2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.62/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Wal-Mart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

This is the lowest cost coffeemaker at Walmart, or anywhere, so of course, my expectations are not higher than that. I think it was less than $13, and for my needs, it's fine. I make coffee every day for myself, and I'm picky about good strong coffee. It uses smallish filters, it's a fill and pour through model, and makes a small pot. It's fast, but not fast, and easy.

The only things I've had problems with are: it gargles a lot, as if it needs to be cleaned, which I've run vinegar through, but it's not filled with calcium or any bits, so I'm not sure why it's loud when filling. The other is the lid, that kind of catches, and sometimes needs a little push down. Other than that, all good. I had one for a long time before it just stopped working, and I replaced with the same coffeemaker.

Original review: June 17, 2020

I miss choosing my own bacon, fruits, etc. I am grateful to the considerate Walmart employees that shop for my online order. They have been considerate and good shoppers. Never had a broken egg, their choices have been great. The employees that bring out my groceries to my car wear their covid19 masks, pack my car with consideration and always polite. I go in the mornings because the weather is hot in Tampa, FL even at 10am. They're out in the sun, lifting grocery bags wearing a mask. I want them to know how much I appreciate all of them, every week. Thank you. Laurel **. PS BETTER than Instacart any day.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Walmart.com shopping is extremely valuable, not wanting to go INTO a store and fight the crowds. Normal is next day or 2 day shipping which is free if you spend $35. Walmart has changed how they operate/ship for the customer. Norm you receive everything in 2 days, if they can't they send you email and let you know when FedEx or ONTRAC delivers the products. You can cancel and get a full refund, immediately within 2-5 days. If you take items back to the STORE, you get immediate refund or can get something in exchange same day. This is the perfect way to shop, not expensive, don't have to go to store, get within 2-4 days delivery. They seem to think of everything, and take good care of customers.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

The prices at Walmart are always lower than the competitors - whether it's food items or non-food. For large families, shopping at a Walmart, you are bound to save! For example, cereal - cheaper (name brand), electronics - ink cartridges - cheaper than Target or Staples. Walmart also has a price match policy. If you see an item online, and this includes the Walmart.com web page - if less than the store sticker item, they will match it. The only thing that this doesn't include is a buy-one-get one.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I was hesitant to order online from Walmart, but I hate going to the store and not finding what I need. I ordered two bottles of Downy, 2 large bottles of Dawn dishwashing detergent, a large bottle of Mr. Clean, and 2 large bottles of Tide. Everything but the Tide came in a couple of days after ordering. Everything was well sealed and put in baggies. I received the Tide a few days later, and the caps were not sealed with tape as the other bottles had been, and product leaked out. The bottles were in a plastic bag, so it didn't make a mess in the box, but there was a lot of wasted product. I did an online chat and let them know what happened. Within less than 2 minutes, they had ordered two replacement bottles free of charge. No hassle. I will definitely be ordering again!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2020

I purchased a soundbar from Walmart, a Market Place order, that did not work. Walmart got the money, Walmart took the money from my acct. and now Walmart has not given me a refund. Who owes me the refund?

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

I ordered a tv from Walmart and received a damaged one. Walmart online sent a new one but failed to pick up damaged as promised. I called and told someone else would pick it up but no one has yet and now being charged again for the damaged tv that they won't pick up! I am beyond frustrated and pissed. Never again will I use Walmart online.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

Management has repeatedly threatened me despite my not having done anything malicious. Corporate management, the Ethics Committee, and the head store manager, don't care to take such a problem seriously, so I have to shop online and have my groceries delivered, but now, they're even refusing to serve me in that sense, after having spent over an hour gathering around $300 in items, I'm told they are too busy to check me out, even a week from now, so what am I to do now with no food after having wasted my time shopping for food?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Enjoy my elliptical machine. Even though it's a Walmart store brand. It works well. Smooth running and display works well. Batteries last a long time.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

Walmart.com lets third party vendors sell on their site. This is my second bad experience on this site. I won't use it again. Needed item by specific date. Like other people have stated Vendor said they shipped. Item did not come on date promised. I called UPS with the tracking number provided. They said a label had been created but the item had never been delivered to them. I contacted Walmart.com and they said they will contact the seller. After the seller responds it will take 24-48 hours for response. This item was a lot of money and I need the money now to purchase another from Amazon which I should have done in the first place.... Never again Walmart.

Wal-Mart Company Information