2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.96/5

Victoria's Secret Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I've been a loyal customer of Victoria's Secret for years now. Their credit card was one of the first I ever started with. The rewards program has changed through the years, seeming to be better for their loyal customers. Except it's not and their customer service for the company as well as the credit card is a complete sham. No one has any information and there is no way to help you. I had a large reward that I was unable to use online, I reached out and they said they'd send a new one, the problem was happening with their new rewards. I never received anything.

I called every month and all they could do was try to send a new one. My address is the same as billing where I still get the bills sent, new rewards come in, there is nothing wrong with the address for me not to get it. They now owe me over $400 in rewards and I've reached out to both sides of corporate and they will not do anything for me. Both companies are awful in both standards and customer service. They do not appreciate their customers or the business you give them. Everything has gone downhill with Victoria's Secret.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

I placed an order and choose a wrong size by mistake. 2 minutes later I placed another order for the correct size and tried to cancel the first one. I was redirected to their "live chat" and was told I cannot cancel the order. I said I just made it and it hasn't been processed but the live chat agent said again I cannot cancel the order. So I will have to wait to receive it and then return it. Will never buy anything from this scammers. Stay away from this lame monkey business.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2020

I am a loyal shopper even though 90% of the store is overpriced. I have not made a purchase for any items with pink since early 2020. I paid my card off in full once the pandemic hit most of us hard. The next month I called to make sure there was a $0 balance and surprisingly there was a $5.23 charge. I made that payment assuming that I must've didn't hear the complete total due when I clicked pay bill in full. At this moment I am positive that my card was paid off. 2 months later I checked my card and I owe $21.23 worth of late fee charges. I contacted pink regarding this matter and they refused to do anything about it. Refused to waive the fees. Very inconsiderate to those that are struggling during this pandemic charging late fees plus a $2 service fee charge. What is a service fee charged for when the card has not been used since February and this is September. Customers satisfactory comes first, due to this matter I will no longer shop at pink.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I have been buying the classic cotton since Victoria Secret first opened up. With every year that passes, the quality consistently goes down. The past 8 years or so, it’s been even worse. The fabric is now SO THIN, I *MAY get 2-3 wears before before my short, rounded nails go right through the material!!!!

I just purchased 10 pair locally, and when I got home, I ran them through a gentle wash before putting away. I went to go wear a pair, and now VS has cut out some of the material that the full brief used to provide coverage, making them look and feel more like a bikini than a full brief!! Also, the elastic band is so thin it curls over and runs down while wearing! I’ve thrown 4 pair away so far that ripped at waistband. Can’t return the rest, because I’ve already taken tags off and washed. Rest assured, I will not be buying any more of these unless they bring back a quality cotton interlock fabric, and thicker, heavier waistband as used in past. @victoriassecret if you have to charge more, then charge more!!! I’m tired of all the disposable quality underwear!

Original review: June 27, 2020

I used to love Victoria’s Secret and it was the only brand I would wear in bras and panties. I spent a lot of money around around 2011-2013. The quality THEN was outstanding and well worth the high price tag. The bras were super durable BACK THEN. Fast forward to 2016 and I decide to buy a couple more bras. One of the bras I purchased was a bombshell multi-way strapless bra but included straps if you wanted to put them on. After 2 washes on delicate the bra started come apart literally. Fast forward to 2019 I decided to give VS one more try hoping dearly that I would change my mind as I used to be a loyal customer. I went to a VS and the saleslady gave me a bra to try on that she said would work.

I put it on and literally right there in the dressing room the bra BROKE. The strap just ripped. I gave it to the sales lady and she nonchalantly said she’d damage it out... which made me think this was definitely a regular occurrence. Against my better judgment I ended up still buying a bra, panties and some VS Pink Athleisure pants. Within A couple months the panties were just ripping apart at the seams. This never used to happen. Ever. Needless to say I’m never shopping at VS again because the quality is terrible and I never thought I would say that. Bring back the bras and how they were made in 2012... I’m very disheartened. Also the athleisure pants were VERY uncomfortable and cost me over $70 for just that one pair. If the quality was the same as in 2012 I’d happily pay $100 for a pretty Embellished DURABLE high quality bra... but you’re just wasting your money here now.

Original review: April 30, 2020

I was sized at the store and bought 4 bras. When I began wearing them the straps fell down and my breast kept popping out the front of the bra. Took them back and they resized me to a new size. I had the same horrible experience with these bras. I will never buy their bras again.???

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Products are overpriced, and quality has lowered. I don't like to shop at their stores and I don't want to support their poor business ethics. In part the quality has lowered and the prices remain high is because they abuse of their popularity, this doesn't justify the cost for something so essential are an underwear.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I really recommend. Victoria's Secret is amazing. The prices, the customer service, I love. It is my favorite place to shop. The underwear are so sexy. My husband love it. I shop there every week and hopefully.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I have shop at Victoria Secret for numerous years and never been disappointed. Victoria Secret has a reputation for providing consumers with the highest quality merchandise at an affordable price. They have a variety of sizes to fit all types of body styles. They have a lot of beautiful colors of lingerie. Their quality is amazing.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

The quality and fit of their products is above and beyond anything else in the market place today.. I would recommend V.S. to anyone searching for that 'it' gift for your loved one to consider this company. Nothing but the best.

Victoria's Secret Company Information