2. Shopping

Wal-Mart

3.7/5 (2167 ratings)

About Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: July 8, 2021

After a hunt for PS4 controllers and Google showing wrong opening times I'm glad that I made it to the Walmart in Spring Hill Florida at 6am since the app were showing that there were 2 controllers in stock. Once I got there looking for 5 min there were, just like almost any Walmart, no controllers to be found. Manager Stephanie came then up to me offering help. After 15 min she came back with a whole cart fully stacked with new shipment boxes with all sorts of products but she thought she seen the items I was looking for. Yes she was right.... From all 4 Walmarts that I drove to on that day, the only manager who took a look even through the storage and new shipments was Manager Stephanie in Spring Hill FL. Much appreciated to save me time and more hustle finding those damn PS4 controllers.

Original review: May 14, 2021

I gave them 80% because of the stores that I've gone to, and some of those stores I still do business with, is because Walmart has the best prices overall! Walmart has its own Pharmacy and Vision Center. It also has just about everything you'd need or want for your home, apartment, or business. Pets too! I almost forgot to mention the auto and garden sections! The cold and frozen food sections, have good quality products as well! It's where I do most of my shopping! Name it, and you can probably find it there, including electronics and clothes!

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 11, 2021

I love Walmart. Especially their home delivery service. I'm disabled so the home grocery delivery service is vital to me. Everything that I order is always in stock if not Walmart always make up for it with substitutes of equal price or greater value. Their prices beat their competitors. I save money every time I shop at Walmart. Not to mention they have everything I need from groceries, to clothing, to nail salon, to eye care, to restaurant subway, to hair salon, to car care. It's a one stop shopping experience and I love them because they have made my life a little easier! Thank you Walmart???

Original review: May 8, 2021

Walmart try to make their prices very competitive. I appreciate that I can buy almost all home products in a single Walmart store. I have lived in different cities and Walmart is located close to where I live thereby making it convenient enough for me to access the store. I like the new self-checkout options introduced in the store, it has reduced the queue of customers waiting to checkout. Overall, Walmart is an ideal place to shop for me to buy almost every item for my house and car and I would recommend it to anyone looking to save cost on everyday items.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

The associates are warm and friendly. They will go out of their way to please you. No comments of "it's all out there, or if you don't see we don't have it." The produce, bakery and meat are always fresh, and the stock on the floor is constantly being refilled throughout the day. I even had a stock person track me down at the check stand to bring me a couple cans of disinfectant. Now that is a "go to" store. This particular store is in Pleasanton, CA on Santa Rita Rd. AND it has excellent air conditioning in the summertime. Way to go everyone!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Had ordered a Hoover vacuum online. Daughter picked it up. Got home. Opened box. Inside box was a used dirty smelling Bissell. I called store. Daughter went back. Gave her hard time then told her I had to wait a week to get my card credited back. Why do they keep my money for a week when they took it out the minute I ordered it? Do not order from this store. They will sell you used dirty merchandise in a new box. And for any one that want to rip them off was told they don't open returned merchandise boxes so you can put what you want in box and they'll give you money but it makes it hard on people like me that are honest. Bottom line is don't order anything online from Salisbury Walmart. Their store and customer service stinks. Called corporate. Was on hold to to speak to a manager who never would answer nor would they switch me to account to give them a review at end of call. WALMART Salisbury MD STINKS AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Let me start by saying that I've been a Walmart Shopper for many years. This, primarily because their prices are the best. Lately, I've been taking surveys and the rewards I get I divide into Walmart and Target Gift Cards. Unfortunately the last 5 or 6 times, when I go to check out, the Cashiers have no idea what to do with these gift cards since they're paper and not a physical card. They ALWAYS have to look for a Supervisor to help them. It doesn't appear that there is any way to signal one either. No walkie talkies (like Target) and apparently not able to flash the light on the aisle number to get anyone's attention.

I waited about 3 minutes this past Sunday when I finally gave up and paid cash for my items that I had a $15 gift card for. Had there not been a long line behind me, I would have waited but I didn't want the people behind me get irritated. It's irritating enough just shopping there!! It was a crazy busy day and the store was mobbed. Now, let's take Target....If there is a long line, they will open a "mobile" cash register to assist. You do have to use a credit or debit card since they are not actual registers. But it sure does help!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

We have shopped from Walmart for a number of years. Yes, the growth of Amazon has helped and made it even easier to shop - from the comfort of our home. Recently, unable (a rarity) to find the items on Amazon, we ordered them from Walmart. After waiting for over 3 weeks - they were 2 weeks late - I was told the items were finally delivered! Yeah! Great - but no, not great, they weren't delivered and I was told I would be charged for them since I now had them. These were TWO BIG boxes - that were never at my door, or garage, or anywhere on our property - never delivered. Walmart emailed, called and "told me" it was my responsibility to get the items back if I wanted a refund! I now had to do THEIR job, find MY order AND get it back to THEM to get MY money back. Last time I checked, if you have a job, you carry through and complete it. If I order something and it doesn't come through, I get a refund - except, apparently, at Walmart.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

Classic bait and switch scheme: advertise something online for low cost (TI-84 Plus CE for $71), saying have to come into store to buy, then tell customer that item is sold out, and try to sell them lower quality model for almost twice the cost (Ti-84 for $129). I was in the store, showing the manager that online currently states there is stock and she said there must be something wrong with their inventory. What a crock - they lie to get people in the store and then try to sell things for full price. Rest assured that I will never shop at Walmart again, and neither will any of my family.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

I have purchased quite a few things from them. I'm done. I'll go back to Amazon because they make sure you are happy. When something arrives in the mail and it is defective Walmart makes it very inconvenient to return the item. You have to mail it back to them or go to one of their stores. If you are handicapped and that is the reason you buy online do not buy anything from Walmart. Amazon will pick up your order when it is returnable or when they are at fault.

Wal-Mart Company Information