2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

3.8/5 (1888 ratings)

About Kohl's

Kohl’s is a department store that sells clothing, furniture, electronics and home appliances. You can purchase its products online or at a local store. With Kohl’s Cash, customers receive $10 in store credit for every $50 spent during certain promotions. You must return electronics within 30 days, but all other items are returnable up to 180 days after the date of purchase.

Kohl's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohl's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohl's?

Original review: May 19, 2021

The stores are well-organized by department. Prices are on the racks, including sale prices. Returns are fast and easy - they can look you up if you do not have the receipt. Online is also well-organized and searching is intuitive. Kohl's Cash is easy to use, although you lose it if you make a return - I think that is an industry standard, though.

Original review: May 18, 2021

Overall I like the ease of shopping online and either having it delivered or picking up at the store near me. Also when shopping it automatically shows you availability for your nearest store. Sometimes I find the selections shoes in particular versus in the store when I don't have a lot of time to shop.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 17, 2021

Hello, I would recommend Kohl's for their exception attention to details and quality of their jewelry department. My partner decided what he was going to give me for my 59th birthday???. A diamond ring???? which once I received it and noticed how perfect his choice for me was, I knew that he went to the right place to get it. This is by far one of the most exquisite ring sets that I have seen!!! Flawless????

Original review: May 13, 2021

This store is great with their prices, they are very competitive and always have what you're looking for. I have always recommend this store to family, friends even strangers, yes it's that great you gotta shop there to experience it yourself. Be aware you will not leave empty handed, however, you will leave very satisfied.

Original review: May 9, 2021

Kohl's is my go to for all my family members clothing essentials. They always have great deals, the latest selections and closeouts, closeouts, closeouts! If what they had a couple months ago is a style that still works for you it will be available at a reduced price. They carry my go to brands so why go elsewhere. One problem I have with all clothing stores including Kohls, no size 35 Waist WHY?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

One major screwup company. They used to be reputable carrying mostly first-class merchandise, until this pandemic. Now it's all way overpriced dollar store junk, and a messed up website return policy. I needed some new skorts (not skirts) as my local Goodwill, Target etc. no longer carry them, or they've out of stock. And I wanted to use my Kohl's charge. I ordered 4 knee length size 10 skorts on 8/30 and what I received on 9/3 were 4 denim mini skirts. I went to the website to do an easy return, and discovered that Kohls had changed that policy. Now you either have to visit a store OR spend an hour on the phone with their useless CS.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

I made a purchase online for $81. They gave me credit for a pair of flip-flops that I had returned of $25. I made a payment of $27. I went to pay off the card with the $81 purchase and they charged me $57. My math is 25 for the return and $27 for the payment leaves me owing $24. Nikki from the executive office said then I should have owed $57. Where did Nikki learn math? He has poor phone etiquette and doesn't listen to customers. I won't shop there anymore. This is fraud!!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I bought an air fryer toaster. Doubled checked the measurements and ordered the $200 product. When it was sent to me they failed to include the measurements of the rubber pegs that sits on the base which made it impossible to fit into the space. Now I have to return it and because I do not live by a Kohl's. I have to pay the shipping fee back which is $56 that's close to 30% of the original purchase price. If you go on to their website they flash all over the place that returns or hassle free this is not the truth, very far from it. Now because they failed to properly measure their product I lose out on money. For big business this is extremely bad business.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

What is the use of getting 40% off when all the all the men's clothing or shoes I want does not qualify. Kohl's has been going downhill for awhile now and I am sick of it! Thanks for nothing! Bye now.

Original review: July 7, 2021

I placed a big order that was delivered on time. The same day my order was delivered, I ordered something else and it was CANCELLED, with no explanation. My consensus is that is because I used the Kohl's cash I had earned, which will be expired by the time it goes back on my account now, thanks to them cancelling my order. How convenient for them, so they don't have to honor something they claimed I earned with other purchases. I won't order anything else from them if this is how they operate. I have been on hold with customer service for over an hour now trying to get an explanation. Disgusted...

Kohl's Company Information