2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.82/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Dollar Tree Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dollar Tree?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dollar Tree?

Original review: June 29, 2020

I meant to leave a review months ago so today after visiting Dollar Tree Store 2237 just want to congratulate Store Manager and staff for an excellent store showing. The store years ago was really Trashed by customers. Not kept up. Today walking in all products lined up at attention on the shelves. I know you have to go beyond the job to make it look so good. So appreciated by this Super Satisfied Customer!

Original review: May 20, 2020

Stopped at 'my' Dollar Tree at 16250 W. Main, Cut Off, LA for American flags and colorful spinners to pep up the deck for the Memorial Day holiday - also bought a selection of nuts for nut butters as an extra treat to go with the white cheddar crackers I bought there too - have already made the ice cream and sorbets from the frozen fruits I bought there a few weeks ago (unbelievably scrumptious, everyone should do it) - the entire buffet for all the fixings for the fancy sandwiches, deviled eggs and burgers and accouterments and condiments as well as the treats are all Dollar Tree purchases, it's much fun, very easy on the wallet, and most satisfying to serve like a professional caterer - Tracy and associates as Renee help make it a pleasure to shop there.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I enjoy shopping there because my total is always easy to calculate since all items are $1.00. I also feel very easy and not rushed in any way and the people who work there are very nice and personable.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Dollar Tree is my favorite store. They have a good selection at a very fair price. I shop Dollar Tree before I shop Walmart. I save lots of money shopping at Dollar Tree. The workers there where I shop are always very friendly. I feel good when I leave the store. I shop at the Hoquiam Wa. Location. To me it's a very nice store and overall a good company. That's my opinion.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

I placed an order to be shipped to the nearest store and the order was cancelled five days later. I placed another order of the same product to be shipped to me at my expense and it was never sent and 8 days later it was cancelled again and no one picks up the phone at customer service. I dont know what SKM Parent is doing but they are definitely not working! I would not recommend Dollar Store to anyone!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

My 11/8 receipt has a website for Customer Reviews. On 11/18 this website says Dollar Tree Reviews are closed. I find this Poor Customer Service. And, giving Dollar Tree Customer Feedback from their website with my Android Smartphone Doesn't Work!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

Tuesday, November 17, 2020. I used the bathroom in the store on Lake Street in Addison, IL and it was filthy. It looked like the floor has never been washed and the toilet and sink were disgusting. The soap dispenser was not working either. As I left the store I notified the store manager on duty and he just said he was going to lock the door. I feel that bathrooms are needed for customers and a little maintenance goes a long way. I did not feel that the manager listened to my concerns and just blew me off. If you need to use the bathroom at this store bring your Lysol and rubber gloves with you.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

Please read until the end!!! I honestly love the Dollar Tree, however, there’s this one Dollar Tree in particular that I feel gives the store brand a bad name. I went in today (October 13th) to get a Halloween decoration. I noticed boxes that were packaged up where the Halloween decorations use to be. So I asked an employee about the Halloween decorations and she pointed to area where the boxes were and said “We’re all sold out. That’s (pointing to packaged boxes) where the Halloween decorations were.” When I went to look, they had packaged up all the Halloween decorations to put out the Christmas decorations. You could see the Halloween label through the clear tape from the poorly packaged bleach boxes that they used. So I took pictures. My question is, is this a company wide practice lie or just this particular store? It’s only the 13th, plenty of time for people to still purchase Halloween items.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

I had the opportunity to spend 200 on classroom paints to distribute for distance learning, so I ordered 6 packs of 36 in a hurry, and paid $72 for express shipping. I tried one out as soon as I got one (which I should have done before I did this), and ...

- The brush bristles are made of plastic and don't hold water.
      - The paints are chalky, and they don't come off of the brush easily, and when they do come off, they don't spread.
      - They are opaque, so rather than blending and giving dimension, they block out the colors behind them and cover any outlines.

- These are extremely chalky, and they don't function as regular watercolor paints. Even using the best quality paper and a regular watercolor brush, it is impossible to make them function.

Obviously I wanted my money back on time to buy more paints for my students, so I called customer service. Monday: Customer service said they would fill out a form for me and they'll call me back. Tuesday: no call back. Wednesday: Customer service said the first lady did not do it, but they would do it again. Thursday: no call back. Friday: Customer service said the Wednesday person filled the form out wrong. Monday: I got a voicemail simply stating that I'm stuck with them, according to their terms and conditions, all sales are final.

Original review: July 30, 2020

I've never seen this store so up to date, clean, and filled, with lots of merchandise, until the New Store Manager, Danny **, took over! I've been shopping at this store for years, and it was always disgusting, merchandise all over the place and out of place, shelves empty. But after Mr. ** took over the store in July of 2020, he turned it upside down! What a great Store Manager, Danny **, is! He greets customers, hears their concerns, and is a great person to talk to. If he EVER leaves this store, in Suffolk Downs, Revere, Mass., it will never be the same, and my family and friends will go elsewhere! The fact that he served our country for 18 years in the Navy, makes it even better! God bless this great Store Manager at Dollar Tree, #04119.

Dollar Tree Company Information