3.81/5

MailMyPrescriptions.com

MailMyPrescriptions.com is a full-service pharmacy located in Boca Raton, Florida. Our mission is to reduce the cost of prescription drugs for the uninsured and under-insured. We do this by offering our prescription drugs at acquisition cost, instead of using list price derived discount pricing.

16 MailMyPrescriptions.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Been taking this med for years and thought I could get a break on price. Their med looks alright but is a scam. It has no effect at all. Tried calling but never get any results. Stick with your local pharmacy.

Original review: July 5, 2019

It is very inconvenient placing the order online and then having to call to make a payment, instead of doing everything online. I might as well just call and place the order plus make the payment all at once. That will save me and them time.

Get expert buying tips about Online Pharmacies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 13, 2019

The Company was nice to deal with on the phone. The prices were less than the insurance company's mail pharmacy even though I am no longer insured. I will move all my prescriptions to them. I recommend them.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Got suckered in with their dirt cheap prices, but as a new customer (understandably) they request that you call them to arrange for them to receive your prescription. For an online company, this part could be automated by providing your doctor's office number for them to call, but whatever. Spent almost an entire day waiting on hold, with ridiculous wait times of over 1 hour, and when I called back to complain to the initial operator you speak to, they gave me the option for a call back at a specified time. They did call back, but then proceeded to put me on hold again! Don't waste your time with these jokers, if they can't enroll new customers (NEW BUSINESS), can't trust that their service will be any better once you are a customer.

Original review: April 2, 2019

It was frustrated to call this company when I wanted to contact them. I tried online chatting. It was worth no response at all! Since it was my first time to order my medicine online, I just did not trust this company and canceled my order.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MailMyPrescriptions.com™?

Original review: March 15, 2019

I placed an order for a generic prescription several days ago. I have not been contacted. The phones are a joke. The minimum wait time is always an hour or more! Suspicious. If you are hoping to be a successful company you will need to staff up. An hour hold time is inexcusable.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

One day I happened to see a commercial for MailmyPresciption and decided to check out their prices. I gave them a try and now I am saving a considerable amount of money. It is much cheaper than going through my insurance coverage. Placing an order is simple and everyone is friendly, also no shipping charge.

Original review: June 18, 2018

In the past month, I have transferred 6 Prescriptions to MailMyPrescriptions. The savings is the reason for changing. But what I found was the whole process to be wonderful and painless. The pharmacist, pharmacist technicians and customer service are helpful throughout the process. I have not experienced this kindness in any pharmacy in years (CVS, Walgreens). They are clear on the instructions of how they will contact the doctor, or prior pharmacy, to initiate the transfer. The packaging is great and each script came with tops that convert to twist off. I am arthritic and forgot to request twist off. I'm a senior on a tight budget. One months script for Polymyalgia at CVS cost $67 and for 3 month at MailMyPrescriptions it was $34. I'm extremely happy with the service, product and savings on all my scripts! Thank you MailMyPrescriptions!!!

Resolution response: Nov. 22, 2017

I am rewriting my review. There was a lot of different things that happened with my order that made me think it was a scam. The CEO of the company personally reached out to me which I appreciate. I received my order and also was refunded my payment and will receive my next order for free. He is working with his employees to make sure the experience I had does not happen again. My previous review I would delete if I could.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I called made my order, they took the money from my account, sent prescription to my Dr. I have called every week to find out status of my prescription. The first week it was my Dr. had not sent prescription back to them. Last week it was on back order from their supplier. Now today they can't even find my order in the system. I even keep asking them if this a scam. I think it is. Do not order from this company!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

Our insurance changed this year and our prescription copay tripled. Luckily I saw a news article about MailMyPrescriptions.com and immediately went online to see if it would save us any money. We were able to order all our prescriptions and now we pay less for 3 month supply than we did for a 1 month supply with our local big name pharmacy.

MailMyPrescriptions.com Company Information