2.19/5

Looking for a good dog food brand?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1838 Blue Buffalo Pet Foods Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

3 dogs with bloody diarrhea. Only thing we have done differently is the box of Blue Buffalo treats we got from Chewy.com. I took them to the vet, 6 days after opening the box. They had fluids and IV medication. They are still on oral medication, special food and a small pain pill. Today was the first day they played. I will never buy Blue Buffalo again. We have pet insurance and it still cost over $1000.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I purchased BB Life Protection Formula for toy breeds in chicken and brown rice about a week ago. After 2 days my chihuahua couldnt poop and began screaming and screaming. I took her to the vet who did an xray and labs. She was completely backed up. She was sent home on stool softener, and 2 different pain meds. The next day she was worse. Had to give her an enema which helped immediately so I thought it was fixed. I did not even think it was the food so I kept it down for her. The diarrhea started later that night then turned bloody. Yesterday it was almost all blood and today she has gone 6 times and it has been pure blood and she is refusing any food. Talked to the vet again and the only thing that he is suspicious of is the Blue Buffalo. It has been taken up. Hopefully she makes it. I will NEVER feed any kind of BB again.

Get expert buying tips about Dog Food delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I bought the variety pack of Blue Buffalo canned food for my cat in an effort to get her on what I thought was a higher quality food. I got the indoor pate formula. I fed her the Salmon Entree this morning and she threw up 3 times not long after eating it. I know it has to be the Blue Buffalo food that made her sick because she's never been sick after eating before and the Blue Buffalo is the only thing that's changed. I'm upset that this happened to her. I'm returning the rest of the Blue Buffalo food to the store and going back to Friskies, which has never made her sick. I don't recommend Blue Buffalo.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

We have had our GSD/LAB mix on Blue dog food for about 8 months (the pup is about 1 year old, 60lbs). We haven't had any issues, chronic or acute. That is until this past week, after we purchased our latest bag... Shortly after feeding our dog the first bowl, his stool became loose and he had an instance of throwing up... My wife and I monitored that Friday and into Saturday morning, the vomiting continued as did the diarrhea however there was now blood in his poop. To top it off the dog was extremely lethargic and only really had energy to get off the couch and vacate his bodily fluids when needed.

Sunday rolls around and there is now more blood in his stool (blood was bright red indicating it was coming from the lower intestines. To further elaborate it was coming after the poop was out but the dog was still straining). Though there had been no puking since we moved him to wet food (also a blue product). At this point I decide to take in the dog and have some tests ran. Blockage is ruled out and a parasite is suspected because of the area in which we live. (Also suspected due to the amount of feces that is not picked up at our apartment complex... C'mon man). Left the vet feeling ok about having a possible answer.

Flash forward to Monday morning, I re-introduce some dry food into the wet food in order to get some fiber back into his diet along with the prescribed antibiotics. I leave for work and upon returning home I find puke with complete liquid diarrhea with evidence of a good amount blood. Dog vacates a couple more times through the night. After a couple poo sessions there was blood stemming from his anus and trailing down the back of his legs. I inspect the puke and find the almost fully intact food pellets that I found in the puke. I am now extremely suspicious of acute food poisoning.

That same Monday night I get a call from the vet, no parasites found in the tests ran... Whelp there it is. At this point I have my eye solely on the brand new bag of dog food. I take to the internet and start digging. I come across this website with people professing absolutely horrific scenarios, some of those stories concluding with death. Absolutely awful. While reading through, I found 5 or 6 different stories listing their progression of symptoms almost verbatim. I know that dog symptoms are often very similar however, if the shoe fits...

I began feeding him only clean white chicken, ground turkey and white rice. Within 12 hours he was no longer lethargic, stopped vomiting and was able to hold his bowels for longer than 1-2 hours. Stool is still fairly loose with a very minor amount of blood, no straining. Jump forward to 24 hours since last bite of his dry food and the pup has a decent amount of energy, stool is no longer puddles but rather resembling chunky mashed potatoes, no presence of blood, still no straining. No sign of regression.

48 hours of chicken n' rice and the pup is actively playing, sprinting around the house, playing with the cats and seems interested in other dogs while out on walks. All bowel movements look ok. No sign of regression. 72 hours of chicken n' rice and my dog is back to his occasionally lovey dovey - occasionally psychotic self. Ran with him at the park in the morning. He has his burst of speed back and vigor, stamina is coming back around (got tired very quickly). No sign of regression. Stools are back to normal. No blood, no straining. 96 hours and he is his old self. I will continue to monitor him like I always do. Though speaking candidly, I don't believe this is a coincidence. My hunch paid off and the health of my dog is better for it.

To conclude my story, I wish to remind you that it is just that, a story. Please do not take this anecdote as professional guidance. I was a Medic in the Army for 8 years so among other things, I am familiar with the process of eliminating possible causes of an ailment. I can never confidently buy Blue again, so I will not. My 2 cats are also eating Blue products but that will change. Unfortunate for Blue because we have been using their products since we got our first cat 3 years ago... But it only takes one bad batch of food to seriously/ permanently harm a domesticated animal.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

In an attempt to give my cat a high quality food, I went to the pet store and bought Blue Buffalo Sensitive Systems dry food. I gradually introduced it, and she liked it. After a very short time, she got liquid diarrhea & vomiting. I tried to get her back to her normal food, but she now couldn't tolerate that either. Over $1,000 in vet bills later, 2 different vet offices, and 8 months of trails of medicines & diet adjustments, we've decided together that we can't recover her intestinal tract from whatever this product did to her. She will be euthanized to end her suffering this week. I have had animals for 40 years, worked in the animal industry for nearly 20 years, and am thoroughly disgusted with this product. Shame on you, Blue Buffalo! Beware all...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue Buffalo Pet Foods?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Another company sells out to the big guys. In this case, General Mills. Hill's Science Diet to Colgate-Palmolive. Nature's Recipe to Del Monte... Been feeding our Calico, Katie, BB Indoor for a number of years (ever since Science Diet Indoor turned to junk food). She liked BB Indoor, we thought it was a good food brand and good for her. Hence the two stars vs. one, because it WAS good. A few weeks ago she was eating less and less of it. Constantly begging for food even when there was food in her bowl. We'd add a couple of pieces, she would eat the fresh pieces and stop. We even purchased a new bag. She was losing weight (initially attributed to age, but in hindsight, probably not) and almost completely stopped eating. Fortunately, she was not vomiting nor having diarrhea. My sympathies to those of you whose cats became ill, or worse.

My husband said enough and went to an independent pet store in our area and spoke with one of the associates. Unlike the big box guys, the people at this store know about the foods they sell. This particular location of the four in our area sells only all-natural foods. If a product they sell has one, maybe two recalls, it's off the shelf forever. Anyway, the associate recommended Grandma Mae's Country Naturals. My husband read the ingredients, bought a bag, came home and gave her 10 pieces, which she promptly inhaled! We can't wean her off the BB, so we're doing controlled feedings as recommended by the new brand in their FAQs on their website. It has been over 24-hours and she isn't following us into the kitchen anymore because now she's satiated.

We understand that cats can become finicky, especially as they get older, but we don't believe that is the case here. It's too much of a coincidence that the only two cat foods we've ever used became unpalatable after being bought out by conglomerates that specializes in cereal, toothpaste and dishwashing soap. BB is now available in our local grocery stores. So much for premium, pet specialty brand. It just became another grocery/mass brand. No offense to G/M brands.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Since they got bought out by GM they must have changed their ingredients. We used to feed their expensive cat dry food in 4 flavors. When I bought a recent bag of chicken and then noticed the cats vomiting even my special needs cat who never vomits I was concerned. Then a friend told me she was in vet ER with her cat after feeding him Blue Buffalo. So we have switched to Fit and Trim Orijen dry food and my cats love it. I do have one bag still left of the duck for my Siamese with a sensitive tummy that I need to find another brand. So disappointed and wish that government would do something about this. So sad to read all this terrible stories.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Bought a big bag of this product after my 4 month old German Shepherd got into another dog's bowl eating this brand and stopped eating his regular food. He loves the food itself but I should have done more research on the brand. Once I did I immediately stopped feeding him this food due to the high volumes of people reporting illness and death of their pets. Will probably throw the rest out. It's just not worth the risk. Something should absolutely be done about this brand i.e. mandatory testing on the food or something. Have already switched to Taste of the Wild as it has much better reviews and an active customer service team to fix any issues.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

Be careful when feeding your cat this brand! Noticed my cat was getting constipated then I noticed blood in his litter box. Took him to the vet and the vet said Blue Buffalo contains too much fiber so you will need to mix this brand with a cheaper brand to make sure he doesn't get hard poops again.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

We have a Shichon puppy 7 months old. We switched from Nutrisource to Blue Buffalo. Within days he's having diarrhea. Never had diarrhea ever before. A friend of ours also has a Shih-tzu that's about 5 or 6 months old. They switched from Nutrisource to Blue Buffalo and the dogs been having diarrhea. We are both going to return the bags food and get our money back. As well as spread the word amongst all our friends to stay away from Blue Buffalo and I'm never buying their food again. And based on the other reviews that I've seen in this website I think that's a good idea.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I have had 2 orders of Blue Buffalo Basics Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Formula Salmon & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bags shipped to me and FedEx weight showed that each one weighed 20.6 lbs??? That includes packaging which probably weighs over 2 lbs.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

I had fed my cat Blue Buffalo for most of his short life. I had no issues with it until I opened a new bag in early May. I fed him the indoor recipe (blue bag). One night he could not stop vomiting. There were probably about ten piles/puddles when I got home so I took him to the emergency vet. I fed him chicken breast or tuna for a few days and he was fine. As soon as I fed him Blue Buffalo again he got sick again. I took him to the vet again and his tests came back super wonky. His liver was no longer functioning properly and he ended up becoming extremely anemic extremely fast and I had to put him down. Based on some research I've done, it seems that such a fast onset is usually from eating something toxic. Even if he did get into something else, there's no way that he could have eaten enough of it to get that sick. I'm convinced that Blue Buffalo killed my cat. Their formula definitely changed recently and not for the better.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I adopted a Golden Retriever a couple of years ago. He had major allergy issues. Tried every food I could possibly find that was “advertised” as healthy and specific to allergy issues. Spent hundreds of dollars on vet bills. A friend recommended Blue Buffalo Grain Free. I bought it immediately. After about 2 bags, his constant scratching stopped. I’ve been feeding it for about 2 years and I wouldn’t feed anything else. I will say you have to figure out the correct amount for your pet. Because Blue is made with real meat, you need to feed less.

I was overfeeding mine, thinking it would be the same as my old food and he would throw up. Started feeding half the amount and the throwing up stopped. Because some pets don’t transition well, I added Unsalted canned pumpkin to his diet for about a month to coat his stomach and help with digestion. People should talk to a Blue Buffalo Rep, before deciding on a product, they can help find the right fit. I’m glad I did.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I was willing to give Blue Buffalo a try. I was wanting a better quality food for my dogs. I currently feed them Pedigree Puppy food. They like it and their poop is solid not runny. I fed the BB to the dogs. The only one that ate was the Beagle. The Shih Tzu didn't eat any and neither did the Maltese. Next thing you know the Beagle is throwing up the new dog food. He won't eat it now so it stay in bowl. I tried mixing half and half. Old food and new food. I left the mixture in the bowl all day and they wouldn't eat it. So I went back to the PEDIGREE and my dogs are happy with it.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

We have been using Blue Buffalo indoor weight control (salmon) cat food for years. The bag we bought about a month ago had lighter looking kibble. Our cats threw now and then but we just thought it was because they were old (16 and 13). We recently bought another bag and our 7 year old cat now is also throwing up. My friend's cat has been to the vet 3 times in the last two weeks also throwing up on the same cat food. It sounds like they may have tainted fish or changed the recipe. I am tired of all of the recalls and am switching them to Taste of the Wild.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I have two words to describe this food: trash and poison. Since I've been giving it to my dog for the past 3 weeks and he's been throwing up at almost every night and having diarrhea occasionally. No other food I have given my dog this effect. I called the vet at least three or four times during this period. They gave me prescription dog food. When he ate it he was peeing a lot but he stopped throwing up which I thought was a great sign. But as soon as I started feeding it to him again within 2 to 3 days everything started over. I have given my dog Beneful, Hill's Science Diet, and homemade dog food but there is nothing that I've ever fed my dog that had such a negative effect such as this one. I switched his food to Freshpet and we have gone a full 24 hours without him throwing up.

As a pet owner, you feel guilty when you realize that the very food you've giving your dog is what has been making him sick. I spoke to my vet concerning the effects of the Blue Mountain food. I've come to realize that a lot of vets recommend a lot of food but do not understand the effects it has on the animals. My advice to anyone is DO NOT waste your money and don't waste your time on this food. Save yourself money at the vet and just throw this trash away.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My dog was perfectly healthy until I switched to Blue Buffalo dog food. She is a westie and she has lost half her weight. She eat the food for about a week and then started vomiting. Now she has to have surgery and may not make it. This dog food is toxic, don't feed it to your pets. It will kill them.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I read a lot of negative reviews about Blue Buffalo dog food so I wanted to share my experience. My pits and bull dog "did great on the the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Adult chicken recipe". I made the mistake and tried another brand of Blue Buffalo which was the chicken and brown rice recipe. Well I learned a valuable lesson!! The brown rice upset the stomachs of my pits and one actually was vomiting. My bull dog had severe diarrhea. I figured out that it was the brown rice in the other formula that was causing these symptoms. My dogs cannot eat brown rice!! It's toxic for them. Since going back to the original formula I had them on, they are all doing great, are happy, and are no longer sick. I will continue giving my fur baby's this food "without the brown rice".

Original review: July 31, 2018

It has been 3 1/2 yrs since we lost our son's beautiful Lab. Our son sails as a captain on a container ship, and before he was married, we would keep his dog during the extended sailing times. My husband and I trained Harvey, and he was everything you could wish for in a dog. In Nov 2014, my son drove up from SC with Harvey, and 2 bags of Blue Buffalo food. We opened the first bag and started feeding the dog from it.

By Thanksgiving week, we were seeing Harvey vomiting. His stools turned black. We took him to our local vet, and nothing was found abnormal. Harvey was losing weight, losing interest in eating, and becoming more and more lethargic. We took him back to the vet, and a test was done. It revealed nothing. Next thing we knew, Harvey's one side of the top of his head, was caving in, creating a dent. We switched to chicken and rice, and he ate that willingly. We went to a second vet, hoping he would be able to determine the cause of this drastic change.

By January 13th, we had a very sick dog on our hands. My husband had to carry him to the car, and we rushed Harvey to yet a third vet who said, "Bring him in now." It was a 40 min drive. Once on the table, Harvey lost consciousness. The vet, a highly recommended one, said she didn't think anything could be done at that point. They tried to do an IV, but Harvey's veins had collapsed. At 4 pm, he passed away. Both my husband and I knew there was NOTHING that Harvey got into, both outside and inside our home, to cause this sudden, rapid, deterioration.

I contacted Blue Buffalo and was emailed a multi-page form to complete. I waited for a response. Yes, we got one. We were told that since the initial vet did not specifically state that the dog food was the cause of the sudden change, BB would not pay for any medical expenses. I posted on ConsumerAffairs that January. The BB commercials seemed to be fewer on TV. Now, they are all over the screen again, touting the quality of their products. We did have a necropsy done. The only abnormality that showed up was a presence of the same chemical that is in mothballs. Our house did not have any boxes or similar products during those times. I am so sorry to find that, 3+ years later, people are still losing their pets that have been on BB products. Reading about pets dying almost overnight is heart wrenching. I am at a loss as to how we can stop this ongoing occurrence.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I purchased this Blue Buffalo Small Breed Adult dog food a few days ago. My dog became very sick. He threw up the food (which I stepped in.) and he had diarrhea all over the house. He also had non stop shivering. My cat snuck some food from his bowl and become very ill with the same symptoms. The lot number was 20190514AH4 D 0020. Never again will I buy anything from this company.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I recently purchased a large bag of Blue Buffalo at Target. I opened it up and put it in my dog's bowl. Later I noticed a bug that looks like a grain beetle or something along that lines crawling up the side of the bowl. It is very gross. A better description of it would be a maggot with legs only brown. I could not figure out where it came from. A day later I poured him another bowl of dog food and saw 2 more. I opened the bag and stirred it around and there were a lot of them in the bag. A new bag less than 3 days off the store shelf. I felt so sorry for my dog who ate these horrid things.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones in that my girl didn't die. She did however get pretty sick from this dog food. I feel bad because I did do research and thought Blue Buffalo was a good food. After she was sick and I changed her to Fromms, I emailed Blue Buffalo and asked where they get their ingredients and never heard back. Stay away from this dog food!

Original review: July 26, 2018

I switched my dogs to Blue Buffalo to find a food my male would eat. I have two Great Pyrenees that are 3.5 years old. All seemed fine until I purchased a large new bag (adult dog food) to take with them to the trainers during a recent vacation. After two days my girl started to lose her appetite and have diarrhea. They monitored her closely and let her rest and it seemed things got back to normal for a few days as she continued to eat some of the food. Then out of the blue she died overnight. We had no solid answers and thought it was just a fluke and she died in her sleep until a day later my male started to have bloody diarrhea and vomiting right after eating the food.

We rushed him to the vet and are running blood work. He is on meds through the next night and allowed to drink some water (which he is) but continued to have bloody diarrhea. We can try to start him on soft bland food my vet gave me but we are not out of the woods! After reading these posts and seeing similarities, as well as the class action in CA due to high lead count I am anxious to get the blood results. I have no doubt this is food related as they were both perfectly fine and healthy before eating this last New bag. I’ve talked to some friends and it seems others have had sudden sickness from the food as well. Has anyone ever had the food tested?

Original review: July 24, 2018

What do I say when we have lost the most amazing, special 8 year old Aussie. This happened last October. I knew I would cry while writing this, even after all these months. I started using Blue Buffalo for my 2 dogs and 6 cats approximately 3 years before this happened. I thought I was using a healthy, quality food. My small Shih Tzu started having seizures while on it. He was put on medication not knowing the cause. I started him on a prescription food. In October I received a new bag of Wilderness Chicken Grain Free for my Aussie. He vomited an hour after he ate his first dinner from the bag. He didn't feel too great that evening but rallied the next day and continued eating his food for 2 more days.

He started drinking ALOT of water and since it was a Sunday I planned to take him to our vet the next morning first thing to check him thinking he might have a bladder infection. His whole body seized up about 10 pm that night - I was getting ready to take him to the emergency clinic when he passed away right in front of us. It was so fast and so shocking - we were devastated. He was an indoor dog that never chewed things up or got in the trash. He was literally the perfect gentleman. In the past I had worked for a veterinarian for 11 years and in all my experience with dogs I had NEVER seen anything like this.

The next day I called Blue Buffalo and the first thing she said was "Well we are NOT recalling this food." I said PLEASE test this lot of food as there was something VERY wrong with it. She denied that there was any problem. So I said if you are that confident in your product why don't you feed this lot number to your 2 dogs. She said "Do you want me to kill my dogs?" I gave up trying to deal with them. I couldn't stop crying for days and my husband and I have had many pets that have gone on to the Rainbow Bridge so I am used to saying goodbye when the time is right but the way our boy died was INEXCUSABLE! I needed answers so I sent his food to a very reputable lab to be tested for heavy metals.

The test showed VERY HIGH LEAD content - 650 ppb to be exact. Even Flint Michigan's water was only 158 ppb at its worst. I know there is no regulation on Pet Food lead limits but we are losing our pets because of the greed of some pet food companies who won't acknowledge the problem. Looking back our Cody was shedding heavily for a while and he was licking his rectal area quite a bit. I kept taking him into the vets to have his anal glands checked and they were fine. I absolutely believe he was slowly being poisoned. I changed all of my pets over to a new food from a small company which in their 20 years has never had a recall or complaint on the internet.

My cats are so much more relaxed and friendlier, coats shiny, my Shih Tzu does not need seizure medication is doing great and my new Aussie, now 10 months old, is doing amazing. Nothing can replace our Cody - I feel I let him down and miss him every day. All it takes is opening ONE MORE WRONG BAG - even if you think your animal is doing ok on the Blue Buffalo food. That is what happened to me - I needed to tell my story and it is all true!!! Go back and read more stories on this site just like mine.

Original review: July 22, 2018

I recently started feeding my cats the BLUE Wilderness indoor cat hairball and weight management formula. They loved the first bag I bought a couple months ago. I purchased a new bag this past Wednesday, July 18 2018. Two cats wouldn't touch it. The one that did is now in the ICU at a major University vet hospital. He has severe pancreatitis, inflammation in his intestines, and has had a stroke in one of his kidneys!! I am furious. Paying more money for high end food to ensure my cats the best possible health and it lands my favorite, sweetest baby in the hospital. This was after 7, yes 7, trips to different vets!! 3 long days of multiple visits trying to figure out what's wrong with my baby. Not to mention we are thousands of dollars into treatments.

UNACCEPTABLE BLUE BUFFALO!!! NEVER AGAIN. I will be spreading the word. Recall this food now!! You should be paying these vet bills. We have charged all of these expenses. This is money we don't have. I would sell my kidneys for my babies, but that is not the point. Make this right blue Buffalo and pray no more harm comes to my cat or anyone else's pets. You all should be sued.

Original review: July 15, 2018

After eating Blue Buffalo, our two dogs had to go to the Vet emergency room, they started shaking, vomiting and lost total control of their muscles. It was a long night thinking we might lose both of our babies. I called Blue Buffalo a few days later. They had me jump through hoops of sending all of the documentation. Which we did, only for them to become unresponsive. Finally they sent a letter that made no sense. I told them I took the remaining food and used my "Seal a Meal" to preserve it. They never wanted to test it. I WILL NEVER EVER feed my dogs their food again. When you have an issue with them, you will find out they are the most uncaring company ever.

Original review: July 11, 2018

My pet is no longer satisfied and is not as interested in mealtime as he has always been. What is the reason behind the change in wet food cans, pate style, it is already digested for him with that style and he continues to be hungry. Is there a reason why this food has changed style?

Original review: July 10, 2018

I've been feeding my cats and dogs Blue Buffalo for several years. Suddenly, my cats wouldn't eat the food (purple bag)... So after several days I bought the Indoor Cat (Blue) food. They ate it for a few days and now won't touch it. This, after 4 years of eating BB with no problems. I looked online to see if they changed their formula. I am so disappointed in what I'm reading. I called my pet food store and they have been steering people away from BB since it is now mass produced and sold in stores like Walmart. Before using this food, I did a significant amount of research on the best, healthiest food for pets. I'm disappointed they are obviously cutting costs to increase profits. My dogs haven't had a problem with the food, but considering what I know now, I will be changing them to a new food also.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I purchased the x-large bag of Blue Buffalo Senior. The expiration date was 2 months away from the purchase date and I was sure we could use it up. The first night about 5 hours after 2 of the dogs ate the food they had bloody diarrhea and were throwing up. I took one of them to the vet the next day and they prescribed a new food diet that I would actually cook myself and medication to get them through the next few days. They did a full blood work up. My daughter brought her 2 year old dog over for a few days and the first night I gave the food to him he had bloody diarrhea and was throwing up. I had not thought that the food was the trouble until the third dog got sick. I contacted the pet food store Bosley's and they in turn contacted Blue Buffalo. I am still waiting for them to reimburse me. It has been 3 months. I will never use Blue Buffalo again and probably no other dog food either.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I have had nothing but good things to say about Blue Buffalo dog food. I didn't think there was a problem. But after reading all the negative things, it makes me question what exactly is in the dog food that could hurt my dog. As it stands I will stay with Blue Buffalo, it is all I give my dog for the last 4 years and she seems to love it. I am wary about dog food, especially since the dog poisoning several years back. If I thought there was the slightest inkling there was a problem she would be eating another product immediately.

Blue Buffalo Pet Foods Company Information