2.13/5
Based on 186 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

876 CVS Caremark Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 16, 2018

I want to opt out of Caremark, my Dr. tells me this is possible. CVS Caremark is the most expensive in America. I once was able to use Walmart and was getting my ** for $40 per month, now I must drive 30 miles to CVS to pick up my scripts, and must now pay $244 for my ** and that is with a coupon, without the coupon it would be $500, ridiculous! The only solution according to them is to change my medication, I don't want to change my medication, it works great, I want to get rid of Caremark. Anyone know how.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I am writing this to express my EXTREME dislike for CVS Caremark of which my employer has signed up for their employees. I get a medication that has 3 components to it. ONE of the component is being denied as not a covered benefit...therefore, the whole drug is not covered. This information comes from the pharmacy I use to make the drug... Akina Pharmacy in VA. SO, I contact my doctor's office and they say "well, contact CVS and ask them 2 things. 1. What drug is being denied. 2. What drug can be used in its place."

CVS' response is: 1. To transfer me...on 4 different occasions to different depts. Once I was transferred to an entirely DIFFERENT COMPANY!!! 2. To be placed on hold MULTIPLE TIMES and for long periods of times. 3. To be told that "the pharmacy will have to appeal the denial" (WHY!!! Just let me know what drug is IS IS covered!!!). That's all I need to know so that I can call the dr's office, have them change the script that includes the covered drug, then have the pharmacy fill it. I'M HAPPY. DONE!!

NO, CVS can't or will not tell me a damn thing. If you're denying it. Then you have a idea what is the replacement to the denial. I work for a healthcare org. and I work with doctors, nurses and PBM (pharmacy) providers EVERY DAMN DAY so I know it's done. BUT CVS is lacking in both Knowledge and Customer satisfaction. NOT HAPPY AT ALL.

Get expert buying tips about Online Pharmacies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2018

The only satisfaction in reading through the entries here is that I'm not alone. This is the first step for me to try to nail these people! For two years, I've been forced to purchase my oncology meds from them. Countless hours on the phone, with no phone log kept at their end, promised callbacks that never materialize, shipments that don't materialize, threats of collections when they didn't apply the valid cards they had on file for my copays, and that I verified with every single phone call. I'm worried too about the efficacy of the generics. But how is this situation even legal? I don't understand. If someone can let me know what other resources to follow through with, it would be greatly appreciated. The one star is forced. It's zero stars.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Blue Cross Blue Shield and CVS created a monopoly. They refuse to fill an insulin prescription for 30 days requiring to go through mail order for 90 days. You explain to them you are out and will die without it and they don’t care. I have filed a complaint with the government about this issue. This company would rather let people die than fill life-sustaining prescriptions.

Original review: June 8, 2018

This company is beyond evil. I had a 30 day prescription and they refused to fill it as they will only cover 90 day supplies. I spent 2 hours on the phone pleading with them to fill my much needed medication and was transferred multiple times to rude uncaring reps. These people want to play God with people's lives and think they have the final word on your health needs. What they are doing is illegal. My prescription should have been filled for $30, instead I had to pay $839 for a 30 day supply. As soon as I am able I am cancelling my insurance, they are a scam health care insurance and we need a class action lawsuit against them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CVS Caremark?

Original review: June 1, 2018

They refuse to sent my sleeping pills even though I have a doctor note. I take 1 every night. So they are telling me I can only get 45 for 90 days. They do this all the time to me. Should be shut down!

Original review: May 30, 2018

I had Accredo pharmacy prior to CVS Caremark taking over. Since that time, there has been nothing but problems! Every month there is a different reason as to why they cannot ship my much needed medicine. They notify me 1 day before I am to receive it that it was not sent. My doctor has done a prior authorization each time. I am assured it is has been handled for the year and then the same issues. My doctor’s office is exasperated, and I am equally so. Please, bring Accredo back!

Original review: May 30, 2018

In general, I’m satisfied with the service provided, but I have concerns about the product. I switched Medicare drug coverage provider this year and therefore switched to their preferred provider, CVS. I had previously been using Walgreens for several years with relatively stable medical readings. Within 3 months of changing I have experienced changes and deterioration in those results. I realize many factors may be the cause. But for now, I’m going back to Walgreens to see if the generic drug itself is or is not the cause.

Original review: May 27, 2018

We are forced to use CAREMARK through my husband’s work. My son takes a restricted use medication which, in my state can only legally be filled one month at a time. Even though I opted out of the 90 day mail order plan, CAREMARK keeps rejecting his prescription because they want it filled for 90 days. It took over two weeks to fix. I spent about 5-7 hours on the phone, my son’s doctor spent about two. They did an override last month because my son had one pill left and said the issue was fixed. I just went to get his meds and they demanded a 90 day supply AGAIN!!!

It’s bad enough that we are forced to use CAREMARK. It’s bad enough that they constantly demand pre-authorizations. It’s bad enough that they are incredibly inaccurate and don’t seem to care. But, not knowing that restricted medications can’t be filled (in my state) for 90 days and not fixing their mistake quickly is unforgivable. CAREMARK has increased my stress level enormously. I am filing a complaint with our State Attorney General.

Original review: May 23, 2018

My doctor prescribed a new medication for me to switch over to, which Caremark flagged for a prior authorization. After 30 calls and 5+ hours on the phone, it's denied with no explanation given and I had to call yet again to even find out why. The last call was the worst experience, given that I was transferred to a clueless robot that doesn't understand human emotion (otherwise known at Caremark as a "senior representative") and only given a "sorry you feel that way" non-apology. The implication is that my pharmacy knows better than my doctor for what medications to prescribe. Pretty well sums up the overall problem with the health care system in the US. No apparent means to file a complaint with them and dispute their idiocy, either. If you have a choice in insurance, do NOT use these schmucks.

Original review: May 15, 2018

I had been ordering my prescriptions from CVS Caremark with no problems until December 2017. I got a notice that my medications were ready to be refilled. One was for my insulin. After I had placed the order to refill, I receive a notice that the copay for my insulin was to be $759. The next day I called to cancel the order. I talked to a person on the phone and cancelled the order and this was confirmed. I found out that if I waited until Jan. to order, my copay would be $110. I felt relieved that I had cancelled the order and it had been confirmed. Two days later the order arrived with the insulin and my credit card was charged for the $759.

I immediately called and talked to several persons about this problem. They said, the person I talked to made a mistake and the order could not have been stopped. I asked if some adjustment could be made to share the cost. The answer was no. I file a grievance with no success. I then filed a dispute with Discover over the charges. They received no reply from Caremark and found in my favor and reversed the charges. I thought it best to pay $110 of the costs. Since then I have received a letter from a collection agency. I wrote a letter to explain my action and am waiting a response. Very disappointed with Caremark. I now use my local Walgreens for all my medication without a problem.

Original review: May 15, 2018

My insurance recently changed to use CVS Caremark Prescription Services. I started paying for my insurance in February, but for some reason, they had a problem adding my dependents, so they were finally added mid-March. They kept telling me, "Just fill the prescription. When this is straightened out, you can submit a paper claim." As soon as it was straightened out, I did just that. They paid 2 claims for a total of $30, and denied 5 others for a total of $300. They gave reason codes. After spending about 8 hours on the phone with CVS and then CVS and the pharmacy together, then CVS and BCBS, I submitted all the paperwork for the codes. They denied them all again, but this time with different codes. They have no intention of paying any paper claims ever. It is just a game to them.

Original review: April 28, 2018

After EIGHT weeks and close to TWENTY calls, only one of my five medications are come to me. I decided to switch to mail service from the traditional CVS pharmacy to save money, but this has been a completely nightmare. Each time I call, I talk to someone different, who upon pulling up my record says they "don't see any previous notes". So, I got wise and began to get reference numbers at the end of each call. Well, that proved to be useless since they still tell me each time I call they "can't find that reference number".

Every time I tell them to just cancel everything, I'm assured that everything is taken care of and my medicines will be expedited within 2 days. BUT IT NEVER HAPPENS! I call back and I'm given a new reason as to why my "assured" order didn't go through and I find myself right back in line at CVS picking up an additional refill. Not only has this wound up costing me more money in the end, but my anxiety is through the roof. I truly hope that the men and women working at Caremark receive better care wherever they get their medications from!

Original review: April 24, 2018

We are forced to use either CVS local store or the mail order. We are not allowed to use any pharmacy outside of the network, which is not a fair practice and takes away our freedom of choice. (We do not get a choice in insurers through the employer other than not to take it, which is not really an option at all.) We have run into several errors over the years with both mail order and local pickup and we have to be very careful to double check everything. Also we must bypass a neighborhood pharmacy which is convenient, and our local CVS doesn't even have a drive-through. Inconvenient at the least, especially if you are sick and have to go stand in line and share the illness with other customers.

CVS local store keeps putting us on ridiculous reminder calls - despite "opting out" numerous times. Then they will also call us personally, in the presence of other customers, grilling us about this or that and I've overheard calls they've made to others and they do not care about privacy. (I happened to know one of the people they were calling once while standing in line, and now I know all about her medicines!) This is wrong. We are adults and we will keep up with our own medication reorders when we are ready to do so. We also don't want other people hearing these calls being made to us because we live in a fairly small town and people talk. These calls should be made from a private office if they must be made at all, NOT the service counter with people in earshot.

We love the convenience of mail order, but the mail order has a "service" called Pharmacy Advisor and they will pester you to no end. Calls several times a week plus letters demanding that action is required. I had to get my husband to sign a form to let me talk to them on his behalf - which took weeks. We had sent in this same form previously but apparently it was "lost" somewhere along the way. Once I finally got that done, the first person I talked to was rude and lectured me on privacy laws (I already had the POA so the point was moot anyway).

I was finally transferred to a person I assume was a pharmacist, and although this lady was very nice, she asked a lot of questions I just wasn't comfortable answering to a total stranger in another state. We work closely with our doctors and we research our medicines - she instructed me (again, nicely) about use of inhalers as if I had never heard of them before and honestly, I felt very put off by that, but apparently she was just doing what she was told to do from higher up. The kicker was she was wanting to know why he stopped ordering one prescription that their own company had blacklisted as of January 1. (If he had kept on it, we would be spending thousands of dollars out of pocket).

We do not agree with forced medication switches and our doctors don't like it, but we were able to find one for this condition, but it still isn't right for them to do this. The same medicine they now allow had been blacklisted three years ago, so it's all a game back and forth with them depending on what medicine they can get the cheapest. This is messing with the very lives and health of people. Medicines work best when used consistently - back and forth changes can be dangerous and disruptive.

Another time the company contacted my doctor, without my permission, and attempted to force them to reduce medication for a long term condition. I was very angry that they would have the nerve to second guess my doctor and to go behind my back to do it, all to save a few bucks when the cost to me was going to be the same even with less pills. They even did this to us on a medicine that the insurer didn't even pay for due to it being so inexpensive - $4 for 90 days and yet they felt the need to overrule the doctor and take away the medicine. They are meddling in the decisions of their customers and offending doctors in the process.

We have now both notified all of our doctors that we will not consent to any changes made solely at the request of CVS, and that all heath decisions will be made only between us and our physicians. Pharmacists do have a lot of knowledge and we know we can ask for advice anytime. I don't blame the pharmacists for the intrusions and problems, but rather a corporate attempt to maximize profit at the cost of the public's health. We do not need to be monitored or have our doctors second guessed in the interest of cost saving for their stockholders.

We simply want our prescriptions filled as requested and to have the pharmacist answer any questions we may have. There should be no interference unless the pharmacist sees a potentially life-threatening interaction between two medications. There should never be interference in the interest of putting profit over people's health and lives. Bottom line - we do not want CVS to make our health decisions for us and we do not need their help with our decisions. Sorry this is such a long review. I needed to get this off my chest.

Original review: April 19, 2018

CVS Caremark is literally forcing me to use CVS for my medications! I want to get my medications filled at the privately owned pharmacy in my hometown where the pharmacist knows me personally and NEVER makes a mistake regarding my medications. James, the pharmacist (at the pharmacy in my hometown) makes SURE my generic medications are refilled by the exact some pharmaceutical manufacturer/at the same manufacturing plant every single time! That's so important because different pharmaceutical manufacturers produce very different generic medications (of the same name).

James does not use pharmaceutical manufacturers that have a history of poor quality control (e.g., India-based Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc. came under fire from FDA officials over conditions at two Indian plants because they didn't meet U.S. standards; Ranbaxy recalled more than 40 batches of generic ** due to the medication containing "small particles of glass").

James contracts only with pharmaceutical manufacturers with the highest safety and quality assurance standards. He's more than happy to sit down with you to review your medications, pharmaceutical manufacturers/plants, or whatever else you're concerned about. The folks at CVS change generic manufacturers without warning so unless you're checking who manufactures your generic medications each and every time you pick up your medications you'd likely have no idea of the change. It is an effort to squeeze out the little guys and move to a monopoly. This is very upsetting and very concerning to me!

Original review: April 19, 2018

Initial set up order requires many steps and extremely slow. Takes 3 times to fax in prescription (3 weeks), each time fax in, it'll need 24-48 hours to verify receiving or not. After that, insurance needs 1-2 days to verify, prescription needs 1-2 days to verify, picking bones from eggs and let you re-fax. 1-2 days for initial questionnaire, 1-2 days to verify those questionnaire, 1-2 days for final processing. By the time you got the prescription, you should have died because of waiting for it. WTF! The law should kill all these money shattering PBM in the health care system.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Since January, 2018 I have been trying to obtain STATEMENT of PATIENT COSTS from CVS Caremark, which I never received the entire time I was employed with Praxair, Inc. a huge, international corporation that had a contract with CVS Caremark. Actually, as of 1/1/2018, my previous employer did not renew their contract. Your customer service representatives are worthless, uncooperative, use stalling tactics, only use verbiage that they know is irritating the client, customer and then say, "Oh, you sound frustrated!" In trying to obtain my STATEMENT of PATIENT COSTS, I have talked to probably 12 representatives of this company and have gotten 12 different answers as related to my issue.

Today, 4/18/18, I called, only to have spoken to again 10 different people to get a phone number to a Case Coordinator where I have a Task # and she and I have had multiple conversations. Your customer representatives, if you can call them that, actually are just nosy, nosy, busy bodies, asking too many questions. They are extremely difficult to deal with and are so resistant to providing the client, customer with the information they are requesting. They are hurting the businesses they represent and it comes through loud and clear that they do not care. Have already sent emails to CVS Corporate Complaint Department as well as a letter to the CEO. It is now 2 hours later and I still do not have the phone number!!

Original review: April 11, 2018

My experience with this company was so incredibly painful that it affected my overall health! I spent hours upon hours and days on the phone attempting to procure valid information regarding my prescription, authorization and actual shipping. On multiple occasions information was overlooked and fabricated by all of the phone personnel. I was told one day all was ready to ship. The next day messages were left that it wasn't and needed more authorization. The information they provided regarding the insurance was false regarding rejection etc. as I verified with my insurance company. I am at the point of bringing legal action against them and the travesty of it all is that I still don't have the medication for my chronic illness. Guess I will have to take my chances at the ER. Run away from this company as fast as you can!

Original review: April 6, 2018

PERA health insurance recently switched to CVS/Caremark for filling prescription. This has been a disaster. They refuse to fill any of my prescriptions all of which were covered previously. They have made the process so extremely bureaucratic that it cannot be executed giving them reason to deny the claim. Example, I just had a regular prescription for ** from my doctor sent to my pharmacy. The pharmacy said CVS/Caremark would not cover since they did not get a prior authorization by having my doctor call them in advance. This is ludicrous!!! Having a highly trained physician call them for very simple and inexpensive prescriptions - for which a script was written by the doc - is insurance gone insane. In reality, it's apparent that CVS/Caremark really don't want to cover anything! They are being paid by PERA health insurance and do nothing in return.

Original review: April 5, 2018

There has been a lengthy bad history with this company and myself. It first began and continues with them not following simple instructions that had been agreed upon when I had ordered my medications. I do like to have them delivered when I am home so that they may not be stolen if I weren't home. Simple enough right? Apparently, not. I get a notice from UPS that I have a package coming from them specifically on the day I did not say to deliver them. Not to mention the times my orders were not complete.

Today I had called in to order two medications to be delivered on 4/10, again simple enough right? I get an email that 7 other prescriptions are coming that in fact I did not call to order. My doctor simply called in refills for medications I get every 3 months. That 3 month supply of the other medicines went from $57 every 3 months to now, $344.96 every 3 months! I entered into an agreement to leave a card on file so they can charge this out in 3 equal payments to total around $115 a month. I have always been a suspicious about this practice, but I agreed to it and gave the account number for my HSA account. BIG MISTAKE, my card was charged more than twice the agreed upon amount. I got to the bottom of that and canceled the card, or so I thought. I called my HSA canceled that card, and I arranged to fulfill our agreement. They are now paid from my HSA instead of them putting their hands into it.

Now today I receive in the mail an inaccurate bill for a remaining balance. So like every time I have to call them for ANYTHING I brace myself. I had hung up on the first representative because I did not care for his attitude. They are doing me yet another disservice. The second representative just talked all over me, and evaded the one pertinent question I had about the payments they received. I eventually backed her into a corner and got an answer to that question. Finally after HOURS on the phone once AGAIN. I have the issue with payment resolved. This is after I had to conference with my HSA to prove the payment was not processed correctly on their end.

I have serious concerns about the mental capabilities of their call center staff. This level of disservice is not what I pay for, I am NOT a happy customer. It is unacceptable and I sincerely wish the company I work for had a different prescription plan. They are paid for a service from my employer as part of a group policy that I contribute to weekly. I also have out of pocket expenses to pay as well. To date I have not received one bit of empathy or an apology for their abuse that I am paying for.

Original review: April 4, 2018

This personnel who staff this mail order service are very rude & are not in the least looking out for the consumer. They do not help the consumer in any way. You will have more control over your prescription fills & refills if you deal with your local pharmacy. Due to low staffing, the company pharmacists are not able to check over individual customers' records. If you receive a questionable order, they will never make restitution. Once it ships, you are charged. No resolution to problems.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Our prescription insurance restricts us to using CVS and CVS Caremark for certain medications. Getting those medications is a nightmare every time. It takes weeks each time I try to refill my daughter's daily allergy medication - I now start trying a month in advance and we still don't always get it on time. I am currently trying to obtain medication to help prevent preterm labor after we lost a daughter who was born prematurely and have spent the past three days trying to sort the prescription out (after three days they still can't verify that they even have the prescription in their possession since "it takes 24-48 hours to process" and the most recent one was sent to them yesterday).

Granted, all of their service reps have been polite, but the system itself is horrific. If I was just ordering a product for my own enjoyment I might be annoyed but considering that this is a necessary medication that needs to be started next week, I am frantic. CVS Caremark should not be allowed to handle anything other than vitamin C if they can't get their act together and provide medicines to their clients in a timely manner.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I received a nasty letter from CVS Caremark stating my current prescription would need to be filled in the future by their mail order processing center. I called and said I didn't like mail order and I certainly didn't like their nasty letter. "Oh don't be upset- it's a form letter," she said. "We send to all of our clients." Wow lucky me. She said the company would do all the work, contact my physician and get a 90 day prescription for me. It would only cost me $20. She said if you walked into a neighborhood CVS it would cost me $10 for a 30 day supply (hence $30 for a 90 day supply). And she said, "By the way you have an opt out provision in your insurance that would allow you to not use mail order but rather go to your local pharmacy". Then I asked, "Why the nasty letter and why use your mail order?" She said, "The price- you will save $10 with a 90 day supply". Why not save $10- so I ordered.

What a mistake!!! The order came and it was a 30 day supply and the bill was $20. I called, was escalated to someone in the superior "I don't care" department and they told me I was given all the information and there was no impropriety nor lack of disclosure given. It was my fault I didn't get the prescription myself and my doctor's fault that he didn't approve a 90 day supply. I asked why they didn't call me and let me know the now $10.00 savings was going to cost me an additional $10- a 100% increase over walking down the street to a different pharmacy. Their reply was, "we are not at fault- we don't promised you nothing". What a scam!!! Is anybody out there a member of a class action suit against this company? I would love to join. Can you imagine if they are doing this to many- my $10 becomes millions. They are dishonest as the day is long and should not be in business.

Original review: March 21, 2018

My doctor recently wrote a prescription and it went to the "specialty pharmacy." That was 24 hours ago. I have not heard anything from the specialty pharmacy so I gave them a call. I was told that "We have to verify your insurance and that can take 24-48 hours". Really? Really? It does not take 24-48 hours to verify insurance. Let me repeat that - they told me it takes 24-48 hours to verify insurance. It does not take 24-48 hours to verify insurance. It is done electronically and either I have that medication on my plan or I don't.

Plus, at the time of my call - it had already been 24 hours. Also, mind you, I called them. No one bothered to call me. Hmmm. When I did call - all I got was the runaround. So far not very happy with the quality of service... Looks like I will be waiting about 2 weeks for my medication. I got the script on Tuesday and it's now Wednesday. Hopefully someone will call me by tomorrow afternoon. Then I have to wait for them to send it to me "overnight". That however can take up to 72 hours. I go out of town next week. I am not happy.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I wish I could give zero stars. I was forced to change to this mail order plan at the beginning of the year or pay full price for my prescriptions. It was a hassle to get all my prescriptions switched. Now I am trying to pay my bill online and it keeps on giving my card an error message (I checked to make sure it is correct.) They sent me a bill but I do not use checks! I pay online! But I can't! Incompetent.

Original review: March 16, 2018

These people are beyond incompetent. They had my doctor's prescription for 75mcg ** auto-renewing for 5 mg ** (wrong dosage!!). My doctor never prescribed that doseage. Now when my actual dosage has run out, they tell me that prescription has expired. It hasn't. No one at this company knows what to do. I think mail order is dangerous if they have incompetent people running the place. Management should be ashamed!

Original review: March 13, 2018

My employer changed to CVS Caremark from Navitus in January of this year. It has been nothing less than a disaster. First, with no notice they told me I needed a prior authorization to refill a prescription that I have had filled for over ten years through Navitus. They didn't notify me of this until I went to refill it. It ended up going with the prescription for two weeks. Now just today, I went to refill a prescription at CVS that was filled there using CVS Caremark coverage and they tell me I must use a Specialty Pharmacy. They could not explain why I was able to fill the Rx last month. Anyway, each month, I now need to go through a horrendous phone tree to reorder this prescription and wait for them to fill it, then mail it to me or to my CVS Pharmacy. They obviously are customer focused. If you have a choice in Rx Insurance, I recommend you avoid CVS Caremark.

Original review: March 10, 2018

I would like to have a HUGE complaint, regarding about my son’s pain medication, that he has been on for at least 10 years. I have also read the others complaints, and that I can really relate what they are saying. First off, all of a sudden you need a doctor pre-authorization to continue with the med, in order to get approve and to get the medicine for the insurance to pay, and that remind you, I have received the letter saying it’s good for a year. Next thing I heard, was to go to the doctor for the approval of getting the medication, and was given a new prescription. Mind you it was the same ones before, and they would not fill it until he sees the doctor, who he has the same doctor for over 10 years!

I take the prescription to CVS, thinking everything was good and it’s still back to square one again! Now they want to tell us how many tablets to get and it’s not the doctor that wrote the amount he gets every 2 weeks of 90 tablets and instead to get 120 tablets once a month. It won’t even cover for the whole month! If it was 180 for a month, then that would solved the problems. Those people that are working for CVS have NO clue what they are doing, and you don’t know the patients, nor you don’t know what they have been going through!

This is beyond the most ridiculous thing that I have ever encountered with, and as far as I’m concerned, they are ripping people off! One more thing, I had to pay the full amount of the price in order to get his medication and was told to hang on my receipt and to get the reimbursement and they denied it. Really? I just went to the CVS yesterday, and had that gut feeling that the insurance are doing this again, making me to pay full price, and sure enough it did. What was I supposed to do? Put it off to see if again the insurance was going to cover it? The answer I got was no again! I don’t think none of those people are on the same page of dealing with CVS, and this has been nothing but a headache since last month. Never before, that we had issues with CVS, but now I’m beginning it’s becoming a ripoff!

Original review: March 8, 2018

I am beyond mad! I have been dealing with employees from CVS that know nothing about the system! I have had my prior authorization and prescription in for over a week and cannot have it delivered! I have called every day to try to figure out what is needed and what is not. Today, they told me I do not have prior authorization! Seriously? I am forced to use them since I am forced to use CareSource being an independent contractor in KY. What good is this doing when I am paying for something I cannot receive? I need my medication. What now? This whole system needs to be revamped! For a medication I have been on for 10 years, it seems the system is the problem!

Original review: March 7, 2018

Nobody should have to endure their headaches. They do not inform you when prescription criteria changes. They have terrible communication. I received incorrect information from 3 reps before I finally contacted my insurance to help. We went around in circles. Finally a supervisor got on the phone and she provided information that was just as confusing before she informed us how to overcome the issue. It was so frustrating. I feel they should be out of business.

CVS Caremark Company Information