Wal-Mart

Compare Retail Stores

Research top Retail Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

The stroller I bought at Walmart was a cheap and easy using stroller for my toddler. My child was so excited to ride in it and he also liked the smooth riding. He also loved it because it had a Mickey Mouse character on it. Had the stroller for about 3 years and nothing broke on it. It folds easily but I just thought maybe it could have a cup holder on the top.

I bought a $300.00 Happy Holidays Wal-Mart Gift card on 12/17/2016 and there was no money on the card. I went back to Wal-Mart several times and talked to 4 managers at the local store #3391 in Schertz, Texas. They told me they can't do anything as far giving me my money back and told me to call the phone number on the back of the card which I did and when you call the number you can't get through to anyone. I went back to the store and assistant manager called a different # and told me to send the information to them and I did. Nothing happened with the card company and they told to call Wal-Mart and get help from them. I even contacted Wal-Mart's Corporate office and they were not able to help me. End of this story is no one was able to help me they couldn't give me any activity print out as to where my money went to and I am still out $300.00. Don't know what else to do.

I tried to add an item to my cart and got a box that said I need to provide my name because MFG is charging lower price. There was no option to add to cart without entering my name. So I purchased from Amazon instead.

Wal-Mart has the worse customer service. Supervisors and managers ever annoying as all **. Initial call to customer service - pleasant associate unable to help me. Will have supervisor contact me within 48 hours. No calls. I called management 2/3 weeks later, I get an agitated supervisor. Can't help me. Will connect me to another upper manager. Will call me back. It goes on and on...

Finally have some resolution - get a call middle of my very busy work day. Here 30 days and email. OK thank you. Thinking I have 30 days to ship back items... not realizing I had to sign a RA within a certain timeframe then had 30 days to return. Out of town... check my email. Oops I missed the signature cut off by 2 hours. OMG... call ASAP. Now they cannot do a thing. "System won't allow yada, yada, yada too bad... Have a nice day and thank you for calling Wal-Mart." Horrible waste of time and energy. Please do yourself a favor... shop anywhere but Wal-Mart. I know I do now.

I worked for Wal-Mart for 3 1/2 years, but only 1 1/2 for this manager. For 8 months my department was short 3 people but the same amount of work was expected to get done. I called in sick and when I returned this store manager told me, on the sales floor, that calling in sick was unacceptable while we were so short handed. Never in the 1 1/2 years did he ever say good job or looks nice. The maintenance department is so shorthanded that at times we have no one to cover the day shift so until the night crew comes the store goes without being cleaned all day. This kind of environment is unhealthy for employees and customers.

When you don't have enough employees to do the work you need done after a while it is going to start causing workers to become sick physically and mentally, it is unfair to demand so much from such underpaid workers for so long. I do not see how someone who has almost 60 hours of PTO paid time off available or unused can be fired for excessive absences/tardies. Considering the fact that I was also covering 2 other departments on a regular basis I think that if you are going to work someone like 3 associates then they should also be given the benefits of 3 associates. I am so upset for having worked so hard for this manager at Wal-Mart to be used and then fired for being sick. I have never seen him in the store on a holiday or giving up every weekend for 3 1/2 years to give no compliments for all the above and way beyond, or for going the extra mile, that is what is unacceptable MARCO.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Walmart on Bertkouns road in Shreveport. I don't know the date it was a few weeks ago, time: 8:30-9:10. One of the managers working the night shift (woman, **). And the employee working the night shift in the pictures, she was tall, & **. The employee working with her was also female, **, and had a blonde or white highlight in her short hair. We first came in and asked about how to get graduation invitations and she was rude and had a bad attitude and told us to use the kiosk and we had to search through the kiosk to figure it out. So it took us about 30 minutes to create the graduation pictures.

About 15 min after being there a group of about three people (** family or friends I believe) and they sat beside us and made their graduation invitations as well. Later on the employee asked how many we needed and my boyfriend said that he wasn't sure and she turned off, rolled her eyes, and mumbles to her friend employee that we could "keep not knowing". When we finished and went to check out she told us we had to wait till the next day (when I have come to Walmart plenty of times before and I know that the machine immediately starts to print the pictures out and is always finished before the expected time and date) and she also mentioned to us that the other customers that came in after us were gonna get theirs anyways.

So being a customer and seeing that we got there before the other customers, it looks kind of racist and rude of her to refuse to sell us the pictures because of the fact that we apparently finished after the time they closed. The pickup hours do say that they are opened from 8am-8pm and I understand this, but it doesn't seem fair that the other customers were allowed to get theirs even though they came in after us. So we were extremely dissatisfied with what happened so asked to see the manager. We explained what happened and she went back there with us to talk to the employee.

The employee had an attitude with us in front of other customers and it was embarrassing. She was looking at me whenever I told her it was unnecessary for her to talk rudely about us to her employee friend in front of us and other customers. She looked me in my eyes and got an attitude and then I asked her "are you really talking to a customer that way?" And she responded with "no I am talking to my manager". The whole time while looking at me. The manager never called us back nor did she correct the employee and fix the problem. She simply told us to go to Walgreens.

So we went to Walgreens the next day with perfect customer service and spent over $100 on pictures. Also when my boyfriend went back there to get his keys that he left, the employee gave them to him In a rude manner. The other customers who were ** told the employee that she should have thrown them at him and the employee responded with "yes I should have" and then they all started laughing. I am pretty sure that whenever we went back there with the manager that the girl was ripping up our invitations that the printer printed out. They were putting them into a Walmart bag. we have yet to go back to this Walmart and will not be going back. It is unacceptable for an employee to treat a customer that way, as it is for a manager to not correct their employee. Walmart will not receive our business again after that.

I paid 80.00 for Advantage Plus and it did absolutely nothing for fleas, as a matter of fact they laughed at me and ate the 2 dogs' body all up. It's a shame to spend that kind of money for something you believe will help your animals to feel better. Walmart and Advantage should give everyone their money back! I'm sure both companies know exactly what is going on and are laughing all the way to the bank.

Today I got my check from the city so I went to cash it at my neighborhood Wal-Mart. The lady did counted it to me but still took a 20 out of what was supposed to be 446.00 dollars now 426.00. I called to tell of course. They were a little rude about it said they will investigate and check the cameras in an hour so. When a hour pass they still didn't call so I called back again and she said, "We said we'll call you". I said, "My apologies you said you'll call in a hour". Couple minutes later I get home the lady called me back saying she, "Checked the camera of the lady counting it to you so we cannot give you your money the money you said we owed you." So I said again the lady handed me the money in front of me but barely spoke out loud. Lady on the phone said she'll check again. All they checked was cameras not the cash register.

Monday May 2nd 2017 I went to Walmart in Marysville, CA to return a few items and to buy some groceries. I walked in with my backpack in the shopping cart. No one at the front door. Told me I couldn't take my backpack in especially since I wasn't wearing it. When I was doing my returns no one there either said anything about my backpack. As I proceeded to the paint department the Supervisor at Wal-Mart yells at me that I needed to leave the store. I asked, "Why. What was the reason for all this," and she said that because I had a backpack and that they were not allowed in the store. I asked, "Where does it say I can't bring in my backpack." She said, "On the front sliding doors," I went to check and neither entrance has anything about backpacks.

So I told the supervisor that I just needed to get a few things and I will be on my way. She chose to follow me right behind to every place I went in the store and constantly said, "Are you done yet, did you get what you needed so you can leave!" Or she would say, "Can you hurry up and get out!". I finished shopping and after paying I went to use the restroom real quick. As I was done using the toilet I was standing up already when a lightbulb from the restroom was left on the floor behind the toilet I was using and it exploded and shattered into the next stall.

When I went to inform the manager and supervisor about the lightbulb they didn't give a care and still let the children go into the restroom with the broken light bulb shattered on the floor and sarcastically said to them, "Be carefully now don't get near it or touch it." Didn't bother to get a janitor to go pick it up and didn't care about the radiation from the broken light bulb... From all the following in the store every time I go alone or with my wife and kids this was the worst. Never did I feel so harassed and disrespected. Worst Wal-Mart ever!!

DO NOT ORDER A PHOTO BLANKET ON WALMART.COM. BUYER BEWARE. This was a birthday present for my grandson. After I was told from a rep on the customer service line that my order would arrive on 4/19, I sent my daughter down to the store to pick it up, with my grandson, who was super excited to get his gift from Grandma, only to find out it wasn't there. I called this customer service and was told my order didn't process. I was upset, but ok, I was assured this doesn't happen twice. I re-placed the order and gave it a longer time. Today is 4/28. I call to check the same thing, the order didn't process. I am so tired of being told "I'm sorry for the inconvenience" I could scream. No you are not sorry, don't lie to me. I have worked in customer service my whole life, I say that every day.

But nothing can be done but cancel it. TWICE!!! I take a lot of pictures and use Walmart at least twice a month, I will never use them again. This has left such a bad taste in my mouth, I may not even return for groceries. Walmart has gotten too big and doesn't care about the little guy anymore. Thanks Walmart for ruining a 7 year old's birthday, I hope you're happy.

This is the second time I've ordered items (sold and shipped by Walmart, not the marketplace vendors) that took more than two days to arrive. Ordered one item on 4/24 expecting the order on 4/26 (website and confirmation email all said this). Look at the tracking yesterday when it hadn't arrived by the afternoon and it's not even in the state! I look again at UPS tracking this morning and it was delivered to the facility in my city but they can't give a delivery date. My guess is that it made it in too late to be put on the truck for delivery today, so I won't see it until tomorrow, which is 4/28. Maybe two days late doesn't seem like that much, but when you claim 2 day shipping, it darn well should be two days! I won't bother ordering from Walmart online again. Other companies do this much better.

I went into the Spencer Iowa Walmart and turn in my can redemption recipes from different dates and they refuse to pay me for all of them, telling me they only take 120 cans a day. I followed that policy. Now they tell me I have to drive in every day and can only have 6 dollars a day. If I did that to them I would be arrested for theft. That is straight out holding my money hostage. I can see how they treat disabled people. Next stop Twitter.

I bought an Emerson TV 50 inch flat TV. I haven't had it two years and it won't turn on. Known faulty product. In reading reviews this is a chronic problem with them. They've told me "too bad it's out of warranty." They're selling products at come on prices knowing they have minimal service reliability.

An employee from Wal-Mart had been volunteering at the Helping Hand Mission, a nonprofit whose mission is to help needy families. By helping youths with positive projects, recreational and academic fun. The mission teaches youths throughout the city to respect their elders, persons of all races and ethnic origin and being good kids in the neighborhood. The youths do projects for the elderly and families in need. And youths throughout the area. Wal-Mart contributes funds for transportation, food, and activity cost. The employees spend off hours at the mission, mentoring, serving lunches and helping with homework... Wal-Mart allows the employees to give off their time to help others. Is user-friendly and a valuable asset to our community. Thanks Wal-Mart!!

Walmart has the worst customer service, ever. I have been on hold for an hour and 11 minutes, with no reply. I just have one question to ask and they are refusing to fulfill my needs as a consumer in Toronto. I am extremely vigilantly upset about this situation. Even though I stayed on the line for over an hour, once they finally said hello, I took a brief pause before answering back, and within 3 seconds, they hung up! They never even helped me even though I was on hold for so long! This is unfair. Unjust. I demand better customer service as a Torontonian.

Placed an order at Walmart.com. Noticed as it confirm order that something was added to order. Went to Walmart.com messaged a guy saying he would cancel order. Few days later got email order shipped. Called Walmart.com. Was told could return to any Walmart store. And would refund my shipping. When went to store was told cannot return to store. Called Walmart.com again. Now they tell me have to pay to ship back to vendor then I would get refund and they won't refund my shipping. Vendors say it is Walmart.com problem. They were to cancel order. Now I have products I didn't want and paid for.

I ordered a mini-fridge online from Walmart. Not only was it failed to be delivered to my actual address, Walmart refused to listen to me about the issue even though I'd contacted them 8 times. Turns out was delivered to a neighbor's house who was on vacation so their house sitter brought it in because, well, how would they know what the house owners purchased. Lucky I have good honest neighbors who brought it to my house when they got back two weeks later. It's been 3 weeks since purchase date and I haven't even gotten so much as a response or apology. Walmart you're literally the worst.

SHOP AMAZON INSTEAD. I can't believe I was stupid enough to try ordering from walmart.com again. I've ordered from them three times, and not once have they performed as promised. Today's problem: shipping. When I completed my order, the confirmation said that the item would arrive today (Saturday). So, what did arrive today? An email saying my order would arrive Tuesday. This is a very large item, so I will have to be here when it is delivered. So, who is going to pay for me to take the day off on Tuesday to receive (or at this point, reject) the order? I contacted customer service, and, of course, they were no help at all (Well, we couldn't deliver it today, so it's going to be delivered Tuesday. You can refuse the order, and we will issue a refund WHEN WE RECEIVE IT AT OUR LOCATION).

So, basically, I just loaned Walmart $250 for three weeks at 0% interest. I will never, ever shop at walmart.com again (and I really mean it this time)! I don't care if the price is twice as much on amazon. BTW - Here is another recent problem with walmart: I ordered something but cancelled the order 5 minutes later. I received a message indicating that it would take 48 hours to process my cancellation. I called, but again "customer service" was completely useless. So, what did I get after 48 hours? A message that it was too late to cancel my order. This was a 60-lb heavy bag (boxing) which again arrived on a weekday, so I was unable to refuse it. So my options are pay to ship a 60 lb item back to walmart; carry it into a walmart store; or keep the d@mn thing. You can guess what I did. This is not the way to run a business, and they have definitely lost my business forever.

My daughter received a $340 stereo from a grandparent. She already has one and wanted to return the stereo for something else. We were told that we couldn't return the stereo because we didn't have an order number (online purchase). One the stereo was a gift (it being a gift we don't have the order number) and two the person who gave the stereo to my daughter (her grandpa) is now deceased. We were told, "Sorry there's nothing we can do." I am still in shock. Thanks Walmart for adding insult to injury during this already very difficult time for our family. I've been a loyal customer of that company for 20+ years and I can now say that I'll never step foot into another one of their stores again. I'll tell anyone that will listen and write as many reviews as I can to let others know about my experience with this company.

They had a misleading advertisement on the internet for a MotorGuide trolling motor help with selling of 7:49 and they dropped the price to 4:34. I purchased it. They told me it would come on April 15th and they send a text me back and said the order was delayed. Then they told me that they couldn't find the trolling motor. And this past week they said I was supposed to receive the trolling motor this Friday and it still hasn't came. They lied to me led me on.

This is the worst company ever. I have only been working there for 7 months and IM so ready to find another job. They work you to death. They expect you to do enough work for 3 associates and if you can't handle it they tell you there is the door, quit because they assume they can replace you. The manager at this particular store is a jerk and never approves anything when you have concerns. Corporate and management is behind this jerk 100 percent so there is nothing that can be done about anything. They expect you to do things that are just ridiculous like cleaning the ceilings in the bathrooms but yet you have a time limit and everything has to be completed or you will get in trouble.

Some of the things that have to be completed if associates decide they dont want to show up so everything is on you. Outside parking lot consist of gathering all of the buggies. Cleaning the entire parking lot around back and in the front. Making sure there is no trash on the hill or anywhere on the grass. Emptying all trash cans and putting new bags in them. Making sure the vestibules are clean. Once done with that you have to go inside and do general cleaning that consist of safety sweeping the store, vacuuming all the rugs, emptying all the trash cans, cleaning all of the restrooms, cleaning the store managers office and other offices. Cleaning personnel lounge and the breakroom, cleaning the compactor and surrounding area, cleaning GM receiving, backroom and grocery, receiving backroom and all of this has to be completed within 8 hours on top of your lunch break and other 15 minute breaks. I have managed to do this without taking breaks and running around the store like a chicken with my head cut off. It takes a lot of energy and not worth the pay. WORST COMPANY EVER.

My friend bought me a gift card in the US and asked if I could use this card in mexico. I was told yes. I ended moving to mexico, jalisco and made a special trip to guadalajara Walmart to use my card. I was told that I could not use this card there, I talked to the manager and he was very rude and did not help me, they gave me the corporate number and all they could say is that I would have to travel to each store in guadalajara and ask if they accept the card. I was very sad and disappointed that I could not use my gift card. So if you buy a gift card in the US and they tell you that you can use it in any part of the world that has walmart it's false.

The two day shipping is not two days by anybody's count. Too many deliveries. I had a small order I got 5 boxes??? I had to be home if they needed a signature... some do some don't. I refused all deliveries and I will just stay with Amazon. Since I returned the items I have only received 2.74 in a refund. Typical some Walmart employee probably just took my package home. They had every excuse in the book for all this, but way too much trouble. Gilberto on chat when I was first aware of a problem hung up before I was finished... WALMART give me my money back now! I haven't been in a Walmart store for years and trust me as soon as I get my money back I will never buy from you again, so no problem. You owe me about 40 plus bucks... get on it.

First I will never again purchase glasses, plates, etc. with a sticker from BHG on it. The Mainstays sticker comes off in one nice peel. BHG are sliced in pieces and take forever to get off! I don't have time for that!

I order foods and household products from Walmart. When I opened the box, there was one large plastic bag with the products labeled Hazardous Materials. Inside the bag was a small wet cardboard box on top of the products. The order was so bad I was gasping for my breath. When speaking to a customer service, her question was "Is any of the products damaged". I immediately call my bank to dispute the transaction with pictures included.

I went to Walmart to send money to my daughter in California. On my end the transaction went fine. However, when my daughter went to get the money she was told there was a problem and to have the sender call the 1-844 number for Ria Financial. I called the number and sat on hold for 20 minutes before I spoke to an individual who did not speak clearly. He asked me what relation the receiver was and when was the last time I had seen the receiver. I said she was my daughter and had seen her at Christmas. He then said some other things that I couldn't understand. I started being a smart aleck and said "would you like to know her birth, weight and length?" He then said they would not be able to complete the transaction because the receiver had reached the maximum number of transactions allowed. They would not answer me about this policy.

I then asked to speak to his supervisor. I was on hold again for about 10 minutes when he came back and said he had spoken with his supervisor and there was nothing to do but cancel the transaction and for me to go get a refund. I was sending this money to help my daughter with bills. Needless to say as a mother I was desperate to help my child and getting a bit hot under the collar at these people. I told the guy I wanted to speak to the supervisor - not for him to talk but for me to talk. I finally spoke with the supervisor and she said they could make an exemption this time if my daughter would email them a copy of her ID. I told them they were out of their freaking minds if they thought I was going to ask my daughter to give them unfettered access to her ID.

I went back to Walmart and told the CSM the story and I needed to send the money to my daughter through her boyfriend. They said "ok then we can just change the receiver name." We did that and sent it off again. My daughter called me and said they would not let the transaction go through again and I needed to call the 1-844 number. I call and 20 minutes later I talk to a person. They at least spoke clear English. I was told that they could tell the name had been changed but the CSM could not do that without calling them for permission first. I was then told I had to go to the store to get the refund. But the story does not end there...

I go to the Walmart and again tell them the situation. We issue the refund and I resend it to my daughter's boyfriend. He goes to pick up the money and he is again refused access and told to have the sender call. I call yet again and obviously very angry. I get a woman on the phone and went through the whole story and I was then told that the receiver had reached the maximum number of transactions. Needless to say I had colorful words to say and again asked to speak to a supervisor. She gave me some argument and I pushed back for a supervisor. I got one and proceeded to discuss the situation. She then tells me that the names of my two receivers were on the flag list (either matching the first or last name of others in the system as a common name) because they were similar to others.

Also the newest transaction was rejected before it got there because I had refused to send my daughter's ID to them. I was so angry my boss thought I was going to blow a gasket. I got the money to my daughter by another means but I will never EVER use the transfer service at Walmart again. This was beyond ridiculous - I will not be silent about this situation.

On March 17,2017 my husband and I decided to pick up tires ordered online and have them installed by Walmart, prior to the road trip we were taking that weekend. The tires I ordered online were too big for my vehicle, luckily Walmart had a set that fit and we were able to move forward with the install and return the ones we ordered online. We dropped off the vehicle pretty early in the morning and decided to run a few errands while the car was getting done. It was a couple of hours and we never received a call so we drove by to see if the job was near completion, to our surprise it was done and parked by the shop. We glance at the new tires everything looked fine. We pay and Jennifer ** takes care of checking us out.

I go into my car. My tire center cap emblem in sting in my cup holder; I bring it to my husband's attention because that was not there when we drop my car off. So with an astonish look on his face he looks to see where is it missing, to our surprise we now find out that we are also missing a lug nut on our front passenger side and the center cap belonged to the back tire. Concerned we go back to Jennifer and asked her what happened? Jennifer says she doesn't know she will get the technician, Aaron ** to ask.

So all four of us step outside to the parking lot, and my husband asks Aaron in a concerned non- confrontational way: "Hey man, what happened to my car?" The Technician responds: "I don't know what your talking about, your car was like that when you dropped it off!" My Husband then says: "Man don't tell me it was like that when I dropped it off?!" So the technician Aaron **... proceeds to respond with a big ** to my husband, not only that but in my astonished reaction I say: WAIT WHAT!!! Aaron proceeds to say :" ** BOTH!!! (as he raises both of his middle finger and starts backing away from the situation). Jennifer, the cashier is there, she gets on her walkie device and asks the assistant manager from another dept. to come, because Hector the manager for Automotive is not there as of yet...

As I walk behind the DUDE (AARON) who just cursed my husband and me out... asking him: "where is his manager, and who does he think he is to curse us out like that!? ", he continues into the shop ignoring everything like nothing happened. NOT only did we get cursed out, if we had not noticed we were going to leave the Walmart parking with an unsecure tire missing a center cap! Know I come to find out Walmart sold me a freaking SQUARE tire, who would have thought. My vehicle is 2012 - I didn't have any issues with my vehicle, know I can't hit 65 mph in the highway without my car having a wicked tremble in the front of the car passenger side. (And yes, we got the Alignment done!) They ordered my center cap, and a week later I returned to pick it up... Guess what!!! AARON is still WORKING THERE!!! And all he did while I was in the shop getting my items was stare me down the whole time!!!

The manager says they can't just fire a person just like that! ... REALLY... I am Sorry to advise you, but Aaron H. is a liability to your customers, your employees and your store!!! A person that doesn't take ownership of making a mistake and getting away with cursing the customer and Still KEEP his JOB, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! The day the man cursed us out, Jennifer was gracious enough to credit two tires, but guess what the tires they credited, are NOT Good tires! I've contact corporate I am suppose to hear from Market Manager Daren by tomorrow the latest. We'll see... I'm still waiting.

Me and my baby went in Saturday. She seen the chicken. I stopped and got her some so that's what we ate for dinner. We got home and ate. Everything was fine. That was around 6pm. I say around 9 or close to 10 my mouth started watering like I had to vomit. My baby was just laying around. Sunday we both was very sick. I still tried to go to church. My baby started vomiting everywhere.

I called Wal-Mart and asked to speak with a manager. The manager was like "Well nobody else got sick." We went to the emergency room and neither one of us have insurance so we had to pay 70 a piece. That's 140 for the both of us and they gave us days off work and school. My baby don't go back 'till Thursday but I still have to pay day care 140 and therefore I can't go back to work 'till Thursday. That's 32 hours I'm missing from work so that's roughly about 320 out my check right there and I wasn't going to do a complaint but after how the manager said what she had to say and hung up.

DID YOU KNOW THAT “WALMART.COM” IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT COMPANY FROM YOUR WALMART STORE? I found out the hard way! I bought Bridgestone tires online through Walmart.COM and had them installed at my local tire store – not by the local Walmart Store. Then I realized that when I picked up my new tires at my local Walmart Store, they did not give me the WARRANTY DOCUMENTATION. No big deal – it’s just a phone call -- or so I thought!

To my astonishment, the Walmart Store refused to give me the Warranty Documents because they did not actually “sell” the tires to me. Walmart.COM sold me the tires. So I called Walmart.COM: The first CS person put me on hold while she was supposedly getting the warranty documentation from Bridgestone for me. But, after a long delay, she hung up on me! The second person I spoke with was Oscar in Guatemala and he tried to be very helpful. However, all he could do was send me links to Walmart.COM's website which shows the Warranty information. But these are not my warranty documents. These links were worthless. Undaunted, I called Bridgestone to get my warranty documents – nope! They would not give me the warranty documents because we did not buy the tires from a Bridgestone store.

BOTTOMLINE: Ultimately, I gave a 3-star review because we resolved this problem with a rather unique solution. Thanks to the cooperation of my local Walmart Store: I drove my Subaru back to the local Walmart Store and had them take off the new tires and RE-install them for $40. This allowed the Walmart Store to give me the WARRANTY documents. And it also allowed me to purchase the Road Hazard Policy. Whoopee! How many hours did I waste on this debacle? You don’t want to know!

The food selection at Walmart is amazing. The obviously have inventory down to a science. They carry the most popular and useful items. I usually come away with the items I need and saved a bundle as well. Thank you Walmart, you make life better.

Wal-Mart Company Profile