Publix Pharmacy

Compare Pharmacies

Research top Pharmacies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rude treatment at Store 1391 (Pell City, AL). After having been told 4 separate times that my medication would be ready for pickup, I was told on my second trip to the Publix pharmacy that the order of my medication had not gone through and they didn't know where the medication was. Having been given the runaround 4 times, and never having received communication that the order had not processed, I was upset. I had already missed two doses of the medication due to the store's negligence. When I expressed my frustration (albeit quite demonstrably), the pharmacy tech told me, "Don't get huffy with me!" I was awestruck. Without asking me how she could help, without asking me the details of my complaint, that was her first response.

I have always held Publix up to a higher degree of customer service standards than other chains. I shop there because I know I'll be guaranteed a quality experience. I never thought I would hear those words come out of the mouth of a Publix employee. The store manager assured me that it would be taken care of. That degree of miscommunication, lack of attention to detail, and blatant rudeness to a customer really is unacceptable.

They were open during the day with sufficient hours for everyone to be able to accomplish their deeds. Great customer service and friendly people. Very knowledgeable, about medications and insurances and willing to go the extra mile for a customer. I asked about certain meds and they took the time to explain interaction details. Very happy with this. Compared to other places my things were ready quickly and efficient. I am not aware of a loyalty program but will join if there is one to keep coming back to this superior service. Good customer service and friendly people to wait on you.

Always open when I need them. I have never had a bad experience with them, and would recommend them to anyone willing to listen. I go there all the time for my needs. They are always doing a nice job of recommending things to me and I like them for that. They are really awesome and I go there frequently. I hardly ever have to wait and I like that - and there are a lot of older people that live near me which is kind of funny that there is no wait time.

Hours are pretty flexible. It's easy to be able to get your medication in a certain timeframe. They are fairly fast. Also I would recommend to anyone looking for a good pharmacy. The pharmacist seems to know his medications well. They are very helpful and eager to answer any questions regarding your medication. The wait time isn't too bad. It depends how busy or is but I've gotten medication in as little as a half hour. Sometimes a little longer but always same day.

Open 24/7, easy to use, explained everything thoroughly. I enjoyed being able to access them anytime as well as the workers were very friendly. I love Publix. The pharmacists were very knowledgeable and explained all the side effects of the medication I'd be taking. I appreciated knowing what was going into my body and how it'd help me defeat the evil bacteria. There was a very short wait time basically all I had to do was walk up and ask for my prescription and then they filled it and I was on my way.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Publix Pharmacy?

Great store hours and really nice place. They're really helpful and fast at their job. No wait. It was ready when I got there. Really fast service. Good rewards program.

M-f 7-5 it was great. It was helpful and easy to use. It works like normal store hours but has it during normal business hours they are open like you think they would be. They were very knowledgeable in their work. And the side effects of medicine. They reminded me of them and to read. They were known and update for the most part. The wait time was normal time. That you expect. It was fast. It was ready when they said it would be. It was done earlier than they said. If you buy so much you can discount on groceries.

I decided to go the pharmacy for first time a few months ago because I was far from home and doing some grocery shopping for my household, so I went there for some acid reflux blockers. They have a great pharmacy located inside the market and was very pleased with their offers and selections, organization, layout of the pharmacy plus the staff. I was an average of waiting time of few minutes, that went by quite fast. In general very satisfied.

They are always open when I need to get there to get my medication and other things I may need during that time. I enjoy going there for the friendly service. The pharmacist is extremely helpful every time I go in there and answers my questions to the fullest. Definitely make me feel comfortable about my meds. It is usually pretty quick. I don't mind waiting a few minutes to get the help that I need. Everyone is so friendly anyway so I talk to people and make new friends. More Coupons would be excellent!

I just received the worst pharmacy service Ive ever experienced, anywhere. It started when I received a phone call from this Publix Pharmacy that my prescriptions (needed for cataract surgery early tomorrow) were ready. When I went to pick up, though, I was told at the counter that "it would be another 20-30 minutes". After waiting through that, then waiting some more, I finally threw in the towel at the 1 1/2 hour point and called the store manager. I explained the problem. He walked to the pharmacy counter, then returned and told me my order was ready.

When I returned to the window, though, I was met with pure retaliatory attitude and told I'd have to wait until another gentleman's order was filled. Noting the visible derision, I returned to the store manager and told him that I no longer trusted whatever might come across that counter. This has placed my cataract surgery appointment in jeopardy; however, I have zero trust in this Publix Pharmacy, or in the people who run it. This was absolutely horrible customer service. On the bright side, if I ever encounter someone whose filming an expose on passive aggressive behavior toward customers (particularly an old guy on the eve of cataract surgery), I'll send them to this Publix Pharmacy (corner of Kanner and Salerno, Stuart, FL).

My husband and I like it very much because they have $4 prescriptions on a lot of the ones we need. The staff is amazingly nice. We never wait very long at all. The pharmacist at Publix always makes the effort to explain everything we need to know. Will take time out to answer all our questions and be sure we understand what we need to know. I've seen them go out of their way to help customers. Several times I've seen them offer to help people in wheel chairs or on crutches. I admire caring people. I may need that help one day. I am a part of the rewards program. It saves my husband and I big bucks sometimes. Some of my husband's meds are very expensive. I love the fact we can be rewarded for spending our money at Publix.

Their hours sufficed and the overall wait time was very short, most places waiting thirty minutes was normal. So overall I was pleased with the time I had to wait which was approx 15 minutes. Very knowledgeable and experienced with the questions I had and knowing about side effects and what to drink or not to with the prescribed medications. To me a 15 minute wait time from beginning to end is not time considering I have waited up to an hour in line. I am very pleased and satisfied with the wait time at this store. Well, not really familiar with this however anytime there is a reward program you cannot go wrong especially when you use it often and with good reason.

I went to get a prescription because it was closer to my new moving location. While I was there, I was also able to receive a prescription for free antibiotics. I was very satisfied with the service! The pharmacists was very knowledgeable and courteous. They asked me if I had any questions whatsoever about any side effects or how to properly take the medication. No wait time of inconvenience for me. Since it was on my way to work. I dropped the prescription off that morning and picked it up after work the same day. Could have gotten it sooner if I choose to.

Same hours as store hours. It's simple to get your shopping done while waiting for your prescription to be filled. The people are friendly and if you have any questions that need answers to them either they would help you or would get someone who will have answers to your questions. They are very helpful. They take pride in good customer service. Overall I feel as if they are very knowledgeable in what they do and they are really nice people. What's awesome about Publix is the wait time isn't too long. They will notify you when you prescription is filled. I don't use the reward program that much because I don't go there that much but even still I save on things in the store as well as my prescription medication.

They are open early to late which gives me great flexibility to pick up my prescriptions. I work odd hours at my job so I'm lucky to have a pharmacy with extended hours like theirs. All of the employees are extremely knowledgeable and strive to answer every question I have whenever I am there. It is always a pleasure to visit and do business with people so dedicated to serving their customers. The wait times I have experienced have never been excessive at their stores. It has never taken more than a few minutes for because I usually call in my prescriptions before hand and pick them up later.

Well since I have been there only twice, both times experience was great not just because of the flexible hours but because of the waiting time and overall process/experience. People who work there seem very knowledgeable and they gave me really good diagnose and advice for my future life. Because of that, and considering their level of knowledge and understanding of my situation I would recommend them. As I mentioned before I am satisfied because everything was perfectly organized so I didn't have to wait for so long. Staff was also amazingly pleasant and made waiting time better. I didn't have to wait a lot so I waited for understandable amount of time. I am really satisfied with outcome. After consultation I have learned a lot and I wanted to become member of reward program.

Hours have figured to be what I need to complete my transaction and store is located near where I live. Also they were very helpful on my needs. The people were very knowledgeable and knew what my needs were. I would purchase more from this store in the future because of the service I received. The wait time was very short because I order my prescription ahead so it would be ready for pick up when I got to the store. This made my waiting time almost zero. I'm not in the rewards program because I'm not in the area all the time. When I more to this area I will probably join the rewards program.

The Publix Pharmacy that our household frequents is open from 8:00 AM until 7:00 PM, Monday through Friday and on Saturdays 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM. They make it convenient for us to fill prescriptions and to get by for flu shots. The technicians and staff at Publix Pharmacy seem to be very knowledgeable about generic versus name brand and are able to give fairly firm dates when a specific prescription is out of stock. Also they keep you apprised on potential side effects and problems combining with other prescriptions.

The wait times are usually not too long. Often we order by phone and wait for a call; other times we go to the desk to place an order and do grocery shopping. By that time the prescription is often ready to be picked up. Not aware of any reward program(s) that are offered by the Publix Pharmacy. If they have such programs they have not been communicated to us.

The pharmacy at Publix is open during hours that are very convenient for my family and I, and since the store is conveniently located near my family's beach property it is easy to get there during their hours of operation. The pharmacists at Publix are very knowledgeable and helpful, and I trust their recommendations and expertise to the utmost extent. The pharmacists are always ready and willing to offer helpful advice. The pharmacy staff at Publix works hard to ensure that their customers do not have to wait any longer than necessary to receive the prescriptions that they need. I have never had to wait very long at all! If there is a rewards program I'd happily join and recommend it to others, but I'm not aware of any rewards program being offered at the location nearest to my home.

I usually go in the afternoon so it wasn't much of a problem. Since I just went there to pick up a prescription, I did not get to interact much with the pharmacist. There was no long discussion or interaction. I don't think I've waited longer than 10 minutes ever at Publix. I would recommend the wait time.

Their hours are very suitable. Always open when I need to make a trip there for a prescription fill up. Very convenient and great service. Very knowledgeable when it comes to any questions I have asked. Always have received well thought out and accurate answers. Very much specified it. The wait time isn't too bad. Like any other place you go to. There will be a wait time but it's never been terrible. Always been reasonable. Don't really know much about the reward program but heard it's great to have and I will be checking into this program as soon as possible.

They have flexible hours for whenever you need them. I also had to contact some support for a minor question and they were able to answer my question and make sure that I wasn't confused. They were in depth, and if I didn't understand what effects something could have or if I just wanted to know more about my medicine they were always glad to help me know. Fast and efficient and they always get my prescriptions right without me having to wait for more than 15 minutes so I can go back to my day. Their regular service is very well.

Open when needed. Never too busy or blocked up. They are kind and can get in and out fast. Easy to work with had a good time. Nice. They know what they are doing. Any questions I had they had all the information that I needed. Did not have to wait for them to look it up or read it to me. No wait time at all. Did not need to sit and wait around for them to come and get it. They were fast and had no problem giving it to me. Good reward program. Happy with what I get out of it and all the benefits and good too. Have not problem with it at all. Glad to have it.

Publix Pharmacy Company Profile