JustFab
3.76/5

JustFab

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

6150 JustFab Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: May 9, 2019

I started buying items from JustFab as gifts for my sister because she's disabled and it was the perfect thing. She lives in Florida. I'm in West Virginia. I can have the things shipped to her door. And it was a lot stuff along the same kind of things she likes. I've been a member for at least six years and a lot of times, I didn't buy anything. I sometimes buy a couple of times a year. And as long as I get there at the first seven days of the month and say, "No, it's not in the budget this month or I don't see anything I like this month," they don't charge me the monthly fee. But those credits accumulate. I saved a few of the credits up at one point and just went ahead and did a big Christmas present for my sister. I got a whole setup of boots and bags. It was like a matching set.

JustFab's customer service was top-notch. I had one issue and they were right on it and fixed it instantly. Everything was taken care of in like a day. I was shocked. I was expecting a little bit of a battle. JustFab has a lot of special offers. A lot of times, they'll combine things in their sets. And those are usually really worth it. They also have their kind of clearance section. I tend to buy from that a lot of times. Since my sister is in Florida, when they put the summer stuff on sale for everybody, half the time, she can still use it. And when they put winter stuff on sale, I jump on that because I use it up here. But a lot of their stuff were totally different sizes. It doesn't fit me well. I'm short and that's one of my biggest problems. Finding any clothes for somebody who's 4'10" is insane. My sister is almost five inches taller than I am. I have a lot harder time finding stuff that fits me.

Other than that, JustFab's getting into the plus size lines. The quality on some stuff is really high, and some stuff, it's okay. It's a cheaper, synthetic type thing, if you read the things carefully. And I don't like to use a lot of leather. I tend to like the simulated leather. They do carry a lot of that. So, if somebody's vegan, there's a lot of good options there.

I purchased a couple of jewelry pieces that were all lined in stone. And everybody went wild over them because they were gorgeous. I also do costume work. So a lot of times, I'll look there to see if they've got anything I can use on their clearance. But some of the best pieces I've got from them were for my sister. The real thing they started with were shoes and handbags. And then they branched out into the clothes and everything.

JustFab's stuff fits my sister well. She's happy with them. I've gotten her a bunch of shoes over the years, shopping bag, and higher end handbag not just the cloth things but the ones that you could take to work or events. They're more of a high end dress for success kind of theme. I definitely would recommend JustFab. There's room for expansion there. But they made great strides.

Hello Marian,

We are glad that you are satisfied with the item you purchased. Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you. We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

Ivy

Get expert buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 15, 2019

When I first saw the designs and the shoes from JustFab, they looked very nice. I gave it a try and I really liked it. Looking for a style has been easy and I like the options that I have of the different products. The selections that they give me is also good and I change it from time to time. My favorite purchase would be the two dresses that I bought. They were beautiful. One of them is black and it was a see-through material. It has slits on both of the sides and had thick laces crisscrossing in the back. I've had that dress forever. But they don't have it anymore and although I'm not expecting the same thing, I wish they will have similar products. They don't have a lot of maxi dress options too. My other favorite is the weekend dress. Every time I wear it, I get compliments because it has such a unique color which is a different kind of blue. It was an amazing color. It's long sleeves so it's really good for the winter. I really like that.

I also love the fact that they have a wide-length options but then sometimes, they run out of the size and then it never comes back. I have stuff in my wish list that has been there for a few years. I was hoping they'd come back and never did. It's upsetting. The sizes are also a little weird because I’m usually extra large. But sometimes, the sleeve or the chest area would be smaller than the usual cut. So, I get a bit confused over that. I bought a 1X and they were too big. Sometimes, it's a tinsy-winsy too much in size but other times, it fits beautifully. I recently purchased a green dress of the same material as my blue dress, but of different cuts and design. I love the color, too. But it did not fit me well.

Also, I feel that JustFab designs were better before than it is now and I'm not a very big heel person so I have a hard time getting products. I also wish I had more color options. Once in a while, JustFab comes up with colors and I'm in love with it. But then I'm searching and I can't find the colors at all. It's just so dull. I wish they had more options on jewelry too. Although I haven't been very active with JustFab lately, I still have my membership with them. In fact, I purchased two months ago and the quality of the item has been pretty great. There was once or twice where the quality didn't match up to the price that I paid but overall, the quality had been good.

Hello Shanjida,

The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of members like you, who faithfully like our items. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Ivy

Original review: March 6, 2019

I really enjoy the service JustFab offers but it is upsetting that the monthly credits that get charged cannot be used with the majority of the sales that JustFab offers. This to me is scam mentality and is a very upsetting part of my membership with JustFab. I even understand the charging every month part after a few days but it's taken too far when you limit what a member can do with that credit.

Hello Jordana,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

The first time, I bought a $10 pair of shoes. That's why I liked JustFab. But the next time, it was full price. I stopped buying from JustFab because I don't like that they take away money from my card. They charge $30 a month. I didn't know they were supposed to do that because I have to cancel before the month.

Hello Madai,

At JustFab, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our members' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

Ivy

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I've been a JustFab member for a couple of years and I like the diversity they offer. Even within styles, I can get different patterns on certain pairs of boots. Usually, there's enough variety that it’s easy to find what I’m looking for in the realm of what I want, although it’s more difficult to find exactly the right thing. For the most part, though, the selection offered is a mess, but once in a while, the style expert recommends something that I like. For instance, I liked a pair of shoes in the past recommendation.

So far, the items that I bought from them are of good quality and have held up well. But the texture added and the coloring of some of the round, collared boots look cheap. Also, the knee-high or over-the-knee boots are often made too wide, so they look too big. JustFab sometimes offers a wide fit on certain pairs of shoes, but these are big on the calf. That aside, I really like the two pairs of chunky heels with an ankle strap that I got and I have them in two different colors.

Hello Alison,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: June 15, 2019

Out of ten pairs bought only one would get less than five stars. They blister you just walking to your car but every else is A+ in my book, good quality and fast delivery. Plenty of selection to choose from. Overall beautiful experience.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I wanted to try JustFab's products. It was pretty reasonable. I've been with the company since 2009 and I like that I could skip every month if I wanted to. I don't have to purchase anything. The last time I purchased from them was around December. I got a pair of shoes and purses too. With JustFab, it was easy looking for items and I also took advantage of their special offers quite a few times. The selections they gave were also excellent. Some of the items I got are good but some are not - if it's made in China. Overall, JustFab is really pretty good.

Hello Susan,

We value your feedback and appreciate your confidence in us. Counting you among our members is something for which we are especially grateful. Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you. Have a FAB-ulous day!

Ivy

Original review: June 12, 2019

I was watching The Simmons Show and one of the actresses was talking about JustFab. And then, I'm like, "Well, let me see what this is all about." So, I started to Google it and I was like, "Wow! Look at all these shoes. $39. If I don't want it that month, I could pass by it." JustFab has cute shoes and it's very easy to find the item or style that I'm looking for. Being a member, I gain points. Sometimes, I will forget to skip the month and if I do, it will charge me. But it's not a problem because my niece's birthday is coming up and I usually tell her and my son's girlfriend to look at the shoes, pick out what they want and then I'll purchase them. That's how I use my credits. JustFab has sales, too. And when I wanted to use my points, I saw some glasses when summer was beginning for half off.

The only thing I don't like is it doesn't make it easy for the customer because I have to call JustFab and then say, "Hey, I do have credits. Can I do this over the phone?" But the reps are really good and they guide me through. As far as the selections given by the style expert, I don't really like it. Even though I gave them all the different types of styles that I like, I really wasn't that impressed. I just scroll. Other than that, the quality of items I got is excellent, and I get lots of compliments. My favorite purchase are the booties. It's a heel, and it's a leopard print. I get lots of compliments from guys. My hairstylist likes it, too. I've already told a lot of people about JustFab.

Original review: June 11, 2019

JustFab has been a good service. I liked the different styles of shoes that was available and they're at a cheap price, too. It is also easy to find the item or style that I'm looking for. Sometimes, I’ll buy stuff that I don’t normally buy. So, that’s nice. I've been able to use the little point system sales for some purchases. I usually like to get heels in black but sometimes I get a different color. I got a bag and the heels just a couple of months ago and they're of very nice quality.

Hello Amy,

Thank you for your continuous love and support. We hope to fulfill all your FABshionista needs. Happy shopping!

Ivy

Original review: June 10, 2019

I found some items that I like from JustFab. However, the selection given is a hit or miss. It depends on what I’m looking for and what kind of mood I’m in. But being a member is convenient. Though I don’t order often, I bought some flip-flops, a jacket, a romper, and a pair of heeled sandals a couple of weeks ago. So far, the quality of the items are good.

Original review: June 9, 2019

I ordered the Unicorn tennis shoes for my grand daughters who wear a size 5 and a 6. They are 2 and 4 yrs. They sent me adult size 5 & 6. Very disappointing. They were going to be worn with their unicorn birthday outfits.

Hello Dawnelle,

We truly apologize for your experience! We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. A representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Original review: June 9, 2019

I love JustFab. That's the only place I buy my shoes from. I'm always bragging about them 'cause everybody asks me where I get my shoes. Being a member, I like that I don't have to do it every month. Some months, they have really good sales for $10. I like everything I found and everything's really good quality. There are a couple of times that I've had to send something back. I bought some heels that were way too high and there were no problems sending them back. There were no questions asked. It's really great. The only thing I don't like is they include a magazine subscription in every order.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I've purchased shoes from JustFab and their quality is very good. I've never had any issues. When I got shoes that were a little big, the process of returning it was easy. I just shipped them back, and then they credited me back and I got a different kind of shoes. I like JustFab. Their website is very accurate.

Original review: June 7, 2019

It's been pretty good with JustFab and I've been a customer for so long. They're affordable and it's pretty easy to find a style. When the 15th hits, sales usually start popping up so I usually buy around that time. I bought a bunch of sandals just for the spring and the summer and they're are fine. It's good quality, especially for the price. But I don't like having the credit because I forget that I have a credit sitting there and there might not be something I want 'til like six months. Other than that, I haven't seen any problem. I would recommend JustFab.

Original review: June 5, 2019

The items I get from JustFab are of good quality. I place my order and they ship me my merchandise. And the beginning of each month, you have to get items, if you don’t want them charging for it. The selections given by the style expert are okay. The only thing is I just like to purchase from them when I feel like it, not because I have to. But I have taken advantage of their good deals when they have the current sale

Original review: June 2, 2019

I love JustFab. I used to see it on the internet, but my best friend actually started shopping over there before me. She ordered bags then I thought of opening an account. My sister’s best friend's mom had gotten married and I could not find the shoe for the dress that I wore, but I found one on JustFab. When you choose a shoe, you can choose the color. That’s a really great idea and that helps a lot.

I got my mom to make an account. She orders too. The quality of the items is wonderful. I've only had one that broke just recently. It was one of my first orders. It was a royal blue heel with a lace tie in the back with a blue bow. I had them for a long time so they lasted for a while. I've been a member since 2013 and I like getting the update when there are new things on there. I became a VIP member. I have a lot of points on my account but I never use them. I don’t understand how I can use the points.

Hello Shenika,

Thank you for the kind words that you've said about JustFab! We are always inspired by giving you high-quality products at an affordable price because of your trust and love to us. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat from 6am - 6pm (PST) 7 days a week.

Original review: May 31, 2019

Beautiful and very comfortable heels, I get compliments about them. They go well and fashionably with denim capris. I would love to buy them in different color. I am waiting on a dress to wear them again. I need to get a pair for my sister who fell in love with them

Hello Jo Anne,

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality FAB items. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation and are especially grateful for doing business with you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price!

Original review: May 31, 2019

I started my account with JustFab a really long time ago. They looked like they have good products at a decent price so I signed up with them. I like their discounts and I mostly got the buy one, get one free promo. I purchased two pairs of shoes a couple of months ago and they have good quality.

Hello Jinan,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service to our members. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our member's satisfaction.

Original review: May 30, 2019

They are unclear with their policies and I feel that I have been scammed. I will not be shopping with this company again and I warn anyone who is thinking about it to just shop at a more reputable site and make sure to read reviews before placing your important credit card information into a website. I was very disappointed with the seemingly random charges to my account. Awful.

Hello Zsofia,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Justfab offers great shoe options and I’ve been subscribed to them for years. However it is incredibly frustrating that I get charged $40 if I forget to skip the month, but what's even worse is that you cannot use that money during their sales. I have $200 in credits but cannot get $200 worth of shoes during a sale. It’s so frustrating that I won’t buy anything during the sales regardless. Really not feeling like a VIP. I should be able to spend the money that was taken out of my account how ever I would like.

Hello Tiffany,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our Member Services Team will be in touch within 48 hours.

Original review: May 30, 2019

The glitter sneakers I bought. First pair had glue and pen marks, exchanged. Second pair... had pen marks. Poor quality. I'm not sure I want to be a member anymore. I'm thinking about it. It may not be worth it.

Hello Jill,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with JustFab. Our helpful Member Services Team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: May 30, 2019

The last 3 pairs I bought I’ve had to give away because they were sent too small. I didn’t send back because it always takes so long and never have the shoes in stock. Considering canceling my account this is a lot of money wasted.

Hello Ferida,

We truly apologize for your experience! Your feedback is important, and we would like to make things right. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I like shoes and JustFab has a good price. They really work with their members. I could get to skip a month, and they always give me my money back without any issues. I’ve never had issues with them. I love their items and they're good quality.

Hello Alexis,

Wow! Thanks for the great feedback! We could not make it without your support and loyalty. Every day we are looking forward to serving you.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Your website makes it very difficult to skip months. I also don’t receive email reminders to skip a month. A pair of leggings ripped after 1 wear. I feel that it should be easier to skip a month, I don’t need new work out clothes every month.

Hello Brooke,

Member satisfaction is always the number one priority for us. I'm deeply sorry that that wasn't clearly demonstrated to you. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Original review: May 29, 2019

FabFitFun is pretty nice but they always have issues with not keeping enough stock for their ADD-ONS. Even select members like me who pay more still don't get a chance to grab specific Add-ons since even within minutes they become out of stock. SUPER annoying.

Hello Brandi,

Original review: May 29, 2019

I don't like how you can't shop sales with your gift cards or membership credits. I'd rather skip the months of membership credits and save my money to shop the sales later. But then my money is gone cause I shopped a sale somewhere else, and you don't get my money.

Hello Tress,

Original review: May 29, 2019

I've purchased purses, bags, shoes, glasses, jewelry, and different things from JustFab. I also get a gift for someone's birthday. The quality of the products is good. I liked it. I haven't ordered anything recently because of changing jobs and financial issues, but I was ordering from them for a year straight. Sometimes, I make three purchases within a month. I had the wrong size once and I exchanged it. And the process wasn't bad.

Hello Robin,

Original review: May 28, 2019

Never recieved my order. Tracking was not available and now unsure how to get order delivered back to me. Is it possible for someone to contact me on the whereabouts of this order or have it re-delivered to the address.

Hello Rebecca,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and services. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Original review: May 28, 2019

I stopped buying the boxes and add ons because a few times my order was never delivered, and it took a month to get a replacement. I would spend $300-500 on these with addons. Tired of waiting for orders. With Canadian dollar exchange it was too expensive.

Hello Melissa,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! Let us make it up to you! A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Original review: May 28, 2019

My monthly boxes were always the same beauty products just different brands. The brands were nice but how much moisturizer does one person want to try? The very ugly thin blanket made the decision to not renew my subscription. Mascaras and perfumes along with new tech items.

Hello Bonnie,

We would like to sincerely thank you for notifying us about your experience with JustFab. In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

JustFab.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFab, a part of TechStyle Fashion Group, is an online retailer that sells women’s shoes, clothes and handbags. JustFab Inc., which includes some other brands, has more than four million members and operates in 10 countries. The website only sells its own brand, which LA-based designers produce in response to members’ shopping habits and style quizzes.

• Membership: Customers can make a one-time order, or they can sign up for a JustFab membership to save money. Membership is free, but customers commit to either placing an order or confirming that they wish to skip an order every month. Membership helps the company reduce costs through a decreased advertising budget and a loyal customer base.

• Social media: All of the JustFab brands have an active social media presence. Consumers can find them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. Customers can search for #FabForAll and #JustFabIt to see how other shoppers are styling JustFab items.

• Size options: JustFab shoes are available in sizes 5.5 to 11, so those who wear hard-to-find sizes will be able to choose between many styles. Not every shoe is available in every extended size. Some boots are available in standard and wide-calf sizes.

• Shipping: All orders over $39 ship for free in the contiguous United States. Items with free shipping arrive in 4-10 business days; rush shipping is available for an additional fee.

• Returns: Unsatisfied customer can return items for membership or store credit for free, or they can exchange for another item for free. JustFab charges a restocking fee for customers who would prefer a refund. Return shipping is free for those in the contiguous United State, and all others will pay a flat rate shipping fee.

• Best for: Fashionistas, busy adults and professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs