1.96/5

Looking for a good dog food brand?

Blue Buffalo Pet Foods

Looking for a good dog food brand?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Blue Buffalo Pet Foods Reviews

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

**DO NOT BUY THIS FOOD FOR YOUR PET!** Since the unexpected and untimely death of my cat this past Wednesday, I have now found 3 other people in my personal life who also lost their pet after switching to Blue Buffalo. They are owned by a Chinese company that has no animal laws or regulations or safeties! They are not even a cruelty-free company and they sell pet food! My sweet Lucy was completely healthy and happy and normal Tuesday morning. I gave her Blue Buffalo starting Sunday evening. I got home Tuesday evening from work around 7-7:30 and she was not well. Was hoping it was just a hairball. She was gone by 10:15 the next morning. She died in pain. She was drooling and had a completely blank look in her eyes. She was no longer Lucy. She was dying right in front of me. She got pancreatitis caused by this horrible food!!!

I am so angry! THAT CAT WAS MY BEST FRIEND!!! SHE WAS TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!! SHE WAS THE SWEETEST, MOST LOVING CAT AND SHE KNEW me and I knew her and she got me through the worst times of my life! And now this horrible company has caused the worst time of my life and she’s not here by my side. She threw up all of the food. Continued throwing up bile. She was gone within 15 hours. This company is disgusting and I will do everything I can to make sure this food never gets sold in this country again! Nobody should have to lose a pet this way!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I bought the Blue Buffalo sensitive stomach for cat as one of my cat has IBS and her stools are soft. It's been 2 days that I am trying to switch from Purina sensitive system to this one gradually. Both of my cats (15 years old both) have severe diarrhea now and I stopped this food immediately. I cannot return it as I did not have the receipt anymore, but hopefully my cat will feel better after stopping feeding this craps. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE - OUR BABIES DO NOT DESERVE TO SUFFER. I feel desperate as the moment you think there is finally a solution to a problem, you invest and understand that it is just a big scam.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

We have been feeding our Siberian Husky on Blue Buffalo for several years. This formula has given my poor baby diarrhea almost constantly since we started feeding her this formulation. Switching brands immediately. We should have read the reviews before changing the formulation. It appears a lot of dog parents are getting the same GI issues with their babies. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

So whatever they've changed in the Sensitive Stomach dry cat food formulation (which I have used for years with no issues) has now made 2 of my cats very ill. Allergies, ear infections, rough coat, lethargy, intestinal reactions (vomiting, diarrhea). And judging from the comments on numerous consumer and pet parent message boards, I am not alone. Blue Buffalo and General Mills are a disgrace and that's putting it mildly. Obviously I won't be buying any Blue Buffalo crap anymore and I'll be telling all my friends to avoid them as well. Putting profits over well-being in any situation is abhorrent. It's sad when good companies go bad (Burt's Bees, Garden of Life vitamins, numerous natural and pet food brands, etc) simply by being bought out by huge conglomerates who have little interest in the health of the users of their products. And have no hesitation lying about their ingredients. Watching your animals suffer is heartbreaking.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

Our family's 13 year old Chihuahua has been eating Blue Buffalo dog food for at least 10 years. As she got older, we switched her from Life Protection Formula Adult Small Breed to the senior formula of the same line, approximately four years ago. We noticed, within the last handful of years, she had become increasingly lethargic and her attitude had changed. She began snapping and becoming more aloof with us, which was not normal for her at all. We took her to her primary veterinarian of six years, and after diagnostic testing revealing excellent internal health and our testimonials, it was determined she was most likely in pain from arthritis and in the early stages of senility. She was prescribed a daily NSAID.

About a month ago, she seemed to be declining more, and was prescribed a stronger pain medication and a medication to improve her ailing cognitive function. It was recommended that we switch her to a wet food; we chose Freedom Adult Small Breed. Within a week, she had stopped eating, stopped drinking, was not responding, and seemed to be nearing end of life. Again, under the advice of her veterinarian, we took her to the Emergency Veterinarian when she hadn't eaten or drank anything for two days and was moaning in assumed pain.

They did x-rays, blood work, and other tests. She was determined to be absolutely perfectly healthy. Her primary veterinarian and attending veterinarian spoke and determined that her food may have been contributing to her most recent decline. We IMMEDIATELY switched her to a completely different brand of food, and within THREE DAYS she was a brand new dog. Her attitude and cognitive function improved drastically. She was no longer acting like a senile 13 year old dog, but more like when she was 8 or 10. She had renewed interest in playing and greeted us at the door again. All of her medications have been discontinued.

I am absolutely appalled. After this event, and under the advice of our vet, I began looking more in depth into all the problems with this brand. I am disgusted with the testimonials of other families in similar situations, many of which were not as lucky as we are. I almost lost my best friend of 13 years. I will do everything I can to warn anyone of the risks of choosing this brand.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue Buffalo Pet Foods?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I had my cat on this food for 2 yrs and in that two years his voice changed and he also developed neck lesions on 4 teeth that needed to be pulled. Because of too many pre probiotics in these foods. Cats do not need all this, if they need anything it is a half cap of Culturelle for humans I take it. Any organic cat food is all about money and if it has more than just lactobacillus in it 3-4 or more probiotics then watch out your killing your cat. Intestinal flora is precious in their system if they get too much it destroys the flora causes bacteria up the esophagus and then into the mouth causing neck lesions and teeth to be pulled. I have my cat on a Purina grain free dry and also a grain sensitive stomach both Purina One and I will say my cat is healthier than he's ever been... Owners beware Raw Diets and Blue, Merrick Pure Vita are not good for cats at all.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I have always fed my dogs Purina Dog Chow then I switched to Purina One. I have always had healthy dogs with shiny coats and nothing but well vet visits. I recently switched to Blue Buffalo. The dogs loved the first bag, we are now on our second bag and my one dog a min pin is refusing to eat, acting strange and shaking. I tried feeding her chicken and rice and she ate that and actually seemed to bounce back a tad. My bigger dog has been twitching more and has also been avoiding the food over the past few days but ate some tonight, and just threw it all up. After reading the other reviews, I am seeing the same symptoms of drinking more water, acting lethargic, loss of appetite, accidents in the house. I fear my dogs too have been poisoned. I am throwing this crap out first thing, and buying good old Purina One again. Never had issues over the past 15 years, can’t trust this brand again.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I do not want to write everything that has gone on in the past yr - from vets recommending euthanasia for 2 perfectly healthy cats 2 months before Freedom was introduced. The cats refused to eat the second bag. I did not know why. Well - they were suffering inflammation and more and after it was shortly thereafter they began to be diagnosed with one illness after another. Euthanasia recommended many times. I am sure it was the food. Both were 2 healthy cats. Different ages. Eating only FREEDOM for 2 months. The CATS knew it was causing problems and refused to eat it - but would eat others instead. However - it was too late - damage was already brewing inside them. I have given up a yr of my life - can't work - to save their life. As the vets have different advice. I am now going with just hospice. Trying to keep cats out of pain. IBD, pancreatitis, hyperthyroidism. The list goes on... And 2 perfectly healthy cats 2 months before.

1 big bag of Freedom fed for 2 months in Sept Oct 2017 is killing them. It will culminate in their death and it has been going on for yr. We have vet appts every 2 weeks. Cannot spend any more $. I just want my babies pain free for a week and then euthanasia. That is all I ask for now. SO sad to learn it was the cat food. But what else could it be? I guess a coincidence even though inflammation was not present 2 months earlier. It is now attacking all organs. Disgusted that the lawsuit was dismissed. They are killing my babies (my only children).

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Where do I begin... I have two cats that have been eating Blue Buffalo Sensitive Stomach for 2 years. Since being on Blue, my older cat would vomit a few times a month. Recently, my youngest one lost almost 3 pounds after vomiting and having nonstop diarrhea for on and off since June 2018. We have spent well over $3000.00 on vet bills. During our last vet visit, the ultrasonogram indicated my cat's organs were inflamed (liver, kidney, intestines). We finally decided to switch both cats out to a new brand. Poops are solid/moist, and they both seem to have more energy. My youngest cat, is still recovering the weight she's lost. Avoid this brand at all costs. After doing some research, Blue Buffalo sources their ingredients from China. China, a country with zero animal welfare laws. What a shame. SHAME.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I was given a kitten that was about three weeks old to nurse. She was thriving on formula. Thanksgiving day we introduced the kitten pate, she devoured it, for two days and now she quit eating. Black stools, and vomiting. Took her to the vet and without extensive tests, could not figure it out. The vet really did not like Blue foods, said that Blue spends a lot on marketing and not on testing. Now I am force feeding the kitten formula to keep her alive. With prayers and persistence, I hope she can be saved. I personally do not feed my pets Blue, and never will. Someone with a big heart thought that the more expensive food would be better. Sorry baby kitty, we were wrong.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I switched my three year old cat to Blue Buffalo sensitive stomach cat food, canned food and treats because I fell for the marketing of "treat them like family." I wanted a more natural food for my little fella. What a HUGE MISTAKE!! Petie started going to the bathroom outside his box so I new something was wrong. He ran around in circles and twitched right before her went to the bathroom. Off to the vets to figure out what was wrong. Four trips to the vets!! After talking to a cat rescue lady (who has done rescue for over 20 Years), I learned about similar problems occurring with Blue Buffalo!! Thousands of complaints and suffering for cats as well as dogs!!

I am so upset that a company who touts natural food and "treating your pet like family," has not addressed these issues! Steer clear of this pet food! Please let everyone know about the complaints on this food, including your vet!! My sweet kitty is still suffering but after changing his food to IAMS, I am noticing a slow improvement.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I switched my 7-year-old lab to BB about 2 weeks ago in hopes of a more quality product. She loves the food so much BUT she is acting strange... wanting to go outside all the time, licking the floor and seems famished constantly. She is also experiencing excessive thirst. Oh, I bought the treats, too. After reading these reviews I'm terrified that she may have some sort of kidney issue and will no longer feed her this food, despite the expense of throwing all the food and several bags of treats away. I hope it's not too late and I hope I can find a safe food. I am blown away that this can actually happen; that this company is still selling food and people's pets are dying. I am so sad and feel so guilty for feeding this to my girl. Back to Purina One for now. My vet worked for Purina back in the '70's and claims he really appreciates their quality control and standards.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

3 dogs with bloody diarrhea. Only thing we have done differently is the box of Blue Buffalo treats we got from Chewy.com. I took them to the vet, 6 days after opening the box. They had fluids and IV medication. They are still on oral medication, special food and a small pain pill. Today was the first day they played. I will never buy Blue Buffalo again. We have pet insurance and it still cost over $1000.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I purchased BB Life Protection Formula for toy breeds in chicken and brown rice about a week ago. After 2 days my chihuahua couldnt poop and began screaming and screaming. I took her to the vet who did an xray and labs. She was completely backed up. She was sent home on stool softener, and 2 different pain meds. The next day she was worse. Had to give her an enema which helped immediately so I thought it was fixed. I did not even think it was the food so I kept it down for her. The diarrhea started later that night then turned bloody. Yesterday it was almost all blood and today she has gone 6 times and it has been pure blood and she is refusing any food. Talked to the vet again and the only thing that he is suspicious of is the Blue Buffalo. It has been taken up. Hopefully she makes it. I will NEVER feed any kind of BB again.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I bought the variety pack of Blue Buffalo canned food for my cat in an effort to get her on what I thought was a higher quality food. I got the indoor pate formula. I fed her the Salmon Entree this morning and she threw up 3 times not long after eating it. I know it has to be the Blue Buffalo food that made her sick because she's never been sick after eating before and the Blue Buffalo is the only thing that's changed. I'm upset that this happened to her. I'm returning the rest of the Blue Buffalo food to the store and going back to Friskies, which has never made her sick. I don't recommend Blue Buffalo.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

We have had our GSD/LAB mix on Blue dog food for about 8 months (the pup is about 1 year old, 60lbs). We haven't had any issues, chronic or acute. That is until this past week, after we purchased our latest bag... Shortly after feeding our dog the first bowl, his stool became loose and he had an instance of throwing up... My wife and I monitored that Friday and into Saturday morning, the vomiting continued as did the diarrhea however there was now blood in his poop. To top it off the dog was extremely lethargic and only really had energy to get off the couch and vacate his bodily fluids when needed.

Sunday rolls around and there is now more blood in his stool (blood was bright red indicating it was coming from the lower intestines. To further elaborate it was coming after the poop was out but the dog was still straining). Though there had been no puking since we moved him to wet food (also a blue product). At this point I decide to take in the dog and have some tests ran. Blockage is ruled out and a parasite is suspected because of the area in which we live. (Also suspected due to the amount of feces that is not picked up at our apartment complex... C'mon man). Left the vet feeling ok about having a possible answer.

Flash forward to Monday morning, I re-introduce some dry food into the wet food in order to get some fiber back into his diet along with the prescribed antibiotics. I leave for work and upon returning home I find puke with complete liquid diarrhea with evidence of a good amount blood. Dog vacates a couple more times through the night. After a couple poo sessions there was blood stemming from his anus and trailing down the back of his legs. I inspect the puke and find the almost fully intact food pellets that I found in the puke. I am now extremely suspicious of acute food poisoning.

That same Monday night I get a call from the vet, no parasites found in the tests ran... Whelp there it is. At this point I have my eye solely on the brand new bag of dog food. I take to the internet and start digging. I come across this website with people professing absolutely horrific scenarios, some of those stories concluding with death. Absolutely awful. While reading through, I found 5 or 6 different stories listing their progression of symptoms almost verbatim. I know that dog symptoms are often very similar however, if the shoe fits...

I began feeding him only clean white chicken, ground turkey and white rice. Within 12 hours he was no longer lethargic, stopped vomiting and was able to hold his bowels for longer than 1-2 hours. Stool is still fairly loose with a very minor amount of blood, no straining. Jump forward to 24 hours since last bite of his dry food and the pup has a decent amount of energy, stool is no longer puddles but rather resembling chunky mashed potatoes, no presence of blood, still no straining. No sign of regression.

48 hours of chicken n' rice and the pup is actively playing, sprinting around the house, playing with the cats and seems interested in other dogs while out on walks. All bowel movements look ok. No sign of regression. 72 hours of chicken n' rice and my dog is back to his occasionally lovey dovey - occasionally psychotic self. Ran with him at the park in the morning. He has his burst of speed back and vigor, stamina is coming back around (got tired very quickly). No sign of regression. Stools are back to normal. No blood, no straining. 96 hours and he is his old self. I will continue to monitor him like I always do. Though speaking candidly, I don't believe this is a coincidence. My hunch paid off and the health of my dog is better for it.

To conclude my story, I wish to remind you that it is just that, a story. Please do not take this anecdote as professional guidance. I was a Medic in the Army for 8 years so among other things, I am familiar with the process of eliminating possible causes of an ailment. I can never confidently buy Blue again, so I will not. My 2 cats are also eating Blue products but that will change. Unfortunate for Blue because we have been using their products since we got our first cat 3 years ago... But it only takes one bad batch of food to seriously/ permanently harm a domesticated animal.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

In an attempt to give my cat a high quality food, I went to the pet store and bought Blue Buffalo Sensitive Systems dry food. I gradually introduced it, and she liked it. After a very short time, she got liquid diarrhea & vomiting. I tried to get her back to her normal food, but she now couldn't tolerate that either. Over $1,000 in vet bills later, 2 different vet offices, and 8 months of trails of medicines & diet adjustments, we've decided together that we can't recover her intestinal tract from whatever this product did to her. She will be euthanized to end her suffering this week. I have had animals for 40 years, worked in the animal industry for nearly 20 years, and am thoroughly disgusted with this product. Shame on you, Blue Buffalo! Beware all...

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Another company sells out to the big guys. In this case, General Mills. Hill's Science Diet to Colgate-Palmolive. Nature's Recipe to Del Monte... Been feeding our Calico, Katie, BB Indoor for a number of years (ever since Science Diet Indoor turned to junk food). She liked BB Indoor, we thought it was a good food brand and good for her. Hence the two stars vs. one, because it WAS good. A few weeks ago she was eating less and less of it. Constantly begging for food even when there was food in her bowl. We'd add a couple of pieces, she would eat the fresh pieces and stop. We even purchased a new bag. She was losing weight (initially attributed to age, but in hindsight, probably not) and almost completely stopped eating. Fortunately, she was not vomiting nor having diarrhea. My sympathies to those of you whose cats became ill, or worse.

My husband said enough and went to an independent pet store in our area and spoke with one of the associates. Unlike the big box guys, the people at this store know about the foods they sell. This particular location of the four in our area sells only all-natural foods. If a product they sell has one, maybe two recalls, it's off the shelf forever. Anyway, the associate recommended Grandma Mae's Country Naturals. My husband read the ingredients, bought a bag, came home and gave her 10 pieces, which she promptly inhaled! We can't wean her off the BB, so we're doing controlled feedings as recommended by the new brand in their FAQs on their website. It has been over 24-hours and she isn't following us into the kitchen anymore because now she's satiated.

We understand that cats can become finicky, especially as they get older, but we don't believe that is the case here. It's too much of a coincidence that the only two cat foods we've ever used became unpalatable after being bought out by conglomerates that specializes in cereal, toothpaste and dishwashing soap. BB is now available in our local grocery stores. So much for premium, pet specialty brand. It just became another grocery/mass brand. No offense to G/M brands.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Since they got bought out by GM they must have changed their ingredients. We used to feed their expensive cat dry food in 4 flavors. When I bought a recent bag of chicken and then noticed the cats vomiting even my special needs cat who never vomits I was concerned. Then a friend told me she was in vet ER with her cat after feeding him Blue Buffalo. So we have switched to Fit and Trim Orijen dry food and my cats love it. I do have one bag still left of the duck for my Siamese with a sensitive tummy that I need to find another brand. So disappointed and wish that government would do something about this. So sad to read all this terrible stories.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Bought a big bag of this product after my 4 month old German Shepherd got into another dog's bowl eating this brand and stopped eating his regular food. He loves the food itself but I should have done more research on the brand. Once I did I immediately stopped feeding him this food due to the high volumes of people reporting illness and death of their pets. Will probably throw the rest out. It's just not worth the risk. Something should absolutely be done about this brand i.e. mandatory testing on the food or something. Have already switched to Taste of the Wild as it has much better reviews and an active customer service team to fix any issues.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

Be careful when feeding your cat this brand! Noticed my cat was getting constipated then I noticed blood in his litter box. Took him to the vet and the vet said Blue Buffalo contains too much fiber so you will need to mix this brand with a cheaper brand to make sure he doesn't get hard poops again.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

We have a Shichon puppy 7 months old. We switched from Nutrisource to Blue Buffalo. Within days he's having diarrhea. Never had diarrhea ever before. A friend of ours also has a Shih-tzu that's about 5 or 6 months old. They switched from Nutrisource to Blue Buffalo and the dogs been having diarrhea. We are both going to return the bags food and get our money back. As well as spread the word amongst all our friends to stay away from Blue Buffalo and I'm never buying their food again. And based on the other reviews that I've seen in this website I think that's a good idea.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I have had 2 orders of Blue Buffalo Basics Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Formula Salmon & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bags shipped to me and FedEx weight showed that each one weighed 20.6 lbs??? That includes packaging which probably weighs over 2 lbs.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

I had fed my cat Blue Buffalo for most of his short life. I had no issues with it until I opened a new bag in early May. I fed him the indoor recipe (blue bag). One night he could not stop vomiting. There were probably about ten piles/puddles when I got home so I took him to the emergency vet. I fed him chicken breast or tuna for a few days and he was fine. As soon as I fed him Blue Buffalo again he got sick again. I took him to the vet again and his tests came back super wonky. His liver was no longer functioning properly and he ended up becoming extremely anemic extremely fast and I had to put him down. Based on some research I've done, it seems that such a fast onset is usually from eating something toxic. Even if he did get into something else, there's no way that he could have eaten enough of it to get that sick. I'm convinced that Blue Buffalo killed my cat. Their formula definitely changed recently and not for the better.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I adopted a Golden Retriever a couple of years ago. He had major allergy issues. Tried every food I could possibly find that was “advertised” as healthy and specific to allergy issues. Spent hundreds of dollars on vet bills. A friend recommended Blue Buffalo Grain Free. I bought it immediately. After about 2 bags, his constant scratching stopped. I’ve been feeding it for about 2 years and I wouldn’t feed anything else. I will say you have to figure out the correct amount for your pet. Because Blue is made with real meat, you need to feed less.

I was overfeeding mine, thinking it would be the same as my old food and he would throw up. Started feeding half the amount and the throwing up stopped. Because some pets don’t transition well, I added Unsalted canned pumpkin to his diet for about a month to coat his stomach and help with digestion. People should talk to a Blue Buffalo Rep, before deciding on a product, they can help find the right fit. I’m glad I did.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I was willing to give Blue Buffalo a try. I was wanting a better quality food for my dogs. I currently feed them Pedigree Puppy food. They like it and their poop is solid not runny. I fed the BB to the dogs. The only one that ate was the Beagle. The Shih Tzu didn't eat any and neither did the Maltese. Next thing you know the Beagle is throwing up the new dog food. He won't eat it now so it stay in bowl. I tried mixing half and half. Old food and new food. I left the mixture in the bowl all day and they wouldn't eat it. So I went back to the PEDIGREE and my dogs are happy with it.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

We have been using Blue Buffalo indoor weight control (salmon) cat food for years. The bag we bought about a month ago had lighter looking kibble. Our cats threw now and then but we just thought it was because they were old (16 and 13). We recently bought another bag and our 7 year old cat now is also throwing up. My friend's cat has been to the vet 3 times in the last two weeks also throwing up on the same cat food. It sounds like they may have tainted fish or changed the recipe. I am tired of all of the recalls and am switching them to Taste of the Wild.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I have two words to describe this food: trash and poison. Since I've been giving it to my dog for the past 3 weeks and he's been throwing up at almost every night and having diarrhea occasionally. No other food I have given my dog this effect. I called the vet at least three or four times during this period. They gave me prescription dog food. When he ate it he was peeing a lot but he stopped throwing up which I thought was a great sign. But as soon as I started feeding it to him again within 2 to 3 days everything started over. I have given my dog Beneful, Hill's Science Diet, and homemade dog food but there is nothing that I've ever fed my dog that had such a negative effect such as this one. I switched his food to Freshpet and we have gone a full 24 hours without him throwing up.

As a pet owner, you feel guilty when you realize that the very food you've giving your dog is what has been making him sick. I spoke to my vet concerning the effects of the Blue Mountain food. I've come to realize that a lot of vets recommend a lot of food but do not understand the effects it has on the animals. My advice to anyone is DO NOT waste your money and don't waste your time on this food. Save yourself money at the vet and just throw this trash away.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My dog was perfectly healthy until I switched to Blue Buffalo dog food. She is a westie and she has lost half her weight. She eat the food for about a week and then started vomiting. Now she has to have surgery and may not make it. This dog food is toxic, don't feed it to your pets. It will kill them.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I read a lot of negative reviews about Blue Buffalo dog food so I wanted to share my experience. My pits and bull dog "did great on the the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Adult chicken recipe". I made the mistake and tried another brand of Blue Buffalo which was the chicken and brown rice recipe. Well I learned a valuable lesson!! The brown rice upset the stomachs of my pits and one actually was vomiting. My bull dog had severe diarrhea. I figured out that it was the brown rice in the other formula that was causing these symptoms. My dogs cannot eat brown rice!! It's toxic for them. Since going back to the original formula I had them on, they are all doing great, are happy, and are no longer sick. I will continue giving my fur baby's this food "without the brown rice".

Blue Buffalo Pet Foods Company Information