2.8/5 (37 ratings)

About Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: May 19, 2021

I like most of the clerks. I get all goofy shopping for my lady??? She deserves to be treated as the best thing in my life! The sales associates make me very comfortable in choosing either personal items or flirty clothing. Sometimes it's hard, I mean difficult to choose the right item. So far, they have guided to the perfect items. I'm a very lucky man❗

Original review: May 8, 2021

When I walk in the store in the ladies try very hard at excellent customer service but sometimes it feels like they try way too hard. There a niceness comes across as very fake. Very loud and uncomfortable.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 6, 2021

The store is very nice, but the sales reps are too pushy and hover over you way too much! The online site is much better and easy to use! I frequent this site regularly! The clothes are awesome and the sales great for people like me who can't afford the regular prices!

Original review: May 5, 2021

I have shopped at Victoria's Secret for years. Quality is not what it used to be, and the bras do not seem as well designed or as sturdy. That said, they still have nice things and they always have beautiful items to make a woman feel special.

Original review: May 4, 2021

Friendly associates, everyone there knows about products and how to order them online if they can't be found in the store itself. Great selection but I wish they would offer more bras in plus sized. Love the styles too.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

I called literally 40 minutes and it was brought to my attention they have a 30 minute cancellation policy. I have never heard anything like this and it was literally a gift card. They never cancelled it. 30 mins really? And only 10 mins late without knowing and you still can't see if there is something you can do? Maybe reach out and seeing if there was something you could do to actually help. It probably could've been canceled if you actually were supporting your customers. I know I would see if there was something I could've done. I do know that.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

I've been a card holder for years and I’m so disappointed with the service that I had today. I ordered last Nov 25 & until now I didn’t receive my orders, I called customer service to inquire what is going on co I got my statement with charges. ASHLEY, the customer service said she’ll reorder it and I said, "If we are pay late we get charges and now you’re late with my order," I even asked her if she could check why I can’t use my $25 coupon and she said she can’t do it. I said, "What’s the use of the coupon?" And she said if I want I can just cancel my order and I said yes coz with her tone it’s not even apologizing. She even said she reordered and that’s all she can do and she didn’t even charge me for shipping and reorder fees.

I told her it’s not my fault that it’s not delivered and she said it’s not their fault too. It means they didn’t check and monitor the online orders they receive. I am a paying customer, it’s not free and it’s the first time that I was treated this way. If only I have time I’ll just go to the store, sales people are helpful and accommodating. ASHLEY shouldn’t be working in customer service, her time is higher than the customer.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

One star because I do not have the option of zero stars. Despite being a very loyal customer, having ordered various times in the past, my last experience was disappointing. I received my order at home and the package was empty, there were only some empty boxes inside that seemed to have been opened by someone and the products were missing. The package contained only 2 of the 12 items of my order and the rest were empty boxes.

But the saddest part is that when I informed via email the VS customer support about the incident and requested to send me again my order, I received the below upsetting response: "Thank you for allowing us time to review your shipment concern. Upon further investigation, we have confirmed your order was the expected weight of the items you ordered and the packaging at the time it left our facility. The package was checked at various times throughout the shipping journey and continued to be the expected weight with the carrier until delivery of your items. Based on this confirmation, we are unable to process a refund or reshipment of your items."

First of all, it's not "my" carrier. The shipping company is THEIR selection and I have nothing to do with it. Therefore it is their responsibility to investigate what happened with my missing items and also arrange for replacement. Furthermore, it is completely unacceptable for a company like VS, to treat its customers like this, especially when I pay so much shipment costs on every delivery. If they collaborate with untrustworthy carriers where the packages get violated or lost then it is definitely not my fault.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2021

I have never had any issues until now with the shipping department. They sent me the wrong item and I ordered several items and received someone else’s ordered and they sent it to my address. Very upset.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

I was charged $20 late fee for a 9 dollar pair of underwear because I paid my statement the next day so they transferred me to Comenity Bank and the case was handled by Andrea. She was rude, angry, yelling! Telling me that my fees were going to go up and up that I will have to pay more and more for that underwear. She would not even let me talk and transferred me to someone to close my account. People that are frustrated with life should not work in customer care! Mean, rude, unprofessional! Andrea should be fired! She didn’t even want to give me her name because she knew I’m glad the conversation was recorded!

Victoria's Secret Company Information