3.63/5

631 Victoria's Secret Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Victoria's Secret has horrible online shopping. This holiday season they messed up 3 of my orders. They were not in stock, canceled one of my orders then sending me stuff next month I ordered 3 weeks ago. I purchased buy 2 get 2 plus used my rewards which would have been a great deal but they charged me full price when they decided to send the items that were backordered. So my original order would have only been $50 for 4 items, they doubled billed me and charged me twice! Customer service made excuses and play games with you. They are rude and talk over you, one girl hung up on me, the next put me on hold for almost an hour! They have no intentions to help you, so watch your statements because they rip you off and it’s a scam they are playing!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

The email below was sent to Victoria Secret and I received a generic response along with contact info that guided me back through the Customer Service loop traveled yesterday. This morning I asked to be transferred to the Corporate Office and spoke to a really nice lady who I stood my situation but there was little that she could to assist because she had no access to my personal billing information. She offered to send me a $30 gift card which I declined. Although she couldn’t personally assist me with this issue she called me back to let me know that she cancelled/credited my account for a recent online purchase; prev. informed that the order couldn’t be cancelled I would have to wait until received then return to the store.

I have multiple credit cards and have never experienced anything like this or even experience such a rigid billing regime. For me it’s all about the principle, it seems for them it’s all about the money, and that forgotten the fundamentals customers service which is build a rapport & brand legacy in order to build a history of lifetime consumers. At this point all ties are severed and I will never shop there again. Although I wrote a lot of commentary no words can express how disappointed with this company. I know that I’m not the only one that has had this experience.

Yesterday 12/27/2018: "I’ve been a Forever cardholder for over 7 yrs and I’ve never incurred/made a late payment to date. Today, I decided to check my Victoria Secret account and noticed that there was a late fee of $37.00 which was odd because as I stated before I never made a late/missed a payment; but I’ve made payments on the same date the payment was due. I found out today by your staff that my payments were considered late due to the difference between the time zones (Eastern/Pacific) w/caused my payments to be late by 1 day for the last 3 months therefore I have accumulated $111.00 for late fees. Today I’ve spoken to 5 of your staff members who basically did nothing to maintain me as your customer.

As I stated multiple times to your staff that it’s not fair for me to have to pay $111 in fees based on the difference between the times zones especially when I made the payments on time according to where I live & most credit card have a grace period (which you do not). I was offered to be credited $37.00 for this month only, a supervisor tried to negotiate for me to pay $15.00 the month of November, & pay the entire $37.00 for October which I refused & requested to close my account.

I’m absolutely appalled that you would rather discontinue a good business relationship than cover the late charges of $111.00 completely. In speaking with your Supervisor Maria she continued to state that she/your company really appreciated my business but as your loyal customer today I felt less than appreciated therefore I requested to speak to Corporate & which transferred to an automotive line requesting that I call back another day. As I stated before your billing practices are not in sync with other credit companies. If we can’t find a resolution to this issue I will be reporting your company to Better Business Bureau. I anticipate a call back regarding this matter."

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

I received a gift card in September for my birthday. My two year old son misplaced, a few days later I contacted them with my original receipt and canceled it, new one then requested. It took over 5 months to receive new one!!! And over 29 calls to customer care!!! Bs. I was then told I would receive additional money on card for my 5 months of inconvenience!!! That never happened either!!! Will never shop there again.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I've spent so much money at VS and won't spend another penny. Actually that's not true because they just charged a penny on my order without my consent. I placed an order for 2 leggings and 2 shirts. Instead I get 3 shirts and 1 pair of leggings. Then I call to get my original order corrected and have them ship the original pair of leggings out to me. Now I have to take time out of my day to take this shirt that I did not order to the store or ship it back. When I called the 2nd time about the charge, I find out my leggings are back ordered and I might not even receive them. I am done being an angel member. Time to cut that card. They have the absolute worst customer service ever. I will not be shopping there.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Okay, so there was a coupon to receive a free blanket December 16, 2018, the coupon was valid, but you had to purchase $85.00 before taxes to get the blanket. I went into the Mayfair Mall, Wisconsin to purchase the blanket. Well, I am tired of spending 100s of dollars with VS only to always be told NO! NO! I couldn't unfold the blanket, No! There were no other compensations for customers that spent $85.00 and didn't receive a blanket. No! You cannot combine coupons. Therefore NO! I will not spend my money there anymore.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victoria's Secret?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I hold an international credit card; I ordered some bras and fragrances online. Even though my credit card showed pending VS had not processed my order because my Visa card was not a US issued card but it had a US billing address attached to it. They said I had to call my financial institution because my billing address and shipping addresses were in the US but my financial institution is not. I have ordered stuff from other stores like MAC, Macy's, Amazon, Bath & Body and have never had any issues.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I have never ordered off VS online but I decided to for the sale on underwear. I order underwear and some perfume. The order status never shows you where your package is. I ordered a little after Black Friday. I got no confirmation email or anything of the sort. I had to log in to see what is going on with my package. Yesterday it finally said delivered. And surprise, it was not. I contacted customer service who said they would reship. Why should I have to wait almost a month for my product? How annoying. They should provide compensation. At the very least let you track your package. Very irresponsible.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Hi, Friends I tried applying for Angel card in June but it's December and still never received that card and they also closed my account without notifying me and putting all the late fees on the account, and when you try to call and talk to their Comenity Bank and talk, worst service they would provide you. For them customer needs doesn't count just the money. So Friends think twice before applying for this card.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I have ordered bunch of stuff for Christmas from Victoria's Secret as I do every year for gifts for Friends & Family. I’m traveling to Europe this year for Holidays and I have ordered everything in advance and my package supposed to arrive on December 5th. Today is already the 9th and unfortunately my package still did not arrive! I have contacted Victoria's Secret sales department to check what was going on and they were unable to tell me how soon the package will arrive. They can only see that there is a delay with the package.

They have send me an email on the 5th to inform me that the package is delay and it will arrive on the 6th. Today is the 9th and I’m still waiting! I’m leaving tomorrow and I won’t be able to take the gifts with me!!! I will have to rush tomorrow morning and run to get some gifts instead! I have explained the situation on the phone with the customer service and they did absolutely nothing - not even apologies. Plus the women on the phone had an attitude! So disappointed with Victoria's Secret!!! I will cancel my purchase through my credit card and I will never give them my business again!!!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Not a happy camper! Bought two bras at Newmarket Victoria Secret @ Upper Canada Mall. First time buyer, was told the bras were fantastic. Not! The girl said it fit perfectly, looks great, when you are standing up but when you sit down the bra sits up without any breast in the cup. I'm not big, and pretty firm but the bra looks like it's two sizes too big for me! Washed them exactly to the instructions! Never will I buy another thing from Victoria's Secret! What a waste of my hard earned money. Not sure if there is anything customer service could do for me. So, just put up and shut up if guess! Staff was very impersonable and cold.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

My daughter and I were shopping for bras at Victoria Secret and after choosing our purchase we saw a sign that said if we spent $50 we would get a $20 credit off the purchase. So, we extended our purchase to include underwear as well. When the total came to over $85 I asked the sales rep to please take off the $20 as the sign located in plain view states. It says something to the effect of "redeem now". The sales rep said that is only for people who have a coupon which was given out last month. The sign does not mention a coupon and I left the shop feeling like I had been conned.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I have NEVER in my life experienced a more horrific display of customer service. Victoria's Secret has always in my eyes been a professional company. The last 2 orders that I've had issues with shipping and had to reach out to customer service has been terrible. ATTITUDE and DISRESPECT is all I got from them. First rep put me on hold and after 20 minutes of being on hold never returned to the phone. The second one hung up on me! Unacceptable!! I do not know what the credentials are to be hired as a rep at VS, but they need to step their game up!!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

So heated. So my daughter ordered on @Victoriasecret/@pink for Black Friday. Mind you if you made a 75 dollars purchase you got a free tote bag. Then they had a deal if you spent 150.00 you get the tote and blanket with your purchase "free". Yeah ok. Well guess what. They have no more. And it was not shipped with the order. Called spoke to a supervisor. She said there is nothing she can do. They have no more. Then said, "I can sent you another tote and 15 credit for the blanket." And said that the best she can do? Wtf. Like how you offering people stuff you don't have. Are you serious? Anybody ordered from them on Black Friday? I don't give a ** if it was free. It should be in my order. Just like you took my payment I should've had the product. What a rip off. Then asked how much was the retail price for the blanket. She said, "I don't have that information." What a scam.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

They send false advertisements, I always get emails from Victoria's Secret stores. This morning I got a bunch of emails with the advertisement of buy 2 get 2 free. The email says anything and everything...SURPRISE! When I went to the store to buy some lotions they told me they were excluded. WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THAT STORE. LIARS.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

If I can put Zero stars I would. Very bad experience, I just canceled my card with them. They try to take your money in any way possible. I did send them my check 10 days in advance and still charged me fees. It is not my fault that they are not getting their mail and processing the bills. So bad. Do not listen to them. They just want your money and they don't care how they take it.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

July 31, 2018, in a Long Island, NY Victoria's Secret store, I bought a $50 gift card for a friend's birthday present. She tried to make a purchase with the card at a Long Island, NY store on November 26, 2018. Clerk told her the balance on card was ZERO. She had NOT used the gift card and the pin number was still unscratched. The card was always in her possession. Where did the money go??? After an hour of phone calls to customer service, my friend was told that the card had been used in September at store #50409. Somehow no one in all of Victoria's Secret knows the location of this store.

I made phone calls, too, and I have to wait 4 weeks for an investigation to be completed. The staff at several Long Island, NY stores told me and my friend that theft of money on Victoria Secret gift cards happens often. WARNING!!! Don't purchase Victoria's Secret gift cards. You will lose your money. The staff thinks someone working at the manufacturer of the gift cards is stealing the money.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I had received an email from Victoria’s Secret offering a cozy blanket with a minimum purchase of $85. I thought, my daughter's friend would love some sprays, lotions and perfumes for Christmas, which she asked for for her birthday and I was unable to get. When I was unable to enter the promo code, I contacted customer support.

I was then informed that because there were 2 items on backorder, my total no longer met the $85 minimum. And I was not able to get the blanket offered. When I promptly told the agent that my total purchase charged to my card was over $110 with tax (free shipping over $100) she apologized and offered me a $10 credit for the trouble. I asked her to either send the offered promo item that I had made over the minimum purchase requirements, or cancel my order, which she promptly did and told me to have a good day. I have spent THOUSANDS of dollars over the years at VS and never in my life have I been treated like a number. I have been a loyal customer. This is a sad day, because I will pay off my credit card and never shop there again...

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I made an online purchase on Nov. 5th. It is now Nov. 20th and I have not received anything. I wanted to follow up on my item and decided to do the live chat. I find out the purchase I made was returned to VS and no longer available. The reason it was returned (after arriving to my city according to the USPS tracker) was because I didn't put down my apartment number which is BS. I have an image to prove it. This told me the item I purchased was sold to someone else since it is no longer available. It is frustrating to know I waited this long and no one on the VS team bothered to reach out to me to explain what happened. When I tried to make an exchange, the online chat lady Shatonya was taking 5-10 mins to reply. She seemed like she was going to resolve the issue at one point however, when I asked about shipping and additional charge, I had to ask several times for her to answer.

As I mentioned, she was taking 5-10 mins to respond and at this point investigating what happened and trying to do an exchanged dragged on for 30+ minutes. So I decided to call customer service while waiting for a reply back from Shatonya (since I was getting nowhere) and see if someone else would help. The lady on the phone explained that I would have to pay the price difference but, I would need to get a refund first and then a new charge. The whole thing seemed complicated. I ended up just asking for a refund. When Shatonya finally replied, I ended up expressing to her how terrible customer service is. All she replied was, "Ok." Just confirming what I had said.

I think The LEAST VS could have done was expressed delivered the other hoodie at no additional cost IF they cared about customer satisfaction. This was the WORST customer service experience I have ever received. I am extremely disappointed that it had to be from such a known brand like VS. I have been a customer for over 10 years. I supported the brand regardless of their quality of clothes going down. Today however, they officially lost a customer. I will NOT be purchasing there again.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I got 100 gift card. I went to spend it and it had a zero balance. It has been in my purse the whole time - never swiped?? I called the number on the back of the card and the lady on the other line was rude and said it was used a few days ago and there’s nothing they can do! DO NOT BUT THE GIFT CARDS! Also the lady told me this has never happened before. Which is complete BS as I have seen many reviews about this happening to other people. I know it’s only $100 but I won’t let this slide. I’m going back to the store - let them know there is fraud be committed in the store because it’s impossible for funds to be removed from a gift card that was in my purse the whole time without the employer's knowledge.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I shopped at Victoria's Secret Pink at Stoneridge Mall on 27/10 at 5:30 pm, they have the worst customer service, not very happy shopping there. Feel like I had not been treating right because I ain’t **. FIRST OF ALL, a ** staff (who’s short and wearing a yellow jumper and wore a pony tail with blonde hair) told the cashier “someone is standing there” while she was looking at me and laughed about it. Obviously I was standing there because I was queuing up and waiting to pay my items and I’m not “someone”, I’m a customer who gonna spent money in your shop.

SECOND, while a cashier (yup who’s ** as well, skinny and tall) was serving, then when the next customer (who’s **) came through, she told the other cashier (who’s **) she gonna switch with her... so WHAT was the problem here? Because I’m Chinese that’s why she didn’t wanna serve me? I dont get it. Not pleasant. Not professional at all. Pls train your staffs right and be a little more professional, San Francisco is an international city where has a lot of people come and go!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

This company is a huge and it LIES about prices. Oh it also double charges your card. Kind of unbelievable that it says one price one day and then when shipping confirmation goes out, it’s different prices. More so they charged my card almost 300 dollars on top of my order! No one can explain why to anything including the price difference. Super disappointed and done with VS.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I used to order this brand a lot a long time ago, the quality was great and I even have pairs that are 10+ years old. That's how long they lasted. I purchased underwear a week ago, it already has pulls in it and got ruined by my washer. The quality has gone way downhill. I wore underwear 1x and I can't use it anymore, sounds like a waste of money to me! The pulls from the underwear almost clogged my washing machine due to them being ripped apart. Probably the last time I will ever order from them again.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I just got off the online chat with Victoria's Secret Customer Service, the representative was Aeysha. I was placing an order online and applying one of their advertised offers "BOGOPINK". The offer was all over their website as I was shopping and the offer was even applied to my cart. After seeing my savings, I decided I could afford to add shirts. I went back to shopping and added 3 shirts to the order. When I went to check out the offer was gone. I spent at least 30 minutes maybe longer making sure the items I selected were not only what I wanted but also would be within the restrictions of the offer. The offer was already added to my cart.

I did the online chat to see what happened and I was informed that the offer was no longer available. I informed Aeysha that the offer was advertised on their website as available and during shopping I was able to apply the offer to my cart. I was informed... "We have the right to discontinue an offer at any time..." I understand Victora's Secret has the right to discontinue and retract an offer. That was not my complaint. I am concerned about the lack of plain old Customer Service and accountability. I feel a company is responsible for what they advertise. If a customer tells you they were put out for your company's error, I think you should try to at least make things right for the customer you inconvenienced.

Macy's just recently gave me great customer service and I can tell you I will now take my intimate purchases to them. They treated me with respect, their employees made sure that I knew that I was a valuable customer. I could feel they cared. I work too hard for my money to support a company who just does not care about their customers. Before writing this review, I contacted Victoria's Secret credit card and I am in the process of closing my account. I did it via message and they will contact me in 48 hours.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Natalia was amazing, she listened, was kind and going to rectify my situation. Then Anna came on, and was rude, dismissive, and read off a teleprompter. Ugh, I ended up cutting up my card and will never use it again as a direct result of my experience with her. Angel card member lost. Thanks for making it easy. Get rid of Anna, and promote Natalia.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I am a Victoria’s Secret customer and Vip card holder for years now. Have spent a lot of money on Victoria’s merchandise. Not anymore!! My son purchased me a 100 dollar gift card for my birthday and when I went to place my order and put my card number in it kept saying 0 balance? So I called the number on the bottom of the receipt, and found out my card, that I had right in my hand had been used at a store in California??? Now we live in Pennsylvania which is hundreds and I mean hundreds of miles away from California and I have not left my state in over 6 years and have not been to California. So my question is how could someone use my card in a store in California without having the card in their hands? They cannot answer that. But I can, someone is selling gift card numbers and pins. Or something to that nature.

So I’m told to file a police report and that they cannot do anything about it and their rules and regulations are on back of gift card that they do not refund or do anything about a stolen or lost gift card. Do you think my son even thought that someone could use my card without having the card. It’s here in my hands!! The card was not stolen. Only the card numbers. HOW CAN THAT BE??? Well filing a police report will do nothing where I live. If they cannot help when someone hacks your bank account or card number in Mexico, Texas or whatever state for over a thousand they surely can’t help a stolen 100 dollar gift card number in California. Difference is the bank makes it right and gives you your money back and in a timely manner!! Victoria’s does nothing. They got the 100 dollars regardless if it was spent by me or a thief who stole my card number.

Very disappointing after being a valued vip member for years now on the treatment I have received on this matter and I will no longer be a VIP Angel cardholder and will not spend another dime of my money in the store or online or on anything that has to do with Victoria’s Secret. And Beware to anyone else who thinks about purchasing a gift card from there.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I returned items with a receipt for store credit instead of getting the money back on the card which is something I regret. It was a total of 59 bucks and I saved it when I wanted to use it. Two months later I walk in and I when I wanted to use it and the cashier tells me it had zero balance so I called customer service and they said someone used it and I said it wasn’t me so they said they would investigate. It took them 6 months to tell me someone used the gift in store 5 hours away from me. I told them it wasn’t fair on my part because I trusted their gift card to hold my money for the day I wanted to use. They said they were not giving me anything because the gift card was issued, but how is that fair to me? The girl offered a $25 gift card but that doesn’t make for the money that was lost.

I did not use it or do I want to. I never want to associate myself with this store or do I want anyone that I know to trust the company. I understand fraud happens and they have no control over it but that’s something they need to take care of to decrease fraud. I shouldn’t be responsible and not get my gift card money back. I took care of that gift card. It’s not like I lost it or had it laying around. I regret not putting the money back on mom’s credit card. I regret trusting this company. I regret it because I also did the return within 30 days but I wanted to come back so I trusted their store credit option. I am so upset for the way they treated me when it wasn’t my fault.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I just had a terrible experience calling Victoria's Secret customer service, I never requested to receive my statements online because I do not use that page and don't use my credit card that often, plus I like to pay as fast I can the way don't have too late. Well I made a purchase and paid part of the total amount because was thinking to make a return. Was waiting for the bill and nothing. Finally I receive the bill and shows 2 late fees! When I called they refuse to help me even with one fee and they show NO interest to keep me as a customer. So disappointed!!!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Back in May of this year, I went to Victoria's Secret to shop and I ended up purchasing a few bras and some body spray. It was that time of the year and they had a few deals (3 for $25) on the body sprays as well as the bras. Upon purchasing the bras, the sales clerk informed me about a free bag that I had earned by purchasing the bras. I was pleased and I said thank you and left. The following week was Mother's Day and I decided to gift the body spray and give it to someone. When I did so, I learned the person was sensitive to smells so I decided to give them a card instead. Anyway, with that being said, I decided to return them (sprays).

Big Mistake. I decided to return them to a Victoria's Secret that was closer to my house, even if I did not originally purchase them there, right. Wrong! I go to the store and walked all the way back, to the counter. There is a salesperson there folding panties. She doesn't acknowledge my presence with so much as a head nod. She presses a button under the counter. After she does so, another associate comes out from the back. She pleasantly says "Hello, how can I help you today?" I smile and tell her that I was returning the body sprays that I purchased a week before at another Victoria's Secret. I then hand her the sprays and the receipt.

Now mind you, I just purchased them a week prior from the location and they were not opened and I had the receipt. After reviewing the receipt, she disgustingly, looks at me as if I were returning worn underwear and says to me, "Where is the free bag that you received with the purchase of these items?" I am floored and a little embarrassed because she is insinuating that I purchased the body spray to get the free bag. Mind you, I spent $150 in there that day alone not to mention what I usually spend and she is nickeling and diming me over an ugly free bag! So, I reiterate to her what the other store had told me that the purchase of the bras was the reason, I received the bag and I kept the bras. She stood her ground and said that she could not return the items if I didn't return the free bag!

Again, trying hard not to lose my patience, I say to her the bag is not here it is at home. She tells me again, that she could not do the return. I say okay, thank you and I leave. I should have went home and got the bag and returned it the same day. However being the person that I am, I wait another week then return the bag and the body sprays to the original store. I have no problem returning the spray but when I go to give the bag to the sales associate she looks at me kind of puzzled and says, “You do not have to return the bag.”

I tell her that I returned the spray so I was returning the bag as well. She explained to me that I received that bag because of the purchase of my bras and they wouldn't take back the bag anyway because it was part of a promotion. I still give her the bag because now I have a line behind me and I didn’t want to bring up my original issue with the other store. Can you imagine my surprise? So I guess, my problem is not really with Victoria's Secret. It is with the Victoria's Secret staff at the Square One Mall in Saugus, Massachusetts who were very rude and misinformed. Also, the store that I received the good customer service is in a better (economically speaking) area than the one at the Square One Mall so I really could not understand the rude, ** attitudes that I was subjected to on that day. Next time (hopefully there is no next time), I will call their corporation right in front of them.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I shopped in most of their stores in OC and almost all of them have bad customer service. One of the sale assistance in the store in the Block was yelling at the customers when I walked in. I decided to shop online instead. I made 2 orders this month and they lost one of the packages during the transit. I contacted their live chat and they talk to me as if they don't care about my package at all. I know I'm only one of your customer, but they should at least act like they care.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Victoria's Secret pink was having a sale 25 dollars for leggings and tshirts, a very good price for those things and if you spent 75 you got a free duffle bag and water bottle and if you spent 150 you also got a free sherpa blanket. I ordered right at 10 (midnight pa time) when the sale started. I talked to a representative because I didnt know I needed to put in a code for the free stuff. (I contacted them right after I put in the order) and she put the order in for me. The next day I get an email saying the bag and blanket was out of stock and I wouldnt be getting it. Two friends of mine placed their order later that day and they both received the bag and blanket. I realized then because of my disappointment that I only really ordered that other stuff because I wanted the duffle and blanket.

I called again and they just said they were all gone and didnt know why people that ordered after me received it, they did send me a free tote which was a nice gesture but I have a ton of those totes and really have no use for them. This has been a good lesson to me as I realized I was spending money and using their charge card to get the free things I really wanted but then not getting it. I cut up my card and will really rethink my purchases from now on. I won't base my order on what they say I will get with it because that's obviously not the case. As I said I ordered it right when the sale started and talked to a representative so there was no reason to not receive it. I'm sure I'm more disappointed than I should be over a duffle bag and blanket but I feel they were just given out randomly and not based on who ordered first.

Victoria's Secret Company Information