1.06/5
Based on 54 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

632 Forever 21 Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 14, 2018

The worst experience with online order! I love Forever 21 and I’ve always shopped in stores with no problems. I used to order online years ago as well. Recently I’ve purchased dresses from the website. Kept checking the status of the order which was “pending” for days!!! I decided to call and find out why. So the reason I was told is that something is happening in the warehouse and that they will submit the claim and will send an email update to me. Right!!! Waited 2 days... still no changes. Just “pending”. Called again... same crap. 12 days later I get an email saying my order was canceled!!! Wtf?! So I call again and this time they blamed it on the Forever 21 credit card. Saying I should call them and find out why and then call THEM back and reorder. Is this a joke?! Ok so I call the credit card and they inform me that order was approved on the same day. I even confirmed that my name and address were correct.

I decided to reorder my dresses... only to get an email that it was also CANCELED!!! This time I write an email... Guess what their response is??? That the credit card had wrong billing address that didn’t match theirs. This pissed me off already to the point where I sent snapshots of addresses on file. Their answer: "Please call us to confirm billing address." So this morning I called and we are back to the BS about credit card and that I should reorder!!! Still waiting for the supervisor to call me. The customer service definitely has a paper that they read off of, because they all sounded the same with the same sentences and words. The most ** thing I’ve ever experienced with online purchases. Never ever order from them again people!!! The worst!!!

Original review: June 13, 2018

I have been haggling for 3 months for a package that was shipped to store, and lost in transit. My order was placed on April 21. I received an email shipment confirmation on the same day. One month later, the package had not been received by the store, and the order status still stated Shipped. I called customer service and was told they would investigate the matter, and I would hear from them in 3 - 5 days. Customer service never contacted me; the store did not receive my items; the shipping status remained at shipped. I called back in June. Same ordeal. Customer service told me they escalated the matter and would get back to me with results. Two weeks later no word from Customer Service; no package received; status still says Shipped.

I called Customer Service yet again, and requested that, since it has become evident my package was lost in transit, and as a customer courtesy, that my items be re-ordered and sent to me via express shipping as a courtesy. Customer Service informed me that PER FOREVER 21 POLICY they will not re-order the items, and instead, told me my only option was a refund. In order to process my refund, they needed to reach out to the store for a THIRD time and wait for the store's response. I frequently shop online and I have never before encountered a store that will go out of their way to displease the customer. Three months in transit with no receipt renders it obvious that package is clearly lost. I will go out of my way to tell anyone and everyone that I can about Forever 21's dishonest and fraudulent practices.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2018

My niece wanted a Forever 21 gift card for her birthday. From online, sent her a $50 gift card via snail mail, but was never confirmed sent. Several days later, got email that there was a "discrepancy" not specified and so the gift card was never sent. Due to the pressure of being late for birthday gift, sent an online e-gift card and but never sent despite my sister looking through email and junk mail filters, etc for weeks.

I wrote Forever 21 twice without reply. I stayed on hold to get through customer service during their limited service time (I cannot call during work-hours at my work) and got through to a customer service representative who said they can only email to the same email address. Unable to get through to a supervisor, but someone may call back in 24 hours - still waiting and like other customers, am doubtful will ever call. I am out of $50 because of my niece's wish, but will never shop Forever 21 again. Worst computer system and customer service I've ever experienced. See that others online have similarly negative experiences, plus Forever 21 with data-breaches - very consumer-unfriendly company.

Original review: June 9, 2018

The item that my daughter wanted was poorly made which we purchased online. It was a return by mail only item. I am dissatisfied that in order to return the item, I had to pay the return shipping fee. It costed me $7.30 to return the item. This is outrageous. Other companies provides a prepaid return shipping label. I am never going to shop at Forever 21 again.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Worst place ever! I ordered something online and had it delivered to the store under my daughter's account. MY DAUGHTER IS A MINOR! And because she did not have photo ID they refused to give me my item. I tried everything, showing them my receipt, verifying the card I used to purchase the item, even my photo ID. All I got was "we cannot release the item until photo ID is provided". My daughter is a freaking minor!! What the hell Forever 21?? I will never shop here again and if you want to save yourself the headache, avoid this place at all cost!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forever 21?

Original review: June 5, 2018

I purchased 4 items totaling over $100 Early May. The items look nothing like the online pics. The platform shoe looks like cheap plastic the kind they use for kids toys with brown paint over it. The maxi dress was oversized looked nothing like pic. I called the company and emailed several times. They said a supervisor would call me back. The supervisor never did. I finally spoke to a representative who said informed that the items look nothing like depicted online. The platform shoe was some sort of plastic, cheap looking item. One item marked final sale looked like it could for a 4 year to old. I said it’s marked final sale because it’s defective and you know it. I asked why am I paying to ship back items that look nothing like the pics online. I informed that I’m out money having to ship the item and not receiving back my money for an item that cannot fit me. She stated she spoke to a supervisor who agreed to return the final sale item.

On 5/25 I had to pay $20 to ship the items out to Forever 21. Today 6/5/18, I received an email that they are not refunding the final sale item. I called and they’re asking for security questions name address and four digits of card which was used to purchased. They do not sent that in email for security so why ask me over the phone? I don’t know which card I used for the transaction, I’m asking for a supervisor and the rep keeps stating she cannot move on until she receives the info. I give my most used card information and it worked. I asked for a supervisor, the rep placed me on hold comes back and says there is no supervisor available. I hung up. This is pure aggravation. This company is playing with my money and I do not like it. Their customer service sucks. I sent another email to them. I’m sure I will not get a response.

Original review: May 27, 2018

Daughter ordered a romper online with gift card and overage on a credit card three months ago. She wears a small but this was too small. There are no stores in our area to exchange for a medium. Read the exchange/return policy in detail, as stated then, and was on the return form used, that items could be returned (at your expense to mail) and the exchange would be sent in 4-6 weeks.

Having almost forgot about it, followed up, and Forever 21 stated they would issue refund, that there was a policy change where they no longer exchange sizes and would have to go to a store to exchange (which there are none) and would put the credit on the gift card and balance on the credit card, both of which I do not have any longer. They would not ship the exchange in the medium, even though the return policy at the time said they would. Forever 21 still gets the money, we are just out the clothes. Unbelievably disappointing. Buyers beware of ordering online from Forever 21.

Original review: May 23, 2018

I ordered two dresses over two weeks ago, still nothing. Apparently, my package was lost. I was hung up on several times, sent to various reps and supervisors that never answered, etc. I finally spoke with the corporate office who informed me that I would need to spend my time printing, filling out, and sending back an affidavit, and then once they receive the paperwork I would get a refund in "around" five days. I am baffled that their customer service is set up so that the customer is punished after spending money and receiving nothing.

They informed me that in order for me to get the dresses (that I need for an event in two days), I will need to reorder aka pay again (prior to receiving my refund), as well as pay for expedited shipping out of pocket - which equals the price of each of the dresses that I originally ordered. So basically, I am out $150 and they won't even accommodate me to pay for shipping if I was willing to order a new dress.

A warning to future customers: Stick to Nordstrom (or a store who knows what customer service is). I swear I could return my groceries to them and they would take them with a smile on their face and ask what else I needed. To Forever 21: If you even bother reading these; I am well aware that you make plenty of money, and that losing one customer means nothing to you, regardless please note that you have definitely lost my business. I sincerely hope that you rethink your policies and choose the customer over greed in the future.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I ordered two dresses for myself and four pairs of shorts for my son. I haven't measured the dresses yet but they don't fit per the size chart. Two of the pairs of shorts were received in ziplock type bags, I'm assuming they were returns based on their actual sizes which differ greatly from stated size. I ordered 30", the size chart says they should be 32" waist. They're 29". The inseams and rise aren't as stated either, one pair has a 7.5" inseam, the other 8". They're both supposed to be 9.5. Same for the rise, neither is 11", both are shorter and both are different.

The other two pairs have a 30" waist and again, the rise and inseam are not as stated. I'm including the order number. I'll call customer service tomorrow. I don't actually expect anything from it but isn't this fraud? My entire order was only $70 but I just bought a bunch of camis from them that were shorter than expected. I'm going to measure them. So that's $100 total that's really just stuff I have to donate. Oh, they're final sale so I can't return them.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I ordered two items 9 days ago and I have been keeping track with the status since it's been shipped but it keep saying the same thing "It's on the way." First and last time ever ordering online from them!

Original review: May 7, 2018

I purchased a dress online and it would seem that this last order their system used an old address of 4 years ago. I run a company and didn't have time to check my order until today and saw that it was shipped and delivered to the old address. I called customer service and spoke to DRAKE. I must say he was nasty, rude and just plain horrible. Blaming me for the mistake and questioning me for not contacting them sooner within min of our conversation. I explained that I had updated my new address as I placed the order but it was still send to old one. He question me about not looking at email confirmation and I told him I didn't received one and the order wasn't a rush so I put in the back burner (as many of us do with a busy lifestyle). At that point he was short of mocking me. Truly one of the worse experience I have ever received.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I ordered a top online because the size I needed wasn’t available in store. The first red flag should have been when the girl at the register told me they couldn’t order for their customers (because ALL stores offer to order for you). I ordered anyway, this was my first time ordering online, I usually just buy in store. I placed my order and got the order received email- awesome, right?! Well a couple days later I checked my order status and found that F21 had CANCELLED my order. Get this though- THEY DIDN’T notify me!!! I immediately called to see why. They said the house number was not listed. Ok, here’s the house number go ahead and redo the order- nope they said they can’t do that, I’d have to wait for my refund and order again. Ok, how long will the refund take? They said one to two “billing cycles”. Well what the heck is a billing cycle- THEY DIDN’T HAVE AN ANSWER!!

They told me to call MY bank. Mind you, I paid everything BUT $1.05 for the order on a F21 gift card!!! WHY would I need to wait for store credit?! That should be immediate ESPECIALLY when I never even received the merchandise!!! Here I am 5 business days and 7 calendar days later STILL waiting for my money/credit back!! I’ve called and called and called to no avail! The LAST rep I spoke to today said all the previous info I’ve gotten was wrong and the gift card should have been immediate. Really?!! And to think I was ordering in enough time to get this one friggin' top for a trip, now I won’t get it in time- if at all! All reviews here are just BAD!!! I’m allowing them til Friday and next stop is BBB. Please just don't order online!!! I won’t even shop in store after this! I’m sooo done with F21! #MeanIt

Original review: April 18, 2018

I returned two tops in the same package that came in the same order. Both tops did not fit me and were not quality for the price (over 30 dollars each). I checked the status of the return and I was only refunded for one item. I called and they said they contacted the warehouse and to call back. Called back. Still not resolved. Called again and they informed me that the other top was not in the package and I would not receive my return. They suggested that I should contact USPS about the package.

Why would I waste my time contacting USPS when they didn’t package my return for me? I simply dropped off the sealed package before receiving my tracking number. I was told a supervisor would contact me within 24 hours but I am not counting on it when Forever 21 told me that my package was inspected and they “confirmed” that only one item was returned. Never order from this company. Their items are crap and their customer service is crap. It is a waste of time and money to try to save money through this company. I will tell everyone about their fraudulent ways and I will be calling them daily until I receive my refund.

Original review: April 12, 2018

This is the worst customer service I have ever received. Would have given 0 stars if I could. I ordered a pair of shorts from Forever 21 and was sent the wrong size. I contacted the customer service department by phone the day I received the wrong item. I was told to email the customer service email address with a photo showing the tag that would indicate that I received the wrong size in order to get a free shipping label (otherwise I would have to pay to send them back), which I did right after getting off the phone with customer service. 2 days later, I received an email stating I would need to send more pictures showing the store tags with bar codes but I had already told them the shorts I was sent did not come with store tags, only a clear plastic bag with bar codes with the size I had originally ordered not the size I had received.

I obliged and sent new pictures with the clear plastic bag showing the bar code and told them there were no store tags on the items I had received. 5 days later I had still not received a response, so I called customer service again. I was given the runaround and told that the customer service representative was not able to do anything about it because the returns were processed through a different department, but she said she would send them a request and make the request "top priority" which was obviously **. Later that evening, I searched the website to make sure my size was still available in the item, but sure enough the size I had originally ordered was sold out. After realizing this, I called customer service again and asked if I would be able to receive a replacement item in the correct size and they said no and again told me I would just need to wait on the returns department.

It's been another 2 days and I have STILL not received a return label or any sort of follow up. I called again this morning and asked for a supervisor but was told there was none available. After waiting on the phone for over 20 minutes and having some harsh words with a different rep, she was able to directly request a return label from FedEx so clearly every rep I had talked to before that would have been able to do the same but had chosen not to help me. I will be having to wait another 2 business days for the return label and they were sure to point out that it would expire within 7 days. When I asked again about receiving a replacement item, I was told they don't do online "exchanges," because apparently them sending me the wrong size item is considered an exchange. Never purchasing from this store again.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I've been shopping with Forever 21 for years... Probably since I was in middle school. I've always been a sucker for their cheap, trendy clothing but have finally decided I'm fed up. The first incident occurred about 2 years ago. I had a gift card to their store so I placed an online order (using the gift card). I received my order in the mail - a jacket size "small" which was way too big, so I returned it via mail. I later called to find out about a refund since I had used my gift card for $25 of the order. The customer service rep basically told me I had thrown $25 out the window because they had already refunded the money back to the old gift card (which I threw out after using). She refused to issue me a new gift card or credit of any sort. Great times.

Now, 2 years later, I decide to give them another chance and purchase some shoes. The shoes I received were very tiny, made to fit some kind of baby person. Needless to say I wanted to exchange for a bigger size. The customer service rep told me that not only do they not do size exchanges (via mail) but that I would NOT get refunded my shipping charge AND I had to PAY to ship them back for the return. That's paying for shipping twice and all I'm trying to do is return them. The icing on the cake is this: I paid 12... TWELVE ** dollars to mail them back (considering I live in the south and they had to be shipped to Los Angeles). That's about half of what they cost. Sorry this review is long but if you've read this far - please do not shop with them. Their fast fashion brand is going down the drain.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Let me start by saying their customer service department for online purchases is in a 3rd world country where they barely speak English and are very rude due to their lack of personable/customer or consumer skills. In the past, I lost my package and they refused reimburse me. After several calls and emails I finally got my money back. So I thought I would give them a try again.

Well, I placed an order during the Easter weekend which I’ve yet to receive but request to take advantage of their Easter promotion after the fact requesting a price adjustment. I was told by the rep who couldn’t pronounce my name correctly that I would have to reorder my items and then and only would I be able to take advantage of the promotion. Later return the items from the original order? What? I’ve shopped online with several stores such as Rue21, Old Navy, Target, Bath and Body Works etc who have granted me promotions or price adjustments after the original purchase. No. Not Forever21! I’ve unsubscribed to their emails and will no longer do business with them. Bring your customer service department to the USA where most of consumers are and learn to value your customers.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I ordered ONE (1) bikini top & I just viewed the order & realized there are TWO bikini tops! Why would I order TWO of the exact same bikini tops??? This is the 2nd time I’ve had problems ordering from this company. If they don’t immediately take back the extra bikini top & refund my money I will report them to my federal credit card company & THEY will deal with them. This is ridiculous. I know they claim they don’t give refunds on swimwear so is THAT the reason they decided to charge me for an extra bikini top??? I blog regularly on social media & I will tell EVERYONE just how they do “business”. How DARE they! I’m FURIOUS!!! I’m not rich so I can’t afford to be a victim to scammers. I spend a lot of money in their store. The 1st time I had a problem was when I received a sweater that started SHEDDING!

The fibers got EVERYWHERE & the sweater disintegrated while I was wearing it! I didn’t have it on for more than an hour!!! The quality online is hit or miss but I decided to give them one more chance. If they don’t right this they’ll NEVER again see a DIME of my money or anyone else’s because I will tell ALL my followers about this!!! Unless you can afford to give away your hard-earned money to these people DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!

Original review: March 29, 2018

I am very upset by Forever 21 online customer service. I ordered clothes on March 14th and then received an email that they were shipped on the 15th. It is now March 29th and still no clothes. I called 3 times and emailed 4 times and no response and then they finally picked up. They explained to me that my clothes somehow went from being damaged in delivery to then the wrong size and got sent back to the warehouse. During this time no one told me anything or where my clothes were. The customer service guy on the phone barely spoke English and told me they would resend me my clothes but could not give me a discount off. I am very upset with how this turned out and how I was treated. I go to a business school and this is customer service 101. I would really be pleased if I got a discount off my clothes or some form of percentage off my next order.

Original review: March 23, 2018

Maybe about 6 months ago I placed an order online worth about $120. When I received my package I noticed that it had been already opened but then taped back up with packing tape. When I proceeded to open my package all my items were just shoved into the bag all wadded up. Nothing was neatly folded. I took the items out piece by piece only to notice that my clothes had been BURNED. Somehow the bag and items inside had been caught on fire. The items then shoved back into the bag taped up and delivered to my front door.

I called FedEx and they said to contact Forever21. I called Forever21. They pointed fingers at FedEx. Long story short Forever21 refused to replace any of my items because they could not prove that I myself didn't light my package on fire. Finally after fighting them for about a month and them doing some internal investigation they agreed to refund me for 1 of the items that was damaged beyond recognition. The rest they said didn't have enough damage to refund.

Fast forward to last week I decided to give them a second chance and make another online purchase totaling about $30. The order was placed on the 13th and shipped on the 14th. I checked my shipping status and there was no tracking information provided. I proceeded to check every day but still no tracking information was there. So finally I called their customer service yesterday, the 22nd, and the guy told me he could see on his end that it was to be delivered by end of day on the 22nd.

Needless to say I never received my package yesterday. So I called this morning and this time they told me that there was no movement on my package. He proceeded to explain that they had no idea where my package was and since it was past the 3-6 day delivery window there was nothing they could do for me in way of refund or reshipping my package. The best they could do was email me an affidavit to sign stating that I did indeed not receive my package, send it back to them so they could launch another internal investigation and then based upon what they find determine if they would issue me a refund, if in fact it was the company's fault and not mine.

I have never dealt with a company with worse customer service. They have the absolute WORST store/return/company policies. Clearly the people who work in their warehouse are completely incapable of handling orders and getting them out in one piece, or even out at all. Nobody in their customer service center can speak a lick of proper English which makes it IMPOSSIBLE to clearly communicate with them. And they clearly do not give a flying crap about making their customers happy. No other company would be so disrespectful or make people jump through as many hoops to rectify something that is THE COMPANY'S OWN FAULT.

I am sorry that your employees are too inept to do their job properly but that is not my fault. I should not be punished for your mistakes. Either process me my refund or reship me my package if you still have the items in stock and then deal with your employees. But leave me out of it. Never again will I be shopping at this piece of crap company.

Original review: March 18, 2018

Customer service is horrible. This is my second problem with Forever 21 where they send promos out and the coupons don’t work. Then forget calling because nobody helps you, managers are afraid to get on the phone. It’s all bull.

Original review: March 11, 2018

I used to shop Forever 21 when I was a teenager but stopped due the poor quality of the clothes. I decided to buy jeans through Forever21.com since they are selling Levi's which I know is a good quality brand and I knew my size and fit. I went on Forever21.com to buy three pairs of jeans. I liked two of them but wanted to return one pair because they were really thin material and didn't look like the pictures. I took off the tags because at first I wanted to keep them but then realized they were not worth the $60 they cost. I never wore them for more than 30 seconds, had all the tags, the invoice, etc.

Their return policy is you can't return anything unless the tags are still attached to the clothing?? How is a company like this still in business with such a ridiculous return policy? Apparently you weren't even able to receive a refund and only able to return for store credit/exchange until very recently. They really need to rethink this return policy because the whole point of shopping online is the convenience and easy returns. They also don't pay for return shipping. Never shopping here again!

Original review: March 2, 2018

Would rate Forever 21 -10 stars if i could. I placed an order on December 25, 2017. Because I only bought 25 dollars worth of stuff, it was not eligible for free shipping to home, so my only option was to ship it to store if I did not want to pay for the shipping. Worst decision made. Honestly, it was a bad decision to order from their website in the first place. I understand with Christmas and New Years that my order would take longer to process. However after waiting for 3 weeks I still did not get an email telling me it's ready for pickup, because usually it doesn't take that long. I emailed them, they told me I could wait longer, or request a refund. At this point I'm not even excited for my items anymore, I just really want my money back.

They are so bad at getting back to customers. I requested for a refund, they said they will get back to me within five business days. I waited for a week. Nothing. So I had to send at least 10 more emails asking the progress of my refund. I asked for a refund in late January, and this is already March. Still no progress, I can't get anything out of them. They keep saying, "Sorry for inconvenience, have a nice day." How am I suppose to have a nice day when your service is so garbage? Seems like they just don't really give a crap about their customers and just apologize hoping that can fool the customers. I guess I'm never getting my money back.

Will never lay a foot in the store again. Cannot believe a big company like this can be such scammers, no difference than ordering from a cheap wholesale website since their quality is bad anyways. Please do not ever shop on their website again because there's always something going on with the shipping process and you will just end up getting scammed. Hope this store close one day because they deserve it. Forever 21, more like forever trash.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I went online shopping on a Thursday from the app and I paid $25 for next day shipping. Two days after I placed the order (Saturday) I went back to check the status of my order and it said canceled. They didn’t even notify me or attempt to correct it despite having all my contact information. After they allegedly couldn’t verify my shipping address and canceled the order, I placed ANOTHER order containing the same pieces. I paid $25 AGAIN for next day shipping (Sunday) and got my package last night. They advertised crushed velvet heels with a very misleading picture and when I opened the shoes they were these cheap looking faux suede material NOT the crushed velvet they were advertising.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Been Customer at Store Forever 21 for a longest time, perhaps since early or mid 2000... January 07 2018 I purchase Online 5 Dresses that NEVER receive it.Till today no Dresses no Refund! Fill out and send several times affidavit. CS deny receive it and after they finally receive it I got email and was harassed that wasn't fill out in exact order by their imagination even all numbers, amount match to my Order...just Insanity. Forever 21 looking for any excuse just NOT to look for order or send a refund. Will NEVER EVER Buy from Forever 21 go to Store or any of that... This company does NOT deserve your Biz...PERIOD.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I am a small girl. 5'7 and around 120 lbs. I am always size XS or S in all clothing, no exceptions. I am a size 2-4 in jeans. I purchased a dress, a skirt and a basic henley top from Forever 21 online recently, all in size SMALL. I received the items...and they are completely unwearable because they were so small...I'm talking kid size small. This crap would only fit tiny elementary/middle school sized children. The worst part is all of the items are apparently "final sale" and they cannot be returned or exchanged. $45 down the drain. Ridiculously cheap material, inconsistent sizing. Just total garbage. Never, ever again. Don't waste your money, ladies!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

So, today I spoke with several Forever 21 Customer Service reps as well as a supervisor about an order of mine that was delivered to the WRONG address. The order was placed, and the next day or so I called to make an address change because the receipt said it was being shipped to an old address. I called them then and let them know I had a new address, at that point they told me to contact FedEx and let them know. I called FedEx. They supposedly confirmed and then a few days later as I was tracking the package I saw it was still shipped to the old city. I called FedEx again and they said that the person I spoke with originally had told me wrong, and that they couldn't change the address of the shipment because Forever 21 wouldn't allow it. They told me my only choice was told call USPS, which were the ones that would be delivering the package, and inform them of the mix-up and see if they could forward it.

However, because it was smart choice, there was nothing they could do and therefore, my package was delivered to someone else! FedEx said "the company should have policies for situations like this". Forever 21 told me "there is nothing we can do". My order was over $100 and I have been a customer for years!! Yet, they weren't willing to do a thing. So now I'm out of $105, I have no coat (which is what I ordered along with a few other things to accommodate the cold weather), and I was offered nothing. Someone else is enjoying my merchandise that I paid for. Forever 21 wasn't willing to offer a return, money back, a coupon, discount or anything like that. I Will NEVER buy from them again! Online or in store.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I am truly upset. I thought I had found my go to place for casual everyday wear. I am a plus size women. I have large arms and I have trouble finding tops that fit well. I took a chance one day and ordered a couple of tops online. Despite the package being delivered to the wrong address (fortunately that person brought it me), I was pleasantly surprised that they fit so well. So, much so that I placed second order online for $220 and it also never arrived! This time around I don't know what happened. It also showed that it had been delivered. I contacted them and 3 days later they said that they would put a claim in to FedEx which, they did.

About a week and half later I had to contact them again to find out what was going on. A couple of days later, they said the claim was denied and that they would try again. I waited and nothing. So, about a week and later I emailed them again and I got nothing. I emailed them again and they finally responded with 'they could not give me a refund', the claim with FedEx was denied and 'We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Have a nice day.' What?! Of course it's an inconvenience, I am out $220. They didn't even offer to resend the order. They do not care about their customers. They only care about getting your money. I order online all the time and I have never had such poor customer service ever! I will never order from them again! I have now put a claim into PayPal. I hope they will be able to help me.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I had emailed the company through the contact section on the website about a shirt missing from my package and got no reply. I am used to not getting a reply back from them when they forget to put something in my order but my issues with Forever21 are becoming too big to ignore. In the Hamilton Mall store a lady had used foul language toward me calling me a "stupid ** girl" under her breath. All I had asked for was the district manager's number. She had then refused to give me her name for about a minute and laughed at me until she finally told me her name was Kallay. I am outraged! They had a buy one clearance item get one free sale and both of my items were marked $7. My total should have been $7. My receipt came out to $45. I am owed $38 as well as the $14.90 from the 'Barbie ringer tee' not included in my order. Order number **.

I have kept my receipt from the store on Saturday to prove the false advertisement claim which is Illegal. The lady behind the counter even went as far to rip the clearance sticker off the shorts! They were found upstairs in their clearance section as well; and clearly past season (they were denim shorts). The manager had came over and said that it would not let him change the price in the computer which is a total lie.

He could of scanned the $7 pants I had purchased twice or scanned another $7 clearance item (it was a buy one get one free clearance sale) and apologized for his employee's language. If an item is marked a price; that is the price by law that the item is to be sold to the customer. I spend over $1000 with Forever 21 every year and am appalled that they are treating one of their loyal customers this way. I have over $1000 in E-receipts alone as well as hundreds if not thousands of dollars in paper receipts. Please help me get the money back that is owed by law to me!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I bought over $140 worth of merchandise with my "Christmas" gift money from my family. I bought a denim zipper overall dress. I put it on and took off the tags. Something we all do when a dress fits the first time. I get in my dad's car and when I get out, the zipper breaks. I'm now at the mall, with a dress that won't zip back up. I finally get the zipper on track and it breaks again. I'm just 15 years old, so I think it is a shame that a big company like Forever 21 takes our money and won't own up to send out defective merchandise.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018 I purchased a sweater for a Christmas gift for my daughter and she LOVED the sweater! As always, I wash items before I wear them so I washed according to the label. Took the sweater out to lie flat as suggested and there were loops from the sweater pulled out all over. It looked like a ten year old sweater! I called to get a return authorization. Since it was an online purchase it could not be returned to one of their stores. Was told they could not return because I had removed the tags and washed it?!? After disputing with the rep, I was told I could snap pics to send into their customer service dept, they would review, and make a final decision.

MORAL of this story: This company will not stand behind their products even if you've NEVER worn! When shopping with Forever 21, BUYER BEWARE!!!

Forever 21 Company Information