2. Shopping

Wal-Mart

3.7/5 (2165 ratings)

About Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

I ordered a toy to be delivered to my Grandson for starting Kindergarten. I live in California and he lives in Utah. I called Walmart the night before to make sure all ok. Talked to Supv, he said all good. Ready to go. Got email at 201am stating out of stock. What happened from the night before? Never again. Don’t use them. They just make kids cry and grandfathers upset.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

Still waiting and still holding....so many calls since I returned the Sleep Innovations Bed, because it stinks and the smell never went away like they said it would, smells like vomit. So many appointments for pick up that did not happen, now after it was picked up by rude hostile men, I have waited endlessly for refund that never happens. Continually calling, supervisor, Evelyn, after a half hour on the phone, disconnected. Now waiting again for Will and no one returns to phone for a half hour. OMG if I could give minus stars I would. Don't they realize experiences like this keep people from ever shopping there again and spreading the word??!!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

I ordered twin xl on Walmart.com and was sent twin. Tried returning to the store and they said I needed to contact the seller for a return. I sent two messages to the seller and it wasn’t returned. I just called the store to complain and was told there was a 30 day return window and since my order was received Aug 11 and I sent the message Aug 12 I was out of luck. That’s ridiculous. I hadn’t been told the return policy was so quick.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Had ordered a Hoover vacuum online. Daughter picked it up. Got home. Opened box. Inside box was a used dirty smelling Bissell. I called store. Daughter went back. Gave her hard time then told her I had to wait a week to get my card credited back. Why do they keep my money for a week when they took it out the minute I ordered it? Do not order from this store. They will sell you used dirty merchandise in a new box. And for any one that want to rip them off was told they don't open returned merchandise boxes so you can put what you want in box and they'll give you money but it makes it hard on people like me that are honest. Bottom line is don't order anything online from Salisbury Walmart. Their store and customer service stinks. Called corporate. Was on hold to to speak to a manager who never would answer nor would they switch me to account to give them a review at end of call. WALMART Salisbury MD STINKS AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Let me start by saying that I've been a Walmart Shopper for many years. This, primarily because their prices are the best. Lately, I've been taking surveys and the rewards I get I divide into Walmart and Target Gift Cards. Unfortunately the last 5 or 6 times, when I go to check out, the Cashiers have no idea what to do with these gift cards since they're paper and not a physical card. They ALWAYS have to look for a Supervisor to help them. It doesn't appear that there is any way to signal one either. No walkie talkies (like Target) and apparently not able to flash the light on the aisle number to get anyone's attention.

I waited about 3 minutes this past Sunday when I finally gave up and paid cash for my items that I had a $15 gift card for. Had there not been a long line behind me, I would have waited but I didn't want the people behind me get irritated. It's irritating enough just shopping there!! It was a crazy busy day and the store was mobbed. Now, let's take Target....If there is a long line, they will open a "mobile" cash register to assist. You do have to use a credit or debit card since they are not actual registers. But it sure does help!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

We have shopped from Walmart for a number of years. Yes, the growth of Amazon has helped and made it even easier to shop - from the comfort of our home. Recently, unable (a rarity) to find the items on Amazon, we ordered them from Walmart. After waiting for over 3 weeks - they were 2 weeks late - I was told the items were finally delivered! Yeah! Great - but no, not great, they weren't delivered and I was told I would be charged for them since I now had them. These were TWO BIG boxes - that were never at my door, or garage, or anywhere on our property - never delivered. Walmart emailed, called and "told me" it was my responsibility to get the items back if I wanted a refund! I now had to do THEIR job, find MY order AND get it back to THEM to get MY money back. Last time I checked, if you have a job, you carry through and complete it. If I order something and it doesn't come through, I get a refund - except, apparently, at Walmart.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

Classic bait and switch scheme: advertise something online for low cost (TI-84 Plus CE for $71), saying have to come into store to buy, then tell customer that item is sold out, and try to sell them lower quality model for almost twice the cost (Ti-84 for $129). I was in the store, showing the manager that online currently states there is stock and she said there must be something wrong with their inventory. What a crock - they lie to get people in the store and then try to sell things for full price. Rest assured that I will never shop at Walmart again, and neither will any of my family.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

I have purchased quite a few things from them. I'm done. I'll go back to Amazon because they make sure you are happy. When something arrives in the mail and it is defective Walmart makes it very inconvenient to return the item. You have to mail it back to them or go to one of their stores. If you are handicapped and that is the reason you buy online do not buy anything from Walmart. Amazon will pick up your order when it is returnable or when they are at fault.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

08/28/21 at 7:13pm Spoke with Janae. The trash can lid has a two year warranty. I purchased the motion sensor trash can Model# MS-50-22. Order # ** purchased 10/03/20. Mainstays customer service (877)539-7436, (877)968-6391. 2nd time calling spoke Amir from Walmart. Amir and Janae gave incorrect phone numbers. They refused to honor their manufacture warranties.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

I ordered a certain product after 10 days they simply cancelling my order and ask me to reorder if I want. No one to address this through customer service. Worst experience with Walmart delivery. Product is also not good to use.

Wal-Mart Company Information