2. Shopping

Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.84/5
Based on 2,175 ratings submitted in the last year

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Wal-Mart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

The associates are warm and friendly. They will go out of their way to please you. No comments of "it's all out there, or if you don't see we don't have it." The produce, bakery and meat are always fresh, and the stock on the floor is constantly being refilled throughout the day. I even had a stock person track me down at the check stand to bring me a couple cans of disinfectant. Now that is a "go to" store. This particular store is in Pleasanton, CA on Santa Rita Rd. AND it has excellent air conditioning in the summertime. Way to go everyone!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

I am a regular shopper at Walmart. The store offers lower cost “great Value” brands. The selections are not always as wide as some other chain stores. But, it is the people that makes the difference. All the staff, go out of their way to be of assistance. The shelf stockers will leave their work to help find an item. The Cashiers help place my items on the belt, the men in the parking lots, push my cart out and load my car. Not so at the other chain stores.. Again it is the people that makes the difference!

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

This is the lowest cost coffeemaker at Walmart, or anywhere, so of course, my expectations are not higher than that. I think it was less than $13, and for my needs, it's fine. I make coffee every day for myself, and I'm picky about good strong coffee. It uses smallish filters, it's a fill and pour through model, and makes a small pot. It's fast, but not fast, and easy.

The only things I've had problems with are: it gargles a lot, as if it needs to be cleaned, which I've run vinegar through, but it's not filled with calcium or any bits, so I'm not sure why it's loud when filling. The other is the lid, that kind of catches, and sometimes needs a little push down. Other than that, all good. I had one for a long time before it just stopped working, and I replaced with the same coffeemaker.

Original review: June 17, 2020

I miss choosing my own bacon, fruits, etc. I am grateful to the considerate Walmart employees that shop for my online order. They have been considerate and good shoppers. Never had a broken egg, their choices have been great. The employees that bring out my groceries to my car wear their covid19 masks, pack my car with consideration and always polite. I go in the mornings because the weather is hot in Tampa, FL even at 10am. They're out in the sun, lifting grocery bags wearing a mask. I want them to know how much I appreciate all of them, every week. Thank you. Laurel **. PS BETTER than Instacart any day.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Walmart.com shopping is extremely valuable, not wanting to go INTO a store and fight the crowds. Normal is next day or 2 day shipping which is free if you spend $35. Walmart has changed how they operate/ship for the customer. Norm you receive everything in 2 days, if they can't they send you email and let you know when FedEx or ONTRAC delivers the products. You can cancel and get a full refund, immediately within 2-5 days. If you take items back to the STORE, you get immediate refund or can get something in exchange same day. This is the perfect way to shop, not expensive, don't have to go to store, get within 2-4 days delivery. They seem to think of everything, and take good care of customers.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

Frigidaire 44 Lbs Crunchy Chewable Nugget Ice Maker EFIC235, Stainless Steel... I cancelled my order for this item. I ordered 2 as Christmas presents, and this one never came because you flat refused to send it, and the other you kept on cancelling it because you choose to fill the order after my order to be filled first and send all that was in stock to that one that Will price gouge this item. 1 star is for your incompetence in not providing proper service of purchase. Now I have to inform both parties that they will not be getting their Christmas present due to your incompetence. Do not purchase this item, you will not receive it.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

Cheap price and overall it's works but the plate doesn't like to stay in place and it is already rusting. As long as you use a cover for the food then you will keep down the condensation which probably causes the rust.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

I placed an order on December 11 for my daughters bed, it was supposed to be for Christmas. Order **. This was supposed to be delivered Dec 18th. It showed label was created but never shipped. Customer service cancelled that order as a replacement and see up the next order # **. This was on the 18th and I was guaranteed it would be delivered by the 22nd which later got changed to the 28th. As the first order it had label created and shipped yet no other tracking was available. On Dec 29th that order was cancelled by customer service and this order was placed #** with a delivery date of January 6th. It shows once again label created and shipped yet no other tracking available. I contacted FedEx and they haven't received the package for shipping. It's bad enough this order was placed well in time for Christmas delivery yet now it's a week after Christmas and I still can't get it delivered.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

I visited the Grassfield Store in Chesapeake, Va last night and it was ridiculous! This has always been my favorite store until yesterday!! The store was in a disarray! I walked in and there was a thin ** girl playing on one of the mobile carts, driving between the displays and the register yelling to another guy standing in the aisle, who was laughing & texting on his phone. Got to the mens department and there were clothes thrown everywhere - looked around and the entire store had items strewed all over the entire store!! These are slip hazards, so we told an employee that was in the clothing department and while stepping over clothes she says "yep" and walks away!!

We went to the service desk to turn in a pricing device we found in the center aisle on the floor & tell her about all the clothes and the stealing going on - the store "manager" laughed (a young girl) & said in a -I don't care attitude - "yeah it belongs to the electronic department." Nothing was even said about the stealing or the mess. We witnessed a lady stealing (she had a HUGE purse - stuffing things in it), we witnessed staff playing in the store, multiple employees staring on their phones, sarcastic employees, fall hazards, displaced electronic pricing item - what happened to this store????

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Bought an e-bike 12/5. Battery never charged. I’ve talked to 3 customer service people and got 3 different resolutions, none have happened! One said they would send a new bike, another a supervisor would call in 5 minutes (never happened) another told me to send it back. CSMs all disconnected me! Do not buy online from Walmart! They don’t stand behind the products they sell!

Wal-Mart Company Information