2.40/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

2702 Target Stores Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I like buying things on Target.com and picking them up at the store. They always have my order ready in about an hour or less, and they're very fast to get it to you when you show up. The sale prices are great too.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Target has great items, great quality and super people. The store is very clean and well stocked. I have only had one problem with Target??? in about 15 years. I had a return that was open and already used, and they refused to take it back. I skipped shopping there for 2 years. I love ❤️ this store even though they did that.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

I live close to Target, so I shop there a lot. There are always employees everywhere, but they don't necessarily know about stock in the store, and I prefer to go in, get what I need and leave. I'm not one for lingering in a store. Also, the self-service card readers don't always work properly!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Target sells quality products; it draws people who want products that are nice throughout your home. Target sells their merchandise due to well trained employees who care about their customers. Kindness, Quality, and cleanliness goes a long way. The stores keep up with the disable handicap carts.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

I like the store lay out (they have pretty much the same layout in all their stores). This makes it easy to get in and out quickly. Also they are bringing more and more food products into their stores.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Target?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

No longer the discount store I expect. Prices have increased above other comparable stores without a corresponding increase in quality. Variety has decreased which makes the store much less valuable and much less likely to be on my list of stores to patronize.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

90% people of no color, people of color, they go next door to WalMart. Target is cleaner and you don't rammed with baskets. Store smells better and has a great selection of things that ** people need and want. Food section is the best on the island and freshest. ** are only 9% of the population, and we do have civil rights too!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I wanted to find suctions cups. It was a bit of a challenge and the first salesperson was not helpful. I was able to get better help and directions at the Customer Service desk. I did get exactly what I wanted.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Target is now and will continue to be my favorite store!! Recently they have taken steps to make shopping there a nicer experience! There are displays and suggestions that I appreciate! The prices are also very good.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Target in Vernon Hills has always been overpriced compared to Jewel, Wal-Mart, Burlington and even many mall stores. Most clothing is from overseas, so the price is outrageous for the quality. Groceries are too costly, store is very wasteful as it doesn't offer day-old produce, bread, etc. Food is discarded-not repurposed. Not exactly my favorite store, just the closest. I'm certain I've been overcharged more often at Target than any other store.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I have always been treated well at Target. I also like the fact that they donate to charitable causes and with my Target card I get 5 percent back. Their merchandise is good quality and they good prices as well.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I will never shop anywhere Like Target or any other businesses that allow men in the lady's room. Just because some of our very own society have gone mad, I will never allow myself or my family or neighbors to be subjected to that type of perversion.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Do not shop there ever, because of the stand they took on unisex bathrooms, and they don't want girl and boy labels on toys. They have voiced their political views, and I have voiced mine, by not shopping there.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

On my last visit to Target, I was very happy with the selection, the ease of finding things, the prices, and their customer service. Even though I was waiting in a very short line during an afternoon work day, a cashier came over to open a new register and called me over. It was not necessary, but very appreciated.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Generally a well stocked and neat appearing store. The issue is that generally item pricing is higher than other stores, e.g. Walmart. Items in the weekly flyer are the best priced for that point in time. If lucky, can use price matching policy.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I like the prices at Target and they usually have about 75% of the product I'm looking for. Customer service is no different from anywhere else you shop these days. It has much to be desired. I guess because they all employ mostly kids and kids just don't care.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

No greeting as you walk into store. Where are the sales reps every time I've shopped. No-one's around. I see a lack of larger sizes as in size 18 jeans. I love the long sleeve t-shirts called "A New Day". The sizes need to be checked. My most recent visit I bought two striped in x-large for shrinkage because I wear large. Well I washed in cold and dried them. They are a tight medium. Not happy.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Target stores are always clean and easy to find products. Service people are always nice and helpful. Parking is easy and self service checkout is really nice. Generally, prices are very competitive and selection is good.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Target is my go-to place for groceries, household items, toys, basically everything that I need to eat, decorate, and live happily ever after! Always stocked well and priced reasonably. Also, the employees seem to really enjoy working there.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I love their remodel and new brands. Good job Target. The new brands are current. They are made of cotton. The colors are good and the clothing lines are basics which can be dressed up or down. The home department has some pretty creative items as well. Good store for the cost and value.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Target is like a breath of fresh air to the average shopper who has had it with the Wally's World experience. It's often worth the minor Target tax to get through the jungle. On average I like Target best out of the physical stores.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I have ordered from Target online many times. I have always received exactly what I ordered. On the rare occasion when I was not happy with my order email customer service they took care of my problem satisfactory order. On the few times that I have gone to Target, I mostly find what I want If not I found the staff to be helpful, more important polite. They make you feel like they really do want to help you. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I’m still trying to re-engage with Target after being such a loyal shopper. Somewhere over the past few years they lost me. I’m not sure what happened but their quality of decorator home goods and dinnerware changed.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I now no longer buy from Target in the store or online because of the bathroom policy and encourage everyone that I know not to do business with them. They are not concern about the safety of their customers. I prefer to pay more money than support them and their ideas.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I try always to shop elsewhere for my needs. For years this chain has taken liberal stands when it comes to ** magazines within children's view in the past, and cross-gender bathrooms that have actually eased access for pedophiles to photograph and entice children to sexual contact today. Their merchandise is generally cheaper at their competitors. I avoid Target.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I’ve been disappointed with Target for years now. Target used to have great designers for housewares, clothing, home accessories, you name it. Now it’s just lower quality, banal, unimaginative products. In fact, I don’t even bother looking at their clothing selection or housewares any longer. I just go to Target for drugstore items, since Walgreens prices are wack. Total letdown now.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

The last time that I was in the store I was trying to find a product. Their website said that they had it in the store. When I asked for assistance from somebody that works there they went above and beyond helping to try to find me the product I was looking for. They help me find what I was looking for and also tried to price match and see if they could get a better deal for me compared to Their online website.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I like customers services and health everyday and people. I like this store. This store I like my kids because everything toy and everything laundry school clothes supplies I like going for Target stores.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

They have the worst customer service ever. I used to shop at Target weekly. I have vowed never to set foot in a Target store ever again. They were sending my credit card bill to the wrong address and when I missed ONE payment they reported it to credit bureau which messed up my PERFECT CREDIT score.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

As usual, I went to Target to pick up several things I usually buy there. And, as usual, I saw things that grabbed my attention. There were new displays in the home decor section of the store that looked fresh and different. I almost always see things that give me refreshing ideas.

Target Stores Company Information