Chewy.com

• 2 stars0
    • 1 stars0

Compare Pet Stores

Research top Pet Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with Chewy.com:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

The customer service is great. My pet is new so I have to call all of the time and ask for suggestions on different things for my dogs. They are great and I thank them for their time. Most of the people here know what they are doing because most of them are pet owners themselves. Their isn't any degree or major knowledge in a book about pets so I think these people do a great job with what they are given.

Chewy.com customer service is great. Always a pleasure to deal with them. Their staff are so knowledgeable, friendly and polite. Chewy.com product quality is always top notch. Fresh food, good quality products. Always use them for my pet food and supply needs, repeat customer here. Has the best prices, and excellent sales. New customers always get a good introductory deal as well. Never a bad deal with chewy.com. Hands down. Chewy.com knows pets and pet supplies and always seems to,know their stock and customers. Always have the answers, which is so nice. Thanks, Chewy.com!

They were extremely helpful showing us what all they have to offer and what would benefit our pets the best! We would highly recommend shopping with them! They offer so many products for so many animals. You can tell right off the bat that their products are high quality as soon as you open their products! Our pets love it and we wouldn't buy any other products now! The value for the price is definitely worth buying it!! It is extremely good food and the other products!! Love how good it all is!! They definitely know what they are going! If they didn't our animals wouldn't love it as much as they do! It is so different than any other pet products!!

I can't speak as to customer service, but it was very easy to use the website! I have heard good things from other people though. I hear that if there is a problem it is usually taken care of very quickly. I went to the site looking for an obscure cat food as my cat has very bad allergies, and can eat very few brands, but I found it at Chewy.com, and it arrived in great condition. Great prices, often costs less than Amazon, even with Amazon's free shipping, especially now that they have raised the ceiling from $35 to $49. Easy to read the descriptions on the site and compare foods, good use of photos of the packages. Would definitely recommend for research.

I had no direct contact with their customer service department. That was a good thing as my products arrived on time and in great shape. They have a wide selection of the top brands of dog foods and they are in stock. They had the food I wanted and got it to me faster than if I had special ordered it through a local store. The large bag of dog food I ordered was $10 less than if I special ordered through local store. Plus it arrived in 2 days with free shipping. They have a wide range of products and can offer recommendations of items that would meet your needs. Good recommendations.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chewy.com?

I was asked if I needed help, I told them what I specifically wanted, they then gave me multiple choices with varying prices, but also gave me a brief pro & con of each. I loved the personal help. The low price of the product plus the low shipping rate really made it a deal which is definitely worth getting here, rather than elsewhere. The variety of products with very detailed descriptions and coupled with customer reviews, provide more than enough information of products.

It has really fast service. Unlike most sites, it has live help. One of the best services I've ever used. They are always willing to help whenever I have a problem with the site or my order. Really good quality site. The site was well very well made compared to other websites. Everything functions properly and everything is easy to find. It's really good. It is really helpful. Everything is cheap. Shipping is cheap too. I would use this site all the time when buying pet food. They know what they're doing. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to selling pet food. They are really smart. One of the smartest sites.

Efficient, courteous, knowledge, overall satisfied. The sales person was very nice explaining the different foods for my pet, between the dinner variety and the great selection I was able to choose good quality items... Also I was able to choose different toys for my dog, which he loved very much. I choose different toys for my dog and cat, balls, stuff animals, teeth cleaning, chewy treats, different treats for in between dinner. Great tasty snacks. The value overall is fair and I will shop again. It is important for me to choose a company that my pets like not only for toys but also for food. They are knowledgeable, always researching what is the best for our pets, not only for activities but also for their diet. I will shop again and try their different items.

No issues with their customer service. Was extremely easy to use as well as contact and track orders. Great service, fast delivery. Products arrive intact, undamaged, and very protected from elements and physical damage. Products are all high quality and affordable as well as great sizes. Great value, especially in comparison to specialty pet stores and big box companies. This site has everything I looked for and the prices are amazing in relation to the amount you get. Associates are extremely knowledgeable about their products. They are always willing to help and assist with any questions or concerns customers may have. Customer service is amazing with this company.

I have never had a need to contact their customer service. They have a great site that works fine. I am happy that I have never had to engage their customer service as I have never encountered any problems. They have a great selection of high quality name brand products to choose from. The large assortment makes it easy to choose the quality of product that you are looking for. They have great prices on the products that they sell. Having such great prices on the high quality products that they sell makes the entire process a good value. They really get me as a pet owner. The amount of information that they provide on the products they sell lets me know that they really know what they are doing.

They offer great service and I would use them again and again. I think they are a great company. It's a good product to use and I would tell everyone about their products and tell them they should give them a try. Very good value and I think it's very fair priced and I would tell everyone the deal I think I got. I like their products. They could answer my questions with the response I need and was able to do it in a timely manner and I really like the way they work.