3.8/5 (732 ratings)

About Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: Nov. 28, 2022

They have the worst customer service corporate office. They are offering a free tote or blanket for Black Friday and was told by representatives that work for the store to call corporate since they ran out that they would honor it. Other stores would honor their promotions. Well not Victoria's Secret. They said “sorry” and that’s it. Honestly, will returned everything purchased because they don’t care about the customer. You have a promotion then make sure that people that spend their hard earned money get what you said you would do. The shadiest place for business. Save your money and go to Macy's or any other store that treats their customers like people. And corporate try to push their Cyber Monday on me while telling that they don’t honor their Black Friday promotions, like the nerve of you. Never again. Support small business that treat you with respect. These big places don’t care.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2022

I have been a customer for 30 years. The quality of customer service, and panties…The cleanliness of stores has gone completely downhill. I was there at noon on Sunday. The store has 5 people on the floor working and only one register open. They kept asking me if I need help finding something…no but I do need help checking out when only one person is at a register….WTH.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

I have been buying bras and underwear from Victoria's Secret for years. I recently purchased 5 pairs of panties (my last purchase was probably a couple of years ago). Immediately upon wearing the first pair, I noticed a difference in comfort. This pair just didn't feel right in the rear. When I removed it later and examined the back, I saw a vertical seam running up from the crotch to the top, basically up the bum line. This one little detail, this little seam, was responsible for creating that very uncomfortable feeling. I immediately checked my other recently purchased pairs. All the non-cotton panties had this line down the middle. I checked older versions of these underwear from years past. None had them. This was a new thing. So, to save money (or increase profits), VS is using up scraps of material that would normally be wasted. In doing so, they are sacrificing comfort. You expect it from a cheap brand, but not from Victoria's Secret.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2022

So I got an email for purchasing panties 7 pairs for $30.00, I also received coupons that included 2 free panties with any purchase, (I often get a coupon package every several months, most of which include 1 free pair, of which I have never used a coupon for the freebies, until this order) as well as $10.00 off a $40.00 purchase, both coupon codes worked with no problems. However I noticed upon shipment email notification they shipped the 2 free pairs of panties by themselves, thus had an $8.00 shipping/handling charge attached, plus sales tax on the shipping cost.

In order to get the original free shipping option I decided to purchase a Victoria's secret bra, my first ever test, looking forward to trying it out. However because I made the additional bra purchase it qualified for free shipping. Yet an additional $8.64 was charged to my account for the so called freebies, I mean come on, 2 pairs of panties could have been added to the original order without any extra charges. This in my opinion is a sort of bait & switch. Because the 2 free pairs are among all of the same stock products being offered.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

This girl would not allow me to try on pajamas. Apparently if I tried one in same size, then the rest will fit as well. How dumb is that? It’s not just about the size, what if color is horrid on me? Anyway, bought the stuff just so I can try it on at home. What an imbecile she is. Store: 51335. Cashier: **

Original review: July 18, 2022

I received a $235 gift card for my bridal shower to Victoria Secret for my bridal shower. I attempted to use it online. It said I had a $235 balance & when I tried to check out it didn’t go through. So I did it again. I called customer service, & they rudely informed me I had a $0 balance but they couldn’t tell me what happened to the funds. I never used it. I feel so sad about how this was handled.

Original review: July 4, 2022

Not even a credit card holder... Had interest in getting one - after this experience, I will never purchase from VS again! The local VS closed a few years ago & the nearest store is now about 2 hours drive for me. I decided to order online to have something new for my & my husband's vacation...I know shipping is very approximate these days, but the items were specified to Be In StocK, so no reason for backorder or excessive shipping... 4 days later and still has not been shipped? I decided to cancel the entire order. Because I'd rather go in-store omw to the beach.

The live chat glitched as soon as I selected to cancel order. It immediately logged me out. The website wouldn't refresh. I downloaded the app and same thing happened. I called the customer service number - took less than 10 seconds to give my info & was nicely asked to hold a moment while she brought up my account to cancel it... 20 minutes later no response but could hear the phone being moved around & subtle background noises. Then I got hung up on! I immediately called back, answered by awkward Christmas music (it's July, I get it but total cringe) & then a man with a very inconsistent accent picked up & asked the same info, explained about 30 min cancelation policy???

I don't fully understand as I wasn't even on the prior call for that long (my phone shows 20min & few seconds) he responded immediately that he couldn't cancel my order because it was already processed. When I questioned further about the fact that it hasn't even been shipped & still says "pending online" he changed his statement to say the order was already deleted out of the system.

Original review: April 20, 2022

First off, be warned - they use USPS for delivery. I received a notice in my mailbox that the package wouldn’t fit in my mailbox- which is obvious because I live in an apartment. Options were either redeliver or pick up at post office. What??? I contacted Victoria’s Secret and told them if they would not deliver using Fedex or UPS, they could have package returned and issue refund- which they did! I called and closed my VS Credit Card Account 5 minutes later. They lost me as a customer.

Original review: April 11, 2022

I have been a loyal customer for 30 years. I am so disappointed in the quality of products. They are uncomfortable and the sizing is not consistent and nothing stays in place anymore. Wth VS? This new culture bashed on the old VS, but the new VS is crap. I canceled my credit card that I had for over 25 years because I can't stand what this company has become. Disgusting.

Original review: March 11, 2022

Bought 2 bras @ $50 each - both broken underwire in less than 6 months & Victoria's Secret would not offer even as much as a coupon. No refunds- no replacement- no gift card. Just stuck with defective products.

Victoria's Secret Company Information