2. Shopping

Wal-Mart
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.84/5
Based on 2,132 ratings submitted in the last year

Wal-Mart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

The associates are warm and friendly. They will go out of their way to please you. No comments of "it's all out there, or if you don't see we don't have it." The produce, bakery and meat are always fresh, and the stock on the floor is constantly being refilled throughout the day. I even had a stock person track me down at the check stand to bring me a couple cans of disinfectant. Now that is a "go to" store. This particular store is in Pleasanton, CA on Santa Rita Rd. AND it has excellent air conditioning in the summertime. Way to go everyone!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

I am a regular shopper at Walmart. The store offers lower cost “great Value” brands. The selections are not always as wide as some other chain stores. But, it is the people that makes the difference. All the staff, go out of their way to be of assistance. The shelf stockers will leave their work to help find an item. The Cashiers help place my items on the belt, the men in the parking lots, push my cart out and load my car. Not so at the other chain stores.. Again it is the people that makes the difference!

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

Great selection, great prices and awesome contactless curbside and home delivery services! You can also add pharmacy, beauty, and household items to your grocery list. Frozen items are actually frozen when they get to your vehicle or your home. The shoppers do a superb job picking out fresh fruit and vegetables. Walmart always seems to be well stocked as they very seldom have to substitute items. And fragile items are kept together and in great condition.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

This is the lowest cost coffeemaker at Walmart, or anywhere, so of course, my expectations are not higher than that. I think it was less than $13, and for my needs, it's fine. I make coffee every day for myself, and I'm picky about good strong coffee. It uses smallish filters, it's a fill and pour through model, and makes a small pot. It's fast, but not fast, and easy.

The only things I've had problems with are: it gargles a lot, as if it needs to be cleaned, which I've run vinegar through, but it's not filled with calcium or any bits, so I'm not sure why it's loud when filling. The other is the lid, that kind of catches, and sometimes needs a little push down. Other than that, all good. I had one for a long time before it just stopped working, and I replaced with the same coffeemaker.

Original review: June 17, 2020

I miss choosing my own bacon, fruits, etc. I am grateful to the considerate Walmart employees that shop for my online order. They have been considerate and good shoppers. Never had a broken egg, their choices have been great. The employees that bring out my groceries to my car wear their covid19 masks, pack my car with consideration and always polite. I go in the mornings because the weather is hot in Tampa, FL even at 10am. They're out in the sun, lifting grocery bags wearing a mask. I want them to know how much I appreciate all of them, every week. Thank you. Laurel **. PS BETTER than Instacart any day.

Original review: April 6, 2021

I purchased Krispy Kreme Donuts at Walmart. The next day at work I ate one. The second donut as I went to pick it up I noticed hairy mold growing on it. Afterwards I threw up twice and the next day I couldn't stay off the toilet. I informed both companies and neither one seem concerned. Walmart is blaming Krispy Kreme yet they put the product on the shelf. Walmart told me they forwarded my incident report to Krispy Kreme and that I need to reach out to them. I have reached out and still have not received a call from Krispy Kreme as I contacted the claims department. I was really sick and Walmart nor Kripsy Kreme cares.

Original review: March 26, 2021

I ordered 2 bunk beds, paid and waited for a refund for over a week for in the 2nd bunk bed came but only one of the boxes. Called customer service and got put on hold. Well it has been 15 mins and I am still on hold.

Original review: March 18, 2021

AIMING at my child will get Walmart BANNED in my home. Walmart and PS5 put something out to get kids to come on and order ps5. Well, kids are harrasing parents now for months for this piece of ** and then we finally say yes. He saved his own money...he can get it. They have the kids go on walmart.com and order because a "release" is happening. He hits add to card in second 1, and they are out of stock. Then we are ALL on every 10 minutes for a release trying to get one into the cart. Out of stock in 1 second? I don't know why they would do this if they don't have product but it's such a time waste, I will not order or shop THERE anymore. I AM DONE. These kids have enough to deal with this year... Stop playing psych games.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I went and bought the card because I was in an urgency to buy something. Registration? I got the message "It is in the process"... tried a couple times, now I get the message "you have entered an invalid number". Call, no human to answer. These stores are happy with taking your money. Go to the store, customer service. The poor clerk couldn't figure it out either, and was as frustrated as I was, because she couldn't get anyone on the phone... The card is not working, no customer service available, and the package doesn't say anything about "Oh... by the way, you'll have to wait 48 hours while we decide to perhaps give you your money. That way we can invest and get even more rich with your stuff while you have to suffer you little maggot..." Stay away from Walmart. Support local.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I have ordered a hidden camera via Walmart online but I received a memory card. After 2 months and 4 contacts with supplier through their website and 2 chats with Walmart directly, there is still no solution about the camera. Every time after I have contacted them, I will receive response email within 24 hours asking me send them pictures of what I received or ask me to tell the story again. After I have replied with what they asked for, then there is no more follow up from them. After I have replied their email again and again, finally they have suggested me to keep the memory card and no mention about the camera.

I have declined their offer and told them that what is the reason to keep the memory if I don’t have the camera and I have memory card and don’t need extra one. And then I won’t receive anymore response. After few days, I emailed and asked the latest status, then they repeat their offer, and there is no response after I declined their offer. It happened repeatedly at lease three times already. And still there is no mention about the camera, just ask me to keep the memory card.

Wal-Mart Company Information