2.9/5 (206 ratings)

About Saks Fifth Avenue

Saks Fifth Avenue Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saks Fifth Avenue?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saks Fifth Avenue?

Original review: June 10, 2020

I purchased 4 pair of boots online from Saks Off 5th. The order was delivered in two separate shipments, one arriving past the promised delivery date. I opened the first shipment, kept 1 pair of boots and returned the other two pairs. I used the label provided by Saks and took it to the UPS store. The 2nd box arrived and I didn't even open it. I printed the return label and took it to the UPS store. Both tracking via UPS shows a delivery to Pottsville, PA. I never received a refund. I contacted the customer service(offshore) and they said they only received 1 shipment and I had used the boots. This is 100% untrue, I never opened the box. I inquired about the other box of 2 boots, they said they couldn't locate them. I have contacted them for months, the last was yesterday. I was on hold for over 45 minutes. I was told they would check distribution center, again. I asked to speak to a manager, put on hold, then told no one was available.

I'm out $400 and no boots. I've sent emails, called, spoken to American Express. No one is willing to assist. I started researching (which I should have done prior to ordering from them) and discovered many complaints online about not being refunded, being told that you returned a used item, etc. This seems extremely fraudulent. I thought they were a reputable retailer. I can provide the tracking information/screen shots to show the returns were made. I'm very frustrated and not sure where to turn. How do I get my money back?

Original review: June 8, 2020

I pre-ordered 3 items in October 2019 (all Oscar de la Renta), totaling almost $8000. Expected ship date of first 2 items was January 2020. February 2020 rolls around and no items. Customer service never responded to my e-mails so I called. Obviously customer service is off-shored and they don't have access to any more info than the customer does. They indicated they didn't know why the items had not shipped or when the items would ship.

After waiting several more months, I cancelled the order. Remaining item was scheduled to ship in April 2020. May 2020 rolls around and no dress. Again, the e-mails to customer service went unanswered. So I called and once again, they didn't know why the dress hadn't shipped or when it would, but they assured me that I would someday receive my item! It's now June and no dress so I cancelled the order. I was able to find the same dress at Net-a-Porter and I received it just a few days after ordering! I don't understand why Saks doesn't want to sell me anything?!? And how can they not return e-mails sent to their customer service address?

All I can think with the never delivered pre-orders and other stories of refunds being held etc. is that Saks is trying to inflate revenues with accounting trickery by booking the revenue but not actually delivering goods and/or significantly delaying refunds. I hope Neiman Marcus emerges from its reorg stronger than ever because they are a much better organization than Saks. Don't pre-order through Saks! You will never receive your items and you'll be able to find them at other sites with much less hassle!

Original review: June 6, 2020

I purchased a toiletry bag online from Saks. Original cost $100 on sale. Now for only $63. Upon arrival the bag was tagged with a $47.60 price tag. What a scam! Buy low sell high - Wow. After calling customer service, my first 2 calls were disconnected halfway through - each time on hold for over 30 minutes. The 1st rep, she talked to her supervisor & told me how I was saving $$$ after she looked it up online - didn't quite get the point - then I was disconnected. The 2nd rep I gave him my telephone number in case we get disconnected - never bothered to return call.

After another 35 minutes on hold, the 3rd rep came on - I explained again about being disconnected twice - giving my telephone number again in case we were disconnected. This rep was more competent. I had to take photo of the product & tagged price - responding to his email, which I did for "price match guarantee", which seemed absurd to be stated that way but probably better than saying we're ripping off customers online. Finally the rep said I would be receiving q $16.71 credit in 3 to 5 days. I hope it arrives as another call to customer service doesn't thrill me - BEWARE ONLINE SHOPPERS OF PRICE GOUGING.

Original review: June 3, 2020

This was my first (and last!) purchase from Saks Fifth Avenue. I purchase some shoes from them on April 17th. Cancelled the order the same day because They put my order under investigation and because it wouldn’t be here for next day shipping which I paid for. It would take up to 2 weeks or whatnot. Well here it is June 3 and I still haven’t received my refund. I’ve been calling every week. And still haven’t received my money back!

Original review: June 1, 2020

This was my first (and last!) purchase from Saks Fifth Avenue. I purchase this item from this company because I thought that as a high-end department store they would not sell a product that is of poor quality. Wrong! The product is a piece of junk of such poor quality that it does not work as described. So I tried to return it. Since the reason for my return is that it does not work as described, I wanted free shipping. Called 3 x, was on hold for over 2 hours, sent an email and never heard back. They charged 7.99 for shipping it out to me and now they want 9.99 for the return (the product cost 24.99 - on sale from 49.99) In other words, they expect me to pay a total of 17.98 for nothing! Horrible company. Do not buy from them!

Original review: May 27, 2020

I purchased two items totaling approximately $265 online. Items were in stock with a free gift. I was to receive it 2 days shipping. I receive the free gift which is nothing but not the main items. I call several times and they assure me it is coming. 2 weeks go by and nothing so I call again. They tell me that the order has been cancelled by them due to item not in stock. Since I used a gift card, I asked them to return the funds to my gift card. Another week go by and I check my gift card balance and one has -0- balance, 2nd gift card has partial credit. I call and they tell me that it has been escalated for resolution. After nearly a month, no contact from them nor my gift card restored. This is complete fraud. If it was a credit card, I could have stopped payment but this is a gift card in their control. I will never buy a Saks gift card ever.

Original review: May 17, 2020

So I was at Saks buying a backpack for my mom for Mother's Day and the lady who was ringing me up was so rude. Her attitude towards me was horrible and it was because it was hard for her to ring up the item I picked out because the bar code was a little worn away so she couldn't scan it. The only thing she needed d to do was key in the numbers. I don't understand how any of that is my fault or how I deserve to get that sort of treatment. This wasn't even the worst part.

I had to return the backpack and that experience was worse. I had another ruder woman help me with the return. I peeled the bar code sticker off before I gave it to my mom because you typically cut off price tags before giving anything as a gift. Because of this, the lady who was doing my return was trying to say she couldn't do the return because there wasn't an item number (the tag was still there, it's just the barcode and price was gone). I had to point out the item number and description was on the receipt they gave me.

The receipt had faded marks on it and she tried to say she couldn't do the return because she couldn't see it on the receipt like it was my fault they gave me a faded receipt when I bought the backpack. I could make out the numbers on the receipt, she just didn't want to help me with my exchange. Her second attempt at keying in the numbers from my receipt was successful (she tried to say she couldn't help me before she even tried to key in the item number) and I eventually got my refund. The whole time she gave me a lot of attitude and tried to tell me she couldn't do the return before she even tried doing anything.

It shouldn't be so difficult to buy or return an item here and these associates shouldn't express this sort of attitude to their customers out of nowhere. I will not shop here ever again because of the service. I noticed the average score is 3 ish stars for Saks and I think this is a error. I see a lot of 1 star and 2 star written reviews for Saks but no 5 star ot 4 star reviews. There are no reviews about a Saks employee going above and beyond for a customer, being kind and courteous to a customer, nothing...

Original review: May 6, 2020

I've been a Saks customer online and in store for more than 20 years. I don't know what is going on there, and I know that everyone is backed up due to COVID-19, but this is ridiculous. I ordered an item and they sent me the wrong item. They acknowledged in an email that they sent me the wrong item. After a month of calling and emailing (and they acknowledged they did receive the package using their return label and would credit me back), I receive no further response from them.

After a month they are still holding my money despite acknowledging that they sent me the wrong item and telling me they would credit it back. I called Saks 3 times and was on hold for an hour each time and not able to reach a live person. I emailed twice more with no response. Over a month. I finally had to go to my bank to get my own money credited back. Now I see that others on here are having a similar experience. NEVER shop Saks. I used to be loyal but they are playing games with people's money and it is not right.

Original review: April 29, 2020

This is by far the worst experience I've had while online shopping. This place is a clown house from top to bottom. They lost my first order, then refused to refund me until an almost month-long investigation. I paid again for a new order only to receive a used, dirty item that wasn't even the right model of what I ordered. Their solution is to pile another investigation and for me to order again for the 3rd time! That's a scam!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!

Original review: April 23, 2020

They sent me the wrong item and refuse to refund me - in other words, they steal your money and offer you store credit in return - as simple as that. Taking advantage of the COVID-19? Seriously? A truly frustrating experience. I cannot even believe that I am dealing with such a problem during these difficult times. Order# **. Placed on March 22. Unresolved to-date.

Original review: April 2, 2020

I bought a YSL Loulou mini purse in creme soft from Saks via ShopRunner. Received the purse pretty quickly, but upon unwrapping, it was a totally wrong purse, albeit the same brand. A black Crocodile leather purse arrived in a YSL box. The lid of the box has a scan code that matches the purse that arrived and the bottom of the box has a different code that matches the purse I ordered. In addition, the tag that was attached to the bag had the description of the purse I ordered. All in all, it is very apparent someone from Saks had tagged and boxed this incorrectly. Within hours of receipt, I dropped this back off @ UPS for a return. Saks received it 2 days later.... At this point, I have not gotten a refund...

Within a week, I received an email from Fedex that I will expect a delivery from SAKS RETURNS. I was puzzled and called customer service. Waited for 50 mins, and asked for the refund status of the order. To my horror and disbelief, the agent said the return warehouse could not prove that that was the bag they sent me!!! They said they are sorry this happened and sent the "wrong" bag back to me! And that they cannot do anything about it.

I was in disbelief.... First I am sent a wrong bag and now I am being indirectly accused of sending a different bag back? Agent said the supervisor will return my call within 24 hours, but of course I got no call back. At this point, whose words would count? Why am I, the consumer be held responsible for the mistake they made and then have to pay for it as well? There was no point in calling them back, so filed a dispute with my credit card instead. I have all the pictures of boxes not matching and the wrong secured tag.... Now crossing my fingers that they will charge back to saks, otherwise I am stuck with a grandma looking purse and out of $1552! Will never shop with saks again.... NM and Nordy are much better.... Utterly disappointed....

Original review: March 30, 2020

I am having a bad experience with Off Fifth and customer service has been a nightmare. I wrote an email and was looking for an address of a manager or someone who could possibly be interested in the bad customer service I have been having. I started to read the many letters and I was stunned. There will not be any manager interested in my situation as letter after letter described service almost worse than mine. Is there not anyone in today’s environment at Saks who would be horrified at the treatment so many customers seem to be having? What happened to the Saks of yesterday who treated a customer with respect and made an effort to solve a problem. These letters should be in a very visible place for prospective customers to see before making a purchase. There are too many places for us to spend our money to tolerate the treatment apparently SAKS condones.

Original review: March 12, 2020

I ordered a dress on final sale on-line at Saks off 5th, but received a t-shirt instead. Called customer service and got a return authorization, since this was the wrong item, and returned it according to the instructions with the authorization form. Saks then refused the return, and sent the t-shirt back to me, claiming that it was a final sale, and that it was in unsaleable condition: used, worn, washed, and tags removed. None of these were true since I sent the item back in exactly the same condition that I received it, without even trying it on. I called the customer service again, but they insisted that the warehouse examination was final and irrevocable, that I wore and washed the item, which I found quite insulting, and told me they would not take the return or issue a refund. I am never shopping at this store online or physical store again.

Original review: March 7, 2020

A few weeks ago I bought a pair of Alexander McQueen sneakers which turned out defective. Within a few hours of use a section of the shoe had already wrinkled badly, something not present in any other section of this shoe or the entire other shoe. Many friends have these exact model of sneakers and they all point out this is a defect, after months of intense use none of my friends have had this happen to their shoes so I contact Saks with my complaint and still havent received a follow up.

Original review: March 4, 2020

Went through three sales reps to pick up my online order. No one took the time to help or even look at my receipt. SMH. My first time going. I’m so big on customer service and it was awful. I hated it. Why me?

Original review: March 2, 2020

I was expecting an elevated level of service….Wow was I wrong. My experience at Saks Fifth Avenue - Toronto - Sherway location was shockingly unprofessional. On Thursday, February 20th I went to Saks along with my 91 year old mother looking for a mother of the bride dress. A lovely lady, Angie, assisted me in showing me several dresses and taking photos so I could share with my daughter. I found a lovely full length red dress which as a bonus had been marked down from $1097.00 to $438.80! I loved the dress but I was worried that it was a bit too fitted and I was unsure of the red colour for the wedding. Angie very kindly said I could take it home and I could return it within 14 days if I changed my mind. She made a notation on the receipt as well.

I decided over the course of the weekend that it probably wasn’t ideal so I went to Saks at the Eaton Centre which I was told had more of a selection. I fell in love with a dress there and purchased it. I returned to Saks Sherway on Thursday, March 27th, seven days after the purchase. As soon as I handed over the garment bag, Nicole **, the interim Manager for the store, grabbed the dress, called over several other sales girls and told them to take the dress to alterations. I had no idea what was happening. She then proceed to tell me that the dress was unsaleable. I assured her that the dress was in the exact condition that I had purchased it in.

She accused me of removing the tags and reaffixing them suggesting I had worn it on the weekend. I assured her I had not. It would have been quite impossible as the dress would have had to be shortened by at least 6 inches to have been wearable. She refused to listen, she just kept saying that the dress was unsaleable and would I please take the dress and leave the store. I asked to see the store manager who apparently was out of the country and Nicole was as far up as I could go. I refused to leave with the dress. The accusations continued for about 30 minutes in front of many of the staff as well as many customers.

Fortunately, the original salesgirl, Angie, showed up and convinced Nicole to refund the money. Nicole wouldn’t just leave it there. She gave me a lecture on how it was my responsibility to ensure tags were properly affixed when I bought a garment, and if I was to try a dress on at home, it has to be done on a carpet. I had tried the dress on once for 5 minutes. I left the store in tears. Yes I did get a refund but it was a humiliating and stressful experience.

I once again tried to contact the store manager and received a call back from Paul **, Group Sales Manager. He listened, said very little, and basically said I should be happy that I got my money back. He once again said I gave the dress back in unsaleable condition and the store had now written off the dress and taken it as a loss. Frustrated by the entire experience and unconvinced that any of this was true, I returned to the store on Sunday, February 29th with my daughter. The unsaleable, written off dress, was back on the rack for sale. Same condition, same tags....in other words, I was lied to.

Original review: March 2, 2020

Saks is the worst business ever! I’m currently filing a police report against them and their distribution center. I processed a return. I sent the package back there, has been no updated tracking on the package since February 17. it is now March 2nd. I’ve called 3x in regards to my return. They tell me “oh we received the package but the box was empty"!! Going through the tracking process the label had to be restored so I’m guessing the package got damage, still there is no confirmed delivery with the tracking. They were not helpful at all.

I called FedEx and what the lady told me at FedEx and what saks is saying is two different stories. I’ve called back to tell the saks customer service what FedEx suggested them to do they had me on hold for 42 minutes then hung up on me. That’s exactly what I get for trying saks. I’ve never shopped from them, I have Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Bloomingdales credit card. I’ve never had problems with purchases or returns. I should of known to stay away from when saks when I first experience the customer service was trash!!!

Original review: March 1, 2020

Realized I was never credited for a return to Off Fifth. They are refusing a refund even though I have tracking information. Called customer service number. Dozens of calls. Hours of exasperation on hold and waiting for supervisors from Philippines saying they understand and are sorry but do nothing to help, blaming the “back office”. Totally inept.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Saks had the upmost terrible customer service I have ever seen.. I ordered a pair of Gucci sneakers from them for $961 .. I got confirmation that’s my item would arrive in 2 days express shipping, and the money had been taken from my account. 2 days later I still don’t receive the sneakers and I get a email saying my order has been canceled for security reasons .. every one in customer service speaks in a foreign accent and they were very unhelpful. They told me that if I had tried to place the order again they could not guarantee the same thing to not happen. Now I have no shoes and I have to wait 7 days for my money. I will never order from them again.. I’ll stick to Neiman Marcus or the official Gucci website from now on. Please read these reviews before you purchase from Saks.

Resolution response: Feb. 24, 2020

Issue was resolved after weeks of issues.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

I've had to order larger version of the same Alexander McQueen Heroine bag twice to get the correct item sent to me. (This item is $1200+.) The first time I ordered the item, Saks Off 5th sent me the mini version instead of this larger size by mistake. Completely frustrating, I returned the incorrect item by mail as instructed by customer service (and re-ordered it AGAIN in hopes to get the right size-- so now I have two charges of the $1200+) and just today, I received the same mini size (incorrect bag) that I already shipped back weeks ago in the mail because Saks would not accept the return even though I was told many times by email they would.

I called customer service today and they only can submit a request to have the bag inspected a second time, which means everything is up in the air regarding my return. This has been the most frustrating online shopping experience. I currently have two charges on my account for this AMQ bag when it should be only one. Side note: the second order of this bag arrived promptly AND WAS THE CORRECT BAG in decent condition. So I have the bag I wanted BUT also have this mini version that I do not want and did not order in the first place.

I was also told by email I could return the incorrect bag to a store, so I drove 2 hours to the closest store, and guess what.... they would not accept the return or offer any helpful solutions. I never even took the mini bag out of its original packaging because it's just not what I want, way too small. I left it in its original packaging and still have issues with returning. Sounds like the store it was shipped from accidentally placed the wrong bag in the shipping box. I understand accidents happen but I've gotten no useful help so far with processing this annoying return. Please note that the mini version of this larger Mcqueen bag looks EXACTLY the same (same color/shape/etc) just is the smaller in size, so I understand maybe by looking at an online image, it could be easily mistaken for the larger bag.

The online customer service has been nice but I will never order online from Saks off 5th. If this item was cheap, I would not go to all this trouble to get it returned but I paid over $1200 for this bag, and have since bought a second one once it became back in stock in order to get the correct bag. I would like to get this mini size bag returned as soon as possible but this process is taking forever. I have email proof that I am allowed to easily return this incorrect item but still having issues returning??

I will say the quality of the CORRECT size bag is nice, you can tell its not brand new as there are obvious marks on the gold hardware but it clearly isn't worth trying to return because of all these other issues I'm currently having. Also, why would someone put multiple price tag STICKERS on the suede lining of the bag???? After carefully removing the stickers (off the bag I am keeping), it left an annoying residue on the nice suede. What a frustrating experience.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Never try to get a price match here. They would promise to do it for you but will eventually deny it after you purchase the item for a full price. That’s what I’ve been going through over a month now and finally gave up. Please do yourself a favor and go to Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom. They are definitely much better. I will never ever shop at Saks.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

I updated my address and then placed an order. I received an email that it was sent but saw that it was to my old address. I then replied to the email as it said to, an hour after I got it saying that it was the wrong address. I have never received any confirmation about my order. When it was delivered, I then called to talk about the issue. I was told that they would see if they could get the package back. I then called back two weeks later to get an update. I was told it's still in progress. I then had to call back again two weeks later to find out that the case was closed. My main complaint is that my order was sent to my old address even though I had updated it, no one responded, ever, to my email, and I had to call multiple times to find out the case was closed. Because of this horrible customer service, I plan to never shop Saks again. -Joshua **.

Resolution response: Dec. 18, 2019

I was finally helped by a very nice person in customer service, but 8 phone calls of 30 to 60 minutes each, I find this to be a “little” over the top. So no, this was not a good customer service experience.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

I purchased a jeans in Final sale from 7 For All Mankind, a brand that I know very well. I received the jeans and it was clearly a fake jeans, and it wasn't even a good fake... I called the customer service and they agreed to give me a refund, even though it was a final sale, and they sent me a return label. I sent the item back, I waited a week, 2 weeks, and called 2 times to check on the status of my refund. Customer service always guaranteed me that I would receive my refund.

But all of a sudden, the package re-appeared on my doorstep, with a note that they did not accept the return. I called again, a call of 55 minutes, they would send Fedex to pick it up. I even stayed home but Fedex didn't come by. I am now AGAIN on the phone for half an hour and no one is helping out. WORST customer service ever, such a scam!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

I bought two Coach handbags online from Saks Fifth Avenue. The first experience was good: the bags were very well packed. Nothing was wrong. Several days later, I received a 15% off coupon by email. Then I returned the bags and made same purchase online when I could save more than $100. But the nightmare began. A FedEx driver brought me a square FedEx box. I signed the delivery and carried it home. I opened the box excitedly. However, there was only one handbag surrounded by some green plastic filled in air. Shabby packing. I just couldn’t believe my eyes. How could this happen?

I called customer service line in about 5 minutes and told them there was one item missing. The handbag I received had been sent out for photographing as there were notes inside the bag. The shipping label was cut from another box or cardboard then was taped by someone on top of the package I received. I provided customer service reps some pictures via email.

To make the story short, they said the investigation was on because the distribution center had sent complete order to my address. It took 10-14 days to finish the investigation. I called them several times to follow up. After 10 days, I was told that they had done the investigation. The shipping center sent two items to my address so the investigation was closed. How shameless they are! If they shipped two items to me, how come I only received only one? I’m so regret that I didn’t search for the reviews in advance. I put too much trust on this company. If there was zero star I could give, I would definitely do that. Stay away from this company. Never ever buy from it.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I Will never order on line from Saks Off Fifth or from Saks because of my experience with a return. They buried "Final Sale" somewhere which I NEVER would have ordered clothing as a final sale without trying it on. I spoke with an agent and he agreed to have me return the item, and emailed me a Return Auth and even a free shipping label 'due to my inconvenince'. Well, today they sent me the item again with a form letter, "'Dear Valued Customer' we are not accepting this return and you have to keep it." I called again and oddly enough 'no supervisor is available' and they said them will do another investigation. Still no answer from Saks. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I found a pair of cute boots on line that I wanted to wear to my Christmas party, I placed the order on 12/11 and paid the extra $25 for next day delivery. On 12/12 I get an email stating my estimated delivery is 12/13 WTF! I called up Saks off 5th and spoke to 2 woman who tried telling me that my order was not placed before 2:30pm and that is why I wasn’t getting my boots next day, I told them nowhere on their site next to the spot you pick your shipping method does it even say that. Saks knowing this still has no issue taking your money hoping you don’t complain so they make out. I think Saks off 5th should take more responsibility for what they falsely advertise. My husband warned me after stepping foot into their store that they were nothing shy of a Burlington store with overpriced items.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I bought two pairs of Ferragamo shoes along with other stuffs on Saks Fifth Avenue online store, as many of you know, Ferragamo is a European brand and the sizing can be different with US brands, I wasn’t sure what size would fit the best, so I bought multiple pairs. But both pairs were too big for me, and I had to return those shoes. I packed them carefully just as how they were shipped to me, all stuffed with paper shapers, a plastic stick to keep those shoes in their original shape and wrapped them with the paper that came in the box.

I used UPS to ship both pairs back and one pair was processed within two weeks. But for the other pair, I waited for three weeks and nothing was heard from Saks Fifth Ave. Three weeks after I shipped them back, today, I contact Saks and they told me they confirmed the other pair of shoes that I returned to them were FAKE and they wouldn’t accept the return and they also told me they shipped the second pairs of shoes back to me through FedEx.

After searching my recent pile of unopened Holiday packages, I found the package from Saks. I opened the package Saks shipped back to me, and everything in that shoe box was just a pair of shoes, COVERED with fingerprints, no paper wrappers or shoe shape supporters as how I returned these shoes. There is a printed paper note came with the shoe box claimed that the shoes I returned were fake. I wasn't even sure if this is the ACTUAL pair I returned. I called customer services twice and asked to speak with supervisors and they literally couldn't do anything but asked me to ship them back to do a second inspection. Who knows how long it’s gonna take and what could possibly happen during transportation! I politely rejected to ship them back again. I choose to bring those shoes back to a Saks Fifth Ave store and ask the store manager to do a second inspection.

If necessary, I will bring them to a Ferragamo store and ask them to do an authentication. When I bought these shoes from the Saks Fifth Ave online website, the order status page showed these shoes were shipped directly from vendor, and I had NEVER swapped these shoes to fake ones I swear to my dear lord! So, if they are truly fake, then Saks Fifth Ave should investigate their own return department, and it's possibly an INSIDE JOB. I had been shopping at Saks Fifth Ave online store very frequently. I don't think I will shop at Saks Fifth Ave anymore after this time – this is very frustrating and make me wanna curse!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I returned several items by mail and Saks did not provide a refund for all of the items I returned. I have never had this happen before. When I said I returned all of the items in the same box the rep basically accused me of lying. Stay away from this scummy business!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

Placed online order for sale on Gucci boots preorder. When I checked out price was different from sale price. I chatted online with a rep who assured me I would get discount price. Then I had another issue which I contacted another rep who then again assured me that everything would be ok and if not Saks would contact me. Item was due to be shipped Nov 2. I'm excited so I check to see when it will be delivered to find that the item is CANCELED and no longer available. This is the second time this has happened.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I would rate this zero star if I could. This item came 4 days later than initially paid 2-day shipping. It was a birthday gift and I had to buy something else. Therefore the item was not needed anymore. I shipped back to Saks. After almost two weeks (returned item delivered per tracking number) there was no refund. Chatted with their customer service rep numerous times.

Finally they told me the item was shipped back to me (I have not received the item yet). They denied my refund and the reason was the item had different leather as the one ordered and I didn't reported. First of all, how the hell on earth I would know the type of leather the designer used to make the bag? From a online picture? Secondly, obviously they shipped a wrong item in the first place. Third, when you return an item, there is a drop down menu to click a "reason", you can only select one. Do I need to tell them EVERYTHING they did was WRONG for me to NOT want the item. Consumers be aware. Never shop at SAKS!

Saks Fifth Avenue Company Information