1.26/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1505 Macy's Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

My customer service at Macy's in the last month has been the worst customer service I've ever had in my entire life! I received three damaged Patricia Nash handbags (same handbag) one after the other, then was lied to about making sure a 4th one would be checked over and sent again only to get an email the next day telling me they were refunding my account and to return the damaged handbags or choose to keep one of the damaged ones! I must have called a dozen times getting a different story with each representative.

Each time I was left completely confused as to what they were saying. I mean really, one of the handbags actually came to me in a dirty Macy's bag that was all beat up and completely smashed! Last time I called I was literally in tears. Macy's used to be such a wonderful department store. What has happened? I guess from now on I will only shop at Nordstrom or Dillard's. I am EXHAUSTED from this experience and wish I had never ordered online at all!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I purchased Belgique 5-qt. Sauté Pan & Lid with $10 rebate on Macy's website and picked up the item from their store. After submitting the rebate. Henry from macy's rebate center indicated the UPC 706257015834 on their production don't qualify for rebate. The UPC should be 706258927860. That is typical Bait and switch rebate.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

They carry a nice selection of clothes and household items. Their cost is a little overpriced even after an item goes on sale and you use one of their coupons. I can stand that they refuse to carry wide size shoes in the same styles as their regular size shoes. They refuse to budge on carrying wide size shoes. No one wants to have to drive to a separate store after you purchase your clothes at Macy's but can’t pick up the perfect shoes to go with the outfit. I definitely don’t shop there as much just for that reason.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Shop there nearly weekly. Have never had to call customer service before today. I wanted to increase my credit limit and received a message stating that I needed to call to provide more information. I already have a very high credit limit with them. I did not expect the rudest woman to answer the phone. I felt I annoyed her by calling, and that I was beneath her. They have some very unhappy people working there.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

01/20/2019 – Sat Purchase bed, base and comforter sets at Macy’s Destiny. Schedule delivery for 2/2/19. 2/1/19 – Fri automated call notifying us of delivery time from 2-4 pm on Sat 2/2. 2/2/19 – Sat Delivery Day. Incoming call from driver at 1:55 pm to notify us that the base is not on the truck due to the weather in Chicago (deep freeze/snowstorm), all he has is the mattress and protection pad to deliver. Outgoing call @ 1:59 pm to Macy’s store @ Destiny, spoke to associate to let her know what was going on. She hands phone to (area Manager). We explained situation to area manager, she offers us a base in the store for free if we want to come to the store to pick it up. We tell Area manager we want to get the delivery and then will call her with our options.

Incoming call from driver@ 2:24 pm at front door for us to let them in. Delivery team arrives with mattress and protection pad. They take off plastic from mattress and My wife notices threads around the seam of the mattress and takes pictures. The pad is also damaged, the packaging had a hole in it in the top right corner and the pad has a brown ** stain on it. Driver informs me that he knew on FRIDAY (2/1) that the base was not on the truck. Driver calls the warehouse to let them know the status of the delivery. I ask to speak to the warehouse and speak to Warehouse to ask what happened to our base for the delivery. He tells me that ODFL did not deliver it on Friday but rescheduled the delivery to Monday for the base due to the weather in Chicago.

I ask him if he informed Macy’s of the delay because we should have received some sort of communication regarding this delivery being incomplete, not find out an hour before the driver shows up. Warehouse associate tells me that he informed Macy’s several times both phone and email messages about the base not being with the delivery. I ask him to forward me the email that he sent Macy’s and provide him with my email address, having him read it back to me so he has it correctly. I received no email EVER from him. Driver then calls Macy’s customer care to let them know the status of the delivery. I ask to speak to customer care and driver gives me his phone and I speak to a girl who notifies me that the order shows in stock at the warehouse and they had no notification of any issues with the items being on the truck. She will exchange both the mattress and the pad and redeliver the base as well.

We call the store back at about 4:30 pm to speak to Area manager to let her know of our disappointment and frustration with the delivery and lack of communication with the customer. We wish to be compensated for our issue and Area manager mentions that Macy’s will compensate us for the base 100% free. We accept this compensation and Associate mentions the next time we are in the store she will give us a free set of sheets. Area manager tells us that we will receive a phone call either Monday or Tuesday to reschedule the delivery and she will follow up with us to ensure this happens. We are satisfied with the efforts of the store personnel, both Associate and Area manager.

2/4/19 – Mon No phone call from automated system for delivery date. Area manager calls at 5:51 pm to follow up, we let her know that we have not received a phone call from Macy’s. 2/5/19 – Tue We receive a phone call from Macy’s automated system @ 10:12 am to notify us that our new delivery date is Friday 2/18. We receive a phone call from Macy’s live @ 4:29 pm regarding for delivery of base and exchange of mattress on Friday 2/8. We will receive a phone call day before for delivery time. We receive a phone call from Macy’s automated system @ 6:08 pm to deliver on Friday 2/8, we will receive a phone call the day before for our delivery time. 2/6/19 – Wed We called the store at 12:44 pm to notify Associate that Friday 2/8 is not a viable option for delivery as we are both working with meetings all day long. Area manager begins to try and change the delivery to 2/9 Sat.

I call Customer Care line and get a hold of an associate. I give her the story and let her know that Friday delivery is unacceptable. All that she does is repeat that the appointment is set and we can either take Friday 2/7 or Sat 2/15. She is not able to do anything or offer any assistance or ideas on how to satisfy the customer. I let her know that we are going to the store to return the order and she says “OK” and just hangs up the phone on me. My wife calls Associate and tells her that Friday is unacceptable, delivery MUST be Saturday. Associate promises to work on it and tells My wife that she will call her back (she never does). We then proceed to the store at 6:45 pm and look for Associate or Area manager. Associate left for the day and Area manager had the day off.

We speak to a manager for Shoes. I proceed to tell him the story, lack of communication and cooperation from the warehouse. I notice sticky notes on the register, one which is from Associate stating that “customer cannot take delivery on Friday and is NOT happy”. He begins to read through the notes and I read through them over his shoulder. One note dated 2/2 shows the new delivery date as 2/8. So on 2/2, Macy’s already set up a new delivery date and did not ask us. Another note state that the “Customer refused the base because of damage.” This is an outright lie, we never saw the base inside of our house.

Shoe manager tries to call the warehouse and is unable to gain any additional information. I tell him that I would like a phone call from the store manager tomorrow (Thursday). He states the store manager is off for bereavement and I tell him that I want a phone call. We then proceed to another mattress company to shop for alternatives. 2/7/19 – Thu My wife calls the store and speaks to Area manager regarding the delivery on Friday and lets her know again that this is unacceptable. Area manager is going to work on trying to get the delivery changed to first or last on Friday. I call Macy’s corporate and go to Mattress/Furniture department. I ask to speak to a supervisor, I am put on hold for a few minutes then get a Supervisor on the line.

I proceed to tell Supervisor our story. Supervisor puts me on hold and speaks to someone in the warehouse and then tells me we will be the first delivery of the day on Friday. He gives me his extension number and wants me to call him Sat (because he is off Fri). Warehouse associate is supposed to call Thursday evening to confirm delivery time with me (from Supervisor’s phone call) (which he never did). I then speak to Area manager to let her know of the new delivery time. She lets me know that she has confirmed this delivery time (first thing in the am Friday), the warehouse had to run their reports at 8 pm then would call us to confirm the delivery time.

2/8/19 – Fri My wife waits at home for the first delivery appointment time, no drivers show up. She calls the store at 9:01 am and speaks to Store manager. Store manager stated that the delivery could not be the first in the morning as they had a route to follow and would not go to our town first. Store manager then stated to my wife that “getting too many people involved causes confusion.” My wife then had a phone call from the driver and switched over to the driver. She told the driver that we could not take delivery on Friday, but they would have to come on Saturday. The driver said they would be here Saturday between 2-4 pm. I called Store manager and spoke to her. She stated that she was a Store Manager for 30 years and did not know who this Supervisor was that I spoke to on Thursday and he does not know how the warehouse and mattresses works. And he should not be making these types of decisions.

She then proceeded to tell me that she did not appreciate getting screamed at for an hour straight. I calmly told her that not once did I raise my voice or swear or speak in a rude tone. I told her that I was in logistics, customer service and retail and I know how the warehouse works. Store manager told me that she offered to the warehouse to rent a truck, she offered to me to come to my house to have it delivered, she offered to have it delivered to the store. The warehouse would not budge and told her it was on the truck and they could not deliver to the store. I told Store manager she should have not offered but insisted, even demanded that she rent a truck to pick it up. All that she could tell me was that she was sorry. I let her know that My wife already talked to the driver and they would deliver on Saturday. Store manager stated that she would send out Macy’s dollars to us in the mail tomorrow.

We get a phone call that delivery will be from 2-4 pm. 2/9/19 – Sat Delivery driver calls at 2:30 to state "In route. Will be here in 30 min." Delivery arrives and protection pad zipper breaks. We call Supervisor to let him know what happened with the delivery and everything that happened since our last conversation. Supervisor mentions that he will speak with his manager and call my wife on Tuesday 2/12. 2/14/19 – Thu No Macy’s dollars in the mail from Store manager. Supervisor did not call us on Tuesday as promised.

With this entire process: No communication on the original delivery that it would be short. Damaged items (mattress and pad) upon original delivery. Outright lie from warehouse that they communicated to Macy’s with an email and no email sent to me as proof/backup. Notes on file state that base was refused, we never refused it, we were told it was not on the truck. On 2/2 notes had new delivery date of 2/8 yet we did not find this out until 2/5 evening and nobody asked us if Fri 2/8 was acceptable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Macy's?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Order online. Pickup in store, not ready way after their specified time, even they do have in store. So buy it in store, try to cancel online (wait 2 hrs, then was told have to do it online, not easy). Within the next 5 days, still received notice to pick up. Have to watch my bill carefully. Order online, mistakenly charge shipping (free). Call them, no problem will remove, then charge interest since we take out the shipping charge (not pay in full). Call again, no problem, then late charge (since they should not have charge interest & the balance should be zero). Really messy and waste time!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

The Macy's at the Pembroke Lakes Mall in Pembroke Pines Florida is the worst Macy's to shop at for a consumer. The majority of the employees are rude with the exception of the shoe department. The shoe department employees are professional, polite and efficient. The escalators and elevators are repeatedly broken and the customers have to walk down a steep escalator. The bathroom is unkept and rarely has soap, toilet paper or paper towels. The managers are rarely available and generally absent when requested. The upstair departments are severely understaffed. I have lived in the area for over 20 years and am a silver platinum Macy's cardholder yet I avoid this store whenever possible.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

In 06/2018, I paid twice my Macy’s card bill. Since July, I have been trying to get back my money. Every time when I call them, Macy’s informing me that they will return the credit to my account in 5 business days. It has already passed seven months and until now I didn’t receive my money back!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I went online to order make-up from Macy's. They offered a free 3 piece gift for any order of Clinique makeup purchase over $60. They put the free gift into my shopping bag as I met the purchase limit. When I went to check out I received a message telling me to remove the free items as they were no longer available. I find it hard to believe that the items would suddenly become unavailable after a matter of seconds hitting the check out button. I contacted Customer service chat on-line and chatted with the rudest women ever. Her name popped up as "Jacqueline **." I explained what happened and she rudely told me I was not getting the free gift. I told her that it was still advertised on the site and therefore I expect Macy's to honor the Ad and give me the free gift. She told me I was not getting it and she abruptly disconnected the chat with me.

How convenient for Macy's that this gift was "Suddenly" unavailable when I went to check out! (Note that this is the 2nd time this has happened to me with Macy's online shopping.) I then deleted everything in my cart and went to my profile to delete my account. I was unable to change anything in my profile. I have no doubt that "Jacqueline **" decided to be vindictive and block me from using my own on-line account. Also, Macy's has no option on their site for you to delete your account with them! Macy's is deceptive and falsely advertises promotions that they do not honor. I will never shop Macy's again and I urge anyone who reads this to never shop Macy's again. I have noticed that Macy's stores are pretty dirty and disgusting over the past few years; the bathrooms are especially disgusting. They no longer take pride in their business, or their customer service.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I went to the basement women's restroom. One stall was poopy, it didn't look like it had been cleaned in days. I waited and used the other stall. Went to get a drink outside the restroom and it wasn't working. I used to shop at Dayton's all the time and was very pleased. Even when it was Marshall Field's, it was a happy experience. I will never shop Macy's Southdale again!!!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

Having worn Macy's clothing for over four decades, I can confidently say that I have made my last purchase. I ordered a cashmere sweater, size Large. I received a used sweater, size medium. If I wanted to purchase used clothing, I would shop at the Salvation Army! After two calls to customer service, the Macy's Supervisor asked me "If I was done speaking yet" and offered a refund if I returned the sweater. At no point did anyone offer to correct the mistake. The supervisor indicated that I might receive a gift card if the item was returned. Debra from the South Carolina service center is rude. Her behavior is indicative of a poorly lead customer service team.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I was planning to purchase a sweater from Macy’s if they price-matched with another department store, which had the sweater marked down approximately 66% less. When I finally found a sales associate, who are scarce in Macy’s, I was rudely told that they only price-match with their own website. I purchased the sweater from the other store. It’s not a surprise that Macy’s is losing sales to its competitors.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I tried to place an order online which I have a lot of times in the past. it kept saying my credit card is not authorized. I have a 2150 limit and 00 balance so I called. The customer service said "well I can take your order." I said, "No - I want to know why my card is not working." They transferred me over to the Credit Dept and they said we have new card numbers. I said, "Well I never received a new card?" Didn't say they would even send me out a new card. Transfers me back so someone could take my order online. What the Hell?

Macy's customer service is horrible and I was totally disgusted. If you change the card numbers to a sixteen digit number, I would think you would send out new cards to your customers. Since I was so disgusted, I got what I needed through J C Penney (same merchandise) with no problem. Macy's lost a good customer. They are just a terrible company to deal with. I will now buy my makeup at Ulta or Sephora.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Purchased Dior eyeliner crayon online, it was a product I had used for years. Macy's sent something completely different. Disappointing - as I had viewed the photo of the product and read the description. When I went to pick it up (had it delivered to local store) I couldn't believe how Macy's had changed. It looked more like a throw everything together and you figure out what you want situation. Example: A flea market, a bazaar in a 3rd world country. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE MACY'S BRAND. It's gone.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

I ordered a set of Cuisinart knives during Black Friday sale 2018. I then later got an email stating it would be later than expected. No big deal - it was still before Christmas since I ordered it 4 weeks ahead of time. Then I got another email stating it would arrive after Christmas. All the while on their website the item was in stock. I called customer service and explained to them the item is in stock so why am I being told this will arrive after Christmas. The rep said they fixed the issue, apologized and I received the item in about 4-5 days. However, come to find out - this rep canceled my previous order (of the Black Friday price) and re-ordered the item under the current higher price tag.

Nowhere in my order did it state there were a limited number of the sale price items. I disputed the item on the Macy's credit card and sent a message (to have it in writing this time). The message I received back was that sorry they could not help as I had to call the 'Internet' dept as this was ordered online. Calling Macy's in the first place is what started this - the rep did not state that they would cancel my order and I had to pay a higher price to get the item I had ordered at the time originally contracted for. And it's not like I'm just a little customer - I am a supposed Platinum member. This blatant fraudulent activity has me not ever wanting to shop Macy's again!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I purchased a pair of Michael Kors flats from Macys.com and had them shipped to the store closest to my house; I pick them up from the store and got all the way home to discover that one shoe was a 9m and the other one was a ten or eleven. I’m so disappointed and won’t be ordering anything else from this store.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Wanted to order the Radley sofa, which we ordered 2 years ago for my mother-in-law. This time there was a $100 charge for “white glove delivery”: unwrapping the sofa and vacuuming under the old sofa. I didn’t need either. I was informed that you had to accept this charge, and could not have the sofa delivered to the nearest Macy’s and pick it up. What a rip-off! I am cancelling my accounts!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I wish I could say Macy's cares about their customers, but they don't! They also don't fear ending up like Sears! I always place orders with Macy's every year at Christmas for my husband - these are usually large orders of 350.00+. My order delivery was shoddy this year worse than last year. I too join the long list to boycott a company that does not value customer patronage. They trivialize your issues and give you nothing for your troubles. They do not go above and beyond like Amazon. They don't even make it off the floor!

I placed two large orders that were sent piecemeal. All I received by Christmas was a pair of gloves and one belt for my husband! My other items slowly arrived after Christmas with the last one on January 15th! How can a large company backorder Levi's jeans! The items didn't show up as back ordered until days after my order was placed! I placed my orders in plenty of time for Christmas! Macy's doesn't have inventory control and flies by the seat of its pants! I talked to a reliable source that works for them. They don't care about customer satisfaction or the time it takes for you to get any kind of resolution. I will never order from Macy's. I ask all you read this to join the boycott. Show Macy's we all have a voice and deserve to received good service! Do waste your time with letting them know about their failures - it's wasted on them!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

After many years boycotting Macy's because of a bad experience, I decided to give them another chance. Even though the items I ordered were slightly more expensive, I ordered them from Macy's because of the Black Friday promotional giveaway of earrings and necklace. The products arrived, but the jewelry did not. I called, emailed, and used their online chat. Several weeks went by without a response. I left the chat box open for 5 days, nobody replied. Finally, I threatened a review. Immediately, I received an email stating they were reviewing my claim and would get back to me. That was several weeks ago. After reading other reviews, I see I'm not the only one. I guess they are back on my boycott list (along with Sears).

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I made a purchase because of the free gift it comes with during promotion time. I purchased Apple AirPods and a free earring was added to my order based on the promotion. Guess what, the Airpods was delivered, but not the earring. I called the customer service, they told me that they couldn't do any about it because the gift was not available and Macy's had option & right to remove the free gift from my order. What? I always hate the Macy's order processing & delivery speed. I purchased the Airpods from Macy's only because of the promotion. I could have gotten from somewhere else with faster delivery. So disappointed, I will never purchase from Macy's again.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Macy Somerset is the worst store ever. They are very unprofessional and the store is a zoo. I have complaint so may times and they just shrug you off, I spend so much money and have been a long time customer till my recent visit. The store manager Jason is useless, unprofessional and looks at young girls, all I can say is that I will not be going in that store anymore. It's a shame that this big corporation hires people like Jason to run this store, truly sad!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I had never bought from Macy's, but I saw a deal for an Instapot for a present for my niece, so I purchased it. Ordered on December 16th and was promised to be here by the 21st, so I was happy. Needless to say, Macy's lied, and my Christmas present didn't arrive until December 27th. Then Macy's promised to send me a 15 dollar gift card to make up for the disappointment, and guess what... They did not send it. They lied again. Never EVER will I choose Macy's again.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I've been customer of Macy's for many years. They are always my first shopping destination for all clothes/shoes shopping for our family. Now our son also shops at Macy's too. Their return service is also excellent. Want to see them around many more years. :-)

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I ordered items online for pick up at the Coral Springs Mall Macy's location. That will never happen again as Gladys the representative was rude and could care less as she insisted on the person behind me to come up and be served before me. The lady behind me kept saying she was here first. Not sure why she was acting the way she was and when I advised her of what she was doing wrong she said, "Moving on" as if my complaint was not valid. The supervisor was advised as well as I'm calling corporate now. Horrible service! I always shop at Macy's but not at this location but now I'm done with this store. Never had such horrible service at this store until now.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I ordered online and chose the "no hurry shipping" for a $5 credit added to my wallet for future orders. When I reviewed my wallet in my account, the $5 was not there. I received confirmation that I had the $5 in the wallet. I called Macy's and they instead gave me a $5 credit on my credit card. If I had not called, and most people probably don't remember they even would have $5 credit, the money would have been dismissed and Macy's would not have to pay out.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Purchased several items for holiday presents during 2 day vacation visit to Tampa immediately after Christmas. Most were fine. One on a Christmas special display was not. Lego Fantastic Beasts package indicated 635 pieces but when grandson returned to Europe with that present, only about 23 pieces in small package in large box. Macy's phone customer service was NOT helpful. They only do online transactions. Told us to return to Florida from North Carolina for resolution!! Ridiculous. What terrible PR. Several phone calls to Macy's numbers were ineffective. Number we were given for store manager was not valid and phone customer service people were NOT helpful. We are not complainers but we feel cheated. No more shopping at Macy's, in store or online. We won't deal with a company that treats customers so poorly.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I am so frustrated! I ordered a bedspread for one room and curtains for another room for a deadline real estate showing. I got cancellations this morning. I didn't cancel either order. Rep acknowledges Macy's mistake. I called, got Thailand and they acknowledge their mistake, "can't PROMISE same pricing". All discounts and sales ended.

The rep just kept repeating, "WHO IS THIS. GIVE ME ALL YOUR INFO?" "Ma'am you have my cancelled orders in front of you, just reinstate them." "You aren't in our system". Then, "Yes, I am Platinum customer." "I'm trying to get you to American rep but she is engaging on other phone for you to call back." UGHHH. NOT EVEN ENGLISH!!! "I have NO idea what you are trying to say." Are they calling me back? How will I call them back when THEY ARE NOT ENGAGING if I don't have direct number or knowledge when they are off the phone. I have the flu. I can't do this all over again. I have loved Macy's in the past but I just reordered curtains from Walmart. Half the price. No Thailand.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

On 12/30/18 I ordered two diamond ring bands for $99.00, normally $400.00. They’re thin and I decided I’d like two for stacking on my finger. I signed up for text packaging updates so I’d know when my items were shipped and delivered. I was home when the box arrived. I opened it moments after the letter carrier dropped it off. Imagine my complete shock and disbelief when I opened both ring boxes to find NO RING IN EITHER ONE OF THEM!!! I checked inside the ring box to see if they had dislodged from the cushioned holder and then looked inside the cardboard shipping box for the missing items to no avail. I had to peel a cardboard tab on the back of the box to open it so it was not tampered with which means whoever loaded my box at the distribution center most likely stole the rings I PAID FOR!!!

I called customer service and was appalled at how cavalier the representative was in regard to my issue. She actually stated “they had no control” over situations such as these. What??! It’s called quality control and supervision!! So Macy’s took $211.- of MY MONEY and gave me nothing in return. DO NOT SHOP ONLINE AT MACY'S, you run the risk of not receiving your merchandise!!!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I received the worst customer in Macy's while shopping on the lower level. An elderly employee had such an attitude and gave you looks when asked a question. Other employees could not be bothered. You ask a question they talked and kept walking while they pointed a finger. When checking out 3 registers I was sent to were empty. Macy's I will never go back to. Employees in customer service are horrible. I would given them a zero star if I could.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Sooo,I am a Boston Terrier FREAK! Saw the slides from INC, with a Boston Terrier face and placed order on 12-22 18. I received my order on 1-2 19. Guess what? Wrong style (a MONEY face?). Called and spoke to a very nice young man, AND my item was delivered today! Guess what? SAME pair of shoes that I was trying to exchange.

Called Macy's AGAIN, after being directed to the Wedding Registry, finally got to SPEAK to a very polite man. Somewhat difficult to understand, but we were able to somewhat communicate. The final outcome was that he said I originally ordered the $ slides, even though I tried to explain to BOTH reps, that I DID NOT WANT THE $ slides, I WANTED BOSTON TERRIER! I told him that I would just return BOTH items,and just cancel my order. SOOO. My daughter got online, AND showed me my "error". I did click on the BOSTON TERRIER sandals, BUT apparently it requires that I go back and "click" AGAIN on the Boston again.

Sorry, I just figured that when I clicked on my preference, it would be what I ordered, and I WOULD NOT have to continue? I'm pretty perturbed that it was so difficult to order one silly little item, AND that I get to go to Macy's to return the item that was sent TWICE. I did reorder, and will return the wrong items as soon as I get word that the CORRECT item has been delivered to the STORE. Trying to save myself a trip if possible!

One more thing is that the Macy's in my area has been remodeled. They now have a "Back Room". It is as if I had entered a Ross for Less. Clothing scattered all over. I'm sure there are some bargains, but it was OVERWHELMING to walk into the "Back Room". Macy's has always been a nice place to shop, but I'm hopeful that they do not turn into a Weiner's, or Gibsons OR Walmart! Not happy with Macy's right now. I do understand that the customer reps are not wholly at fault, (EXCEPT for the 1st rep I spoke with), AND TRIED TO MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND that I DID NOT WANT SANDALS with a dollar bill on on them! Hope my next order will be CORRECT! PS. I take my 5 star review back, I was trusting that we had been able to communicate!

Macy's Company Information