2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.67/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Bed Bath & Beyond Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bed Bath & Beyond?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bed Bath & Beyond?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I placed my order online and realized I had made a mistake in my email address because I did not get a confirmation that I placed my order. I called the next day and got Quanesha on the phone and boy was I glad that I did. I told her what I had done and she fixed it. I also told her that if you sign up for the emails that you would get 20% off one of the items that you purchased. Quanesha looked after this as well. I see some people have not been happy with the service. I guess I am lucky or you just need to ask questions to make sure you get what you need. I would recommend Bed Bath & Beyond to other people for sure!!! Thank you so much Quanesha for the excellent customer service!!!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2019

I recently went to the stores in Charlottesville and Waynesboro Virginia. I order from their website occasionally but had forgotten how wonderful the in-store experience is at Bed Bath. I was given all of the help I need to get my college student's room ready at the Charlottesville store and as I drove home I thought about a KitchenAid attachment that I thought about buying but did not. I was driving past the Waynesboro store so I pulled in. They did not have the attachment that I had wanted in stock. When I mentioned out loud, I wish I had bought in in Charlottesville, Margo the sales associate immediately said, "Let's write it up and I will have it shipped to your home at no charge." This was on Sunday and on Tuesday it was on my porch. Great company with great products and employees!

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

We ordered a new GelPro for the kitchen. It's larger than the previous one, and comes in colorful print as well. Ours is appropriately, an array of vegetables and fruits. More importantly, it provides a cushion, relieving stress on your legs and back when working in the kitchen; Terrific when working in the kitchen. Our only complaint is that our cats have commandeered it as they too know a soft spot to lay.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

BB&B has to be one of the highest-rated retail experiences in the US, customer service wise. Store associates will greet you at the door and in the aisles, offering assistance before you even have to ask. The stores I've visited are always well-stocked and clean and the prices are either very competitive or a "steal". What more can a consumer ask for? I took off one star because at times you'll encounter a long line at checkout.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

I recently had a very minor issue at The Bed Bath & Beyond at 2045 Dixwell Avenue Hamden, Connecticut. I was contacted by telephone by the store’s Manager - **. ** was extremely helpful, incredibly understanding, genuinely polite and an absolute joy to deal with!! She has such an understanding of the Customer Service industry and takes such pride and commitment in the operation of her store in Hamden, Connecticut. Hats off to you ** and my utmost respect, for running such a Top Notch location!!

L.R.P.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

Do not order from this company. They send you an email saying the order is shipped, take your money and never send the item. Then lie to you about your refund. Over a month and still they are saying it's processing. I have been told 2-3 days about 6 times.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

I made an online purchase in April that still hasn't been filled. Since the Company has made it impossible to speak with a rep I am prepared to go forward under the assumption that BB&B never had any intent of providing what I paid for.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Ordered bed on June 28th. No email sent on Shipping. Box 3 of 3 delivered after the 3rd week. After a few attempts of 1 hour to speak to customer service, they said they are not the right team and opened the ticket for the Home delivery team. Got an email asking me to contact the carrier. Carrier said they could locate only 1 of 2 missing boxes. Still no resolution. Customer service is not responsive enough to resolve situations swiftly. I ordered from other companies and they all got better over years and now most of the items I get in 2 days of ordering, maximum one week. I hope BBB realizes their mediocre service to get themselves better to complete with all other efficient companies.

Original review: July 29, 2020

Their price match advertisement is false. They will not match the price from a company that has .com instead of .ca even if the .com is a Canadian Co. and their price is in Canadian dollars. They need to understand not all .com companies in Canada have US prices on their website.

Original review: July 25, 2020

I first contacted Bed Bath and Beyond on July 7 to get a refund for a missing order. The refund request was put in on July 7th. Today is July 25 and I still have not received my refund. Every time I call customer service they keep telling me I have to wait 7-10 business days which has already passed from when the request was put in. Another representative told me 13-17 business days which also pass from July 7th. I just spoke with another representative and she told me she sent the request over to her manager and he reviewed it but I have to wait another 13-17 business days. This is insane. I don’t think I would recommend anybody to shop here.

Bed Bath & Beyond Company Information