2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

4.0/5 (433 ratings)

About Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

Nice and different merchandise all the time. Good staff. They were able to order a product I had bought before that was not in the store. They called me when it came in and saved it for me until I went there again.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I love the bags with accessories that sparkle and satin underwear; I love I can test the makeup; and there should be more specials on the Splashes essences; and of course on braziers also. Victoria's Secret should sell more clothing with low prices.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Cheap and overpriced. Low quality material. The items are beautiful but some of them are cheaply made. I do like the fact that you can use your reward with any purchase. The customer service is awesome.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

First off I love Victoria's Secrets... I always shop here for me and some for my daughters. I recently purchased some new sweat pants and matching jackets. Lol had to have the set. The clothing is always cute and stylish. I can always count on reviews and the size tab whenever I'm unsure about the fit of the clothing. Victoria's secrets can be pretty pricey depending on what you like, but they always make up with coupons, special offers and sales. You really can't go wrong. And there are all kinds of incentives for spending with the rewards that you get back from your credit card.

Now if you don't have the card I would definitely recommend you get that because that's where you're going to get the best savings discounts and rewards. Anyways I love the both of these sweatsuits. The material was soft and they fit perfect. I have learned that when purchasing things under the Pink brand they are usually cut a little bigger, so I go a size down and with the Victoria secrets I order my correct size.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

The retail salesperson was awesome. Helped me find n decide on items to purchase. The check out line was smooth and fast and everyone was helpful and smiles all around. The sales prices were really good value.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I love the variety they offer and also the great deals they have on all things related to beauty, skin care, clothing and travel and bag accessories. The ability to be able to return in store is a huge factor.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Overpriced eye candy that does not fit real women with breasts hips etc. The store doesn't use real bra sizes or panties. They are made to fit models who are extremely thin but have surgeries to enlarge their breasts. The pie things dont know how hard it is they run with real boobs. Newer generations of women buy this falling for the V.S. shows with beautiful wings. Women dont have wings and were made in the form of a woman not in the shape of a 10 year boy. Love yourself. Dont let the fashion industry tell you what you are supposed to look like.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I am a hard to fit gal, but I never have an issue at any VS that I visit. The Bay Ridge Brooklyn, NY store can’t do enough to please me, from the minute I walk thru the door, to the fitting room, where their expert fitness gurus won’t let you leave until you’re comfy & satisfied. Their sales are incredible too, because they’re not cheap, but you do get what you pay for when I do pay full price. I love to give Christmas gifts from them as well, always puts a smile on the face of the recipient. I have also gone to their store in Midtown Manhattan, as well as Poughkeepsie, NY. Always a win-win. Trust me, my girls are grateful that they exist. Love my VS.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Bras by Victoria's Secret can't be beat. Mine way outlast any of the other bra brands I've ever purchased. Their sizes in clothing are all over the place. Some fit true to size and others are way too small. I would like to see them gear to larger sizes as well as the smaller sizes they already have. Many plus size women would also love to wear Victoria's Secret clothing. I purchased a great deal of my Christmas presents from Victoria's Secret this past year as I do every year. Practically everyone loves Victoria's Secret clothing.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I highly recommend VS because it's fast and easy to order online. You can find anything from the comfort of your house. And communication about you order is on point, they will let you know if any issues on your order. Thank you.

Victoria's Secret Company Information