1.13/5
  • 1 star
Based on 177 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Kohl's

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 17, 2018

1186 Kohl's Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I recently had an order from Kohl's go missing; UPS insisted that it had been delivered to my front porch despite the fact that my video surveillance refuted their records. When my attempts to resolve the issue with UPS proved futile, I contacted by email Kohl's customer service - using an email address I found after a lengthy search. (I will say this: it was very difficult to discover this email address, and I certainly had no intention of discussing the issue on the phone. My experiences with phone calls to customer service reps have not always been so pleasant.)

Through this email contact, however, I am happy to report that a supervisor contacted me within a day and credited me for my missing package right away! I was so gratified to receive such a prompt reply and ever so grateful to receive a credit for the lost merchandise!!! They did not have to do this; the missing package was certainly not Kohl's fault! As such, the generosity that I received was not even expected!

I know that dealing with customer service reps can often be very difficult, and I can commiserate with many of those individuals who have left reviews on this site. Nevertheless -- or perhaps because of this -- I felt it important to leave a positive review. No business is perfect; we are all going to have difficulties from time to time. It's nice to know, though, that Kohl's does appreciate its customers and will take the time to resolve problems.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I had a package from Kohl's get lost in shipment. It came by UPS and then was suppose to be delivered to our local post office. It never made it to our post office. I talked with our postmaster and UPS and they can't find it. I've called Kohl's customer service numerous times (obviously in another country) and all I get is the runaround. They told me to wait until the 12th. Today is the 15th, and no package. Called customer service and they said they have to file a report before I can get my money refunded - can't give me a date. I won't be ordering online from Kohl's ever again.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Kohls.com corporate refund department is a SCAM. I needed to exchange an item I bought online because it arrived damaged. Their return policy suggest you return to a store, which I did. The store directed me to then go back online to reorder. Here is the scam. When I contact the CS rep for the exchange they said, "No problem." First step was to reorder the item at its full price without the discount credits I initially had. I thought that was strange, but I complied. I placed the CS rep on hold and reorder the item online came back on, gave the CS rep the order number.

He then placed me on hold, came back on and said it's complete, they adjusted it on their end as a credit for the funds will be sent back to my card. They said I should see the credit within 7-10 days, however it was never done. I called back multiple times and was redirected to the corporate refund dept who NEVER answers the phone. I left my number at 9am on virtual hold for a callback. They returned my call 10 HOURS later, which I missed because I was at work, at 6pm. Conveniently right when they close for the day. I've since read multiple reviews of this happening. They are trying to play the number game of how many people will eventually become frustrated and give up!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I've been a Kohl's customer since 2004, sometime in 2016 their system changed the due date of my auto pay therefore making my payment late. I had no knowledge of this transaction until I received a late fee on my bill. I called the credit dept. Spoke to a very, rude male rep who refused to listen to my situation. He said, "I'm not removing the fee, it's up to you to review your bills". I got upset and said, "I'm asking you to please remove the fee", he replied NO... so I said, "Then I'm closing out this account". He closed it out. I'd never been late and was an excellent customer. I called the next day realizing I should not closed account but too late. They refused to reopen same account.

A month later I went in store to purchase some items as we have no good shopping nearby. The clerk asked me if I had an account. I explained the situation to her. She offered to open a new one, which happened but with a measly limit of 300. That was 2016. Last week I wanted to increase my limit, was denied stating I have too many accounts that are close to limit. I've never been late on any of them, they also said I have no real estate account with valid credit limit. What!!?? That is pure discrimination. I own a house with my husband. He pays the mortgage. I'm making a complaint: Discrimination regarding owning real estate, assuming I cannot pay my bills on time which is a lie. Kohl's needs to be lenient towards long standing older consumers.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I received a dress from Kohl's for a Christmas present. It had a HOLE in the sleeve. In the end exchanging this dress for the very same item has cost me 2 chat sessions, a trip to the store and MORE MONEY. Exchanging a defective item should never COST a customer - much less a gift recipient.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohl's?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I bought a pair of Under Armour basketball shoes for my 6 year old son at Christmas. We discovered they were too small. Went to a store to return but did not have the receipt. No hassle return is a bunch of bull. They gave me the sale price of the shoes on a gift card. I was then told by associate that she could order them online and the gift card actually covered the price of the shoes online. I was not given a receipt once again because the kiosk was out of paper. The shoes finally arrived on January 5th and to no avail the wrong address was put on the form by the associate so the package won't return to sender.

Now Kohl's is telling me that I will have to repay for these shoes for a third time and they will send me a gift card back for the ones I've already paid for and they were expedite the shames you out again for free. How crazy is that. No hassle return policy. Do not believe the hype. I would only shop here if I was forced to. This is a very rude company. They have no customer service skills and it is a disrespect to any consumer to think this experience was any kind of hassle free.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

My wife ordered a 400$ Apple watch through Kohl's. They gave delivery date between Dec 29-Jan 4, but on Dec 28 they sent an email package delivered at 11 am. Around 2 pm after searching all possible places, I called Kohl's and UPS and updated not receiving the package. On Jan 2nd UPS called and confirmed the item has been lost. But Kohl's keeps saying they have not got any update from UPS. They keep saying refund will be processed but have not done anything yet.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Someone was able to easily access our account online and order two products for over six hundred dollars. I received the email about the order and called Kohl's within 15 minutes of the email being sent to me. They said they would stop the order from shipping. They did not stop the order. I received one item and was told I had to drive to Kohl's to return it even though I never ordered it. I did what they said to do. The person who fraudulently hacked our account was even able to change the email address to theirs! After getting all of this straightened out with many phone calls (most overseas) and nothing being done until many phone calls were made, I thought things were ok.

My husband and I both tried to use our Kohl's cards around Christmas and they did not work. They wanted me to give them my social security number to verify my identification! After I was the victim! I used my MasterCard! Now I have to order a new card because they never sent me one. This experience has created a bad feeling for me when I shop there. I don't want to give them up because they are the closest shopping store to where I live. I just feel horrible about how I was treated and am going to try to find loyalty somewhere else. My card number was **.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018
I am writing to you today because as an owner of three businesses, I know I like to know what is going on below me, especially if it is causing my customers ONGOING, undue stress and dissatisfaction. First, let me say, I love shopping IN your stores and have never had any issues shopping IN a store. The issues and stress only occur with ONLINE shopping. Hopefully you care enough to consider and correct the following issues because I am sure that others have suffered some of the same consequences as I have. It is not good in the internet age to have a bunch of angry, dissatisfied customers writing negative reviews

out there...

Things you need to know that will help you to understand what is happening: I live in Arizona. My Mother lives in Florida. My Oldest Daughter Lives in Delaware. We will start with last year: I ordered my Mother a Kohl's Gift Card before Christmas. It was purchased online and sent via email. Naturally, I simply assumed that she had received it in her email. Christmas came and went, and she never thanked me for it. This prompted me to ask her if she received her

Christmas gift. She said "No, I didn't get anything". So, I called Kohl's, sat on hold, went through several people trying to figure out what happened to my Mother's gift card.

It was finally determined that the gift card had been cancelled by Kohl's as a security measure because the order was being sent to Florida. However, they (your company) had been given no permissions from me to cancel the order, nor did I received a notice of the order being cancelled. Then, I had to go through a bunch of red tape to get them to lift the HOLD that they had placed on my account. Then I had to re-order the gift card. My Mother did not get her Christmas gift on time because your store decided to cancel my order without asking my permissions or even notifying me that they had done so!

The First Issue THIS Christmas: I ordered 2 gifts from Kohl's Online for my Daughter before Christmas (Beginning of Dec.). One was a massager, and the other, an expensive pair of boots. I purposely ordered them early because I knew she and my Grandson were planning on leaving town on the 21st to drive to Florida to my Mother's house for Christmas. I didn't want packages sitting outside of their door for 2 weeks because they live in an apartment. On the same day, I also ordered a Desk for my Grandson (my daughter's son at the same address in Delaware) from JC Penney's. NOTE: we had NO ISSUES from my JC Penney online order.

My Grandson received his gift on the 16th. A couple of days went by. I knew they would be leaving soon, so I asked my daughter if she had received her gifts yet. She informed me that she didn't. So, I get on the phone with Kohl's. I sat on hold, went through several people trying to figure out what happened, and we discover that they had CANCELLED my order once again without my permissions and without notifying me! However, once again, I received no such notice of this order cancellation and I had to re-order the card and we had to go through a bunch of red tape to get them to lift the HOLD that they had placed on my account! Once again my family is screwed out of a timely Christmas gift because of Kohl's ridiculous security measures.

The Second Issue THIS Christmas: Once I found out that the order had been cancelled I explained to your CS rep the problem that we were now going to face. Now, if I re-ordered the Massager and the Boots they would arrive at her apartment after she had left for Florida. So, not only would the gifts be sitting in the hall of an apartment complex for 2 weeks while she was in Florida (and more than likely get stolen), but if she were lucky enough for them to still be there when

she returned home on January 3rd, they would be VERY LATE GIFTS!!! this was not acceptable.

So, the Customer service agent suggested sending my Daughter's gifts to my Mother's house in Florida, where she would be staying. Initially, this was a fabulous idea. However, there was still the issue that they might not make it in time. This was not just a concern for her getting them in time for Christmas, but there was also a possibility of them arriving at my Mother's house AFTER my Daughter's departure from Florida to return home. Her vacation time had her leaving Florida on January 2nd and the free shipping showed that the items might not arrive until the 4th. This was an even greater concern because this would cause serious issues of my Mother having to re-ship them to my daughter. I was extremely terrified of this happening.

The customer service rep and I discussed this most serious concern. The final solution that YOUR customer service rep came up with was that he would re-submit the order, AND put 2 day shipping on it, AND not charge me the additional $ for the 2-day shipping to make up for the mess that Kohl's had caused. Even though, it was 5-6 days before Christmas, the rep explained that 2-day shipping at Christmas time didn't really guarantee that the gifts would get there BY Christmas. However, your CS rep did ASSURE me most adamantly that both items would definitely arrive at my Mother's house in Florida BEFORE my Daughter was due to depart from Florida on the 2nd. Even though I was not happy, I accepted this as the best solution.

Your Customer Service Rep LIED... FLAT OUT LIED!!! Only the massager (Received Dec. 28th) made it before she left Florida. The boots just arrived at my Mother's house yesterday, Jan. 3rd! My Daughter left Florida on January 2nd as I told the rep she would. Now, we are faced with a HUGE problem. Now my daughter's Boots (her Christmas Gift), is at my Mother's House in Florida, but My Daughter is back at her Home in Delaware. My Mother is now faced with the responsibility and the cost of getting them to my Daughter! And, my Daughter STILL does not have her Christmas gift. How late will her gift be? This is not right!! This is most Unprofessional!!

I understand and appreciate your attempt at security to reduce your liability, but your policies go WAY OVER THE LINE. Your site / electronic Robots should be able to see that my Mother's and my Daughter's addresses were added BY ME (they can see the IP that entered the addresses is my IP in Arizona). You should also have it programmed to be able to determine that I have sent things to these addresses previously and you have not had any liability arise from it. SIMPLE programming... How many other customers of yours have been put through this horrific hassle during the already stressful Holidays?

BECAUSE OF THESE ONLINE ISSUES, I have spent hours on the phone, hours of frustration and another 2 hours typing this letter instead of enjoying what should have been a smooth online transaction. These are hours of MY LIFE that your company has STOLEN from me. My Mother's gift was late last year, and my Daughter, as of today's date of January 4, 2018, STILL hasn't received her Christmas gift that was ordered for her at the beginning of December 2017!!! The way I see it is... It would be in your best interest at this point to at least pay for the shipping of the boots from Florida to Delaware, AND to send whichever Postal Company you choose to pick them up so that my Mother does not have to be burdened with what is truly YOUR COMPANY'S RESPONSIBILITY!

However, if it was my company, and my angry, dissatisfied customer, I would also return the full value of the item to her card, or do something else over and above the shipping costs simply to make amends for the 2 Christmas' of Hell her and her family have been through, to make up for the dishonesty and lies from your comapny, all of the hours she has been robbed of, and to completely satisfy her so that she would speak positively about my company; ESPECIALLY, if that particular customer was an internet marketing expert who was capable of pushing a negative review right to the very top of google, FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, Bing, and every other internet marketing venue every time someone typed "my Company Name" into the search engines.

I would never leave any of my customers unsatisfied. But, I would definitely go over and above for that particular customer because there really is a minute comparison between a loss of a couple of hundred dollars and a happy customer vs a potential loss of millions from negative reviews traveling the internet. It would be as they say... a "No Brainer". Please have someone CALL me immediately to settle this serious issue.

Updated on 01/08/2018: Dear Mr. Mansell, Really!!!??? This is how Kohl's deals with this serious issue??? You passed my previous issue off to someone... Do you realize what that girl did? Do you give them direction to behave in this manner? Your employees are using SLIME BALL tactics to get out of dealing with serious issues... She called my phone using SLYdial (look it up - it is a sleazy way of calling someones phone so that you go straight to voice mail so that you can avoid have to actually SPEAKING to them). MY PHONE WAS RIGHT BY ME... It never rang and the ringer was up, but all of a sudden there was a voice mail from her.

She made sure to leave the message just seconds before she left for the day on Friday so that I would have to wait until Monday. 3. She sent me an email asking me to give her the info when I SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED A PHONE CALL! I called immediately back and got her VM. I left her a message reminding her that I REQUESTED A PHONE CALL not a SLYDIAL and to call me Monday. BEFORE noon Arizona time or I was going to let you know how customers are being treated. It is Monday after 1:00 PM and I STILL have not received a call from her. HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR!!!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

We are new to using Kohl's charge. We were making a payment to pay off our Kohl's charge balance. When trying this online, the website gave me an error and said it could not process payment. So, I called in to make the payment. They took my payment, no problem. Much to my surprise, Monday morning, the payment was taken out of my account twice. When I called Kohl's they told me that I did have a credit (a rather large credit since I was paying the account off). So my payment came out twice. They were unable to just credit my account back, they have to send a check and now we're at the mercy of the mail system as to when we can receive our money back that they so easily took from us. HOPEFULLY, we'll see it in a week. :-(

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

In the last 2 months, I have bought 2 casual women's shirts with the brand name "Chaps" from Kohl's. Both have been washed 2-3 times and the left elbows have a hole in them already!!! When I bought one of the shirts at Kohl's, my husband also bought a fleece jacket and when he got it home the hem came out on about half of the garment. What is going on with quality at Kohl's. I have also had the same issue with Women's shirts at Cabelas. I also bought about 5 pairs of socks at Herbergers and one pair had a hole in it the very first time I put them on!!! After this experience I will NEVER shop for clothes at Kohl's again! Everything is so paper thin and cheap, but yet they charge enough for them. Wearing a garment for a month and getting a hole in them is just unacceptable! Cheap JUNK from China I am sure.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I wish I knew they would not refund a return that had Kohl’s cash. I didn’t see anything to this effect. Total scam. I bought a Roomba that had $50 of Kohl's cash and they not only deducted the $50 but tax on it too! So I lost $55. Outrageous. I will NEVER shop at this store again. Hope it was worth the $55 to lose a customer and have me inform everyone I know what unethical ** they are. How can you withhold tax on fictional dollars? How can you not refund a purchase in full?!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I ordered some artwork (consisting of 1 large piece and 4 smaller pieces, sold together) for my new home over Black Friday. It arrived damaged (the box was damaged and the largest piece had a puncture through it) and only 1 of the 5 pieces had the promised 'D-rings' needed to hang the pieces on the wall. I chatted with 3 customer service agents who told me they would have UPS contact me about pick up. When I told them I would not be able to re-package the piece due to the box damage, the large size, and the fact that all pieces were originally heavy-duty stapled together (which took over an hour to take apart), they said it wouldn't be an issue and I could coordinate with UPS.

I was never contacted by UPS but ultimately the chat agent gave me an email address for customer service. The email service has been one nightmare after another. They keep telling me they are sending a UPS label that I just need to affix to the box. They are TOTALLY ignoring my complaints that I cannot get the piece back into the box!! Additionally, they claim to respond within 1 business day, but it typically takes them 4-5 to respond with virtually the same message each time. I will never buy from Kohl's again and I have told many friends and family about this terrible experience. Kohl's has lost a lot of business from this one purchase.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

The last two orders I placed online were supposed to qualify for a 20% discount. However, what is now happening, once you enter the discount code and receive the reduced pricing, if you use Kohl’s Cash to pay for the order you lose the discount. And, you are charged a shipping charge. The Kohl’s cash to me is an extension of a sales price, it’s not "Free Money", I had to spend money at the regular price to earn it. I order online as the two Kohl’s locations that are in my area have terrible choices of clothing and shoes and frankly the stores are disasters. It seems they receive items that do not sell in other locations. So in essence I am being penalized for Kohl’s not having adequate merchandise in their stores.

I quit shopping JC Penney because of the lack of quality and Bon-Ton as their discounts and coupons were not only frustrating to use, but at times it seemed fraudulent (bait and switch). One of the last stores that I felt I could get quality at a good value was Kohl’s, unfortunately, not anymore. I don't know if it has anything to do with their connection to Amazon now, but I am highly disappointed and very likely will close my account. I, as well as many others have been loyal Kohl’s shoppers, but advertising discounts that are taken away does not leave the shopper feeling good about the experience. It will lead down the same path that Sears, JC Penney, Macy’s, and all of the other stores that are closing.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

I bought my son several clothing items for his 16th birthday. I was unable to find my receipt, but Kohl’s advertises a hassle free return policy with or without a receipt, and when some items did not fit him, we thought nothing of taking them back. Seeing as how they do not carry any sizes larger than what we already had in store, we just wanted the refund, a merchandise credit would have been fine. AFTER scanning all items and taking them all behind the counter, I am handed a receipt and told that I would be receiving a corporate refund, and that someone would be contacting me within 7-10 business days. Then the employee implied that we had come in and STOLEN everything we had brought back. My son looked devastated. What a way to be treated in your 16th birthday. They also took NO CONTACT INFORMATION for us, so of course no one contacted us.

I called the corporate number about 14 business days later. Never got through. It took several days, wait times of an hour to an hour and a half, then getting hung up on, until I finally got through. The woman on the phone was one is the rudest people I have ever encountered. I told her that I had actually found the receipt, and she acted as if I was lying and had stolen all the items. When I couldn’t locate the receipt, and asked her to pull it up by my rewards information or credit card number, she lied and said that wasn’t possible. So, I put her on hold for about 15 minutes while I looked for it, with no luck. I then called her out on her bs lies, and she then pulled up the receipt. The whole time still treating me like a common thief. She found the receipt, and very rudely told me that I had used $60 Kohl’s cash, so it would be deducted from the refund.

I received the check in the mail yesterday, but they did not give back the Kohl’s cash. I know they ALWAYS return back Kohl’s cash for in store returns, and if you aren’t going to give me my entire refund, give me back my damn Kohl’s cash. Kohl’s is the real thief. I will NEVER shop here again. I have already been on hold 34 minutes to get through to what I am sure will be a very rude representative to get the money they owe me back. And once that’s done, I will SELL this Kohl’s cash to someone else, even at half the amount. Kohl’s will NEVER again get a penny from me.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I ordered clothing from Kohls.com December 14th. All orders at the time were guaranteed by Christmas. I kept checking the order status on my phone and it kept saying details with be updated once my package was delivered to FedEx. Every time I checked the dates were pushed out. I called Kohl's and they said my package was delivered on the 18th! I never received the package nor was I ever notified of the tracking number on my phone. The online status on my phone still says the package will be delivered between Jan 4-5. Whats going on?! And they refuse to credit my account until the investigation with FedEx is over!

Kohl's said this can take up to 4 weeks. The man I talked to was rude and condescending as if I was a criminal. FedEx called me at 4:43 am this morning wanting a description of my house so they can talk to the driver that noted he delivered the package on the 18th. Of course he's going to say he delivered it. Why should I pay for something I never received? I even placed a new order so the sizes I originally ordered would still be in stock. I'll never shop with Kohl's again. EVER!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

My Kohl's order that was placed on Black Friday was sent to my old address. I contacted customer service immediately to let them know that I had made this mistake. They said it was too late to change the shipping address! What? I spent almost $300 and made a mistake of sending the items to my old address. I later placed another order that was sent to my new address. I have called and did chats with Kohl's. They said that they are not at fault and will not refund my money. They told me to go to the old address and ask for my items that were delivered to the old address. I contacted the manager and she reached out to the residents. I do not have my items from the order. Kohl's did not ship this order for almost a week after I ordered it, but someone was too lazy to allow me to change my shipping address. I am livid.

I have lost my money, my items and Kohl's is unwilling to help. On top of that, I placed a pick in-store order and listed my daughter as someone to pick the order up. When she went to pick up the order, it was lost. So I got an email canceling the store pick up. Where is the refund in that? Nothing from Kohl's but the order cancelation. I am so disappointed in this company.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I can almost never actually see any of the lists I created. It tells me that there is an error obtaining the information. So I can't go back to things that I saved. You also cannot create a new list because it can't tunnel to the information on your account. It used to be if you waited until super late when people weren't using the site and traffic was less you were able to get your lists. But this is now constant all the time regardless of site traffic.

You are not able to search items in stores unless you can scan the item in store. Once it is unavailable online, you are not able to view store inventories unless you are in the store and the item tag is available to scan. Since you can't get the SKU number from a saved list because you don't have access to your lists ever, you cannot call around stores to find it.

Almost every order I made for this Christmas season had at least one item cancelled. Even though it was still available online after the incident. In some cases, once the item is cancelled days later, it is still online but for a higher price since the sale I purchased it with is no longer available. It sometimes also creates frantic finding of new items because it is cancelled so late that you don't have time to wait for the often really long amount of time it takes for Kohl's to ship.

You are not able to exchange an online item for a different size of the same item. Usually the price you paid the promotion has ended since their shipping takes so very long. In some cases two weeks. You are not able to purchase the item in the new size for the same amount you paid previously, even though you are just trying to swap for a new size. They are not able to offer you to return the wrong size and purchase the right size for the same amount of money. It is always more expensive. Overall I am so disappointed with Kohl's that I feel I should cancel my Kohl's card and find a new store to frequent. These things do not occur to me at other stores.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Do not buy from this company. I ordered 2 shirts for my husband for Christmas on Black Friday. They ended up being too long. We went to a store in our area for an exchange for the right size. Which wasn’t possible since they didn’t have the same shirts. So we planned on getting 2 different shirts but customer service told us since I earned $15 in Kohl's cash when I bought the 2 original shirts, (that I used for another purchase in their store) they would deduct $15 from the return. I told them I had $10 Kohl's cash on my account so they should take that first before taking my money. They said they don’t do it that way. So not only did they take the shirts back plus half the money from my return. My husband doesn’t have his Christmas present anymore. I will not shop there anymore. Not only was I going to buy him a couple more shirts for the ones we returned I was going to buy me a robe. Their loss!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

Ordered my husband an Xbox One Bundle that came missing the controller, HDMI Cable, and the Download Game. When asked about exchanging they didn't have any that they could exchange for me. Gave me the run around that there was nothing they could do for me, and that I would have to go into the cold Michigan snow to return the item back to the store. Was told that they would credit my account which was never done. Customer Service people simply didn't care since it was not their problem. Never order online from this company. Customer Service at the store felt horrible, but not much they could do since they didn't have one in stock at the store. :(

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I did my shopping online and ordered a pair of Nike running shoes in which I was shipped two left shoes. I was told that I would be shipped a label to return these two left shoes and a credit would be issued then I would have to reorder. This was your mistake and you want me to jump through hoops to get the correct shoes. I told them, "Send me the return label and I will return your two left shoes, wait for my money to be returned on my credit card then reorder." I don't think so. I will purchase my shoes somewhere else now and will be doing my shopping elsewhere from now on.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

When purchased my items from Kohl's over a week ago it was ONLY because on their website Kohl's Guaranteed Delivery by Christmas!! Otherwise I would never have purchased nothing from them. Upon tracking 2 orders placed just 1 day apart the tracking. 1st said my items would be here by Dec 21. Only half the order shipped. The next time I checked it said the items would be here on the 22nd. Well guess what? No delivery the 22nd!!! I go check the shipping and it now says the 26th my items will be here. That's HORRIBLE customer service. These are Christmas gifts that won't even be here on Christmas. My entire holiday is ruined thanks to Kohl's. Lies and deceitful website that guarantees lies!!! Stay away from Kohl's. They will ruin your important days!!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I usually don’t shop at Kohl’s but they had Football team shirt that I wanted to get for my brother, so I ordered that and a few other items. Everything came separately over about two weeks, except the shirt. I was told it was “stuck” in processing and I had to order another one. Then with the Kohl’s cash I got, I ordered something else a week ago.

Reading the comments, I had the exact same issue! The tracking number they gave me doesn’t have my address on it (it’s being delivered somewhere in Massachusetts and I live in FL) and Kohl’s wouldnt do anything about it until 7 business days (obviously after Christmas). I’ve spent approx 3 hours dealing with these issues to no resolve. I absolutely will not be shopping at Kohl’s ever again! I do a ton of online shopping and have never experienced anything like this. Their customer service is also terrible and they obviously just read from a script to try to fix issues. Amazon, I am sorry I strayed from you... never again!!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I recommend you purchase products from a company that cares about their customers. THIS ONE DOESN'T. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM KOHL'S. We made a purchase and it was junk. When we returned it they put my money back on my card then two days later took it back off my card. Now they have no idea, can't find it. They have my money, their merchandise and don't understand what happened. The store pushes off to the 800#, who pushes it off to the store. Corporate offices refuse to answer a call and the NUMEROUS voicemails I have left over the last 3 days go unanswered.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

Kohl’s has officially lost my business. Ordered Christmas presents last week. My shipment was supposed to be here today (Wednesday Dec. 20th) which was great because we have my family’s Christmas on Friday. I went to track my order and it got sent to our old address. (Even though I made sure I clicked billing and shipping same address and it says billing is our current address. Shipping now says our old address which is 5.5 hours away!) Checked where it was and it was getting sent to our old address.

I called UPS. They were able to stop it and get it sent back to the UPS store where we used to live. However, they would not change the shipping to where we live now. They said I would have to call the sender (Kohl’s). I called Kohl’s and they said they would not do anything. I’d just have to go get it. I AGAIN LIVE 5.5 HOURS AWAY! I cannot just pack up and go get this package that I need in TWO days! I again called UPS and they said it was out of their hands. So, I have 5 days to get this package from the store now or I guess it goes to outer space. I’m beyond furious. Kohl’s has lost my business. Thanks for the help! Not!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I placed an order on Black Friday for seven items and never received the items so I call Kohl's customer service. They said that they would refund me the money and replace the order. Mind you I still haven't received the money and it's going on Christmas in a couple days. I tried replacing the order they told me that they're going to do second day shipping and they were going to give me the items for the same price. So I called them up to replace the items in the order and then they tell me now, "You know we can't give you second day shipping. You're going to have to get it in 7 days."

I was upset because I've ordered from Kohl's before so not only have I not received my refund but now they've taken away the second day shipping so now I'm already pissed off. I'm waiting for my money. No money now. They're taking away the shipping. They take away the discounts. Now they're there giving me a hard time about shipping all my stuff. I just gave up. They're liars. They still haven't give me my money. The only refund I received from this at these items was $13.50. I am so frustrated they ruined Christmas because I still haven't received my Christmas gifts to send out to people in Puerto Rico and it seems like they don't care.

I have talking to repeated customer care service representatives and for some reason they don't even know how to do their jobs so I do not recommend buying from Kohl's unless you're buying from the store. I don't recommend buying online because they're liars. They're bunch of thieves and they like taking people's money and not compensating them for the damages that they caused. Thank you and have a good day.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I bought DJI Mavic Pro for $899.99 at kohls.com on Nov 24 2017. Found a better price at Target for $764.99. I called Kohl's on Nov 27 2017 for a price match and they verified the deal at Target.com and promised to credit back $135 back to my card within 48 hours. They gave me a incident case id. They haven't processed it in the given time. So I waited for 4 days and called them back on Dec 2. They asked me to wait more 48 hours. I waited for 5 days and called them back on Dec 7th. Again they told me the same thing that they will credit the amount $135 back to my card in 48 hours. Waited for 4 days more and called again on Dec 11. They said same thing again. Called on Dec 12 heard back same thing to wait. Called on Dec 15 and heard back same thing again.

Called on Dec 18th this time I spoke to supervisor and he agreed that they have committed a mistake by promising for a price adjustment and said that, "Item is not eligible for a price match and cannot help you on this". He simply asked me to return the item for a partial refund (they deducted the Kohl's cash). So I have to lose my money and deal at Target. How can they ask me to bear this loss because for their mistake? The case is still open for 3 weeks without any resolution. As this is purely their mistake, they have to compensate this at any cost.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Ordered son a Sphero BB8 toy and a wrist controller on 12/16 and paid extra shipping to get before Xmas. 2 days later get email they canceled the toy order but controller is still shipping at midnight. Never refunded money 2 days later. Can't use controller without toy AND now it's too late to get one delivered from another place. Sent complaint email in. I at least want my money back. It was almost $200. If I could rate no stars I would. They are done getting my business.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I am furious with this moronic error, but even more furious with the incredibly horrible customer service! Kohl’s has hands down the worst customer service of any store I’ve ever shopped!! Kohl’s could really learn something from Amazon as they have amazing customer service! I placed a $200 dollar order last Thursday, 12/14/17. Today, the 18th of December I received someone else’s ordered product with MY shipping label on their box! This mean THEIR shipping label was more than likely placed on one or more of my orders!!! I called customer service (an absolute nightmare), which was not located in the States, and was given zero reasonable solutions! The man (Juan) had the audacity to ask me to return this suitcase to Kohl’s as if I work for Kohl’s and for free. HELL NO. I WILL NOT PARTAKE IN, OR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR FIXING KOHL'S F’ UP! I ordered online for a reason!!!

Then, the idiot tells me we will sit and wait to see where my TIME-SENSITIVE orders end up, further wait for the person to phone Kohl’s, to then return my order and then finally Kohl’s will ship my purchased order. WORST “SOLUTION” EVER! No way in hell, relying on this crap idea, would I receive my order as promised by the 24th of December (IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS). I ask to speak with a supervisor, I then get placed on a 20+ minutes hold, which goes nowhere but to a survey. Omg insane!

I call again and get put through to yet again the foreign underpaid call-center, I ask to be transferred to a call center in the United States of America, I then am transferred to a Spanish speaking rep??? Again I ask to be transferred to a call center in the United States of America, FINALLY some woman named Asia answers and confirms she is located in the states. But, she’s not much more helpful as she too has trouble grasping the issue well, she has terrible customer service skills just like everyone I’ve spoken to previously, and I’m now on a silent hold for over an HOUR! I will never ever ever shop with Kohl’s again, and I will convince many others not to as well. I have a 3000+ following on Facebook alone, and every single family member and friend I know I will convince them too to shop elsewhere as well.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I placed an order on 12/2 from Kohl's. Email the next day from Kohl's saying it was on its way. I live in St. Louis. On tracking, I watched it as it went from California to Arizona, then on to New Mexico, then to Kansas, then on to Ohio, then up to Maryland, then to West Virginia, stopped in Connecticut for a while and it is now in Schenectady, NY. I've attached a copy of the tracking as it appeared on their link. I canceled the order at this point as I had NO confidence I would receive it before Christmas. Will never order from Kohl's again.

Kohl's Company Information

www.kohls.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use