2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.31/5
Based on 1,367 ratings

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Kmart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kmart?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kmart?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

I ordered the air fryer that appeared available online. However, after waiting a week and a half for the order to arrive, I found out through investigating myself that the order was unable to be sent. Additionally, when I asked the staff why I did not get notified about the deletion of the order, they refused to offer an answer. Very frustrating. They must work on their communication - do not post products that are unavailable as 'available' online and take the customer's money, and inform the customer if their product was unable to be sent obviously.

Original review: June 10, 2020

Ugh I hate that I even have to put 1 star because these guys don’t even deserve that. I purchased a Spider-Man action figure toy online for my son at the Bruckner Blvd store and let’s just say my child never got his toy. I was told the toy was sold out when it clearly was in stock during purchase and to top it off I NEVER RECEIVED MY REFUND, I spoke to multiple different people and even received a return email and still nothing. It’s been almost a year.??? This location is pure joke! You be better off driving to NJ or Queens to Walmart. Don’t ever go here.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I ordered a waffle iron. They shipped quickly enough but I received something that didn't match what I ordered. I emailed to tell them to send me a return label and issue a pickup. I rec'd message that they'd handle in 2 days. It's been 2 days. No response. It's as if no one is there and anyone that is doesn't give a ** about anything. I guess I'll have to dispute credit card or wrap it up and 'refuse' it. RUN. Do not do business with these people.

Original review: May 14, 2020

I ordered a 15ft x48in Intex Ultra frame pool set for 538.74 online last April 30 for my daughter as a gift and promise. I Received a confirmation email with instructions and the delivery date on May 11. Three days before the delivery date I should be getting a preparation email but I haven’t received anything. I called Kmart customer service to follow up on my order. The agent told me that my order was cancelled the same day I ordered it because they are out of stock and that I should get a cancellation email and refund in couple of days. But there is no email from kmart. A day before the delivery date I received a automated call confirming. Thinking maybe the agent made a mistake but his right. I feel bad for my daughter for telling her pool is coming on this date and bought pool equipment and stuff for nothing. I’m so disappointed.

Original review: May 14, 2020

I requested refunds for items ordered on March 31 and April 6 2020 because they have not been delivered. I called Kmart various times, but they were not able to resolve the issue. I asked them to refund the money for the items that have not been delivered, but they are not giving me the refund. I have never encountered this refusal from any other entity. I will never shop at Kmart again.

Original review: May 11, 2020

I recently decided to use Kmart's online ordering so I could get a couple of things for Mother's Day. I was a bit frustrated with their online catalog because numerous items were in the "shipping" filter but when you look at the item's page, it said, "Shipping Unavailable" so why even put it in that filter at all? I purchased a pair of slippers for myself, a pair of boots for myself, 2 pairs of slippers for my mother and a watch for her as well. The slippers sent out immediately (and I received them before Mother's Day weekend) but after completing the order and checking a few moments later, I noticed the watch delivery date was "June 17th 2020" which I wasn't okay with. This watch was a gift for Mother's Day, so I went ahead and put in a request to cancel the order.

The next day, not only had the seller not replied to my message but had charged my card for the watch and shipped it out. Kmart was slow investigating my case as well. Here it is May 11th, a day after Mother's Day and 2 days after I received the watch and I finally get a reply from the seller (who I'm guessing is from China) apologizing for the mistake and hoping that I would check to make sure I received the watch and hoped that I would like it. Well, after giving it to my mother, she pointed out that a diamond was missing inside the watch (and that's probably why the watch was on sale). Not surprised considering the watch was shipped through regular mail, in a plastic bag with no bubble wrap to protect it.

4 days after receiving all the other packages and I'm STILL waiting on the pair of boots that I ordered from them. All these orders were placed on the same day and yet the boots are still, "processing". As others here have stated; they're quick to take your money, quick to send out faulty merchandise but they're slow when it comes to their customer's concerns. Never thought I'd have an issue with Kmart, considering I've never ordered from them before. Once I get my boots from them (IF I get my boots from them) I will not be ordering from Kmart again.

Original review: May 5, 2020

I am extremely dissatisfied with Kmart because on April 25th I placed an order for a pool which cost me 320.10 dollars and we received a phone call saying It was on It's way and not only did It not arrive, I called to see what happened and they said they cancelled my order without telling me, I had to call them, Not only could they not give me the right answer I had to call 6 times for them to give me the right answer, I'm never ordering from them again!

Original review: March 7, 2020

I order a pair of white long johns. I received a black pair in an envelope with a label that said white. The online exchange did not function. I called the customer service number and order a pair of white long johns. I received a pair of gray long johns. What?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

Great products, great prices, super fast shipping. I ordered two different pairs of earrings at on two separate orders from Marketplace Sellers. The items shipped super fast, they were cheaper than on Amazon, Walmart and eBay and I love both pairs!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I went to Kmart to do some Christmas shopping for my seven kids, because money is short at the moment. On the 24/12/19 I brought two $25 gift cards and a $50 gift card, I then gave them to my kids for Christmas so that we could all go together to the Boxing Day sales. My son that is 15 years old had the $50 gift card and tried to buy some clothes. When the boy that worked at Kmart helped him with the gift card it didn’t work. The boy then said that he couldn’t help us because we didn’t have the receipt with us and that it was a holiday that we would have to come back the next day with the gift card and the receipt. So the next day I take the gift card and the receipt back to Kmart and I am told to call the number on the back so still in Kmart I call the number.

I speak to a man that then tells me the gift card with not issued properly and ask to speak to someone at the store because I told him that was where I was calling from. They speak and then I’m told that I’m to send a email with a picture of the receipt and the back of the card to the gift card people and that someone would be in touch. This was the 26/12/19, so I wait. Then on the 02/01/20 I decide to email them again about the gift card and then they call me saying that we had spent $30 on the card that was not working, and that they could see from their end that was not properly issued from Kmart in the first place. Kmart themselves made me feel like I had stole it and now the gift card people are making me feel the same way, I will never buy a Kmart gift card ever again this was a gift for my son I felt so bad that it didn’t work for him, but I got paid two day later and got him a big W gift card and we didn’t have a problem.

Kmart Company Information