3.72/5

MailMyPrescriptions.com

MailMyPrescriptions.com is a full-service pharmacy located in Boca Raton, Florida. Our mission is to reduce the cost of prescription drugs for the uninsured and under-insured. We do this by offering our prescription drugs at acquisition cost, instead of using list price derived discount pricing.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

MailMyPrescriptions.com Reviews

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Your team made it easy for me getting on chemo drug for first time. Explained drug and side effects giving me plenty of time to take notes and ask questions. The customer care was exceptional. Again thank you so very much.

Original review: April 13, 2019

The Company was nice to deal with on the phone. The prices were less than the insurance company's mail pharmacy even though I am no longer insured. I will move all my prescriptions to them. I recommend them.

Get expert buying tips about Online Pharmacies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

One day I happened to see a commercial for MailmyPresciption and decided to check out their prices. I gave them a try and now I am saving a considerable amount of money. It is much cheaper than going through my insurance coverage. Placing an order is simple and everyone is friendly, also no shipping charge.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

When I first started with MMP two years ago their pricing was the lowest as advertised. I just checked competition on my 7 meds. Three are as follows: One was twice the cost at MMP; one was three times the cost at MMP and one was four times the cost at MMP. Good RX is the site to check pricing. The head pharmacist at MMP is now the CEO and the original owner who started the company has left! The cheaper competition for me were Walmart, Randalls and HEB, the later two are supermarkets in my area. If you are concerned about pricing, I suggest you check the Good RX site first. I am extremely upset to see how MMP has raised their pricing! Good luck. More detailed review is better pricing.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Been taking this med for years and thought I could get a break on price. Their med looks alright but is a scam. It has no effect at all. Tried calling but never get any results. Stick with your local pharmacy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MailMyPrescriptions.com™?

Original review: July 5, 2019

It is very inconvenient placing the order online and then having to call to make a payment, instead of doing everything online. I might as well just call and place the order plus make the payment all at once. That will save me and them time.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Got suckered in with their dirt cheap prices, but as a new customer (understandably) they request that you call them to arrange for them to receive your prescription. For an online company, this part could be automated by providing your doctor's office number for them to call, but whatever. Spent almost an entire day waiting on hold, with ridiculous wait times of over 1 hour, and when I called back to complain to the initial operator you speak to, they gave me the option for a call back at a specified time. They did call back, but then proceeded to put me on hold again! Don't waste your time with these jokers, if they can't enroll new customers (NEW BUSINESS), can't trust that their service will be any better once you are a customer.

Original review: April 2, 2019

It was frustrated to call this company when I wanted to contact them. I tried online chatting. It was worth no response at all! Since it was my first time to order my medicine online, I just did not trust this company and canceled my order.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I placed an order for a generic prescription several days ago. I have not been contacted. The phones are a joke. The minimum wait time is always an hour or more! Suspicious. If you are hoping to be a successful company you will need to staff up. An hour hold time is inexcusable.

Original review: June 18, 2018

In the past month, I have transferred 6 Prescriptions to MailMyPrescriptions. The savings is the reason for changing. But what I found was the whole process to be wonderful and painless. The pharmacist, pharmacist technicians and customer service are helpful throughout the process. I have not experienced this kindness in any pharmacy in years (CVS, Walgreens). They are clear on the instructions of how they will contact the doctor, or prior pharmacy, to initiate the transfer. The packaging is great and each script came with tops that convert to twist off. I am arthritic and forgot to request twist off. I'm a senior on a tight budget. One months script for Polymyalgia at CVS cost $67 and for 3 month at MailMyPrescriptions it was $34. I'm extremely happy with the service, product and savings on all my scripts! Thank you MailMyPrescriptions!!!

MailMyPrescriptions.com Company Information