1.28/5

433 Menards Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 17, 2019

Placed order for an American Standard sink on their Website. After 2 days, I changed my mind and attempted to cancel order. I was informed by Menards that the item was special order and could not be canceled and would I have to incur a 20 percent restocking fee - even though the sink had not even left their facility.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Black Friday 2017 I purchased 2 led shop lights. Approx 9 months later 2 weeks apart both died. I returned them to the same store in Lansing to the lighting department. They gave me 2 new ones. These Commercial Electric 42 in Brushed Nickel LED Shop Lights these fixtures were not the same as the 2 I bought. This was fine. They worked great for about 1 1/2 yrs. I took these back last week and is was told they don't sell that brand! When I received these fixture I was given a slip that stated that these were paid for, that got me out the door. How do I get these 2 junk fixtures replaced? I only went shopping 1 time on Black Friday and stood in line for hour to get in and that was at Menards in Lansing Mi.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Want to claim this page for your business? Learn More
Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Purchase vinyl flooring and needed installed. Was given 3 contractors to contact. Called first one, said he would be out that evening, was a no show. Went on internet to find more info on him and the only thing was POLICE RECORD. 2nd referral - only info was the fact he had his picture taken 5 times by internet app. 3rd referral was LG company and I could contact 60,000 contractors. Guess anyone can fill out a contractor's form. No due diligence from Menards for customers--safety, qualifications, Better Business Bureau, etc. Would not purchase anything that needs installing unless you have a reliable contractor you contact yourself. I personally will not be doing any business with Menards due to lack of customer service.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I went in to do an exchange. The first lady I spoke with told me that she would be happy to assist me. Then the general manager came over and told me that he couldn't help me 'cause he didn't know if the product I was trying to exchange was on sale at time of purchase. I did not want money back, just exchange for a smaller size. Then the general manager tells me the customer is not always right. Very poor excuse for a manager. I will never return to that store.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Couldn't find the right ceiling fan/light in 2 Menards Stores. Resorted to better selection ordering from Menards online. We thought we found the perfect fan with all the particulars we needed. Received fan very fast < 48 hrs after placing order. Husband found it easy to install. Directions weren't specific on determining which wire was for the fan control vs the light. We already had the wall switch/dimmer for operating fan and light in use from previous ceiling fan. He figured it out with one of his tricks. It looks beautiful. Operates whisper quiet but it's only been up a few days and not used in the winter.

Only issue is that the light fixture really only provides mood lighting. The light globe that came with it is a lovely amber glass which was stated on the description. It also came with 2 incandescent 60 W, candelabra tip bulbs. That just doesn't brighten the room up enough to find things buried in dresser drawers etc. It's being used in a bedroom. The description of fan failed to note the candelabra tip bulbs which we believe provide less bright light. We then changed bulbs to LED, daylight. That helped only some. Now the light that is cast in the room is an odd greenish color. It's some brighter with the bulb change but because the light globe is amber and the fixture only has 2 bulbs-small tip it seems it's just not bright enough when you want the max lighting. It doesn't seem that Menards has a replacement globe in white. But need to continue to shop around.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Menards?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

On several occasions I have tried to buy merchandise Menards has advertised only to find they do not have it and will not give you a Sorry Slip. Most recently I received an email advertising online specials at 9:05am. At 5:05pm I tried to order it. I received a message that it was not available online and it was only available in the store.

The next day I went to the store. I was told they didn’t have the item and could not order it. I was talking to the rude and less than helpful Department Manager. I ask to speak to the Store Manager. He chose not to speak with me without giving a reason. The issue was not resolved so I contacted their Customer Service. Don’t expect to talk to anyone. I sent an email requesting a call. After several emails back and forth I was referred back to the Store Manager. I was given a phone number and told I would need to talk to him. Why would I be inconvenienced any more? No Customer Service! I decided my only peace of mind would be to caution other potential customers.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Menards in Tinley Park the worst customer experience. I don't expect people to welcome me at the, door but don't run the other way. When approaching to ask for help employee starts waking the opposite direction.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

My wife and I are completely renovating our bathroom area. We've hired Contractors to do most of work. We decided to purchase a bathroom vanity from Menards. We were both excited as we looked at the bathroom vanities at Menards. They "looked" nice. We found one we liked and ordered it. One week later I received email our vanity was in. I brought it home and after opening it up, discovered it was damaged in several places. So, we took it back.

I asked to speak to general manager. I expressed my frustration, said we have everything almost completed with renovations. And now with this damaged vanity we would have to wait again for a new one to arrive. I said to him, because I picked it up and had help from family to carry it in my house and then have to carry it back out. And return to store, Menards should deliver the new product for free. He argued with me. Said it was my fault for not inspecting it at time I came to store to pick it up. Anyway he reluctantly said ok on delivery.

About week later I had email confirmation vanity was in at store. I called and man in delivery said he had no information on Menards delivering. So, then I spoke to a manager and he said I would have to call general manager next day to discuss this with him. I wanted my vanity now. So I could get it installed. I waited long enough, I didn't want to wait another day and speak to general manager who was argumentative few days ago.

So I went to Menards and went to dept. to pick it up. They got it on forklift and was ready to load in my truck. I said, "Hold on, general manager told me week ago it's my responsibility to inspect before taking it home." So I proceeded to open up packaging and a nice employee helped unpack. I took video and pictures while we were unpacking. And found damage to the vanity and poor workmanship. I asked for a manager. This particular manager was very nice and I received a full refund. To this day I am waiting on a vanity. However it has been ordered from an actual local reputable cabinet maker. I know now it will be top quality material. Should have done this before going to Menards.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Caveat Emptor...Buyer beware! Worst return policy and customer service! 53 days after receiving a wood flooring delivery from the Long Grove IL Menards store, I tried returning 22 boxes of overage. I was Shocked and Appalled to find that Menards would not refund the credit of $1622.33 to my credit card. Instead, I was given a Menards Merchandise store credit. The flooring was not in stock at the time the order was placed, however, I was advised to pay in full and take advantage of a rebate offer. My Signed order does not state anything regarding a store merchandise credit being issued for product returned after 90 days. As a matter of record, my return was 90 days & 9 hrs after payment and only 53 days after receiving the order. I do not need a store credit of $1622.23...I need the funds to pay my contractor! I'm done with Menards!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I'm a small business owner & spend around $3000 a month in materials from the hardware store. My go to is usually Home Depot but I figured I'd give the Menards in Olathe a try. Never again! Customer service is terrible & a lot of the materials are of poor quality! I purchased a tool & it fell apart after a couple weeks so I exchanged it & the new one lasted a month. So I go back to return the tool & get my money back. They told me sorry I can't get my money back or exchange because I already returned it once.

Then they told me I could go BUY a new one if I didn't want the old one. Are you kidding me! You want me to pay for the piece of junk again! How about you stand behind the products you sell. I have never had any problems returning & exchanging items multiple times at Home Depot up the road. This place is a joke & their tools are junk! Don't be fooled by the 11% off rebate - it'll actually end up costing you more time & money in the end. I'm staying with Home Depot!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

We purchased a shower panel system from Menards for over $2,000, we contractor was installing noticed dent in panel, called Menards and they reorder but would take at least a month to get here. 3 weeks later we find out they ordered the wrong panel and it would take another month. The whole time our shower is already torn up so we ask for our money back, they would not refund money since it has been over 90 days (93 to be exact) purchase even though they sent us a damaged product and reorder the wrong product. They only offered a credit. When to headquarters with no luck. Awful customer service to deal with issues they created. Will never shop there again

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

I purchased $4100 of flooring. The whole process was not had issues. Something that should have taken 2 trips turned into 4 trips. The Assistant Manager offered me a $120 refund to compensate me for damaged materials. Then he took it back and said he wasn't going to take a loss on those 7 boxes even though they damaged them. Instead, he said he would return them to the manufacturer as defective. I thought that was dishonest. Please keep in mind this discount totaled 0.3% of the entire order. I decided to return the whole thing for a full refund. I was told returning would cancel out their rebate.

Well They never sent me the rebate and they kept the total of the rebate out from the total refund. So they gave 100% of their product back after 5 trips of bad customer service and they kept $750.00 of my money stating they can't cancel the rebate, the rebate I still have not received. Very bad business and very dishonest of them. Don't shop there. PS this wasn't special order so according to their policy, I should have gotten a full refund especially since I never receive their rebate that they can cancel on the spot just like Kohl's does using. And Kohl's also uses a third party for their rebates.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Purchased online LED Christmas lights. One didn't work out of the box. 2 others went as soon as I put them up outside. They have a "3 year guarantee". You cannot call Menards directly - have to correspond via email. Second, to get the replacement you have to order more online, go through a process including taking the defective product to a FedEx drop off location which for me is 45 minutes away (there are closer ones but the opening is so small it won’t take the box I have so I have to go to where FedEx people are available. Menards will not pay to have FedEx/UPS come to your house. And there is a 25% restocking fee if you don't want to keep the rest of the crap product. Never again. Worst return process I've seen. Run! Run away. And they keep sending me emails to buy more of the crap lights!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Ordered tile and waited 2 weeks for special order. Order was wrong color due to their display board being incorrect. I needed the tile and could not wait another 2 weeks due to other contractors waiting on the tile. Menards could get the tile and they could have it shipped direct in 3-5 days, but only would do that if I would pay the $120 shipping charge. No thank you Menards. Will take my business somewhere else. Stand behind your service and product.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

My wife fell and injured herself as well and ruined her slacks, purse, and leather coat with paint that was not sealed properly by an employee. The paint dripped out of the cart and she slipped and fell. No one offered to call EMS and showed no concern for her well being except to clean up the paint and mix her another can.

At checkout she asked to see a Manager that caused her to wait 30 minutes for him to grace her with his presence. We have been contacted by Menards insurance but have not heard from them for over 6 months. We have several emails from Gallagher Basset Ins. but no satisfaction. We sent a letter to Menards and received a response Sept. 20, 2018. No help. They apologized and pledged to do better responding to such incidents in the future but no help for own dilemma. No wonder everyone calls an attorney the minute they hit the floor. We'll know better next time.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I ordered an electric shovel online because they didn't have the item in stock at the store. I picked it up and I realized I ordered the wrong one and I was going to reorder the right one. When I returned the item back to Menards in Matteson, IL, they charged me a 25% restocking fee which added up to $24.71 and it is not posted anywhere on my receipt. That is ridiculous because it's not as if they won't resell the product and the box was never opened. I will close my account asap. The competitor may be higher in price, but they are more customer care oriented.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I have been a builder 45 years in the Peoria Il. area. I dealt with the same lumberyard for years before the Big Box places came around and forced them out. I have ordered material and had it sent out wrong and fixed with phone call. NOT AT A MENARDS!!! I have a history with a local store manager that when he was a front end manager at another store an employee gave him my credit card that a employee never returned to me. They had other cards in their safe and he cut up my card. His manager said he gave him 2 weeks off for the action and he has since said he got no time off.

Fast forward 4 years now. He is the manager of my local store and I still hear his words, "Ha ha. I cut up your credit card." He and I got to a point where we tolerated each other until today. I ordered material to be delivered to a job and specifically asked for what I needed. The unexperienced employee went on the computer and clicked on a similar item and since they were both Type S I never gave a thought until after it was delivered and I had 5 angry block layers waiting for the right material saying this is WHY they NEVER deal with Menards. I had to rush over to the store to load heavy items I paid for delivery on my trailer left on the job. I called the manager and he did have the correct material on a pallet ready when I got there.

A inexperienced fork truck driver came to put it on the trailer and after several failed attempts to get it between my wheel wells I finally guided the guy to get it between the wheels but his lack of expertise he could not push it farther forward and I asked if I could drive the fork truck. He said no. So I put another pallet in front and he could not push it with that. With 5 guys waiting I took off as he said he would have to call someone else. Then disaster struck almost to the job. The unplaced load made the trailer disconnect and caused the trailer to swing like a pendulum by the safety chain. A witness said it lifted my truck rear tires off the ground a foot as I tried to stop it. I was in both lanes trying to get control of my truck. The tongue of the trailer smashed the whole back of my truck.

I went back to the store to get other items that day and showed an employee what it did to my truck. I told them I wanted the incorrect material picked up by the next day at the latest. The skid weighs 3500 pounds and I was not going to return it for them. Since my first encounter with the store manager was a dead end even though the local police called Menards corporate about the actions of the new store manager. They honestly don't give a crap about ANYONE.

I offered to return the skid of materials for the return of the delivery cost. He said no. I told him that was the best I would offer since they would not pick it up. The replacement materials I bought yesterday as well as another ticket I purchased on my business checks yesterday. I called my bank and stopped the clearance of them. I guess it is a start of recovering the damages they caused me. The cutting up my credit card incident cost me a change of flight cost and I lost a nonrefundable hotel room I booked as I did not get there the day he cut up my card. Some advice if it is worthy enough my attorney told me we are going to sue the employees personally that caused me damages and with great delight the GUY that cut up my card. NOW he said I cannot shop at MENARDS again LIKE he is KING. Albeit he has little man syndrome. TOO bad.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

Online Ordering Nightmare - Idiotic Programming. Don't buy anything as they are sure to be out of business soon. Make you loop through order page over and over and then say everything is good. Then when you try to complete order it asks for info all over again.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

My husband bought us a Midnight Gray Pro-Rib Steel Panel Metal Roofing kit. They sent us all our items in Charcoal Gray. Their return policy states - "Special Order Returns: Your Menards® store will refund special order items at its sole discretion. Please note that there will be a 25% restocking fee." Roofing is expensive, so no one can afford a 25% restocking fee! Now I have a roof that is a close enough color to my siding that it clashes, instead of the color we ordered that would have matched our houses accent trim.

When we asked about ordering paint to paint it, they told us we would have to buy their touch up paint (similar to car touch up paint with the little brush on the handle), take it to Sherwin Williams, have Sherwin Williams color match it, then have Sherwin Williams put it in spray cans. I cannot believe they told us to go somewhere else to color match paint! After this experience, I am glad we won't be shopping there anymore.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

If zero or negative stars was an option they would get the worst score possible. I purchased a special order pole building and my entire experience was an absolute nightmare. They took my money with a smile, but when it came time to take delivery, they screwed up just about every aspect of my order. My POLE building didn't include the POLES as part of their kit! I had to pay almost $2000 out of pocket for 18 6x6x22' posts. I spent hours and hours on the phone with the building materials manager complaining about the ridiculousness of the situation, only to be offered zero solutions. That was their biggest screw up of my project so far, but there have been many others along the way.

Their special orders department is a dumpster fire. They WILL screw up your order. My roof needed 6 10 foot long ridge caps, and they sent (and charged me for) 60! It took me 4 hours and a full tank of gas to load up and return their mistake. Associate employees that I would speak with would tell me how poorly run their store is, and that the managers routinely blow off customer complaints. My project is already nearly $3000 over budget and it is 100% due to MENARDS' MISTAKES! If my pole building wasn't already halfway built, I would return every last item I purchased and never give them another penny as long as I live. I have all the paperwork to prove everything I just stated, I welcome anyone to message me about my situation. I could talk all day about how terrible this company is. I truly hope this review goes viral, so that no one makes the same mistake I did.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I bought 15 boxes of Vinyl Planks and a number of the planks were broken at the tongue and groove. I had to return. I had very little help with questions because the departments are younger kids and they have no experience. I then got self stick tile and when I got them out to do floor there was literally no stick to back of tile. None! It would peel right back off. I returned them. I am a first time DIY’er and tried to trust the department and their advice but I am so upset! I bought the 3rd floor and it was 16 boxes of Laminate flooring. $500.00 worth. They didn’t even help me load them in my cart and when asked about the broken smashed and peeling tongue and groove on numerous boxes, I was told by the floor manager to just use a utility knife and cut the broken parts.

I have 5 broken boxes right now and have to return this floor to. I took 3 boxes of broken planks back and exchanged for 3 new boxes. I was a plank short from one box where I removed the broken part of it and forgot it at home. I was told that I was to open the new box of planks that I exchanged for the broken ones and remove a new plank since I was short one from the broken box. I freaked out! First of all, I had to go through hell with buying, carrying tons of flooring alone and beginning a floor installation 3 times only to have to repack all up and return because it was broken or didn’t stick as promised and they actually was telling me to give them a plank from new box that was exchanged for broken box. The plank left at home was like the rest in box BROKEN.

I realized then why all 3 floors had a problem. They are reselling broken flooring. Why else would they tell me to open a new box that was exchanged for broken if they were not making a full box and reselling. Despite, they should have been more accommodating since this was my 3rd floor from them in a row that was not in good shape for a nice install. I was so angry. I am exhausted right now from buying floors, starting installation, packing up, carrying all back in a small Mazda 3 car, returning, getting another floor and same deal! I walked out crying Friday night after they told me give them a plank from new box and they knew damn well that numerous boxes were broken and they told me to use a utility knife to cut broken part off floor.

I got home and opened boxes and t5 boxes that have broken tongues that lock the floor in place. I only made it to 4th row and all the planks were coming apart on the first 3 over and over because they won't lock in place. It was a discontinued floor to and they had 17 boxes left when I bought the 16 boxes and the 17 box was broken too so I didn’t get that one. I can't return broken boxes and get good ones cause it’s discontinued. I WILL NEVER EVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN! I also thought that maybe painting the concrete was a good idea instead since I was having no luck with other flooring there and the paint department was young kids who couldn’t even answer any of my questions regarding paint and concrete. It seems looking back that it always a pain in the butt when I used Menards stuff.

My body and brain is so tired from this mess. If I get problems returning the 16 boxes of broken floor then I am going to freak! I did use a utility knife like told but it was on tons of the boxes and it won't lock so I won't have enough floor to finish job since they have 1 box left that broken to. HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE!! I told the lady when she asked me to give her a new plank from new box in exchange for missing a broken plank from box returned that I get it now! They should have been throwing the broken box of planks away so why would they tell me to open and give them a new plank so they had a full box of 7 not 6 if they were not reselling??.

After all the hell I went through why would they even dare ask me to open a box and give them one. They sold me the broken plank that was unusable and I had to go through the hell of carrying them, getting half installed floor and ripping it up 3 times? The lady at returns rolled her eyes, gave me smirk when she asked me for new plank, was condescending and treated me like I was the one in the wrong and they were doing me a favor. Sorry I typed so much! I am just pissed right now and stuck with 16 boxes to return again! I have some good boxes but with 5 bad boxes I don't have enough flooring to complete the install and it's discounted so I can't get more!!!! I am in tears!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Have been a customer for many years. Never had any problems anywhere else besides Sedalia, MO location. Their management is dishonest and irresponsible. Their general manager - Robert needs to go. They lied to us when we were purchasing the Electric Stove Frigidaire. We came back to return it with all original packaging and receipts with all stickers on and film protection within less than 30 days. They did not want to accept the new appliance back stating that we need to contact manufacturer. Manufacturer, Frigidaire, denies to help since the unit is not defective or broken. No exchange or store credit even offered. Poor service. Will lose our whole family as customers.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Bought Foss Grasslands outdoor carpet from Menards Jeffersonville Indiana. After 2 weeks fibers started coming out. Contacted Menards Customer Service. They said they would get in touch with Foss who made the carpet which stated a 1 year wear and fade warranty. After months of back and forth Foss said there was nothing they could do only Menards could. Still waiting to resolve Menards sent letter and said will give a refund but then sent letter 3 days later said credit memo. Do not buy from Menards or Foss carpet because they do not stand behind the products.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I am in the middle of remodeling an entire house. I have spent thousands and thousands at Menards. I have sent in rebate forms for each receipt. I just received my first rebate check and every single amount they listed for several of my rebates is wrong. How can the amounts not match to what they put on the receipt stating the amount I am to get back. This is some kind of scam, I keep EVERYTHING and this is ridiculous and of course they don't have a phone number to call them. They don't respond to the email or requests they have you fill out.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I purchased Tarkett flooring from Menards and had it installed. During the installation process the flooring started to chip and was not going in seamlessly so our installer called the local store 3 times to be advised. Three times he was told to continue the project because "Menards would take care of us" & we should have a floor until they do. Well 6 months later, Menards Corp Customer Service has done everything in their power to not take ownership in this. Each time we, the customers, have been blamed.

They are a multi-million dollar company and they are do everything possible to not have any ownership in it. I was an extremely loyal customer too. Customer service in the store is wonderful at time but that's the opposite of corporate. The Corporate Customer Service Dept doesn't even speak to customers. They ONLY respond via typed mailed letters. Talk about informal. I've never felt so disregarded. This is the worst customer service & home improvement project we've ever done. Please pick anyone else for your large home improvement needs because if you may need them at any point - you will receive zero assistance.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

Menards return policy sucks. I bought high value items with 8 dollar rebate and when I went to return many items next day they told me because I used rebate that was not even close to value of what I bought. They could not give me money back only in store credit. This should be illegal. Don’t shop there. Go to Home Depot.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

This is my first experience with Menards... I purchased 2 pallets of wood fuel pellets (100 Bags) from Cuyahoga Falls Menards. Had them delivered. They were promised between 7 am - 12 pm. At 1205 I called to see where they were. They told me that the truck was just leaving and should be there shortly. At 4:15 they finally arrived. I received the product and at least 10% of the bags were either ripped or the pellets. Called and talked to the manager, Tony. Said he was sorry and would swap out 9 bag for me. I asked for the delivery charge to be credited since I stayed home all day rather than 1/2 day. The product is poor, like sawdust. The delivery is very very late. And the way the manager handled the poor first experience... well you decide, but I'm not going back to Menards... I'm sticking to Lowe's.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

Burlington, WI Menards Pole Barn purchase - $25K spent and Menards customer service is HORRIBLE, just awful experience. At first everything was ordered and good, then came deliver day, they ask when you order what type of machine can unload and I told them a CAT excavator and a Dresser - either one can manage the weight. Well come to find out you need a forklift, then they said they will send their local truck with the forklift on it - driver was afraid to deliver down the driveway (mind you it is a tight turn) but semi-trucks were in and out with gravel all week. Then 2 days later they decide to "try" it - it was fine in and out. Deliver was short by ALL of the actual small lumber (only $5000 worth of material) had to set up for the next day. Then 2 days later we find out the Dutch doors are there but no door frame - WHAT THE HECK MENARDS. GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER!! This has been just a miserable experience.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

Service on returns at the Garden City, Ks store. I tried to return a chainsaw yesterday 2/23/18, the person at the returns counter told me I needed to remove the bar oil. I took the electric saw to my pickup and dumped the oil in a cup and put that in a trash can in the front of the store. I took saw back in and proceeded to pick up about $300 worth of electrical supplies and a different saw. Now the rub! I took the cart to the exchange desk and I was informed the exchange could not be made unless I removed all the "residue" (wood chips and bar oil) from inside the saw.

Now I am in my Sunday clothes as I drove from church in a neighboring town to do business with Menards. Now I ask the clerk if he is kidding, he says no his manager has made this a requirement. I left the new saw and the $300 worth of electrical supplies at the counter and took my business elsewhere. Now I will get the saw exchanged but my contractor business will be taken to elsewhere!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

We bought a washer from the Brooklyn Park Menards and it right away started making squeaking noises and then a horrible high pitch noise when it spins so we wanted to wait to see if it was just because it was new. And then it started leaking so we went to return it and we had to wait a long time and also they made us tell our story with my video proof of the noise and everything to 5 different workers just for the last two to tell us that there is nothing they can do and that because they have a 7 day return on appliances or it has to not be used or in original packaging!!!

Well first off it was a floor model so technically it was still in its original package because that’s how we received it!!! And second yes we used it because that’s why we bought it not for it to just sit there!!! And a 7 day return are you kidding me? How can it be 7 days that gives you no time to even try it or anything. But that’s not their fault. What’s their is they didn’t even try to make us happy. They just kept telling us they wouldn’t give us a refund and to talk to the company we don’t want to. We just want to return the thing and get a different one!!!

They just had horrible customer service and no one even thought to try to figure out a way and the manager was so dismissive and rude too!!! Never going and spending money there ever again so I hope they are happy that they lost customers and I’m going to try everything I can to make sure they keep losing more for the way they treat people!

Menards Company Information