1.11/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 18, 2018

620 Forever 21 Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 18, 2018

I returned two tops in the same package that came in the same order. Both tops did not fit me and were not quality for the price (over 30 dollars each). I checked the status of the return and I was only refunded for one item. I called and they said they contacted the warehouse and to call back. Called back. Still not resolved. Called again and they informed me that the other top was not in the package and I would not receive my return. They suggested that I should contact USPS about the package.

Why would I waste my time contacting USPS when they didn’t package my return for me? I simply dropped off the sealed package before receiving my tracking number. I was told a supervisor would contact me within 24 hours but I am not counting on it when Forever 21 told me that my package was inspected and they “confirmed” that only one item was returned. Never order from this company. Their items are crap and their customer service is crap. It is a waste of time and money to try to save money through this company. I will tell everyone about their fraudulent ways and I will be calling them daily until I receive my refund.

Original review: April 12, 2018

This is the worst customer service I have ever received. Would have given 0 stars if I could. I ordered a pair of shorts from Forever 21 and was sent the wrong size. I contacted the customer service department by phone the day I received the wrong item. I was told to email the customer service email address with a photo showing the tag that would indicate that I received the wrong size in order to get a free shipping label (otherwise I would have to pay to send them back), which I did right after getting off the phone with customer service. 2 days later, I received an email stating I would need to send more pictures showing the store tags with bar codes but I had already told them the shorts I was sent did not come with store tags, only a clear plastic bag with bar codes with the size I had originally ordered not the size I had received.

I obliged and sent new pictures with the clear plastic bag showing the bar code and told them there were no store tags on the items I had received. 5 days later I had still not received a response, so I called customer service again. I was given the runaround and told that the customer service representative was not able to do anything about it because the returns were processed through a different department, but she said she would send them a request and make the request "top priority" which was obviously **. Later that evening, I searched the website to make sure my size was still available in the item, but sure enough the size I had originally ordered was sold out. After realizing this, I called customer service again and asked if I would be able to receive a replacement item in the correct size and they said no and again told me I would just need to wait on the returns department.

It's been another 2 days and I have STILL not received a return label or any sort of follow up. I called again this morning and asked for a supervisor but was told there was none available. After waiting on the phone for over 20 minutes and having some harsh words with a different rep, she was able to directly request a return label from FedEx so clearly every rep I had talked to before that would have been able to do the same but had chosen not to help me. I will be having to wait another 2 business days for the return label and they were sure to point out that it would expire within 7 days. When I asked again about receiving a replacement item, I was told they don't do online "exchanges," because apparently them sending me the wrong size item is considered an exchange. Never purchasing from this store again.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 8, 2018

I've been shopping with Forever 21 for years... Probably since I was in middle school. I've always been a sucker for their cheap, trendy clothing but have finally decided I'm fed up. The first incident occurred about 2 years ago. I had a gift card to their store so I placed an online order (using the gift card). I received my order in the mail - a jacket size "small" which was way too big, so I returned it via mail. I later called to find out about a refund since I had used my gift card for $25 of the order. The customer service rep basically told me I had thrown $25 out the window because they had already refunded the money back to the old gift card (which I threw out after using). She refused to issue me a new gift card or credit of any sort. Great times.

Now, 2 years later, I decide to give them another chance and purchase some shoes. The shoes I received were very tiny, made to fit some kind of baby person. Needless to say I wanted to exchange for a bigger size. The customer service rep told me that not only do they not do size exchanges (via mail) but that I would NOT get refunded my shipping charge AND I had to PAY to ship them back for the return. That's paying for shipping twice and all I'm trying to do is return them. The icing on the cake is this: I paid 12... TWELVE ** dollars to mail them back (considering I live in the south and they had to be shipped to Los Angeles). That's about half of what they cost. Sorry this review is long but if you've read this far - please do not shop with them. Their fast fashion brand is going down the drain.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Let me start by saying their customer service department for online purchases is in a 3rd world country where they barely speak English and are very rude due to their lack of personable/customer or consumer skills. In the past, I lost my package and they refused reimburse me. After several calls and emails I finally got my money back. So I thought I would give them a try again.

Well, I placed an order during the Easter weekend which I’ve yet to receive but request to take advantage of their Easter promotion after the fact requesting a price adjustment. I was told by the rep who couldn’t pronounce my name correctly that I would have to reorder my items and then and only would I be able to take advantage of the promotion. Later return the items from the original order? What? I’ve shopped online with several stores such as Rue21, Old Navy, Target, Bath and Body Works etc who have granted me promotions or price adjustments after the original purchase. No. Not Forever21! I’ve unsubscribed to their emails and will no longer do business with them. Bring your customer service department to the USA where most of consumers are and learn to value your customers.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I ordered ONE (1) bikini top & I just viewed the order & realized there are TWO bikini tops! Why would I order TWO of the exact same bikini tops??? This is the 2nd time I’ve had problems ordering from this company. If they don’t immediately take back the extra bikini top & refund my money I will report them to my federal credit card company & THEY will deal with them. This is ridiculous. I know they claim they don’t give refunds on swimwear so is THAT the reason they decided to charge me for an extra bikini top??? I blog regularly on social media & I will tell EVERYONE just how they do “business”. How DARE they! I’m FURIOUS!!! I’m not rich so I can’t afford to be a victim to scammers. I spend a lot of money in their store. The 1st time I had a problem was when I received a sweater that started SHEDDING!

The fibers got EVERYWHERE & the sweater disintegrated while I was wearing it! I didn’t have it on for more than an hour!!! The quality online is hit or miss but I decided to give them one more chance. If they don’t right this they’ll NEVER again see a DIME of my money or anyone else’s because I will tell ALL my followers about this!!! Unless you can afford to give away your hard-earned money to these people DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forever 21?

Original review: March 29, 2018

I am very upset by Forever 21 online customer service. I ordered clothes on March 14th and then received an email that they were shipped on the 15th. It is now March 29th and still no clothes. I called 3 times and emailed 4 times and no response and then they finally picked up. They explained to me that my clothes somehow went from being damaged in delivery to then the wrong size and got sent back to the warehouse. During this time no one told me anything or where my clothes were. The customer service guy on the phone barely spoke English and told me they would resend me my clothes but could not give me a discount off. I am very upset with how this turned out and how I was treated. I go to a business school and this is customer service 101. I would really be pleased if I got a discount off my clothes or some form of percentage off my next order.

Original review: March 23, 2018

Maybe about 6 months ago I placed an order online worth about $120. When I received my package I noticed that it had been already opened but then taped back up with packing tape. When I proceeded to open my package all my items were just shoved into the bag all wadded up. Nothing was neatly folded. I took the items out piece by piece only to notice that my clothes had been BURNED. Somehow the bag and items inside had been caught on fire. The items then shoved back into the bag taped up and delivered to my front door.

I called FedEx and they said to contact Forever21. I called Forever21. They pointed fingers at FedEx. Long story short Forever21 refused to replace any of my items because they could not prove that I myself didn't light my package on fire. Finally after fighting them for about a month and them doing some internal investigation they agreed to refund me for 1 of the items that was damaged beyond recognition. The rest they said didn't have enough damage to refund.

Fast forward to last week I decided to give them a second chance and make another online purchase totaling about $30. The order was placed on the 13th and shipped on the 14th. I checked my shipping status and there was no tracking information provided. I proceeded to check every day but still no tracking information was there. So finally I called their customer service yesterday, the 22nd, and the guy told me he could see on his end that it was to be delivered by end of day on the 22nd.

Needless to say I never received my package yesterday. So I called this morning and this time they told me that there was no movement on my package. He proceeded to explain that they had no idea where my package was and since it was past the 3-6 day delivery window there was nothing they could do for me in way of refund or reshipping my package. The best they could do was email me an affidavit to sign stating that I did indeed not receive my package, send it back to them so they could launch another internal investigation and then based upon what they find determine if they would issue me a refund, if in fact it was the company's fault and not mine.

I have never dealt with a company with worse customer service. They have the absolute WORST store/return/company policies. Clearly the people who work in their warehouse are completely incapable of handling orders and getting them out in one piece, or even out at all. Nobody in their customer service center can speak a lick of proper English which makes it IMPOSSIBLE to clearly communicate with them. And they clearly do not give a flying crap about making their customers happy. No other company would be so disrespectful or make people jump through as many hoops to rectify something that is THE COMPANY'S OWN FAULT.

I am sorry that your employees are too inept to do their job properly but that is not my fault. I should not be punished for your mistakes. Either process me my refund or reship me my package if you still have the items in stock and then deal with your employees. But leave me out of it. Never again will I be shopping at this piece of crap company.

Original review: March 18, 2018

Customer service is horrible. This is my second problem with Forever 21 where they send promos out and the coupons don’t work. Then forget calling because nobody helps you, managers are afraid to get on the phone. It’s all bull.

Original review: March 11, 2018

I used to shop Forever 21 when I was a teenager but stopped due the poor quality of the clothes. I decided to buy jeans through Forever21.com since they are selling Levi's which I know is a good quality brand and I knew my size and fit. I went on Forever21.com to buy three pairs of jeans. I liked two of them but wanted to return one pair because they were really thin material and didn't look like the pictures. I took off the tags because at first I wanted to keep them but then realized they were not worth the $60 they cost. I never wore them for more than 30 seconds, had all the tags, the invoice, etc.

Their return policy is you can't return anything unless the tags are still attached to the clothing?? How is a company like this still in business with such a ridiculous return policy? Apparently you weren't even able to receive a refund and only able to return for store credit/exchange until very recently. They really need to rethink this return policy because the whole point of shopping online is the convenience and easy returns. They also don't pay for return shipping. Never shopping here again!

Original review: March 2, 2018

Would rate Forever 21 -10 stars if i could. I placed an order on December 25, 2017. Because I only bought 25 dollars worth of stuff, it was not eligible for free shipping to home, so my only option was to ship it to store if I did not want to pay for the shipping. Worst decision made. Honestly, it was a bad decision to order from their website in the first place. I understand with Christmas and New Years that my order would take longer to process. However after waiting for 3 weeks I still did not get an email telling me it's ready for pickup, because usually it doesn't take that long. I emailed them, they told me I could wait longer, or request a refund. At this point I'm not even excited for my items anymore, I just really want my money back.

They are so bad at getting back to customers. I requested for a refund, they said they will get back to me within five business days. I waited for a week. Nothing. So I had to send at least 10 more emails asking the progress of my refund. I asked for a refund in late January, and this is already March. Still no progress, I can't get anything out of them. They keep saying, "Sorry for inconvenience, have a nice day." How am I suppose to have a nice day when your service is so garbage? Seems like they just don't really give a crap about their customers and just apologize hoping that can fool the customers. I guess I'm never getting my money back.

Will never lay a foot in the store again. Cannot believe a big company like this can be such scammers, no difference than ordering from a cheap wholesale website since their quality is bad anyways. Please do not ever shop on their website again because there's always something going on with the shipping process and you will just end up getting scammed. Hope this store close one day because they deserve it. Forever 21, more like forever trash.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I went online shopping on a Thursday from the app and I paid $25 for next day shipping. Two days after I placed the order (Saturday) I went back to check the status of my order and it said canceled. They didn’t even notify me or attempt to correct it despite having all my contact information. After they allegedly couldn’t verify my shipping address and canceled the order, I placed ANOTHER order containing the same pieces. I paid $25 AGAIN for next day shipping (Sunday) and got my package last night. They advertised crushed velvet heels with a very misleading picture and when I opened the shoes they were these cheap looking faux suede material NOT the crushed velvet they were advertising.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Been Customer at Store Forever 21 for a longest time, perhaps since early or mid 2000... January 07 2018 I purchase Online 5 Dresses that NEVER receive it.Till today no Dresses no Refund! Fill out and send several times affidavit. CS deny receive it and after they finally receive it I got email and was harassed that wasn't fill out in exact order by their imagination even all numbers, amount match to my Order...just Insanity. Forever 21 looking for any excuse just NOT to look for order or send a refund. Will NEVER EVER Buy from Forever 21 go to Store or any of that... This company does NOT deserve your Biz...PERIOD.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I am a small girl. 5'7 and around 120 lbs. I am always size XS or S in all clothing, no exceptions. I am a size 2-4 in jeans. I purchased a dress, a skirt and a basic henley top from Forever 21 online recently, all in size SMALL. I received the items...and they are completely unwearable because they were so small...I'm talking kid size small. This crap would only fit tiny elementary/middle school sized children. The worst part is all of the items are apparently "final sale" and they cannot be returned or exchanged. $45 down the drain. Ridiculously cheap material, inconsistent sizing. Just total garbage. Never, ever again. Don't waste your money, ladies!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

So, today I spoke with several Forever 21 Customer Service reps as well as a supervisor about an order of mine that was delivered to the WRONG address. The order was placed, and the next day or so I called to make an address change because the receipt said it was being shipped to an old address. I called them then and let them know I had a new address, at that point they told me to contact FedEx and let them know. I called FedEx. They supposedly confirmed and then a few days later as I was tracking the package I saw it was still shipped to the old city. I called FedEx again and they said that the person I spoke with originally had told me wrong, and that they couldn't change the address of the shipment because Forever 21 wouldn't allow it. They told me my only choice was told call USPS, which were the ones that would be delivering the package, and inform them of the mix-up and see if they could forward it.

However, because it was smart choice, there was nothing they could do and therefore, my package was delivered to someone else! FedEx said "the company should have policies for situations like this". Forever 21 told me "there is nothing we can do". My order was over $100 and I have been a customer for years!! Yet, they weren't willing to do a thing. So now I'm out of $105, I have no coat (which is what I ordered along with a few other things to accommodate the cold weather), and I was offered nothing. Someone else is enjoying my merchandise that I paid for. Forever 21 wasn't willing to offer a return, money back, a coupon, discount or anything like that. I Will NEVER buy from them again! Online or in store.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I am truly upset. I thought I had found my go to place for casual everyday wear. I am a plus size women. I have large arms and I have trouble finding tops that fit well. I took a chance one day and ordered a couple of tops online. Despite the package being delivered to the wrong address (fortunately that person brought it me), I was pleasantly surprised that they fit so well. So, much so that I placed second order online for $220 and it also never arrived! This time around I don't know what happened. It also showed that it had been delivered. I contacted them and 3 days later they said that they would put a claim in to FedEx which, they did.

About a week and half later I had to contact them again to find out what was going on. A couple of days later, they said the claim was denied and that they would try again. I waited and nothing. So, about a week and later I emailed them again and I got nothing. I emailed them again and they finally responded with 'they could not give me a refund', the claim with FedEx was denied and 'We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Have a nice day.' What?! Of course it's an inconvenience, I am out $220. They didn't even offer to resend the order. They do not care about their customers. They only care about getting your money. I order online all the time and I have never had such poor customer service ever! I will never order from them again! I have now put a claim into PayPal. I hope they will be able to help me.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I had emailed the company through the contact section on the website about a shirt missing from my package and got no reply. I am used to not getting a reply back from them when they forget to put something in my order but my issues with Forever21 are becoming too big to ignore. In the Hamilton Mall store a lady had used foul language toward me calling me a "stupid ** girl" under her breath. All I had asked for was the district manager's number. She had then refused to give me her name for about a minute and laughed at me until she finally told me her name was Kallay. I am outraged! They had a buy one clearance item get one free sale and both of my items were marked $7. My total should have been $7. My receipt came out to $45. I am owed $38 as well as the $14.90 from the 'Barbie ringer tee' not included in my order. Order number **.

I have kept my receipt from the store on Saturday to prove the false advertisement claim which is Illegal. The lady behind the counter even went as far to rip the clearance sticker off the shorts! They were found upstairs in their clearance section as well; and clearly past season (they were denim shorts). The manager had came over and said that it would not let him change the price in the computer which is a total lie.

He could of scanned the $7 pants I had purchased twice or scanned another $7 clearance item (it was a buy one get one free clearance sale) and apologized for his employee's language. If an item is marked a price; that is the price by law that the item is to be sold to the customer. I spend over $1000 with Forever 21 every year and am appalled that they are treating one of their loyal customers this way. I have over $1000 in E-receipts alone as well as hundreds if not thousands of dollars in paper receipts. Please help me get the money back that is owed by law to me!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I bought over $140 worth of merchandise with my "Christmas" gift money from my family. I bought a denim zipper overall dress. I put it on and took off the tags. Something we all do when a dress fits the first time. I get in my dad's car and when I get out, the zipper breaks. I'm now at the mall, with a dress that won't zip back up. I finally get the zipper on track and it breaks again. I'm just 15 years old, so I think it is a shame that a big company like Forever 21 takes our money and won't own up to send out defective merchandise.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018 I purchased a sweater for a Christmas gift for my daughter and she LOVED the sweater! As always, I wash items before I wear them so I washed according to the label. Took the sweater out to lie flat as suggested and there were loops from the sweater pulled out all over. It looked like a ten year old sweater! I called to get a return authorization. Since it was an online purchase it could not be returned to one of their stores. Was told they could not return because I had removed the tags and washed it?!? After disputing with the rep, I was told I could snap pics to send into their customer service dept, they would review, and make a final decision.

MORAL of this story: This company will not stand behind their products even if you've NEVER worn! When shopping with Forever 21, BUYER BEWARE!!!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I would NEVER EVER go back to Forever 21. FOREVER. Reason is simple. I ordered some items online and they arrived like 2 weeks later. This part I can kind of understand because it was part of my Boxing Day shopping and as someone who works at retail, I would imagine they were all backed up with lots of online orders. Although, among the things I ordered, Forever 21 package arrived the latest. When I finally got the items, I only liked 1 out of 5 items. So I went to the store to return it. Turned out, they said they can take only 2 out of 4 items because the other two were online-exclusive. Besides, if I'm to return items at the store, they can only issue me a store credit. Okay, first of all, what kind of retail store refuses to give customers their money?!

Forever 21 should realize that if they only issue store credit when people are returning items from online store, they are doing exactly opposite of what the current trend is. Secondly, why can't a customer return something just because it is 'online-exclusive'? As someone who works at retail, I know how the inventory works. Why can't a store keep online-exclusive item and sell it to someone? I expected them to at least take care of return process for me, but the not only refused to give my money back (instead, they force you to take a store credit and spend it all again at their filthy store), they also asked me to pay for my return!!!

Come on, Forever 21. Really???!! I rarely see a retail store dealing with return this bad. My husband always shops medium tall size at Banana Republic which is always online exclusive (they never bring medium tall size in store), and when he goes back to the store to return some of the items that did not work, the gladly take the return and say no problem at all. After years of experiencing their customer service, my husband now never shop anywhere else. That's how you do the business, Forever 21. No surprise that there is a rumor Forever 21 will be closing soon! I won't be surprised when it really happens.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Made a purchase online for about $140.00. Some of the items were final sales. One of the items was defective. I had to email them pictures of the defective item. They approved the return and said that I will get refunded. They received the item then they denied the refund. They said that item was not defective and it's final sale. Even after they saw my pictures and approved the return. And to make it worst, they asked me to pay shipping for the defective item to get sent back to me. Going back and forth with them over a $15 dollar sweater. Aside from this I have noticed that they claim to have discounted sale items online. For example, a sweater priced $29.90 marked down to $15.00... but the original labeled price is $15.00. They are liars. They take your money but will not take responsibility for defective merchandise. They ignore you until you finally give up and they don't have to refund you.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Paid extra $ for shipping and the package showed up five days later than promised. Put on hold three times and "disconnected". Ask for a supervisor and they drop the call. Will never buy another thing from this store (even if my daughter begs me). The clothing is cheap and tasteless!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I placed an order for clothes for my daughter for Christmas 12/13/17. I used my PayPal account. All was good until I tried to track it. Finally got a tracking number but no carrier to see where it was. After numerous attempt to call them, I finally got through and found out that they sent it just to my city and state... they left the street number and street address off the shipping information so of course I didn't receive it (you cannot place an order without shipping information - their system won't do it).

Finally got notification of the return on 12/28/17, but I only had until 1/2/18 to respond or my order was canceled. I tried so many times I know their phone number by heart. You can't reach anyone. I even sent a email asking to reship my order. I finally got a hold of "Summer" today, she didn't even listen to me. She asked me 4 times if I still wanted my order. I finally had to ask her if she has the address... then gave it to her. And for my trouble I get to pay $6.95 to get the order they screwed up. Maybe my daughter will get her Christmas presents by Valentines Day.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

They sent me an email saying my order has shipped, but it never did. Just label created, and every time I call no one wants to help with processing a refund. They say that post office doesn't update their tracking. What a bunch of nonsense. It's been over a week. I've even contacted the post office and it's not in their possession. Needless to say I will never order from this company again.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I ordered a Moto jacket from Forever 21. It was nice and for a moderate price. Never received it. I called Forever 21 numerous times regarding my order. I never received my order even though they tell me it was shipped by carrier USPS. I had to fill out an affidavit form in order for them to investigate and get a refund. I placed an order on 12/3/17. I got an email stating they would refund my money back within 1 to 2 business days. It's going in January 2018. No refund yet on my account. I called them numerous times and all they tell me is that I have to wait. This is sad. They are stealing pity money from customers. I hope they go out of business. They are liars and very unprofessional. They are a big chain store, how can they treat and lie to online customers that way?

My order wasn't that much, my point is why Are they giving me a hard time to get my refund back, plus I never received my order. I had to go thru so much hassle with them over the phone. And still nothing. Will never I repeat never shop with them again. 1st time and last time. I told their customer service department that I will write a review on how poor they treat their customers, and I will tell my associates and friends never to order from FOREVER 21 due to lack of poor and unprofessional customer service.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I ordered a few items from their site. I waited a week and wasn't sent a tracking number. I checked the order status and it said "Cancelled" because of a non-deliverable address (not even true). The first thing is they never notified me of the order cancellation and I asked for a refund. Never received it, called 10 days later they said they would refund the money. Still no refund. I just contacted them again and I'm still waiting for the response. It's insane I've asked for a refund 3 times. This company is shady.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I would like to say first that I have never had an issue with Forever 21 - but this last order more than made up for that. I moved 2 days ago and ordered just short of $150 worth of clothes from F21 to wear to my new job. I changed my shipping address but made sure not to change my billing address yet, as the change has not yet been completed through my bank. The F21 site applied the change to my billing address regardless and my order was canceled this morning.

When I received the email, I called in to the call center and it was explained to me that my order was canceled because my billing address did not match the address connected to my card. I was further told that my order could not be reinstated, even though the error was not mine but theirs. They also said I would have to wait 48 hours for my refund, with no other options. I was told that if I wanted to speak to a supervisor, I would be on hold until she was available, to give me a 10% discount code (I had not asked for a discount, only to have my order reinstated, as these items are things that I need as soon as possible).

I knew that some of these items were low on stock when I ordered, another reason that I put in my original order when I did. However, I was told that I would just have to wait until the items are back in stock. I was on hold for just a couple of minutes under a full hour before the call was disconnected from their side. I was already on the site at this time, finding the items that were still available and putting them back into my cart, while I waited. I asked for help via F21 chat and was given the same basic lines that the CSR on the phone had told me. However, this CSR said that a manager would call me back this afternoon, to give me the previously offered discount code. I received no callback and decided to place the order anyway, as two items in my cart sold out while I was waiting for a call from this manager.

During this time, in both the call and the chat, I explained to both CSRs that I understood that this was not their doing and that they are limited in their abilities to assist, which is why I asked for a manager. However, as I tried to place my second order, the system refused to accept it, citing an error. There was no error, I was very careful to check both addresses, to avoid the same issue all over again. When the site would not allow me to place my order, I opened chat again, just to hear the same lines, except that this time, a manager would not be calling me today, but within the next 24 hours. In 24 hours I will be at work and not willing or able to entertain personal calls - especially for something so small as a 10% discount. I get better discounts going through my retail discount app, after all. I asked for a corporate number and was told that there is no corporate office.

I asked for chat transcripts from my chats with F21 reps today and was told that they could not email me transcripts but I could do that myself. I was told that they could not do anything to help me, basically, and that I would just have to wait for a refund, wait for a manager, wait for the small discount that they offered. I was given the usual lines about "I'm sorry you're getting upset," and overall got the idea that these people aren't paid enough to offer any level of customer service above "Sorry you're mad" and "You'll just have to wait and/or handle it yourself."

Because I need the items that I've ordered and could not find one or two of them anywhere else, I placed one last order, amounting to about 2/3 of my original order yesterday. After these items arrive - IF they arrive, as I have very little trust in this company, after this order - I will be taking my business elsewhere and avoiding any purchases with Forever 21. Prices are low and clothes are cute, but definitely NOT worth hours of headache - especially when another order I made last night from another company is on its way, without a hitch.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

Visited the Forever 21 located in the Montgomery Mall Pennsylvania. My wife usually shops here with my daughters. This was my first experience. My daughter found the jacket on a rack with a sign on top Mark 50% off. When we brought the jacket to the checkout we were told it was only the one arm on the rack that was 50% off. Nowhere did it mention that after looking around the store every rack was so designed to be deceptive. When I mentioned my displeasure for a deceptive practice the clerk Asha threw my change on the counter at me. I would never shop there again.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I placed an order online for a jacket listed at 15.00. When I checked my confirmation email it showed the jacket was 29.90. I called customer service and the excuse she gave me was that pricing changes all the time on the website and the price could have changed from the time I put it in my cart to the time I checked out. Let me remind you it was only a couple of minutes that went by. That is so ridiculous! Needless to say I won't order from them again.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I placed an order in October. It was denied delivery stating non deliverable address. The address is: **. I called. They verified it was a deliverable address. Rather than put in my name, they put in the name of the business name. Again, no delivery. I called. They said it was not a deliverable address. Put me on hold, checked the address and confirmed it WAS a deliverable address. Now, after almost a MONTH, I am having it reshipped to one of my HOMES! I gave the address: **. I was told while she was entering the information and then put me on hold, it was NOT a deliverable address. I almost lost my mind.

I said it is a single family home and absolutely a deliverable address. She checked again, apologized, and confirmed it was a deliverable address. I asked for express shipping, for which, I am being charged 24.95. THese are all THEIR mistakes. Why on earth am I having to chase down a package that the Forever 21 group cannot get right and be charged additionally?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I have ordered from them online plenty of times and have always bought clothes in-store and it's always been okay. Well this time is a different story. I have really been needing some tops and sweaters since moving so I was like okay, I'll go to f21 and see because they have a bigger/cheaper selection compared to most retail clothing places. I knew I would find more items compared to like 3 things at another store. So I spend all day looking through the website to find I want. I find 11 things that I want and I'm so happy because they are all cute, have good reviews, and the quality looks better than usual. So I'm like okay f21 it seems like y'all are moving away from cheap quality. Good job. This whole time I'm thinking maybe I can actually start shopping here more often because the stuff on their website look like it's made better. Yay. So I happily place my order at work.

My phone vibrated for the confirmation email and I didn't bother to look at because on the website everything went through fine, or at least I thought. So when I get home to show my mommy my clothes I see a cancelled order email from f21. I'm like what. When did I cancel my order? Did I accidentally cancel it and didn't notice? I say this because the email said your request to cancel your order has been made. It made it seem like I was the one to cancel it. I’m annoyed at this point but not that annoyed. So anyways, I call f21 and let them know I didn't cancel the order. They tell me it was automatically cancelled because the billing address I put didnt match the billing address on the card. This really upsets me because I've ordered from other places before and have entered in a billing address that didn't match my card and I'm ALWAYS notified before my purchase goes through.

I don’t know why Forever 21 website isn't like that. That would have solved everything from the get go. Why play me and have me being all happy because everything looks fine on my end. So back to call... I say, “Oh okay can I reorder it because maybe it was wrong and I didn't realize it.” So while waiting to reorder my clothes I go to my bank’s website to check my billing address. It's the same one I put on the order but whatever. I'll just reorder. So I reorder and give the boy the address. Everything is cool & it goes through. Yay. I'm happy again and envisioning my new life because I now have the much needed tops lol... NOT. Because I wake up to ANOTHER email saying this order is being cancelled. At this point I'm pretty pissed. I call my bank and ask them to verify my billing address and they give me the SAME address I put on BOTH orders. So now I'm really upset.

This is where the bad customer service happens: I got to f21 website and chat with a girl telling her my issue. She is not listening to me. I ask her to verify the billing address and she say it's not the same and to reorder the order with the correct billing address. I tell her I know you are lying because I repeated and verified to the man who reordered my order about 50000 times AND MY BANK TOLD ME THE BILLING ADDRESS ON THE ORDER IS CORRECT. Then after going back and forth she says it's the same address. I'm like girl I don't know what to believe now. So I chat another person and tells him everything. He tells me yet again to call my bank to get the right billing address and reorder the order. I'm really upset because I had just told this young man I already did that and once again my bank verified it is correct. But does he tell me the address I'm giving him is the address on the order.

At this point I just want to cry because these people keep telling me the same stuff when I know for a fact my address is correct & I've already reordered it twice. Why would I do it a third time? Do they want me to pull a new billing address out of my butt? So I call customer service. I want an answer as to why my order keeps getting cancelled when my billing address is correct and has been verified with my bank. When I get through the line I tell him to just let me speak to a manager because I know he is going to tell me the same thing. He's like, “Ma'am I have to get information from you.” I'm like, “FINE.” This man tells me the SAME thing!! I say, “Sir I have done that!!! Let me talk to a manager dang it!!” He says "Hold on" and comes back to the phone and says after walking around, I mean not walking around, all the managers are busy assisting other customers. Yeah I'm sure he just walked around.

He asks for my number and the supervisor will call me back. I don't trust that and I say no I'll hold on, he puts me on a hold just to say the same thing. I give him my number and hang up mid sentence. I hate to be mean, God forgive me and help me, but you don't play with a woman and her clothes okayyy! Those things help us feel pretty & confident on bad days. At least on a bad day I can say at least my outfit is cute and can have one less thing to feel sad/mad about. But now I have to wait for $378 to be refunded to my card since two of my orders got cancelled. I don't know why it was cancelled in the first place because my address is correct. But I guess on a side note I can get laser hair removal with that money instead. That's confidence too. Now I can have on an ugly outfit and be hairless. So I win f21! Not gonna let your bad customer service/practice of cancelling orders ruin my day or confidence!!! I'll get shirts next paycheck.

Forever 21 Company Information