4.08/5
Based on 805 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

5543 JustFab Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 12, 2018

When I use things from JustFab like my boots or my bags, it’s funny because people ask me about it. And then I tell them about JustFab and how nice it is. And when I tell them the price, everybody’s like, “Are you kidding me?” So, like me, people tend to like the price and the idea that everything on the website has the same price. Now, it’s different. But when I joined it, everything and anything was $39.99. And things like boots are normally more expensive so JustFab seemed to be a good deal. I got the first item at half the price and then for my birthday, I also got half price. They give an item for birthdays too.

I've been a member many years ago but for a year and a half, I gave up on my membership and then I came back. The selection given by my style expert is good but sometimes, they’re a little off and I like what is not on my gallery. But normally, they send different things that I like. The quality of the items are very good and the bags that I bought almost recently are my favorite. The two bags came together on the same order and I really like them.

Hello Janaina,

Wow! Thank you for the feedback! At JustFab, our mission is to provide our members with only the nicest, highest quality items. Our number one priority is the satisfaction of our members.

Ivy

Get expert buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I looked on JustFab's website and I really liked the style of clothes, bags and accessories. And I've been a member for less than a year now. Other than the selection, I also really like the price of the selections. It's way too easy to find the styles I'm looking for but I don't always go by the style expert. I just look for something and I get it. I purchase something almost every month and everything I receive is of very good quality. I got a lot of sweaters last year and they are absolutely nice and stylish. Also, I bought a weekend to-go bag that's kinda big but it works for my shoes when we go away. Whenever people compliment me on my sweater or my boots, I tell them JustFab is where I get them from.

Hello Lufelia,

Thank you for your remarkable review! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy and satisfied!

Original review: June 11, 2018

I've bought clothes, accessories, purses and shoes from JustFab and have found that they're of good quality. They're priced appropriately and I really like them. However, I find that their website is a bit confusing. Still, it's generally good and shipping has been as scheduled. Using JustFab has been a good experience so far.

Hello Ela,

Original review: June 11, 2018

I like a lot of the styles JustFab had of the shoes. Also, I've got a jeans bomber jacket and it was really good quality.

Hello Tuesday,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

Original review: June 10, 2018

With JustFab, it's nice that I could order shoes that I needed and at a reasonable rate, and that I could skip each month that I needed to. I had a membership with JustFab four years ago, and then I cancelled it and took a break. And then, I restarted a few months ago. I wanted to restart for the summer and see how that works out. JustFab's selections are nice, and I like them. The items I bought seem to last a decent amount of time. However, some of my boots were out pretty quick for what I pay for them.

Hello Karrie,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service to our members. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our member's satisfaction. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat.

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: June 10, 2018

I liked the fact that I could skip each month through JustFab even though I forget some months. However, I haven't been able to take advantage of offers because when they have a discount, I can't use my credit. Sometimes, I don't buy anything the previous month and so the money is in my JustFab account. But then, when a sale comes around, I can't use that money. That's a bit annoying for me.

Also, there was a time when I ordered some bags and they never came to me. I got so upset because I wanted those bags so much. JustFab must've messed up my address since they shipped the bags out but then they didn't make it to me. They just gave me back the credits I spent. Still, I have several items which I purchased from JustFab for myself and my family and we've loved it. I have a black handbag with hearts on the front and I'm in love with that as well. Sometimes, when I buy stuff online, I never know what I would get though they may say they have the best quality. But then with JustFab, their description always matches what I see and I like that. In sum, JustFab has great items at reasonable prices. But there's the catch that when I see a nice deal I have to use cash.

Hello Kay,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! Let us make it up to you! A representative from our member service team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I saw some boots that I liked at JustFab. I like the selections they give me and the items I purchased. They're of good quality.

Hello Makayla,

We appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide the best service for members like you! Keep slayin' in your FAB items!

Original review: June 9, 2018

It was easy to find items I was looking for using JustFab. I've taken advantage of their buy one, get one offer and I really liked the boots I purchased during winter from them. The boots are cheap and they're really nice. I was a member for six months but then I've had to cancel because I didn't want to use the membership anymore. Still, I had a good experience using JustFab.

Hello Velia,

Thanks for writing a review! Your feedback will help us know what we can do better. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Original review: June 8, 2018

I saw JustFab.com on Facebook and liked their lingerie and the interior clothes. I've been with them for a few months and it has been easy to find what I'm looking for. Thus far, my favorite purchase has been the Pima pajamas. Also, I like that they send a monthly email, where you can choose between different clothes they picked out. Also, I've recently gotten a one-piece swimsuit and two-pieces and they are of very good quality.

Hello Maria,

Thank you for trusting us! Together with our professional team, we promise to do our very best to cater every FABshionista needs of our members like you! Have a fabulous day!

Original review: June 8, 2018

I like their prices and boots. For the most part, the quality of the items has been good. But I’ve had to send a couple of pairs back because of defects. I have gotten stuff where the zipper didn't work. But the customer service has been awesome, and they sent me out a new pair right away. I get comments on the shoes that I got from JustFab all the time. I have referred quite a few people to JustFab because they’ve asked me where I got my shoes or sandals.

Hello Jo,

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality FAB items. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation and are especially grateful for doing business with you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price!

Original review: June 7, 2018

I had been a member of JustFab.com for over a year. They had two pairs of shoes for $39.99 so I said why not purchase from them? Every once in a while, they send special offers and discounts. And then on months that I don’t purchase anything and I forget, I have that stored. One time, I have three month's worth of unused credit. So I went out and I bought purses and shoes. So it’s like a little shopping spree. While I had a fine experience so far, sometimes, the shoes are a little too tight. It is not a problem though because they're so cute that someone will say that they'll take the brand. Other than that, their style experts got some cute things.

One time however, I bought one purse from them. I’m disappointed because where the handles are, it rips. It’s one of my favorite bags and it’s starting to rip. That bag was my favorite purchase and it was of a great color. The powder blue was one of the colors of spring. It’s a big tote bag so you can either use the handles or a strap. Furthermore, I don’t have a lot in that bag. It’s just wired how it started pulling at the handles and tears. Still, even with my bad experience with the purse, JustFab.com is still a good company. It’s very convenient. If I don’t have to walk into a physical store, I’m happy.

Hello Dawna,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with some item! Let us make it up to you! A representative from our member service team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Sometime in March and April, I bought shoes from JustFab and they're great quality. I initially saw them on the internet and they had a sale, so I decided to purchase from them. It was easy to find the items I was looking for and the selections they gave me were okay.

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for writing a review! We love being able to provide the service that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience!

Original review: June 6, 2018

I like the items JustFab had and I've been a member for about a couple of months. I've only ordered two things but still their quality is really nice and I really like it. However, I canceled my membership. I didn’t know they charged every month and they had overdraft my bank. I spoke to their CS and they sent their apologies. I wasn’t really worried about that and I just wish I had a heads up that they charge every month for it. Other than that, I will recommend JustFab.

Hello Lenee,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I heard of JustFab through my friend Terry and they had some pretty shoes and there was a good price on them. I got some boots and they are of good quality. While I was satisfied, I don't deal with them anymore because I don't buy shoes out there like that and I didn't want them taking my money off my card just for a fee.

Hello Kimberly,

JustFab is always happy to serve you! If you have any comments and suggestions regarding our services and products please feel free to share it with us. We value our members and so as your opinions. Thank you, dear member! Hope you enjoy your day with us!

Original review: June 5, 2018

I've been a member of JustFab since December. I like the pair of shoes from JustFab so I went for it. I just clicked the link and it was easy to find the style I wanted. Also, the quality of the shoes I purchased is good. However, I feel like the selections given to me were not accurate. They were not interesting to me. There were a lot of heels and I'm not into heels.

Hello Carolyn,

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with JustFab! We always welcome the opportunity to improve our products and services.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Whenever I go to the JustFab website, it is easy to find a particular item or style because when I first logged in, I selected my styles and so everything I like is in the Boutique page. I like their shoes and I made my last purchase around Christmas. I got some boots and stuff for me and my mom. My family and I love the items' quality, and the pair of rain boots I got is my favorite among the things I bought from JustFab.

Hello Tameka,

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our member's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust with JustFab. Happy shopping!

Original review: June 4, 2018

I think their selection is awesome even though at 65 most are not for my age. But I have bought many pairs and they suit me fine. For the younger girls they have some really neat styles!! Customer service has been fabulous also when needed.

Hello Victoria,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members. If there is anything we can do to improve, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I really liked that you could see real average people wearing the clothes. But I am such a textile person and when I got the items, the fabrics sometimes weren't what I thought they would be based on the descriptions. Something had shoulder pads in it and it looked very 1980's. I didn't know that it had shoulder pads. Surprise! There were some things that I wasn't as fond of as others. I liked the shoes, but I didn't care for the clothes. They didn't suit me.

I canceled my membership a few months before and I got one month back. But I've still got $40 somewhere floating around 'cause the rep could only refund one month. JustFab just wasn't for me. I couldn't find anything and the items I did purchase were average. They weren't any worse or better than I would find elsewhere. But for a younger person with money to burn, I'd tell them to try it. They had a boots deal where when you buy one pair, you get one free. And the boots are the same quality that you can find at Kohl's.

Hello Jami,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and services. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a representative from our member service team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Original review: June 3, 2018

I initially purchased from JustFab because of a few pairs of boots that were similar to the ones that I was looking at somewhere else. It was like a cookie ad that kept following me around everywhere I went online. I was a JustFab member for eight months, but I didn’t like the service, so I cancelled my membership. It was not very convenient for buying shoes or clothing and it was very difficult to find the item or style that I was looking for. Almost everything I wanted or the size was sold out. The last time I purchased from them was in March of this year when I bought two things. One was a jacket or blazer which was of great quality. The other one was a dress and there were threads coming out of it, and I already had to resew the arm. It was just terrible, but I didn’t feel like returning it.

Hello Desirae,

We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Original review: June 3, 2018

I was looking for a simple, specific pair of a color of shoes and it was on the JustFab website. I used their first-time shopper offer and absolutely love the quality of the shoes I got. The selections that the style expert gave were good too and it was what geared me towards from what I was clicking on. Shopping on JustFab was simple as well as when cancelling membership. I was a member for about two months and I just had to do a phone call to cancel. But I’m definitely not scared to re-open my membership if I choose to at a later time. I would recommend JustFab.

Hello Carly,

Original review: June 3, 2018

I've been a JustFab member for about five years now and my favorite thing about it is the selection that they have. I can go shopping in a store, try on a million things, and they never fit. But everything I every got from JustFab always fits me and works. It’s also pretty easy to find the items and styles I'm looking for and I like that my orders would be shipped right to me. And I loved it when they sent me a giant box of stuff where they picked a bunch of clothes and shoes for me. I had no intention of keeping all of it but I ended up keeping every single piece because they were all perfect. That was really convenient because I ended up with a lot of clothes I would have never picked on my own. I’ve been happy with JustFab and I talk about it all the time. I tell my friends that it's awesome.

Hello Brady,

Original review: June 2, 2018

JustFab is a really good place to get stuff like shoes, outfits and jewelry. I made a purchase of thigh high boots last December. It was the holiday season and prices were coming up, so I had to get outfit stuff quick and finding the item that I liked was very easy. The quality of the item I got was really good. I love it. The heel is strong. I could walk a mile and feel nothing. I got what I wanted for a very low price and I love the packaging that it came in. It was very protected.

Hello Tamara,

Original review: June 2, 2018

It’s easy to find actual items to purchase in JustFab. But, there have been times where I’ve had a hard time finding certain things when it comes to accounts, profiles, and service things. Also, the selection is great but anytime there’s something new, my size is always already gone. But, I've made four purchases from them and the quality is good and they are priced appropriately.

Hello Jaime,

Original review: June 2, 2018

I was looking for a pair of shoes for a special occasion and I found something similar on the JustFab website. I've been a member for almost a year now and my last purchase was a few months ago. The quality of the shoes is okay but wasn't what I expected. Some of the selections given by the style expert matched my style but some of them didn’t. So I have to find what I like personally on my own. Besides, finding an item or style I'm looking for is easy.

Hello Tyecese,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I’m a shoe freak and I found purchasing from JustFab to be a good deal. It's very simple to get styles I'm looking for. I just narrow down my style, and everything’s through device. The styles I get from their experts are awesome too. Plus, the quality of the items I have received have been great. Mom is a VIP so I use that and was able to avail of JustFab's buy one, get one half off before. I've been a member for a year and a half now and both of my daughters also signed up for it. My oldest daughter was borrowing my shoes that I bought. So I told her to get her own. We all like JustFab.

Hello Marquetta,

Original review: June 1, 2018

I wear a size 11 but I need it 11-wide. When I buy a size 11, they usually fit but the last three pairs that I’ve gotten for free from JustFab, I cannot fit in them so they’re basically sitting in my closet. And when I try to find an 11-wide, they don’t have them. I've been a member for about five years and the variety of shoes and being able to get them delivered are my favorite things about it and I've also taken advantage of their discounted shoes. However, they need to have more selections, especially the wide shoes. But other than that, the quality of the items is good and I recommend JustFab.

Hello LaChanta,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our member service team will email you within 48 hours.

Original review: June 1, 2018

A friend told me about JustFab and I saw some shoes there that I liked so I ordered. When I got them, my calves are so big and they didn’t fit me so I gave them to my sister. The shoe part was there but I couldn't find the size for the wideness on the calves. Everything was good but I didn't want to keep ordering. I had no complaints and the shoe may haven't fit but I loved it.

Hello Sharon,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with JustFab. Our helpful member service team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: May 31, 2018

JustFab has nice and affordable shoes. And the styles I was looking for wasn’t hard to find at all. The selection I was given was very nice and so far, my favorite purchase are my boots. The items I've got from them are of good quality.

Hello Marie,

Original review: May 31, 2018

I’ve seen the shoes from JustFab and they will go with my outfit for the event that I needed to go to. I just clicked on it and paid for it. It was simple. However, I never received my item. It just didn't come in the mailbox and when I called, them not understanding me not receiving my shoes was difficult. I just hang up and didn’t worry about it after. The shoes weren’t even that expensive. It was $19.99 so I didn't even chip off of it.

Hello Fatima,

Original review: May 31, 2018

I had done something similar with Shoedazzle a few years ago and it worked out so I tried again with JustFab and it was easy to find items on their website. I got a pair of black sandals last summer and the quality was pretty good.

Hello Kindra,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy!

JustFab.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFab, a part of TechStyle Fashion Group, is an online retailer that sells women’s shoes, clothes and handbags. JustFab Inc., which includes some other brands, has more than four million members and operates in 10 countries. The website only sells its own brand, which LA-based designers produce in response to members’ shopping habits and style quizzes.

• Membership: Customers can make a one-time order, or they can sign up for a JustFab membership to save money. Membership is free, but customers commit to either placing an order or confirming that they wish to skip an order every month. Membership helps the company reduce costs through a decreased advertising budget and a loyal customer base.

• Social media: All of the JustFab brands have an active social media presence. Consumers can find them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. Customers can search for #FabForAll and #JustFabIt to see how other shoppers are styling JustFab items.

• Size options: JustFab shoes are available in sizes 5.5 to 11, so those who wear hard-to-find sizes will be able to choose between many styles. Not every shoe is available in every extended size. Some boots are available in standard and wide-calf sizes.

• Shipping: All orders over $39 ship for free in the contiguous United States. Items with free shipping arrive in 4-10 business days; rush shipping is available for an additional fee.

• Returns: Unsatisfied customer can return items for membership or store credit for free, or they can exchange for another item for free. JustFab charges a restocking fee for customers who would prefer a refund. Return shipping is free for those in the contiguous United State, and all others will pay a flat rate shipping fee.

• Best for: Fashionistas, busy adults and professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs