Formerly named MailMyPrescriptions.com

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.40/5

GeniusRx is a full-service pharmacy located in Boca Raton, Florida. The mission is to reduce the cost of prescription drugs for the uninsured and under-insured. This is done by offering prescription drugs at acquisition cost, instead of using list price derived discount pricing.

GeniusRx Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GeniusRx?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about GeniusRx?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Humana Mail to Home Pharmacy really works for me. I don't have to go to the community pharmacy to have prescriptions filled or refilled. My medications are sent to me in a timely manner.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

They always say your meds will be there 3 to 5 days and they arrive before then and the send refill in to my doctors when they're needed.

Get buying tips about Online Pharmacies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

They autofill my scripts and mail them to my doorstep. They have the best ones out of all places to fill my medication and always let me know when I need to get the doctor to update my prescriptions.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

Human insurance company is the best I have found that contracts me when I need to get my prescriptions has run out and I needed to get in touch with my doctor to get him to send them new prescriptions.

Original review: July 10, 2020

I have been using MailMyPrescriptions.com for a couple of years now. Overall I am satisfied with this service. The only suggestion I would have is allow lead time when first setting up new prescriptions. I have found doctor's offices to be poor at communicating many times when first setting up prescriptions. Thus, if problems occur it is not just the pharmacy.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

It is more convenient, cheaper and quicker. They also issue 60 days prescriptions and you can set up payment over a period of time.

Original review: May 27, 2020

They started off pretty well; the cost was too good to be believed: $2.70 compared to $88 at CVS (insurance didn't cover). Signed up for auto-delivery. Got the delivery the next few months. Then no delivery. Was almost out of meds. Ordered online, but didn't get a chance to call to find out problem with auto delivery. Ran out of meds. Next month again no auto-delivery. Called them. They said I wasn't signed up for auto-delivery. So I signed up again. Got an auto-delivery. Next month no delivery.

Contacted them by online chat. They said I did not have payment method on file so I had never signed up for auto-delivery. I said I had signed up. Twice. No, they argued. No payment info on file. "How then have I gotten all the deliveries from you?" I queried. They have no answer. "I can send you the emails you've sent me with the auto delivery confirmations." They're not interested. I'm not on file. Heavy sigh. Large expulsion of air. Ulcers like stabbing knives, but I have nothing to take to offer relief. Why? Maybe you can guess. (For those who find the answer elusive, it's because they have no payment information on file.)

Okay, I say, "so I'll sign up for a third time. Let me give you my payment info so you can place it ON FILE." "No we can't do that." "Why," I ask. "You must call the office to do that." "Okay I will." "Oh, but no you can't because no one's working in the office due to COVID." Heavier sigh. "Can't I do it online?" "No you must call." "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Anything ELSE? What exactly have you helped me with?

So I place an order online. Receive the order. Just placed another order ten days ago. Was almost out of meds again because I'm on a lot of them and have trouble keeping track, which is, of course, why I wanted to be on auto delivery in the first place. Anyway, got an email fairly quickly saying my order was shipping. Awesome. Kept checking mailbox. Nothing.

Just checked my account. Says my order is "ON HOLD." No explanation. No way to garner further info. Tried to call. Office is closed. Chat line is closed. So I haven't had the meds for a week or so. Been supplanting with OTC in meantime. I really really have to ask the gastroenterologist to find a new script for me that my insurance covers. (Mind you, this is just the Reader's Digest version of events. The expletives have been edited.) FYI, under the box where I've written this review it's stated, "More detailed review is better." I hope I've obliged. P.S. I apologize for how many times I said auto-delivery. If you feel like it, count them and let me know.

Original review: April 8, 2020

I placed an order which had to wait a few days for my Doctor's prescription to be faxed in even though he faxed it in that same day. Then they said my order was processed but no confirmation it was mailed though my credit card was charged. Then WEEKS later, I finally received it. My Doctor also sent in another order for more of the same medicine. Again, their site first said it was awaiting Rx. Then it said Rx was received and order was processed. Again my credit card was charged. Then nothing. Weeks later....I found out they never sent it. When I finally did an inquiry, they said they had no second prescription order. I desperately needed that prescription. A prescription company that loses patients prescription but charges for them anyway should be shut down or sued by the Attorney General! I filed a complaint with the BBB and the AG.

Original review: March 19, 2020

Prices are enticing but not if you get cancelled after ten days. They take your money up front and provide 0 customer service. They prevent you from pursuing reliable pharmacies by not providing customer care and then cancelling an order once they make you jump through many hoops.

Original review: March 1, 2020

I am beyond frustrated at the whole ordeal I've had to experience with MailMyPrescriptions. I started this whole process about 4 weeks ago. I knew it would take time to get everything in order. First they needed clarification from my doctor and cancelled my order. The second time I called my doctor and had them call and give the clarification. Great. My order shipped.. only to get one of my prescriptions. I am now without my meds. Called them and they said it was their oversight and would priority ship them... Great again. Only to get an email about my script.

Called them again and they told me they dont ship over the weekend and I would have to wait till Monday. Really!?!? Now I get an email that they can't send my prescription because they need clarification. That was already done when they sent just one prescription. So now I am without my meds that are meds you can't just quit taking. It is Saturday and once again I am waiting till Monday to see if the darn thing ships. I am so over it. I've never in my life had this hard of a time to get my prescription. I started this whole process a month ago. This was a terrible experience. I dont think the left hand knows what the right hand is doing.

GeniusRx Company Information