2. Pets
  3. Pet Stores
Accredited Partner

Bellmore, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.19/5

Worldwide Puppies & Kittens has been placing puppies and kittens in loving homes for over the last 13 years. We have a beautiful location in Bellmore New York, with private viewing rooms that you and your family can spend time with a cute puppy or kitten. At Worldwide Puppies & Kittens we specialize in micro and toy sized puppies, such as Yorkshire Terriers, white Maltese, Long haired and short haired Chihuahuas and Imperial Shih-Tzu Puppies to name a few! We also offer a wide selection of medium to large sized puppies, such as Pomkys, Mini goldendoodles, English Bulldogs & Boxers. Come see us Today to take home your new best friend!

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I wanted a husky. So, I was looking online. I live in New York, and I checked New Jersey. I checked some places in New York, and I didn't see anything except for the New Jersey. And I kept checking, then I noticed Worldwide Puppies online. So, I made a phone call, and the person that I spoke to was so pleasant. I called maybe five different places, and the person from Worldwide made the difference. I was gonna drive to Jersey, but she made me feel so comfortable on the phone. And she said, "Listen, we don't discuss prices over the phone, but come in. We have two that's available now." And she said I would love them as soon as I've seen it. I went in there and fell in love and almost took them both.

We did the deal that day. I left with the puppy the same day. We named him Ice, and having him is a total change. We'd have to reschedule certain things. It actually brings the family closer together because I have two children, now three because of Ice. They make us talk more and interact more. So, it's a beautiful thing. And this is something that my daughter always wanted. My oldest daughter is the one who really was pushing for us to make this move, but I had to wait until we got a house for the yard. And it's really the perfect story, so that's why it was the right time. It was absolutely the right person who helped me. It's absolutely the right puppy that we came home with. My experience has been absolutely amazing.

Get buying tips about Pet Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

We were looking at shelters and we figured we would find a dog that was down and out and give it a home. We wanted a small dog, but the people at the shelters didn't know what the dogs' breeds were and they couldn't tell us how big they would get. We went to a number of different shelters but it wasn't going to work so we started looking at online at breeders. Through our own research, we found out that pretty much 80% of online breeders are fraudulent and as for the other 20% that are not and are legitimate, you would have to wait until the spring until they have new litters in order to get a puppy that way. We then started looking in pet stores.

We went to Worldwide Puppies on Sunrise Highway in Bellmore and we saw a little puppy but we weren't really hooked. We looked around. We also went to a couple of other places. My younger daughter then said to go back and take a look at Worldwide again as they keep getting new dogs in. We went back and the same puppy was there. We started playing with it and it almost sought us when we came in. We got hooked and we wound up buying it.

Our puppy is a Peagle named Bailey. He’s a combination of a beagle and a Pekingese. He’s into everything and he eats everything. He is affectionate, likes to go out a lot, needs and a lot of exercise. Having Bailey is like having a baby. It kinda restricts your movement but it’s fun. We’re thoroughly happy. Worldwide Puppies was very thorough in what they did with us including all the paperwork they gave us. We have no complaints.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I was looking for a specific breed of cat because I’ve had a cat before, but me and the cat's breed just didn’t mesh together well. I did some more extensive research on my own to figure out what breed of cat would fit me, and it was a Russian Blue. So, I went digging around online looking for a place that had a Russian Blue kitten because I wanted a kitten, not a full-grown cat. That was when I came across Worldwide Puppies and Kitten, and saw that they had a few Russian Blue kittens that I could look at. I gave them a call and they told me I could come in. I went in the next day and that’s when I found my little kitten. They let me spend time with her and I ended up buying her. They said in order for me to take her home, a certain amount has to be paid off, and I didn’t feel like going through all those steps. So, I just I bought her outright and brought her home. Everything was great.

She’s seven months now. She’s full of energy, and she likes to play. But her general disposition once she grows up is very calm, loving. She does her own thing and then when she’s ready for some petting, she’ll come and get my attention. I work from home, so I’m filled with terms. So, when I’m doing my thing, she can do her thing. And then when I’m just sitting here, she’ll come over and she’ll meow and hop on my lap. Having this new cat does work wonders. I’m an unfortunate ex-convict and they said pet’s therapy was a good way to help come out of the depression and stuff that comes from it. And my kitten has definitely helped out a lot. I had a good experience with Worldwide Puppies and Kittens, overall. They gave me everything I needed and they had a whole package deal set up.

Original review: July 10, 2019

We got our little Hope from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens about two months and a half ago, and everything has been going great. My son has been asking me for a dog for forever but I would always say no. Now, he’s old enough to do it on his own and I thought it was time for a change of energy in the house, so when he asked me this time, I said yes. He did all the research and we were looking for Morkies. When he went to Worldwide, he saw Hope, a Maltese, and the dog just came running up to him. He then felt like she’s the one. She picked him, and so he picked her. And then Worldwide has financing, so we took the financing.

Hope is now coming on three months and she’s really little. She’s all white with a little bit of apricot by her ears and at the top of her head. And though there were many days that I would ask why did I ever say yes to getting a dog, Hope is just adorable and the boys love her. And she adores both my boys, too. My younger son has been away for the weekend and Hope was waiting for him to come home. It was the cutest thing. And she had this bed that we got her but she didn’t like sleeping in it. We didn’t get rid of it because she still likes to sit on it, lay on it and play with her toys on it. Last night, she dragged it all the way from where her pen is to my son’s bedroom door and dropped it in front of my son’s bedroom door and lay there. It's big and she’s just like a little four-pound-peanut. She fought with it and she dragged on. I videotaped it, and it’s about four and a half minutes. I was like, where is she going with this thing?

She took a rest, then stopped halfway, and she got in and started playing. She was growling and was turning it. She was rolling around it, and she was falling out of it. I have never seen her do anything like that before. And then, she went all the way to the end of the hall, to my son’s door. She loves to go under his bed and then she won’t come out. I don’t even know what’s underneath his bed, but she comes out with something new all the time – chopstick, gum. So, we have to keep the door closed so she can’t go under the bed, and she just sat there waiting.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I had always wanted a cat for years but I have really bad allergies. And then, I found out there was a hypoallergenic breed, the Russian blue. I couldn't find any other adoption agency in the Tri-state area that had Russian blue in stock. And then, any breeder who I had contacted in the Tri-state area had a six-month waiting list. And then, it wasn't guaranteed a girl or a boy for a lot of them. The application process was also much longer. But when I called up Worldwide, they had boys and girls in stock. I wanted a boy. But when I got there, the two boys that they had have been adopted. So, they only had girls left, but I really wanted one. So, I got a girl.

I was disappointed with a few aspects. They had some issue with eight weeks old, and they were pretty adamant about her being eight weeks old when I went to go and adopt her. But when I got her information with her birth date with the breeder, and then I brought her to the vet, she was 12 weeks old at the time. And she was also underweight for that age, so I had to put on a pretty special diet just to catch her up. And on top of that, when I picked her up, she had a yeast infection. My first vet visit was about a week after I had her, and she had a pretty nasty yeast infection on both ears. And the doctor didn't know where it's from. Worldwide also did underestimate me when I walked in. I think they didn't think I would spend the amount of money I did on my kitten. So, I really didn't get the attention 'till I said, "Yes, I will take her." And that was a little bit frustrating. But other than that, I'm very happy with this kitten, overall.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies and Kittens?

Original review: May 5, 2020

A friend of mine purchased her pet from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens and I purchased a kitten. I went in there and had to make an appointment, but they were wonderful. Then when we got there, they showed us where the kittens were. They put my children and my husband in the room. I went over and saw this one cat who was being so playful. I was drawn to her. We pulled her out and took her into the room. The kids fell in love with her. We financed and went home with her that day. However, I have to call them because to express some concerns that I have. The kitten sleeps with us and has added a lot of joy. We love her and it almost feels like we haven’t even lived without her.

Original review: May 2, 2020

I purchased a 2 month old puppy that cost me 5k: ever since I got the puppy my kids and myself haven’t been able to enjoy the puppy because it’s been sick. I’ve been in and out of the hospital. The store is not willing to help me with the dog.

Original review: April 27, 2020

We were searching for a kitten and my wife googled Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. We got an Irish Fold kitten from them. She was beautiful. But we gotta find somebody to clip her nails. The purchasing experience was very good. The rep was really nice and explained everything to us. The process was about half an hour, which was not that long. And I played with the kitten and he was doing the paperwork.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I passed by often and when I was looking for a new dog, I happened to see they had puppies in the window. I went on a Saturday and when I came back five days later, the dog was still there. I told them I was interested, and my fiancé left to get money from the bank while I filled out the paperwork. By the time he came back, all we had to do was give the cash, and I left with a teacup Pomeranian.

I’m close to some pet stores by my house and I couldn’t find the food they gave with her. She’s attached to it, so I have to continue to drive to Bellmore and buy the pet food from their store. Also, she was very quiet and shy at the store, but she turns out to be very hyper and likes to chew and eat stuff and poop everywhere. Still, she’s definitely a good dog.

Original review: April 25, 2020

We purchased a poodle at Worldwide Puppies and Kittens and they misrepresented information. The dog was for my daughter and they told us he was three months old. But when we went to the vet, they told us that he was six months old. Worldwide Puppies and Kittens charged us an arm and a leg for the dog. The price was insane but it was an emotional thing. My daughter liked it so my mom got the dog for her birthday. She paid the full amount in cash. They didn’t even give her a break on that. Also, they didn’t give us the proper measurements for the dog and the proper weighing information. Otherwise, the dog is fine. We were trying to potty train him but he wouldn’t potty train. It was hard.

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Company Information