3.70/5

379 Dollar Tree Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 1, 2019

This store was well stock of items I would buy. This is clean and well in con. The hours are great because they are open long time during the week. I like that. The staff are very helpful and are very nice to speak to. I would recommend this store in Stevens Point WI 54467.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

Ever since it's opened here in Canton South Ohio, I am a frequent customer. This is one of the few Dollar stores that is always clean and very well stocked, employees and especially management is friendly and very helpful, it's much appreciated!

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

While at the store I spoke to 2 ladies Judy and Linda, they were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable of all my questions. This Dollar Tree store is by far the cleanest and most organized I've been in. I will shop there again.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I haven't shop here for a while. The store was looking bad. There was nearly no merchandise. I went back 2 weeks ago and the store is looking great. I found a lot of items that I love and some new ones too. The new manager Jose is very nice and he show me some party supplies I was looking for, he was very polite and help me a lot. I can tell you he is amazing. Thank you. I will be back for sure.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

The Dollar Tree store in Federal Way, WA; has a new manager named Randy. Over the last several months, starting last spring, I can see definite positive changes in the store. Randy has rearranged much of the product in the store to make it easier to find various items, there are some new items for sale AND the store is a lot of cleaner. One morning I walked in and it appeared the floors had been professionally cleaned. (If not, then they did a heck of a mopping job...) I have seen Randy in the store 7 days a week, working tirelessly to make it a better shopping experience. I wanted to let him know that this is appreciated.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dollar Tree?

Original review: July 30, 2019

I was just in your South High store in Columbus, Ohio and the manager on duty was rude and nasty. She was yelling at the employees, one even walked out on her because she was running her mouth. Which I don't blame her. I left without buying anything. Something needs to be done about the management of that store or you're going to lose a lot of business.

Original review: July 20, 2019

They used to want to know about your in store experience, and provide a way to give it right on the receipt. Now, there is no way to do it. I’ve searched the Dollar Tree website, and finally found a link that says: “Who to contact if you had a bad experience.” But when you click on it, it says that the page has timed out and won’t allow you to proceed. So I’ll do it here:

The store # is 2779 in Clemmons NC. Sales associate: **. Date 7/18/19. ** is rude to customers. I asked her twice how she was doing, and she totally ignored me, and only said the words that she is required to say. “Did you find everything ok?” Never made eye contact, never smiled. And when she gave me the receipt, never said thank you, never said anything. Just held out the receipt as she was turning to the next customer. With a frown on her face. I would not want her to work in my store. People base their opinion of the store by how they were treated.

Original review: July 18, 2019

The Leesville Louisiana store zip code 71459, is the worst Dollar Tree I have ever been inside! It is filthy dirty. The floor is sticky with spills all over it. The shelves are messy and the entire store is in disarray. There are always boxes and messes everywhere. I use to enjoy shopping here, but I won’t anymore. I’ll drive 20 more minutes to the next town.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I ordered this product 7/12 online using expedited shipping & after 5 days I have no product or shipments! I called & was told my item was at the warehouse which is pointless if it's not at my house... I called customer service and the manager hung up stating they don't guarantee delivery.. That's pathetic that the people are allowed to have a job doing customers how they do! Customer service is no help! Manager going to dismiss my issues as though I was just talking... Instant nasty attitude when I'm the one that should be upset..

It's really sad and I will literally write until my money is back on my card! I don't even want the items anymore because the customers have already complained and start leaving negative comments!! I could vomit in my mouth. I beyond upset right now!!! Told them to cancel my order and they stated they I couldn't get a confirmation on the cancellation... It's sad.. Only thing I got was confirmation that they pulled my money.. It's truly pathetic and I will complain until they get their act together! They reeled me in with fast shipping all to spit in my face and send nothing!! I can't even dispute with PayPal..!! Sad sad sad.. I knew I shouldve never ordered from this bs site with their ridiculous customer service!!

Original review: July 14, 2019

The store was a total mess and the new store manager there was of no help to the one cashier. The line was all the way down the aisle and she just sat in the office when the cashier asked for help several times.

Dollar Tree Company Information