2. Shopping

Wal-Mart

3.8/5 (2169 ratings)

About Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: June 24, 2021

I ordered two Intex River Floats off the Walmart website, and the price went up two days later. I then received an email advising us our order had been cancelled. I'll never buy again from this company, and am telling all my family and friends that they don't honor their transactions. I wasted two weeks waiting for these items, which were to be given as a gift to my wife.

Original review: June 20, 2021

Saw a product online in a store by our home for $20.88. Went to the store. The same item rang up for $48.88. Spoke with Mgr, he informed me they don't price match and online prices are different. He had no authority to override the price. I informed him this wasn't a good customer experience. I went home and ordered the same item for curbside pickup. Walmart is a very low-end store and I expected better but had to remember who I was dealing with.

Original review: June 17, 2021

My experience lately has been disappointed. Walmart is one to the stores that is affordable for everyone. I do love the store because of its pricing. But my question is why North Bergen, NJ location has been lately out of stock on everything lately. "What's going on," I ask myself. I hope things get better. I would like to walk in and find what I'm looking for and leave happy and satisfied. I do see employee stock up. I just don't think is enough.

Original review: June 3, 2021

I purchased an HP All in one desktop computer at Walmart. According to the Walmart representative and the walmart website, all of their warranties come with ADH protection. I first called because my computer was making "fan lines" across the screen when using the whiteboard function. I was informed by the representative that they did not cover and that I would have to contact Walmart of the manufacturer.

On the second occasion my monitor fell over and the screen did not work anymore. I was again informed that they did not cover it because it was an accident. They were more than willing to refund me the purchase price of the warranty, but that does not help me one bit. I paid $500 for the computer, and less than a year later - I have to purchase another computer. I needed to know upfront that they did not cover accidents, so that I could have made a more qualified decision to purchase my item from Best Buy instead who have a better warranty plan.

Original review: June 1, 2021

Place a pickup order online at 7:15 am and received a confirm text that order was received few minutes later. I received my text from bank 1 hour later that it was charge for Walmart. After waiting 5 hours I call store several times (8) no answer & then I call customer service 3 times before answer & they said that they could not do anything but transfer me back to pickup. Again no luck. At this time it was 4 pm. I then tried 3 more times up until 6:45 pm. No luck. I had to call neighbor for help to go pick up supplies at another Walmart for me, due to me just getting out of hospital I was not able to drive. Problem with that was bank still had hold on funds for Walmart online, so I had to get funds from another account for same products. And as of 5 days later due to 1 holiday I still don't have my account refund???

Original review: May 30, 2021

I ordered a set of tires to be delivered to a nearby store location for pickup. The shipment was delayed a week and a half. It said online they had been delivered to the store, but when I called the store they had no record of them having arrived. This order was then refunded to me and a new set of tires was ordered with a 10% discount for the inconvenience. The discount part was at least something. But with this second order, there were yet again logistical problems. The website said they had been delivered to the store, but the store checked the back room and did not find my tires. Again they said contact the website. I called Walmart.com again and politely explained how frustrating this whole experience had been, which had taken almost a month, and I had nothing to show for it.

They said they would refund my order. Apart from this, the maximum compensation they said they were able to give me was a promo code to "spend $45 dollars on the website, get a $25 dollars off". Now ask yourself, does this sound like it makes up for a over three week delay waiting for nothing, the phone calls with representatives that had no idea where the tires were, the bouncing back and forth between the website and the brick and mortar store, etc.? For me, this was a serious waste of time, and the promo code compensation a shrugged off gesture with very little substantive value.

Original review: May 28, 2021

Order: **. I ordered this on 5/11, it was to arrive on 5/28. I went online today to check if it was still on time and am told to go to Pilot Air Freight and check order **. Pilot Air Freight tells me that is not even a proper tracking number...yet here it is in my email as the tracking number. They look further and find that there is nothing in their system for my address. I then call Walmart (1-800-925-6278), this is where the real fun begins.

After navigating their automated system to get to an actual person, the person tells me the shipper picked it up and I am to call them. I explained in detail that I had in fact called the shipper first and they have nothing and the tracking number is not even a number they use! I asked to speak to a manager and one was not available but would call me back in 30mins to 1hour. 3 hours later no call back! I call Walmart back. I gave the girl my order number and she says..."I am sorry our system is slow" and something else I could not make out. I wait for a few seconds and hear nothing and say hello a couple times and then get a disconnect.

I call back for THE THIRD TIME and this time the person tells me the shipper never got the item, Walmart shows it was processed but yet have no shipper info...THEN HOW AND WHY did Walmart send me **?! When was Walmart going to tell me my order was never going to arrive? They then said I could wait till the 15th and I could get another. Ya no. I was told earlier in the call to wait for it a little longer to arrive, yet then later in the call told it was never shipped! So Walmart, that is the new business model? Take people's money and give them nothing...Sounds lucrative.

I told my kids about this playset, we talked and talked all about it and made plans. You have DESTROYED our plans and my children's happiness. Sam Walton would turn in his grave if he knew what Walmart has become. I will NEVER buy from walmart.com again. Amazon from now on. Will be reporting Walmart to the Better Business Bureau.

Original review: May 19, 2021

Need to keep all items in stock! If you sell out as fast as you restock... That ought to TELL YOU SOMETHING!!! I know why you keep moving stock all over the store but it's annoying as hell and the employees can't find it either! Get rid of at least half of those self checkout lanes... Nobody likes them! The two lanes with a cashier are backed up to the back of the store and halfway up another aisle! (Hendersonville, TN)

Original review: May 19, 2021

Good prices. Good locations. Good customer service. Items are easy to locate. Extensive product choices. Very few long checkout lines. Self-checkout. Produce is fresh. Good selection of clothing sizes. Good selection of shoe sizes. Rarely out of stock for advertised items.

Original review: May 19, 2021

I get my ** at a discount. They have most everything I need. Generally the prices are lower. Fast check out. Brightly lit and clean.

Wal-Mart Company Information