1.15/5
Based on 52 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Forever 21

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 15, 2018

609 Forever 21 Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Been Customer at Store Forever 21 for a longest time, perhaps since early or mid 2000... January 07 2018 I purchase Online 5 Dresses that NEVER receive it.Till today no Dresses no Refund! Fill out and send several times affidavit. CS deny receive it and after they finally receive it I got email and was harassed that wasn't fill out in exact order by their imagination even all numbers, amount match to my Order...just Insanity. Forever 21 looking for any excuse just NOT to look for order or send a refund. Will NEVER EVER Buy from Forever 21 go to Store or any of that... This company does NOT deserve your Biz...PERIOD.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I am a small girl. 5'7 and around 120 lbs. I am always size XS or S in all clothing, no exceptions. I am a size 2-4 in jeans. I purchased a dress, a skirt and a basic henley top from Forever 21 online recently, all in size SMALL. I received the items...and they are completely unwearable because they were so small...I'm talking kid size small. This crap would only fit tiny elementary/middle school sized children. The worst part is all of the items are apparently "final sale" and they cannot be returned or exchanged. $45 down the drain. Ridiculously cheap material, inconsistent sizing. Just total garbage. Never, ever again. Don't waste your money, ladies!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

So, today I spoke with several Forever 21 Customer Service reps as well as a supervisor about an order of mine that was delivered to the WRONG address. The order was placed, and the next day or so I called to make an address change because the receipt said it was being shipped to an old address. I called them then and let them know I had a new address, at that point they told me to contact FedEx and let them know. I called FedEx. They supposedly confirmed and then a few days later as I was tracking the package I saw it was still shipped to the old city. I called FedEx again and they said that the person I spoke with originally had told me wrong, and that they couldn't change the address of the shipment because Forever 21 wouldn't allow it. They told me my only choice was told call USPS, which were the ones that would be delivering the package, and inform them of the mix-up and see if they could forward it.

However, because it was smart choice, there was nothing they could do and therefore, my package was delivered to someone else! FedEx said "the company should have policies for situations like this". Forever 21 told me "there is nothing we can do". My order was over $100 and I have been a customer for years!! Yet, they weren't willing to do a thing. So now I'm out of $105, I have no coat (which is what I ordered along with a few other things to accommodate the cold weather), and I was offered nothing. Someone else is enjoying my merchandise that I paid for. Forever 21 wasn't willing to offer a return, money back, a coupon, discount or anything like that. I Will NEVER buy from them again! Online or in store.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I am truly upset. I thought I had found my go to place for casual everyday wear. I am a plus size women. I have large arms and I have trouble finding tops that fit well. I took a chance one day and ordered a couple of tops online. Despite the package being delivered to the wrong address (fortunately that person brought it me), I was pleasantly surprised that they fit so well. So, much so that I placed second order online for $220 and it also never arrived! This time around I don't know what happened. It also showed that it had been delivered. I contacted them and 3 days later they said that they would put a claim in to FedEx which, they did.

About a week and half later I had to contact them again to find out what was going on. A couple of days later, they said the claim was denied and that they would try again. I waited and nothing. So, about a week and later I emailed them again and I got nothing. I emailed them again and they finally responded with 'they could not give me a refund', the claim with FedEx was denied and 'We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Have a nice day.' What?! Of course it's an inconvenience, I am out $220. They didn't even offer to resend the order. They do not care about their customers. They only care about getting your money. I order online all the time and I have never had such poor customer service ever! I will never order from them again! I have now put a claim into PayPal. I hope they will be able to help me.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I had emailed the company through the contact section on the website about a shirt missing from my package and got no reply. I am used to not getting a reply back from them when they forget to put something in my order but my issues with Forever21 are becoming too big to ignore. In the Hamilton Mall store a lady had used foul language toward me calling me a "stupid ** girl" under her breath. All I had asked for was the district manager's number. She had then refused to give me her name for about a minute and laughed at me until she finally told me her name was Kallay. I am outraged! They had a buy one clearance item get one free sale and both of my items were marked $7. My total should have been $7. My receipt came out to $45. I am owed $38 as well as the $14.90 from the 'Barbie ringer tee' not included in my order. Order number **.

I have kept my receipt from the store on Saturday to prove the false advertisement claim which is Illegal. The lady behind the counter even went as far to rip the clearance sticker off the shorts! They were found upstairs in their clearance section as well; and clearly past season (they were denim shorts). The manager had came over and said that it would not let him change the price in the computer which is a total lie.

He could of scanned the $7 pants I had purchased twice or scanned another $7 clearance item (it was a buy one get one free clearance sale) and apologized for his employee's language. If an item is marked a price; that is the price by law that the item is to be sold to the customer. I spend over $1000 with Forever 21 every year and am appalled that they are treating one of their loyal customers this way. I have over $1000 in E-receipts alone as well as hundreds if not thousands of dollars in paper receipts. Please help me get the money back that is owed by law to me!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forever 21?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I bought over $140 worth of merchandise with my "Christmas" gift money from my family. I bought a denim zipper overall dress. I put it on and took off the tags. Something we all do when a dress fits the first time. I get in my dad's car and when I get out, the zipper breaks. I'm now at the mall, with a dress that won't zip back up. I finally get the zipper on track and it breaks again. I'm just 15 years old, so I think it is a shame that a big company like Forever 21 takes our money and won't own up to send out defective merchandise.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018 I purchased a sweater for a Christmas gift for my daughter and she LOVED the sweater! As always, I wash items before I wear them so I washed according to the label. Took the sweater out to lie flat as suggested and there were loops from the sweater pulled out all over. It looked like a ten year old sweater! I called to get a return authorization. Since it was an online purchase it could not be returned to one of their stores. Was told they could not return because I had removed the tags and washed it?!? After disputing with the rep, I was told I could snap pics to send into their customer service dept, they would review, and make a final decision.

MORAL of this story: This company will not stand behind their products even if you've NEVER worn! When shopping with Forever 21, BUYER BEWARE!!!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I would NEVER EVER go back to Forever 21. FOREVER. Reason is simple. I ordered some items online and they arrived like 2 weeks later. This part I can kind of understand because it was part of my Boxing Day shopping and as someone who works at retail, I would imagine they were all backed up with lots of online orders. Although, among the things I ordered, Forever 21 package arrived the latest. When I finally got the items, I only liked 1 out of 5 items. So I went to the store to return it. Turned out, they said they can take only 2 out of 4 items because the other two were online-exclusive. Besides, if I'm to return items at the store, they can only issue me a store credit. Okay, first of all, what kind of retail store refuses to give customers their money?!

Forever 21 should realize that if they only issue store credit when people are returning items from online store, they are doing exactly opposite of what the current trend is. Secondly, why can't a customer return something just because it is 'online-exclusive'? As someone who works at retail, I know how the inventory works. Why can't a store keep online-exclusive item and sell it to someone? I expected them to at least take care of return process for me, but the not only refused to give my money back (instead, they force you to take a store credit and spend it all again at their filthy store), they also asked me to pay for my return!!!

Come on, Forever 21. Really???!! I rarely see a retail store dealing with return this bad. My husband always shops medium tall size at Banana Republic which is always online exclusive (they never bring medium tall size in store), and when he goes back to the store to return some of the items that did not work, the gladly take the return and say no problem at all. After years of experiencing their customer service, my husband now never shop anywhere else. That's how you do the business, Forever 21. No surprise that there is a rumor Forever 21 will be closing soon! I won't be surprised when it really happens.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Made a purchase online for about $140.00. Some of the items were final sales. One of the items was defective. I had to email them pictures of the defective item. They approved the return and said that I will get refunded. They received the item then they denied the refund. They said that item was not defective and it's final sale. Even after they saw my pictures and approved the return. And to make it worst, they asked me to pay shipping for the defective item to get sent back to me. Going back and forth with them over a $15 dollar sweater. Aside from this I have noticed that they claim to have discounted sale items online. For example, a sweater priced $29.90 marked down to $15.00... but the original labeled price is $15.00. They are liars. They take your money but will not take responsibility for defective merchandise. They ignore you until you finally give up and they don't have to refund you.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Paid extra $ for shipping and the package showed up five days later than promised. Put on hold three times and "disconnected". Ask for a supervisor and they drop the call. Will never buy another thing from this store (even if my daughter begs me). The clothing is cheap and tasteless!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I placed an order for clothes for my daughter for Christmas 12/13/17. I used my PayPal account. All was good until I tried to track it. Finally got a tracking number but no carrier to see where it was. After numerous attempt to call them, I finally got through and found out that they sent it just to my city and state... they left the street number and street address off the shipping information so of course I didn't receive it (you cannot place an order without shipping information - their system won't do it).

Finally got notification of the return on 12/28/17, but I only had until 1/2/18 to respond or my order was canceled. I tried so many times I know their phone number by heart. You can't reach anyone. I even sent a email asking to reship my order. I finally got a hold of "Summer" today, she didn't even listen to me. She asked me 4 times if I still wanted my order. I finally had to ask her if she has the address... then gave it to her. And for my trouble I get to pay $6.95 to get the order they screwed up. Maybe my daughter will get her Christmas presents by Valentines Day.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

They sent me an email saying my order has shipped, but it never did. Just label created, and every time I call no one wants to help with processing a refund. They say that post office doesn't update their tracking. What a bunch of nonsense. It's been over a week. I've even contacted the post office and it's not in their possession. Needless to say I will never order from this company again.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I ordered a Moto jacket from Forever 21. It was nice and for a moderate price. Never received it. I called Forever 21 numerous times regarding my order. I never received my order even though they tell me it was shipped by carrier USPS. I had to fill out an affidavit form in order for them to investigate and get a refund. I placed an order on 12/3/17. I got an email stating they would refund my money back within 1 to 2 business days. It's going in January 2018. No refund yet on my account. I called them numerous times and all they tell me is that I have to wait. This is sad. They are stealing pity money from customers. I hope they go out of business. They are liars and very unprofessional. They are a big chain store, how can they treat and lie to online customers that way?

My order wasn't that much, my point is why Are they giving me a hard time to get my refund back, plus I never received my order. I had to go thru so much hassle with them over the phone. And still nothing. Will never I repeat never shop with them again. 1st time and last time. I told their customer service department that I will write a review on how poor they treat their customers, and I will tell my associates and friends never to order from FOREVER 21 due to lack of poor and unprofessional customer service.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I ordered a few items from their site. I waited a week and wasn't sent a tracking number. I checked the order status and it said "Cancelled" because of a non-deliverable address (not even true). The first thing is they never notified me of the order cancellation and I asked for a refund. Never received it, called 10 days later they said they would refund the money. Still no refund. I just contacted them again and I'm still waiting for the response. It's insane I've asked for a refund 3 times. This company is shady.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I would like to say first that I have never had an issue with Forever 21 - but this last order more than made up for that. I moved 2 days ago and ordered just short of $150 worth of clothes from F21 to wear to my new job. I changed my shipping address but made sure not to change my billing address yet, as the change has not yet been completed through my bank. The F21 site applied the change to my billing address regardless and my order was canceled this morning.

When I received the email, I called in to the call center and it was explained to me that my order was canceled because my billing address did not match the address connected to my card. I was further told that my order could not be reinstated, even though the error was not mine but theirs. They also said I would have to wait 48 hours for my refund, with no other options. I was told that if I wanted to speak to a supervisor, I would be on hold until she was available, to give me a 10% discount code (I had not asked for a discount, only to have my order reinstated, as these items are things that I need as soon as possible).

I knew that some of these items were low on stock when I ordered, another reason that I put in my original order when I did. However, I was told that I would just have to wait until the items are back in stock. I was on hold for just a couple of minutes under a full hour before the call was disconnected from their side. I was already on the site at this time, finding the items that were still available and putting them back into my cart, while I waited. I asked for help via F21 chat and was given the same basic lines that the CSR on the phone had told me. However, this CSR said that a manager would call me back this afternoon, to give me the previously offered discount code. I received no callback and decided to place the order anyway, as two items in my cart sold out while I was waiting for a call from this manager.

During this time, in both the call and the chat, I explained to both CSRs that I understood that this was not their doing and that they are limited in their abilities to assist, which is why I asked for a manager. However, as I tried to place my second order, the system refused to accept it, citing an error. There was no error, I was very careful to check both addresses, to avoid the same issue all over again. When the site would not allow me to place my order, I opened chat again, just to hear the same lines, except that this time, a manager would not be calling me today, but within the next 24 hours. In 24 hours I will be at work and not willing or able to entertain personal calls - especially for something so small as a 10% discount. I get better discounts going through my retail discount app, after all. I asked for a corporate number and was told that there is no corporate office.

I asked for chat transcripts from my chats with F21 reps today and was told that they could not email me transcripts but I could do that myself. I was told that they could not do anything to help me, basically, and that I would just have to wait for a refund, wait for a manager, wait for the small discount that they offered. I was given the usual lines about "I'm sorry you're getting upset," and overall got the idea that these people aren't paid enough to offer any level of customer service above "Sorry you're mad" and "You'll just have to wait and/or handle it yourself."

Because I need the items that I've ordered and could not find one or two of them anywhere else, I placed one last order, amounting to about 2/3 of my original order yesterday. After these items arrive - IF they arrive, as I have very little trust in this company, after this order - I will be taking my business elsewhere and avoiding any purchases with Forever 21. Prices are low and clothes are cute, but definitely NOT worth hours of headache - especially when another order I made last night from another company is on its way, without a hitch.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

Visited the Forever 21 located in the Montgomery Mall Pennsylvania. My wife usually shops here with my daughters. This was my first experience. My daughter found the jacket on a rack with a sign on top Mark 50% off. When we brought the jacket to the checkout we were told it was only the one arm on the rack that was 50% off. Nowhere did it mention that after looking around the store every rack was so designed to be deceptive. When I mentioned my displeasure for a deceptive practice the clerk Asha threw my change on the counter at me. I would never shop there again.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I placed an order online for a jacket listed at 15.00. When I checked my confirmation email it showed the jacket was 29.90. I called customer service and the excuse she gave me was that pricing changes all the time on the website and the price could have changed from the time I put it in my cart to the time I checked out. Let me remind you it was only a couple of minutes that went by. That is so ridiculous! Needless to say I won't order from them again.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I placed an order in October. It was denied delivery stating non deliverable address. The address is: **. I called. They verified it was a deliverable address. Rather than put in my name, they put in the name of the business name. Again, no delivery. I called. They said it was not a deliverable address. Put me on hold, checked the address and confirmed it WAS a deliverable address. Now, after almost a MONTH, I am having it reshipped to one of my HOMES! I gave the address: **. I was told while she was entering the information and then put me on hold, it was NOT a deliverable address. I almost lost my mind.

I said it is a single family home and absolutely a deliverable address. She checked again, apologized, and confirmed it was a deliverable address. I asked for express shipping, for which, I am being charged 24.95. THese are all THEIR mistakes. Why on earth am I having to chase down a package that the Forever 21 group cannot get right and be charged additionally?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I have ordered from them online plenty of times and have always bought clothes in-store and it's always been okay. Well this time is a different story. I have really been needing some tops and sweaters since moving so I was like okay, I'll go to f21 and see because they have a bigger/cheaper selection compared to most retail clothing places. I knew I would find more items compared to like 3 things at another store. So I spend all day looking through the website to find I want. I find 11 things that I want and I'm so happy because they are all cute, have good reviews, and the quality looks better than usual. So I'm like okay f21 it seems like y'all are moving away from cheap quality. Good job. This whole time I'm thinking maybe I can actually start shopping here more often because the stuff on their website look like it's made better. Yay. So I happily place my order at work.

My phone vibrated for the confirmation email and I didn't bother to look at because on the website everything went through fine, or at least I thought. So when I get home to show my mommy my clothes I see a cancelled order email from f21. I'm like what. When did I cancel my order? Did I accidentally cancel it and didn't notice? I say this because the email said your request to cancel your order has been made. It made it seem like I was the one to cancel it. I’m annoyed at this point but not that annoyed. So anyways, I call f21 and let them know I didn't cancel the order. They tell me it was automatically cancelled because the billing address I put didnt match the billing address on the card. This really upsets me because I've ordered from other places before and have entered in a billing address that didn't match my card and I'm ALWAYS notified before my purchase goes through.

I don’t know why Forever 21 website isn't like that. That would have solved everything from the get go. Why play me and have me being all happy because everything looks fine on my end. So back to call... I say, “Oh okay can I reorder it because maybe it was wrong and I didn't realize it.” So while waiting to reorder my clothes I go to my bank’s website to check my billing address. It's the same one I put on the order but whatever. I'll just reorder. So I reorder and give the boy the address. Everything is cool & it goes through. Yay. I'm happy again and envisioning my new life because I now have the much needed tops lol... NOT. Because I wake up to ANOTHER email saying this order is being cancelled. At this point I'm pretty pissed. I call my bank and ask them to verify my billing address and they give me the SAME address I put on BOTH orders. So now I'm really upset.

This is where the bad customer service happens: I got to f21 website and chat with a girl telling her my issue. She is not listening to me. I ask her to verify the billing address and she say it's not the same and to reorder the order with the correct billing address. I tell her I know you are lying because I repeated and verified to the man who reordered my order about 50000 times AND MY BANK TOLD ME THE BILLING ADDRESS ON THE ORDER IS CORRECT. Then after going back and forth she says it's the same address. I'm like girl I don't know what to believe now. So I chat another person and tells him everything. He tells me yet again to call my bank to get the right billing address and reorder the order. I'm really upset because I had just told this young man I already did that and once again my bank verified it is correct. But does he tell me the address I'm giving him is the address on the order.

At this point I just want to cry because these people keep telling me the same stuff when I know for a fact my address is correct & I've already reordered it twice. Why would I do it a third time? Do they want me to pull a new billing address out of my butt? So I call customer service. I want an answer as to why my order keeps getting cancelled when my billing address is correct and has been verified with my bank. When I get through the line I tell him to just let me speak to a manager because I know he is going to tell me the same thing. He's like, “Ma'am I have to get information from you.” I'm like, “FINE.” This man tells me the SAME thing!! I say, “Sir I have done that!!! Let me talk to a manager dang it!!” He says "Hold on" and comes back to the phone and says after walking around, I mean not walking around, all the managers are busy assisting other customers. Yeah I'm sure he just walked around.

He asks for my number and the supervisor will call me back. I don't trust that and I say no I'll hold on, he puts me on a hold just to say the same thing. I give him my number and hang up mid sentence. I hate to be mean, God forgive me and help me, but you don't play with a woman and her clothes okayyy! Those things help us feel pretty & confident on bad days. At least on a bad day I can say at least my outfit is cute and can have one less thing to feel sad/mad about. But now I have to wait for $378 to be refunded to my card since two of my orders got cancelled. I don't know why it was cancelled in the first place because my address is correct. But I guess on a side note I can get laser hair removal with that money instead. That's confidence too. Now I can have on an ugly outfit and be hairless. So I win f21! Not gonna let your bad customer service/practice of cancelling orders ruin my day or confidence!!! I'll get shirts next paycheck.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I was with my son at the branch in Vineland rd, FL and he notice the *we are hiring* sign so he decided to ask for an application and the next day he got a call for an interview, considering the distance from where we live (30 miles) we went all the way there to hear that he has to be 18 in order to work there after he first of all ask to 2 different employees if he can apply at 17 and especially that in the follow application WAS VERY CLEAR HIS DATE OF BIRTH yet they gave him an appointment for us to waste time and money, as a mother I requested to speak to the manager and this people not even speak English but Spanish. After waiting 20 minutes finally I got to speak to a manager to just heard saying useless apologies. I’m a customer, prior what happened in the 2 occasions I was there. I even shop a big deal but I just got a lousy “I’m sorry”. Biggest disappointment ever.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Forever 21 sent defective products. I've returned the products back, specifically stating these items are damaged. Now they are not refunding my money back, accusing me for damaging the product, then re-sending the product. Prior to sending the product, I've called customer service explaining the situation. They did not make a note of the complaint nor did they pay for the return shipping fee when it was the company's fault. I have reached out on multiple occasions, and they are being extremely rude nor are they helping with the situation. This company is disgusting, incompetent, and fraudulent! They take customers money, when knowingly they have sent damaged products.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I was browsing Forever 21 online site and spotted some awesome ankle boots but thought no I don't really need another pair of ankle boots. I looked at some long cardigans when I saw one that was really cute. I couldn't get those boots out of my head (I LOVE BOOTS) and I loved the ankle boots, just didn't want to pay shipping costs of almost 10.00, I left the site. I was checking my emails that night very late when I received an email from Forever 21. The email stated - "Come back, don't miss out on these. They are low stock, sign in for special surprise."

I did out of curiosity and across the page was a big red banner stating - FREE SHIPPING. No minimum order now! Now that's good business. I did order the boots and the cardigan - free shipping. I received the order within days, less than 4 days. The boots are better than expected and great quality and the cardigan is super trendy. I have never had any issues with Forever 21. Always fast delivery and awesome clothing for the trendy, In style shopper.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

This company received an item I mailed back for an exchange (because according to their policy, this particular item had to be returned/exchanged by mail instead of in person) on 7/20/2017 according to the USPS tracking number. They mailed it back to my local store branch. I have called customer support and chatted with the customer support chat line several times. Every time, I'm told I will hear something in 24 to 48 hours. It is now 10/10/2017. I still have yet to receive the item or at least a refund for the item. I'm out the money I spent and I have nothing to show for it. These guys have flat out stolen money from me. After speaking with customer service again this afternoon, they refused to let me speak to a supervisor. All they can do for me is tell me to keep waiting. How is this allowed?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I recently went school shopping, Monmouth Mall NJ. What a horrible experience and when I asked for help, dealing with sizes and what dept is where? They say women's, women's plus, juniors, and kids. I couldn't find where her size was and when I asked to speak with someone for help no one knew either. Apparently. you're suppose to find a hanger, well everything was so mixed up and sizes were everywhere? And not 1 person could help. Those that worked there shrugged me by. I find it worse then shopping at Marshall. Someone needs to organize, manage, and train people to help anyone shopping. If will never shop there again. 2 whole floors of mix ups.

All this store needs is organization. I worked with the public my whole life. Never ever would I allow an employee to shrug their shoulders, tell a person no you can't help them because it's a mess. Wow. I do so hope you can get some help. You would do so much better. People were walking out. Hire me, give me 2 days and done. Thank you.

Resolution response: Sept. 15, 2017

I placed a call to the company and filed a complaint with pay pal the same day I wrote this review. Soon after, pay pal informed me that the money had been returned to my account, therefore, they were dropping my complaint. At some point (after I threatened to file the complaint) Forever21 decided to refund my money. They also followed up with a voicemail message. Problem solved, but what a strange thing to tell a customer. I will upgrade to 2 stars because they refunded my money. Still never shopping there again.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

Purchased a pair of $89 pants. Returned them because they were defective. Was told it was a final sale so no refund, and if I wanted the pants back, send them the postage to return the package to me. Really? Before I could call them to talk about it, they claim they discarded the pants because I didn't contact them right away. Nothing they can do for me. So I am out the pants and the money I paid for them. Ridiculous. Just stick me up next time.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

The Forever 21 store in Miami Beach needs a better management guidance, better structure, and better customer service. The store has 3 floors with cashier registers available for all 3 floors but customers can only pay in the first floor and the fitting room is only available in the second floor. This is so inconvenience. The cashiers and most of the employees don't even bother to help customers. The merchandise is broken, unsewing, zippers are damage and most of the times customers are not available to look for different size because racks are full.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I have a Forever 21 credit card with no expiration date. First I spoke with the credit card guest service who said Forever 21 guest service could help me. I called Forever 21 guest service, they said it was up to the credit card company. This went on for 4 days until I finally had someone help me. I was buying a dress to wear to a wedding and was cutting it close with all the back and forth. Who knew it would be so hard for me to spend money! I finally was able to place my order and was assured It would be here within the up to 6 days of regular shipping. It first said it it would be here in 6 days in tracking, Great! Then it went to 11 days on Forever 21 online tracking, no big deal.

Now, the day it's set to arrive Forever 21 tracking shows by end of day but FedEx shows 2 more days until it arrives, after I leave for the wedding and a total of 14 days when standard shipping is 3 to 6 days! I called Forever 21 guest service to assist me and after a horrible wait and begging to speak to a supervisor I was transferred and placed on hold for another 20 minutes.

I was finally able to get a supervisor on the line, she told me that no she could do nothing. I offered to buy a 2nd dress if they could assist in overnight shipping considering the ordering difficulties and that the shipping was outside of their stated shipping policy. She said no and I asked to speak to someone else who had the authority to assist me in this matter. Once again I was placed on hold, she came back to say no they will not even help with shipping to fix their own mistakes! I asked for the corporate number and was told they did not have one! So I looked it up online and have began to call them next! This company is awful and I will never shop here again!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

I end up purchasing an e-gift card for 100.00 and was hoping that the recipient will receive the same day. Well it has been a whole week, 3 phone calls and still no e-gift card received??! Oh, they don't give refunds on e-gift card purchased. I will NEVER give my business again to this company! BEWARE. Forever 21, you need to fix this!

Original review: July 12, 2017

My family purchased over $500 worth of clothing for the summer. We were lead to believe that we could exchange and or return the clothing if it did not fit. That was not the case. When we attempted to return ONE article of clothing we were told we needed to return it in the mail but that we were past their postmark date so we were stuck. WILL NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN.

Original review: July 8, 2017

Guys never order from Forever 21 online site unless you are sure of your size and outfit. They do not refund the money easily. One of the bodysuits didn't fit me so I raised a request to refund my money. It's almost a month. I didn't get my money back plus the customer care representatives talk like robots. They do not understand our issue and repeat same lines again and again. Now, they need 3-4 working days more. Let's see when will it get refunded to my account.

Forever 21 Company Information

www.forever21.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use