2. Shopping

JustFab

JustFab
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.14/5

JustFab is a leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience and a "First Style for $10" special. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices, and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95. The company has more than 15 million members worldwide and offers on-trend and high-quality styles for an affordable price.

Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month — VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the first and fifth of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want.

BOTTOM LINE

JustFab is a smart investment for those who want to keep up with fashion at a discount. Membership terms should be carefully considered, but JustFab can save you a ton of money on the latest trends.

PROS

• Special first-purchase discount
  • Free shipping for VIP members
  • Personalized style quiz
  • Discounts for VIP members

CONS

• Must pause to avoid monthly charge
  • Credits do not apply to sale items

Top JustFab Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

I really like JustFab. I order from them every few months when they drop the two for sales... I love shoes. I order probably six new pairs every season. I range from flats, to wedges, to boots, to heels, kinda run the gamut with it.

I like the styles JustFab has and their price. I became a member and I like that I could order what I want and it would come to my house. I don't have to worry about going outside. I purchased nice boots and some sandals from them. I love what I bought.

What is JustFab?

JustFab is a popular fashion subscription and fashion platform that offers styles at about 30% off retail price. The company provides a highly customized shopping experience with high-quality fashion. It also offers a handy style quiz to match you with your best JustFab options, and it provides a discount for all shoes for your first purchase.

How does JustFab work?

JustFab offers items for sale, but you need to become a VIP member to get the most from the experience. If you’re a member, the company sends you a personal boutique on the first day of the month that has curated items based on your style and preferences. VIP membership costs $39.95 a month, but that cost is credited to your monthly purchases.

VIP members also get special perks like free shipping and special discounts on JustFab’s affordable fashions.

How much is JustFab?

The JustFab VIP membership is $39.95 per monthly, but this membership cost is directly credited to you. You can use this credit to buy an on-trend piece of fashion from your personal boutique or save it for a future purchase.

You can avoid being charged by visiting your online boutique or your account options and selecting the “Skip this Month” option before the 5th of the month (when the subscription is charged). You can also shop JustFab even if you aren’t a member, although you won’t receive the same good deals without the VIP membership.

Many of JustFab’s items are $39.95, which is the cost of a VIP member’s monthly credit.

JustFab FAQ

Is JustFab worth it?
Justfab is a great option for fashion gurus who like to stay on top of style. The VIP membership is an affordable option to freshen up your wardrobe every month.
How much is the JustFab VIP membership?
The VIP membership is $39.95 per month, but that goes into your account as a direct credit to use on an item of your choice.
What are JustFab credits?
Your membership fee becomes a credit that you can use on an item each month.
Can you cancel JustFab after the first month?
Yes, you can cancel JustFab after only one month by calling or using their live chat feature.
Are JustFab shoes good quality?
JustFab’s shoes are great quality at a discounted price.

Is JustFab legit?

Treat yourself to a JustFab membership for quality items at a much lower cost, but be sure to read the terms and services before signing up. If you frequently shop for new clothing, shoes and accessories, JustFab gives you a convenient option to receive a monthly curated selection to expand your wardrobe. Any membership platform can be tricky, but JustFab is a great way to keep up on the trends.

JustFab Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: June 5, 2020

I found JustFab through Facebook. I ordered a couple of times through them such as boots, clothing, shoes. I have previous credits with them too. Ordering has been okay and the products are really good quality. It’s not like you would go and buy a $60 pair of jeans. It would last you a couple of years. It gets you through a couple of seasons if you wear them occasionally and don’t put them to heavy use. But the shoes, I’ve had no problems with.

JustFab is just like any other clothing place. The only benefit you have is you don’t have to leave your home if you don’t want to. And it's not really that hard looking for a style you like. They have a really good style selection of shoes. But they need more variety of flat shoes without heels. 90% of their shoes have got a heel. If I'm wanting casual comfort to go to the beach, I’m not wanting a wedge or a heel. Also, I don’t like that you pay your membership every month and sometimes it takes a little while to use your credit. You have to log in, log out, log in, log out just to get them to show up in your cart so you don’t have to pay $40 for something that you already paid like $60 into the JustFab credit.

Hi Erin,

We appreciate your feedback on our selections and the VIP program! We will be contacting you via email within 48 hours for assistance.

Cathy

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
    Original review: May 23, 2020

I've been seeing a lot of JustFab commercials and even on Facebook and Instagram. I like the variety of shoes and how you can kinda color and pick your style of shoes instead of them just randomly throwing shoes at you. You’ll get the email saying different things are on stock and I have different shoes on there. When you go into the site, you can easily type into the search margin and it'll pull up all different styles. So, that's easy. But if you go to your profile, you can say your size, the length and all the type of colors. They have different shoes and they're just for you, and I like that.

Sometimes, the style expert might pull a basic work shoe, which still works for me because I need work shoes too or they might throw a random shoe in there that might catch my eye that might not be a part of my style. I noticed that a lot of JustFab's boots don't come in wide calves, which is gonna be an issue with me because I like knee boots or thigh boots. If they don't come in wide calves, it's not gonna work for me because I have wide calves. So, I just returned three pair of boots because the fit just didn't work right. Their approach was fine. We went ahead and called customer service about doing the return. The gentleman tried to help me find a new boot. I had to explain to him multiple times what was going on because he wasn't listening at first. But that was really the only issue that I had, I need them to pay attention to what I'm saying.

Hello Al-jamice,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

Shoes is one of my favorite things to get from JustFab. I love the fact that when you first start to order from them, you can do a buy one, get one free. That was such an attention grabber for me. So, I started and the next thing I know, I'm ordering for myself and shoes are coming in, and I love having all the stuff coming in. I know I have about close to 150-pair now. And that's a combination of shoes, boots, booties and sandals. I really love all of JustFab's fashion stuff and the styles. It has become my go-to for everything. I'm an everywhere girl. I do vintage, I do regular, I do whatever is current. I have coats, jackets and suit jacket tops. And I always get compliments on the things I wear. I work at a nursing home and I'm not required to wear a uniform, but I like to dress up. One lady told me, "You know, you've inspired me to wear jackets with skirts like suits with the wraparound scarves and things like that."

I know I have at least seven coats. And whenever they come out with the leather-looking jackets, I'm always on it. My last order from them was the window pane trousers and I did the plaid rogue coat too because they look alike. I'm a 3X and I like to order their jackets larger because you wear things under it and I don't want it too tight. So far, I've not had any issues with the quality of anything I purchased from them. Nothing has gone down, unless it's from a regular wear and tear. I still have stuff that I've ordered four years ago, and I end up giving a lot of it to my family. There are jackets I have been wanting to get and will be getting. I've just gotta figure out where I’m gonna hang them. There's the leopard coat that just came out, it's like a leopard carpet, three-quarter. I'm definitely getting that.

I've got 3,400 points now and I love using my points when I can and I try to use them as I can. I'm an elite member now, so that tells you that I buy a lot. I've also bought from ShoeDazzle Kids and Fabletics, which I have given as gifts. I get so excited when a box comes to my house. When I first was a member, they sold accessories. I had a suitcase from them and I still have the accessories case up under my bed. I have some treasures in that, so I've kept that. I haven't bought much jewelry, but I have gotten some nice statement pieces and hats. Some of their hats are nice, but mostly, the shoes, the boots and the clothes.

I've shared JustFab a lot and people have heard of it and they said, "Oh, I was afraid to get it because I don't wanna commit." I'm said, "You know, you can cancel anytime. I just didn't cancel because I knew the sales were coming. And besides, you can always opt out by the 5th of the month and there's no penalty. So, just go ahead and dive right in." I highly recommend JustFab because they really do keep up with style and I like the convenience of having the stuff come to my house. I'm a shopper, but I do enjoy buying from them, especially when they have the big sales. I just go crazy. For me, it's better to get JustFab items from my phone than on my my laptop because I'm already signed in.

Hello Murvell,

JustFab promise to serve you with excellent member service and high-quality FAB items! Every day we look forward to meeting our members' expectations. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience! Thanks a lot!

XO,

Ivy

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

My niece recommended JustFab to me. I'm a color person so I like the different colors that they have. I also like how they have creative pieces and things you just don't find in the store. Their price is great too. So, this allows me to get a variety since I like to add a little flash. I really love their items because they do the profile and so they recommend a lot of stuff. They're normally spot-on and then I can go from there and find other stuff. However, when I'm trying to order online, sometimes I can't find my credit. I have two accounts, maybe that's where the confusion is. So, I normally call in and they do the order for me. When I've called in, they've been very accommodating. Sometimes I find I got credits I didn't even know I had. I've had some good sales in the clothes but they're a little hit or miss. I'm thinking I can get a medium, but when I get it, it doesn't fit. Sometimes, if I get a large, it's too big.

Some of the selection given by the style expert are really good. I don't normally buy flats but I can understand them putting it in there as an option because I do buy a lot of variety. They also gave me the option to have the selection redone of I didn't choose something. They give you the option to revamp or do the questionnaire again because styles change over the years, and I've had this account for five years.

The quality of their shoes has been fine. So far, my favorite purchase from them was my boots and I love it. I ordered my daughter some booties too and they were really cute. They were a little uncomfortable only because of how she's on her feet for a long period of time, but we're gonna fix that. Also, the pump I ordered were a little too narrow for my foot. I cannot wear them, but my daughter can, so I gave them to her. I can wear their sandals though. I also had a boot where the heel feels loose when I got it. But that was only one shoe like that out of the 30 pairs of shoes I got because when I find a boot, I buy three at a time, all the colors. I wait for the sale. And they've had a lot more sales this year, which I appreciate.

Hello Sharon,

We would like to sincerely thank you for notifying us about your experience with JustFab. In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

Ivy

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

I like shoes and I genuinely love every pair of shoes I’ve gotten from JustFab. When I have extra money, I usually go ahead and order something from them, then I try to use my points to get clothes or something else. Sometimes, the quality is really nice. Sometimes it’s shoddy. The sizing can be a little rough too. It goes for both their shoes and clothes, but mostly with clothes. With the shoes, I absolutely love the pair of sandals that I recently got from them. It’s one of those pairs that have that little jewels on them, almost like an ankle bracelet. I bought them in brown, and then I bought them again in pink. For some reason, with the brown ones, the strap that goes across the top to connect it from top to the bottom where the toe part is, the toe part is really narrow, and that strap is too long. So, it bulges up on the shoe and it’s looking very weird. I’ve had them for a while before I started wearing them so I can’t exactly send them back now. But I still wear them.

I like JustFab's jewelry too. I’ve gotten two or three pairs of earrings. A cuff I purchased broke within the two weeks of me having it. I didn’t really pay for it because I used my points and I got a good wear out of it so it was okay. There’s not much to expect from custom jewelry anyways. I’m always telling people to go look at JustFab's website. I’ve been with them for a few years now and so far, everything has been going fine with them. I just haven’t been able to get shoes lately because my son just got diagnosed with a very rare anxiety disorder. I have to make sure that I can afford to pick up his medications so I went ahead and skipped for a few months.

Hello Brittny,

We’re sorry your item was not what you expected. This is not how we do business in JustFab. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Ivy

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

So far, I've had good experiences with JustFab. I've been with them for three years now and I'm a gold member. With the order I submitted in July though, there were some shipment issues. Also, when they say that what I'm buying are wide calf boots, they really aren't. They could be wide calf boots for someone who is a size ten but not for someone who is a 15 plus or 14 plus. The items I've gotten have been of good quality except for some of the clothes. So, I just stick to shoes.

Hello Shumira,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

JustFab doesn’t usually have a lot of clothes my size or I don’t see a lot of variety. But with shoes, I usually seem to find something that I like. The items that the stylist selects are not always stuff that I like but I don’t really make sure everything is updated. I don't always use the site like I could. I like it that JustFab saves the cart because sometimes I see stuff that I like and I put it in there. When there are sales, it already has it, then I’ll look. Because I’ll see it says things are on sale, but then I'll go in and the prices are not as low as I want. But the item ends up in the cart and I’m shocked at how low priced stuff is and that's what makes me want to buy them. JustFab has good deals though I find it a little confusing sometimes. But I would totally recommend it. I was talking at work the other day about eight pairs of shoes that I bought for $10 each.

Hello Sarah,

Thanks for the awesome feedback about our products and awesome deals! Your comments regarding adding more styles on our website will help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Daniel

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

My most recent purchase with JustFab was four pairs of shoes - two pairs of wedges, a heel sandal, and a wedge sneaker. They've all been pretty good quality-wise. There's only been an issue here and there, but nothing major. I've returned one item once because of a fit issue and the process was easy. I like the different variety that comes out each month. It kinda gives me something that I wouldn't necessarily take the time to shop for so it's kind of nice that it's all in one spot. Shipping is usually not bad. It's generally within a week or so.

Hello Hannah,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members. Your comments regarding our shipping time frame will help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Daniel

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

The first time I started up with JustFab was 'cause there was a two-for-one deal. Finding the items I'm looking for is easy and shipping has always been fine but lately, I've had some issues with JustFab's website. I've been trying to add something to my cart and when I hit checkout, the website says it's loading and then nothing ever happens. I've also had a problem with trying to find customer service information on the website. I've had problems connecting with their live chat. It's not as customer friendly as others. I do a lot of online shopping and I have for a long time. With most places, you click on live chat and a live chat pops open. With JustFab's live chat, you fill out a form and someone gets with you which is not quite the same.

But I've had a pretty good run with them. I end up getting a couple things every year and it kinda depends on what I'm looking for. I don't think that I've ever experienced any real problems with it. One time, I got some shoes and I couldn't exchange them for a bigger size 'cause that style was out of stock. I just decided to sell them on my own.

Hello Melodi,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome any feedback to help us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any concerns you had. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

The prices are good, the sales are good, and the quality is good too. The returns are quick. I mostly shop for purses than I do shoes there and the order process is fine. The reason why I stopped shopping for shoes is a lot of the shoes, you can’t wear them for a long period of time. Maybe an hour or two and they really start to hurt my feet. I wear shoes every day, so I'm kinda used to it. Maybe the insole of the shoe needs to be changed.

Hello Jovan,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members. Your comments regarding our products will help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

JustFab Company Information