Forever 21

Compare Retail Stores

Research top Retail Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Read the fine print when you purchase something from F21. You are unable to return an item (even if it's defective, damaged, or dingy yellow when it's supposed to be white) if the tags are not ATTACHED. Not even if you have the tags and the receipt!!! I had a supervisor argue with me that if I reattached the tags then that would be considered "altering the garment" and I still would not be able to return the item just after she slipped and said it would be ok if I reattached the tags in exactly the same way they were attached when I received them. She then states "I noted in the computer that you already removed the tags so you can't return them anyway now" in her broken non-English call center in a foreign country accent (No offense to anyone who actually lives here in America who works in a call center in America who has an accent).

Also, you can only return an item to receive a refund if you purchased online and return it by mail and pay for the return postage, but watch out if those tags aren't attached. They will mail the package back to you and charge your credit card a shipping fee for mailing it back. If you purchased in store you can not mail the item back to receive a refund (only if it's damaged and with the tags ATTACHED), but you can return the item for an exchange or store credit (If the tags are ATTACHED) to the store. The policy says "Items must be unwashed, unworn, undamaged, and with tags ATTACHED". Well, 9/10 times the item I've purchased has already been worn by someone trying them on. So, it's ok for me to purchase said item that has already been worn, but I can't return it? 1/2 of the items I received had poor threading and one was extremely discolored so they were already sent to me "damaged".

With that being said, I bought these as a gift for my daughter who wanted them for Christmas and I ordered them online. Yes, like a normal person would, I took off the ** tags off and wrapped them as a gift. I kept the tags and receipt just in case they didn't fit so I could return them. You know, like a normal store would honor. I could see if this was a high-end department store like BEBE or SAKS, but it's not. They're cheap clothes made in China or Vietnam and meant to be thrown away after you have worn them a time or 2 and the threading starts to come apart. But, as the Supervisor said, "Our warehouse has a strict policy and the tags have to be attached regardless. So, I am unable to do anything for you." Really???

What happened to customer service? Where the person on the other line says "I'm sorry the clothes didn't fit right or I'm sorry you received damaged items or an item that is clearly not white. I would be happy to fix that for you." I'm just wondering how much money F21 rakes in from people not being able to return their items because a tag was not ATTACHED. The 4 items in question may have only totaled just over $30, but how many "just over $30" returns do they deny because the tags aren't ATTACHED!! Just an FYI... You can purchase the gun to re-attach tags on eBay for about $6. So, make sure you save the tags and receipt and re-attach those tags just how they had them when you purchased the cheap ass item from F21. :-)

I placed an online order for jewelry on 11/28/16. Two out of the four items were damaged. One of missing the gems in the statement necklace and the other looked like the gold chain was about to tear. I sent in both necklaces on 12/6/16 for either an exchange (if it was still in stock) or a return with a copy of my USPS shipping receipt since their policy states that they will reimburse my shipping if the item is damaged.

I waited 3 weeks to see if I will receive a replacement or a refund. I contacted Customer Service on 12/28/16 regarding the status of it and finally received a credit but they did not reimburse me for my return shipping cost. I contacted Customer Service again twice and both representative said they would put in an inquiry on why my shipping isn't being reimbursed, and I still haven't heard from Forever 21 as of yet. I will never shop at this company again and would rather take my business elsewhere. They do not oblige to their own policies.

I wish I had read the reviews on here before I ordered from Forever 21. I placed an order on 12/12 and never received it. I was told it was "on its way." I was then told they couldn't find it. It's been 20 days and they keep telling me I will receive a refund and have yet to receive one. I've tried asking for a supervisor and they keep telling me the supervisor is on another line and won't transfer me. They put me on hold so eventually I will give up. Please think twice before ordering from Forever 21. If you are going to buy their cheap products at least do so in the store but don't think about returning anything. They won't accept it.

Please be aware of this Forever 21 scam. I placed an order online. The items were received no problem. A few days later an almost duplicate order was received. My credit card was charged for this second order. According to their return policy the only way to receive a refund is to return the items by shipping them back via mail for which there is a charge. When I called to tell them their mistake they basically told me I was lying when I said I didn't place this second order. They said because the items were shipped a few days apart, I must have ordered these items and now I had to pay to ship them back. I insisted on speaking with a supervisor. The customer service rep kept ignoring me and just repeated the same thing over and over.

After getting nowhere for days, I finally spoke to someone who said they would send a postage paid label. It never came. When I called a few days later they said they never told me I would receive a postage paid shipping label and basically accused me of lying again. The rep on the phone said the conversations are recorded to which I responded "GREAT, please go back and listen to my call." Thanks to my cell phone, I had the exact time and date I placed the call. After I stated that I would be happy to have him listen to the recording the rep agreed to send a label as a courtesy. Needless to say, it was never received. I will never purchase from Forever 21 online again. I believe they are running this scam when original orders are shipped free.

I give them 1/2 star not full. I place an order on 12/20 before 2pm and was told it’ll get delivered before Christmas. I was sent a USPS tracking number which keeps saying, “The package is awaiting pick up by carrier” for 3 days. I call the customer service numerous times and ask for them to look into it for me. All 4 reps are clueless have no answer for me as to where the package is but insist it was shipped. Not!!! It wasn’t ship. It’s still at the warehouse because if it was shipped USPS would have it and I would be able to track it. There is no movement of the package whatsoever! Forever 21 please get your act together! This is not good customer service at all! Very pissed off customer right now. All the items were on my niece’s wish list for Christmas. Now what???

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forever 21?

Forever 21 customer service fails yet AGAIN! I ordered two gift cards to be sent to a different address than the billing address. They are now on their way to the billing address and Forever 21 customer service says this is my problem and they cannot do a thing about it. They were rude both in the online chat and again on the phone. These gift cards were supposed to be Christmas gifts for my children and now I have to scramble to get them something else. DO NOT ORDER OR SHOP AT THIS STORE... THEY DO NOT CARE. I will NEVER shop at this store again and I will tell everyone to do the same.

I ordered two items online. They sent the items twice. I called to let them know, they accidentally sent two shipments and I would return the second package, thinking I was doing the honest thing. Then I found out they charged my credit card for both orders. Now they want me to pay for their mistake by paying shipping to send the clothes back. I asked the woman, Sophie, if I could speak to a manager, and she said, "Okay, thank you." Then hung up on me.

This is my first time ever writing a review about a business but I was so dissatisfied with Forever21 customer service I had to. About 3 weeks ago I ordered an item online. Originally the delivery date said one week from the date I ordered. When that date passed and I never received the item I checked the tracking system to find that they pushed the date back another week. Then that date passed and still no package. Upon tracking the package I found that UPS was transferring the package to USPS and it was in my city.

So I waited 5 more days and still no package. I called the UPS and USPS and both of them have no idea where the package is. When I called Forever21 again they told me the item was likely lost and I should fill out an affidavit, but it could be up to a month for me to see any kind of refund. Not to mention the fact I still want the item! THEN the representative from Forever21 hung up on me while I was explaining my issue. Completely unprofessional and makes me never want to shop there again. I'm even more upset because I ordered some Christmas gifts from there before I ran into this late delivery issue and I did it under the ship to store option. I never received an email that it was shipped and haven't heard anything since. How can a company as widely popular as Forever21 possibly get away with this kind of service?

I just purchased a bomber jacket and in my first wash the seams became undone. They will not replace or exchange product because their policy states it has to be unworn and with tags. They sell very poor quality and their Customer Service is useless!

I have been trying to return my order that was sent 2x since I was told the first one was going to cancelled due to warehouse issues. I was told to replace the order, which I did. Now I have two of the same orders. I was told I was going to receive a return label so I can return one entire order and get a full refund. It has been a week, have not received anything. When calling Forever21 you are on hold forever, when they answer no help. Apparently there is never a manager around to speak with. One of the representatives just left me on hold until the phone disconnected. Customer service is extremely rude. I'm so annoyed. I been shopping with this company for years and this experience will make me never shop with them again. It is the holiday season and I'm dealing with this headache. It is the absolute worst!!! I would of gave ZERO stars but it makes you click at least one.

I bought a couple of items at the Forever 21 online store and after almost three weeks after I placed the order, when I track it, it showed Fedex had handle the package to USPS but after that nothing, no updates and that was almost a week ago. Then I called Forever 21 customer service and the rep told me that the package was lost and she couldn't do anything. I asked her if they could contact USPS since they are the sender and check if they could find the package, she said 'no'. I asked if they could send another package and I would refuse the first one in case it's delivered she said 'no', then I asked for my money back and she said that I have to wait for the package to be declared officially lost 10 days and then they could process the refund, which takes 4 to 10 business days to be completed. So actually I should wait for almost a month to get my money back .

When I asked for a supervisor she said that her supervisor was not taking calls and that if I want my money back I should call my bank and dispute the charge, which I did since I suspected that it was going to be very hard to get a refund from them. I felt so mistreated, so disrespected as a customer and as a person. I obviously won't buy anything from them again and I'm going to tell everyone I know about my experience. They really have the worst customer service ever.

I returned four items to Forever 21 via the mail. All the items were in excellent unused condition, no tags removed, no deodorant stains etc. I also returned them within a day. They only accepted two items and not two others. I was told they were worn. This is an outright lie. They are lying and cheating people out of returns. I ordered these items for my daughter. I can well afford the cheap clothes this company sells but what they are doing is wrong. I will not pay for their deceptive practices.

Forever 21 online shopping is literally a hit and miss. What I don't like is that I never received my tracking information! I never received an email and I was not able to track my order on my "order history". SO I attempted 4 TIMES to contact chat service. First 3 times, no one was available. NOW, I contacted them at 7pm PACIFIC TIME. They don't close until 8 pm pacific time. So I don't understand why it takes 4 attempts to get a hold of someone. Either someone at their call center is not doing their damn job or they don't care for their customers. Horrible servicing.

So on my last try, I continued to IM them saying that I'm contacting them an hour before closing... on my 4th attempt... It shouldn't have been a problem. FINALLY someone contacted me back. Marianne was the chat person that assisted me. I honestly just got my tracking information and exit out of the chat... I did not care to say thank you or anything. The customer servicing was very dissatisfying and disappointing.

I bought a 75$ E-gift card FROM Forever 21's online site for my daughter who is in college in NYC... a little happy to brighten her day. The site asked for the recipients email and then a shipping address. Confusing, because it was to go directly to her email but it wouldn't let me complete without it. Then the confirmation was vague. It kept saying it would "ship" to the address in 24-48 hours. When I called customer service # on their site and waited for a representative, the recording said "sorry, our customer service is now closed on Sundays". It was FRIDAY.

Finally, on the afternoon of the 2nd day, my daughter received the Ecard and went shopping at the lower Manhattan Forever 21. When she got to the register with her selections, the cashier told her that the location does not accept Forever 21 cards. She really needed a little happy and that was so disappointing. I understand not accepting an e card from just any online site but this was Forever 21's online shopping site for all items including gift cards. I am very unhappy with this level of service and will take my business to H&M from now on.

I went to Forever 21 and went to try on some clothes. The man whom was to open the door told me that I would have to leave my handbag outside. I was like "what do you mean?" He said "you can't take your handbag in the dressing room because people steal." Well I'm sure they do but I wasn't going to leave my handbag outside on the wall, who's to say when he went to open a dressing room door someone wouldn't grab my purse and run. So I had my husband come in the store and hold it for me. I can understand theft but there has to be a better way maybe a policy where you check the handbags after they try on clothes, or count the items like most stores do. And the size of the clothes I believe they are made in China because they are so small a med person would have to purchase a XL for fit in them. Don't intend on shopping this store again. Terrible!!!

So, I ordered when the pre-Black Friday sales appeared, which was the 19th-20th. Anyway, when I ordered, I was prompted that my delivery would arrive on the 26th the same exact day. I thought that was fine because Thanksgiving was on the 24th... no big deal. But when the 26th came around... no package. I went on their website, as well as USPS to track shipping, only to see that the date changed to the 29th. Like I wouldn't see or notice. Worst part is, I didn't even get an email stating an issue in shipment. I would have been okay had they said something. But instead of 3-5 days, it is now 9 and I dislike this. Funny thing is, I live in Maryland and the shipment is from New Jersey.

I made a purchase today at Forever 21 and realized at the end right after I entered my PIN that there was writing on the back of the jacket I bought. Yes...my bad, but even though it had been 30 seconds since my purchase I could only get store credit!! I lost it, not cool, I will admit, but come on!! I tried to regain my sanity and find another jacket without writing and could not. I left the store and found a nicer jacket from a store that will actually refund your money, if you need to return it. What a concept!! I then thought I will go back and return the jacket to Forever 21 and use the credit to buy gift cards for my 2 teenage nieces. I found out YOU CAN'T USE STORE CREDIT TO BUY GIFT CARDS!! That makes no sense!! WTF??? The gift cards will be used at the store so they are getting their money. I was even planning to spend more than the credit. This is a poor excuse for a business as clearly they had to screw the consumer with their refund policy.

We placed an order with forever21 on-line. It was declined. We contacted them via live chat to see why. They said it was the credit card company. We tried again and again. It was declined. I called the credit card company and they said the order never came through. Forever21 never even ran the card. The credit card had no record of them ever trying. We tried a different card and same thing, declined. We did the live chat every time and all we ever got was the generated robotic answers that don't answer anything at all.

The customer service wasn't helpful at all. I guess they can't be. They are just paid to take care of angry customers but have no way of resolving anything. I was told my billing was wrong but we triple checked it every time. I know it wasn't wrong. None of the information was wrong. I would never have a typo three times. Needless to say we are not happy with forever21. Used to be big fans of their clothes and jewelry but there is no way for us to continue shopping there as we are too far from a store and they absolutely won't accept my credit cards even though they can't explain why. There is no reason they shouldn't. I would not recommend forever21 to anyone having to shop on-line with them.

Oh. No wonder your customer service reviews are rated the worst ever. Even so your fashion is awesome. Your company will crash with such a careless way of dealing with things. People move every year and don't have to change their billing addresses. Your loss and in this economy I bet you will entirely shut your doors by 2018.

What a shame for the distributors to trust you selling their product with the extremely poor service. I will do whatever I can to let them know and all friends I have not to buy from. You have no return policy, no exchange policy for online purchased (we gave no store where I am from), you send 2 broken bags twice and wanted me to pay shipping back... to exchange it... which is ridiculous. Another 2 times sent stained items which never cleaned out. Another 4 times you cancel order for no reason and only when promotion code was applied, never ever offer a discount code back or card as other companies does. I called many times and the customer service representative was rude and when I asked for customer service hang up on me. How is it possible you hire and allow employee to deal with us that way??

Order placed 6 weeks ago and online tracking shows delivery 6 days after placing order; however, product was never received. Phone call made mid-October to Forever 21 customer service (overseas). They told me they would start an investigation with FedEx, and to call back in 15 business days. I called back November 1. Was told they made an error in the details and the claim to FedEx did not go through. They "rectified the error on their previous request" to FedEx and told me to call back on November 15. I called back on November 15 and was told they are waiting for an update from FedEx. I called FedEx who told me they are waiting on a claim form from Forever 21, and that Forever 21 could easily refund my money or send another order without the update from FedEx.

FedEx told me to have Forever 21 call them and they could easily provide details on what they need. I called Forever 21 back who stated they did send the information to FedEx and are waiting for FedEx to send them the results. They told me to call back in 5 business days. Extremely poor customer service. Difficult to understand customer service reps. I am very dissatisfied with Forever 21 and their customer service. Highly unlikely that I would ever order from them again.

I am 20 years old and my favorite place to shop has always been Forever 21. I enjoy the variety of fashion and sizes Forever offers. I recently purchased my sister an E-Gift card online. I was hesitant to order an "e-gift card" at first because I have never done it before. Nevertheless the gift card was never sent to my sister's email. Forever 21 website states the gift card will be delivered no more than 48 hours. My delivery took longer than that before I received an confirmation email stating my gift card $ has been shipped. My sister checked her inbox and spam folder very carefully.

After about a week of my sister not receiving the gift card money, which was $50.00 in total, I called Forever 21 customer service. I have called customer service now more than 4 times and I am tempted to call once more due to my wishful thinking. I had the gift card number and pin given to me over the phone. Thinking this would resolve my issue, I have the info to my sister. I was told it could be used in store or online. My sister went to a Forever 21 and the cashier said the account could not be found. We tried different birth dates and zip codes; IT DIDN'T WORK!

I called customer service once again and they read the gift card numbers off to me again, all the numbers matched. I was told a manager was going to give me a call back. I have yet to receive a call. I am upset Forever 21 took my money and I can't even get a refund and my sister's gift was taken from her. It has been 3 weeks now since I have ordered my gift card and getting nothing in return.

I am truly upset to have to write a complaint about Forever 21. I was a huge fan of this brand. I purchase items in store and online in the past and never had a problem. I loved the brand. However, a recent experience has really made me abandon my love for the brand. On 11/5/16 at about 10:15pm (PST) I placed an order for 5 items (almost $86.00) via the Forever 21 Website. Upon checking out and paying for my items I updated both my billing and shipping information. I did this before! I placed an order!

I received an order confirmation within seconds of my purchase. The order confirmation included the full details of my purchase order, but the shipping details section was left blank. I did not think this was an issue. I received a shipping notification via email the next day. The email showed that the items that I paid for are being shipped to my old address in Florida. I now live in LA.

I immediately reached out to Forever 21 customer support via chat. The chat agent Paul crudely advised that there was nothing he could do because, "You received an email before and after the purchase of the items". I advised Paul that he was not helpful and I would like to speak to a supervisor. Paul then advised that at this point there was nothing that a supervisor could help you with. I ended the chat with Paul and called in to speak with a representative via telephone. The telephone agent was kind but advised that I should call Fed Ex within the next 48 hours to try and have the address amended. The agent advised that I will still be charged for the items even though they are going to the wrong address and I will not be receiving them. I advised the agent of Paul's poor customer service approach and the frustration of dealing with this issue. I also advised that the policy that she shared with me was a poor policy.

I hung up with the agent and called Fed Ex just to ensure that I was given the correct directives to amend the errors and receive the items that I rightfully paid for. Upon calling Fed Ex I was advised that Forever 21's telephone agent provided the incorrect information and that I will not be able to call in to update the order because Fed Ex will be sending the package to the local post office in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The Fed Ex Agent advised that I could receive the items once the package has been returned back to the company. Or that the Forever 21 company would have to re-send the items that I ordered to my correct address. Again my time was wasted for the second time.

I filed an email complaint via Forever 21's "contact us" form online. I got a directive from Joan to contact USPS. I contacted USPS and they were told that Fed Ex still had my package so they could not assist. I responded to Joan's email and advised of Fed Ex and USPS stating that they could not help. I received a response from another Forever 21 Customer Service Rep which totallly ignored the content of my email as well as my request to have this matter escalated to a manager. Instead, I received a stock response with a statement telling me how to make a new order. I called Fed Ex back a 2nd time and I was advised that my package was a "SmartPOS" and that there was nothing that could be done by Fed Ex or USPS to change the address at this point. The items that I paid for would be sent to strangers at an old address where I no longer resided.

I removed my old address. I updated my payment method. I did what I was supposed to do on my end. However, this company made an error, took my money, and sent me on a wild goose chase. They not only stole my money. They stole my time. They will not be in business in another 10 years if this is their standards for valuing their customers!

To reiterate, I removed my old address prior to placing the order in question. I correctly updated my address in the Forever 21 online system. This means that I removed the old address so nothing should be shipped to my old address. I also added a new payment method at the time of placing the order in question. I should not have be penalized for these items going out to an old address when I took the time to remove my old address. The order confirmation that went out to me upon my initial purchase had a blank shipping address. I was not able to catch the wrong address being added to my order prior to the items being shipped because the shipping details were left blank in the order confirmation that was sent to me the night of 10/5/16. I was only made aware of this issue via the shipping confirmation sent 10/6/16. I attempted to make sure that this problem was avoided but I was met with dismissive attitudes.

I feel overlooked as a customer. I also feel cheated. I feel as though their staff did not try to assist me in finding a positive resolution to this problem. And clearly from these reviews I am not the only one who feels slighted. Large corporations should not be ripping people off like this! They are taking countless people's money and they are getting away with it. They make millions of dollars through merchandising but they are making even more money by keeping patrons money in the face of their own internal system errors.

I bought something online and it didn't fit. NBD, I would just go and exchange it. They didn't have it in the store so I just accepted the store credit and repurchased it online with a few other things I wanted. Total came up to almost $200. About $25 of that was spent as the store credit for the different size of the same dress I had returned. I knew their policy was to only give credit at the store and it's a stupid policy but I knew that going in so whatever.

When my new order came in I decided to return about $75 worth of stuff (not including the dress I exchanged for, which I kept). To my surprise the return shipping address was labelled as my nearest store, not the company headquarters like it used to be. So now I'm really wondering why I should pay to ship it back to this store in order to get my cash back when I could drive it over there and not waste so much money or time. Why would they make that the return point to get cash but going in person only gives you store credit? It's already shady. They're just discouraging you from returning anything.

So I pay about $8 to return the stuff via USPS. It arrives to them the very next day, but I don't hear form them for a week. So I went to chat with their online help and ask where my refund is. They tell me it's processing, and they will be returning $25 to my gift card and the rest to my credit card. I'm pretty shocked to be honest, considering I KEPT the item that I exchanged the store credit for. Not to mention I spent nearly $200 and only 15% or so of my order was made with store credit, so why would they refund my store credit AGAIN? I wanted my cash back.

Argued with them for a while and they just said that they only return as original payment method. I used two payment methods so why wouldn't you refund the one that was used for MAJORITY of the purchase? Not to mention that I had to pay to ship it back to my local store for the sole purpose of getting my cash back when I could have easily taken it there in person FOR FREE. Yet you're still giving me the store credit. I would've just gone to the store for that! Makes 0 sense.

They finally tell me that there was an error processing the refund. Basically if I hadn't asked they weren't going to give me my refund at all. The person refuses to let me speak with a supervisor and I ask them to please send me our chat history so I can take it up with a supervisor later since no one was available now (sure they weren't). Well they never sent it to me. And what's more, I got an email from them 12 hours later letting me know that this was my gift card number that was refunded, and they were repossessing my credit card refund. I checked and the balance on the gift card was 0. So no cash refund and no gift card either. Fantastic.

I talk to them again the next day explaining all this bull, and they just tell me the same thing and they'll try to reprocess. Get another email 2 days later asking me to call in cause they can't process the refund for some reason. I tell them that this is ridiculous, I'm going to take up this issue with my bank as this is fraudulent considering I returned items as specified and I wanted 100% of my cash back for the items I returned. Still never got to speak to a supervisor.

So I called my bank and opened a claim. My bank asked me to wait for a few more days to hear from F21 about the refund and after X date they would contact them if I had not received a refund. I let F21 know via email AND chat that I opened a claim with my bank and after X date they would be contacting them. The next day I received my full refund of ~$75 to my credit card; no further emails from F21 or any kind of apology for all the nonsense. I guess they realized what they were doing was illegal. Imagine that.

For how cheap this retailer is; they win the award for THE WORST return policy known to the universe! I bought a Longline Cable Knit Sweater online for $24.90. Thought for the price and how cute it looked I would purchase it. That was a mistake! When I received the package, I immediately took the tag off and wore it without really looking at the sweater because I knew I would keep it (didn't think there would be any damages/defect). Well... come to find out after wearing it for less than an hour I noticed a snag on the side, then another, and another so I immediately called Forever 21 to complain.

I spoke with the customer service rep and he told me to take photos of the damaged item included with the tags not attached and invoice and wait for a response w/in 24 hours. I waited and received a response saying that my item was non-returnable and/or non-exchangeable because the tag was detached. I was upset hearing this because all I wanted was an even exchange for the same sweater in GOOD CONDITION (how it should be bought and shipped).

They transferred me to a Supervisor (Ricky) and he was no help either. He basically told me that he couldn't do anything because the tags were detached and asked if there is anything else he could help me with. I simply told him that I would never shop at Forever 21 ever again and they have just lost a customer over a $24.90 order. Wow! They need to come up with better customer service and if the problem is their fault (ex. a merchandise defect regardless of tag on or off) they should find a better way to get it resolved and taken care of for the customer. Deuces Forever 21!

I bought two gifts for my boyfriend 15 days ago. Because of the delay in the shipping, I call them and they ask me to wait more days. I call after 2/3 days and after 30 minutes between wait and talk, they finally told me the truth, that somebody called them from another state (Illinois) saying that receives the wrong package and it was my package. I live in San Diego, Ca. So I am talking to them for 5 days now and they don't want to solve this, reship my clothes or give me the refund. It is absolutely nonsense at all. I really don't know what to do at this point.

So I went online and tried to order stuff right. Everything is going fine but then I try to check out. It says processing and does absolutely nothing. I went online to look for answers and now apparently people are having the same problem, but they just don't get their clothes and it charges their card. My card hasn't been charged yet, but my order certainly hasn't gone through. I tried to check out multiple times on different days and everything, nothing has happened. I won't be shopping online with them ever again.

I purchased clothes two different ways, at the store and online. I purchased a bralette and three dresses online. I purchased a jacket at the store. I went to the store to return and first, the bralette is a lingerie so no return is accepted. It was brand new and too small for my daughter and asked if I could at least exchange for a different size and the manager said "NO, no returns for lingerie items" and showed me where it said it on the receipt. The online order of dresses cannot be refunded, only store credit which I read on the receipt earlier. Ok so I thought I should be able to get my money back for the in-store purchase but NO, no refund, only exchange or store credit. This is the first time I have experienced such ridiculous store policy EVER.

They are basically saying once the sale is done, you will NEVER get your money back and I mean NEVER. What I realize is that from now on I will try my hardest to shop at other stores until I get desperate enough to step into their store only because I have looked everywhere and nowhere else to look except Forever 21, the last store on earth that I will buy from. Also, I have learned that if I do shop there, I will never purchase an item if I have any doubt about not liking it even if I have 1% doubt because I know that I will not be able to get my money back EVER. Because of my teenage daughter I have been consistently shopping there but no more will I give them my business Their business ethic is questionable and I am deeply disturbed by this company.

I purchased a digital gift card for my 14 year old son! He purchased some items with Forever 21 using a digital gift card! All of that went smoothly. However, when we got the package it was missing several items he ordered and paid for. I contacted them as soon as we noticed the problem! I was told that I had to fill out an affidavit and send it to them. I waited two days for the affidavit via email. I immediately responded with everything they asked. I got an email stating it would take a FULL billing cycle before my son would get credit back. I sent a response email asking for the details of how he would get credit on a digital gift card! I waited FIVE days with no response. I called via phone to find out! I was put on hold for 47 minutes to only get disconnected on!!!

I finally went online and talked to someone over the Chat option. It was like pulling a kids teeth to get an answer!!! It took me over an hour to find out... it could take up to 30 days before receiving a refund! I kept asking HOW do they refund a Digital Gift Card!!! After several minutes she told me I SHOULD get an email THEN I have to CALL them to get a number and pin!!! I asked HOW... I was told I would possible get an email or I should call to get a number and pin to get a refund! I asked for a link to show their return policy, Gift card policy, missing merchandise, etc! At this point, I JUST wanted something I could read to get an idea of how this company works! I was given a link to purchase a Gift Card but NOTHING that gives you their policies!

I then went to their small print privacy policy, other terms, and etc! It tells you NOTHING about their return policy with GIFT CARDS!!! Long story short!!! DO NOT purchase from this company UNLESS you use a Credit Card that will protect you from companies like this!!! I am now in a major hole due to Forever 21! I feel like my 14 year old and I are being punished for their company NOT sending items we purchased!!! $200.00 (Gift Card), merchandise missing (around $70.00), I had to purchase products from another store ($150.00 better quality and stated Gift Card policy) and I am still waiting to see if I will get another gift card after 30 Days!!! Stress, Frustration, Hours on the phone, email, and chat with Forever 21 trying to find out their policy!!! Please, learn from my mistakes and STAY away from Forever 21!!!

I placed a Forever21 order on September 29th for the ship to store option (this was my first time selecting this shipping option). Forever21 says that in "5-7 business days" I should get a confirmation email for pick up. The pick up was for 10 S State St. store in Chicago. The 5-7 business days passed and I had no email, so I decided to contact them. I received some automated, "we will look into it and contact our management team" and that was it. No update and still no email. It's been exactly 17 days (or 11 business days since it was shipped) and I still have no idea what happened with my order or where it is or if I'll ever receive the order or my money. I honestly hate Forever21 at this point and will just spend my money at H&M. Be cautious of ordering the ship to store option in Chicago as you might never receive your order or your money back.

Much like the hundreds of complaints online about Forever 21 customer service, I too was cheated out a refund. The shoes I returned in the mail missed their month deadline by 2 days and rather than give me a credit for the $30 sandals, they send an email that I would have to pay return shipping for them to send back or they would "discard" them.

I guess it makes sense that a company that values their customers so little would rather trash new shoes than give a refund or credit. When I called customer service in their Philippines calling center, "Jay" put me on hold for 30 minutes only to report that the supervisor was busy, that he couldn't share the supervisor's name because it was "confidential" nor their title (equally top secret information) or give me any contact information. Will not be ever shopping at this company again. Would be very interested in joining any class action efforts with other similarly cheated customers.

Forever 21 Company Profile