2. Shopping
  3. Shoes Online

3.6/5 (353 ratings)

About Shoes.com

Shoes.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shoes.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shoes.com?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

Shoes.com has all the latest styles at affordable prices. They have running shoes, sneakers and so much more. A large selection of kid's shoes as well as all the shoes a woman could ever want.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

The selection is large and varied with every different type, style and brand of shoes you could want. The prices are very reasonable with good customer service and fast shipping. I highly recommend.

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Shoes.com is a reliable online retail shoe shop you can trust. For many years people have said well about them. They are wonderful in fast delivery and customer care. Enjoy their offer and be happy.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

Shoes.com is an excellent way to shop for shoes without leaving my house. The variety of shoes is varied and offers a lot of options. I also like the price of the shoes as well as the quality.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

They cover my main wants w/ variety, colors, price, easy checkout, and the return policy. Quick shipping is not a requirement for me. Coupons, sales, & clearance will make me buy too.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

I'm not %100 positive but shoes.com no longer can be bothered with any phone service and their website ONLY works to purchase but they no longer accept or process returns. In fact there is no way to contact this business which is a sure sign of going out of business. Broken website, no phones, no service of any kind.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2021

I ordered a pair of sandals on July 22nd and it is now August 1st. According to website they have not even shipped it. However they did charge my credit card. It should have arrived. According to all the horrible reviews this may be a scam website.

Original review: July 28, 2021

I ordered a pair of shoes from them. Website said they were in stock when I bought them. About a week later, they sent me a cancel order notice. They did not specify why the order was canceled. I may use them again but if someone else had the shoe for about the same price, I would try the other vendor.

Original review: July 26, 2021

Stay away. The worst customer service. Sent several email and held on the phone 3 times for 2.5 hours to no avail. When ordering on the website and trying to use rewards at checkout they switched my order to full payment without authorization or a way to correct it. I ordered 20 pairs of men's shoes for a charity and they never got them and and I only got half credit. Long after without notice until I sent several inquiries. There are better sites to spend your money.

Original review: July 22, 2021

Ridiculous....I ordered a product, paid extra for 2-day shipping, then waited....and waited. I filled out a form on the website to find out where my order was, and the response was "we'll get back to you in 1-3 days." Never heard a thing. Tried calling several times -- the first 3 times, the voice mail system said "no one is available, call back later" then disconnected.

I finally got through to a person after over an hour on hold. They explained that the item I ordered is drop-shipped from a separate company and takes 12 days to receive. There's nothing about this on the website, but the rep told me that he deals with these calls/complaints all day and that I should leave feedback on the Shoes.com website so the management will do something about it. I tried that, but the form doesn't work. To top it off, I can't get a refund until the shoes arrive and I request a return....even though they haven't shipped yet. Will not be ordering from them again. Ever. Do some digging online -- my experience is not unique.

Shoes.com author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Shoes.com is an online retailer that sells men and women’s clothing in addition to shoes for adults and children.

• Price guarantee: If a customer finds the same item for a lower price on different site within 10 days of making their purchase, Shoes.com will refund 110 percent of the price difference. Consumers should review the Shoes.com website for specific terms and conditions.

• Searching: Shoes.com’s search features can help consumers expand their search results by having broader categories to prevent unintentionally narrowing results. The site also had quick links for popular categories like flats, pumps and boots.

• Selection: The site has an extensive selection of brands and styles. Customers who wear hard-to-find sizes can search for extended sizes on Shoes.com. Women’s sizes range from 4 to 14.5, and women’s widths are available from 2x narrow to 3x wide.

• Returns: Unsatisfied customers have 60 days to return merchandise. Return shipping is free for those in the contiguous United States who wish to make an exchange.

Shoes.com Company Information