Forever 21

Stars Rating

• 13%
  • 87%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forever 21?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forever 21?

Reviewed May 27, 2024

The Forever21 store located inside Cumberland Mall a have rude and unprofessional employees and including the management team. No one greets you when entering the store at all. At times it feels uncomfortable.

Kassaundra

Verified purchase
    Sales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed May 16, 2024

Bait and switch. They're advertising 100 organic cotton shirts on their website but selling regular chemical-laden cotton instead. I only ordered the 16 items in my order because I trusted that they were organic as advertised. The prices for organic seemed too good to be true. This bait and switch is often played by sellers on Amazon but I really expected some integrity with Forever 21. Wrong.

I bought multiple sizes of 8 different styles of shirts for women and men for my family and me. The advertised heading said "made with only 100% organic cotton". Most of them are then further described under the product details as being made with "95% organic cotton and 5% spandex". One of the men's organic shirts was described only as "100% cotton" (no spandex). Perfect! I thought. I spent hours picking them out.

However, when they arrived, ALL 16 of the sewn-in labels said "100% COTTON". Organic cotton is not mentioned anywhere on the labels, (or spandex, for that matter). Manufacturers cannot mislabel a textile without committing fraud, so unless a garment label specifically says "organic cotton" you can rest assured it is NOT organic.

On top of this, Forever 21 refused to waive the $5.99 charge for a return label even though they shipped a different product than what was advertised. I also spoke to a supervisor. There was no mention of this $5.99 return fee when I both checked their return policy online or when I called CS to verify their return policy before placing my order. Returning items in-store is the only free options, but good luck finding a store that hasn't already been closed nearby. Forever 21 just lost a customer. And they wonder why they're going out of business with this low-level and dishonest business model. I'm reporting them to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). It's a waste of time shopping online at Forever 21. Save yourself the stress unless you have a lot of money and time to burn.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

PricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 13, 2024

Horrible. On my first purchase I was charged a late fee before the 30 day billing cycle. They waived the fee but didn’t credit the extra interest charges. Then I done one more purchase. The online website gives a pay in full amount that’s incorrect and the phone payment gives an incorrect pay in full amount. After I paid account in full I done a refund. The rep explained that they would have to refund my credit that I used to pay off the account instead now they are charging me for the refund claiming that the account wasn’t paid in full. I spoke to multiple reps and managers to be told that the first rep was wrong about crediting my card and I have to pay the refund back. Horrible!

Sales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed May 3, 2024

First time in this store in Quinte Mall. Great prices. Ask for Michelle, this lady went above and beyond. She was so attentive and on top of things. Great suggestive selling and filling us in on the sales. Thanks for making my granddaughter and me feel so welcome in your store Michelle. Left with a big bag full of treasures. Will be returning for sure.

Reviewed March 21, 2024

I would give zero stars if I could. DO NOT BUY FROM ONLINE! They delivered my dress outside the gate at my apartment so I will never be seeing that dress again! I talked to an agent and they keep pushing the date back on when I will know if I get a refund back or not. I've already been waiting over 2 weeks and now they told me an other 2 weeks. The agents are rude too and don't offer much help. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ONLINE!

Staff

Reviewed Jan. 20, 2024

I got a text saying that they were selling NBA shirts. When I looked for our team, they only had Los Angeles and Chicago things. My team won the championship last season, the Denver Nuggets. I’d like to know why they only have two team things. Very disappointing being a customer of Forever 21!

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Dec. 27, 2023

I purchased some items on Black Friday for some of my daughter's Christmas presents. It was a total of 4 items. When I checked my order the next day, it was sitting in my shopping cart. Thought that was weird and resubmitted my order. When I received my order, only 3 items shipped. Checked my email and 1 item was canceled for being out of stock. Checked my Amazon Pay and my bank statement, the full amount was withdrawn. I also saw on Amazon Pay that this charge was placed 3 times and canceled and on the 4th attempt went through.

The first time I talked to CS, they apologized and said that the refund could take up to 3 weeks. The second time I chatted with CS, they apologized and said that the refund is in process. The third time I chatted with CS, they told me to check with my bank about the charge and that they only charged for the 3 items. The original charge was $82.24 and they swear up and down that they only charged me $55.20. Customer service would not give me a fax or email so I can show them my proof of the over charge.

This is a lot of hassle to go through for $27. But the point is that they initially charged for an item they knew they didn't have and now are refusing to reimburse for their error. $27, 1 month of waiting, roughly about 2 hours of phone and chat time, a lot of gas lighting. They refused to even look at my statements, claiming that I am not looking at my statements correctly and need to talk to my bank. $27.04 down the drain and no sweater, I just won't shop there again.

Verified purchase

Reviewed Dec. 4, 2023

I drove 30 mins today to the closest store in my area (Sunvalley Mall) to exchange my online order for different sizes with my order number, receipt and ID. The cashier didn’t know how to process it so she asked for help and the manager came with very bad attitude and zero professionalism and tried to make the cashier first look bad like she doesn’t know what she was doing and look at me and said I can’t do exchange using the excuse that I didn’t purchase it from the store so I was like, "In your return policy it says that I can do return online or in any of your stores," she didn’t even bother herself answering me. She told the cashier that I can do only returns, no exchanges, no refunds. So I followed her to ask her why? She said, "I told you I can’t do nothing," I didn’t want to argue with her. I just left everything behind. I’m very upset and disappointed of their customer service. The way they treated me today was very rude.

Reviewed Aug. 29, 2023

I was approaching the register to ask a worker (with short blonde hair, **) a question. She watched me as I approached her but before I could ask the question, she yelled “let me clock in before you ask me anything“. Her counter part giggled. How rude and inconsiderate!!! I turned away and walked off. I walked around the store to see if she would come and assist but she didn’t. Collierville, Tennessee location. I have never experienced this type of customer service here before!!!! I only wanted to know what color the skirt I had in my hand. It appeared to be purple but also could’ve passed for light blue. I just wanted to know her opinion. I put the item back and left.

Customer ServiceOnline & App

Reviewed July 6, 2023

I love Forever 21, there's one in the mall I shop at, so I decided to shop online and look at some of the other options they might not have in the store. I found some cute stuff and paid and it gave me all the tracking information. When I went to check on my package and see when it might get here I found that my tracking number was non existent and the website won't let me log in and the "contact us" link on the website doesn't work and neither do the phone numbers.

Forever 21 Company Information