3.4/5 (225 ratings)

About zulily

Zulily is an online retailer that offers fashion products, home decor, toys and more. Customers can shop from many different brands and take advantage of Zulily’s price-match promise, which guarantees the company matches or beats the price of other top retailers. With Zulily, purchasing multiple items in your cart helps offset your shipping costs and maximizes savings.

zulily Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about zulily?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about zulily?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

I keep going back to this site after many years of ordering. Other sites have set offerings, but Zulily pioneered showcasing many "stores", designers, retailers so the little guys had a venue to sell their items. PLUS, they rotate all the time so the same ol' stuff isn't on there every time you look. Their model makes it necessary to limit returns at time (It's more expensive to take return than to just credit). Sadly, many lowlifes abuse this and it makes it hard on any business! I buy clothes for us all, gifts and household items. They now have imitators, but none measure up.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

I have used Zulily for years. I appreciated the unique products, clothing, shoes, accessories you could find, only on Zulily. You're charged an initial shipping fee, then all future purchases for 24 hours (or the full weekend when ordered Fri or Sat). Lately, products have been subpar. ie: recently bought a computer light for Zoom meetings and it didn't work. It wasn't returnable; and they wouldn't refund. Cost to return includes paying your own shipping costs per item - you can refund (minus shipping) to original payment option or credit to future Zulily purchases. Other online sites don't have a return fee, with similar (the same) products/clothing/shoes now found on Zulily. Good if you know exactly what you want and can't find it anywhere else, so you know you won't need to return it. There are some nice, unique items.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

I love zulily. They are amazing and so are the products .I have purchased lots of items from them and have never had any issues. And if there is any problems they will refund your money back .Excellent products. Super cute outfits.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

I have been buying from Zulily for 5 years before QVC bought them. Most of the items are Chinese and are cheaply made. Suzanne Betro is an exception and Thredup will take them to resell if in good shape. I have bought shoes Home Goods toys you name it. Yes shipping takes a long time but I am used to it now. They carry some name brands including makeup and fragrances. I miss weekend free shipping. Customer service is not the best now so I am more careful when ordering. Since covid it is the only place I shop for clothes. I think Zulily gets a bad rap sometimes. Just purchase things you are sure about because they rarely give returns only store credit. Many times it does not pay to send the items back.

Original review: June 30, 2021

Shopping at Zulily for me has become akin to surfing social media for other people. I LOVE the specials and the way the site will tailor the item listings to your personal interests. Once you get familiar with the vendors (usually exclusively clothing) and the quality, it's easy to determine what to stay away from. All the designer items are authentic and they even offer refurbished high dollar mechanical products like iPads and Dyson vacuums. I browse almost everyday just to see what's listed and purchase frequently. I don't mind the longer lead time, I'm always getting little Zulily "gifts" in the mail almost daily.

With as many products that I've purchased, only one time did I find the manufacturer site of the item had a slightly lower price. Every other time, Zulily reigns the low price leader for identical products. I especially like the "back in stock" feature where if you missed an item, they notify you it's back. I can't think of a single retailer where I can buy a 8'x10' high pile area rug that retailed for over $1K for $139. Absolutely gorgeous in my living room!

Original review: May 16, 2022

ZULILY should be a responsible company and check the merchandise they sell. To just post photos that don't represent the merchandise is FRAUDULENT. ZULILY HAS BECOME A HAVEN FOR CHEAP CHINESE PRODUCTS! They are destroying their business.

Original review: April 9, 2022

This was my first and last time I will ever be shopping on here. I came across what I thought was really cute coffee table Worth almost $600 and I decided to order it. Upon receiving the package I noticed that there was three scratches going horizontally across the table that were very obviously not a part of its edgy look. I immediately contacted their customer service over the phone and she told me to go ahead and send some photos over in which I did. The person who manages the returns, Ashley, got back to me the next day dismissing everything that I had said and chalked it up to all the scratches being a part of its “abstract look” and completely evaded responsibility for the defective product.

After going back-and-forth a while she offered me a slap in the face of breadcrumbs of $198.84 of STORE CREDIT out of the $600 wasted. I'm 100% positive that I got a previously returned and re-packaged item. For some of their items they don't offer a return policy and that's fine but I don't believe that should apply to people who receive DAMAGED or DEFECTIVE merchandise this is UNACCEPTABLE. This company needs to start taking responsibility.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

In a Zulily email, I saw a dress which I wanted to purchase, clicked on the photo, linked to the website but cannot find the dress. I write to Zulily asking why I can’t find the dress. Zulily’s response “.not all items displayed are actually for sale or in stock..items are merely for advertising purpose..”

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

STAY AWAY from their JUNK. They sell second hand cheap stuff (no tags, have body odor…) Disgusting. Stay away unless you have money to waste. Spent $668 for junk clothes and shoes. My money gone… very sad.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

I ended up buying through another website I think Anthropologie. The top looked like it has been worn by 100 people and the price was really high. I had the worst experience. No one emails you back and you can’t return anything. Don’t make the mistake I did. You will regret it. Really bad experience.

zulily author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

zulily is a deals website that offers short-term sales, called events, on a wide assortment of products, including men’s, women’s and children’s shoes. It is a subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation and is headquartered in Seattle.

• Discounts: zulily specializes in offering steep discounts to consumers. They do this by placing a very large order at one time, which allows them to purchase products at a discount and pass those savings on to customers.

• Referral credit: zulily customers can post personalized links to their social media accounts to refer friends. After someone joins and places an order using their link, the original customer will receive a store credit to be used towards any zulily event.

• Consolidated shipping: When consumers buy multiple items on the same day, even if they make two separate purchases, they only pay one shipping fee. The items will be shipped together to save the customer money.

• Alerts: Consumers can set up alerts and reminders so zulily will notify them when a brand they like will be featured in the future. They can also set email preferences to alert them of new events each morning.

• Size options: Size availability varies by brand, but most sizes are available at the beginning of an event. By shopping at the beginning of an event, customers have a wider variety of sizes to choose from.

zulily Company Information