3.8/5 (670 ratings)

About Saks Fifth Avenue

Saks Fifth Avenue Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saks Fifth Avenue?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saks Fifth Avenue?

Original review: Dec. 1, 2022

Very misleading!!! I ordered a product thinking I would get my item. NOPE, I ended up getting a different item. I called them to exchange it. Of course, it's out of stock. But they were willing to give me a 20% discount on my next order. Great... I found the item I was looking for and tried to place the order. The code did you work. I ended up giving them a call. On get on the phone for an hour waiting to see what's wrong. After wasting all my time they told me the item I choose won't be able to counted for the discount. I wanted to talk to a manager but that wasn't a option. He said if I am willing to wait another whole hour I can talk to him

"but he will tell you the same thing". It is very misleading and very unprofessional. I definitely wouldn't recommend shopping in a place that treats customers like this. Nordstrom is a much better option.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2022

Was Treated horrible by customer Service!! I was laughed at!!! I hope all your stores close!!! I ordered a handbag. After two days they said it was no longer available!! They put a hold on Paypal account plus told me they would speed up delivery!! Then canceled my order. What a laugh this co. Is. Then customer service sat and laughed at me.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2022

Every time that you place an order on Saks, you can be sure that there is going to be some kind of problem. Canceling your order, delaying in shipments, sending poor condition items, and charging you for the return fee and the shipping cost (if you want to return it), etc. And when you complain to their customer service, they don't do anything about it except say 'SORRY'! Their service is really annoying and frustrating. I will never purchase from them again.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2022

Saks offered $75 credit if I purchased $150 today on certain items. I entered proper items into my bag. Would not accept code. I called and spoke to 4 different people. They couldn’t help. They could place order but not guarantee I’d get $75 credit. Seems like a scam. Asked for supervisor, they couldn’t help me either. Wasted an hour of my time.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2022

I ordered a shirt last month Oct. 26th for my husband birthday. He decided to open his gift a week early. Luckily he did. I ordered a size medium Comme Hearted white and red shirt! They sent me a size XL and the incorrect shirt. I called tonight to see if they could just sent the correct shirt and I ship the incorrect shirt in and provide them with tracking being that they already have my money only thing could state is corporate policy which is return the shirt. Once they get the shirt they will issue a refund then I can reorder! Which is ** just send the correct shirt, you already have my money. I can easily send the two times bigger size shirt back!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2022

I had 2 problems in a row with Saks 5th off. The first was that they lost an item (carrier never received it) and need days of investigation before refunding me. The second one was that I put 2 items in my cart and applied a discount coupon. I confirmed my purchase. When I received a copy of the order by email, only one item was there and with no discount. The detail is that I only purchased this one to reach the discount value. I had no real interest in it. I called immediately to cancel the order, but they said they could do nothing about it as the item had been shipped. Obviously, they lied as this happened on a Saturday evening and I was given no tracking number yet.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

Beware! They will refund your returns with gift cards! I have been a loyal customer for 25 yrs. Took over 30 minutes on hold to get over $1000 purchase refunded to my account which they put onto a gift card!!! I am so done with using my Saks Capital One card. They have lost a very good customer.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

Would give a negative 1 but it is not an option! I ordered a very expensive Alice and Olivia vegan leather jacket from Saks Fifth Avenue. NEVER received the jacket. contacted them. They made me wait an additional week to see if would arrive. Never did! Contacted them again and they submitted a claim and later contacted me to tell me they denied my claim after three weeks of waiting I am out of 630$ and no resolution from them! Very unhappy!!!!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2022

I’ve never in my life felt so humiliated and discriminated like today in this Saks in the perfume department. To the managers of the city brickell saks, you guys have to training better your seller in education, customer service and the brands that you have!!! Today 10/16/2022 in the afternoon I went to Saks to the perfume department and a middle age lady with a dark red hair put it up (don’t know her name but she is **), tried to show me some perfumes, I told her that I buy perfume from a web site that they are cheaper than Saks. Immediately she changed her attitude and started to look at me in a bad way, another guy (tall, dark hair and ** too) came and started to asking me how much the Delina cost in this web site, I told him that the difference is 70$. I asked her if They had Xerjoff (an Italian collection perfume brand) and she looked at me and says in very rude way that she didn’t know that brand and the guy says the same thing …. THEIR FACES WERE Like “you buy cheap things and that brand nobody knows it“!!!

Guys, If you don’t know some brands doesn’t mean that they don’t exist, and SAKS HAS TO TRAIN THEIR SELLER BETTER!!! Then, another girl that she was in the Parfums De Marly part asked to the lady about the web site and she told her: “ALL THOSE WEB SITE SELLS PERFUME CHEAPER FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY IT HERE“!!! I felt so bad, nobody in my life have treated me in that way, I felt discriminated and humiliated!!! That lady doesn’t know me!! I can afford perfectly fine the perfume that I want it. Just My CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN bag and my hair extensions together make her monthly salary!!!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

I have ordered something in April. Still haven't received my refunded money. I contacted them a million times. The dollar rate in my country has increased. They are unresponsive and very careless. This is a scam.

Saks Fifth Avenue Company Information