Consumer Reviews

I love the Simon Satchel. The color is beautiful, true to picture. It is small enough as a purse and big enough as a business bag. It fits file and other business items. I was a bit skeptical to join JustFab but I am convinced now. I am very pleased with it.

Hello Margo,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members.

Original review: May 18, 2017

I scored a great pair of sandals. Now all I need is some sun to enjoy them! I usually have trouble finding shoes long and narrow enough but you had them. They look so good and are comfortable as well.

Hello Negin,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

Original review: May 18, 2017

Love the shoes from JustFab. Ordered twice now and both shoes fit perfectly and are very comfortable! Will definitely be buying more in the future. Well priced, and you don't have to buy each month! You can skip a month without charges, perfect.

Hello Sheila,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase! Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Original review: May 15, 2017

Placed an order and was pleased that it was delivered on time. The item was also what I expected. Heel height was perfect. They are usually too tall for me. Wider shoes should be available in more styles and colors. Heel less than 4 inches are generally what I prefer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Hello Theresa,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Original review: May 15, 2017

JustFab pricing seemed decent. I signed up with them a few months ago and have bought two pairs of shoes. I've only worn one of them a few times while I wear the other one frequently and they both seem to be good quality. However, I've been skipping it every month since my last purchase because I haven't cared to buy anything lately and I don't have time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Hello Katherine,

Original review: May 14, 2017

I love both of the pairs of boots I ordered from JustFab. They are adorable, comfortable, and affordable. They shipped much faster than I expected. I will definitely order from JustFab again, and have recommended the site to my sisters and several friends. Thanks a million.

Hello Debbie,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members.

Original review: May 14, 2017

I used my points and received a wonderful pair of flats, really cute tennis shoes and a cool summer dress. I didn't even pay shipping! Love it!!! Everything arrived on time and the quality of each and every piece was very good.

Resolution In Progress

This experience has been very displeasing. It's been over 2 weeks since I placed my order. Still no tracking number has even been sent to me. Also my account has been charged again. Once for the price of shoes and again for no reason. I called to ask why the second charge. They couldn't tell me why. Then advise they could give me a refund. But then number I had to call for the refund was closed. Frustration getting bounced around.

Hello Fatima,

Original review: May 13, 2017

I really like the heels. It came really, really fast. I didn't need to return for shoe size & what more wonderful is that I could return the shoe size for another for free. This is amazing. The only inconvenience is that it will be cool if you upgrade your shoe model a little bit.

Hello Maria,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Original review: May 13, 2017

First your website is very slow and complicated! Also, you charged my bank account 2 times for 1 thing and my money will only be back in my account in more than 7 days! Really unsatisfied of your service. I will not recommend your website.

I ordered a pair of shoes my first month that were basically unwearable. They look nice but are not well made. After that, I skipped the month a few times and forgot on my last month. I know this was my mistake. I looked for something to order but didn't find anything I really liked. For being so prominent on Project Runway, the fashion is sort of bland. I finally ordered a dress, it came and didn't fit right. The material and construction felt cheap and I didn't want to mess with returning it so I sold it to a consignment boutique. The customer service is all foreign so it feels very impersonal and it's hard to communicate. Overall it seems like JustFab probably makes a lot of money but it's not because their products are anything special.

Hello Carla,

Wow, thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put in to making sure we provide best quality products and services!

Original review: May 13, 2017

I love JustFab. I have purchased shoes, clothes, handbags and jewelry. The variety and quality of their merchandise keeps me looking good and stay on budget. I show my friends and family what I buy and they like everything. I tell them how easy it is to join JustFab and find beautiful items to increase their wardrobe.

Hello Rozmeen,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. If you ever need anything, our member services representatives are available 24/7 at 1-866-337-0906.

Original review: May 12, 2017

I tried to initiate an exchange. The instructions that came with my order indicated that I could do this online, however, there was no button or link on the 'Order History' page as suggested. I tried calling but no one answered the "24/7" service line nor the "24/7" chat service. After some digging, I sent a message via Facebook and finally received a response. The rep who responded also indicated that I could initiate online. When I explained that I could not see a link/button, he quickly helped me complete the exchange via email.

Hello Sandy,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. If you ever need anything, our member services representatives are available 24/7 at 1-866-337-0906.

Original review: May 12, 2017

Good Afternoon. 1st off I LOVE your site. I get compliments on every pair of shoes that I have ordered. My exchange experience has been easy and awesome, not that I have had to make too many returns. They only area I have problems in is skipping the month. Most of the time it does not work and therefore my credit gets charged. :(

Hello Jewel,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

Original review: May 12, 2017

Customer service is excellent, there has always been a professional helpful person quickly on the phone. Product quality has been true to size and like the picture on the website. Their return policy is excellent, with free shipping of items you don't like. Simply print out return label, put it on box and money is back on your visa or into your account your choice. Super easy, super fun site with not only shoes but clothing as well.

Hello Tamara,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member!

Original review: May 12, 2017

Amazing service. Everybody is so helpful, and your shoes, boots, etc... are beautiful and true to size. Your choices are endless. Great company. Ty guy's customer for life!!! Customer service is also very helpful and so nice. I have no complaints at all. My shipments come quick with no damage or wrong order ever. Right on the mark every time guys. My hubby wishes that I never found this company. I'm addicted. He says he gets scared watching my eyes light up when I go shopping on your website, but he just going to have to suck it up lmao because I am never going to stop shopping on this site. Ever!!!

Hello Autumn,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with JustFab. Our helpful member services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: May 12, 2017

It was unfortunate I didn't know that if you throw away boxes or unwrap shoes you can't return. Only 1 pair fit out of 6 or more that I ordered. Very cute but sad I can't wear any. The one pair that fit tore my feet apart. Will not order from again.

Hello Josee,

Original review: May 12, 2017

I received my order in time and very good service. I will order more shoes, clothes. I will recommend to friends and family. The only thing, at the beginning I received a lot of email, but I went to my page and I change to received less email.

Hello Andrea,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you!

Original review: May 12, 2017

It was easy to order and I received the Anoki shoes in a reasonable amount of time. I thought they might be too big, but they were ok in the end and the shoes look like they do in the picture. I don't understand how all the discounts work, but I got a great pair of shoes for an inexpensive price.

Hello Charell,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

Best .

Original review: May 12, 2017

I usually come on JustFab for shoes. They have the cute affordable shoes. I had a little setback with this company because I tried to exchange a pair of shoes online and without the phone call which is what I usually do. I did the exchange and everything was fine but I got an email saying that what I wanted was out of stock when it should've been held and I took my exchange to the post office way before the 7 days were up.

Hello Rachel,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A member of member services will contact you shortly.

Original review: May 12, 2017

I decided to close my account because I would forget to skip a month. So you got my money for the month. I really didn't like anything at the time but I decided to order some torn pants. I measured myself as instructed in the page... They were too big so now I have to pay to ship them back. Nah. Didn't want to spend any more money on JustFab so they're hanging in my closet until I get fatter... That's not gonna happen.

Hello Nee,

Original review: May 12, 2017

True to size. Was a little apprehensive about the online order because it may not fit me... Boy I was wrong. Love the jeans and they're comfortable. The jeans is not stiff. The color is perfect as well. Happy with purchase. Will definitely purchase more.

Hello Ally,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A member of member service will contact you shortly to assist you.

Original review: May 12, 2017

I was unaware this was a monthly 'thing'. Your site needs to be set up so buyers know what they're getting into!!! My shoes are awesome and I'm happy with my priciest but I don't need shoes every month!!! Good thing I used a prepaid card!!!

Hello Rachael,

Original review: May 12, 2017

I love this website! It is very smooth to navigate and ordering is a breeze. There are so many different varieties from purses, shoes, clothes, and accessories. The only trouble I have with this website is the inability to choose just one.

Hello Helene,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Original review: May 12, 2017

The person who answered was of help but her strong foreign accent made it hard for me to understand what she was saying. I had to have her repeat almost everything, it was a little annoying. I had to pay a real close attention in order to understand her.

Hello Ronda,

Original review: May 11, 2017

Problems: 1) Unable to find boot styles that my daughter's size in wider width, 2) clunky robo clerk was a hassle to deal with, 3) not satisfied with quality of a few items purchased, 4) "skip a month" requirement was a HASSLE. I'm glad I'm done.

Hello Elsa,

Original review: May 11, 2017

I have waited for 1 month for my order to arrived. Our card was already charged with the amount and after a month of waiting I decided to call your customer service and he told me to wait for 7-10 days. I waited... Until now I still don't have my order.

Hello Emily,

Original review: May 11, 2017

I called to order an exchange for two pairs of jeans. The lady who helped me was kind, polite, and efficient. She was able to suggest the better fit for me. She directed me to the website so I could read the reviews that other people had posted about the fit of that style.

Hello Emma,

Original review: May 11, 2017

I ordered two pairs of shoes, one is a brown heeled sandal, and it is absolutely wonderful. Perfect heel height for walking all day. The other pair I ordered were a coral colour, and they were a little bit too big. Returning them was so hassle-less and Ryan who helped me over the phone was amazing. I would definitely order from JustFab again!

Hello Carole,

Original review: May 11, 2017

The shoes are a little too big in width and hurt my big toes. The colour is darker than the picture but other than that they are ok. I don't recommend them. The customer service was very nice and helpful though. I do not know if I will purchase from Justfab again but my experience was ok.

JustFab Company Profile