2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

3.8/5 (1035 ratings)

About Forever 21

Forever 21 Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forever 21?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forever 21?

Original review: June 3, 2021

I have never ever experienced so much frustration with a company than I have with Forever 21. They had system issues that caused old address on file to be the shipping address after order placed. I noticed it immediately after I got the shipping confirmation email. I called immediately and they advise nothing can be done and call fedex. I worked for 5 days to get help with fedex and was advised that forever 21 can call and correct the address as they have the packages restricted. Called again to F21 and was told nothing can be done it will be a lost package and not their responsibility and was also told I am not only one having this issue due to system issues. It’s MY responsibility to call an hour or less after I order from this company to verify the correct address went through. They are absolutely the worst customer service!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

I ordered Christmas items 10 days before Christmas. I paid the expedited shipping. I called about my order 2 days before Christmas. Apparently, my order was sent to the wrong address. Customer service stated they were not responsible. I’m furious! I will never shop there again! It may have been a little more helpful if I could understand the customer service rep. It was less than English.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2020

Updated on 02/05/2021: I decided to reluctantly give this company another try! Huge mistake! Of course my delivery date changed last minute, which ok fine, then the next delivery date came days later and no pkg. I spoke to customer service and was lied to. The person told me it was just delivered, so I go to the post office and no pkg. I speak to another customer service rep who confirms it’s not delivered but would guarantee it would show up by 9:00 that night or call first thing in the morning for a full refund. Of course I could see the pkg hadn’t even left the state it was shipping out of. So fine, the next day I get up to call after the pkg didn’t arrive but surprise!

Customer service just so happened to be closed that day for some reason that Sat. Meaning I was lied to once again by customer service. So I have to wait until Mon to speak with someone. Mon I explain I had been lied to repeatedly, I tell them cancel the order and refund me as I was promised I would be days earlier. I was assured, "Yes, we have put in for a refund for you, you will be refunded." Several days later the pkg arrived and I get an email from customer service stating my pkg arrived no refund would be given. Now I was already told days prior the refund was issued mind you. I explained I no longer needed the items and since they were still in their state to cancel the shipment, all of which I was told was done.

Essentially all they did was lie and buy themselves more time for shipping. Since it would have taken about a month to ship the items back, get the return process and get refunded I didn’t bother at this point because to be honest I doubt I would have ever been refunded anyways. Such horrible customer service and service in general! Refunds take weeks, shipping is never on time, literally always takes weeks to get anything regardless of when they show something will arrive! It’s easier to throw something away and cut your losses than try and exchange or refund! Sad really!

Original Review: I placed an order 3 weeks ago, still don’t have it, delivery date keeps changing and now states unknown. This company tells me to wait another week to see if it gets delivered per their shipper. I asked for a refund and was dismissed. I ordered from several other companies the same day I placed this order, all shipped standard shipping and all others arrived 7-10 days ago. I will never order with this company again!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I usually only have one credit card and turn down offers for store credit cards. One time I went ahead with it at Forever 21 thinking my daughter could use it as she likes the store. Comenity bank which is the lender for the credit card is horrible. They will not waive any late fees and charge $40 late fee even if your balance is $2. my initial credit card purchase was around $90 and I have paid that much in late fees. They will not reduce the payment even if you have paid of the original amount. Needless to say the latest statement I just paid the late fee and asked them to close this account. Ruthless bank, I will shop at forever 21 but they should do business with more reputable partners as it impacts their customer. Comenity bank has a one star rating on the web. Forever 21 should probably take a hint from that.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

So guys I ordered some tops from them on the 17th and everything was fine, until it got to the 19th I realized my on the tracker my package didn't leave California yet and it's the 24th today and my package still is in the same area in California. I don't know what that means or how to get in contact with them because they changed the whole site around, so you literally have to check your email to see if your package even shipped because they changed the site so much. All I'm going to tell you guys if want any items from Forever 21 purchase them in-store from now on because I don't know what's going on with their shipping (I never had this problem until now).

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

I ordered clothing from Forever 21 through this service called afterpay (buy now, pay later). I did not know that forever21 uses Ontrac or that would of already been a red flag for me since Ontrac drivers are thieves. Ontrac marked my package as delivered and did not deliver my package. It was after 7pm and I had been waiting the whole day. I have been reaching out to Forever 21 ever since it happened. Steady following up since the 8th of October. Now I’m being told to wait until October 28th for some sort of update to the investigation.

It’s completely unfair that these delivery people are trusted to do a job that half of them are not doing. We pay for merchandise and then get robbed of it. At this point I doubt Forever21 is going to take responsibility for the delivery service that they partner with. I do not recommend shopping online from Forever21 because they are not reputable when it comes to handling matters. Can always tell the companies that are in need of money from the more successful companies that care to please their consumers. Very disappointed. Wherever you order from, make sure that Ontrac is not the service delivering your packages. They can not be trusted either.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

AWFUL. They sent package to the wrong address. An address that their system likely somehow pulled from an old order. More than 6 years old. I asked the rep to look at my account on their website. It CLEARLY HAS ONLY 1 address and the ONLY address. But yet they ship it to some old address that's not even in my profile. Somehow their system messed up but I wanted to see whatever let's fix it. The guy flat out said NO! Okay buster. Then you won't only not get the chump change of a few dollars in shipping, how about you not get ANY of my money. What a bunch of untrained incompetent business people are these?

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I placed an order for my daughter on 8/27 and it wasn't delivered until 9/28 after I had moved. I called numerous times and asked them to recall the package or update the delivery address with Fedex or refund my money. Today when I called they told me it's not their problem and they aren't doing anything. Nice company, ship my order a month late and it's my problem. I'm not planning to give them any more of my business and you shouldn't either.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

Your customer service support is really rude and unprofessional over the phone. You guys need to train them more to assist your client. I will never buy any item with the company nor refer it to people. Why should I have to pay for an item that was bigger than the size it should be. First agent tell me it says it on ad where it doesn’t say it anywhere. Second agent tell me that's my problem as size it says is what I get and he don't care as there is no supervisor I can talk to.

Original review: July 30, 2020

My 11-year-old daughter LOVES this store and the prices are fairly cheap. We ordered online as this is during Covid 19 and the shipping was delayed (not their fault). My daughter is a small in every other brand but when the boxes arrived we noticed the clothes run small and we'd have to return them. I had 2 separate orders to return and was required to pay $6 per order to ship them! I can return them for free at the store, but we're social distancing. This stinks.

Forever 21 Company Information