2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.59/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Macy's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Macy's?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Macy's?

Original review: April 20, 2020

I like going to Macy’s to buy certain types of jewelry, I have been going there for years and I always seem to find beautiful things there, I had bought my daughter gorgeous earrings and a matching ring too. That was 5 years ago and the earrings and the ring still look great. I have a lot of necklaces that I bought there too and a few rings. They hold up so well too. I do like going there because the people are always helpful.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Prices are very reasonable for clothing and household items. Majority of orders are free shipping and free returns. Always my first go-to for cocktail attire because of their variety of styles. The website is easy to navigate providing ease of shopping.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Always find what I'm looking for and even though prices might be higher for what looks like the same item, the quality is much higher. Not sure if consumers are aware that better known name brands sell their labels to companies for a percentage of these items sale. So what looks to be the same item is actually made to be a very cheap quality replica with the same label???? Macy's for the most part has not followed this trend.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Macy's has excellent quality shoes, boots, clothing. The prices are a little higher but the quality is what you’re paying for. I’m wearing boots I bought 2yrs ago and they are in great shape. The same goes for the cloths, and pocketbooks.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

When I go to Macy's looking for a certain style or color they usually have what I want. When you need someone help the workers are very knowledgeable about the company's products. When I leave Macy's I have a big smile on my face and I don't feel like I spend the whole day not getting what I want. If they don't have the items I want they would order it for me and I can choose to pick it up there or have it deliver.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

I purchased Item on 17 Nov 2020 on Thanksgiving deal. It's now 2 weeks. I didnt received the item yet. I called customer services 4-5 times asking for the status and they said the item will be delivered on Dec 2 end of day. I have been consistently telling them that the shipping carrier tracking details is still showing awaiting for the item to ship but no one listen and they keep telling me they can see the status at their end and it will be delivered on Dec 2 2020. This was happened with me multiple time with other orders. I ended up paying more money in buying the stuff without deal. Looks like they just want to get money from customers and keep them on hold forever. I called them again on Dec 2nd and they said that the item is not yet shipped and they cant do anything.. Worst experience with Macy's online. Customer service is worst worst worst....

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

I have had this acct for a few years. I have made my payments on time. Started my Christmas shopping and found out they lowered my credit limit. Taking it down to my balance. So now it looks like it's maxed out and I can't use it for Christmas. Done with being treated like crap by credit card companies. I make my payments and they out of the blue lower my limits and thereby, my overall credit score!!!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2020

I placed an order online (partial in store pickup/partial online). When we went for curbside pickup we were told that somebody was given our order. After calling the store several times we were then given the wrong items. The part of the order that is being shipped is being shipped to the wrong address, so we called customer service. Our rep was nice but could barely speak English. She put us on hold three times and eventually told me that there was nothing she could do for me and that I had to wait for the order to be delivered to the wrong address. Macy’s will surely not be getting any more of my business.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I always buy my shoes at Macy's, have all kinds of shoes, boots, flats, tennis and athletic, sandals, flip flops. At times they have pop up sales, you can buy shoes at 1/2 price sometimes.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

I ordered 4 rugs in early July, early Oct I still haven't received the rugs. The tracking shows the shipment was cancelled. I called & was promised a refund. I neither received a confirmation nor a refund after 2 weeks. I called back multiple times, customer service representatives were so incompetent & couldn't help, kept transferring me to different department. I finally got to an English-speaking representative to help me with. He claimed the refund request was submitted, he re-send the request again. I asked for confirmation # or email & he was not able to provide one, claiming it's the system. Anyhow, 3.5 months the order was not filled and refund was not completed.

Macy's Company Information