4.49/5
Based on 63 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Bellmore, NY

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Worldwide Puppies & Kittens has been placing puppies and kittens in loving homes for over the last 13 years. We have a beautiful location in Bellmore New York, with private viewing rooms that you and your family can spend time with a cute puppy or kitten. At Worldwide Puppies & Kittens we specialize in micro and toy sized puppies, such as Yorkshire Terriers, white Maltese, Long haired and short haired Chihuahuas and Imperial Shih-Tzu Puppies to name a few! We also offer a wide selection of medium to large sized puppies, such as Pomkys, Mini goldendoodles, English Bulldogs & Boxers. Come see us Today to take home your new best friend!

A-BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 23, 2018

145 Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 23, 2018

We've heard good things about Worldwide Puppies & Kittens, so we went in to check it out. There were two rottweilers and they gave us a comparison on the two dogs since we were interested in both. Luca, the one that we got, was the bigger one. We saw him and fell in love with him immediately. We asked Worldwide Puppies & Kittens to see him and they gave us some instruction on what his temperament’s like, his eating habits and how he’s getting along with the other dogs in the pen. Then, they groomed Luca before they gave him to us. He’s adorable and very well-behaved. He gets along well with my family and is great with my kids. He has a good appetite and is tiny but clumsy because of how big his paws are.

Get expert buying tips about Pet Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 4, 2018

My daughter begged us for a cat and then I googled that and the closest one was Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. We wanted to get a kitten from Craigslist which had a lot of private breeders. There were three of them, but they only had three kittens at the time. So, we looked for a natural store and what made me go through the store was they let me do a credit, which was good. They put a couple of the kittens in the room with us and they got used to playing with my daughter. And then they went to get the next batch. They kept going in the cages and bringing more kittens out. Whichever cat played the best with my daughter was the one that we went for. We named the Siamese cat Casper and so far, everything is good.

I just want Worldwide to let us know what the final price would be. They told us it was $1500 and then it ended up being $2850. It was doubled just because of all the fees afterward. The estimate needs to be better off. We need to know exactly how much this cat is gonna be. The credit plan at this time that I signed up for has a lot of interest and there’s a lot of fine print on it. There was no time to read that since I was there to pick something out and go. Worldwide didn’t really tell me too much about that and didn't tell me that they won't charge. There was a couple of different fees that were tacked on at the end.

Also, we had to go to those few vets that they sent us to in order to take advantage of their coupon that they gave me to get a free nail clipping and a free check-up. We can’t use our own vet. But other than that, Worldwide Puppies and Kittens had a very big selection, which I was very satisfied. They gave us a starter kit, where I got a box of litter and the food. Also, they were willing to stick it out with us.

Original review: April 26, 2018

We searched for stores in the area and we were looking for a certain dog. Worldwide Puppies and Kittens happened to say that had breeders and carried them. So, we were told to come in and when we did, they didn’t have the dogs that we were looking for on site. The ones they had were too young and we were a little disappointed. Then we happened to see the dog that we ended up picking in the crate not facing us. They took him out, showed him to us, put him in the private room where we got a hold of him and play with him, and that was it. He was the best choice. They offered financing through a financing company for animals and we made a deal. All in all, the people there were very nice. One of the girls there was also very helpful and knowledgeable. Everything went smoothly and I was very happy with the service that they did and the breed of our dog. There was no bad feedback on the kennel line which was my main thing.

We ended up getting a brindle Boston Terrier. We got him at 10 weeks old and weighing two pounds. It seemed everything was checked out and the pet’s healthy and eating well. So far, everything is going good with him. He's amazing and he has made a big difference in our lives. He brings everybody a lot closer and gives me a lot less running around with the kids. They're so hyper but the dog's got their energy, so it tires them out. I love our dog.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I was looking for another dog and I had bought one from Worldwide three years ago. I’m very happy with her, so that’s why I went back. My new puppy is a brown Mini Goldendoodle. His name is Bear and he's eight months old. The other dog that I got from Worldwide has a whitish color. I named her Sandy and she's two and a half. They make all of us very happy. Having them is so lively, and it’s a lot of fun and love. People have asked me where I got my dogs and I’ve told them that I’m very satisfied with Worldwide. The prices are a little high, but the puppies are so worth it. They’re healthy and loving, and people are not gonna go wrong when going with Worldwide.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I Googled and found Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. Our new pet is a little Munchkin cat and I got him as a gift. We named him Tupac and he’s seven months old. Picking the kitten was very easy. Worldwide showed me a couple of kittens and I picked one. My girlfriend’s happy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies and Kittens?

Original review: April 16, 2018

My brother got a pet from Worldwide a couple of years ago, and he told me about them. I decided to stop at their pet store. I always wanted a white kitten but when I went to get the white one, a kitten that was a different color took a liking to me and he stuck to my foot so I ended up getting that one. Unfortunately, he passed away. I wanted another kitten and Worldwide had the white one that I wanted. The only thing was it didn't have blue eyes but when the guys put her in the room with me, her personality got to me. Rebecca, one of the staff, was the one who assisted me and she was very nice. She is a sweet girl who answered every question that I had. I must have called her a million times but she was very patient with me. I’m a lot happier since I got my kitten. You would think my kitten is a human. She doesn’t act like a kitten, and she's like my baby.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I walked in at Worldwide Puppies & Kittens and got hooked. The people there were very helpful, and I had a great experience. I got a toy poodle and she's five months now. And we named her Brownie. The young lady, Naomi, was really helpful with the whole process of getting Brownie. I was going to get a dog from a breeder from Pennsylvania, but then they explained that it would have been kind of a risky situation because I didn't know what I was getting. I would've gotten diseases and deformities. And I didn’t know that that even exist and so, I said I'd rather pay the extra money and know that everything's okay. She was very informative. Having Brownie is definitely an adjustment and it is a lot of work, but it's definitely rewarding. It's a lot of fun. Worldwide does a good job. They're a very honest, experienced small business which runs very well. And they have top quality pups that they offer.

Original review: April 8, 2018

My dog died, and I went to six different places looking for different dogs and the actual people that sold them. So, I was looking for a good place and a nice dog, and Worldwide Puppies & Kittens had the dog I was looking for. I've been visiting them for a while. I went to the store and I found the puppy that I wanted but when I came back, the puppy was sold. We found another puppy. And that happened three times. I went home, got my wife, came back and the dogs were gone. It's a very lucrative business. The staff at Worldwide was excellent, very polite, and very knowledgeable. The place is fine, too, and I was very pleased, and we had a good experience. We got a five months old Shih Tzu, and we named him Gizmo. My wife's a wreck trying to take care of it. I'd tell my friends to go to Worldwide.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I decided to get a new puppy a couple of months ago. I was looking for a Beagle and was looking at different puppy stores then I found the dog that I liked at Worldwide Puppies & Kittens. He was so cute and I got him. Worldwide was very helpful and I did financing through them. They were very nice and they made the process easy. Everything went very well. The puppy, Noah, is four months old and he is very playful and energetic. My life changed for the better and I really enjoy having him. Worldwide has a lot of different puppies and kittens to choose from. They also have a lot of things that you could purchase for the dog while you’re there and you can ask the people there any questions and they can answer it for you.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I wanted a puppy and Worldwide Puppies & Kittens was the first place we went to. We looked and they had five puppies of the breed that I wanted, which was the Labrador Retriever. There was a little corral with some dogs in it and the puppy that I chose was in there. We picked him up and we were brought into a little area where we could be with him. The woman also brought in other puppies of the same breed for us to look at. The puppy that I got was expensive, so it’s not for everybody, but that was okay. My puppy, Jesse, is yellow-whitish and he’s three and a half months old now. He’s a lot of work. He’s up during the night and I have to get up and let him out, otherwise he’ll mess up in the house. I have to take care of my puppy, like having a baby.

Original review: April 5, 2018

The people at Worldwide were good and patient. A friend who went through the company recommended them. We sat with the dogs for a time and looked at their temperament, and then we got a Cavachon for our daughter. The puppy is five months now. There are a lot more pee, poop, and odors, but other than that, it’s a good dog.

Original review: April 4, 2018

My experience with Worldwide Puppies and Kittens was okay. I passed by Worldwide and I saw the puppy in the window. I went in then they put me in the room with the puppy and I took her. I’m happy I got the puppy but I wasn’t happy with Worldwide. The place was filthy. The people at Worldwide told me they were going to groom the puppy as she looks like an overgrown bear. She was so overgrown and I didn’t even know she had big ears. They sprayed her with flea powder and sent her out. It was horrible. But I got the dog, it’s great and I’m very happy with her. She’s so cute and a good dog. The puppy I got was six months old.

The people at Worldwide told me she was mixed with a Yorkie and a Bichon but she looks like a Chihuahua and the Yorkie coloring. She is only six and a half pounds. Now, she’s almost a year and a half. My life has changed considerably since I had the puppy. I lost my husband three years ago and having the puppy was a good experience. She brought love back into my life. It was very nice. My first dog ever so, it’s great. I’m so thankful that I have her and I believe she was a gift from God.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I had a traumatic brain injury and I got a puppy as therapy and also to help me be responsible. First I looked up local pet shops on Long Island, where I live, then it led me to several different ones. Worldwide Puppies was one, and then Shake A Paw and Selmer’s Pet Land were the others. They first had pictures of their puppies online, then I went to look at the ones that were there. A Soft-coated Wheaten Terrier or a Miniature Schnauzer were the ones I wanted, and Worldwide Puppies had the Wheaten.

My puppy was three months when I got her and I have had her for a month now. She helps me with therapy because normally, I don’t like touching people. She also helps me be responsible. I have to get up on time to feed her and take her for a walk. She’s a pretty fine dog. However, when I call them up they don’t seem to be responsive. I called up about some questions but they didn't seem to have the answer, like about training things and they said I should call a puppy trainer. Nevertheless, they're okay.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

I had wanted a puppy for a long time and I wanted one that is hypoallergenic. Worldwide Puppies & Kittens is close to my house, so I stopped in. When I made the purchase, I filled out a paperwork and I was approved, so I financed the puppy. He is good and is very cute, but he definitely has some gastro issue. Nevertheless, he is a very nice addition to our family.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

We were looking for a brother for the dog that we had at home and I was looking around for a while. I wanted to adopt but I was looking for a very specific kind of dog and none of the rescues really had anything, and a couple of other places that I looked at were just being very expensive. I understand it's for certifications, but not everybody can afford these kinds of animals, especially for that amount of money. With Worldwide it was a little bit easier to make it happen. The fact that people could do it on a payment plan and that they offer financing is definitely good, especially compared to a lot of other breeders. Their pricing wasn't over budget and they could definitely work with you.

Also, they were very local for me. I live in the town next over so it wasn't that far of a drive to get to them. The ladies were very helpful too. They were able to answer any questions that I had. The place is very clean and I saw how they take care of the dogs. I went in window shopping at first. I looked at all the different puppies that they had and then I saw one of the puppies and his brother in the window. I asked one of the workers if I could look at both of them. I spent a good almost hour getting to know both of them, but his brother kind of stayed while Milo, the one I ended up with, went straight for me. I worked with him for a little bit and fell in love with him. He's an energetic, active and feisty Puggle. My other dog is very big but for a little guy, Milo definitely could hold his own.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

My wife and I wanted a specific breed of cat and we're not opposed to adopting an animal. I searched online and Worldwide Puppies & Kittens had good reviews. It's also the nearest place to get a decent cat so we went there. We weren’t planning on buying that day but we saw the cat and we got it. However, the day after, we noticed everything went way down, her whole attitude, and she was getting super lethargic. So, we brought her to a 24-hour vet and the doctor held the cat for five days at the hospital. They treated her with antibiotics and IV treatments. When we got her there, apparently she had a fever. So, she wasn’t doing so good.

The vet said that usually happens when you buy from a store. Their immune system goes in shock because they were taken out of their environment that they are used to being in. The vet told me to ask Worldwide if there was any kind of sickness going on amongst the animals. When I initially purchased the cat, I saw that the cat next door to her looked sickly and they were very lethargic. But of course, Worldwide wouldn't say anything about it if there was anything. They weren’t refusing but they weren’t also admitting everything. They said it could be overstimulation. In their agreement when you purchase an animal, all charges are covered on their behalf up to 14 days after the initial purchase and they did honor their agreement. In the end, the cat recovered. She's a healthy cat.

Buying that cat changed our life for the better. It's putting the family aspect together and it makes being home a lot easier. My wife is from Italy so we're going through the immigration process and for a while, she wasn’t able to work. So, having a cat in the house really made things way better. The reps were good in the pet store. They weren’t forcing you to buy the cat, which is nice. Because usually, when you go to a pet store, they shove the cat in your face and they make it so awkward. But they were totally relaxed when we got there and it was a good experience. I'd tell my friends to go to Worldwide and check out their animals.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I wanted to get a puppy for my wife because she wanted to have one. I saw a Labrador online and I liked it. It's a smart dog. Worldwide Puppies & Kittens happen to have a Labrador available so I got it.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

We're very happy with the kitten that we got from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. The only thing they could improve on is when I called the day before, they told me that their kittens range from $900 to $1,500. When we got there and my mom picked out the kitten, all of a sudden it was $3,000. I could understand not being able to give an exact price when I called, but when they tell me they range between $900 and $1,500 and all of a sudden I pay $3,000 out the door with a kitten, I wasn’t happy with that. It was very upsetting but at that point, I was with my mom and she already liked the kitten. If she found out how much I had paid for the kitten, she'd wring my neck.

A purebred is a purebred but in the end, they're still kittens and puppies. I personally don’t think any kitten or puppy should cost $3,000 so I definitely will not recommend it. But the kitten is beautiful. I would never, in a million years, expect my mom to bond with an animal like that. It's almost amazing watching her smile. She's in a good great mood all the time and they're taking naps together.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Overall, Worldwide was great. Naomi, the girl who helped us, was amazing. However, the pet we got was not a 100% which is a little upsetting for $4,000 that we paid for him but we love him already and he's our child so at this point, we're already rolling it. He has parasites and also has ulcers on his tongue. We got him on Sunday and we took him to the vet on Wednesday and they told us all this information. His stool sample came back and there are parasites as well in it. And so, we got an antibiotic. I called Naomi and gave her a heads-up. The vet told us that the antibiotics were covered in it. The stool sample, however, that is a routine thing that the vet told us that Worldwide Puppies did not cover. So that and the medication, we wound up having to pay out of pocket, which isn't a big deal, it's just 50 bucks for the stool sample.

I've already referred about three of my friends to go just simply to Worldwide because there's not a lot of places in New York where you can buy a cat that are bred nice and then full bred. One of them purchased a cat already with them and another one is going to take a look, if not this week, next week. I definitely would refer it because of the customer service. But again, maybe we just got a lemon, but he's great overall so it's not a big deal.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

My dog died and I wanted to adopt, but that never worked out. I walked into Worldwide Puppies & Kittens where I liked a Yorkie. I grabbed him and said it was the one. Usually, pet stores buy the dogs and want them out, but this one is built well. Our Hershey is a good dog and he's cute. He's five months old. What pissed me off though was they said at the store that they're going to try to give us a free bag of food. They mix this kind of brand, wet food in the dry food, and it cost $1.29. I asked if they could throw that in with the $3000, but the girl there said they couldn’t do that. That was very odd and really annoying since I just spent $3000 on the dog. Other than that, I was satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

We have been talking about getting a cat for some time. We looked around for a hypoallergenic cat and Worldwide Puppies and Kittens had some. We originally went in for the Russian Blue kittens. I called Worldwide and they had Russian Blue but they didn’t want to discuss prices over the phone which I understand. I went over to them, I drove an hour away and when I got there, they had sold the kitten half an hour prior to me walking in through the door.

The rep knew that I was looking for hypoallergenic cats so she showed me the Snow Bengals. She gave us one of the kittens and I let my children play with her and my daughter fell in love with her. Her name is Sasha now. But for some reason, her sister Mia was watching me from the kennel, staring me down. I asked the rep if I could see the other kitten but she said that kitten isn't as friendly as Sasha. I told her Sasha is not that friendly either because she's so shy. So, she brought her in and as soon as her sister Mia started rubbing on my leg, she was coming to me. So, we ended up with the two of them. They're very active and very friendly. We fell in love with them. They were awesome and I don’t regret getting them. They're fitting in great in the house. When I'm making their food, they're meowing and then one comes from one side, distracts me and then the other one jumps up on the counter. They are double trouble. They are like a tag team.

I tried to talk to Worldwide about giving me a discount because we were purchasing two kittens but I did not receive any. I did go on their financing plan because they were expensive. That's why they don’t discuss the prices over the phone. The financing process was simple and filling up the paperwork went smoothly. As far as the rate, I don’t intend on waiting for the full amount of time that they're giving me to pay it off. I want to pay it prior. Overall, it was a great experience and I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

My son has been taking care of the neighbor’s dogs and then he started liking them and wanted his own. My three kids also asked me for a dog and wanted a Christmas gift. We went first to New Jersey where they were giving dogs for adoption. But, those dogs didn’t get along with my kids, so we had to go over to Worldwide Puppies & Kittens store.

It was easy to pick out a puppy because they have a lot of beautiful dogs and puppies over there. But if we want something good, we have to spend money. My kids got close to a beagle. They wanted one for each one, but I can't afford to get so many. So we decided to get the beagle. Because we never had a puppy or dog, Worldwide Puppies & Kittens has helped us a lot in telling me about how to take care of the puppy. They also gave us a CD, books, and a nice doctor who would explain anything we want to know. So whatever we want to know, we ask.

We named the puppy Peter Barker because he barks so much and one of my sons likes Spiderman while the my other girl likes Peter Pan. I'm in love with that little guy. Every time I come in, he comes out and starts moving the stairs. It's very nice to have some new life in our family. Everybody watches the dog eat and looks for him many times a day. They're very busy with that dog.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I love cats but where I lived before, I wasn't able to have them. Now that I have moved, I can have cats and the first thing I got for myself were two new kittens. Worldwide Puppies & Kittens had nice people who helped me. They sat with us and let us pick out whatever we wanted. Once I picked my kittens, they let us play with the kittens and sit with them for a while until we made a decision. It was a nice process. I named the kittens Spike and Wilma and they were a new addition to the family. When we first came home, both of them had a respiratory infection. I took them to the 24-hour vet associated with Worldwide Puppies & Kittens and they took care of that. The cats are three and a half months now and I love them. They are playful and really good. They like giving rubs and cuddles.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

My daughter wanted to have an animal, but she's scared of dogs. We decided to get a cat and I asked Worldwide Puppies & Kittens for a specific cat and they said they had it there. By the time I got there, the cat wasn't there, but I saw a Persian Himalayan cat which I liked so I got it. When I came to pick it up, I ended up getting a second cat. It was a regular Persian. We called them Wally and Luna, and one was born October 6 while the other on October 15.

The people at Worldwide were helpful and their hospitality was good. Whichever one I was really interested in, they took it out and put other kittens in the little room. They let me play with the cat and see if I liked them and it worked out well. Their process was really easy. Also, they set us up with a veterinarian and we made our appointment right then and there so everything was convenient.

On the other hand, before the appointment came up, Luna got a cold. We walked into a veterinarian and they checked both cats. They said both have colds and Wally has a heart problem. They said that Worldwide should have told us about that before we bought them and they should rectify it. When I bought the cats, I signed off that they were supposed to be 100% healthy. I have set up an appointment with their doctor and see what they want to do from there. Other than that, my daughter loves the cats and she's fixated on them. She's the only child so, it's like having a brother and a sister.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

My wife had always been dreaming about a cat or a dog then my kids also asked me if they could get a puppy. Finally, after years, we decided to get a cat. We were looking at the cats online and found Worldwide Puppies & Kittens through a website. We stopped by their store and a girl brought the cats to a small room where my wife played with them. The girl explained when a kitty was born and how old he/she was. My wife chose one and the girl told us about financing but I decided to pay the full amount. The cat was a gift for my wife and she has been crazy about it and has been jumping around all day about it. She and my kids are happy which is the most important thing.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

My wife has a sister who bought a puppy from Worldwide Puppies & Kittens, so her sister took her there to see the puppies. They had little rooms that you could go to if you pick an animal that you like, hang out with them for a while, see how you feel about them and how they feel about you as well. Eventually, we got a different dog since the price was way too much and we saw Blue who was $1000 less but was so cute. He’s a Doxiepoo and he was 12 weeks when we got him. He had blue eyes and that was the big selling point for us.

However, we didn't realize that all dogs are usually born with blue eyes then they change colors. The girl who was helping us heard us raving about it but didn’t tell us. It wouldn't have stopped us from getting him, but it was a bit of an annoyance because the dog's name is Blue based on the eyes and now they’re turning brown. Also, he got a kennel cough the first night he got home so we had to take him to the vet a couple of times. We got the antibiotics, gave it to him and he’s doing pretty well now.

It also took some adjustments to our schedules to be able to do things in the house and we got to puppy-proof it wherever we get. He's teething right now so he wants everything in his mouth. It's hard to get him to eat his food, though. I bought a bunch of different food and he won't eat the dry food at all except as a snack. He's supposed to eat four times a day but he just eats when he feels like it. If I feed it to him with a spoon or off my finger, he would eat it all day. But the vets say not to because that would be him training us to do it. If I leave it in the bowl, it may take him four to five hours to eat half of it. On the other hand, he eats the wet food and he's fitting in pretty well. We’ve also been training him and he’s ridiculous. He's about a foot long and half of that is hair, looking like a little furball and a gerbil. He's great.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I got my beautiful baby from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. He’s the cutest and he's so beautiful that it’s insane. I couldn’t believe something so pretty existed that day. He was at the bottom, in one of the cages and he started meowing and meowing at my ex-boyfriend. When I saw him, I wasn’t letting him go. I already had a black cat so I felt like I need another one so they can keep each other company. We wanted to get a white Persian but we ended up with a beige Scottish Fold. I even went to other stores that day but none of them had a lot going on in stock while Worldwide Puppies and Kittens had a really good selection for kittens.

We told them we liked the Scottish Fold so they gave him to us in a room to play with. They told us they would give us the information later because it was feeding time and they had to feed all the puppies and kittens, which wasn't a problem. But while that happened, I asked them if it was a boy or a girl and they made a mistake. They thought it was a girl but when they took the paperwork out after they were done feeding everybody, they realized it was actually a boy. He was an expensive kitten too. I didn't really plan to spend that much money but I fell in love with him. It was like love at first sight. He's really a calm beauty. He's the best thing ever and he's my life.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I got a kitten from the closest pet store, Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. The staff assisted us in taking a few cats out of the cage and they let me play with them. If I had any questions about the breed, they answered. There were also puppies there and they were quite loud and aggressive. I could barely hear anything. Otherwise, the experience was great. All the puppies and kittens were a little bit overpriced but we also compared them to a bunch of other places around. My kitten was worth it and I paid in full. When I made my purchase, she wasn't in the best state of health but they included vet care. I brought her to the vet and she's doing well now. Overall, if one is willing to pay the money then Worldwide Puppies and Kittens have a great selection.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

My fiance drives a truck for a living. He kept driving by Worldwide Puppies and Kittens and he’d stop at the light and the dog kept looking at him. So, he went in and checked out the dog. He went back a couple of times then bought her. The puppy's name is Jasmine and she’s a Miniature Poodle. She’s very sweet and very active. She ran around and stole my Christmas tree set and went walking off into another room with it. Worldwide Puppies and Kittens had a very nice program where we just went to the vet and the first visit was free and a lot of her shots were taken care of because it was part of the package. That was great and the vet was wonderful too.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I got a puppy from Worldwide Puppies & Kittens for my daughter after years of her begging. Their reps are very positive and informative. They didn't place one dog on the other and they let us see the different puppies that they have. They also made us feel that they would give us enough information that would make us comfortable with our puppy ownership.

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Company Information