1.24/5
Based on 52 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

569 Victoria's Secret Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 28, 2018

I went to Victoria's Secret looking for panties and while rummaging through the mess of unorganized underwear, I got pricked by two needle pins that were about 2 inches long. Since I got pricked, I filled a report, and while I was filling out paperwork, the manager leaves into the back and doesn't come back to fill out her section of the paperwork. Confused on my part, I asked another employee where she was and if I filled out everything correctly. She told me I can leave so I leave the store. I realized I should have gotten a copy of the report so I drove back to the store and asked to get a copy of the report for my records and the manager at the Victoria's Secret 1600 S Azusa Ave Rowland Heights, CA 91748 United States, refused and explained how it's confidential and then she started to explain how she doesn't have the paperwork.

I refused to leave because I simply wanted a copy since now my health is at risk and I now have to go to the doctors to get tested for HIV AIDS and hepatitis due to the needle stick injury. Since I refused to leave because I wasn't gonna leave without a copy of my report, she called multiple security officers to make me leave and caused a big scene because she didn't want to handle the situation with her customers in a correct manner. She avoided me and mistreated me, her customer service was very poor and unprofessional. Hepatitis and HIV AIDS pricks are a serious situation. I have a recording of the whole situation happening and I am furious on how this situation was much avoided by the manager. This is a serious situation that should not be turned down upon.

Original review: June 25, 2018

I had place an order at Victoria Secret and they had promo codes for free shipping over 50 and 30% off one item. I am an Angel Forever member, so I had added my items to my cart and had selected the offer codes to be automatically added to my order. The 30% off took my items total below the $50 and below the free shipping threshold. In doing so it automatically added the $8 shipping fee which I did not notice, I had saw the order was over $50 and thought I was good to go, I get my order confirmation in the email and saw I was charged shipping. I contact customer service to cancel my order. Their chat is 24/7. I was speaking to someone and they said as a courtesy they would waive my shipping fee because the order has already been charged and processed. They could not cancel my order. This is only an hour after I placed my order. We get disconnected so I chat back and get another person, but also get disconnected.

Third time I chat back they said, "Oh the first representative is only waiving half your shipping fee." I asked why half for a one time courtesy, they said, "Because you didn't make the threshold." I explained to them and they still said they could not waive it. They tell me to call the customer service number for my complaint and they also can't do anything. The lady I spoke to sounded really nice when I first called, but once I gave her my information and she looked up the chats she lost interest and the niceties dropped. People make mistakes I understand and I worked customer service before, but for a one time courtesy they could not do more than half is ridiculous especially when they can't cancel your order and they charge you before your order ships. Never shopping with them again. Horrendous service.

Victoria's Secret Store Reviews: What To Know | ConsumerAffairs

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: June 23, 2018

I went to Pink/ Victoria Secret last week to buy a bathing suit because they were having a semi-annual sale, and boy do I regret it! First, the store was atrocious, everything was everywhere. Second, I couldn't get help even though there were certainly enough employees. Then once found a bathing suit I had to wait in line for ten minutes to get into a fitting room when there were fitting rooms open on the other side! At this point, I just wanted to get my items and leave but nope I had to wait in the check out line 15 minutes. I've Pink/Victoria Secret PLENTY of business over the years, but not anymore I will never shop there EVER again!

Original review: June 9, 2018

Yesterday I went to Victoria's Secret for the semi annual. The PJs had the price of $ 9.99 very large, the same as the sportswear. The bras $ 6.99. I decided to try on a pair of sports pants, PJs and three bras. When I went to pay, I was surprised with the total price of my purchase and asked the cashier. She answered that they were $ 9.99 and up, the pants came out $29.99, the bras $16.99 and pajamas $29.99. I am very disappointed and this is cheating. Never in all the years that I live in this country did that happen to me. Bad marketing, they cheating people with offers that do not exist. I will never lose my time in that store anymore.

Original review: June 9, 2018

My item, which I had to order online because they did not have it at the store, was never delivered. USPS shipped it back to them bypassing a delivery to me. Victoria's Secret obviously charged me for it. I asked for a refund since I never saw an item - I placed 3 complaints with their customer service, and all 3 times I was promised a refund. Last time I talked to their customer service manager Jennifer **, and she promised a refund email within an hour - well, it has been 24 hours and I still do not see the email (I checked spam), and something tells me I will never see it. These people are incompetent liars, and this company with this customer service should not be doing business in US. Do not order anything online from them. They are the worst. Very disappointing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: June 7, 2018

These customer care associates have the worst communication skills. After talking to FIVE of them and finally receiving my package, I paid full price without two of the original items I ordered. All I wanted to do was change my address and that led to me getting overcharged and then "refunded" for two items I didn't even know were unavailable after I purchased them. But this refund just got me back to the original price I paid in the beginning for ALL of my items, so I basically paid the same amount I was originally going to pay with two less items because these associates don't care. SO FRUSTRATING. Each person responded to me like I was stupid and at fault when really they don't communicate everything properly or ever tell me my items were unavailable. I tried explaining my situation to each one and the each insisted I was wrong and didn't care to actually help me. I will be sure to cancel my VS credit card. (:

Original review: June 5, 2018

I had a lost package from Victoria's Secret. It totaled $478. I had it sent to my boyfriend’s parent’s house since I would be at work all day. So I had it sent to him. Well, the order was misplaced by FedEx so it never arrived. I called Victoria’s Secret to let them know. They gave me the runaround for 3 days that I would get a refund. Then I call on the 4th day, to find out I wasn’t going to receive a refund. They then said I need to speak to Eve **. Eve ** then said they would not refund me until I filed a police report for other orders that didn’t belong to me that were reported lost almost 2 years ago. I told her I didn’t know which ones she was talking about because I had always received the orders I had recently placed. She then said I needed to file a police report for those orders. I asked her to give me more info on those orders that were sent to my billing address. Eve said she couldn’t because they were not in my name.

I then asked why did she want me to claim them as mine if I had just moved to that address 1 year ago. I then told her it was a crime to file a fraudulent police report. Claiming orders that were not mine. Eve ** then said too bad I don’t get a refund. She then advised me to call FedEx and file a claim. I told her I already tried. FedEx said only the shipper can receive payment for lost merchandise. She then told me she had found my Facebook page and couldn’t believe I can afford Victoria’s Secret. I hung up on her because she kept being so rude. Then the next day I get a call from my bank. Someone called trying to get access and info to my account. They tried gaining access with my full card number.

I then asked who it was they said someone who at first claimed to be me. Then tried to report fraud on my account. Then tried to tell them about the lost package with Victoria’s Secret. She couldn’t fully verify my information so they flagged my account and transferred her to another department where they found out she worked for Victoria’s Secret and wanted information on my account. She wanted to know about recent transactions. I don’t know why she did that. It was Eve **. I don’t know what she was trying to do. I reported this to Victoria’s Secret corporate, they didn’t think what she did was wrong. They told me when your order with vs you give them the right to do such thing with your info. Luckily my bank wouldn’t give her any info at all without me on the line to verify everything. What a creep lady not to mention she called my mom and friend. She also asked them questions like where I live and work. Be careful people. This could happen to you.

Original review: June 4, 2018

It's shocking to me how some of these companies are being left behind in terms of technology and customer service. I asked to cancel an item from an order because I saw it in person and the item represented online looks so much better than the item in person. They couldn't do it. I was willing to receive the remainder of my order or cancel the whole thing. It didn't ship for TWO DAYS after my inquiry. Honestly these companies need to get up to speed or something, because in this day and age this is an unacceptable level of service.

Original review: May 22, 2018

The plastic Clasp on the front of the bra broke. Took it back to the store and all they said was, "Oh well time to buy a new one." I told her that yes I bought it last summer but it was almost brand new. She did not seem to care. Now have to take it to a seamstress to fix it. :(

Original review: May 18, 2018

I have not received a statement from VS, as I charge at the store to get the points then pay cash. Well, store in Deer Park, IL took my payment and "forgot" to give me the receipt. Due to a sudden death in the family, I totally dismissed this. Now it is May and my account is in credit and collections. They show NO payment of the cash and will not even try and help me track what might have happened. THEFT. That's what happened. Who took my payment of cash that day??? No worries, my credit rating is over the top, this will not tarnish. Again, I tried to resolve this with no help or assistance from anyone at VS. They just said, "Too bad, can't help." DO NOT SHOP THERE.

Original review: April 29, 2018

All the girls that work in Victoria's Secret at the Rockaway night mall are very rude. I went there and was asking questions about their products. I asked 3 girls about different things and each one was very snobby. I didn’t even want to ask anything by mean girl # 3 so I went to check out and the girl at the desk ringing up my items was also very rude. I asked about the free gift and she chuckled and laughed as she got it for me... I said ty and she didn’t say anything. It was just a bad part of my shopping being in there.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I went to the store at Mohegan Sun. I always wore the wrong bra sizes and stopped wearing them. On top of that I can't wear back closes and got sensitivity problems, ended up being measured wrong and still ended up with a bra that looked ugly on me and didn't support me which made me so uncomfortable. But this store got me fitted right, made me feel sexy again, comfortable, good support. What can I say I love the bras. They don't itch or hurt me and fit great.

I don't know how different the sizes are from other stores since I wore a C mostly sometimes a D. From Victoria's I got a D in sport bras and DD in normal bras, they don't have a lot of padding so it seems different but it don't make you look bigger so don't worry about the size as long the bra fits and feel good. I can clearly say I'm really happy with how much patience they had, friendly they are, the knowledge of them and I happily say to shop there more, yes it's more expensive than Walmart and other stores but they give you worth for your money.

Original review: April 24, 2018

About 3 months ago I went to one of Victoria's Secret by my house and one of the girls discriminated me because of my looks. I am Hispanic, I was tired that day so I looked tired. My hair essentially done, I didn’t have make up on so she probably thought that I was going to steal or I didn’t have any money but she made me feel discriminated and it feels bad to a point that I don’t even go to that store anymore now. I go to another mall further because I don’t feel comfortable going to that store.

Today I called and choose the Spanish speaking person but the same. I was explaining her my issues about my last payment. She got irritated and hung up on me. Is sad that I believe that I am a good customer and don’t care. Is sad that being in this point of technology and there is not a way to make an automated payment. Is sad that Victoria's Secret only work with you once a year if you meet up with a payment. I was late one hour and Victoria's Secret punished me with a 27.00 fee and now is reported on my credit. Is so sad that Victoria's Secret won't retain their customers. As of next month I will not going back to one of your stores. Too bad that you don’t care about your customers.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Went into the store. Made payment. About a few days later I didn't see it in my account. Went into the store. Show them my receipt and even got loss prevention involved. They say they see us in the camera doing the payment but somehow our transaction just disappear from their systems. Not once they try to contact us or look into the camera or anything to see why they were over $574. And they would have to call corporate office to get it approve again. Went into the store again to do the transaction. They say it will clear in 24 hr. Still nothing. Corporate office call me and offer me $150 gift card for the mistake they did and how they treated us in the store. Really $150 isn't going to change anything. Definitely not going there anymore and is happen to close my card with them. Wonder how many transaction just disappear out of their system and no one follow through with this issue.

Original review: April 4, 2018

After waiting for my coupons to activate, carefully shopping and entering coupon codes and paying over $100, VS decided to delete my order. Like, literally just decided to discard it. I was getting a free tote and free shipping, due to coupons - they must have run out or something. Either way, they claim that the order never existed. They took my money, but say that the order wasn't placed. Promise to refund my money in 3 - 5 days. NEVER AGAIN. This is why I don't shop at chains.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Bought lots of items to try and find best fit bikini and returned the ones I didn't want. Followed return instructions carefully and correctly and no refund and no answer to any of my emails. This is fraud - so buyer beware.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I give Victoria Secret products 5 stars BUT their credit card 1 star. They make it as hard as they can to pay your bill so they can charge fees. I have always paid on time and paid substantially more than the min payment so my pay, my payment record is clean. I have had many problems with trying to use their automotive system throughout the years. This last issue was the final straw that broke the camel’s back. I paid using the only checking account I have had in 25 year and completed the transaction writing down the confirmation number. Next statement shows my payment returned along with a $25 fee and $9.95 interest fee. I called to see out why. For some reason their computer system had changed one number and my checking account number could not be found. It took 1 hour to work it out - the payment was processed - the fees taken off.

A few weeks later I called to check on my account. GUESS WHAT? THE $25 FEE and THE $9.99 INTEREST FEE WAS STILL THERE. I talked to 3 more customer service people and none of them would reverse the charges. So I cancelled my credit card for my loyalty and 17 years of holding an Angel card was not worth $35 to them. I meant that little. I was treated rudely and will never ever use their credit card ever again. I suggest that if you want to buy nothing from them PAY WITH CASH OR USE ANY OTHER TYPE OF CREDIT CARD OUT THERE - DO NOT USE THEIR ANGEL CARD FOR YOU WILL BE HIT WITH FEES even if it is not your fault and you will be treated horribly.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I cancelled my card because I only applied for it because of pressure from the salesman and I paid it off and didn't want the temptation of charging in it again. Then they sent me this thirty dollars off and said I can't use it because I cancelled my account. I didn't have to use a credit card to be able to use it. Then all they care about is getting you to spend as much money as possible. I mean the sales people were helpful but it took me forever to find one who actually knew what she was taking about.

Original review: March 1, 2018

It is extremely frustrating when VS or PINK discontinues a fragrance without warning, especially because they assume you will love their new ones. They did this several years ago with Fruity and Bright and are now messing with Fresh and Clean. A few months ago they were having one of their buy 2 get one free so I did. I purchased several body mists and body lotion. I literally bathe in it so it's not like it sits on my shelf for months. I opened my last bottle and there was a totally different fragrance in the bottle although it was marked Clean and Fresh.

The travel bottles never smell like the large size either. I brought it back tonight and exchanged it and bought 2 additional. I tested all three and purchase a travel size. Shame on me for not testing the travel because guess what?? It is a different scent. Is there any type of quality assurance? Do they clean their machines before making a new fragrance. Now I am going to have to go back. Also, they discontinued the body lotion for the same fragrance. Why keep the scent if you are not keeping the entire line. Ridiculous. Getting very frustrated with them and wondering if quality is a concern at all.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Apparently Victoria Secret sent my package to another person, they said it was delivered, but not me, the unbelievable part is when I sign into my account it indicates I have NO orders at all, but they took the money from my bank account, and I don't have my stuff but they said it was delivered, but the proof of delivered don't indicates either my name or address. And I am tired of spent my day chatting, sending emails and screenshots to a company who don't really care if they solve or not the problem. I feel scammed!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

Well the store in the town I live in stinks from their customer service to the selection. And mostly their customer service. So instead I decided to shop online. Initially I used the free shipping on purchases over $50. But during checkout I decided I wanted the items sooner than later so I opted to pay for 3 day shipping. Here I am on day 6 with no package arriving yet. And the lady from live chat was no more friendly than the associates in the store here. I can buy underwear and bras from Walmart and still be sexy for a quarter the price. And that’s what I intend to do from now on.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I recently purchased a Victoria Secret bra online, thinking I could take advantage of a sale. Well, the bra arrived and had an odor to it, similar to a chemical adhesive smell. Although I laundered the bra, the smell was still apparent. I have been a long term Victoria Secrets bra purchaser at the "brick & mortar" locations, however, I am simply appalled by the smell and the quality. It is not safe to purchase Victoria Secret garments online. It gives the impression of poor quality, design and counterfeit production, which is not up to the normal Victoria Secret standard. Such poor quality and putrid smells, leads me to believe that the garments are being manufactured aboard. SHAME ON YOU VICTORIA SECRET!!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Growing up with VS creates loyalty to certain products. I'm so upset how so many things become discontinued without warning. Women have a signature perfume they love all their lives. Why would you discontinue your best fragrance but yet keep the worst stinky ones? Divine was best ever. Strawberries and champagne best ever. Gone gone with no warning. You blow up email through with promotional bullcrap but you can't warn what's being taken away so fans can stockpile? What kind of customer loyalty is that. Then an entire clothing line disappears. There goes pretty dresses. I do like the Pink line but clearly those are made for young skinny girls. Then you drop the entire makeup line after I was attached to 2 eyeshadow. Wth is going on. Horrible and depressing.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

On December 19, 2017, I purchased two gift card for 70.00 each at the VS in Escondido, CA. I placed each gift card in Christmas cards and I gave them to my nieces on December 25th. A few days later my nieces tried to redeem these cards and the cards had zero balances. My receipt shows that the transaction at the VS store correctly added the 70.00 to each card; however, the cards were redeemed on December 21st at a VS store in Ontario, CA - 82 miles from my house.

I have never been to Ontario. The gift cards were in my house, next to my Christmas tree from December 19th until my nieces opened their cards on Christmas morning. After spending weeks contacting VS and my bank, and after VS completing an "investigation", VS states that they are not liable for the loss of the money on my two gift cards and they are not going to do anything to return the money to me or my nieces. One of the customer service representatives at VS said that someone likely took a picture of the card at the counter (with the gift card numbers) and waited until there was money loaded onto the card, then redeemed the card in Ontario. The fact that they will not return the money to me is terrible. I will never do business with Victoria's Secret ever again. They are horrible!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

The customer service was horrible at best. They don’t care about what happening to you at all. I’m sure they will always try to find a way to get money out of your pocket. Getting a Angel card was a big mistake that I could ever done to myself. I got a payment overdue because of some idiot over VS said they sent an billing statement way before the due date, guess what? The statement came 15 days after the assessment fee got applied including interest. I called to get help of this particular situation only found out that they can’t do anything about that and the representative has no responsibility and ability to this problem at all.

This guy keep blaming the postal office fault to why the mail didn’t come in, instead like other company try to help you waive it and solve your actual problem at hand. I got into a fight with them before he sent me to their manager who said she doesn’t handle any of these problems and tried to forward me to someone else, you know this company pack tons of retards when their manager don’t even know to solve the problem. I rested my case here, I would recommend never make a mistake doing business with them. It’s just a bunch of selfless morons trying to get every penny out of your pocket.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

In April of 2017 I received a bill from a purchase I made on my Angels Rewards card. At that time I was told I also owed late fees. This was resolved and the late fees were removed Or so I thought. On February 7, 2018 I received 6 calls from An unknown caller. At 8 am on February 8th another call came through and I answered. It was a collection agency saying that I owed $86.28 from February 2017. I never received any bills or notifications regarding any money owed. I refused to pay and I called Victoria's Secret which put me through to Comenity Bank who handles their credit branch of the VSAngel card. I was told that although my bill was paid in full a year ago and paid through their customer service, I had paid after the due date so finance charges occurred.

She explained how no bills are sent but that their process is - a call will occur from an unknown number, ring twice and hang up. No message will be left. If no one answers after 10 attempts the account is thrown into collections. She immediately offered to zero out my balance. I am canceling my card and I warn others to be careful and so your homework. I have researched now and see others whose credit has been dinked and worse, ruined by having a line of credit through VSAngel Cards.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

Dr. Victoria Secret, don’t ever send trashy mail to my house ever again! I do not appreciate what I received Thursday from you. I have young children that do not need to see half naked women hanging on each other. I thought you were better than this but I guess you are right up there with other trashy companies.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I called to check my balance on my credit card so I can pay them off in time (hadn't seen my statement recently) and lo and behold, my limit has been lowered without my permission. I talked to the rep. She says it's an automatic thing for the company to go in and check frequently. I got upset yet remained calmed and told her they have no right to do that. It goes against my score every time they do that. And they do NOT have my permission. She said again it's an automatic thing in the system. No. I said, "No." I'm trying to raise my score, not lower it because of underhanded companies like you. So no. I'm not satisfied and they should be sued. It's also in a record like with me saying "you do not have permission to check my score."

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

I recently went into Victoria's Secret to purchase some bras. Having a bit of extra money I figured I would indulge and get myself some nice bras. BAD idea! I purchased 4 bras, all underwire bras in different styles. On every single bra the underwire is FAR too long and extends upward closer to my armpit area than any other brand of bras I own. I spent over $100 on bras and can't wear any of them without getting a sore from the outer edge of the underwire. I'd also like to note that I was measured by the Victoria's Secret staff members and purchased the suggested size. So it can't be the fact that I simply purchased the wrong size bra??? Get it together guys! You're supposed to be quality, not just a regretful purchase! I have attached photos of a black bra from Victoria's Secret and a white bra of another brand (that is VERY comfortable) on top of it to show the difference in wire length.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I placed my order on Nov 24 2017, with free 2 day shipping. I received a package on Dec 01, missing one bra. I actually did not notice a missing bra until I received an email on Dec 23, saying the missing bra is back ordered, and is expected to arrive on Jan 04 2018. Ok, fine, I wait. Today is Jan 04, and there's no update about the shipping on this order. The customer service told me that I cannot cancel this order until Jan 10. I don't know what to say. These were meant to be Christmas present. I've been doing online shopping for almost everything. But this is the only one I've encountered that takes more than one month to ship.

Victoria's Secret Company Information