3.81/5
  • 1 star
Based on 16 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Kroger Pharmacy

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 27, 2017

16 Kroger Pharmacy Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I had a workman's comp claim with the paperwork on who to bill. The pharmacy Tech copied the workman comp paperwork to keep with my prescription at the drop off time Wednesday about 4 pm. I went back around 815 pm to pick up my prescription assuming that everything was ready and with it being workman comp that I wouldn't have to pay anything. The pharmacy Tech who was checking me out said that I owed $11 and change. I told him it was a workman comp claim and that the lady who took my script made a copy of the workman comp information for billing. He left the counter for 1 minute. Upon returning he asked me if I had the original paper. Unfortunately for me, I did not. I had left it at home, again assuming that everything was good. I was not able to get my script that night. I wasn't able to make it back in to get my script til Friday morning.

At that time the Tech had my script and removed it from the plastic bag along with the copy of the workman comp paper that was originally copied. She entered the information from the workman comp paper and asked me where my place of employment was and they needed my ss#. She looked a little confused after entering my info. She then left the counter and upon returning she told me that my script was cancelled. I turned and walked out. She did apologize, but I didn't have the patience to listen to anything at that time. At 1 pm I called Kroger Pharmacy and asked to speak with the manager. He was able to figure out the problem over the phone and had my script ready in 15 minutes. My suggestion to pharmacy Techs that work the counter. If you can't take care of a customer that needs their medication. Get a manager. I had to go two days in pain because of the incompetence or lack of knowing what to do in my case.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Multiple occasions where I've had trouble with the online portal where I order refills for my meds. Most recently, I ordered 5 different refills, and the order was confirmed. I got both a phone call and an email telling me the order was ready. When I got to the pharmacy, they only had ONE script filled and they showed NO other orders submitted. While the locals were happy to work with me, this tells me that there's a big problem with the online feature, probably hacking! I'll never use their web portal again, and I'll probably find some other provider that I can trust. This is outrageous.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

This is pertaining to the Kroger Pharmacy located in Port Clinton, OH. The staff is inept at their positions. Poor customer service and the majority could care less with the patients they are providing pharmaceutical needs for. This is very disappointing since this started after their Pharmacy Manager transferred. On numerous visits they have screwed up prescriptions or says they can't fill when two days earlier could have. They are lazy and slow.

Original review: May 10, 2017

Have had several instances where the pharmacist could have assisted my issue by calling dr of insurance company... They have lost my business... Never again.

Original review: May 9, 2017

Always friendly and will always accommodate my needs... Fantastic, friendly, knowledgeable service with a smile, going out of their way to help... Pharmacist is always available...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kroger Pharmacy?

Original review: May 8, 2017

They were the best but in last 4 months, I've had ongoing numerous issues. They've filled wrong meds, not filled my meds when I came to pick them up and ran out of required pain meds that are b/o for weeks. They also hired new people that aren't giving good service and act like they don't care. Very frustrating!!!

Original review: May 7, 2017

Have used this pharmacy for over 40 years for myself and family. Always professional and helpful no matter what the situation. Consistent in staff and service.

Original review: May 6, 2017

Their professionalism, compassion, kindness, customer service & timeliness of service is an every time occurrence. I have never been to the pharmacy that I wasn't treated like I was the only customer there! Their customer service skills are not only phenomenal, but they are REAL! I love Kroger Pharmacy!

Original review: May 5, 2017

All employees are wonderful. Very knowledgeable and treats you like family, even impatient customers. Kudos to all. Very professional and actually enjoy shopping there.

Original review: May 4, 2017

Kroger Pharmacy is always on time. They serve quick, accurately and very professional. The attendants are nice and attentive. They have a calling system where if the prescription is ready, they call you to pick up.

Original review: May 3, 2017

My pharmacy is the best. I've never had a problem with them, the wait time is usually no longer than 5 minutes (Unless you're in the drive-thru), they have all kinds of different ways to order your prescriptions, and their customer service is great!

Original review: April 30, 2017

I have no complaints about my Kroger Pharmacy. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great place to get your medication. They also fill your prescription automatic every month and call you when it is ready.

Original review: April 29, 2017

We switched from Walmart Pharmacy to Kroger a little less than a year ago. Haven't looked back. Partial refills filled right at Kroger. We use weekly pill cases for our medications. Walmart had trouble keeping track of partial refills, they would say that we made a mistake on counting, not them. Shorted a few times. Never took responsibility for this. Always blamed us.

Original review: April 28, 2017

For way too many years, I have taken lots of medication. The Kroger Pharmacy has been very helpful in keeping my meds on target along with my vaccines, too!!

Original review: April 27, 2017

I've used Kroger grocery store's pharmacy for a number of years and have always had prompt, courteous and efficient service. The pharmacy also offers flu shots and a few other immunizations. The prices and my relationship with the pharmacy has always been great. I'll be using a new pharmacy soon because of a new health care provider but Kroger was always there for me in the past.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I love my local Kroger Pharmacy and the people who work there are always helpful and knowledgeable. The hours have been expanded. Which helps the working people.

Kroger Pharmacy Company Information

www.kroger.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use