Bask
4.41/5

Looking for a tech support service?

Bask

Bask (Formerly iTOK.net)

Founded in 2004 to provide remote tech support, Bask has grown to become a leader in the industry, serving our Members in homes and small businesses worldwide. Bask puts people first in the digital age, with warm and savvy Technology Advisors who work as long as it takes to fix your computer problems. Our dedication to meaningful service sets us apart from other firms in our field.

We combine secure technology support with proactive maintenance, award-winning virus protection, strong identity protection and online backup software. Bask (formerly known as iTOK) was named the 24th fastest-growing company in the region by MountainWest Capital Network and helps thousands of Members every day. We provide support and advising for computers, tablets, smartphones, routers, printers, and any other device that connects to the Internet.

View More View More

Looking for a tech support service?

520 Bask Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I spoke with a nice soft spoken woman name Pele ** that helped me with my computer issues, security and assuring to protect all my personal information with my home business laptops, and a couple of my tablets. I was able to protect a total of 5 devices for only $250/year! You can't get that kind of bargain anywhere else and I used to be a member with the Geek Squad. Unlimited technical support, unlimited cleaning, unlimited security for a WHOLE YEAR! Thanks Pele (Customer Support) & Christy (my Tech Support lady).

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Update didn't work so, since the update process removed the old version, no more back-ups. Couldn't get help from so-called "customer service." Then they keep charging you even though you are not using the service. Hello "customer service"? Anybody there? Can't get a refund of bogus charges.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 20, 2018

On 7/19/2016 my computer start to act, and a phone # appeared on my computer to help me, I called and a lady named Sara tried to help me by charging me one time $220.00 and to fix my computer, which they did, after that I noticed that they are charging me every month $19.99 on my credit card without my permission. I emailed them few times but the charges were coming, finally they cancelled my account. So far they charged me $19.99 for 18 month, not to mention that did not get any services, and money out of my pocket.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

When I first started using the company 3 years ago, I would give it 5 stars. However, the past three months, the service has gone way downhill. This week, they have dropped the ball twice in calling me for appointments I have made for a cleaning. On Monday at 9 PM, there was no call. On Wednesday, someone called after 1 PM, and I told them they cannot just pick any odd hour to call me for a missed appointment and offer to do it then when I am at work. I asked for a manager. The manager agreed to waive one month of monthly fee and reschedule the cleaning for Thursday at 9 PM. There was no call the 2nd time around at that time.

The chat has been unavailable, and I have tried using it several times this week. However, the manager said he was not aware of that. When you call, the hold times are very long. I am very disgusted and will be cancelling this soon after getting another company. If you are patient with getting the runaround, this company is for you, but if not, this is not for you. If I have trouble getting in touch with anyone when time to cancel, I will dispute with my credit card, as they have not provided the service they have promised.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I've been working with Bask Technology for over a year now at an apartment community that I manage for seniors 55+. This company is by far the best I've ever dealt with and highly recommend them. Their customer service, level of technical knowledge and willingness to help you resolve your issues are exceptional to say the least.

I personally use them and had an issue where I couldn't get an Internet connection on my newer laptop. My wireless router was working fine, had my cell phone, tablet and smart TV's connected to it but for some reason my laptop wouldn't connect any longer. I tried to connect on my laptop with a data cable hardwired to it and it still wouldn't connect.

I was working on a presentation I needed to complete for the next day so I called Bask and the technician was sympathetic to my needs and was able to walk me through some steps where we were finally able to get a hardwire connection so I was able to grant him access to work on my laptop remotely while I fixed dinner. About 2 hours later he called me back and said that he believed he had it fixed and needed me to disconnect the hard wire so we could see if I could connect through my wireless router. It was a success!

I was able to complete my presentation, I don't know what I would have done without their support. I heard numerous successful stories from our residents at the community as well. Another great feature is if you're traveling Bask travels with you. They will assist you while you're out of town, state or country since they service worldwide. Thank you Bask Technology for all you do for your customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bask Technology?

Original review: July 16, 2017

I've been with Bask/Itok for going on 3 yrs. Everything was going along fine with no problems. Until Nov 2016 when they implemented a new program & did a 3 month clean up on my P/C. It dropped my driver to my volume/control button on my keyboard & was told that apparently my old keyboard had broken. So the next day I drove 55 miles to Best Buy & purchased a new Logitech Keyboard, brought it home, plugged it in and had the very same issue.

Within 2 days I discovered that my drivers to my camera & cell phone would not connect unless I troubleshoot them. It is now 7-15-2017 & I've had at least 12 techs locate their mistake and correct it and to this date, it is still not working. In fact as of 7-14-2017 when I called again, this technician now has doubled my problem because I can't even load my pics nor videos from either device now. OMG, I afraid I'm going to have a local computer guy come in and wipe out my Windows and do a complete reinstall. I'm soooo upset!

Original review: April 24, 2017

I waited on the phone for over 30 minutes to connect to the business/account services at BASK. It is easy to contact Tech support but for anything else good luck. I also believe I have been charged for services that I did not request. I would not recommend this company. It started out fine as iTOK but I no longer trust its service. If no one can answer a phone request for over 30 minutes the company lacks the ability to handle its customers.

Original review: March 24, 2017

We have been with Bask (formerly iTOK) since iTOK began. The services Bask provides to us are invaluable--we certainly depend on them to keep our 5 computers up and going efficiently. No matter the time of day or night if there is a computer issue in our house a Bask representative always responds quickly. If the Bask representative loses contact with the computer or has a question regarding our issue the representative will call us immediately. With such great communication skills along with their computer expertise Bask goes far beyond your expectations!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

I have been with Bask (formerly iTOK) for I believe three years now and always have had fantastic service. Just yesterday Kalen worked diligently to help me with the problem I called about and was helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable and eager to fix the problem. My experiences have always been of satisfaction and relief that help was only a click away. Thank you Bask for providing such great support and fantastic techs.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

I recently signed up with Bask Technology. Efren, the tech who worked on my MacBook, is AMAZING! He is an expert with Apple products, and I was impressed by his knowledge and ability to repair the hard drive. There is a noticeable difference on how fast my computer runs. I also have peace of mind knowing IdentityForce is providing me with identity protection and that my computer is secure and backed up daily. I have recommended Bask to my friends who have joined the Bask family as well. Thank you for all your help!!

Bask Technology expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Bask has offered tech support for over 10 years and focuses on remote support. They also offer on-site support, which is slightly more expensive.

• Great support specialists: The support specialists at Bask are easy to reach because they are based in the U.S. They speak English as a first language and offer solid and knowledgeable support.

• Security: The subscription service includes reputable security software that keeps information safe and encrypted.

• Online backup: This solution offers online backup, which is great for companies that need a source of backup support.

• Pricing: Bask offers four different pricing plans. The prices range in each plan, offering more services as the price increases.

• Certifications: Technicians here aren’t required to be certified to work on specific products.

• Best for: Small businesses, individuals