2. Pets
  3. Pet Stores

Bellmore, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.25/5

Worldwide Puppies & Kittens has been placing puppies and kittens in loving homes for over the last 13 years. We have a beautiful location in Bellmore New York, with private viewing rooms that you and your family can spend time with a cute puppy or kitten. At Worldwide Puppies & Kittens we specialize in micro and toy sized puppies, such as Yorkshire Terriers, white Maltese, Long haired and short haired Chihuahuas and Imperial Shih-Tzu Puppies to name a few! We also offer a wide selection of medium to large sized puppies, such as Pomkys, Mini goldendoodles, English Bulldogs & Boxers. Come see us Today to take home your new best friend!

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies and Kittens?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies and Kittens?

Original review: May 9, 2020

It was a wonderful experience with Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. I had purchased a previous puppy from them about 15 years ago. Recently, I got a boxer puppy and the purchasing process was fine. We were looking during the pandemic, so it was a little bit different. We couldn’t just walk into the store. I was driving by, I saw a puppy in the window that we liked, and then I made an appointment. By the time we got in, that dog was already purchased. Somebody was walking out with him as we walked in. We looked at a few other puppies, but they just weren’t what we were hoping for. We left, and then the store called me two days later, and they had gotten another two in. They made an appointment for us, we went in with my children and my husband, we spent time with both dogs, and then we chose one, spent a little more time with him, and then we walked out with him. We love him.

Get buying tips about Pet Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 5, 2020

A friend of mine purchased her pet from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens and I purchased a kitten. I went in there and had to make an appointment, but they were wonderful. Then when we got there, they showed us where the kittens were. They put my children and my husband in the room. I went over and saw this one cat who was being so playful. I was drawn to her. We pulled her out and took her into the room. The kids fell in love with her. We financed and went home with her that day. However, I have to call them because to express some concerns that I have. The kitten sleeps with us and has added a lot of joy. We love her and it almost feels like we haven’t even lived without her.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I passed by often and when I was looking for a new dog, I happened to see they had puppies in the window. I went on a Saturday and when I came back five days later, the dog was still there. I told them I was interested, and my fiancé left to get money from the bank while I filled out the paperwork. By the time he came back, all we had to do was give the cash, and I left with a teacup Pomeranian.

I’m close to some pet stores by my house and I couldn’t find the food they gave with her. She’s attached to it, so I have to continue to drive to Bellmore and buy the pet food from their store. Also, she was very quiet and shy at the store, but she turns out to be very hyper and likes to chew and eat stuff and poop everywhere. Still, she’s definitely a good dog.

Original review: April 23, 2020

The kids were asking for a puppy and I drove to the store then I saw the puppies. I was trying to know the prices and I didn't know what kind of puppy we were trying to find. The store helped me out and we found the puppy. They said a poodle is good for a first dog and I bought it. It was easy and quick and they were very friendly too. We’re doing well with the poodle. I also went once and asked them because she didn’t want to eat the food, but they told me what to give her and everything is good now. Worldwide Puppies and Kittens did very nice, so I can recommend it.

Original review: April 20, 2020

Going through Worldwide Puppies and Kittens was smooth. They helped get me what I wanted. I went to the site and I already knew what I wanted. I was accepted with the financing and I got a reply within a couple of minutes. I ended up getting two French bulldogs. I got the female first and then I asked them whenever they got a male, to give me a phone call. And they gave me a phone call the next day. I got the dogs literally 24 hours apart. I got one that likes attention, and then the other one that likes to cuddle. So, when you’re cuddling with one, the other one is barking to get the attention.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

It was a blessing and the best decision of our lives to go to Worldwide Puppies And Kittens store to get our new puppy Charlie, as a Christmas gift for our son. Not only was the staff so caring and wonderful with customers and their puppies but they were also very helpful.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

My wife and I just got our boxer puppy from here. She was the last one left and is the sweetest thing. Danielle helped us out. Was very helpful. We will definitely be back for grooming and to get another one later!

Resolution response: June 22, 2020

I wrote this in anger but the company has reached out and is working with me to make this work.

Original review: June 21, 2020

I purchased two puppies from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens about a week ago. Worst decision I ever made! First, they charged me more money than they claimed the dog cost earlier when I made the decision, then I was promised a refund if there was something seriously wrong with the puppies, according to the warranty that was a lie. When one of the employees told us the puppies needed a few more vaccines, she made it clear that as long as we went to the vet they partnered with, the vaccines would be covered. Upon calling up the vet we discovered that too was a lie.

I quite literally spent 10,000 dollars on buying two dogs, which might have been okay if the puppies were healthy, but they were not. The two puppies seemed to be doing pretty well and adjusting nicely however when I took them to my local vet, only 3 days after purchase, my vet made it clear that BOTH of the puppies had respiratory infections and would need to be on medication. They also BOTH had parasites. My vet said that legally they should have been deemed “unfit for sale.” They are now, only 4 days after purchase, extremely sick, and refusing to eat. Never buy any animals from here unless you want to support this disgusting operation. They are liars, they are con artists, and if you purchase a puppy here you are playing right into their filthy little hands. Please take this review seriously and consider buying an animal from another establishment.

Original review: June 2, 2020

Everything was fine with our purchasing experience with Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. We'd been looking for a pet and trying to convince our mom for years. Then now that my sister and I both have a job and we convinced her it was time. We really did not regret it at all. However, we brought him to the vet. He had infections but that went away, and he’s doing fine. But maybe when they take the pets to the vet, when they get their shot, they should make sure that they do adequate, physical exams and make sure the puppies don’t have those illnesses that can go unnoticed.

Original review: May 21, 2020

We got a Golden retriever at Worldwide Puppies and Kittens about 10 years ago. We went there then they gave us the package and we left. We were in and out in an hour.

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Company Information