2. Shopping

JustFab

JustFab
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.28/5

JustFab is a leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience and a "First Style for $10" special. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices, and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95. The company has more than 15 million members worldwide and offers on-trend and high-quality styles for an affordable price.

Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month — VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the first and fifth of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want.

BOTTOM LINE

JustFab is a smart investment for those who want to keep up with fashion at a discount. Membership terms should be carefully considered, but JustFab can save you a ton of money on the latest trends.

PROS

• Special first-purchase discount
  • Free shipping for VIP members
  • Personalized style quiz
  • Discounts for VIP members

CONS

• Must pause to avoid monthly charge
  • Credits do not apply to sale items

Top JustFab Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

I really like JustFab. I order from them every few months when they drop the two for sales... I love shoes. I order probably six new pairs every season. I range from flats, to wedges, to boots, to heels, kinda run the gamut with it.

I like the styles JustFab has and their price. I became a member and I like that I could order what I want and it would come to my house. I don't have to worry about going outside. I purchased nice boots and some sandals from them. I love what I bought.

What is JustFab?

JustFab is a popular fashion subscription and fashion platform that offers styles at about 30% off retail price. The company provides a highly customized shopping experience with high-quality fashion. It also offers a handy style quiz to match you with your best JustFab options, and it provides a discount for all shoes for your first purchase.

How does JustFab work?

JustFab offers items for sale, but you need to become a VIP member to get the most from the experience. If you’re a member, the company sends you a personal boutique on the first day of the month that has curated items based on your style and preferences. VIP membership costs $39.95 a month, but that cost is credited to your monthly purchases.

VIP members also get special perks like free shipping and special discounts on JustFab’s affordable fashions.

How much is JustFab?

The JustFab VIP membership is $39.95 per monthly, but this membership cost is directly credited to you. You can use this credit to buy an on-trend piece of fashion from your personal boutique or save it for a future purchase.

You can avoid being charged by visiting your online boutique or your account options and selecting the “Skip this Month” option before the 5th of the month (when the subscription is charged). You can also shop JustFab even if you aren’t a member, although you won’t receive the same good deals without the VIP membership.

Many of JustFab’s items are $39.95, which is the cost of a VIP member’s monthly credit.

JustFab FAQ

Is JustFab worth it?
Justfab is a great option for fashion gurus who like to stay on top of style. The VIP membership is an affordable option to freshen up your wardrobe every month.
How much is the JustFab VIP membership?
The VIP membership is $39.95 per month, but that goes into your account as a direct credit to use on an item of your choice.
What are JustFab credits?
Your membership fee becomes a credit that you can use on an item each month.
Can you cancel JustFab after the first month?
Yes, you can cancel JustFab after only one month by calling or using their live chat feature.
Are JustFab shoes good quality?
JustFab’s shoes are great quality at a discounted price.

Is JustFab legit?

Treat yourself to a JustFab membership for quality items at a much lower cost, but be sure to read the terms and services before signing up. If you frequently shop for new clothing, shoes and accessories, JustFab gives you a convenient option to receive a monthly curated selection to expand your wardrobe. Any membership platform can be tricky, but JustFab is a great way to keep up on the trends.

JustFab Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

In the beginning, when I first signed up with JustFab, I did something where you go in and choose your fashion, but normally, I don't ever order from the boutiques that are sent to me. I always order on my own by going through things and looking. It's not that they're not cute, but it’s just I always find other things that I like better. Normally, I just get the regular boots to wear over jeans. I get different colors and different styles.

Every once in a while, I'll get some wedges and during the summer, I get the strappy shoes to wear with dresses. Everything I've got has always been great and I've ordered stuff from them forever. I've taken advantage of a lot of special offers as well. They'll do the VIP where they send it out before everybody else. I’ll look when there are specials and as soon as I see that, I'll go in. I've done that a few different times where I got three or four pairs of shoes and spent 50, 60 bucks. A few months back, I got three pairs for $50. It was really good.

I wear an eight and I have a gray pair of boots that I wear a lot right now. They go to the calf and they've got a bit of a fuzzy top. I also ordered a pair of black rain boots with the red bows on them, but after a few months of having them, the back of one of them cracked down the rubber. It split open and it was like a knife sliced it. I didn't wear them very often, just on rainy days, so it wasn't that they got worn out. That has been my only pair with JustFab that I had issues with though.

Hello Amanda,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

I've had a good experience with JustFab. I like going through them because I have big feet. I wear between a 10 and an 11 so it's hard to find cute, inexpensive shoes in my style. The process with JustFab is really easy. For the most I've spent on a pair of shoes there was maybe 40 bucks knowing my shoes that I get are between 10 and 20, and that's really hard to find anywhere else. The only reason I was returning a pair of shoes today was they ran a little bit small. I ordered two boots and I was just gonna return one, originally. I had printed the return label and decided I needed to go ahead and return both of them. But when I went back, it wouldn't let me print a return label for both shoes ‘cause I already did it with the one.

The biggest thing to know about JustFab is that you do have to have a membership for getting those good deals. Your month starts on the first then you have the first and the fifth to buy something. For me, I'm not gonna be ordering shoes once a month so I have in my planner that I need to go in and skip a month. Otherwise, they're gonna bill you once a month unless you skip a month. But as long as you understand that and go in and skip any month you're not buying something, JustFab is a good organization.

Hello Kailey,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome any feedback to help us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any concerns you had. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

When I first signed up, they had an offer of $10 for a pair of shoes. Sometimes they have half off or 25% off. The items have great quality. It used to be really, really easy to find item or style that I was looking for in their site. But lately, it seems like they have started to cater to an older crowd. I've had to skip lately because they don't have anything that I liked. But every time I go to ShoeDazzle, they have. So I'm about to cancel my JustFab. I already started with a ShoeDazzle account because they have some more contemporary stuff over there.

Hello Candace,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention about out of stock products. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I purchased six items from JustFab a couple days ago: a navy-blue petticoat, black and white pants, a black pair of pants that tie in the front, a pink trench coat, a white basic button-down shirt, and a cowl-neck navy-blue sweater. I've already worn a couple of the clothes. It was really nice quality. I was pleasantly surprised. I have always just purchased shoes. That was my first clothes purchase and it went well. The only thing that I don't like is that each month, it will come out of my account. And if I forget, it will automatically come out of my account. I don't like it being a subscription type of thing. I hope I could change it so that I don't have to decline it every month. But JustFab is good with giving me my money back if I need it.

Hello Kalaina,

We are sorry to hear that you disliked our VIP Membership terms. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: June 5, 2020

I found JustFab through Facebook. I ordered a couple of times through them such as boots, clothing, shoes. I have previous credits with them too. Ordering has been okay and the products are really good quality. It’s not like you would go and buy a $60 pair of jeans. It would last you a couple of years. It gets you through a couple of seasons if you wear them occasionally and don’t put them to heavy use. But the shoes, I’ve had no problems with.

JustFab is just like any other clothing place. The only benefit you have is you don’t have to leave your home if you don’t want to. And it's not really that hard looking for a style you like. They have a really good style selection of shoes. But they need more variety of flat shoes without heels. 90% of their shoes have got a heel. If I'm wanting casual comfort to go to the beach, I’m not wanting a wedge or a heel. Also, I don’t like that you pay your membership every month and sometimes it takes a little while to use your credit. You have to log in, log out, log in, log out just to get them to show up in your cart so you don’t have to pay $40 for something that you already paid like $60 into the JustFab credit.

Hi Erin,

We appreciate your feedback on our selections and the VIP program! We will be contacting you via email within 48 hours for assistance.

Cathy

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

I was a customer for several years. Loved most of the products. Come 2020, I was no longer employed and needed my account credit. This journey began in March and hasn't ended yet. I still have a balance of over 80$. I just spent another hour, yes hour, on hold to get this resolved. After that hold someone came on the line, because I could hear someone, and they just hung up. No words just hung up. Now when I call there is a message that they are having a system failure and can't take my call. Is this for all calls or just mine. I just want my money. I don't understand the problem. Will report to Yelp and BBB next.

Hello Annette,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important, and we would like to make things right. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I just shop for whatever’s specifically on sale at that time. JustFab lists what the regular retail price is if you're not a member. Then if you're a member, you can get deals for $10 and then it shows that the original price is $50. I get constant emails and updates often, but I just clear them out of my mailbox. They do a really good job. I've been a member for so long, but I've never been forced to buy anything. My card does not get charged anything I have never authorized. It's really easy to skip the month when I don't want to purchase anything. I'm given the first five days to skip that month. Otherwise, it tells on there that I'm going to be charged $39.95 and I'll use that as a credit. I set a reminder to myself every first of the month. That's the tip I usually give people because being charged for something that they didn't buy or purchase is the number one fear they have. I’ll access JustFab account to skip and literally, it's so easy.

I leave reviews on their site on some of the items. Some items are better than others, but I haven't had any major issues. I've gotten many compliments on some of the items that I have purchased through them where my friends have actually said they wanted to get that but they don't want to join, and if I could get that for them because they don't want the whole membership thing. I go and say no problem. It's been a really good experience.

Hello Erizza,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

Daniel

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Everything is simple. They have it where it's set up for your boutique and they'll suggest things for you. Sometimes I like them, and sometimes I don't, and sometimes I just find stuff on my own. It's been so long since I've been a member and it's easy and convenient. I'm always very satisfied with the items I get as well.

Hello Lateesha,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

My mom and I shop together and I have had no problem with JustFab's quality yet. I love getting their boots, anything in their boots department. You won't regret it.

Hello Denise,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

I've been a member for several years. What I appreciate are the sales when I usually buy. The $15, $20 boots are reasonable over the 39.95 or 99 that JustFab does. The styles are good. All the shoes I got from there don't last me for a long time. But for the price, I don't mind. Make sure you skip every month if you’re not gonna buy. They got me several times with 39.95.

Hello Jessica,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome any feedback to help us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve your concern about the quality of our products. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

JustFab Company Information