2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.83/5

Victoria's Secret Reviews

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

First off I love Victoria's Secrets... I always shop here for me and some for my daughters. I recently purchased some new sweat pants and matching jackets. Lol had to have the set. The clothing is always cute and stylish. I can always count on reviews and the size tab whenever I'm unsure about the fit of the clothing. Victoria's secrets can be pretty pricey depending on what you like, but they always make up with coupons, special offers and sales. You really can't go wrong. And there are all kinds of incentives for spending with the rewards that you get back from your credit card.

Now if you don't have the card I would definitely recommend you get that because that's where you're going to get the best savings discounts and rewards. Anyways I love the both of these sweatsuits. The material was soft and they fit perfect. I have learned that when purchasing things under the Pink brand they are usually cut a little bigger, so I go a size down and with the Victoria secrets I order my correct size.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I am a hard to fit gal, but I never have an issue at any VS that I visit. The Bay Ridge Brooklyn, NY store can’t do enough to please me, from the minute I walk thru the door, to the fitting room, where their expert fitness gurus won’t let you leave until you’re comfy & satisfied. Their sales are incredible too, because they’re not cheap, but you do get what you pay for when I do pay full price. I love to give Christmas gifts from them as well, always puts a smile on the face of the recipient. I have also gone to their store in Midtown Manhattan, as well as Poughkeepsie, NY. Always a win-win. Trust me, my girls are grateful that they exist. Love my VS.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

I’ve been shopping here for so many years and I will continue to shop there because I love the variety from super dressy to casual and all my friends and I will actually go out of our way to have a Victoria’s Secret day where we go and just restock up on new bras and cute underwear and get some clothes for workout. The varieties fantastic always. You’re coming up with new things. I always look forward to the holidays to just get some new beautiful things to wear. Always makes me feel great knowing that I have matching undergarments on underneath my work clothes. Makes my day go by so much better because I feel good knowing that I have some really great undergarments on underneath my suit for work.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

The sales reps were UH-MAY-ZING! I am a Disabled person with REALLY bad Anxiety & I wear a dust mask out in public because of it. From the time I walked in, to browsing items & deciding, to the time of checkout (abt. 30 mins, I was with a friend), it was phenomenal. Not once in this store was I EVER stared down, FOLLOWED around, harassed, or made to feel like I should to leave because of my appearance OR Disability. The 2 ladies were so helpful & genuine/natural in their behavior (no false or forced like some others.) & omg the respectful, considerate, polite personalities of these ladies. Perfect 10 all across the board & I will be back!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

Today was the first day walking into a Victoria's Secret store, without my wife. I assumed before I walked in I would be judge and widely stared at but no. It was the exact opposite from the moment I walked in. I was greeted with a genuine hello from one on of the girls. I was shopping for underwear (for my wife) and asked if they were on sale. The second girl quickly showed me all the ones that were on sale and different ones at different prices. I was lost so she was very helpful, showed me how each size and style was in a different drawer, made it so much easier and less Awkward to do my shopping. They let me look around at the different styles and shapes. It took me a while but every couple minutes a girl would walk by with a big smile and ask if I was doing ok. I loved the fact they were so happy to truly help me. I have never been in a store this happy with the way I was treated from the moment I walked in til check out.

I’ve never wrote a review but figured these girls need positive recognition. The one who checked me out was by far the nicest one. Didn’t make me feel weird like I thought I would and carried on good conversation while she was ringing me up. I truly felt at home in this store. They all treated me with a, "Goodbye. Have a good day." The experience was so good I went back a second time that day to buy more (take advantage of the sale they told me about). Within walking in the girl told me "Nice to see you back so soon.” She went out of her way to make a point to remember me. I have worked in retail all my life for 13 years and never seen a team of employees treat me this wonderful. I will be shopping there many times because of them and I hope someone high up at Victoria's Secret reads this and takes the time to thank all of the girls at the Rome Mount Berry Mall store! YOU GIRLS ARE AWESOME!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: April 30, 2020

I was sized at the store and bought 4 bras. When I began wearing them the straps fell down and my breast kept popping out the front of the bra. Took them back and they resized me to a new size. I had the same horrible experience with these bras. I will never buy their bras again.???

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Products are overpriced, and quality has lowered. I don't like to shop at their stores and I don't want to support their poor business ethics. In part the quality has lowered and the prices remain high is because they abuse of their popularity, this doesn't justify the cost for something so essential are an underwear.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I really recommend. Victoria's Secret is amazing. The prices, the customer service, I love. It is my favorite place to shop. The underwear are so sexy. My husband love it. I shop there every week and hopefully.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I have shop at Victoria Secret for numerous years and never been disappointed. Victoria Secret has a reputation for providing consumers with the highest quality merchandise at an affordable price. They have a variety of sizes to fit all types of body styles. They have a lot of beautiful colors of lingerie. Their quality is amazing.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

The quality and fit of their products is above and beyond anything else in the market place today.. I would recommend V.S. to anyone searching for that 'it' gift for your loved one to consider this company. Nothing but the best.

Victoria's Secret Company Information