3.82/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

5901 JustFab Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Just Fab provides good options that are slightly different than what can be found in stores. And at a great value. Ordering is easy with reviews provided by actual customers. Delivery is fast! It's a great alternative to other stores.

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for writing a review! We love being able to provide the service that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience!

Ivy

Get expert buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

The shoes of JustFab looked very good and they were not expensive. Also, it wasn't so difficult to locate the items and styles that I was looking for. I've been a member with them for two years and I was sometimes able to take advantage of their special offers. For instance, last time I bought two pairs for $40. The selections that were given to me by the style experts were fine. When I wanted to buy some shoes and I liked them, I just got them. I purchased some boots and these were good. For me, purchasing with JustFab has been good.

Hello Irene,

Awesome! Thank you for the shout out! We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price! Have a great day!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

My shoe came today and they was use shoes. Bottom all scratched up - you can see the dirt on the bottom of the shoe. I would like to put a picture up here so y’all can see in the receipt that they sent nothing like the picture as well. Bad business. They don’t deserve not one star.

Hello Lanny,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Ivy

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I have been a JustFab member for a couple of years and I like the diversity they offer. Even within styles, I can get different patterns on certain pairs of boots. Usually, there's enough variety that it’s easy to find what I’m looking for in the realm of what I want, although it’s more difficult to find exactly the right thing. Once in a while, the style expert recommends something that I like, but for the most part the selection offered is a mess. For instance, I liked a pair of shoes in the past recommendation.

So far, the items that I bought are of good quality and they've held up well. But the texture added and the coloring of some of the round, collared boots look cheap. Also, the knee-high or over-the-knee boots are often made too wide, so they look too big. JustFab sometimes offers a wide fit on certain pairs of shoes, but they are big on the calf. That aside, I really like the two pairs of chunky heels with an ankle strap that I got from them and I have this in two different colors.

Hello Alison,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

Ivy

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I saw cute pairs of shoes that I really wanted from JustFab and I love the shoes that I got. I was a JustFab member for a while and looking for items was super easy. I also liked how they had credits so when I accidentally skipped a month, I had credits to buy shoes that I want. But I stopped using it after a while because of money. I made two purchases from them, which I have worn. The item’s quality was very high. It was kinda hard though to not be a member once I did not have enough money to do it.

Hello Kyra,

JustFab is always happy to serve you! If you have any comments and suggestions regarding our services and products please feel free to share it with us. We value our members and so as your opinions. Thank you, dear member! Hope you enjoy your day with us!

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

It's very frustrating that I need to call to cancel my membership and that I have to decline every month's selection! I was charged in December because I didn't get the email reminder and I was busy with family in town! The ability to cancel a membership should be available online. Additionally, I have not purchased anything from this website in months because I have not found anything to my liking and the last purchase I made, the shoes were horribly uncomfortable! But I can't return them because I've already worn them!

Hello DeAna,

We truly apologize for your experience! We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

To date my experience with JustFab has always been pleasant. The last time I had to speak with a representative, they were pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. The items I have ordered are good quality at reasonable prices; they arrive in a timely manner.

Hello Janet,

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Our member's satisfaction is our utmost priority and we appreciate your trust in JustFab. Happy shopping!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Very nice reversible bag. The quality of the product is way better than I expected and I plan on ordering a few more, one I will keep and the others I will give away. I love the sale prices because I am on a budget and JustFab allows me to have a quality product.

Hello Sonia,

We are honored that you have chosen us and placed your continued trust in JustFab for your FAB items! Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and feedback with us at any time. We are here for you!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Overall I am pleased with JustFab. I have been a customer for 7 years. The thing I like the most is the selection for small feet. I wear a 5.5 and they have great selection and generally true to size. I was very displeased with a recent purchase that was too big. Was passed off as a size 5.5 and turned out to be a 6. The size had been scraped off the bottom of the shoe and a sticker was placed over it. The other thing I would like to see on this site is petite clothing. I have ordered clothing items over the years with little success due to them just being too big. I will continue to purchase the majority of my shoes here but I would like to be able to purchase clothing as well.

Hello Maria,

I'm sorry your item was not what you expected. This is not how we do business in JustFab. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I have been a member for some time now and I love it. My shoe collection is busting out the seams. The fit is exact and the description is on point. I would recommend this site to any and everyone it is worth it.

Hello Danielle,

We are pleased that you have chosen our showroom here in JustFab. We hope you will always enjoy the convenience, quality, and affordability of our items! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I'm always going go love Just Fab. Been with Just Fab for over 2 years. This is the first time I was upset (upset meaning super sad and disappointed). I order a pair of boots I absolutely loved and was so excited to get them. So I ordered and they said one was left... then they canceled my order. I certainly would have not done that... you all have been great... but this was the first time I was let down.

Hello Cassandra,

We understand how you feel, we’re very sorry. We’re going to take care of this for you right now. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I have a credit for $8.63 that I would like to use, but I am not allowed to use it on a discounted item. I do not understand as this is money you have taken from my bank account and is not contingent on a sale. I tried to find items that I would be allowed to use the credit on and they are expensive and over my budget. Either I overspend and buy something outside my spending ability just to use up the credit or I am forced to sacrifice the $8.63. This just feels dishonest and has a hint of scam to it.

Hello Tammy,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

There were shoes from JustFab that caught my eye and the product that I've purchased from them was good, although the size wasn't all that great. I got my size that I usually get, but it was more than half a size bigger for me. I didn't want to go through the whole process of returning it and I ended up selling it to my sister-in-law and they fit her perfectly. I was also having some issues with my JustFab account and I had contacted them about three months prior to cancel the account so that they didn't keep charging my card. But I just got an email saying that I had rewards and it doesn't seem like they canceled it properly because the account is still being charged.

Hello Joanna,

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I have ordered sweaters and a skirt and the material is so rich! The sweaters are so super soft and comfortable. The skirt is a very good material and just right for the winter! I was not sure how the clothing line would be but I recommend them. Rich, high quality, sure to love. I received so many compliments and I look forward to ordering more items.

Hello Cheryl,

Wow! Thank you for the feedback! At JustFab, our mission is to provide our members with only the nicest, highest quality items. Our number one priority is the satisfaction of our members.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I ordered a pair of shoes end of October and when it was being shipped, I forgot to add the apartment # so of course it got shipped back, so I tried to contact but I still haven’t gotten a reply. Very unprofessional.

Hello Subhia,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! Let us make it up to you! A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I simply love Just Fab & everything they offer. My only dislike is when they shoes run out of stock they don't bring them back!! They do arrive when they are expected & customer service is always a phone call away!!

Hello Tatanesha,

We have a reputation for keeping our members happy and we want to make sure it is kept upheld. We’ll be sending you a private message now, so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I have been very happy with my purchases and shopping with JustFab! If there was one thing I would change, it would be how long it takes for my items to arrive. Either than that, I am a totally satisfied customer! Love the selection and products!!

Hello Rachel,

Thanks for writing a review! Your feedback will help us know what we can do better. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

The boots I ordered were cute, comfortable and well made. Got a lot of compliments on them as well, very satisfied with ALL my purchases thus far! They arrived right on time for me to wear to the New Year's party. I danced ALL night in them and was still able to walk in them.

Hello Cynthia,

It is our desire to keep you satisfied with our services, unique styles and good quality at the affordable price. You are our inspiration for doing our very best. Thank you and remember; we value you!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I was a member of JustFab for a while. They had cute shoes and for 39.95. The shoes matched the description and the images were an accurate depiction of the actual product. However, the quality was lacking. Some of my shoes fell apart quickly. Others were not consistent in sizing. They advertise that they will email you to remind you of your next auto charge. And you can skip it. I never got the emails. So I ended up with credits. And somehow I ALWAYS ended up owing money. Or couldn’t use the credits. Overall - the hassle of the shopping experience is not worth the product they give out.

Hello Brittany,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. Here at JustFab, we want all of our members to have only the best experiences, and we regret having fallen short. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I don't understand how the pricing works...if I have a certain amount deducted out of my bank account each month, I should be able to purchase an equivalent to that amount on your site. For some reason, the points don't add up...and they expire...so my money just is worthless? It isn't being refunded. Help me understand this. I've been a member for quite a while, but as of late, I'm clamoring to cancel my subscription, it's not worth the money.

Hello Nicole,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our Member Services Team will be in touch within 48 hours.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I signed up to get some cute boots. I wear a wide. Ordered a brown pair in a wide. They fit great. Bought a gray pair, in wide that were not wide enough. Canceled my membership due to have no other product I like. Would be great for younger style. I’m in my early 40s. I still have a credit but can’t find anything I like.

Hello Erin,

At JustFab, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our members' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

There's plenty of variety for any woman, with access to larger sizes as well. I originally joined for the boot selection, but I've stayed for the clothes instead. I was able to update my closet with some colors and patterns, as well as find jackets that were complimentary and in my size.

Hello Amanda,

Thanks for the feedback! We value your trust in JustFab, and we will do our best to always meet your service expectations. Keep slayin' in your FAB items!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I have shoes that didn't last but 4 wearing and the tops and coats are too small in the arms. When I do not want money taken out for the month it is too hard to have to cancel it. I don't have the time to call each month to cancel payment.

Hello Deb,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I wanted to try something out and I purchased at JustFab. It was pretty easy to find the items I was looking for. The website was very user-friendly and the ankle boots I bought are good. I’m happy and if I was to buy another one, I would probably order one more pair. Also, I took advantage the $10 purchase special offer.

Hello Spriha,

Thank you for the kind words that you said about JustFab. We want you to know how much we appreciate you doing business with us and the time you spent to share your experience! Have a Fabulous day!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I love JustFab. All my friends know that about 85%-90% of my shoes are from JustFab. They always have a range of on-trend styles and colors, as well as a variety of heel sizes. The comfort level is always supreme. I completely trust JustFab to fill my shoe closet, and I can’t say that about anyone else.

Hello Sarah,

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Boots were uncomfortable and cheaply made. Very unhappy with product. The material was very very thin. Indent in toe of boot. Stitching was coming loose. Couldn’t wear for more than 10 min. from blisters on my heel. Horrible.

Hello Kerry,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and services. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

The support was delayed and I had to ask the same question multiple times. It was extremely difficult. The selections were limited and a lot of merchandise doesn’t last more than one season. I had a lot of good finds but my purses always broke.

Hello Vanessa,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our Member Services Team will email you within 48 hours.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Everything I have purchased has been great price & great quality! From boots, heels, and shirts & sweaters... always true to size and color. Living in a rural area shopping Just Fab is so convenient and ships fast. I'm a very happy customer. Thank you Just Fab.

Hello Angela,

Thank you for trusting us! Together with our professional team, we promise to do our very best to cater every FABshionista needs of our members like you! Have a fabulous day!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Go to website and see banner that shoes are on sale. Find shoes, place in cart, go to check out only to find out that the sale price is not reflected in the cart. I re-entered my information 2 times, and the same thing happened. Most frustrating.

Hello Katherine,

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I skipped a month and then I found a charge for $40 to my debit card from JustFab 3 days later. I was told that I would not be charged if I skipped every month within the first 5 days of the month. I was stolen from so immediately cancelled my membership. Loyal customers shouldn’t be treated this way.

Hello Abigail,

We would like to sincerely thank you for notifying us about your experience with JustFab. In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

JustFab.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFab, a part of TechStyle Fashion Group, is an online retailer that sells women’s shoes, clothes and handbags. JustFab Inc., which includes some other brands, has more than four million members and operates in 10 countries. The website only sells its own brand, which LA-based designers produce in response to members’ shopping habits and style quizzes.

• Membership: Customers can make a one-time order, or they can sign up for a JustFab membership to save money. Membership is free, but customers commit to either placing an order or confirming that they wish to skip an order every month. Membership helps the company reduce costs through a decreased advertising budget and a loyal customer base.

• Social media: All of the JustFab brands have an active social media presence. Consumers can find them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. Customers can search for #FabForAll and #JustFabIt to see how other shoppers are styling JustFab items.

• Size options: JustFab shoes are available in sizes 5.5 to 11, so those who wear hard-to-find sizes will be able to choose between many styles. Not every shoe is available in every extended size. Some boots are available in standard and wide-calf sizes.

• Shipping: All orders over $39 ship for free in the contiguous United States. Items with free shipping arrive in 4-10 business days; rush shipping is available for an additional fee.

• Returns: Unsatisfied customer can return items for membership or store credit for free, or they can exchange for another item for free. JustFab charges a restocking fee for customers who would prefer a refund. Return shipping is free for those in the contiguous United State, and all others will pay a flat rate shipping fee.

• Best for: Fashionistas, busy adults and professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs