Wal-Mart

84%

Compare Retail Stores

Research top Retail Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

1,901people found this page helpful

Record a review about your experience with Wal-Mart:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Complaints & Reviews

When the Walmart store in this area first opened it was a real blessing. Eventually, other businesses in the area started to fail and finally, closed. Now that there is nowhere else to shop Walmart has gone downhill as well. The selection is terrible, and the quality of items has turned sour. Especially in the clothing departments.

Customer service has also gone downhill in a big way. I once waited over a half hour for someone to come and assist me in the bicycle department, finally leaving because no one could be bothered. One of the cashiers called and called for assistance to no avail. I had a woman in the infant department, I believe the department head, that wouldn't even begin to try to get me a price on an unmarked carseat. She told me that it must be the same price as another seat which was nearby that was clearly a better quality, more expensive seat. Needless to say, I left with no carseat that day.

I feel like the people of this area are being taken advantage of and being treated poorly because of the fact that places to shop are so limited here. Half of the time I can't find what I am looking for, simply because it isn't in stock anymore. You can forget about finding any decent shoes. What has happened to the quality at Walmart?

I used to be able to go to the ladies department and find something that I actually liked. Now selection is geared toward the really young and the old. I'm 33, and I'm no teenager but far from old. They call the Walmart here a Super Center, I fail to see anything super about it.

I'm not saying that there are no good workers at our Walmart, There are many cashiers that I find very courteous and friendly. It would be nice, although, if you didn't have to hunt someone down to get questions answered or to get something off of a shelf that is too high to reach. I know many people who share my feelings about the way Walmart has become, and many of us are considering paying a little more elsewhere to get the service and quality that we prefer.

They don't ship on the weekends. I paid for fast delivery and they gave me a date to receive it on Sunday. Horrible. I wouldn't even have wasted my time. I could of found the item somewhere else. I don't understand how a business can have this error. Now I have to go through all this return bs to have my money refunded. Very pissed.

Store in East Flagstaff Arizona. I'm a retail manager in a department store. There are so many outs on the shelfs in this store. Cannot purchase half of the products that we are trying buy. Is there even a manager working at this location. This has been an on going problem on east side store. Very disappointed in this location. I have traveled all over United States, visited lot of Walmart locations, this seems to be the worst of all the Walmart I have visited. In my opinion management in that location needs to be re-evaluated. Needs some serious attention.

Attempted to order a fridge from .com in Fernley Nevada. Site said would take 7 to 10 days to pick up item. However, the store stated they had 10 in stock. Called Walmart.com regarding this and the csr (can't service right) person on the phone said their stock is separate from any store. This is crap. I travel and cannot pop into the same store to acquire a late delivery item... when it is in fact in stock at that store. I even selected the pick up at store option on the website.

Furthermore, the csr would not assist me whatsoever or transfer me to management. I stated that THIS WAS NOT a good customer experience tactic by Walmart and have management call me regarding this poor service activity. NO CALL SINCE A MONTH AGO. Go figure! 2nd, Walmart in store has over 22 aisles generally. 2 are usually open...4 if they get busy. Again WTF! I attempted to buy cigarettes with my $100 worth of groceries in Wood Village Oregon...only to have the cashier refuse to get my additional items with the excuse "my register won't ring them up". News flash Walmart... if you carry it... sell it! Screw the political correctness store of the new century.

My wife and me live in Anderson and do our shopping in Greenfield because there is not enough checkouts open in Anderson but now Greenfield is doing the same thing. Who wants to go through self-checkout with 150-200 worth groceries.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Placed an order online with store pickup option, while ordering it showed the store have 4 items in stock. I got an email immediately saying the order should be available for 4 hours. After 24 hours I got an email saying my order is cancelled because they don't the item in stock. I understand goof up's happen and ordered a different configuration with the option to pick up at same store and they repeated same thing. Please don't purchase anything online and waste your time. I lost 4 days in the process by which I might have ordered the same thing on Amazon for a little lesser price and still delivered to me a day ahead.

I was in the Pleasanton store today (8/12) from approx 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. While entering the return line, I encountered your associate Samantha yelling at all the customers to get a dog that was running around the store. She had stopped doing returns because she said she didn't like dogs and wanted customers to get the dog out of the store, even though she was surrounded by 4 co-worker who were joking about it and stopped processing returns too. The line was already long and after 15 minutes of this got real long. A couple customers said to Samantha to stop being disruptive/unprofessional and please help the returns line. She started to be rude to all the customers in the line and yelling with them.

One of the customers then got real angry and then told her to not worry about the dog because she's behind a counter and to do her job. That's when the owner of the dog showed up and took his dog outside. I then watched the owner of the dog exit and leave the store front with his dog. I told Samantha the dog was gone, hoping she'd be happy and return to helping all the customers. She then directed her already rude behavior at me and took a personal tone with me by saying "Don't worry about my job, I'm doing my job and helping customers," when she actually was not. I finally get to the front of the line and she stares me down. I am standing within earshot and I she starts to say to another associate Kelly, who is the Asst Manager "This ** boy thinks we are going to return that cell phone here" while they both laughed. They said some other racist stuff I don't want to repeat.

Kelly should have been the one to help me but purposefully ignored and directed me to Samantha. They were treating this customer return as some sort of bad joke. Before I could even set the phone on the counter she said "You can't return that here." So I then asked to speak with the Store Manager. Samantha then turned and represented Kelly as the Store Manager. I looked at Kelly's badge. It said she was the Asst Manager of the return dept not the store manager. I asked her for the store manager.

They would not call the store manager for me. They would not help me insisting it was the store policy to not do .com returns. I am a disabled person and it was getting difficult for me to stand. I begged with Kelly to follow policy. I showed her my return paperwork which states to bring the email, and item in original packaging back to store. They keep me waiting another 30 minutes. During this time tried to reach the Store Manger from my cell phone. I couldn't get through.

I called walmart.com myself. After an long hold they came on and reviewed the policy with me. They asked to have Kelly call them. I asked her to do that and don't think she actually dialed them until a long time went by. By this time, about 45 minutes have gone by. The Store Manager Correna showed up to the return department so I called her over to explain there was a problem. I explained to her I am disabled and need some help with my return and poor customer service. Correna was very helpful and professional. She then contacted.com, reviewed the policy with them and me, and then punched in my return on the register, completed my return.

Being disabled it is really tough to get in the store. Having Samantha and Kelly make me stand for about an hour, hurl racial insults while in line is too much. I explained to the manager Correna that I didn't appreciate being treated so terribly about my disability or the color of my skin. I will never shop at a Walmart store or.com again after this experience. And I will also be telling all my friends disabled and able not to shop there anymore. Poor customer service is tolerable. Being ostracized is too much!

I can't believe Walmart as of 8/11/2016 will not take back any returns without a receipt. We buy so much there & just cannot keep every receipt. They will not even allow returns on their own store brand. WE WILL SHOP ELSEWHERE FROM NOW ON!

Shopping to Wal-Mart is great until you meet with the artist, and there are many of them. Many of the tellers are very skillful magician to seal the goods from the customers. Taking advantage from the tellers, bags carousel they use these tactics. First they never hand the bags to the customers. Second they rotate the carousel clockwise (opposite side of the customer). Third some of merchandise (they decide to steal) they put behind 2 empty bag hangers. Fourth they refuse the customer to pick up the stuff before paying. Fifth they force you to pick up the bags while they are choking the next customer. This is a very well planned distraction to force you to pick up the bags in hurry.

If you try to pick up your stuff before the next customer started to be checked, the teller is complained and accused me endangering their safety. For that reason I waste more time and product with the bar code scan by myself in self-scanning line, and after check the rest at the teller. I fear the part of equation is the Wal-Mart choosing the carousel bag hangers, giving the best opportunity the tellers to steal.

A couple of hours ago, my husband and I were shopping at the WalMart Super Center in Sherwood Park, Wye Road. Ankush, an employee, came up behind me and almost tripped me while I was "moving too slow". When I'm shopping, I did not know there were minimum speed limits. When I pointed this out to this rude little man, I said that he could have walked around me or simply said, "Excuse me." When I said this, his story changed to "I did not see you." How could he not see me when I was right in front of him? I went to Customer service and got an apology from the lady there, but I should have received one from the rude little man who nearly ran me over. I needed a laundry basket, but we never just buy one thing, even if that was the intention. We left empty handed and did our shopping elsewhere. NEVER AGAIN will I set foot in that place. Unbelievable lack of respect.

I recently paid my account credit card off at Walmart because of higher interest rate and in between the account being paid off I also made a payment. So when I got my next statement from Walmart it showed paid in full with 22.10 credit which I called Walmart and they said I could just use the card and use the credit. But before I could use it Walmart Synchrony bank sent me a check for 22.10 which I took to Walmart where I lived Gloversville, N.Y. 12078 and they would not cash it. Asked store manager why, he said they don't cash checks. Then was told by Walmart to send check to Synchrony bank and ask them to void the check and refund the amount to my card and I would spend it at the store.

I then just yesterday Aug 8, 2016 got a letter back from Synchrony bank with a letter with my original letter and them saying, "Sorry we cannot accept this check as payment because it was made out to wrong person". I still have the letter which states I am telling them I cannot cash the check because I don't have a bank account and the Walmart store will not cash it so where in my letter did they get I was trying to make a payment. I still have the check and the 2 letters and no refund of the amount to my credit card. I know this is a small check but if the shoe was on the other foot and I owed Walmart 10.00 they would have charged numerous fees and put me in the credit bureau. Also have letter I sent to them and the check.

Updated on 8/16/2016: I still can't cash this check. I know its only 22.10 but still getting the run around. store manager ** in Gloversville, N.Y. 12078 said they don't cash any checks. I told him it was a Walmart check he still says he will not cash it. I know someone there and he said they do cash checks. They sent me another check for the same amount now I still have 2 checks that they will not cash. So let me get this straight. They give you a check from Walmart and you can't cash it. So who monitors the maybe 10's of thousands of checks that Walmart won't cash so they make off with all the money? You call the local walmarts and store managers will never answer the phone or leave you on the line waiting forever.

I still have the letter I sent and the one they sent back saying they can't accept this check as a payment, the letter clearly explained I was trying to get a refund of overpayment and not make a payment on a paid up account. I don't have a checking account so can't deposit it.

On 28, 2016 I purchased a Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Sandwich at Walmart, 2150 Chili Avenue, Rochester, NY. The price was $2.78 and I looked forward to a tasty sandwich that afternoon. Imagine my surprise, when I opened the sandwich and there wasn't a bit of bacon or ranch dressing on it. I'm sure you think $2.78 is not a lot of money, but I am on Social Security and I expect to get what I pay for.

My reason for this review is simple. In 2013 I was a contractor for US Xpress I hauled on the Walmart account out of Henderson NC hauling grocery product from the distribution center to the store. In September my terminal leader came to me and said Walmart accused me of stealing diesel fuel for my truck from the facility. I was told there was proof and my contract terminated. In October I had a traffic stop and was arrested for obtaining property false pretense. I had to get a public defender and while this case was going through the legal system I lost my truck, my home and no one would hire me due to a pending case.

I was able to get all the evidence against me and start building a case I was indicted in January 2014 and I turned down every plea because my record was clean and I intended for a trial to keep my record clean. The DA would not go to trial due to lack of evidence and the case I had built was very compelling the charges were dropped in March 2016 nearly three years later and I found out US Xpress had paid Walmart for the alleged fuel stolen. I am left with nothing. I lost everything and went to jail and spent the last three years in limbo. Justice has not been served and lawyers want thousands to take my case so I just have to shed light on this injustice any way possible.

I'm so frustrated! I cashed payroll checks at the same Wal-Mart for over a year. 2 weeks ago, I received the first of some small settlement checks totaling $682 issued from a LAW FIRM *TRUST ACCOUNT*. I went to the Wal-Mart in town, I don't normally use and no one was in their "Money Center" so I went to Customer Service. My check and ID were promptly handed back to me with a little decline slip and no explanation from the girl who just walked off. I called the number and the "automated response" listed 6 reasons it could be declined. No!!! Person please!!! So naturally the person I get barely speaks English, puts me on hold 3 times and provides no explanation. I asked "So basically your company puts a formula out there based on statistics and it denies checks at random based on check #, amount, location, routing # or anything else it doesn't LIKE?!" She basically agreed and told me to cash it anywhere but Wal-Mart.

So TODAY I receive my pitiful little income tax refund and go to my regular Wal-Mart with my sister and 3 year old niece. We have a buggy FULL of stuff. Frozen dresses and curtains, bookcases, pretty lamps and frames, tons for a day of decorating. I run to the Money Center to cash it while they wait in line but guess what?! DENIED! My 2 normal ladies weren't there so I was concerned about that too. This guy was even ruder as the CS girl from last time. I explained "THIS IS FROM THE GOVERNMENT. HOW IS IT NOT WORKING?" He didn't know or care. SunTrust next door to the Money Center said it's new and causing tons of problems. No kidding. Luckily my sister has the funds and bought everything but it was supposed to be my gifts to her! I hope this isn't happening with payroll checks as well. Something has to change. What an ignorant bassackwards way to run things! Keep up the good work. Wally World. Ugh.

I tried to return an item I received as a baby shower gift. I returned it with the original gift receipt and because they could not find it in their system they refused to accept the return even if it was for a merchandise credit. All I was asking was to exchange the product for another similar item!! Even the Assistant Store Manager Tammy said they could not allow the return even with a receipt because the item was no longer in their system. Plus, it states nowhere on the receipt what their return policy is!!!

Tammy, asst manager, said they did not need to put the store policy on their receipt because people should know. I don't know why she's even the asst manager and how she got there in the first place! Tammy also said they've never run into any issue like mine... So apparently I'm the only one out of the hundreds of the thousands of guests that come in with this issue. This is the reason why I hate Walmart and refuse to shop there even though they are down the street from where I live. I would rather drive 7 miles to Target than go to Walmart!!! Hate their employees that look like they hate their jobs.

I have been shopping at Walmart ever since I can remember, and never had a single problem. Today my wife and I were picking up some groceries at the High Ridge, Missouri store. We shop there almost every single day, sometimes 3 or 4 times a day, and we know and like most of the employees. When we went to checkout a cashier I had never seen before started giving me an attitude before I had even unloaded the grocery cart. It contained about $60 worth of groceries, and a 12 pack of beer. I am 59 years old, and was accompanied by my wife. The cashier asked for my wife's ID, and I refused. I was the one buying the beer. We had some words, and then she called the acting manager. A woman named Miya who insisted that it was a state law that they card everyone in the company if someone buying alcohol.

In all the years I have been living in Missouri, I have never heard of such a thing. In fact it has NEVER happened before this incident at any other establishment, including other Walmarts we have shopped at. Obviously if I am shopping with my 2 year old son, he isn't going to have an ID. If I were shopping with my parents, friends, or other kids, I find such a policy not only impossible to enforce, but idiotic because it is at the discretion of the person checking you out. My wife could simply have been sitting and waiting for me, or still shopping. So this is obviously complete nonsense. My father and I spent an hour or so trying to find any such law on the Internet. It does not exist. So after the acting manager asked me to leave, I complied. A few minutes later only to be pulled over by local police! Apparently this acting manager named Miya had filed a complaint, although I had done nothing illegal.

This was the last straw, so I want to make sure every single person knows what happened. My wife now refuses to ever set foot in a Walmart, and my mom won't either. Of course this means my father won't be shopping there, as well as the rest of our family, relatives, and friends. So far this story has reached about 150 people, but it is about to go viral. I would conservatively say I have spent at least 25% of my income at various Walmart stores over the past 20 or so years. We can all find other stores to use instead, but I'm hoping for a more level-headed resolution. I am an IT and web expert, and at this point I expect a personal apology from both these employees to myself, and my wife. I don't enjoy escalating this sort of thing, but I won't let this stand. I have photos as evidence of the entire event.

Based on several shopping trips to several different Wal-Marts (because at one time, I thought they all couldn't be so awful as the local one) + reviews & things said to me by the employees/other customers of aforementioned dump, I have come to the conclusion that every Wal-Mart everywhere should be completely done away with. First, the stores themselves are nasty, disorganized dumps that allow some pretty gross things done by customers, two of the worst is allowing dogs (and some cats) to roam about within the store & people walking around barefoot (Hello safety, sanitary & allergy problems). Second, every time I have bought food there, I wound up getting sick from it due to mishandling (food stuffs being left out in extreme heat, employees just tossing stuff here & there & damaging packaging/causing it to split open, etc., not putting it away fast enough & properly, etc.)

Before I continue, I know the problem is not ALL on bad employees but the fact that the parasitic corporate turd known as Wal-Mart are too cheap to hire enough help & so things around the store can't be done properly because of that. Plus they don't treat the employees they DO have very good at all so that doesn't help the situation much either. Anyhoo... Wal-Mart also causes smaller, local businesses to close & basically sucks the very life out of its employees & the economy of the town & also the fact is that people seem to think 'Ooo, it's cheap & I can save a lousy dollar or whatever, so I'm getting SUCH a great deal'. Cheaper in price doesn't always mean you got a good deal. That SHOULD be common sense but apparently is not. I also call Wal-Mart junkmart because most of their wares (non food & shampoo/housecleaning/toilet paper type stuff excluded) IS junk that breaks with minimal use requiring you to *gasp*.

Go give Wal-Mart more of your hard-earned money to replace said cheap junk. Even Kmart is a step above Wal-Mart. Maybe not a huge step but still better. If you're as tired & sick of all of the above as I am... for crying out loud, stop shopping/working there (even if you have to live with family/downsize for a bit til you find a different place to work & yeah, it might be hard but worth it) & stop supporting such blatant disrespect for people's right to good quality products, to be treated decently (customers & employees alike) & the right to earn a decent, livable wage. Speak with your mouth, actions AND your wallets. IDK for sure, but I think that maybe the only way to get rid of the Wal-Mart disease... no employees to work for them & no income being made by that corrupt, despicable parasite named Wal-Mart. Don't take the easy way out & continue to let them ruin your life & others' lives too by continuing to shop & work there.

I know it's easy to say & maybe hard for some to do, but have some dignity & self-respect & go for it. At least try. Sometimes the hard way is the better way. I think in this case, it is the better way unless you don't care about quality products, decent work environment or maybe making a decent wage in a better, more stable place. If that's the case, continue doing what you're doing & change nothing. (:

I went in Walmart, mind you I have two small children so I'm in a hurry considering it was 10:30 at night and I only went to get baby cereal. So as I go to the checkout line I ask the girl if she was open. She told me no. So as soon as I go to another line a man comes up and asks the same and she told him she was open and processed his things. Which really pissed me off considering I am a single mother and for me to go to Walmart in the rain at 10:30 at night and not be able to hurry up and get out of there. I really want to rate my every experience at that particular Walmart horrible. Everyone there is ghetto and rude. Walmart has lowered their standards and is hiring anyone and everyone.

On 7/7/16, I ordered a refurbished Vizio TV from walmart.com, received an order confirmation by email, and within 24 hours, another email confirmation that my order had shipped, with UPS tracking number attached. Delivery was dated to arrive on or before 7/13. Throughout the week, I checked for tracking updates on UPS.com, but it remained at "processing". I ignored it, deeming it some sort of glitch (Walmart clearly declared it as "shipped" in their email) and just waited patiently for delivery day.

7/13 came along, and after patiently waiting until 6 pm, I knew the package just wasn't coming. I contacted walmart.com, who after checking on the order, informed me that my item had been "lost" during the shipping process and never left the building. This baffled me, as I've never had an online retailer flat out tell me they'd completely lost my order. Out of stock, sure. Lost? Never.

They offered me the option of a refund or a replacement. I was annoyed, but hey, mistakes happen and I still wanted my TV (it was a great price) - I chose replacement, on the condition that they could expedite the shipping to mitigate the sum of my wasted time. I was told that they could not offer me anything other than standard 3-5 day shipping. So, I guess they don't mind letting the consumer be the sole bearer of the consequences of their mistakes. Begrudgingly, I decided to go ahead and let the reorder go through (it was a great price).

I received email confirmation of the order. Two business days go by, and no update to the status of my order. This time, I wasn't going to take things for granted - I contacted walmart.com the next Monday afternoon (7/18). Sure enough, something wasn't right. "There was an error while processing your order for shipping" they claimed this time. They instructed me to cancel the order and reorder it yet again. It would take up to 48 hours to ship, and they would send it via standard 3-5 day shipping. So, at that point, I was looking at an additional 7 days or more, with no assurance that this wouldn't happen again.

As a customer who already had a pre-existing grievance, I would expect any half-decent customer service department to tell me they would send someone over to shipping shortly to find out what the heck was going on, and make sure my item went out on a truck TODAY, with expedited shipping as a small token of salvaging a damaged experience.

I couldn't believe I was dealing with a world renown retail corporation. I told them to just cancel my order completely - great price or not, I give up. The same day, I ordered a comparable TV (a little bit cheaper even) from a far lesser-known online retailer. By the next day, I had a tracking number letting me know it was on a FedEx truck, in transit to the destination. I've never felt so relieved about a professional transaction going the way it was supposed to go. I will never shop walmart.com again.

I was in Walmart one day May 25, 2016. I slipped on some water there which no wet floor signs were out. When I fell I cut my leg in the cart. They took a report and gave me a claim number. I had to go to hospital, get cut taken care of and get a tetanus shot. I had also pulled muscles in my arm from grabbing cart trying not to fall. In no way am I trying to get rich. Just want my hospital and missed days from work paid - compensation for my pain and suffering not a million dollars. I have called their insurance company about 20 times since then, left several messages and no one will return my call or even acknowledge me.

I have placed my first and LAST order on Walmart.com and here is why. I ordered a Vizio TV online and was given a delivery date. I checked online to confirm the delivery was on time with FedEx as I wanted someone to home when the TV was delivered. The order indicated that it was not shipped so I called customer service to find out why. They indicated it was probably lost in shipment and canceled that order and reordered the TV and I asked for expedited shipment which they said they would do. But while they were processing that request, they hung up on me. So I called back, got another rep and she indicated that the request for expedited shipment was being processed and to check my email for confirmation.

So hours passed with no email confirmation so I called and talked to a third rep. He indicated that my order request for expedited shipment was not processed and he cannot and told me once the order has been placed he could not expedite it. Then told me my TV would not arrive until a week later. At this point I have had and will never use WALMART.COM again as I believe I would never get my TV. So I canceled my order and demanded my money back. Let see if I get it. As much as I hate the way Amazon treat its employees, I have never had 1 issue with any of the hundreds of orders I placed as a Prime member.

Placed a very large order with Walmart.com for my new apartment. Had to have 4 replacement orders sent, out of 18 items ordered. Whoever they have working in their warehouse either is getting paid pennies or they're idiots. NEVER AGAIN!!!

I sent my guys, hubby and son, to Wal-Mart for hoses. They came back with 4 flexible hoses at $20.00 + change each because they thought since I am handicapped they would be easier for me to handle. Not only handicapped but very low on finances due to the high cost of medication. Out of 4 hoses I have 2 left. The first two obtained holes almost on the first use. Now with $40.00 + change out of use for meds I am now hurting financially. These hoses are highly advertised everywhere as being the answer to your prayers. NOT to mine!! How can something so expensive be so shoddily made. I certainly intend to make sure my friends and family will not make the same mistake I did. I do have the receipt if that is needed. I will make a copy!

Purchased a defective car dash-cam. Tried to return it to Walmart but was turned away. Told I had to contact the vendor. Vendor made me return it at my expense. Be very careful when shopping online at Walmart. Not all are from Walmart. Once they have your $$ you are on your own.

Summer Waves Swimming Pool - Walmart store are selling swimming pools without ladders and has no ladders avail to purchase in the store, you have to order them. Stupid and Dangerous. A child could get in and cannot get out.

Wal-Mart needs at least 2 workers in phone center. It's not just selling most customers need long time to help one of them. A lot of people left. The worker Ashley is very good at her job. Wal-Mart is so tight they can afford more help all over store. It sucks when you have to walk to end of store and still can't find anyone. What are they going to do when no one goes to Wal-Mart anymore?

I recently purchased a gaming computer from Walmart.com. I was very excited about this purchase. I was given a delivery date of today. After I placed the order, I watched the website with excitement to see where my order was in the process. The order was in the "processing" stage until yesterday. Mind you the computer was due to be delivered today. So I called them yesterday and explained that my order was still "processing" and that I was worried that it would not arrive by the date THEY gave me. Customer service was VERY rude. When I asked to speak to a manager, I was left on hold for about 15 to 20 min.

When they came back on the line, they were very insistent on me canceling my order and re-ordering the computer. They said that my order had "fallen through the cracks" and no one had any idea on what to do. I was transferred between many reps until one said they were going to connect me with corporate. Well, I ended back with the same customer service person I started with. So, it is now 11 P.M. on the day that I was told it would be delivered and it's nowhere to be found. Can anyone PLEASE HELP ME?

I placed an order through Walmart.com that was processed through pharmapacks.com and paid for with a Walmart gift card. The order ended up being canceled. Pharmapacks.com indicated it had issued a refund, but the refund never appeared on my gift card. When contacting Pharmapacks.com, they stated this would have to be handled by Walmart.com as this was how the order was handled.

After a 15 minute wait at Walmart.com customer service, I explained the situation to the Walmart representative. She stated no evidence existed that pharmapacks.com had issued a refund and that I needed to contact them. When I stated Pharmapacks.com stated they had issued the refund and would have to resolve this with Walmart.com because that was who had billed it, she stated she would contact them and advise me how to proceed. After a 10 minute hold, Walmart.com disconnected my call. Looks like I may have to give up on my gift card refund. Definitely the last time to do any business with Walmart.com.

I ordered a pedal boat. I was told it would be delivered on 6-24-16. I Called on 6-25-16 to see where it was. I was told I needed to call a shipping company and make a appointment with them and it would take another week to get it. The activity that it was for was over by then. Very disappointed people.

Placed a few orders online with walmart.com sold by Quality Photo. All the orders were cancelled after few hours. Called walmart.com, they said that the order was cancelled because it was out of stock instead of the obvious incorrect pricing.