1.20/5
Based on 605 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

998 Kmart Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I ordered a TV on November 23rd for delivery by December 5th. It’s December 18th and still no TV. I’ve called every day and can’t seem to get anyone who speaks English and they refuse to get me a Supervisor or someone who does. They finally sent my info to the Online Escalation Dept to get me some answers. Last week I received an email that my item shipped, but the shipping company’s tracking system was down. The same day I received a notice from Kmart that an item I was looking for was back in stock. It was the TV I had been waiting for. Why couldn’t they just tell me they sold out!!

Still no TV so I called the shipping company. They have no order in the system for me. I have been lied to repeatedly and I’m out a lot of money and can’t get any answers. DO NOT order from them unless you don’t need the item when they say it will come. You will be very disappointed! And now here’s another reason why their overall rating is a ONE star. They don’t care!!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I'd love to give an actual review of the two toys I bought for my daughter for Christmas, but I haven't received them yet! Layaway was paid 11/26 and it is 12/12. Customer Service chat is a joke - not helpful and very difficult to understand. After I kept arguing saying it is past the 7-10 business days, I was told (3 times) the agent finally said, "Oh - I see the 10th day passed (12/7)." Hello!!! Never buying from them again. No wonder they are going under!

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Kmart is terrible at online order. They take forever to send you your order. And when it is finally at their store they will still lose it when you go pick it up. Very disorganize and if they dont have the product you ordered online they will send you a completely different order. They even sent me a pair of shoes with the tags saying the size I wanted but within the sole of the shoes was a completely different size. Never shop at the Kmart in Stockton Ca. They won't even go to the back to check for your correct order and just throw a refund at you.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

The old lady Rose, at customer service was the most awful experience I and my husband ever had. Mind you we are seniors ourself. We went to return two pair of boots. She started yelling because she smelled pot on my husband. My husband who is 66 years old has a pot card to buy pot. Well Rose decided to go off and yell that she smells pot and she was rude and she was doing all of this in front of other customers. We have never been so mortified. We will never go to the Kmart at Somerville, MA ever again. I hope they all close down.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I am pissed that they are closing. The Kmart in North Versailles is near me. I shop in Kmart all the time. There are thing I cannot buy online! I need to try things on before. I buy clothes and shoes. I won’t need my Shop Your Way card anymore because I will not shop online. The only thing I didn’t buy at Kmart was underwear. They were stiff and ran small. There has to be another store then North Versailles!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kmart?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Store is misleading customers on sale prices. Signs say 85% off lowest prices marked but instead they go back and take it off the original price. When you point it out to them and other customers are agreeing with you and the manager is saying they don't care what it says to take it or leave it, I'll leave it. Went back in about 10 minutes to take picture of sign. They took a marker and marked out the discount on lowest price. Glad you are closing because if you weren't I will never shop your stores again.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I pride myself on starting my Christmas shopping as soon as all our gifts have been opened Christmas day. Being a family of five with not so great pay, I place items on layaway so I can get my family what they need and hopefully a few wants. But this year, they'll be lucky to get 4 gifts each. I always assumed by having layaway it meant the item I wanted would be held until I've completed my agreed upon amount, then it would be shipped to me. But not with Sears/Kmart. They failed to hold up to their own contract. They sold out of multiple items and decided to cancel my layaways without notifying me and NEVER returned my money. I've been fighting with them for 2 months until they sent me a check which made me ecstatic but behold, NO ONE, not even KMart could cash the check. The reason? They didn't print the numbers correctly on the check.

I've now been fighting to get the money returned to my account instead of a paper check, but they can't. Why? Because it should have been done when they canceled ALL 4 layaways. So here we are, in the middle of November with nothing to put under the tree. Thanks a lot, Sears/Kmart. I'll NEVER do business with you again and I will make it a point to tell the entire country how you ruined my family's Christmas.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I bought two Halloween items on 11/6/18, tried to return them on 11/9/18. They refused my return because they are holiday items - which I bought AFTER the holiday. There is absolutely NOTHING on my receipt saying they would not be returnable, Kmart customer service just said "That is our policy." My receipt states items are returnable within 30 days. I feel deceived and they can make up anything excuse they want, horrible customer service. You lost a customer when you should be bending over backwards to keep customers.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I love this Kmart in Stevensville, MD 21666. I walked in the store on Monday, November 5th at approximately 7:30pm and the staff was outstanding. Ms. Kathy, the supervisor, and her entire staff in the women's department was extremely helpful, very pleasant, and knowledgeable of all of the products that I was interested in or just had questions about. I live an hour away and always find a reason to stop and shop at this Kmart whenever I am in the area.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

For the first time ever I ordered from kmart.com. My mother wanted specific shoes that they carry. I ordered 2 pair of white as a gift. When the order arrived they were gray! Mom said she would keep 1 gray but really wanted white. I called customer service. I spoke to someone whose English was not good. After nearly 15 minutes he was able to send me a label to return the shoes. At this point he felt he was done, completely forgetting I had asked to get the shoes I had originally ordered. Once he figured out how to get me the replacements, we hung up, only to find he charged me $6 more than I originally paid! I am too frustrated to even call back and try to get a price adjustment. I hope the shoes actually show up and are correct. Never ever will shop with Kmart or Sears again. Absolutely ridiculous!!!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

It is as if they put clearance items out, but don't really want you to buy them. I have at times had multiple clearance items at the register. The cashiers have to call a manager to get an override and do something in the register, press something like sale date. Sometimes the line can get backed up waiting for the manager and this can be very embarrassing, This has happened more than once in the Bridgehampton NY store. They need a better system for checking out clearance items.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Since July 17, when I placed an order with Kmart for a Bed-in-a-bag for my daughter, I have had nothing but aggravation! First, they sent my order to Florida and I live in Doylestown, Pennsylvania (with absolutely no connection to Florida!). 2nd, when August 16 came around and still no order, I had to go to a store and purchase another bed in the bag set (mind you I already paid Kmart $80 + dollars). Third, they told me I received my order which I myself tracked to Fl and had to tell them! It's now September 5, I have not received my refund and the company either texts me or calls me every day with questions!!!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Over the years we had received good quality and value from Kmart brand products and good service from the stores. However, in recent years there has been a steep decline in product quality with company policies that seem to run contrary to the interest of keeping customers. Maybe it's from nostalgia for the old days or perhaps misplaced pity or foolish loyalty, but it felt sad to see so many Kmart stores closing and sad to think about all the people who will be losing their jobs as the result. So, I made a "good-faith" conscious decision to buy a small piece of furniture from Kmart online. I was happy to see that the style and model of chest that I wanted was still available, and more so that it would be available for pick up at a local store the same day!

Knowing that websites aren't always updated in a timely fashion, I decided to call the store to confirm that the item was in stock - YES! So, despite the fact that the so-called local Kmart is quite a distance away from our house (our own truly local Kmart closed YEARS ago in one of the first waves of closures) we decided it was worth it to make an online order. We picked up the item and didn't expect for there to be any problem. However, once the box was opened we noticed that significant parts were missing. We've had that happen before with other brands of assemble-at-home furnishing, but have always been able to call a manufacturer's phone number to request replacement parts. We tried to do that this time but couldn't, because the chest was manufactured in Brazil and there was nobody there who could speak English to us! And we don't speak Portuguese!

On closer inspection of the instruction sheets, it became apparent that the although the sketches of the chest were very similar, this kit WAS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE WE HAD ORDERED! What we received was produced by a different manufacturer! This surely felt like bait-and-switch. So, I tried to do live chat on the Kmart website. Took a very long time for someone to connect, had difficulty retrieving the order number (didn't already have it handy) then got disconnected. Tried to contact them again, waited around and then gave up.

Is it any wonder that the company is having problems? Why can't retailers see that the key to having a thriving business is to treat the customer well? Customers may not always be right, but they are not totally stupid either. Poor customer service and shoddy workmanship will ultimately drive customers into the arms of competitors.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Have been a long time customer of Kmart and Shop Your Way rewards. As of recent, points earned have not been received, orders were missing items and after calling 6 times, was either hung up on or put on hold for over a hour with no return, after speaking with Shop Your Way customer service, there was nothing they could do about the 37.00$ in points I didn't receive, not the 12.00$ in points that mysteriously disappeared from my account.

Finally received an email that 14.00 would be refunded for the missing comforter (yes the 38$ comforter set was missing the comforter). I am not sure how they came up with that amount for the mail item in the set, but not only did they refund 14.00 but they took 12.00 back in points that were awarded for this purchase. So all in all, I received a refund of 2.00 and never received my cash back points of 27.00 for the purchase. No wonder the store is going out of business and no longer care about the reputation of their business to their valued customers. I personally will not be returning back as a customer.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I had placed an item on layaway over a month ago. I admit, I was late on last payment. According to my contract agreement on my receipt it states, "Merchandise would be returned to stock 7 days after due date." When I realized I had forgotten to make my payment, I attempted to pay it online. Their website is a joke so don’t bother thinking you will get anywhere on that thing. Anyway, so I called the store because I wouldn’t be able to get to the store to make the payment until 8 days after payment due date and wanted to see if it could be held for just one more day. Only to discover item was already returned to stock. I was told there is only a 5 day grace period. I said, "My contract says 7! I was also told 7 when I placed the item on layaway." The woman said, “oh, that was changed, but we never bothered to update the contract.”

If you look at their website for contract details it states a 14 day grace period. She was kind of snippy and made a comment about it being late. She ended the conversation with saying there was nothing she could do, it’s all done electronically and they have no control over it. Again, I realize I was late and that is 100% my fault. However, is it supposed to be no big deal that they change their policies but offer no updates to the consumer? This isn’t the first time I have had issues with this chain but have gone back here and there in hopes things would have improved only to be disappointed. At one time I was sad that so many Kmart stores have been closing. Mainly because they are the only store that has layaway and sometimes that comes in handy. But I will not be returning to Kmart.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I ordered 5 pack of tank tops from Kmart. Hanes brand. When I received package it was new but it was only for 4 Tank tops. I had to go to store and make an even exchange with correct item 5 tank tops as my order says. However upon the customer service reviewing my order I not only had to go out of my way to get this item but they charged me $1.15 extra to make the exchange. Next time I'll go to store to make the purchase. Saves me on shipping cost.

Original review: June 19, 2018

Bought 2 pair shoes online from Kmart (one from Kmart and another from Sears) and pick up in the store. When I wanted to return the items they did not accept the Sears item. When I try return to Sears they say the item is not from them. Now I am stuck with item. I will never buy from them online ever and will let everyone I know what false advertisement they do and trap people.

Original review: June 18, 2018

On June 7th 2018 I was shopping for a large TV at Kmart at 245 East Maryland in St. Paul. I was barefoot because I had just done a barefoot walk around the nearby lake. I live a barefoot lifestyle for health reasons. I was told at a Florida Kmart just weeks before that the company had no policy against barefoot customers. I talked to the store manager specifically about shopping barefooted. They were glad to have any customers barefoot or wearing shoes. I was looking at TVs at the Maryland St. Paul store, and a manager told me to leave the store immediately because I was barefoot. I asked to see that policy in writing. She said she would call police if I didn’t leave, so I decided to leave. I have shopped many Kmart stores all over the country barefooted, and always was greeted and helped without confrontation.

I called their corporate office and complained of discrimination. They said their manager had no business telling me to leave. They missed out on a sale. I went to Walmart and bought a TV instead. I was also barefoot when I purchased it from Walmart. No wonder Kmart is going broke. Who cares what people wear. Flip flops and sandals are more dangerous than bare feet. I still go there barefoot there just to see if it happens again. I wish more people would do it too just to prove a point. I hate when managers make up rules that don’t exist. Other managers at the same store have helped me and just said “Oh, no shoes today huh”, not, "You can’t be in here barefoot." They helped me like any other customer. Going barefoot is legal. Look up "Barefoot is legal" on Twitter. Help stop this from happening. Thanks!

Original review: June 1, 2018

I have enjoyed having a Kmart in Norridge, Illinois. It is near my home and I buy a lot of clothing there. I would miss shopping online if it were gone, but regardless, they really need to make some improvements. A major problem is their in-store pickup; nothing is ever ready to pickup in a timely manner, even when the item is right there on the shelf. There was one time I ordered an item for pickup and it took 5 hours to get the email that the item was ready, all they had to do was pluck it off the shelf but it took 5 hours for that.

This is one of the more popular Kmart locations in Illinois, but it shouldn't take that much time. Target and Walmart can usually get in-stock items ready for pickup in under two hours. During another pickup, I had gotten the email and rushed to the store but they hadn't even removed the item from the shelf yet. When the girl went to get it, they didn't even have the item and had not in years. Their website clearly was not updated. I just recently made a purchase for pickup on an item that said they had some in-stock. After over 48 hours of waiting for the email to alert me to come to the store, it turned out they didn't actually have any in-stock and were attempting to source the item from another location and it was taking a long time.

I had to cancel after waiting and then repurchase for a higher price at another store. Many of the employees appear to be lazy as they seem put out if you ask them to do anything, and that goes for the old and the young. Nobody knows anything about anything. The store could use a good cleaning. Some of the floors are terrible looking. Kmart doesn't have to be a bad place to shop, but it seems the head honchos don't care about the stores, even the ones that make good money.

Original review: April 22, 2018

My wife bought over $200 worth of home essentials... Mostly new towels, washcloths, etc. to match a new bathroom remodel we did. My wife bought 2 sets of colors, one of which did not match the new color scheme. Additionally, we had one towel of the color we did like that was defective (when we unfolded it, it had several noticeable thread-pulls. Without attempting to defend our delay, I went to return the items 34 days after the purchase. Everything still had tags, everything was still in the bag, and I had the receipt. I was told that according to Kmart policy, I could not return them. I ask if there was anything that could be done. The person said no. No credit... No exchange... Not anything. Basically, I was stuck with these items.

I decided to try again a couple days later and speak with the store manager. I received the same response. I even tried to negotiate getting just getting a replacement for the one towel that had the defects-- they wouldn't even exchange that one defective towel -- it was less than $10! I followed up by called corporate HQ number and received the exact same response. When I compare with Walmart, Target, Kohl's, etc... Minimum return window is 90 days. For those last two, the time is indefinite if you have a receipt.

Generally speaking, those return processes are comparatively "HASSLE-FREE." Strangely, if you sign up as a Kmart member you get an additional 15 days (45 days) to return things... Which still isn't competitive. The person didn't even say, "hey, let's just check to see if you are a member." or "if you sign up as a member now, we will honor the return." The point is that there was no solution to help me as a customer. Kmart policy was very rigid, and there appears to be no room for entrepreneurial behavior to help customers with problems. That said... I am no longer shopping at Kmart or Sears (Kmart's parent company).

Original review: March 31, 2018

Ordered 6 "room darking" shades that turned out not to be "room darkening" at all. Returned them almost 3 weeks ago. Kmart ordered UPS pick-up. Now I can't seem to get a refund. I've chatted with them at least 3 times, and they keep telling me that a refund will be deposited in 3 to 5 business days. As of yet, it hasn't happened. They are very difficult to get a hold of, unless you do the "chat" option. The last gentleman I spoke with, told me that they hadn't been received yet. I sent him a copy of the UPS tracking, and he still insisted he was right. Then he told me that he'd make an exception and refund my money anyway. Guess what? It hasn't happened.

This company is terrible to deal with. There's really no way to contact anyone other than who they WANT you to have contact with, and those people don't do anything to help you. I'm so frustrated, and will never, never buy from them again. My system is prohibiting me from sharing my receipt or the UPS tracking that I have. I could forward them to a specific email address, however.

Original review: March 18, 2018

I purchased a shapewear top for 19.99 and an underwear for 1.49 at Kmart. I had the receipt but I left the bag in the car and the ink faded so I threw the receipt away, anyways when I finally remembered to return the merchandise there was a new policy about returning merchandise, “If you lost the receipt then you have to find the same merchandise to be able to return your merchandise.” Well that was what Melinda ** told me.” She is the overnight supervisor. I told her, “Find it yourself.” You see there 4x is actually a 2x. Their panty just bought by mistake.

She told me that she could find a larger size. From my perspective the shapewear was a missize. I took the merchandise back. I will not be returning to Kmart. I spend 500-1000 dollars there every month. Wouldn’t it be wiser to please the customer and keep them coming back or lose a customer who spends a thousand dollars a month there. Do the math!

Original review: March 2, 2018

The online sales are awful. I ordered a set of glassware, it arrived, two glasses short, they were not broken, just missing. Was never resolved so I gave up. Then I stupidly ordered three sets of earrings, they arrived all broken up and mangled, now it's like an act of congress to return them. Really!!! I am beginning to see why they are going out of business. They used to be my 'go to' store. I think I am done.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

My husband and I purchased a 7 piece Essential Home comforter set from Kmart 1/19/18. We were waiting for a beautiful bedroom set that we were waiting to arrive in a couple weeks. Once our bedroom set arrived a few days ago we put the comforter on the bed only to see it falling apart at the seams. Unfortunately for us we purchased it from a store that going out of business and all sales are final. I called the store and was told I need to contact the manufacturer and couldn't get any information for that. We paid $80 bucks for this item. I see why Kmart is going out of business. Had I read the reviews on their bedding I would have never made the purchase. KMART SUCKS!!!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

I purchased a ceiling fan in 2017 and bulbs was not included, which I thought wouldn't be a problem and purchase bulbs from Home Depot, didn't match. I contacted Kmart store on 440 JC. The store manager is worst than the staff worker, he told me bulbs come with every ceiling fan, I told him, "Don't make a fool of yourself until you read box." He told me I had to order online and I called online and was told they will ship to store no charge. I still didn't receive the bulbs yet. I spoke with a manager in store 3459 and he said it not his problem. What do these people say time of interview? Unbelievable and I still don't have my bulbs and waiting for corporate to resolve this issue.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

2 pairs of discounted PJ' purchased through Kmart online. Online hell!!! -- Including bait and switch --- price changes, error messages. After 20 hours of trying to deal with the online operation and getting to the end of the process -- the product for stated price is not available!!! Phone support lead to more HELL! Finally manager apologizes and gives a credit BUT 2 days later -- no credit is given! Again phone support. Supervisor, manager and waiting for hours. Phone support for .com hangups after long waits. -- Finally get manager -- manager further credits my account and more apologies. Afterwards the email received says that the CREDITS ARE ONLY FOR CANCELATION!!! BUT I NEVER CANCELED ITEM!!!

Yesterday I was able to track the item and it stated that the item had the incorrect address -- but the online phone support stated the address correctly!!! Today I can not even track the item??! IS THIS RETALIATION for calling them out for under the wire fraud or at least abuse and negligence and bad corporate behavior OR errors upon errors upon errors and exploitation of outsourced workers? You tell me. I'm still waiting for my PJ'S for my mother who needs them for health reasons. I never canceled the item -- and I was supposed to be given 2 credits in addition to the original discount. This is a worse case series of corporate machinations and bully tactics -- burning consumer time is an abusive tactic against complaints. Please someone investigate and beware of stumbling into their endless hole of unethical and dysfunctional corporate bad behavior. Slap the machine or fix the machine!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I ordered from Kmart.com from the telephone, since I did not have access to a computer at the moment. The item I ordered was $134.99 for a 420 Piece Mechanics tool set. The representative Tyler, then proceeded to order it from Sears.com where it is $229.99. Almost $100 difference! I did not notice until I got back to my computer. I called back and asked to speak to a manager. The person said I could not speak to a manager, they can change the price after the order, when charging your CC, because they are must be updating the price.

I had the option to cancel the order, or accept it. TO THIS DAY, 4 DAYS LATER IT IS THE SAME PRICE! I did not even order from Sears.com, I called the Kmart.com number! They won't even honor the Sears.com price guarantee, nor the Sears.com Price Match! I called back yet again, and the only option they gave me was to not accept the order!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

I went to exchange pajamas for a bigger size. They wouldn't let me without a receipt. Gone hung up on 3 times try to call. Corporate office gives you like 20 sale pitches. Then chatted to say I was SOL. Like I ever want to business there again. Kmart you're dying, and this kind of customer service, you will surely sink!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

This is an issue that I have with both Kmart and Sears, so I'll be sure to share my frustration on both pages. My problem is not unique--Sears/Kmart messed up my order, took forever to resolve the issue, which then was ALSO messed up, which ultimately resulted in a second round of phone calls, emails, and complaints. The story is essentially this: I spent about $130 on several pieces of clothing that were to be given as gifts on Friday, December 15th. I ordered everything on November 20th, so that was PLENTY of time to receive everything, get them packed, etc. Well, because I had ordered so many things, they were shipped from various warehouses and came in 6 different shipments... which is totally fine! As long as everything got here, I didn't care in what order they arrived at my house.

Well, on the 7th of December, my last parcel arrived... but there were TWO huge errors. One of the skirts was the absolute wrong color, and the other one... wasn't there. They literally just neglected to put one of my skirts in the shipment, even though there was a checklist enclosed. I'm not sure what moron could make this sort of mistake, but whatever. Not a huge deal, right? I figured that this was a mistake that could be resolved fairly simply. I'll just call Sears, send them the picture of the opened parcel with the wrong color skirt and missing item, and surely they can expedite the correct pieces. Hahaha, nope.

After being transferred three times over the phone, I finally was connected with someone who said they couldn't really help me with getting the right color skirt in time (because I'd have to send it back, wait for it to be verified that they received it, then they'd send the right one to me), BUT he said he could absolutely make sure that my missing skirt was sent to me, and that it would be received before my deadline (December 15th). He was very kind and processed the order for me, and we were good to go... or so I thought. For whatever reason the very next day, I received an email saying my order was cancelled. Of course I'm fuming by now, because that's another day lost. I immediately call and get the most uninformed customer service rep that I've ever spoken with.

I explained the situation and said I had documentation of everything (as I record phone calls and save all chats with agents), and that I needed her to expedite ship my skirt to me ASAP. At first, this agent insisted that I pay for the skirt, even though I had clear evidence that I already paid for the item and it never arrived, and that the order had been placed again for me last night, but someone on their end cancelled it for no freaking reason. After arguing with her for 30 minutes, she finally just reinstated the order that had been cancelled. I asked her if she could guarantee that this order would actually arrive and not get cancelled as well. She said she couldn't answer that sort of question. So I asked if there was a way for her to at least find out WHY the other one got cancelled. She didn't answer my question, but merely asked if I was satisfied with the resolution.

After another 5 minutes of her dodging questions, I decided that I was just going to call a complaint hotline, because I had enough. Fast forward another two hours, I finally got a formal complaint submitted. The person I spoke with was very kind and understanding, and I was able to receive a tracking number for my shipment the following day. As of right now, the skirt is slated to arrive on December 14th, which is cutting everything EXTREMELY closely. All in all, I'm just very upset that I had to go through all of this over Sears/Kmart's error.

YOU sent me the wrong color of something (which I'm just not even going to bother with trying to fix), and you flat out try to steal from me by not sending an item I paid for? Had I been busy and not meticulously counting things as they arrived, I might not have noticed. So, I would have legitimately just given them money for something one of their underpaid, underqualified staff overlooked placing in my box, EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS A CHECKLIST. Unreal! I feel like at the very least, I deserve some sort of credit or partial refund for the absurd amount of time and energy that I was forced to put into this entire debacle.

Had Sears/Kmart operated like a competent organization, they would've just sent me the correct pieces from my order the first time. Yet, here I am--weeks later--still upset and agitated, because I'm waiting on a skirt that I should've received last week. And part of me fears that this will be the wrong color, since they've already demonstrated that they cannot be trusted to fulfill an orderly properly the first time. As soon as I get this skirt, I will be sure to NEVER do business with Sears/Kmart again. It was a mistake to utilize them for any of these purchases, but I wanted to take a chance. Well, I can assure you that I will not be wasting my time with them from this point forward. It's no wonder this company is dying--they have no clue what they're doing or how to provide decent customer service. Good riddance, Kmart and Sears... the both of you!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I have had the worst online experience ever. Ordered dog food from the web page that said item was available in stock. That was not the case so I ordered one that the customer service rep said was available. Again not the case. I talked to at least 10 people including the corporate office who put me on hold for 23 minutes before I hung up. I was told by two different people to wait 72 hours or cancel and reorder, now if you don't have the item that I needed yesterday why would I reorder it? I will never ever deal with this company again... Good thing it wasn't a mom with a starving baby that needed formula. 72 hours is a long time to go without eating don't you think? I give this the worst rating ever.

Kmart Company Information