1.24/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 21, 2017

592 Forever 21 Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I placed an order in October. It was denied delivery stating non deliverable address. The address is: **. I called. They verified it was a deliverable address. Rather than put in my name, they put in the name of the business name. Again, no delivery. I called. They said it was not a deliverable address. Put me on hold, checked the address and confirmed it WAS a deliverable address. Now, after almost a MONTH, I am having it reshipped to one of my HOMES! I gave the address: **. I was told while she was entering the information and then put me on hold, it was NOT a deliverable address. I almost lost my mind.

I said it is a single family home and absolutely a deliverable address. She checked again, apologized, and confirmed it was a deliverable address. I asked for express shipping, for which, I am being charged 24.95. THese are all THEIR mistakes. Why on earth am I having to chase down a package that the Forever 21 group cannot get right and be charged additionally?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I have ordered from them online plenty of times and have always bought clothes in-store and it's always been okay. Well this time is a different story. I have really been needing some tops and sweaters since moving so I was like okay, I'll go to f21 and see because they have a bigger/cheaper selection compared to most retail clothing places. I knew I would find more items compared to like 3 things at another store. So I spend all day looking through the website to find I want. I find 11 things that I want and I'm so happy because they are all cute, have good reviews, and the quality looks better than usual. So I'm like okay f21 it seems like y'all are moving away from cheap quality. Good job. This whole time I'm thinking maybe I can actually start shopping here more often because the stuff on their website look like it's made better. Yay. So I happily place my order at work.

My phone vibrated for the confirmation email and I didn't bother to look at because on the website everything went through fine, or at least I thought. So when I get home to show my mommy my clothes I see a cancelled order email from f21. I'm like what. When did I cancel my order? Did I accidentally cancel it and didn't notice? I say this because the email said your request to cancel your order has been made. It made it seem like I was the one to cancel it. I’m annoyed at this point but not that annoyed. So anyways, I call f21 and let them know I didn't cancel the order. They tell me it was automatically cancelled because the billing address I put didnt match the billing address on the card. This really upsets me because I've ordered from other places before and have entered in a billing address that didn't match my card and I'm ALWAYS notified before my purchase goes through.

I don’t know why Forever 21 website isn't like that. That would have solved everything from the get go. Why play me and have me being all happy because everything looks fine on my end. So back to call... I say, “Oh okay can I reorder it because maybe it was wrong and I didn't realize it.” So while waiting to reorder my clothes I go to my bank’s website to check my billing address. It's the same one I put on the order but whatever. I'll just reorder. So I reorder and give the boy the address. Everything is cool & it goes through. Yay. I'm happy again and envisioning my new life because I now have the much needed tops lol... NOT. Because I wake up to ANOTHER email saying this order is being cancelled. At this point I'm pretty pissed. I call my bank and ask them to verify my billing address and they give me the SAME address I put on BOTH orders. So now I'm really upset.

This is where the bad customer service happens: I got to f21 website and chat with a girl telling her my issue. She is not listening to me. I ask her to verify the billing address and she say it's not the same and to reorder the order with the correct billing address. I tell her I know you are lying because I repeated and verified to the man who reordered my order about 50000 times AND MY BANK TOLD ME THE BILLING ADDRESS ON THE ORDER IS CORRECT. Then after going back and forth she says it's the same address. I'm like girl I don't know what to believe now. So I chat another person and tells him everything. He tells me yet again to call my bank to get the right billing address and reorder the order. I'm really upset because I had just told this young man I already did that and once again my bank verified it is correct. But does he tell me the address I'm giving him is the address on the order.

At this point I just want to cry because these people keep telling me the same stuff when I know for a fact my address is correct & I've already reordered it twice. Why would I do it a third time? Do they want me to pull a new billing address out of my butt? So I call customer service. I want an answer as to why my order keeps getting cancelled when my billing address is correct and has been verified with my bank. When I get through the line I tell him to just let me speak to a manager because I know he is going to tell me the same thing. He's like, “Ma'am I have to get information from you.” I'm like, “FINE.” This man tells me the SAME thing!! I say, “Sir I have done that!!! Let me talk to a manager dang it!!” He says "Hold on" and comes back to the phone and says after walking around, I mean not walking around, all the managers are busy assisting other customers. Yeah I'm sure he just walked around.

He asks for my number and the supervisor will call me back. I don't trust that and I say no I'll hold on, he puts me on a hold just to say the same thing. I give him my number and hang up mid sentence. I hate to be mean, God forgive me and help me, but you don't play with a woman and her clothes okayyy! Those things help us feel pretty & confident on bad days. At least on a bad day I can say at least my outfit is cute and can have one less thing to feel sad/mad about. But now I have to wait for $378 to be refunded to my card since two of my orders got cancelled. I don't know why it was cancelled in the first place because my address is correct. But I guess on a side note I can get laser hair removal with that money instead. That's confidence too. Now I can have on an ugly outfit and be hairless. So I win f21! Not gonna let your bad customer service/practice of cancelling orders ruin my day or confidence!!! I'll get shirts next paycheck.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I was with my son at the branch in Vineland rd, FL and he notice the *we are hiring* sign so he decided to ask for an application and the next day he got a call for an interview, considering the distance from where we live (30 miles) we went all the way there to hear that he has to be 18 in order to work there after he first of all ask to 2 different employees if he can apply at 17 and especially that in the follow application WAS VERY CLEAR HIS DATE OF BIRTH yet they gave him an appointment for us to waste time and money, as a mother I requested to speak to the manager and this people not even speak English but Spanish. After waiting 20 minutes finally I got to speak to a manager to just heard saying useless apologies. I’m a customer, prior what happened in the 2 occasions I was there. I even shop a big deal but I just got a lousy “I’m sorry”. Biggest disappointment ever.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Forever 21 sent defective products. I've returned the products back, specifically stating these items are damaged. Now they are not refunding my money back, accusing me for damaging the product, then re-sending the product. Prior to sending the product, I've called customer service explaining the situation. They did not make a note of the complaint nor did they pay for the return shipping fee when it was the company's fault. I have reached out on multiple occasions, and they are being extremely rude nor are they helping with the situation. This company is disgusting, incompetent, and fraudulent! They take customers money, when knowingly they have sent damaged products.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I was browsing Forever 21 online site and spotted some awesome ankle boots but thought no I don't really need another pair of ankle boots. I looked at some long cardigans when I saw one that was really cute. I couldn't get those boots out of my head (I LOVE BOOTS) and I loved the ankle boots, just didn't want to pay shipping costs of almost 10.00, I left the site. I was checking my emails that night very late when I received an email from Forever 21. The email stated - "Come back, don't miss out on these. They are low stock, sign in for special surprise."

I did out of curiosity and across the page was a big red banner stating - FREE SHIPPING. No minimum order now! Now that's good business. I did order the boots and the cardigan - free shipping. I received the order within days, less than 4 days. The boots are better than expected and great quality and the cardigan is super trendy. I have never had any issues with Forever 21. Always fast delivery and awesome clothing for the trendy, In style shopper.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forever 21?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

This company received an item I mailed back for an exchange (because according to their policy, this particular item had to be returned/exchanged by mail instead of in person) on 7/20/2017 according to the USPS tracking number. They mailed it back to my local store branch. I have called customer support and chatted with the customer support chat line several times. Every time, I'm told I will hear something in 24 to 48 hours. It is now 10/10/2017. I still have yet to receive the item or at least a refund for the item. I'm out the money I spent and I have nothing to show for it. These guys have flat out stolen money from me. After speaking with customer service again this afternoon, they refused to let me speak to a supervisor. All they can do for me is tell me to keep waiting. How is this allowed?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I recently went school shopping, Monmouth Mall NJ. What a horrible experience and when I asked for help, dealing with sizes and what dept is where? They say women's, women's plus, juniors, and kids. I couldn't find where her size was and when I asked to speak with someone for help no one knew either. Apparently. you're suppose to find a hanger, well everything was so mixed up and sizes were everywhere? And not 1 person could help. Those that worked there shrugged me by. I find it worse then shopping at Marshall. Someone needs to organize, manage, and train people to help anyone shopping. If will never shop there again. 2 whole floors of mix ups.

All this store needs is organization. I worked with the public my whole life. Never ever would I allow an employee to shrug their shoulders, tell a person no you can't help them because it's a mess. Wow. I do so hope you can get some help. You would do so much better. People were walking out. Hire me, give me 2 days and done. Thank you.

Resolution response: Sept. 15, 2017

I placed a call to the company and filed a complaint with pay pal the same day I wrote this review. Soon after, pay pal informed me that the money had been returned to my account, therefore, they were dropping my complaint. At some point (after I threatened to file the complaint) Forever21 decided to refund my money. They also followed up with a voicemail message. Problem solved, but what a strange thing to tell a customer. I will upgrade to 2 stars because they refunded my money. Still never shopping there again.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

Purchased a pair of $89 pants. Returned them because they were defective. Was told it was a final sale so no refund, and if I wanted the pants back, send them the postage to return the package to me. Really? Before I could call them to talk about it, they claim they discarded the pants because I didn't contact them right away. Nothing they can do for me. So I am out the pants and the money I paid for them. Ridiculous. Just stick me up next time.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

The Forever 21 store in Miami Beach needs a better management guidance, better structure, and better customer service. The store has 3 floors with cashier registers available for all 3 floors but customers can only pay in the first floor and the fitting room is only available in the second floor. This is so inconvenience. The cashiers and most of the employees don't even bother to help customers. The merchandise is broken, unsewing, zippers are damage and most of the times customers are not available to look for different size because racks are full.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I have a Forever 21 credit card with no expiration date. First I spoke with the credit card guest service who said Forever 21 guest service could help me. I called Forever 21 guest service, they said it was up to the credit card company. This went on for 4 days until I finally had someone help me. I was buying a dress to wear to a wedding and was cutting it close with all the back and forth. Who knew it would be so hard for me to spend money! I finally was able to place my order and was assured It would be here within the up to 6 days of regular shipping. It first said it it would be here in 6 days in tracking, Great! Then it went to 11 days on Forever 21 online tracking, no big deal.

Now, the day it's set to arrive Forever 21 tracking shows by end of day but FedEx shows 2 more days until it arrives, after I leave for the wedding and a total of 14 days when standard shipping is 3 to 6 days! I called Forever 21 guest service to assist me and after a horrible wait and begging to speak to a supervisor I was transferred and placed on hold for another 20 minutes.

I was finally able to get a supervisor on the line, she told me that no she could do nothing. I offered to buy a 2nd dress if they could assist in overnight shipping considering the ordering difficulties and that the shipping was outside of their stated shipping policy. She said no and I asked to speak to someone else who had the authority to assist me in this matter. Once again I was placed on hold, she came back to say no they will not even help with shipping to fix their own mistakes! I asked for the corporate number and was told they did not have one! So I looked it up online and have began to call them next! This company is awful and I will never shop here again!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

I end up purchasing an e-gift card for 100.00 and was hoping that the recipient will receive the same day. Well it has been a whole week, 3 phone calls and still no e-gift card received??! Oh, they don't give refunds on e-gift card purchased. I will NEVER give my business again to this company! BEWARE. Forever 21, you need to fix this!

Original review: July 12, 2017

My family purchased over $500 worth of clothing for the summer. We were lead to believe that we could exchange and or return the clothing if it did not fit. That was not the case. When we attempted to return ONE article of clothing we were told we needed to return it in the mail but that we were past their postmark date so we were stuck. WILL NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN.

Original review: July 8, 2017

Guys never order from Forever 21 online site unless you are sure of your size and outfit. They do not refund the money easily. One of the bodysuits didn't fit me so I raised a request to refund my money. It's almost a month. I didn't get my money back plus the customer care representatives talk like robots. They do not understand our issue and repeat same lines again and again. Now, they need 3-4 working days more. Let's see when will it get refunded to my account.

Original review: June 24, 2017

Recently I made a purchase for about $50 from Forever21 online using a Visa gift card I had received for my birthday. The purchase went through fine and I received a confirmation number, however after several days passed without shipping notification I logged into the site to see what was going on. What was going on was that they had cancelled my order and never notified me. I called customer service to see what the issue was and was told "Your order was cancelled because we couldn't verify an address on the credit card you used."

I tried in several different ways to explain that the "credit card" was a Visa GIFT CARD and as such does not have an address to verify. The only response I got from customer service (and I'm obviously using that term loosely) was to "contact my financial institution if there is a problem." What? That makes absolutely zero sense seeing as how my "financial institution" does not deal in gift cards. In any event, they were no help, and I'm out the $50 since I tossed the card in the trash after making the purchase.

Original review: June 16, 2017

I never and I mean hardly ever write a review but Forever21.com has DISGUSTED me. I placed an order on 5/31 on Forever21.com. The order was suppose to arrive no LATER than 6/7/17. The order tracking was never updated it only said shipping label created. By the 8th I called Forever 21 and asked what's going on with my package. They had no idea and said they could not reship my stuff issue a refund. Do you know that I paid by a debit card and they have not issued my refund still and it is 6/16. They stated they would issue it in 1-2 billing cycles. THIS MAKES NO SENSE when a refund should be reversed in 3-5 business days. So now I'm out of $70 no product from them and they just want me to wait for my money. NEVER EVER SHOPPING their store again. Makes matters worse their customer service rep argued with me tried not to let me talk to a supervisor and of course everyone was in India. Worse experience shopping online EVER.

Original review: June 15, 2017

Very poor customer service. They could care less about the customer. When you call, you get a call center in somewhere like Korea, China, India... They will not do right by the customer. I paid for overnight shipping, they canceled my order because I have a different shipping address than my billing address (it was a gift), then reinstated the order 10 minutes after their next day deadline but refused to give me any compensation for the next day delivery failure. Now I've discovered that 2 items were missing and one item sent was the wrong item (got a tank top instead of a dress). I have made several time wasting calls and sent multiple emails. Their solution for their mistakes is for me to take the time to fill out some type of affidavit, send it to them, and they will at some point issue a refund, but they won't refund the overnight shipping charge.

If I want to re-order the items they failed to ship, I have to do another order and pay for overnight shipping again. What a ripoff!! I repeatedly told them that I don't want a refund, I just want the items I ordered. They refuse. I asked for credit on the shipping, they refused. I asked for them to give me free overnight shipping on the re-orders, they refused. Terrible company to do business with!!! They decided to completely ignore my concerns and refused to communicate for the past 7 days-of course they still have my money and I don't have what I ordered.

Original review: June 8, 2017

We order over $180 dollar worth of items. We never received our stuff. Forever 21 is not helping at all and they are bouncing us back to FedEx which supposedly delivered our stuff on THE front door of a main street. I live on the second floor of this apartment. There's no office on the building. I am very upset. This service is terrible. I just want my stuff before the 20th of June for my kid's graduation. They keep telling me call back 10 day over and over again, and it's been almost two months. They keep saying our money and our stuff is denied.

Original review: June 7, 2017

I placed an order online on 5/24 to be shipped to store. I been checking the status for the past couple of days (no change) only to find out when I called the store today 6/7 that the item was already in the store for a couple of days. No email that the item was already in the store, no status change on my account, no reply to my multiple inquiries. Horrible customer service. They do not care. This is the worst experience that I even had. Will never shop or order from Forever 21.

Original review: June 7, 2017

My order never came and when I emailed customer service they said it shipped. When it didn't arrive I called and they said they never even received it so they lied to me telling me it shipped when it never did. Customer service didn't try to find my order. They just offered me a refund which I would rather just receive my items but they said they can't. They didn't offer me compensation and when I asked they only offered me a 10% coupon which doesn't help because I can find one online anytime. Unacceptable.

Original review: June 4, 2017

On June 4, 2017, I went to the Forever21 store at the Altamonte Mall to do an online return. The items that I was returning was a denim mini skirt and a striped midi dress. I love shopping at Forever21 and would love to continue to shop there. However, I am not so sure I will anymore. The cashier that I had the pleasure of having was an ** female. She had the worst attitude I ever came across. First she gave the wrong refund amount and after informing her of her mistake. She said she didn't care and did nothing to fix the issue. I was short $2.07 and decided to let it go since she did not care. Next, she threw my invoice sheet at me instead of handing it to me properly. Lastly, She looked pissed off and angry at the world. I don't think customer service is for her. she needs to find a new job. Her name is not on the receipt, but she was at register 2 and her cashier # was **.

Original review: May 29, 2017

As soon as I walked in the store the employees followed me around as if I would steal something. Not once greeted me nor approached me to ask if I needed help finding anything. By far the worst experience I've ever had!

Original review: May 29, 2017

Went today looking for a specific item, saw it on the display but couldn't find it anywhere in the store. Even though I looked everywhere in the store for about 20 mins. The store is always disorganized and messy, worse than shopping in a thrift store. I tried to find a store employee which there were none. Finally found them all hiding in the back of the store. They were rude and unwilling to help, asked if I could buy the item off the display since I couldn't find in the store, but was told they couldn't sell it. Never heard of this before. I've bought items off of display before. When asked why not I got a young fellow smirking and laughing instead of helping. One of them finally told me she would check the front but I saw her walking around and she never came back. I just left. I will never shop in store again. I'll take my chances online.

Original review: May 18, 2017

I placed an order on Forever21.com and when checking out there was a website glitch. They had my shipping address getting sent to my billing address. This causes tax issues and I was charged money on a tax-exempt shipping address. When I called customer service to switch my shipping address I told them to credit me back my tax. They said that is a different department and couldn't even tell me a number to call or transfer me. I asked her can you just cancel my order and replace it as the shipping address. She said that was also a different department and was not helpful. She then changed her story and said I couldn't even replace my order with my discount I received thru email because it was a one-time promotional use. I completely understood that, but since there was a website glitch and I was placing the same exact order they should of done a common courtesy and applied a new discount.

The woman I spoke to, named Jyll, proceeded to tell me in all the History that Forever 21 has been in business, they never applied a discount on any order for a customer. I find that hard to believe since I work in a corporate luxury retail chain. After, this rude response from her and nothing getting resolved, I asked to speak with a supervisor. Jyll's response to me was that NOT ONE supervisor was working that day. At 12:30 pm in California, I find that extremely hard to believe that every supervisor was off. What huge corporate business runs a customer service with no supervisors working? She lied to me! When I asked her calmly for the second time for a supervisor, her story changed and she claimed every single supervisor was out for lunch. So I basically caught her in multiple lies and all she did was cause me grief and aggravation. No one has gotten back to me since. This is no way to run a business and I will never shop here again.

Original review: April 27, 2017

I ordered a dress from Forever 21 online. When it arrived I tried it on and the seam across the front of the dress was unraveling with threads hanging loose. I was disappointed and immediately took the dress off, put it back in the package, and filled out the return sheet making sure to write out the issue with the dress seam. I mailed it back the next day.

I finally get an email from Forever 21 saying that they will not accept the return because the dress was worn, damaged, and did not have tags on it. Other than trying the dress on it was not "worn" and I certainly did not take the tags off. THAT WAS COMPLETELY FALSE!!! The dress was damaged when I received it which is why it was immediately returned to them damaged (which I wrote out very clearly on the return slip).

I took the long time needed to sit on hold to speak to a representative who informed me that "they do not send out damaged items" and that they needed my credit card info so they could charge me to send the damaged dress back to me for the second time. Really??? They were 100% in the wrong and there was nothing at all I could do about it. I tried to explain that I never wore it, I never took the tags off, and it arrived at my house damaged and the representative told me that I was wrong and asked how I'd like to pay for having the dress sent back to me.

In the return policy it states what to do if you receive damaged products from them so they must know that it does happen from time to time. I didn't wear this item, I didn't take the tags off this item... THE DAY AFTER RECEIVING IT I mailed it back to them and they refused the return and was told there is nothing they could do for me. BE VERY CAREFUL SHOPPING WITH THIS COMPANY!!! YOU ARE ROLLING THE DICE WITH YOUR MONEY.

Original review: April 26, 2017

In my 37 years I have never encountered such incompetence and complete disregard for my feelings. Is this not what customer relations is about? I have literally spent thousands of dollars at Forever 21. I have been trying for a week to order a jean jacket online with my Forever 21 card and it will not go through. I have been to three stores to see if the jacket is in store and have told workers about my situation and they just apologize and say, "oh that sucks."

When I have called customer service they immediately say they can't deal with that issue and they transfer me to a credit card services. The credit card services say that they don't see any order online so they can't help me. I have called back to customer service four times this last week and every time I get a different person and every time they say, "I'm sorry there's nothing we can do." Not one has attempt to even ask my card number to see if they can plug it in. Not one has attempt to even resolve the problem. They just immediately say, "sorry maybe you should use a different card." If I could use a different card I would have used a different card. I have also emailed and literally got the FAQ copied and pasted to my email. Just atrocious service.

Original review: April 9, 2017

I ordered an e-gift card on March 16th, and it was never sent. I contacted them with online chat on March 30th and they said they would resend. We confirmed the email address was correct. It was still not received. After multiple chats and phone calls I was told a supervisor would call me back and give me the gift card details over the phone. No calls received. When I called back after 3 days they said they'd email me the gift card details. Now 2 days after that, nothing received.

Original review: April 8, 2017

Online I recently found a sheer mesh top from Forever 21 that I have been searching for! I visited the Hulen Location and spent about 30-40 minutes searching for one specific top. After searching for someone to help me I finally found someone who was very unexcited to help me. She looked briefly and gave up. I got the impression that she did not have time to help me find something similar or maybe check the other locations for this specific item. I asked the front to check for me, they did and informed me that the Arlington location had a few more sizes left!

So I headed over to Arlington which is a 20 minute drive for me. Normally I totally do not mind traveling to locations in order to save money on shipping. However, I got to the store and was overwhelmed by the completely unorganized and messy handling of the product. This store is not small and there were products everywhere. I had no idea where I would even start to find the one shirt I was hoping to find. So I knew I was going to need some help. I spent literally 10-15 minutes actively searching the store for an employee who might be able to direct me.

I finally came across someone I thought might work there (I was unsure because the employees all look like shoppers- nothing to distinguish them as employees). The only reason I knew she worked there was because I saw a key around her wrist. She took me to where they were supposed to be, but again there was no organization, so the employee did not even know where they could be. This employee also seemed too busy to help me any further. I was completely frustrated by the lack of organization. Clothes all over the floors off their hangers. Clothes thrown over the racks covering other items. I was not going to rummage through hundreds of racks in hopes of finding this shirt or something similar. My experience reminded me of a thrift store messy, Lack of organization, and unenthusiastic employees.

Original review: March 29, 2017

Great Service At Forever21. When I order the joggers on a Friday they had told me that they were going to arrive after 6 days of work meaning two weeks after I order it. But my order actually came in on Wednesday and I was surprise and happy that my order came in early.

Original review: March 17, 2017

Long time customer here. I sent back a number of items in December and one of them you claim to have not received. Your customer service was abhorrent and delayed weeks at a time, claiming I just needed to wait for someone in the warehouse to update me. This started back in December and now it is March. I was incredibly patient and in each email I demanded the refund I was owed. In your last email to me you told me "Let me assist you today. Please be advised that the package has arrived the store on 3/2/2017. You may verify this with them. Kindly contact the store as you will have 10 calendar days to pick up the item from the day that the store received your package. Thank you for shopping with us! Have a good day!"

HOW CAN THE PACKAGE WE RECEIVED AT A STORE TO PICK UP?? I ordered it online, I returned it along with other items within the return window. You need to refund me. This is so incredibly incompetent and unprofessional. I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau and discourage others from shopping with you. I deserve a response to this publicly and quickly.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I returned two separate orders to Forever 21's returns department in January. However, they are only able to confirm that ONLY one package was received and ONLY one of three pieces of clothing was received. I've called numerous times and have been told by customer service the same excuse each call... that they will send out an email to receiving department and wait for a response. I've also been told that I will receive a call back from a "lead" yet, here we are two months later and still no resolution. Needless to say I'm paying for merchandise that I do not have in my possession because all the items were charged on my Forever 21 credit card when I initially placed the online order. I will NEVER shop Forever 21 again, worst experience ever!!! Consumers beware!!

Forever 21 Company Information