Forever 21

Stars Rating

• 13%
  • 87%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forever 21?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forever 21?

Reviewed Dec. 26, 2019

I placed an order on December 12th. From reviewing Federal Express tracking information I saw that it shipped on 12/15, on 12/20 it was less than 15 miles from my home. Now it is located in another state and not expected to be delivered until 12/30. I will NEVER order from Forever 21 again. No excuse for this inefficiency. When I try to contact the company I keep getting re-routed to track my shipment but cannot online chat or speak with anyone to explain the reason for delay. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Reviewed Dec. 24, 2019

I thought I could trust them, because I paid thru Amazon....Amazon is investigating, and, tomorrow (Christmas Eve), I am going to call my bank, and the DA....they took my money, and I have nothing for my daughter for Christmas!!!! Thieves!

Reviewed Dec. 22, 2019

Whether the shipping is free or you pay for it, the shipping time is horrible. The site states 1-2 days handling time and 4-6 business days to receive an order. They should just tell people 4-5 days handling time and 10-15 days for delivery because that's how long you'll be waiting for your order.

Profile pic of the author.
    Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Dec. 12, 2019

I wish I could give no stars. However, I need order a dress from Forever 21 to wear to a party. They sent out a coupon saying, "Due to overwhelming demands here is 20% off your next purchase." Sadly the coupon only is to be used online. Moving on I talk to customer service twice this week letting know that They should update their customers.

One of the reps stated that they reaching out to customers to let them know that orders are being shipped. However, on my next call stated my frustration to the next rep and all he could tell is expect my package in another 5-7 business days or I can leave it there and not pick it up and get refunded. I ask to speak to a manager. He told that the managers are in a meeting. The craziest thing is that it's my third time calling about an issue on order now and in the past, where my issue never gets fix or have a solution and in need to speak to a manager. The manager are always in a meeting. I don’t understand how they tell you, "Thank you for being a valued customer" and do nothing for us.

Reviewed Dec. 12, 2019

I have placed 3 different orders recently (12/1,12/2 and 12/7) and have not received a single email regarding any items being shipped. I reached out via email twice and have yet to hear back even though on the site it states I would receive a response within 24 hours. I’ve ordered from Forever 21 multiple times and have never had an issue. Other retailers have the decency to email customers when they are expecting a delay in shipping. I have not been able to connect with anyone in customer service and it has definitely left me feeling frustrated and ready to spend my money with a retailer that values their customers.

Reviewed Dec. 10, 2019

I placed an order on 12/3 for a few items of clothing that are to be Christmas presents for my daughter. I tried to reach someone in customer service a couple of days ago to find out the status of the order, and I cannot get anyone to respond. I tried doing a live chat, was on hold for at least 20 minutes, and then got cut off. I tried calling the customer service number which is based out of California and was told the office was closed, even though I was calling within the hours listed on the website. I fear the clothes will not arrive in time for Christmas and worse, that I will never receive them nor be reimbursed. Does anyone who has had a similar experience know how to reach someone in customer service? I would love to be able to connect and see if the matter can be resolved. Thanks!

Reviewed Dec. 8, 2019

Palm Desert California store - We will miss you Forever 21. Store was spacious, always clean & organized, wonderful customer service, cute & affordable clothing and I am waaay over 21! This is sad, I hope you will come back! Forever 21!!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Dec. 2, 2019

I recently was on the chat with a representative name IRENE regarding my order, that claimed to be shipped on 11/25/19. However it's 12/02/19 and the tracking has not updated, although it stated the today was my expected delivery day. So as I am writing her, she stops responding for a good 5 minutes. So I wrote, "Hello?". She responds "PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!" So I say "Okay". She comes back to say "Please advise that today was the expected delivery date, however that date can change at any moment." So I say "Well according to FEDEX, the status that it's in states "Label Created" and their websites state that, that means that the label has been created, but has not made it to FEDEX itself.

She proceeds to keep asking "Anything else?" Then ends the chat as I am still typing. Now I am canceling my order and will not be giving them no more money because, that's ridiculous and rude. I am just trying to figure out what's going on with my order because again it's been stuck at that same status for a whole week now.

PricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2019

Lately the quality of the products online are even worse than before. The price is increasing but the quality is getting worse (yeah I know, didn’t think it was possible). Once I ordered a bunch of items online, and some of the items came with tags that didn’t even say Forever21, it had some cheap off-brand name. The worst is their shipping wait time!!!! COME ON NOW FOREVER 21, IT’S 2019, THERE ARE NUMEROUS SHIPPING SERVICES THAT CAN BE UTILIZED. I shouldn’t have to continually wait two weeks for my merchandise to arrive!!!! Last 3 orders had to be taken back. LOST A CUSTOMER!

Reviewed Nov. 20, 2019

I paid for express shipping and even though the tracking number PROVES it was not delivered, Forever 21 will still not return my money. They lodged a claim with the shipping company, which got denied and never contacted me with any of this information. When I tried to get it resolved and get my money back they said it was take another 8-10 business days to lodge another claim with the courier company. This has been going on for 1.5 months! I will never shop with them again.

Reviewed Nov. 12, 2019

My order is missing, I’ve contacted customer service 3 times about the issue (one email still remains unanswered), they are sending me a form to fill out. No information on when I can expect a refund. I asked for a replacement order (so I can get the items I ordered at the same price and I don’t have to pay for shipping), which is a standard practice for many companies, and was told I needed to call and talk to a manager. So I will have to waste even more time on it. At this point I might be done with them. Overall rating for customer service would be zero if possible.

Reviewed Oct. 22, 2019

I'm chasing you guys for almost 3 months for my refund. It's so disappointing. Whenever I'm calling it's being said that my refund has been initiated but I haven't received it yet till now. I'm not getting anything other than false hope. Just let me know whether I'll get my money back or not. I don't need any false promises. My order no. was **.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Oct. 20, 2019

A little more organization would be great! Other than that, it was a good experience. Helpful employees and fast service. The prices are affordable and parking was decent. Wish they had a few more choices for plus sized girls.

Reviewed Oct. 20, 2019

Somethings are way over priced. And customer service is always a problem. I’ve never been to a forever 21 and not have someone be rude. I still shop in and out quickly if I find something I really like or if I find what I’m looking for.

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2019

Recently I bought a Bleach Dye Denim Short which made me look awesome. I love the way they designed this short and is the best ever I have had so far. The best part is it fits your budget and ease your worries. People who have lots of love for shorts should try this. Great to wear!

Reviewed Oct. 17, 2019

Ordered 2 sweaters online, both were the same style and size but different colors. One was much smaller than the other. Was told that the only way to resolve was return to a store and they would do the order exchange. (It took 2 hours to get to the nearest store and back). Store would not honor online price nor would they ship another sweater to me. If I wanted my money back it was for store credit only.

Once again called customer service. The only thing I ended up with after 40 more minutes on the phone was “after you pick up the sweater, call us back and we will give you $6 back. I will never order from them nor will I go in the store ever again. Shopping online has become so easy with most retailers but this was beyond ridiculous. If there was a zero I’d give them that!

Reviewed Oct. 17, 2019

I shop here for gifts for the 18-30 year olds I know. There are many items in this store that are fresh and in keeping with today's styles, yet the cost is affordable. I found a jacket a few months ago that was unique, colorful and very stylish.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Oct. 16, 2019

I bought $160 worth of clothing from them and when I received the items, I was missing a $60 wrap coat and instead received a small child's shirt? I called and they said they would not help me with the missing coat because they needed to receive this ridiculous children's shirt back to their warehouse first. I said I would be happy to return the item I DID NOT ORDER, but in the meantime, how are you going to right your mistake about the missing coat I paid for? They said they will not be able to help me at all right now, but once the item is received back to the warehouse, we can go from there and they can review the situation? WOW.

Meanwhile, they have my money and I have no coat. They never offered to send a replacement coat and they refused to refund me. They also said I had to email a picture of the incorrect item to them, and they would review it in 5 business days and decide if they want to send me a prepaid label or not. So basically, I paid my own money to ship back their mistake item with no refund for my missing coat in sight. I spoke to 6 different customer service agents, and not one was remotely helpful. They all refused to let me speak to a manager. I've sent about a dozen emails and no resolution at all.

They have my money and it seems that's really all they care about. I kind of wonder if this is some scam to send customers "wrong items" or incomplete orders, make them jump through hoops with a million calls and emails to try and get it fixed, meanwhile they just keep your money. There's a reason this company is going bankrupt and I should have followed my gut to stay away since that news. Sad they are now resorting to stealing from their customers. I'm gonna dispute it with my card company and NEVER SHOP AT FOREVER21 AGAIN. Ridiculously enough, I'm supposedly a "VIP customer"... and my experience here shows you just how much that means to them. Laughable. BUYERS BEWARE!

Reviewed Oct. 16, 2019

Great store. On the other hand have more plus size clothing for all women and they have great prices of everything in store and huge sells almost every day. Overall they sell mostly small women clothing.

Reviewed Oct. 15, 2019

I enjoyed myself but I have heard the 21 might close their doors. Will be disappointed if this happens. I have heard that quite a few retail stores have been on the list of stores that will be closing.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Oct. 14, 2019

The store was clean and the sales clerks were friendly and helpful. The clothing was attractive and well organized with colors that I like. My purchase was smooth and wait time was short. The clothing has held up fine after being washed and has not faded, the clothing still looks new after the first wash.

Reviewed Oct. 13, 2019

I love Forever 21. The clothes are not expensive, therefore I can shop frequently. The quality of the clothes is good for what you pay. I love the fashion and the fact it isn't only for size 1 customers. The closes that are at a size 12 are for the most part true to size. The customer service was excellent. The only thing I can suggest is the fitting rooms to be cleaned up.

PriceOnline & App

Reviewed Oct. 12, 2019

Good quality at great prices. They have all sizes. The jeans and leggings are great and love the quality. They have all variety of clothes, shoes, jewelry. Also they have an app Forever 21 and you can buy too at the app they have coupons, great discounts.

Reviewed Oct. 11, 2019

The merchandise is current and definitely varied. The stores are always well stocked and not messy looking. There is always a lot of merchandise in the stores which is a good thing for a shopper, but it takes time to get through everything and hunt for the type of item you're looking for, things are not very categorized/organized. The clothing and accessories are appropriately priced for their quality. This is a quantity over quality type of store.

Reviewed Oct. 10, 2019

The selection of clothing is a wide range and they have great prices, although the quality isn't the best but it makes it through a year or two. I especially like this store because it caters to all sizes, including plus sizes as that is more harder to find in stores.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Oct. 10, 2019

Shopping at Forever 21 the selection is great, the staff has always been great too but the quality of the clothes they have is not good at all. I have purchased online and in-store several times and none of the clothes there seem to last, it is very cheaply made and prices are not worth it.

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2019

Low cost and various selections for younger and older women in clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc. You can either shop there physically or online. I would shop there again and one of my favorite sports bras/bras is from Forever 21.

Sales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2019

Store is a little bit messy, and sales associates are always in a rush. I do love the different varieties and styles of clothes they have. The prices are too high for the quality of clothes you receive. Close usually have loose threads or holes.

Reviewed Oct. 8, 2019

It’s ok store. Cheap but quality is cheap and everything is all over the place and on floor. I also found some clothes that were dirty. Not organized to me. U have to look over. For instance I Find a shirt I like but need a different size and it’s not on the rack. It’s probably in a different area or different rack so I have to look. No associate on floor to help with anything.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2019

With the news of Forever 21's impending Canadian closures, I thought it would be a good time to shop the resulting sale prices and placed an order online. As was and continues to be advertised as a banner on the sale activewear page, all sale activewear is an additional 30% off the sale price. Promotional code 'SPORT30' is to be applied, however, this code is invalid. I was instructed by a customer service agent over the phone to place the order and forward a screenshot of the promotion to their customer service department, who would refund the balance upon review. Customer service emailed me back saying the promo code is expired and all promo codes must be applied at the time of the order - contrary to what the phone agent told me.

I emailed them back reiterating what the phone agent told me, as well as letting them know the promotion is still clearly plastered on the sale activewear page.

They have not responded to any further emails, laughed me off the phone, and to add insult to injury - my order is nowhere to be found. I received a confirmation of shipment email and yet when I click on the tracking number, the Canada Post page says 'this number does not exist' -- and as expected, they're absolutely useless at locating the order. HORRIBLE experience and despite the closing Canadian stores, I will never order from Forever 21 online again.

Staff

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2019

Very nice place. Very nice people. Showed me everything under their 4 walls. Took my time and made a decision and made a purchase to my liking. What a great selection. Would truly recommend such a store.

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2019

I felt that the store’s layout was a bit confusing as to what section I would find what I was looking for. The Jewelry room was nice, a bit overwhelming but cool concept like being in a big closet or dressing room.

Staff

Reviewed Oct. 6, 2019

I noticed lately that employees at Forever 21 seem to discriminate shoppers. I have shopped at Forever 21 for years but as I age I see that employees at some stores ignore me or when asked a question they not only do not look at me but their answers are short and then a walk away. I am saddened by this action.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Oct. 6, 2019

The Store has great items, most of them good prices, some high, but the bad thing is customer service, employees are not pleasant at all. Great merchandise, but they should put more emphasis and giving more sale incentives and treat customer better.

Reviewed Oct. 5, 2019

Forever 21 has a wide selection of clothes and at amazing prices. I never leave this store without buying at least several items. Their accessories are also awesome. It is by far the best store in the mall for women's clothing.

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2019

I ordered 5 or 6 shirts from the website to then discover they didn't even ship to my address. Finally got the package and at the same time and e-mail confirming a refund of everything? Now I want to return some stuff and don't even know how to go about it??? So much missing, very poorly organized and the customer service is either unhelpful or doesn't even exist since not a single soul answers your e-mails back.

Verified purchase

Reviewed Aug. 25, 2019

I’ve ordered from Forever 21 a couple times before and I’ve received my package within two and a half weeks. Most recently I tried to have a package be shipped to the store and it’s been over 20 days since I’ve placed the order. Customer service is hard to contact and will not tell me where my package is. I think customer service could be way better. I will definitely be shopping elsewhere.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Aug. 12, 2019

Ordered a package from Forever 21 Global store 4 months ago and never received it. Contacted customer service 3 weeks after the order as the tracking information was never updated. They said they will check with the carrier and file a claim on lost package. 4 months later and numerous follow up emails with them, still did not give me the refund and only replied was they are checking with the carrier. This is absolutely unacceptable! I had to email them every now and then just to get the same response. They made their customers wait endlessly and probably hope that they will just give up and stop asking for the refund somehow. Total Scam!!!!

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Aug. 6, 2019

Never in my life have I waited two weeks for a package. Insanely slow shipping. You guys need to do better or Fashion Nova is going to put you out of business. I won't be shopping on your website again.

Reviewed Aug. 5, 2019

Received a damaged item, called customer service about the return the day it was received, told to return for full refund.. Received $1.61 return credit after two shipping charges deducted. Called customer service again. Told the belt being returned was declined. Avoid this Company, never purchase anything for you will lose in the end. The only bright side was this was a very minimum purchase. Never, ever order an item with an online only return policy. Never shopping there FOREVER...

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2019

So I ordered from Forever 21 and I ordered on the 23 and my package was suppose to arrive on the 29. And when I look at my tracking it’s said “in transit arriving late" and it hasn’t come yet. And idk where it is so I’ll update you guys.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2019

On July 22nd I placed an order with Forever 21, reviewed my order and everything looked fine. Received my shipping email, all good up to that point. I was supposed to get my package on July 29th. Checked the tracking and it said delivered to my front door, totally excited opened the door and my package was not there. Checked the tracking and it was delivered to and very old address where my toxic ex and his family live. I called Forever 21 and was told it was my fault for putting a wrong address. Told the very rude agent I did not add that address and their website changed it. I was called a liar and was told that all I needed to do was to go to the address and pick it up.

Once again told the agent I could not do that as my safety and security are at risk. The agent laughed at me and said I was out of luck. Asked for a refund and I was told no then asked for a reship and was told no. Contacted USPS and they tried to recall the delivery 3 times but the could not retrieve it. Called again Forever 21 and they told me they were going to email me an affidavit and they can process a refund. 48 hours later and no email. Called again on July 31st and spoke to "Supervisor" Saul and he was beyond rude and a total **, he said it's my fault and they will do nothing.

After 2 hours on the phone with Saul I requested for the call to be pulled and listened to, he placed me on hold for over 20 minutes. He came back and told me that they are going to listen to the call where I was promised the affidavit and a refund and if I was telling the truth Bertha was going to call me back with a resolution with 24 hours. I am not holding my breath. I will update this complaint as soon as I have more information. NEVER buying from FOREVER 21 again. They are thieves and scammers. I wish there was something that protects me as a consumer. Checked their entire site and there's no mention of issues like this or terms and conditions.

Reviewed July 18, 2019

I received an order with several items, but one of did not arrive. I contacted customer service three times through their website. I also email them with the detail info of my order. The website says clients should get a response within 24 hours. That was not my case. It's been several days already and I still don't know whether they will ever help me.

Customer ServiceCoverage

Reviewed July 16, 2019

I ordered a pair of sandals for an upcoming Atlantic City trip I had. I didn’t have them on for 5 minutes and they broke and I had no shoes the rest of the night. I went to the store to return them and the girls were very rude and made me feel stupid for trying to return them because “I wore them.” They said I could only return them through mail so I had to go through the entire process of printing the label, going to the post office and paying for shipping for shoes that broke on me. I called and emailed customer service multiple times about this and they’ve done absolutely nothing. I still haven’t gotten my money, my broken shoes are in the mail somewhere and this has been an absolute nightmare. I do not recommend shopping there. Their return/ exchange policy sucks.