2. Shopping
Target Stores

Target Stores

4.1/5 (4083 ratings)

About Target Stores

Target is a big-box store that stocks general merchandise. It allows customers to find pretty much everything they need in one store, saving them time and effort. At Target, customers can find everything from groceries and household essentials to home decor and office supplies. The company provides free two-day shipping on online orders, but customers can pay extra for same-day delivery.

Pros

• Discount with Target RedCard
  • One-stop shopping
  • Customer-friendly layout

Cons

• Stores smaller than some competitors
  • Fewer stores than similar chains

Bottom Line

Target is a general merchandise store. Customers can find most everything they need, and there’s a variety of brands to meet many budgets. There are locations in all 50 states.

Target Stores Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Target Stores?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Target?

Original review: May 12, 2021

I went shopping for a swimsuit, and I found the perfect one for me! I was pleased with the Value and ease of purchase. I would recommend Target to everyone! I'm 65 years old and it isn't easy to find the right swimsuit lol.

Original review: May 12, 2021

Target is a delightful shopping experience all the way around! You have ease, great pricing, great follow-up, and super delivery. Target takes great care to ensure everything is packaged well, and delivered in expected condition. Additionally, they care about their customer relationships, and encourage feedback to ensure satisfaction. Very good selections across all sectors, create the icing on the cake!

Original review: May 11, 2021

Store was clean, had plenty of selection, employees were very helpful in finding things. I also like the pricing. I like being able to see and try on the clothing as well as seeing the quality of the merchandise. I love Amazon but that is one area they lack in! But I guess you can't have everything! I also like their return policy quick and painless! They are also nearby and easy to get to!

Original review: May 11, 2021

I have enjoy every time Target’s services either in the store or online purchases. Their customer service to help or please the customer is outstanding. I never had the need to request attention towards my product issues as I had in other stores. They back up their products and they will do any accommodation towards your inconveniences and replace the item you are not satisfy with or simply refund your money to fix the problem. It is my favorite store I have encounter and I do thanks their customer service as well as their managers.

Original review: May 10, 2021

Target offers great deals on the Target Circle App, plus if you don't have their cards, they reward you with 1% of all your purchases in credit on the app. I'm impressed with the shopping carts being sanitized for you, when you enter the store, friendly employees! And clean and organized store!

Original review: May 10, 2021

Target is the prime example of corporate America. You would think all of their items are made of gold, diamonds and silk by the way they price their items. More people will almost always pick Walmart over target due to the fact that Target is a uppity type of place to be in and it's uncomfortable as a minority to even walk through those doors like we don't belong there unless we work there for a regular paycheck. I'd rather shop at Dollar General if Target was the last option for a major supermarket.

To be honest Target should be in places like Hollywood and Atlanta not is cities where you have more poor than rich. Its kind of an insult just looking at the prices and wishing you could afford that nice piece of decor or potted plant but that same potted plant can be found somewhere else at least 10 to 15 dollars cheaper and that is what bothers me about Target and the way they prove their items. Guess what Target Walmart built a store by the people for the people. You built a store by the rich for the rich. I for one don't like rich people.

Original review: May 9, 2021

Local store consistently is "out of stock" on many items, including sale items. I no longer shop Target very often, as I waste too much time looking for what they don't have, both online and in the store.

Original review: May 9, 2021

Usually has the items I need. Produce is usually very good but has been scarce. Store is always clean and orderly and the help is almost always friendly and helpful. Although, on occasion, they have been surly and condescending. But, through the years they have been helpful and well-stocked. They were very kind and did their best to service customers during the first confusing weeks and months of the COVID-19 nightmare.

Original review: May 8, 2021

Appreciate the layout of all the stores with nice wide aisles. Items are easy to find. We just bought a ** phone there and The Tech Guy in electronics was phenomenal. All the clerks are very friendly and more than willing to help you. They all seem to know where a specific item is if you are looking for it.

Original review: May 8, 2021

So I happened to have a Target gift card and was going in specifically for a tie, a belt, and a few plain white button down shirts. The tie was perfect, so no issues there. As for the belts, they were exceedingly limited in the styles and brands that I was expecting. And I know it is Target, a department store so I didn't go in with super high expectations, but seriously there were maybe MAYBE 10 different belts. Also none of them were styled for business casual/professional, they were just work belts. On top of that they literally had no plain white button down shirts. At all! They had the fashionable (or what they consider fashionable) but no neutral, plain, ordinary white button downs. Sorry about that rant, but I expect that kind of thing from Walmart, not Target.

Target Stores Company Information