2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

4.0/5 (434 ratings)

About Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

The retail salesperson was awesome. Helped me find n decide on items to purchase. The check out line was smooth and fast and everyone was helpful and smiles all around. The sales prices were really good value.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I love the variety they offer and also the great deals they have on all things related to beauty, skin care, clothing and travel and bag accessories. The ability to be able to return in store is a huge factor.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Overpriced eye candy that does not fit real women with breasts hips etc. The store doesn't use real bra sizes or panties. They are made to fit models who are extremely thin but have surgeries to enlarge their breasts. The pie things dont know how hard it is they run with real boobs. Newer generations of women buy this falling for the V.S. shows with beautiful wings. Women dont have wings and were made in the form of a woman not in the shape of a 10 year boy. Love yourself. Dont let the fashion industry tell you what you are supposed to look like.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I am a hard to fit gal, but I never have an issue at any VS that I visit. The Bay Ridge Brooklyn, NY store can’t do enough to please me, from the minute I walk thru the door, to the fitting room, where their expert fitness gurus won’t let you leave until you’re comfy & satisfied. Their sales are incredible too, because they’re not cheap, but you do get what you pay for when I do pay full price. I love to give Christmas gifts from them as well, always puts a smile on the face of the recipient. I have also gone to their store in Midtown Manhattan, as well as Poughkeepsie, NY. Always a win-win. Trust me, my girls are grateful that they exist. Love my VS.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Bras by Victoria's Secret can't be beat. Mine way outlast any of the other bra brands I've ever purchased. Their sizes in clothing are all over the place. Some fit true to size and others are way too small. I would like to see them gear to larger sizes as well as the smaller sizes they already have. Many plus size women would also love to wear Victoria's Secret clothing. I purchased a great deal of my Christmas presents from Victoria's Secret this past year as I do every year. Practically everyone loves Victoria's Secret clothing.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I highly recommend VS because it's fast and easy to order online. You can find anything from the comfort of your house. And communication about you order is on point, they will let you know if any issues on your order. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Excellent quality and value, very erotic and sensual lingerie for all ladies shapes and styles and sizes, the staff are very good and helpful, you will find something for all women, this place has added spice to my love life.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I no longer shop at Victoria’s Secret for myself. Their so called ‘fitting experts’ for bras are high pressure sales people who really don’t know how to fit a bra. When a friend convinced me to, again, have a proper fitting, I had to argue with the clerk about my size, argue the product she chose for me didn’t fit and wasn’t comfortable, was shamed into buying a bra for the same price I could have purchased 3 bras at a department store, only to bring the piece of crap home, wear it twice and throw it away because it rubs my sides raw and did not contain ‘the girls’ in the front of the product. Overpriced underwear marketed in a way that’s demeaning to women larger than a size 5. Terrible store.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

I’ve been shopping here for so many years and I will continue to shop there because I love the variety from super dressy to casual and all my friends and I will actually go out of our way to have a Victoria’s Secret day where we go and just restock up on new bras and cute underwear and get some clothes for workout. The varieties fantastic always. You’re coming up with new things. I always look forward to the holidays to just get some new beautiful things to wear. Always makes me feel great knowing that I have matching undergarments on underneath my work clothes. Makes my day go by so much better because I feel good knowing that I have some really great undergarments on underneath my suit for work.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I was at Victoria's Secret in the Sanford Towne Center. The ladies fitting me for a bra was amazing, but the lady on the floor I gave her the card with my sizes and what I was looking for and she took the card and never came back to talk to me. I found her speaking with another customer and I ask for my card back so someone else could help me and stated to me that no one could help me and threw my card in the trash. I wanted to speak to a manager and she stated there was no manager on site. Because of the one staff I will never visit that store again.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

The cashier was rude to me. After paying when I told her have a good day she said whatever. This is not the way staff talks to their customers. Please look into the matter. Location of store is midtown. Cashier was a lady. Don’t remember her name. I went there last Sunday in the evening.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

My sister ordered me a present from Victoria's Secret. It was ok set which doesn't fit me. I went to the shop to exchange and here my nightmare started. They don't have anything in stock. They can't exchange it, so representative told me to find something else. There were only 2 items of my size in the shop. They told me to pay extra $10 for this item as it was not at discount. I know pi sets always on discounts at Victoria's Secret, but not the same size. So I left the shop after spent 1 hour speaking with manager with gift card. Hate Victoria's Secret at Dallas Galleria location. They will not match the process if something will not fit you. Worst customer service in shop. Never left with feeling that I don't want to return to this shop again in my life.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I was purchasing creams, soaps and clothes and the lady that was packing the items told me they couldn’t give me two bags to separate the bottles from the clothes, just because they are saving on bags. They lost 220 dollars sale to save a bag. The supposed manager totally agreed with no giving me another shopping bag. Unbelievable.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I’ve had the worst experience with Victoria’s Secret although I’m a regular shopper there. These past two weeks just makes me feel like I need to stop shopping there. I made several purchases. They took the money out of my account but then they canceled my orders then they turn around and put a hold on my Victoria’s Secret credit card because of fraud. Mind you I had to send in a copy of my driver's license, my bank statement and my Social Security to verify who I was. I missed all the sale. The coupons that I used I couldn’t reuse them on any purchase. The majority of the stuff that I ordered was on back order or out of stock. Smh.

I’ve called Victoria’s Secret nonstop for two weeks also via chat literally like every day since December 2nd. I’ve been on the phone or live chat with a representative And they never seem to can help me. They tell me the same thing every time. I’m just so over the whole thing. Christmas is basically ruined because I ordered all my family members' gift from there because of the sale. I’ve never been this disappointed in all my life.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I was told I can buy a product they had extra in my size. Then I was told to buy a multiple different products. And that it wasn't in xl when I asked for large and there is no xl in that specific product... So they messed up and tried to fix their mistake and kept on digging their grave.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I was super excited to hit the sales up online & use my coupons. After completing the order, I received an email that it had been canceled BUT Victoria’s Secret STILL TOOK MY MONEY! Now I’m the one waiting 5-7 business days for a refund. The sales are gone now, some items sold out & back ordered so repurchasing them isn’t an option. 4 VS staff couldn’t tell me anything, just offered a $20 discount. No answers to WHY they took my money to begin with. 1 staff said my card DECLINED! If that’s the case, how did I get an ORDER NUMBER. How can money be taken from a declined card anyway!? Then I was told by another staff that it was an AUTHORIZATION ISSUE.. even though I had received an order just a month ago, same card, same info, same app I always order from. BUT I thought VS checks every so often if it’s an authorization issue?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

Victoria charged me a late fee on top of a late fee for being a day late. I didn’t even know I had a late fee on my account. I have been a loyal customer before I received their low ** credit limit. I asked customer service if they can waive my late fees because I was only a day late not even 24 hours late. Customer service sucks and they are very rude. I then asked to speak with a supervisor. She’s rude as well and wouldn’t waive my fees either. So I canceled my card and before canceling my card I asked if there was any purchases remaining and she answered no and my card is canceled and if I don’t pay the the due date then I will continue to get a late fee on top of late fees. Smh.

Then I get a text a week later saying that I owe them $178 for a pair of boots that I order but VS CANCELED and I have the email to prove it. I never received the boots. So now I have to pay for something I never received and so it won’t go on my credit. VS IS FRAUD AND A SCAM DON’T GET A VS CARD. VS CAN PUT THAT CARD AND TWIRL IT AROUND WHERE THE SUN DON’T SHINE.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I was going thru my wife's desk and found a bill for Victoria's Secret that I didn't know about. It was only around $56 and my wife had filled it out but hadn't mailed it in. It was due a week after she passed away. So I called them to take care of it and to see if they would waive the $25 late fee under the circumstances. I was told that since my wife had passed away I did not need to pay anything and they would close it out. The very next day I get a text saying it was URGENT I call them. So I did and was told there was no record of that conversation and that I needed to pay a payment immediately. Oh and the late fee could not be waived regardless of the reason the bill was late. So I paid the balance and was a little upset.

I sent them a message letting them know I wasn't happy with how it was handled and then they replied they couldn't discuss it with me since my name wasn't on the account! Convenient they could discuss it with me to get payment though. 1. I do not intend for my wife to have unpaid debt. 2. I think this could have been handled way better and 3. I can't believe they insisted on charging the late fee in this instance. I hope they enjoy the $80+ I sent in because it is my last money with them or Comenity Bank.

Resolution response: Nov. 20, 2019

Went above and beyond!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

After tonight I WILL be closing my Angel Card account! I spoke to several representatives and they were not helpful at all. The first one helped me by changed the name on my shipping address BUT she changed my orders shipping method! I received an ENTIRELY different receipt than what is showing in their system! All they could say was they could no do anything because it was released to shipping. I chose the 2nd business delivery because I needed it in a specific amount of time! Now they are saying I will not receive it until the day before Thanksgiving which is likely to be delayed for weather and the holidays!

I AM DONE WITH VICTORIAS SECRET AFTER THIS! FORGET THAT FOREVER STATUS ON MY ANGEL CARD! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I was charged otherwise and one of their representatives ruined my order!!! They need to go out of business! Period! There is no reason when I placed my order my est. delivery was 11/22 now it is 11/27! Worst customer service ever. Worst Business Ever. I WANT a refund and to cancel my order all together! I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE Victoria’s Secret any more business!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I have wear Victoria’s Secret Cotton panties all my life. As a surprise no “The panties are only 57% cotton" Instead of 97%. Used to be an excellent product. Not anymore. “Gynecologist recommend Cotton panties” I guess won’t be Victoria Secret anymore.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

The sales reps were UH-MAY-ZING! I am a Disabled person with REALLY bad Anxiety & I wear a dust mask out in public because of it. From the time I walked in, to browsing items & deciding, to the time of checkout (abt. 30 mins, I was with a friend), it was phenomenal. Not once in this store was I EVER stared down, FOLLOWED around, harassed, or made to feel like I should to leave because of my appearance OR Disability. The 2 ladies were so helpful & genuine/natural in their behavior (no false or forced like some others.) & omg the respectful, considerate, polite personalities of these ladies. Perfect 10 all across the board & I will be back!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I just bought 5 pair of panties and they are a complete waste of money. Very poor quality in every way. I used to love their panties years ago, and still have those. I will probably end up throwing these new ones away because they're horrible. Don't waste your money.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

The Comenity Credit Card is to set you up for failure. No auto Draft capability. Late Fees Vary from month to month anywhere from $27-$35. Don't miss a payment or they can not set up a payment ahead of time for you. Can only set up a payment one month in advance. I have plenty of credit cards with great credit except for this one LOUSY Victoria Secret Credit Card issued from Comenity Bank. I can not wait to Payoff and CANCEL this credit card. A complete scam and rip off to people. If I could give this company a ZERO star rating I would!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

Hi I got my VC card 4 years and 10 months ago. I had a average score of 630 when I got it. Been using the card and always paid on time. I’ve gotten 3 increases. One lasted month started out at 250 up to 750. Now my score is still good good. I just got approved for a 30,000 dollar truck. So I go home and I get a update on my credit report a week later saying I went down 61 points because account was closed. So I looked and Comenity Bank closed my Victoria’s Secret card so I called customer support and they told me because I got a large loan they would close my account. Wtf. Never will get another card from them. Their loss. I hope they go out of business.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

Today was the first day walking into a Victoria's Secret store, without my wife. I assumed before I walked in I would be judge and widely stared at but no. It was the exact opposite from the moment I walked in. I was greeted with a genuine hello from one on of the girls. I was shopping for underwear (for my wife) and asked if they were on sale. The second girl quickly showed me all the ones that were on sale and different ones at different prices. I was lost so she was very helpful, showed me how each size and style was in a different drawer, made it so much easier and less Awkward to do my shopping. They let me look around at the different styles and shapes. It took me a while but every couple minutes a girl would walk by with a big smile and ask if I was doing ok. I loved the fact they were so happy to truly help me. I have never been in a store this happy with the way I was treated from the moment I walked in til check out.

I’ve never wrote a review but figured these girls need positive recognition. The one who checked me out was by far the nicest one. Didn’t make me feel weird like I thought I would and carried on good conversation while she was ringing me up. I truly felt at home in this store. They all treated me with a, "Goodbye. Have a good day." The experience was so good I went back a second time that day to buy more (take advantage of the sale they told me about). Within walking in the girl told me "Nice to see you back so soon.” She went out of her way to make a point to remember me. I have worked in retail all my life for 13 years and never seen a team of employees treat me this wonderful. I will be shopping there many times because of them and I hope someone high up at Victoria's Secret reads this and takes the time to thank all of the girls at the Rome Mount Berry Mall store! YOU GIRLS ARE AWESOME!!!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

Victoria Secret Has decided not to be convenient to Internet sales. They have remove pre-return shipping labels from their orders. Completely ridiculous and they should go back to 1980! I will not be ordering as often as it is a very big inconvenience. I can’t believe with the direction retailers going Victoria’s Secret has decided to take a huge step backwards. And also they removed the clothing section from their line years ago to focus more on the Intimates and swimsuits which quality is crappier than ever.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Just walked out of this store in a Collierville, Tn due to not being able to get any help! The panties were a HUGE pile of mess & even though there were 4 people working (1 was even manager) NO ONE wanted to help me! I’ve been shopping at this store since it opened but after being treated with zero customer service, I put my Items back & walked out! I will Go where my money is appreciated! This store will be shut down because of the treatment here!

Original review: July 28, 2019

Not so Happy. If I could give them no stars, I would. On 7/24 I placed and order specifically for a weekender tote and a blanket. Today 7/27 I am finding out that those items were never added to my order due to a glitch in their system. I spoke with a live chat representative, a customer care representative and a floor manager. I was offered free shipping, I'm a card holder, I get that basically any time I place an order. That was a joke. Then I'm told they could give me a $20 gift card, again not acceptable. I placed an order and spent over $130 to just get the weekender! Next they offered me $25. Now they are just laughing at me. Next person, insults me buy telling me she'd give me a free tote, then proceeds to tell me that it's the city tote.

As I am looking on the app I see this tote is on clearance for $19.50! Are you kidding me?!? This is outrageous! Long story short I have never felt so insulted in my life. Not to mention, the free tote and blanket is still on their app as I am having these conversations and people wont receive them because it was a "glitch" but still are liable for what they spent to receive said item.The fact that there is no reasonable accommodation for this to Victoria Secrets is most likely the reason they are going out of business. Sure we will give you this free if you spend this amount. Oh I'm sorry, we don't have any in stock, have the free shipping that you already get for being a card holder instead... yea. Sorry, I won't be placing anymore orders or wasting my money on this company ever again.

Original review: July 23, 2019

I can't stand VS anymore and I am so done with their card also. Been waiting for 2 months for store returns to be refunded and nothing. Send stuff back by mail and they just take the merchandise and refuse to refund me- cancel orders on purpose that rewards are used on so they are forfeited- say your orders ship then mark them as returned BY YOU when you never got them in the first place then on top of it deduct their unused shipping label from your refund... on orders that are NEVER SHIPPED, you guys! I chatted calling them out on this blatant scam of theirs and a week didn't go by before they kicked me off their rewards program. They told me that the customer will not get refunded for shipping, even if it sells out and does not come unless YOU ASK FOR A REFUND, like what?!?! The customer should not have to be an accountant to get a proper refund.

How many people actually check because they trust they will be given the correct amount, ya know?! I purchase all my own return postage if sending things back - and yet EVERY SINGLE TIME they charge me 5.99 PER item that is returned despite the fact. How can a company get away with that! They make millions on this scam of theirs and there should be a class action lawsuit against them, ridiculous. I am fairly positive that they are showing items as "returned" rather than cancelled so they can claim it on insurance. Literally the most scammy, lying and thieving company I have ever dealt with and no more, I am DONE.

When you question them on these things they flag you and then make it their goal to frustrate you until you give up, let them steal your money and merchandise and no longer shop there. I understand they are going bankrupt and I suppose they are trying to swindle to save themselves but it's very obvious that they KNOW they are done and have resorted to insurance scam and fraud to recoup at least some of their losses while they still can. I regret ever giving them a penny and I will do backflips the day they announce they are closing the business, to heck with that place. Seriously.

Original review: July 5, 2019

I have been a longtime supporter and consumer a Victoria’s Secret and Comenity bank. Over 15 years I have had this credit card and never had one late fee or have had a balance over $500. I make sure to pay my credit card on time and info. My purchases at Victoria’s Secret tends to be over $300 every time. I made a purchase in April and I set up a payment to automatically be scheduled for the due date. The payment was never taken out or received by Victoria’s Secret. In July I finally receive a phone call from Victoria’s Secret/Comenity bank stating that I was late and I had been charged two late fees of $32.

I called and explain to a supervisor that being a customer of over 15 years I would appreciate as a courtesy the removal of both late fees. I also explained that in the month of April and May and I did login and the supervisor blatantly lied stating that there was no such login. I also explained that I did set up a payment to automatically be withdrawn for the due date.

Unfortunately the supervisor was unprofessional, rude and using verbiage that you would never use with your long-time customer. Only one late fee was removed and I explained that I would not be paying the second late fee. I explained that I never received a phone call after the first late fee and I have never been late in over the 15 years that I’ve had this credit card. I would like for someone to call me to remove the second late fee. I will cancel my credit card and I will keep reporting Victoria’s Secret/Comenity Bank due to unethical practices rude and unprofessional customer service and ridiculous collection and billing protocol. I will cancel this account as well.

Victoria's Secret Company Information