Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart

2.1/5 (155 ratings)

About Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: July 8, 2021

After a hunt for PS4 controllers and Google showing wrong opening times I'm glad that I made it to the Walmart in Spring Hill Florida at 6am since the app were showing that there were 2 controllers in stock. Once I got there looking for 5 min there were, just like almost any Walmart, no controllers to be found. Manager Stephanie came then up to me offering help. After 15 min she came back with a whole cart fully stacked with new shipment boxes with all sorts of products but she thought she seen the items I was looking for. Yes she was right.... From all 4 Walmarts that I drove to on that day, the only manager who took a look even through the storage and new shipments was Manager Stephanie in Spring Hill FL. Much appreciated to save me time and more hustle finding those damn PS4 controllers.

Original review: May 18, 2021

I recently had a rather large order online and was impressed with the delivery service. I had ordered two eyeliner pencils and a lip gloss which had to be delivered separately for some reason but was surprised when I received a package with one pencil and nothing else in it. For the next two days I received a single package with only one item in it. Considering the fact that I got free delivery this must have been expensive for Walmart and I greatly appreciated receiving all the items I ordered without any trouble.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 14, 2021

I gave them 80% because of the stores that I've gone to, and some of those stores I still do business with, is because Walmart has the best prices overall! Walmart has its own Pharmacy and Vision Center. It also has just about everything you'd need or want for your home, apartment, or business. Pets too! I almost forgot to mention the auto and garden sections! The cold and frozen food sections, have good quality products as well! It's where I do most of my shopping! Name it, and you can probably find it there, including electronics and clothes!

Original review: May 11, 2021

I love Walmart. Especially their home delivery service. I'm disabled so the home grocery delivery service is vital to me. Everything that I order is always in stock if not Walmart always make up for it with substitutes of equal price or greater value. Their prices beat their competitors. I save money every time I shop at Walmart. Not to mention they have everything I need from groceries, to clothing, to nail salon, to eye care, to restaurant subway, to hair salon, to car care. It's a one stop shopping experience and I love them because they have made my life a little easier! Thank you Walmart???

Original review: May 8, 2021

Walmart try to make their prices very competitive. I appreciate that I can buy almost all home products in a single Walmart store. I have lived in different cities and Walmart is located close to where I live thereby making it convenient enough for me to access the store. I like the new self-checkout options introduced in the store, it has reduced the queue of customers waiting to checkout. Overall, Walmart is an ideal place to shop for me to buy almost every item for my house and car and I would recommend it to anyone looking to save cost on everyday items.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

I called customer service many times telling them I had not ordered certain items and that I could see the items were being sent to another name and STATE. They would not cancel the order and would not give me a refund. They are responsible for my bank information being STOLEN!!!!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

I went to the one on 5401 Fairington Rd Lithonia GA to get my son some milk and a manager thought it was funny to post a picture on her Instagram talking about me and not when I go in with my child. I feel very uncomfortable.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

Ordered an Item, recieved it broken, tried to get replacement fast and got zero help from customer service who did nothing but deflect and tried to make the process take longer when I told them I needed it faster. If at all possible buy elsewhere. I don't want anyone else to have to go through this experience.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

I received a Walmart.com Circular in the mail advertising products included the Black Friday 2021 sale. Excited that they had included a PowerXL Air Fryer Home Pro for $69, I placed one of the first orders online for this product on Black Friday. Everything went well in the ordering process and I received an email saying that I would receive the product in four days. Four days came & went with no order received so I called to check on the status. Forty-nine days later, I am no closer to receiving the order I placed at the start of Black Friday week.

I was able to determine that Walmart places no interest in honoring their Black Friday Merchandise sales but why should they? They get great advertising when they feature ridiculously low priced products yet don't have to mention that they only have a couple of them with no future orders planned when the customer orders come pouring in. All they do is offer a refund of that ridiculously low price. It's called the old bait & switch routine.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

Wal-Mart put tires on my van that are not recommended for it. Not the ones I wanted put on....they said they were out of stock of those.... I didn't realize it till I looked on their site when I got home. Still waiting on a call back from manager. Worst customer service ever!

Wal-Mart Company Information