4.1/5 (211 ratings)

About Publix Pharmacy

Publix Pharmacy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Publix Pharmacy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Publix Pharmacy?

Original review: July 27, 2021

Wow. I've been dealing with pharmacies for 30 years. I have to say Pam at the Publix pharmacy on University Drive and Griffin Road in Davie. She goes up and beyond her customer service to make things right.. You can't find anyone in the industry that compares to her. If you looking knowledge and customer service bring your prescriptions there. You'll never be disappointed.. Kudos to Publix and their pharmacy!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2020

I switched to Publix years ago because a Walgreens pharmacist said to me, he was very busy and did not have time to speak to me about my meds, I switched to Publix at Jamestown Plaza.

Get buying tips about Online Pharmacies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

I was going to CVS until I found out I was paying the highest prices there. When I started using Good Rx I saw Publix was the lowest cost. Prescriptions are ready quickly and I never have to wait on a

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

I am very pleased with Publix Pharmacy. They are always on time all of the auto calls and all of the auto-fills are always filled to the correct specifications. The staff and clientele are very very kn...

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Publix pharmacists remind me of the corner pharmacy from when I was young. They never seem hurried or rushed. They seem to have a low turnover; I happily get a chance to know them and they too know me.

Original review: April 12, 2021

In an industry known for rudeness and apathy toward customers, Publix Pharmacy manages to do even worse than most. I can no longer call in prescriptions for patients because of how often Publix says they never received it, blaming it on my office instead of taking responsibility. They are needlessly time-consuming for patient and doctor. Personally, I went in for a covid shot and the pharmacist was argumentative and condescending. Went down the street to the next Publix for a family member's covid shot, different pharmacist -but rude and nasty just the same. It must be company policy.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

They are never too busy to help you. Very patient. I notice they treat everyone like they’re the most important customer they have. Can’t say enough good things about the Publix pharmacy I use.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

The pharmacy at my local Publix has stayed open when other pharmacies have closed when we were expecting a bad storm or hurricane and have continued to serve thru COVID pandemic without delays.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I find their pricing to pretty much match that of other pharmacies and it is also where I do most of my grocery shopping making it even more convenient.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

All the people were there are very helpful. They are efficient and follow up with questions and concerns. They deliver RX when necessary and pursue calls to doctors when it's important.

Publix Pharmacy author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Publix provides consumers with in-store and online pharmacy services in nearly 90 percent of its stores. From free medications, online prescription refills and specialty online pharmacy services, Publix has multiple options to make pharmacy services more convenient.

• Prescription refills: Prescription refills are quick and simple with Publix. Customers can go online and fill out the refill form which includes the pharmacy number (found on the prescription label), prescription number and preferred pickup time.

• Specialty pharmacy: The Publix specialty pharmacy works with customers’ doctors and insurance providers to ensure the lowest out-of-pocket costs. The specialty pharmacy will help customers manage their medication therapies and programs with educational material, scheduled refills and home delivery.

• Free medication program: Publix offers the most commonly prescribed medications for free. Customers with a prescription from their doctor for common antibiotics, diabetes medication and blood pressure medication can get up to a 90-day supply at a time for free. Free medication includes amlodipine, lisinopril, metformin and amoxicillin.

• Sync refills: Customers can take advantage of Publix refill syncing so their recurring prescriptions can be scheduled to be ready on a particular day. Once a refill calendar is set up, customers can choose to receive text alerts or phone calls when their prescription is ready for pickup.

• FLAVORx: For customers with children needing to take medication, Publix offers FLAVORx as a way to help them consume the medication by making it taste like bubblegum, grape, strawberry or apple. FLAVORx is sugar-free, non-allergenic and available for $2.99 on each prescription.

• Accreditation: Publix Special Pharmacy has earned accreditation by the URAC.

Publix Pharmacy Company Information