toll free
Call now for more information

Bellmore, NY
toll free
Call now for more information

WWPK helped me find the perfect addition to my family... my amazing yorkie, Toby. I had many questions and the staff at WWPK had the answers. They are very patient and kind, when it was time to make my decision I did not feel rushed and not to mention how well the animals are taken care of and how clean the store is. Toby is in great health, such a good dog and so cute! Cant thank WWPK enough!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I always loved animals and I always had them. My Shih Tzu was getting a bit old and I wanted another one and since Worldwide Puppies is around the corner from my house, I checked out their place. All their animals looked very healthy, clean, and well taken care of. Their cages were clean as well. They had food and water, too. I bought a Shih Tzu from them and she’s five now. They explained all their policies and procedures and what I should do with the puppy. I also bring both my dogs there to get groomed and my dogs come out clean. One time, my Shih Tzu looked like a bobblehead so I took the dog back and they trimmed it a little squarer. They absolutely do a great job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our English Bulldog lived for 13 years before passing away and we bought him as a puppy from Worldwide Puppies & Kittens so we went for another puppy from them. We got an English Mastiff. We were able to spend some time in the private viewing room with our entire family. We even went back a couple of times and played with the puppy. Rebecca helped us the second time with our chosen puppy and she went over the breed because we weren't really familiar with the much larger breed and what it's gonna entail with feeding and how much exercise.

I used Worldwide's vet care package that was included and the older puppy boosters were free for the first year. The puppy de-worming was also free and they gave him the free rabies shot when he was four months so it was great. It was also nice that the visits were free. Overall, the store was really clean and their wonderful staff is knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating, and really caring, which was nice. I bring my dog there to be groomed and if we need to board him, we have no problem leaving him there.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When our 13-year-old dog passed away a few months ago, I decided to get a new pet. I researched online and saw that Worldwide Puppies & Kittens had good ratings so we decided to get a puppy. We were actually looking for a Golden Retriever but they did not have any. Then a young lady called us when they got one and she was very helpful in answering any questions that we had. She was exceptional and you can tell how much she loves the animals there. The puppy we got was perfect. We named him Chase and ever since we added him to the family, everyone has been happy. Even our six-year-old German Shepherd who was in a state of depression has a new buddy now and he's happy too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We got Snowball, our five month old Maltese puppy, from Worldwide Puppies & Kittens. We were impressed with the way the store was kept, and the atmosphere was good. The staff was very pleasant and they were knowledgeable. The condition of the puppies they had in there was also impressive. We have kids but having a puppy is a new experience but it's been nice. I think the only thing I was a little annoyed is that after everything was set and done. We picked her up and they had promised to give her a grooming and bath but they didn't do that. Overall, I am happy with my experience with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies & Kittens?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted a new puppy and went to apply at Worldwide Puppies & Kittens. The Goldendoodle I got from them is very good and my experience with Worldwide Puppies & Kittens was fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend of mine works at Worldwide Puppies & Kittens and she recommended them to me, so I brought my dogs there for a grooming. The Worldwide reps were great and they let me know what they were going to do. Everything went smoothly, and I have no complaints.

Kristen at WorldWide Puppies was fantastic. We ordered a specific breed (Blue Nose American Staffordshire Terrier) and color of dog we wanted to purchase. Our puppy took about a month to get to us and he is perfect! He is smart, beautiful, loving, AKC purebred with a wonderful personality. This is our third dog of this breed and he is by far the best. If you are looking for a specific breed I would recommend WorldWide Puppies! Very professional!

We got Bengal Leo at the Worldwide Puppies & Kittens location in Bellmore, NY late last year when he was only 3 months old. He's the best cat anyone can ask for and we had a great experience at this location as well! We recommended this location to all our friends that are looking for new pets!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We got a new puppy from Worldwide Puppies & Kittens eight years ago. I come back to them for their grooming services and I like their haircuts, shampoos and everything that they do. They make sure that my puppy is comfortable. She's been completely loved the whole time that she's there. They're very quick, so she's not there all day. She doesn't come home not being herself for a whole day and vomiting unlike other dogs brought to other places. And I never want my dog to experience anything like that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were looking for a Lab and Worldwide Puppies & Kittens happened to have a cute Lab. It appealed to me, so we purchased from them. Everybody at Worldwide was very nice, and they had us go to their vet because, as far as the initial appointment, everything was cheaper. Our puppy is three months old now. He is playful, energetic, and wants to eat everything. Since we got him, I have to run home all the time to walk him and feed him.

I bought a puppy from them and they were up front about everything, and was very professional. I also have my dogs groomed there and my dogs come out beautiful and clean. I would definitely recommend this place to buy any animal and have them groomed. I have had no issues with the health of my dog.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We moved from an apartment to a house and the dog that we took with us used to be with seven other dogs. We couldn't leave her alone so we got another puppy. Worldwide Puppies & Kittens was close to the house and I checked them out. I was looking at other puppies until they pulled out this puppy that I saw online. He's a little maniac and tried to jump on my lap and I fell in love with him. He's pretty good. He's three months old and he's going in the puppy bed and outside with his sister. It's not like we have to keep telling him to stop eating some things.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bring my poodle to Worldwide Puppies & Kittens for grooming every six weeks and he enjoys it. Their people are very, very nice and I’m really happy with their service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My older kitten had passed away so it was time to get a new one. I went by at Worldwide Puppies & Kittens and saw their selections. I wanted something slightly allergy-friendly, so they steered me towards a couple of breeds and picked a Scottish Fold Kitten for me. I had a great experience with them. Everything was what it said it was, and the cat’s healthy. It’s been great since having the kitten. It’s been getting a lot of photo ops, too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had heard good things about Worldwide Puppies & Kittens. We knew what we wanted at the time, and they gave us exactly that. We had to take our puppy to the vet right after we got him and Worldwide helped us out with that, especially with the vet on how to treat him and he’s been fine ever since.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The people at Worldwide Puppies & Kittens are very nice and polite and they seem to do a nice job so we go to them for pet grooming. My pet comes out very peaceful so I’m satisfied with them. In fact, I’d be going there again in two weeks.

The staff at Worldwide Puppies and Kittens are so friendly. They knew their breeds and made so great recommendations for my family. I have had a relationship with them for years and have referred many of my friends to Worldwide.

Worldwide helped me find the best kitten for my boyfriend and I. Charles is the sweetest cat and has a perfect personality. This store has soo many beautiful pets! Would recommend to everyone! The staff is super helpful and knowledgeable! Love my pet. Thanks Worldwide!

We recently purchased our yellow lab puppy from Worldwide Puppies & Kittens. We could not be happier with our dog or the staff at WWPK. The store was clean, the dogs well cared for, and the staff was extremely knowledgeable. The hardest part of this purchase was deciding which puppy would suit our family best. After playing with a couple of different puppies and discussing traits and characteristics of various breeds, my children were thrilled to have chosen the cutest yellow lab pup. Harlee was picked up the very next day, bathed and ready for her new home. Furthermore, the staff spent a long period of time helping us understand how to meet the puppies training needs. We are happy to say now, we have a wonderful addition to our family and have continued to use WWPK as a resource for vet, training, and grooming.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Twelve years ago after my husband passed away, I wanted a companion. So I went to Worldwide Puppies and picked out my healthy, little puppy and I've been going there ever since. Their staff is wonderful. Also, my whole family owns dogs and their prices are comparable to what they pay. I've never had a problem and just had very good experiences with them.

Purchased my sweet baby girl yorkshire terrier 7 years ago!! She needed knee surgery, which the phony girl there said she would grow out of - $3,000!!! 7 years later diagnosed with cancer near intestines. Had surgery - $10,000, but you do it for your baby, but died 3 days later from an infection. The worst day arrived when my sweet girl died. They are selling dogs that are not being bred humanely. They look adorable and all fluffy and cute but the pet store/puppy mill/breeding has to stop. Don't make a mistake I made. Look for a rescue dog who needs you and put a stop to these animal abusers - Yes, you... Worldwide Puppies and Kittens!

This place is so unprofessional. They told me they had a specific breed I want and turns out they really don't have it. It's been 4 months and they just keep telling me stories. They are also very rude when I call them about the dog. I would never get any kind of Pet there.

Received a chocolate lab as a christmas gift. I got to pick him out. The puppy I picked out was perfectly healthy. Came back two days later to pick him up and that night had to take the puppy I received to the hospital which he stayed for months. We were told we could return him for a refund but that they would put him to sleep. We decided to keep him because we fell in love with him and thankfully today he's okay. I believe they switched dogs to sick ones and trick people. It's a terrible place.

My first experience purchasing a puppy was not pleasant. I'm single mom with 3 Autistic Children. Myself and children have asthma and various allergies. First, I went to several shelters and stores in search for a puppy (Poodle). It was unsuccessful. So, online I found Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. On several occasions I spoke to staff members about my interest in a poodle. I'm also on limited income. I'm very meticulous. Remind you that I'm from Manhattan. So, the staff members confirmed such poodle and gave me a price. I told them many times on that day I'll be traveling to see the pup. They agreed. I updated them on my distance of travel and ETA.

I arrived with 2 of my children in the morning. We were excited. I asked the staff to see the pup that they promised me. Unfortunately, there was no such puppy of that price. The staff denied that they quoted a price to me over the phone. They said, "We don't discuss prices over the phone. I'll have to speak to whoever not to do that."

My boys and I were upset and disappointed. I asked them more questions about the other pups. They were not very customer service friendly. I was given a pup that has a lot of brown staining around her eyes. I was clueless what it was. They did not place the pup to spend time with the boys. They placed her in a small carry cage near the bathroom. In the meantime, my boys were given a different puppy to play with. I questioned them about that. They were inattentive and distracted. Finally, the contract was read to me in a hurry by a staffer. Then she hurriedly give me a pen to sign it. Also, I was overcharged for the puppy's food. Puppy went home and hardly eats. Became destructive. In a lot of expense. Puppy still producing brown stains around her eyes and scratches a lot.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Bought my puppy for 1900.00 was told he came from a breeder Shelly ** from Iowa! NO SUCH BREEDER! I was home one day and puppy couldn't go to the bathroom. I took the dog to the vet and was told to keep an eye on him. The next day the dog was barely moving and went back to the vet. The vet admitted him and called me the next day and advised me the dog was unfit for sale and should go back to the pet store and get a refund. My 2 kids and myself were besides ourselves - we fell in love. We finally got our refund! After researching the store finding out so many people are complaining about sick dogs they received!!! THIS PLACE SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN. HELP! The dogs are sick from puppy mills!

Worldwide Puppies & Kittens

Original review: Aug. 5, 2015

I went in there for myself and saw the place! Very clean especially considering how many puppies and kittens they had. I myself purchase a puppy from there and love him to death.

When I started thinking of getting a kitten for my girlfriend I look at lots of pets stores. We found one she liked so called the store. They gave one price. I get there and get a different price. I was upset and went home. They called me and said that they will sell me the cat for the price they gave me so I go back the next day anyway. We agreed on a price. I got a wonderful Persian cat - she was so good. Not even a year and the cat was diagnosed with cancer so this Friday 6/5/15 we had to put her to sleep. Sad part is all the money I spent on her there was no way that she would be fine and on top of that they didn't even know how old the kitten was - given us different month of date of birth. Anyone that is reading this please do your research. You don't want to go to the heartbreak that we went... Rip Lola.

Purchased for $1726.00 a leopard bengal kitten the end of October 2014. Followed everything this pet store informed me with going to their recommended vet to have him neutered. Vet informed me that it was quite unusual that he did not show any male testicles. They would have to perform surgery to find them and then neuter them. Surgeon and myself verified three times with the pet store that according to their medical records, he had never been neutered.

I scheduled neutering in January 2015 and after an extremely invasive and painful surgery, they concluded that he had already been neutered. Pet store gave me incorrect medical record and my kitten of only 8 months endured a very painful surgery for no reason. Brought my kitten home the night of the surgery and he couldn’t walk and cried in pain for over a week and a half - had to get high dose of pain killers for him.

The vet that they recommended stated everything on his medical records to show the pet store that they were wrong. After informing the pet store of this horrible mishap and all the money we have had to pay for him for multiple visits and surgery and pain medicine, plus time off from work to take care of my kitten, the pet store said in so many words that they would reimburse $300 plus $200 which still didn’t even come close to what we paid.

Now speaking to a pet lawyer about taking them to court to pay for everything and the pain my kitten endured and is still not acting the same. All because they clearly don’t know what they are doing at this pet store. DO NOT GO HERE. I wouldn’t trade my kitten in for anything however if done all over again I would inform anyone to never purchase any animal from them.

I wanted to send this email to thank your employee Christina. On August 23rd I purchased a yorkie from her and she really did an outstanding job in picking the right dog for me. I explained to her I wanted a dog that was small and did not bark, she gave me three dogs to choose from. She seemed to really know the dogs' personalities. I had previously visited other dog stores, and their yorkies were much cheaper, I came back to your store because of Christina. None of the employees in the other stores could tell me about the dogs' personalities, and since the no barking issue was a great concern to me I returned to your store. She really picked a great dog for me, I receive so many compliments on how well behaved she is, and she has only barked 2x. Her personality matches mine 100%. I am so happy I purchased her. I wanted to send this letter to compliment Christina and thank her so much. Once I have Sophie potty trained and move into another home I definitely plan on coming back to purchase another dog.

Worldwide Puppies & Kittens Company Profile