MailMyPrescriptions.com

MailMyPrescriptions.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.04/5

MailMyPrescriptions.com is a full-service pharmacy located in Boca Raton, Florida. Our mission is to reduce the cost of prescription drugs for the uninsured and under-insured. We do this by offering our prescription drugs at acquisition cost, instead of using list price derived discount pricing.

MailMyPrescriptions.com Reviews

Original review: May 27, 2020

They started off pretty well; the cost was too good to be believed: $2.70 compared to $88 at CVS (insurance didn't cover). Signed up for auto-delivery. Got the delivery the next few months. Then no delivery. Was almost out of meds. Ordered online, but didn't get a chance to call to find out problem with auto delivery. Ran out of meds. Next month again no auto-delivery. Called them. They said I wasn't signed up for auto-delivery. So I signed up again. Got an auto-delivery. Next month no delivery.

Contacted them by online chat. They said I did not have payment method on file so I had never signed up for auto-delivery. I said I had signed up. Twice. No, they argued. No payment info on file. "How then have I gotten all the deliveries from you?" I queried. They have no answer. "I can send you the emails you've sent me with the auto delivery confirmations." They're not interested. I'm not on file. Heavy sigh. Large expulsion of air. Ulcers like stabbing knives, but I have nothing to take to offer relief. Why? Maybe you can guess. (For those who find the answer elusive, it's because they have no payment information on file.)

Okay, I say, "so I'll sign up for a third time. Let me give you my payment info so you can place it ON FILE." "No we can't do that." "Why," I ask. "You must call the office to do that." "Okay I will." "Oh, but no you can't because no one's working in the office due to COVID." Heavier sigh. "Can't I do it online?" "No you must call." "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Anything ELSE? What exactly have you helped me with?

So I place an order online. Receive the order. Just placed another order ten days ago. Was almost out of meds again because I'm on a lot of them and have trouble keeping track, which is, of course, why I wanted to be on auto delivery in the first place. Anyway, got an email fairly quickly saying my order was shipping. Awesome. Kept checking mailbox. Nothing.

Just checked my account. Says my order is "ON HOLD." No explanation. No way to garner further info. Tried to call. Office is closed. Chat line is closed. So I haven't had the meds for a week or so. Been supplanting with OTC in meantime. I really really have to ask the gastroenterologist to find a new script for me that my insurance covers. (Mind you, this is just the Reader's Digest version of events. The expletives have been edited.) FYI, under the box where I've written this review it's stated, "More detailed review is better." I hope I've obliged. P.S. I apologize for how many times I said auto-delivery. If you feel like it, count them and let me know.

Original review: April 8, 2020

I placed an order which had to wait a few days for my Doctor's prescription to be faxed in even though he faxed it in that same day. Then they said my order was processed but no confirmation it was mailed though my credit card was charged. Then WEEKS later, I finally received it. My Doctor also sent in another order for more of the same medicine. Again, their site first said it was awaiting Rx. Then it said Rx was received and order was processed. Again my credit card was charged. Then nothing. Weeks later....I found out they never sent it. When I finally did an inquiry, they said they had no second prescription order. I desperately needed that prescription. A prescription company that loses patients prescription but charges for them anyway should be shut down or sued by the Attorney General! I filed a complaint with the BBB and the AG.

Get buying tips about Online Pharmacies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 19, 2020

Prices are enticing but not if you get cancelled after ten days. They take your money up front and provide 0 customer service. They prevent you from pursuing reliable pharmacies by not providing customer care and then cancelling an order once they make you jump through many hoops.

Original review: March 1, 2020

I am beyond frustrated at the whole ordeal I've had to experience with MailMyPrescriptions. I started this whole process about 4 weeks ago. I knew it would take time to get everything in order. First they needed clarification from my doctor and cancelled my order. The second time I called my doctor and had them call and give the clarification. Great. My order shipped.. only to get one of my prescriptions. I am now without my meds. Called them and they said it was their oversight and would priority ship them... Great again. Only to get an email about my script.

Called them again and they told me they dont ship over the weekend and I would have to wait till Monday. Really!?!? Now I get an email that they can't send my prescription because they need clarification. That was already done when they sent just one prescription. So now I am without my meds that are meds you can't just quit taking. It is Saturday and once again I am waiting till Monday to see if the darn thing ships. I am so over it. I've never in my life had this hard of a time to get my prescription. I started this whole process a month ago. This was a terrible experience. I dont think the left hand knows what the right hand is doing.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

On 1/21/2020 I tried to become a customer. I went online and completed a customer profile. I then contacted my doctor to ask that two prescriptions be sent to Mail My Prescriptions. I paid extra for rapid delivery. On Monday 1/26/2020, I had not received an email that my meds were on their way but had noticed over the weekend that my charge card had been charged for the medication. The website says that you will not be charged until the medication is sent. I then called and spoke with a customer service person who told me the pharmacist needed further information from my doctor.

I called my doctor and asked then to contact the company to see what the hold up was. They did and the PA called me back to tell me the pharmacist could not accept an electronic prescription from Texas because they needed a signature. The pharmacist only continued to anger my PA who then called me and said she would no longer work with mail my prescriptions as the amount of time, frustration and lack of communication on their part would cause undue hardship on their office and their time. She told me her blood pressure was elevated after trying to make them understand that electronic prescriptions are not physically signed.

I was excited to be able to use this service but will not in the future. I called back to customer service and asked to speak to a supervisor as the customer service person had told me she didn’t know what the issue was since she was not a pharmacist. This time I was left on hold for over 30 minutes, at which time I hung up and called back to customer service requesting my money be refunded and account cancelled.

This service does not care about getting your business or keeping your business. They made ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT to right what was done or try to work with my doctors office. I was only getting maintenance type medications so no specialty meds. It saddens me that my business and my impression of this company is of no importance to them. If I had it to do over again, I would NEVER have even tried to save money by using this business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MailMyPrescriptions.com™?

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I am trying to place an order online, but the website won't let me complete the order (#**). I try to call like it says, but (800) 964 - 9654 just puts me in a queue that disconnects after 5-10 minutes. Tried calling the corporate number (800) 811 - 2541), but every option just goes to a voicemail, most of them full. Are you guys even still in business?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Your team made it easy for me getting on chemo drug for first time. Explained drug and side effects giving me plenty of time to take notes and ask questions. The customer care was exceptional. Again thank you so very much.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

When I first started with MMP two years ago their pricing was the lowest as advertised. I just checked competition on my 7 meds. Three are as follows: One was twice the cost at MMP; one was three times the cost at MMP and one was four times the cost at MMP. Good RX is the site to check pricing. The head pharmacist at MMP is now the CEO and the original owner who started the company has left! The cheaper competition for me were Walmart, Randalls and HEB, the later two are supermarkets in my area. If you are concerned about pricing, I suggest you check the Good RX site first. I am extremely upset to see how MMP has raised their pricing! Good luck. More detailed review is better pricing.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Been taking this med for years and thought I could get a break on price. Their med looks alright but is a scam. It has no effect at all. Tried calling but never get any results. Stick with your local pharmacy.

Original review: July 5, 2019

It is very inconvenient placing the order online and then having to call to make a payment, instead of doing everything online. I might as well just call and place the order plus make the payment all at once. That will save me and them time.

MailMyPrescriptions.com Company Information