4.89/5
Based on 9 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

MailMyPrescriptions.com

MailMyPrescriptions.com is a full-service pharmacy located in Boca Raton, Florida. Our mission is to reduce the cost of prescription drugs for the uninsured and under-insured. We do this by offering our prescription drugs at acquisition cost, instead of using list price derived discount pricing.

9 MailMyPrescriptions.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 18, 2018

In the past month, I have transferred 6 Prescriptions to MailMyPrescriptions. The savings is the reason for changing. But what I found was the whole process to be wonderful and painless. The pharmacist, pharmacist technicians and customer service are helpful throughout the process. I have not experienced this kindness in any pharmacy in years (CVS, Walgreens). They are clear on the instructions of how they will contact the doctor, or prior pharmacy, to initiate the transfer. The packaging is great and each script came with tops that convert to twist off. I am arthritic and forgot to request twist off. I'm a senior on a tight budget. One months script for Polymyalgia at CVS cost $67 and for 3 month at MailMyPrescriptions it was $34. I'm extremely happy with the service, product and savings on all my scripts! Thank you MailMyPrescriptions!!!

Resolution response: Nov. 22, 2017

I am rewriting my review. There was a lot of different things that happened with my order that made me think it was a scam. The CEO of the company personally reached out to me which I appreciate. I received my order and also was refunded my payment and will receive my next order for free. He is working with his employees to make sure the experience I had does not happen again. My previous review I would delete if I could.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I called made my order, they took the money from my account, sent prescription to my Dr. I have called every week to find out status of my prescription. The first week it was my Dr. had not sent prescription back to them. Last week it was on back order from their supplier. Now today they can't even find my order in the system. I even keep asking them if this a scam. I think it is. Do not order from this company!

Get expert buying tips about Online Pharmacies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

Our insurance changed this year and our prescription copay tripled. Luckily I saw a news article about MailMyPrescriptions.com and immediately went online to see if it would save us any money. We were able to order all our prescriptions and now we pay less for 3 month supply than we did for a 1 month supply with our local big name pharmacy.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

I joined with much doubt about the program. However, I have been very happy with the cost saving and timely delivery of my medications. I would encourage everyone to join because this program is a great way to save on the ever rising cost of medications.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

I put an order from an out of town Dr. We had few communications problems as the Dr was 3000 miles away. But everything was ironed out and I got my meds shipped and at a good cost. Very happy with the service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MailMyPrescriptions.com™?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

I have used the service for several months and have had 3-4 prescriptions filled. I have the service easy to use. Calling in my information, it was taken with ease. If they had to call my Dr., it was done the next day. And I received my prescriptions within 4-5 days. The pricing was a significant savings anywhere from 10-50 percent over my local national chain pharmacies.I will continue using Mail My Prescriptions.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

The process was very easy. I have a couple very minor suggestions. The 2 things I would recommend is that you mention the name of the other company that will be sending the fax to dr. office for prescription confirmation. I was calling the dr. to see why they weren't responding to the fax from Mail My Prescriptions so I could get my medicine filled. I told them it would be coming from MailMyPrescriptions but the fax came in from another company that they were not looking for. Also, the phone number on the mobile site was not on the page I was looking at where it said to call company and order (although I think that may be changed by now). I am so thrilled with the price of the medicine that these little things are very minor in comparison.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

We subscribed to service and ordered my wife's Montelukast at a substantial discount vs. what we had been paying at Walgreens. The pharmacy tech we spoke to was very friendly and helpful, he contacted her physician (3 times) and finally got her to fax the prescription so the order could be dispensed. She paid less than 30% of the normal cost. I would highly recommend the service.

MailMyPrescriptions.com Company Information

FL
(800) 811 - 2541
www.mailmyprescriptions.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business