2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

3.9/5 (302 ratings)

About Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Not a happy camper! Bought two bras at Newmarket Victoria Secret @ Upper Canada Mall. First time buyer, was told the bras were fantastic. Not! The girl said it fit perfectly, looks great, when you are standing up but when you sit down the bra sits up without any breast in the cup. I'm not big, and pretty firm but the bra looks like it's two sizes too big for me! Washed them exactly to the instructions! Never will I buy another thing from Victoria's Secret! What a waste of my hard earned money. Not sure if there is anything customer service could do for me. So, just put up and shut up if guess! Staff was very impersonable and cold.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

My daughter and I were shopping for bras at Victoria Secret and after choosing our purchase we saw a sign that said if we spent $50 we would get a $20 credit off the purchase. So, we extended our purchase to include underwear as well. When the total came to over $85 I asked the sales rep to please take off the $20 as the sign located in plain view states. It says something to the effect of "redeem now". The sales rep said that is only for people who have a coupon which was given out last month. The sign does not mention a coupon and I left the shop feeling like I had been conned.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I have NEVER in my life experienced a more horrific display of customer service. Victoria's Secret has always in my eyes been a professional company. The last 2 orders that I've had issues with shipping and had to reach out to customer service has been terrible. ATTITUDE and DISRESPECT is all I got from them. First rep put me on hold and after 20 minutes of being on hold never returned to the phone. The second one hung up on me! Unacceptable!! I do not know what the credentials are to be hired as a rep at VS, but they need to step their game up!!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

So heated. So my daughter ordered on @Victoriasecret/@pink for Black Friday. Mind you if you made a 75 dollars purchase you got a free tote bag. Then they had a deal if you spent 150.00 you get the tote and blanket with your purchase "free". Yeah ok. Well guess what. They have no more. And it was not shipped with the order. Called spoke to a supervisor. She said there is nothing she can do. They have no more. Then said, "I can sent you another tote and 15 credit for the blanket." And said that the best she can do? Wtf. Like how you offering people stuff you don't have. Are you serious? Anybody ordered from them on Black Friday? I don't give a ** if it was free. It should be in my order. Just like you took my payment I should've had the product. What a rip off. Then asked how much was the retail price for the blanket. She said, "I don't have that information." What a scam.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

They send false advertisements, I always get emails from Victoria's Secret stores. This morning I got a bunch of emails with the advertisement of buy 2 get 2 free. The email says anything and everything...SURPRISE! When I went to the store to buy some lotions they told me they were excluded. WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THAT STORE. LIARS.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

If I can put Zero stars I would. Very bad experience, I just canceled my card with them. They try to take your money in any way possible. I did send them my check 10 days in advance and still charged me fees. It is not my fault that they are not getting their mail and processing the bills. So bad. Do not listen to them. They just want your money and they don't care how they take it.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

July 31, 2018, in a Long Island, NY Victoria's Secret store, I bought a $50 gift card for a friend's birthday present. She tried to make a purchase with the card at a Long Island, NY store on November 26, 2018. Clerk told her the balance on card was ZERO. She had NOT used the gift card and the pin number was still unscratched. The card was always in her possession. Where did the money go??? After an hour of phone calls to customer service, my friend was told that the card had been used in September at store #50409. Somehow no one in all of Victoria's Secret knows the location of this store.

I made phone calls, too, and I have to wait 4 weeks for an investigation to be completed. The staff at several Long Island, NY stores told me and my friend that theft of money on Victoria Secret gift cards happens often. WARNING!!! Don't purchase Victoria's Secret gift cards. You will lose your money. The staff thinks someone working at the manufacturer of the gift cards is stealing the money.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I had received an email from Victoria’s Secret offering a cozy blanket with a minimum purchase of $85. I thought, my daughter's friend would love some sprays, lotions and perfumes for Christmas, which she asked for for her birthday and I was unable to get. When I was unable to enter the promo code, I contacted customer support.

I was then informed that because there were 2 items on backorder, my total no longer met the $85 minimum. And I was not able to get the blanket offered. When I promptly told the agent that my total purchase charged to my card was over $110 with tax (free shipping over $100) she apologized and offered me a $10 credit for the trouble. I asked her to either send the offered promo item that I had made over the minimum purchase requirements, or cancel my order, which she promptly did and told me to have a good day. I have spent THOUSANDS of dollars over the years at VS and never in my life have I been treated like a number. I have been a loyal customer. This is a sad day, because I will pay off my credit card and never shop there again...

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I made an online purchase on Nov. 5th. It is now Nov. 20th and I have not received anything. I wanted to follow up on my item and decided to do the live chat. I find out the purchase I made was returned to VS and no longer available. The reason it was returned (after arriving to my city according to the USPS tracker) was because I didn't put down my apartment number which is BS. I have an image to prove it. This told me the item I purchased was sold to someone else since it is no longer available. It is frustrating to know I waited this long and no one on the VS team bothered to reach out to me to explain what happened. When I tried to make an exchange, the online chat lady Shatonya was taking 5-10 mins to reply. She seemed like she was going to resolve the issue at one point however, when I asked about shipping and additional charge, I had to ask several times for her to answer.

As I mentioned, she was taking 5-10 mins to respond and at this point investigating what happened and trying to do an exchanged dragged on for 30+ minutes. So I decided to call customer service while waiting for a reply back from Shatonya (since I was getting nowhere) and see if someone else would help. The lady on the phone explained that I would have to pay the price difference but, I would need to get a refund first and then a new charge. The whole thing seemed complicated. I ended up just asking for a refund. When Shatonya finally replied, I ended up expressing to her how terrible customer service is. All she replied was, "Ok." Just confirming what I had said.

I think The LEAST VS could have done was expressed delivered the other hoodie at no additional cost IF they cared about customer satisfaction. This was the WORST customer service experience I have ever received. I am extremely disappointed that it had to be from such a known brand like VS. I have been a customer for over 10 years. I supported the brand regardless of their quality of clothes going down. Today however, they officially lost a customer. I will NOT be purchasing there again.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I got 100 gift card. I went to spend it and it had a zero balance. It has been in my purse the whole time - never swiped?? I called the number on the back of the card and the lady on the other line was rude and said it was used a few days ago and there’s nothing they can do! DO NOT BUT THE GIFT CARDS! Also the lady told me this has never happened before. Which is complete BS as I have seen many reviews about this happening to other people. I know it’s only $100 but I won’t let this slide. I’m going back to the store - let them know there is fraud be committed in the store because it’s impossible for funds to be removed from a gift card that was in my purse the whole time without the employer's knowledge.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I shopped at Victoria's Secret Pink at Stoneridge Mall on 27/10 at 5:30 pm, they have the worst customer service, not very happy shopping there. Feel like I had not been treating right because I ain’t **. FIRST OF ALL, a ** staff (who’s short and wearing a yellow jumper and wore a pony tail with blonde hair) told the cashier “someone is standing there” while she was looking at me and laughed about it. Obviously I was standing there because I was queuing up and waiting to pay my items and I’m not “someone”, I’m a customer who gonna spent money in your shop.

SECOND, while a cashier (yup who’s ** as well, skinny and tall) was serving, then when the next customer (who’s **) came through, she told the other cashier (who’s **) she gonna switch with her... so WHAT was the problem here? Because I’m Chinese that’s why she didn’t wanna serve me? I dont get it. Not pleasant. Not professional at all. Pls train your staffs right and be a little more professional, San Francisco is an international city where has a lot of people come and go!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

This company is a huge and it LIES about prices. Oh it also double charges your card. Kind of unbelievable that it says one price one day and then when shipping confirmation goes out, it’s different prices. More so they charged my card almost 300 dollars on top of my order! No one can explain why to anything including the price difference. Super disappointed and done with VS.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I used to order this brand a lot a long time ago, the quality was great and I even have pairs that are 10+ years old. That's how long they lasted. I purchased underwear a week ago, it already has pulls in it and got ruined by my washer. The quality has gone way downhill. I wore underwear 1x and I can't use it anymore, sounds like a waste of money to me! The pulls from the underwear almost clogged my washing machine due to them being ripped apart. Probably the last time I will ever order from them again.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I just got off the online chat with Victoria's Secret Customer Service, the representative was Aeysha. I was placing an order online and applying one of their advertised offers "BOGOPINK". The offer was all over their website as I was shopping and the offer was even applied to my cart. After seeing my savings, I decided I could afford to add shirts. I went back to shopping and added 3 shirts to the order. When I went to check out the offer was gone. I spent at least 30 minutes maybe longer making sure the items I selected were not only what I wanted but also would be within the restrictions of the offer. The offer was already added to my cart.

I did the online chat to see what happened and I was informed that the offer was no longer available. I informed Aeysha that the offer was advertised on their website as available and during shopping I was able to apply the offer to my cart. I was informed... "We have the right to discontinue an offer at any time..." I understand Victora's Secret has the right to discontinue and retract an offer. That was not my complaint. I am concerned about the lack of plain old Customer Service and accountability. I feel a company is responsible for what they advertise. If a customer tells you they were put out for your company's error, I think you should try to at least make things right for the customer you inconvenienced.

Macy's just recently gave me great customer service and I can tell you I will now take my intimate purchases to them. They treated me with respect, their employees made sure that I knew that I was a valuable customer. I could feel they cared. I work too hard for my money to support a company who just does not care about their customers. Before writing this review, I contacted Victoria's Secret credit card and I am in the process of closing my account. I did it via message and they will contact me in 48 hours.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Natalia was amazing, she listened, was kind and going to rectify my situation. Then Anna came on, and was rude, dismissive, and read off a teleprompter. Ugh, I ended up cutting up my card and will never use it again as a direct result of my experience with her. Angel card member lost. Thanks for making it easy. Get rid of Anna, and promote Natalia.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I am a Victoria’s Secret customer and Vip card holder for years now. Have spent a lot of money on Victoria’s merchandise. Not anymore!! My son purchased me a 100 dollar gift card for my birthday and when I went to place my order and put my card number in it kept saying 0 balance? So I called the number on the bottom of the receipt, and found out my card, that I had right in my hand had been used at a store in California??? Now we live in Pennsylvania which is hundreds and I mean hundreds of miles away from California and I have not left my state in over 6 years and have not been to California. So my question is how could someone use my card in a store in California without having the card in their hands? They cannot answer that. But I can, someone is selling gift card numbers and pins. Or something to that nature.

So I’m told to file a police report and that they cannot do anything about it and their rules and regulations are on back of gift card that they do not refund or do anything about a stolen or lost gift card. Do you think my son even thought that someone could use my card without having the card. It’s here in my hands!! The card was not stolen. Only the card numbers. HOW CAN THAT BE??? Well filing a police report will do nothing where I live. If they cannot help when someone hacks your bank account or card number in Mexico, Texas or whatever state for over a thousand they surely can’t help a stolen 100 dollar gift card number in California. Difference is the bank makes it right and gives you your money back and in a timely manner!! Victoria’s does nothing. They got the 100 dollars regardless if it was spent by me or a thief who stole my card number.

Very disappointing after being a valued vip member for years now on the treatment I have received on this matter and I will no longer be a VIP Angel cardholder and will not spend another dime of my money in the store or online or on anything that has to do with Victoria’s Secret. And Beware to anyone else who thinks about purchasing a gift card from there.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I returned items with a receipt for store credit instead of getting the money back on the card which is something I regret. It was a total of 59 bucks and I saved it when I wanted to use it. Two months later I walk in and I when I wanted to use it and the cashier tells me it had zero balance so I called customer service and they said someone used it and I said it wasn’t me so they said they would investigate. It took them 6 months to tell me someone used the gift in store 5 hours away from me. I told them it wasn’t fair on my part because I trusted their gift card to hold my money for the day I wanted to use. They said they were not giving me anything because the gift card was issued, but how is that fair to me? The girl offered a $25 gift card but that doesn’t make for the money that was lost.

I did not use it or do I want to. I never want to associate myself with this store or do I want anyone that I know to trust the company. I understand fraud happens and they have no control over it but that’s something they need to take care of to decrease fraud. I shouldn’t be responsible and not get my gift card money back. I took care of that gift card. It’s not like I lost it or had it laying around. I regret not putting the money back on mom’s credit card. I regret trusting this company. I regret it because I also did the return within 30 days but I wanted to come back so I trusted their store credit option. I am so upset for the way they treated me when it wasn’t my fault.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I just had a terrible experience calling Victoria's Secret customer service, I never requested to receive my statements online because I do not use that page and don't use my credit card that often, plus I like to pay as fast I can the way don't have too late. Well I made a purchase and paid part of the total amount because was thinking to make a return. Was waiting for the bill and nothing. Finally I receive the bill and shows 2 late fees! When I called they refuse to help me even with one fee and they show NO interest to keep me as a customer. So disappointed!!!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Back in May of this year, I went to Victoria's Secret to shop and I ended up purchasing a few bras and some body spray. It was that time of the year and they had a few deals (3 for $25) on the body sprays as well as the bras. Upon purchasing the bras, the sales clerk informed me about a free bag that I had earned by purchasing the bras. I was pleased and I said thank you and left. The following week was Mother's Day and I decided to gift the body spray and give it to someone. When I did so, I learned the person was sensitive to smells so I decided to give them a card instead. Anyway, with that being said, I decided to return them (sprays).

Big Mistake. I decided to return them to a Victoria's Secret that was closer to my house, even if I did not originally purchase them there, right. Wrong! I go to the store and walked all the way back, to the counter. There is a salesperson there folding panties. She doesn't acknowledge my presence with so much as a head nod. She presses a button under the counter. After she does so, another associate comes out from the back. She pleasantly says "Hello, how can I help you today?" I smile and tell her that I was returning the body sprays that I purchased a week before at another Victoria's Secret. I then hand her the sprays and the receipt.

Now mind you, I just purchased them a week prior from the location and they were not opened and I had the receipt. After reviewing the receipt, she disgustingly, looks at me as if I were returning worn underwear and says to me, "Where is the free bag that you received with the purchase of these items?" I am floored and a little embarrassed because she is insinuating that I purchased the body spray to get the free bag. Mind you, I spent $150 in there that day alone not to mention what I usually spend and she is nickeling and diming me over an ugly free bag! So, I reiterate to her what the other store had told me that the purchase of the bras was the reason, I received the bag and I kept the bras. She stood her ground and said that she could not return the items if I didn't return the free bag!

Again, trying hard not to lose my patience, I say to her the bag is not here it is at home. She tells me again, that she could not do the return. I say okay, thank you and I leave. I should have went home and got the bag and returned it the same day. However being the person that I am, I wait another week then return the bag and the body sprays to the original store. I have no problem returning the spray but when I go to give the bag to the sales associate she looks at me kind of puzzled and says, “You do not have to return the bag.”

I tell her that I returned the spray so I was returning the bag as well. She explained to me that I received that bag because of the purchase of my bras and they wouldn't take back the bag anyway because it was part of a promotion. I still give her the bag because now I have a line behind me and I didn’t want to bring up my original issue with the other store. Can you imagine my surprise? So I guess, my problem is not really with Victoria's Secret. It is with the Victoria's Secret staff at the Square One Mall in Saugus, Massachusetts who were very rude and misinformed. Also, the store that I received the good customer service is in a better (economically speaking) area than the one at the Square One Mall so I really could not understand the rude, ** attitudes that I was subjected to on that day. Next time (hopefully there is no next time), I will call their corporation right in front of them.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I shopped in most of their stores in OC and almost all of them have bad customer service. One of the sale assistance in the store in the Block was yelling at the customers when I walked in. I decided to shop online instead. I made 2 orders this month and they lost one of the packages during the transit. I contacted their live chat and they talk to me as if they don't care about my package at all. I know I'm only one of your customer, but they should at least act like they care.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Victoria's Secret pink was having a sale 25 dollars for leggings and tshirts, a very good price for those things and if you spent 75 you got a free duffle bag and water bottle and if you spent 150 you also got a free sherpa blanket. I ordered right at 10 (midnight pa time) when the sale started. I talked to a representative because I didnt know I needed to put in a code for the free stuff. (I contacted them right after I put in the order) and she put the order in for me. The next day I get an email saying the bag and blanket was out of stock and I wouldnt be getting it. Two friends of mine placed their order later that day and they both received the bag and blanket. I realized then because of my disappointment that I only really ordered that other stuff because I wanted the duffle and blanket.

I called again and they just said they were all gone and didnt know why people that ordered after me received it, they did send me a free tote which was a nice gesture but I have a ton of those totes and really have no use for them. This has been a good lesson to me as I realized I was spending money and using their charge card to get the free things I really wanted but then not getting it. I cut up my card and will really rethink my purchases from now on. I won't base my order on what they say I will get with it because that's obviously not the case. As I said I ordered it right when the sale started and talked to a representative so there was no reason to not receive it. I'm sure I'm more disappointed than I should be over a duffle bag and blanket but I feel they were just given out randomly and not based on who ordered first.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Back on May 9th I made a purchase in their store for almost forty dollars and when I finally got my credit card I paid off the balance and closed the account. Well mysteriously they never got the payment nor my address but they were able to send the credit card to me without trouble but never a billing statement. I spoke with two different customer service reps that said that my payment went through and I was fine. Evidently, they were wrong. The issue did finally get resolved but not without a fight on my behalf. I was spoken to very rudely by two reps and given a lot of miss information. I will never do business with Victoria's Secret again. Evidently good customer service is a secret with them and would not recommend anyone doing business with them.

Original review: July 22, 2018

Never received my Victoria's Secret card. I purchased items from Victoria's Secret and since have not shopped there at all because of how they handle their credit card and I wish I had never set up a credit card with him to begin with. I believe it's in collections with Comenity and they're very difficult to deal with. I refuse to deal with them at all. They have ruined my credit score! I believe I'll go for a bankruptcy regarding this company. I don't want to give them another dime more than I have to.

I have read a lot of comments that people have left and their situation seems worse than mine. Always talked to somebody I could barely understand on the phone and I just stopped talking to them and let this go and focused on trying to get my life back together after your horrible Stockholm syndrome like relationship with my ex fiance who made my life a living hell. If I use Victoria's Secret at all it will be cash only and that's it. They will never get any cards at all from me unless I use a prepaid card with a Visa logo... Yes. That's how low I feel about this company. Comenity was never helpful to me to try to resolve my credit issue. There are discrepancies with the credit reporting agencies regarding this company and one other one that I deal with and I need to clean up my credit report so I'll do what I have to do.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I went to Victoria's Secret looking for panties and while rummaging through the mess of unorganized underwear, I got pricked by two needle pins that were about 2 inches long. Since I got pricked, I filled a report, and while I was filling out paperwork, the manager leaves into the back and doesn't come back to fill out her section of the paperwork. Confused on my part, I asked another employee where she was and if I filled out everything correctly. She told me I can leave so I leave the store. I realized I should have gotten a copy of the report so I drove back to the store and asked to get a copy of the report for my records and the manager at the Victoria's Secret 1600 S Azusa Ave Rowland Heights, CA 91748 United States, refused and explained how it's confidential and then she started to explain how she doesn't have the paperwork.

I refused to leave because I simply wanted a copy since now my health is at risk and I now have to go to the doctors to get tested for HIV AIDS and hepatitis due to the needle stick injury. Since I refused to leave because I wasn't gonna leave without a copy of my report, she called multiple security officers to make me leave and caused a big scene because she didn't want to handle the situation with her customers in a correct manner. She avoided me and mistreated me, her customer service was very poor and unprofessional. Hepatitis and HIV AIDS pricks are a serious situation. I have a recording of the whole situation happening and I am furious on how this situation was much avoided by the manager. This is a serious situation that should not be turned down upon.

Original review: June 25, 2018

I had place an order at Victoria Secret and they had promo codes for free shipping over 50 and 30% off one item. I am an Angel Forever member, so I had added my items to my cart and had selected the offer codes to be automatically added to my order. The 30% off took my items total below the $50 and below the free shipping threshold. In doing so it automatically added the $8 shipping fee which I did not notice, I had saw the order was over $50 and thought I was good to go, I get my order confirmation in the email and saw I was charged shipping. I contact customer service to cancel my order. Their chat is 24/7. I was speaking to someone and they said as a courtesy they would waive my shipping fee because the order has already been charged and processed. They could not cancel my order. This is only an hour after I placed my order. We get disconnected so I chat back and get another person, but also get disconnected.

Third time I chat back they said, "Oh the first representative is only waiving half your shipping fee." I asked why half for a one time courtesy, they said, "Because you didn't make the threshold." I explained to them and they still said they could not waive it. They tell me to call the customer service number for my complaint and they also can't do anything. The lady I spoke to sounded really nice when I first called, but once I gave her my information and she looked up the chats she lost interest and the niceties dropped. People make mistakes I understand and I worked customer service before, but for a one time courtesy they could not do more than half is ridiculous especially when they can't cancel your order and they charge you before your order ships. Never shopping with them again. Horrendous service.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I went to Pink/ Victoria Secret last week to buy a bathing suit because they were having a semi-annual sale, and boy do I regret it! First, the store was atrocious, everything was everywhere. Second, I couldn't get help even though there were certainly enough employees. Then once found a bathing suit I had to wait in line for ten minutes to get into a fitting room when there were fitting rooms open on the other side! At this point, I just wanted to get my items and leave but nope I had to wait in the check out line 15 minutes. I've Pink/Victoria Secret PLENTY of business over the years, but not anymore I will never shop there EVER again!

Original review: June 9, 2018

Yesterday I went to Victoria's Secret for the semi annual. The PJs had the price of $ 9.99 very large, the same as the sportswear. The bras $ 6.99. I decided to try on a pair of sports pants, PJs and three bras. When I went to pay, I was surprised with the total price of my purchase and asked the cashier. She answered that they were $ 9.99 and up, the pants came out $29.99, the bras $16.99 and pajamas $29.99. I am very disappointed and this is cheating. Never in all the years that I live in this country did that happen to me. Bad marketing, they cheating people with offers that do not exist. I will never lose my time in that store anymore.

Original review: June 9, 2018

My item, which I had to order online because they did not have it at the store, was never delivered. USPS shipped it back to them bypassing a delivery to me. Victoria's Secret obviously charged me for it. I asked for a refund since I never saw an item - I placed 3 complaints with their customer service, and all 3 times I was promised a refund. Last time I talked to their customer service manager Jennifer **, and she promised a refund email within an hour - well, it has been 24 hours and I still do not see the email (I checked spam), and something tells me I will never see it. These people are incompetent liars, and this company with this customer service should not be doing business in US. Do not order anything online from them. They are the worst. Very disappointing.

Original review: June 7, 2018

These customer care associates have the worst communication skills. After talking to FIVE of them and finally receiving my package, I paid full price without two of the original items I ordered. All I wanted to do was change my address and that led to me getting overcharged and then "refunded" for two items I didn't even know were unavailable after I purchased them. But this refund just got me back to the original price I paid in the beginning for ALL of my items, so I basically paid the same amount I was originally going to pay with two less items because these associates don't care. SO FRUSTRATING. Each person responded to me like I was stupid and at fault when really they don't communicate everything properly or ever tell me my items were unavailable. I tried explaining my situation to each one and the each insisted I was wrong and didn't care to actually help me. I will be sure to cancel my VS credit card. (:

Original review: June 5, 2018

I had a lost package from Victoria's Secret. It totaled $478. I had it sent to my boyfriend’s parent’s house since I would be at work all day. So I had it sent to him. Well, the order was misplaced by FedEx so it never arrived. I called Victoria’s Secret to let them know. They gave me the runaround for 3 days that I would get a refund. Then I call on the 4th day, to find out I wasn’t going to receive a refund. They then said I need to speak to Eve **. Eve ** then said they would not refund me until I filed a police report for other orders that didn’t belong to me that were reported lost almost 2 years ago. I told her I didn’t know which ones she was talking about because I had always received the orders I had recently placed. She then said I needed to file a police report for those orders. I asked her to give me more info on those orders that were sent to my billing address. Eve said she couldn’t because they were not in my name.

I then asked why did she want me to claim them as mine if I had just moved to that address 1 year ago. I then told her it was a crime to file a fraudulent police report. Claiming orders that were not mine. Eve ** then said too bad I don’t get a refund. She then advised me to call FedEx and file a claim. I told her I already tried. FedEx said only the shipper can receive payment for lost merchandise. She then told me she had found my Facebook page and couldn’t believe I can afford Victoria’s Secret. I hung up on her because she kept being so rude. Then the next day I get a call from my bank. Someone called trying to get access and info to my account. They tried gaining access with my full card number.

I then asked who it was they said someone who at first claimed to be me. Then tried to report fraud on my account. Then tried to tell them about the lost package with Victoria’s Secret. She couldn’t fully verify my information so they flagged my account and transferred her to another department where they found out she worked for Victoria’s Secret and wanted information on my account. She wanted to know about recent transactions. I don’t know why she did that. It was Eve **. I don’t know what she was trying to do. I reported this to Victoria’s Secret corporate, they didn’t think what she did was wrong. They told me when your order with vs you give them the right to do such thing with your info. Luckily my bank wouldn’t give her any info at all without me on the line to verify everything. What a creep lady not to mention she called my mom and friend. She also asked them questions like where I live and work. Be careful people. This could happen to you.

Victoria's Secret Company Information