4.11/5
Based on 798 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

5636 JustFab Consumer Reviews

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

The membership price with JustFab was so reasonable and it seems like there are lot of options to choose from. I took a deal and I had been a member for about 3 months. I had to cancel as it was fostering my compulsion to buy more shoes every month and it wasn’t really necessary. Other than that, the selections given by the style expert were fine but I knew what I was looking for so I just went through and search for what I wanted. Finding an item or style was easy. I bought a pair of boots in the beginning of this year and the quality is reasonable. It fits its price. My favorite purchase was a very cute pair of black flats.

Hello Chrstine,

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with JustFab! We always welcome the opportunity to improve our products and services.

Ivy

Get expert buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I tried the selections given by JustFab's style expert and the size for clothes, even the small ones, don't fit. I'm petite and they're a little bit too big. However, JustFab's shoes last well and I have three shoes from them that I still wear often. I like the ankle boots. I also like their discounts, like the 15% percent off.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

JustFab has good customer service and prices for shoes. I have been a member for about a year now and it has been very easy to find the item or style that I am looking for. The selections given by the style expert have been very good too. Being a member, I can choose when to skip months and I have taken advantage of their buy one, get one 50% off. The items I've got have good quality, so far. The last one I bought was very nice and comfortable, but my favorite purchase was my boots.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I like online shopping a lot and I really like shopping on JustFab. I like the deals and the suggestions I've gotten from their style expert have matched pretty well. I’ve found a lot of stuff there that I like so I'd tell people to definitely search the site. It's also really nice that everything is in the right size. I don’t have to ever send anything back.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

JustFab has good models and prices, and it’s so easy to find the items or styles that I'm looking for. I've been a member for four years and I usually order shoes. The shoes are good and the items I’ve received are of good quality, too. I recommend JustFab to my friend.

Hello Ana,

We always strive for 100%-member satisfaction, so we are so happy to hear that you are loving your JustFab purchase! Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I like the shoes from JustFab, and it was easy for me to find the items I was looking for in their website. I've been a member for about a year and I recently carried the VIP membership. I like the VIP sales JustFab offers. Also, the quality of the items are great.

Hello Kahaliyah,

Wow! Thanks for the great feedback! We could not make it without your support and loyalty. Every day we are looking forward to serving you.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I was on JustFab for a while. I bought brown leather shoes to start the account, but they ended up getting very weird. I didn’t have enough time to return them, so I gave them to my friend. I already have a ShoeDazzle account where I'm a VIP member and a lot of the products are the same. There was a little bit of variation, but even if there was variation, it seems like the products that were on JustFab came out a couple of months later with ShoeDazzle or vice versa. If they were different products, they weren’t different enough or special enough that I wanna buy it. The quality of the merchandise being sold at JustFab doesn’t look as great in some capacity or it’s quite boring. A lot of the stuff on there is staple stuff, so I would rather go to Gap and get it cheaper.

My first experience wasn’t satisfying enough to then continue with them and there wasn’t anything that was special enough to me on it, so I ended up closing the account. In addition, it’s not worth keeping several accounts. On the other hand, JustFab has great customer service, they have good deals and by itself, it's a good brand.

Hello Sydney,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! Let us make it up to you! A representative from our member service team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Ivy

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I went to JustFab's site and found their products cute. I find items based on the mood I’m in, like if it’s fall then I’m looking for a fall shoe and it has been pretty easy. I have the freedom to pick affordable shoes. They have a lot of really good styles for a very affordable price. Some of my favorite shoes are from JustFab. There were a few times where I would have to call to skip a month or if there was a mishap and they handled it really quickly and it was super easy. Customer service was great. I recommend JustFab.

Hello Aduare,

Awesome! We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your shopping needs. Enjoy shopping and hope to hear more from you in the future!

Ivy

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I was browsing online, looking for a particular type of shoe, and JustFab had it. They have a special discount for the first pair and I got it for $9.99. And for that price, the item's quality was okay.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I saw JustFab on a Facebook ad and I liked the good deals. During the Fall season, I was able to get two pairs of boots for the price of one. The boots were my favorite but I’ve bought sandals and heels before and the heels never worked out for me. I like to browse and pick styles myself. I like wedges and I can filter it to show all the wedges. I look at all their selections but I don'’t do a style expert. I have never liked anything they picked for me.

I was a member of JustFab for a few months, then I froze my account, then did it again. I’ve bought several things through them over a year. The quality of the product is okay but you have to watch out because if you don’t cancel your membership, JustFab charges monthly whether you buy or not. It was annoying for me as I forgot to cancel mine many times so now, I have $2,000 credits. JustFab should let the person cancel instead of talking to them into keeping the membership which happened to me multiple times. They offered so much and told me to try it one more.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I saw some items that I was interested in so I bought from JustFab. I have been a member for about a year now and I get to receive emails from them periodically. There were styles that I liked but there were some that I looked for. I bought some boots a couple of months ago and they were nice. Recently, there was a pair of white shoes. It was stated that when they’re available, I would be notified but when I went back to the page, the shoes were gone. I really wanted them because I’ve never seen that style other than JustFab and they just disappeared.

Also, I used to wear heels all the time but the older I get, I gain weight and my feet have puffed a little bit so the shoes have got to be something comfortable. There's no problem returning the shoes. You order and you have a return timeline. It's just that I'm not a person who likes to return an item. I feel it’s a hassle and that’s one of my main reasons for not doing most of my orders online. I like to see what I’m buying but it’s good to know that the site is there if I don’t see something in the store. The delivery time and the packaging are beautiful. My shoes come in nice boxes when I order.

Hello Olivene,

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Truly, it is our pleasure. Glad we were able to help you find the perfect outfit! Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you.

Ivy

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

JustFab has a good price and it's a good place to buy shoes. I've been a member of JustFab for a couple of years now and I always use my credit. It’s easy to find what I'm looking for and I like the style that they always pick. If I want shoes, I put in the style and they show me the colors they have. I also like their purses and my favorite purchase was the brown one.

Hello Jessica,

We couldn't be any happier with this lovely feedback! We hope you will always enjoy the convenience, quality, and affordability of our items! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Ivy

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I have been with JustFab for six months now. I was just scrolling on Facebook and found clothes and shoes. I saw that they had good prices, so I bought some things. My favorite order so far is a pair of pajamas. It's very soft and the quality is very good. I always wear pajamas and didn't have those beautiful ones. I really needed it.

Hello Kim,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

Ivy

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

JustFab.com is a nice place to get any kind of shoe I want. Purchasing is easy. The website is customer-friendly and the personalization is really nice. I also like getting the new styles every month, which are all cute. The updates are really good. They’re really good about communicating and sending me stuff every so often. Although I usually take a bit more time to order things, it’s really nice to browse and see what’s on their way. I love the shoes. The shoes have always been really good and some of my favorite high-heeled shoes are from them. I mostly buy shoes and I’m a little wary of a couple of their clothing items just because I had a couple things that fell apart easily. I bought a little jacket or two and one of them fell apart quickly. For the most part, everything’s been really good. I like JustFab a lot.

Hello Katie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone 866-337-0906 and Live Chat.

Original review: July 31, 2018

A friend of mine told me about JustFab and where I live, I can't really find the boots that I want but JustFab has more styles in my size. I’ve been buying from JustFab for almost a year now and finding items is easy. It just pops up. They have a variety of styles and their delivery is fast. I just purchased booties and the quality of their items is nice. I have shoes that I haven't even worn yet because I'm looking for something to wear them with. It's good to have a variety of styles that I have in my closet from JustFab but my favorite from them is this pair of thigh high boots.

Go ahead with JustFab. They have cute stuff. If you like shopping, you might as well go there and get what you like and you know how it's gonna fit. You know it's gonna be your size, instead of having to go to a store and search for your size, then finding out that they don't have your size in that shoe and you would go home disappointed. Anything JustFab shows you is gonna have your size.

Hello Warda,

Thank you for your magnificent shout out! We're glad that you are loving your purchase from JustFab. Keep slayin’ your FAB items!

Original review: July 31, 2018

I ordered from JustFab years ago as they have a nice variety of shoes. I've been a member since February and it's very easy to find the items I am looking for. The selections they give me are great and appealing. I purchased a jacket and some boots. They were gifts and my mom loves them.

Hello Chimere,

We appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide the best service for members like you! Keep slayin' in your FAB items!

Ivy

Original review: July 30, 2018

JustFab has good shoes, order from them. I had a deal and the shoes I purchased were good quality. Their website looks good too.

Hello Shakeithia,

Wow! Thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put into making sure we provide the best quality products and services!

Original review: July 29, 2018

I've been a JustFab member for two years and with this company, the item you get is what you would have expected it to be. The quality has been good too.

Hello Jodi,

Original review: July 29, 2018

Finding the item I was looking for at JustFab was easy. At that time, they had a two for $20 promo so I purchased from them. While the shoes were okay, I already unenrolled a year ago. I forgot to skip the month and they charged me. If they could send a message before they charge for the month, that would be an improvement.

Hello Guadalupe,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our member service team will be in touch within 48 hours.

Ivy

Original review: July 28, 2018

One of my neighbors was wearing some of JustFab products so I got on and looked. I liked some of their products so I ended up buying some. I was only a member for a couple of months and I didn't like that I could sign up online but I had to cancel by calling. Nevertheless, I really liked one of the pairs of shoes I bought. The products I bought were good quality.

Hello Julie,

Thanks for writing a review! Your feedback will help us know what we can do better. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Ivy

Original review: July 27, 2018

I saw some of the styles that JustFab had when I saw them through an internet ad. I’ve been a member for three years and have taken advantage of their Buy One Get One either half-off or free. I like their free shipping and when I had to return a couple of things because of sizing which was more on my part than theirs, they were quick about getting the problem fixed. The selections have been okay but I tend to find my style more on my own than with the stylist. I bought a pair of sandals several months ago and they were pretty well made.

Hello Jennifer,

Wow! This is awesome to hear from you that are loving your purchase and our stylish products. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Ivy

Original review: July 26, 2018

I love JustFab. They're wonderful. They always have tons of everything, from sandals to hip-high spandex boots, so I'm real happy with their site. I just have to get off my butt and get rid of my VIP status. But if they're gonna give me a gift card and they don't go out of business, I'm fine. I got an email saying that they're gonna give me a gift card that will never go bad so I can use the gift card in the future. I guess they have too much money and they don't like holding it all. I haven't bought shoes for a long time but I'm still getting $39 a month taken out and that's why I have a $2,000 credit card bill. It's quite a year's worth of shoes.

I've been a member for a couple of years and I've never had any problems with anything that I bought from them, other than buyer's remorse. After something has been in my closet for six months and I take them out, I say, "Why did I buy them? What was I thinking?" At one point, I had dropped my VIP status but somehow, I got back in it. A lot of my first picks were in JustFab and they were great. But a lot of times, my sizes aren't there because I start looking for fall shoes in the fall. I have to start shopping earlier or make sure I'm that I'm on JustFab at least every four months. I've also had to return some things that didn't fit but I've never had a problem in getting reimbursed. The quality has been good too. With a lot of the stuff I've gotten, I didn't realize they weren't leather until I got them. I have my favorite pair of good boots and you can't tell they're not leather. They're beautiful.

Hello Shelly,

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality FAB items. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation and are especially grateful for doing business with you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price!

Original review: July 25, 2018

It's a good thing that I tried JustFab as it was convenient for me. When I was on their site, it looked like I would like the styles that they have. Also, the selections that they gave me were good. My most recent purchase was a ring and it has good quality.

Hello Melissa,

Thank you for writing a review! We love being able to provide the service that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience!

Original review: July 25, 2018

I love JustFab. It's super easy to find the items and styles that I'm looking for. It has some things that are very good in there and some I’m excited about. I have bigger feet and they had cute styles and larger sizes. Also, I always purchase their $20 socks that are on sale. My orders usually come pretty fast. The longest I had was two days to ship. I returned one pair of shoes and it was easy.

Hello Ally,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service to our members. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our member's satisfaction.

Ivy

Original review: July 24, 2018

JustFab had some nice things that I saw online and on the TV. They also have a great selection. I purchased two pairs of boots, one for me and one for my mom, and it was pretty easy. The boots are nice and I wanna get some more.

Hello Quionna,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

Ivy

Original review: July 23, 2018

It’s pretty easy to find the item that I want on the JustFab site. The selections from their stylists are very accurate. You also get credit, but if you choose not to use them, it can just stay there until you’re ready. I've been a member for a year now and the wedges are my favorite. I really love shopping at JustFab and I recommend them.

Hello Nedgyne,

This is awesome to hear! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a FAB-ulous day!

Ivy

Original review: July 22, 2018

I saw some cute shoes at JustFab for my daughter for Christmas and I tried to get us matching boots. I've been a member of JustFab since December and when I agreed to sign up for it, I knew that it was gonna come out more every month and I was okay with it. I called and spoke to someone, and that person explained it and told me that I have so many points. However, my debit card got lost. It was hooked up through my PayPal so I had to cancel my card and I had to do another card. My payment has not been going through and I wanna make sure that I didn’t lose my points. I haven't had a chance to call them since my card got lost as I had so much going on, but I’m sure we’ll work it out. I’ll be happy as long as I get to keep my points. Plus, the quality of the items at JustFab is good. My daughter is hard on her shoes and they last well.

Hello Deedra,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I've seen JustFab years ago just by browsing through the internet but I decided to buy from them because of the promotion that they had at that time. And I've been a JustFab member for five years now. I love the convenience of being able to get things when I need to. And sometimes, they would get it for me when I forget but I can always go buy them a month later as I still have the credit. So that's the convenience. Also, looking for items and styles has been easy. However, sometimes it gets really difficult because of my shoe size, which is 11. It seems like they run out of it almost instantly.

The selections of their style expert is sometimes a hit or miss but that doesn’t dissuade me at all. I just go ahead and look through the category that I’m looking for at that time and go from there. I've been able to take advantage of their 40% off promo as well as a lot of their sales on sandals and boots. And the quality of the things I've bought has been fine. I already bought eight pairs of footwear from JustFab and I've packed two of them for a week that I’m about to spend out of town. So they’re my go-to choices.

Hello Aja,

It is our desire to keep you satisfied with our services, unique styles and good quality at the affordable price. You are our inspiration for doing our very best. Thank you and remember; we value you!

Original review: July 21, 2018

I purchase from JustFab because of how cute their products are. The items that I've bought from the site are of good quality. I was also able to take advantage of a little deal there where I get something for free. So far my favorite purchase is a pair of boots, which I wear all the time.

Hello Adrianna,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 20, 2018

I ordered one pair of shoes and I love it. But quitting the membership was impossibly hard. The dude at JustFab wouldn't let me do it. But I cancelled it in the end.

Hello Janelle,

We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

JustFab.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFab, a part of TechStyle Fashion Group, is an online retailer that sells women’s shoes, clothes and handbags. JustFab Inc., which includes some other brands, has more than four million members and operates in 10 countries. The website only sells its own brand, which LA-based designers produce in response to members’ shopping habits and style quizzes.

• Membership: Customers can make a one-time order, or they can sign up for a JustFab membership to save money. Membership is free, but customers commit to either placing an order or confirming that they wish to skip an order every month. Membership helps the company reduce costs through a decreased advertising budget and a loyal customer base.

• Social media: All of the JustFab brands have an active social media presence. Consumers can find them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. Customers can search for #FabForAll and #JustFabIt to see how other shoppers are styling JustFab items.

• Size options: JustFab shoes are available in sizes 5.5 to 11, so those who wear hard-to-find sizes will be able to choose between many styles. Not every shoe is available in every extended size. Some boots are available in standard and wide-calf sizes.

• Shipping: All orders over $39 ship for free in the contiguous United States. Items with free shipping arrive in 4-10 business days; rush shipping is available for an additional fee.

• Returns: Unsatisfied customer can return items for membership or store credit for free, or they can exchange for another item for free. JustFab charges a restocking fee for customers who would prefer a refund. Return shipping is free for those in the contiguous United State, and all others will pay a flat rate shipping fee.

• Best for: Fashionistas, busy adults and professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

JustFab Company Information

JustFab.com
www.justfab.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business