Get Started

4.5/5 (446 ratings)

About JustFab

JustFab is a leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience and a "First Style for $10" special. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices, and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95. The company has more than 15 million members worldwide and offers on-trend and high-quality styles for an affordable price.

Pros

• Special first-purchase discount
  • Free shipping for VIP members
  • Personalized style quiz
  • Discounts for VIP members

Cons

• Must pause to avoid monthly charge
  • Credits do not apply to sale items

Bottom Line

JustFab is a smart investment for those who want to keep up with fashion at a discount. Membership terms should be carefully considered, but JustFab can save you a ton of money on the latest trends.

Top JustFab Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Verified

I really like JustFab. I order from them every few months when they drop the two for sales... I love shoes. I order probably six new pairs every season. I range from flats, to wed...

Verified

I like the styles JustFab has and their price. I became a member and I like that I could order what I want and it would come to my house. I don't have to worry about going outside...

What is JustFab?

JustFab is a popular fashion subscription and fashion platform that offers styles at about 30% off retail price. The company provides a highly customized shopping experience with high-quality fashion. It also offers a handy style quiz to match you with your best JustFab options, and it provides a discount for all shoes for your first purchase.

How does JustFab work?

JustFab offers items for sale, but you need to become a VIP member to get the most from the experience. If you’re a member, the company sends you a personal boutique on the first day of the month that has curated items based on your style and preferences. VIP membership costs $39.95 a month, but that cost is credited to your monthly purchases.

VIP members also get special perks like free shipping and special discounts on JustFab’s affordable fashions.

How much is JustFab?

The JustFab VIP membership is $39.95 per monthly, but this membership cost is directly credited to you. You can use this credit to buy an on-trend piece of fashion from your personal boutique or save it for a future purchase.

You can avoid being charged by visiting your online boutique or your account options and selecting the “Skip this Month” option before the 5th of the month (when the subscription is charged). You can also shop JustFab even if you aren’t a member, although you won’t receive the same good deals without the VIP membership.

Many of JustFab’s items are $39.95, which is the cost of a VIP member’s monthly credit.

JustFab FAQ

Is JustFab worth it?
Justfab is a great option for fashion gurus who like to stay on top of style. The VIP membership is an affordable option to freshen up your wardrobe every month.
How much is the JustFab VIP membership?
The VIP membership is $39.95 per month, but that goes into your account as a direct credit to use on an item of your choice.
What are JustFab credits?
Your membership fee becomes a credit that you can use on an item each month.
Can you cancel JustFab after the first month?
Yes, you can cancel JustFab after only one month by calling or using their live chat feature.
Are JustFab shoes good quality?
JustFab’s shoes are great quality at a discounted price.

Is JustFab legit?

Treat yourself to a JustFab membership for quality items at a much lower cost, but be sure to read the terms and services before signing up. If you frequently shop for new clothing, shoes and accessories, JustFab gives you a convenient option to receive a monthly curated selection to expand your wardrobe. Any membership platform can be tricky, but JustFab is a great way to keep up on the trends.

JustFab Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

Lately, the mark has been missed on all the styles I'm interested in. I don't find things as easily, so I'm constantly skipping a month or so, 'cause I don't like what JustFab has on the website. The skip-a-month used to be fairly simple. Now, it's gotten a little complicated. It's a little harder to find the tab of where I have to go when I'm on the computer. Then I've never had a complaint till my last order. I ordered some shoes that were supposed to be 6 1/2, and they're 7 1/2, so I have to return them. I just received them yesterday, so I haven't contacted customer service yet.

Also, JustFab has changed a bit since I first started ordering with them. Before, every time I picked a shoe, it was 39.99. Now, they have different prices, so when I put them in the basket, the credits don't necessarily add up, and then I realize that this shoe wasn't a part of it or that shoe or that item, et cetera. I have to pay attention to the things I put in the cart and how the prices are. The only thing I don't like about it is the reward credit, the things I can redeem with the credit. I need a lot of points to get something really simple. I would figure that these many credits will get me something a little better than a pair of earrings or a little bracelet. Besides that, my experience has been good. I have a jacket that I thought wasn't gonna be great. But when I received it, it was much better quality than what I was expecting.

Hello Sharon,

Your feedback about our inventory, returns and the 'Skip the Month' option is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you within 48 hours to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

When I first started with JustFab a few years ago, they sold size fives and that's why I've continued going with them. About a year ago, they stopped selling size fives and only had five and a half. As a size fiver, sometimes the shoes fit, sometimes they don't. A half-size may not mean a whole lot to some people but sometimes, it’s way too much. That's why I stopped ordering as much because after a few times of getting shoes that don't fit when they quit selling my size, it's frustrating. I still do, periodically, and have the credit sitting there but it would make my life easier if they could go back to selling fives.

The few times I have had to work with customer service, they have been very nice. It's hard to buy shoes online but JustFab has been consistent. I've had to return stuff and missed a return date once because my husband was having open-heart surgery. It was a month past the date before I even got to open the shoes and it was one of those things that was five and a half. It was way too big. I called JustFab and they wound up making an exception because of what we had going on. They let me go ahead and return them for a credit. I've been happy with the quality of items at JustFab.

Hello Gail,

Your feedback regarding the sizes of our items is essential, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours.

Zeth

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

I was a heel person when I first started. Now that I'm getting older, I'm more of a one-inch or a flat I would never buy another three-inch heel, unless it's a wedge. I can deal with it because they have a little bit more heel on the back of it. If I have to, it has got to be a nice, beautiful and bad wedge for me to purchase it. But otherwise, I'm into flat deals now. JustFab doesn’t have a lot of my size though. They run out so fast. I got 10 down there but I prefer a 12 and I got to catch them when they put that new stuff out for my size.

I bought a pair of diamond boots which was bending in the back. It wasn't good quality but that was the only problem I had. I buy shoes in three or more. One pair of shoes is a waste because of the prices. JustFab is a little pricey and I wait till they have those sales then try to get all my shoes. Also, I sometimes forget that I have to skip a month. But when it's time for me to purchase shoes, I have that credit and I'm able to get more shoes. The special offers are nice and I love the deals. That's mostly around the time I purchased the shoes. I barely purchase anything full price unless it's a hot shoe.

Hello Shirley,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our Member Services Team will email you within 48 hours.

Ivy

Original review: May 2, 2021

I was with JustFab before when it was Just Shoes then I stopped doing it and started back up because they have more things to choose from. I do most of my shopping online, so the fact that it's online, I like that if I don't like an item, I can just return it. So far, with what I've gotten, the quality seems okay. I have not had them long enough to really tell how they stand up to washing though. Sometimes, I don't want that monthly fee on the VIP membership to come out but I just have not read and see how I can suspend it and have it not happen each month if I don't want it to. When it was Just Shoes, I have returned shoes, and I didn't have a problem with the people. Since I started back using again, I haven't returned anything. What I've ordered so far has been what I expected.

Hello Yolanda,

We are sorry to hear that you disliked our VIP Membership terms. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: April 22, 2021

With JustFab, I like the convenience of having a service that I knew I would be able to have the option of picking a pair of shoes every month or skipping a pair of shoes every month. It was nice. I'm a big fan of the over-the-knee boots. They're pretty good. However, when they start to get into heels that are three inches or higher, they start to get a little painful. They're very cute, but they're not too comfortable. I have other heels that are higher and more comfortable. So, JustFab may want to work on that a little bit.

Sometimes, when I'm going to check out, it won't allow me to use credit even though I have so many. I like the convenience of being able to pick a pair or not pick a pair. I'm one of the people that sometimes, as far as payments, I just decide not to buy a pair of shoes, then I'll just take credit instead. So, I will then go on a binge buy and buy four or five pairs. But at a time when I go in to then use those credits, it won't allow me to, and it'll say I owe so much when I go to checkout. I know that I have so many credits and then I have to call and have it done manually when that shouldn't be the case. If they know that I have the credit and I can see them, it should be a little easier to use them. I love the styles, but there are things they can work on. The ease of checkout isn't great but then the customer service kind of takes it back up a notch because they are very good at making sure you're able to use the credits that are available to you.

Hello Essie,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

Considering that I got JustFab website from an ad, it was really easy to manage, like finding what I was looking for. I really liked the selection given by the style expert. I was looking for thigh-high boots and there are certain types of boots that I don't really like but they gave me options that I actually really liked. Their Christmas sales were really good. I got two pairs of boots for $40 which was really good. I like the quality and I'm going to be able to use the boots that I got for a while. My experience was really good. I really liked the website and I'm probably going to purchase from there again.

Hello Karla,

We're glad you enjoy our unique styles and selections! Thank you so much for your feedback! We promise to continue manufacturing more beautiful products with good quality at a very affordable price just for you!

Zeth

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

JustFab has a pretty big selection and I like that a lot. Not very long ago, I got the $10 deals and that was when I got the slippers and a pair of shoes. I take advantage of the deals and that's usually the only time I really buy from them. I love the skip button. I use it all the time.

Hello Trudi,

We're glad you enjoy our unique styles! Thank you so much for your feedback about our 'Skip the Month' option! We promise to continue manufacturing more beautiful products with good quality at a very affordable price just for you!

Zeth

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

I like JustFab. The variety of their selections is really nice. They really have something for everyone. The customer service was great too. The rep did what I needed her to do. But the black boots I got is super tight around the ankle and there's no zipper. I had to lay on the door and have my sister rip it off my foot. But once you slip your foot in, it's perfectly fine.

Hello Daesha,

We're glad you enjoy our unique styles! Your feedback on how our items fit is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you.

Zeth

Original review: Jan. 16, 2022

I really like the boots I have purchased. I got it for $10. I will be buying again. I like the variety of shoes that they have. The delivery was quick so I liked it.

Hello Janira,

We're glad that you are loving your purchase! We're also happy that you enjoy our unique styles! We love being able to provide the products and services that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent sharing your experience!

Zeth

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

The selection of shoes is good, but sometimes the sizes are off. Sometimes, it's the same size, but they are not perfect fit.

Hi Farida,

Your feedback about our product sizing is important! We would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to further assist you.

JustFab Company Information