3.9/5 (268 ratings)

About Kroger Pharmacy

Kroger Pharmacy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kroger Pharmacy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kroger Pharmacy?

Original review: Sept. 3, 2022

While I like the service of being able to get my prescription refilled with just a phone call, I currently have laryngitis and have no voice. I can enter my prescription number manually but it asks me some questions that must be voice commands with no option of entering 1 for yes or 2 for no, which put more strain on my voice. Can you please give an option for this?

Original review: May 31, 2022

Called on Monday said I had 4 ready went Tuesday to get they said none was ready and it would be 45 minutes. It has been like this for months, I drive 30 minutes to get there and work in another county, finally had to move all my scripts. When I asked for the manager they threatened to call the police to have me removed. STACY was the person I was dealing with, such a ** show!!

Get buying tips about Online Pharmacies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 4, 2022

I'm not sure how Carla still has a job working with people let alone filling prescriptions. Not only is she rude, but she appears to have a dislike for people of color. I watched how she 'serviced' certain people in line picking up their prescriptions. Not only is she loud and dismissive, she had the audacity to inform the ENTIRE STORE of the medication I was prescribed for SHINGLES by blurting out the name of said medicine in the disguise of asking if I had any questions! Please note, she did NOT do this to the white customers that were in line before me. That is PURE EVIL! I have never in my 50 years on earth ever experienced anything like this. Ever! Kroger should be ashamed as I see I am NOT the first complaint mentioning this woman by name. She should be placed in the back (IF AT ALL) to fill the bottles and NOT DEAL WITH CUSTOMERS!! She is VIOLATING HIPAA laws!! Customers beware!!!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

This is the worst pharmacy I have ever experienced. I called in on a Monday for six refills. Today on a Friday one was filled. No explanation, no contact, other than a text they were ready, but just not filled! This happens on a regular basis. We asked they be filled but they will not respond to calls or send a text they have been filled. Last time I waited one hour and forty-five minutes in the pharmacy for refills when there were very few folks waiting during that time. Never any explanation. I even had to explain to the tech how to refill one of them.

I have really tried to be patient because I know the times are difficult but there is simply no effort on their part to work with people. You are just out of luck and must keep asking for refills to be filled. I must have several of them each day and it has become a crisis at times. I am frustrated, worried and now just simply disgusted today as I have not received the meds I needed two days ago when I was told they would be ready. Kroger Pharmacy, Union Ave, Memphis, TN 38104

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

This is by far the worst pharmacy I've ever dealt with. They take way too long to get meds ready and one time they kept stringing me along telling me it wasn't time to fill my prescription and it had been 32 days since I'd gotten my last one. When I mentioned that to her all of a sudden she said they could. It was like she just didn't wanna deal with it. They're also the rudest pharmacists I've ever encountered. I'm going somewhere else. They're terrible.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2021

Few years ago I had an ischemic emergency that lead to an ABK amputation of my right leg causing severe nerve damage. Ever since I have had chronic pain requiring periodic use of a narcotic pain killer. I called this morning asking when the prescription would be ready. I explained to the woman that I rely on once a week transportation to accomplish all my errands, and was trying to arrange for the correct day. She responded with irritable contempt, "You are a day early!". I told her I knew that and understood, but if i showed up and all of my prescriptions weren't ready (there were a total of four), then it would be a week later before I would get them. Again I tried to relay that all I was seeking was a date so I could coordinate with my transportation, when she shouted, "You are a day early, call back tomorrow.", and she hung up. Really appreciate the reinforcement of the stigma, and a healthy dose of shame. Sometimes I wonder why I try.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

Doctor ordered **, which I need for medical reasons, on Tuesday. 3rd attempt to pick up on Friday - it had still not been ordered in by the pharmacy. Be careful, have had delays getting ** here before, but this is the worse. Pharmacy putting up barriers for females getting their **.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I tried multiple times to book a flu vaccine appointment. Every attempt got timed out around the time I had to input the sex assigned at birth. Is that so important… I can’t get beyond this point. I will need to go elsewhere.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

Went there to get a flu vaccine, but was old I needed to have an appointment. Except for COVID vaccines, almost every pharmacy I know does not require an appointment. Had it done at Publix with no appointment. Last time going there ever again.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I’ve been going to the Kroger Pharmacy In Milledgeville GA for about 1 year. Every time I’ve had a prescription filled the staff has been rude. Today I waited in line for approximately 30 minutes, they then said I was not in their system. I told her I called in the refill and she replied, "Well that system is not working right" and sent me to another window. That person found me and she said the prescription was ready, go back and they will ring it up. As I got back to the window was told I would have to get back in line by a “wonderful friendly” customer. The girl proceeded to wait on this other woman. I asked her if she was really going to wait on her first and she said yes. I asked for the manager and was treated like I was the problem. Goodbye Kroger, I prefer Publix anyway, it’s worth the additional 15 minute drive.

Kroger Pharmacy Company Information