2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

3.9/5 (451 ratings)

About Dollar Tree

Dollar Tree Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dollar Tree?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dollar Tree?

Original review: April 23, 2021

This store number 5289 is so well organized and clean compared to some of the other stores. Their selections are always great and of course there are their prices. I love Dollar Tree. The help is also always very professional.

Original review: April 9, 2021

On April 8, 2021 Thursday I, Christopher ** went The Dollar Tree located on 3030 11th St. Rockford, Illinois 61109. To purchase hot dog buns and other supplies for a BBQ at my job. But while eating and readying the hot dogs and other BBQ supplies. I had noticed the two packs of hot dogs I had purchased from The Dollar Tree. WERE MOLDED (actually while me and another co-worker were eating them).

What compensation is The Dollar Tree Incorporated going to offer for this? BECAUSE I WAS EMBARRASSED! AND THAT'S SICKENING. ON TOP BEING A HEALTH HAZARD (who wants to eat moldy bread). Also; the staff that The Tree employs is rude. So I do not wish to travel back to the store with this issue. When I could go directly to the media and your corporate offices.

Attached is proof of purchase. And pictures of the moldy hot buns The Dollar Tree sold me. Be Advised: This is common in your stores (selling moldy bread). And to prove this; I'll be going to another Dollar Tree location in Rockford Illinois and taking pictures of their moldy hot dog buns as well. Thank you for your help and time. And have a wonderful day.

Sincerely: Christopher **

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

It was 8:55pm when I entered Dollar Tree, store #6193 (Hillsborough nj) on 2/22/21. I needed just a few things, one being a simple piece of felt, which I'm certain I've seen there before. I quickly grabbed the other items I needed between 2 aisles that were next to each other. I overheard a woman who I assumed was a customer, by the way she was swearing throughout her conversation (with who she was having the conversation with, I have no idea. Once I saw the older woman the first time she yelled at me about being closed, I realized it was HER voice that I heard, with all the swearing.) and tried asking the younger of the 2 women, if she could help me find the felt.

The older woman heard me, and completely talked right over the younger one, yelling "WE ARE CLOSED" at me, 3 times in a row! So I said, "mam I understand that, and I'm ready to checkout, I just need to know if you even sell felt". She stopped making eye contact with me even, and DEFINITELY was not going to answer my question no matter HOW MANY TIMES I ASKED.

So she's ringing my items up, and I was being as calm as I could at that point, when I asked "do you THINK YOU COULD JUST TELL ME IF YOU SELL FELT, SO I KNOW IF I SHOULD COME BACK IN THE MORNING?" Nope. No response. It was as if I wasn't there, or as if she didn't hear me OR see me. Talk about passive aggressive behavior! I worked in customer service for 5 years, and It didn't matter HOW annoyed I got at a customer, they would've never been able to tell. It didn't matter HOW BAD of a day I might've been having, as far as my coworkers and customers were concerned, It was a delightful day!

I don't know what is happening in this world, but people don't seem to value the work they do anymore, WHATSOEVER. I'm 37 and that older cashier at dollar tree had to be appx 55+? If I know better, then she most certainly should too! I asked the woman for her name, to which I was met with no response, and yet again, not even eye contact. I started getting louder every time I asked and let her know I wasn't leaving the store, until I got her name. She mumbled it to me and I have no clue what she said, but I knew it would be on my receipt. (which I don't normally need, so I typically choose to not print it, but this time I knew I was going to need the info from it.)

The cashiers name is Talat, and because of how unbelievably rude she was to me, I will no longer shop at that dollar tree location. I am an extremely understanding and empathetic person, but there was literally NOTHING that warranted the attitude I received from her, all because I had a question and it was 9:01pm.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

We went to the Dollar Tree on Military Trl in West Palm Beach, what a mess, the line was long, one cashier, other employees just walking around doing nothing, the manager here does not care. He would not open other cashier lanes, made us all wait so long. This store is a mess. The items are cheap and of bad quality. Almost all Dollar Trees are bad. On BBB they have a very bad review and a D+ BBB rating, it makes sense. It is almost impossible to find a good Dollar Tree in the USA, the service is horrible, the lines are long, the stores are trashed, and employees and management do not care. A real mess! Not fun to go to if you want peace.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

After I left Walgreens, there was a fat dude (heavyweight) standing at the corner of the mall right as one exits the store and turns right. He stood with his foot on the column blocking the sidewalk. There was just barely enough room to walk past him. To avoid the energy that was entering me I walked into the driveway of the parking lot. Not at all thinking, I was thinking that could have been a hazard. Glad there were no vehicles. Then, I saw a young ** person walking the sidewalk. He started at the same place I did before I walked through the parking lot. I noticed his timing as soon as I was 250 ft away from the Dollar Tree door. It was irritating immediately. I spit and slowed so that he could go into the store out of my way.

Soon as I get in, he was there and it was like he was following me. I went to the back of the store, he was there. I tried to avoid him, I went down another aisle, he was there. I backed up and went a different way. Of course, as I went to what I thought was the end of the line, I could see him contemplating what to do next in the back of the store. The dollar tree is normally an easy shop. I go in, I know what I want. I grab what I want and no matter what I buy or how long the lines, they get me out of the store immediately. Today it was approaching 4 PM. There was 1 person ringing at aisle 2. I pulled out my camera and started recording. My first thought was an angry one. Moron. It wasn't loud, I was just recording. I looked around at the amount of people that were there.

There were about 30-40 customers waiting in line. I called out, "any other people here today?" The person in aisle 2 says, "I'm the only person the others called in sick." A few minutes go by, he calls for assistance. I woman goes to aisle 4 or 5 about 2 minutes after the call. There were two other people in the store at the time the line was ill. They had to either be on break, just signing in or something. I'd never seen them before. One just kept walking around like there was no need for assistance. The other came just a few minutes after 4 and signed in to open a 3rd line.

Now the line was moving. I stayed in line 2. Of course, it was disorganized. Although the social distancing signs are on the floor people were fluently standing in an aisle blocking others from shopping there. I damn near got into it with two females about the line, waiting for #2. Then wouldn't you know it? ... The guy that I was irritated by, was standing right behind me. He didn't get in another line, he stays right behind me. At this point, I wanted to start arguing with him, but, I don't.

Now, it's my turn at the register. He rings at regular speed. Then, he starts ringing the same item twice and grabbing the second same item, and placing it in the bag without ringing it. I paid for the food with EBT, it went through. Then tried to use the EBT cash there was a problem. I used the other card and it went through. #2 asks me if I want my receipt. I said yes. He pulls my EBT balance, looks at it, and aloud says, "you have a large amount on here, not sure why it didn't work." I asked him does he normally looks at people's balance and read it allowed? I tell him, I wouldn't do it again. He says is that a threat. I said do you have a name. He says, Dan. Then, Dan starts telling me I can go ahead and grab my receipt... All in all, it was the most angering experience I've ever had in the Dollar Tree. I hope for better employees.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I bought laundry detergent that I thought was soap and was using it to wash something today only to discover that it was not soap. It didn't sud nor dissolve on the wet cloth. They need to find out what is really in those boxes. The water I bought also had a pungent odor. They need to ensure that the water they are selling their customers are of good quality before they put them on the shelf.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

Every time I call I have a problem. 1st call: couldn't place an order b/c the CSR couldn't hear me and put my name wrong for the credit card, said she didn't didn't know what else she could do. Hung up & ordered online. 2nd call was to cancel 1 item, CSR told me they had to cancel entire order and reorder the items I wanted, when I went to reorder (on the same call) I was told to out of stock and that's all she could do, hung up ordered on-line & sent in tax exempt info immediately. 3rd call, 3 days later (as advised) to follow up on tax exempt. Was told it'll be escalated "that's all I can do". Items arrived broken and still w/o tax exempt, 4th call; was told the that a refund would be processed for broken items and taxes (that should have not have been charged) in 2-3 days.

No refund was processed so I brought the broken items to the store thinking they needed them back, store could not process but called Customer Service to escalate the issue for me again. 5th call, was told that they see the escalation and that it should be done in 2-3 days, I clarified "today is Wednesday so by Monday I should have an email with the updated receipt" (reflecting the refund for the taxes that they should not have charged and the refund for the broken items). "Yes."

6th call, gave them an extra day, still no email with refund. Was told that by CSR that it will be escalated, I explained that it's been escalated 4 times over the last 1.5 month and still no resolution, I would like to get t resolved today. Sent to Call Center Supervisor. Was told it was escalated, I explained, it was escalated 4 times and asked what can be done to get it resolved now. Was told "that's all I can do". I explained again that I have been told several times the issues was escalated and still no resolution so can I talk to the escalation team? No, he doesn't have a number for the escalation team, it's all on computer.

I asked for a copy of the escalation to be sent to me, "no, I don't have an escalation number to give you". I asked again, what can be done besides being told for the 4th time that it is being escalated to actually give me proof that it is being escalated? I was told nothing, I asked for a screenshot to be sent, I was told, "No, that is all I can do," Then I was told that 2-3 business days means 48 hours, and that is business hours so actually that is 6 business days, not 2-3 days. A company that does not give their customer service department the ability to actually resolve issues that has an escalation process that is a month and a half behind has lots of issues, hiring incompetent customer service reps being one.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

I placed an order to be shipped to the nearest store and the order was cancelled five days later. I placed another order of the same product to be shipped to me at my expense and it was never sent and 8 days later it was cancelled again and no one picks up the phone at customer service. I dont know what SKM Parent is doing but they are definitely not working! I would not recommend Dollar Store to anyone!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

My 11/8 receipt has a website for Customer Reviews. On 11/18 this website says Dollar Tree Reviews are closed. I find this Poor Customer Service. And, giving Dollar Tree Customer Feedback from their website with my Android Smartphone Doesn't Work!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

Tuesday, November 17, 2020. I used the bathroom in the store on Lake Street in Addison, IL and it was filthy. It looked like the floor has never been washed and the toilet and sink were disgusting. The soap dispenser was not working either. As I left the store I notified the store manager on duty and he just said he was going to lock the door. I feel that bathrooms are needed for customers and a little maintenance goes a long way. I did not feel that the manager listened to my concerns and just blew me off. If you need to use the bathroom at this store bring your Lysol and rubber gloves with you.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

Please read until the end!!! I honestly love the Dollar Tree, however, there’s this one Dollar Tree in particular that I feel gives the store brand a bad name. I went in today (October 13th) to get a Halloween decoration. I noticed boxes that were packaged up where the Halloween decorations use to be. So I asked an employee about the Halloween decorations and she pointed to area where the boxes were and said “We’re all sold out. That’s (pointing to packaged boxes) where the Halloween decorations were.” When I went to look, they had packaged up all the Halloween decorations to put out the Christmas decorations. You could see the Halloween label through the clear tape from the poorly packaged bleach boxes that they used. So I took pictures. My question is, is this a company wide practice lie or just this particular store? It’s only the 13th, plenty of time for people to still purchase Halloween items.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

I had the opportunity to spend 200 on classroom paints to distribute for distance learning, so I ordered 6 packs of 36 in a hurry, and paid $72 for express shipping. I tried one out as soon as I got one (which I should have done before I did this), and ...

- The brush bristles are made of plastic and don't hold water.
- The paints are chalky, and they don't come off of the brush easily, and when they do come off, they don't spread.
- They are opaque, so rather than blending and giving dimension, they block out the colors behind them and cover any outlines.

- These are extremely chalky, and they don't function as regular watercolor paints. Even using the best quality paper and a regular watercolor brush, it is impossible to make them function.

Obviously I wanted my money back on time to buy more paints for my students, so I called customer service. Monday: Customer service said they would fill out a form for me and they'll call me back. Tuesday: no call back. Wednesday: Customer service said the first lady did not do it, but they would do it again. Thursday: no call back. Friday: Customer service said the Wednesday person filled the form out wrong. Monday: I got a voicemail simply stating that I'm stuck with them, according to their terms and conditions, all sales are final.

Original review: July 30, 2020

I've never seen this store so up to date, clean, and filled, with lots of merchandise, until the New Store Manager, Danny **, took over! I've been shopping at this store for years, and it was always disgusting, merchandise all over the place and out of place, shelves empty. But after Mr. ** took over the store in July of 2020, he turned it upside down! What a great Store Manager, Danny **, is! He greets customers, hears their concerns, and is a great person to talk to. If he EVER leaves this store, in Suffolk Downs, Revere, Mass., it will never be the same, and my family and friends will go elsewhere! The fact that he served our country for 18 years in the Navy, makes it even better! God bless this great Store Manager at Dollar Tree, #04119.

Original review: July 27, 2020

Hi my name is Eric **... I visited (Dollar Tree) on 7020 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95823 on July 24th, 2020 around 6 PM. While shopping I needed to use the Restroom and I asked ** who was running the Register if I could use the Restroom. (Note) I’m in a Wheelchair with a C4 Spinal Cord Injury, also I have a Syrinx around my Spinal Cord that puts pressure causing Pain and Impacts everything in my body due to the level of Injury... Well she tells me it isn’t for the Public and just says sorry and doesn’t explain anything further. Then the Manager ** comes and says, "You can’t because the sink is broken," and since Covid-19 is around I cannot use it because I can’t wash my Hands.

I get 2 different reasons why I can’t, then I’m thinking to myself well how do you wash your hands, do you not wash your hands? Do you use sanitizer because I always carry sanitizer and use it, do you just walk around with dirty hands which is nasty and should be a Health Concern since your touching things in the Store and even if I don’t use the restroom just being in the store that hundreds of people enter and touch everything is a risk so what is worse using the restroom or being in the store because they're both dangerous since Covid-19 is around so shouldn’t the Store be closed if the restroom is closed to the public since nobody is washing their hands in the store? It ridiculous that such a excuse was used to decline a Handicap the use of a restroom... Couldn’t she say, "Hey do you have sanitizer and if not buy some and I will let you use the restroom?" What is this world coming to, to decline a person in need?

I’m really upset and it's not only Wrong but Illegal to deny disabled people the restroom with conditions that could be life threatening... If I don’t use the restroom Autonomic Dysreflexia can occur, a sudden onset of Excessively high blood pressure. This is common in people with spinal cord injuries. We have to sit up or raise head so we’re looking straight ahead, loosen or take off tight clothing and accessories, empty bladder whether it’s urinating normally, using a foley catheter or catheter, use digital stimulation to empty the bowels. If this isn’t addressed it can cause seizures, retinal hemorrhage, pulmonary edema, renal insufficiency, myocardial infarction, cerebral hemorrhage and ultimately DEATH.

By the time I got done buying things and was seated in the SUV I ended up urinating on myself because it’s either hold it in and risk my health or just release on myself. I was treated wrong and this is discrimination and something needs to be done about the store policy and the people. I will be posting my experience where the public can see, so other disabled people will know what to expect from this store. I’ll be making a video on my YouTube channel about this because this should never have happened especially to disabled people.

Original review: July 23, 2020

The value proposition at Dollar Tree is an illusion. First of all, on multiple occasions I have not gotten what I ordered, instead, it was a smaller/fewer ounces container of the same or a poor substitute. This is a big deal when you are a charity ordering 100's of something only to get half the product you paid for and often times of poorer quality. Shipping is another problem, you place an order, and they say ground shipping is going to be over two weeks, so you pay extra (a lot) for expedited shipping, only to, when you're lucky, receive the product in 3-4 days with a ground shipping label on it, or worse yet, they profess that your order is on its way and that it must be 'lost in shipping', and then when you finally get it, the shipping label indicates it left their warehouse days after they said it was already on the road.

So these issues are consistent, not anomalies, and when you call Customer Service it takes multiple phone calls adding up to hours telling multiple people how you were ripped off, and even when you get them to say that they'll give you a refund, unless you call back several more times to press them it will never happen. Dollar Tree is genuinely the worst company I have ever done business with.

Original review: June 29, 2020

I meant to leave a review months ago so today after visiting Dollar Tree Store 2237 just want to congratulate Store Manager and staff for an excellent store showing. The store years ago was really Trashed by customers. Not kept up. Today walking in all products lined up at attention on the shelves. I know you have to go beyond the job to make it look so good. So appreciated by this Super Satisfied Customer!

Original review: June 26, 2020

Went into my local Dollar Tree. Was right away told I had to have a mask on. I said that I do not have to wear one. I was told I had to wear one or leave the store. I told the manager to watch her steps as she would find herself in a lawsuit, that the law is on my side on this issue. I refused to wear the mask and started to do my shopping. The manager was then loudly talking about people "like me" saying we are the ones getting others sick. I did not back down to this behavior and asked her why she is so anger. At this time. Other customers joined in saying things like "I cannot believe this guy: Etc." The disagreement lead to me being told that the police was being called. I left the store.

I later spoke on the phone with that manager, I wanted to understand why I was treated that way. I informed her that she was in the wrong to assume that I did not have a medical reason for not wearing a mask and that she should not assume anyone not wearing one does not have a reason. I told her the I do in fact have a medical and mental health reason and that the ADA protects people like "Me". She then tells me that private businesses are not regulated by the ADA and my information is incorrect. I have called MANY other Dollar Trees and asked their policies. ALL said they do require a mask. BUT would not confront a customer who is not wearing one, that they would not assume they did not have a medical reason. THAT is the correct answer. I find it funny that this manager does not seem to agree with Dollar Tree Corporate and moreover believes she does not have to follow ADA laws. I will be seeking legal action.

Original review: June 20, 2020

Dollar Tree has pretty amazing prices, but BE CAREFUL. The quality is often substandard. I got large cellophane storage bags there for a deal. They broke in six months. Their dishwashing liquid is very inexpensive, but it has about half the suds as commercial brands do. Need twice as much. Their dishtowels are a bargain, but they start falling apart in a year. That being said, their price on reading glasses is AMAZING, and the glasses are as good as what you get in other stores for VASTLY more money.

Original review: June 18, 2020

This afternoon (Thur 6/18) I visited Dollar Store # 4503 on Sandy Forks Rd in Raleigh NC. There was an unmasked woman w/ unmasked children who stood near me, within 6'. I asked her nicely to please give me six feet space. She turned to me and said "** You." I was stunned. She was quite loud about it. Several people turned. Another masked middle-aged woman approached me and said she heard and said that she had the same experience. Then a man approached me saying he had the same experience. I eventually found the "manager" ** upfront. She clearly had heard the woman. She told me to step aside while she filled a balloon for someone. After maybe three minutes, the customer who said "**" came near me and told me to go home. The manager said and did nothing.

Then the manager started calling me "love" and "sweetheart." I asked her to stop that. Her response was that she uses that name on everyone. I told her that I didn't like it and I considered it unprofessional. She came within a foot of me and continued to call me those names and said that she was doing the best she could. I disagreed. Another clerk, ** was not wearing a mask because she said it was too hot. Then she said she didn't have time for "this nonsense." I'm appalled that a customer was allowed to stay in the store and repeatedly insult several other customers by loudly saying "**." I'm also appalled that the manager did not about it, did not speak to that customer. I walked out of the store without making a purchase. I noticed several customers who heard the problem also dropped their items and left the store without purchasing. Is this what Dollar Store supports? I'd like to hear from someone about this.

Original review: May 20, 2020

Stopped at 'my' Dollar Tree at 16250 W. Main, Cut Off, LA for American flags and colorful spinners to pep up the deck for the Memorial Day holiday - also bought a selection of nuts for nut butters as an extra treat to go with the white cheddar crackers I bought there too - have already made the ice cream and sorbets from the frozen fruits I bought there a few weeks ago (unbelievably scrumptious, everyone should do it) - the entire buffet for all the fixings for the fancy sandwiches, deviled eggs and burgers and accouterments and condiments as well as the treats are all Dollar Tree purchases, it's much fun, very easy on the wallet, and most satisfying to serve like a professional caterer - Tracy and associates as Renee help make it a pleasure to shop there.

Original review: May 17, 2020

With the social distancing I understand the whole six feet apart, but while waiting in a long, slow line I stepped in front of the tape line to put a few things on the belt and was told to get back behind the line by the cashier. Very rudely and I was more than six feet from the people that were grabbing their bags and leaving. This cashier felt he had all kinds of authority to talk to me the way he did when I was telling him I’m trying to make space at the end of the line because people were piling up trying to get through and the lone was moving extremely slow. He tells me to do what he said and if I don’t like it to call the governor. He kept going on and on.

I finally told him to stop talking to me and let him know I will never return to that store. He said, "Good." He doesn’t care. As I went to pay with my card the card machine had a ziplock bag on it that everyone was touching and never was sanitized. Not to mention the carts are not being sanitized either. He then hands me my receipt and sarcastically says, "Thank you so much." I then said to stop being sarcastic and he told me no as he laughed at me. Something needs to be done with this cashier. I will NEVER return to a Dollar Tree after this experience.

Original review: May 7, 2020

Dollar Tree Upland @ 9:30 am, my shopping experience was unpleasant. The floors were very nasty I mean every aisle. The debit machine had plastic on it. Not being wiped after customer use, & no hand sanitizer.

Original review: April 17, 2020

Today I went into the Dollar Tree 6651 20 in Glen Burnie, Maryland to purchase some necessary items for my family. The manager, Eric, was highly unprofessional, using profanity towards myself and other customers. He stated that we were 'doing nothing' if we didn't have the exact mask face he had on and that we 'might be contaminating his store'. He further went on to say in front of the entire store and his employees that he was 'tired of this **' and tired of having 'to deal with small minds' as he questioned whether we could read. A gentleman came into the store with a face shield, some which are FDA approved. Eric yelled at the customer and told him he could not be in the store 'with whatever that was' he had on his face and 'couldn't he read the sign on the door'.

This unprofessional behavior is condescending, rude and very insensitive. When I inquired as to why other stores were allowing face coverings but not face masks as there was a wait time for them, Eric responded that they weren't following corporate direction and he 'didn't have time for this **, read!' I had a face covering as outlined by the Governor's Order #20-04-15-01. He pointed me out to the entire store and said I was 'doing nothing and don't come back unless I had a mask just like his'. Note: at no time did myself or any other customer be rude, loud, or condescending but Eric did not like to be questioned and responded with aggression. As there are other stores in my area, I will not be returning to this store and no longer support it. As a supporting, paying customer of over 10 years I will go where my business and money is appreciated and respected. Eric is a disgraceful representation of (Dollar Tree) management.

Original review: April 11, 2020

Dollar Tree 5115 W Washington St. Indianapolis, IN 46241. The employees at this store refused service to a women today while I was at this store and in Indiana this is perfectly legal. They can refuse service to anyone for any reason but as the women was exiting the store after being refused service the cashier decided to throw one last comment into the already heated conversation telling the woman she did not have to serve her **. At that point is when I decided to step in and told the woman it was unnecessary to make a comment about her race and that type of behavior is unacceptable and she should be ashamed of herself.

After paying for my items I was on my way to my vehicle when another Dollar Tree employee who had been following behind me yelled, "I just quit. I quit my job," throwing her hands up and challenging me to a fight in the parking lot. This entire store needs to be restaffed with people who know how to function properly in society. This is why the woman was refused service and asked to leave.

The women wanted to buy puzzles for her grandkids and the employee was working/restocking in that aisle and the customer got in the way I guess and the employee told her that puzzles aren't essential items anyway. To which the older lady said, "They're essential for me. My grandkids are bouncing off the walls under these stay at home orders and need something to occupy their time." Once the customer made her way to the checkout line and stood waiting behind me she and the women in front of me must've been together because she started to tell the women "The lady said these ain't essential items and I told her my grandbabies are going crazy and these are very essential for me".

While laughing a little the women in front of me said "oh yeah they just started doing that". Then the women behind me suddenly remembered she had forgotten something so she ran to grab it just as the employee that was stocking began yelling, "Get out. Get your ** out of here. You wanna run your mouth. It's not my job to help you occupy your kids and since you wanna run your mouth you can get out," and the lady said, "I'll leave after I pay for my items," and the employee said, "No. You'll leave now." Then the cashier started on the customer too saying, "I'm not going to cash you out so you better leave," and it was the cashier that made the comment about her race and it was the employee that was stocking shelves that followed me into the parking lot.

Original review: April 5, 2020

I am a Tax deferred Veteran in the State of Oklahoma. Each time my Wife or I come into Dollar Tree we must fill out a long Dollar Tree Form SSTGB Form # F0003 exemption Certificate (5-10-11). Normally I walk into a store show my State Exemption card and the Clerk types in my Exemption number on my transaction receipt and they verify this Card belongs it me. This type of procedure needs to be updated in your system for each Dollar Tree Transactions. This would speed up time for the Clerk to help other Dollar Tree shoppers at the check out Register.

Sincerely;

Steven

I appreciate your attention to correct this matter and other Tax Deferred Customers.

Original review: March 29, 2020

During these days of Social Distancing I find it appalling that you have disabled online ordering so you "can keep your stores as full as possible". I have always used your store for business supplies but may rethink that and will share this with others. You are FORCING people to contact others. I am BEGGING you to open Online ordering to help STOP the spread of this virus.

Original review: March 18, 2020

I placed an order for 2 cartons of tissues, as I have bought them before with no problems. Both my husband and myself are disabled and over 60, he is also in the middle of chemo, so we are unable to get out very often and order necessities in bulk. My order went through and I was given an order number. I received an email thanking me for the order and telling me it was being processed. I received another email 7 days later, stating one carton went on backorder, so I would be sent one and the other would be sent within 30 days. Then I received another email stating that my entire order had been cancelled, I would get nothing, and my charge would be credited. I cannot believe they charged me before even sending the order out, that they made me wait around 10 days before telling me, or that they decided people who placed orders later than mine deserved it more.

Now with the coronavirus problem, I am unable to even get Kleenex anywhere where I live--something that wasn't a problem 10 days ago. My husband needs these, they have taken away our options of getting them someplace else, but said we could reorder them at a later date, after the coronavirus threat is over. We need them now, not months down the road. I am so tired of dealing with this company, customer service is a joke. I will never buy anything from them again--either online or from a store.

Original review: March 6, 2020

Good morning: Today Friday March 6, 2020 I walked into your store #4177. The first you could hear is the manager (no name tag) and an associate having a personal work related inappropriate conversation that was very loud you could hear from the back of the store. A customer and her child were ready to check out and you could tell that she was very upset about her experience in the store that morning, she asked the associate if they had any more of a certain product, the associate asked the manager that was standing close by if they had any, the manager dismissively just said no, the customer asked, "When would you have more," annoyed said, "I don't know."

The customer turned and asked the associate if she was the manager and then called her out of name. The customer was unacceptable, but quite honest, I was thinking it. The manager told her to leave and she was pointing the finger at her and told her she had 3 seconds before called the police. The customer was gathering her things and her child to leave and the manager kept yelling at her to leave and not to forget her child. Well that unfortunately made everything worst because it turned the conversation to how she was ready to fight the customer, again very loud.

I approached the associate and asked for the corporate number, she asked why and I said I had my reason, she called the manager and asked for the number, the manager asked me why and again I said I had my reasons. She said she did not have it. I asked if I could provided feedback in private. She very loud said that I can say what I want right there, at the register. I told her that the customer was out of line and that was unacceptable, but that the customer behavior was not without provocation. Her response was "this is the way I am, this is the way I talk. I will not apologize for the way I act or what I talk about." I said ok and left. I left feeling like I was leaving a dangerous back alley where curse words are being used and talk about violence. My hope for this email is for the manager and associate to take a course in retail workplace environment and customer service. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

The dollar tree in Suwannee county...Live Oak Florida is a mess. The store stays dirty.. Stock always sitting on the aisles, went in on a Tuesday.. Stock piled everywhere.. Went back Wednesday and Thursday.. Same stock sitting in the same spot. Hadn't even been touched.. Clean it up.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I enjoy shopping there because my total is always easy to calculate since all items are $1.00. I also feel very easy and not rushed in any way and the people who work there are very nice and personable.

Dollar Tree Company Information