2. Shopping

Wal-Mart

3.7/5 (2165 ratings)

About Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

I came in and saw that the only lines open were self checkout lanes. I did my shopping and 45 minutes later there still was no open lanes for checkout. I DO NOT WORK FOR WALMART.. If I my wife did not need the stuff I would have left it. Talked to management and they were indifferent and could careless.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

I ordered a tire and mistakenly chose the wrong one. I canceled my order within 5 minutes. They claim you will not be charged for an order until it ships. Not only didn't it ship but I was still charged 24 hours after I canceled my order. Now it been 10 days and they still have not credited my account. I cannot buy the right tire until I get that money back. 99% of other online companies (way smaller at that), my card is credited the same day I cancel an order. Horrible mistake. They will never compete with Amazon like this.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

When Walmart started grocery delivery. It was great... Now they mess up grocery orders and don't deliver when suppose to. Many items out of stock. Even with grocery delivery they have started sending ordered items different days through the mail. What the h_ _ _???? Get it together Walmart or put someone in charge that knows what they're doing.

Original review: July 12, 2021

More than 5 employees passed by me and my wife and not one asked if we needed anything and when I asked 2 employees who were passing by they said “LOOK FOR THE LADY” and pointed away to nowhere. Then I went to the front and asked for assistance while listening to the radio saying “SOMEONE NEEDED IN MEN’S DEPT.” no one came. Then I asked an female employee who was moving things around for assistance and she said she was on her break. By then more than 20 minutes had gone by. By the time someone came she was rude, opined the locked glass and walk us with the item to the register instead of giving us the item when we weren’t even done shopping. Then she handed our items to another lady and just walked away. Her name was AURORA.

I felt as if we were looked as thieves. When all I did was trying to be polite and patient to get the assistance I needed. If you guys are short staffed you shouldn’t look all this item that are $10 dollar which it doesn’t makes any sense. I am a businessman and felt very disappointed at the customer service especially when there is all this individuals just walking around with their walkie talkies feeling like bosses but don’t even know anything about people skills and customer service. I hope that in the future Management gets with the program and do what they should be doing. This reflects really bad on this company.

Original review: July 7, 2021

This is literally the worst company I have every ordered online from. All 4 of my orders had a problem and I got no kind of customer service from anyone I talked to at the company. I thought I was ordering from a huge company when ordering on walmart.Com not Craigslist... What a joke!!!

Original review: June 28, 2021

On May 24th eating mini chocolate donuts I got from my neighborhood Walmart, bit down on something sharp, it cut the roof of my mouth, looked at it... It was a shard with sharp edges on both ends (still have the pictures of the object and the container the donuts came in). Filed a complaint waited for response. Walmart pushed it to the company that made the donuts, now that company (Flowers) can't explain how this item got into the batter and are making excuses of how they don't think it happened and now wants to push it off on another organization...

In the meantime no one wants to take responsibility in the fact that if I had swallowed it this situation would have been more than just a cut in the mouth. So what does everybody do they push it off to the next. This society is hard enough as we've gone thru so much, but to have an organization make excuses for an accident and I'm saying accident because I wouldn't think this was done purposefully, and to not take responsibility for whatever reason and make excuses. I don't understand their thinking. It's just not acceptable and it's not ok.

Original review: June 28, 2021

I got scammed on Walmart.com and apparently there is no recourse. BUYER BEWARE. The specific company that scammed me was 911BOULDERRIDGE LLC. Bought a pool, never arrived, and it's showing as delivered. FedEx has no record of my address. Repeated attempts to contact company have been met with silence, Walmart.com intentionally makes it impossible, or nearly impossible, to dispute a purchase.

Original review: June 25, 2021

I ordered Kitchen Aid kettles (37 kettles). And seller bargain corner has been sent not Kitchen Aid. I received another kettles Hamilton Beach. I started to return these kettles because that looks really like a scam. And what did Walmart? He blocked me!! Because I did refund. I explained the situation and called a lot of times to Walmart. I asked them to check this seller. But no. They blocked me! I spent a lot of my time and lot of my nervous. Thank you walmart! Good luck you and Bargain corner. Lose your customers and deceive them further. You need to check your partners and not block clients. Good job.

Adeliia

Original review: June 24, 2021

I ordered two Intex River Floats off the Walmart website, and the price went up two days later. I then received an email advising us our order had been cancelled. I'll never buy again from this company, and am telling all my family and friends that they don't honor their transactions. I wasted two weeks waiting for these items, which were to be given as a gift to my wife.

Original review: June 20, 2021

Saw a product online in a store by our home for $20.88. Went to the store. The same item rang up for $48.88. Spoke with Mgr, he informed me they don't price match and online prices are different. He had no authority to override the price. I informed him this wasn't a good customer experience. I went home and ordered the same item for curbside pickup. Walmart is a very low-end store and I expected better but had to remember who I was dealing with.

Wal-Mart Company Information