2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

3.9/5 (984 ratings)

About Costco

Costco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Costco?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Costco?

Original review: July 5, 2021

GE JS645FL5DS Range is perfect. Simmering without boiling works well for making bone broth (overnight). Range heats quickly to correct temperature. Easy to clean cook top. We have used it daily for 3 months with no issues. Previously had Samsung Gas range that was awful. Ordered online through Costco. Super easy order and delivery/ installation! Matte black has a nice look that goes well with our other stainless steel appliances.

Original review: June 12, 2021

I've been dealing with the Hearing Dept. at Costco in Brighton MI for 15 years. I just picked up my new hearing aids after having lost my last set. Made it through COVID with the face masks for well over a year. Trust me that masks and behind the ear hearing aids don't mix well - the mask wins. Went to dinner a few weeks ago and came away with lost hearing aids. Costco's Kirkland top of the line is not only top quality but super reasonable. The fact that they insure a lost set for folks like me is a huge plus. I called. They ordered the replacement set and I can again hear. On top of that, the service is always first rate. Friendly, professional and always fast and efficient. Costco's Hearing Service in Brighton is 5 Star Plus.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2021

I went to the Ancaster Hamilton store a day before the lockdown on Thursday April 8th 2021. I am disabled in a wheelchair. When I got there I was ready to wait in the long lineup as it was a beautiful day out, as I approached the lineup one of the workers from Costco came out and asked me to go to the front of the line and they would let me in. So I went ahead of other people as I didn’t know if there was a purpose for this as I could have waited in line like everyone else. When getting in to the building I noticed that there was no carts for wheelchairs so my sister went and got a regular one, as I have pushed them before.

Again one of the ladies came to me and replied “hold on” we will get someone to help you. That’s what she did, she got a gentleman worker to push the cart so that my sister could push me. I have to thank the Costco workers from Ancaster, from the bottom of my heart in helping me get in and out in 45 minutes as I have a suppressed immune system. With Covid 19 going on you can never be too sure. Thank you and stay safe Costco, you are the best.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

It’s clean, has products with warranty, low prices, cash back, really good quality, the Costco store also has gasoline near their store with the lowest prices for gasoline and products, and they provided the hand sanitizer at the beginning and every corner of their store, they sell anything from grocery to pharmacy to deli with fresh food that they make in front of you with the lowest price, their cashiers always polite, fast and friendly and they always know what they are doing, in the past 30 years of my grocery the cashier never asked for help. They are trained really well. I go to Costco 3 times a week. I feel comfortable to shop there. Their pharmacy is so fast and knowledgeable that I feel like I am in the hospital. I order my prescription, get my grocery, pick my prescription and leave. Love it.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

The vegetables are always fresh. Meats are always top notch. You can find any and all the things you need under one roof. Costco qualities in all of the merchandise is excellent. Customer services that is provided is always professional, helpful and friendly. That's is why I shop there more often than not.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

Several times contact Costco head office. I was laughed at and twisting me around for my membership, never gave me my credit points, they say they don't understand me, my address wrong, we send you again, just make fun of me as I am not native speaker. They issue credit, gift cards,

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

The Costco in Palm Desert, CA, is the worst one ever. Traffic is everywhere and car crashes sometimes happen in the parking lot. The workers are extremely rude and prejudice. One woman who is Hispanic with long black hair and a black jacket and a green shirt is mocking people's appearance and existence for no reason at near the door at around 2:36 PM. She might as well throw stuff at people while she's at it. Do NOT go to this Costco.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

I've had numerous problems after my delivery of a refrigerator with customer service regarding scheduling another service call because the doors needed to be reversed, and the bottom front grill/kickplate was not included with delivery. The communication is awful. I've been rerouted to different representatives who can't provide a definite answer, and emails with the same. And, the service men were not obliging. There hasn't been a solution to my problem for over a week after delivery. I will not order another appliance online. The customer service is horrendous. Beware of purchasing a major appliance online through Costco or be prepared to have problems. You get what you pay for.... Sometimes it's worth it to pay more to avoid these problems.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

Took 2 months to get my washer/dryer that was listed as a 7-10 day delivery on their website. Then when the day of the delivery finally came they contracted out the delivery to a 3rd party company without either asking or notifying me of such. I took the day off work for the item to be delivered. I'm a doctor and have a very busy schedule.

The delivery company was not able to deliver the items to my address because they never reached out to me ahead of time to find the logistics of my home and driveway. Nor did they ever provide me with a number of who I could contact to reach them. They were supposed to call the day before and didn't. They showed up at my house and with no effort to make things work announced they couldn't deliver the item and that I'd have to reschedule. Save yourself the time and don't buy appliances from Costco. Use a real appliance store like Best Buy/Lowe's/Home Depot. I've never had a problem with any of them. This was my first and last time buying an appliance from Costco. They should be embarrassed.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

Very fast to order. Glasses arrived one week later. Fit fine. Lenses are clear and sharp. The frames are lite and look great. They are Oakley, so are modern in style. Look like sunglass frames. The staff were very helpful.

Costco Company Information