JustFab
3.70/5

JustFab

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

6236 JustFab Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: May 9, 2019

I started buying items from JustFab as gifts for my sister because she's disabled and it was the perfect thing. She lives in Florida. I'm in West Virginia. I can have the things shipped to her door. And it was a lot stuff along the same kind of things she likes. I've been a member for at least six years and a lot of times, I didn't buy anything. I sometimes buy a couple of times a year. And as long as I get there at the first seven days of the month and say, "No, it's not in the budget this month or I don't see anything I like this month," they don't charge me the monthly fee. But those credits accumulate. I saved a few of the credits up at one point and just went ahead and did a big Christmas present for my sister. I got a whole setup of boots and bags. It was like a matching set.

JustFab's customer service was top-notch. I had one issue and they were right on it and fixed it instantly. Everything was taken care of in like a day. I was shocked. I was expecting a little bit of a battle. JustFab has a lot of special offers. A lot of times, they'll combine things in their sets. And those are usually really worth it. They also have their kind of clearance section. I tend to buy from that a lot of times. Since my sister is in Florida, when they put the summer stuff on sale for everybody, half the time, she can still use it. And when they put winter stuff on sale, I jump on that because I use it up here. But a lot of their stuff were totally different sizes. It doesn't fit me well. I'm short and that's one of my biggest problems. Finding any clothes for somebody who's 4'10" is insane. My sister is almost five inches taller than I am. I have a lot harder time finding stuff that fits me.

Other than that, JustFab's getting into the plus size lines. The quality on some stuff is really high, and some stuff, it's okay. It's a cheaper, synthetic type thing, if you read the things carefully. And I don't like to use a lot of leather. I tend to like the simulated leather. They do carry a lot of that. So, if somebody's vegan, there's a lot of good options there.

I purchased a couple of jewelry pieces that were all lined in stone. And everybody went wild over them because they were gorgeous. I also do costume work. So a lot of times, I'll look there to see if they've got anything I can use on their clearance. But some of the best pieces I've got from them were for my sister. The real thing they started with were shoes and handbags. And then they branched out into the clothes and everything.

JustFab's stuff fits my sister well. She's happy with them. I've gotten her a bunch of shoes over the years, shopping bag, and higher end handbag not just the cloth things but the ones that you could take to work or events. They're more of a high end dress for success kind of theme. I definitely would recommend JustFab. There's room for expansion there. But they made great strides.

Hello Marian,

We are glad that you are satisfied with the item you purchased. Rest assured that we will continue providing unique and new styles for members like you. We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

Ivy

Get expert buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 15, 2019

When I first saw the designs and the shoes from JustFab, they looked very nice. I gave it a try and I really liked it. Looking for a style has been easy and I like the options that I have of the different products. The selections that they give me is also good and I change it from time to time. My favorite purchase would be the two dresses that I bought. They were beautiful. One of them is black and it was a see-through material. It has slits on both of the sides and had thick laces crisscrossing in the back. I've had that dress forever. But they don't have it anymore and although I'm not expecting the same thing, I wish they will have similar products. They don't have a lot of maxi dress options too. My other favorite is the weekend dress. Every time I wear it, I get compliments because it has such a unique color which is a different kind of blue. It was an amazing color. It's long sleeves so it's really good for the winter. I really like that.

I also love the fact that they have a wide-length options but then sometimes, they run out of the size and then it never comes back. I have stuff in my wish list that has been there for a few years. I was hoping they'd come back and never did. It's upsetting. The sizes are also a little weird because I’m usually extra large. But sometimes, the sleeve or the chest area would be smaller than the usual cut. So, I get a bit confused over that. I bought a 1X and they were too big. Sometimes, it's a tinsy-winsy too much in size but other times, it fits beautifully. I recently purchased a green dress of the same material as my blue dress, but of different cuts and design. I love the color, too. But it did not fit me well.

Also, I feel that JustFab designs were better before than it is now and I'm not a very big heel person so I have a hard time getting products. I also wish I had more color options. Once in a while, JustFab comes up with colors and I'm in love with it. But then I'm searching and I can't find the colors at all. It's just so dull. I wish they had more options on jewelry too. Although I haven't been very active with JustFab lately, I still have my membership with them. In fact, I purchased two months ago and the quality of the item has been pretty great. There was once or twice where the quality didn't match up to the price that I paid but overall, the quality had been good.

Hello Shanjida,

The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of members like you, who faithfully like our items. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Ivy

Original review: March 6, 2019

I really enjoy the service JustFab offers but it is upsetting that the monthly credits that get charged cannot be used with the majority of the sales that JustFab offers. This to me is scam mentality and is a very upsetting part of my membership with JustFab. I even understand the charging every month part after a few days but it's taken too far when you limit what a member can do with that credit.

Hello Jordana,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

The first time, I bought a $10 pair of shoes. That's why I liked JustFab. But the next time, it was full price. I stopped buying from JustFab because I don't like that they take away money from my card. They charge $30 a month. I didn't know they were supposed to do that because I have to cancel before the month.

Hello Madai,

At JustFab, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our members' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to assist you.

Ivy

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I've been a JustFab member for a couple of years and I like the diversity they offer. Even within styles, I can get different patterns on certain pairs of boots. Usually, there's enough variety that it’s easy to find what I’m looking for in the realm of what I want, although it’s more difficult to find exactly the right thing. For the most part, though, the selection offered is a mess, but once in a while, the style expert recommends something that I like. For instance, I liked a pair of shoes in the past recommendation.

So far, the items that I bought from them are of good quality and have held up well. But the texture added and the coloring of some of the round, collared boots look cheap. Also, the knee-high or over-the-knee boots are often made too wide, so they look too big. JustFab sometimes offers a wide fit on certain pairs of shoes, but these are big on the calf. That aside, I really like the two pairs of chunky heels with an ankle strap that I got and I have them in two different colors.

Hello Alison,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a review and feedback. We're so sorry for the overall experience. We always strive to improve our services and feedback like this from members are very much appreciated. We will reach out to you via email.

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

I understand that there is a representative politely telling customers with complaints that they will have a someone call us to resolve the problem. I will post every email and every response I get. I will go as far as hiring a lawyer and losing money over that lawyer just to prove that you guys are fraudulent. The way you're doing business is not right. I will wait and see what the BBB and my fraud complaint with my bank will do before I proceed to a lawsuit.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I bought 4 pairs of shoes in my size and when I got them they were way too big. I went through all the trouble of requesting the exchange, getting a box big enough for all 4, packaging them and taking them to the post office. I exchanged them for a whole size down and still too big. It didn’t seem like the size even changed at all. I tried to contact again because at this point I just wanted to return them. Never heard back. Tried several more times and finally got someone. I explained to the woman the situation and that I had been trying to contact someone with no luck. She proceeds to tell me there is nothing she can do since it is past the 30 days even though I tried to contact someone multiple times. So now I am stuck with shoes I can’t wear and out the money I spent on them.

At this point I am extremely angry and done with this company but I had some credits already in my account that I didn’t want to waste since it’s my money so I bought some jewelry. The packages ship and I receive my package within the allotted time frame stated in their policies. When I open the package I notice one of my items is missing so I contact customer service again. The woman notifies me that the one item shipped separately and gives me the tracking link, even though I never received any form of notification of a separate shipment. In fact, the shipped email showed all items in the same shipment.

Over the next few days I track the package and it shows the package reaching my state and waiting to be transferred to the post office and then the next day it shows the package was rerouted. Days later it shows the package was delivered somewhere in NJ and I live in N.C. I reach out to customer service yet again and the guy claims there’s nothing he can do because it shows the item was delivered so I have to wait another 48 hours to see if the package gets sent back to the company. So now I have to wait even longer, even though I’ve already waited for this one item that I paid for, for a month at this point. I will never be buying from this company again. Way too many issues and terrible customer service.

Hello Alyssa,

Your feedback regarding the service you received at JustFab is very important to us. We want members to enjoy shopping here. You deserve only the best service, a representative from our Member Services Team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Ivy

Original review: July 30, 2019

I found ShoeDazzle first. Kimora Lee sponsored JustFab and that’s how I found out about them. You do your little quiz thing at the beginning and match your little boutique. If you don't wanna shop within your boutique, you can go look at the rest of the shoes. For the most part, I do like probably a little over a half of what's selected for me. I have no complaints about the quality. I still have a lot of my shoes that I bought from JustFab and I don't think I’ve ever sent anything back to JustFab due to quality reasons. I haven’t really shopped on there in a long time ‘cause of money thing. I wasn’t working. But the specials are nice. Go get your $40 shoes from JustFab and look hot.

Hello Merilyn,

Awesome! We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your shopping needs. Enjoy shopping and hope to hear more from you in the future!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 29, 2019

The first pair of shoes I bought were very pretty, but one size too big. I couldn't afford to send them back so I just sold them on Facebook. The next pair were fluffy boots for the winter. Absolutely horrible. The first week or so they were my favorite. But after a month or so of wearing them they started to fall apart. The bottom completely tore off and the straps NEVER stayed snapped together. They were a little tight even though I ordered an 8.5. Which makes no sense because the first pair were too big and now these were too tight. Seriously. The last pair of shoes I got were heeled sneakers and I absolutely loved them. Unfortunately these were a little tight as well. I can't remember if I ordered 8 or 8.5. I still have them but don't wear them much since one of the zippers doesn't zip up all the way. So after all that I stopped paying for the membership.

I get an email a couple days ago telling me they are giving me gift card worth 39.95. Cool right? Wrong. After going through the ENTIRE store from shoes to clothes I finally came to the decision on a pair of sneakers and a pair of wedges. The sale was 2 for 24$. I entered the gift card number only to have a message appear stating that I cannot use the gift card with the promotion. Absolute **. After trying to find another pair of shoes to buy since both shoes I picked were over the gift card limit, I found a pair that I wasn't too excited for but I might wear a couple times. Reapplied the gift card only to have another message. Once again I can't use the gift card with VIP prices. There is absolutely no shoe on your site that isn't 60$ at "regular price". And the ones that are aren't pretty at all. If I wanted a pair of flip flops I would go to the dollar store. I will absolutely never use this site again. Your sizes are all over the place and the quality is questionable.

Hello Chelsea,

We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you experienced with JustFab. This situation is not ordinary and is not typical of us. We are very serious when it comes to our member's satisfaction. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Ivy

Original review: July 28, 2019

I've been with JustFab ever since it started. I like having an easy online personal shopper, and I can pick and choose what I want, when I want it. Finding styles there is pretty easy and their rep is good. However, the quality depends sometimes. I got a pair of sandals and shoes in the past that I haven’t been able to wear ‘cause there’s a manufacture defect. Because I’m on-the-go, sometimes I don’t have a moment to send stuff back. Most of the time though, things are good quality.

Hello Dyana,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We are very serious when it comes to our member's satisfaction. We have a very dedicated Member Services Team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

JustFab.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFab, a part of TechStyle Fashion Group, is an online retailer that sells women’s shoes, clothes and handbags. JustFab Inc., which includes some other brands, has more than four million members and operates in 10 countries. The website only sells its own brand, which LA-based designers produce in response to members’ shopping habits and style quizzes.

• Membership: Customers can make a one-time order, or they can sign up for a JustFab membership to save money. Membership is free, but customers commit to either placing an order or confirming that they wish to skip an order every month. Membership helps the company reduce costs through a decreased advertising budget and a loyal customer base.

• Social media: All of the JustFab brands have an active social media presence. Consumers can find them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. Customers can search for #FabForAll and #JustFabIt to see how other shoppers are styling JustFab items.

• Size options: JustFab shoes are available in sizes 5.5 to 11, so those who wear hard-to-find sizes will be able to choose between many styles. Not every shoe is available in every extended size. Some boots are available in standard and wide-calf sizes.

• Shipping: All orders over $39 ship for free in the contiguous United States. Items with free shipping arrive in 4-10 business days; rush shipping is available for an additional fee.

• Returns: Unsatisfied customer can return items for membership or store credit for free, or they can exchange for another item for free. JustFab charges a restocking fee for customers who would prefer a refund. Return shipping is free for those in the contiguous United State, and all others will pay a flat rate shipping fee.

• Best for: Fashionistas, busy adults and professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs