Victoria's Secret

• 3%
  • 5%
  • 76%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?
    Price

Reviewed April 27, 2024

The pineapple scrub had no pineapple scent. I was really disappointed and wasted my money. Wanted to buy a simple gown and it was 69 dollars. Too many ridiculous prices. I will not shop here again. Turning my card off.

Reviewed April 22, 2024

I went to Victoria's Secret less then a year ago and bought 3 bras from them. It was over $100 and now all 3 of them will be in the trash because all of them have come apart. I will never go back to them ever again.

Price

Reviewed April 19, 2024

BEWARE Victoria Secret and Comenity Bank are ripping you off!!! I have had a victoria secret credit card for more than 10 years but noticed that recently I was being charged an interest even though I paid it off each month. When I called Comentity I was told that they charge interest even if the card is paid in full each month. I cancelled the card and received a letter stating the account balance due was $0.00. Then two weeks later received an interest due statement of $2.00. I again called Comenity and was told they charge an interest on the last payment (in full) I made in arrears of closing the account. I have since called the catalog company and had my name removed from all mailing lists.

Online & App

Reviewed April 11, 2024

Buyer Beware! I returned an item I purchased online a month ago and didn't know it was 'required' for me to keep the tracking number. They informed me that even though I obtained the return label through their website they "do not have access" to my tracking number therefore they cannot assist with the status of my return. I have returned many items in my life and have NEVER run into an issue like this. Do better VS! I am completely disappointed and will never shop here again.

Reviewed April 9, 2024

Please don't ever try to make a even exchange with Victoria Secret, because you will end up owing them money. Their return policy is fraud. I'm definitely going to tell all my friends not to shop there.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed April 5, 2024

I am a little upset about the way I was treated in the store. They told me that the store return policy changed, I don't know when it changed and I was not made aware of your return policy at the time. I spent a couple hundred dollars at Christmas and it took some time for the person that received the gift to get it back to me to return it. I have the receipt and asked for an in store credit. They said no, they couldn't do anything about it. I could understand if I didn't have the sales receipt. A manager told me to contact corporate and they would send me a label and refund. Jhonbe, customer service person was very rude!!! DO NOT SHOP AT VICTORIA'S SECRET!!!!

Reviewed April 2, 2024

I placed an order on March 18th for 4 bras and 2 swim tops with expected delivery of 21 to 26. Until today April 2nd I haven't received any items and I have been begging to get back my refund which I am currently awaiting. Customer service is just horrible. Loads of runaround. However kudos to MIA and AIRA for the great, helpful service. Victoria's Secret need to do better. Quality and service is just horrible.

Reviewed March 30, 2024

I ordered $125 worth of merchandise online 3/18/24 with a max delivery date of 3/25/24. I have not received my order as of today 3/29/24. Called customer service and said it was delivered and then say that it was not. My status shows it was never picked up by a carrier. Could not give an explanation as to what happened so I asked them to reship my items and expedite them. Proceeded to tell me they could not reship as I bought more than 10 items. Told me they could refund and it would take 3-5 business days but could not apply the money and reorder the items. Who wants to play again for something they did not receive in the first place?? I was on the phone a total of 1 hour and 10 minutes. They are not customer focused at all.

Reviewed March 7, 2024

I purchased three bras from Victoria's Secret that were too small. I followed the online instructions and placed the prepaid label on the parcel for pick up by my mail carrier. She picked up the parcel at the end of January. No email, no return statuts, no refund. VS has no record of my return. $120 down the drain.

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Feb. 26, 2024

I purchased a few bras based on a good friend's recommendation of their products. The very first time I washed them, one of the bras did not hold its shape and even though I wet it and tried to reshape it, it never corrected. I took it to a physical store and they told me I am supposed to hand wash it. I said I was never told to hand wash it when I bought it, and there is nothing on the tag that says it is to be hand washed. The sales clerk and manager told me that the care instructions are on their website. I have never purchased a piece of clothing that required me to go to the website to determine care of the item. The sales people did nothing for me and when I electronically submitted my dissatisfaction, that person only offered me 20% coupon. What was I going to do with that?

I have no intention of purchasing another product from them. And my friend, who has shopped their for over 40 years has since stopped purchasing from them also. I always purchased Wacoal bras. They are amazing quality and I never had to wash those by hand. Wacoal is the best of the best for quality. Very disappointed with Victoria's Secret. The company does not stand behind their products.

Process

Reviewed Feb. 16, 2024

The bill paying system of Victoria Secret is extremely problematic. As an online banking user, I face the issue of VS delaying the payment until the day after it is due, resulting in a late payment. Even when making cash payments, the process takes an excessive amount of time. This is an exceptionally unpleasant experience!

Reviewed Feb. 3, 2024

My husband wanted to buy me something as a surprise and he went to VS. Obviously, he didn't use any coupon. Spent around $400 with full priced items. 3 pieces were not my Size, he went to return within 2 weeks at a different loxation and he was denied the return to credit card stating they couldn't find the transaction. He had all of his original receipts with him. So I am stuck with $200 of VS gift card. I never shop there. I call it as a fraud. You have receipts in front of you and you say you can't find the transaction. What is this???

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Jan. 31, 2024

I closed my account due to their Shady messaging to get me to make double payments. They saw a pending charge when I closed the account and did not say a word. Never sent the bill since acct was closed then hit me with late fees. Disgusting. Will never shop with them again. They don't care about customers.

Reviewed Jan. 4, 2024

Waited long time talking to everyone and nobody helped, they passed to every department. I did not receive any of my item at all-not a single item from my 11 order amounting to $150+. Tracking number provided by UPS was not true and to my dismay items are not found and not to be tracked insisting that items was delivered and cannot do anything.

Reviewed Jan. 4, 2024

Nyoka from Customer Service handled my call on 1.3.23 ending at at 8:12pm, having explained the issues with my account with great finesse. She exhibited patience and understanding, discerning the complicated set of problems easily, explaining the situation, and handling the situation well. She is exceptional, a Queen.

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Dec. 11, 2023

I wish zero stars was possible. This place online is just as bad as in store service! Representatives take their sweet time in hopes that you close a chat. There is no follow up like with most companies where they call or email you to see if you need further assistance. This company is failing. You place an order and don't get notified until the day it arrives that half of your order wasn't fulfilled. They poorly manage the site. I've ordered and used my discounts only to be told something wasn't in stock. How is it that you have items listed and are over filling them? And I get early access! Then we find out later that they were never in stock. That's not the worst part! You'll find multiple charges on your account, some of which they won't remove and hope you don't notice! Because they split shipments up, it charges you multiple times. And if they cancel an item, it ALWAYS charges you the same price and they won't tell you! BEWARE! If it's not in store, online will abuse you.

Customer ServicePriceStaffReliability

Reviewed Dec. 3, 2023

Other than payment processing & order cancellation, every aspect of my latest experience with vs was plagued w/ problems. The website glitched and crashed continually - meaning I had to sign in and refill my cart repeatedly. As I began the checkout process, I found that 10 items out of 30 did not retain the promised discount. I tried to solve this issue through their chat, but was unable to receive help. I decided to go ahead with the purchase, minus the full-price items. In the cart, after reaching a certain $ amount, they promise two “promos” (fleece blanket, $5 panty pack, etc). But when more than one promo was selected (&yes, I tried all combos) an error message occurred and both promos would drop off order. I chose one promo and checked out. At this time VS was offering $50 off $200 if you used Klarna for checkout. I used Klarna, not paying attention to what was happening to the price of my cart (stupid after all these issues I know).

After processing, when I received no notification about the discount I realized my total dropped below $200 (I haven’t gone back to figure out how this occurred). I immediately tried to rectify the order, using the only available option - the chat. It kicked me off, & would not allow me to enter again. I had to open a separate page in Safari and launch the chat from there. This chat said my order was already finished processing & could not be amended. This was less than three min after purchase. I finally got ahold of a “chat agent” named Pamela. When she realized the breadth of my issues, she disconnected the chat. Abruptly. At this point, I’d had enough. No amount of lotion or body mist was worth this level of difficulty. I asked the next chat agent to cancel my order. It was surprisingly easy.

Then came the survey. It glitched 3 times… meaning if I wanted to submit anything about this experience, I had to fill it out again - 3 TIMES. Wouldn’t you know it - when I looked online for an email/complaint form to explain in detail how badly they bungled an order worth a couple hundred $ (nothing to them, but for most of us- that’s huge) - there’s not one available. At all!

I would like to believe that all of my issues stemmed from bad management at VS. There’s a cynical part of me that thinks that this was done on purpose to deter customers ordering the sale items from obtaining an even deeper discount from their Klarna promotion. I didn’t have any issue with items that weren’t so steeply discounted. I didn’t run into any problems with the first agent until I mentioned the Klarna promotion. This is not an isolated incident. Corporate America has lost EVERY SINGLE bit of my trust. VS if you read this, I left a similar review on Trustpilot. I have screenshots of my ordering difficulties & recordings of my chat experiences. I’d love to hear from you.

Reviewed Nov. 13, 2023

I tried to place an order online and received an error code. I called and tried to place it on the phone, which they did. They charged my card but no order was placed. I called again and they tried placing it, once again, a charge but no actual order. I have 6 charges on my account now and no order placed. I called the corporate number three times over the last week and they have told me all they can do is transfer me to a voicemail to be called back. I have left three voicemails over the last week and no one has called me back yet. This company is major FRAUD. They want to take your money but not help you get anything in return. I still have no help resolving this issue and am not sure where to even go from here, no one at their company will help, only transfer me to a voicemail.

Reviewed Sept. 18, 2023

Loving my new fragrance so much! I bought this product last week and the quality surprised me a lot. I also purchased a pajamas and a bag and they are stunning too, I love this brand so much and will continue being a customer.

Reviewed Sept. 3, 2023

I have generally had good experiences when I went to a store for Victoria's Secret but recently (Tuesday, August 29, 2023), I visited a store in Frederick, MD. A young salesman tried to follow me around - he suggested I be measured for a bra size - maybe he felt he was being helpful but I found it to be HIGHLY intrusive. He continued to interrupt my browsing and then asked what my bra size was - I wish I had not told him - I was so uncomfortable. I should have just walked out. I decided I would look online but to no avail either. They claim they have people to help via chat 24/7, but it's a bot. I haven't been able to get into my online account - tried to reset my password and it didn't work. I am HUGELY frustrated with this whole experience.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Aug. 16, 2023

Quality of underwear has declined. Cheaply made. Cotton shrinks and easily rips. Used to wear BODY underwear which were a great fit. Cannot find anywhere. Check out was very slow. Long line. One cashier.

Reviewed Aug. 13, 2023

After being a Victoria's secret follower I've purchase several bras since the late 1980s. I have a bra that the strap broke. I will admit it's been over 30 or 90 days I put it in my drawer and saved it for a time I needed it (like many women do) and Victoria's secret won't let me exchange it. The bra has a manufacturer flaw but Victoria's secret customer service rules are that you cannot return it based on the number of days that you purchase it which is ridiculous. If you spend however much money on the bra whether that's 20 50 100 dollars they expect you to eat that up and they do not want to be held responsible for their errors.

I've worn this bra maybe 10 times and it's practically brand new. The strap broke because somebody didn't sew it right. There is nothing else wrong with it. There's no tears. No cuts. No nothing but Victoria's secret will not allow me to exchange it. If you're going to buy a bra from Victoria's secret remember this. Do not put in the drawer and put it there for a later date. Just wear them because if something breaks in 30-90 days at least you get to return it. If it's after that they don't give a d**n about you. So we know that Victoria's secret is selling poor quality merchandise and not helping the customers.

Reviewed Aug. 4, 2023

I bought seven pairs of panties in December of 2022, originally priced at $10.50 each. Three pairs came with defects- poorly constructed seams and pulled elastic- and immediately fell apart. The rest all have holes in them despite very minimal wearing as I did not start wearing them until March and only wear them occasionally. All seven have terrible elastic that is functionally nonexistent and the tops roll down. All seven are so thin they resemble pairs of yesteryear at the end of their usefulness after an average of three years of regular wear. None are sufficient for practical use in terms of the normal amount of sweating and discharge. It's as if you're making pricy underwear for dolls instead of humans.

I have witnessed a steady decline of VS products over the course of two decades, and my previous purchase a few years ago was ever so slightly better that I'd decided to give VS one more try. I do not need a refund. I definitely don't want more non-functional undergarments, but I do hope that Victoria's Secret considers what they are offering as a company. Women are smart and they talk to each other, and if you continue to offer such horrendous quality it won't stay secret for long.

Customer ServiceStaffReliability

Reviewed Aug. 2, 2023

Absolutely AWFUL customer service. They are totally clueless. The customer service reps will literally just tell you anything you want to hear, without actually solving your issue, just to get you off the phone. All they do is kick the can down the road. I have been trying to log in to my account for weeks and all I get is the runaround as to why I can't log in or change my password. If you ask to speak to a supervisor, expect to be on hold for an hour. I'm pretty sure they just hope you'll give up and hang up. Supervisors probably don't even exist. Just another company that outsourced all of its customer service jobs overseas to save a couple of bucks. They would rather their customers suffer with non-existent customer service than pay their American employees a living wage. I'm done shopping at stores who have outsourced all of their jobs due to corporate greed. I hope others will follow suit. STEER CLEAR OF VICTORIA'S SECRET!!!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed July 14, 2023

I got approved for the Victoria Secrets credit card a year ago. They advertise that once approved and make 1st purchase, that you get 25$ off that 1st purchase . Well the code they sent me to get that 25$ off didn't work online. I tried many times ,but it just wouldn't take the code. So I continued with my purchase, & figured I'd call Customer Service after to get it adjusted, since It wasn't my fault. I called & was told It could take up to 3 months for the credit. I wasn't exactly that happy but ok. 3 months went by & no credit to my statement.

I called again, was told it was still being reviewed. 4 months had gone by at this point. I got transferred to probably 5 different people, all of which did nothing. I mean how long does it take to credit my acct!!! 6 months later, still no credit & now being told I have to send an email to the company & tell them what happened. ARE you kidding me??! So I did. I got a letter in mail a couple months later saying that my case is being reviewed & I will get a decision in mail. AT THIS point, it's been 8 months,& the letter says due to being over the 60 days, that they can't do anything & my case is closed. So all I can say to anyone looking to get this 25$ discount once opening a VS credit card, is BE ABSOLUTELY CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY AND I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM. I think is absolutely terrible that a multi million dollar company can't give someone what they were promised because their own coupon code didn't work!

Reviewed June 29, 2023

This company has went downhill over the last 10-20 years. I called the 800 to get assistance with a reward and never received and one of their overseas customer service agents tries to process my order over the phone. We got all the way to the end and she couldn't put the credit card number in correctly. I was patient with her and she still wasn't getting it. I asked to speak with a manager several times and she kept lying and saying one wasn't available. That conversation took 40 minutes. There's no other way to file a complaint or speak to someone in America. I got on the chat now and spoke with a virtual assistant. She said a manager would contact me but no one has. I will never order anything off Victoriassecret.com and will only buy my panties out of the store. It's sad because they use to be a really good company. This is what happens when these big companies hire cheap labor.

Reviewed May 23, 2023

My experience with customer care is absolutely asinine. They want me to go out of my way for 2 mistakes they made 4 weeks ago. Now I have to wait another 3-4 weeks for the correct product.. Never Again!

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed May 12, 2023

I had an order, with the free gift already placed in my shipment. When it arrived, the free make up bag was not there, as well as the packing slip. The order showed the item being there. I placed the order within 30 minutes of the offer, so I made sure I would get one. It was still being offered weeks after I placed this order! When I contacted them, they said they were sorry, but they had run out and due to “bait and switch” laws, no substitutes could be given. This is the third time this “free gift” offer has not shown up in my shipment with no explanation and no offer to fix the issue. This is the only reason for me ordering, the free gift! No more, they are scamming with this free gifts that are nonexistent!!

Reviewed Feb. 26, 2023

I took a chance and ordered underwear from VS after years of not doing so, which turned out to be a mistake. They started falling apart at the seams after one or two wears, with proper washing. I understand I waited just a smidge too long after writing an email and getting no response. The email was not a "no-reply," so I discovered the chat feature. That said, no refund and no new product to replace. Can't wait for the other pairs out of the four I purchase crumble to crap. Never again.

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed Nov. 28, 2022

They have the worst customer service corporate office. They are offering a free tote or blanket for Black Friday and was told by representatives that work for the store to call corporate since they ran out that they would honor it. Other stores would honor their promotions. Well not Victoria's Secret. They said “sorry” and that’s it. Honestly, will returned everything purchased because they don’t care about the customer. You have a promotion then make sure that people that spend their hard earned money get what you said you would do. The shadiest place for business. Save your money and go to Macy's or any other store that treats their customers like people. And corporate try to push their Cyber Monday on me while telling that they don’t honor their Black Friday promotions, like the nerve of you. Never again. Support small business that treat you with respect. These big places don’t care.

Victoria's Secret Company Information