2.12/5

6030 Wal-Mart Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I purchased ammunition at the Covington, LA location and returned to the store with the receipt to either get the box of ammunition or get reimbursed. A Walmart manager reviewed the video tape and verified the purchase. The manager also said the customer after me left with the box of ammunition. The manager that reviewed the transaction and the co-manager, Heidi, refused to give me another box of ammunition or reimburse the money I spent on the ammunition because I went through a self checkout line.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

I placed an order and was given a delivery date. I received half of the order a day later than expected and the other half is now 3 days late. I was told by a chat rep that I would receive the order by 10 pm (yes 10 pm) and to wait for it last night. Nothing came. Now today an agent told me it should be to me within 24 hours. Told them am leaving town and do not want package sitting outside of empty house. They told me nothing they can do but wait the 24 hours, either leave a note on door to have carrier take back or wait for a reply from carrier to authorize return and then refund. Very disappointing.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

I placed an order on 8/28 for pick up on the same day around 3:30 am. Subsequently, at 5:56 PM I received an email that one of the items was cancelled because it was not in stock. Then at 8:34 PM I receive an email that the items were not ready. I ordered these item for an event I was having on 9/1. I waited until 8/30. Still heard NOTHING from Walmart so I cancelled the order and purchased my items elsewhere to make sure I would have them for my event. Online it showed processing not ready for pick up and cancellation requested, in addition to the item Walmart cancelled because it was not in stock. I contacted a representative and she told me that the items were not cancelled, and she could NOT cancel the order on my end; the system is hung up.

She spoke with her manager and just let the cancellation run its course. I should be getting my refund in a few business days, I should be receiving an email regarding this. I did not receive an email, nor did I receive a refund. I contacted a representative again on 9/6 to complain regarding the. Walmart is not acting in good faith. They received payment but failed to follow through with their part of the agreement. Items were not available for pick up, last correspondence was on 8/28 and I have not heard anything back from them. They are not refunding my money either. I was informed they cannot cancel the order on their end, there was a problem with the system. They apologize, and I should be receiving my refund in a few businesses days and an email regarding it. Subsequently on 9/9 I get an email that my order is ready for pick up on 9/4.

Why would I receive an email on 9/9 to pick up and order that was for 8/28 that was cancelled, and that I was supposed to pick it up at 9/4. There is some major dishonestly in this company. I received no other notification from them other than the order was not ready on the 8/28th. I continued to get emails to pick up my order but online the order is showing cancellation request. I contacted customer service again and was told the same system hung up they cannot cancel the order. They are sorry, but this time I was told to call back at 7 am. I waited 10 mins and called back. Rep Gladis says she will help me, I explain everything, and she never responds! I'm asking if she was still there, then she ends the chat! Another rep gets on and says he cancelled the order and I will be refunded in a few business days. I did not and still do not believe him or her.

Very disappointed in Walmart's integrity and business ethics. I will not be ordering via pick up at Valley Stream again and I hope I do not have to deal with Customer Service again via chat. That was a nightmare. I still do not have my money, nor the items ordered. It’s been 19 days. This is more than just a mere inconvenience. This is totally unacceptable. I should be compensated for this negligence on your part. I could have used my money for something else these 19 days.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

After purchasing a $100 Walmart gift card on August 11 and giving it to my grandson couple of weeks later he was unable to use the card. Evidently someone in California made a $99 purchase prior to the date that my grandson received the card. My contact with Walmart resulted in a repeated message that the purchase was made prior to the card being registered therefore nothing could be done.

My frustration is that the card was in my possession and yet it was used for a purchase prior to giving it to my grandson. It was supposed to be a safe method of giving a gift. In fact, the instructions at the bottom of the Walmart receipt state: "IMPORTANT: Card must be set up before use. Please follow instructions on the package to set up your card. You will need the card in the package and your receipt."

I understood those instructions to mean that the funds would not be available until the instructions were followed yet, somehow, the card was used by someone else in another state before my grandson even received the card. There must be a better way of protecting the funds. I spoke with Thomas at the Escalation Center by calling 1-800-WALMART. I was repeatedly interrupted so that he could tell me the same message over and over again. He was "polite" but so very rude. I sent a letter to Walmart and they sent a replacement gift card with a zero balance.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Ordered for pick up and it was cancelled by Walmart but they still managed to charge my card and hold my monies for over NINE days. According to their own site they won't deduct monies until you pick up! They stole money from a disabled man and his family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Warning: Do not take your vehicle to Walmart’s auto service center. They will not honor any damage done to your vehicle by their employees. Their insurance claim process is set up to *not* serve their customers. It is unfortunate that a billion dollar industry like Walmart will not cover even the smallest of damages. In my circumstance, it was a small tear (first and only) in my leather driver side seat. I was absolutely sure it happened at Walmart. I was told that they did not have enough 'evidence' to process the claim - after weeks of trying to connect with them.

Other than a photo of the interior (seat) of my car, at the exact time that it was released to the shop, I'm not sure what kind of evidence I could have provided. Not something I've ever done in the past. I have owned many cars in my life and taken them all in for regular services, maintenance, tire purchases, etc. This was an extremely disappointing experience. Take your vehicle to a reputable service center, a mom and pop business - even if the cost is a little extra. The small savings that you might receive at Walmart is not worth the risk. Walmart doesn't deserve our business.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I purchased a wedge pillow online on August 16, 2018 and Walmart.com sent 2 wedge pillows instead of one. On August 20th I contacted Walmart.com and arranged to pay for the second pillow. Instead of pulling the second payment once from my account Walmart.com pulling the second payment twice from my account. I contacted Walmart.com 3 days after the pull to discuss it and was told they would research it and get back with me in 5 days. I never heard back from them so I contacted them the beginning of September. I had to explain the entire problem again and was told that since I didn't make the purchase through Walmart.com they can't do anything about it.

I told them I did make the purchase through them and demanded that they refund the $14.95 back to my account. I was then told they would research it and would get back with me in 7 days. I told them they had 3 days and if I didn't hear from them I would contact the police and file a theft charge against the company. At this writing I still haven't heard from Walmart.com. There isn't any record of my ever buying anything from Walmart.com on their website. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau about this to get help in getting my money back. I am disabled and live on a fixed income.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I ordered a 4K television from Walmart.com for a really good deal with the 3 year warranty on September 7. I was guaranteed delivery on September 10 at a specific store near my area. I waited until the 10th but never received an email saying they had received the order but I went to the store anyway. They didn’t have it. I went the next day, still didn’t have it. I called customer service the next day and they confirmed with me that the order had arrived at the location and to take a case number that they had given me and show it to an employee at the store who could call back and confirm with customer service that my order was indeed at the store.

I went to the store the next day and lo and behold, they STILL didn’t have it. It was now three days past the guaranteed delivery date. The man who tried to assist me couldn’t find it in their pick up area which I don’t fault him for but he showed no enthusiasm to give customer service a call (which is what customer service told me to do) and recite the case number for the missing order. My beef is with Walmart’s lackluster ability to track packages between the origin and its destination. My tracking information that I followed via email confirmed that the order had been delivered in the city I live in on the 10th. Customer service also confirmed as much. The man at the Walmart I had it delivered to told me it was in transit. I don’t know who to believe. I don’t know if someone made off with it. I don’t know if it fell off the delivery truck. I don’t know anything. I got a refund. Do not use their delivery service.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

The last few times I have shopped at my local Walmart, I have noticed fewer cashiers and longer lines. Today there were 4 cashiers and each had 4-6 customers waiting to check out. I waited ten minutes before beginning the checkout experience. By the time I arrived home with my groceries, my ice cream was melted and other frozen food defrosted. I have a new Meijer store near me where I will begin shopping because of the poor customer service I have received during my last few visits to Walmart. I called their 800 number and was provided with no solutions. Very disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I had ordered sneakers for my daughter from Wal-Mart.com. I was sent the wrong size. First, I went on the Chat customer service. The agent assured me I'd get the right size this time. So, I sent the shoes back. WRONG SIZE sent for a 2nd time. Go back online to go through the Chat customer service and I was reassured and promised that I would get the right shoe. Returned the shoes for a 2nd time. WRONG SIZE for a 3RD TIME! Finally, wrote an email. All I got was an apology and offered a refund. I waited about 1 month and still have the WRONG SIZE sneaker. Talk about frustrating. Customer service didn't resolve my issue. Never ordering online from Wal-Mart again. Be aware.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Went to order a set of Mastercraft tires sku# 563861214 and all day long it shows them priced at $90.78 but go to add them to the cart and the price jumps to $95.25. They refused to honor the advertised price. Had I not realized my total was higher than estimated I would have probably never known. Be sure to check your prices before you pay at walmart.com!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

On Sept. 6 I placed an order for grocery pick up from the Bedford, Va Wal-Mart. I cancelled the order the same day, as I have done a couple of times in the past. It's Sept. 10 and the charges are still listed as "pending" on my account. Wal-Mart credit said there was a "code" problem but it was up to the local Wal-Mart to fix it. The number for Walmart.com customer service for groceries connected me to someone who said the cancellation was approved but it would take up to 5 DAYS to show up on my card. He said, I SHOULD have called them directly to cancel the order so it wouldn't "go through the system". There is nothing on the Wal-Mart website to indicate that you should call them to cancel an order.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

They rarely get the orders correct. Items are left off or added. I was returning an item to Walmart customer service and was making a purchase at the same time. Instead of refunding my money, the customer service rep told me that she was applying my refund to the new purchase. What she did not mention is that she was not refunding the tax that I paid for the item. I wonder how many times Walmart makes refunds without returning the tax to customers. It appears to me that if this is a normal practice, it will certainly add up to a lot of money for Walmart and a loss to the customers. I was in a hurry on my way to an appointment and did not discover the error until later that afternoon. I will be returning the items for a refund of all of my money including the tax.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I have serious complaint regarding the store at 745 US Highway 287, Lafayette CO 80026. My husband, teenaged daughter and myself were shopping there today. It is our normal store. We have shopped there for 4 years, spending approximately $600 to $800 a month. Today, my husband and I got our weekly groceries and some clothing at a regular checkout stand. While we were doing this my daughter went and got a pair of jeans, two boxes of crackers, a Halloween decoration and a bottle of a juice drink. She was using her own money and went through the self checkout.

She came to help us after she was done and we were walking out together. When we got to the door two young ladies came up to us and one lifted a card. She showed it to my daughter who was confused. She said some initials, which after talking to friend I have found out were SSID. She didn’t explain why she stopped us at first. I thought she was collecting donations for some kids organization since she looked about 16.

She said "I need to see your receipt." I said "Oh! Okay here let me get it." My husband had walked out the doors ahead of us with our loaded down cart. She said "No. Not yours. Yours." Very rudely looking at my daughter. My daughter said "Okay sure. My bags are in my parents' cart." We walked out. There was a crowd of people staring at us. I have honestly never been so embarrassed in my life.

My daughter handed them her bags and I guess two people cannot count to 5. She had 5 items. They very rudely said "You’re coming with us!" I said "Oh wait a second. For what?” The intern, as we found out who she was later, said "Ma’am, you need to calm down.” In her best 16 year old, tough guy voice. Seriously? Yes, I’m sure she’s older than that. But, it’s hard when you’re almost 60 to not look at a child playing tough guy.

They told me it was none of my business since my daughter is 18. I said there are 5 items there! Count! They looked confused. Counted again and then said, "Oh. Okay." Then they just kind of stood there. I was very angry at their snotty accusatory attitude and said "Wow. That was a nice apology." The older one who I guess was in charge of this fiasco said "Well you didn’t give me time to get the words out!!!”

During all of this in front of the store was a group of people watching. I said "Let’s leave." Then I noticed a woman assistant manager or something official at the store, who I have seen many times, standing there observing and smirking. Her name is **. She saw me looking and started moving a cart around that was by the door. I said, "Boy, that was really some nice profiling. Grab the teenager with purple hair and accuse her of stealing." She yelled back at me across the parking lot that it wasn’t profiling and some other things. Very professional. I’m sure all of the people who witnessed this want to run back to this store for the amazing customer service. My husband was very angry. He said “Put the things in the car, I’ll be back" and went back into the store.

This ** person turned and took off when she saw him coming. I guess it was her break time or something. He went to the two young ladies who I guess are the snap Walmart store security. He read them the riot act and they apologized to him and said I shouldn’t have gotten angry at them. (I guess somehow it was my fault they made a mistake and then acted unprofessionally.) He said they were lucky we weren’t calling our lawyer. You should be more careful when you falsely accuse someone in public, loudly, of stealing. This will be my last trip to this store.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I went to the pharmacy to get medicine because I had a coupon for GoodRx. And the lady that worked there told me they were going to close for an hour because they were going to lunch. Her attitude and behavior was like I was bothering her because I wanted to start using Walmart as my pharmacy. No sorry. Nothing, I will never go back to Walmart. It was messy, dirty, and the customer service was by far the worse I have ever experienced.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Cortland Supercenter Walmart located at 819 Bennie Rd, NY 13045. The selling associate are so lazy, including management (Robin). I called the store to verify they had a particular item in stock Swai fillets 4 lbs bag. I was passed around the whole store for about 10 minutes in between holds, until I asked for a manager. Spoke with the store manager and only then I was told the item wasn’t available. My response was, "Why this wasn’t told to me during the time I was being passed around."

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Walmart customer service is so unprofessional in this location. SADDLEBROOK WALMART. The employees has a lot of attitudes and very feisty. I went to Walmart to return a gift from my baby registry. Savion and the 2 girls who work in the customer service were not helpful and doesn't know what they're doing. Managers were useless. They’re more pro employees than customers satisfaction. A waste of time and energy talking and explaining to them and it will end up nothing they can do to solve the problem. I'm very disappointed!!!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I ordered gift cards online with other merchandise. When I got the gift cards I decided to call the number on the back of the cards to see if they were activated. They were not. Still waiting to be resolved. Calling has not helped. I asked for a person to speak with at the gift card area (you can’t zero out and talk to a human) and the Customer Service Rep gave me the number on the back of the card!!! Chatted with someone in line at Walmart said it would be escalated. I think they just read off a script.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Ordered a jar of Bliss Multi Faceted face mask for $13 and received a packet of 3 trial sizes which I have purchased before from other stores for $3. They said someone would get back to me when I filed a complaint about my order, but they never did.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Ordered pet food at a great price from Walmart's website with advertised 2 day free shipping with purchase requirements. Package was suppose to arrive 9/4 with the two day delivery and now 9/7 and still no package. The shipper (LaserShip-Tampa) acknowledges that they have the package and all that they keep saying is that it will be delivered the "next day." Their tracking history looks like a nightmare with every day listed as "out for delivery" and then no delivery. At night when the trucks come back, the tracking has an exclamation point with my town name on it.

They have a question about my area. I have spoken with the shipper about it and they say no problem, you will get your package the next day and then no package arrives as they said it would. I have never had a problem with Walmart deliveries until this shipper was used. Walmart is no help, they keep putting it back on the shipper. They won't tell the shipper to return the package to them and refund my money. Don't know what recourse I have at this point except to challenge their charge to my credit card.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

On September 4, 2018 at 10 A.M. I ordered and paid for a Nintendo Switch that was in stock both at the store and warehouse. I paid for next day delivery. By 3 P.M. on the 5th I started a chat with customer support asking why I had not received any information about my purchase or shipment. They said something had happened and my order never processed. I have worked retail in shipping and receiving. That doesn't happen. So she gave me 10% off the purchase and had them rush order it for today the 6th. It's now 1:30 P.M. and the order tracker says waiting for package to arrive at USPS. So not satisfied at all with Wal-Mart online. Really need to step it up, I have never had a problem with Amazon or Ebay. I have been shopping at your store once a week since 1994. Guess I will be calling to see what has happened this time.

UPDATE. I contacted customer service again at 2 P.M. At first the woman Thelma told me, "It look like your product has been lost. Do you want me to reissue one to you? It will take a week to get to you with expedited shipping." I said, "No. How on Earth did this happen? Was it stolen?" She then said, "Well it looks like it was never sent out." I say, "Why is it going to take a whole week when next day shipping is offered?" No comment on that just offered me a $25 gift card. And a refund. So I say, "Give me the refund and I'll get it at the store." Well it takes a week to get the refund now so I can't do anything until that time. Complete headache and waste of my time and resources. Thanks a lot Wal-Mart.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I purchased Pinalim tea on Walmart website. I used the tea as instructed for twice, didn't work. I used two tea bags, didn't work. I used three tea bags, didn't work either. I took it to Walmart, I should return it through their website. The representative called me, and said, "Because of you opened the package, we cannot take it back." Nonsense! How can I say the product didn't help, if I didn't try it? Poor customer service. I stay with other online providers especially AMAZON, it's the best.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Aug 28, 2018 I placed 2 orders with Walmart. One item arrived in Aug 30 and another, I have not received. Both were guaranteed 2 day shipping. I went to Wal-Mart store, I asked customer service to help, but they told me that they could not help me because I was in the wrong Walmart. They don't care about their customers. Anyway, I had enough with Walmart, I just need my money back.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I placed an order on 8/30/18 and was guaranteed two day shipping. Received an email saying all items would be delivered by 9/1/18. On Saturday 9/1/18, I only received two of the 9 items and when I logged in, the delivery status changed to say it would not be delivered until Wednesday, 9/5/18. I did not receive any notification that there was going to be a delay in delivery nor was it given the option to consent or cancel. I emailed them and all they said my only option was to return the order once I receive it and only then would they refund my money!!!

According to the Federal Trade Commission Act, by not notifying me prior to shipping the items and giving me that option, I am entitled to a refund immediately and not have to pay for those items not shipped timely!! Had I known that they couldn't ship those items by 9/1/18, I would have not consented to the delay and would have ordered the items from Amazon! Walmart needs to be held accountable for this as it seems they are doing this to everyone, probably because they are losing business to Amazon and their Prime shipping. Now my daughter is in New Jersey without everything she needs because she left her bag at home! I am beyond angry! And all they can say is "Return your order when you receive it if you're not happy." Well what the heck am I supposed to do in the meantime! The money should have been refunded immediately so that I could purchase it again from another merchant that could still get it there faster than 9/5/18!

"Sec. 435.2 Mail, Internet, or telephone order sales. (b)(1) Where a seller is unable to ship merchandise within the applicable time set forth in paragraph (a)(1) of this section, to fail to offer to the buyer, clearly and conspicuously and without prior demand, an option either to consent to a delay in shipping or to cancel the buyer‘s order and receive a prompt refund. Said offer shall be made within a reasonable time after the seller first becomes aware of its inability to ship within the applicable time set forth in paragraph (a)(1) of this section, but in no event later than said applicable time."

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I went to the Walmart at San Mateo and Central in Albuquerque, NM. After I entered the store I was chased down by an employee who ran up to me and told me they did not allow shoppers with backpacks into the store. What he was referring to was my purse which isn’t that big. My “backpack” was buckled closed. Basically, I was being accused of being a shoplifter. When I looked around me, I saw other shoppers carrying large open shoulder bags that could have very easily accommodated shoplifting. As I said, my “backpack” was buckled closed. Furthermore, I saw another shopper with a backpack-style purse which, granted, was smaller than mine — but still she was allowed to shop.

I turned to leave the store and said to the employee — “Well, I guess I’ll do my shopping elsewhere.” The employee said to me, “Have a nice day. Thank you for shopping at Walmart.” From his tone of voice and mannerism, I could tell he was really saying, “** you.” I returned the cursory and walked out. I won’t be back. I wouldn’t encourage anyone to shop there. Aside from this incident, the place looks filthy.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Walmart Spokane Valley Store #5883 5025 E Sprague Ave Spokane Valley, WA 99212. We have ordered online groceries from this store twice now with the same disappointing service. First time ended up in a 50 minute wait with us waiting in the lot while they did the actual shopping. The manager called the following day to apologize and assure us this is not the type of service they offered in additions to a $20 bill. (We thought no worries they are new to this and let it slide). Now this is the second order we have placed at this store where we called while heading to pick up and after thirty minutes of waiting they informed us they were 20-30 minutes behind with orders.

We asked to speak to a manager and the store Manager ** came up and let us know we could cancel our order if we wanted to. We informed her how inconvenienced we were and that we would file a complaint online since her solution after wasting our time was to now cancel our order, and she replied with "go ahead the complaint will just come back to me anyways".

We have done online groceries at multiple locations and have never received such poor mediocre service. I will definitely be sharing and posting my experience to make sure other consumers are made aware that there are other stores like Rosauers and Fred Meyer to name but a few that actually take pride in their service and care about their customers. This is a poor standard of service and the store manager's attitude (Brandi) definitely speaks for the quality of service that Walmart offers. So thank you ** for offering us to take our business elsewhere. Obviously you are not invested in the mission and values of the company you work for and could care less for its success.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I placed 2 orders with them. 1 on Saturday the 25th and 1 on Sunday the 26th. Both 2 day shipping. I got the one from the 25th today, 6 days later, and the one from the 26th is scheduled for the 5th. I've called and chatted with them many different times and every time they refuse to help me even though they admit they screwed up. Never once was I able to talk to an American and I had to constantly repeat myself to make them understand. Wal-Mart does not care about their customers. All they care about is money and making sure that they can't issue a refund. I would really think hard about ordering from them. Shop around, because paying $5.00 more for something is way better than dealing with them.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I just spoke to a call center agent named Medina who said she works out of Montreal Canada call center of Walmart. She had difficulty explaining my bill to me, often saying the cents into dollars which was confusing in the conversation. She has heavy Middle Eastern accent but that's not the problem. The problem was when I told her I'm also monitoring our conversation because she kept making mistakes about the amount and also because she can't understand my question; she deviated from the question and did not come straight to the point. Medina then told me to hold on for awhile and came back saying she can't continue with our transaction because I'm recording the conversation.

In Canada, we only need the permission of 1 to record a conversation. Walmart records conversation. Why is it illegal for a Canadian to record a Walmart transaction recorded from a private telephone with the permission of the telephone owner? This woman should be fired. A lot of companies don't understand the Canadian law that while companies can record their customers' conversations, so can we. That is the law. In summary, Walmart employees have not been informed of who and which country they're dealing with as well, their employees are either lazy or has poor customer service skills.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I placed an order online this morning order # **. I was told online that if I spent $35 I would get 2 day free shipping. Well once I hit the confirm button to place the order I received an email telling me that my order should be delivered on 9/10/18. Today is 8/30/18!!! Where is the 2 day shipping!!? I first tried chatting with a stupid customer rep online that ignored me the whole time and then I had to get offline as I don't have all day to spend on Walmart's customer service chat. I told him to fix it and email me confirmation. Of course he did nothing and now at 2:30 pm I decided to call customer service as I never got the email.

After I told the customer service rep the shipping issue repetitively (as she was too stupid to actually listen to me the first couple of times I had to repeat the issue till she finally understood what I was saying). She then said she was transferring me to another dept. I told her as long as it didn't take too long and her response was, "Well call back when you are not at work!" CLICK (HER HANGING UP ON ME!!!). WHO THE HELL THINKS THAT IS HOW YOU TREAT A CUSTOMER!!! Walmart is true to their reputation! I always had stuck with Walmart's side when anyone complained about them but now I see the light!!! I will find somewhere else to shop in the future!!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Received my replacement order for 4 cans of dogfood that I did not receive in my original order. They screwed up AGAIN! They sent me Hearty Loaf with Beef. Called customer service AGAIN! They are sending ANOTHER REPLACEMENT! LOL! ALSO, called corporate to no avail! They claim that they have NO control over what these warehouses ship. We will see what comes on 9-1-2018, for the 21 can replacement. If it is also not right, I told the lady I spoke with today that I will be calling back for a full refund, and the incorrect cans that they keep sending me will be donated!!

Wal-Mart Company Information