2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.73/5

Menards Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Menards?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Menards?

Original review: July 18, 2020

This store has a complete selection of things needed for every job. Customer service is the best hands down. The best part is if you lose your receipt you can put your card in and print a new one. This is so convenient that it’s the first on my list.

Original review: July 13, 2020

Relatively new to our area, this place is amazing. Great deals, selection and rebates! Excellent source for hard-to-find woods, like maple & ash. If they were closer, we wouldn't shop anywhere else! Their tool and paint areas are especially noteworthy. They are also requiring masks, which I believe to be appropriate (other home improvement stores do not).

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 3, 2020

I shop frequently at Menards because they often have sale items I want in addition to rebates on certain items as well as your overall purchase. They also carry grocery items that I cannot find anywhere else. When doing repairs and simple home fixes I don’t hesitate to shop Menards. If I have a question about an item or what I should use someone is there with knowledge.

Original review: May 10, 2021

Menards has terrible customer service. Ordered a storm door and handle online. Picked up the items at the store and come to find handle is Bent, tried to exchange handle and they give me one that has been opened and returned. So ordered one online and received wrong handle and still waiting on a reply from customer service. Can't believe how terrible Menards is.

Original review: May 8, 2021

Menards in Lebanon, Indiana - The workers in the main store are great, but the short guy cashiering and the FOUR managers waiting at the front treat customers terribly! Don't shop here unless you want to be bullied and shouted down! Going to Tractor Supply from now on... they are actually nice to their customers.

Original review: May 2, 2021

I brought an item to return for a credit check that I bought and paid for and they took the item and said it was a high theft item and since I didn't have a receipt they were going to keep it unless I could come up with the receipt. This is nothing short of criminal theft by taking an item that I bought in the store out of my hands. I was able to prove I bought it and received my credit slip with much to do. I am reporting this to the Attorney General Consumer Fraud and starting a class action lawsuit. Don't do business with this unscrupulous, unethical company!

Original review: April 29, 2021

Received something damaged in shipping. No customer service telephone number. Email and it takes days to respond. Then they says things like, "You should not have tried that. We can’t refund now since you opened damaged item. Four days later."

Original review: April 28, 2021

Placed a good size online order and paid a premium for delivery. Delivery date was changed three times. Dates came and went with no communications from store. Each time I called there was no accountability for why delivery didn't happen and I was placed back on the end of the line. Finally had to cancelled order. EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Additionally, website does not offer a easy way to submit complaints to resolve the issue. BUYER BEWARE!

Original review: April 26, 2021

Went to Menards and spent 4400 on roofing supplies, mainly went there for the 11% rebate, 6 weeks later a check came in the mail but it is a spend only in a Menards store check not an actual rebate check to take to the bank. VERY DECEIVING ....BEWARE ....

Original review: April 19, 2021

Went to pick up online purchase and inventory wasn’t there. Sales rep tried to give me an inferior product I didn’t order. This has happened to others also happened last time I went. I will never go again! Terrible service.

Menards Company Information