4.3/5 (349 ratings)

About JustFab

JustFab is a leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience and a "First Style for $10" special. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices, and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95. The company has more than 15 million members worldwide and offers on-trend and high-quality styles for an affordable price.

Pros

• Special first-purchase discount
  • Free shipping for VIP members
  • Personalized style quiz
  • Discounts for VIP members

Cons

• Must pause to avoid monthly charge
  • Credits do not apply to sale items

Bottom Line

JustFab is a smart investment for those who want to keep up with fashion at a discount. Membership terms should be carefully considered, but JustFab can save you a ton of money on the latest trends.

Top JustFab Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Verified

I really like JustFab. I order from them every few months when they drop the two for sales... I love shoes. I order probably six new pairs every season. I range from flats, to wed...

Verified

I like the styles JustFab has and their price. I became a member and I like that I could order what I want and it would come to my house. I don't have to worry about going outside...

What is JustFab?

JustFab is a popular fashion subscription and fashion platform that offers styles at about 30% off retail price. The company provides a highly customized shopping experience with high-quality fashion. It also offers a handy style quiz to match you with your best JustFab options, and it provides a discount for all shoes for your first purchase.

How does JustFab work?

JustFab offers items for sale, but you need to become a VIP member to get the most from the experience. If you’re a member, the company sends you a personal boutique on the first day of the month that has curated items based on your style and preferences. VIP membership costs $39.95 a month, but that cost is credited to your monthly purchases.

VIP members also get special perks like free shipping and special discounts on JustFab’s affordable fashions.

How much is JustFab?

The JustFab VIP membership is $39.95 per monthly, but this membership cost is directly credited to you. You can use this credit to buy an on-trend piece of fashion from your personal boutique or save it for a future purchase.

You can avoid being charged by visiting your online boutique or your account options and selecting the “Skip this Month” option before the 5th of the month (when the subscription is charged). You can also shop JustFab even if you aren’t a member, although you won’t receive the same good deals without the VIP membership.

Many of JustFab’s items are $39.95, which is the cost of a VIP member’s monthly credit.

JustFab FAQ

Is JustFab worth it?
Justfab is a great option for fashion gurus who like to stay on top of style. The VIP membership is an affordable option to freshen up your wardrobe every month.
How much is the JustFab VIP membership?
The VIP membership is $39.95 per month, but that goes into your account as a direct credit to use on an item of your choice.
What are JustFab credits?
Your membership fee becomes a credit that you can use on an item each month.
Can you cancel JustFab after the first month?
Yes, you can cancel JustFab after only one month by calling or using their live chat feature.
Are JustFab shoes good quality?
JustFab’s shoes are great quality at a discounted price.

Is JustFab legit?

Treat yourself to a JustFab membership for quality items at a much lower cost, but be sure to read the terms and services before signing up. If you frequently shop for new clothing, shoes and accessories, JustFab gives you a convenient option to receive a monthly curated selection to expand your wardrobe. Any membership platform can be tricky, but JustFab is a great way to keep up on the trends.

JustFab Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

The website is great. I also love that JustFab gives your points upfront, and they let you know if you have any bonuses or any cashback that you can use. I bought the cutest pair of boots for 2 bucks and 87 cents. They were on sale for 50% off and I also had a credit. The winter boots that I had ordered were great. I still use them. I was a little disappointed with the sneaker shoes though. They looked a little more generic. It said leather but it doesn’t look like leather. Also, if I get a nine and a half, they are too big. But if I get a nine, they are too small. The other problem was I thought I cancelled this membership but I kept forgetting. If you don't want anything for their monthly ad, you can just say reject and you won't get charged the 34.99 but I kept forgetting to skip the month. I would still recommend JustFab, but I would put caution about it. Pay attention to that monthly fee or be wary of the quality. Although the return process is easy, make your returns as soon as possible if they don't fit.

Hello Martha,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback about our product sizing and style is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would like to discuss further the VIP membership and 'Skip the Month' option. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 28, 2022

I used to work in an office and I originally signed up with JustFab to do purses and heels. I work from home now. So, shoe choices have changed. I went to go look for a pair of loafers the other day and there weren't a lot of options. I feel like sometimes there are options I go looking for that aren't there. Size-wise, I'm a normal eight range, so they sometimes sell out very quickly of those particular sizes, and then you're stuck with the color variations, but they carry everything a department store would typically carry.

The purses and bags have pretty well held their own. I returned a pair of shoes recently because they were uncomfortable as soon as I put them on my feet. Some sandals that I kept gave me blisters when I walked. Then, I ordered some booties that the insole shredded and came apart within three wears. Their shoes just have not impressed me. I've also got a pair of what I would consider duck boots. They're just plain black and I love them and I feel like everyone was wearing them in the last couple of years. Mine kind of fell apart really quickly and I feel like they didn't hold their own.

Returning items is smooth. It always takes a few days, but I re-boxed them, put the label on there, put them in the mail, and then I got an email saying, "You got your credit." My biggest feedback with regard to the improvement side of things would be to easily skip the month if you remember to skip the month. So, it would be awesome if I get a text reminder or an email reminder saying, "Hey, it's the first five days of the month. Make sure you go pick out your shoes or clothes or bag or whatever and see the latest trends or skip the month." It would be amazing because it's not like I want to cancel.

Hello Ashley,

Thanks for sending your review regarding the 'Skip the Month' option! Your feedback about our product quality and sizing is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would also like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will be contacting you right away for further assistance.

Zeth

Original review: April 30, 2022

I've been a JustFab member for more than 10 years. That's all I wear and their fabulous shoes. Whenever they have 50% off, I would take that. There are times that I forget to skip my wardrobe and I would get a pair of shoes based on my style. They would send me shoes. Their style experts have definitely evolved with me.

So far, I am very pleased with the quality of the item. I don't buy too much clothing because it's a little too expensive. But I really love most of my shoes because people have all said they love them too. I've gotten lots of compliments. I wish I would get more. I’d like to see more of 4 inches as against the higher 5 ½. I've gotten older and I don't go with the very high shoes anymore. I do more 4 inches and lower.

When I returned items, the service was excellent. Everything that I needed was dealt with accordingly and I was given the opportunity to get the items replaced. One thing is I would love to get a reminder when I can skip my closet because I'm working from home and I get tons of emails. Sometimes, I just don't see my personal email to check. I don't remember between the 1st and the 5th that I need to skip.

Hello Natasha,

We are glad you are enjoying our products and services! Your feedback about our product pricing and the 'Skip the Month' option is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would also like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Original review: April 9, 2022

I enjoy the service. I enjoy browsing on the website. And there are some things that I look forward to. I like the variety of products available, especially the change in season. I enjoy the clothing items. I mostly look at it during the Black Friday sales. And the shoes I look at year round. I just made a recent order. It was nice print shoes. It’s a good product and I enjoy wearing the shoes. Recently there was a buy one get one, 50% off. Those are exciting.

The sandals are sized to fit well. Although for the boots, I would size up. Because if you’re wearing socks, it could get a little snug. So if I were doing that, I would size up to a 9.5. Sometimes, certain shoes that I want are out of stock in my size for a while. I don’t know if they’re able to stock them bigger. But if not, that’s fine. Also, I had to ship things back. There was a pair of shoes, which didn't fit my needs that’s why I returned it, and some clothing items. I was able to ship them back easily.

JustFab is great if you’re looking for a variety of products. If you're looking for particular shoes, like depending on the season, or sometimes even staples, heels, boots, sandals, it’s good. Sometimes, you may not want it so you skip the month, and there are times that you would like. If you find something you really like or if there are promotions going on, I would utilize those. I received a 20% off deal at some point, when I talked on the chat with members. Sometimes, I thought of not continuing with the VIP at that moment, but I was able to continue it. They gave me a promotion, and that was a good thing to keep.

Hello Alisa,

We are glad you are enjoying our products and promos! Your feedback about our product sizing is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

I like JustFab's selection of shoes and their pricing for the shoes. Their size is true to size and their style is exactly what is advertised. When I get leather shoes, they last very long. Their customer service is great and their shipping is fast. They offer good membership. You get your first pair for $10. After that, you get it for $20 or 10% or 20% off. If you gain enough points from purchasing so much, you get to use those towards future purchases. However, the sneaker selection, flats in general and platform sandals are kind of small. I also don't feel as if I use the services enough to maintain a membership, so paying $50 a month doesn't seem worth it to me.

Hello Anjane,

Thanks for sending your review! We would like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Your feedback about our product sizing is also important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

JustFab is easy to use and the customer service is good.

Hello April,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our mission is you, and we are so glad to know that you are satisfied with the help that was given by our Member Services Team. We always want to make sure you are treated as a valued member and your satisfaction means everything to us!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
    Original review: Nov. 16, 2022

It's not difficult to find what I'm looking for. It's that there's so much to look through the site. Also, the products are cheaply-made. They are medium to low quality. You have to look out for anything with fur, and sometimes the sandals. I actually have something that I'm supposed to return.

Hello Bethany,

Thanks for sending your review! Your feedback about our product quality is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will be contacting you right away for further assistance.

Zeth

Original review: Nov. 13, 2022

I ended up making my first purchase when JustFab and Stassi Schroeder did a collab together. I have a favorite handbag that I had gotten so many compliments on it. It's black and almost like the quilted Chanel bags and with the gold chain. It’s super cute. And I have so many shoes that I have bought. I love everything that I have purchased. They’ve been great. The style expert’s suggestions are 50-50. Sometimes, it's a big hit. And sometimes, whenever I look through, I'm not into it.

Hello Ashley,

We're glad you enjoy our unique styles! We are also happy your items are a perfect fit! We promise to continue manufacturing more beautiful products with good quality just for you! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us!

Zeth

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

I liked JustFab's selection of shoes better than ShoeDazzle. I signed up for JustFab in 2019. I don't go on there every month to purchase something but I'm still a member, and I just skip every month. I do like the quality. I like the pricing, especially the clearance pricing. I'm a big fan of JustFab because the prices that they have are within my budget. Although I'm not able to afford the monthly cost membership, when I am ready to purchase something, I do go on there and find what I want and I buy it.

Hello Auny,

We are glad you are enjoying our products and promos! We promise to continue manufacturing more beautiful products with good quality at a very affordable price just for you! We appreciate the time you spent sharing your experience!

Zeth

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

I first started ordering with JustFab because I have small feet and they're one of the few places I was able to find boots in my size. I liked the styles, and that was the main reason why I keep an account. I recently purchased some boots, and the quality was good. My only drawback is I have to make sure I remember at the beginning of the month to make sure I skipped the month before I get charged. I have to pay every month or skip it. If I forget to skip it, then I'm kind of screwed. Overall, I like JustFab. I like having it around if I should ever need it.

Hello Angela,

We are glad you are enjoying our products! Your feedback about the 'Skip the Month' option and the VIP membership is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

JustFab Company Information