2. Pets
  3. Pet Stores

Lynbrook, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.00/5

For the last 30 years, Shake A Paw has provided the best products and the most extensive selection of puppies to over 30,000 families. Shake a Paw’s pet consultants work seven days a week to help you with any questions or concerns you may have about your new puppy. We have two locations in New York: Hicksville and Lynbrook, that also carry supplies, accessories, food, crates, toys and more. Visit our website today to learn more!

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Shake A Paw Puppies Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shake A Paw Puppies?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shake A Paw Puppies?

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

James & Kevin were extremely helpful in providing the best service possible. They were very knowledgeable on the care of my new puppy. They provided many tips to ensure my puppy would be happy and healthy. I visited many pet stores to find the perfect dog for me. I can’t thank James & Kevin enough for helping me and finding my forever friend

Original review: July 23, 2020

Going to Shake-a-Paw for the first time for my first pet it was honestly a wonderful experience, Ed and Tina are the best they explained everything to me in a very respectful way and you can really see their passion for all the pets and the customers. 5 stars for me!!!

Get buying tips about Pet Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 2, 2020

Got my precious Miniature Schnauzer from there and I couldn’t be happier. The staff there was so patient and helpful to me. They gave me lots of information to help me take care of my pup. Every time I go there to pick up some treats, I always feel welcomed. I would highly recommend them if you're looking for a new furry friend.

Original review: June 28, 2020

Our experience was an awesome one. We love our puppy. She is so cute and lovable. Dylan made sure our process in buying the dog was easy and the process went well. We were given all of her information and most of all she was already chipped so I didn't have to worry about that expense at a later time.

Original review: June 26, 2020

I purchased my Shetland Sheepdog August 2019. He has been in excellent health when I bought him and still today. The staff was great. Spencer is so smart sweet loving and supportive. He is fully house-trained. He did it in two weeks. Today he is a service support dog. You can never ask for a better dog. I plan on purchasing a female shelty for him as a companion. And again from Shake A Paw in Hicksville.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

First time buying a puppy, was easy and fast, many breeds, mixes and ages of dogs to choose from, workers very nice, my helper Tina made the process understandable and easy. Also provides a mini supply and accessories for your puppy. Big place, surprised.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

We had a wonderful experience and Michael was an outstanding and knowledgeable point person. He answered all our questions and was patient when we called back for more help. Our new addition came to us in perfect condition and highly recommend Shake A Paw.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

I really had a wonderful experience at Shake A Paw in Lynbrook purchasing my beautiful fur baby Bailey. Everyone was so pleasant and friendly especially Tina. The store was extremely clean. I would definitely purchase another fur baby there in the future. Go back often for products for my love.

Original review: July 3, 2020

6/30/20. Tina assisted us in finding our Golden Retriever puppy. She was patient and knowledgeable. She provided us with many options. The staff also assisted us with carrying everything around the corner for car service pick up. Prices are a little high, but service is outstanding. Mahalo Tina.

Original review: June 28, 2020

Ed & Tina helped me get a beautiful baby girl puppy. She is a such a good girl. And I love the fact that I chose to get her from this place because it was first love at sight. Thank you so much for having this place.

Shake A Paw Puppies Company Information