2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

3.8/5 (596 ratings)

About zulily

Zulily is an online retailer that offers fashion products, home decor, toys and more. Customers can shop from many different brands and take advantage of Zulily’s price-match promise, which guarantees the company matches or beats the price of other top retailers. With Zulily, purchasing multiple items in your cart helps offset your shipping costs and maximizes savings.

zulily Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about zulily?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about zulily?

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I see plenty of ads for Zulily online. I'm an avid online shopper. I keep forgetting that Zulily is one of the sites that forces you to get membership before you can even look to see if there's anything you want. I refuse to shop at these kind of places. They say they do that so they can offer you good deals. That's ridiculous. Membership is open to anyone. So if they allow you to look around with or without membership, does that mean they can offer good deals? I don't get it. I won't shop with them, that's a good policy.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I ordered two items on August 20th, a blouse (called the "Suzanne Betro Weekend Navy & Rust Geometric Half Sleeve Henley Tunic") and a cardigan. I realized that I was going to have to wait until September 12th for one of them to ship and I had ordered them to wear together. I emailed support to cancel the late-shipper so I could order it somewhere else and get it on time for the event I wanted to wear it for. I was told, "We understand that you would like to cancel this item, but unfortunately, it is already in the process to be shipped out and we are unable to process a cancellation at this point. " Wait, what? It's already in the process of being shipped out? I thought it wasn't shipping out until September 12th. Which is it? No answer to that one. That was red flag number one!

After receiving the cardigan, I looked it over and gave it a 'mediocre' rating in my mind. It's ok but not as nice as it looks on the site. However, I will wear it and it fits fine. After receiving the blouse, I put it on and realized it is COMPLETELY SHEER AND SEE-THROUGH!! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP GARBAGE!! NOT AT ALL HOW IT LOOKS IN THE SITE!! WORTH ABOUT $5 MAXIMUM!! I was super disappointed. This blouse absolutely cannot be worn without another top, like a tank top, underneath it, which is not how I prefer to dress. Not happy!! If I had a printer to print the return label, this trash would be on its way back. I will never order anything from Zulily again. They ripped me off once, no more chances!!!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

The order takes forever to get to you. Company does not state that you have to wait for shipment from Asia. Everything fits too small. I ordered larger than my size. Still too small. The return fee was outrageous. I received an email stating $21.39 store credit minus $17.90 for shipping and handling. Refund was $3.49. Save your money. Shop American

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

This past summer I ordered four items. Two of the items were delivered about a month later, which is typical. The other two items showed as shipped, but I never received them. What I did receive was an email confirming that I not only received the items, but I initiated a return. I cannot initiate a return on items that I have never received. This initiated return apparently allowed for Zulily to charge me full price plus shipping for these two items. Because Zulily initiated a false return on my behalf, I was refunded a very small part of the purchase price and I was also charged again for return shipping. When I contacted the company I was given an automatic reply followed by the breakdown of why I was only getting a partial refund bc I initiated a return. Nope! Customer service was zero and I paid for nothing! I will never use this company again. I have also never written such a poor review of a company.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

Zulily has good prices but remember, you get what you pay for. Most of the clothing they sell is cheap polyester or acrylic. I've bought several pieces that were described as 100% cotton to found out that they're actually polyester. If you want good quality cotton apparel, you will have to look elsewhere.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I used to order from Zulily years ago and was always happy. Wow has that changed. I ordered 5 women's blouses. The sizes were either ridiculously big or too small. Made a return. They charge $8.99 to return using their own label and do not allow the customer to use their own postage which would have been half that. They also only give store credit so once you place an order with them, you are stuck with reordering with your refund. Because I could not be confident that any clothing I ordered would actually be my size, I ordered fashion jewelry which I did not really need but at least will be safe. I had an issue with my order and email address and the customer service representative was annoyed with me when I couldn't figure it out. I finally told her I would call back and figured it out myself.

Last time I will ever order from them. Very shady company and not worth the time and trouble.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

I have been buying from Zulily for 5 years before QVC bought them. Most of the items are Chinese and are cheaply made. Suzanne Betro is an exception and Thredup will take them to resell if in good shape. I have bought shoes Home Goods toys you name it. Yes shipping takes a long time but I am used to it now. They carry some name brands including makeup and fragrances. I miss weekend free shipping. Customer service is not the best now so I am more careful when ordering. Since covid it is the only place I shop for clothes. I think Zulily gets a bad rap sometimes. Just purchase things you are sure about because they rarely give returns only store credit. Many times it does not pay to send the items back.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2021

Received a necklace instead of bracelet. Looks very cheap as well. Have not called customer service yet as it is 4 pm on sat. Will contact them on mon. Now I understand why they have a store credit instead of refund policy. Also no reviews. A little suspicious, don't you think? Will never order from them again. Also telling my niece and friends to stay away from their site!

Original review: July 28, 2021

I order 8 items from them on April 16th. Took weeks to get the first 2 items. Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. Both were ordered in a size 8. First pair was maybe a size 4 and made out of some weird velvety material and the second pair were about a size 14. Then the two dresses showed up about 2 weeks later. Both way too big and these cute little dresses looked like muumuus. Ugly. Slippers fit well but made out of Styrofoam. Tops were cute but HUGE! So far can't wear anything but the slippers. Still waiting on the last two pairs of jeans but don't expect them to fit. It's August 1st. So that's 3 1/2 months to wait for overpriced junk made in China. Steer clear of this website.

Original review: July 20, 2021

My jumper/overalls came with the zipper already broken. The item is very poorly made. I immediately inquired on what to do/how to return or get refunded, and I keep getting the run around. They say the email address doesn’t match. I have done all of the steps they have asked me to do, yet there seems to be an automated email that I have been sent at least 3 times stating the email addresses don’t match. I’m not sure why that even matters. I took a picture of the damaged zipper, and still no response.

zulily Company Information