after they've spent four hours tying up my computer. They still come in every quarter and do the 90-Day TuneUp. But under iTOK, I used to have a different icon and I always got an email saying that my quarterly is due. I don't seem to get that anymore. The other thing is I noticed now under Bask if I call for help, the response time isn't nearly what it used to be under iTOK. Under iTOK the response time was fairly quick. Now, I wait. And I know when I go online, I get an automated computer response and then wait for 30 minutes.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

I've been with Bask for so long. They've all been good and helpful. They tune up my computer automatically all the time.

Bask response

Hi Julia, thank you for sharing your experience! I am happy to hear our Technology Advisors have been helpful, and you've enjoyed your Bask membership. Our Tune-ups are an excellent way to maintain your computer's performance, so keep taking advantage of those :) Please give us a call any time we can help, and have a wonderful day!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

I've been a platinum member of iTOK for five years and then they've switched to become Bask. Their sales team was great and their 90-day tune up was very effective on my four computers. I'm very happy and I join every year. It's nice to know that if something goes wrong I can call them at any time.

Bask response

Hi Carol, thanks so much for sharing your experience! I'm glad that our Technology Advisors have been helpful. Our Tune-ups are an excellent way to maintain your computer's performance, so definitely keep taking advantage of those :) Please give us a call any time we can help, and have a wonderful day!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

Bask is the last resort when I had to get my computer fixed. I called many people and I said, “Oop! This is gonna be the one.” I need them to keep my computer going because it’s just running slow and they got to check for viruses. The Bask sales team gave me another referral and now my laptop is running better. I pay monthly and my interactions with the technology advisors are great! I recommend them to a friend.

Bask response

Hi John, thank you for sharing your experience, and recommending Bask to your friend! I am happy to hear our Technology Advisors have been helpful, and you've enjoyed your Bask membership. Please give us a call any time we can help, and have a wonderful day!

Bask Company Information