Consumer Reviews

Hello Kimberly,

Wow, thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put in to making sure we provide best quality products and services!

Samar

Original review: July 12, 2017

I have been a member of JustFab for at least two years now. They have a pretty large amount of stuff on their site. And it's easy to find items and styles. I like that they have some good sales and I've gotten quite a few things on sale. Certain items when they go on a sale, it’s like a $20 dress and you can't really beat that. And the quality is pretty good.

Hello Tempest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

Samar

Original review: July 11, 2017

I had JustFab for about two years. It’s easy to find the items there—you go online and if you see stuff that you like, you order it. When I was still a JustFab member, they regularly suggested items that I liked. My last purchase from JustFab were some shoes and it was back in March. The quality of the products are good. I've recommended JustFab and I had people go up there and order stuff. But I cancelled my account because I didn’t want it anymore. I didn’t order too often from them and I kept skipping a month. Then they went into my account and took out $39.95 every time I didn't skip a month.

Hello Caresa,

Thank you for the nice words that you said about JustFab. We truly appreciate and it's reviews like these that makes us want to improve our products and services even more!

Samar

Original review: July 10, 2017

I've seen a lot of nice things that I like from JustFab and items are easy to find. I’ve been a member for three months now and they have a lot of sales that I go with which includes buy one and get the other half off. The selection given by my style expert and the overall quality has been good, too. I had two pairs of awesome sandals purchased two weeks ago and they are my favorites. In addition, you don’t have to wait that long for your delivery.

Hello Renee,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service to our customers. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our customer's satisfaction. In the chance that you have any questions/concerns or anything at all, please do not hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience at 866-337-0906.

Samar

Original review: July 8, 2017

I found some shoes on JustFab that I really liked and got them as I figured that it was a good deal to be able to do the two for $39. I was under the impression that you are able to get two pairs of shoes for $39 and that it was not a membership type thing. However, a couple of months later, I had another amount of money came out of my checking account. I called them and asked why that happened, and they said it was my membership. I said I didn't want a membership, then they did a refund and I canceled after that. They were more than accommodating when I told them that I didn't realize it was a membership and were really easy to deal with. There wasn't this bickering and trying to get you to keep it. I think that people should be made more aware that it is more of a membership that you're getting into, but other than that, it was a good experience.

Hello Joana,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Samar

Original review: July 7, 2017

I've been a JustFab member for more than a year now. I’m addicted to shoes and it's easy to find what I like because of my addiction. The thick heels that they have are better than the slimmer ones. You go to have crooked feet to be able to fit in those so I only purchase ones that have the thicker heel and the boots with thick heels. Also, the gladiator sandals fit funny. Other than that, I've always had good experiences with them and I would definitely refer them to a friend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Hello Yuly,

Samar

Original review: July 6, 2017

JustFab had different sizes and styles. It wasn't difficult to find what I was looking for. Also, I like it when they put a sale and I can buy what I want. In fact, about two weeks ago, I got a sandal from the holiday special. And sometime in May, I bought full-colored sandals and a jumpsuit. The quality was good and I liked them. I recommend JustFab to my friends.

Hello Disty,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members.

Samar

Original review: July 5, 2017

I saw JustFab online and I’ve been a member for three years now. It’s easy for me to find the items I like in their website. Also, their items have nice colors and they have nice shoes, so I immediately bought from them. Their products have good quality as well. I purchase twice a year from JustFab. I like the styles suggested by their experts. I also like that they have a VIP promotion for their members. I returned an item once and the process was very easy. The rep stayed on the phone with me talking about my purchase. I did an exchange and they sent the new item quickly.

Hello Prisca,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. If you ever need anything, our member services representatives are available 24/7 at 1-866-337-0906.

Samar

Original review: July 4, 2017

JustFab had a sale then so I ordered 4 shoes. I love them, and the sandals are my favorite. It was so cute, nice and durable. However, it’s hard to find what I wanted. I went to their website and then on one site but it took five days for me to find what I wanted. I just tried and kept on looking. Sometimes when I look for something like sandals, everything is mixed up. If they can group the items together it would be easier for people to find what they want. Nevertheless, their service is so fast and accurate. When I ordered, I received my shipment after three days. It has been a great experience and I’m satisfied.

Hello Sharanique,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchases! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve.

Best.

Samar

Original review: July 3, 2017

I was getting ads on my Facebook page about JustFab and the style of their shoes looked nice. The website was easy to navigate and the customer service was great. But I was a member for two months only. My reason for leaving was geared more towards the shoe. You have to tie the shoes up your leg or around your ankle. They don’t give too much comfort or support like any type of cushion in the heel, so it’s hard to wear them after a while. My last purchase was right before Easter. It was a pair of day shoes but I only wore them for an hour. Nonetheless, my overall experience was amazing.

Hello Tiffany,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy with our products and services. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Samar

Original review: July 2, 2017

My oldest daughter told me about JustFab. At first, I was randomly looking instead of going by size or color. And then, once I figured that out, it made it easier if I had a special occasion. Then, I can go right to the colors I need. I’ve been a member since last year and I’ve built up points over time. And I didn’t realize that if I get many points, I can get free stuff. I went out there earlier and looked. They also send emails saying they have a $9.99 sale or a $5.99 sale. Then, I really try to get on there and find stuff and take advantage of those. The quality of the items is very good. I enjoy using JustFab and I‘ve had good experiences so far. and I will recommend it, especially if they’re looking for certain styles of shoes.

Hello Anjanette,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you! We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase!

Samar

Original review: July 1, 2017

I liked the sandals that JustFab had when I looked online. Finding the item or style I want from JustFab is also pretty easy once I put in my shoe size and I filter down. I've been a member for a pretty long time and my favorite about it is the easiness of ordering shoes and now, they have clothes that are pretty decent, too. In the beginning, I did get some percentages off for being a valued customer. I also get special offers during my birthday month. Two months ago, I bought a dress and a pair of sandals and I like their quality.

Hello Lexie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re happy that you’ve had a great experience with us!

Samar

Original review: June 30, 2017

JustFab is great for shopping online. I like the styles that they have. I got two sandals, a flat and a tall pair, that were pretty cool. And when I got boots last time they're good and true to size, which is my favorite thing about them.

Hello Erica,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member!We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you! We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase!

Samar

Original review: June 29, 2017

I am a shoe fanatic. I was actually with ShoeDazzle prior to JustFab, but I switched over to a better selection. I've been a member for a couple of years now. JustFab has what I'm looking for and they have free shipping. Also, I love the convenience. I could get a complimentary necklace, bracelet or earrings options if I spend so much with them. Also, this option will show even if it's not a credit or a free gift. I get my shoes on time. I've even ordered a couple of jumpsuits from there as well. I was skeptical with that, but they fit great. I'm happy with those purchases.

I love the styles that I have in my boutique, and I also love seeing what's new and trending. Normally, their style experts are on point with what I like. I recently purchased a black strappy heels with buckles on them with a square heel. I also like these wedges that tie up to the leg. These two have been my fave. But I really enjoy all of my purchases because there's something that's me. They've been really good and their suggestions have been great. There are always things that I like and then I'll purchase it from there as well.

I'm a heel person and the heels that I got from them have been very comfortable. But when I was about five or six months pregnant, I had to switch to flats but I did not own a pair at all, so I ordered all my flats through JustFab and they were comfortable. I love the option because those were not in my boutique since I wasn't a flats person. I'm a happy camper and I recommend it to everybody. Also, I'm trying to get my mom involved in my madness.

Hello Shaniee,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members.

Original review: June 28, 2017

I go to JustFab's site if I need something. The prices are reasonable and the rain boots, my favorite purchase, are of good quality.

Hello Jackie,

Original review: June 28, 2017

I was a JustFab member before and I started up again in May. I initially saw them on Facebook. I read a lot of positive reviews about them and that intrigued me. JustFab has a lot of styles, so it took a little bit to go through each one and find the item I’m looking for. There’s nothing wrong with that, though. They always have more options and it was easy to look for the item. I enjoyed it. I also like that JustFab tells you what would look good or what matches what outfit.

There are more options if you’re a member. They also take out the $40 and then you get to buy something. And I enjoy that you’re not limited to shoes only. You can buy clothes or accessories. My favorite purchase was the booties which were amazing and comfortable. They’re pretty, unique, and came in almost like a tan and an olive green. I loved them and I wore them everywhere. I got compliments on them from everybody. Unfortunately, in my move to San Antonio, my husband threw them in the trunk where there was some oil and it ruined them.

The things I’ve bought from JustFab have good quality. However, I was dissatisfied with the shoes that I ordered in May. The screw button on the side of the shoes that keeps the strap in place keeps coming undone even if the shoes are brand new. That’s frustrating. But I have six pairs of boots and three pairs of booties from them and those are the only ones that I’ve had a problem with.

The last pair I bought was in June and I got the wrong size. I got confused because the first pair of shoes I bought from JustFab in May was in size 6 since it’s usually what my shoe size was. And then the last time that I’ve bought boots from JustFab, they ran a little snug. So, I bought a 6 ½ but then they were too big. And so for my kicks that I got, I ordered them in a 6, but they came way too small. I had to send them back to JustFab and get a 6 ½. But other than that, it’s been great. The customer service guy was nice. I called and told him that it was the wrong shoe size. He said he was sending me a package to send the shoes back to them. Once they received the package of my shoes, they would send the new pair out. He also explained different kinds of things to me. The shipping’s free as well. I have one that’s coming up in July, I’m sure that they’ll hit soon and then I can go and get another pair.

Hello Sonya,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for members like you! ! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members.

Original review: June 27, 2017

I love these sari sandals!! I ordered 2 PR! My PR in wide- & they fit & look terrific! & my mom's PR...They're both comfy, & chic! They go with everything!! Not to mention they're incredibly affordable!! Not only is it hard to find wide-width shoes, it's nearly impossible to find trendy adorable shoes. I know I can count on JustFab to help me do just that! Whether it's sandals, tennis, or boots, I know they've got it covered! Thanks JustFab!

Hello Lori,

Original review: June 27, 2017

I liked the pair of shoes I saw on JustFab, and I have been a member for about a year. It's very easy to look for items and I get discounts as a VIP member. The selections they provide are pretty good too. Two months ago, I bought a pair of jeans and the quality is good. I would recommend them.

Hello Brittani,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

Samar

Original review: June 26, 2017

I wear size 11 shoes and it was really hard for me to walk into a place. I had to plan ahead of time. I was looking at different shoe places that carried size 11 and JustFab had them so I ordered from them. It was fairly easy to find what I liked, the ones with the little hearts and stuff. Their suggested shoe selections were pretty spot on too. I liked all that their style expert recommended. They were cute.

I've been with JustFab for a couple of months and I liked the discount that I got with shoes. If I bought a pair, there was a $50 discount. But if you bought another one then it was cheaper. However, I returned my first purchase to them because the stiletto-like heels came damaged. That aside, I really like the coral-ish color of the simple stiletto that I got from them. That was really pretty.

Hello Chrystal,

Thanks for the amazing feedback and sharing your experience with others! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase!

Samar

Original review: June 25, 2017

I've been a JustFab member for almost two years. When shopping, I like to be able to get what I need, get in and then get out. With JustFab, it wasn't hard to find the items that I'm looking for. I also appreciate that for shoes, they got choices for wider feet, though they need more choices for flat shoes or loafers. I also got some jeans and dresses from there that I really like. They have basic clothing and it's really affordable. They also send me an email on some of their suggested items, which I prefer since I don't go on there a lot and it gives me an opportunity to look at them. However, I want my stuff to be right for the amount that I order and some of them aren't true to size. The last time I ordered there, I got a 2X blazer but the arms were not big enough, so I ended up giving it away to somebody that I know could wear it. But overall I would recommend them to a friend.

Hello Pam,

Samar

Original review: June 24, 2017

I like the style of the boots that JustFab was advertising. On their website, it was easy to find the item or style I was looking for and getting the items in any color I need was very easy, too. I also like the selection given to me by the style expert. Justfab has been doing a good job. My last purchase from them was two months ago where I got some of the short booties, a pair of tennis shoes, a pair of flat dress shoes, and some slip-on sandal heels. The items are lasting really well for me, and I wear them a lot. But my favorite purchase so far from them was the knee-high boots. I've been a Justfab member for two years and it was a very well experience with them. I also get points for stuff.

Hello Megan,

Samar

Original review: June 23, 2017

I started with Fabletics and liked a pair of shoes that I found at JustFab. I like the stuff on there. The quality is good. They also had a two for some amount of dollar for bags or shoes. If I couldn’t cancel or skip paying the month, then I won’t be a member.

Hello Nytosha,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for members like you! We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase!

Original review: June 22, 2017

I absolutely love the gold heart earrings!! The thin hoop earrings that I ordered in gold and silver are way to flimsy - I was expecting better quality!! It would have been more of a hassle to return them, so I am just eating the cost.

Hello Sajuana,

Original review: June 22, 2017

I've always seen and known about JustFab from ads, on Facebook and on TV, but I didn’t care to spend on shoes before. But then I saw some sandals and I liked them. I had just joined and it wasn’t hard at all to find the style or item I was looking for. Plus, the selections from my style expert are on point. I also got one of their special offers where you buy one pair for just $9.99. Then, I had also ordered one pair of sandals which were nice. They're durable quality and I've seen nothing wrong with them. I also got another pair and I like the way they're like boots. The experience has been pretty good and I like JustFab. I’d recommend them to a friend.

Resolution In Progress

Hello Renae,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A member of member services will be in touch within 48 hours.

Samar

Original review: June 21, 2017

I had a probate show for a sorority that I joined and I needed some right shoes. It was easy to find what I was looking for on their website. I got a pair of shoes and the quality was all right. But I don’t use JustFab anymore. I had talked to someone over the phone to tell them to suspend the payment for one of the months because I wasn’t gonna be buying shoes. I told them that when I was ready I would go ahead and make a purchase for the next month. However, they didn't do it and overdrew my account. I’ve had to call the bank to refund it for me. But overall, my experience has been okay.

Resolution In Progress

Hello Samar,

Samar

Original review: June 20, 2017

I saw that JustFab had these complete outfits for sale. I thought that instead of going to the mall, I'll just buy from there. JustFab is nice a company. The only thing that I had trouble with was that I bought from them the first month and I didn’t know that my price exceeded the amount that they needed for the VIP membership so I got automatically signed for the VIP. Every month, the money got deducted from my card. I once talked to their customer service rep to check if they will refund it for the month but they said that that’s not possible. So, I automatically assumed that if I cancel it, I'll lose the money that’s why I didn’t cancel. Now, there's money in my account that I didn’t want to purchase things with and it appears I'm stuck with the VIP account. It was a bit troublesome.

Also, they said that they will give this amount off but sometimes when you made the purchase, you'd realize that it's just over advertised. Some of the items have good quality but I was hugely disappointed with some of them. Some have very thick material and didn’t look as good as they did in the picture so it varied with products. They should advertise it properly so that people never have to suffer. The shoes were really good though. I would tell a friend that they could give it a try but they should be wary of their VIP membership policy.

Hello Nicky,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy with our products and services. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Original review: June 19, 2017

I joined JustFab about a year ago and as a member, the discounts are my favorite thing. Also, everything I have ordered from them is always good and I’ve never had to send anything back. I'm very satisfied and I recommend them to other people.

Hello Mary,

Original review: June 19, 2017

I found JustFab on the Google search when I was looking online for shoes for my graduation. I have been a member for a month now. I've only made one purchase, it was a pair of high heels that was really amazing. They were of perfect quality and was priced $9.99. Their website was very easy to navigate and their selections fit me really well and they regularly suggest items that appeal to me.

Hello Erika,

Original review: June 18, 2017

I've been a JustFab member for a couple of years. The website is super easy to navigate and it's so easy to get stuff from it. It’s got a lot of variety for different tastes. If I intend to buy a pair of shoes, I browse around on my own and typically, I like to shop during the sales because those are really good. There was a recent sale a couple of months ago that I took advantage of and I bought a couple of pairs of shoes then. Sometimes I forget to skip a month and I get charged, but I’ve always loved the shoes I got from them. Over the years, the quality of the shoes I bought has always been great and they last. I got a pair of booties that I'm really into as of late. Overall, my experience with JustFab is very transparent, concise and convenient. I love that I can always find a pair of shoes there.

Hello Shannon,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service to our customers. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our customer's satisfaction. If you ever need anything, our member services representatives are available 24/7 at 1-866-337-0906.

Original review: June 18, 2017

Wonderful! They went above and beyond for me! I ordered two pairs of shoes and while one was fabulously perfect, the other just fit/look just right on me. While I did not go about the typical way to exchange my shoes, I was still so kindly helped and now I eagerly await my new shoes that should be arriving very shortly. Definitely going to be referring my friends to JustFab.

Hello Katie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for members just like you!

Original review: June 18, 2017

I really like the Brendaly sandals that I ordered. The slate blue color is great and they are very comfortable. I love the cutouts and the lace up. My only dislike is that there aren't ever half sizes, so these are a little bigger than I would like.

JustFab Company Profile