Worldwide Puppies & Kittens

Bellmore, NY

Compare Pet Breeders

Research top Pet Breeders recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Purchased my sweet baby girl yorkshire terrier 7 years ago!! She needed knee surgery, which the phony girl there said she would grow out of - $3,000!!! 7 years later diagnosed with cancer near intestines. Had surgery - $10,000, but you do it for your baby, but died 3 days later from an infection. The worst day arrived when my sweet girl died. They are selling dogs that are not being bred humanely. They look adorable and all fluffy and cute but the pet store/puppy mill/breeding has to stop. Don't make a mistake I made. Look for a rescue dog who needs you and put a stop to these animal abusers - Yes, you... Worldwide Puppies and Kittens!

This place is so unprofessional. They told me they had a specific breed I want and turns out they really don't have it. It's been 4 months and they just keep telling me stories. They are also very rude when I call them about the dog. I would never get any kind of Pet there.

Received a chocolate lab as a christmas gift. I got to pick him out. The puppy I picked out was perfectly healthy. Came back two days later to pick him up and that night had to take the puppy I received to the hospital which he stayed for months. We were told we could return him for a refund but that they would put him to sleep. We decided to keep him because we fell in love with him and thankfully today he's okay. I believe they switched dogs to sick ones and trick people. It's a terrible place.

My first experience purchasing a puppy was not pleasant. I'm single mom with 3 Autistic Children. Myself and children have asthma and various allergies. First, I went to several shelters and stores in search for a puppy (Poodle). It was unsuccessful. So, online I found Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. On several occasions I spoke to staff members about my interest in a poodle. I'm also on limited income. I'm very meticulous. Remind you that I'm from Manhattan. So, the staff members confirmed such poodle and gave me a price. I told them many times on that day I'll be traveling to see the pup. They agreed. I updated them on my distance of travel and ETA.

I arrived with 2 of my children in the morning. We were excited. I asked the staff to see the pup that they promised me. Unfortunately, there was no such puppy of that price. The staff denied that they quoted a price to me over the phone. They said, "We don't discuss prices over the phone. I'll have to speak to whoever not to do that."

My boys and I were upset and disappointed. I asked them more questions about the other pups. They were not very customer service friendly. I was given a pup that has a lot of brown staining around her eyes. I was clueless what it was. They did not place the pup to spend time with the boys. They placed her in a small carry cage near the bathroom. In the meantime, my boys were given a different puppy to play with. I questioned them about that. They were inattentive and distracted. Finally, the contract was read to me in a hurry by a staffer. Then she hurriedly give me a pen to sign it. Also, I was overcharged for the puppy's food. Puppy went home and hardly eats. Became destructive. In a lot of expense. Puppy still producing brown stains around her eyes and scratches a lot.

Bought my puppy for 1900.00 was told he came from a breeder Shelly ** from Iowa! NO SUCH BREEDER! I was home one day and puppy couldn't go to the bathroom. I took the dog to the vet and was told to keep an eye on him. The next day the dog was barely moving and went back to the vet. The vet admitted him and called me the next day and advised me the dog was unfit for sale and should go back to the pet store and get a refund. My 2 kids and myself were besides ourselves - we fell in love. We finally got our refund! After researching the store finding out so many people are complaining about sick dogs they received!!! THIS PLACE SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN. HELP! The dogs are sick from puppy mills!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies & Kittens?

I went in there for myself and saw the place! Very clean especially considering how many puppies and kittens they had. I myself purchase a puppy from there and love him to death.

When I started thinking of getting a kitten for my girlfriend I look at lots of pets stores. We found one she liked so called the store. They gave one price. I get there and get a different price. I was upset and went home. They called me and said that they will sell me the cat for the price they gave me so I go back the next day anyway. We agreed on a price. I got a wonderful Persian cat - she was so good. Not even a year and the cat was diagnosed with cancer so this Friday 6/5/15 we had to put her to sleep. Sad part is all the money I spent on her there was no way that she would be fine and on top of that they didn't even know how old the kitten was - given us different month of date of birth. Anyone that is reading this please do your research. You don't want to go to the heartbreak that we went... Rip Lola.

Purchased for $1726.00 a leopard bengal kitten the end of October 2014. Followed everything this pet store informed me with going to their recommended vet to have him neutered. Vet informed me that it was quite unusual that he did not show any male testicles. They would have to perform surgery to find them and then neuter them. Surgeon and myself verified three times with the pet store that according to their medical records, he had never been neutered.

I scheduled neutering in January 2015 and after an extremely invasive and painful surgery, they concluded that he had already been neutered. Pet store gave me incorrect medical record and my kitten of only 8 months endured a very painful surgery for no reason. Brought my kitten home the night of the surgery and he couldn’t walk and cried in pain for over a week and a half - had to get high dose of pain killers for him.

The vet that they recommended stated everything on his medical records to show the pet store that they were wrong. After informing the pet store of this horrible mishap and all the money we have had to pay for him for multiple visits and surgery and pain medicine, plus time off from work to take care of my kitten, the pet store said in so many words that they would reimburse $300 plus $200 which still didn’t even come close to what we paid.

Now speaking to a pet lawyer about taking them to court to pay for everything and the pain my kitten endured and is still not acting the same. All because they clearly don’t know what they are doing at this pet store. DO NOT GO HERE. I wouldn’t trade my kitten in for anything however if done all over again I would inform anyone to never purchase any animal from them.

I wanted to send this email to thank your employee Christina. On August 23rd I purchased a yorkie from her and she really did an outstanding job in picking the right dog for me. I explained to her I wanted a dog that was small and did not bark, she gave me three dogs to choose from. She seemed to really know the dogs' personalities. I had previously visited other dog stores, and their yorkies were much cheaper, I came back to your store because of Christina. None of the employees in the other stores could tell me about the dogs' personalities, and since the no barking issue was a great concern to me I returned to your store. She really picked a great dog for me, I receive so many compliments on how well behaved she is, and she has only barked 2x. Her personality matches mine 100%. I am so happy I purchased her. I wanted to send this letter to compliment Christina and thank her so much. Once I have Sophie potty trained and move into another home I definitely plan on coming back to purchase another dog.

We had visited WORLD WIDE PUPPIES several times this summer and we fell in love with a Chihuahua. We decided to look around since the first price was outrageous but more questionable was the fact that every time we went there, the manager Jen ** would tell us different prices and different dates of birth of the puppy we wanted. But since we were so madly in love with her and it was so expensive, I decided to go back other day to apply for financing.

Five minutes later, the rude manager yelled out in front of all the customers I wasn't being approved in one company, but that she would try with another (in house financing). Then she came out telling me that I was approved for $2,000 and NO INTEREST RATE WAS APPLIED UNTIL I FINISH MAKING THE PAYMENTS. This was on August 14, 2014. Of course I wanted to discuss this with my husband because she had dropped the price from $2,100 to $1,500 because apparently that day was on sale but before this day, she could not go down on the price any longer. And also, because it was already sale price, she can not apply discount coupons on financed sales.

Then today 8/27/2014, we decided to get the baby and bring her home. We were greeted by another girl this time and Jen ** was not around so I asked again what was the price and the age of the same dog and to our surprise, the price was on $2,000 ON SALE and 4 MONTHS OLD... I though we were Buying an 8-week or 10-week puppy. Then I asked to talk to the manager JEN ** which was very irritated because she didn't know how to explain me the changes in prices and real age of the dog.

Just moments after, the manager decided to calm my questions by lowering the price to $1600, applying coupons and financing (she wouldn't do it before). I said ok, let's do it... And then the manager told the other girl to take care of my account that was already open WITHOUT MY CONSENT. As she was asking me consistently for my bank account and routing number, I was asking her also consistently to please give the exact amount with taxes included and how many payments in total.

She would come with a different amounts and adding an application fee of $150 to the process even though I already had done the application. Also the microchip that according to them was optional to pay for registration and the price of the microchip itself was already in the dog's price. Right when I got frustrated, I ask the manager to just go upfront with me and tell me WHY THE AMOUNTS WERE DIFFERENT EVERY TIME...and then she said because this is a lease agreement that I WASN'T AWARE TO BEGIN WITH. I WAS NEVER ASKED IF I WANTED TO APPLY FOR A LEASE.

She said to me: you have 3 years to pay it in full and you total will be $4,896. I almost have a heart attack. I immediately said I wouldn't pay almost five thousand dollars for a dog and she got really mad and asked me to leave the premises if I was not able to pay in cash or credit card then. Then I asked JEN ** why was she playing around with prices and dates having in mind that she had all my financial info. She was really misleading me and I didn't feel sure of buying something from them anymore. Then she asked me leave and to buy it somewhere else.

As I was leaving the place, I asked her to give the application I had filled with all my info. I felt robbed at that moment and I didn't trust this place or Jen ** anymore. To my request, she would not give it to me, then I asked very politely to give me a copy of it then. She send the other girl to give it to me. I was with my three kids and as we were leaving the place right at the door, she started to call me names. I went back to her and I said, "Excuse me?" and she answer "I was talking to someone else." Then I said..."I just can not believe you treat your customers like this and in front of kids."

Then yelling at me, she asked me to leave or she would call the police on me for trespassing the premises. I was in shock because my kids started to cry so scared. I left the place immediately and I just waited inside my car until the police arrived to show them the evidence. At least the copy of an open account and with NO PRODUCT (the dog in this case). AND WITH A FALSE REFERENCE FROM SOMEONE THAT I DON'T KNOW AND A PHONE NUMBER THAT I ALSO DON'T KNOW. AND IT APPEARS PRINTED IN THE APPLICATION.

My kids and I in tears explained to the police officer what had happened in there and of course he was surprised of the misleading of the approval price ($2,000) and the final amount that was not showing in the application ($4,896) NOT EVEN THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION NAME ON THE SHEET. The officer didn't find the accusation of this woman to be true by no means and just advised us not to have business with them, we just left this horrible place.

I just can not believe a place like this is still on business and clearly, this woman has mental issues for not knowing how to deal with a truthful customer that wants answers and cares about where her money is going. The treatment to customers is so bad, because they know good hearts would fall in love with the puppies. They only care about money, they price their pets by the way you dress and look. They even ask you where you live (marketing). If they see that you don't have the money right there, they just ignore you and go after someone else that look interested.

After what we had learned today, made me realize that not even an established business will be clear and sincere about the products that they sell and the dirty tactics that they use. Now I'm afraid that I gave this mean woman my personal information. Unfortunately it never cross to my mind to read the online reviews because the smell of the place and the filthiness was one factor that also bothered us when we first walked in into the store. When we returned home, I went online and I found a lot of complaints which are numerous, also complaints to Consumer Affairs with similar issues.

Everyone should be aware of this place and its manager JEN ** that they are lying to every customer that goes in to that place. Just please, someone out there should rescue this puppies because I also found out they get them from puppy mills, it is really a shame. IF THIS WOMAN AND ONE OF HER HELPERS COULD DO THIS DAMAGE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS AND KIDS, IMAGINE WHAT THEY WOULD DO TO PUPPIES THAT CANNOT TALK OR DEFEND THEMSELVES. Thank you!!

My husband and I were looking for a kitten for our children ages 5 and 7 at the time. Two days before Christmas we drove almost 3 hours to WWPK after being quoted a price of $650 for Persian kittens. We were looking for a breed that was more of a lap cat for my daughter. We were surprised at how the facility was misrepresented on its website. We walked in to a less than tidy pet store. As soon as we walked through the door we saw an adorable Manx kitten. After taking a couple of different kittens into the room with us we decided on the Manx... Jewel was what my daughter named her. She looked bright eyed, was playful and cuddly all in one. We were hooked. We were then told her price was $2400. After much thought we decided she was perfect for our family... and she was!

My kids instantly fell in love with her as she came walking out of a box on Christmas morning. She was the most perfect kitten. Crazy playful for my son and slept with my daughter on her pillow with her paw around her neck, hugging her. After having her for only 5 months she became sick. Lethargic, wouldn't eat, drink or play, and was losing weight. I took her to my vet and she was diagnosed with FIP a 100% fatal disease. It is believed that she contracted it as a very young kitten due to poor care and environment. Within a few days of seeing the vet her hind legs suffered from paralysis and she began having seizures and losing her sight.

We then decided to put her at peace. She was nine weeks when we brought her home and 8 months when she died. We are all heartbroken. I do not regret taking her home.... she was meant to be ours. In my contract it states that if the animal falls to serious illness within one year they will replace it with another of the same value. I will never take home another animal from that facility.

I wrote to this store via internet website. They wrote back showing me all kinds of pictures of cats they claim to have in store. They gave me a price of $650. I went there they did NOT have the kittens or cats from the pictures, only a few sickly sneezing kittens. Their price after I traveled 125 miles to get a kitten was $1495 before tax. WHAT A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS.

We first called World Wide Puppies and Kittens because our cat of 13 yrs had passed away a few days prior. We were heartbroken to say the least. Because of my husband's allergies, we could only have a Persian cat. When I called I was told that they had kittens that ranged from $699 and up. (This seems to be what they tell everyone). There was not a kitten there less than $1399 (sale price), but they don't tell you the price until after you play with it for a while and start to develop feelings for it (which I am sure most pet stores do). Anyway we decide that we are going to purchase a kitten, but we finance it. We are told by the salesperson that because of our level of approval for financing, we will need to be charged another $200.00. We thought this was odd, but we really loved the kitten so we went forward with the purchase.

That night we received a call from the financing company because some of the information on the financing form that they filled out was incorrect, so I happen to mention the $200 fee and they were shocked. They had no idea what that was. I call the store the next morning and speak to a manager. She then proceeds to tell me that any puppy or kitten purchased in that store gets charged that application fee, no matter how it is purchased. A completely different story than we were told when we purchased the kitten. We were also told by the associate who sold us the kitten that all shots including rabies and all visits to the vet for the 1st year were included in the price of the kitten.

When we took the kitten to the pet store, we found out that they were lying about this also. We ended up having to pay an additional $224 for various shots that were not included. I called the pet store today regarding this, a different manager answered the phone and said that it was a miscommunication, that the puppies were covered, not the kittens. She apologized but made no effort to "better" the situation. I also mentioned the $200 application fee again and was told by this manager that it was a fee they charged for financing, until I told her what the other manager said, and she then changed her story and agreed with the other manager. I feel like I have been greatly deceived by this establishment and I would NEVER recommend anyone to go there to purchase ANYTHING.

This place should be shut down! They DO NOT have an on site vet like they claim. The animals are never the price quoted, EVERY person in the store is rude and the place is filthy!! I just returned a kitten to them after fighting with them for a month. I was told by Beverly that the kitten was mine and now my problem. The breed and age was not correct on the kitten according to a vet that is not one of theirs. The kitten was sick and they sent me to their vet which is ok but he said nothing was wrong with him.

I took the kitten to two more vets to get second and third opinions and both claimed the kitten had a heart murmur, worms, an upper respiratory infection and was not the breed and said the age was completely wrong due to size and teeth measurements. Both vets gave me unfit for sale letters, and when I talked to the limited intelligent Manager Beverly and then the owner Janice I think her name was, "Keep in mind nobody told you last names" they sent me to another one of their vets and surprise also in there giving exams was the same vet from the first place they sent me who said nothing was wrong. I showed the new doctor the irrefutable proof of the kittens ailments and even the new Dr. said my vets were correct. This place then took the kitten back less the $100 microchip cost which I can guarantee whoever buys this kitten next will also pay the $100. Then they said they couldn't credit back my card but had to send me a check.

I called two weeks later inquiring about the sick kitten, I was told he was still waiting to see a vet!! Unreal! These people need to be put in cages. This place had been fined and investigated from the states attorney's and I have reopened a case against them through the state again. The animals are not registered from a good club. They claim to be registered to a national pet registry but when you Google it, it can't be found and worldwide won't give you any info on them. They claim it's ACA. Not the real one AFA. So do yourself a favor and avoid this puppy mill, bait and switch dump and find a real breeder who won't rip you off. And if you have been affected by these animals (the owner and employees - not the pets) please contact the state attorney's office so maybe we can shut this ** hole down.

The paper work for this animal says female and dog on it. Sold a Cat claiming to be female $ 1099.00 (it is a male). Total Cost for this domestic cat was $1.477.26.

I have been looking for a Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy and found Worldwide Puppies online who said they had many puppies that I would be interested in and that they were in the $700 price range. So, I took the 2-hour trip there. Once I got there, they had one Corgi puppy and it was $1500. Well of course, I fell in love with the one Corgi they have. So my fiance called and negotiated with them on the price while I'm at the store. They dropped the price to $1,200, and I had to buy "vitamins." So I left after purchasing the puppy and headed home.

It took me 5 hours to get home because the weather was horrible. I got home, had the puppy for 2 1/2 days, and noticed he's coughing and sneezing and won't eat. It was late when he developed the symptoms. So, I contacted someone I know that is a vet tech. She said as long as he eats before bed, he will be okay and to take to the vet in the morning. I got him to eat, and the next morning, I made an appointment to bring him to the vet. An hour before our appt., he started throwing up and having diarrhea. I wasn't able to get him to eat. I tried all I could. He was breathing heavily and was lifeless. We got to the vet, and she was appalled the poor puppy we had bought from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens was as sick as can be. He had an upper respiratory infection and pneumonia and needed to be hospitalized. His lung was collapsed, and so our vet called the pet store.

They said they will not cover the vet bills, unless we brought the puppy to their vet back in New York. Our vet said that the bills were going to be pretty high, so our best bet would be to bring him there. So we drove another 2 hours to bring him to the vet hospital. He was in the hospital for four days. I got a call at 3am saying he wasn't doing well, and at 8am, he passed away - he couldn't fight it. His immune system wasn't built for the critical condition he was in.

After taking in all the sad news, we called the pet store and demanded a refund and a refund for the vet bills here that we had. It had been over 2 weeks, and we still haven't gotten a refund! We keep getting stories every time we call! Not to mention, the other dog we have at home caught pneumonia and we had to bring her to the vet and demand a refund for that vet visit. That store is not a store that should be selling puppies! They should be shut down! Very sad reading all the stories that are just like mine and knowing I'm not the only one going through the hurt! I miss my Roscoe a lot!

I recently purchased a Yorkie puppy. I fell in love with him. The first night, he was coughing like he had something stuck in his throat. I took him to the vet the next day to find out he had kettle cough. The next day, I noticed him scratching at his eyes, so I took him back to the vet to find out he had ear mites. Two nights later, he started to have diarrhea and vomited all over. I rushed him to the hospital to find out that that he had parvovirus. I spent over $700 to take him to the hospital. He needs proper care and medicine so I took him back to the store to be treated by their vet. The hospital wrote me an "Unfit for Sale" letter. I'm so upset because my boyfriend and I fell in love with this Yorkie and I know I'm going to have to say goodbye. After seeing many reviews, I know that I need to get myself over this situation and tell them to keep the dog and give them the letter. I hate that the puppy wasn't properly taken care of because he really touched my heart. Everyday since the diagnosis, I have been crying myself to sleep. I really hope that one day this place gets shut down.

We purchased a beagle puppy from WWPK in 2008. We had nothing but problems with her when she was a puppy. Four years later, we had to say goodbye to our poor dog and put her to sleep. She became paralyzed in all legs and started to crash. I blame the poor breeding and puppy mills where she came from. She didn’t deserve to die. I would never purchase from anything but a reputable breeder in the future.

I have recently been planning on getting a male Shiba Inu. I checked everywhere on websites to find out who had them for sale. I came across this place and decided to give them a call after checking for like a week to see which would be the best store. They told me through the phone that they had just received a handful of the puppies I was interested in. I told them I would not be able to make it there until I was off on the weekend. After waiting for about a week, Friday came and they called me up while I was at work. They were explaining to me that they just received more dogs and I made sure to ask about the handful of Shiba's they had and they informed me that they were all still there. They had been contacting me much throughout the week to find out when I would come in and I told them I would be coming from Atlantic City so I have about a 2-hour and 40-minute ride.

Late Friday night, I decided to look at reviews on this store and I saw some fair reviews and many poor ones. After reading both the good and bad, my mind was leaning on the bad before I went to sleep. Surely, this many people couldn't take the time to bad talk a place just to be false. Well, I am one of those people that had to find out for themselves. Saturday morning came and I took the ride over there. When I saw the store, it looks small and kind of looked like they didn't get business. The parking lot was very small, and not a car in it. Ha-ha. I walked into this place and from the second I walked in, it smelled like they had sprayed the place with Febreeze when they started their shift rather than bathe the kittens or pups.

I continued my way throughout this small store and searched and could not find any Shiba's at all! Instead, I heard dogs barking the whole time and growling. I guess that's pretty normal though, but when I looked into the small cages where these animals are stored, all I could say to myself is no wonder they are so angry. The cages were very small (maybe big enough to have 2 puppies in but not 4 or 5). It looked like some of the puppies were actually fighting over the space in the cage. Finally, a lady approached us, without a nametag. (We had heard stories about a certain few workers there so we could not tell who was who.) And she asked us what we were looking for. She had only one Shiba and it was a female! I just got off the phone with them the day before asking if they had any and was there any male! Well I do believe you can't believe everything you read or hear.

I read how some people's dog might have died shortly after buying one here but it may have been maybe the owner's fault or anything. As far as the dogs having injuries or whatever else, it is highly believable in my opinion. It doesn't seem like they actually take care of the animals or clean them. After her showing me the female Shiba, I felt bad not bringing it home because I knew any place was better than living there. I'm sure there's a shot at you getting a dog that you want from here without problems, but it is a risk. I would not recommend to anyone. Seriously though, if you don't believe any of this you've read, then find out for yourself like I did. It sucks if you have to walk out empty-handed only to be stuck in traffic before making it home in 3 hours like I did.

Before my boyfriend and I went to this horrible place, we read some of these bad reviews. But instead of listening, we decided that we had to find out for ourselves. When we had arrived there, we walked into this awful smelling place. It smelled like these poor animals were in these cages sitting in their own mess. To top it all off, they had so many dogs in one cage and instead of having each breed together, they decided to mix the breeds of dogs and put them in random cages. These people are scam artists. They reassured my boyfriend and me the day before, that they still had the pups we wanted. Little did we know, they were lying.

When we made it there, they only had one of the types of dog we wanted and yet it was the wrong color and the wrong sex. We drove about 3 hours just to make it there and when we got there, we found out how horrible this place is. They really need to be shut down and have those poor puppies and kittens saved. Please don't waste your time going there. As much as I want to save those poor animals, I will never give these people any of my money. Save yourself from getting scammed, and find a different pet store.

Before me and my boyfriend drove to NY to the Worldwide Puppies & Kittens store, we decided to read some reviews. We saw all the negative reviews and felt like we still needed to find out for ourselves, which was a big mistake. What everyone has said is true. As soon as we walked in, it smelled so bad like these poor dogs and cats were stuck sitting in their own mess. Not only that, there were so many pups in one cage and they didn't have the same breeds in the same cage. They were all mixed up, these poor animals.

Now, from where I live, this place is almost three hours away and a lot of tolls. We decided to go because the day before, they had called us and assured us that the pups we were looking for were still there. So we arrived the next day and - what do you know? They no longer have the pups we were looking for. This place will tell you whatever it is you want to hear just to get you there. And when you arrive and they don't have what you want, they try and push a different breed onto you. I wish we could have saved all those poor animals. Someone needs to get these people out of business.

In 2007, my boyfriend bought me a beagle puppy from this puppy mill supported pet store. My dog was adorable, sweet and was always very calm. It turns out that it was born with severe hip dysplasia on both hips and it will need a very costly ($12K for both hips) and painful surgery to stop the arthritis, that has been developing in both his hips since he was a puppy. This place obviously buys from uncaring breeders, who don't care whether the dogs they breed are healthy or not. No one should buy a dog from any pet store, as most get their dogs from horrible puppy mills. I am beyond angry, that greed people created such a sad industry. At a shelter, you can find almost any kind of dog you want and save a life! This place should be shut down!

I brought a English bulldog for $3,500 from World Wide Puppies and Kittens in March of 2011. The dog was sick from the start from glycoma to rashes and auto immune disorder. Beverly claims he was not sold like that however less than a year after I brought the dog, he is dead. Please stay away from this company. They sell sick dogs and act like you made them sick. And for that, they will not refund or give you another dog!

I went into Worldwide a couple of weeks ago to look at a yorkie that I wanted to purchase and left with an extremely bad taste in my mouth. I dealt with a woman named Beverly and she could not have been more rude. First, she wouldn't take the puppy out for me to see because she thought I was not 100% serious about buying the puppy. She said with an extremely rude tone, "We don't just take puppies out for you to play with," which wasn't the case at all. I had the money in my pocket and would have purchased the puppy that night but because of the way she treated me and my girlfriend, we took our business elsewhere.

I have a lot of friends looking for puppies right now and would have recommended this place over any other puppy store. It was very clean and one of the what seemed to be a kennel staff member was making sure the store and the cages were in tip top shape. But because of the worker named Beverly, I will never send someone I know to go through the same experience I went through. Bring your business elsewhere! We wound up going to Shake-A-Paw in Hicksville where I purchased a yorkie and couldn't have been happier. It was like night and day with the customer service between the two places. And I also saved a bunch of money going to Shake-A-Paw. Not only is the woman that works their a complete turnoff, they are also a rip-off! And after reading all of the negative reviews about this place, I am surprised they are still up and running.

We purchased a chihuahua puppy in April 2011. His name was Stewie. Stewie was diagnosed with legs Perthes disease in November 2011. He had surgery on November 16, 2011 and passed away in his sleep on December 29, 2011. I am waiting for the necropsy report to come back for the cause of death. No dog dies at one year old unless there is a severe reason. We are very upset with this store. They are a puppy mill and should be shut down.

Buy a puppy at your own risk from this company. They do not care about the puppies, just the number of sales. The staff is all smiles and nice before you purchase but if there is a problem, they are like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Stay clear even though the puppies look cute because all you are doing is funding the Puppy Mills businesses.

I walked in to Worldwide Puppies two days before Christmas 2010. My whole intention was to purchase an English bull dog. After picking a dog out I was told this dog was a mini English bull dog. It will look the same, be fat and cute, but won't be as big, about 12 inches in height and won't get any bigger than about 35 pounds. He won't have the same medical issues as the regular sized English b.d. I left after paying $3200. My husband was very excited about this dog for all he has ever wanted was an English b.d. After Christmas he gave world. a call. He wanted to know about the paper work. That was when we were told that the paper work was being worked on and won't be available till Feb.

Okay. Now it's the first week in March. We have had this dog for two months now. My husband said something is wrong. He's too tall which prompted him to call and ask for the paper work once more. After talking with Michelle on March 9th and 10th we found out not only was this not a pure breed English bull dog, we would be stuck with this dog. She stated that Jen, the sales woman informed me that it was a mixed breed.which is a bold face lie! To this day April 4th, we have yet to receive the paper work on this puppy I purchased in Dec 2010. Michelle informed me that I basically lost my $3,200 and I could however purchase an English bull dog from them at a discounted rate! What a help. I urge everyone to stay clear of this company.

My fiance and I came in to buy two puppies. We explained when we got there that we were on a budget. Christina handed us two puppies that we fell in love with. When we asked how much they were, she told us, "We will get to price in a few, take a seat and play with them while I help this other client". We sat down and decided we were taking these 2 amazing yorkies home and hoped the cost was at the most $1,500.00.

After all the paper work was done and we were just about done she told us that these puppies are on sale from $2500 to $1500 and the male was $2000 on sale for $1250. When we picked up our jaws from the floor and said what happened to $500, she said, “Well I can show you some other dogs in that range but it's not what you're looking for”. I said then, “When people call or come in, you need to fix how you lie to them and scheme”. That's not even the worst part. After we are just about to leave, I notice the 1lb male yorkie has a cough and when I stressed my concern she told us to just get him checked by the vet and he should be fine.

The next day we went to the vet as fast as we can and found out the male has a pneumonia and she has an upper respiratory infection. When we called Christina, she told us how odd this is that they are checked by a vet daily. Well let me stress this: Worldwide Puppies is horrible! We love our puppies but hate this store. If we could, we would rescue all the puppies from there because all they are is a scamming puppy mill. Never ever go there to buy anything!

To Store Manager, I wanted to send this email to thank your employee Christina. On August 23rd I purchased a yorkie from her and she really did an outstanding job in picking the right dog for me. I explained to her I wanted a dog that was small and did not bark, she gave me three dogs to choose from. She seemed to really know the dog’s personalities. I had previously visited other dog stores, and their yorkies were much cheaper, I came back to your store because of Christina.

None of the employees in the other stores could tell me about the dog's personalities, and since the no barking issue was a great concern to me I returned to your store. She really picked a great dog for me, I receive so many compliments on how well behaved she is, and she has only barked 2 times. Her personality matches mine 100%. I am so happy I purchased her. I wanted to send this email to compliment Christina and thank her so much. Once I have Sophie potty trained and move into another home I definitely plan on coming back to purchase another dog. I attached a picture of Sophie. Thank you so much.

I am a little late in sending some photos of Bernie, the cream Pekingese male that I purchased from you at the beginning of June. Bernie is adapting well and is growing bigger and faster each day. We have a nice routine down now and he appears to be a very content puppy. He socializes well with other dogs, although I see that he is sometimes much less timid than others, trying to be a little dominant, but I am working on this. He rarely barks, except in the house, and then only when his toy is stuck under the couch or ottoman. I am working on this too. As for house training, very few accidents as of late. He has a pee pee pad in his 4x4 area that he hardly uses (he scratches the pads up more than he uses them) and when indoors, he has a pad in the kitchen for emergencies.

He is eating well. I have stuck with the holistic foods and absolutely no people food. I don\'t see him scratching as much as he did when I first got him. He is all about play, anything with small tennis balls or plush toys. He is definitely a lover, not a fighter, and gives and receives many kisses. Here are a few photos of him at the house on his second day here and one of him in the Hampton's playing soccer with me. As I have more, I\'ll send the best ones. Thanks for your help. I must say that I knew my life would change after I got him but I can't picture it now without Bernie. All the best.

Worldwide Puppies & Kittens Company Profile