JustFab
3.81/5

JustFab

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

JustFab Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

I've been a member of JustFab since 2011. I like the convenience of it which is nice. When they started off, they had some really interesting styles. But there was a little bit of time where some of the stuff that they were getting weren't really of interest to me. Also, their style expert is a hit or a miss. As for the shipping, I get my order no more than somewhere between five and seven days.

Most of the things that I have gotten have been of good quality. There was only one pair I got that I sent back immediately. If I return something, it's typically because it doesn't fit me somewhere. I don’t necessary have really wide feet but some shoes are a little narrower. I'm sure most of the stuff is made in China and the cut is a little small. I typically wear a size 8 but with their shoes, I started buying size 8.5 and 9 just to get a little extra width across the ball of the front. If the shoes have an ankle strap, things like that aren't quite as substantial. I have thick ankles because I was a dancer one time. However, even when going a size higher, the fit is not perfect all the time. When I get a 9 for example, once the shoe would stretch out to the width of my foot then I get that extra length that I have to deal with. It's a give and take. It all depends on what you wanna put up with.

Last month, I bought a couple pairs of mules and a black pair of stilettos. One of the reasons that I became a member was because JustFab had a lot of heels. Shoes are what I typically buy from them. The drawback right now is I know that JustFab and ShoeDazzle are owned by the same people. I will order from ShoeDazzle and get a JustFab box. It may be confusing for some people. I have considered dropping one of them for a while. You would get different styles on JustFab than you would from ShoeDazzle. But now that they have become one and the same, the only advantage that I see is if I don’t get a shoe or the size is not available on JustFab, maybe it's available on ShoeDazzle. A lot of times, ShoeDazzle has a little bit more stocks. Sometimes, they have some of the same things. That’s discouraging.

Also, the prices have gone up over the years. It started up at 39.99 then they advertised it 39.95. But there are shoes that are 42 and 45. I've also seen ones at 50 and 54. But there are specials like the VIP event. On one of those, there were a lot of shoes and the price was right at 15 something for the shoes. That prompted me to buy several pairs. I bought six at one time. There was the printed mule and I wanted it because I bought a little pink dress. I also bought a brick-colored mule. I have about 200 pairs of shoes. I have a lavender mule with a strap and I have a black one. I also have a flip which is a nude kind of blush color. I would and have recommended JustFab to friends. I have bought for friends too.

Hello LaTanya,

We always appreciate feedback from our members so we can serve you better. We make it a high priority to provide high-quality products and attentive member service to valued members like you. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Ivy

Get expert buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I love shoes and I’ve been a member with JustFab since the brand, the product and the company came out. I’m a VIP member. My very favorite thing about being a member is that I don’t really have to do anything. They line up a showroom for me based on my desires, my choices that I picked out. They set up a showroom for me every month with the colors, the heel heights and the types of shoes that I’m looking for. I can change that periodically. Whenever I want to, I can say I’m not looking for super high heels anymore or I’m looking for flats or I’m looking for a wedding shoe or a special occasion shoe. I also loved it when they came out with the clothing line too. That was really nice.

The most recent thing that I ordered was a belt bag. It’s in a snake print and it's chocolate brown and tan. It’s just gonna go with everything. It came in a plus size which was wonderful ‘cause I’m a plus size gal. It’s nice to be able to find one that’s gonna make it with your girth and look comfortable. The quality of the products that I’ve purchased, shoe-wise, is really good. If they say it’s leather, it’s leather. They’re honest about the product. If it’s not leather, it’s not leather. If it’s suede, it’s suede. If it’s not suede, they say it’s not suede.

The accessories are really well too. However, I tend to think that the quality in the clothing could be a little better. Sometimes you’ll get certain things and they’re just not manufactured very well. I will normally only buy knit products from them because with the rayon and the cotton products, there’s not as much attention to detail in things like stitching and edging around the waistbands. Also, they may say the jeans are one size but they tend to run smaller than the honest size that they say. The fabric that they use and the workmanship on them could be better quality. Their buttons are already hanging off. They don’t stitch well. And the reason that I purchased them is so I don’t have to do that kind of stuff.

I usually reach out to them about packaging. I really get agitated when someone sends me something in a package and the packaging is really substandard. It’s not totally JustFab's fault, but I think that the company should have some type of oversight as to how the product gets packaged and sent out to the customer. And sometimes, there are no invoices with my order. Initially, when I very first started using the service, I would get automatic returns for it in the invoice. Now, you have to go online, put all of this information, then they email you a packing slip.

I work from home and I do most of my work on my phone. I don’t do it on a laptop. I don’t have a fax machine or a printer at home. It’s a pain in my butt to have to send that to my husband at his office so he can then print it out, bring it home, and then I have to cut it out, find a new package to put it in ‘cause oftentimes their packages are not the best. The initial package that they put the product in should be sturdy enough to be looked at as it goes down to the conveyor belt to make sure that there’s not a hole poked in it or that it’s stable enough to hold the product and to go through the shipping process.

But I have recommended JustFab ever since I started using it because I love it. I love the ability to skip a month without any type of penalization. But sometimes, because we’re so busy, I forget. They say they sent me a notification email, but when they’re sending out emails like that, those kinds of emails maybe should come through text or should jump to the front of my email box. A reminder is an important thing to get. They should send that maybe in a text to say, “Hey, it’s the beginning of the month. You got five days to skip the month.”

There have been times when I know I have gone online and skipped the month, and then I find out 15 days later that I have a credit. And it’s like, “Dude, I skipped the month. And I’ve got the email where you said to me, ‘Oh, you skipped the month.’” But I just don’t have the time to go back and haggle with them. And who in the world does not need a pair of shoes? I just wait two or three months before I use that credit.

Hello Cathe,

Your loyalty and support as our member are highly appreciated. Giving you, excellent service is always a pleasure. We guarantee 100% satisfaction on all products and services you purchase from us. Thank you!

XO,

Ivy

Original review: May 9, 2019

I started buying items from JustFab as gifts for my sister because she's disabled and it was the perfect thing. She lives in Florida. I'm in West Virginia. I can have the things shipped to her door. And it was a lot stuff along the same kind of things she likes. I've been a member for at least six years and a lot of times, I didn't buy anything. I sometimes buy a couple of times a year. And as long as I get there at the first seven days of the month and say, "No, it's not in the budget this month or I don't see anything I like this month," they don't charge me the monthly fee. But those credits accumulate. I saved a few of the credits up at one point and just went ahead and did a big Christmas present for my sister. I got a whole setup of boots and bags. It was like a matching set.

JustFab's customer service was top-notch. I had one issue and they were right on it and fixed it instantly. Everything was taken care of in like a day. I was shocked. I was expecting a little bit of a battle. JustFab has a lot of special offers. A lot of times, they'll combine things in their sets. And those are usually really worth it. They also have their kind of clearance section. I tend to buy from that a lot of times. Since my sister is in Florida, when they put the summer stuff on sale for everybody, half the time, she can still use it. And when they put winter stuff on sale, I jump on that because I use it up here. But a lot of their stuff were totally different sizes. It doesn't fit me well. I'm short and that's one of my biggest problems. Finding any clothes for somebody who's 4'10" is insane. My sister is almost five inches taller than I am. I have a lot harder time finding stuff that fits me.

Other than that, JustFab's getting into the plus size lines. The quality on some stuff is really high, and some stuff, it's okay. It's a cheaper, synthetic type thing, if you read the things carefully. And I don't like to use a lot of leather. I tend to like the simulated leather. They do carry a lot of that. So, if somebody's vegan, there's a lot of good options there.

I purchased a couple of jewelry pieces that were all lined in stone. And everybody went wild over them because they were gorgeous. I also do costume work. So a lot of times, I'll look there to see if they've got anything I can use on their clearance. But some of the best pieces I've got from them were for my sister. The real thing they started with were shoes and handbags. And then they branched out into the clothes and everything.

JustFab's stuff fits my sister well. She's happy with them. I've gotten her a bunch of shoes over the years, shopping bag, and higher end handbag not just the cloth things but the ones that you could take to work or events. They're more of a high end dress for success kind of theme. I definitely would recommend JustFab. There's room for expansion there. But they made great strides.

Hello Marian,

We are glad that you are satisfied with the item you purchased. Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you. We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

XO,

Ivy

Original review: March 6, 2019

I really enjoy the service JustFab offers but it is upsetting that the monthly credits that get charged cannot be used with the majority of the sales that JustFab offers. This to me is scam mentality and is a very upsetting part of my membership with JustFab. I even understand the charging every month part after a few days but it's taken too far when you limit what a member can do with that credit.

Hello Jordana,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

The first time, I bought a $10 pair of shoes. That's why I liked JustFab. But the next time, it was full price. I stopped buying from JustFab because I don't like that they take away money from my card. They charge $30 a month. I didn't know they were supposed to do that because I have to cancel before the month.

Hello Madai,

At JustFab, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our members' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I was a JustFab member and I have no issues with the items I’ve purchased. I don’t need new shoes or clothes every month and I just had to remember to skip every month so I’m not charged the $39.95. Well I forgot twice and decided to go ahead and cancel my membership. Not because I didn’t enjoy my time with them but because I just don’t shop here anymore. Why is it so difficult to just refund the membership fees? Why? It’s just sitting there. Y’all know I’m not going to use it. I went out there to see if I would maybe buy something. Y’all want $85 for a Sherpa coat. That’s absolutely ridiculous. I could get that at Tillys for less money and better quality. Really I just want a refund of my $39.95 x 2. If you really need to buy shoes and clothes every month- this site is for you.

Hello Amanda,

Thank you for your honest feedback, this is certainly not the kind of service we aim to provide. This feedback will help us improve our service. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via private message within 48 hours.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

My experience with JustFab has been frustrating with the sizes being incorrect. Also, the whole club thing is irritating and the style expert's suggestions don't match my preferences. The quality of the items is usually pretty good though.

Hello Jacob,

We have a reputation for keeping our members happy and we want to make sure it is kept upheld. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

Ivy

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I purchase from JustFab because of the price and everything's going well. I've been a member for a while now and I like being able to skip the month. They have VIP offers and other promotions every now and then for certain sale items. Finding an item or style is difficult sometimes. Also, the selections given by the style expert is a hit or miss. They appeal to me sometimes but there are also times that I don’t have time to go through the boutique. It depends when I go through the boutique and it's not every month. And, majority of the items that I purchased actually have not lasted long.

Hello Kamilah,

We value the trust you have put in JustFab and would like to thank you for that. Your feedback is very important as we are constantly looking for ways to improve our service and FAB items. Our Member Services Team is always open to hearing feedback from you. Thank you!

Ivy

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I've been a JustFab member for a couple of years now. I really like their sales. A couple of weeks ago, I got three pairs of boots and I really like them. It was a fall clearance. Every time I get shoes, they're so great. The quality is good! Two months ago, I ordered a bag for the fall and winter season. It was brown and it had tassels on it. The first day I wore it, the strap broke. I was able to fix it and a couple of weeks later, after I've been wearing it, the other side of it just tore apart. It was really lame. I thought about calling to see if I can get an exchange or a refund, but it just slipped my mind because I have a newborn baby.

And then, my charge would sometimes come out of my personal account and sometimes, out of my business account, and that's weird to me. I have called several times to try to get it fixed and nobody seems to understand me, or usually I'll get sent to somebody who doesn't really speak very good English. I've never, ever given them my business card information but they seem to have retained the card information if I bought from them at some point. If I chose that to be the tender that I use, they would then take that card information and then charge my account. So, it has been upsetting and I've thought about just canceling altogether because it's not stopping. Now, it's still going out of my business account even though my personal account is what's on file.

Hello Mary,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

Ivy

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

I like shoes and I genuinely love every pair of shoes I’ve gotten from JustFab. When I have extra money, I usually go ahead and order something from them, then I try to use my points to get clothes or something else. Sometimes, the quality is really nice. Sometimes it’s shoddy. The sizing can be a little rough too. It goes for both their shoes and clothes, but mostly with clothes. With the shoes, I absolutely love the pair of sandals that I recently got from them. It’s one of those pairs that have that little jewels on them, almost like an ankle bracelet. I bought them in brown, and then I bought them again in pink. For some reason, with the brown ones, the strap that goes across the top to connect it from top to the bottom where the toe part is, the toe part is really narrow, and that strap is too long. So, it bulges up on the shoe and it’s looking very weird. I’ve had them for a while before I started wearing them so I can’t exactly send them back now. But I still wear them.

I like JustFab's jewelry too. I’ve gotten two or three pairs of earrings. A cuff I purchased broke within the two weeks of me having it. I didn’t really pay for it because I used my points and I got a good wear out of it so it was okay. There’s not much to expect from custom jewelry anyways. I’m always telling people to go look at JustFab's website. I’ve been with them for a few years now and so far, everything has been going fine with them. I just haven’t been able to get shoes lately because my son just got diagnosed with a very rare anxiety disorder. I have to make sure that I can afford to pick up his medications so I went ahead and skipped for a few months.

Hello Brittny,

We’re sorry your item was not what you expected. This is not how we do business in JustFab. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

JustFab.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFab, a part of TechStyle Fashion Group, is an online retailer that sells women’s shoes, clothes and handbags. JustFab Inc., which includes some other brands, has more than four million members and operates in 10 countries. The website only sells its own brand, which LA-based designers produce in response to members’ shopping habits and style quizzes.

• Membership: Customers can make a one-time order, or they can sign up for a JustFab membership to save money. Membership is free, but customers commit to either placing an order or confirming that they wish to skip an order every month. Membership helps the company reduce costs through a decreased advertising budget and a loyal customer base.

• Social media: All of the JustFab brands have an active social media presence. Consumers can find them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. Customers can search for #FabForAll and #JustFabIt to see how other shoppers are styling JustFab items.

• Size options: JustFab shoes are available in sizes 5.5 to 11, so those who wear hard-to-find sizes will be able to choose between many styles. Not every shoe is available in every extended size. Some boots are available in standard and wide-calf sizes.

• Shipping: All orders over $39 ship for free in the contiguous United States. Items with free shipping arrive in 4-10 business days; rush shipping is available for an additional fee.

• Returns: Unsatisfied customer can return items for membership or store credit for free, or they can exchange for another item for free. JustFab charges a restocking fee for customers who would prefer a refund. Return shipping is free for those in the contiguous United State, and all others will pay a flat rate shipping fee.

• Best for: Fashionistas, busy adults and professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs