Dollar Tree

• 3%
  • 7%
  • 76%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dollar Tree?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dollar Tree?

Reviewed June 25, 2024

Store #5026. I walked into a very clean store, employees and staff very friendly and willing to help the customers out. I will return for business and tell my family and friends to shop and buy in the store. The store is well maintained for cleanliness and the shelves are always full and nicely organized. My store is a 5-star excellence.

Reviewed June 2, 2024

Dollar Tree store at 2650 Beach Blvd in Biloxi Mississippi was like one big pile of stuff. A lot of merchandise was just thrown onto the shelves like in the book area of the store. Store needs a good cleaning and organized very badly. Half drunken drinks were all over store.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed May 18, 2024

Does anybody say Thank you anymore? I am so sick and tired of hearing "Have a good one" after my purchase. It's everywhere I go. I work in retail and we were always taught to thank the customer for their purchase. It makes me not want to shop anywhere. This is why I use self checkout anywhere I can so I do not have to deal with a cashier that hates their job and their life in general. I want to tell them to go home if they do not want to be there.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

I'm so tired of this store I frequent. Store #7467. Ironically I was on the team that opened and built this store in my area. I helped promote it. It was great. Clean, friendly, professional. I later left for other employment since then the management seems to flex their muscles. As I walked to the cashier had my cash out and she says loudly "on a budget again I see". I thought it's none of your business. She was extremely unfriendly. The manager seemed to take pride in the bully like behavior due to the fact that we have conflict of interest. I really like Dollar Tree and we won't go anymore because of the immature sneers and remarks.

Reviewed May 12, 2024

I was in the Dollar Tree store in Mount Joy, PA on 5/11/24. The store was an absolute mess. Not only were there unpacked boxes but everything was scattered everywhere. Also I didn’t see one person working except when someone peeked out of the office to comment to a friend shopping. It looked like a tornado ran through the shelves.

Reviewed May 10, 2024

I shop at store 5090. There is a cashier that is the best. Her name is Asante. She is patient and curious. Everyone likes her. If Dollar Tree has an awards program she should be nominated. She is the great

Reviewed May 5, 2024

Just bought a sack of Werther's sugar free candies. They had 25 candies in bag, also had new bags the same candies inside but new bags only have 12 candies inside. They do this all the time with their products. They raised their prices 25 cents and cut the products they sell by half.

Reviewed May 5, 2024

I'm literally still in the parking lot upset at this employee. I didn't show any sign of aggression nor raise my voice. I simply had a question about an item (Carpet Foam cleaner). The cashier Tina became agitated and completely disrespected me so I decided to leave the item and yet still purchase my other items. No wonder this place has gone down the drain. Keep employees like this or not train properly then I rather drive somewhere else.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed April 26, 2024

My toddler was wearing a mask she found in the toy area, but I told her she couldn't have it, so when I took it off this "new" manager tells me she needs it so it can be put in with defectives, and that was it. Also, came across rude. So, I turned around and told her maybe she should throw all of the toys away since that's what kids do. She lies to my face, talks over me, and says it's because there's no tag. Lol it's DT, IT'S A DOLLAR! She continues to talk unprofessionally over me, saying she never said what I think she meant, NOPE, but she was never clear, so we made a scene.

The problem is, her attitude towards customers, not kindly telling me, "I'm sorry, the mask needs to be sanitized, so if you could..." or maybe not telling me at all. I don't have a snotty kid, and my 3 year old is always good and not rambunctious even a little bit. So, I asked her for her name, and she refused to tell me and turned her name tag around. I'll find it out and be reporting her to corporate. She's CLEARLY NOT qualified for the job of any management position.

Reviewed April 16, 2024

I was shopping for party supplies and craft supplies a couple days ago, at my local Dollar Tree in Tillicum Mall, Victoria BC. Realizing when I got home, that I was missing something I’d just bought elsewhere in the mall, I went back the next day in hopes someone had turned it in. I was not hopeful. Well…not only did CJ, the cashier, say it WAS still there, he remembered the brand! OK, so it was only a 12 pack of toilet paper, but CJ’s sincere thoughtfulness was truly commendable. As soon as he was relieved from the cashier desk, he went to the back storage and brought it to me. I also noticed how well he interacts with other staff. In this day and age, we need more CJs in every store. Caring employees = Repeat Customers.

Dollar Tree Company Information