2.31/5
Are you this business? Claim your page

6597 Wal-Mart Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 16, 2019

I placed an order through Walmart. Ordered 5 items, received 3 of the 5 items. Apparently Walmart "subs" out orders with other companies. If those companies fail to deliver, it is your problem to get your money back. Two weeks and still trying to figure out whom to call to get products not delivered or a refund. Will probably need to call my bank. This is fraud.

Original review: March 15, 2019

The following is an excerpt of an email received from Walmart concerning their "Savings Catcher Program": "What we've learned through Savings Catcher is that our efforts to lower prices upfront on thousands of items across our stores is working. Walmart's prices win most often when you submit your receipts, which tells us that the program's intent has been met. That's why we have decided to discontinue the Savings Catcher receipt submission, effective May 14, 2019."

Well, this is just a ruse to no longer need to keep prices competitive. I'll be willing to bet that prices on name brands will rise immediately after the program ends. It's a shame that they can pretend that they always have lower prices. If this was the case, I would not have collected over $200 from this program in a 19 month period. Walmart: you're becoming more deceptive than Amazon and I promise you, this deception will eventually bite you in the **!!!

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Beware!! There is no point in submitting your review on Walmart.ca They will not post it unless the review is very positive and pleasant for them. They discard any Negative reviews citing some reasons like: was written lacking personal experience, mentions shipping complaints, contains inappropriate content, is vague or needs more detail. They could find one of these reasons in any negative review, hence it will never be posted. What a great Customer Service!!

Original review: March 13, 2019

I bought some chicken wings from the deli and I had an adverse reaction to the drugs that they gave me at the doctor's visit before I went to Walmart. I must have put the bag of chicken wings down cause of the pain that I had. When the pain went away I look for the chicken wings but could not find them. So I went to the store manager and try to tell him of my ordeal and he didn't want to listen to me and had me arrested and cost me $170.00 for $5.98 chicken wings that I offer to pay three times to the store manager. So customers be careful. Don't go if you take medication. This might happen to you too.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I ordered a 2 tier cake for my grandchild's 1st bday & the evening I was supposed to get it I called to double check & they had no clue what I was talking about. So I had to take my receipt and copy of order form to them. In Feb. I also got a 2 tiered cake & that cake was incorrect. I order a big cake from here at least 6 times in the last 12 months. This is bad.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: March 13, 2019

I am more than frustrated with Walmart Supercenter Store #1515. I live near this location, maybe 10 minutes away. I will check website for a product and see it's either in stock or limited quantity available. Yet when I arrive at this location 10 minutes later after checking website there are no items on shelves. Funny thing is I can order online for free same day pick up at store and the item is available. How is that? I believe you are purposely not stocking shelves so people order online and when doing that there is a minimum purchase amount that people have to spend in order to pick up item in store. That's ridiculous and for these reasons I will NOT be frequenting your store anymore nor order online from Walmart. You will never be on the same playing field as Amazon and I'm sure there are other customers who are outraged at what you are doing.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Yesterday I made a purchase at the Maricopa, AZ Walmart while on my way home, (3 hours away - there is no Walmart in the rural town where I live). Today I realized that a $12.88 pair of shoes I purchased was not in the bag. I even specifically asked the cashier if I had gotten everything he had bagged, to which he replied, "Yes!" Today, I called the store, gave the woman I spoke to the number on the receipt and they verified that the shoes had been written in the book as being left behind. I asked if they could send me a refund and I was told, "No" that I would have to go to the store to get it or the shoes. I explained that I lived 3 hours away and I was not going to drive 6 hours round trip to do so. She said, there was nothing they could do to help me. Ridiculous! Signed: One very UNHAPPY Customer!

Original review: March 11, 2019

I bought 1 router in July and within 90 days, that router stopped working. It was called Trendnet router, and when I tried to return it, they told me it was past 90 days. Since it was only $20, I just bought another one. This one was called Tenda AC18 in November. The 90 days passed 2 weeks ago, and it just stopped working. This one I paid $90. It seems like any router I buy from Walmart only lasts just a little past their return policy.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Only have used Walmart two times. This last one I needed cat food then other things for free shipping. I always shop at Amazon but saved five dollars woopie not. Go to checkout. Purchased then it shows not in stock. I needed cat food so I cancelled whole order. Think I’m done not saying I only cancelled cat food and a candle. Called service. They cancelled then an email when products are coming. Called again. Today saw the box. You know the word I used then sent a letter. Now another email the cat food and candle coming.

Amazon I did my grandson's nursery not one problem. Plus orders every week never made one mistake. This taught me saving a few dollars has given me such stress and they should pick it up. Never dealt with a store like this. I cancelled the moment saw no cat food. I hate lies. That was the biggest rule I raised my kids with all adults now. What happens to handicapped people who can’t get to store or the elderly? They're at their mercy. This should be looked into and I will report this to the people that look into this. Spent $46 so it’s not the money. It’s the treatment. How they treat their online customers. Amazon only now seems small but it’s the principle worked in sales and if we treated a customer in this way fired.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I normally buy and like the Walmart brand of Great Value Sweet Tea. But here of late had has been tasting very stale, it actually been having May 5th of this year for expiration dates as also May 12th on the dates. My daughter even said it tasted funny to her. Like I said I normally buy the Great Value sweet tea throughout the year about two or three gallons a week but for some reason the last two weeks they have been tasting very badly. Today's date is March 9th 2019.

Wal-Mart Company Information