toll free

Bellmore, NY
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

WWPK helped me find the perfect addition to my family... my amazing yorkie, Toby. I had many questions and the staff at WWPK had the answers. They are very patient and kind, when it was time to make my decision I did not feel rushed and not to mention how well the animals are taken care of and how clean the store is. Toby is in great health, such a good dog and so cute! Cant thank WWPK enough!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We previously purchased a kitten who had a congenital defect and we had to give him up to the veterinarian so he could be with someone who’s going to give him constant care. So we looked for a replacement and we looked for a store that was selling a certain breed and Worldwide Puppies & Kittens let us know that they had that breed in stock. They had some good reviews on Google as well so we decided to take the trip out.

We had an idea of what we wanted because our previous kitten was a Siamese and we're looking to replace it with another Siamese. But when we got to the store, the clerk was so helpful and showed our kitten first because she said that she thought we would enjoy him. So we played with him and we just instantly fell in love. We didn't want to see any other cats after that. Our new kitten is a male Himalayan and he was just the sweetest thing. Since then, our lives have been great. There was so much love and lots of play time. We also have Ferrets and they've bonded as well. They have a new playmate.

Overall, I was really impressed with the store. All of the animals seemed extremely happy and friendly and the service was phenomenal especially in comparison to some other pet stores that we went to. It was nice to see how excited the pets were at the store, which shows the quality of care. It has been a fantastic experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The fiancée was in love with the puppy so I decided to get one for her from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. Their interest rate was very good and whatever they told me I would get is real. My fiancée really wanted a pure French Bulldog but the one they had was mixed so we got a Cocker Spaniel. His name is Kyle and he's seven months old. He's very playful and like my son, I love him. I play catch with him and spoil him and he cries when I leave to go to work.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to get a gift for my mother for Christmas. She’s always been talking about wanting a puppy for Christmas and it would be a nice surprise to get her one. So we decided to get one. We went to different stores and different adoption places. They didn't have actual puppies. They had just full-bred, grown dogs. So we looked around and compared the price, they didn't have what we were looking for. Worldwide has the closest price that we needed and they were right up our alley. When we came to them, we were looking at a Yorkshire. They put us in a room and let us play with them and spend quality time and mull it over. We were there for over two hours.

Every puppy that we've seen, they would sit us down, tell us the pros and cons about it. They're very hands on. It was very helpful. The morkie that we got is very energetic, spunky and always wants to play. The only thing about it is it needs to get a cut pretty often. Its coat is so shaggy now. The only thing about Worldwide is they’re so far from Rockaway, where my mother lives. Other than that, I would definitely and have actually recommended it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We wanted to get a puppy for the family and heard good things about Worldwide Puppies & Kittens so we went over it. We then got a puppy, which is absolutely awesome. They did great assisting us and we're very happy with them. They were very, very professional and very good. Our puppy, Lassy, is amazing. It's great to have her as part of the family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies and Kittens?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called on the phone looking for a particular birth date and breed, and the girls who answered were very nice and sent me pictures. They had beautiful-looking dogs and the girls on the phone explained to me about the dog. They said they have Teacup Yorkies which I wanted and a lot of places didn't have this particular breed. They told me to come over and when I got there, they brought the puppy out, took him at the back to clean him up, showed what to feed and not to feed him and helped me find things. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that the puppy was going home to a nice house. I go to people who know what they're talking about cause I have six dogs and I'm an animal lover, and they asked me questions about my other dogs.

I purchased the Teacup and you could see that he's very friendly, well-taken care of and clean. I also bought him a beautiful custom crate. It has lounge in the back, bowls and blanket and the puppy loves it. Miko is smart and gets along very well with the other dogs which is funny to watch because the other five dogs are like puppies again because he's training them to do puppy mode and it brings life back to them. Worldwide Puppies and Kittens is not like the average pet shop. I've never seen a place have so many things to offer and there are unique and custom-type of things, which made me buy the crate. They had every accessory you possibly need for an animal.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My other puppy's five now and I want a new little one running around. Worldwide Puppies is where I got my other puppy five years ago so I decided to go back there and see what they have. I also had known somebody who got her pup there and that's what made me go for our bigger guy, Marshmallow. I wanted a small male because I have fibromyalgia, so I can't have something that's gonna walk me. I requested a combination with a poodle. Because my other dog is a Maltipoo and Poodles are great dogs so whatever is attached to them, it's even better. My new puppy is a Pomapoo. It has pointy ears that are caramel color and the rest of him is a light cream color.

I'm very happy with Worldwide. They're very knowledgeable with what they're doing with pups and take really good care of their dogs. They're really nice and they take the time. They also don't rush you and force you into something that maybe you're not ready for. They let me see as many dogs as I wanted, too. I had tons of options there. I would definitely recommend Worldwide Puppies and Kittens.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My son told me he wants a pet and he decided he wants a kitten. We went to Worldwide Puppies and Kittens and he saw this Bengal cat and he said he wanted it. The cat is almost six months now and his name is James. In the beginning, it was very scary for us because it's the first time we have a kitten at home. He runs around and he jumps a lot and we weren't used to that. But now I greet him and look for him when I leave the house and when I arrive home. It was very nice. A lot of my friends have said that the cat is expensive but he's worth it and I love him. I see my son every day with him and my son's very happy now.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our cat died and we wanted a new one. We tried going to multiple shelters, but they wouldn’t let me adopt because I had other pets at home and they didn’t think that I was an appropriate pet owner, so I resorted to going to Worldwide Puppies & Kittens. We went in and there were a few reserved. We were looking for a Ragdoll, we pulled them out, and we immediately fell in love with a kitten. The girl who helped us was phenomenal and was a very good salesperson. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. We paid the store in full and got an amazing kitten that was born on September 29. Her name is Eloise and she's going to be spayed on Friday so we're very happy. All in all, this has been a very good experience and Eloise has brought more joy into our household.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I decided to get a puppy as a companion. I went to Worldwide Puppies and Kittens a few times. The place is good and people are friendly. I wanted to have a micro Yorkie which is the smallest so I got one. They told me she won't grow up more than five pounds. It’s already been two months since I got the puppy and she gained one pound. She had a cold when I got her, but now she’s okay. They covered the doctor’s appointment. She’s a good companion and she makes me happy. I just don’t want her to grow up more than five pounds, that’s all I’m worried about. But she's a good and healthy puppy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We went to Worldwide Puppies & Kittens and walked around, and they made sure we cleaned our hands before we touched the animals. I didn't go there planning on getting a puppy. We asked to play with one and wanted her then so it was a very spur of the moment decision. The staff also pushed for me getting her because they wanted a sale. They were nice and helped a lot in helping me choose but I will not get another puppy from them because it's very expensive, although Raven is worth it. She's a Maltese/Yorkie mix, 15-16 weeks old and very energetic. She's a great puppy and she's doing well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Worldwide Puppies & Kittens had the Maltese we were looking for. They showed us a bunch of dogs that we told them we were looking for, and the one we picked out was the one that made the connection with me. She’s a good little dog. She’s three and she’s playful. It’s been fun since we added her as a new family member. It’s been challenging a little bit, but it’s all good. I was very satisfied. Moreover, we still use Worldwide for grooming her. She always looks good. She never cries to go in and they take care of her like I do. At least that’s what I see of her. When she comes out, she’s very happy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I live by myself but my boyfriend has a bit of kitten allergy. So I was looking for the hypoallergenic breed for him. I came across the Russian Blue breed. Even though they're a little bit more expensive, they're hypoallergenic and tend to shed less. And it will be a little less maintenance. Everyone in the store was very nice and welcoming. They made the process as easy as possible. At first I was a little hesitant to go there because I read some reviews online that were a little more on the negative side. But I went in there, took a chance and everything's great. I named her Stella. She's gonna be four months on the 22nd and she's very cute. She waits for me when I come home and cuddle. I definitely recommend Worldwide Puppies & Kittens to family and friends if they wanted to buy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My dog just passed away a few months ago. We tried to go for adoption but the shelters are really sad. Worldwide Puppies & Kittens was the first puppy store that we came across and chose them instead. Our new puppy's going on six months. She was one of the breeds I was really looking into and she just was there. She was really cute and I felt bad because she was a month older than the other puppies that were on sale.

The girl who initially helped us was pretty nice, however, there was a guy there who did not look like a friendly person and wasn't helpful. Also, I don’t know what went on in that puppy store but my puppy has a little of fear issues. She’s really scared of people and for a while, she wouldn’t let people, even me, pat her on the head. She’d freak out and react like I was going to hit her. She's scared of men too. My concern is the possibility that she wasn't treated correctly before we got hold of her. We’re considering getting a behavior specialist now. Puppies take our time and can be frustrating, but our puppy's great and she's making me happy more than frustrated. That’s all that really counts and I love her.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We wanted a new dog. Our older dog was getting lonely. We were swinging by Worldwide Puppies & Kittens, decided to look and looking turned into getting a puppy. We were looking for a few dogs and once we saw Zina, it was meant to be. She's awesome. She's a Peagle, a Pekingese and a Beagle mixed together, and that face melted our hearts. Their staff members were very helpful on what she had and as far as maintaining their breed. They did everything for us. All in all, it was well. My life has changed for the better since having Zina.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I decided to get a Morkie for my daughter from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. It's local and my wife and daughter were passing by and they saw the puppy there. Worldwide took care of everything. We were also able to take advantage of their financing offer. Since getting the dog, life has been more hectic. Nevertheless, Worldwide was great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I always loved animals and I always had them. My Shih Tzu was getting a bit old and I wanted another one and since Worldwide Puppies is around the corner from my house, I checked out their place. All their animals looked very healthy, clean, and well taken care of. Their cages were clean as well. They had food and water, too. I bought a Shih Tzu from them and she’s five now. They explained all their policies and procedures and what I should do with the puppy. I also bring both my dogs there to get groomed and my dogs come out clean. One time, my Shih Tzu looked like a bobblehead so I took the dog back and they trimmed it a little squarer. They absolutely do a great job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our English Bulldog lived for 13 years before passing away and we bought him as a puppy from Worldwide Puppies & Kittens so we went for another puppy from them. We got an English Mastiff. We were able to spend some time in the private viewing room with our entire family. We even went back a couple of times and played with the puppy. Rebecca helped us the second time with our chosen puppy and she went over the breed because we weren't really familiar with the much larger breed and what it's gonna entail with feeding and how much exercise.

I used Worldwide's vet care package that was included and the older puppy boosters were free for the first year. The puppy de-worming was also free and they gave him the free rabies shot when he was four months so it was great. It was also nice that the visits were free. Overall, the store was really clean and their wonderful staff is knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating, and really caring, which was nice. I bring my dog there to be groomed and if we need to board him, we have no problem leaving him there.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When our 13-year-old dog passed away a few months ago, I decided to get a new pet. I researched online and saw that Worldwide Puppies & Kittens had good ratings so we decided to get a puppy. We were actually looking for a Golden Retriever but they did not have any. Then a young lady called us when they got one and she was very helpful in answering any questions that we had. She was exceptional and you can tell how much she loves the animals there. The puppy we got was perfect. We named him Chase and ever since we added him to the family, everyone has been happy. Even our six-year-old German Shepherd who was in a state of depression has a new buddy now and he's happy too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We got Snowball, our five month old Maltese puppy, from Worldwide Puppies & Kittens. We were impressed with the way the store was kept, and the atmosphere was good. The staff was very pleasant and they were knowledgeable. The condition of the puppies they had in there was also impressive. We have kids but having a puppy is a new experience but it's been nice. I think the only thing I was a little annoyed is that after everything was set and done. We picked her up and they had promised to give her a grooming and bath but they didn't do that. Overall, I am happy with my experience with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted a new puppy and went to apply at Worldwide Puppies & Kittens. The Goldendoodle I got from them is very good and my experience with Worldwide Puppies & Kittens was fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend of mine works at Worldwide Puppies & Kittens and she recommended them to me, so I brought my dogs there for a grooming. The Worldwide reps were great and they let me know what they were going to do. Everything went smoothly, and I have no complaints.

Kristen at WorldWide Puppies was fantastic. We ordered a specific breed (Blue Nose American Staffordshire Terrier) and color of dog we wanted to purchase. Our puppy took about a month to get to us and he is perfect! He is smart, beautiful, loving, AKC purebred with a wonderful personality. This is our third dog of this breed and he is by far the best. If you are looking for a specific breed I would recommend WorldWide Puppies! Very professional!

We got Bengal Leo at the Worldwide Puppies & Kittens location in Bellmore, NY late last year when he was only 3 months old. He's the best cat anyone can ask for and we had a great experience at this location as well! We recommended this location to all our friends that are looking for new pets!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We got a new puppy from Worldwide Puppies & Kittens eight years ago. I come back to them for their grooming services and I like their haircuts, shampoos and everything that they do. They make sure that my puppy is comfortable. She's been completely loved the whole time that she's there. They're very quick, so she's not there all day. She doesn't come home not being herself for a whole day and vomiting unlike other dogs brought to other places. And I never want my dog to experience anything like that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were looking for a Lab and Worldwide Puppies & Kittens happened to have a cute Lab. It appealed to me, so we purchased from them. Everybody at Worldwide was very nice, and they had us go to their vet because, as far as the initial appointment, everything was cheaper. Our puppy is three months old now. He is playful, energetic, and wants to eat everything. Since we got him, I have to run home all the time to walk him and feed him.

I bought a puppy from them and they were up front about everything, and was very professional. I also have my dogs groomed there and my dogs come out beautiful and clean. I would definitely recommend this place to buy any animal and have them groomed. I have had no issues with the health of my dog.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We moved from an apartment to a house and the dog that we took with us used to be with seven other dogs. We couldn't leave her alone so we got another puppy. Worldwide Puppies & Kittens was close to the house and I checked them out. I was looking at other puppies until they pulled out this puppy that I saw online. He's a little maniac and tried to jump on my lap and I fell in love with him. He's pretty good. He's three months old and he's going in the puppy bed and outside with his sister. It's not like we have to keep telling him to stop eating some things.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bring my poodle to Worldwide Puppies & Kittens for grooming every six weeks and he enjoys it. Their people are very, very nice and I’m really happy with their service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My older kitten had passed away so it was time to get a new one. I went by at Worldwide Puppies & Kittens and saw their selections. I wanted something slightly allergy-friendly, so they steered me towards a couple of breeds and picked a Scottish Fold Kitten for me. I had a great experience with them. Everything was what it said it was, and the cat’s healthy. It’s been great since having the kitten. It’s been getting a lot of photo ops, too.

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Company Profile