3.82/5
Based on 1,203 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Victoria's Secret

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Victoria's Secret Reviews

Original review: July 5, 2019

I have been a longtime supporter and consumer a Victoria’s Secret and Comenity bank. Over 15 years I have had this credit card and never had one late fee or have had a balance over $500. I make sure to pay my credit card on time and info. My purchases at Victoria’s Secret tends to be over $300 every time. I made a purchase in April and I set up a payment to automatically be scheduled for the due date. The payment was never taken out or received by Victoria’s Secret. In July I finally receive a phone call from Victoria’s Secret/Comenity bank stating that I was late and I had been charged two late fees of $32.

I called and explain to a supervisor that being a customer of over 15 years I would appreciate as a courtesy the removal of both late fees. I also explained that in the month of April and May and I did login and the supervisor blatantly lied stating that there was no such login. I also explained that I did set up a payment to automatically be withdrawn for the due date.

Unfortunately the supervisor was unprofessional, rude and using verbiage that you would never use with your long-time customer. Only one late fee was removed and I explained that I would not be paying the second late fee. I explained that I never received a phone call after the first late fee and I have never been late in over the 15 years that I’ve had this credit card. I would like for someone to call me to remove the second late fee. I will cancel my credit card and I will keep reporting Victoria’s Secret/Comenity Bank due to unethical practices rude and unprofessional customer service and ridiculous collection and billing protocol. I will cancel this account as well.

Original review: June 9, 2019

Terrible online service. For international shoppers you are charged additional duties and taxes. If you need to return the item it’s at your cost and they do not reimburse the taxes or duties so it ends up costing you twice what you paid. They claim they tell you this upfront but they don’t. You don’t even know the duties and taxes until after the fact. I would NOT recommend them for online shopping or any international purchasing.

Original review: June 8, 2019

Victoria’s Secret will not honor the gift cards I bought my two daughters on December 14, 2018 for Christmas. Victoria’s Secret Says both cards were used at their San Diego store on Dec 26 2018. They want a police report but still are not offering a return of funds after I give them a police report and the total lost is 200.00.

Original review: May 17, 2019

Never buy anything online. Horrible. They steal. This is ridiculous. I’ve called them and sent them my items but they took my money and my items. This is horrible and I am so upset and I cannot believe this is even allowed.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I am a customer at Victoria’s Secret. I have been given several gift cards by friends and family that I have used to purchase items online. I returned several items, and was told that the entire order would be processed back to my Visa credit card. Instead, I received an email for an E gift card. I was upset because I was lied to you, so I called Victoria’s Secret customer service. After a long wait, I was told that I would be called back by a supervisor. I received a call from a lady named Catherine in the corporate office. She was very, very rude. Very unprofessional. She began to explained tell me that I would not be getting the refund back to my Visa. I asked if I could be sent an actual gift card, not an E gift card. She said no. She treated me as if I had done something wrong, I felt almost as if I was in trouble or a criminal. How ridiculous.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: May 1, 2019

I tried to purchase things online and always have an issues with reward cards, gift cards, special offers etc. Online support is worthless and rude. I as well had a stroke and didn't open a 3.4 oz. bottle of Crush "in their time frame" the sprayer is broken, so I am out the money. I explained the situation and that the stroke had left me paralyzed on my left side and they said there was nothing that they could do. Sad that they have no empathy for an uncontrollable medical situation.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I received a gift card from a family member for VS on Xmas. I hid it from myself so I would use it later because I'm a big fan of Pink. Yet I forgot plenty of times when I went yet I remembered months later and went to VS to purchase items and when I got to the register they said it had a zero balance. I never used it yet. I called customer service and they told me it was use months prior and I can stay on the phone or call back a do a dispute form which would take 4-6 weeks. I called back to do just that and then the customer service lady told me I had to do a police report to move forward for $50 yet I told her I had the card in my hand and that it was not stolen. She gave me the information that it was used inshore for the full amount at a Burbank location yet I'm located in San Diego.

I then contacted my family member who purchased it. She still had the receipt and I called customer service again to get corporate’s information yet they told me they can do a dispute form if I gave them my information which I did and it would take 4-6 weeks. They couldn't give me corporate’s information. I believe that is ridiculous especially for someone who shops there every damn month. Do not purchase gift cards! They just lost a customer if this is not settled and plenty more once I post it on my social media platform.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I saw online that Victoria's Secret site have a spring sale and I was like, "Cool the price is at a realistic prices." But the first time that I tried to buy it did not go through so I do a new order thinking that the first order will never go through. But in the end the day that I make a new order the first order took the money that I didn't have for it. Which made my account go into the negative but luckily I have more money in my savings but still this should not have happen. So next I went to live chat to see if I can stop it before it was shipped but I am being told that I will not get my refund. The only way that is going to happen if I bring the clothes to one of their stores then I will get a refund. Of course I get mad. Like nobody else that I have bought from does that so. This will be the first and last time I will be buying from them.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I am so done purchasing anything from them. Their quality has dramatically dropped. I can buy underwear from Rue or Walmart and get better price and quality. If I could show a picture of what happens to my stuff just after one wash. They fall apart, stretch out and/or fade. Victoria's Secret has poor quality with high prices. Basically people buy from them cuz their name but their stuff falls apart now. Totally lost a customer due to quality.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I've been trying for 4 months to get rid of an inquiry they threw into my credit, I sent the information to them by all means and they do nothing. This affected my credit score and I am extremely upset when I am an excellent client.

Victoria's Secret Company Information