2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

3.9/5 (1891 ratings)

About Kohl's

Kohl’s is a department store that sells clothing, furniture, electronics and home appliances. You can purchase its products online or at a local store. With Kohl’s Cash, customers receive $10 in store credit for every $50 spent during certain promotions. You must return electronics within 30 days, but all other items are returnable up to 180 days after the date of purchase.

Kohl's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohl's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohl's?

Original review: May 19, 2021

The stores are well-organized by department. Prices are on the racks, including sale prices. Returns are fast and easy - they can look you up if you do not have the receipt. Online is also well-organized and searching is intuitive. Kohl's Cash is easy to use, although you lose it if you make a return - I think that is an industry standard, though.

Original review: May 18, 2021

Overall I like the ease of shopping online and either having it delivered or picking up at the store near me. Also when shopping it automatically shows you availability for your nearest store. Sometimes I find the selections shoes in particular versus in the store when I don't have a lot of time to shop.

Original review: May 17, 2021

Hello, I would recommend Kohl's for their exception attention to details and quality of their jewelry department. My partner decided what he was going to give me for my 59th birthday???. A diamond ring???? which once I received it and noticed how perfect his choice for me was, I knew that he went to the right place to get it. This is by far one of the most exquisite ring sets that I have seen!!! Flawless????

Original review: May 13, 2021

This store is great with their prices, they are very competitive and always have what you're looking for. I have always recommend this store to family, friends even strangers, yes it's that great you gotta shop there to experience it yourself. Be aware you will not leave empty handed, however, you will leave very satisfied.

Original review: May 9, 2021

Kohl's is my go to for all my family members clothing essentials. They always have great deals, the latest selections and closeouts, closeouts, closeouts! If what they had a couple months ago is a style that still works for you it will be available at a reduced price. They carry my go to brands so why go elsewhere. One problem I have with all clothing stores including Kohls, no size 35 Waist WHY?

Original review: May 15, 2021

Although they offer many coupons, they overprice their merchandise to begin with and the discount only puts them a little more in line with other stores. But to be budget conscious, one must wait for a sale and then use the coupons, which only sometimes pays off.

Original review: May 14, 2021

Kohl's is good when they offer discounts or coupons or promotional offers, but their regular prices are a bit higher than a lot of other stores. Their customer service and cashiers are not always that pleasant or helpful at times. I only shop there when I do have some sort of coupon, etc.

Original review: May 13, 2021

Upon reviewing my credit scores the site revealed my Kohl's charge card was canceled. I have spent thousands of dollars through the years on purchases from this company only to have my account closed because I haven't been shopping as much lately due to numerous surgeries. I was told they will not reactivate my existing account, even though I didn't close it, and that I need to re-apply for another card at a store. Unbelievable! They just lost a dedicated customer. I'll never shop there again.

Original review: May 12, 2021

Kohl's is great for discounts, sales, returns, and they even allow you to return items purchased on Amazon. The discounts make items not on sale, seem like they are on sale. The quality of clothes and household items at Kohl's is excellent, and they sell major brands.

Original review: May 11, 2021

Great sale prices, easy online shopping, easy return policy, good selection of clothes. I do all my Christmas shopping at Kohl's online. I like that I can return Amazon purchases at Kohl's, now. I like that I can return for 180 days.

Original review: May 10, 2021

I have been a long time Kohl's customer and try to shop during Kohl's Cash Rewards to get my money's worth b/c we all know Kohl's prices are over-inflated without their "sales" and the Cash is a bonus. Thus, I shopped during the last KCR and earned $40 KC from my shopping trip. The Cash expired in March, so I went online to spend it the day before it expired, but couldn't get my coupon to work. The next day, we had a record blizzard, which I knew was coming, so I called the store to explain my situation, and was was told by the manager that I would be able to use it later with no problem. I informed her that I didn't know when I'd be able to come in next and it could be a while, and she assured me they would be able to make an exception, as long as it's not months down the road.

Well, I went in today (just over a month later) and spent a lot of time shopping. I took my purchases to the register and explained my situation, the manager was called over, and she would not accept my Kohl's Cash. She stated the grace period is 10 days. I told her I was informed differently, and she said she couldn't do it. I told them to cancel my purchase then and left. I am so annoyed by the contradicting information, loss of $40 and waste of my time. I will not be returning and Kohl's has lost a loyal customer to this nonsense and bad customer service. I am taking my business elsewhere.

Original review: May 10, 2021

Kohl’s in the perfect dept. store. Lots of variety, good prices, home goods, and a friendly staff. Even during early pandemic shutdowns, they made it a seamless transition when they reopened. Love their Amazon returns desk! It’s an easy process to use, and very convenient.

Original review: May 8, 2021

Their selection is always high quality, name brand and economically priced. I love shopping at Kohl’s. The only complaint I would have is they almost always ask if you’re interested in a Kohl’s charge and, although they’re not overbearing, I wish it wasn’t every visit.

Original review: May 7, 2021

Their customer service is great. Each and every time, Good value on items they have in stock and always there willing to help get the items you need even if not currently available in store. Would highly recommend.

Original review: May 6, 2021

Kohl's has gotten worse and worse. There are so many exclusions on the coupons and Kohl's cash - they should just let you know what you CAN use it on. Online experience is as frustrating as their antiquated store experience. If you like long lines, reading fine print and setting calendar reminders to get reasonable prices on average items, this is the place to go.

Kohl's Company Information