3.9/5 (588 ratings)

About Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

I made a purchase of a Plush Long Robe online, later received a e-mail stating the item I not available. So I call customer service spoke to a person by the name of Tonya. She reprocessed my order saying it will arrive by Nov 17th. All the while trying to sell me a bra (which I had no interest in purchasing). A few days later, I receive yet another e-mail stating "item is no longer available". I don't understand why at the time I purchased the item, it was showing available on-line and at a discount? Then again when talking to customer care? But just continues to become unavailable after only a few days of placing the order. Needless to say I will never receive this item. And can not understand why I was not aware of this in the first place. I feel like it is a waste of time for me to keep getting the run around on a item I will never get.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I have shopped Victoria's Secret for several years and in the last two or three years their quality has went so far downhill. I have had eight brand new items that either the zippers broke or the quality of the material was horrible, I can never get ahold of anyone in customer service and if I do they don't care. I cannot get ahold of the company so I canceled my credit cards and I will never shop there again.

Original review: June 20, 2021

Due to some health issues I got behind on my credit card. Once back to work I paid more than double payments. I was rewarded by having my credit limit cut more than half. The prices on the products will barely cover one item on the new credit limit. I would not recommend this business or credit card to anyone.

Original review: May 19, 2021

I like most of the clerks. I get all goofy shopping for my lady??? She deserves to be treated as the best thing in my life! The sales associates make me very comfortable in choosing either personal items or flirty clothing. Sometimes it's hard, I mean difficult to choose the right item. So far, they have guided to the perfect items. I'm a very lucky man❗

Original review: May 9, 2021

I buy from this store occasionally. Overall it is an okay store. I wish quality would be a little better. I like their promotions. Sometimes you can get a good deal, but still paying too much for such a bad quality.

Original review: May 8, 2021

When I walk in the store in the ladies try very hard at excellent customer service but sometimes it feels like they try way too hard. There a niceness comes across as very fake. Very loud and uncomfortable.

Original review: May 7, 2021

I love the smell of cologne, perfume hand sanitizer, candle plugged in scents. Always have sales on cologne perfume that you like. And very affordable.. Bags and panties and other products are very well designed.

Original review: May 6, 2021

The store is very nice, but the sales reps are too pushy and hover over you way too much! The online site is much better and easy to use! I frequent this site regularly! The clothes are awesome and the sales great for people like me who can't afford the regular prices!

Original review: May 5, 2021

I have shopped at Victoria's Secret for years. Quality is not what it used to be, and the bras do not seem as well designed or as sturdy. That said, they still have nice things and they always have beautiful items to make a woman feel special.

Original review: May 4, 2021

Friendly associates, everyone there knows about products and how to order them online if they can't be found in the store itself. Great selection but I wish they would offer more bras in plus sized. Love the styles too.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I've been a loyal customer of Victoria's Secret for years now. Their credit card was one of the first I ever started with. The rewards program has changed through the years, seeming to be better for their loyal customers. Except it's not and their customer service for the company as well as the credit card is a complete sham. No one has any information and there is no way to help you. I had a large reward that I was unable to use online, I reached out and they said they'd send a new one, the problem was happening with their new rewards. I never received anything.

I called every month and all they could do was try to send a new one. My address is the same as billing where I still get the bills sent, new rewards come in, there is nothing wrong with the address for me not to get it. They now owe me over $400 in rewards and I've reached out to both sides of corporate and they will not do anything for me. Both companies are awful in both standards and customer service. They do not appreciate their customers or the business you give them. Everything has gone downhill with Victoria's Secret.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

I placed an order and choose a wrong size by mistake. 2 minutes later I placed another order for the correct size and tried to cancel the first one. I was redirected to their "live chat" and was told I cannot cancel the order. I said I just made it and it hasn't been processed but the live chat agent said again I cannot cancel the order. So I will have to wait to receive it and then return it. Will never buy anything from this scammers. Stay away from this lame monkey business.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2020

I am a loyal shopper even though 90% of the store is overpriced. I have not made a purchase for any items with pink since early 2020. I paid my card off in full once the pandemic hit most of us hard. The next month I called to make sure there was a $0 balance and surprisingly there was a $5.23 charge. I made that payment assuming that I must've didn't hear the complete total due when I clicked pay bill in full. At this moment I am positive that my card was paid off. 2 months later I checked my card and I owe $21.23 worth of late fee charges. I contacted pink regarding this matter and they refused to do anything about it. Refused to waive the fees. Very inconsiderate to those that are struggling during this pandemic charging late fees plus a $2 service fee charge. What is a service fee charged for when the card has not been used since February and this is September. Customers satisfactory comes first, due to this matter I will no longer shop at pink.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I have been buying the classic cotton since Victoria Secret first opened up. With every year that passes, the quality consistently goes down. The past 8 years or so, it’s been even worse. The fabric is now SO THIN, I *MAY get 2-3 wears before before my short, rounded nails go right through the material!!!!

I just purchased 10 pair locally, and when I got home, I ran them through a gentle wash before putting away. I went to go wear a pair, and now VS has cut out some of the material that the full brief used to provide coverage, making them look and feel more like a bikini than a full brief!! Also, the elastic band is so thin it curls over and runs down while wearing! I’ve thrown 4 pair away so far that ripped at waistband. Can’t return the rest, because I’ve already taken tags off and washed. Rest assured, I will not be buying any more of these unless they bring back a quality cotton interlock fabric, and thicker, heavier waistband as used in past. @victoriassecret if you have to charge more, then charge more!!! I’m tired of all the disposable quality underwear!

Original review: June 27, 2020

I used to love Victoria’s Secret and it was the only brand I would wear in bras and panties. I spent a lot of money around around 2011-2013. The quality THEN was outstanding and well worth the high price tag. The bras were super durable BACK THEN. Fast forward to 2016 and I decide to buy a couple more bras. One of the bras I purchased was a bombshell multi-way strapless bra but included straps if you wanted to put them on. After 2 washes on delicate the bra started come apart literally. Fast forward to 2019 I decided to give VS one more try hoping dearly that I would change my mind as I used to be a loyal customer. I went to a VS and the saleslady gave me a bra to try on that she said would work.

I put it on and literally right there in the dressing room the bra BROKE. The strap just ripped. I gave it to the sales lady and she nonchalantly said she’d damage it out... which made me think this was definitely a regular occurrence. Against my better judgment I ended up still buying a bra, panties and some VS Pink Athleisure pants. Within A couple months the panties were just ripping apart at the seams. This never used to happen. Ever. Needless to say I’m never shopping at VS again because the quality is terrible and I never thought I would say that. Bring back the bras and how they were made in 2012... I’m very disheartened. Also the athleisure pants were VERY uncomfortable and cost me over $70 for just that one pair. If the quality was the same as in 2012 I’d happily pay $100 for a pretty Embellished DURABLE high quality bra... but you’re just wasting your money here now.

Original review: April 30, 2020

I was sized at the store and bought 4 bras. When I began wearing them the straps fell down and my breast kept popping out the front of the bra. Took them back and they resized me to a new size. I had the same horrible experience with these bras. I will never buy their bras again.???

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Products are overpriced, and quality has lowered. I don't like to shop at their stores and I don't want to support their poor business ethics. In part the quality has lowered and the prices remain high is because they abuse of their popularity, this doesn't justify the cost for something so essential are an underwear.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I really recommend. Victoria's Secret is amazing. The prices, the customer service, I love. It is my favorite place to shop. The underwear are so sexy. My husband love it. I shop there every week and hopefully.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I have shop at Victoria Secret for numerous years and never been disappointed. Victoria Secret has a reputation for providing consumers with the highest quality merchandise at an affordable price. They have a variety of sizes to fit all types of body styles. They have a lot of beautiful colors of lingerie. Their quality is amazing.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

The quality and fit of their products is above and beyond anything else in the market place today.. I would recommend V.S. to anyone searching for that 'it' gift for your loved one to consider this company. Nothing but the best.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Victoria's Secret is always adding new products, more scents in their beauty line, great durable clothes, they only need to add some more sizes in their lines for us not so skinny gals!! Their shipping is fast and reliable and returns so far are easy.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Victoria's Secret have all the creative undergarment, and some of the most smell goods in the world. It just an all around store for all your needs as far as perfumes, undergarments to lotions that has a wonderful smell to them.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

Nice and different merchandise all the time. Good staff. They were able to order a product I had bought before that was not in the store. They called me when it came in and saved it for me until I went there again.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I love the bags with accessories that sparkle and satin underwear; I love I can test the makeup; and there should be more specials on the Splashes essences; and of course on braziers also. Victoria's Secret should sell more clothing with low prices.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Cheap and overpriced. Low quality material. The items are beautiful but some of them are cheaply made. I do like the fact that you can use your reward with any purchase. The customer service is awesome.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

First off I love Victoria's Secrets... I always shop here for me and some for my daughters. I recently purchased some new sweat pants and matching jackets. Lol had to have the set. The clothing is always cute and stylish. I can always count on reviews and the size tab whenever I'm unsure about the fit of the clothing. Victoria's secrets can be pretty pricey depending on what you like, but they always make up with coupons, special offers and sales. You really can't go wrong. And there are all kinds of incentives for spending with the rewards that you get back from your credit card.

Now if you don't have the card I would definitely recommend you get that because that's where you're going to get the best savings discounts and rewards. Anyways I love the both of these sweatsuits. The material was soft and they fit perfect. I have learned that when purchasing things under the Pink brand they are usually cut a little bigger, so I go a size down and with the Victoria secrets I order my correct size.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

The retail salesperson was awesome. Helped me find n decide on items to purchase. The check out line was smooth and fast and everyone was helpful and smiles all around. The sales prices were really good value.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I love the variety they offer and also the great deals they have on all things related to beauty, skin care, clothing and travel and bag accessories. The ability to be able to return in store is a huge factor.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Overpriced eye candy that does not fit real women with breasts hips etc. The store doesn't use real bra sizes or panties. They are made to fit models who are extremely thin but have surgeries to enlarge their breasts. The pie things dont know how hard it is they run with real boobs. Newer generations of women buy this falling for the V.S. shows with beautiful wings. Women dont have wings and were made in the form of a woman not in the shape of a 10 year boy. Love yourself. Dont let the fashion industry tell you what you are supposed to look like.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I am a hard to fit gal, but I never have an issue at any VS that I visit. The Bay Ridge Brooklyn, NY store can’t do enough to please me, from the minute I walk thru the door, to the fitting room, where their expert fitness gurus won’t let you leave until you’re comfy & satisfied. Their sales are incredible too, because they’re not cheap, but you do get what you pay for when I do pay full price. I love to give Christmas gifts from them as well, always puts a smile on the face of the recipient. I have also gone to their store in Midtown Manhattan, as well as Poughkeepsie, NY. Always a win-win. Trust me, my girls are grateful that they exist. Love my VS.

Victoria's Secret Company Information