1.2/5 (70 ratings)

About Costco

Costco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Costco?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Costco?

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

A company I ordered from uses your logo and email Costco@gmail.com. I believe it's a fake site but your logo appears on their web page. They offer products at great discounted prices. However I never received the product l ordered or response to my email.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

Very fast to order. Glasses arrived one week later. Fit fine. Lenses are clear and sharp. The frames are lite and look great. They are Oakley, so are modern in style. Look like sunglass frames. The staff were very helpful.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 30, 2021

The prices are fantastic and they take most insurances. The glasses come in on time with no problems! I purchase all of our glasses through Costco. They have name brand frames as well as Kirkland brand glasses and sunglasses.

Original review: July 5, 2021

GE JS645FL5DS Range is perfect. Simmering without boiling works well for making bone broth (overnight). Range heats quickly to correct temperature. Easy to clean cook top. We have used it daily for 3 months with no issues. Previously had Samsung Gas range that was awful. Ordered online through Costco. Super easy order and delivery/ installation! Matte black has a nice look that goes well with our other stainless steel appliances.

Original review: June 14, 2022

Ordered a 11¼ x 8¾ Hardcover photo book from the Costco Photo Center just recently. I have been designing photo books at Costco since 2012 & never had any issues with the quality. But this time the book came with very poor quality photo paper which was very thin, lightweight & off white compared to past photo books that I have ordered. The Binding was poor, the hardcover was very flimsy, the front & back inside paper was like regular black construction paper. I called the customer service, talked to the Supervisor but was told that the quality of paper will be the same even if they resend me another book. There is no mention of the description of the paper on the website when one orders the book. Maybe the vendor they use may have changed ever since they shut their photo departments completely. Overall poor quality of the Photobook.

This is the only description that there is on the website for a 11¼ x 8¾ Hardcover photo book starting at $19.99:
    Starts at 30 pages
    Add up to 100 pages
    Choose from a variety of themes
    Add your own captions and photos to a selection of professional layouts

Includes a glossy laminated, full-page, color photo hardcover

Original review: June 11, 2022

Costco is not responsive and I paid for grill and not responsive and is blaming 3rd party and not have alternative plans.. Costco is one of the worst. Only think about money and not worry about consumers, Costco will fall down for sure if this continue. That's my tracking ID. Please deliver asap. More than a month and not received it. **. Be responsible.

Original review: June 1, 2022

On Friday, May 27th I was online looking at BBQ's. A Napoleon Brand, it was 1249. I thought when that goes on sale I will buy it. Saturday, May 28th my wife gets an email 20% of all online purchases. I thought great, I'll go online and order that BBQ. Lo and behold it was gone. I thought oh well. So Monday after the sale was over I go online again. And lo and behold the BBQ was back. Costco is sneaky and its advertising practices leave a lot to be desired.

Original review: June 1, 2022

Ordered Costco washer and dryer and fridge. They have worst delivery. They will give delivery window. They will not stick to the window. They will call you 2 minutes before they are there after delivery window. They will deliver damaged product. They did! They will damage your property while delivering and not fix it! They damaged my entry door to get refrigerator in the home. They will offer compensation for mess - that is puny. Try dealing with customer service which is 1 hour to get to someone to speak to it. Most customer rep are nice to speak to but they cannot much other than provide lip service. Sorry to have shopped for appliances with Costco. IT IS HORRIBLE. And I pay to shop at Costco. The membership ends here.

Original review: May 30, 2022

I have ordered laptop through Costco app and got discount around 200$. However, today I got an email by mentioning cancelled my order with no reason. I have used Costco credit card and I used my address which is card address to order the laptop. Today morning I tried to reorder and now price is went up. I think they cancel my order because of price change. I am not trusting Costco online again if they are cheating like this.

Buddika

Original review: May 29, 2022

I’ve had 3 delivery dates - the last one is over a week past the estimate I was told when I placed the order. Not a shortage issue. I was told the washer is at the warehouse they keep forgetting to put on the truck. Now both the GE 3rd party delivery & Costco customer service no longer return calls.

Costco Company Information