Consumer Reviews

11%
  • 2 stars37
  • 1 stars102
    11%

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for you awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members. Should you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to contact one of our Fashion Consultants at 866-337-0906.

Best regards,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: March 2, 2016

My favorite about being a JustFab member is that the money is auto-drafted and it’s just waiting for me to use it. It rolls over. I've been a member for five months and it's been convenient and affordable.

Hello Cristal,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and happy to hear that our members are happy with our products. When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A member of member service will contact you shortly to assist you.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

It was not difficult to find what I was looking for and I found the specific shoes I wanted from JustFab. I also like the deals they give to their members. My favorite purchase was a pair of clean nude heels which I bought last May for a wedding. The quality of the heels was pretty good. The only issue I have was I didn't know that I would get charged 40 bucks a month. I'm still waiting if I would get my money back for those two months.

Hello Courtney,

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

I've been a member of JustFab for a couple of years now since they ran their buy one, get one free promotion that I saw on TV. The selections they provide are great, and I love being able to go on and look any time I want. Also, I don't have to order just to begin another month. A couple of years ago, I bought a pair of red booties, which are my favorite. Then about two weeks ago, I bought some sweater dresses and jackets, and the quality of these items are somewhere in the middle. There are items that I absolutely love and keep, while there are items where sizes are off, or have material that isn't as nice, so I just return them.

Hello Soni,

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

I got a JustFab gift card so I bought shoes from them. The shoes that I kept were fine. However, I ordered a pair and the color was wrong and then I ordered a blouse and it didn’t fit properly so I had to return those. Also their filters on the website could use some improving. Im going to cancel my membership though I keep forgetting to do that.

Hello Katarina,

Wow, thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put in to make sure we provide best quality products and services!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I saw JustFab online and there was a deal that was going on which I really wanted to get, that if one gets an account, there's a $10 for the first pair. It wasn’t difficult at all to find the style that I like. So far, I've made just one purchase which is a pair of boots and I like them a lot.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Hello Jennifer,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I wanted to buy some shoes and I saw JustFab online. I made an account, and I've been with them for a year now. I like that it’s convenient. All I have to do is pick the items that I like and go on with my life. Sometimes I can’t make it to the store so this is easy. I bought a number of heels from them, which are very good. I work so much and they tend to last. They’re still in good condition. Also, I like the nice black heels I got from them and it's my favorite purchase so far.

Hello Nora-Lyn,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future! Do not hesitate to reach out to us if needed!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

I was excited to get my first order, but soon realized that the clothing sizes are real women sizes not super model sizes. I call them so instead of the larges I originally ordered, I had to exchange them for mediums. Some of my items were no longer available in those sizes so they let me order different items, ;). Great first experience!

Hello ShaVae,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

I love boots and booties, and I saw some that I liked from JustFab so I purchased them. I've been a JustFab member for a month now. I like the selections given by the style expert and I'm cool with it. I only made two purchases and I like them both. My last purchase was at the beginning of the month, and I bought some more booties. I've worn them around the house and I really like them.

Hello Alauna,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

It was easy to order at JustFab. Their prices are another reason to shop there. Also, they have plus sizes which they didn't have before which I liked. I'm really happy they did that. It's very easy to find items on their website. As a member, I have enjoyed several special offers and also the amount of choices I have. I like the style expert's selections. Most of the time I look at those though I go ahead and get myself throughout the sales, too. My last purchase was a dress and I love it. Their items have great quality and I've told people about JustFab.

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for your feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put in to make sure we provide best quality products! All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

Because of their prices, I became a member of JustFab. A friend of mine also use them. However, I didn't realize that to be a VIP member, there is a monthly fee I need to pay. But finding items I'm looking for in their website is easy. The style expert gave good selections, too. Moreover, the two pairs of shoes I got in June have good quality.

Hello Michelle,

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

I've shopped at JustFab a few times and they’ve all been good experiences. As a member, I like that I can shop pretty good deals sometimes. Also, it's been easy finding what I was looking for. I like all of my purchases from JustFab. Just a couple of months ago, I bought a pair of boots which has a very good quality.

Hello Valora,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

Not happy. I was not impressed at all with having to wait and ask repeatedly to get a return label so that I could return sandals that did not fit.

Hello Dede,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for members like you!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

I'm happy with JustFab. I saw some shoes that I liked so I purchased from them. I usually just pick whatever I'm looking for and the items I bought from them have decent quality.

Hello April,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

JustFab's prices are good and I find all kind of items that I won’t regularly go looking for that are really cute that makes me want to buy it. I got myself a recurring account where I get charged every month and I can simply go on there and purchase something later with that credit. I also get free samples of stuff sometimes. I bought mostly shoes and purses, and I absolutely love all the shoes. The shoes are like booties which have a little bit of a heel and snake's skin. The sneakers that I bought are like skate shoes with roses on them and they're so comfortable. I’ve liked everything that I bought from JustFab. I also bought a pair of shoes a couple of weeks ago and I’m not sure if they’ve shipped it yet.

Hello Amy.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

I saw a pair of shoes that I liked at JustFab so I bought from them. I've been a member for a few weeks now and it has been moderately easy to find items that I want. I also get some discounts. I bought a pair of boots and they’re good.

Hello Gloria,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

I was browsing through JustFab before and had seen some boots. Then I started getting boots from there. Ever since I started shopping with them, it has always been good. I go and browse there and see if I find anything that I like. And if I do, I get it. I always seem to be satisfied with their selections. In fact, my last purchase was two weeks ago when I bought some black boots which I should be receiving later this week. They have a lot of different kinds of boots. Especially when those nice furry boots come out, that’s when I'm really buying some of those. Overall, I'm very satisfied.

Hello Starlite,

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

I purchased a pair of boots and a couple of women's clothes. The fitting was good and the shoes were comfortable. The selection was also a good part of the website. Starting with JustFab was a good experience. After that, every month they used to take money from my account which was insane. And every month I had to give them a call to ask them to refund my money. They should let the customers know beforehand if they want to get the VIP thing, and they cannot automatically deduct the money.

Hello Rudy,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy with our stylish products . Hope you have a Fabulous day! Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future! If you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

It's been great, so far, with JustFab. I've been a member for about three months. I liked some of their shoes. They're really special when it comes to clothes and shoes. It was easy to find the item or style that I was looking for. I just went through the whole selection and checked what I liked. I am also receiving a lot of emails for special offers. The only thing that I don't like about being a member is that I have to skip a month so I don't get charged $35. But I could always check and make purchases whenever I want to. I usually just go on the page and check what they have. My last purchase was a month ago. I bought only one pair of shoes. The items that I have received have been good so far, so I have no complaints. I liked everything that I bought. It has actually been pretty good with JustFab.

Hello June,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I never thought I could pull off these cute, very hip boots, but I really love them! The olive green color can be worn with anything in my closet and the flat heels are perfect for me, especially since I just had knee surgery! Great purchase!

Hello Jacqueline,

Thank you so much for you awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members. Should you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to contact our member service team!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I was going through JustFab and saw some stuff that I like. It has the option where you could program the size and it will give you the items that had your size whenever you go searching. I purchased a pair of shoes and top from them. I love my shoes and my top is okay. I'm very moody when it comes to my passion, so I don't totally stick with the style expert's selections. I just go on flip flop and sometimes I walk with trendy stuff.

Hello Melissa,

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

JustFab's selections were good. It was easy to find the style that I was looking for. My last purchase has been a couple of months ago wherein I got some boots and some jeans. They’re good quality. However, I have cancelled my membership just because I wasn’t using it, but I'd been a member for a few months.

Hello Alisha,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I couldn't be more happier with the two pairs of booties I have received and for an amazing deal! Every time I wear them I get compliments! I am for sure always going to recommend this site!

Hello Nikki,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I received a response from Customer Service after I posted an unfavorable review. They DID make a point of reaching out to me right away and offered to make things right by refunding the value of the 4 credits to my credit card. I was very hopeful they were going to do what they said. Unfortunately, that was January 2016. It's now September and this hasn't been addressed.

Hello Aislin,

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

Not happy, shoes are okay. Was told I was shopping on the Canadian site with Canadian currency, still had currency exchange when I got my bill. I canceled by account, the person I dealt with brushed me off when I said I want to cancel. All she said was, "I understand", canceled it and signed off of the online chat help. I emailed requesting a confirmation of my account being deactivated and I still have yet to receive. Will not be activating or using this site again. I would not recommend to anyone.

Hello Rosvi,

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I've been a JustFab member for about 15 days and it wasn't difficult to find the item or style I'm looking for. I bought a pair of boots on special offer being a new member and got them for $10. I thought they were going to be a little bit better, but they're not bad for the price. The selections given by the style expert were great.

Hello Jeh,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A member of member services will contact you shortly.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I skipped the month but it apparently didn't go through. I was surprised to see the charge and angry because I couldn't afford it that month. I have wanted to cancel for about a year. There is no web version to cancel you have to call the number provided. When I call the number I have either gotten a vacation offer or a credit card offer but before the offer it says "thank you for calling JustFab." After the offer the line just disconnects.

Hello Sheri,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A member of our member service team will email you shortly to help you out.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

The quality of the clothes and shoes are very poor. They are by no means even close to being worth the 39.95 they charge per item. In addition, when they have sales that actually make the products closer to how much I would be willing to pay for them, I can't use the credits I have to pay for every month to buy them, so I am forced to pay an outrageous price for low quality items. For example my last pair of boots ripped the first time I put them on! The only reason I haven't cancelled yet is because I keep forgetting to close my account and keep getting charged every month and don't want to lose my credits. Completely a waste of my money.

Hello Dainna,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and happy to hear that our members are happy with our products. We truly apologize about your experience a few months ago! If you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our member service team that is available 24/7.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I've been a JustFab member for about three years now and I'm part of the VIP special. I'm happy that I usually get what I ordered because sometimes I don't get the exact thing when I do order from websites. The selections from their style experts are good, though sometimes I don't go by what they chose. I have no issues in finding the items that I'm looking for. I purchased a shoe and some jewelry last month. Some type of jewelry tends to change, but, so far, JustFab's jewelry are fine. I have no issues with them aside from what happened a couple months ago where I made a purchase and they charged my card instead of charge with my credit. Other than that, I really like all of the shoes that I got from them. The quality of the shoes is nice.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Hello Melody,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

Returning a pair of boots was easy though the exchange hasn't arrived yet and get no response when asking for a tracking #. The other issue is that I was concerned about possibly mistakenly having two accounts set up. I've received no reply other than an automated one that was no help.

Timing of my purchase and skip a month came same time and I was unable to skip the month. Please send reminder to my e-mail on the skip a month feature. May have been charged for an additional purchase which I don't want to have happen again.

JustFab Company Profile