1.01/5

720 Forever 21 Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 24, 2019

My order ($220 worth of clothing) said it was delivered but it was never received. The carrier OnTrac reports the delivery but it was not received. I was at home during the time of delivery and nothing was there. I contacted OnTrac who denied the claim and stated the driver was in the area. I contacted Forever 21 and was told a supervisor would call me back the same day. Never received a call back. Called back to follow up after 1 day and was informed they were submitting a dispute 1 claim since the claim was denied by the carrier.

Called back about 2 days later to follow up on the dispute 1 claim only to be informed after waiting on hold for 1 hour and 45 minutes nothing could be done because the carrier denied the claim. Madison ** informed me Forever 21 is not responsible for lost/stolen packages. Forever 21 does not issue refunds or replacements and she was sorry but to contact the credit card company. I informed her I used Forever 21 store card. Madison ** informed she can only give the credit card customer service number. Forever 21 provided no resolution, no replacement or refund. Do not order here! Trendy clothes but horrible customer service.

Original review: June 20, 2019

Made an online order and requested to update the ship to address and was told it could not be done, and was directed to stop the shipment with FedEx. The "smart post" delivery service with the US post office did not offer the option to change the ship to address or cancel the shipment to be returned to the origin. It was absolutely horrible. This company will do nothing for you in these types of situation nor will collaborate with FedEx to fix the error. I will never buy from Forever 21 again.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 20, 2019

Received the wrong item in my package, instead of what I actually ordered. I called to speak to someone who told me she would email me a return label. She never sent it. I then went online to chat with a Customer Service Rep. They took forever between answers, only sent links and had no real conversation, and ended up ending the chat before I was done. Again got no real answer as to how to fix this.

Original review: June 14, 2019

This company hasn’t reached out to my emails after the fact that right after I ordered my items I asked to change a size and got no response and my package delivery date was supposed to be 7 days after the shipping date and I got no reply when asked where my package was also no help from the delivering company. I was told that my package would be coming a specific day by the end of the day and once it hit 8pm it quickly switched to pending and I wasn’t updated on the problem that was going on with my package. It came 4 days afterwards and the date switched late the next day with no update from either Forever 21 or the shipping company, USPS, but thats another review. I don’t recommend ordering online from this company because you will receive no communication if something is wrong or not turning out right.

Original review: May 20, 2019

This company does not care about their customers AT ALL. I ordered a package 2 months ago and never received it. I spent $150.00 and they basically told me I was out of luck because there was nothing they could do. They do not hold themselves accountable for providing the products YOU PAID FOR. NEVER AGAIN will order from them!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forever 21?

Original review: May 9, 2019

So I made two orders on my F21 card and was happy with the order when received. Went to go make an early payment on April 25th. Found out May 3 that the payment didn’t go through and now my card is on hold for 3 months. Called CS and he read off last 4 of a bank account that was not mine and I did not enter. I had already tried to reenter the correct account number before calling 3x and with the same info put in over and over it said couldn’t accept it until the 3rd time it accepted it. So now I know their system jacked my payment and I get hit with a fee. Cancelling as soon as this is paid off. CS was of no help. Never seen a company put your card on hold for 3 months. Never shopping there again!!

Original review: May 1, 2019

I unsubscribed multiple times and called in multiple times. I would continue to receive emails. Call center calls would drop every time I was on hold longer than 10 mins. Issues cannot be escalated or resolved because there is no supervisor on duty. Terrible service.

Original review: April 24, 2019

My order was supposed to be delivered yesterday. I have been hung up on by 6 different customer service representatives. I have been asking for a manager for over 2.5 hours and they have been busy online. I've been told that the representatives have other customers so I cannot wait to chat with a manager. I have also been told the manager will tell me the same thing the representative just told me. I was also told that the period for "expected shipping" goes for 3 more days so I should contact them back on Saturday. I called the store and they told me it won't be there until next week. Worst experience ever!!!!

Original review: April 18, 2019

They don't have a customer service line that can help you with your matter (Mind Blowing it's 2019). They don't include packing slips in the box for returns. They have so many things WRONG with them. I can go on for days... I will never shop Forever 21 again.

Original review: April 4, 2019

So for almost a year or two I’ve had the Forever 21 card (not credit) with few problems. However those problems have become huge on fault of the Comenity pay company who handles the F21 card business. One they take longer than they say to pull money from your account and that’s not including weekends. Two they tried to pull funds from my account TWICE without any warning and the company gave me no updates about this happening. Although funds were available and it says the money was taken out I was still striked for their mistakes. Apparently they couldn’t take out any money (again no updates) even though when I logged into my account it said payment went through fine. No update or anything and now I’m penalized and unable to use the card for three months.

Their customer service through their phone line and online message center is of no use. Their message center gives you nothing but extremely vague and robotic answers and their call center workers don’t know what to do. I don’t blame the call center or online message center workers just because it really feels like they are given little to no instruction on how to deal with these problems. However they just awkwardly stay silent on the phone when they don’t know what they’re doing which isn’t great either. Zero solutions offered that aren’t cookie cutter and it’s apparently never the company’s fault. As someone who works in customer service it feels like none of their workers care at all. Horrible card service that I cannot wait to pay off so I can cancel it!! DO NOT USE!!

Original review: April 3, 2019

I ordered a package worth $178 which had 15 items. I never received the package, they filed a claim for me which I have never received so far. I have been calling and emailing them past 2 months. They never give me specific answer and blame it on FedEx and when I call FedEx they say Forever 21 has to file a claim for this case and Forever 21 tell me claim will process in 10 days every time I call and it's been 2 months already. I will never shop from Forever 21 and after my experience with them my friends and family stopped shopping with them too. Worst experience ever! I never got my money back nor any replacements.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I placed my order before 11 AM PST and paid for next day shipping! On the website expected delivery March 29th but when I click on the tracking number it says April 1st. I’m pissed because I leave out for vacation on March 31th and I expected all my outfits to be here. The worst part I called them and they blame FedEx and gave me their number. I call FedEx. They said they haven’t even received my package yet and to call Forever 21. I was going back and forth with FedEx and Forever 21 to the point I was like ** it. She said something about refunding me shipping but the way I feel I’m getting all that back and more because when it does deliver everything getting returned! ** Forever 21! I never had this problem with Charlotte Russe! Wished Forever 21 closed instead of them :-(!

Original review: March 19, 2019

I really wish there were negative stars because this company is the worst in customer service and caring about keeping customers. I made a purchase and returned it on 2/20/19 with their marvelous shipping method of FedEx SmartPost. Ridiculous and I had to pay $5.99 for the service that took 2 weeks to get back to Forever 21. Then they finally receive it on 3/7/19 and I get an email what the estimate of my return would be. It takes these incompetent ** until 3/12/19 to get 2 items checked by the warehouse. It is now 3/19/19 and still no refund. When I have called customer service they lie and tell me all kinds of things just to get me off the phone. This is why Amazon is successful. They don't screw over their livelihood--the customer. Goodbye Forever 21. You won't be in business much longer.

Original review: March 9, 2019

Bought full price boots online - wore them the day after they arrived to my office - heel tip came off that morning immediately - I didn't realize it so wore them the full day damaging the fabric at the base of the heel. I contacted customer service right away asking to send them back for a new pair, assuming that they would take reasonable responsibility. Told by email that since I wore them, they wouldn't be eligible for return or exchange. I replied about my disappointment, and said I would close my account. Not even the courtesy of a response.

If you spend money with this company you are stuck with what you get - end of story. Don't expect Forever 21 to care about you - disregard their biblical scripture reference of John 3:16 printed on their bags. Parents, be advised. Forever 21's credit card payment process lures inexperienced consumers with easy check-out counter discount sign ups and then requiring complicated check routing numbers for payment.

Original review: March 1, 2019

Placed an order for a two piece set. Instead, I received the clear bag for this set, but inside was a shirt! To be exact, the shirt I received is something that F21 sells on their website. The “plunging knotted top” item code 2000317398. So essentially whoever packed my order removed my 2 piece set that I paid $48 for and placed a $28 shirt inside. That’s not even the worst part. The shirt I received has no tag and has a perfume like odor as if someone wore it. I have taken pictures too. Called customer service twice and the next course of action will be going through PayPal if I do not receive my return slip as promised in their 24-48 hour policy. I shop at F21 all the time both in store and online and this is the first time something like this has ever happened. It’s really disappointing. Buyers beware.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I convinced my friends that we should all get matching pj’s for an upcoming girls trip. We ordered them on Feb 18th and my 3 friends received theirs Feb 25th. I checked my shipping info and it said my package was due to arrive Feb 26th, however, nothing came. The next day still nothing came. I check the shipping info again and it still said it was in transit, but there was no updated info since Feb 20th. So, I decided to send an order info request to Forever 21. The response I received was that my order had been returned and that I should call them. Once doing so, I was told that the shipper had returned it and they couldn’t tell me why. It took them 10 days and an email from me to realize they never even sent my package!

They acknowledged that it was their fault so they could ship the item again at no cost to me (duh – it was never shipped the first time I paid), however, could not send my item to me express as per their policy. Additionally, they could not give me a gift card or discount code for their mistake. Also, once they reship the item I will need to call them again to receive the tracking information. This is absolutely the worst service I have ever received without even receiving my package! Basically, don’t order from Forever 21 unless you want to take non-matching photos with your friends all weekend long. X

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Why does Forever 21 think it's a good idea to annoy their customers while they are trying to shop? With ridiculously see through high pressure sales tactics? Also, your site is a mess. And it crashes often. I used to love Forever 21 and now I find myself just clicking out of your site even if I've seen cute stuff I'd like to buy because dealing with you is such a nuisance. Not to mention I've had a few items come in not as described (different pattern, one leg longer than the other FOR EXAMPLE) AND if you ever choose "ship to store" the store has no idea when your package came. It could have been there for 3 weeks by the time they figure it out.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I have tried to place three orders using my Forever 21 credit card. Although I've ordered previously and have credit available (in fact, it was recently increased), it keeps rejecting my order due to "billing information". Customer service sends me to Forever 21 credit (Comenity), and they stated there is no issue on their end and no reason for it to be denied. So, I go back to Forever 21's customer service, again, and they will not correct the issue and state it's an automated system that they can't change, so all I can do is place an order using another credit card. SO, they basically give credit but refuse to let you use it.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

It has been about 3 months since I've been able to make an order online because every time I try, it says my credit card information does not match. This is not true because I triple check the info and it is correct and it was already pre-added information from when I made online orders before. I have tried about 5 different card and Apple Pay and the phone app, and it still says my card info is incorrect. If I try Afterpay or Paypal it confirms my order then cancels it one minutes later. I have even tried using a different email, changing my shipping address and still no luck. When I call customer service to ask for why my order gets canceled when I use Paypal I am told my order info was 'flagged' but that is all the info that they apparently get so they can't even give you a reason why it was flagged.

It is also extremely hard to get a hold of a customer service person because it does not appear they work the hours advertised on the website. When I tried to make an over the phone order they said they weren't taking any at this time and that I needed to call back another time. I have sent email inquiries to customer service and either do not get a response or am not provided a resolution. This has been apparently been happening to many people over the course of at least TWO YEARS because if you go to their Facebook page there is an extremely long thread of people complaining of this issue starting 2 years ago and no response by the company on the page. I'm pissed I've wasted so much of my time waiting to get someone on the phone, trying different cards and even writing this review. Clearly they don't care about customers since they don't even try to help you fix the problem.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I hope someone from corporate sees these. I have called customer service many times and I keep getting the runaround. I'm NEVER shopping here again. 12/10: I emailed customer care that a package delivered on 12/5 was never received. 12/11: Customer care responds asking for my address to verify the shipment and my phone number. 12/12: I responded with my address and phone number. 12/20: I called customer care due to lack of email response. She asked me a bunch of questions and said she would put in a claim for me.

1/6: Customer care FINALLY responds to my claim asking me to fill out a form OVER 3 weeks from after I responded with my address and phone number. The claim asked all of the same questions the first girl did on 12/20. 1/7: I send the form back as requested. 1/11: Customer care responds they've received it and it will take 5 business days to process. 2/2: I received an email my claim was denied because the claim filed on 1/6 was beyond their 30 day postmark date to file a claim. What is SO infuriating, was that I reached out on 12/10 and it took until 1/6 for someone to ask me to fill out the claim. I want my money back.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

Went with my daughter and they had a sale. I asked the sales girl Natalie if these pants were on sale. She said, "Yes. Buy 1 get second half price." Got two pair of pants and a body suit. Went to pay and Natalie was at the register. She rang it up and I asked about the sale on the pants. Natalie said they were not on sale. Not 10 min before she said they were. Then I gave my credit card. She waits then asks for ID then asked for something else. The whole time smiling. She knows she was being a witch. I don't know why nothing is being done about this store with all these complaints.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

We don’t live in a city that has Forever 21 so we have to drive over an hour to shop there which we figured wasn’t a problem since it would be worth the drive when Forever 21 was advertising 50% off on all jackets, outerwear, and sweaters. We get to the store and they have the sale signs over the entire store making sure to place directly on their jackets, outerwear, and sweaters. We pick out a few items all from the assumed sale racks and get to the checkout line only to be told that NONE OF THE JACKETS ARE ON SALE.

When we asked why are there 50% on jackets signs on the jackets but we have to pay full price for them they’re response was they don’t know!! They pointed to four blazers in an empty corner of the store stating these were on sale. The offer was a complete scam and the store was junky. This is the second time they’ve done this and it’s clear now it’s just a scam just to get people in the store under the impression there’s a sale when the items are still being sold at full price. I won’t be shopping at Forever 21 again.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I wish I could leave less than one star. In all the world I would rank their customer service THE WORST ON PLANET EARTH. A gift card didn’t get to the recipient. Phoned to have it resent (how hard can that be right?). Waited online for an hour, told no problem, then chat went dead. Waited another hour “oh we can’t do that online”. Phoned. Waited an hour. Told “we shall resend. 48 hours it will be there”. 4 days later = nothing. Phoned again. “Oh we resent it. We will resend again”. Nothing. “Oh there must be something wrong with your email.” LOLOLOLOLOL. "Why are your promotion emails getting through then?" “Oh you should rebuy and we will cancel this one”. LOLOLOL. Um no. "How about you send to my email instead?" “oh we can’t do that”. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY BUSINESS IF YOU VALUE YOUR $$. Zero out of ten.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

I made an order on December 17 and was charged twice. I have called several times and the customer service is horrible. I was told that it was an error of Forever 21 and that I would have my money returned back in 24 to 48 hours... I did receive the package and one transaction was completed on my bank card but the other transaction is still saying on hold. Today is the 23 of December and still the transaction is saying on hold. Tried to make another purchase (silly me) tonight but the order was declined.

My card information was saved but it still declined because you have to re-enter the CVV number on back of card but it still charged my card. How if the order was declined did it still charge my card. I will not be ordering again!! I tried to call customer service tonight but they were closed. Tomorrow I will be trying to reach them again. I think this company is stealing money and really need to be investigated. No telling how long it’s going to take to get my money back. Very dissatisfied customer!!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I ordered a skirt online to have delivered to my house. When I received notification via email my packaged arrive nothing came in the mail nor did the delivery man come to my correct door and knock. The delivery company that supposedly delivered was OnTrac. When I called OnTrac to find out why packaged was not delivered they told me the driver delivered to my correct apt building but not sure if it was to the correct address. The next day I called OnTrac back myself because they told me they going to call me back and never did. Later, I found out the driver went back to my apartment building to “retrieve” my packaged where he left it and could not retrieve it.

Then they tell me that they’re sorry about that and to contact Forever 21 for a refund. So thanks to a careless driver who didn’t deliver packages correctly, I made a complaint to OnTrac. Of course they failed to truly follow up and now forever 21. I keep calling and requesting a callback and no one has not reached out to me until now. Once I got ahold of someone she said she’ll send me an email regarding my refund and I have not received an email. Still now I have to keep calling Forever 21 back. This is exactly why I don’t like to have things delivered to my house. This will be the last time I have Forever 21 ship things to my house 'cause clearly they fail to care and so does the delivery company they contracted to deliver their merchandise.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I placed an order back in April. I didn't notice before I opened the bag that it had been previously opened and taped closed and some kind of yellow mailing sticker was stuck over the tape. When I opened it I discovered half of the items I ordered were missing. I immediately contacted customer service and they apologized and seemed very willing to help me. They sent me an affidavit form to fill out and send back, which I did right away. Some time went by and I didn't hear anything about it so I contacted them again.

Neither Forever 21 or Fed Ex would take responsibility for the missing items, and neither would refund the $40 that those articles of clothing that I never received cost me. I even mentioned that I still have the shipping bag and that someone could look at it so they could see that it had been re-sealed by someone either at Forever 21 or Fed Ex. The representative decided to re-open the "investigation" and told me I should have it resolved in a few weeks. It's December. 8 months later and I'm still waiting. The last order I placed I had it shipped to the store and I opened the package right there in front of the cashier so if anything's missing I'd have proof. After this experience and now reading the other reviews here, I may just stop shopping there altogether. They clearly don't care about their customers.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Sign on the rack of cardigan sweaters said 50% off. Small print said limited quantities. Went to check out and cashier said that I can’t read and the sign said not limited quantities but it said selected items. Wrong. We checked all the signs and they said limited quantities. Manager was too busy talking to family or friend. Horrible.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Disgusting how the representatives speak to you over the phone. The representative was extremely rude and laughing over the phone because I was highly upset about my expedited package which I received days later than its expected date. Callback doesn’t not work so if you’re on hold for an hour just breathe in and out. Absurd!! I thought I was being a bit extreme with the disappointed but coming here and looking at the reviews just confirms. I don’t understand why this is not resolved already. Have a meeting about how you guys can treat your customers and make sure that packages are received on time. Stop online business and focus on in store sales instead. Main reason why I support local owned businesses.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

It has been a two months since my package was lost. I am 150 dollars out. I just called for the fourth time and they extended the "investigation" for another 10 days. Horrible horrible experience. I will never buy from there again.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Email ID: **. This is regarding order no : **. The order was supposed to be re-delivered on 5th December but it was not. It was not even attempted. Then I was informed that it would be re-delivered on 7th December, which also did not happen. After calling USPS and Forever21 multiple times and hearing different resolutions - Forever 21 said it would be delivered by 13th December and apologized for this terrible experience but again on 11th December (today) there was no change in the shipping status.

Upon calling the customer service for the 4th time after an excruciating wait time each time now we were informed we have to pay extra to get our items re-delivered. For no fault of ours. So basically I have wasted over 2 hours of my life talking to customer service being given incorrect and unhelpful resolutions. My shipment is late by 6 days already and seems that it will be taking another 5-12 days.

This is has by far been my worst shopping experience ever and I am a loyal customer to Forever 21. I only write this email to inform you of the disappointment caused and the terrible communication from Forever21's support team. I don't know how but if you do not compensate me or make up for this I think this will be my last shopping experience with Forever 21. PS: I have all the chat logs where I was falsely informed of the item being in delivery and wrong delivery date promises.

Forever 21 Company Information