2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

4.0/5 (435 ratings)

About Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: May 19, 2021

I like most of the clerks. I get all goofy shopping for my lady??? She deserves to be treated as the best thing in my life! The sales associates make me very comfortable in choosing either personal items or flirty clothing. Sometimes it's hard, I mean difficult to choose the right item. So far, they have guided to the perfect items. I'm a very lucky man❗

Original review: May 8, 2021

When I walk in the store in the ladies try very hard at excellent customer service but sometimes it feels like they try way too hard. There a niceness comes across as very fake. Very loud and uncomfortable.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 6, 2021

The store is very nice, but the sales reps are too pushy and hover over you way too much! The online site is much better and easy to use! I frequent this site regularly! The clothes are awesome and the sales great for people like me who can't afford the regular prices!

Original review: May 5, 2021

I have shopped at Victoria's Secret for years. Quality is not what it used to be, and the bras do not seem as well designed or as sturdy. That said, they still have nice things and they always have beautiful items to make a woman feel special.

Original review: May 4, 2021

Friendly associates, everyone there knows about products and how to order them online if they can't be found in the store itself. Great selection but I wish they would offer more bras in plus sized. Love the styles too.

Original review: June 20, 2021

Due to some health issues I got behind on my credit card. Once back to work I paid more than double payments. I was rewarded by having my credit limit cut more than half. The prices on the products will barely cover one item on the new credit limit. I would not recommend this business or credit card to anyone.

Original review: May 9, 2021

I buy from this store occasionally. Overall it is an okay store. I wish quality would be a little better. I like their promotions. Sometimes you can get a good deal, but still paying too much for such a bad quality.

Original review: May 7, 2021

I love the smell of cologne, perfume hand sanitizer, candle plugged in scents. Always have sales on cologne perfume that you like. And very affordable.. Bags and panties and other products are very well designed.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I've been a loyal customer of Victoria's Secret for years now. Their credit card was one of the first I ever started with. The rewards program has changed through the years, seeming to be better for their loyal customers. Except it's not and their customer service for the company as well as the credit card is a complete sham. No one has any information and there is no way to help you. I had a large reward that I was unable to use online, I reached out and they said they'd send a new one, the problem was happening with their new rewards. I never received anything.

I called every month and all they could do was try to send a new one. My address is the same as billing where I still get the bills sent, new rewards come in, there is nothing wrong with the address for me not to get it. They now owe me over $400 in rewards and I've reached out to both sides of corporate and they will not do anything for me. Both companies are awful in both standards and customer service. They do not appreciate their customers or the business you give them. Everything has gone downhill with Victoria's Secret.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

I placed an order and choose a wrong size by mistake. 2 minutes later I placed another order for the correct size and tried to cancel the first one. I was redirected to their "live chat" and was told I cannot cancel the order. I said I just made it and it hasn't been processed but the live chat agent said again I cannot cancel the order. So I will have to wait to receive it and then return it. Will never buy anything from this scammers. Stay away from this lame monkey business.

Victoria's Secret Company Information