Forever 21

Compare Retail Stores

Research top Retail Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I ordered an e-gift card on March 16th, and it was never sent. I contacted them with online chat on March 30th and they said they would resend. We confirmed the email address was correct. It was still not received. After multiple chats and phone calls I was told a supervisor would call me back and give me the gift card details over the phone. No calls received. When I called back after 3 days they said they'd email me the gift card details. Now 2 days after that, nothing received.

Online I recently found a sheer mesh top from Forever 21 that I have been searching for! I visited the Hulen Location and spent about 30-40 minutes searching for one specific top. After searching for someone to help me I finally found someone who was very unexcited to help me. She looked briefly and gave up. I got the impression that she did not have time to help me find something similar or maybe check the other locations for this specific item. I asked the front to check for me, they did and informed me that the Arlington location had a few more sizes left!

So I headed over to Arlington which is a 20 minute drive for me. Normally I totally do not mind traveling to locations in order to save money on shipping. However, I got to the store and was overwhelmed by the completely unorganized and messy handling of the product. This store is not small and there were products everywhere. I had no idea where I would even start to find the one shirt I was hoping to find. So I knew I was going to need some help. I spent literally 10-15 minutes actively searching the store for an employee who might be able to direct me.

I finally came across someone I thought might work there (I was unsure because the employees all look like shoppers- nothing to distinguish them as employees). The only reason I knew she worked there was because I saw a key around her wrist. She took me to where they were supposed to be, but again there was no organization, so the employee did not even know where they could be. This employee also seemed too busy to help me any further. I was completely frustrated by the lack of organization. Clothes all over the floors off their hangers. Clothes thrown over the racks covering other items. I was not going to rummage through hundreds of racks in hopes of finding this shirt or something similar. My experience reminded me of a thrift store messy, Lack of organization, and unenthusiastic employees.

Great Service At Forever21. When I order the joggers on a Friday they had told me that they were going to arrive after 6 days of work meaning two weeks after I order it. But my order actually came in on Wednesday and I was surprise and happy that my order came in early.

Long time customer here. I sent back a number of items in December and one of them you claim to have not received. Your customer service was abhorrent and delayed weeks at a time, claiming I just needed to wait for someone in the warehouse to update me. This started back in December and now it is March. I was incredibly patient and in each email I demanded the refund I was owed. In your last email to me you told me "Let me assist you today. Please be advised that the package has arrived the store on 3/2/2017. You may verify this with them. Kindly contact the store as you will have 10 calendar days to pick up the item from the day that the store received your package. Thank you for shopping with us! Have a good day!"

HOW CAN THE PACKAGE WE RECEIVED AT A STORE TO PICK UP?? I ordered it online, I returned it along with other items within the return window. You need to refund me. This is so incredibly incompetent and unprofessional. I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau and discourage others from shopping with you. I deserve a response to this publicly and quickly.

I returned two separate orders to Forever 21's returns department in January. However, they are only able to confirm that ONLY one package was received and ONLY one of three pieces of clothing was received. I've called numerous times and have been told by customer service the same excuse each call... that they will send out an email to receiving department and wait for a response. I've also been told that I will receive a call back from a "lead" yet, here we are two months later and still no resolution. Needless to say I'm paying for merchandise that I do not have in my possession because all the items were charged on my Forever 21 credit card when I initially placed the online order. I will NEVER shop Forever 21 again, worst experience ever!!! Consumers beware!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forever 21?

I ordered a dress online on Feb 20, 2017 shipping date stated March 1. March 1st came around and tracking showed my packaged was delivered. I went home that day to see NO PACKAGE. I reviewed the cameras to my house to see no truck EVER delivered. I called customer service and was told to fill out a Affidavit Claim form for further investigation and that they would send it to me by email. After 1hr from talking to a representative I never received that email and had to call back again just to get a email sent to me. So upset that now I have to find me a dress, wait for this investigation to even get completed and upset that FOREVER 21 can't even deliver a item but let alone send me a email without me being on top of them. NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE ANYTHING ONLINE FROM FOREVER 21 AGAIN!

So they lost my order: I kept waiting for a month, and they TELL me it's lost, though all the information I have is it is in transit. Yet they make me sign affidavits saying it is lost. And wait minimum 5 days to get my refund. Who are these people, where do they live and what kind of business do they run? If they are so concerned you are stealing their money they should try shipping in a more secure way. STAY AWAY.

So I placed an order on forever21.com and I had it shipped to the store to save on shipping costs. Well, I waited and waited and waited and all that it said under my shipping status was that it shipped. I got no email, nothing confirming that it arrived at the store. I've called customer service several times to try to get them to help and every time I get the runaround but no direct answer. It's been almost a month now and I have not received my package!!!! This last time I called, the stupid machine says they're closed and hung up on me.

I have no idea where my order is (that supposedly shipped) but it couldn't have because the store I had it shipped to isn't that far from their warehouse. I should have received this item in one week tops!!! The phone service is horrible, they tell me I can do an online chat yet I find nothing that allows me to do an online chat. I'm so upset right now at how horrible customer service is considering this is a major department store now. Needless to say I will keep calling and harassing them until I get my item or a refund. But it just amazes me that they don't care and that nobody is bothering to try to find out what happened to my item.

So I ordered 2 items during one of their sale days online. I got a confirmation email saying my money was processed whatever and they gave me an order number. A few days later I hadn't gotten an email saying it was shipped or what was going on with the order so I decided to track my order with the order number I was given. At first it says my number is invalid then it shows me my order (the 2 items) but no information on shipment or anything. I then proceed to call Forever 21. The first time I am hung up on. Fine, I guess that happens, I still don't like it but fine maybe it got disconnected.

I call back and wait again. Now the lady is telling me their system is down. FINE. She says "go to the online chat button on the home page of our website"... I check, it's not there. Does it exist? Who knows. In the meantime I try to use the automated phone line to check my order status. It asks for my order number. I type it in and it doesn't work. I've also tried emailing Forever 21 about 5 times over the last week about this issue and I have no received not one response, not even a "thanks for your email we'll get back to you". I'm starting to think my order doesn't exist and my money is gone.

I placed an order on 14-Jan-2017 to my home address and received shipping confirmation on 17-Jan-2017. I work away so this would arrive home before I got back and signed for my someone that is home. I arrived home on 03-Feb-2017 and had email notification that it was delivered on 24-Jan-2017 however it wasn't there when I got home.

I emailed Forever 21 customer service on 11-Feb-2017 after I returned to work as I'd hoped it would arrive while I was home and they came back and said, "Thank you for reaching out to us! Let me assist you today. We are sorry to hear that your package has not arrived yet. Please provide us your complete shipping address where you are expecting the package to arrive and if you do have an available US phone number. Thank you so much for your cooperation, we will need that information so that we can provide a much appropriate resolution from our end. Have a wonderful day!" My shipping address is in Australia so I provided this but was unable to provide a US phone number as I do not live there.

Their next response was "Thank you so much for reaching out to us! We will be glad to help you! As I checked your order **, your order was delivered to you on 01/13/2017 and it was signed by you on that date. You may check this tracking number ** via www.dhl.com. If you have not received this package please contact DHL and provide this tracking number. Please provide us any information you can get from our carrier. We are looking forward in resolving this for you." Firstly, to have received the order the day BEFORE I placed the order is impossible and so is signing for it. Secondly, it is their responsibility to locate my order and to contact DHL themselves.

I had responded again and advised that I can't have signed for it as I myself was not at home. Their response was "Thank you so much for taking time in responding to our email! Regrettably, we are unable to contact DHL for you. You need to contact them and asked where is your package since that is how they tagged it online. We hope you can get positive response from them. Have a great day!" I replied stating that I purchased the items from Forever 21 and it is THEIR responsibility to track it down. In an effort to resolve the issue, I contacted DHL myself on 16-Feb-2017 and explained the situation and was advised on 17-Feb-2017 that someone had signed for my order (who's signature that looks like a J does not belong to anyone who lives at home) and they said "AS you are their customer, you should be able to claim with them (Forever 21) for reimbursement or replacement."

On 17-Feb-2017 I copied the email I received from DHL and sent it to Forever 21 and got ignored. On 20-Feb-2017 I sent another follow up email and advised of their appalling customer service. On 21-Feb-2017 I got a response "Thank you so much for taking time in responding to our email! We are sorry for the delayed response. As previously mentioned, we are unable to contact DHL on your behalf. You need to contact them and ask where is your package since that is how they tagged it online. We hope you can get positive response from them. Have a great day!". They obviously did not read the previous email as I had sent DHL's response to them. I replied and told them that if they had read my previous email they would see DHL's response.

Today 23-Feb-2017 they sent an email saying "Thank you so much for reaching out to us! We received your email in regards to your lost package for your Order Number **. Regrettably it is already past the allotted 30 days from ship date of 01/14/2017, we are no longer able to proceed with the Lost Package process. Please note, you have the option to follow up with the shipping carrier to see what other options may be available to you for resolution. Thank you for your understanding in this matter and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience."

I was outraged that they spent all this time not assisting with me and instead wasting time, then to tell me that now it was past 30 days they were unable to proceed with the Lost Package process. I gave them a call and voiced my concern and disappointment in the company and after being put on hold a few times, they said they could start the Lost Package process and that I have to wait another 10 business days then they will start the refund process if unsuccessful in locating it. Overall, they have taken my money and have been absolutely unhelpful in trying to assist me in receiving my order and refuse to refund my money. Instead they are now going to contact DHL themselves (which is something they should have done in the first place) and make me wait even longer.

I ordered a jacket for my son online. We tried to return it to the store within 30 days and found that we couldn't because it was ordered via PayPal. I had to leave out of the country right after that so no time to ship it. Found I was one week past shipment due date by the time I returned so called customer service to see if they would waive that due to extenuating circumstances. They will not allow for any reasons which is ridiculous and very poor customer service. From the reviews I've read, I would highly advise NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM FOREVER 21 ONLINE!!

Ordered vet 300.00 of clothing early Jan. Never got email, phone call, or clothing. Called Feb. 17. Was told my order was cancelled a month ago because I selected the "Shipping different than Billing" selection provided by them at check out. They gave the option but then did not honor it. AND NEVER CORRESPONDED. And the two people I spoke with speak very little, broken English so it was very hard to understand them. Will never do my 300.00-500.00 orders from them again.

Where do I start. First I ordered my daughter an outfit for a concert she is going to. The outfit was supposed to arrive 2/9/2017, the day before the concert (cool that's perfect right). Well, Thursday evening I receive an email from USPS stating that my package delivery date was pushed back to Saturday 2/11/2017 (that sucks, because the concert is Friday 2/9/2017). So, after I receive the email Thursday my daughter starts freaking out. So, I take her into the store to buy a new outfit, because the concert is the next day (not too bad). The next day (today Friday 2/10/2016) the outfit was delivered even though they said it wouldn't come until the next day (no big deal I will just take the outfit back, and get my money back).

I go into the store (the store has 8 registers, but only 2 open) there are about 12-15 customers in line, keep in mind they have about 6 other associates in the store standing around doing nothing. I couldn't figure out why the lines were moving so slow until I got further up in the line with like 5 people in front of me. I see the cashiers writing things down on paper, and using calculators. So, finally when I get to the cashier, I explain to her that I have a return that I bought last night with cash, and I have my receipt. She tells me "our systems are down, so we cannot process any returns". And also, they are not taking any cash only cards. She said that they are using paper and calculators to write down and add people's purchases. They cannot print or give out receipts. Yes people you've heard me right they are using paper and calculators to add up people's orders, because their system is down.

This is the most craziest thing I have ever seen or heard in my life. I don't know who owns F21 or who is responsible for the decision making, but this is terrible business. I was so appalled that they are so greedy for money, that they would have their cashiers use paper and calculators to add up purchases, and not be able to give customers receipts. Why not just close for the day, until you can get your systems back up. Also, let the customers in line know what is going on, don't wait until a customer has stood in line for 25 mins (yes I said 25 mins). To tell them it's nothing you can do for them. I am so done with Forever 21. I have seen so much foolishness in my life, but this right here is a level of foolishness that I never intend on dealing with again. Shame on you F21. So so so not cool, not cool at all.

I ordered something on Forever 21 on Jan 1 of 2017 and they lost my ordered or gave it to someone else. They sent me a form that I had to fill by hand and scan it and send it. After that I had to wait for 10 business days. After waiting I didn't received an email or notification. Nothing. I try to contact them via email after 3 emails. They responded me that I had to give them more time than expected. After that I contacted via live chat and they also stated the same. This is the worst customer service that I've seen.

Forever 21 has THE WORST ship to store online order process. I ordered some items on Jan. 8 and decided to opt for your ship to store option thinking that I would receive my packages way faster than if I shipped it to my home. I thought, maybe they already have some of these items in store and only have to set them aside for me OR they ship faster to the store. My order left Forever 21 on Jan 12. I like to check order status, as anyone does, so I go to my order email from you and click check order status button, which basically sends me to no man's land on your web site.

Apparently, during one of the MANY conversations I have had with your on-site staff as well as customer service phone calls, I am notified that my order does not actually become an ORDER whose information is reflected on your site until it actually reaches its store destination. So why do I have the option to check status at this point when it provides me with no link to my order. Then I am told that for any ship to home order, Fedex or UPS is happily used so that my order could be tracked BUT any loyal customer who ships to store has their order shipped by Forever 21 mail. Whatever that means. I asked what that meant. Is that regular mail because I have sent plenty of things through the regular mail and people have received it in way less time than all the time I have been waiting for my shipment.

So now, Jan 25, I talked yet again to customer service. By the way, Via was very nice and well trained. She notified me that my package was said to be delivered on Jan. 23 but there has been no notification of said package being delivered. I checked back on Feb 1 and they said yet again that they don't know where my package is, there is "no way to track it" based on the shipping method they use, whatever that is, even though it was shipped out on Jan. 12. I asked if they could send the same items directly to my home, talk to someone else about this. "They are not allowed to" they said. I asked if they could find out where the package is, and they don't know. THE WORST company and I won't shop here again.

This was by far the worst customer service experience ever. I never got my order and I did not receive from F21 the exact address my items was shipped. The original carrier was UPS then they handed over the package to USPS who did not state the address the items was dropped off, only the state... I called them and they required me to download the return policy, fill it out (total waste of paper) and email it back to them. I only stated the billing address because the billing address and shipping address was the same. I never got back my money. I never got USPS to get on the phone to verify where the package was actually delivered to.

I used to really like F21. They have a great selection at good-moderate prices. My issue is their HORRIBLE customer service. I am never going to shop there again after this last experience which is still ongoing. I never received my package. It was supposed to be delivered on the 12th of January. I think it was a mistake by FedEx. Fine, I call F21 customer service. It is outsourced to the Philippines mind you. They say "Ok, we'll open up a claim." I called that very day, the 12th, but for some reason the claim wasn't opened until the 15th. Until around the 20th I had been in contact with the person handling my case through FedEx. By then they had told me they were going to close the case and suggest F21 issue me a refund or a replacement. Well, I ordered $148 worth of clothes, so at this point I don't even want the clothes anymore.

I wait until the 23rd to call back F21 to make sure everything has been updated with my claim status. The lady proceeds to tell me they're still waiting on FedEx to close the case. By this time, I'm irate. It has now been 11 days, no clothes, no refund. She says I have to wait 8-10 business days since the claim was opened (the 15th). She says wait until Monday (the 30th). Excuse me, 8-10 business days from the 15th is not Monday! It'd be Friday. Now it is Thursday (the 26th). I'm forced to wait until Monday to call back and they better have this claim closed and have my money refunded.

Yes, I've already called my credit card company, but they're not much help. FedEx did their job and closed the claim in 5 days. But F21 continues to lag. Their customer service is horrible and of course there's no US number I can call. This headache is not worth the cute clothes and prices. I even thought to contact their customer service through Facebook. That was a joke. Took them 2 days to send 2 messages. I am LUCKY if I ever see my money or a credit back. Like I said, I will never buy from them again!

I always purchase items through Forever 21 online. I placed an order on January 17, 2017 and paid with credit card online. The amount paid showed up on my credit card immediately. Three days later, they charged me again. I called them twice and each time they said to hold and they would transfer me but all they did was press hold and let me sit there for 45 minutes like an idiot. Horrible customer service and fraudulently double charging customers and not quickly correcting it is disgusting. I will not shop there ever again.

Forever 21 has the worst customer service EVER! Their workers are highly disrespectful and unhelpful. I called because I had an issue with my order and the customer service rep Del ** disregarded everything I had to say. They do not help you at all with your issues. They refused to put me on the phone with the supervisor multiple times. I was hung up on four times during the call process. I feel so disrespected since I am such a loyal customer to them. The guy who gave me a hard time on the phone name was Del **. The guy I spoke to before him was ever more disrespectful, he ended our call while I was still expressing what my issue was. They act like they are oblivious to the fact you have an issue with your order and do not want to help. Shopping at Forever 21 is becoming a bad experience every time I order something.

I will never order from this company again as long as I am breathing. I returned some items back in November in which I got a refund a few weeks later for all but one item. I called to find out why I did not get my full refund yet and they told me it would take up to 3 weeks which did not make sense because I sent all the items back in the same bag. They apologized and said that the warehouse received the item and just have not scanned it yet. I called once a week for the next 2 months and kept getting the same story, that they will forward my complaint to warehouse and someone will follow up with an email. Still never got an email from anyone.

Last time I called I asked for a supervisor, they said they were on the other line and were unavailable. I said that's ok I will wait since I have been calling for 2 months and nobody has helped me and just brushes my complaint under the rug. She then placed me on hold again and came back with the same story. Supervisor is unavailable but will take my number and call me back. I hung up on her, I am done. I'm out $20. It's not worth the aggravation. Just makes you wonder how many other people they scammed.

Read the fine print when you purchase something from F21. You are unable to return an item (even if it's defective, damaged, or dingy yellow when it's supposed to be white) if the tags are not ATTACHED. Not even if you have the tags and the receipt!!! I had a supervisor argue with me that if I reattached the tags then that would be considered "altering the garment" and I still would not be able to return the item just after she slipped and said it would be ok if I reattached the tags in exactly the same way they were attached when I received them. She then states "I noted in the computer that you already removed the tags so you can't return them anyway now" in her broken non-English call center in a foreign country accent (No offense to anyone who actually lives here in America who works in a call center in America who has an accent).

Also, you can only return an item to receive a refund if you purchased online and return it by mail and pay for the return postage, but watch out if those tags aren't attached. They will mail the package back to you and charge your credit card a shipping fee for mailing it back. If you purchased in store you can not mail the item back to receive a refund (only if it's damaged and with the tags ATTACHED), but you can return the item for an exchange or store credit (If the tags are ATTACHED) to the store. The policy says "Items must be unwashed, unworn, undamaged, and with tags ATTACHED". Well, 9/10 times the item I've purchased has already been worn by someone trying them on. So, it's ok for me to purchase said item that has already been worn, but I can't return it? 1/2 of the items I received had poor threading and one was extremely discolored so they were already sent to me "damaged".

With that being said, I bought these as a gift for my daughter who wanted them for Christmas and I ordered them online. Yes, like a normal person would, I took off the ** tags off and wrapped them as a gift. I kept the tags and receipt just in case they didn't fit so I could return them. You know, like a normal store would honor. I could see if this was a high-end department store like BEBE or SAKS, but it's not. They're cheap clothes made in China or Vietnam and meant to be thrown away after you have worn them a time or 2 and the threading starts to come apart. But, as the Supervisor said, "Our warehouse has a strict policy and the tags have to be attached regardless. So, I am unable to do anything for you." Really???

What happened to customer service? Where the person on the other line says "I'm sorry the clothes didn't fit right or I'm sorry you received damaged items or an item that is clearly not white. I would be happy to fix that for you." I'm just wondering how much money F21 rakes in from people not being able to return their items because a tag was not ATTACHED. The 4 items in question may have only totaled just over $30, but how many "just over $30" returns do they deny because the tags aren't ATTACHED!! Just an FYI... You can purchase the gun to re-attach tags on eBay for about $6. So, make sure you save the tags and receipt and re-attach those tags just how they had them when you purchased the cheap ass item from F21. :-)

I placed an online order for jewelry on 11/28/16. Two out of the four items were damaged. One of missing the gems in the statement necklace and the other looked like the gold chain was about to tear. I sent in both necklaces on 12/6/16 for either an exchange (if it was still in stock) or a return with a copy of my USPS shipping receipt since their policy states that they will reimburse my shipping if the item is damaged.

I waited 3 weeks to see if I will receive a replacement or a refund. I contacted Customer Service on 12/28/16 regarding the status of it and finally received a credit but they did not reimburse me for my return shipping cost. I contacted Customer Service again twice and both representative said they would put in an inquiry on why my shipping isn't being reimbursed, and I still haven't heard from Forever 21 as of yet. I will never shop at this company again and would rather take my business elsewhere. They do not oblige to their own policies.

I wish I had read the reviews on here before I ordered from Forever 21. I placed an order on 12/12 and never received it. I was told it was "on its way." I was then told they couldn't find it. It's been 20 days and they keep telling me I will receive a refund and have yet to receive one. I've tried asking for a supervisor and they keep telling me the supervisor is on another line and won't transfer me. They put me on hold so eventually I will give up. Please think twice before ordering from Forever 21. If you are going to buy their cheap products at least do so in the store but don't think about returning anything. They won't accept it.

Please be aware of this Forever 21 scam. I placed an order online. The items were received no problem. A few days later an almost duplicate order was received. My credit card was charged for this second order. According to their return policy the only way to receive a refund is to return the items by shipping them back via mail for which there is a charge. When I called to tell them their mistake they basically told me I was lying when I said I didn't place this second order. They said because the items were shipped a few days apart, I must have ordered these items and now I had to pay to ship them back. I insisted on speaking with a supervisor. The customer service rep kept ignoring me and just repeated the same thing over and over.

After getting nowhere for days, I finally spoke to someone who said they would send a postage paid label. It never came. When I called a few days later they said they never told me I would receive a postage paid shipping label and basically accused me of lying again. The rep on the phone said the conversations are recorded to which I responded "GREAT, please go back and listen to my call." Thanks to my cell phone, I had the exact time and date I placed the call. After I stated that I would be happy to have him listen to the recording the rep agreed to send a label as a courtesy. Needless to say, it was never received. I will never purchase from Forever 21 online again. I believe they are running this scam when original orders are shipped free.

I give them 1/2 star not full. I place an order on 12/20 before 2pm and was told it’ll get delivered before Christmas. I was sent a USPS tracking number which keeps saying, “The package is awaiting pick up by carrier” for 3 days. I call the customer service numerous times and ask for them to look into it for me. All 4 reps are clueless have no answer for me as to where the package is but insist it was shipped. Not!!! It wasn’t ship. It’s still at the warehouse because if it was shipped USPS would have it and I would be able to track it. There is no movement of the package whatsoever! Forever 21 please get your act together! This is not good customer service at all! Very pissed off customer right now. All the items were on my niece’s wish list for Christmas. Now what???

Forever 21 customer service fails yet AGAIN! I ordered two gift cards to be sent to a different address than the billing address. They are now on their way to the billing address and Forever 21 customer service says this is my problem and they cannot do a thing about it. They were rude both in the online chat and again on the phone. These gift cards were supposed to be Christmas gifts for my children and now I have to scramble to get them something else. DO NOT ORDER OR SHOP AT THIS STORE... THEY DO NOT CARE. I will NEVER shop at this store again and I will tell everyone to do the same.

I ordered two items online. They sent the items twice. I called to let them know, they accidentally sent two shipments and I would return the second package, thinking I was doing the honest thing. Then I found out they charged my credit card for both orders. Now they want me to pay for their mistake by paying shipping to send the clothes back. I asked the woman, Sophie, if I could speak to a manager, and she said, "Okay, thank you." Then hung up on me.

This is my first time ever writing a review about a business but I was so dissatisfied with Forever21 customer service I had to. About 3 weeks ago I ordered an item online. Originally the delivery date said one week from the date I ordered. When that date passed and I never received the item I checked the tracking system to find that they pushed the date back another week. Then that date passed and still no package. Upon tracking the package I found that UPS was transferring the package to USPS and it was in my city.

So I waited 5 more days and still no package. I called the UPS and USPS and both of them have no idea where the package is. When I called Forever21 again they told me the item was likely lost and I should fill out an affidavit, but it could be up to a month for me to see any kind of refund. Not to mention the fact I still want the item! THEN the representative from Forever21 hung up on me while I was explaining my issue. Completely unprofessional and makes me never want to shop there again. I'm even more upset because I ordered some Christmas gifts from there before I ran into this late delivery issue and I did it under the ship to store option. I never received an email that it was shipped and haven't heard anything since. How can a company as widely popular as Forever21 possibly get away with this kind of service?

I just purchased a bomber jacket and in my first wash the seams became undone. They will not replace or exchange product because their policy states it has to be unworn and with tags. They sell very poor quality and their Customer Service is useless!

I have been trying to return my order that was sent 2x since I was told the first one was going to cancelled due to warehouse issues. I was told to replace the order, which I did. Now I have two of the same orders. I was told I was going to receive a return label so I can return one entire order and get a full refund. It has been a week, have not received anything. When calling Forever21 you are on hold forever, when they answer no help. Apparently there is never a manager around to speak with. One of the representatives just left me on hold until the phone disconnected. Customer service is extremely rude. I'm so annoyed. I been shopping with this company for years and this experience will make me never shop with them again. It is the holiday season and I'm dealing with this headache. It is the absolute worst!!! I would of gave ZERO stars but it makes you click at least one.

Forever 21 Company Profile