2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.52/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Victoria's Secret Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

First off I love Victoria's Secrets... I always shop here for me and some for my daughters. I recently purchased some new sweat pants and matching jackets. Lol had to have the set. The clothing is always cute and stylish. I can always count on reviews and the size tab whenever I'm unsure about the fit of the clothing. Victoria's secrets can be pretty pricey depending on what you like, but they always make up with coupons, special offers and sales. You really can't go wrong. And there are all kinds of incentives for spending with the rewards that you get back from your credit card.

Now if you don't have the card I would definitely recommend you get that because that's where you're going to get the best savings discounts and rewards. Anyways I love the both of these sweatsuits. The material was soft and they fit perfect. I have learned that when purchasing things under the Pink brand they are usually cut a little bigger, so I go a size down and with the Victoria secrets I order my correct size.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I am a hard to fit gal, but I never have an issue at any VS that I visit. The Bay Ridge Brooklyn, NY store can’t do enough to please me, from the minute I walk thru the door, to the fitting room, where their expert fitness gurus won’t let you leave until you’re comfy & satisfied. Their sales are incredible too, because they’re not cheap, but you do get what you pay for when I do pay full price. I love to give Christmas gifts from them as well, always puts a smile on the face of the recipient. I have also gone to their store in Midtown Manhattan, as well as Poughkeepsie, NY. Always a win-win. Trust me, my girls are grateful that they exist. Love my VS.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Bras by Victoria's Secret can't be beat. Mine way outlast any of the other bra brands I've ever purchased. Their sizes in clothing are all over the place. Some fit true to size and others are way too small. I would like to see them gear to larger sizes as well as the smaller sizes they already have. Many plus size women would also love to wear Victoria's Secret clothing. I purchased a great deal of my Christmas presents from Victoria's Secret this past year as I do every year. Practically everyone loves Victoria's Secret clothing.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

I’ve been shopping here for so many years and I will continue to shop there because I love the variety from super dressy to casual and all my friends and I will actually go out of our way to have a Victoria’s Secret day where we go and just restock up on new bras and cute underwear and get some clothes for workout. The varieties fantastic always. You’re coming up with new things. I always look forward to the holidays to just get some new beautiful things to wear. Always makes me feel great knowing that I have matching undergarments on underneath my work clothes. Makes my day go by so much better because I feel good knowing that I have some really great undergarments on underneath my suit for work.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

The sales reps were UH-MAY-ZING! I am a Disabled person with REALLY bad Anxiety & I wear a dust mask out in public because of it. From the time I walked in, to browsing items & deciding, to the time of checkout (abt. 30 mins, I was with a friend), it was phenomenal. Not once in this store was I EVER stared down, FOLLOWED around, harassed, or made to feel like I should to leave because of my appearance OR Disability. The 2 ladies were so helpful & genuine/natural in their behavior (no false or forced like some others.) & omg the respectful, considerate, polite personalities of these ladies. Perfect 10 all across the board & I will be back!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

I placed an order and choose a wrong size by mistake. 2 minutes later I placed another order for the correct size and tried to cancel the first one. I was redirected to their "live chat" and was told I cannot cancel the order. I said I just made it and it hasn't been processed but the live chat agent said again I cannot cancel the order. So I will have to wait to receive it and then return it. Will never buy anything from this scammers. Stay away from this lame monkey business.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2020

I am a loyal shopper even though 90% of the store is overpriced. I have not made a purchase for any items with pink since early 2020. I paid my card off in full once the pandemic hit most of us hard. The next month I called to make sure there was a $0 balance and surprisingly there was a $5.23 charge. I made that payment assuming that I must've didn't hear the complete total due when I clicked pay bill in full. At this moment I am positive that my card was paid off. 2 months later I checked my card and I owe $21.23 worth of late fee charges. I contacted pink regarding this matter and they refused to do anything about it. Refused to waive the fees. Very inconsiderate to those that are struggling during this pandemic charging late fees plus a $2 service fee charge. What is a service fee charged for when the card has not been used since February and this is September. Customers satisfactory comes first, due to this matter I will no longer shop at pink.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I have been buying the classic cotton since Victoria Secret first opened up. With every year that passes, the quality consistently goes down. The past 8 years or so, it’s been even worse. The fabric is now SO THIN, I *MAY get 2-3 wears before before my short, rounded nails go right through the material!!!!

I just purchased 10 pair locally, and when I got home, I ran them through a gentle wash before putting away. I went to go wear a pair, and now VS has cut out some of the material that the full brief used to provide coverage, making them look and feel more like a bikini than a full brief!! Also, the elastic band is so thin it curls over and runs down while wearing! I’ve thrown 4 pair away so far that ripped at waistband. Can’t return the rest, because I’ve already taken tags off and washed. Rest assured, I will not be buying any more of these unless they bring back a quality cotton interlock fabric, and thicker, heavier waistband as used in past. @victoriassecret if you have to charge more, then charge more!!! I’m tired of all the disposable quality underwear!

Original review: June 27, 2020

I used to love Victoria’s Secret and it was the only brand I would wear in bras and panties. I spent a lot of money around around 2011-2013. The quality THEN was outstanding and well worth the high price tag. The bras were super durable BACK THEN. Fast forward to 2016 and I decide to buy a couple more bras. One of the bras I purchased was a bombshell multi-way strapless bra but included straps if you wanted to put them on. After 2 washes on delicate the bra started come apart literally. Fast forward to 2019 I decided to give VS one more try hoping dearly that I would change my mind as I used to be a loyal customer. I went to a VS and the saleslady gave me a bra to try on that she said would work.

I put it on and literally right there in the dressing room the bra BROKE. The strap just ripped. I gave it to the sales lady and she nonchalantly said she’d damage it out... which made me think this was definitely a regular occurrence. Against my better judgment I ended up still buying a bra, panties and some VS Pink Athleisure pants. Within A couple months the panties were just ripping apart at the seams. This never used to happen. Ever. Needless to say I’m never shopping at VS again because the quality is terrible and I never thought I would say that. Bring back the bras and how they were made in 2012... I’m very disheartened. Also the athleisure pants were VERY uncomfortable and cost me over $70 for just that one pair. If the quality was the same as in 2012 I’d happily pay $100 for a pretty Embellished DURABLE high quality bra... but you’re just wasting your money here now.

Original review: April 30, 2020

I was sized at the store and bought 4 bras. When I began wearing them the straps fell down and my breast kept popping out the front of the bra. Took them back and they resized me to a new size. I had the same horrible experience with these bras. I will never buy their bras again.???

Victoria's Secret Company Information