Kroger Pharmacy

Compare Online Pharmacies

Research top Online Pharmacies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Have had several instances where the pharmacist could have assisted my issue by calling dr of insurance company... They have lost my business... Never again.

Always friendly and will always accommodate my needs... Fantastic, friendly, knowledgeable service with a smile, going out of their way to help... Pharmacist is always available...

They were the best but in last 4 months, I've had ongoing numerous issues. They've filled wrong meds, not filled my meds when I came to pick them up and ran out of required pain meds that are b/o for weeks. They also hired new people that aren't giving good service and act like they don't care. Very frustrating!!!

Have used this pharmacy for over 40 years for myself and family. Always professional and helpful no matter what the situation. Consistent in staff and service.

Their professionalism, compassion, kindness, customer service & timeliness of service is an every time occurrence. I have never been to the pharmacy that I wasn't treated like I was the only customer there! Their customer service skills are not only phenomenal, but they are REAL! I love Kroger Pharmacy!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kroger Pharmacy?

All employees are wonderful. Very knowledgeable and treats you like family, even impatient customers. Kudos to all. Very professional and actually enjoy shopping there.

Kroger Pharmacy is always on time. They serve quick, accurately and very professional. The attendants are nice and attentive. They have a calling system where if the prescription is ready, they call you to pick up.

My pharmacy is the best. I've never had a problem with them, the wait time is usually no longer than 5 minutes (Unless you're in the drive-thru), they have all kinds of different ways to order your prescriptions, and their customer service is great!

I have no complaints about my Kroger Pharmacy. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great place to get your medication. They also fill your prescription automatic every month and call you when it is ready.

We switched from Walmart Pharmacy to Kroger a little less than a year ago. Haven't looked back. Partial refills filled right at Kroger. We use weekly pill cases for our medications. Walmart had trouble keeping track of partial refills, they would say that we made a mistake on counting, not them. Shorted a few times. Never took responsibility for this. Always blamed us.

For way too many years, I have taken lots of medication. The Kroger Pharmacy has been very helpful in keeping my meds on target along with my vaccines, too!!

I've used Kroger grocery store's pharmacy for a number of years and have always had prompt, courteous and efficient service. The pharmacy also offers flu shots and a few other immunizations. The prices and my relationship with the pharmacy has always been great. I'll be using a new pharmacy soon because of a new health care provider but Kroger was always there for me in the past.

I love my local Kroger Pharmacy and the people who work there are always helpful and knowledgeable. The hours have been expanded. Which helps the working people.

Kroger Pharmacy Company Profile