3.9/5 (470 ratings)

About Saks Fifth Avenue

Saks Fifth Avenue Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saks Fifth Avenue?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saks Fifth Avenue?

Original review: June 1, 2022

I ordered some $300 Versace sunglasses for my mother for Mother's Day. The same day it said my order shipped and a label was created. A week later I track my package and it still says shipping label created only. 2 weeks later (AFTER Mother's Day) still says shipping label created only. After the 4th time contacting customer service, they say it's probably lost in the mail and to get a refund. They approve me to get a refund and says it will take 10 business days. It has been more than 10 business days and still no refund.

Customer service says "we did our part" and to call my bank. I do and my bank says I should have received the refund by this time in my account if they sent it on the day they claimed. So as of today, I still don't have what I ordered and still don't have a refund. A month later! Smh and 50% of their customer service sucks. Most don't care but veryyy few may seem to care. Going to have to dispute the charges with my bank. I thought this was a legit high end store to purchase from. I WAS WRONG.

Original review: May 3, 2022

These people are a complete joke. They have not issued my return and they have had the product since April 14, 2022. They keep saying it will be sent and won’t even send me an email at all! I will have to go to BBB and my bank for help.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 20, 2022

How the heck are you idiots going to take my dam $4100+ for a BVLGARI watch… AND GIVE ME AN EMPTY WATCH BOX IN THE MAIL!! I have never seen any store more pathetic than this.. “top-notch” my behind, SERIOUSLY!! Couldn’t even replace my watch, then want to say it’s going to take 7-14 days for my refund. THAT'S BULL CRAP!! You ** idiots need to learn customer service as well, don’t tell me to stop yelling when it's my money on the line for a damn empty box you decided to send without my watch which is now out of stock. So thanks a lot dummies.

Original review: April 11, 2022

I get online a dress from Saks 5th Ave, returned, because wasn't what I was expected, it's already more than 3 months, they do not return the money, contact customer support 4 times, always same answer, "It's in a process," avoid this stores. They are stealing money from people, I have proves. Who need it.

Original review: March 20, 2022

This company has horrendous (that is an understatement) customer service. Forget returns, I have been waiting for nearly 2 months and have heard every excuse. I finally called consumer relations and BBB and will tell everyone that will heed this advice. Do not buy here, they will not back the customer and you are left taking your own time out of your schedule to do reports. I finally called my credit card company and put in a dispute. The company many made excuses, they blamed Covid, or the current Ukraine situation as reasons why I haven't received my refund as yet. Please go elsewhere, the quality of their merchandise is also questionable, spread the word!!!

Original review: March 17, 2022

I ordered Dior Nail glow in 2/21/2022. It is close to a month later and I still have not received my product or a refund. I have phoned them several times. Most companies I have ordered from would have taken care of the problem right away by issuing an immediate refund. I am still waiting despite several calls. I used to go in the local Saks to purchase make up. I will no longer patronize them due to their poor customer service. I would NOT recommend ordering anything online from the Saks Fifth Avenue as you may never receive the item along with not seeing your money again.

Original review: March 8, 2022

I ordered an item for next business day delivery and my debit card has been charged and their Fedex tracking showed me a delivery day and when they couldn’t deliver on the delivery date they changed status to “delivery pending” and now I will be leaving the country so I can’t get my item and I am very devastated and they kept lying saying Fedex has my item until I involved my an attorney and then they decided to tell the truth and now my refund will take 14 days ….Please please don’t order from the store. I would not refer them to my archenemy.

Original review: March 5, 2022

I around Christmas I received as a gift a pair of the Christian Louboutin flip flops. Unfortunately the shoes seem to be a little too small so upon the return of the shoe at the Saks in my area they told me they did not have the next size up but I could place the order online. The funds were refunded and I went online to place the order as suggested. The size was available. I placed the order, paid and was given a confirmation that I would receive the shoe by MARCH 22nd 2022. The date of the order was placed JANUARY 9th 2022. Disappointed but still accepted it. As of February 4th 2022 I received another email saying that the shoe would not arrive until APRIL 12th 2023. This prompted me to call the customer service department and see if I could get some answers.

I spoke with Natalie Who was very friendly also very useless in her robotic speech of how that's just the way things go. I told her that I saw the shoe online for purchase as of the other day As I was doing shopping for other items items. She at that point said that I could cancel the order the order and get it by April 2nd But that wasn't even certain as things can change and dates can be pushed back again. I asked were there other recourses that I could take At this point. She just looped the speech she had told me previously. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told one was unavailable. I made her aware of how I felt about the treatment that I had received. Again she started a robotic speech about an apology. Being that this is Saks Fifth Avenue and not some online mom and pop I truly Anticipated better treatment and customer service than this. I am TRULY DISAPPOINTED.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

If I could rate 0 stars I would. I placed 2 orders at the beginning of last month. Supposed to be delivered via Fedex, SIGNATURE REQUIRED. I woke from home, there is no way I would miss a package. Fedex lied and said they delivered both packages with signature. I have called SAKS and Fedex at least 10 times to ask for proof of signature. I have been hung up on, then finally told there is nothing either party can do. Over $400 of hard earned Money lost because SAKS refuses to take responsibility and would rather just take and keep my money.

Resolution response: March 19, 2022

Received.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

LIAR. The horrible horrible shopping experience, I did a return 3mon ago, I called Saks customer service million of time to get my refund, They gave me THE SAME ANSWER: "We did issue your refund. You will receive it." That is the BIG LIE, 3months passed I still have not received it!!! I wish I could give NEGATIVE STAR!!!

Saks Fifth Avenue Company Information