2. Shopping

Wal-Mart

3.8/5 (2168 ratings)

About Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: May 14, 2021

I gave them 80% because of the stores that I've gone to, and some of those stores I still do business with, is because Walmart has the best prices overall! Walmart has its own Pharmacy and Vision Center. It also has just about everything you'd need or want for your home, apartment, or business. Pets too! I almost forgot to mention the auto and garden sections! The cold and frozen food sections, have good quality products as well! It's where I do most of my shopping! Name it, and you can probably find it there, including electronics and clothes!

Original review: May 11, 2021

I love Walmart. Especially their home delivery service. I'm disabled so the home grocery delivery service is vital to me. Everything that I order is always in stock if not Walmart always make up for it with substitutes of equal price or greater value. Their prices beat their competitors. I save money every time I shop at Walmart. Not to mention they have everything I need from groceries, to clothing, to nail salon, to eye care, to restaurant subway, to hair salon, to car care. It's a one stop shopping experience and I love them because they have made my life a little easier! Thank you Walmart???

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 8, 2021

Walmart try to make their prices very competitive. I appreciate that I can buy almost all home products in a single Walmart store. I have lived in different cities and Walmart is located close to where I live thereby making it convenient enough for me to access the store. I like the new self-checkout options introduced in the store, it has reduced the queue of customers waiting to checkout. Overall, Walmart is an ideal place to shop for me to buy almost every item for my house and car and I would recommend it to anyone looking to save cost on everyday items.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

The associates are warm and friendly. They will go out of their way to please you. No comments of "it's all out there, or if you don't see we don't have it." The produce, bakery and meat are always fresh, and the stock on the floor is constantly being refilled throughout the day. I even had a stock person track me down at the check stand to bring me a couple cans of disinfectant. Now that is a "go to" store. This particular store is in Pleasanton, CA on Santa Rita Rd. AND it has excellent air conditioning in the summertime. Way to go everyone!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

This is the lowest cost coffeemaker at Walmart, or anywhere, so of course, my expectations are not higher than that. I think it was less than $13, and for my needs, it's fine. I make coffee every day for myself, and I'm picky about good strong coffee. It uses smallish filters, it's a fill and pour through model, and makes a small pot. It's fast, but not fast, and easy.

The only things I've had problems with are: it gargles a lot, as if it needs to be cleaned, which I've run vinegar through, but it's not filled with calcium or any bits, so I'm not sure why it's loud when filling. The other is the lid, that kind of catches, and sometimes needs a little push down. Other than that, all good. I had one for a long time before it just stopped working, and I replaced with the same coffeemaker.

Original review: June 20, 2021

Saw a product online in a store by our home for $20.88. Went to the store. The same item rang up for $48.88. Spoke with Mgr, he informed me they don't price match and online prices are different. He had no authority to override the price. I informed him this wasn't a good customer experience. I went home and ordered the same item for curbside pickup. Walmart is a very low-end store and I expected better but had to remember who I was dealing with.

Original review: June 17, 2021

My experience lately has been disappointed. Walmart is one to the stores that is affordable for everyone. I do love the store because of its pricing. But my question is why North Bergen, NJ location has been lately out of stock on everything lately. "What's going on," I ask myself. I hope things get better. I would like to walk in and find what I'm looking for and leave happy and satisfied. I do see employee stock up. I just don't think is enough.

Original review: June 3, 2021

I purchased an HP All in one desktop computer at Walmart. According to the Walmart representative and the walmart website, all of their warranties come with ADH protection. I first called because my computer was making "fan lines" across the screen when using the whiteboard function. I was informed by the representative that they did not cover and that I would have to contact Walmart of the manufacturer.

On the second occasion my monitor fell over and the screen did not work anymore. I was again informed that they did not cover it because it was an accident. They were more than willing to refund me the purchase price of the warranty, but that does not help me one bit. I paid $500 for the computer, and less than a year later - I have to purchase another computer. I needed to know upfront that they did not cover accidents, so that I could have made a more qualified decision to purchase my item from Best Buy instead who have a better warranty plan.

Original review: June 1, 2021

Place a pickup order online at 7:15 am and received a confirm text that order was received few minutes later. I received my text from bank 1 hour later that it was charge for Walmart. After waiting 5 hours I call store several times (8) no answer & then I call customer service 3 times before answer & they said that they could not do anything but transfer me back to pickup. Again no luck. At this time it was 4 pm. I then tried 3 more times up until 6:45 pm. No luck. I had to call neighbor for help to go pick up supplies at another Walmart for me, due to me just getting out of hospital I was not able to drive. Problem with that was bank still had hold on funds for Walmart online, so I had to get funds from another account for same products. And as of 5 days later due to 1 holiday I still don't have my account refund???

Original review: May 30, 2021

I ordered a set of tires to be delivered to a nearby store location for pickup. The shipment was delayed a week and a half. It said online they had been delivered to the store, but when I called the store they had no record of them having arrived. This order was then refunded to me and a new set of tires was ordered with a 10% discount for the inconvenience. The discount part was at least something. But with this second order, there were yet again logistical problems. The website said they had been delivered to the store, but the store checked the back room and did not find my tires. Again they said contact the website. I called Walmart.com again and politely explained how frustrating this whole experience had been, which had taken almost a month, and I had nothing to show for it.

They said they would refund my order. Apart from this, the maximum compensation they said they were able to give me was a promo code to "spend $45 dollars on the website, get a $25 dollars off". Now ask yourself, does this sound like it makes up for a over three week delay waiting for nothing, the phone calls with representatives that had no idea where the tires were, the bouncing back and forth between the website and the brick and mortar store, etc.? For me, this was a serious waste of time, and the promo code compensation a shrugged off gesture with very little substantive value.

Wal-Mart Company Information