1.07/5
Based on 59 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

283 Saks Fifth Avenue Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

This card is a scam!! The interest rate and late fees are insane, and they make it impossible for you to register online so you can pay on time or close the account!! No matter what you do or who you call, the site just says they don't recognize the information. They transfer you a million times and give ridiculous excuses that don't make any sense. They just use this to rack up debt and collect personal information. Stay away!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Had to close my account last evening. The people in their customer service dept are nastier than nastiness. When you do get someone that speaks to you as well as treats you with respect is when they are either in the Philippines or North America. I can tell when I am talking to a ** person. Some of them have no manners and speaks to you like you are a dog. They treat you according to their frame of mind. I am a ** person from another country. While some of these ** people or as they call themselves ** here can be very nice. There are times when you deal with some of them that barks at you like a damn alligator. Saks Fifth Ave employs lots of them. And they are stationed in the South. I am allergic to bad treatment. Therefore I closed my account, will pay them off and never return. Don't even ask to speak with a supervisor, you will get the same treatment. Customer relations, what a joke.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

If I could give negative stars to this company... Absolutely avoid buying anything on this website. First of all, they would accuse you buying final sale item when you did not. They don't mention it in emails or order summary. So only for you to find out you try to return the item but told you cannot. The website send incorrect items to you with wrong dimensions. Both stores and call center will not help you exchange the correct one but tell you to return it Or reorder it. Worst customer service ever. Please avoid!

Original review: July 31, 2018

I purchased three items off the Saks website about two months ago. After receive I got them I decided to return the items—one was a teal blue (was suppose to be black) and the other two didn’t fit. I sent back to the warehouse with the return label they provided. After two weeks I noticed I had only been credited for one item. I called, and they said they did not know, and only one item had been returned. They opened a case and told me they’d get back to me. That was three weeks ago and I haven’t heard any update. At this point, I am assuming they will not be returning my money or issuing a gift card, and will keep the merchandise I have paid for. This is honestly the worst customer service and operations of a business I have ever come across. While Saks has struggled in recent years, I always stood by their side but after this I no longer will.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I bought 2 jackets at Saks here in Mc Lean Virginia, and just about 2 weeks later I decided to take them back without wearing them once because I felt like was not going to use them. Since I did not have my receipt at the time the sales associate told me I needed it or I can get a store credit. I said, "Ok I will come back." She said, "No worries we will accept them back anytime." I said, "You sure," and she said, "Yes – you can even give them my name" – unfortunately I did not write down her name. 2 days later I went back with my receipt and another sales associate told me, "you cannot return these items because they were final sale." Here's the trick people, everything in the store for their annual sales were final sale - That’s the way they trick you people to not having to return them.

The only items the guy told me I can return are items you bought at full price. Cool, I am going to keep them, but this is the end of my relationship with Saks. I am going to do my shopping at Nordstrom from now on, and I encourage you to go do your shopping elsewhere as well. I return items to Nordstrom with no receipt and even after more than a year.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saks Fifth Avenue?

Original review: June 29, 2018

On Tuesday I purchased an expensive necklace for my girlfriend to give her as a birthday gift on Friday. I ordered it for next day delivery so that I would receive it on Wednesday, a few days before her birthday. I was never sent a confirmation or tracking email and never received necklace on Wednesday. When I checked my account it showed that the order was processed but the expected delivery was Thursday. As that would still allow me to receive it in time for her birthday on Friday, it was not a big deal so I waited until Thursday.

On Thursday, I still did not receive the necklace. When I called customer service I was told that it had never left their store. They had no problem taking my money and charging me for next day delivery but never bothered to tell me that I would never receive it the next day. Had I know on Tuesday that they could not fulfill a next day delivery, I would have had plenty of time to purchase a different gift from a different store and have it in time for Friday. When I spoke with their customer service reps on Thursday, I asked if I would receive the necklace by Friday or if I should cancel the order and purchase something from someone else with next day delivery on Friday. I called customer service 3 separate times on Thursday and was assured that the necklace would arrive on Friday in time for the birthday.

On Friday I still did not receive the necklace. When I called on Friday I was told that it still never left their warehouse and I wouldn't receive it until Monday. Thanks to the incompetence and lies of Saks Off Fifth Avenue, I had no birthday gift to give my girlfriend and it made me look horrible in front of her and her family. I have never had such an awful experience with an online order in my life. NEVER ORDER ONLINE FROM SAKS OFF FIFTH AVENUE.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Ordered a pair of shoes to be sent to my sister's house since I'm travelling out of town, and found out immediately after placing the order, that my sister would also not there to receive it. Literally 5 minutes after I placed the order, went on live chat to change the shipping address, and also to see if they would honor a free shipping promo code that I missed on their website banner...supposedly all good, "check back in two days as address change would need to go through their security dept. "...etc etc.

Long story short, after two more chats and three phone calls (all of which were Int'l calls), and customer "Service" telling me everything was ok with address change, the package still arrives at my sister's address...sitting on the porch (no signature required) for at least another two or three days until she returns... (Fingers crossed that they are still on that porch) Called back to file a complaint, and they told me that since it was only a request to change the address and not confirmed w/ their security dept. (even when I was told twice it was confirmed) that they should have recommended me to cancelled the order. (Which they did not recommend not even once) Also no record of my request for them to honor the free shipping...so not holding my breath.

Their customer service is horrendous! Don't get me wrong, they are very polite and seemingly professional when speaking to them, but it's all for a false sense of security that everything is in order on their side and it's being handled. One thing I am impressed with is how quickly the order took to process and ship by FedEx... Apparently too quick, since Saks customer service can't seem to get their ** together. Wishing I had read some of these 1 Star reviews beforehand, and hoping I don't have to deal with them again to file an investigation for a stolen package. Never again Saks...I'll stick with Barneys and Neiman.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Ordered a dress, and tried to initiate a return. When I look up my order history on the website, it does not show any of my orders since 2014! As a result, if there is no return form in the package, I have no way of making a return. I have used Saks Off 5th many times since 2014, but it doesn't show up in my account. I have called about this several times, to no avail. This last time, I had to explain FOUR times that I was not talking about my Saks credit card, (which I don't use). I was told I had to initiate a return through PAYPAL! PayPal doesn't work that way, but maybe they don't know that in the overseas call center. I was then told they "were experiencing a problem with the website". I call BS on that too. They finally scheduled a FedEx pick-up for me. Let us hope I actually get this refund. They have lost a good customer, because I will not order from them again.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Can't get my money back for 3 weeks for defective and misleading item description! I bought a fur vest on sale. It took them forever to ship it, but they charged my card right away. When received it was knitted (it wasn't in the description) and it had a bald patch. Had to returned it. They have received my return on April 30 (I have a tracking number). Yesterday May 21 I called them to find out about my return status (I still haven't received my money back). Guy on the phone said it will take 7-10 business days to investigate it. So it's been 3 weeks plus another 2 weeks (maybe more). And we are talking about $400. I have submitted a review for this product on their website. But guess what? You can't see any reviews for any products at all there.

Original review: May 22, 2018

5/4 place $1,700 order, 5/5 FedEx releases box with no signature. Box is stolen, 5/6 neighbors bring me empty box ditched in their yard. I call Saks to notify. 5/14 refund approved. 5/21 no money. Was told account was expedited by Jocelyn: then told it wouldn’t be 3-5 days then another 10-14 days. Mind you I’ve repurchased all items and now am paying interest on both with no idea where my money is. I want it now.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Never order online from #Saks Fifth Avenue! They will send you sale merchandise that is DEFECTIVE and refuse to respond to your emails! You can call them, you can email them and it will be impossible to return defective merchandise! And forget about getting defective merchandise REPLACED because they "do not have the capability" to replace or exchange defective merchandise! I have voice recordings proving this as well as one email response I actually got! Out of 5 emails I send, I received one response telling me this. #SaksFifthAvenue has the WORST customer service I have encountered in at least 15 years! Do not ORDER ONLINE... Only in person where you can see the merchandise, if at all!

Original review: May 4, 2018

I bought a jacket for $995.00 on Saks.com website, but unfortunately, it was small for me so I decided to return it to the actual store on 5th Ave. I did return a jacket and they gave a "Merchandise Credit" card and the receipt with it. Also, I've got an email with the same receipt. The number on the electronic receipt as well as on paper receipt as well as on the card is the same

After a month I went to the actual store on 5th Ave (same store where I returned the item) I tried to buy a new item for $715.00 and I tried to pay with my "Merchandise Credit" card. After 15 minutes I was told that the balance on that card was frozen and the card is inactive. After an hour and a half of pure madness, they could not answer me any question and they said that I should call Saks directly. I did call Saks and I was told that the balance was frozen due to the investigation of the original order and they don't have any power to change that or do something about, because this issue must be handled by the investigation department. By the way, the investigation department don't have a customer service line or any email, so it's impossible to contact them and even Saks representatives cannot call them, so they just email them. Then I just waited for a call from investigation department, but they never called me.

Then I decided to call Saks again, and the result was pretty much the same. Saks representative told me that all they can do is just email them (investigation department) again with the notes!!! IMPORTANT!!! What investigation they can perform if I was in front of the salesperson at Saks store with my "Merchandise Credit" card + paper receipt + email receipt + my ID + my few credit cards with my name on it and so on... What you can investigate there. The result is: I am still waiting for a call, they froze $995.00 on that card + I don't have a jacket (because I returned it to them).

Original review: April 19, 2018

Versace's Metallic Medusa SHWR Slides/Silver - Return policy is ridiculous! Especially if you are making a purchase for a gift. 30 days is not enough time considering people have busy lives. Also, when you go to exchange the product is out of stock. Therefore, you do not get full credit for your purchase. I basically out of $100 dollars. I recommend you shop and spend your money elsewhere (Nordstrom). Needless to say I placed 4 calls to customer service 'cause their computers were down.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I was so thrilled to discover that Saks Fifth Avenue had my Gucci slides in stock and after placing my first order, I was sure hoping they would come just in time... Nope, not at all! So two days later, I received an email stating that my order has been “Cancelled”! Well of course it contained no explanation... Meanwhile a pre-authorization hold was posted on my credit card at the time of order. I was a little confused and somewhat concerned, but nevertheless I figured I'll wait until my pre-authorization hold is cleared, funds are returned and order my Gucci slides again using a different card.

So about two business days later, I then reordered my Gucci slides using a different card, but this time "Debit". Once again a pre-authorization hold was debited from my bank account. So the following business day, I then called into Saks Fifth Avenue customer service and was told I was good to go and my order should be shipping out later today. Yeah right… Three hours later, I then receive another email stating; my order is sub-sequentially canceled AGAIN!!! Now this time I call into customer service and speak with a representative by the name of “Julio”. I was very disturbed and upset as to why my orders are being canceled and demanded an explanation.

The representative then informs me that their security process is they will call customers first to inform them of the cancellation or ask any additional questions/concerns and if all goes well, proceed with orders. Otherwise, the order will be canceled for security purposes. What??? Are you kidding me? Two orders on two separate occasions by the same customer using two different cards with the same billing address is canceled twice with no phone call or explanations...

I then asked to speak to a supervisor and the same representative by the name of "Julio" advises me that a supervisor is unable to assist with any canceled orders because it is their security team that automatically cancels the order. My response? Okay, well I will NEVER shop at Saks Fifth Avenue.com again! You guys are absolutely ridiculous and will lose customers continuously conducting such behaviors. So after a couple of hours of still no phone call from the security team, I then decide to go online and see if perhaps a decent online representative can explain the reasons for cancellation.

Don't get me wrong. I understand the company just experienced a breach of security of their customers' information, but I was not informed that the company was going out of business and refusing customers orders online as well. My opinion of this business, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM SAKSFIFTHAVENUE.com ONLINE... It is a complete waste of time, energy and unprofessional organization. You will never get your items.

Original review: March 29, 2018

Saks Off Fifth website completely lies on delivery times. I ordered a rush delivery, which their website promises in 3-7 business days for $50, and it came well after that time. When I called about it, an extremely rude customer service rep told me I hadn't read the website properly (I had). As it turns out, their "delivery promise" only counts after it's shipped to their international hub site. So, it took a week and a half to get to their hub site and then another 3-7 business days to get from their hub site to my address in Canada. This is the same amount of time it would take if I hadn't paid $50. Incredibly disrespectful on the phone and refused to give me my money back, despite the fact that there is no warning about "processing time" anywhere on their website. Terrible experience.

Original review: March 18, 2018

ZERO STARS INTENDED. I never even imagined that I should check the reviews for a company named SaksOff5th Avenue, and wouldn't have believed them anyway. I grew up really enjoying shopping at Saks Fifth avenue. So living far away from my beloved New York City, I was happy to shop online with a name I trusted and has items I'm accustomed to.

So I ordered an article of clothing yesterday and saw it was the wrong size so I canceled immediately while I had the chance. I triple-checked and sure enough there was no order history. No order number, no order cancellation even. Feeling funny inside, I checked out my bank account and saw the charge was still pending. I contacted SaksOff5th customer service and I was ASSURED the charge would be removed within 24 to 48 hours. This was Saturday morning.

Sunday morning, I checked the pending status of the transaction to find that it was updated to completed. Completed! An order that doesn't exist is completed! It's completed! I called customer service, waited twenty precious minutes, and then finally spoke to an American agent, thankfully. He asked for my order number. I don't have one. I provided my email as requested but he found nothing. Same thing I found. Then this "agent" said, "Let me put you on hold for a minute", and I waited again… then BLIP! The man hung up on me.

I then initiated an online chat. This agent too, requested an order number. I told him the only numbers I had was my online bank receipt to which he responded, "I can't use any of that". Well, I copied all of it and sent it to him anyway, right in the chat box. So he says, "OH! Oh, oh, that's from SaksOff5th. I can use that". Really dude? Can you? And where was it supposed to be from other than the website I purchased from.

Then he says: "I got it. Well, I am very sorry about this inconvenience but the order was not cancelled. I see that it was processed and it is in the process of shipping. Here's what we can do at the moment. At the current status we cannot cancel it anymore but I can request FedEx to stop the shipping, that way, once the order is stopped and returned to our distribution center, you will receive a full refund." I asked HIM for the order number and he had one! Had a tracking number too.

Meanwhile, I have all these webpages open including the Fedex tracking he provided. It only showed a label created at 3:08pm Saturday, hours after I had officially canceled it. So I check my order status again and it's still not there. He sent me a link to show the order and that one shows my order but its "his" version of the order as my account still has no orders. I had no choice but to ask him not to cancel it, because who's going to trust you now. The order shows up if I'm logged out but not in my SaksOff5th account where it took place? You made this order for me yourself SaksOff5th.

As for you SaksOff5th Avenue, if that's your real name… there's a human side to all transactions you get paid for. I got my husband who just got out of dialysis to rush me to the store to buy a visa card to add to my account just to feel safer, in order to get this item that may sell out quickly, it's sold out everywhere else. His very words, "you gonna end up losing your money fool". Male intuition? I certainly can never tell him about this because I'll be hearing about it for years, but I will tell YOU! I'm going back to YOOX and Forzieri forever, and wait on my shipments from Italy. I used to puzzle over mama going thirty-five miles past a store that had what she wanted at a cheaper price, just for the better service.

Oh, and I'm not to be fooled twice. I had canceled this order which means I didn't want it, but God only knows what will happen if I try to return it, if it actually shows up. Lost in the mail? Can't give full refunds…who knows. I have to keep it. But as long as I live, SaksOff5th Avenue will always owe me 179 dollars and 70 doggone 5 cents. Thanks for your order at Saks Fifth Avenue. Money won't leave your account until Saks Fifth Avenue processes your order, you said. Sunday morning. Shame shame shame! How in the world did you also get my private landline number that I don't give out?

Original review: March 16, 2018

Okay let me tell my story. Back in Nov. 2017, I had order a watch online. The total come out 1,500 dollars, everything is fine, only at that time there is a promotion going on, because, it close to xmas. So if you spend 1,500 you get a 250 dollars gift card. End up they never send me a gift card. So I called the customer service the # 18775517257 spoke to at least 15 different people. None of them can help me. All they do run around. Finally they said it already send it out. 3 weeks later I call back and they claim is ready been use in Texas. This corporation or Saks Fifth Avenue is a rip off and they are very rude. Warning. Do not open account or shop from Saks. I am going to close my account. Do not shop from Saks.

Original review: March 12, 2018 You want to spend 1500$ and be treated like garbage? Saks is your destination. I've purchased two watches from them (Gucci and Ferragamo), they Both arrived without warranty, they didn't fill or stamp the warranty pages for BOTH orders (they are totally separate orders with a month time difference between them). I've called and emailed them at least 20 times, spend around 20 hours on the phone... NOTHING gets done. (Each time you call they make wait at least half an hour).

I've purchased a Citizen watch from Macy's for less than 200$, but, the associate stamped my warranty without even asking, but Saks obviously have their owns rules!

Original review: March 8, 2018

I purchased Coach Metropolitan brief online and received the bag with no tags, dustbag or any other proof that this is actually new bag. It seems like the bag has been previously used. I brought up this issue and was offered 15% discount. Once accepted - it is 3 weeks already and no discount or refund has ever been credit to my account. I sent 5 or 6 emails to their so-called customer service center and none of those has been answered. ZARA and H&M offer way better service than this “luxury” nightmare. First and last experience dealing with them...

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I purchased a Canali suit and received an Armani Collezioni suit. The difference in price is pretty substantial. I’m currently on the phone right now trying to resolve this. Will never shop at Saks again.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

This is the first time I have tried to order from Saks and to say I am disappointed is an understatement. I added a pair of shoes to my waitlist. I was notified that the shoes were found and I placed an order. 4 days later I had heard nothing so I called. They told me the fulfillment center did not have the shoes, something I would not have known if I had not called. Meanwhile a pending credit was sitting on my charge card. So I was told that there were stores that had it so they placed a store locator order. I called this morning again to check to see what store they would be coming from. I was told that 3 stores show one pair, but that is not real time so they in fact may not be available. I will have to wait to see if one of the stores has the shoes. I have NEVER had an experience like this. Quite not sure what to do from here except hope that there is in fact a pair somewhere out there.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I recently purchased a wallet with a chain and link attached to it and I'd expect a $200 wallet to be able to maintain itself. However first the link mechanism broke followed by the chain itself a couple of weeks after; all with mild day to day use in a couple of months of ownership. Very disappointment craftsmanship.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I saw a coat that I ordered online and the description said "dark brown." When I received the first coat the manufacturer tag clearly said black with the Saks tag calling it dark brown. It was black. I reordered. Once again via customer service (imagine that) and again a black coat arrived!!! I called a store and had them check to see which store actually had a brown coat in stock as I wanted them to put "eyes" on the coat to verify it was indeed brown before paying again for another coat.

I explained my situation and they refused to waive shipping a 15.00 fee even when speaking to the manager in NH. Just for giggles I went back to the website where they were again offering a dark brown coat and now a Burgundy coat so I ordered both as I was fascinated to see what would actually show up for a 4th time & I would like to have it in burgundy as well but I must say I did get the local store that " eyeballed" the dark brown but seriously 4 tries to get what I wanted. I expect more from Saks... Just call it black and list it correctly and for that fact cant your pickers look at the packing slip versus what is being shipped for accuracy! There is a reason why we shop at Saks. Should I just shop at Walmart???

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I made an online purchase at the beginning of December 2017 and the items did not fit so I returned them immediately. Instead of receiving a credit to my original form of payment I was sent a gift card, so I immediately called Saks Customer Service (12/18/2017) to have the gift card nullified and have my original form of payment credited and I was told that it would take 7-10 days for the credit to appear. On 1/2/2018 I called back because I had not received the credit and was again told that it would be credited in 3-5 days. On 1/8 I called again and was told it would take another 1-2 days. On 1/16 I phoned again and was told that the supervisor was going to manually release the funds and I should see the credit within 24 hours.

I phoned again on 1/17 and was told that there was a backlog of orders to review and that I will receive a 15% credit and I should check in a week... I also was told that in order to speak to a supervisor that I would have to wait over 10 minutes. On 1/23 I called back because I still had not received the credit and was told that my case was closed because they didn't have the gift card number. The representative asked me to email her the number and that it would take 5 days to resolve.

On 2/2 I called and demanded to speak to a supervisor. After waiting 25 minutes I spoke with a supervisor who asked for my credit card number and told me that she would take care of the issue and email me progress updates by the end of the day. She never emailed me but the following week I received the credit. This is the ABSOLUTE WORST customer service experience that I have ever had. Saks needs to take a few lessons from Nieman's and Nordstrom regarding how to treat their customers...I won't be shopping at Saks any longer.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I spent $786.60 dollars on some RED Versace Loafers on Saks.com, as a gift for someone else. They sent me BLUE ones. When I called to tell them of their mistake they advised that in order to get the right color I would have to pay for another pair, and they would treat the original order as a return. They told me a return could take up to two weeks to process before I was refunded my 786.60. Mind you THEY made a mistake. They sent my call to a digital supervisor who told me she would expedite the return.

It has now been 13 days since I returned the shoes and STILL have not received a refund. I have emailed the digital supervisor who I initially talked to and she promised once again I would get my money at the end of last week. When I emailed her today no response. I have NEVER had such a problem ordering online, and this is Saks so I expected so much more as far as customer service.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Buy at your own peril and be prepared for the worst shopping experience ever. Aside from waiting weeks for my order to be delivered and even running the risk of having my items canceled with absolutely no warning - you just may end up receiving used merchandise. Received a bag that was obviously used and returned from these guys. Refunds may never happen and I am in the process of filing my payment as a fraudulent charge. Very frustrating company to deal with.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

This company only care for your money. They will take your money and cancel your order and make you wait for 2 to 3 days before you receive your money. The worse part of it all is that, They knew that they don't have that item in stock and don't even care to remove it from the site. And as soon as you place an order on that item, they will send you a confirmation Email that your order have been approved, then they will take your money, the next day, you will receive an Email that your order have been canceled. When you ask for your money, they will you to wait for 24 to 48 hours. Well it took them 2 minutes to take your money from your account and 24 to 48 hours to get your money back. Try talking to the customer service about the issue and they are so rude and very impatience.

This is 6 times now and all they can say to me is sorry and when I ask them how are they gonna fix this from happening again, all they keep saying is wait for 24 to 48 hours. They have send me wrong sizes on some many of my orders and when I called, they told me to send it back and have to wait for 10 to 15 business days before I can have my fund. I try to tell them that I will want an exchange but they refused me. I placed an order on December 17th for Christmas gift and on my order confirmation Email, it stated that my order will be delivered on Friday December 22nd, but on 23rd I called and was told that the orders have not been shipped yet, I told the lady on the phone that those orders are Christmas gifts and I will like to have them by 24th, she told me that they will expedite it so that I can get it in 2 days.

All was in vain, Only to receive them on January 4th. What bothers me a lot is that they act like they don't care. I've been a customer with this ungrateful and haggard company for 6 years now. They don't even ask their customer on what to do to fix a problem they create. God I wish we customers we join hands together and stop all these inconveniencing from this people. Anyone with any question about this review please Email me. These are some of the order numbers ** even my wife too. The list are long but work with this.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I purchased two pair of pants on the SAME DAY. I and my son tried to return them within a week with all the tags and labels still attached. The Manager Mark issued return for one pair, and took BOTH pairs of pants from my son and claimed the other pair were already returned and he cannot issue a return credit. I had to go to the store and ask to find Mark and explain that I paid for two pairs. Mark took the pants, I paid for from my son, and only issued credit for one pair. Mark also gave my son his card to tell me who took my pants from him!

This is logically equivalent to theft. Claiming my son was trying to return a pair of pants that were already returned is an insult. Mark took the possession of two pairs and only issued credit for one. This is theft from customer. Upon searching their system Mark was finally able to find the transaction and finally after an hour Mark issued a return credit. If Saks prosecutes shoplifters for walking out of the store, I wonder what is their policy for Mark the Manager who takes two pairs of pants and issues credit for only one pair?

Resolution response: Jan. 9, 2018

On January 4, my money was finally returned to me. It took them 5 months and all my phone calls for it to be resolved. If the Saks company sees this, it was the last agent I spoke to on January 4th who took action. No one else saw the need to do anything about this. People like this are motivated and professional. I appreciate her and we need more people like this on the other end of the phone call. She earns 5 stars. But Saks overall continues to get 1 star. I will never shop there again.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I returned 2 items purchased online totaling $309.11. The warehouse received these items August 10, 2017 as described to me by an agent on the phone from Saks. But they have no idea why credit services will not process my return to my Saks Card. They are clueless and I cannot get my money back. Too bad customers have faith in high end stores like Saks and probably will not read the reviews posted here until something happens to them. Spread the word.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I have tried to order the same item 5 times, each time the order has been cancelled. I have called customer service each time, they informed me there was no problem with the credit card. I then called the billing office (2 hours on hold and dropped calls). They said there was a hold on the credit card and would look into it, never happened. I started the entire process and tried again. Was told that there is a problem (what?). Since I have been a customer for more than 30 years and have never missed a payment I have no idea what the issue is and apparently neither does the company. They have the worst customer service, no wonder they are in financial trouble.

Saks Fifth Avenue Company Information

www.saksfifthavenue.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business