2. Shopping

Target Stores
Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.07/5
Based on 2,083 ratings submitted in the last year

Target stores sell home goods, kitchenware, video games, toys, cosmetics, groceries, clothing and more. Customers can shop online or at more than a thousand stores across the United States. The company provides free two-day shipping, but customers can pay extra for same-day delivery.

Target Stores Shop Now

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Target Stores Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Target Stores?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Target?

Original review: May 20, 2020

I purchased 3 items at Westminster Mall, Westminster, CA store. Blonde cashier offered overflow cashier checking out for less than 5 items. I placed my 3 items on her table. She rudely told me I needed to turn over items so she could scan. She was wearing gloves and face mask. I asked why I needed to handle the items she was scanning. She responded I should've known I had to turn items over for her. Nothing was posted anywhere in store that I could see requiring I handle items once items in front of cashier. Needless to say, cashier used rude and unprofessional tone when she told me to turn items over. Then when said I was going to complain, she said "Good Luck." Never again will I shop at this store.

Original review: May 4, 2020

On 4/9/2020 I purchased a Snoopy Snow Cone Machine from Target. It was an Easter gift for my 7 & 2 ½ year old grand daughters. They were so excited to get it. The 7 year old had been missing her weekly after school stop at the local snow cone stand since the Covid-19 pandemic had us quarantined. I got everything all out of the box and set up per instructions. The girls were at the counter wide-eyed and ready to make some snow cones. I get everything all set up and mounted, only to open the drink mix to a very gross, clumpy dark red substance that I was not for a second going to pass on to them. So, ok maybe it was some old stock so, I threw it away and moved on. Got out one of their drinks to flavor the ice with and started shaving. It is not very well made and the turning took some effort, but I was willing to do what it was to take to get my grand daughters their snow cones! And for the price I certainly wasn’t expecting anything fancy.

So, here we go, two little cups finally filled with shaved ice. I pour some yummy vanilla ginger ale over them and the girls sit back to enjoy their snow cones. A minute or so in, my 2-½ year old looks at me with her mouth kind of gaped open, and says “ Granny my tooth fell out”. Being so young, I knew she was nowhere near losing any baby teeth yet. She had seen her older sister lose hers so, that was immediately what she assumed it was. I run to her with my hand out for her to spit it into my hand. Out she spits a sharply edged little rivet!!! My heart pounding as I grab her cup as well as her sister’s and lo and behold find ANOTHER ONE in the bottom of her sister’s cup!!!! Attached are the pictures showing the rivets came out of the poorly attached ice shredder. All parts accounted for. So lucky that her or her sister didn’t split their tongue, lip or swallow it!!! This product needs to be taken off of the market immediately!!

Original review: April 10, 2020

I've always had excellent customer service experiences with Target and am a very loyal customer. With that being said.. I bought a phone from them about 4 weeks ago and it wasn't what I expected. I mailed it in for a return 3 weeks ago (I am unable to return in-store because of Covid) and I still haven't received my refund. I have reached out to customer service several times both online and over the phone and I get a different answer every single time; not one is actually being helpful. All I want is my card to be refunded.. Now I'm out over $200 and I'm stuck using an old POS phone. It's very frustrating that a company as big as Target is being so difficult and stingy with their refunds. I'm very surprised and disappointed in their customer service. :(

Original review: March 13, 2020

I ordered this Nintendo Switch for my daughter. She is been waiting for this since Christmas. I ordered it online in Target. At that time they still had 4 left. I was the first one online to order it. After paid for it with my credit card and confirmed order is good. I went to bed. Wake up this morning was told by email that the order were cancelled. The reason is Technical difficulty. That’s BS. I think they cancelled my order because we are Asian and we never complained.

Original review: March 10, 2020

I will no longer shop at Target in Cheektowaga N.Y or any Target store location. I'm tired and fed up with being racially profiled and followed when I shop at their store! I've noticed it at least on 3 or for 4 separate occasions. 1 occasion was with my sister so it's not just me. It's gotten to the point where it is painfully obvious! This has been going on for years and they refuse to do anything about it. I and anyone else that has shopped at their business should not feel like a criminal while browsing for items for purchase! I'm done with Target!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Constant changes in the store makes it impossible to find items. Staff is untrained on the products. Aisles are blocked with staff stocking merchandise, making it impossible to maneuver down aisles. Sales personnel look extremely unhappy and have been rude to me. I resent being called a "guest", instead of a customer. It makes it seems they're doing me a favor for allowing me to shop in their store. We, the consumer, are paying employees and corporate. Not the other way around.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

The staff is helpful without smothering you. Everything is nicely organized without feeling like you could be killed by the overstacking falling over on you, think Walmart. The prices are reasonable and the products well made.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Target provides great value for a wide variety of products. You can get organic produce and environmentally safe cleaning products. If you can get the same that are traditionally produced. Often frozen food prices are cheaper than Costco. Target also provides many types & amounts of ethic food. Clothing is of good quality and pricing. The seasonal products are often unique and of very good quality. Pet products are priced below Pet Smart & PetCo. Finally, the stores are adequately staffed to assure a swift checkout. These a but a few reason I always shop at Target for my pets, my personal needs, clothing and food products.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Target grocery has several brands and always is well stocked. The household goods & craft section could be larger/more variety. The clothing sections have improved in quality. They are consistent in what they carry.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Excellent customer service, employee stop doing what she was doing to assist me and help me with a question I had on a product, not only that she price match from Amazon, very good experience. This has not been the only time I have encounter very good employees.

Target Stores Company Information