3.55/5
Based on 5,218 ratings submitted in the last year

7120 Wal-Mart Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 16, 2019

I thought that this Microwave was going to be a good one, ha, what a joke. I thought that because it was the same size physically as my old that died, and it was less power at 700 Watts instead of 1100 Watts and fit above the Fridge in the opening. I set up the "Clock" as usual but when I warmed up some cold coffee the inside sweat bullets, moisture droplets all over...! I wiped it out with a paper towel, but it kept producing this same amount of moisture every time. After a while the enamel which appears to be baked on inside started flaking off and there was rust under the flakes. Now the whole thing is destroyed inside and I'll have to replace it soon...!

Original review: July 14, 2019

Put the wrong size tires on my car caused damage. Walmart does not fix it mistakes they just take from the customer. Do not use the Auto center. The Walmart is in Batavia New York. Management lie as if Walmart really care for his customers. They denied all wrongdoing and close the case without a real investigation.

Original review: July 13, 2019

Walmart needs to stop hiding the negative reviews on their website. For some time now I have noticed that there are very few or 0 negative reviews on most products on Walmart's website. If the product is bad enough that you have to hide the negative reviews find another Product to sell. Stop trying to sell us junk and then give us a hard time when we want to return it.

Original review: July 13, 2019

Went to the Walmart in Camden SC. Need two tires nothing extra. Called. Was told tire was 70 a piece. Go cheapest they have is 80 a piece. I need two mounted on front. she says, "that will be 212.00." Last I checked 80 + 80 = 160 so I get charged 52.00 for tire removal and tax plus she adds lifetime rotation that she says is mandatory. I call this BS. If it’s mandatory it should be included in price.

Original review: July 13, 2019

My son went to Houston for his Medical School and I ordered several items (bed, bed frame, box spring, printer etc.) for pick up from Rice Avenue store, so that I can set up his room. The items came and we had 7 days notice for pick-up. Unfortunately, we knew it would be 8 days before we reached Houston. Therefore, I called the store pick-up clerk and Walmart.com and got the promise that they will hold my items for 8 days. When I went on 8th day, I was surprised that the items had been canceled and were not available for pick-up. Apparently, they were still in the back of the store. The clerk told me that they cannot sell it to me and they will return them to Walmart.com. I was asked to reorder and pick up after 5 days. What a stupid policy. This was so frustrating and ridiculous. I will never order anything from Walmart.com.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: July 12, 2019

On 7/11/19, cashier Patricia in New Braunfels TX refused to sell me (a 54 year old woman) a video game (Skyrim) rated 17+ because it was for my 16 year old daughter, stating it was her right to make such a judgment call. The customer service manager had no such issue with selling it to me, but never apologized for Patricia's rudeness nor for the scene she caused by arguing with me for the entire 15 minutes this transaction took. In speaking with others about this situation, it became apparent that this woman regularly refuses to sell video games, alcohol, and tobacco to adults, whether they are accompanied by a minor or not. Since there have clearly been so many complaints, this is not only a training issue, but a general management issue.

Original review: July 12, 2019

I bought this pool a week ago. Finally just got it and the box is damaged. I didn't just spend $20 I spent over $300 and I get my box completely damaged. I love Walmart but they need to make sure that whoever is handling their shipping takes care of the customers stuff!!!

Original review: July 11, 2019

I have used Frontline Plus for many years on my dogs that are about 15 pounds. Up until last year I have recommended the product to everyone I know. Last year I bought a larger package and it didn't work at all. This year I bought a 3 dose package thinking maybe the larger package had something to do with it. It is like the fleas love it now and my poor baby is worse off than he was before I put it on him. Before within a day or two at the most my pets were feeling much better and if I did a good job of dosing them monthly they did not ever have fleas. I have dosed my pet twice in the last 3 weeks and he is just miserable. I am looking for a new product. I feel bad that I had to put where I bought this as the place does not seem to make a difference.

Original review: July 11, 2019

This is a small 700 WT microwave that does the job amazingly well and looks great too! I was leery about buying the Walmart brand for a microwave, but since I've never had any issues with any other of their brand products, decided to give it a shot. So happy I did! Great price, great product, 2 thumbs up!

Original review: July 7, 2019

The store manager at 01928 is allowing semi trucks to park in front of the only area of the store where there are houses overnight and engines running. How rude can a company be! Mind you Walmart built their store in our neighborhood we did not build our homes around the store.

Wal-Mart Company Information