3.74/5

635 Victoria's Secret Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

Victoria Secret Has decided not to be convenient to Internet sales. They have remove pre-return shipping labels from their orders. Completely ridiculous and they should go back to 1980! I will not be ordering as often as it is a very big inconvenience. I can’t believe with the direction retailers going Victoria’s Secret has decided to take a huge step backwards. And also they removed the clothing section from their line years ago to focus more on the Intimates and swimsuits which quality is crappier than ever.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Just walked out of this store in a Collierville, Tn due to not being able to get any help! The panties were a HUGE pile of mess & even though there were 4 people working (1 was even manager) NO ONE wanted to help me! I’ve been shopping at this store since it opened but after being treated with zero customer service, I put my Items back & walked out! I will Go where my money is appreciated! This store will be shut down because of the treatment here!

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 28, 2019

Not so Happy. If I could give them no stars, I would. On 7/24 I placed and order specifically for a weekender tote and a blanket. Today 7/27 I am finding out that those items were never added to my order due to a glitch in their system. I spoke with a live chat representative, a customer care representative and a floor manager. I was offered free shipping, I'm a card holder, I get that basically any time I place an order. That was a joke. Then I'm told they could give me a $20 gift card, again not acceptable. I placed an order and spent over $130 to just get the weekender! Next they offered me $25. Now they are just laughing at me. Next person, insults me buy telling me she'd give me a free tote, then proceeds to tell me that it's the city tote.

As I am looking on the app I see this tote is on clearance for $19.50! Are you kidding me?!? This is outrageous! Long story short I have never felt so insulted in my life. Not to mention, the free tote and blanket is still on their app as I am having these conversations and people wont receive them because it was a "glitch" but still are liable for what they spent to receive said item.The fact that there is no reasonable accommodation for this to Victoria Secrets is most likely the reason they are going out of business. Sure we will give you this free if you spend this amount. Oh I'm sorry, we don't have any in stock, have the free shipping that you already get for being a card holder instead... yea. Sorry, I won't be placing anymore orders or wasting my money on this company ever again.

Original review: July 23, 2019

I can't stand VS anymore and I am so done with their card also. Been waiting for 2 months for store returns to be refunded and nothing. Send stuff back by mail and they just take the merchandise and refuse to refund me- cancel orders on purpose that rewards are used on so they are forfeited- say your orders ship then mark them as returned BY YOU when you never got them in the first place then on top of it deduct their unused shipping label from your refund... on orders that are NEVER SHIPPED, you guys! I chatted calling them out on this blatant scam of theirs and a week didn't go by before they kicked me off their rewards program. They told me that the customer will not get refunded for shipping, even if it sells out and does not come unless YOU ASK FOR A REFUND, like what?!?! The customer should not have to be an accountant to get a proper refund.

How many people actually check because they trust they will be given the correct amount, ya know?! I purchase all my own return postage if sending things back - and yet EVERY SINGLE TIME they charge me 5.99 PER item that is returned despite the fact. How can a company get away with that! They make millions on this scam of theirs and there should be a class action lawsuit against them, ridiculous. I am fairly positive that they are showing items as "returned" rather than cancelled so they can claim it on insurance. Literally the most scammy, lying and thieving company I have ever dealt with and no more, I am DONE.

When you question them on these things they flag you and then make it their goal to frustrate you until you give up, let them steal your money and merchandise and no longer shop there. I understand they are going bankrupt and I suppose they are trying to swindle to save themselves but it's very obvious that they KNOW they are done and have resorted to insurance scam and fraud to recoup at least some of their losses while they still can. I regret ever giving them a penny and I will do backflips the day they announce they are closing the business, to heck with that place. Seriously.

Original review: July 5, 2019

I have been a longtime supporter and consumer a Victoria’s Secret and Comenity bank. Over 15 years I have had this credit card and never had one late fee or have had a balance over $500. I make sure to pay my credit card on time and info. My purchases at Victoria’s Secret tends to be over $300 every time. I made a purchase in April and I set up a payment to automatically be scheduled for the due date. The payment was never taken out or received by Victoria’s Secret. In July I finally receive a phone call from Victoria’s Secret/Comenity bank stating that I was late and I had been charged two late fees of $32.

I called and explain to a supervisor that being a customer of over 15 years I would appreciate as a courtesy the removal of both late fees. I also explained that in the month of April and May and I did login and the supervisor blatantly lied stating that there was no such login. I also explained that I did set up a payment to automatically be withdrawn for the due date.

Unfortunately the supervisor was unprofessional, rude and using verbiage that you would never use with your long-time customer. Only one late fee was removed and I explained that I would not be paying the second late fee. I explained that I never received a phone call after the first late fee and I have never been late in over the 15 years that I’ve had this credit card. I would like for someone to call me to remove the second late fee. I will cancel my credit card and I will keep reporting Victoria’s Secret/Comenity Bank due to unethical practices rude and unprofessional customer service and ridiculous collection and billing protocol. I will cancel this account as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: June 9, 2019

Terrible online service. For international shoppers you are charged additional duties and taxes. If you need to return the item it’s at your cost and they do not reimburse the taxes or duties so it ends up costing you twice what you paid. They claim they tell you this upfront but they don’t. You don’t even know the duties and taxes until after the fact. I would NOT recommend them for online shopping or any international purchasing.

Original review: June 8, 2019

Victoria’s Secret will not honor the gift cards I bought my two daughters on December 14, 2018 for Christmas. Victoria’s Secret Says both cards were used at their San Diego store on Dec 26 2018. They want a police report but still are not offering a return of funds after I give them a police report and the total lost is 200.00.

Original review: May 29, 2019

I made a mistake on an online order and I immediately called. Service was exceptional from Summer. Friendly, Professional, Knowledgeable and she even gave me time to go into my online shop and choose something else. Unbelievable patience. My account was credited immediate. I can’t press how relieving it was for my mistake to be handled on IMMEDIACY. Comenity Bank is exceptional to work with. Very accredited business. Even shopping at Victoria Secret in Lake Grove N.Y. is stress free. Wonderfully staffed. Always eager to help. Lots of fun ways to save money and the quality is A-1. Top Notch from this Consumer. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT VICTORIA.

Original review: May 17, 2019

Never buy anything online. Horrible. They steal. This is ridiculous. I’ve called them and sent them my items but they took my money and my items. This is horrible and I am so upset and I cannot believe this is even allowed.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I am a customer at Victoria’s Secret. I have been given several gift cards by friends and family that I have used to purchase items online. I returned several items, and was told that the entire order would be processed back to my Visa credit card. Instead, I received an email for an E gift card. I was upset because I was lied to you, so I called Victoria’s Secret customer service. After a long wait, I was told that I would be called back by a supervisor. I received a call from a lady named Catherine in the corporate office. She was very, very rude. Very unprofessional. She began to explained tell me that I would not be getting the refund back to my Visa. I asked if I could be sent an actual gift card, not an E gift card. She said no. She treated me as if I had done something wrong, I felt almost as if I was in trouble or a criminal. How ridiculous.

Victoria's Secret Company Information