Consumer Reviews

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for you awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members. Should you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to contact one of our Fashion Consultants at 866-337-0906.

Best regards,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: March 2, 2016

My favorite about being a JustFab member is that the money is auto-drafted and it’s just waiting for me to use it. It rolls over. I've been a member for five months and it's been convenient and affordable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

With JustFab, I'm always satisfied. It's very easy finding an item plus the selections are okay. The first one I did, I didn't like the selection that much, but then when I went in and changed some of my options, I got better stuff. And I like that JustFab could just debit my card every month and then when I'm ready to shop I just go shopping and I don't have to worry about it. They always have really good sales. My last purchase was about three weeks ago where I bought some boots and they're very good quality. My favorite is a pair of maroon boots! I do a lot of the clearance items with the free shipping, and that's nice!

Hello Guetthina,

Wow, thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put in to make sure we provide best quality products and services!

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

The items the style experts suggest appeal to me. Bought a pair of sneakers last September. At JustFab I find the style that I want. I like the VIP perks where I get points when I purchase something. Excellent experience overall.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Hello Hayley,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member service will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

I have been trying to get my refund of $39.99 since 10/7 now, everything I contact them I get an excuse as to why I haven't gotten my refund. They took my money and NO product was received... essentially they stole my money! I have cancelled my membership to ensure that this doesn't happen again. I have no idea how I can actually receive my refund... they no longer have a BBB acct so I cannot file a complaint with them. I have a case # for my refund and all of the details from each time I have spoken to someone over their live chat (snapshots are a godsend in cases like this)! Any advice on how to get my money back is welcome!

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re happy that you’ve had a great experience with us!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

I had an issue when I moved and didn't change my address on my account in time for my shoes to be sent to my new address, so the shoes I ordered got sent to my old address and I didn't receive them. I called Customer Service to let them know about this matter and they were kind enough to just go ahead and send me a whole new shipment of the shoes I ordered to my new address, without any questions or issues. That was amazing. They made it so easy and I was very grateful for that because they could have not done that. I don't even know if the shoes that were sent to my old address were received by whoever lived there now or if these got sent back to them.

So far it's been a great experience with JustFab. I'm always recommending them. I've been a member for over a year and plan on being their lifelong customer. I got my very first special offer which was a buy one, get one free or percentage off. I haven't used any of my points yet, but I like that offer because I can get clearance items and more than one thing that are worth $40 and I don't have to just get shoes.

I like all the different things, not just shoes, that I can get on the site and it's super easy to find the item that I'm looking for. Their style experts do a great job. I love all my purchases and I get so many compliments on my shoes all the time. Last month I skipped from buying anything, so my last purchase was in the month before and I had a couple of credits, so I got five pairs of shoes, consisting of flats and sneaker wedges. The quality of the items that I got is very good. On one of the flats, one of the rhinestones was starting to come off, but that's just normal and doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the shoe. It was just the placement, where it was, easy fix also so not a big deal.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

I have several issues with JustFab as a company. I dislike that they don't offer refunds on credits if you forget to skip a month, and then your credits are limited. For example, I am unable to use my credits along with sale prices which is ridiculous to me. I have already given my money to the company. Now to be told I have to give more money to receive the sale price is absurd. If I have paid $80 in credit I should be allowed to use those $80 however I please, instead of it being 1 item per credit. Lastly, the cancellation process is overly complicated. Unlike other subscription websites that allow you to cancel your membership easily online, JustFab requires you to contact the company over the phone or through a 'live chat' now. I often find styles I am interested in sell out quickly. So far I have only purchased one item from them. Overall I do not think the membership is worth it.

Hello Amber,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

I heard about a JustFab sale so I went online and started buying from them. I like their special offers and their free shipping. I have been a member for about two years now. However, I never really paid attention to their style expert selections and I like what I like and I don’t want anyone picking anything out for me so I just go straight shopping. My last purchase was about three months ago when I bought two booties and a pair of loafers. I love the booties but I haven’t worn the loafers yet. So far, I haven’t had a problem with any of the shoes I bought.

Hello Mary,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! If you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our member service team available 24/7 at 1-866-337-0906.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

I've been a member with JustFab for less than a month. Originally, the price was why I purchased from them. I was getting a good deal, and I like good deals like everybody else. It wasn't difficult at all to find the item or style that I was looking for. Moreover, the selections that were given to me by my style expert were pretty cool and nice. The quality of the items I got are in the middle -- not bad, not great. I availed of a special offer wherein the customer gets two things and a certain amount. However, I ordered a pocketbook and didn't realize that it was huge, so I returned it. But I'll order again from them if they've got any good coupons.

I ordered shoes on Thursday 11/24. These shoes were on sale and for the shoes plus shipping, my order came to less than $15. My friend informed me that JustFab charges your card every month to have an account. So I started a chat with Alfred and asked him to cancel my account. Once he told me that I would NOT receive my shoes, I said "Okay, I will wait for my shoes to come first" and his response was "I already cancelled your account". WITHOUT my permission, after I told him not to cancel my order, he cancelled my account.

I got on the phone with a representative and was told that since Alfred decided to cancel the order, they would have to recharge my card. I said that is unacceptable, and she said, "Well, we can wait until the money is refunded and charge your card again." I told them to never charge my card ever again and that I will NEVER do business with such a shady company. They were VERY quick to cancel my order, probably because I got the shoes for so cheap. Even after I expressed my concern for still getting my shoes. I am so upset, I cannot even put it into words. I wanted to receive those shoes, yet Alfred canceled my account AFTER I told him not to. I refuse to start a new account with JustFab ever again.

I have been a customer with JustFab for quite some time. I recently went to shop their 50% off sale since I had credits that I have been paying for. However I was not able to use my credits for my purchase. I either had to use my credit at full price or spend more money at the discounted price. Waste of my time and money... I was highly disappointed and will be cancelling my account.

Hello Zach,

We are happy to hear you love our stylish products. We are sorry to hear you were not pleased with our services. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a member of member services will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

We like the shoes of JustFab and it was very easy to search for an item. However, I didn't like that they charged me $39.95 when I didn't buy so I cancelled and I am no longer a member. I will recommend them for their nice shoes but not for their $39.95 charge.

Hello Rushell,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members. Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

JustFab has nice shoes and it was easy to find items I was looking for on the website. The price is right and I was able to avail of 50% off on the Black Friday sale. They style expert gives good selection but the only problem is items in my size runs out quicker. Other than that, the items have good quality.

Hello Melissa,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

I am at a total loss as to how they can have such a high rating. So I go to this site looking for boots for winter. They won't let me look at anything without signing up VIP. Ok fine, whatever. I figure at the most it would cost $10 a month. So I order my pair of boots, and THEN it tells me that it's signed me up for a $40 a month recurring payment through my payment method after the fact. For a clothing store, they are a bunch of **. If you want to sell, you don't force anyone into anything. And the member services? What a joke. I'm STILL waiting to talk to someone and it's been 45 minutes and counting. I've stopped everything through PayPal. Now I just want my account closed. But I expect my boots as according to PayPal I already paid for them.

You know why they don't have a review section on Facebook? Because they know it would be filled with negative reviews. Then I get told over email that they have a VIP skipping option that you have to use so you don't get charged. I have to remember to do it by the 6th each month or they will charge me for the VIP. Skipping option, what a joke, I should not have to skip anything. I should not have been forced to be part of the VIP thing in the first place. It should always be totally optional and you should have to enroll after the fact with ALL terms and conditions revealed BEFORE enrolling. That's how moral people do it. Because if I forget to skip, then you will charge me. That's called slime ball tactics.

I'm still waiting to talk to one of your members in the chat and it's been 45 minutes and counting. Why do I have to wait on them to have my account cancelled and I can't just cancel my account myself like in every other legitimate online business in the world? Is it that they are hoping I'd give up so they can continue to charge me? Gee, I wonder. They've already been blocked through PayPal and I will be keeping any of this correspondence including the chat (If I ever get through) so I have a record in case they decide to do anything stupid.

I am so angry they were trying to force me into something it isn't even funny. I couldn't cancel my account, and I couldn't cancel an order, I have to contact them and wait forever to get a response. The agent through email finally cancelled my account with them without me ever being able to speak to an agent through chat. Never ever again. I will go to REAL companies that aren't such slime balls like Victoria's Secret and Lane Bryant. I will never ever use these guys again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I really liked the selection JustFab had when I first saw what matches I could get. That's what made me decide to try the company out then I kept on going with it. However, the issue I'm currently having with them is every time I try and check out on my computer, the site does not let me see my account and doesn't want me to do anything with it. I have been calling for months trying to get it fixed and they said there's nothing to do about it. They should have better technical support online in fixing that issue. Apart from that, the quality of the items is usually good. I like that they have really affordable things which are usually very in style and in season.

Hellol Sharon,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

I purchased tops from JustFab. They were extremely huge so I sent them back which was pretty easy to do. But I don’t know if I'm going to continue using their website. They still don't have a particular pair of boots that I was looking for, and it's on the internet. I don't know if they're going to get them back.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been a JustFab member for about two months and I like the special offers. In fact, I just took advantage of one where it was $20 for the shoes. But style changes. And I changed and I was just looking for a different color. But a couple of days ago, I bought four pairs of shoes. I wanted to see how they looked. One thing I'm not too fond of is that the shoes are cheaply made. But I don't mind it so much because I don't wear boots all the time. But they've still got to at least make it through the season. I'm hoping that my favorite purchase from JustFab would be one of these pairs of shoes that I just ordered. With the first pair of shoes I got, the calves were too big, so they didn't look right, and I gave them away.

Hello Ardell,

Thanks for sharing your amazing feedback with us! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

Things have been great with JustFab. I like their shoes and the ease of shopping. I bought a couple of sweaters a month ago and so far, so good. But my favorite purchase from them would be a pair of boots.

Hello William,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

I had contacted them because I bought a pair of boots for 10.00 and on checkout they snuck in there the VIP membership. Not knowing that I was going to be charged 39.99 the next month, or I would have never even bought the boots. I contacted them and they said it was not their problem, that I agreed upon check out. Well I was misled, I was tricked, and deceived. I don't want these boots, they can have them back and I don't want their membership.

Hello Holly,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A member of member services will contact you shortly.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

I am extremely upset with JustFab. I ordered some boots from them in October which took an abnormally long time to arrive. There was no explanation as to why and no information about how to find out where my order was or when it might arrive. They then charged an extra £35 to my debit card in November without my knowledge.

Eventually I found an email in my junk folder saying that I had to respond by 5th November or they would just take the money. For nothing. It's just a random 'membership fee'. As it had gone to junk mail, I never saw it. This is a disgusting, dishonest way to do business. At no point when I originally ordered from them was I given any warning about a 'membership fee'. It was the same process as any normal online purchase (except of course, that the boots didn't arrive for ages and I was given no explanation for this). I'm currently pursuing a refund but have already been warned that JustFab are experiencing a high volume of emails and calls (I wonder why?!) and that they won't be getting back to me any time soon. In short: DO NOT BUY FROM JUSTFAB!

Hello Lerry,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Received my quinta boots today in Grey. Very happy with my order, lovely boots, and same as with the picture. I gave just 4 stars coz this order was sent back to JustFab because of incomplete address and didn't get any email. After following up my order, that was the time I learned that it was sent back. Had to wait for reshipment. But, it's worth the wait.

Hello Sarah,

We are happy to hear you are happy with our services. We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with one of the items you seen on our site. All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

I've been a JustFab member since September. I like their special offers. They are cool. However, the shoes that I saw online doesn't match with what I saw in the Facebook advertisement but their options were good. It was real easy to find what I was looking for. Their website was very easy to navigate, very visually clear and it’s great.

Hello Amber,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

I saw JustFab on Facebook and I wanted a pair of boots. I'm a member with JustFab for a month now and I ordered the boots where I used the first payer’s $10. They had a little problem with the shipping but that was no big deal and I love and enjoy the boots that I got.

Hello Brook-Lyne,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent experience with JustFab. Our helpful member services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2016

This was my first time shopping on Justfab. It's not letting me sign into my account for some reason but I bought two pairs of boots on first time shopping special and got overcharged. My friends say you guys are super good at helping out. Can you please help me fix this? Thank you!!

Hello Susan,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A member of member service will contact you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2016

I like the boots I bought but they don't fit around my calf very well. I didn't quite put together that I'd be charged monthly when I signed up (my fault I'm sure) but I don't really like the way that works so I'll probably be canceling.

Hello Andrea,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

I had a good experience! Ordering, tracking and receiving my shoes were easy and they look great. I like that there was a large selection of shoes to choose from and I found a handbag to go with my shoes.

Hello Shreeraksha,

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

I had ordered a boots from Justfab on October. And I was automatically made as a VIP member and this month (Nov 2016) the amount of 39.95 Euros is deducted from my account for VIP membership which I was not aware of. So I tried requesting the customer care of Justfab.de to refund the amount deducted, but the response I got was refund is not possible according AGB's... And they are forcing me to shop from Justfab for 39.95 which am not at all interested. So I request for refund and I don't want to shop anything anymore from Justfab.de.

Hello Nina,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

The reason I gave such a low rating, is that actually the day I received my boots they each had a scuff on them. I went through your online and submitted a product review and offered to send in photos and all that – but actually never heard back. The scuffs aren't big enough to send the shoes back, so I just did the product review. I will continue ordering, but it would be great to reply to customer reviews. Thank you!

Hello Holli,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

I was so impressed with my first order! I wasn't sure what to expect quality wise and size wise but my boots came in perfect sizing and amazing quality! The quality vs. the pricing at JustFab is something you can't beat when shopping in your local mall. I can't wait to purchase more boots!

Hello Miesha,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

I started using the products of JustFab when I started doing ShoeDazzle as well. And I have a former co-worker that works for the company. I’ve always had it and never really used it and she was raving about it. I got back in it and I’ve been very satisfied. I got a box by JustFab and it was not the best experience for me. They’re getting a stylist to hand select stuff and I like some of the styles but I felt some of the quality was a little cheaply made for the $20 price range. The prices of the clothing were a little high for the subscription. But other than that, I’m very happy with my purchases. I’ve skipped the last couple of months and it’s because some of the looks are a little gaudy for me and sometimes it’s not my style. Sometimes JustFab also got it spot on but I just couldn't afford it.

Hello Sharon,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

Purse arrived as promised. It's a little smaller than I had hoped, even though I measured it with the details on the site. I will still use it as it is really cute and I have already had a couple of comments on it. Gave the site address to those who asked.

JustFab Company Profile