3.82/5
Based on 1,202 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Victoria's Secret

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Victoria's Secret Reviews

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

The sales reps were UH-MAY-ZING! I am a Disabled person with REALLY bad Anxiety & I wear a dust mask out in public because of it. From the time I walked in, to browsing items & deciding, to the time of checkout (abt. 30 mins, I was with a friend), it was phenomenal. Not once in this store was I EVER stared down, FOLLOWED around, harassed, or made to feel like I should to leave because of my appearance OR Disability. The 2 ladies were so helpful & genuine/natural in their behavior (no false or forced like some others.) & omg the respectful, considerate, polite personalities of these ladies. Perfect 10 all across the board & I will be back!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

Today was the first day walking into a Victoria's Secret store, without my wife. I assumed before I walked in I would be judge and widely stared at but no. It was the exact opposite from the moment I walked in. I was greeted with a genuine hello from one on of the girls. I was shopping for underwear (for my wife) and asked if they were on sale. The second girl quickly showed me all the ones that were on sale and different ones at different prices. I was lost so she was very helpful, showed me how each size and style was in a different drawer, made it so much easier and less Awkward to do my shopping. They let me look around at the different styles and shapes. It took me a while but every couple minutes a girl would walk by with a big smile and ask if I was doing ok. I loved the fact they were so happy to truly help me. I have never been in a store this happy with the way I was treated from the moment I walked in til check out.

I’ve never wrote a review but figured these girls need positive recognition. The one who checked me out was by far the nicest one. Didn’t make me feel weird like I thought I would and carried on good conversation while she was ringing me up. I truly felt at home in this store. They all treated me with a, "Goodbye. Have a good day." The experience was so good I went back a second time that day to buy more (take advantage of the sale they told me about). Within walking in the girl told me "Nice to see you back so soon.” She went out of her way to make a point to remember me. I have worked in retail all my life for 13 years and never seen a team of employees treat me this wonderful. I will be shopping there many times because of them and I hope someone high up at Victoria's Secret reads this and takes the time to thank all of the girls at the Rome Mount Berry Mall store! YOU GIRLS ARE AWESOME!!!

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 29, 2019

I made a mistake on an online order and I immediately called. Service was exceptional from Summer. Friendly, Professional, Knowledgeable and she even gave me time to go into my online shop and choose something else. Unbelievable patience. My account was credited immediate. I can’t press how relieving it was for my mistake to be handled on IMMEDIACY. Comenity Bank is exceptional to work with. Very accredited business. Even shopping at Victoria Secret in Lake Grove N.Y. is stress free. Wonderfully staffed. Always eager to help. Lots of fun ways to save money and the quality is A-1. Top Notch from this Consumer. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT VICTORIA.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Great customer service and friendly staff. I really recommend shopping at Victoria 's Secret. Great Deals too! I love, there are fragrances mists and all their body washes. Excellent service from the management. I never had any problems or issues with Victoria 's Secret.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I have wear Victoria’s Secret Cotton panties all my life. As a surprise no “The panties are only 57% cotton" Instead of 97%. Used to be an excellent product. Not anymore. “Gynecologist recommend Cotton panties” I guess won’t be Victoria Secret anymore.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I just bought 5 pair of panties and they are a complete waste of money. Very poor quality in every way. I used to love their panties years ago, and still have those. I will probably end up throwing these new ones away because they're horrible. Don't waste your money.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

The Comenity Credit Card is to set you up for failure. No auto Draft capability. Late Fees Vary from month to month anywhere from $27-$35. Don't miss a payment or they can not set up a payment ahead of time for you. Can only set up a payment one month in advance. I have plenty of credit cards with great credit except for this one LOUSY Victoria Secret Credit Card issued from Comenity Bank. I can not wait to Payoff and CANCEL this credit card. A complete scam and rip off to people. If I could give this company a ZERO star rating I would!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

Hi I got my VC card 4 years and 10 months ago. I had a average score of 630 when I got it. Been using the card and always paid on time. I’ve gotten 3 increases. One lasted month started out at 250 up to 750. Now my score is still good good. I just got approved for a 30,000 dollar truck. So I go home and I get a update on my credit report a week later saying I went down 61 points because account was closed. So I looked and Comenity Bank closed my Victoria’s Secret card so I called customer support and they told me because I got a large loan they would close my account. Wtf. Never will get another card from them. Their loss. I hope they go out of business.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

Victoria Secret Has decided not to be convenient to Internet sales. They have remove pre-return shipping labels from their orders. Completely ridiculous and they should go back to 1980! I will not be ordering as often as it is a very big inconvenience. I can’t believe with the direction retailers going Victoria’s Secret has decided to take a huge step backwards. And also they removed the clothing section from their line years ago to focus more on the Intimates and swimsuits which quality is crappier than ever.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Just walked out of this store in a Collierville, Tn due to not being able to get any help! The panties were a HUGE pile of mess & even though there were 4 people working (1 was even manager) NO ONE wanted to help me! I’ve been shopping at this store since it opened but after being treated with zero customer service, I put my Items back & walked out! I will Go where my money is appreciated! This store will be shut down because of the treatment here!

Victoria's Secret Company Information