Victoria's Secret

Compare Retail Stores

Research top Retail Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Returned bras that I purchased 2 yrs ago. Spent 232.66. Also bought perfume the girl sized me and they were the wrong size could not get back to 16th. And chestnut because I have a problem with my legs I explained it on the phone and the girl said, "Ok it was fine." When I went to return them for an exchange I had the receipt tags were on them. Never worn. They told me I have to exchange bras for bras and only gave me a credit for 40,00 after spending all that money for 4 bras. Very bad experience with them today and the male behind the counter looked at me funny. Hey it was their merchandise and I had receipts. They should have given me at least half of what I paid I feel. Never going back there again. And I use to spend hundreds of dollars a time shopping there.

Hello I am trying to reach out to someone about this. Thought I was going to buy me some nice underwear and bra sets, only to find out that they stop at size 38 in bra size!!! So I ask the associate do they have my size which is 42 https. She said "oh YOU will have to order online". I felt so offended and discriminated because of my bra size. I called the headquarters and submitted a ticket of complaint because it's not fair that I can't walk in the store and buy bras like every other woman. I told them I am not custom made I am normal and it's not fair!!! I don't wanna have to order my stuff and wait for it and every other small breasted woman can walk in and get theirs right then! This is not fair and I would like to get this in the public's eye. I did call the headquarters of Victoria's Secret and she just wrote it down and kind of hurried me off the phone.

Every time I go shopping in Danbury Mall it seems like no one checks the items they stock. When I first started buying from them it was great then a few months ago I came home and realized that what I bought was not in good condition. It's like the sewing machines break down because the seams were not finished. I ordered an item from online and received it today and the bra seams are coming off. Needless to say I will not be ordering again. I paid over 50 dollars for this item and it looks as if Walmart made it. I'm very angry. I will be returning to the store and I expect them to order and replace for free overnight shipping for a new one.

Overall I would consider myself very satisfied with the Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Lift. The word “Bombshell” refers to push-up padding that adds a two cup lift, as opposed to the standard one cup lift. At this point in time, Victoria’s Secret offers the two cup lift in a variety of products. I own two of the standard bombshell everyday bras, one multiway bombshell bra, and two of the two cup lift swim tops.

Because the bra lift is offered in a variety of styles and sizes I would honestly say it is for any women, especially those who would like an extra boost in her cleavage as well as her confidence. As stated above, I own quite a few of their two cup lift products, so my criteria for judging differs for each style. Below I will list my top criteria for each bombshell style.

Every day and Multiway Bra - 4 stars. Comfort – 5 out of 5 stars. The material is comfortable and soft against skin. The straps are made out of the same comfortable material. This is important because of the amount of padding in the bra it could easily get uncomfortable very fast. I was able to wear it all day without any discomfort. Durability – 5 out of 5 stars. These bras will cost you anywhere from $50-$60 dollars per bra. When spending that much on one bra, it is important that it lasts. I honestly feel like they are worth every penny. I’ve had some of these bras for years and still the fit is as good as the day I bought them.

Appearance - 3.5 out of 5 stars. As far as under my clothes, the bras always look natural. The padding in them is expertly placed so that they really don’t look as padded as they are. As far as appearance of the bra itself, overtime they can start to look a little frayed if you don’t wash and dry them correctly. I recommend machine wash but air dry. Functionality (Multiway) – 4 out of 5 stars. I have worn the bra all three ways (both straps, one strap, and no straps) and for the most part it did exactly what it was supposed to do. With the strapless wear I was a little disappointed that the lift wasn’t exactly where I wanted it to be. But throughout the entire event I was at my cleavage looked great and the bra stayed in place all night.

Swim Tops – 3.5 stars. Functionality – 5 out of 5 stars. I’ve worn them in public pools, private pools, hot tubs, and the ocean and I have yet to be disappointed. They stay in place and I felt completely secure no matter what I was doing (surfing, diving, etc.). Durability – 4 out of 5 stars. I bought my first one in high school and my second one in college and they both still look brand new and the fit is still top notch. Appearance – 3 of 5 stars. They both have cute designs and look good against my skin tone, my issue is with the padding. The padding in the swimsuits isn’t as subtle as the padding in the bras. If you’re anything above a B cup your boobs will definitely draw attention. This is definitely not an everywhere swimsuit. But whether you’re looking to go to a pool party or on a vacation, if you’re looking for a swimsuit that’s going to make you stand out – I highly recommend this one.

I'm so frustrated! 2 months ago I put in an order online. I wanted to used an e gift card I was given for Christmas but apparently you can't use it in Aus. No worries, I was told to use my bank card and I would be reimbursed. I wasn't. 2 months later and I'm yet to be refunded, I've been charged twice and haven't even received my order (is was sent a completely different order). I've been constantly emailing VS and eshop who both tell me to contact each other and I'm getting nowhere.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Over the last few days I have been shopping at the VS store and Easton and Eastland mall (Columbus, Ohio) because they had had a wicket sale! With that said I have spent 400.00 or more in three days! So I went to the Eastland mall yesterday, still had my pajamas on just so I could get the last of the Dream lotions that were there along with some more Temptation. When I walked into the store I was greeted by a store clerk who asked me if I needed some help with anything in which I told her no. My cousin and I was just shopping around. She then said okay let me know if you need anything.

Maybe 5 second after that ** came asked me the same thing. I told her no I was fine just looking, but if I needed some help I would definitely come grab one of them for some help. When I tell you that at this point she followed me around the whole store. Every corner I turned she was right behind me not even making it a secret that she was following me around! I then said, "Mama can you please stop following me, you're making me uncomfortable." She said she was just doing her job! So at this point I'm furious and ready to check out! So I get to the counter, pay for my things. 17 things to be exact!!! And I asked the girl that was checking me out what was her name and who was the manager. She then told me that the lady that was following me was the store manager.

So I'm about to walk out the store and she (**) said "Excuse me. Are you going to pay for the body mist that you have in your bag?" (I had a MCM backpack on with not only body mist but also lotion from a prior purchase over the weekend) so I said "Are you NOW accusing me of stealing?" I said "You have been following around the store since I got here because of what I have on. From the moment you looked at me you already made in your mind that I was a thief!" Her reply was "I'm ** like you. I'm not racial profiling you." I said "I never said anything about race. That was you!" She said "You can just leave the store. And NEVER COME BACK. We don't need your little money!" I kinda lost it at this point!

We got into a heated argument and she called the police on me after calling me a **! She said "When you call corporate tell them my name is ** by the way!" NEVER IN MY LIFE have I been so humiliated and never again will it happen again! I was escorted out the mall like a common thief and I so didn't appreciated it! Eastland mall store 14 Columbus Ohio east side of town.

While paying for my purchase I was asked for my Social Security Number and I asked the lady why did she need my social and she told me that's how they register for the rewards and in January, 2017 I received a letter from Comenity Bank thanking me for my recent application for a Victoria's Secret credit card and they were unable to approve my application because of information on my credit report and listed reason why they declined my request, gave me my credit score and the most significant factors in determining my score and one was number of inquiries. I did not request a credit card. I feel like this is their way of signing people up for credit cards without their permission and thinking that if you get the card you will not complain.

When Victoria's Secret's online order systems crashed on Jan. 17, 2017 my PayPal payment funds were held against their merchant account but not attached to any order. Wanting to get the products and believing the VS person on the phone, I put the order through again when the systems came back online. I was told PayPal could reverse the funds hold. PayPal can't, the vendor, VS can only release the funds, if they don't claim the funds then after thirty days the money is returned to me. VS do not want to release the funds and keep saying the funds release after 5-7 days from PayPal. This is not true. Keeping funds after being notified of the error and not having a valid order is tantamount to theft. VS have the ability to release the held funds but are not doing so. VS is entirely responsible as the systems error was theirs.

I am currently an employee in a major mall in Georgia that has not been paid for hours that I worked. I have been calling their payroll department and my store nearly every day for two weeks but they still will not pay me. They keep giving me different excuses and dates of when I should expect my pay but they have not paid me. On top of that I'm also receiving disrespectful, unhelpful discriminatory behavior from one of the managers that I work for at my store. This is not a company that cares about it's African American employees at all and they will put you through so much hell just trying to get the pay that you worked for. From my store here in Georgia to VS HR Direct to Corporate I have had no help.

I recently made a purchase due to a promotion. Despite a correct address, my order was not delivered by USPS. I emailed upon first notification of delay, which predicted an additional week. When I contacted VS a second time to communicate the delayed shipment, I learned my order had been cancelled, my money would be returned within 5-7 business days. What a surprise. No response to my first inquiry, no help in replacing the order, no honoring of the promotion, no notification of cancellation. What a waste of time placing that order in the first place, and what poor demonstration of the apologies I received. Apologies mean nothing without a solution - the only solution I was expecting was assistance reordering and honoring the promotion made available date of original purchase.

I've been using Victoria's Secret for a 5 years. On this sales I were trying to make a gift to my friend. Victoria Secret denied my order because my billing address is different from my shipping address! So why do you have shipping address at all? I spend a lot of my time for ordering and trying to deal with Victoria Secrets customers care but they are not care at all! At all - they are not interested in you as a customer. Everything that they recommend is to ship order to my billing address and then to send it by myself. Idiots! And more on this - they offer me free shipping but charge me $60 for this "free shipping"! Worst shopping experiences ever!

I have purchased several of the Very Sexy push up bras, both in store and online. A couple of times straps have broken but my biggest complaint is the fluid/gel that is inside the bra leaking. It took me a while to figure out that this was happening. But many, many, many of my shirts have been completely ruined by this.

I have been a loyal customer of VS for at least 20 years. This year a package was mailed on the 28th of December and tracking stopped on the 29th saying it has been transferred to delivering agent. On January 4th I called to inquire about the package and was told that it was obviously lost and was supposed be delivered by January 2nd so a new package would be shipped overnight for my inconvenience.

When the package wasn't delivered on January 5th at 5:30, I called to make sure a second package was not lost. At that time they said they didn't understand why someone would mislead me to think a new package was being sent, since policy is to wait 3 days after the expected date which is the 6th not the 2nd. So I am to call them back on the 9th if I don't receive my package. Two different responses and no resolution in sight for at least another 5 days. For the money I have spent with them total, to be told literally to suck it up buttercup is poor customer service. VS has definitely done some changing in their policy and customer service and I will not be patronizing them again.

The Wellington Green Mall Victoria's Secret Store there is not giving employees break or Lunches in a timely manner and many go 6-7 hours without a bathroom break... When asked for breaks after well over 5 hours they are told to wait. I saw a young high school girl about to fall out during the holidays shopping and ask a manager why she's not giving a break after a certain amount of working hours and I was told that she needs to wait. This was after 5 hours with no breaks for the bathroom or anything.

I ask around and another had been there over 6 hours and no break... Their attitudes the supervisor and managers was unbelievable... It's a federal law because I am a manager for a large company for 19 years and you hath to follow the law. The worker was so sick and she was told to wait. This was just a few days ago during Christmas shopping. It's a lot of issues in this store. I will keep an eye out and if nothing change I will go to our local TV Stations and let it be broadcast live after they send their staff in this store. I refuse to spend my money in this store along with a few others who experience the exact thing as I.

Both online and in store, I am always impressed with VS. The associates in store are very helpful and friendly, the items are good quality, the sale prices are great, and they usually have a great promotion going on. When ordering online, I have never had a problem with shipping or delivery, and when I've had to contact customer service, they answer promptly and are very helpful.

I've had poor customer service at multiple online stores before, and wasn't expecting much when I contacted VS about a bikini bottom I'd purchased that had become discoloured after the first time I'd worn it. I received a prompt reply to my email, and was told that a new bottom would be shipped to me immediately. They didn't request pictures of the discoloured bottom, nor did they give me a hard time concerning a replacement. They also told me to keep the old bottom and not worry about returning it due to the inconvenience. Overall, I'm very impressed with VS, and highly recommend them.

First let me say I was a Manager at a Victoria's Secret for close to four yrs and prior to that a asst manager then Co-Manager. I also was awarded for my exceptional inventory and loss prevention during my time as Manager. If Brand Standard Customer Service is being practiced in a store your Shrink will I swear decrease by a drastic percentage. Second by Brand Standard Service I in NO WAY MEAN embarrassing customers due to race, the way they look, age or social status (Or what you presume they have to spend). Customer Service is exactly as it sounds and should never be different from one customer to another.

This brings me to my complaint. On Dec 23 my best friend and I went to the Victoria's Secret in Eureka CA. We were finishing up our Christmas shopping and were greeted warmly by not one but a few sales specialist who exactly as they should helped us with promotions sizes etc. What I noticed was a poorly dressed (Victoria's Secret had a strict dress code) Woman zeroing on two college aged girls - one was ** American the other Asian. She really didn't offer any help just more or less hounded them followed them around.

Around the same time these two entered the fitting room as we did. We offered our packages to be held at the counter and I actually gave the nice associate helping us my items to be purchased. My friend had a couple pairs of yoga pants to try on one being for us and another couple pairs in another size for her daughter... How we were treated as well as the other two ladies was beyond rude and unprofessional. The associate running the fitting rooms was providing fabulous service only to be excused very rudely by another associate who rudely pounded on both fitting room doors over and over not offering help but demanding what was tried on... My friend was mortified as I was and the other two shoppers. I honestly wanted to walk out but last minute shopping had us left with not much choice. This associate had literally left a bad taste in my mouth.

At the register again a very Customer Service friendly young lady offered a couple nice promos to us which we took advantage of. This Rude associate did next floored me she came to the register removed our purchases from the bag and questioned us on what sizes we purchased and when she realized we had exactly what we had taken in dressing room and she was wrong. She rudely mumbled something glared and walked off... Mind you she had created such a scene that every customer in line was staring. The cashier was beet red. This person had really accused us in front of two lines of customers of stealing yoga pants which cost 25 bucks while we spent over 250.

As we walked out my friend stopped and questioned why this associate had loudly and extremely rudely accused her of stealing a pair of yoga pants. She didn't reply and my friend informed her she would be filing a complaint. She then said that was fine and she was the manager. I was floored honestly in my twenty plus yrs in retail management, Vickies has always been the strongest in Customer Service by far. They provided a high quality level of training and they had high expectations for their employees. This was absolutely the worst service I have ever received.

When I pointed out that years back I HAD MANAGED THIS store she said good for me but it was her store. I replied not for long with her skills because she won't have customers - not to mention her attire was not how a manager would dress or allow her staff to dress. Truly love this store and closest next one is over three hrs but I will drive it or shop online. Wish there was a minus stars.

I have order 3 matching PJs for Christmas morning for my sister and her daughters an extra one with different colors. I was also getting a free kimono as a bonus. I have paid extra for shipping to ensure that items will get here on time. They promised that my items will be delivered on Dec 23, 2016. I have not get the package on Dec 23, 24, 25 or 26. On the Victoria's Secret website, there was a message that lots of deliveries will be delayed until Dec 26.

As of Dec 26 - I still did not receive my items that at this point, honestly, I no longer needed. On Dec 27 I have finally got the package from FedEx and it did have OVERNIGHT DELIVERY written on it. To my disappointment, when I open the package, the clothes were partially opened, partially burnt and there were only 3 PJs, no kimono, and no invoice!!! I have never seen anything like that in my life!

I called customer service and explained everything: that items were not delivered on Christmas, that they were not delivered on dec 26 and when they got delivered, the order was I completed and burnt!!! I also told her that I don't need Christmas PJs now. The customer rep told me that now they would need to canceled my order. She also told me that they will take care of my shipping charges... duh. I wanted to have one other PJ deliver and since the whole order was messed up I said, "Is there anything you can do to reward me for this fiasco." She put me on hold and then she told me that she will give me $10 discount and free shipping.

She asked for my credit card and proceed to charge me without telling me how much will be charged. I have asked her how much will be total and it was the same as the original price!!! I have asked her why and she came out with number of fees and tax and etc! The entire conversation she kept calling me DARLING and she had kind of an attitude! She put me on hold to ask supervisor to give me $10 discount! This is joke! I have never in my life been treated like this, they should ship the entire order free of any charge if they want my business ever again. Mind you that I spend thousands in VS for my girls in family! No more! You have lost my respect Victoria's Secret! Ps and I have to take care of the return shipping of the burnt items!!!

I have shopped with VSecret in store or online for many, many (30?) years. My husband gifts new pajamas (etc.) to me every year for Christmas and Birthday. This year he placed his order November 28, order shipped on December 3rd from Ohio via USPS, package traveled to Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Tennessee (where I live), back to Ohio. VSecret received the package back on December 18th and restocked and SOLD my gifts!!! They never contacted my husband or me and there was no explanation of why the package was returned! Why did they take our email address and phone number when he placed the order? My husband chose some other gift items and VS is overnighting them... we will see if the package makes it this time! Note that the original gift items were no longer available! Note that VSecret wasn't concerned at all that this happened!

We used to order jeans, sweaters, bras, PJ's (flannel and cotton Mayfair), etc. VSecret no longer offers the following- No more wonderful Boyfriend Jeans (best jeans EVER), No more cozy sweaters, No more wonderful Racerback bras (a life staple for me, my mom, sisters-in-law, etc.), No more full coverage panties, No more 100% cotton Mayfair PJ's (100% cotton is a luxury item and they've ruined it by now offering a blend because it's cheaper. Mayfair WAS their No. 1 seller. Why change what works?). Sad, sad, sad!

On 12/20/16 I visited Garden State Plaza in Paramus, NJ, USA and purchased a sweater in their store with a gift card given to me by my dad with an amount of $200.00. On 12/21/16 I visited Jersey Gardens at Elizabeth, NJ and went in to the VS store. I got the stuff I wanted and asked my boyfriend to pay for me with my gift card with the remaining balance of $180.01 while I still looked around the store. Then all of a sudden I see him running towards me telling me that the gift card does not have any money left in it. I go up to the cashier and he keeps insisting that the gift card has $0 balance on it. At this point I'm confused and thinking that I grabbed the wrong gift card from my other wallet that stayed at home and started doubting myself.

The cashier named Jean checks once more and prints it out for me and shows me I have nothing on it. He then tries again as I keep insisting and saying "how weird. I'm pretty sure this is the gift card my dad gave me." I ended up buying my stuff with my credit card as I already felt like a fool for possibly taking the wrong gift card to the store. Since this store is an outlet I knew that all sales are final but I still asked that if I solved the problem quickly by calling customer service if I can come back to return the stuff and get my money reimbursed and repurchase the same merchandise with my gift card (the only reason I went to buy there was because I had a gift card). He said no but then mentioned that I could come back and speak to his manager since what happened to me is really unfair. No complaints there.

I ended up calling the gift card customer service and they told me that I had made a purchase of $19.99 at store #50035 on 12/20/16 at 9:08 p.m. (which I did in Garden State). Also that on 12/21/16 at 3:29 p.m. I had redeemed the remaining balance of $180.01 at the same store #50035 (I was at Jersey Gardens at that time or on my way there). They asked if I wanted to fill out a form through the phone and file a case and I said yes. Then they passed me to a specialist who took my information down and told me they would contact me within 4 weeks. That corporate is going to investigate to see what happened. I then asked my boyfriend to drive me to Paramus to see if they can help me with it. Maybe they could do something like check what was purchased by whoever purchase it. The manager told me she didn't have the power to check the logs.

I figured she could check the transaction done that day at 3:29 p.m. and who rang that person up to see if they remember anything. But she took my number down and name instead and tried calling customer service on my behalf but they told her I had to call back myself to ask me questions about the gift card. I called once again and was directed to the same gift card customer service and was told I had to wait for corporate to investigate and so that took me nowhere.

Now, my thinking is that an employee in that store is a crook and somehow got a hold of my gift card number. Especially because:

1. I had the gift card on me the WHOLE time from the time my dad gave it to me to the time of my first transaction to the time of my second attempt at my other transaction in Elizabeth. The weird thing is that I never handed my gift card to the cashier. I did swipe it though so I don't know if they can see the whole gift card number in their screen.
2. The pin # in the back was never scratched off until AFTER I found out I had been somehow robbed and I decided to scratch it off myself.

3. The remaining balance of $180.01 was redeemed at the SAME store that I just happened to had made a purchase in the previous day.

I now have to wait until they get back to me with the results of the "investigation" which I don't even know what kind of information they're going to look into as per when I asked the customer service they told me they didn't know, that I had to wait. I'm hoping they actually do something about it and not only give me my money back but catch the person who did this because it is so unfair how some idiot comes and just takes it like nothing. It's the holidays and people instead of giving are taking what's not theirs and it's very upsetting. I will update when I find anything out if they contact me back. I wonder If anyone here ever had something similar happen to them in VS.

I ordered 2 gift cards online. Eleven days later I received someone else's 2 gift cards. I called and customer service acted as if I did something wrong! I spent almost 40 minutes (mostly on hold) on the phone with them offering NO HELP to rectify the wrong doing on their part. I eventually demanded a refund and will NEVER purchase another thing from them!!!

I went to the store today to purchase some Christmas gifts. The store is having promotion with beauty products with buy 1, get 1 free. The 2 ladies there that help me were really nice, asking me for help. Since they have a very good promotion B1G1, I wanted to buy 4 gift set as Christmas gift. When I checked out, I felt very embarrassed and uncomfortable for holding up the line because the manager made me sign a form putting all my information including my driver license. I NEVER have to put down driver license for any purchase in the store. The cashier did NOT know what to do with the form and have to ask other cashiers and then they have to call the manager over after she left.

Then the manager loudly asked me in front of everyone which country I bought the gift to??? I don't know if my appearance as ASIAN have anything to do with this kind of question?? I am wondering if they would ask the same question for other Ethnicity? It's the Christmas season so of course I am buying gift for family. This whole process was very frustrating and I did not like the way I was treated by the manager. I would never come back to this store again.

I recently made a purchase at the Victoria's Secret on 280 in Birmingham. Mareytta displayed amazing customer service skills. She was very polite and helpful. However, I went to the Hoover Victoria's Secret #90. No one greeted me, no one asked me if I needed assistance finding anything but Ella or Elisa I think was her name about 20 mins in. I went to the counter and provide one associate with my receipt and I asked her what would be the total if I exchange these bras. My exchange total was about 57 dollars and some change. So I left those three bras at the counter and proceed to find some items of equal value. I return to the counter and I explained to GWEN the lady at the register that I had an exchange. The three bras were on the counter... however she asked for my driver's licenses and I'm not sure why I needed to provide my driver's license for an exchange.

Then as we are in the process of doing the return I pull another bra out of my bag and asked did they happen to have a bigger size in this one. She grabs the bra out of my hand and proceed to look on the receipt. Why she does this I don't know. Then she proceeds to say "I don't see this bra on your receipt... did you pay for it." My response was "yes I payed for it. I payed for everything I purchase". Keep in mind that I work at the Galleria part time and have been for over a year... and this is only maybe my 3rd or 4th time at this location. I spent almost 300.00 on this purchase so I continued to check out with GWEN but at this time I'm really pissed on the inside. She then says I don't see a tag on it and it's not on the receipt. Then she scrolls down some more and says "maybe this is it". While trying to keep my bra, she asked me what size I needed and I tell her like 37D.

She comes around the counter and measure me without asking me. "Why are you measuring me when I have gave you my size." Anyhow I told her if you don't have this bra I am keeping it because it looks really loved the way it looked on... just wanted it a little bigger. Then she goes back to the counter and continues to look for the same bras on the receipt than she claims doesn't have a tag when I clearly staring at it. So I let her continue. She proceeds to ask me again did I pay for the item. I explained to her "yes and I counted all of my items before I left the store. I'm pretty sure I payed for everything." Then she says "I would hate for you to not have payed for it. I would have to keep it." My response "I payed for it." I get the bra back and put it in my bag. After completion of my transaction, I pull the bra back out of my bag. I asked her what her name was. She stated GWEN.

I said "okay. Now what was the reason you asked me if I payed for this bra?" She stated again "because I didn't see it on your receipt or a tag on it." In turn told her that it's a tag on the bra and that she really ruined my shopping experience with Victoria's Secret by defamation of character. "Number two why were you looking for it on the receipt in the first place. You asked me repeatedly." GWEN never apologized even after I pulled the bra out of the bag and said it has tag on it. She said "oh yeah I noticed it when you pulled it out." Needless to say, I am going to return the previous items I purchase plus the purchase I received yesterday and I had calling to cancel my account. GWEN was very rude and disrespectful.

Every year I usually spend about $500 at Christmas in the store. This year I have already made some online purchases from VS. I went online again & tried to buy a perfume. It is listed as marked a certain price until you click it, then the price changes more than half. After wasting my time on CHAT I was told that they are out of the perfume. I said then "why don't you take it off the site or change the price?" Every transaction is always an issue and DON'T ever need to return anything. They have the worst policy ever. They act rude if you need to exchange. This year MACY'S will be getting my $500 because they actually have GREAT customer service and most likely better quality. I will NEVER shop VS again. IT SUCKS.

Just moved to Spanish Fort, Alabama 10 days ago. I received a gift of flannel PJs from Victoria's Secret from a friend in Florida where I moved from. She had asked for a gift receipt but I did not see one. I tried to exchange the PJs for a different size of the same product, which is in-store in CURRENT WINTER INVENTORY NOW. Without the receipt they were going to give me $4.99 credit towards the purchase of a $54.50 pair of PJs which still had all the price tags on them. The two young ladies and I guess member of management, ALSO YOUNG (which never came to the desk) conversed by hollering to one another across the store. One girl at the checkout said it had been purchased with Victoria's Secret Rewards. They had no way of knowing anything because there was no receipt. I have since contacted my friend that bought them and she said she does not have Victoria Rewards and is trying to find her receipt.

The purchase was made approximately 3 weeks ago. I called corporate "customer no service", and was told that their policy is "without a receipt you are given the lowest price this product has been sold at". She said it was $19.99 but she would give me a $34.99 credit in-store. That is not what my friend paid for the pajamas, plus all I want is just to EXCHANGE the size. To me this is stealing from a customer by Victoria's Secret. I guess the reason I'm writing is because I am so infuriated and have never been so humiliated in my life as I was in the store, and to please warn others who may be thinking about shopping for their friends, family or loved ones at Victoria's Secret for Christmas or any other occasion. DO NOT waste your money there. Spend it where you are appreciated and treated with courtesy. The corporate "no customer service" rep actually indirectly indicated that they had no way of knowing that the product had even been purchased.

The way I took that was she was insinuating that it could have been stolen. The PJs were in a Victoria's Secret box and bag. So to those of you who may be thinking about purchasing items from there for Christmas presents, please make sure you get a gift receipt. In case the gift has to be returned or exchanged, you do not want the recipient to go through this...Or at least, I hope you don't. BETTER YET...DO NOT SHOP AT VICTORIA'S SECRET. They will never get any more of my money for products that are already overpriced, and some lack quality. Horrible experience in store and by phone with someone who is supposed to make things right.

My last experience sealed the deal. It happened before but I thought they were having a bad day. There was no service and I was left to wait and wait and wait. When I finally had to go I found the sales person who say of "ya, I could do that." Why not tell me and not make me wait. They did not have the product I wanted or one even close in my size. When I went to mention that lack of service to a supposed manager (ha no skill there either). She turned ugly and not a touch of professionalism. I will never go into or buy a VS product again. I walked down the street and got a better (quality) product for less. VS is all about hike not service or product. Save your money and don't get abused. Go somewhere else.

There isn't a VS store in my town so I have to order online. I am ALWAYS charged for using the return label fee even though I use the "FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS ON BRAS" code. Tonight, an associate, "Melissa" even ARGUED with me in chat that it's non-refundable. I called (held on more than 5 minutes) and cancelled my account. After years with VS, I am calling it quits. They don't appreciate their customers and lots of places sell bras. Goodbye VS.

I have bought many apparel items for myself and others from Victoria's Secret. Any time I went into a store they did not carry XL in tops, hoodies, jackets, pants, very few bras and other apparel. In the past I have at least been able to order XL size online. Now I can't even do that. They are delivering a terrible message to all women and girls. You can't be sexy or an angel unless you wear sizes up too Large. I am extremely disappointed in this company.

Admittedly I've never been much of Victoria's Secret shopper. I used to buy my underwear at Target or Walmart, but after getting a new job and having more money to spend, I decided to give it a whirl. I decided my old, tattered bras were pretty drab for a 21 year old and wanted something much sexier and flattering. I went into a Victoria's Secret at a larger mall in my state and was greeted by a bubbly sales person who was extremely helpful. She directed me to the bras I was looking for (the "Add 2-Cups Push Up Bras) and informed me that they were on sale 2 for $42.00!, and that I would also receive a free tote. On their website they are about 50 dollars each, so naturally I was ecstatic. She also measured me and helped me adjust the bra. She was helpful without being overbearing.

The bras themselves are gorgeous, and a far cry from the run down bras I was using before. I wear a 36 DD I know, I was shocked when she measured me too and these bras make my breasts look AMAZING. They give me that gorgeous, movie star cleavage, adding lift while also shaping them. I had no idea just how poorly fitting my old bras were until I put on one of these. I plan on getting these in every color as soon as possible. The only reason I didn't give my experience 5 stars is because of my experience with the cashier at the counter. She was a far cry from the energetic blond I had encountered just minutes ago. She lacked personality, seemed cold and even mean. She took her time, sighing and seeming irritated. Fortunately I was so happy with my bras and my prior experience that I didn't pay her any mind.

I've been shopping at Victoria's Secret for a little over a year now and I bought panties a few months ago and the quality was fine. I just recently bought the 5/$27 deal and within a few weeks I noticed little holes in all of my panties. I think VS is ripping us off and we are just paying for the price. Will probably never buy panties from them again. Be wary of this ladies.

Why do you have to be 18 and older to return anything you bought from the store? I was just there yesterday with my friends and I bought 5 pairs of underwear and then came back today to return them because I didn't get the right size. When I came back to the store I waited in line for 10 mins and when it was my turn I came up and said I would like to return these. And then the lady asked how old I was and then she also said that I need to be 18 and older and have an ID but I didn't because I am only 15. Now why can I buy anything from the store but not return anything back to the store. I didn't use a credit card I paid in cash. So why can I buy them and not return them, that is very stupid and I WILL NEVER EVER EVER RETURN AGAIN.

Victoria's Secret Company Profile