4.08/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

5734 JustFab Consumer Reviews

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

JustFab has a lot of styles that are nice and it's very easy to find items you're looking for. Their style expert gives me a good selection of my particular style. I got 3 pairs of boots a few months back because I have a $300 credit and the quality is very good. I've also taken advantage of their $39 special. I've been a member for a year now and I like the sales and deals I get. I'm very satisfied with them and my experience has been great. JustFab is awesome. Order from them.

Get expert buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I'm usually very pleased with my experience with JustFab. My only issue is that they take $40 out of my account each month that can't be used for sale items. I got an email that they had boots on sale for $20-$30 so I was excited to use my credit towards that but when I went to check out they charged me the full $40. When I called they said that even though the boots were on sale, it's only for people who aren't members and that my full credit had to be applied which means I lost $10 on my purchase. I'm a business owner, if people are signing up for membership and allowing you to charge their cards every month, they should have the full advantage (as members) to take part in the discounts. Very disgusting. I will now cancel my membership and just wait for the sales since that's the only way I can get a discount.

Hello Zarinah,

We truly apologize for your experience! We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. A representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Ivy

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

My mom likes to shop and I signed up with JustFab for that. It was a gift for her and I let her order whenever she wanted. She really likes the shoes and bags, and this was a big thing for her. Finding the items we were looking for was really easy with JustFab and they have a lot of choices, which I like. When you first go on a page, those first group of pictures that pop up give you the recommendation and the ones we got were good, though they were more my mother’s style. My also mom gave me the stuff that she didn’t like when she actually got them which I'm not complaining about. JustFab's points system is kinda cool, too. Before your order goes through, you have a certain amount of points that you can use. So, we didn’t have to pay for some orders and we just paid for shipping and handling.

This past month, I got a saddle bag from them and JustFab's bags are very good. Also, my mother got a couple of sweaters from there and she likes them. The shoes weren’t bad, but as for boots and stuff, their bottoms are too hard to walk with and I wear heels all the time. It is not like when you buy brand new heels and you gotta walk in them to break them in. You couldn’t really break into those boots and maybe it's just the material. My mom likes the boots with the wedges, but you to have to have a extra cushion with them. JustFab should think about getting a different type of insoles.

Hello Amelia,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at Fabletics try our best to provide the best service to our members. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our member's satisfaction.

Ivy

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I was going through different shoe webpages and I found out that JustFab had a sale. The pricing was really good, but then they started charging my card monthly when I never even bought from them anymore, so I had to cancel. But overall, I like them. I bought heel boots the last time and they're great. I wear them non-stop and they’re still looking brand new.

Hello Shakira,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

JustFab's products look cute online and I've gotten a couple of pairs that were really cute. It's very easy to find what I want and the selections the style expert gives are very true to my style. I like that you can skip a month, whether you need shoes or not. Sometimes, they have two for $39 special offers. Their products' quality is good, but sometimes, the sizing is not accurate. It would be helpful to go to a store first and try on a pair to know what size to buy depending on the style. Returning items is very simple though. You just go online and say whether you want to return an itme, want it for exchange or for store credit. Then you print out a return label and take the item to the post office.

Hello Mary,

Thank you for your remarkable review! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy and satisfied!

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I love JustFab and all their shoes. I like their style - it’s up. I wanna buy shoes from them ‘cause I don’t want anybody, one of my neighbors or people that know me to wear the same thing I’m wearing. However, they don’t have my size for some shoes. It’s only from size 6 to 7, or from 5 to 7. But I love buying shoes monthly, but then I had a baby, and then I stopped making money. I quit my job. But I’ll be getting a job soon, then I’ll start buying shoes again.

Hello Maria,

Thanks for writing a review! Your feedback will help us know what we can do better. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

When JustFab had a deal for boots, I took advantage of the special offer and signed up with them. I bought some dresses, and I just got a pair of jeans and a jacket. Its quality was mid-range and not something that will last forever but it will get you through a season. Recently their selection hasn't been blowing my socks off and the quality of the items was not worth the price so I have not made a purchase in a few months. I definitely recommend their boot but that would be about it.

Hello Judith,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone 866-337-0906 and Live Chat.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I needed some boots and one night, I was looking and JustFab came up. Finding an item there was easy. When I first joined, I felt good about it but I decided to cancel and they told me that I could cancel but I wouldn't get the discount on the boots. I asked where the boots were and JustFab told me that they already went on, so I stayed with JustFab for about 7 months. I also told them that I don't trust myself to remember every third of the month to call them and that they will end up taking my money. But they told me that they send alerts and that they even call and they gave me assurances.

The first month they alerted me but after that, they never sent me anything. Also, the boots that I got was put together terribly. Everybody liked those boots, so it hurt that it fell apart. Later on, I canceled JustFab. I like their stuff but at that time, I couldn't afford to do it. I like their plus sizes, jewelry and purses. They have cute stuff. They also have a large selection, so they would have something on sale. Also, their customer service is good and there was nobody being nasty or impatient.

Hello Kai,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. Here at JustFab, we want all of our members to have only the best experiences, and we regret having fallen short. We have a very dedicated member support team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I ordered an item from JustFab and never got it. I sent an email but I didn't get a response. I just haven’t had time to go back and deal with it ‘cause I’ve been diagnosed with cancer. So I canceled my membership with them.

Hello Linda,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I have been a member of Justfab for years. I purchased some cute shoes, which they then sent it to me. I don't even have to go out, so it was convenient. Finding the style that I'm looking for is very easy. They also make good recommendations. So far, my favorite is when I got some cute shoes, I post about them and their social media team is on it. They will comment or send a necklace in the mail with a note thanking me for being a good customer -- those type of things work.

Returning an item is super easy, too. There have been a couple of times where I have ordered, and it was really bad. Sometimes, I do not get the credit as easily, and so I’ll have to call and say that I have made a purchase and I returned it. Still, for the price that I get, the shoes are a good deal and are up on the styles. You know what's different and what's trending even as far as the colors. Their handbags are my favorite as well. I purchase their jewelry, too, every now and if I have some rewards to redeem. I enjoyed the quality of the items at Justfab. I’ve, in fact, gotten people at my job to start purchasing.

Hello Joselyn,

The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of members like you, who faithfully like our items. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Cheers,

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

It’s honestly so hard to skip a month, you should be able to log in and in plain view see a button that says SKIP THIS MONTH. Customer service agents via live chat are so rude. How do you end a chat and not ask a customer if they need anything else or if they had any other questions. Since they’ve made it apparent I cannot get a refund I will make a list purchase, cancel my account, and will forever spread the word to not use this service.

Hello Mariah,

We are so sorry that this happened. We’ll be sending you a private message now so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I’m a shopper and I love shoes. I bought some flats, sandals, heels, and some sneakers from JustFab. I've been a member for about three years now and my favorite thing is the flexibility of not being forced to pay. If I’m not ready to pick a shoe and shop that day, I have the flexibility to skip a month, so I still have the advantage of getting that membership discount and the price as a member. So, it's worth it. When I get notified about special offers, I try to look at them. I also like to shop when they have a 50% off. Every now and then, I look at the selections given by their style expert but I’d rather just look at everything and make my decision from there. So far, the quality of their items has been pretty decent, especially for the price. The sandals I bought from them are stylish and comfortable. They go with everything and I got them for a good price. I usually tell friends how I use JustFab, what they could do, and that they should try it.

Hello Kyana,

We are honored that you have chosen us and placed your continued trust in JustFab for your FAB items(s)! Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and feedback with us at any time. We are here for you.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I saw some shoes that I like at JustFab. I signed up with them and got a shoe. The quality of the product was really good.

Hello Lauren,

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Truly, it is our pleasure. Glad we were able to help you find the perfect outfit! Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

JustFab got me to purchase from them because of their selection and the deals. The only thing I don't like is if you don't remember to skip, they just automatically pull your money. They can just take that part away and then if you wanna purchase, you just purchase, like anywhere else. I took advantage of their big clearance sales or season sales but it's not in my budget every month to have them take out $40. So I end up skipping and then if I wanna purchase a whole bunch of stuff, then I can do that at one time.

JustFab has more cons than pros. I could probably do a monthly of $24.95 but it's $39.95 and that's a big chunk for low or middle-class. Also the shoes are cute but the quality is not the best. Most of them are man-made materials, especially the ones that you can buy for $24.95 or $39.95. It's shoes that you're gonna wear for a season or shoes that you're gonna wear for maybe a few times or a special occasion. It's not like a department store quality - something that you're gonna wear season after season and year after year. Also even after you put in your selections of the styles you like, it doesn't really match it 100%. JustFab is a decent company to order from, but just don't have super high expectations.

Hello Jessica,

We understand how you feel, we’re very sorry. We’re going to take care of this for you right now. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our member service team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

JustFab had the pair shoes I wanted so I signed up with them. Since buying from them the items I've gotten are of good quality. I also like the shirt that I got from them and thus far it has been my favorite. Looking for items on their website is okay but they don’t have a lot for stuff for myself that I like. I also did not like the style given by my style expert. JustFab could be better if they have more stuff that I would wear.

Hello Diandra,

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I saw some products that I liked at JustFab so I bought them. I also took advantage of their special offer for some of their boots. The products I bought are of good quality. However, some of them are a little overpriced and the quality sometimes is not as good as I expected. Nevertheless, JustFab is very convenient as I do not have to go out the door.

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

Best,Ivy

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

JustFab has special offers like the boots at $10 and I like the sales they're having. I've been a member since December and it hasn't been difficult to find the items I am looking for. The selections given by the style expert have been good although some of the items appeal to me and some of them don't. But it's the style, not the color as the colors are off on some of them. They had the correct sizes on there though, and the boots with heels on them were my favorite purchase. However, I ordered some boots around the winter time last year and online it said it was a 10 wide. But while the other boots were 10 wide, the one I got wasn't. Still, the overall quality of the items at JustFab is good and my experience with them has been good too.

Hello Ambricha,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A representative from our member service team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I tried JustFab on their VIP plan, it took a while to find some shoes I wanted to buy. I purchased a couple of pair of sandals for work. For was okay and overall I was happy with the purchase. I don’t wear the shoes much as I have my other favorites. I did cancel the service as I was tired of having to opt out each month or be charged. Buying shoes full price on their site is crazy. They’re too expensive. Last week one of the shoes broke. Not the strap that goes around your ankle but the strap that attaches to the bottom of the shoe.

I did a chat with customer service and was told it had been 3 months and they wouldn’t return or exchange them. I was informed to have told them sooner if there was an issue. Hello, shoes hardly worn that I have pics of and was willing to share and send shoes back as proof and was told too bad. I would’ve been happy with the same pair or even a credit of some type to put to another pair. That would’ve gone a long way to entice me back into purchasing from them. I’m just disappointed that the one time I want some help I get a line about policy. I do understand about policies but I also expect shoes to last longer than three months when I’ve only worn them about 6 times to work. I would tread lightly with this company as they will protect their interests and do not feel compelled to take care of a customer.

Hello Julie,

Your feedback regarding the service you received at JustFab is very important to us. We want members to enjoy shopping here. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our member service team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

My daughter-in-law and I bought the boots that we wanted from JustFab. Finding the items was okay but the shoes ripped already. Melissa got to wear her shoes three times and the soles fell off. So, their quality of work sucks. I've been a member for a couple of months and as a member, their cost was my favorite. But I closed it because their shoes kept breaking. I don't like JustFab at all.

Hello Virginia,

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I love JustFab and I’m so happy I discovered them. It is convenient as I do not have a whole lot of time to go out and shop around in stores. I love their website too. I just type in what I’m looking for and once the page loads, it shows various selections. Their style expert gives me some good selections. Considering that I travel a lot, I don’t wanna be throwing the same things in my suitcase, so it helps with the variety. I got some boots the first time I bought from them then I got my second pair for like $5. It works for me and I have been ordering from them for about a year.

I like that when I accumulate points, I can use them towards a purchase. I got a nice leather bag that I would have paid $50 for but I got it for 10 bucks. A few months ago, I bought a pair of good quality boots and the zipper broke but that was the only problem I've had. They never gave me a hard time. When I had to return something, it was no problem. They just sent me a thing that I can put the stuff in the box or back in the package and send it back. I recommend JustFab to all of my friends or anybody looking for a place to get some shoes or jewelry.

Hello Elizabeth,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members. If there is anything we can do to improve, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone 866-337-0906 and Live Chat.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

JustFab had a sale and so I purchased from them. However, it was a little hard to find matching outfits in my size. Even so, I can continue being a member of JustFab and skip months. I also love the quality of the items I bought.

Hello Loreal,

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

My daughter got a couple pair of shoes from JustFab and they had a good price. The shoes looked very nice too. When you first sign up, they do a little quiz so they look for things that you might like. So when you get there, you get to see things that you probably like and wanna get. The selections from the style expert are pretty close to what I like. There was also an introductory offer when I first signed up and it was nice. I got a pair of boots and everything, including the material, was really good. The quality was amazing and I was very impressed with that. I've been a member for seven months now and my favorite part is browsing the shoes.

Hello Angelica,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

JustFab had ads on Facebook and I liked the boots that they were advertising. I got my first pair of boots for 10 bucks and then I purchased eight more pairs with them. But then, they didn't have my size anymore. They would advertise things and then they would be out of the most popular sizes for six months out of the year. Good thing you can skip a month with them. I've been doing that since I haven't been working recently and also because they didn't have my sizes. Although it's been a year since I've even ordered anything from JustFab, I liked that when you paid monthly, that amount went towards the purchase of whatever pair of shoes you wanted to buy and you would earn points for it. So far, I like all the booties I bought from them. They seemed to be good quality. All in all, while I'm satisfied with JustFab, they should try to stock a little bit better.

Hello Kim,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! Let us make it up to you! A representative from our member service team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I live in Western North Carolina and we don't have anything around here. Ordering from JustFab.com was a simple, easy way to update some stuff and be able to shop whenever I wanted instead of having to try and track down a place to go. Whenever I order a few things and I have credit and get a discount, it turns out to be a really good price. Also, the selections given by the style expert are good and the dresses meet my style. I ordered from another website one time and I was very dissatisfied. Conversely, everything I've gotten from JustFab has been great. I've got a couple of dresses that I wear very often. The boots I ordered last year weren't as rugged as I would have liked, but they are great and I wore them all winter. It has been a good experience and I would recommend JustFab to friends.

Hello Sarah,

We are glad that you are satisfied with the item you purchased. Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you. We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

A friend of mine likes her first purchase from JustFab so I thought of giving it a try too. Looking for an item or style was okay but I never got my first choice on the items. I got a cape and a jewelry stand which seems kind of cheap. I know the retail value of the box was higher than what the things really cost. I was a member of JustFab for a short time but then I quitted because I was not very impressed with some of the items that were in each box. Also, they were too expensive.

Hello Suzy,

I'm sorry your items was not what you expected. This is not how we do business in JustFab. We have a very dedicated member support team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I saw that JustFab had cute shoes that I liked and wanted. Plus they had really good prices. So I signed up. It's easy to find the styles that I like but there are a lot of times that they're out of stock of certain shoes that I'd like and in the size that I need. But so far, I’ve gotten several pairs of boots and I really like all of them. They’re really good quality. They have really good thread on the soles and they seem to be holding up really well. When I got a pair of shoes that wouldn’t fit, I sent them back and they addressed the situation very nicely. I also like the fact that they will send you deals through emails. Also, when you don’t have the money that month, you can skip that month and that's easy to do. JustFab is a good company and I recommend it to people.

Hello Ashley,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service to our members. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our member's satisfaction.

Cheers,

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

Somebody I know had a purse that I liked and it was bought from JustFab. I bought some boots from them too and it looks very nice. The selections that are given by their style expert are okay and they are items that appeal to me as well.

Hello Rauteccia,

It is our desire to keep you satisfied with our services, unique styles and good quality at the affordable price. You are our inspiration for doing our very best. Thank you and remember; we value you!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

JustFab's prices are very reasonable because they are always having a sale. You get special sales for being a member. Finding items was very easy too and I get a good variety of selections from my style expert. My favorite purchase is a pair of black and nude sandals but criss-cross in the front. The quality of items is very good. It’s like name brand designer but at an affordable cost. You also always get items very fast.

Hello Julisa,

Wow! Thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put into making sure we provide the best quality products and services!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I decided to shop at JustFab for the selection and the fact that I didn’t have to go anywhere to do it. It’s convenient and whether I’m home, out or travelling for business, I can access it. When I don’t need anything, I can pass months and save up. Then I get a gift card if it’s too long. It's good. JustFab also gives some freebies with orders or there could be reduced cost. I’ve also done a couple of buy one get one free deals. Both my daughter and I pick what we want.

The selections from the style expert are usually not my kind of thing though. JustFab is limited on what they have, like they always have high heels. But I can’t wear high heels, and they don’t have very much of kitten heels or wide shoes. So I have to be selective in what I order if I order shoes. Also, some are better than others in quality because generally, the material is not real leather. Man-made fabrics and materials are used in the shoes so I take that into consideration when I’m buying something.

Still, JustFab has a lot of products and it's very easy finding what I like. The last pair of sandals I bought seem to be the one that I’ve been using the most. They were good. JustFab also has great customer service. They have handled some returns for me and there has been no problem there. I've been a member for a couple of years now and I’ve gotten several people hooked on it as well. I've told several people to go out there and look, and the next thing I knew, they were buying stuff.

Hello Lisa,

We are pleased that you have chosen our showroom here in JustFab. We hope you will always enjoy the convenience, quality, and affordability of our items! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Ivy

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I liked the items that I saw on JustFab and I was curious about the quality of their products. I liked that everything was right on that one site, including shoes, pocketbooks, and clothes. It was easy to locate the items that I was looking for. Also, the selections given to me by the style expert were things that I would wear and these were okay. Ordering from JustFab was a very easy process. When I ordered initially, it was a special offer. I liked the stuff that I received, which was of good quality.

Hello Gayna,

JustFab.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFab, a part of TechStyle Fashion Group, is an online retailer that sells women’s shoes, clothes and handbags. JustFab Inc., which includes some other brands, has more than four million members and operates in 10 countries. The website only sells its own brand, which LA-based designers produce in response to members’ shopping habits and style quizzes.

• Membership: Customers can make a one-time order, or they can sign up for a JustFab membership to save money. Membership is free, but customers commit to either placing an order or confirming that they wish to skip an order every month. Membership helps the company reduce costs through a decreased advertising budget and a loyal customer base.

• Social media: All of the JustFab brands have an active social media presence. Consumers can find them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. Customers can search for #FabForAll and #JustFabIt to see how other shoppers are styling JustFab items.

• Size options: JustFab shoes are available in sizes 5.5 to 11, so those who wear hard-to-find sizes will be able to choose between many styles. Not every shoe is available in every extended size. Some boots are available in standard and wide-calf sizes.

• Shipping: All orders over $39 ship for free in the contiguous United States. Items with free shipping arrive in 4-10 business days; rush shipping is available for an additional fee.

• Returns: Unsatisfied customer can return items for membership or store credit for free, or they can exchange for another item for free. JustFab charges a restocking fee for customers who would prefer a refund. Return shipping is free for those in the contiguous United State, and all others will pay a flat rate shipping fee.

• Best for: Fashionistas, busy adults and professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs