Consumer Reviews

10%
  • 2 stars37
  • 1 stars91
    11%

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for you awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members. Should you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to contact one of our Fashion Consultants at 866-337-0906.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: March 2, 2016

My favorite about being a JustFab member is that the money is auto-drafted and it’s just waiting for me to use it. It rolls over. I've been a member for five months and it's been convenient and affordable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve been a member of JustFab for 2 years now and they’re amazing. My favorite thing about them are the perks and discounts. Their selection majority of the time and the overall quality of the products are good. I get the items really quickly. I have no complaints and would recommend them to a friend. It’s awesome.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It,s very easy to find what I'm looking for in JustFab. As a member, I like it when there are sales. That's really great. In fact, I have taken advantage of Memorial Day sale wherein I got shoes and another sale earlier in the year. I also like their new items that come out every month. Their style expert selection seem to be general. My last purchase was a month ago and I got two pairs of heels that I was going to use for a wedding. They're good and they have good quality. My favorite purchase was a pair of loafers that I really liked that I wore to school every day this year. JustFab is really great and it's a service I'll continue using.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I looked at JustFab's website and saw things that I liked. I like the pair of flip-flops that I bought. I also bought a dress and a purse two months ago. I didn’t wear the dress yet, but I have worn the purse, and it seemed to come unraveled.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

JustFab sounded like a great deal. I've been a member for about a month and like all the perks and deals such as the summer sale where it was $5 and up for their sandals. Their expert selections were also a good choice. I only wish that there was more variety for the short period of time. Other sites have pages of shoes while JustFab only have a page or so and then would change. Other than that, the quality seemed good. I ordered two pairs of shoes, but had to return one because the size didn’t fit me. I love the smaller wedges that I got from them, though.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Having had a conversation with one of your customer service employees it came to light that I had not signed up to your £35 VIP membership yet I was charged £35 twice one the 7th July after having ordered some shoes. The employee I spoke to said she could only see one payment of £35 and kindly, she reimbursed my account as recommended by her colleague. However, the employee indicated that I should get evidence of the two payments of £35 which I did not sign up for. I only have one pair of shoes - which I must say are lovely. Very frustrated at this point and would appreciate a response as your employee informed me that the extra £35 which she could not see must be reimbursed as she cannot see that there are two payments and there definitely shouldn't have even been one! £70!!! I have all the evidence required from my bank account. Please could you help me with this?!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

JustFab had really cute shoes and bags that I wanted to buy. It was very easy finding what I wanted especially for shoes as they have different styles. It's the same for bags too and they have styles like the cross body and totes. The website is very easy to navigate and I love the stuff that they have there. I've been for a couple of years and like that they send me the personalized styles and recommendations every month. There's also the option to skip the month so I don't have to pay every month. I bought two bags and some sneakers that were really nice. There's also this one bag that had lots of pockets and different compartments. It's really cute. The products have great quality and I haven't had any bad experiences with things falling apart and they last long too. I hope they keep coming out with really cute stuff.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

JustFab has good deals at a good price. It was really easy finding the style I wanted and I like their selections a lot. I am able to find new styles that typically I wouldn't even think to look for and they're awesome. The first pair that I ordered was the $9.95, and I did take advantage of that special offer though I haven't ordered since but I've been still looking. The quality of the items is really good for the price. I would recommend them. It's definitely worth it.

I love the idea of this company, cute and cheap shoes that you try to budget in to do a little something for yourself. The shoes are obviously not a high quality but who cares when a pair of boots only cost you $30. My issue is with their customer service. I have had to contact them twice regarding shipping issues. This last time was the final straw and they lost a customer.

Yesterday I found out there are some issues with my pregnancy so I am going to Chicago to see a specialist. As I will be out of state when my package arrives, I contacted FedEx to get it rerouted. They informed me for security purposes only the sender can reroute the package. Once I contacted JustFab, they basically told me they can't make a quick phone call to help me out. Definitely makes you feel like an appreciated customer during a time of hardship. I am cancelling my account as soon as I use up my credits. They're not getting a dime extra out of me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My friend was purchasing from JustFab so I decided to do it with her. Finding the styles I'm looking for among their selection was not hard at all and the selections given by the style expert were really good. I've been a member for a couple of months and I like that it's really cheap. I also like the two-shoe deal that they do where it's cheaper if you buy two. I took advantage of their VIP perks too. I bought black sandals last time and they're my favorite purchase. They're good and are going to last me a long time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

JustFab seemed to have really cute shoes so I gave them a try. I've been with them for about three years now and I like the fact that it's only $39.95. I look around until I see something I like and purchase it. It's not a difficult process at all. So far, their expert selections have been good. They're everything I've personally been looking for and they appeal to me for the most part. A month ago, I bought a bag and two shoes, and they're really good quality-wise. I love the everyday handbag I got too. Keep up the great work.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

In the beginning, I liked everything with JustFab. But now I was thinking about getting rid of it I had an issue with them and I don’t think that they dealt with it very nicely. I had bought a huge order, like six pairs of shoes, but there was something wrong with the website. It kept ticking me off. So I had to do two separate purchases within a minute of each other. And I didn’t like something from both orders, even though they were separate.

So I went to return them thinking that I’m doing the right. I didn’t even wear them outside. I tried them on, didn’t like them, threw what I didn’t like in a box with the return label. And they only refunded me for one pair of shoes. Then when I called, they said that because it was two separate orders, I had to do it separately. And I had to fight to get a refund. What I didn’t even know was that when you get a refund, there is an almost $6 restocking fee, which I think is so absurd. And so I had to fight in the middle of my work day for the refund, and thank goodness I got it. They called it complimentary and if it ever happened again, they couldn’t refund me. Every single pair of shoes or item has to have its own box, its own return label.

In terms of quality some things are better than others. The sandals, I really like. The high heels, I’m iffy about. I bought a pair of sneakers which I thought would be nicer. But I didn’t feel like they were made the same. Like the left one fits different than the right one. But I almost feel like I’m stuck with them because I don’t want to return them just to pay for them to restock it. I would not recommend JustFab to people because of the hassle. People shop online for convenience. And to me, it’s far from convenient. Every time that I go on, the website’s not working. And it takes forever and the page doesn’t load. And then with returning or exchanges, it’s just not convenient.

Hi Kierra,

Thanks for your comments! As a VIP member, you receive a $39.95 credit to use each month. If you don't find anything you love, you can skip by the 5th of the month so you aren't charged. However, if you don't skip in time, you can still apply that credit toward another purchase! We hope you find what you are looking for.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: July 17, 2016

I've seen the JustFab commercial and their shoes were cute. I went online and found that they had a lot of nice shoes. It was really easy to find the items that I was looking for. Their style experts regularly suggest items that appeal to me and the shoes came really quickly. My first order was a pair of gladiator sandals and was originally priced at $40 or $50 and I got them for $15. But after I paid, I saw on my checking account that they took another $39.95. Other than that, the quality of the shoes is perfect.

Hi Trennae,

Thanks for the great feedback! We're so glad you've been satisfied with your recent purchases! Thanks for continuing to come back to JustFab first when you need shoes!

JustFab Member Services

Original review: July 16, 2016

I saw one pair of shoes from JustFab that I wanted and I liked how they felt so I kept buying from them. I love the selections every month. My last purchase was a pair of blue strappy pumps and a pair of red pumps. They last and they don’t break. They're easy to maintain and to get fixed if needed. When my membership goes through a couple of times, they always tell me that I have three credits. So I’ve gotten four pairs of shoes for free because I pay my membership. Overall, it's been a great experience. Any time I need shoes, I always go to them first.

Hi Jamie,

We're so glad you are happy with your recent purchases! Remember, you can always skip a month or use credits later on when you find something else you love!

JustFab Member Services

Original review: July 15, 2016

I like JustFab's prices on their shoes. I also like their selections and I enjoy everything I got from them. The first shipment I did was a buy-one-get-one. Then I recently bought six pairs of shoes and the quality is very good. The only thing is I forgot to skip my last shipment and I was charged, but I understand that it’s my fault. I might be discontinuing the VIP membership that I have since it’s a little pricey for me if I forget to skip a shipment.

Hi Anh,

We are happy you were able to find what you were looking for, but we are sorry to see you go. Is there something we could have done better to keep you as a valued member?

JustFab Member Services

Original review: July 14, 2016

I needed a specific pair of shoes, in a certain color, and I bought it from JustFab. It was good. I got what I paid for. Though I don't use them anymore, my buying experience was straightforward.

Hi Shanique,

Thank you for being a valued member for the past 6 months. Please let us know what we can do to provide better products so that you wouldn't have to skip. We hope you continue to shop with us!

Original review: July 13, 2016

My friend on Facebook was posting about JustFab and I became a member 6 months ago, although I've been skipping months for the past three months. Finding an item or style is not too difficult and my favorite purchase so far is a pair of pants. Overall, it's a good experience and easy to use.

Hi Savannah,

We are so sorry you had to go through this inconvenience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. One of our customer service representatives will be in touch with you to come to a resolution.

Original review: July 13, 2016

I am very dissatisfied with JustFab and its sister company ShoeDazzle. I purchased a pair of shoes on each of these websites when I was in high school not reading the fine print that states that it will automatically withdraw $40 from your account each month. I had no idea that I was being charged this amount each month for 3 years. The company will say that they sent emails stating this was going on; however, I never read any of the emails from this company because they send multiple promotion messages a day. I have lost over $1,500 to JustFab and its sister company ShoeDazzle (from the same issue). Being a young girl that works for every penny that is a huge price that this company has caused me. I have absolutely nothing to show for all of that money. I talked to customer service, and they told me that since the "credits" expire, I would have to search through all of those emails to find an e-gift card which doesn't count for much.

I just believe in doing the right thing. The least they could do is give me a call or send a letter in the mail checking on me since they were taking out money and never having to send a single product to me. I wanted to write this email to inform everyone to make sure that you are not paying for the VIP being taken out automatically. JustFab and ShoeDazzle are very shady in the way they are making money from people.

Hi Claudia,

Thank your mom for us for referring you! We're glad you were able to find exactly what you were looking for. We look forward to continuing to serve you!

JustFab Member Services

Original review: July 12, 2016

JustFab is a great idea and my mom told be about them. I've only ordered once and I loved it. They had the style which was very easy to find among their selection. I got two pairs of shoes which were really inexpensive. And the quality is nice and decent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been a member of JustFab for a year and a half. It's convenient for me to shop online. I like the different styles and it's fairly easy to find the item that I was looking for. My style expert has given me pretty good selections and I've availed of their special offers, like the two for one. I made my latest purchase, a pair of heeled sandals, about two to three weeks ago. So far my favorite purchase is a suede purse. It's like a book bag that's Native American-looking. I wish that the JustFab's warranty is a little bit longer. I had one incident where my heels broke and that was pretty sad as it was my first time wearing the shoes. It was out of the 30 day period so I wasn’t able to do anything about it.

Hi Amy,

Thanks for the great feedback! We're always looking for ways to improve our products and services. We'll pass along your comments!

JustFab Member Services

Original review: July 8, 2016

I was looking at the items that JustFab had and they were nice. So I've been a member for almost a year and I love them. I shop with them quite often and haven't had any real disappointments with them. So far, all of the stuff that they've sent has looked good. I've had problems with two bags kind of unraveling a little bit but nothing major. Maybe it could've been because of something I was putting in them. I also like the discounts they offer and have taken advantage of the buy one and get one half off. My last purchase was a pair of yellow big tie-up wedges and the wedge gym shoes.

I've been pleased with JustFab and have recommended them. However, this month I wanted to skip but they had already billed me. I wish they had a thing where they could prompt that they're about to deduct money out of my account to let me know. They don't do that and I know they have it where they give until the 5th to say "not this time or skip a month", which is great, but sometimes I tend to forget that. A prompt would be helpful.

Hi Crystal,

Wow, thanks for the awesome feedback! Your comments are greatly appreciated. It's so nice to hear that our valued members really love our products and get such good use out of them!

JustFab Member Services

Original review: July 7, 2016

I've been a member of JustFab for four and a half years. They have cute pump styles. They also give people good pricing if they're a member and they have annual sales that I utilize heavily. I like the additional savings. I also was a new mom and was thinking that I'm not gonna be able to go shoe shopping for real ever again, so it was an easy way to find cute shoes and to have them. I typically look through and see what's cute and what happens to be on sale. If I like it, then I purchase it. The selections given by their experts are normally okay and sometimes the things that they send are super cute and I'll go on there and look and see if there's anything else I want.

The overall quality of the things that I received was pretty good. I've worn fairly often the first shoes that I bought from them four years ago and other than just replacing that little black part on the heel, they’ve been great. I haven't had any problems with them. My two favorites are some really cute pumps that have this bow on the backs that got little studs in it. Those are in red and gray, and I wear them constantly. And then some flat boots for wintertime that are tough black really nice leather.

Hi Skyla,

We are so sorry we haven't lived up to your expectations. I will have someone from our customer service team reach out to you to resolve your account issue.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: July 6, 2016

I looked online at JustFab and saw a pair of shoes that I liked. However, I've been pretty unhappy with JustFab lately. There's been a couple of months that I know I've skipped and they still charged me. I've tried to cancel and it's still not canceled.

Hi Liz,

Thanks for being a valued customer of JustFab for a couple years now! We're so glad you are able to take advantage of the VIP points and find just what you're looking for! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: July 5, 2016

I like JustFab's products. I've been with them for a couple of years and I like that the styles change a lot and that it’s pretty easy to find what I'm looking for. I've been able to take advantage of the VIP points, too. The selections are pretty good, and usually, there are things that I like. My favorite purchase was a pair of boots and I also got some sandals this spring.

Hi Elsie,

We're sorry our product didn't meet your expectations. You can always take advantage of our return or exchange feature if your shoes don't fit the way you want. We hope you continue to shop with us and find something that fits your needs!

JustFab Member Services

Original review: July 4, 2016

I decided to purchase some shoes from JustFab and it was easy looking for styles there. Usually, my shoes would have been $39.95 but I purchased them for $9.99 which was a pretty deal. However, the shoe ran a little bit smaller to size. I usually get the same size but those shoes were tight around the toe. My only concern was how to return them if I didn’t want to exchange them for a bigger size as I felt if I went a size up, it wouldn’t fit the same. That was my only purchase so far. I've been a JustFab member for about a month now and I like the easy access and the email that lets me know when they have new items.

Hi Ashley,

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We aim to please our customers with great quality items at affordable prices.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: July 3, 2016

JustFab is good. I like that they have a personalized boutique. They have great selections, too. I bought a dress and some heels 2 months ago and the quality is good.

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for the great feedback! We look forward to continuing to provide great styles for great prices!

JustFab Member Services

Original review: July 2, 2016

I've been a member of JustFab not too long ago. I liked the Hercules sandals that I saw and it was offered at $9.95 only. It's a new style and if I buy it in a store, I'll pay more. The quality is nice and they delivered quickly. It was a nice and easy experience.

Hi Julia,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're happy to have you as a customer and appreciate you sharing ways that we can improve our products and selections!

JustFab Member Services

Original review: July 1, 2016

I was looking for websites that had a broader variety of shoes because some of the things that I found in the stores were not really what I was looking for as far as shoes for various specific events. I've been a JustFab member for about a year and half now and was moderately easy to find the items that I was looking for. I like that their sales are nice and they're really good with fast shipping. I also remember I had to return a pair of shoes which wasn’t my size, and their customer service got them back to me within the same week. That was rare for a company, so they were efficient. And they give little gifts to their VIP members, like, for instance, I got a free full year subscription to Cosmopolitan magazine. They also had a special little accessory line and I had a couple of different lipsticks and nail polishes from them.

As for their selections, I definitely lean more towards the boots styles that they send me because that’s just me personally. I want boots more than open toe designs. A lot of the items are basically what I wear in my daily wardrobe and Sunday clothes. However, I usually don’t get to them in time and a lot of the ones I want sell out in my size so I usually choose a design that I like but not one that I love. The ones I love usually sell out quickly. Unfortunately, JustFab had a very limited selection of fuzzy boots and I wish that their selection got a little bit larger as far as that style.

But for me, the best shoes ever was my favorite purchase: a shoe with one and a half inch heel with rounded toe. It was black leather and it has a woven strappy look to it. It has a bunch of straps and buckles that came up, and it was mid-calf. It had a filter of gray and white color on the inside. Those were the ones that I wore every day until they died. My last purchase was in April and it was a little cute pair of navy blue sneaker wedges with really cool embroidery on the side. Their items were made well. But shoes will definitely wear out if worn in wrong conditions. I wore a pair of boots one time for hiking but it was more for evening wear, so that was a poor decision on my part. It wore the sole down a little bit. But a good pair of shoes can last a full year if it's taken cared of and not worn in wrong conditions.

Hi Mary,

We're genuinely sorry we didn't meet your expectations. We thank you for bringing this to our attention. One of our customer service representatives will be reaching out to you to help with your situation.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: June 27, 2016

I have been repeatedly dissatisfied with Justfab. Several months ago I learned that they are a subscription service, charging $39.95 a month. This information is provided in small print at the bottom of their emails, which if you have Gmail like me, probably go to "Promotions" and not your primary inbox, so they are not seen. I bought one pair of shoes a year and a half ago and was subsequently charged $39.95 a month for 14 months. By using fine print and masquerading as a typical online clothing store, I have lost almost $500 to Justfab. Rather than lose the money, I decided to buy some clothes. I have found the clothes to be cheap and often sheer because they're made of cheap fabric. Some of the skirts I can't even wear because they're see through and look ridiculous.

Overall, I am very unhappy with this company. Not only do they sell a cheap product, they use the fine print to take advantage of customers. I write this review more as a warning to others. I didn't even think I had signed up for the VIP subscription service, so everyone who's bought something at Justfab, log in and see if you're a VIP who's losing money every month!

Hi Mildred,

We're happy to hear that you are satisfied with your recent purchases! Thank you for your honest feedback. We are continually improving our products and services thanks to feedback like yours!

JustFab Member Services

Original review: June 26, 2016

JustFab has some decent-looking shoes. I've been a member a couple of months and my favorite thing is the new shoes. I keep forgetting to skip my month so I wind up with new shoes - it feels like it's for free even though I paid for them so it's a win-win. However, it would be awesome if I had a reminder saying that if I wanna skip this month, now would be the time to do it. It would make us customers a lot happier.

JustFab Company Profile