Formerly named MailMyPrescriptions.com

3.0/5 (42 ratings)

About GeniusRx

GeniusRx is a full-service pharmacy located in Boca Raton, Florida. The mission is to reduce the cost of prescription drugs for the uninsured and under-insured. This is done by offering prescription drugs at acquisition cost, instead of using list price derived discount pricing.

GeniusRx Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GeniusRx?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about GeniusRx?

Original review: May 10, 2022

Since April 26th I tried two times to get my medicine from this online "pharmacy", and only received excuses. Today is May 10th. For example, after my doctor sent the Rx directly to them following their instruction, they say that your doctor does not answer their call (?) to confirm that it is a doctor's office... even when the RX was sent directly from the doctor's office at a major hospital! They use all sorts of tactics to postpone any medicine delivery. Do not waste your time, patience, and mental health with them.

Original review: May 2, 2022

They lie, they never send, they don't follow up. Every time you call is 15 minutes to answer you then put on hold another 10 15minutes, they come back with "I don't know what happen but I will take care of it," and again after a week call to find out can't find the order, from April 8 2022 to May 2 still waiting. This morning I received an email saying my account was locked and I had to call, after calling I was told it will be shipped soon just like I was told before, so please if you don't want to get one more thing to contend with stay away from GeniusRX. They are not the only one on earth you can buy at good prices. S. ** N.Y.

Get buying tips about Online Pharmacies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 14, 2022

Was getting Costco mail order meds which was working great until my union switched to Genius RX. Couldn't figure out how to set up the account even after calling customer service (5-10 min hold) and got "how to place an order" emails. Followed the directions but they did not correspond with my prescription insurance company website. The customer service rep had to place the order over the phone. The order came but was missing one of the scripts but I had been billed for 2 scripts. Had to call again. The order is delayed and should be coming sometime next week. Honestly it will be more time saving to just take the script to the drug store and wait.

Original review: March 31, 2022

I was initially swayed by the offered cost savings for a medication. Unfortunately, GeniusRx was only unable to provide my medication for two refills, one of which was received late, and asked me to transfer my prescription to a local pharmacy when they were no longer able to source it. The entire experience was pretty frustrating.

Original review: March 23, 2022

The website is terrible as you cannot save any information even with the creation of an account. If you go back to review anything you lose all information entered or it is different data, so you have to re-enter every time you go to a prior screen. Second, when they state 5 days it is 5 calendar days not business days. As I ordered Friday afternoon PST and they are EST. They sent my doctor the request for the prescription Saturday. They didn't receive anything on Wednesday, so they closed my order at 8:00 am EST. So they gave my doctor 2 days not the 5 as they stated.

I received the cancellation email and it states they cancelled it because they couldn't reach me but I never received any communication. I called their customer service and after about 6 tries they finally find my order. The order was supposedly cancelled because my doctor didn't respond in time and they close it in 5 business day. Per customer service they count what days they are open as business days and the day you place the order as day 1. I do not recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

The customer service and ship time with this company are terrible. Near impossible to get anyone on the phone. When I did, they hung up on me when I had a complaint about my missing order. That brings me to my next issue. A month later and my shipment is still lost and they want me to wait until 5 days before I run out??

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

My Service Animal contracted Aspergillus disease and needs over $1000 a month in scripts. I found Genius Rx online and tried them out. They are great! I only spent 1-3 minutes for an operator (when I first started using them) and the experience was nothing but nice! Her meds come in the mail on time every month, and arrive within 2-5 days of ordering online. I really don't know what these other "Karens" are complaining about, as EVERY interaction I have experienced has been a breeze! I am a Disabled Combat Veteran and my Service Girl is my life! Thank you Genius Rx for saving me $9000 a year!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

*** PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS - YOU ARE NOT SAVING ANY MONEY IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE YOUR MEDICATION WHEN YOU NEED IT *** Think about it **** Worst experience ever. Avoid at all costs. You may think you are going to save a buck or two, but please ask yourself one question first: does it really matter if it takes over a month to get your prescriptions? Can you wait that long for your medication? If you can wait over a month for your medication to arrive, by all means - do as you will. If you need your medication, please save yourself a lot of heartache and frustration and go anywhere else.

GeniusRx customer service is a complete oxymoron. They provide no service. Phone calls will sit on-hold indefinitely. Emails will go unanswered for days, even weeks. They will hold your prescription hostage - they will not cancel your order and provide a refund, but they will not ship your medication either. They will just keep providing you with excuses explaining why there is a delay.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2022

RUN, do not walk away before dealing with this company. From phone to chat to email, their customer support is abysmal. It’s not uncommon for there to be hour long wait for phone support. Email messages have gone unanswered for over two weeks. Pledges from chat transcript to fill prescriptions go unfulfilled. You would be well-served by avoiding this company at all costs. A prescription sent to them three weeks ago remains unfilled and efforts to obtain a status report on whether or if it will be filled are futile given the lack of customer support.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

I ordered a chemotherapy drug that I needed to take every day. Initial order went well. They state delivery in 5-7 days unless you want overnight shipping. It's been two weeks and I still have no meds. Supposed to come in today, but two weeks to go from Florida to NC is too long.

GeniusRx Company Information