Victoria's Secret

• 7%
  • 4%
  • 54%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?
    Staff

Reviewed June 6, 2024

VS never sent my order out. Never contacted me about the order. I had to contact them and deal with their shady CS who seem to be trained to act stupid even though they have your account pulled up. It took over an hour to straighten things out. That’s time I can’t get back just because I ordered from VS.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed June 1, 2024

I have had a Victoria’s Secret credit card for 15 years. I received notification from my credit service that an account had been closed and could I verify it was accurate. I logged on and found out that Comenity Bank closed my Victoria Secret credit card account. I did not request for it to be closed and I did not want it to be closed as it affects my credit score since I’ve had the card for so long. I called Comenity Bank to find out why they closed my account. At first, I just received an automated service that said my account had been closed and there was nothing they could do about it and disconnected the line. I called back and finally was able to talk to a live person who told me my account was closed due to inactivity and I probably received an email saying if I didn’t use the card it would be closed.

I told her I did not receive such an email that I checked my regular email account and any junk or spam folders and there was nothing. She told me there was nothing she could do and she would transfer me to someone else that could help. Then she proceeded to hang up on me. This is horrible customer service and I cannot imagine anyone wanting to do business with any kind of credit card company that treats their customers this way.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed May 29, 2024

I’ve been getting My bras from Victoria’s Secret for years and the last few years I’ve come across the zippers on the sports bras malfunctioning. They don’t unzip or they zip up and you can’t get it down. You have to pull it off of you. I just recently bought about $300 worth of bras, and it’s just incredibly and insane the amount of money. I will never never ever buy another borrow bra or recommend them. It’s insane the amount of money I’ve spent just to have these bras that are all broken now. Just ridiculous.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed May 15, 2024

I tried placing an order online. I couldn't find my card so I used online help/customer service. The guy basically didn't understand what I was saying and after 20 mins trying, I decided to call. Everything I had was in my "bag" ready to be Purchased. The last kept saying my totals was $60 more than it was online. After another 30 mins she seemed to have figured whatever out. I get my order. I am missing 8 items and have anywhere from 2 to four of the same thing. I call and give them everything ,SKU number missing. I get my order today and they sent me nothing but muti duplicates of the same thing on top of what I already received. This is ridiculous. I not sure what the heck is going on with their customers service but they suck and I will not be ordering anything else online which is a huge inconvenience.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 14, 2024

Got a VS credit card and because I didn’t use it enough for then they lowered my credit limit. Then they attempted to rebill a purchase after card paid off. I called, they said it was late fee. Found out one of my payments didn’t show in system so I gave them the confirmation number they provided when I made the payment. Then I received letter they would not accept the confirmation number or bank statement as proof of payment. I have no other way to prove my payment so I’m sure they will send me a bill expecting money. So I told them to cancel my card.

Reviewed May 12, 2024

I purchased a substantial order from Victoria's Secret in December of 2023. I have never been so disappointed in their products since I started buying underwear and bras from this company many many years ago. It was a purchase of 17 pairs of panties which after a couple of washings (which I do on delicate load) the elastic is most of the panties all stretched so much that they had to be discarded. I contacted the company. All they would do was offer me a 25 percent off coupon!! That is ridiculous! I’m from Canada. How on earth would it pay for me to order again from this company WHO does not stand behind their products. I will never order from this company ever again. I must have received at least 20 emails back and forth and they would not hear of helping me out OTHER than returning USED panties back to them! Horrible CUSTOMER SERVICE! Save your money. They won’t stand behind their clothing!

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed May 4, 2024

The most unpleasant experience at the Sugarloaf Mills mall, the first time I entered that store everything was final sales, since I liked shopping in Victoria I went in to buy some items, but the ** cashier 603328 with a discriminatory attitude and insistent language “it's final sale. They can't give back." I said yes, however he insisted on the issue again, I asked for a bigger bag because I pack my items all tight like old clothes. And she told me, "No, those are for when they buy." More items, and I told her, "But I'm paying a lot more and I need it," however she didn't pay attention to me and continued with the next customer. This is not the culture of that prestigious store, having such unpleasant people and making you think that they can treat people like they do in their countries.

Price

Reviewed April 27, 2024

The pineapple scrub had no pineapple scent. I was really disappointed and wasted my money. Wanted to buy a simple gown and it was 69 dollars. Too many ridiculous prices. I will not shop here again. Turning my card off.

Reviewed April 22, 2024

I went to Victoria's Secret less then a year ago and bought 3 bras from them. It was over $100 and now all 3 of them will be in the trash because all of them have come apart. I will never go back to them ever again.

Price

Reviewed April 19, 2024

BEWARE Victoria Secret and Comenity Bank are ripping you off!!! I have had a victoria secret credit card for more than 10 years but noticed that recently I was being charged an interest even though I paid it off each month. When I called Comentity I was told that they charge interest even if the card is paid in full each month. I cancelled the card and received a letter stating the account balance due was $0.00. Then two weeks later received an interest due statement of $2.00. I again called Comenity and was told they charge an interest on the last payment (in full) I made in arrears of closing the account. I have since called the catalog company and had my name removed from all mailing lists.

Victoria's Secret Company Information