2. Pets
  3. Pet Stores
Accredited Partner

Bellmore, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.04/5

Worldwide Puppies & Kittens has been placing puppies and kittens in loving homes for over the last 13 years. We have a beautiful location in Bellmore New York, with private viewing rooms that you and your family can spend time with a cute puppy or kitten. At Worldwide Puppies & Kittens we specialize in micro and toy sized puppies, such as Yorkshire Terriers, white Maltese, Long haired and short haired Chihuahuas and Imperial Shih-Tzu Puppies to name a few! We also offer a wide selection of medium to large sized puppies, such as Pomkys, Mini goldendoodles, English Bulldogs & Boxers. Come see us Today to take home your new best friend!

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies and Kittens?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies and Kittens?

Original review: May 9, 2020

It was a wonderful experience with Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. I had purchased a previous puppy from them about 15 years ago. Recently, I got a boxer puppy and the purchasing process was fine. We were looking during the pandemic, so it was a little bit different. We couldn’t just walk into the store. I was driving by, I saw a puppy in the window that we liked, and then I made an appointment. By the time we got in, that dog was already purchased. Somebody was walking out with him as we walked in. We looked at a few other puppies, but they just weren’t what we were hoping for. We left, and then the store called me two days later, and they had gotten another two in. They made an appointment for us, we went in with my children and my husband, we spent time with both dogs, and then we chose one, spent a little more time with him, and then we walked out with him. We love him.

Get buying tips about Pet Stores delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I like Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. They were nice. I like small dogs and the place that I got the puppy. The only thing I don't like is that I got a loan for the dog, and I guess it was closing time, and I didn't know that they gave me 21% interest for a dog. Worldwide should have asked if you were okay with that because I could've used my credit card and paid 199, not 21. For 2,000, 21%, almost 22, is a lot for a person that have an 816 credit score. My credit score is excellent. So, I should have not qualified for almost 22% interest. They got to explain more to the people because like me, if I'm going to buy a house, I know this is my credit right now, I probably would've taken 3% interest for a house. So, why am I gonna pay 22% for a dog? But as long as my kids are happy, that's it. It was worth it and everything is good so far. Everybody is happier now. The new puppy has white fur. She's a bichon poo and it was easy to select and find it.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I had a dog for 16 years and when she passed, I couldn't come home without feeling somebody being there, so I bought another one. I looked online and Worldwide Puppies and Kittens said they were open so I took a ride to Long Island. I went through a few places in Queens and they were horrible. But when I went to Worldwide Puppies and Kittens on Long Island, it was so nice and friendly. The customer service was outstanding. They explained things and did not rush you.

I chose an adorable Shar Pei-Pug mix. He was the cutest dog in the place with his face all wrinkled. They put you in a nice and clean room with whatever dog you wanted and you could get to know the dog without everybody staring at you. I left that day because I couldn't do it. My dog had just passed and I was really upset. But the very next day, I came back and I picked him up. My experience with that place was wonderful and I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I have two labradoodles. One is 13 and play is a little too rough for her now, and my other dog always looks bored, so I thought he should have somebody to play with. And my son always wanted a pug. I found that there were a lot of pugs available around me that weren't very old. We went to Worldwide and paid for a pug in full. It was a pretty quick process. They had a lot of selection. I've seen the cleaning process happen and it was good. But they were a little dishonest on the phone about the number of pugs they had. They made it sound like they had some pugs to choose from. But it was only one pug when I came over the next day. We named him Oliver. He was six months old when we got him, so I don't know if somebody had him before or not because when you put your hand out, he seems a little back-offish like defensive. But he is starting to let up with that now, and he is healthy. The vet checked him out.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I wanted a husky. So, I was looking online. I live in New York, and I checked New Jersey. I checked some places in New York, and I didn't see anything except for the New Jersey. And I kept checking, then I noticed Worldwide Puppies online. So, I made a phone call, and the person that I spoke to was so pleasant. I called maybe five different places, and the person from Worldwide made the difference. I was gonna drive to Jersey, but she made me feel so comfortable on the phone. And she said, "Listen, we don't discuss prices over the phone, but come in. We have two that's available now." And she said I would love them as soon as I've seen it. I went in there and fell in love and almost took them both.

We did the deal that day. I left with the puppy the same day. We named him Ice, and having him is a total change. We'd have to reschedule certain things. It actually brings the family closer together because I have two children, now three because of Ice. They make us talk more and interact more. So, it's a beautiful thing. And this is something that my daughter always wanted. My oldest daughter is the one who really was pushing for us to make this move, but I had to wait until we got a house for the yard. And it's really the perfect story, so that's why it was the right time. It was absolutely the right person who helped me. It's absolutely the right puppy that we came home with. My experience has been absolutely amazing.

Resolution response: June 22, 2020

I wrote this in anger but the company has reached out and is working with me to make this work.

Original review: June 21, 2020

I purchased two puppies from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens about a week ago. Worst decision I ever made! First, they charged me more money than they claimed the dog cost earlier when I made the decision, then I was promised a refund if there was something seriously wrong with the puppies, according to the warranty that was a lie. When one of the employees told us the puppies needed a few more vaccines, she made it clear that as long as we went to the vet they partnered with, the vaccines would be covered. Upon calling up the vet we discovered that too was a lie.

I quite literally spent 10,000 dollars on buying two dogs, which might have been okay if the puppies were healthy, but they were not. The two puppies seemed to be doing pretty well and adjusting nicely however when I took them to my local vet, only 3 days after purchase, my vet made it clear that BOTH of the puppies had respiratory infections and would need to be on medication. They also BOTH had parasites. My vet said that legally they should have been deemed “unfit for sale.” They are now, only 4 days after purchase, extremely sick, and refusing to eat. Never buy any animals from here unless you want to support this disgusting operation. They are liars, they are con artists, and if you purchase a puppy here you are playing right into their filthy little hands. Please take this review seriously and consider buying an animal from another establishment.

Original review: June 2, 2020

Everything was fine with our purchasing experience with Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. We'd been looking for a pet and trying to convince our mom for years. Then now that my sister and I both have a job and we convinced her it was time. We really did not regret it at all. However, we brought him to the vet. He had infections but that went away, and he’s doing fine. But maybe when they take the pets to the vet, when they get their shot, they should make sure that they do adequate, physical exams and make sure the puppies don’t have those illnesses that can go unnoticed.

Original review: May 21, 2020

We got a Golden retriever at Worldwide Puppies and Kittens about 10 years ago. We went there then they gave us the package and we left. We were in and out in an hour.

Original review: May 5, 2020

A friend of mine purchased her pet from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens and I purchased a kitten. I went in there and had to make an appointment, but they were wonderful. Then when we got there, they showed us where the kittens were. They put my children and my husband in the room. I went over and saw this one cat who was being so playful. I was drawn to her. We pulled her out and took her into the room. The kids fell in love with her. We financed and went home with her that day. However, I have to call them because to express some concerns that I have. The kitten sleeps with us and has added a lot of joy. We love her and it almost feels like we haven’t even lived without her.

Original review: May 2, 2020

I purchased a 2 month old puppy that cost me 5k: ever since I got the puppy my kids and myself haven’t been able to enjoy the puppy because it’s been sick. I’ve been in and out of the hospital. The store is not willing to help me with the dog.

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Company Information