Wal-Mart
2.15/5
Based on 629 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Wal-Mart

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 19, 2018

5647 Wal-Mart Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I purchased a winter coats from Walmart's website. When I got it it was too small and I ordered it in my size. When I tried to return it I was told by Walmart I had to contact the vendor by email so I did and all they basically wanted to do is give me a $2 refund and have me keep the thing. I feel this was not fair and there are many out there that feel the same way.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

First off let me say, I am a Walmart girl! I LOVE Walmart and I shop there for literally all my needs. The prices can't be beat and I can always rely on them having what I need. But when it comes to having to make an online purchase, I almost always run into problems. And I have never had a good experience with their customer service when calling. On this particular occasion, My mom had ordered a video baby monitor to be shipped to my house, when it arrived I realized that they had shipped the wrong monitor. They charged her for the more expensive video one she ordered but sent the much cheaper, non video one instead.

Upon calling customer service I was met with the absolute rudest agent, he was unhelpful, rude in tone and downright insulting. He was of zero help and gave us only the option to return it via mail without a bunch of legwork on our part with no apologies. Remember, my mom ordered and was charged for the monitor we wanted but sent a cheaper one instead, they had our money and we had an inferior product because of their negligence. Well when getting off the phone feeling disrespected I decided to head to my local Walmart to speak with someone in person and the CS agent working was more than helpful and we received the correct monitor with far less hassle than the rude man on the phone told us was necessary. Also, when I calmly asked the man on the phone for his ID number he refused, would give me only his first name and would not tell me how to spell it.

I wish I could say this was the first time and the last time I had to deal with Walmart's online customer service reps. Sadly, it wasn't. One particular time, I called to inform them, which truly was only me being kind, that they had inadvertently refunded my account for an item I purchased but they sent it out anyway. Being that I don't like dishonesty, I called to explain this to them, the man who answered was completely rude, talking over me and not listening the issue, which by the way did not benefit ME in any way. When I asked to speak to a higher up he hung up on me. I should have stopped there but I called back and sorted the situation and Walmart got their money back.

This is just two out of four negative experiences I've had with Walmart's AWFUL online customer service department. I have since stopped purchasing anything online from Walmart to avoid having to deal with their nasty customer service agents. I suggest buying from other online retailers, who care about their customers and making sure their order is correct the first time. Nothing is more upsetting than spending your hard earned money, getting the wrong item and getting belittled by the company for it then having to jump through hoops to fix their mistake. Needless to say, Walmart has missed out on thousands of dollars in purchases from myself and my family members because of their horrible online customer service. This is sad as I said, I'm a loyal Walmart shopper in store, I just wish they had the same for their online department as they do in store.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Chat session with Brandon **. He advised my order was stuck in processing and I will not receive my order. Asked for a supervisor and was advised they could not arrange. Decided to call Walmart and their customer service didn't help either. They told me that if they placed my order again I would get it in 10 days. So Walmart messed up my order and I need to pay for their mistake? Makes no sense!!! I requested for a supervisor and he could not accelerate my shipping. Because of this error now we must sleep on an air mattress. HORRIBLE customer service and not willing to fix their error. I would rate 0 stars but not an option!!!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

After purchasing an electronic item and some grocery items I paid and went to the exit. An employee approached and asked for my receipt, which I gave her. After this disgraceful display she then had the nerve to wish me a 'good day', to which I was compelled to wish her a few expletives. After cooling off I regretted that, but I resent being treated like a criminal after paying good money at a store. This is not Sam's Club or Costco, where you agree to have your cart checked at the door and I'm tired of being treated as guilty by default. I got halfway to my car and turned around and went back to customer service for a full refund. I won't allow your store to treat me this way again because I'm through shopping there.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I am writing to you about your store located at 2425 E 2nd street Reno, NV 89502. I like to express my dissatisfaction on your store. I went into the store and purchased items. When I went to the check out counter the lady was really helpful. I have an electronic coupon on my phone from Shopkick that I earned and received the coupon. When I checked out she scanned the coupon and it came up to call a manager. ** was very rude and said that Walmart does not take electronic coupons anymore. I asked when and he could not tell me.

I asked for a manager and he gets on the radio and tells a female that I wanted to talk to her about the electronic coupon and she told him that she could not be bothered by that and she was not coming out to talk to me. This store has had nothing but very bad service in the last two years that I have been shopping here. This is uncalled for and I hope this goes to the CEO and that someone is concern about this store. You need a new manager here to run this store the way it should be.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I found them a bit expensive but I liked them so I made the purchase and I received two old bookends with the corners busted in a plastic envelope without protection, now I want to send them back and they said that they would have to deduct a 15% of packing and handling anyway, what a joke!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

This store has a ridiculous return policy in relation to other retail stores. Bought a product that was defective out of the box, tried to return it less than two hours after buying it, and was told it cannot be returned because it is opened. Yeah, I don't possess supernatural abilities, so how in the world would I be able to determine it was defective without opening it to see it? That is a ridiculous return policy for a major chain to have, given how many others do NOT operate that way.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I had a slip and fall in the Robertsdale Alabama Walmart. As I was entering into the door, two women were coming out of the same door in my pathway, so I step to the right to move out of the way. I slip in some water (trying to save my back), I fell forward. Immediately my hand began to swell. So I go to the cashier to let her know I injured my hand, and If I could speak with a manager to report the incident. The manager comes up, I explain what happened, then she calls for a guy to come up and take an incident report. So the guy ask if I really want to make an incident report, looking at my swollen hand, I said, “Yes, look at my hand." I told each one of these people, that they may want to clean up the water so no one else would injure themselves. No one picked the water up, NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE I SPOKE WITH SAID I'M SORRY YOU HURT YOURSELF.

The guy who took the incident report said they would follow-up and check on me within a couple of days. Not one person called, nor were they even concerned. I'm sure a lot of people may have said they fell in the store and were not hurt, but clearly it would be seen from the video, and looking at my hand, that I was injured. I may have to have surgery on my hand now!!! WALMART CAN GO TO HELL, THEY OVER-WORK THEIR EMPLOYEES, AND DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. I'll be shopping at Target for now on!!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

3.5HP Outboard Motor Boat Engine Updated With Stroke Water Cool - I purchased this product and it arrived promptly. It sat in the box for roughly a month. I used the product a total of three times. During the third use, the propeller and intake components fell off rendering me stranded. I wrote to the company and their response was that they cannot resell the item therefore they cannot issue an exchange/return. Additionally, they said it was out of warranty. In my opinion, this is not a warranty issue. However, it is a defective product issue. This company does not stand behind their work and/or products. Needless to say, I am not pleased with my experience with their customer service and their product.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I purchased two pair of blue jeans using Walmart.com. I used the same information to place this order that I use for other websites, such as Amazon.com. The difference is HUGE. Walmart requires a signature upon delivery, which is outrageous for a couple of pairs of blue jeans. I was lucky to be home at the time of delivery, otherwise I would have had to wait for another deliver attempt, or drive to the FedEx shipping office to pick up the order. I've received orders from other suppliers that were valued at 50 times the amount of this order that did not require a signature. Stop treating me like a criminal! That will be my last online order with Walmart.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I Normally pay cash for most purchases. I happened to be working in a different town and that town didn't have my bank. I don't pay ATM fees so I asked if they accepted check. Yes they do. Great. I don't particularly enjoy shopping and I loathe the rude customers in Walmart so I clear it like enemy territory. I load up my cart and I mean overloaded. I go the self check out and ask if I can pay there with a check. No but I can scan it, have it transferred to another till and pay there be on my way. Great because I have a system for bagging so I get home and everything is in order to be put away. OCD maybe but with a lot of frozen for 4 teenage boys and an hour drive time is critical.

I scan. I repack cart. I transfer to another till have the check already filled out and it's denied. Another employee comes over. Goes through the whole process again. Costing me now 15 mins to pay and leave only to be denied again. I am handed a slip and told to call the number on it. I do and it takes 15 mins to get through the automated system of TeleCheck to get an operator to tell me my check was denied due to no history. No history. Not bad history. No history. TeleCheck refusing to accept a snapshot of my current account balance showing I can more than cover the check leaves my only option of the ATM. I demand to speak with a manager and tell the cashier I will be back with cash. I come back within 3 mins with the cash and having incurred not 1 but 2 ATM fees because Walmart's ATM has a $300 limit which wouldn't cover my purchase.

I wait another 20 mins for the assistant manager to show up and just say he is sorry and that TeleCheck gets to decide check acceptance and it's usually due to bad history. He has never heard of a refusal due to no history but he isn't saying that is the case. I informed him I was denied due to no history and have the ATM slip showing a remaining balance in my account of $2498.33 AFTER pulling $500.00 to cover my purchase. I have no "bad history". He states he can give me a $20 gift card to alleviate my frustration. I respond that doesn't even take the edge off and put himself in my shoes. He states he couldn't do that and can give $30 which more than covers the ATM fees. Really? I respond time is money and I have perishables, an hour drive and have been trying to pay for an hour now. $30 only makes me not want to shoot something.

I'm from the north. Saying I'm so mad I could shoot something is emphasis on frustration. This manager actually asked if I was threatening him. Give me a break. I responded I'm not a violent person but this experience is by far the worst shopping experience I have ever had and his $30 towards the purchase doesn't even begin to cover what I have went through. I find it insulting. I tell him, "Get the card. I just want to leave with my groceries". I turn back to the cashier and she informs me the till timed out and everything has to be re-scanned but don't worry they will do it for me. I wait another 20 mins for my groceries to be scanned again and for the assistant manager to return with the gift card. I then have to go through the process of paying $394.87 with $20.00 bills. Then I am finally able to leave only to have to stop every 5 feet in the parking lot and pick up yet another bag that slid off the cart because they didn't load it properly.

I get home. My ice cream is all melted. Popsicles are mush. Who knows what shape the tater tots and fries are in. Bread is smashed and I don't know where anything is. They put cans in with frozen items. Boxes in with refrigerator items. I calculated that I have spent a minimum of $45,000 in groceries alone over the years at Walmart. My take away. If they are going to treat their customers like criminals that is all the customers they will have left because without a serious incentive I will never step foot in Walmart again.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Ordered a workbench and came with broken drawer, took 3 hrs to assemble. Also ordered 3 storage shelves, damaged in shipping and open box. Part was missing. Walmart wanted to ship me out a WHOLE new one and then swap broken and missing pieces, schedule a pickup of new box with parts, etc. Days and hours worth of extra work, vs. just contacting the manufacturer and having the broken and missing pieces shipped. Walmart is the worst. Will never order again.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I would like to share with you my unsatisfactory experience with Walmart.com. I saw an item (a toy) online that was advertised for a price and available at my local Walmart for pickup. When I added the item to my online shopping cart so that I could buy and pick up the item the price changed. I shared this with the Walmart online chat and they could not see what I saw and recommended that I contact Walmart customer service. I did contact Walmart customer service and provided them a screenshot from my computer that reflected the lower price.

Walmart customer service representatives and I had several email communications and each communication consisted of the same: Walmart made an error, would not honor the price that was shown on Walmart.com, and that Walmart did not have to honor the price per the Walmart’s terms and conditions. I understand that Walmart is not legally responsible to honor the price that was displayed but I do think they should do more than cite their terms and conditions (repeatedly). I normally don’t seek assistance from customer service or complain but this was truly a unsatisfactory experience.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Yesterday I stopped at the Walmart in Germantown WI to buy some groceries and personal items. I have a tendency to meander through the store, pick things up, place them in the cart and then put them back after thinking on it. I did this for about 2 hours when I realized I'd spent way too much time there and needed to get home to make dinner. Well, I didn't do a final run through of my cart like I usually do and unfortunately when I checked out at the self-check register I completely forgot to grab the little items that I'd placed in the front of my cart.

While I was wandering through the aisles I'd taken off my scarf and put in the cart next to my purse which covered the items enough so that I forgot they were there. This is totally my fault - and I understand that it looks bad. However instead of a sales associate informing me that I still had items in the cart, (which is what I thought those people standing around are supposed to do) I got swarmed at the exit as I was leaving. I've never been accused of shoplifting in any fashion before and I'd just spent over $70.00 at the register. Instead of letting me pay for the items I'd forgotten to scan - which I offered to do about 20 times - they treated me like I was robbing a bank.

It all totaled about $117 since there was some makeup in there that ended up being way more expensive than I thought it was (and had I gone thru my cart before I checked out, I most likely would've put half the stuff back). However my pleas to pay for all of it fell on deaf ears even after I even pulled the cash out of my wallet to show them I had enough and wasn't trying to get away with anything. It didn't matter.

They called the police and I ended up getting a $460 theft ticket! I understand that people steal and that it's their job to stop that from happening. My issue is that if they thought I had stuff in my cart - why didn't they point it out at the check-out like they are supposed to? Isn't that supposed to be what those people are watching for? Had someone said something - I would've done a face palm, sorted through the stuff, bought what I needed and left the rest. I'm an idiot shopper, and the people at the self-check out didn't tell me I still had stuff in my cart when they knew I did. The whole ordeal could've been easily avoided.

I take the blame for forgetting, but not for stealing. I was treated poorly from the time I was stopped. I'd also like to point out that I had several tote bags with me as well as a giant purse and you'd think that if I meant to actually steal the items, I would've done a better job of concealing them - like putting them in my giant purse. And to put the cherry on top of this garbage sundae, I had my debit card information stolen from that exact store location twice last year! That's why I only pay with cash at that specific store now and why I had enough cash on me to cover all of the items. Needless to say - I'm never going back. This is the 3rd strike and Walmart has lost my business, as well as my family's business, for good.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Hello to all who read this review. I would like to say that shopping at Wal-Mart use to be a good experience, however the service and products have gone from the experience. This is become a norm. I have been to three locations to look for Just For Men Beard. Not in store. This is only one example in most cases. I now shop at Shoppers Drug Mart or other grocery stores. No product. No sale. One of millions they are loosening. It reminds me of the mistake K-Mart made in the 90s. Now who shops there.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I went into Wal-Mart in Albuquerque, NM located at Wyoming and Academy. As I was checking out my grocery shopping, I had placed a $50 Visa Gift Card on the conveyor belt and requested to check it out first as it was a birthday present for my father, who was coming to meet me. I was informed very rudely by the cashier that "you can't use a Credit Card to pay for any gift cards. It is to be cash or debit card only."

I asked her since when because I've always used my credit card to buy them and asked to her to double check for me. You woulda thought that I was asking for the effing moon to be pulled down by string cheese, as she LITERALLY huffed at me and then asked her supervisor (who was just as rude). The supervisor said "I don't know where you've been buying them cards at, because we haven't used credit cards for years." Needless to say I was appalled! I was the only one who showed up to my father's 74th birthday party last night with no gift. Unfortunately this is not the first horror story of my experiences with Wal-Mart and Wal-Mart.com.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Horrible service sending money Walmart to Walmart. They interrogate you and if they don't feel like sending money they just won't. They told me I didn't answer all the questions correctly. They asked me where I got the money from and what the person I was sending it to was using it for. (It was 1,400) I asked them why is it any of their business and that's when they said they can't send it. SMH. It was for my uncle who doesn't work and has cancer it was money to help him pay some bills. I was so angry. I've never been treated like that my life. In tears angry.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Purchased a 24" tv and wall mount. Wall mount was recommended by Walmart to purchase with tv. Wall mount does not fit tv. Called customer service to complain and let them know that the ad is not correct. 1st person we spoke to told us we had to buy an additional part that was 89.00. Tv was only 99.00. After talking with her we were disconnected. Called back, we made sure the rep had our phone # in case we got disconnected again. After telling him our problem he found a wall mount that would fit tv but it was twice as much as original amount. He said he would give us part for same price and free shipping. And then we got disconnected (or hung up on).

Called 3rd time. Could not understand what this person was saying. After explaining to this person she told me she could give discount on part but not free shipping. Asked to speak to supervisor (someone I could understand) after being on hold for 15 minutes. Person came back and said, “I could have free shipping also.” By this time I am totally frustrated. I checked my credit card and they billed me for full price and shipping. Called back the next day asking to speak to manager. Was put on hold for 15 minutes and then guess what I got disconnected again (or hung up on again). Totally frustrated!!!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I order a set of lamps from Walmart.com and their Third Party Amazing Buys Inc on January 12. Received a delivery date for January 22 and a fake confirmation tracking number. Have not received lamps and no longer wants them. Have contacted Walmart and they said they would contact them. Have not heard anything from both party. I will never order from Walmart.com again.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

On January 5th the store located at 540 Marks St, Henderson, NV 89014, sold to me a slow cooker pot as new, when we opened it at home resulted that it was not only badly used, but dirty with spots and remains of dirty food. When I come back to the store and talk to the manager (Debbie), she even did not take a look to the dirty product, as if this was very common happening there, she did not even apologize, just returned the money. I complained to the corporate customer service, but I still have not response from the store about why this happened.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

Early this morning at 12:30 AM I went to check out at a Scan and Go because the Walmart in King, NC does not have an employee working a register at this time (but that is another story). I had two transactions I needed to do. I had them separated; one purchase on the top of the cart and one purchase on the bottom. I checked out with my items up top. I placed my wallet back in my purse because I do not like to leave my wallet out of my purse if having to walk away from it to get items out of the cart. So after folding my receipt and putting my wallet back in my purse, I was approached from behind with a Walmart employee saying "excuse me, are you going to be doing another transaction to pay for those blinds?" I told her, yes and I told her that she should not say anything until someone goes to walk away with their cart because I had still been standing there. She told me that she has to do that.

I called the manager today about the incident. I was told by the manager this is Walmart's protocol when doing two transactions because once the customer walks past the checkout area, the police are called and it is viewed as theft. I told the manager again that I had not even grabbed a hold of the handle on my cart, had not even moved the cart. I was told again that this is Walmart's protocol. I do not know if I will be shopping at a Walmart again.

I know there are shoplifters and thieves out there but I do not agree with this protocol at all. Their protocol presumes an innocent person is guilty without even doing anything wrong in the first place. I never want to feel this way again. Home Depot, Lowe's hardware, I checkout with two transactions and they've never handled the transactions like this before.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

After a week passed from my supposed delivery date to store I called. Rep said order was lost and I could cancel and reorder. I said I need item... reship direct to my house to make up for your mistake. Told not possible but she would give me a $3 refund for my trouble... (put that $3 where the sun don't shine). I called back to cancel and get a refund... never to shop Walmart online again. I was told refund not necessary as my charge card was only authorized and not charged cause I did not pick up yet. Well Master charge told me the card was indeed charge about 2 weeks prior. Damn liars. Do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere. And if you think I'm just one irate customer... read the rest of the Walmart horrors first from other people. You have a 75% chance of being ** by Walmart.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I purchased a Shop-Vac at Walmart Deerfield Beach on US1 on January 16th when I opened it I discovered it was previously used dirty and haphazardly shoved into the box. I brought it back for return on January 22nd at which time I was asked why I took so long to open it and basically was accused of using it and trying to bring it back the customer service Representatives name was Venante. Needless to say I was shocked and explained that I work a lot and then my first convenience to use this item to clean my pool. I opened it and discovered that it was used. She called the manager and explain to the manager he claims that he bought it this way but I don't know what took him so long to open it so what am I going to do with him. The Manager said give him his money back. I express my displeasure at being accused of returning a used item and she stated, "I don't know what your problem is you getting your money back."

Furthermore I explain my displeasure at her accusation and she said once again, "I don't know what your problem is you getting your money back." It's very hard to put into words the overall body language facial expressions tone of voice and disrespect that I encountered I was dumbfounded at this employees disrespect lack of empathy and unprofessionalism. I even said to her do you think I have time in my life to wait in line for 30 minutes to return the $39 item. BTW I still need a Shop-Vac to clean my pool.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

I've ordered from Walmart.com several times and never noticed that these Marketplace Sellers existed. Until I purchased this item which appeared to be Bratz dolls. But in their 22 word long title, it does state "fashion". Since it's Walmart, I'm ordering with ease because I know they have a good return policy. Well unfortunately for me, it wasn't actually Walmart. Rather, it's with a Marketplace Seller and refunds or returns are not Walmart's responsibility at this point. So once I learned this I contacted the seller, Appletree Technology Inc via e-mail on 12/14/17 and requested an exchange. They responded 6 days later only to say my order had shipped. I then explained that I already have it, but now I want to return. Their reply was that a return process will begin and that I will receive a return label in 3-4 business days. Oh and "they process several orders a day and can assure me they will do their best".

That was back on 12/20/17. I have not heard from them since. So, this company is either ignoring me, OR, they just have very poor customer service. Or both! I'm reconsidering doing anymore shopping on Walmart.com if they're going to continue doing business with these types of companies. Walmart should step up and take responsibility and refund their customers at this point, but they continue to direct you to the Marketplace Seller. Unfortunately, I had to chalk this one up as a live and learn experience.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

My first order was lost in transit then Walmart sent me the wrong item not once, but twice!!! I ordered a anti- fungal body wash and they sent me tea tree oil foot scrub. They are completely different. I will never order from Walmart again!!!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I purchased two picture frames on 12/31/17. When they arrived, I noticed there wasn't anything in the package to protect the frames from getting damaged during shipment and that one of the frames was badly damaged. I went on walmart.com to request an exchange/replacement. After receiving a return shipping label in my email, I packaged and shipped the damaged frame back to Wal-Mart. According to the tracking information, it was delivered to Wal-Mart on 1/8/18. I contacted Wal-Mart customer service on 1/12/18 to find out why I never received a replacement frame.

I was told by the representative that there was an issue processing my returned frame/shipment information and that the replacement would be shipped right away. One week passed, and I contacted Wal-Mart customer service again to see where my replacement frame was. I was informed that despite the return shipping tracking information indicated that it had been delivered to Wal-Mart, the system did not reflect this, so I was never shipped a replacement. This is the absolute worst online shopping experience I have ever had and LAST time I will ever purchase anything on walmart.com ever again.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

In September 2017 we went to Walmart and bought groceries in Winston Salem, NC. The sales associate said that my mother's credit card was declined (she was from out of state). My mother gave cash (over $100). When we got home, we realized the credit card showed it was charged. The associate pocketed the money. Calling the credit card company they said it would "drop off" but it never dropped off. My mother paid via card and cash. We have spoken to 4 managers, someone in accounting, the loss prevention person and sent a letter to the CEO. Everyone says talk to the managers. We have not gotten the money back yet. I will NEVER shop at Walmart again. We have reported to police, Better Business Bureau, Attorney General. We are still waiting.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I ordered tires from Wal-Mart, when I was in the store, very happy with the ones we found and couldn't set up I appointment because it was just hard because I'm a teacher and didn't want to waste time. There was a line... Few days later they called. Said my tires was in. (Yes) Happy. Set a appointment for Saturday... Mind you I'm in Buffalo. The weather is bad in the winter. So the weather was bad so had to rescheduled, they told me that was fine they understand. They send my tires back!!! Mind you I really need them and it is a after 7 day they have to send them back but they are getting them from another Wal-Mart and my appointment was rescheduled.

No one said they would send them back. No-one said, "Can you come in before that or they will be gone." No one told me this... So now not only do I have to still drive around with bad tires... I have to go somewhere else to get them because they didn't even try to help me. Just wanted to get me off the phone because they had other things to do. : ( What is wrong with big corporate companies? They don't care about the working people that put money in their bank... This really saddens me. They really didn't even try help me. : ( If you read this I hope it helps you.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

***Beware*** Wal-Mart only sells tobacco and alcohol product to 'Americans'. They only accept US ID and no foreign passport. Because they are ignorant. I felt very discriminated against when I was turned away from this store because of my nationality.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Order#** placed on 11/21/17 for $187.24. Did not receive the correct item ordered and the item sent was defective. After repeated attempts to work things out with Walmart.com they promised to refund my $ and they did not. Instead they say they did not receive the money from my bank debit card from Opportunities Credit Union. They also claimed to have already refunded the $. They withdrew it from my account and did not refund it and my bank statement proves it.

Wal-Mart Company Information

Walmart
www.walmart.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use