3.76/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

6015 JustFab Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: March 14, 2019

I've been on and off with JustFab. It was a hassle being with them. I had a hard time with the monthly credit and remembering to either get something or to stop the transaction. I mostly just shopped for shoes. The suggestions of the style experts were the same. But compared to some of the other stuff I saw, I could see why they were choosing certain styles for me. But then, if there were any specials or coupons, they didn’t apply to me because I was getting whatever the VIP thing was.

Even so, I like most of the shoes that I got. My last pair was the boots, but it came in a different box. It had another company box with it, which was ShoeDazzle. I felt like it wasn’t the same boots that I had ordered. And then there was another one that was too big. I wanted to return both of those, but I never got to, so I just ended up keeping them. If you keep up with JustFab or you don’t mind having the credits add up and not skipping, then it's fine having them. If you also have a range of different shoe styles and colors, then JustFab is helpful. However, JustFab is not for me and I knew I shouldn’t have gone back.

Hello Joanne,

We truly apologize for your experience! We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Ivy

Get expert buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 13, 2019

My wife bought boots from JustFab back in October of 2018. A month later I see a $39.95 charge from JustFab on our bank account. I asked my wife what JustFab was and why they charged $40 and she told me she bought a pair of boots from them earlier but it wasn’t $40. So I do some research and learn about the “VIP Program” that a lot of people don’t realize they are signing up for and call to cancel and get a refund.

I was able to cancel my wife’s account after some time chatting to a customer service rep but was told they cannot refund the membership fee. They assured me that my wife has a credit on her account and can buy anything on the site, but not as simple as that sounds, there are some restrictions. So I told the rep that I would be disputing the charge with my bank since the charge was not authorized, and I have not received a product or service for the fee. After checking last years statements I see that my claim was reversed in December. So I called my bank again and they said the claim was reversed because JustFab told them that I cancelled my membership after the charge.

This is ridiculous that JustFab can get away with calling this charge a monthly membership fee, when in reality it is just store credit to make another purchase. They try very hard to make this VIP membership program unknown to their shoppers and at the end of the day say that it was listed before checkout. My wife didn’t even remember clicking anything to opt into the program so I am pretty sure the program is already checked for you. So in reality you don’t agree to any of the terms of the program, it is prechecked for you. I am going to pursue this further but I wanted to get my experience out there to hopefully save someone from falling into their trap.

There may be a lot of happy customers that use JustFab on a regular basis but for the people that just want one pair of shoes this company is a nightmare. Those happy customers most likely buy something on their website every month so they do not realize what would happen if they didn’t. But I am speaking to the online shoppers that will probably only buy one item from JustFab, avoid this company if you can. Once they get one fee from you, that is all they need. What a scam JustFab, congratulations on fooling another victim.

Hello Corey,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I love shoes and they are cheap at JustFab. It is also easy to find the items or styles that I am looking for. The selection given by the style expert is good and I usually order more than two of the items. JustFab has the buy one, get one free or half off for members. The items are of really good quality and it is super easy if I have returns. Their customer service is excellent.

Hello Desi,

Wow! Thank you for the feedback! At JustFab, our mission is to provide our members with only the nicest, highest quality items. Our number one priority is the satisfaction of our members.

Ivy

Original review: March 11, 2019

I started out on ShoeDazzle and a friend of mine found JustFab and had a pair of shoes from there. So, I moved from ShoeDazzle to JustFab. I liked some of the things that they get and I liked being able to have variety and the fact they have the free returns and free shipping. Also, I liked the fact that you can skip months. I get frustrated when I wanna skip a month and I forget to because sometimes I end up with a lot of credits that I don’t wanna use and once you miss the skip, you end up stuck with the credits. I've had to use a lot of credits up before.

I started looking at the other clearance stuff and that's what got me into the sale thing. But I about had a heart attack when I went to check out and it didn’t give me any of the sale prices. I put in two orders today and I was a little frustrated that the way they have it structured with the sales where I couldn't get the sales and use my credits. I had to pay out of pocket for sales because I had one thing that wasn’t on sale and then three things that were on sale. So, I had to do two separate orders and buy the sale things by the sale price and then use the credit for the other one on the second price. It used the credit, but it was just weird. I didn’t really care for that approach but I understand it. Also, I happened to want the bag and the jackets. I thought they were inexpensive enough and so I just went ahead and paid the sale price for that and I wanted the one jacket and used the credit for that.

The shipping is usually faster than I expect and so far, I've been satisfied with the quality. JustFab doesn’t claim that anything is real leather. They're cute. They have a purpose and they are what they are. They're trendy things that I can wear out just for fun. I'm not looking for lifelong pieces when I'm shopping on there. I realize that they are what they are and I've been happy with everything I've gotten. For the most part, I think it's kind of a fun thing to do.

Hello Sherry,

We are honored that you have chosen us and placed your continued trust in JustFab for your FAB items! Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and feedback with us at any time. We are here for you!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 10, 2019

I bought a pair of boots. Poor quality. Wrote off to bad decision. Skip every month on the 1st. Twice billed my card even though I skipped month. Today was last straw. Did it again. Customer service all have thick accents and you can't understand them. Never once did they apologize. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Hello Christine,

Your feedback regarding the service you received at JustFab is very important to us. We want members to enjoy shopping here. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: March 9, 2019

I like the shoes that I saw at JustFab and I remember that it was those tall, brown boots. I’ve been ordering from them off and on for 10 years and it’s not hard to find anything there. When they have a sale, I look at those and sometimes, I get stuff. The selection from the style expert is good but I also search throughout the whole selection and I don’t stay with just the front page. The most recent purchase I made was a couple of months ago and I liked the quality of the item. JustFab has been easy to work with although I almost cancelled one time because I was broke. They offered me missing a month. Things went fine and I stuck with them since then. I recommended my cousin to them. She likes my pair of boots.

Hello Kelsey,

Awesome! Thank you for the shout out! We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price! Have a great day!

Ivy

Original review: March 8, 2019

JustFab is a great company and it is gonna keep rising, especially with the deals that they give for VIP members. I got a lot of good sales from it. When I became a VIP member, I got two shoes for 40 bucks and you can't beat that. The website's navigation is very simple. Also, I liked the deals that they provided. I've bought a lot of shoes, boots, and cute sandals. I've even bought clothes. Their selections are good. However, I feel like I overpaid for the sneakers. The bottom almost has no grip. It's almost like cloth. I use them for the gym and it is not so pleasant. A pair of sandals I have also has no grip. My boots are fine though.

Hello Jazariel,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

Ivy

Original review: March 7, 2019

Navigating JustFab's website is easy. They have good selections and the quality of their products has been good. Plus, their cost is great. I need more time to really go into the website and pick out what I want. Sometimes I go in and don't see what I want. Then at another time, I see and there is so much to go through. By the end of the month, if you don't skip they continue to take out money from your card. I have to remind myself to skip. But I recommended a lot of people to JustFab and they like it. It's a great store and you can't go wrong with them.

Hello Sandrine,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members. If there is anything we can do to improve, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I really enjoy the service JustFab offers but it is upsetting that the monthly credits that get charged cannot be used with the majority of the sales that JustFab offers. This to me is scam mentality and is a very upsetting part of my membership with JustFab. I even understand the charging every month part after a few days but it's taken too far when you limit what a member can do with that credit.

Hello Jordana,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I recommend JustFab to anyone who has a shoe habit. When I use the site, I never have a style in mind. I just look. But really, the only time that I actually shop is when they have the Black Friday, the New Year and the Christmas sales. It’s not that I don’t think they give me a good selection. I shop during the sale so I like to look at the sales versus looking at the boutiques. During those sales, you can get things for like five bucks. It’s one of those take-my-money moments. But when they send the email to me to remind me to skip before they charge me, there are shoes in that email and I’m like, “That’s pretty." I would put it on my wishlist to see if maybe later in the year, it would be on sale. If I were to pay full price for some of the items that I’ve bought, I wouldn’t be that impressed. But since they're sale items, they're good quality to me.

Hello Shayna,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the styles, quality, and services that we provide to our members. We're always welcome for feedback like this so we can improve more our services in JustFab! Thanks for doing business with us!

Ivy

Original review: March 5, 2019

I like JustFab's boutique however I like to search through everything and make sure that I find what I love. The past few times, I didn't find anything that I love but most of the time, they have a very good offer and overall, I’ve had a good experience with them. The items are of very good quality too. They last very long. In fact, I have shoes that have lasted for about five years now.

Hello Brenda,

Thanks for the feedback! We value your trust in JustFab, and we will do our best to always meet your service expectations. Keep slayin' in your FAB items!

Ivy

Original review: March 4, 2019

I saw JustFab from the TV a long time ago and then I decided to try it later on and I stayed because of the quality of the shoes and the price. Also, they have really, really good sales and everything that I’ve gotten has been comfortable. It has lasted and looked really good. I always get compliments for my shoes and bags that I buy from JustFab and I buy often. Sometimes I would see things from the style expert and I would be like, “Oh, I definitely want that.” Or I would just shop on my own for things that I know that I need. Sometimes, the turnaround would take a week and once or twice it was a week and a half. It's not too long. The quality is really, really good for the price and everything has been great with JustFab. I’ve had good experiences with returns when I need to return things. I recommend it to people all the time.

Hello JeLisa,

We always strive for 100%-member satisfaction, so we are so happy to hear that you are loving your JustFab purchase! Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Ivy

Original review: March 3, 2019

My mom got me purses from JustFab and I liked the purses, so I started buying from them. When I purchased from them for the first time, it was easy. I've been a member for a long time. One time, I couldn’t get into my old account and I had to get a new account so I could keep shopping with them. I like the fact that I can get anything from there and I can get my style. Even if my style changes, I can still get it. The style expert has never been wrong in the selections that have been given. I've been able to use my points one time. Recently, I bought seven purses, different bags. I like everything that I bought. Overall, the quality of the items is very good.

Each time I call, if I have an issue with skipping or if I skipped and it didn’t go through, when I take that concern to the representative, they always take care of it. I’ve had other experiences with banks or with different people, and I have to argue, but with JustFab it’s different. They never try to argue but they just say that they’ll fix the issue. If I have any other complaints, they’re always ready to listen to their customers, which is good. I would always recommend JustFab.

Hello Mary,

Ivy

Original review: March 2, 2019

I saw JustFab on television and decided to buy from them. Their stuff was cute. I’ve been a member for four years and I buy from them whenever I have credit which is every three months. However, JustFab haven't had any special offers, other than sometimes you order and you get sent free subscriptions or free magazines that otherwise, you would be paying for. Nevertheless, the style expert’s selection is fine and does the job. The last purchase I made was a pair of boots and it was cheap but they hold up well.

Hello Ericka,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! JustFab is always happy to serve you! If you have any comments and suggestions regarding our services and products, please feel free to share it with us. We value our members and so as your opinions. Thank you!

Ivy

Original review: March 1, 2019

With JustFab I get to shop when I feel like it and I'm not rushed. And if anything catches my eyes, then I can go ahead and get it. I recently bought a pair of shoes and the quality has been great. I just wish they had more clothing than they do. The clothing selection's kinda bland so they might wanna ramp that up a little bit. Nonetheless, I love the shoes. I loved everything I bought from there. I hope JustFab stays in business.

Hello Monique,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback will help us know what we can do better. We value your opinion and see it as an opportunity to learn and improve. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I had a great experience with JustFab. I needed a new pair of boots and my husband said I can buy my own pair of boots for my birthday so I purchased from them and I love the boots. I’ve been a member since I was 17. So far, this is my second purchase from them because I never really have time. Finding the style that I was looking for was super easy. On the other hand, there were so many options given by the style expert, it was overwhelming. But overall, I love being a member. They have updates on what’s new and of everything moving and they have VIP perks and special offers. If I can do the monthly payment, I would. But right now, I have two kids so my hands are tied. I’ve bought boots from other sites but JustFab's are of really good quality. My boots are in great condition and they last me a good while.

Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you for the kind words that you've said about JustFab! We are always inspired by giving you high-quality products at an affordable price because of your trust and love to us. Have a nice day!

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I first purchased from JustFab when I was graduating college in 2012. There was some heels on there that I bought and wore for my graduation. JustFab has nice shoes and their pricing is great. The items that I have gotten are also of very good quality - I’m not a small lady but they hold me up well. I like all my shoes that I got from them. It just gets to the point that I can’t wear most of them. I do a lot of sitting and driving constantly and then my legs swell around my ankles. So when I buy the shoes it would be my size but when I get them they don’t fit. I end up giving them away to my sisters and my daughter. But overall, I’m very satisfied with my experience with JustFab. They have many varieties to choose from. People should go ahead and sign up with them.

Hello Yvonne,

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Truly, it is our pleasure. Glad we were able to help you find the perfect outfit! Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I saw an ad for JustFab on my Instagram and I was interested in buying some new shoes. It first tells you to make an account. Big mistake. What they do not mention is that you are subscribing when you make an account. So I was just trying to purchase one pair of shoes but then I looked it up because I was uncertain about making the purchase. I read reviews that said basically I am trapped in a subscription. I then called the number to cancel my subscription, and this lady tells me I have two options. Either purchase something retail price, or skip every month to not be charged.

I then came to realization that my billing info has not yet been added so there is no way for them to charge me. However she continued to tell me that my only two options were to make a purchase at retail price, or skip the month. She then tried to convince me to add my billing info, and when I told her I was not going to she started sounding really nervous, as if she knew that I had caught on to her trying to scam me. I do not recommend JustFab at all. They seem to be money hungry. I can see why, they probably aren't making much business with service like that.

Hello Sienna,

We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I like what I have gotten from this company and that you can exchange for another size if needed for free. Only complaint is they seem to be consistently out of stock on popular boot styles. I waited 2 months till Cayte Sweater Cuff Boot in Cognac finally came back in my size 9 to order and they ended up with an ink mark on them so had to send back and not in stock since. Very disappointing especially since I hear they don’t restock items so once it’s gone it’s gone. Wish they would bring back popular styles from one season to the next and have more in stock so there’s not that issue all the time.

Hello Summar,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. At JustFab, we take pride in ensuring our member’s satisfaction. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I have been a member of JustFab for about two years now and my experience has been fine thus far. The customer service has been good and the people that I speak to have been very respectful. It has also been easy to have things returned. They are well versed in what they need to do as far as canceling and they know what to do with the returns. They are good about sending it to my email in a timely fashion, so I haven’t had any problems. However, I suggest that they have more products because they run out of popular colors, then I go on the waiting list. I’ve been on the waiting list for so long, but they don’t get back, or when it comes in, I am just on a waiting list of what I know people are going to want.

I just browse for what I am looking for. I get overwhelmed because JustFab has a lot. Just recently, they had a shoe sale, two for $39 or $49. You get two pairs of shoes or you can get those outfits, and I just went through and grabbed pieces and threw them together. A lot of the stuff that I’ve been getting right now have been on my waitlist, and they’ve been coming in. I’d go in and order something else and they would say, “Your order has been shipped,” and I’d be like, “What is that?” When I look at what has been shipped I would notice it was something that has been on my waitlist and I don’t even remember that I ordered it. Still, JustFab has been great overall and I love their products.

Hello Sonja,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the styles, quality, and services that we provide to our members. We're always welcome for feedback like this so we can improve more our services in JustFab! If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I love this website. Don’t get me wrong but they charge you every month even though you didn’t purchase anything. Which is a controlling situation because once they’ve taken money out of your bank you HAVE to go and buy something off that price which sucks but whatever’s. The one thing I did find inappropriate though was yesterday when I wanted to cancel my “VIP membership” and the lady was lowkey convincing me to stay and she’s telling me all these things like “you could skip the month so you don’t have to be charged” and so on and I was like “no I’m sorry. It’s not really working out for me cause I’m really busy and I just can’t keep up with it or imma forget which once I do you’ll charge me and then I HAVE to get another pair and blah blah blah. I’d just rather cancel it reasons on why I’m here lol.”

After that she did not say anything else. Literally stayed there for IDK maybe 10 min for the “chat” to end. She never told me anything about canceling it for me. She never said anything to me. She ended the chat. 6 hrs later I got the email that my membership was canceled. The professionalism was rich. And I was gonna show proof that all this happened but my chat deleted sooner than usual.

Hello Alexandria,

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you as well as any miscommunication from our Member Services department that has led to your distrust in our business. Providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate you were not treated with the respect you deserve. Given the opportunity, we would like to learn more details about your case. Our team will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to further assist.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I purchased a pair of shoes and agreed to their terms, what I didn't realize in the fine print was it signed me up for a monthly subscription. I don't find out until I start seeing charges on my credit card statement. You will not receive any type of email warning that they're going to start charging you $40 a month. I tried to dispute this charge and cancel my account and it took several days just to cancel. They wouldn't listen to my cancel request and kept trying to sign me up for something else, then they said they wouldn't refund any of the unauthorized charges to my account. How is this not considered stealing? It's a huge scam and I couldn't even wear the shoes I purchased after a couple of weeks because they deteriorated after light usage. If you like bad quality shoes and want to experience the absolute worst customer service of your life then give this company a try.

Hello Jaclyn,

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

An ad with a cute pair of shoes made me buy from JustFab. It has been pretty easy to find the item and style I'm looking for. Thus far, I've taken advantage of their offer of "buy three for 49.95." The items are what I expected for the amount I paid.

Hello Chelsea,

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with what you bought from us. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

BAD. BAD. BAD. My experience with this company when I wanted to stop my account is horrible. I have a credit on my account and they give you the runaround. Every time you call they say 24- 48 hours. Been going through this since December. It is the end of Feb. They lie and say they have been trying to contact me via email. No email. I have phone contact. No phone contact either. Do not pay money on this account if you plan on canceling. BAD. BAD. BAD. BAD.

Hello Shauna,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

All my shoes at the moment are from JustFab. I wait, and when I see a sale, I buy. I like the sale and I've been buying some of the shoes that I like from there. Buying from JustFab is easy and I only have to call if I’m not going to buy yet. It’s flexible. But sometimes they send me a recommendation about high heels that are too tall, and I don’t use those anymore. Still, I look at them and show them to my daughter in case she likes them.

I like the quality of the shoes that I have. When I don’t use it anymore, I give it to somebody, so it's good that I don’t throw away. Overall, I’m really satisfied with JustFab. When I have problem with a pair of shoe and I have to return it, it’s easy. It doesn’t complicate my life. I only have to put a report and then send it out. And sometimes, I receive a new one before they receive the shoes that I sent back. I love JustFab and recommend it to family.

Hello Olimpia,

This is awesome to hear! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a FAB-ulous day!

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Some of the items that JustFab had were interesting and I wanted to purchase them. I was a member for about eight months and I had the normal VIP membership. It was easy to locate items and styles that I was looking for. The style suggestions that they were picking for me were good. It was exactly how it should’ve been and the items were really nice for the price.

Hello Paige,

We couldn't be any happier with this lovely feedback! We hope you will always enjoy the convenience, quality, and affordability of our items! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I was on Facebook and JustFab popped up. I have always wanted to buy boots and I found the pair that I like. I like that they always have good discounts or clearance on their stuff. When I first joined in, I took advantage of the first pair for $10. The second time I ordered something, there was a buy one, get one half off offer. The quality of the items I've bought so far has been awesome. The selections given by my style expert were good. They suggested things that I like. Plus, it has been easy to find the items I'm looking for.

Hello Jessica,

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our member's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in JustFab. Happy shopping!

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I had trouble finding the right size or product because the sizes and quality varied so drastically. I gave up after several items I ordered did not come close to meeting my standards. I don't have extremely high standards. I shop at places like Old Navy and Target. I just want reasonable quality at reasonable prices.

Hello Amy,

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

They link your account and take money out without your permission, they pretty much try to make it a bill every month. It is impossible to get in contact with a actual person. They don't even have cute shoes. Made 1 pair. The rest are basic and ugly! I recommend Fashion Nova, they're not thirsty for sale and their clothes are not old lady looking. If you like JustFab a lot just go to Payless where you can find the exact thing they have on their boring website.

Hello Mayja,

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Well I signed up for the membership and I decided I wanted to cancel it. I called twice and they took my money anyway. I had to cancel my card to not get charged. It’s ridiculous when you cancel. Just cancel your whole card.

Hello Morriyana,

JustFab.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFab, a part of TechStyle Fashion Group, is an online retailer that sells women’s shoes, clothes and handbags. JustFab Inc., which includes some other brands, has more than four million members and operates in 10 countries. The website only sells its own brand, which LA-based designers produce in response to members’ shopping habits and style quizzes.

• Membership: Customers can make a one-time order, or they can sign up for a JustFab membership to save money. Membership is free, but customers commit to either placing an order or confirming that they wish to skip an order every month. Membership helps the company reduce costs through a decreased advertising budget and a loyal customer base.

• Social media: All of the JustFab brands have an active social media presence. Consumers can find them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. Customers can search for #FabForAll and #JustFabIt to see how other shoppers are styling JustFab items.

• Size options: JustFab shoes are available in sizes 5.5 to 11, so those who wear hard-to-find sizes will be able to choose between many styles. Not every shoe is available in every extended size. Some boots are available in standard and wide-calf sizes.

• Shipping: All orders over $39 ship for free in the contiguous United States. Items with free shipping arrive in 4-10 business days; rush shipping is available for an additional fee.

• Returns: Unsatisfied customer can return items for membership or store credit for free, or they can exchange for another item for free. JustFab charges a restocking fee for customers who would prefer a refund. Return shipping is free for those in the contiguous United State, and all others will pay a flat rate shipping fee.

• Best for: Fashionistas, busy adults and professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs