JustFab
3.79/5

JustFab

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

6104 JustFab Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: May 9, 2019

I started buying items from JustFab as gifts for my sister because she's disabled and it was the perfect thing. She lives in Florida. I'm in West Virginia. I can have the things shipped to her door. And it was a lot stuff along the same kind of things she likes. I've been a member for at least six years and a lot of times, I didn't buy anything. I sometimes buy a couple of times a year. And as long as I get there at the first seven days of the month and say, "No, it's not in the budget this month or I don't see anything I like this month," they don't charge me the monthly fee. But those credits accumulate. I saved a few of the credits up at one point and just went ahead and did a big Christmas present for my sister. I got a whole setup of boots and bags. It was like a matching set.

JustFab's customer service was top-notch. I had one issue and they were right on it and fixed it instantly. Everything was taken care of in like a day. I was shocked. I was expecting a little bit of a battle. JustFab has a lot of special offers. A lot of times, they'll combine things in their sets. And those are usually really worth it. They also have their kind of clearance section. I tend to buy from that a lot of times. Since my sister is in Florida, when they put the summer stuff on sale for everybody, half the time, she can still use it. And when they put winter stuff on sale, I jump on that because I use it up here. But a lot of their stuff were totally different sizes. It doesn't fit me well. I'm short and that's one of my biggest problems. Finding any clothes for somebody who's 4'10" is insane. My sister is almost five inches taller than I am. I have a lot harder time finding stuff that fits me.

Other than that, JustFab's getting into the plus size lines. The quality on some stuff is really high, and some stuff, it's okay. It's a cheaper, synthetic type thing, if you read the things carefully. And I don't like to use a lot of leather. I tend to like the simulated leather. They do carry a lot of that. So, if somebody's vegan, there's a lot of good options there.

I purchased a couple of jewelry pieces that were all lined in stone. And everybody went wild over them because they were gorgeous. I also do costume work. So a lot of times, I'll look there to see if they've got anything I can use on their clearance. But some of the best pieces I've got from them were for my sister. The real thing they started with were shoes and handbags. And then they branched out into the clothes and everything.

JustFab's stuff fits my sister well. She's happy with them. I've gotten her a bunch of shoes over the years, shopping bag, and higher end handbag not just the cloth things but the ones that you could take to work or events. They're more of a high end dress for success kind of theme. I definitely would recommend JustFab. There's room for expansion there. But they made great strides.

Hello Marian,

We are glad that you are satisfied with the item you purchased. Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you. We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

Ivy

Get expert buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 15, 2019

When I first saw the designs and the shoes from JustFab, they looked very nice. I gave it a try and I really liked it. Looking for a style has been easy and I like the options that I have of the different products. The selections that they give me is also good and I change it from time to time. My favorite purchase would be the two dresses that I bought. They were beautiful. One of them is black and it was a see-through material. It has slits on both of the sides and had thick laces crisscrossing in the back. I've had that dress forever. But they don't have it anymore and although I'm not expecting the same thing, I wish they will have similar products. They don't have a lot of maxi dress options too. My other favorite is the weekend dress. Every time I wear it, I get compliments because it has such a unique color which is a different kind of blue. It was an amazing color. It's long sleeves so it's really good for the winter. I really like that.

I also love the fact that they have a wide-length options but then sometimes, they run out of the size and then it never comes back. I have stuff in my wish list that has been there for a few years. I was hoping they'd come back and never did. It's upsetting. The sizes are also a little weird because I’m usually extra large. But sometimes, the sleeve or the chest area would be smaller than the usual cut. So, I get a bit confused over that. I bought a 1X and they were too big. Sometimes, it's a tinsy-winsy too much in size but other times, it fits beautifully. I recently purchased a green dress of the same material as my blue dress, but of different cuts and design. I love the color, too. But it did not fit me well.

Also, I feel that JustFab designs were better before than it is now and I'm not a very big heel person so I have a hard time getting products. I also wish I had more color options. Once in a while, JustFab comes up with colors and I'm in love with it. But then I'm searching and I can't find the colors at all. It's just so dull. I wish they had more options on jewelry too. Although I haven't been very active with JustFab lately, I still have my membership with them. In fact, I purchased two months ago and the quality of the item has been pretty great. There was once or twice where the quality didn't match up to the price that I paid but overall, the quality had been good.

Hello Shanjida,

The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of members like you, who faithfully like our items. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Ivy

Original review: March 6, 2019

I really enjoy the service JustFab offers but it is upsetting that the monthly credits that get charged cannot be used with the majority of the sales that JustFab offers. This to me is scam mentality and is a very upsetting part of my membership with JustFab. I even understand the charging every month part after a few days but it's taken too far when you limit what a member can do with that credit.

Hello Jordana,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

The first time, I bought a $10 pair of shoes. That's why I liked JustFab. But the next time, it was full price. I stopped buying from JustFab because I don't like that they take away money from my card. They charge $30 a month. I didn't know they were supposed to do that because I have to cancel before the month.

Hello Madai,

At JustFab, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our members' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

Ivy

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I've been a JustFab member for a couple of years and I like the diversity they offer. Even within styles, I can get different patterns on certain pairs of boots. Usually, there's enough variety that it’s easy to find what I’m looking for in the realm of what I want, although it’s more difficult to find exactly the right thing. For the most part, though, the selection offered is a mess, but once in a while, the style expert recommends something that I like. For instance, I liked a pair of shoes in the past recommendation.

So far, the items that I bought from them are of good quality and have held up well. But the texture added and the coloring of some of the round, collared boots look cheap. Also, the knee-high or over-the-knee boots are often made too wide, so they look too big. JustFab sometimes offers a wide fit on certain pairs of shoes, but these are big on the calf. That aside, I really like the two pairs of chunky heels with an ankle strap that I got and I have them in two different colors.

Hello Alison,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: May 24, 2019

Love JustFab. They are swift about sending the order out to you. The boots I have ordered fit perfectly, wear well and I cannot say enough! Love this company. If I could afford it I would surely be ordering some sandals right now!

Original review: May 24, 2019

Prices were great and I got my order faster than I thought! The whole process was very easy and straightforward. There is just so many choices that I loved and I wish I could have gotten EVERYTHING! I will be purchasing from JustFab again in the future.

Original review: May 23, 2019

I loved the FabKids experience and wish I had found it sooner! The clothes are awesome, unique and of good quality. I loved not having to drag him out shopping. You do it all online and he loved getting packages, even though they were clothes! I just wish the sizes went bigger...

Original review: May 16, 2019

Everybody at JustFab was very friendly and very professional. The quality of their shoes are really good. I had to exchange once that I received two of the same side, but it was an extremely easy process.

Hello Jennifer,

We value the trust you have put in JustFab and would like to thank you for that. Our team continues to work hard producing high-quality innovative products that will meet our member’s needs. Happy shopping!

Ivy

Original review: May 14, 2019

I was interested with JustFab's introductory shoe price. And I liked that I don't have to buy something every month. I've been a member for about two years now and for the most part, it is easy to find what I'm looking for. Also, the return policy is very easy to negotiate. A lot of times, I like what the style expert picks out. But generally, it’s not what I end up buying. Other than that, I feel like I’ve gained the quality that I’m buying, so I’m happy with that.

Hello Veronica,

Ivy

Original review: May 13, 2019

I heard about JustFab through another site where I shop online and I wanted to see what different things they have and if they were a similar site to ShoeDazzle or something different. I’ve been a member with JustFab for four years. I like the offers as well as the selections given by the style expert. Plus, the boutique. I purchase more of the shoes and the quality is great. However, if you’re a VIP member, they charge you if you don’t purchase that month which is the only thing I don't like about it. Still, the experience with JustFab has been great.

Hello LaShawnda,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I signed up with JustFab because I loved the selection and the ease of ordering. I did not however, like that you had to become a VIP member to order (basically). I ordered 2 pairs of boots. One pair was absolutely perfect! Love them still today! However, the other pair was way too "wide-leg", and I have wide legs! But it was ok because it was close to Christmas so I gifted them to my sister. After that I had a really hard time finding anything that I liked that was not out of stock. So, in February I decided to cancel the VIP membership. Called and spoke with the representative who repeatedly tried to get me to reconsider. I insisted that we cancel. Done. Never thought anything else about it.

Well now, it's May and I just noticed a charge from JustFab! I go back and noticed that they have been charging me after I "cancelled". I log into my account, which I had to reset my password because it's been that long since I logged in and what do you know, I am STILL a VIP member. I am very upset, I feel that I have been ripped off for 3 months. I'm a single mom on a budget and $40 a month for nothing is insane! I truly hope that they will resolve this issue immediately! But for now I feel completely and utterly cheated. Beware!

Hello Chandra,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly.

Original review: May 12, 2019

JustFab has my shoe size on consistently and they have nice shoes at a reasonable price. I’ve been ordering from them for four years and I like their price. Also, it doesn’t take long for the items to get to me. The selections from the style expert are sometimes good and with some of the offers, if you buy something for a price, then something else is 19.99. 90% of the time, the quality has been good but twice, I ordered shoes from JustFab and got ShoeDazzle shoes, which I don’t like. JustFab is a good choice and I would recommend their shoes.

Hello Cheryl,

Thank you for trusting us and shopping with us. JustFab is always ready to serve members like you with exciting shopping offers. So, stay tuned!

Original review: May 11, 2019

The worst customer service ever! They charged me $39.95 after sending store credit for a shoe with no indication that this money would be taken out of my account. When I saw that this money was taken out I tried to cancel the order before it was shipped and there is no way to cancel your order on their website so they shipped it anyway. When I called customer service they were unfriendly and not helpful at all. Long story short: THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS. This is the worst site ever. I’ll stick to my Forever 21, H&M, Zara or Amazon. Those are more respectful websites, this one is just a SCAM so beware.

Hello Vanessa,

We understand how you feel, we’re very sorry. We’re going to take care of this for you right now. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I found a pair of shoes that I liked at JustFab and bought them but I didn't realize I was signing up for a membership. That was seven years ago and I don’t buy from them anymore. Back then, I tried to cancel but they said that I signed up for this. I want out of the membership and they won’t let me out. I changed the cards and I’ve done everything. So, every month by the 5th, I cancel and skip the month.

Hello Jennifer,

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you as well as any miscommunication from our Member Services department that has led to your distrust in our business. Providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate you were not treated with the respect you deserve. Given the opportunity, we would like to learn more details about your case. Our team will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to further assist.

Ivy

Original review: May 10, 2019

I saw JustFab when they were advertising a first-time thing such as a buy one, get one free or the half-off. I’ve been a member for five months and they’ve had good sales and stuff on sandals and stuff that I like. The selections from the style expert are good but I’m extremely picky. I recently bought three different sandals. All were the same brand but different colors. It was extremely easy to find them.

Hello Jessica,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

Original review: May 9, 2019

I attempted to skip this month and the skip button was missing from my account. I called about it and they said they would take care of. Then I notice that my card was charged the membership price for the month of $39.95. Needless to say I was not happy. I contacted them via the chat about this and she said they cannot refund me, but that she can offer me points. I explained this was their error and I was told it would be taken care of. At that point I told Brooke I wanted to cancel my membership. She said she would take care of this.

I then went to go use my credit so I can be done with them and it says it will show up when you go to check out. It didn't show up. I contacted them again and the guy said it had to be $39.99 for it to appear. So I added more to the cart to do this and guess what, it is still not showing up. I have tried to connect on their chat 3 more times and nothing is working and when I just tried to call I was hung up on. Needless to say this is ridiculous and I would never recommend anyone to utilize their services due to their lack of customer service. I am very disappointed and will not be utilizing them again. Hopefully they can use my $40 to find better adequate service providers.

Hello Emily,

Ivy

Original review: May 8, 2019

So far, I like JustFab. I've done two exchanges as their sizing was incorrect. I like how they have fast delivery and that if I need to do any returns or exchanges, they're very quick with that as well. Also, the quality of their products is good. Their shoes have lasted me quite some time.

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for trusting us! Together with our professional team, we promise to do our very best to cater every FABshionista needs of our members like you! Have a fabulous day!

Ivy

Original review: May 7, 2019

JustFab had the style of shoes that I like which made me want to purchase from them. I’ve been buying from them for four years. JustFab have special offers like a pair of shoes for $10 or two for 40 and the quality is very good. So far, my favorite is the pair of high boots that are open in the back and the front. Overall, the experience has been good. However, I would like to have a little more selection. I like the selection from the style expert but it shouldn’t be restricted to your style. Sometimes, you're open to different things. In the past, I was more on stilettos. Now, I'm a little older and like more of the thicker heel. That’s not gonna necessarily appear just because of what I chose in the past. Instead of updating, it would be a little easier to just look at different styles. Also, when you want to skip a month, it should be a little more user-friendly.

Hello Yeimi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention—it will help us improve our operations and services. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat from 6am - 6pm (PST) 7 days a week.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 6, 2019

There were a few bags that I liked at JustFab and a co-worker was also buying from them. I liked some of their styles, so we both started going there. My co-worker and I didn't see the same bags recommended for both of us, but her recommended bags were usually on point. My style kind of changes, so it was a little bit harder for me. Most of the time, I don't like a lot of the stuff they recommend, so I have to go through all the items that they show me. I’ve been purchasing from them for three years and the quality was good and worth the price. However, I’ve slowed down a bit because I noticed the quality isn’t as it used to be. I used to buy their shoes a lot but I noticed the shoes don't stand up to quality. They used to be comfortable and there was a little bit more padding to the sole but now, whenever I buy shoes, my feet kinda hurt.

The style expert is on point with regards to clothing but I don't buy their clothes anymore because the size fitting was really way off. I like how the bags match some of the more popular styles. So, I like the exterior design of the bags, which is why I continue to still buy their bags. They are usually good at choosing the day-to-day bags that I like but I look more at the materials and the details more closely now. Before, the bags are made of good quality leather and I would usually buy leather but lately, there are a few items that weren't what was described. Still, I like that most of the stuff is trendy and stylish so, that’s good.

Hello Arlene,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Our Member Services Team is always open to hearing feedback from you. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Ivy

Original review: May 5, 2019

I like how JustFab has cute shoes. I decided to purchase from them and finding the styles I was looking for on their site was pretty easy. However, I wish they had more modern and trendy looks as they cater mostly to moms. Still, they have seasonal sales which are good. A couple of months ago, I purchased boots for the fall which are of great quality. JustFab is a good website for wide-sized boots.

Hello Daisy,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members. If there is anything we can do to improve, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat from 6am - 6pm (PST) 7 days a week.

Original review: May 4, 2019

I like the 50% off sale of JustFab. The quality of the products in comparison to the cost is right on par. Exchanges have been fairly easy too. I just mail the item back in the same box. The site is easy to use too but the hardest thing to find is the "Skip the Month." I hate the whole call-in-five-days or do this Skip the Month.

Hello Qureshi,

Original review: May 4, 2019

I've been hearing about JustFab for a few years now then I started purchasing shoes from them in December of 2018. I love it and the shoes are really good and well-priced. I haven’t had any problem with anything that I’ve ordered yet and the shoes are true to size. I ordered a nice pair of boots over the winter, and the way they were made looked like they were sizes too small. I was in the process of trying to return them but my daughter told me to try them on since I haven’t tried them on yet. So, I did that and my foot slid right into the boot. I wear a size 10 and it looks like a size 7. That’s how small the boot looked but it actually was a 10. Also, I love the special offers and the purchase process on the website is really easy.

Hello Beatrice,

JustFab promises to provide you with latest, branded and high-quality products. We are always happy to serve members like you. Thanks a lot!

Ivy

Original review: May 3, 2019

The shoes from JustFab are really pretty and I don't really care for going into the store as much as buying things online. It's just easier to shop online. I also like to dress a certain way. I had my original account with them since 2011. I was a socialite for ShoeDazzle and at that time, I thought that JustFab should get plus-sized clothing. Eventually, they started doing plus-sized clothing and I was modeling too, so it worked out.

When JustFab has percentages off, that's mostly the time that I order and look at something that I just have to have right now. In the fall, usually, I order boots and then lately, sandals. But at this time, I mostly buy clothes. 80% of the time, I'm pleased when I get the product. Some things have been a little smaller than I anticipated. But luckily, I have friends that I can just wait for their birthday or something to give it to them, instead of returning it. Overll, wverything has been really good with JustFab.

Hello Brandi,

Original review: May 2, 2019

I have ordered from JUSTFAB once, and once was enough. I ordered two pairs of shoes and two pairs of pants. When they arrived I was sad because NOTHING was true to size. I am a size 6 in shoes. One pair came in too big the other too small; I am a large or size 30 in jeans, both pairs were WAY too big. I decided to exchange everything for sizes that would fit. One pair of shoes in a 5.5 the other in a 7 the pants in a medium or 28. I sent everything back right away! Two weeks past and I had yet to hear ANYTHING! I reached out to JUSTFAB and they tell me it hasn't been processed yet while online my account states they have already received it. I get transferred to a supervisor, Billy, who immediately processes my order, says all my items are still available, but they cannot expedite the delivery because it's "out of their hands", fine, I settle to receive my items in two weeks. He promised expedited shipping on my next order.

The very next day I get an email saying the pair of shoes I was most excited about are no longer available. Now I'm fuming! I contact their support team again and get transferred three times before finally reaching someone willing to help, his name was Ryan. He says my return was never received and my order is not processed and I can choose a different item to replace the shoes that are no longer available. I don't know if the exchanges will even be in the right size or if I can get my money back. This entire situation has been beyond frustrating! DO NOT BUY FROM JUSTFAB! Save your money, time, and sanity! Go to your local swap meet. Sizes, prices, and customer service will be way better than anything you'll receive from JUSTFAB.

Update: They canceled my account without my request!!!! Now I don't know if I'll ever receive a refund or any of the items I ordered, I am positive I have lost all points I had accumulated and discounts promised. Time to call customer service YET AGAIN!!! THIS IS A NEVER ENDING NIGHTMARE! Now I'm talking to Naomi who says is a supervisor and cannot help!!!

Hello Brenda,

Original review: May 2, 2019

When I first started with JustFab, they didn't have too many of my sizes. So I sent in a lot of stuff back depending on the style of the shoe or on whether I wear size 11 or 12. But their return process is pretty easy. I also like the selections of their style experts. I've been with them for three years and I take advantage of their special offers when I'm in that shopping mode. And the booties that I just purchased seemed to have good quality. Overall, my experience with JustFab has been fine and I will recommend them.

Hello Latoya,

Thank you for shopping with us. We appreciate your business. JustFabs' goal is to provide high-quality products and attentive member service to valued members like you. We hope to meet and exceed your expectations!

vy

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 1, 2019

My experience when I had JustFab was okay. However, what I bought didn’t fit my size. I wear 9 1/2, but they only had a 9 and didn’t have a 10 so I stopped working with them. I canceled my JustFab and I have shoes that are better. I sent my purchases back except for one that I kept because I had to use them for an event. I wouldn’t recommend JustFab.

Hello Andrea,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with JustFab. Our helpful Member Services Team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I have been a JustFab member for a few years now, and I like their good price and the variety. However, a lot of the shoes on there are extremely high. I'm gonna be 60 years old and I don't wear 4-inch heels. I'm a lower heel kinda girl. I also usually skip the style expert list so that I can take my time and look and find something else. The material that some of the handbags are made of look cheap. But most of the items are really nice and I really buy shoes from them.

Hello Cheryle,

Thank you for sharing your feedback which we deeply appreciate. We value your opinion and see it as an opportunity to learn and improve. Thank you!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: April 30, 2019

JustFab is like a shoe store and I've been ordering shoes from them as a member for about 2 years now. I've taken their special offers on occasion, however, I really wish I had never signed up with them. I only wanted one pair of boots and I don’t need a new pair of shoes every single month. I have to stick with them so that I can use the credits eventually. Also, I now have to have reminders on my phone every month to make sure I hit “Skip the Month” since I’ve already forgotten to skip a month a couple of times. Other than that, the quality is good for the price of the shoes. I’ve had more comfortable shoes, but not at the prices that they offer.

Hello Kristina,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! Let us make it up to you! A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I have been ordering from JustFab for about three years. They have a variety of different styles and looking for items of my style is easy. I just type in what kind of style I like, heel or no heel or sandal. Whenever I order from them, I like that out of the shipping, I even get points or I can get discounts when I order. I also like the way they got the style expert’s selection set up. It is a great thing but I do not look at it sometimes. I depend on the money deals if I'm to order something and I have to remind myself to skip for the month. My last purchase from them was two months ago for some boots for my daughter. The boots are of high quality and are really nice shoes.

I love all the array of colors and different boots from JustFab and my favorite purchase are the boots. I got some burgundy like knee-high boots and they are awesome. It is the color I really wanted. JustFab always has the color you want for a certain shirt or pants. Everything about my experience has always been great. I moved one time and it got shipped to another place. I called and everything got fixed and my order got shipped to me at the right address.

Hello Sharron,

JustFab promise to serve you with excellent member service and high-quality FAB items! Every day we look forward to meeting our members' expectations. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience! Thanks a lot!

JustFab.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFab, a part of TechStyle Fashion Group, is an online retailer that sells women’s shoes, clothes and handbags. JustFab Inc., which includes some other brands, has more than four million members and operates in 10 countries. The website only sells its own brand, which LA-based designers produce in response to members’ shopping habits and style quizzes.

• Membership: Customers can make a one-time order, or they can sign up for a JustFab membership to save money. Membership is free, but customers commit to either placing an order or confirming that they wish to skip an order every month. Membership helps the company reduce costs through a decreased advertising budget and a loyal customer base.

• Social media: All of the JustFab brands have an active social media presence. Consumers can find them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. Customers can search for #FabForAll and #JustFabIt to see how other shoppers are styling JustFab items.

• Size options: JustFab shoes are available in sizes 5.5 to 11, so those who wear hard-to-find sizes will be able to choose between many styles. Not every shoe is available in every extended size. Some boots are available in standard and wide-calf sizes.

• Shipping: All orders over $39 ship for free in the contiguous United States. Items with free shipping arrive in 4-10 business days; rush shipping is available for an additional fee.

• Returns: Unsatisfied customer can return items for membership or store credit for free, or they can exchange for another item for free. JustFab charges a restocking fee for customers who would prefer a refund. Return shipping is free for those in the contiguous United State, and all others will pay a flat rate shipping fee.

• Best for: Fashionistas, busy adults and professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs