zulily

Compare Online Shoe Stores

Research top Online Shoe Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The shoes are nice and comfortable. They make me wet which is great and are great for a run. I like them a lot and I want to buy more shoe like this. They are cool and have nice color. Some are black, white, green, blue, yellow, and gray. I like the blue because it is my fave color other than red. I like the shipping and the customer service is good.

I like the prices on the site. It is not too expensive. I like that the items are unique and different, and that the site offers items that are cute and not found in stores. I do not like that I have to wait at least a month to get items I have ordered. I wish that I could receive items quicker. The customer service is nice.

I bought tennis shoes for my daughter to prove to my husband that I could find her good shoes that weren't really expensive. There wasn't a huge selection, but I was able to find exactly what I wanted. It was a quick process to look through all the shoes, as there really weren't many to choose from, but the selection was satisfactory to me. The shipping price was reasonable and the package came in good shape. I was happy with everything, but it took quite awhile to get to me. It wasn't horrible, and I was prepared for it to take awhile, so it didn't upset me, but I'm used to much quicker shipping from other sites. My daughter loves the shoes and wears them all of the time. They are a character she loves and they light up. They were so very reasonably priced that I would buy multiple pairs of the same ones for the price of one pair at another store.

Zulily is a pretty good place to shop in my opinion. Very good items to choose from and a lot of great quality things to browse through. I do not receive damaged products and give good content. Also the time it takes to finally arrive is not that far from the order date. Wonderful customer service too, in my opinion. I always feel appreciated and would guarantee that to anyone. The consistency is remarkable. It's very satisfying to buy and love to order from these guys.

Price is good, lower than other places. The only thing is that they don't accept returns. If returns would be acceptable I would buy more because sometimes things just don't fit. The selections is very good. There is stuff for all tastes and for the whole family. Its clothes shoes and anything you can think of. The selection is very good just that you need to order before it's not in stock. Shipping takes a while and it's more expensive than other stores. Shipping needs a better time frame. They seem to be very easy to contact through a click of a button. I think if I were to contact them they would be really helpful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about zulily?

There were ample pages and pages of all sorts from boots, dress, tennis use, casual, active, and elegant. I highly recommend this for a wide variety of shoes. The price was buy one get one half so I ended up buying two pairs and was happy with my purchase that I made online. For the price it was a rewarded online experience. I got free shipping with my purchase because I spent over seventy five dollars. It was well worth standard five day rates because it was FREE. Who doesn't just LOVE free?

I paid less than $20 for a pair of dress shoes that I have seen go for double in regular stores. The site was easy to browse with tons of options to choose from available in my little girl's size and has many different sections to shop for. There's sneakers, boots, dress shoes and even sandals. Shipping was very easy & painless. I ordered the shoes and had them within the same week, which felt like I was ordering with Amazon prime. Very fast shipping with tracking to keep an eye out on them.

Zulilly has so many brands, styles, colors and type of shoes to choose from. I can find any kind of shoes I want from this retailer. The price of the shoes was decent and not too cheap so I know they are made with quality but I can afford them. I would shop here again based on the price. Customer service was excellent. They were very professional, kind, quick to help with whatever I needed and they answered all of my questions. Shipping was affordable and my shoes arrived very quickly and faster than expected.

Great prices and discounts with free shipping when you spend a certain amount. Many selections from kids to adults. They have boots, shoes, dress shoes, and so much more. I love the variety that they have overall and the ease of picking out what I want. Shipping has been fast, affordable and accurate as well which is perfect for me. I have not really had to deal with customer service as much since I have had no issues with my orders or ordering. But I am sure they are great just like the company.

They have the greatest selection of shoes in my opinion. And it's a blessing since where I live it's harder to find good shoes if you don't shop online. I would definitely recommend everyone to try this website if you need shoes. I thought that the prices would be a little bit better but in the end I was satisfied and in the future I would recommend that they try to lower the prices on some of the things that they ship. Shipping and delivery can sometimes be costly and most of the things I buy from Zulily isn't that expensive because they have absolutely great prices. Customer service is okay. I never really used it but I've heard exceptional things about them.

Great prices, items, and material. Awesome deals. They usually have for everybody in your family from baby to grandparents... so you can buy shoes for everyone in your family in one spot. However, sometimes it doesn't have all the right description or reviews to see sizing if it runs big or small. Shipping is so slow, sometimes it's weeks before you get your items so that's a big problem. They should try and cut the shipping time to at least one week. Great customer service. Email them and they will help you resolve your issue or refund your money back no questions asked. So you can be happy that if you have an issue they will sure help.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

zulily is a deals website that offers short-term sales, called events, on a wide assortment of products, including men’s, women’s and children’s shoes. It is a subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation and is headquartered in Seattle.

• Discounts: zulily specializes in offering steep discounts to consumers. They do this by placing a very large order at one time, which allows them to purchase products at a discount and pass those savings on to customers.
  • Referral credit: zulily customers can post personalized links to their social media accounts to refer friends. After someone joins and places an order using their link, the original customer will receive a store credit to be used towards any zulily event.
  • Consolidated shipping: When consumers buy multiple items on the same day, even if they make two separate purchases, they only pay one shipping fee. The items will be shipped together to save the customer money.
  • Alerts: Consumers can set up alerts and reminders so zulily will notify them when a brand they like will be featured in the future. They can also set email preferences to alert them of new events each morning.
  • Size options: Size availability varies by brand, but most sizes are available at the beginning of an event. By shopping at the beginning of an event, customers have a wider variety of sizes to choose from.
  • Best for zulily carries adults’ and children’s shoes and is best for budget-conscious shoppers and bargain hunters.

Compare Shoes Online