2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.06/5

US-Mattress has been providing mattresses to customers for over 16 years. We distribute our products through 275 vendors and have sold over 500,000 mattresses. We offer free shipping on all of our products and we are also a Google Trusted Store.

If you're not satisfied with the mattress you purchased US-Mattress.com will exchange it for another one within 120 days of your purchase. Don’t forget about our furniture options, bedding and linens available. We carry more than 20,000 products all at the lowest prices guaranteed! Visit our website today!

US-Mattress Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about US-Mattress?

Original review: July 22, 2020

Everything was great. Your web site is full of info and the gentleman I chatted with, Kyle, went out of his way to help me and answer my questions. Even the ordering process was easy. Kyle was one of the nicest people I have ever chatted with when it comes to shopping on line.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review and share your experience with Kyle! Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: July 20, 2020

Just ordered a new mattress online. Have ordered from this company before and have been satisfied with the product. I require a very firm mattress and love that this is not only a mattress than is turned but also flipped. Therefore four positions for mattress. Hate pillow tops so this is great.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! Let us know if you have any questions through the production and shipping processes.

Original review: July 17, 2020

It was greatly appreciated the feed back on the video! It really helped make the choice easy! I wish I could of tried it out. But, again the video made it really easy to make a choice. Have had this brand of mattress for ten years! Excited to get a new one and try it out!

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We appreciate it. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: July 14, 2020

So far it's fine. Check back once I get the bed or if I need to return it. I returned another bed to another company and it was a nightmare. I am hoping this company does a better job than the last one.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We are sorry to hear the trouble you encountered with another company prior to coming to us. Hopefully, your experience with us is much better! Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: July 11, 2020

Kyle was quick, kind, clear and firm in his answering our questions and stayed by to assist with our ordering. We were not sure if we needed to purchase a frame with our bed choice and he assured us that we do not. Also, he was sure to let us know that we did need to purchase the box springs with the mattress we chose.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review and share your experience with Kyle! He is a valuable part of our team. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: July 4, 2020

I went to four other furniture websites before coming to US-Mattress.com. Kyle was a great help in choosing my new mattress. I almost made a wrong choice. Many thanks to Kyle for his help. I will recommend to other friends and relatives.

Original review: July 4, 2020

US-Mattress' objective reviews of products helped me make an informed decision after sampling some mattresses in person at local distributors. Additionally, all model numbers are easily identified and I know exactly what I am purchasing. Thank you for the transparency in this often clouded market.

US-Mattress response

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We greatly appreciate it. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Original review: July 3, 2020

I was very interested in this particular mattress because I slept on it for a couple of nights and felt like it was helpful for some back issues. I had quite a bit of trouble ordering online but had great help from Jerad, the "chat man"...He offered to do the ordering for me, but felt like I should be able to handle it myself. I did finally get it after going out of the website and starting all over. I don't know if it was just me or others have problems, but it was frustrating. Jerad answered all my questions or I probably would have given up. Hopefully the mattress will be worth the difficulties!!

Original review: July 1, 2020

I had a very easy experience ordering my new mattress. I caught a 4th of July sale! Brilliant! I can't wait for free delivery! I'm happy I've finally ordered a new mattress. I keeping my old mattress for another room.

Original review: June 30, 2020

I was so confused and Jared answered all my question. He went above and beyond. I had gone to a local name brand store in my area but the deal was so much better here. And it's made in America that's important to us. Purchase complete.

US-Mattress response

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review and sharing the experience you had with Jerad! We greatly appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

US-Mattress Company Information