1.16/5

578 Victoria's Secret Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Natalia was amazing, she listened, was kind and going to rectify my situation. Then Anna came on, and was rude, dismissive, and read off a teleprompter. Ugh, I ended up cutting up my card and will never use it again as a direct result of my experience with her. Angel card member lost. Thanks for making it easy. Get rid of Anna, and promote Natalia.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I am a Victoria’s Secret customer and Vip card holder for years now. Have spent a lot of money on Victoria’s merchandise. Not anymore!! My son purchased me a 100 dollar gift card for my birthday and when I went to place my order and put my card number in it kept saying 0 balance? So I called the number on the bottom of the receipt, and found out my card, that I had right in my hand had been used at a store in California??? Now we live in Pennsylvania which is hundreds and I mean hundreds of miles away from California and I have not left my state in over 6 years and have not been to California. So my question is how could someone use my card in a store in California without having the card in their hands? They cannot answer that. But I can, someone is selling gift card numbers and pins. Or something to that nature.

So I’m told to file a police report and that they cannot do anything about it and their rules and regulations are on back of gift card that they do not refund or do anything about a stolen or lost gift card. Do you think my son even thought that someone could use my card without having the card. It’s here in my hands!! The card was not stolen. Only the card numbers. HOW CAN THAT BE??? Well filing a police report will do nothing where I live. If they cannot help when someone hacks your bank account or card number in Mexico, Texas or whatever state for over a thousand they surely can’t help a stolen 100 dollar gift card number in California. Difference is the bank makes it right and gives you your money back and in a timely manner!! Victoria’s does nothing. They got the 100 dollars regardless if it was spent by me or a thief who stole my card number.

Very disappointing after being a valued vip member for years now on the treatment I have received on this matter and I will no longer be a VIP Angel cardholder and will not spend another dime of my money in the store or online or on anything that has to do with Victoria’s Secret. And Beware to anyone else who thinks about purchasing a gift card from there.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I returned items with a receipt for store credit instead of getting the money back on the card which is something I regret. It was a total of 59 bucks and I saved it when I wanted to use it. Two months later I walk in and I when I wanted to use it and the cashier tells me it had zero balance so I called customer service and they said someone used it and I said it wasn’t me so they said they would investigate. It took them 6 months to tell me someone used the gift in store 5 hours away from me. I told them it wasn’t fair on my part because I trusted their gift card to hold my money for the day I wanted to use. They said they were not giving me anything because the gift card was issued, but how is that fair to me? The girl offered a $25 gift card but that doesn’t make for the money that was lost.

I did not use it or do I want to. I never want to associate myself with this store or do I want anyone that I know to trust the company. I understand fraud happens and they have no control over it but that’s something they need to take care of to decrease fraud. I shouldn’t be responsible and not get my gift card money back. I took care of that gift card. It’s not like I lost it or had it laying around. I regret not putting the money back on mom’s credit card. I regret trusting this company. I regret it because I also did the return within 30 days but I wanted to come back so I trusted their store credit option. I am so upset for the way they treated me when it wasn’t my fault.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I just had a terrible experience calling Victoria's Secret customer service, I never requested to receive my statements online because I do not use that page and don't use my credit card that often, plus I like to pay as fast I can the way don't have too late. Well I made a purchase and paid part of the total amount because was thinking to make a return. Was waiting for the bill and nothing. Finally I receive the bill and shows 2 late fees! When I called they refuse to help me even with one fee and they show NO interest to keep me as a customer. So disappointed!!!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Back in May of this year, I went to Victoria's Secret to shop and I ended up purchasing a few bras and some body spray. It was that time of the year and they had a few deals (3 for $25) on the body sprays as well as the bras. Upon purchasing the bras, the sales clerk informed me about a free bag that I had earned by purchasing the bras. I was pleased and I said thank you and left. The following week was Mother's Day and I decided to gift the body spray and give it to someone. When I did so, I learned the person was sensitive to smells so I decided to give them a card instead. Anyway, with that being said, I decided to return them (sprays).

Big Mistake. I decided to return them to a Victoria's Secret that was closer to my house, even if I did not originally purchase them there, right. Wrong! I go to the store and walked all the way back, to the counter. There is a salesperson there folding panties. She doesn't acknowledge my presence with so much as a head nod. She presses a button under the counter. After she does so, another associate comes out from the back. She pleasantly says "Hello, how can I help you today?" I smile and tell her that I was returning the body sprays that I purchased a week before at another Victoria's Secret. I then hand her the sprays and the receipt.

Now mind you, I just purchased them a week prior from the location and they were not opened and I had the receipt. After reviewing the receipt, she disgustingly, looks at me as if I were returning worn underwear and says to me, "Where is the free bag that you received with the purchase of these items?" I am floored and a little embarrassed because she is insinuating that I purchased the body spray to get the free bag. Mind you, I spent $150 in there that day alone not to mention what I usually spend and she is nickeling and diming me over an ugly free bag! So, I reiterate to her what the other store had told me that the purchase of the bras was the reason, I received the bag and I kept the bras. She stood her ground and said that she could not return the items if I didn't return the free bag!

Again, trying hard not to lose my patience, I say to her the bag is not here it is at home. She tells me again, that she could not do the return. I say okay, thank you and I leave. I should have went home and got the bag and returned it the same day. However being the person that I am, I wait another week then return the bag and the body sprays to the original store. I have no problem returning the spray but when I go to give the bag to the sales associate she looks at me kind of puzzled and says, “You do not have to return the bag.”

I tell her that I returned the spray so I was returning the bag as well. She explained to me that I received that bag because of the purchase of my bras and they wouldn't take back the bag anyway because it was part of a promotion. I still give her the bag because now I have a line behind me and I didn’t want to bring up my original issue with the other store. Can you imagine my surprise? So I guess, my problem is not really with Victoria's Secret. It is with the Victoria's Secret staff at the Square One Mall in Saugus, Massachusetts who were very rude and misinformed. Also, the store that I received the good customer service is in a better (economically speaking) area than the one at the Square One Mall so I really could not understand the rude, ** attitudes that I was subjected to on that day. Next time (hopefully there is no next time), I will call their corporation right in front of them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I shopped in most of their stores in OC and almost all of them have bad customer service. One of the sale assistance in the store in the Block was yelling at the customers when I walked in. I decided to shop online instead. I made 2 orders this month and they lost one of the packages during the transit. I contacted their live chat and they talk to me as if they don't care about my package at all. I know I'm only one of your customer, but they should at least act like they care.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Victoria's Secret pink was having a sale 25 dollars for leggings and tshirts, a very good price for those things and if you spent 75 you got a free duffle bag and water bottle and if you spent 150 you also got a free sherpa blanket. I ordered right at 10 (midnight pa time) when the sale started. I talked to a representative because I didnt know I needed to put in a code for the free stuff. (I contacted them right after I put in the order) and she put the order in for me. The next day I get an email saying the bag and blanket was out of stock and I wouldnt be getting it. Two friends of mine placed their order later that day and they both received the bag and blanket. I realized then because of my disappointment that I only really ordered that other stuff because I wanted the duffle and blanket.

I called again and they just said they were all gone and didnt know why people that ordered after me received it, they did send me a free tote which was a nice gesture but I have a ton of those totes and really have no use for them. This has been a good lesson to me as I realized I was spending money and using their charge card to get the free things I really wanted but then not getting it. I cut up my card and will really rethink my purchases from now on. I won't base my order on what they say I will get with it because that's obviously not the case. As I said I ordered it right when the sale started and talked to a representative so there was no reason to not receive it. I'm sure I'm more disappointed than I should be over a duffle bag and blanket but I feel they were just given out randomly and not based on who ordered first.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Back on May 9th I made a purchase in their store for almost forty dollars and when I finally got my credit card I paid off the balance and closed the account. Well mysteriously they never got the payment nor my address but they were able to send the credit card to me without trouble but never a billing statement. I spoke with two different customer service reps that said that my payment went through and I was fine. Evidently, they were wrong. The issue did finally get resolved but not without a fight on my behalf. I was spoken to very rudely by two reps and given a lot of miss information. I will never do business with Victoria's Secret again. Evidently good customer service is a secret with them and would not recommend anyone doing business with them.

Original review: July 22, 2018

Never received my Victoria's Secret card. I purchased items from Victoria's Secret and since have not shopped there at all because of how they handle their credit card and I wish I had never set up a credit card with him to begin with. I believe it's in collections with Comenity and they're very difficult to deal with. I refuse to deal with them at all. They have ruined my credit score! I believe I'll go for a bankruptcy regarding this company. I don't want to give them another dime more than I have to.

I have read a lot of comments that people have left and their situation seems worse than mine. Always talked to somebody I could barely understand on the phone and I just stopped talking to them and let this go and focused on trying to get my life back together after your horrible Stockholm syndrome like relationship with my ex fiance who made my life a living hell. If I use Victoria's Secret at all it will be cash only and that's it. They will never get any cards at all from me unless I use a prepaid card with a Visa logo... Yes. That's how low I feel about this company. Comenity was never helpful to me to try to resolve my credit issue. There are discrepancies with the credit reporting agencies regarding this company and one other one that I deal with and I need to clean up my credit report so I'll do what I have to do.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I went to Victoria's Secret looking for panties and while rummaging through the mess of unorganized underwear, I got pricked by two needle pins that were about 2 inches long. Since I got pricked, I filled a report, and while I was filling out paperwork, the manager leaves into the back and doesn't come back to fill out her section of the paperwork. Confused on my part, I asked another employee where she was and if I filled out everything correctly. She told me I can leave so I leave the store. I realized I should have gotten a copy of the report so I drove back to the store and asked to get a copy of the report for my records and the manager at the Victoria's Secret 1600 S Azusa Ave Rowland Heights, CA 91748 United States, refused and explained how it's confidential and then she started to explain how she doesn't have the paperwork.

I refused to leave because I simply wanted a copy since now my health is at risk and I now have to go to the doctors to get tested for HIV AIDS and hepatitis due to the needle stick injury. Since I refused to leave because I wasn't gonna leave without a copy of my report, she called multiple security officers to make me leave and caused a big scene because she didn't want to handle the situation with her customers in a correct manner. She avoided me and mistreated me, her customer service was very poor and unprofessional. Hepatitis and HIV AIDS pricks are a serious situation. I have a recording of the whole situation happening and I am furious on how this situation was much avoided by the manager. This is a serious situation that should not be turned down upon.

Original review: June 25, 2018

I had place an order at Victoria Secret and they had promo codes for free shipping over 50 and 30% off one item. I am an Angel Forever member, so I had added my items to my cart and had selected the offer codes to be automatically added to my order. The 30% off took my items total below the $50 and below the free shipping threshold. In doing so it automatically added the $8 shipping fee which I did not notice, I had saw the order was over $50 and thought I was good to go, I get my order confirmation in the email and saw I was charged shipping. I contact customer service to cancel my order. Their chat is 24/7. I was speaking to someone and they said as a courtesy they would waive my shipping fee because the order has already been charged and processed. They could not cancel my order. This is only an hour after I placed my order. We get disconnected so I chat back and get another person, but also get disconnected.

Third time I chat back they said, "Oh the first representative is only waiving half your shipping fee." I asked why half for a one time courtesy, they said, "Because you didn't make the threshold." I explained to them and they still said they could not waive it. They tell me to call the customer service number for my complaint and they also can't do anything. The lady I spoke to sounded really nice when I first called, but once I gave her my information and she looked up the chats she lost interest and the niceties dropped. People make mistakes I understand and I worked customer service before, but for a one time courtesy they could not do more than half is ridiculous especially when they can't cancel your order and they charge you before your order ships. Never shopping with them again. Horrendous service.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I went to Pink/ Victoria Secret last week to buy a bathing suit because they were having a semi-annual sale, and boy do I regret it! First, the store was atrocious, everything was everywhere. Second, I couldn't get help even though there were certainly enough employees. Then once found a bathing suit I had to wait in line for ten minutes to get into a fitting room when there were fitting rooms open on the other side! At this point, I just wanted to get my items and leave but nope I had to wait in the check out line 15 minutes. I've Pink/Victoria Secret PLENTY of business over the years, but not anymore I will never shop there EVER again!

Original review: June 9, 2018

Yesterday I went to Victoria's Secret for the semi annual. The PJs had the price of $ 9.99 very large, the same as the sportswear. The bras $ 6.99. I decided to try on a pair of sports pants, PJs and three bras. When I went to pay, I was surprised with the total price of my purchase and asked the cashier. She answered that they were $ 9.99 and up, the pants came out $29.99, the bras $16.99 and pajamas $29.99. I am very disappointed and this is cheating. Never in all the years that I live in this country did that happen to me. Bad marketing, they cheating people with offers that do not exist. I will never lose my time in that store anymore.

Original review: June 9, 2018

My item, which I had to order online because they did not have it at the store, was never delivered. USPS shipped it back to them bypassing a delivery to me. Victoria's Secret obviously charged me for it. I asked for a refund since I never saw an item - I placed 3 complaints with their customer service, and all 3 times I was promised a refund. Last time I talked to their customer service manager Jennifer **, and she promised a refund email within an hour - well, it has been 24 hours and I still do not see the email (I checked spam), and something tells me I will never see it. These people are incompetent liars, and this company with this customer service should not be doing business in US. Do not order anything online from them. They are the worst. Very disappointing.

Original review: June 7, 2018

These customer care associates have the worst communication skills. After talking to FIVE of them and finally receiving my package, I paid full price without two of the original items I ordered. All I wanted to do was change my address and that led to me getting overcharged and then "refunded" for two items I didn't even know were unavailable after I purchased them. But this refund just got me back to the original price I paid in the beginning for ALL of my items, so I basically paid the same amount I was originally going to pay with two less items because these associates don't care. SO FRUSTRATING. Each person responded to me like I was stupid and at fault when really they don't communicate everything properly or ever tell me my items were unavailable. I tried explaining my situation to each one and the each insisted I was wrong and didn't care to actually help me. I will be sure to cancel my VS credit card. (:

Original review: June 5, 2018

I had a lost package from Victoria's Secret. It totaled $478. I had it sent to my boyfriend’s parent’s house since I would be at work all day. So I had it sent to him. Well, the order was misplaced by FedEx so it never arrived. I called Victoria’s Secret to let them know. They gave me the runaround for 3 days that I would get a refund. Then I call on the 4th day, to find out I wasn’t going to receive a refund. They then said I need to speak to Eve **. Eve ** then said they would not refund me until I filed a police report for other orders that didn’t belong to me that were reported lost almost 2 years ago. I told her I didn’t know which ones she was talking about because I had always received the orders I had recently placed. She then said I needed to file a police report for those orders. I asked her to give me more info on those orders that were sent to my billing address. Eve said she couldn’t because they were not in my name.

I then asked why did she want me to claim them as mine if I had just moved to that address 1 year ago. I then told her it was a crime to file a fraudulent police report. Claiming orders that were not mine. Eve ** then said too bad I don’t get a refund. She then advised me to call FedEx and file a claim. I told her I already tried. FedEx said only the shipper can receive payment for lost merchandise. She then told me she had found my Facebook page and couldn’t believe I can afford Victoria’s Secret. I hung up on her because she kept being so rude. Then the next day I get a call from my bank. Someone called trying to get access and info to my account. They tried gaining access with my full card number.

I then asked who it was they said someone who at first claimed to be me. Then tried to report fraud on my account. Then tried to tell them about the lost package with Victoria’s Secret. She couldn’t fully verify my information so they flagged my account and transferred her to another department where they found out she worked for Victoria’s Secret and wanted information on my account. She wanted to know about recent transactions. I don’t know why she did that. It was Eve **. I don’t know what she was trying to do. I reported this to Victoria’s Secret corporate, they didn’t think what she did was wrong. They told me when your order with vs you give them the right to do such thing with your info. Luckily my bank wouldn’t give her any info at all without me on the line to verify everything. What a creep lady not to mention she called my mom and friend. She also asked them questions like where I live and work. Be careful people. This could happen to you.

Original review: June 4, 2018

It's shocking to me how some of these companies are being left behind in terms of technology and customer service. I asked to cancel an item from an order because I saw it in person and the item represented online looks so much better than the item in person. They couldn't do it. I was willing to receive the remainder of my order or cancel the whole thing. It didn't ship for TWO DAYS after my inquiry. Honestly these companies need to get up to speed or something, because in this day and age this is an unacceptable level of service.

Original review: May 22, 2018

The plastic Clasp on the front of the bra broke. Took it back to the store and all they said was, "Oh well time to buy a new one." I told her that yes I bought it last summer but it was almost brand new. She did not seem to care. Now have to take it to a seamstress to fix it. :(

Original review: May 18, 2018

I have not received a statement from VS, as I charge at the store to get the points then pay cash. Well, store in Deer Park, IL took my payment and "forgot" to give me the receipt. Due to a sudden death in the family, I totally dismissed this. Now it is May and my account is in credit and collections. They show NO payment of the cash and will not even try and help me track what might have happened. THEFT. That's what happened. Who took my payment of cash that day??? No worries, my credit rating is over the top, this will not tarnish. Again, I tried to resolve this with no help or assistance from anyone at VS. They just said, "Too bad, can't help." DO NOT SHOP THERE.

Original review: April 29, 2018

All the girls that work in Victoria's Secret at the Rockaway night mall are very rude. I went there and was asking questions about their products. I asked 3 girls about different things and each one was very snobby. I didn’t even want to ask anything by mean girl # 3 so I went to check out and the girl at the desk ringing up my items was also very rude. I asked about the free gift and she chuckled and laughed as she got it for me... I said ty and she didn’t say anything. It was just a bad part of my shopping being in there.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I went to the store at Mohegan Sun. I always wore the wrong bra sizes and stopped wearing them. On top of that I can't wear back closes and got sensitivity problems, ended up being measured wrong and still ended up with a bra that looked ugly on me and didn't support me which made me so uncomfortable. But this store got me fitted right, made me feel sexy again, comfortable, good support. What can I say I love the bras. They don't itch or hurt me and fit great.

I don't know how different the sizes are from other stores since I wore a C mostly sometimes a D. From Victoria's I got a D in sport bras and DD in normal bras, they don't have a lot of padding so it seems different but it don't make you look bigger so don't worry about the size as long the bra fits and feel good. I can clearly say I'm really happy with how much patience they had, friendly they are, the knowledge of them and I happily say to shop there more, yes it's more expensive than Walmart and other stores but they give you worth for your money.

Original review: April 24, 2018

About 3 months ago I went to one of Victoria's Secret by my house and one of the girls discriminated me because of my looks. I am Hispanic, I was tired that day so I looked tired. My hair essentially done, I didn’t have make up on so she probably thought that I was going to steal or I didn’t have any money but she made me feel discriminated and it feels bad to a point that I don’t even go to that store anymore now. I go to another mall further because I don’t feel comfortable going to that store.

Today I called and choose the Spanish speaking person but the same. I was explaining her my issues about my last payment. She got irritated and hung up on me. Is sad that I believe that I am a good customer and don’t care. Is sad that being in this point of technology and there is not a way to make an automated payment. Is sad that Victoria's Secret only work with you once a year if you meet up with a payment. I was late one hour and Victoria's Secret punished me with a 27.00 fee and now is reported on my credit. Is so sad that Victoria's Secret won't retain their customers. As of next month I will not going back to one of your stores. Too bad that you don’t care about your customers.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Went into the store. Made payment. About a few days later I didn't see it in my account. Went into the store. Show them my receipt and even got loss prevention involved. They say they see us in the camera doing the payment but somehow our transaction just disappear from their systems. Not once they try to contact us or look into the camera or anything to see why they were over $574. And they would have to call corporate office to get it approve again. Went into the store again to do the transaction. They say it will clear in 24 hr. Still nothing. Corporate office call me and offer me $150 gift card for the mistake they did and how they treated us in the store. Really $150 isn't going to change anything. Definitely not going there anymore and is happen to close my card with them. Wonder how many transaction just disappear out of their system and no one follow through with this issue.

Original review: April 4, 2018

After waiting for my coupons to activate, carefully shopping and entering coupon codes and paying over $100, VS decided to delete my order. Like, literally just decided to discard it. I was getting a free tote and free shipping, due to coupons - they must have run out or something. Either way, they claim that the order never existed. They took my money, but say that the order wasn't placed. Promise to refund my money in 3 - 5 days. NEVER AGAIN. This is why I don't shop at chains.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Bought lots of items to try and find best fit bikini and returned the ones I didn't want. Followed return instructions carefully and correctly and no refund and no answer to any of my emails. This is fraud - so buyer beware.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I give Victoria Secret products 5 stars BUT their credit card 1 star. They make it as hard as they can to pay your bill so they can charge fees. I have always paid on time and paid substantially more than the min payment so my pay, my payment record is clean. I have had many problems with trying to use their automotive system throughout the years. This last issue was the final straw that broke the camel’s back. I paid using the only checking account I have had in 25 year and completed the transaction writing down the confirmation number. Next statement shows my payment returned along with a $25 fee and $9.95 interest fee. I called to see out why. For some reason their computer system had changed one number and my checking account number could not be found. It took 1 hour to work it out - the payment was processed - the fees taken off.

A few weeks later I called to check on my account. GUESS WHAT? THE $25 FEE and THE $9.99 INTEREST FEE WAS STILL THERE. I talked to 3 more customer service people and none of them would reverse the charges. So I cancelled my credit card for my loyalty and 17 years of holding an Angel card was not worth $35 to them. I meant that little. I was treated rudely and will never ever use their credit card ever again. I suggest that if you want to buy nothing from them PAY WITH CASH OR USE ANY OTHER TYPE OF CREDIT CARD OUT THERE - DO NOT USE THEIR ANGEL CARD FOR YOU WILL BE HIT WITH FEES even if it is not your fault and you will be treated horribly.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I cancelled my card because I only applied for it because of pressure from the salesman and I paid it off and didn't want the temptation of charging in it again. Then they sent me this thirty dollars off and said I can't use it because I cancelled my account. I didn't have to use a credit card to be able to use it. Then all they care about is getting you to spend as much money as possible. I mean the sales people were helpful but it took me forever to find one who actually knew what she was taking about.

Original review: March 1, 2018

It is extremely frustrating when VS or PINK discontinues a fragrance without warning, especially because they assume you will love their new ones. They did this several years ago with Fruity and Bright and are now messing with Fresh and Clean. A few months ago they were having one of their buy 2 get one free so I did. I purchased several body mists and body lotion. I literally bathe in it so it's not like it sits on my shelf for months. I opened my last bottle and there was a totally different fragrance in the bottle although it was marked Clean and Fresh.

The travel bottles never smell like the large size either. I brought it back tonight and exchanged it and bought 2 additional. I tested all three and purchase a travel size. Shame on me for not testing the travel because guess what?? It is a different scent. Is there any type of quality assurance? Do they clean their machines before making a new fragrance. Now I am going to have to go back. Also, they discontinued the body lotion for the same fragrance. Why keep the scent if you are not keeping the entire line. Ridiculous. Getting very frustrated with them and wondering if quality is a concern at all.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Apparently Victoria Secret sent my package to another person, they said it was delivered, but not me, the unbelievable part is when I sign into my account it indicates I have NO orders at all, but they took the money from my bank account, and I don't have my stuff but they said it was delivered, but the proof of delivered don't indicates either my name or address. And I am tired of spent my day chatting, sending emails and screenshots to a company who don't really care if they solve or not the problem. I feel scammed!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

Well the store in the town I live in stinks from their customer service to the selection. And mostly their customer service. So instead I decided to shop online. Initially I used the free shipping on purchases over $50. But during checkout I decided I wanted the items sooner than later so I opted to pay for 3 day shipping. Here I am on day 6 with no package arriving yet. And the lady from live chat was no more friendly than the associates in the store here. I can buy underwear and bras from Walmart and still be sexy for a quarter the price. And that’s what I intend to do from now on.

Victoria's Secret Company Information