3.3/5 (2060 ratings)

About Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I was a Victoria's Secret credit card holder for over a year. I always paid cash in store or debit card from my checking online. Just a couple weeks ago I decided to use the card from them. I was supposed to get a reward for how many points I had accumulated. When I messaged them to ask about my reward they sent me a message back claiming they had to cancel my card because they ran my credit again. I guess the 10.00 reward card that I assume I'm not getting now was worth them losing a loyal customer. I will not be buying from them in the future. The one star is only because I had to choose one.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Victoria's Secret was offering a coupon for Free 2-Day Shipping On $125 or more, however, even when I had already spent 135.00 between a gift card and apparel, the coupon was not honored in my cart. I received the following, this offer was not applied because you did not meet the purchase requirements. Also, no online chat available, needless to say, they will not be getting my business for Christmas!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

It is a circus every time I call for help. The coupons given are never right or spelled right and so they are not redeemable. The customer service representatives are rude once you wait over an hour to talk to someone. I could only imagine if they were organized how much money they'd make if customer service wasn't such a hassle. The stores are always crowded with long lines, pushy customers, and sizes all mixed up. So I try to order online but I don’t have the time to wait two hours.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

Nov 24th 2017 placed my order, today is Dec 12th 2017!! I have called numerous times to try and find my order and each time I call they say it will be arriving that day, (I called 4 times). Yesterday Dec 11th 2017 I call and asked to speak to a supervisor but the employee would not connect me and decided to hang up after I said if I don't receive my order by tonight then I will cancel my order. I called today and decided to cancel my order. Once again they hung up on me. They need to re-train their employees and teach them what customer service is and possibly learn themselves! I like many other people will no longer order from them!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I love shopping at Victoria's Secret, and I've been an Angel cardholder for over ten years. They continue to make shopping fun with their constant promotions, as well as free gifts, coupons, rewards and discounts! I especially love shopping online, as there are almost no other websites that will let you enter more than one offer Code like VS does! VS is smart, and continues to be a sought after brand, so much so that even used items can have good resale value, so it's worth the investment!

One of my favorite retail locations to shop at is their mall location in Boise, Idaho, now this is also my home city, so that may be a factor, but they give me the royal treatment every time! The girls are so sweet, friendly and accommodating! And I sometimes have complicated transactions to take advantage of whatever current promos they are running, and usually at least a couple of online returns as well. Also, I should mention their store is also well organized and clean! I always walk out with a smile on my face when I shop there! I have visited multiple VS locations over the years, and have definitely come across the rude cashiers with attitudes, coupon nazis, dirty unorganized stores, etc., but no company is perfect, and I am just glad I happen to live in Idaho near this location where I never have to deal with these issues! Keep up the good work VS!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

Ordered a what I thought to be "great deals" from Victoria's Secret, turns out that it was all in USD even though I was on Victorias Secrets dot CA (Canadian website). When I checked my balance on my credit card I was shocked that I went WAY over my budget. Called VS right away to cancel the order and do it over but with less items. It was under an hour that I made the order so I thought it wouldn't be an issue. She checked my order and said that it had already been invoiced and I (or she) could no longer change or cancel anything. She (her name was Emily) said I would have to wait until the pkg arrives, 16 days from now, then return it by mail.

I'm on a disability pension and it's Christmas which means that every cent I have from now on goes towards Christmas giving... which now my children will receive less just because I couldn't cancel an order and it was UNDER AN HOUR!! It has ruined my weekend, given me a migraine and caused a great deal of stress. I'm a single, disabled woman in my early 50's and disgruntled and feel that this is EXTREMELY unfair. All Emily, at the Victoria's Secret's customer service, would've had to do is press a few buttons on her computer! Right now, a day later, the order hasn't even been processed or gotten ready to be shipped. If it was Amazon, it would've been absolutely NO problem!!

Does anyone have any thoughts on this or advice for me? On the tracker it shows that it's still being processed and hasn't even been shipped yet. I would REALLY, NO, I REALLY NEED to be able to return this before it's shipped. The order was for 264 "US" dollars which again thought it was in Canadian currency because I WAS on Victorias Secrets.ca, therefore the total is around a hundred dollars more... I don't have the time the OR the money to wait for it to be delivered THEN return it!. It will be January before this process has ended! The issue isnt because of the currency, mainly, it's the fact that I couldn't cancel or change ANYTHING within an hour after placing the order! Please, can someone help me??

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

When I got home I open my item was purchased I find out the cashier didn’t put the free panty I got from purchase. I call the store they told me to bring back all the items for what they have the camera when I have the receipt. Anyway they make me upset I will return what I purchased!

Resolution response: Dec. 8, 2018

Wrong company

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I placed a Order for my daughter's birthday. I created an account on my name. My wife has a Large credit card Victoria's Secret. I happen to order the wrong sizes. I contacted customer service to asked if they could changed the sizes for me. Customer service could not do it. I checked my package and still had not left the warehouse. He could had contact the warehouse and had them exchanged the sizes. He said I will have to wait for the items to arrive first them return them. I never heard that or had this experience with any other company. I requested a Supervisor or manager and waited over 20 minutes and be told he will call back or to call him back.

I just placed a new order of All the items again a day later and I just received my Second Order and the order I ordered two days before HAVE NOT ARRIVED TO MY HOME. I will never spend a PENNY ON THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN... Customer service is Lazy, and I ordered the same Items and Pay a lot more. Now I have to return THE FIRST ORDER I PLACED THE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED... BUT I GOT MY SECOND ORDER... If anyone is thinking on buying online DON'T wasted your money with this company.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I'm a customer from the UK AND I wanted to order some underwear online however VS don't have a click and collection option therefore I have to pay for delivery and it's not optional. So far not ideal but nothing out of the ordinary. It's estimated 3 days delivery, however after 5 business days and a weekend of waiting and not receiving a paid delivery which is twice the price of the items I've got, they come back to me and say they'll resend however they no longer have few of the items (which will be credit back to me) but I'm very disappointed. I waited patiently, then I agreed to a redelivery and I don't get my full order!? I would probably buy from store but never order online again from VS.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I purchased 8 sports bras from Victoria's Secret last year and 4 of the 8 are now non usable. The zippers broke! The wired bras seems dig into the side of your breast and leave a mark on them. I contacted customer service but they there is nothing they can do about it because I didn't keep up with my receipt (who keeps receipts for bras?). Never again will I buy from them again. And the cost of my sports bras are $53.00 each! Never again will you get my business Victoria's Secret.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

Receive the email for the PINK Collegiate Collection stating 50% off on select schools only. Click on shop your school and the ad came up "50% off entire PINK Collegiate Collection purchase". I scrolled down and did not find the university that I wanted to purchase. I call the 800 number customer service and spoke with the rep and she said it was only the schools listed below on the page. She stated that the front page said it was select schools only. I agree with that but when I start shopping it said 50% off entire PINK Collegiate Collection purchase on the page at the very top of the page. I explained this is very misleading and to me it's false advertisement so I did not get my purchase and was not satisfied. And I was told that you were only entitled to purchase one item at 50% off per customer.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I'm so disappointed in the quality of Victoria’s Secret (Pink) clothing here lately... I have several clothing items I purchased years ago from them that is still in decent shape today, however, things that I've purchased in the last couple months totally falls apart! I have numerous pairs of the yoga pants and they have holes after wearing them like twice, and then a bra that fell apart in no time despite following care instructions to a T. This is ridiculous for items that cost $50 and $60+ dollars, and customer service could care less!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

VS employees are rude and unprofessional. Went to VS at the Trumbull CT Mall. They didn't have my size so they ordered items for me. Shipping took 2 weeks, and upon arrival, it was not what I ordered. Brought them back to the Trumbull store, hoping that by now they'd have the items I wanted. They didn't. The store employee went online to re-order for me and she called their customer service dept. I told them I needed the items this week. They told me that I could have them that quickly, but I'd have to pay for expedited shipping. VS made the mistake on my order and now tell me, nastily, that I'd have to pay to get them shipped to me this week. The store employees and phone rep were RUDE and didn't care if I canceled my order, which I did. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced! VS needs to send their employees to customer-service training before they lose all their customers.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

My daughters and I shop there all the time. I spent over $200 every time. Apparently it don't matter how many time and how much you spend at this store. Their customer service on the phone will treat you different if you not an Angel Card Holder like myself however just wanted to give me 20% off and a disappointment letter for an issue I had. I told her “no thank you. I don't need your 20% off. I just wanted the issue addressed.” I will longer be shopping at any of your locations.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I placed an order with VS online (over $200), and shortly after making payment I did a double take on the size I had ordered, and realized I had asked for the incorrect size. I immediately contacted VS to let them know that this had happened, and that I needed to change the size. This was all done late at night Australia time, (3am US time) so there was no response from VS (understandably) until the next day.

My dissatisfaction stems from the fact that despite my immediate efforts (via two different avenues of proper communication) I was advised that "Sorry, but the distribution center packaged the order immediately after receiving payment, and it would be making a timely arrival to me in 17 days." Given the fact that I ordered at night Australia time (when the entire US was asleep) that seems highly unlikely. I also find the comment of a "Timely arrival" ludicrous. 17 days later is timely?

I ordered something from another company at the same time I did this one, and it has an arrival date a full 10 days sooner. So your assertion that VS is not capable of changing the order or canceling it does not ring true. Might be nice to just admit the truth that once they have your money they don't care. Yes, of course I can send it back (and will) but the cost of freight from Australia to the US is horrible. So my expensive lesson is listed here for others as a precautionary tale. Especially if you live overseas.

Original review: July 26, 2017

My daughter and I went to the Victoria's Secret at EastChase in Montgomery AL. The salesperson was extremely rude to us as we tried to purchase a couple of bras. She even got an attitude and snapped at us while we were at the register. This caused my daughter to change her mind about purchasing anything from the store.

Original review: July 22, 2017

I've had this card since Dec 2016. I never used it, and it's because of this I was told that if I didn't purchase anything soon they'd cancel the card. So cool, I purchase lingerie, $78. I pay it down to $25 the next week. I call back in to make a payment where I'm told it isn't due until June, "don't worry about it." So cool. I make another purchase in June. I get a call July 20th saying I'm late, "can I make a payment." I'm thinking "well, I was just told I wasn't late," so after explaining this my late fees are waived and I pay my balance in full.

I go to VS to make a purchase today and my card is declined. So now I'm pissed, but maybe it's a system issue. Declines again so she calls Customer Service. I then am told I made a payment TWO MONTHS late, and that I can't make a purchase until August 17th! They can clearly see where I've called in to make the payment, and that I'm not two months behind, this is just July. She then tells me I have to wait a whole billing cycle to make a purchase. Even though my account is paid in full. So then I ask, "well I wasn't at my limit when I made my payment. I had well over $80 in credit left," she then goes on to tell me I can't use that either, and keeps saying "YOU'RE DELINQUENT"! She's basically yelling. First, I was never delinquent. 2nd my account is paid in full. Third they'll hold your money hostage. Closed that account today.

Original review: July 14, 2017

I waited on line for at least ten minutes while sales associate was taking care of customer return. As I patiently waited to make my purchase with my 19 month old in my arms another sales associate walked up to cash register. Ignored me waiting and took the customer she was helping on floor. Now I have shopped in Victoria’s Secret many times over the years and know that this is now how their system works. When you are ready to make a purchase you wait on line till it is your turn. Highly disappointed. Just as I was waiting so should have this other customer.

Original review: June 25, 2017

About 6 months ago I purchased two Bombshell Push Up Bras online purchase because this is another problem with Victoria Secret. They don't carry larger sizes in store. The quality of this Bombshell Push Up Bra has greatly deteriorated. Its quality has gone much lower and I have been having multiple rude in store employees encounters over the years. I'm very disappointed. They have given me a few small dollar amount e gift cards every now and then but when I am perm disabled, walk into a establishment, tell the manager I had surgery and asked if they had a disabled customer line to wait in as I was in tremendous pain and couldn't wait in a long line comfortably, the answer "no you have wait behind everyone else". Everyone else meaning the 25 people in front of me.

So because of my intense discomfort I chose to set down the things I had planned to purchase and left the store without buying the items I had attempted to try on but couldn't. No empty dressing room also every time I go to their store after receiving email about free gift with purchase. I get told we ran out or it's not the right kind of store which it never stated on the email I got and I had just bought the amount there to get free gift with purchase and they say has to be different kind of a store.

Original review: June 16, 2017

This is the only card or bank I know of who will charge their customers two different late fees totaling to an extra $50 a month. If you do not pay on time by 8pm eastern time. I live on the West Coast and this is so inconvenient and such a rip-off. Two different late fees?? How about is that legal?

Original review: June 9, 2017

I placed an order in April which was a semi-big order. However I was missing this cotton candy strappy bra, which was what I really wanted. However this item wasn't in the bag. It was also during a promotion where you were suppose to get a 20 dollar gift card or something for spending 40 dollars. I spent well over 40 dollars. My total was around 200 dollars. This was the deal where you get a sports bra for 20 dollars and the leggings were 35 dollars. I got charged for the cotton candy bra, which was not in my packet when I received it...neither was the gift card.

I called customer service and told them I had got charged for the bra and it wasn't in the bag. Even the purchase order says it not in the bag. So she says "we will overnight the bra and I can give you free ship for the 20 dollars next time you order". I told her that was not going to work for me because I don't order much online. I do a lot of shopping in store. Then she says "wait let me ask a manager". She comes back in the phone and says "I can mail you out a 20 dollars gifts card but in future reference we are not supposed to and we won't do it again for you."

I said "Excuse me. That was not my fault. That was your fault. Y'all drop the ball not me. Number one you charged me for an item that I never received and I didn't get my gift card. You inconvenienced me. So I in return say you know what, keep your 20 dollars and I'm returning the items I purchased. Honestly I was just buying them because they were 35 dollars but I'm bringing all that crap back. I spend a time of money in Victoria's Secret. Right now I owe 2,000 plus dollars. Either I get poor customer service in store or over the phone. Ridiculous. My thing is you guys can look at my receipt and packing slip and you know it wasn't in the bag but somehow it's my fault. I'm going to pay the card off and close my account. I hate poor customer service. I'm not going to spend my money and get treated like crap when it's your fault in the first place."

Original review: June 9, 2017

Let me just start off saying this is the worse department of Victoria's Secret. I have called them 10x in the last 2 days to resolve why my gift card was being used in another state. On my last call I requested a supervisor after being hung up on 3x by the same rep. And the supervisor was even worse the representative, he was really slow didn't understand a word I was saying and he had a strong accent that was so irritating. I was in the phone with this man for 1 hour giving him my information because he kept getting it wrong! I finally just hung up on him after cursing this man out because he pissed me off so much I never been so irritated in my life speaking to someone.

Original review: June 9, 2017

I really like Victoria's Secret but the website is a JOKE. It's slow, and their phone app is even worse. I would think they are large enough to look into their infrastructure. Makes them look extremely unprofessional when it takes an hour to order some bras. I won't order online again.

Original review: June 8, 2017

I was at the Melbourne Airport store (T4 terminal). I had the most horrible customer service experience that I have ever had. The young lady was sooo rude and incredibly hostile for someone that I only said hello to. She handed me my product without putting it in a bag and became even ruder when I dared ask for one. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE MY SERVICE AGAIN. SO DISAPPOINTED.

Original review: April 28, 2017

I recommend never ordering from Victoria's Secret. They are racist and say they do not make their clothes for ** women. I had a problem with an order I place, on different occasions, causing me to have to request a refund for never receiving the items. They are racist and the rep said "oh you live in Baltimore City, MD that's why you're not getting the packages." I said, "I don't understand." She said, "That is the ghetto and Victoria's don't want to do business with the ghetto." I asked for a manager and she asked me to email my police report and case number. That's all she could do. Something had to be done about this, it's totally unacceptable behavior. I will never order or buy anything from Victoria's Secret.

Original review: April 17, 2017

In August 2014 I went to Victoria's Secret and purchased 4 bras. I had the cash to pay for them. When the cashier rang me up, she said it was going on my card. I told her I didn't have a card and wanted to pay cash. She said they had my information in the system from the old card I had that had expired and didn't want cash payment. I again tried to pay in full for my purchase but the cashier wouldn't take the money. A month later I lost my job. When I got the bill I again went in store to try to pay it and again the cashier wouldn't accept payment.

So a couple years go by and I get a call from an attorney's office telling me they were going to file a civil suit against me for over $2,000.00 for the unpaid bill. I explained what happened and still am having to pay 3 times the amount of my purchase, a purchase I tried to pay for in store at the time of purchase. It's not enough they charge a ridiculous amount for their products, they manipulate the system to get paid even more. I'd rather go bra-less than wear their products.

Original review: March 28, 2017

Just read some reviews behind and I am totally agree with other saying. I've got a credit card in Victoria's Secret store and they informed me wrong about how the card works; so cause of that I didn't make a payment for a month and didn't know I've got charged the late fee (cause Victoria's Secret assistant told me there's no fees at all in this card). Next month I've got a phone call from Comenity Bank; the representative told me that I need to make a payment which I did (was like 2nd day of the month) and I asked him if there no late fees. He said that I will not be charged. When I checked my account I was shocked I was charged for late fee twice!! Even though the bank assistant told me different. After several mails from $60 fees they returned me $17 which is doesn't make any sense! Worst customer service experience ever! Thanks.

Original review: March 21, 2017

Returned bras that I purchased 2 yrs ago. Spent 232.66. Also bought perfume the girl sized me and they were the wrong size could not get back to 16th. And chestnut because I have a problem with my legs I explained it on the phone and the girl said, "Ok it was fine." When I went to return them for an exchange I had the receipt tags were on them. Never worn. They told me I have to exchange bras for bras and only gave me a credit for 40,00 after spending all that money for 4 bras. Very bad experience with them today and the male behind the counter looked at me funny. Hey it was their merchandise and I had receipts. They should have given me at least half of what I paid I feel. Never going back there again. And I use to spend hundreds of dollars a time shopping there.

Original review: March 17, 2017

The smells are wonderful and just right, and so many different ones, and beautiful and colorful. The prices are very fair and have coupons, and are great gifts. Mostly are on stock and the customer servers are very sweet. All the ladies in our home really enjoy them also. The clothes fit nicely.

Original review: March 3, 2017

Hello I am trying to reach out to someone about this. Thought I was going to buy me some nice underwear and bra sets, only to find out that they stop at size 38 in bra size!!! So I ask the associate do they have my size which is 42 https. She said "oh YOU will have to order online". I felt so offended and discriminated because of my bra size. I called the headquarters and submitted a ticket of complaint because it's not fair that I can't walk in the store and buy bras like every other woman. I told them I am not custom made I am normal and it's not fair!!! I don't wanna have to order my stuff and wait for it and every other small breasted woman can walk in and get theirs right then! This is not fair and I would like to get this in the public's eye. I did call the headquarters of Victoria's Secret and she just wrote it down and kind of hurried me off the phone.

Victoria's Secret Company Information