2. Pets
  3. Pet Stores
Accredited Partner

Bellmore, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.12/5

Worldwide Puppies & Kittens has been placing puppies and kittens in loving homes for over the last 13 years. We have a beautiful location in Bellmore New York, with private viewing rooms that you and your family can spend time with a cute puppy or kitten. At Worldwide Puppies & Kittens we specialize in micro and toy sized puppies, such as Yorkshire Terriers, white Maltese, Long haired and short haired Chihuahuas and Imperial Shih-Tzu Puppies to name a few! We also offer a wide selection of medium to large sized puppies, such as Pomkys, Mini goldendoodles, English Bulldogs & Boxers. Come see us Today to take home your new best friend!

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies and Kittens?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies and Kittens?

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I like Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. They were nice. I like small dogs and the place that I got the puppy. The only thing I don't like is that I got a loan for the dog, and I guess it was closing time, and I didn't know that they gave me 21% interest for a dog. Worldwide should have asked if you were okay with that because I could've used my credit card and paid 199, not 21. For 2,000, 21%, almost 22, is a lot for a person that have an 816 credit score. My credit score is excellent. So, I should have not qualified for almost 22% interest. They got to explain more to the people because like me, if I'm going to buy a house, I know this is my credit right now, I probably would've taken 3% interest for a house. So, why am I gonna pay 22% for a dog? But as long as my kids are happy, that's it. It was worth it and everything is good so far. Everybody is happier now. The new puppy has white fur. She's a bichon poo and it was easy to select and find it.

Get buying tips about Pet Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I wanted a husky. So, I was looking online. I live in New York, and I checked New Jersey. I checked some places in New York, and I didn't see anything except for the New Jersey. And I kept checking, then I noticed Worldwide Puppies online. So, I made a phone call, and the person that I spoke to was so pleasant. I called maybe five different places, and the person from Worldwide made the difference. I was gonna drive to Jersey, but she made me feel so comfortable on the phone. And she said, "Listen, we don't discuss prices over the phone, but come in. We have two that's available now." And she said I would love them as soon as I've seen it. I went in there and fell in love and almost took them both.

We did the deal that day. I left with the puppy the same day. We named him Ice, and having him is a total change. We'd have to reschedule certain things. It actually brings the family closer together because I have two children, now three because of Ice. They make us talk more and interact more. So, it's a beautiful thing. And this is something that my daughter always wanted. My oldest daughter is the one who really was pushing for us to make this move, but I had to wait until we got a house for the yard. And it's really the perfect story, so that's why it was the right time. It was absolutely the right person who helped me. It's absolutely the right puppy that we came home with. My experience has been absolutely amazing.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

We were looking at shelters and we figured we would find a dog that was down and out and give it a home. We wanted a small dog, but the people at the shelters didn't know what the dogs' breeds were and they couldn't tell us how big they would get. We went to a number of different shelters but it wasn't going to work so we started looking at online at breeders. Through our own research, we found out that pretty much 80% of online breeders are fraudulent and as for the other 20% that are not and are legitimate, you would have to wait until the spring until they have new litters in order to get a puppy that way. We then started looking in pet stores.

We went to Worldwide Puppies on Sunrise Highway in Bellmore and we saw a little puppy but we weren't really hooked. We looked around. We also went to a couple of other places. My younger daughter then said to go back and take a look at Worldwide again as they keep getting new dogs in. We went back and the same puppy was there. We started playing with it and it almost sought us when we came in. We got hooked and we wound up buying it.

Our puppy is a Peagle named Bailey. He’s a combination of a beagle and a Pekingese. He’s into everything and he eats everything. He is affectionate, likes to go out a lot, needs and a lot of exercise. Having Bailey is like having a baby. It kinda restricts your movement but it’s fun. We’re thoroughly happy. Worldwide Puppies was very thorough in what they did with us including all the paperwork they gave us. We have no complaints.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I was looking for a specific breed of cat because I’ve had a cat before, but me and the cat's breed just didn’t mesh together well. I did some more extensive research on my own to figure out what breed of cat would fit me, and it was a Russian Blue. So, I went digging around online looking for a place that had a Russian Blue kitten because I wanted a kitten, not a full-grown cat. That was when I came across Worldwide Puppies and Kitten, and saw that they had a few Russian Blue kittens that I could look at. I gave them a call and they told me I could come in. I went in the next day and that’s when I found my little kitten. They let me spend time with her and I ended up buying her. They said in order for me to take her home, a certain amount has to be paid off, and I didn’t feel like going through all those steps. So, I just I bought her outright and brought her home. Everything was great.

She’s seven months now. She’s full of energy, and she likes to play. But her general disposition once she grows up is very calm, loving. She does her own thing and then when she’s ready for some petting, she’ll come and get my attention. I work from home, so I’m filled with terms. So, when I’m doing my thing, she can do her thing. And then when I’m just sitting here, she’ll come over and she’ll meow and hop on my lap. Having this new cat does work wonders. I’m an unfortunate ex-convict and they said pet’s therapy was a good way to help come out of the depression and stuff that comes from it. And my kitten has definitely helped out a lot. I had a good experience with Worldwide Puppies and Kittens, overall. They gave me everything I needed and they had a whole package deal set up.

Original review: July 10, 2019

We got our little Hope from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens about two months and a half ago, and everything has been going great. My son has been asking me for a dog for forever but I would always say no. Now, he’s old enough to do it on his own and I thought it was time for a change of energy in the house, so when he asked me this time, I said yes. He did all the research and we were looking for Morkies. When he went to Worldwide, he saw Hope, a Maltese, and the dog just came running up to him. He then felt like she’s the one. She picked him, and so he picked her. And then Worldwide has financing, so we took the financing.

Hope is now coming on three months and she’s really little. She’s all white with a little bit of apricot by her ears and at the top of her head. And though there were many days that I would ask why did I ever say yes to getting a dog, Hope is just adorable and the boys love her. And she adores both my boys, too. My younger son has been away for the weekend and Hope was waiting for him to come home. It was the cutest thing. And she had this bed that we got her but she didn’t like sleeping in it. We didn’t get rid of it because she still likes to sit on it, lay on it and play with her toys on it. Last night, she dragged it all the way from where her pen is to my son’s bedroom door and dropped it in front of my son’s bedroom door and lay there. It's big and she’s just like a little four-pound-peanut. She fought with it and she dragged on. I videotaped it, and it’s about four and a half minutes. I was like, where is she going with this thing?

She took a rest, then stopped halfway, and she got in and started playing. She was growling and was turning it. She was rolling around it, and she was falling out of it. I have never seen her do anything like that before. And then, she went all the way to the end of the hall, to my son’s door. She loves to go under his bed and then she won’t come out. I don’t even know what’s underneath his bed, but she comes out with something new all the time – chopstick, gum. So, we have to keep the door closed so she can’t go under the bed, and she just sat there waiting.

Resolution response: June 22, 2020

I wrote this in anger but the company has reached out and is working with me to make this work.

Original review: June 21, 2020

I purchased two puppies from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens about a week ago. Worst decision I ever made! First, they charged me more money than they claimed the dog cost earlier when I made the decision, then I was promised a refund if there was something seriously wrong with the puppies, according to the warranty that was a lie. When one of the employees told us the puppies needed a few more vaccines, she made it clear that as long as we went to the vet they partnered with, the vaccines would be covered. Upon calling up the vet we discovered that too was a lie.

I quite literally spent 10,000 dollars on buying two dogs, which might have been okay if the puppies were healthy, but they were not. The two puppies seemed to be doing pretty well and adjusting nicely however when I took them to my local vet, only 3 days after purchase, my vet made it clear that BOTH of the puppies had respiratory infections and would need to be on medication. They also BOTH had parasites. My vet said that legally they should have been deemed “unfit for sale.” They are now, only 4 days after purchase, extremely sick, and refusing to eat. Never buy any animals from here unless you want to support this disgusting operation. They are liars, they are con artists, and if you purchase a puppy here you are playing right into their filthy little hands. Please take this review seriously and consider buying an animal from another establishment.

Original review: June 2, 2020

Everything was fine with our purchasing experience with Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. We'd been looking for a pet and trying to convince our mom for years. Then now that my sister and I both have a job and we convinced her it was time. We really did not regret it at all. However, we brought him to the vet. He had infections but that went away, and he’s doing fine. But maybe when they take the pets to the vet, when they get their shot, they should make sure that they do adequate, physical exams and make sure the puppies don’t have those illnesses that can go unnoticed.

Original review: May 21, 2020

We got a Golden retriever at Worldwide Puppies and Kittens about 10 years ago. We went there then they gave us the package and we left. We were in and out in an hour.

Original review: May 9, 2020

It was a wonderful experience with Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. I had purchased a previous puppy from them about 15 years ago. Recently, I got a boxer puppy and the purchasing process was fine. We were looking during the pandemic, so it was a little bit different. We couldn’t just walk into the store. I was driving by, I saw a puppy in the window that we liked, and then I made an appointment. By the time we got in, that dog was already purchased. Somebody was walking out with him as we walked in. We looked at a few other puppies, but they just weren’t what we were hoping for. We left, and then the store called me two days later, and they had gotten another two in. They made an appointment for us, we went in with my children and my husband, we spent time with both dogs, and then we chose one, spent a little more time with him, and then we walked out with him. We love him.

Original review: May 5, 2020

A friend of mine purchased her pet from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens and I purchased a kitten. I went in there and had to make an appointment, but they were wonderful. Then when we got there, they showed us where the kittens were. They put my children and my husband in the room. I went over and saw this one cat who was being so playful. I was drawn to her. We pulled her out and took her into the room. The kids fell in love with her. We financed and went home with her that day. However, I have to call them because to express some concerns that I have. The kitten sleeps with us and has added a lot of joy. We love her and it almost feels like we haven’t even lived without her.

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Company Information