3.72/5

270 Costco Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 12, 2019

Costco is the best place to buy groceries. I have bought the finest cuts of meat for special occasions, steaks that can be cut with a fork. But their other meat can be purchased at economy prices, that is still a cut above. Their fruit is right off the trees, fresh picked, colourful and crisp. Baked goods that are a meal in themselves, fresh and sweet, sandwich bread and breakfast treats. Cakes off the shelf or they will make it for you. Sections comprised of cheeses and tortillas, hams and fish. And all of this while eating and drinking free samples. Costco groceries can't be beat. And that is only the food section, they have a section for day goods of all kinds, books and jewellery, household goods and toys. See you there.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Costco is a customer service oriented store, they have specific product lines, great pricing, quality is of utmost concern for their SKUs and have an easy, guaranteed return policy. They are beginning to carry a lot more organic products, their meats are the best quality. You can easily shop for major items on their website. I've been a Costco customer for many years and as they expand their product lines, make deals with local vendors to supply Costco negotiated pricing on things like vacation and auto, I am grateful for my Costco membership. Quality of product and customer service guarantee are driving factors in the way they do business.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I have been enjoying my Costco experience so far. Most employees have been rather polite to be around. Except for a couple deli employees that decided to talk in unprofessional street slang with a dab of cussing using suburban slang to insult half of the people they called friends. Otherwise I have found most workers to be pleasant and professional.

I enjoy purchasing items in bulk sizes. This has really cut down on my grocery bill because I'm not purchasing these items as much at a traditional grocery store. Kirkland brand is hit or miss on quality compared to other stores. They don't sell everything and their prices are not all that great. Could you please give us a genetic store map of where items are? I'm learning the stores by wandering up and down each aisle until I stumble across what I need. I'd like to purchase more but often can't find it. I cannot get out of Costco for less than $200 even if I budget my self to 6-10 items. They rotate product so much it's difficult to find it.

Produce is excellent. The only downside is you have to purchase a large amount of it and it all ripens at once. You have 2-3 days to scarf it down or toss it out. Otherwise their product quality is fairly decent. Despite the massive crowds I found I tend to wait no less than five minutes in line. Some cashiers slow down and allow the customer to pay at their own pace. While others speed you through. Once I couldn't finish writing the check before I realized I was heading out the door.

Parking lot in the Tukwila, WA location is a terrible design. You have panhandlers and homeless at every in/out entrance. Drivers forget to yield to pedestrians and forget to look for them when they drive. Drivers often do more than the 10 mph limit for a parking lot. Could we please have more stop signs and speed bumps to slow these inconsiderate driers down?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Costco is the best place to shop for great deals. Always offers quality products at reasonable prices. Easy return policy. Great selection of items in all departments. Love the food demos, as it gives us a chance to taste the item before purchasing it. Especially when they add new food products. Can't beat the prices nor quality of their roasted chicken in the deli. Best in town. Great pizzas. Lots of delicious foods in their deli. Great food court with reasonable prices. Love that they are adding more organic foods to their grocery line. Great deals on eyewear, eye examines and hearing aids. Best prices on gas and diesel fuels. Plenty of parking spaces. Cannot say enough good things about Costco. Always love my shopping experience at Costco.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I have been shopping at Costco so long it is hard to remember when I first joined. I will guess it has been about 15 years. I highly recommend buying all things electronic from them due to the return policy of 90 days and cheap extended warranties. Most sellers of electronics will give you a 30 day return policy, maybe, while many give you less. On most other items the return policy is a generous 6 months. What's not to love? I don't need a receipt to return an item since it is all on the computer. So nice! All stores should and can do that. They are just deliberately trying to make you jump through hoops so you don't return things. This is the main reason I shop at Costco. Without the return policies they would just fade into the pack. I hope they understand this? I think they do.

I check prices. Sometimes things can be a bit higher at Costco, but I have never been gouged like at other stores. The price is usually close. I have purchased several TVs from them, 40-65 inch HD and 4Ks. The price is always great and they work. I actually have not had to return any of the three I have recently purchased. I will probably go back and upgrade to a QLED or OLED soon. I do love that high end movie experience. Speaking of high end, I would like them to carry a few more high end items in the furniture department. More traditional and less contemporary sofas.

Their jewelry is okay. The prices are about the same as most retailers are and the styles are too. Nothing special there except the return policy. Many jewelers are 2-4 weeks, or don't take returns at all, and Costco is, as far as I know, 6 months. Not positive there, but still more generous than any other jeweler out there. I love the deals on pajamas and casual clothes too. Many stores sell PJs as separates at $30.00 a piece. Costco gives you a cozy pair at $15-20.

Frozen foods are great. But I would like more organic selections. They have some but more would be nice. More organic meats would be great! Deals on cases of water and pop are also good. I like the large TP and Paper towels they sell, not always the cheapest but convenient. Customer service? That is a weak spot. Even so, they pay employees pretty well and they are nicer than most. You do have to find one first. Compared to other stores with more employees on the floor it is a wash.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Costco?

Original review: June 25, 2019

Ordered early on the 20th (Thursday), paid extra for 1-2 day shipping. Nope! Maybe on the 25th (Tues)? Costco takes 24 hours to process your order, do not work Sat or Sun... Did not process the order till Mon (24th) and we still don't know when it will arrive. Just be aware. They are not Amazon. If you have time to wait...great.

Original review: June 22, 2019

I ordered the BendPak quicklift 5000slx from Costco. Great price. It can only be delivered, there is no store pickup, you can't have it held at a UPS facility for pickup and you can't have it dropped off at a different address if you can't be there for the delivery which occurs when most people are at work. My work that week took me out of the country unexpectedly so after 3 tries my order is cancelled and returned no matter what I had to reorder and apply for any sales discount and again wait and hope to be home for the delivery. They would not budge or make any accommodations to adjust the shipping.

Original review: June 19, 2019

Costco delivered a broken ceramic grill to my house and I've been waiting for A MONTH for them to come get it. I've called customer 3x and they say it's 'still processing.' This has been a nightmare experience as a broken grill is taking up a large amount of space on my patio. My suggestion is to find whatever you're looking for and order on Amazon.

Original review: June 19, 2019

Just a little background... I have been a Costco member for about 4 years but only in the last year did I upgrade to the executive member. I loved Costco, the products, the discounts, the free samples??? But with it just being my husband and I, there wasn't much need to buy in bulk but this last year we started trying to expand our family and I figured I would purchase enough in baby supplies and with 3 of us after to actually earn rewards.

In May I went in to do my usual shopping and when I handed the cashier my Costco card he threw it back to me on the counter and told me my card expired A WEEK AGO! I was taken back, I felt like his reaction was a little rude for my membership to have just lapsed, I mean I don't shop everyday, more like once every 1-2 weeks, and had not been told my renewal was coming up during my prior shopping trips. I apologized and explained that I had not been warned and asked if I could renew with him. He told me that when the check gets sent out that's usually an indicator that your membership will need renewed and began typing on his cash register.

Now I understood why he seemed so short with me! He must have assumed I received my rewards check. Feeling relieved I explained that I had not received a check. The cashier did not seem understanding and responded with "you'll have to talk with membership services". Maybe he thought I was lying, I'm not sure why he was still acting short with me. As he was typing I anxiously pardoned myself and asked if it would be okay to go back to a regular membership as I had not put away the totaling funds of $120 and with being 8 months pregnant, it would be easier to explain an unplanned $60 purchase to my husband over $120. HE SIGHED! As if I was being an inconvenience and told me to change that I would have to go to membership services.

I could not believe how rude this person was being but just wanted to hurry out because there was a line of people. I'm not sure why I thought it would be a simple question, but I asked if I could purchase my items and then to go to membership services on the way out. He told me he had to get approval from a manager and called one over who said it was okay. After purchasing my items I went to customer service and explained to them that I wanted to renew my membership but wanted to downgrade as I could not afford the executive amount at that time. The lady helping me was very nice, thank goodness because I'm already a sensitive person. But pregnancy makes me blubber like a baby, and I already felt like I was the cause of the cashier's bad day.

As she typed in her computer she explained to me how I had a rewards check that had been sent to me but never cashed. I told her I didn't recall ever getting a check and she offered to have it sent to me again and she would enter a note in the computer that I could wait to purchase my membership until I received it so I could put the check towards the executive membership. She assured me that I would still be able to shop without any issues as long as when I received the check I reissue my membership. "Yes please!" Is what I said after thanking her for turning this awful experience into a better one.

Fast forward to today 6/18/19. I went to Costco 9 months pregnant to stock up before the baby comes. My husband and I walked around for a little over an hour getting diapers, wipes, the Graco car seat I had my eye on, extra waters and food so I wouldn't have to worry about any big shopping being as far along as I am. When we get to the counter I hand the cashier my card and he tells me that my membership is expired. I explain to him my situation and how I have not received my check yet. The cashier apologizes and calls a manager over who takes my card and goes to his computer. My husband stand and wait with a line beginning to form behind us. The cashier asks if it would be okay to ring the other customers up while we are waiting, of course I have no problem with that, I hate people waiting on me.

When the manager returns he tells me that a check was cashed in March (1 month prior to me talking to the membership customer service person). I explain to the manager my confusion and my experience from my previous shopping trip and he shrugs and tells me he can take me to customer service so they can tell me my card is expired and there is no check. I start to get emotional because of hormones and everyone staring at me and tell him I'll just go talk to membership services and get my card renewed. I apologize to both men for the inconvenience I caused and the misunderstanding and ask if it would be okay to buy my baby items before going to membership services on the way out. The manager tells me that I need to renew my membership first.

Being 9 months pregnant, and already walking through the store I was very tired and asked my husband to just take me home. I was so disappointed in the way they handled the situation and am still unclear how I had a check available for me in May and in June it was cashed in March. I felt very disrespected and humiliated and now have to find the time and energy to go somewhere else to stock up on baby items because I will not be shopping at Costco again.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I am canceling my membership immediately. I have had the absolute worst experience ever with ANY company. I have spent 3 days and hours and hours on the phone with "customer service" and they lie and push me off until the next day EVERY time. "Someone will call you tomorrow" is what they say. Tomorrow comes and goes and no call. I'm just trying to figure out where in the heck my order is that said it was being delivered 6/7 (it's now 6/11). Whatever you do, DO NOT order items requiring a freight type of delivery (large and heavy items). Costco uses CEVA Logistics and they suck! I have taken off work and waited around for six hours for two promised deliveries that never came.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Purchased kitchen appliances from Costco in November 2018. My 90 year old mother was told that they would not remove her old appliances that she would have to have them removed before her install date which was scheduled for early December. She paid to have them removed the day before her install date. They notified her the day before her install date that her items, stove, microwave and dishwasher were on back order and would not be available until sometime in January.

Weeks before the holidays she had a kitchen without appliances. She was scheduled to host Christmas dinner. It was obvious that Costco wanted the order cancelled because they didn’t want to honor their prices. We did go to Home Depot to get the stove. The dishwasher was finally installed in March but does not empty completely and starts smelling like sewerage. Today June 6th they sent someone to repair it and they just left without fixing it and it is still unusable. I am so sad that my elderly mother who cares for my father has had to spend the last 7 months dealing with this incompetence. Costco....you can do better.

Original review: June 1, 2019

COSTCO REVIEW. Please, if you are ordering more than 1 fan order them separately!!! I ordered 2 ceiling fans through Costco’s website and 4 days later I only received 1 of my fans. I contacted customer service that day and was told a resolution team member would contact me within 2 business days (I contacted Costco on a Friday), when I asked how long it would take to get a new fan I was told it could take up to more 10 days after talking to a resolutions team member.

I was contacted by Bill 3 days later (that following Monday) and was told my order was split by FedEx and the fan is basically missing, he told me they can’t replace my fan until 10 days have past after my order was shipped in case FedEx can find my fan. I understood they have a policy, but requested the tracking number, so I could contact FedEx, I didn’t get a response until after I tried contacting Bill 3 times and then finally calling customer service (2 weeks later) and explained my frustration.

That day I was contacted by Chelsey, another rep from the resolution team, she explained they will discuss compensation with me after my replacement is received and she would contact me the next day about the details of my replacement. I was never contacted the next day and have to wait through the weekend again to be contacted!!! Now I am concerned I will not get a replacement, because the fan is no longer listed on Costco’s website and unfortunately was never in any of my local warehouses. I want people to be aware that it would be wise to order fans on different orders, so this doesn’t happen to anyone you!

Original review: May 30, 2019

The online shopping experience I had with Costco was the worst by far I have ever had in my life. 2 to 3 weeks just to process the order and another 2 to 3 weeks to complete the shipping. There is no reason any online goods should take that long to ship. A complete waste of time. I would recommend going into the store to find what you need unless you feels like waiting two months to receive your order.

Original review: May 27, 2019

Ordered flowers for Mother’s Day. Maybe it’s better to order on a less busy day. The wrong flowers and greeting for some other Mother was delivered to my Mom. Needless to say, I had to hear all about how the flowers that were delivered had already begun to droop (Roses came, she doesn’t like roses). I called the company and they apologized and refunded the money right away. This was my first time online ordering from Costco. I will try again on a less busy day.

Original review: May 24, 2019

I paid $60 for expedited shipping of a mattress, since I had guests coming and wanted to make sure the mattress arrived before the guests did. It was “guaranteed” to get here in “2-3 business days.” I placed the order on a Tuesday, assured it would get here by Friday. On Friday I got a Costco email saying it had JUST been shipped and would get here the NEXT Tuesday! In other words it would take a week, like regular shipping. Costco did refund my $60 but now I won’t have the mattress when my guests arrive. A real disappointment in Costco and its service.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I get this letter from Citi Diamond Card with an offer to call in and see if I could get a credit increase no credit check. I ignore it and they begin hounding me with emails and letters. I had cancer last year and my nerves are already shot. So I decide to log in to online CITI to talk to them to stop the harassment. My computer puts a saved password in there.

I get the customer service agent and I tell him, "I am calling in about an invitation to increase my credit limit without a credit check." He says, "Okay just a minute." Puts me on hold. He comes back on, "Oh yes, I see," he says, "Would you like to do that now." I think I am talking to Diamond Card, turns out I am talking to Costco Citi, credit increased denied, hard credit check. My neighbor told me her Costco Citi card limit got lowered so I am reluctant to file any sort of complaint. It's just a matter of time before Citi closes an account because I haven't used the card enough or just lowers my credit limit out of the blue. I hate Citibank. I hate them.

Original review: May 14, 2019

RE: Costco.com. Product unavailability. 12x14 Gazebo in flyer on sale till 5/12/19. Tried to order 5/8/19. OUT OF STOCK! More coming but not at sale price! Bait/switch? How 'bout a rain check? "Sorry." Today, 5/13/19. De'Longhi AC unit arrived. Box and unit badly damaged. Options? Return to UPS or store. Replacement? "Sorry... OUT OF STOCK!" Unacceptable.

Original review: May 11, 2019

Usually good products, except for the Frankenveg. Wish they sold more of the products I use, but I guess if they don't move as fast as others that's not their niche. Am annoyed that so many of the clothing items they sell seem to be seconds but are not marked as such- but even the major department stores do the same thing. I thought it was illegal to sell seconds without marking them. Staff always seems friendly and informed re store set-up so makes shopping less tiring.

Original review: May 3, 2019

If you intend to buy the Vitamix Venturist V1200 at the Roadshow (like I wanted to for a Mother's Day gift), they don't actually sell the physical unit there. You pay for it and they ship it to you. The Vitamix guy says you will get it in about 2 weeks, then he told me when I pay "they will tell me shipping is up to 6 weeks, but you should get it around 2 weeks." Of course, I would get it in 6 weeks. The only unit they sell is the cheapest model that is available on the website and you can't buy the Venturist V1200 on the website. So that was a huge waste of time and money as I had to drive 40 minutes to the one that is closest that had a roadshow before Mother's Day.

Original review: April 28, 2019

*New Apple Airpods Wireless Headphone with Charger - Latest Model* #1170991 - that was the product description of the item on costco.com. Please do NOT think you are getting both 2nd generation airpods AND charger! Not once did it say in that description that what you are getting is the 1st gen charger! Why would Costco put in the description “charger - latest model” if they did not intent for it to be the 2nd gen (which is the latest model)? The wording “New Apple Airpods Wireless Headphone” already indicates that it is the 2nd gen.

After you received the item and realized that what they sent you is not what was advertised, and contact customer service to rectify the situation - they will NOT do it! Some customer service they have! The rep I spoke with on the phone said the description did not state “wireless” and that was their excuse. However, it did not say “wired” either!! And mind you, after I purchased item online, I called customer service to verify that I will be getting BOTH latest gen airpods and charger, and I was assured that I should be getting them as per description of item. You can go to a small store like CVS or a big one like BJ’s warehouse and if they have an item on the shelf and whatever price is there with that item - they will honor it! Just very disappointed at Costco!

Original review: April 27, 2019

The chicken was not cooked properly. Omg. I always get the same chicken from Sam's Club and it’s always always cooked to perfection. First time I get the chicken there and definitely last time. So disappointed. It actually was red inside. Couldn’t pull off the bone and bloody in some areas.

Original review: April 26, 2019

I purchased a portable air conditioning unit from Costco in Middle River on Monday April 22, 2019. On Thursday April 25th, 2019 I finally had the chance to take it upstairs and open it to get it ready for install since the weather was about warm so I wanted to check it out and see what this thing was all about since I got it for a great deal of $324. Once I got the box upstairs I began to undo the box. I took off the 4 plastic ring things that hold the box in place, then I took the sleeve off. It was on so tightly I had to shimmy it off which I thought was great packaging. Once the sleeve was off the only thing left was to take off the hard cardboard that was the frame that held the AC unit in place. I had to pry the pieces off starting at the bottom to have it sitting up right. Then I Pulled off the top piece.

I laid it down to get the plug in cord from under one of the wheels and as soon as I did that 3 huge black looking bugs German hissing cockroaches is what they looked like came running out. They ran in different directions so fast I had no time to react. I couldn't believe what was happening. So I quickly turned it back right side up and called a friend who had just bought the system the same day with me and she came over to help me get any remaining bugs before I lost all control of the situation. Upon further inspection trying to get this bug riddled thing out of my home 2 more were hiding in the cardboard that held all of the parts that go with the machine. They also went running when they were discovered. So beyond screaming, crying I am now losing my mind because I can't believe this happened to me.

I did reach out to my home store and they refunded my money but I feel as though this just isn't enough. I truly don't want to continue shopping in a store where this can happen. My family has spent thousands at this store and I'm truly disappointed. I need to call an exterminator and make sure there aren't any bugs that were able to slip by me. I haven't slept a wink last night because I am terrified and my anxiety is through the roof. I have 3 small children in a clean home and this is the LAST thing I need is for my home to be riddled with bugs contaminating my home where my children and I reside. I cannot imagine someone else going through what I experienced and I would hope that this is resolved.

Original review: April 23, 2019

So sorry to see giant plastic containers for muffins now instead of old method of cardboard and plastic wrap. Shouldn't we all be doing our part to cut down on plastic use for the sake of the planet? I have always felt Costco tries to do its part, such as no plastic bags. I just can't buy the muffins anymore. Please consider returning to old method. I'm a 30 year member and love this store.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I purchased this bouquet for my mother on Mother's Day last year 2018. When my mother showed me the flowers, I was so disappointed. I wanted to post a review after Mother's Day but this item was not available in Costco website anymore. The flowers looked like 2 weeks old flowers and did not have all the flowers like the picture advertise. No lily, rose petal were falling off. Over all they are not worth $45.00, the $20.00 bouquet from grocery store is still more beautiful than this bouquet. I hope that Costco should do something to check on vendors, suppliers.

Original review: April 20, 2019

I ordered a Eastport Woven Swing (Item: Item #1900683 and Order # **) from Costco.com and it was supposed to be delivered by CEVA Logistics. This is THE WORST company I have ever had the displeasure of working with and I'm SHOCKED that a company like Costco would continue to work with them! We scheduled delivery on two separate occasions, waited at home all day, and CEVA never came. Nobody answered the phone number CEVA provided in the email and their customer service line wasn't open, so I contacted Costco who apologized.

Costco admitted they have received numerous complaints about CEVA (1.5 stars on Yelp) and are aware their inability to deliver items is causing problems. Ironically, Costco doesn't use ANY other delivery service in our area, so all they could do is offer a refund. DO NOT purchase any items from Costco if they continue to use SHADY services like CEVA. Costco can try and blame CEVA, but Costco is the company selling the item... they should hold themselves to a higher standard of customer service.

Original review: April 17, 2019

Can't believe... I tried to buy a piano that was offered in one of these promotional emails I receive regularly from Costco and then after all the back and forth of cancelling the orders because shipping address and every single little thing they found in my orders. I call the customer service and they informed me that it was a problem with the billing address which is the same I use for years so I have to go online again to do a new order and guess what? The price went up $350.00. Worse, they put a hold on my credit card (the same that was not accepted due to billing address problem) and I can't buy the piano somewhere else. That was just a trick to not sell something they have advertised with a discount. Catch the customer, increase the price and voilà, make more money! No wonder Amazon is beating all these cheaters up...

Original review: April 17, 2019

I absolutely never, ever thought I would be writing a complaint about Costco however, times change. I am a loyal, 20+ year Executive member of Costco Warehouses and have been purchasing a decent volume of office electronics and other supplies using COSTCO.COM. In short, between my wife and myself our Costco membership gets a workout. Here’s my latest experience with COSTCO.COM:

Earlier this morning COSTCO.COM started cancelling my orders without any explanation. I placed my first order today at 11:13 AM Pacific for a laptop. At 12:27 PM I received an email from no-reply@costco.com stating “Order Cancelled.” There was no explanation included and no request for a callback. Nothing. Hmmm, I thought maybe something in their system got corrupted so I placed a new order for the same item at 1:58 PM. At 3:25 PM I received another cryptic email from no-reply@costco.com stating “Order Cancelled.”

At this point I am frustrated so I called COSTCO.COM Customer Service. OMG, was I disappointed? Customer Service used to be Costco’s flagship service. To say that my experience left a lot to be desired would be very generous. I spent the next hour or so on the phone first with the CSR then with her Supervisor and all that they could share with me was that their “Order Support Team” needed additional information such as my DoB, address, etc.

By now, I am REALLY frustrated. Not only because I had to reach out to them and spend close to 3 hrs of my time, but also because had their Order Support Team bothered to look in my account history they would have seen that I had placed an order for the same item a week ago, shipped and delivered to the same address and was paid for using the same CC without any problems.

All in all, once I provided the additional information “they were able to process the order.” Using the same information that I provided on all three orders today and on the order from last week. Lastly, they were unable, or unwilling, to tell me what caused my order cancellations. WAY TO GO COSTCO.COM. P.S. I know that our membership purchasing history is imperceptible on Costco’s P&L however…

Original review: April 12, 2019

We order 12 Lifetime tables with a cart from Costco. Order said it would be delivered within 10-15 days. It arrived over 30 days later and a lot of frustration in between. The first delivery company called to schedule delivery. After waiting all day they no showed, then called to rescheduled second time - no show. Then after a day they say order was damaged but would deliver then after no delivery they said they lost order. Costco said they would reorder. Go through waiting process again. The company calls scheduled delivery, make arrangements, delivery truck arrives with only the cart. He says that's it "no" tables. Call Costco and after another week of going back and forth they say, "Oh it looks like the vendor never sent the shipment so we will ask them to send out."

Another week or so finally the shipment arrives. Again this is after between 8 - 10 hours of being on phone with Costco and over 30 days of awaiting for delivery. Costco says, "Ok sorry for your inconvenience but the BEST we can do for you is give you a 10% discount." That was after they originally wanted to give like a 7% discount so they were really advancing their consideration to give 10%. Well, bottom line it was a HUGE HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT the way the whole order was processed, was handled and if you need to place an order for something you need timely I strongly urge you NOT TO ORDER FROM COSTCO BECAUSE YOU WILL ALSO BE GREATLY DISAPPOINTED.

Original review: April 10, 2019

On April 9th I went to Costco #1185 in Centerville Ohio. We just moved here and were doing some grocery shopping. As we look at the meats we saw a slab of Pork Belly we like ($27) and went over to ask if they would cut it for us. The meat Manager said all meat is sold as is and no exceptions. Also, if he cut it he would raise the price. I said, “Are you kidding me?”

So he did say I’d have to buy what was already cut but this would generate more servings. I can go to your competitors Sam’s and BJ’s and yes they would cut the meat gladly and not raise the price. I felt he should have been willing to cut the meat and step up to the plate to satisfy a customer. I was so wrong and the Supervisor on duty back him. I was very disappointed and will have to reconsider a membership with Costco’s as Customers are not that important to them.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I received my reward certificate via email February 13th late in the evening. I was leaving the country in few days so decided to swing by before a job interview on the 15th for few items. When I came to pay- there was no reception and Costco has no wifi. Now I went outside and go reception and when came back a nasty cashier said there was a problem and it was used. I said it was not possible as I just received it. Called Citibank and they re-issued the certificate and same problem again. Costco issues fraudulent certificates.

In the meantime I was running to customer service and everyone was either stupid and unhelpful. My wallet was stolen by their employee who claims now that I stole an item. She looked like a ** addict and was a nasty as one can get. Now, they refuse to give me back my membership card (the woman stole my credit card as well) and or respect the certificate. I'm stuck now with their ** merchandise and will have to sue them for damages and fraud. Be aware.... Be very aware and stay away from Costco. They will be out of business soon.

Costco Company Information