Saks Fifth Avenue

Compare Retail Stores

Research top Retail Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Order rejected after promised delivery date. Stated credit card declined. It was already on my bill and credit card company stated they approved 2 hours on the phone said would reorder but would need to wait 2 weeks to get $75 refund with original order special price. Four hour on the phone finally agreed to give the discount directly and two of the promised sample with the order. Told I would get it expedited in 2 days.

A week later I did not get it. It was at Fedex. After another 41 minutes on the phone the Fedex supervisor called and said he would deliver it to me at home himself win a half hour. He did deliver it in one hour. The promised samples which were part of the lure to buy the product were not included. Another 20 minutes on the phone and I am promised an email. This is not the first time I have had a problem ith Sas online. Wrong items and several weeks after the promised expedited delivery. This is my last order from them since my experiences are not just isolated instances. Orderer beware!

I ordered a wallet online a few weeks ago. It had to be cancelled because they couldn't ship to P.O. boxes in Canada. So I tried to re-order and the wallet was out of stock. So I had called a customer sales rep and the person I spoke with told me I'd have to call the San Francisco Saks to place my order since they had it in stock. Which was strange. Why would I have to go out of my way and call long distance. Anyway, he gave me the wrong hours. Said they were closed and told me they were 3 hours ahead which would've been 11pm, umm no it was actually 7pm since I was calling MST and it was 8pm here. He obviously was from overseas somewhere. And didn't understand.

I tried to re-purchase the next day and it said that the item may or may not ship to me because of inventory issues. So I had to wait again. Finally, I got confirmation it was in stock and was being sent to me. I checked the tracking info and twice it said "verifying recipient's address. Slight delay may occur." A few days went by still no change. I called Canada Post to open an investigation to see where my package was. And they mentioned they're may have been an issue with the bar code or the label was smudged?! Weird! They said to contact the sender and ask them to open an investigation which when I spoke with them said they did and then the lady from customer care called me back and said they couldn't get a hold of Canada Post. Like what the hell??

I'm so confused at this point. I have emailed Saks 5 times regarding this issue and spoke with Canada Post 3 times just for one stupid parcel that these people at Saks cannot seem to figure out what happened to my package. I'm extremely upset with their customer service or better yet their lack of. I shouldn't have to be hunting down this package everyday especially when no one is able to give me answers. I've ordered from Nordstrom no problem many times. And will never order from Saks again. Being that they are a high end store their customer service is very low end. I'd probably receive better customer service at Wal-Mart or something. Terrible first online experience ever! Do not order from Saks! They need to get it together and have people who work in customer service actually know what they're doing!!

I had a very poor experience at Beachwood, OH store regarding Christian Louboutin shoes that were on sale. I live in NY so I was there. Husband was at Cleveland Clinic and found a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes marked down from $995.00 to $674.50. I decided to purchase them but the woman said they were "pre sell" so when I got home to upstate NY, I called her the next day. She charged the shoes to my MasterCard and said she's ship them out. I have an online account with Capital One and checked to make sure she charged them and she CHARGED THEM TWICE! I had over $1,200.00 charged on my card for this purchase. I was so upset, I called her and she did not believe me.

She asked me for a screen capture of my Capital One account but I have no cell so husband went to the library to make a copy to send her but he got locked out of the account. We were beside ourselves. I had to call the Fraud unit at Capital one which is in another country, explained to them what SHE had did and then another unit called "investigative" called me back. It was a mess! They had to credit me for one pair of shoes I never purchased, mailed Saks a statement which they ignored and finally we got a hold of the shoe manager at Saks and she said she would credit me but only after she went "upstairs" to look at the master computer? What is that? It went on for months which locked up my Capital One card because I was close to maxing it out.

Saks employees do not know what they are doing. Their website is a mess. They sent me the wrong handbag before. The color was wrong and another thing I had a problem with Chanel makeup. They said they would charge to me as I had items on hold and they never did. Limited edition and I lost out! The website is whacky. They have the wrong prices on things and the wrong totals of ounces of cosmetics as well. Their webmaster needs to be fired. Very poor and upsetting experience. I suffer from anxiety. I was shaking and had to take my medications. I don't shop at Saks anymore.

Do not shop from them. I ordered an item 1 month ago still have not received anything. I have called their customer service center 7 times!! They all say the same thing, apologize, tell me they will call me with an update within 24 hours and it never happens. These people are unethical and dishonest.

If I could give negative stars I would! I placed an order for a pair of Gucci sandals on May 12, with a promise of a shipping date of June 3rd since they were back ordered (every other place was back ordered until November). Paid through PayPal and since they were a birthday gift for my boyfriend, I shipped them to his house but the billing address was my address.

On May 15, I got an email from Saks saying I needed to update my payment info. I called their 877 number and spoke to a woman who took my credit card info and assured me their system would be updated. I never received a new confirmation email which I found odd, so I called them again a few days later. The man I spoke with told me that I would be receiving a phone call from a customer service rep within 72 hours to confirm my new payment method. After five days past, no phone call so I call them again. This time I speak with a woman who says that they never call to confirm new payments but I should have received an email. She has her manager look into the notes on my account and confirms that my new payment method was accepted. June 3 (the day my order was supposed to ship) comes and I receive nothing saying that the order has been shipped.

The following day I call their 877 number, and the woman I speak with comes to the line and says "I'm sorry ma'am but your order has been cancelled." When I ask why she tells me my bank would not allow the payment to go through. I say that's ridiculous since I have more than enough money in my account (mind you this never showed up on my account as a pending charge which I also found very strange). I tell her to run the card again because there must be a mistake and she tells me that the shoes are now out of stock. They don't have a pair in any stores and she is sorry.

I call my bank and they inform me that no purchase has been declined, in fact Saks never tried running a purchase through in the first place. Now I'm livid. I call back and explain to another customer service representative my whole experience, from day one, and how my card was never run. She puts me on hold and comes back and says their security cancelled my order because the billing address didn't match the shipping address and that the two must match. I'm dumbfounded, I'm sending these shoes as a gift, the recipient lives in another town, why can't I ship them to someone and why am I given an opportunity to put a different shipping address than a billing address if this isn't allowed?! I ask to speak with her manager. A woman with a horrible attitude gets on the phone and tells me that there's nothing she can do to help me and she's going to add me to the end of the list of people waiting for these shoes. To the end!

She also tells me that once the order was flagged my shoes were given to someone else. I ask her why I never received any indication of my order being cancelled? She tells me that they just cancelled it that morning, I explain that they were supposed to be shipped the previous day, she tells me I'll be getting that email soon. It's now 2 weeks later, still haven't received it. I called corporate, left a message with a man who was writing them an email to call me, never got that call. I called another manager who promised me a call back, never got that.

Finally after writing a letter on Facebook someone contacted me. She was looking into the matter. She told me if they didn't have the shoes she would offer me 20% off another pair of shoes. Two days later she emails me saying that the shoes are sold out completely but she can give me 20% off of the white pair (I ordered them in black). I wrote back to her saying if I wanted them in white I would have ordered them in white, I would consider buying a black pair of a different brand. Never heard back from her after. I bought a pair at Bloomingdale's and it was a breeze. In my opinion I think Saks never got the shoes in. Their customer service department is all over the place, not trained and misinformed. The worst retail experience ever! I will never ever shop here again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saks Fifth Avenue?

Do not buy online from SAKS. I returned a jacket at the post office June 3rd, 2017. Today is June 13th. When I track package "Still in Transit". Saks has the post office hold until they dispatch their own shipper to pick up at the post office. Meanwhile I pay interest on a expensive jacket for 3 weeks. What a SCAM. When you call the 1-800 number no matter what selection you make it acknowledges nothing and goes back to phone greeting. Low class store.

I tried to communicate and resolve an issue I have with recently purchased designer sunglasses with customer service, which sadly Saks is transferring overseas to a very difficult to understand customer service person whom I could barely communicate. I didn't get anything resolved, she could hardly hear or understand me and I could barely understand her. I asked to speak to a manager but was told that they were unavailable. It was obvious by the background sounds and conversations that there was no store manager available because the call wasn't even going to someone the U.S. I was so frustrated I had to end the conversation. Why has Saks gone this route? Why not keep customer service in your store where we shop? They used to be a great place to shop and do business, what happened? Very disappointed.

Over a month ago I ordered a Prada wallet and received a Tory Burch handbag instead. I called and was instructed by a customer service rep in broken English to return the bag with all of the packaging. I did so, and 2 weeks later received the bag back in the mail stating Saks could find no proof I purchased the bag. I wasted another hour of my life on the phone trying to explain to another non English speaking rep that Saks sent me back my return. They put me on hold for a half hour, refused to let me speak to a Supervisor, then another person came on the phone asking where my Prada wallet was sent to? Hello??? I ordered it from you!!! I was so very frustrated. I called my credit card company and am letting them get me my refund. Done and Done! Never again.

Extremely bad experience ordering online and still no order. Called 5 times to customer service to explain the problem and they were supposed to have helped me and re-order my item and again they failed miserably. Now the item is out of stock... inexcusable failure on their part... very bad experience. I'm quit shopping at Saks.

I have been a Saks Fifth Avenue card holder since 1991. Several months ago I made a larger payment on my account and for whatever reason remembered it as the balance - apparently I still had a nominal balance of something like $200. The e-statements had gone to my junk mail. I happened to check my junk this am and saw the bill so I logged on to pay - I think I was 50 days late - they had closed my account!!! I paid the small balance and called to inquire - was told that I would need to reapply. This is such poor customer service in my estimation - that I wouldn't have received a phone call something - especially considering that just 3 months prior I had made quite a large payment. It would have been clear that there was no financial distress, etc - horrible, horrible customer service. I'll take my Amex and go back to Neiman Marcus!

I've made an order on April 30th and was told I would get it in 3-5 days. I tracked my shipment and saw it was returned to the shipper. I contacted their customer service and was told it'll be reship as soon as it gets back. Few days later I contacted them again and asked what happened and they said, "Your refund is on its way." I told them I didn't ask for a refund so the guy said "Order it again when you get your money." I said alright.

A week later I contacted them again and asked what happened and the guy said the shipment will be reshipped as soon as we get it. I told him the last guy said, "You'll get a refund." He said "You'll get a refund in 21 BUSINESS DAYS, or you can wait for another 15 days till we reship it to you." I'm pretty sure I'll contact them again in few days and I'll get a new replay. Also, they didn't send an email confirming the conversations I had with their customer service. I ask for one and they said no. They response in a *what can you do about it* way. For any one who's thinking of shopping at their store, DON'T. It's a scam.

Received another customer's order via FedEx (Lauren **, I have your bikini top). Have spent an hour on the phone with customer service overseas negotiating language barriers and looooong hold times to try to get this item picked up and my order reshipped. Was disconnected once. Asked that this item be picked up and my missing item reshipped. Was told I would be refunded and the new item reordered, this could take up to two weeks. Was told that the next pick up window is in 4 days (so 2 weeks and 4 days to get lost item?) and I should just "leave the package outside my door". I live in NYC, this is not a safe option. Offered to bring item to the store and was told it would not be accepted. Awful customer service. Called the brick and mortar who rerouted my call back to overseas customer service. Two thumbs down and no stars if I could.

I wish I can give them -1! Worst experience EVER!!! They constantly cancelling orders. No it even worst: they charge card, then they cancel order and then I have to run after them to get the money back which always include SAKS, BORDERFREE and my credit card company. Not once. First time I thought well it is a mistake, miscommunication, but second, third time! Stupid me. Never again. The funny thing is I am getting items with the promotional code, then SAKS telling me that promotional code is a glitch in the system and I have to repurchase items again, but as I paid already the sum with promotional code, that they hold, I have to only pay the difference. Nice! Never never again!!!

I placed an order on Apr 27, and received an email confirmed that my order received and being processed. But after that, I have not received anything. Waiting for a week, I chat them and was told because of their system error, my order just be omitted! Excuse me, so if I am not contacting you, you will not letting me know this cruel fact and keep me waiting forever?! And they told me the only thing I can do is placing a new order now. I said OK, but my size is sold out now!! And what they reply is that, "I am sincerely apologise for your convenience. And can I further assist you?" My answer is NO! WILL NEVER COME BACK TO SAKS EVEN!!

I reopened my Saks account last Friday with the idea of availing of their double reward points event that began yesterday. Since I planned to make a major purchase of $2000, this was a tempting prospect. I got approved right away by Capital One bank who is their card issuer. But when tried to use the card for a purchase online I found my account was 'locked'! Perplexed, I proceeded to call and find out what was wrong. After 3 phone calls with various reps and more than a couple of hours later I still didn't have an answer. In conclusion I was told that this was due to some Saks 'internal' procedure and had nothing to do with the bank. I was assured that I will get a call back with an explanation within 72 hours which have already passed but no one has called me so far.

The double points event lasts only 3 days and I was getting anxious so I called them again; after a 20 minute of being on hold and another 15 minutes of talking to a rep I still got no answers; all she could tell me that someone will from their security department will call me within 3 days... By that time of course the bonus point event will have ended. I have actually had better experience with Walmart who is pretty lousy as far as customer service goes. By now I am very upset and disgusted not just about not getting the double points but even more over having wasted so much time chasing this stupid matter. This so called prestigious store ought to be ashamed of itself.

Got items purchased with a total of more than $250. Got a gift card with the purchase with an expiration of 4/30/2017. Tried to purchase some items today and it has been voided. The "management" explained that during the time that I ordered, I have reported an item that has not been sent to me so they have deducted the amount of the item from my total purchase without telling so they have to void my gift card. Now, what is so hard to replace the item that I originally purchased which got lost in the mail perhaps or have them inform me of the changes?? I did not use the card right away because my daughter put it somewhere. Saks Fifth is a BIG SAKS SCAM. Closed my account right then and there. I want my money back!!

I work in customer service and if I ever treated a client the way I was treated I would be fired. I ordered online - 5 items - the sale was too good to pass up. The item was supposed to arrive on April 13th. I received the confirmation on the 10th my order was shipped. Nothing came and my order couldn't be tracked and the system couldn't locate my item. I called customer service which was a nightmare. They were able to locate my unshipped item which I then requested to cancel. He told me I am not allowed and the store will ship it and I will get it "someday, but not sure what day". The item was a gift which arrived late and once finally received I headed to the closest store to return. The experience got worse. I always I feel like I am inconveniencing someone when I have to do a return. I apologized and explained what happened.

First she questioned the return label and receipt sent by Saks. It's what came in the box and had no barcode. My order again could not be located. I felt the need to show her my confirmation of my purchase and pulled up the email. She only responded with "I need your credit card." Ok fine. I handed it over. I asked if others have complaints about the online service and she responded with "I don't know" while placing my 5 items to the back counter. The manager is rolling her eyes and says to another worker "WTF". I was returning home decor items. I shop online often and very few times I've ever had to return items - this time it was only because it didn't arrive in time. This is hands down the worst online and in store experience. Be prepared for long call waits, frustrating conversation over the phone or in the store. An apology for the inconvenience goes a long way. I didn't even get that or a "Have a nice day." Terrible.

My son ordered a pair of Diesel shoes for his prom. The first order was canceled because his billing address did not match the bank's information. I totally understood this. We talked to our bank and had them correct the information as we had recently moved and they did not apply the changes to my son's bank card. We replaced the order which was about $60 cheaper. This was great, or so we thought until that order got canceled as well.

When I called about the 2nd order being canceled, I was told by a gentleman who was taking the call in another country, that the order was canceled in error and he would place the order again. Only this time it would be $45 more than my order that they canceled. I asked to speak to a supervisor because I did not feel that was fair. He informed me that a supervisor would call me back in one hour... that never happened.

I called again the next day and spoke to a gentleman who told me that he could only get the shoe down to about $10 more than we paid... I still felt this was unfair because the mix-up was not our fault this time. He connected me to a supervisor who was as rude as she could be and then when I asked to be returned to the gentleman to place the order and just eat the $10 she hung up on me because I said I would never order from them again... she hung up after she told me that was my prerogative.

As expensive as this store is and as expensive as these shoes are, I expected better. In this case I did not get what I paid for. I called again and after being on hold for another 20 minutes, I was able to place the order and was told we would get the shoes tomorrow... I'm wondering if we will get the shoes or another canceled order.

I bought a very expensive Burberry coat from Saks and it was supposed to take 1-3 business days, it took 12. But that's not why I decided to write a review here. Imagine my surprise when a $2000 coat from a supposedly luxury brand came in a flimsy carton box, no inside packaging, no bubble wrap, no garment bag, just basically thrown in there, like it was cheap piece of clothing. I had $80 pants from Zara arrive more carefully packaged then Burberry coat from Saks.

I ended up getting a credit card with them. My first purchase was a top on their website and had it shipped. The wrong top came. I had to return. I ordered the same one again thinking it surely wouldn't happen twice, yet again the wrong top came. I finally just kept the one they kept sending me because I was so tired of dealing with it.

Just recently I place two separate orders and two different times, and both orders never made it to my place. Both orders arrive in my city but they were sent back to Saks Distribution Center saying my address was incorrect and it wasn't. I have made two phone calls to Saks and they keep saying they are going to check on it and nothing happens. I called Federal Express and they told me it's not their fault, they delivered it to my local post office and it's the post office that didn't deliver it. I called my local post office and I was on hold for over 50 minutes, and finally hung up. I emailed Saks and just said, "I am so tired of hassling with it, just give me my money back."

I have no idea why I didn't get the packages, all my mail gets delivered just fine as well as other packages. It's only Saks. Their delivery system is the worst. They send it out Federal Express but then it goes to the local post office. Why even do that? Just send it directly or send it UPS. What a waste of time and hassle, not only that their packaging is horrible -- It just comes in a cardboard box, no nice wrapping or anything. I know their business is not doing good and they are closing stores. If they would get someone in there and change their customer service around by modeling after Nordstrom, they would do better. I'm never going to order anything from them again. They also don't even bother sending me a gift card for all the hassle. You get nothing except broken promises.

I had returned a defective zipper Prada wallet through UPS (so I can track) which was received and signed by Saks warehouse employee on Mar 2nd, 2017. Since then I've been back and forth trying to get my $615.00 back to my Amex. After promises of getting back to me which no one did. I was told today that they have no record of my return. It's unreal I feel Saks' standards of customer service are getting worst day by day. Not sure if I will ever see my money back. They have my product and they have my money.

I ordered several items on the Saks website a few months ago and received an item I didn't order, but an item I did order was omitted. However, the packing slip incorrectly said the item I ordered was in the box. I sent the incorrect item back, but it took 3-4 phone calls and at least an hour on the phone (and many weeks) before I was refunded for the item I never got. Now, this month, I ordered three items. Of the three, one was the incorrect item and one, a jacket, had no tags on it. I tried on the jacket in my bedroom and thought it was ugly (didn't look as it had online) and it didn't fit. I put it back in the box immediately and sent it back several days later. Now they are telling me that it had no tags and is damaged and insist that I wore it and must pay for it. I did not wear it. I've never done anything like that in my life and am insulted by the accusation. This was 100% their error and now they are making me pay. In my opinion, that is a total scam.

I have been ordering from Saksoff5th for several months and didn't have a major problem with them so far. I had shopped during two of their Family & Friends events to earn a gift card. Both times I never received the gift card, even after placing several calls, I just was told, they had sent it via email, but I never received it. I finally was sent one promo code but over the wrong amount.

But my major problem started while I was on the phone with the customer service to inquire about the second missing gift card. I tried to sign in into my online account to verify the order number and must have made a typo. All of a sudden my account was locked. The representative was unable to solve my problem and told me they would look into it, with no result of course.

Over the last two weeks I have placed several calls to ask customer service to unlock my account. I also sent an email to customer service to ask for help (with no response from them). During my phone conversations with customer service with various representatives, I was sent temporary passwords, that didn't work, was told they would fix it within the next 30 minutes (never happened), was told that they had a technical problem and would fix it and call me back (never happened either).

Today I asked them to delete my account so I could create a new one. I was told that they deleted the account but that I would have to create a new account with a different email-address. Really?! This is my email address and I want to use it, not create a new email address. They locked my account without any explanation, and clearly have no expertise on how to resolve the problem. This is the most unprofessional customer service I have ever experienced. Saksoff5th just lost a customer!

Regarding online purchases: I paid an extra $15 to have my order shipped overnight to me to have in time for a wedding. They shipped my order 3 DAYS LATER! Why pay for extra shipping when they don't ship on time?? Anyway, the items didn't arrive in time for the wedding so I shipped them back. It had been almost 20 days and they still didn't give me a refund or email me that they received my return. I had to contact customer service several times and was told a different story each time. The last time I was told that it was shipped to their distribution center and then they sent it somewhere else for the return to be processed. So I'm out $400 for over a month due to their long process. Every other company that I order from online refunds me for my return within 7 days. I will never order from Saks online again. Terrible Customer Service!

After bringing home a dress I purchased less than a month ago for an event I have in May, I realized it was a bit big. After ordering the dress in a smaller size I decided then to return it. During the return process Danielle denied the return, stating that it was "worn". I responded saying it wasn't worn and that I only tried it on. She in turn said there were stains under the arm area... "sweat" marks. My immediate response after she showed it to me was "I did not see anything". She persisted, saying she could not take the returned dress and put it back on the floor. I explained the "mark" might have been from previous customers trying it on at the store. She continued in a harsh, argumentative and confrontational tone, barely if at all, making eye contact.

I have worked in retail for the past 5 years and have never heard anyone speak to a customer the way she spoke to me. Yesterday morning I took the dress to your downtown location and they graciously accepted the return. In fact, they offered to help me find another dress for the event I will be attending. This was a complete 360 from what I went through uptown. It was, in fact, the appropriate experience; one that would bring me back into the store. I do hope in the end not a single one of your customers has to experience the humiliation and sheer embarrassment I did. And no one appreciates and understands the in-store experience and the value of the customer relationship better than me.

I purchased several items at Saks off 5th and all were charged to my Saks card. I also used a $100.00 gift card against the amount. I returned one item the following day and another 2 weeks later. Assuming they went directly back on Saks card I was surprised to see all charges on my monthly statement with no returns. I made numerous, long distance phone calls over a SIX DAY period, being put on hold for extended periods of time, customer service reps promising to call the store and call me back and none did. I took employee numbers and two of them were false.

After speaking with the store via a customer service rep, who also hung up during the call, I was informed that one return was put on the gift card, that was disposed of as it was spent and the other one went on my bank Visa. Why would the returns not be put directly on my Saks card as this is the original method of payment? I have incurred all the costs for long distance on my cell phone as I am in the U.S. Not to mention, the time, frustration and stress this has caused. No one has an answer, no one takes responsibility and no one is interested in customer satisfaction or a happy customer. There are numerous retailers such as Neiman, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom and Holts (in Canada) so goodbye Saks!!!

This is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. I ordered two bags from Saks. One is Prada which I preordered. It says they won't charge me until around April when they have the bag. I got first bag and I didn't really like it. I asked for return. Then oddly I saw my credit card got charged on Prada bag and I received instead of a bag, a party dress. So I called the customer service and asked for returning both items. I specifically asked they need to refund the amount of Prada bag they charged me instead of the party dress.

It has been over a month and I didn't receive any refund, I called again today and explained my situation. The people at customer service had no clue where those two items are and when I asked them to look again because thank God I took the pics of two waybills, they hung up on me! It is very frustrating with the overall service and I don't even know when I will get my money back on those items. One thing I am certain is I will never order from Saks website again. Why bother really, I can just go to the brand stores for better experience. And most of all they won't keep my refund money if I happen to return the item.

I never write reviews but this has been an absolute horror show. First of all Saks is supposed to stand for a brand of quality yet their service center does not have English speaking employees. Because of the choppy English it is hard to understand their call center staff. I have a problem with my Saks Off Fifth bag online. I have called several times to have it fixed and have been on the phone for 2 hours with the service center!!! It is unbelievable how they don't even understand what you are saying let alone fix the problem. I want to spend money for goodness sake. The service center employees tell you it will be fixed once they finally understand yet it has been 5 days and now I cannot even sign into my account. Seriously thinking of not shopping here anymore and I spend a good amount of money at Saks. I am so disgusted and fed up with this poor customer service. It is unbelievable.

I bought 4 shirts for Christmas from Saks. I ordered a XL, the sizes were too small. I am not obese I like a loose fit shirt. The shirts were so small I could not button it up. I called to exchange them for a larger size. I was informed the shirts are no longer in stock, and I could not exchange them. I request a refund. I was told no problem, I will receive a return label. (10) days went by I have not received an email with a return label.

I called the store, I explain my problem, I was told it has been more than (30) days, that was nothing they could do. I told the representative I originally called 20 days after I received my order, I immediately requested to speak with a supervisor. I was placed on hold for 22 minutes. I am stuck with four shirts I cannot wear. This company is ridiculous, I would not recommend this company or do business with this company again.

I have been a loyal customer for over 25 years, but that has changed! Who is in charge now? What happened to the upscale department store and customer service we all knew and loved? I returned a package December 4, 2016, I tracked my return and it was delivered and received December 8, 2016. All the phone calls to customer service were absolutely NO HELP, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Told me to wait 7-10 business days and call back. So I did. NO HELP! Customer service simply told me to call back, give it 7-10 business days. So I did once again.

It is now January 13, 2017 and I'm still waiting on a confirmation e-mail and a credit on my VISA for an item returned December 4, 2016 and reached Saks December 8, 2016. My returned item has been delivered and sitting at Saks warehouse for 6 weeks waiting "to be checked in". Saks never was like this. The customer ALWAYS came first in the past. It's a shame. A side note, I returned packages to Canada, Neiman Marcus, Spain, and Italy all the same day as the Saks package and ALL were credited back to my VISA with 7 days.

Saks Fifth Avenue Company Profile