3.56/5
Based on 3,174 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Kohl's

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

1649 Kohl's Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Kohl's will not accept my gift cards for purchases if I try to use my coupons! They will not respond to my complaint either. I am no longer shopping there. This use to be my all time favorite store. If my gift cards are not as good as cash, then I will not have family & friends buy them for me anymore. Coupon restrictions are self defeating for the store. I will also let my friends know I am highly disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

Purchased Citizen Eco Drive watch 9-13-19. Had researched watches online and the item I wanted was in stock. Watch band fit and I quickly completed my purchase. The watch was advertised as $250 on sale for $200 with some Kohl's cash voucher given. When I came home and went to register the watch online, the $250 tag was in the way of some of the numbers I needed. I carefully peeled the $250 sticker off. Underneath the $250 sticker was a smaller $225 sticker. So my savings were really $25, not $50. I can understand if a new watch came in and the price had been raised, but one that is already in stock? I will not use the Kohl's cash, I'll pass it on, and I will never shop at Kohl's again. I have been a Kohl's customer for many years, and thought they've had some good sales. Makes me wonder how much my "savings" really weren't savings.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

My husband bought me a Fitbit Versa Lite for Mother's Day. It works but the battery life has gotten worse over 4 months. It now barely lasts one day. I tried to exchange it but they don't accept electronics after 30 days. A lot of electronics don't show major problems within the first 30 days. Now we sit with a watch that doesn't work after spending $176!!! NEVER buy ANY electronics from Kohl's. Goodness help you if it breaks down after 30 days!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

I did not receive a statement from Kohl’s for two months yet all the Kohl’s advertisement arrived safely. Consequently I was charged $15 and $38 late fees. My only two charges were for $31.20 and $38.00. The supervisor waived the late fees but since late fees were erased, I had to pay a flat fee of $95.00 to get a zero balance. And she wanted my debit card number. Needless to say, my Kohl’s card is cut up in four pieces on the kitchen counter.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

I purchased patio cushions online in April 2019. I returned them to the Wayne NJ office 7 days later for a refund. I call Kohl's customer service monthly and have yet to receive the credit back to my credit card I am still out $137.31. I have never put a negative review out on anyone but felt it needed to be out there to warn consumers. Dona ** Haskell, NJ

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohl's?

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

I usually love shopping at Kohl’s. However, I placed an order online. Part of it was available in store and a top was not. It had a ship to store option so I chose that because it stated it would arrive in 3-5 business days which was over yesterday. I called customer service. After giving all of my information I was hung up on. I called back. Had to give all information again. They told me that part of my order was ready for pickup. I said I knew that but was calling about the other item. I asked if it was out of stock or when was it arriving in store. They had no clue. I called the store where I scheduled pickup. I asked if they could tell me when the second item would be available since it was supposed to have arrived yesterday. They had no clue. I ended up canceling the whole order. It’s hard to believe that no one at all has any clue about item availability. I will never order from them again.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

Places an order online, received a notification that it delivered and there was no package at my door or in the mailbox. Spoke to customer service rep and he was less than helpful. He would not do anything to help me fix the issue with my lost package. I have had awful experiences lately with this company and had to cancel my card since they charged it twice, placed a hold on my account and would not remove the hold on my account. The only reason why I placed this order was that I had a gift card to use. I do not recommend shopping here. Their customer service is horrible and they do nothing to help customers with issues.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I ordered several items which took way longer than the shipping advice had predicted. When they finally arrived, several of the items were not what I ordered. I ordered polo shirts and got t shirts. I ordered adult clothes and received kids'. I returned and the girl said they were having a lot of similar wrong shipped items. I returned everything but the credit did not match the bill so they told me to call online and gave me a number. I think they credited me for the cheaper items they sent in error rather than what I ordered and was charged for. I called that day and was told a manual credit would be posted in a few days. The person barely spoke English so I called a second time to be sure it would be taken care of and was told the same thing.

Four months later I am receiving bills with late fees and finance charges. Over the time I have done the secure message but am fed up. I feel like I am babysitting incompetent children. Today collections called and offered to knock off some late fees if I paid today. I explained I HAVE NO MERCHANDISE==returned everything==so what would I be paying for? If anyone there is competent and can fix their many mistakes, my balance will be zero. I have wasted so much time driving to return the wrong items and trying to get my account corrected. Some workers are very empathetic and realize why I have not paid and others act like I'm lying and they could not have made that many mistakes. Others say it will be fixed but it hasn't been and I have no trust it will. I will never shop there again.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

In the deals section Kohl's advertised Amazon Echo (2nd Gen) Smart Speaker with Alexa 2 for $79.98, I ordered it the same day. It was a clear case of Bait and Switch. They never had stock and wanted you to buy the same unit for $149.98 each. When called 3 times I got 3 different stories and would not honor the advertised price.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

The worst customer service/shipping & quality control departments in the business. I ordered 2 pairs of shorts on 8/14 a size 8 and 10. Package arrived 8/23. There’s only one pair of shorts and they have no tags, kohl’s or manufacture. I don’t know about you but to me that’s a huge red flag eww! I call customer service. The representative seems appalled and assured me it was a mistake and to please get rid of or donate the shorts, and she would have another pair shipped. Unfortunately the size 8 were no longer in stock (fugues). Still want to know how the shipping label says it was in the bag? Today I received the new shorts, guess what? They are the wrong color and a size 16! Ugh back on the phone I go. Good thing I have all my notes.

Well unfortunately per the supervisor Anna, who I had to ask for because TJ was not understanding my English or wording or didn’t have his coffee or something, I don’t know what TJ was doing but providing customer service was not one of them. So it would seem that Kohls has a policy that they cannot do a refund or exchange if they have already done one for the same order #. Imagine my surprise when I tried to communicate with Anna that this size wasn’t the size I ordered or color and this was a replacement due to their error not mine. Anna was fully aware she saw the notes from the 23rd. So let’s just say Anna got a few strong words from me as a supervisor. She was unapologetic and seemed rather bored honestly. In the end I will be returning the shorts and enclosed in the package will be my shredded credit cards, I will never shop with Kohls ever again and plan on sharing the story to anyone I know.

Kohl's Company Information