Consumer Reviews

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for you awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members. Should you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to contact one of our Fashion Consultants at 866-337-0906.

Best regards,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: March 2, 2016

My favorite about being a JustFab member is that the money is auto-drafted and it’s just waiting for me to use it. It rolls over. I've been a member for five months and it's been convenient and affordable.

Hello Laura,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

It was like $10 to join so I decided to go with JustFab. Also, I like that even though I can’t afford to do the monthly thing, I can still shop. I enjoy shopping at JustFab. I’ve told others to do it but they said, “Oh, but you have to join and they go charge you every month.” I told them that they can skip it. They don’t wanna have to look for that email every month to skip. But I have no problem with it. I bought a pair of boots from JustFab and it's very good quality. I had an excellent experience with JustFab.

Hello Ashlie,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A member of member service will contact you shortly.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

JustFab had a lot of nice stuff and it was super easy to order. My order also came in fast, I received it after two to three weeks. I like quality of the sweater and the boots that I got. However, after I ordered, I was not aware that I had to keep buying stuff or money would be taken out of my account. That happened a couple of times. Every Friday when my check would come in my card, my money would be missing. So, I had to go through a huge problem with that. I spoke to JustFab one time about it, and they were able to get it corrected. But they took off $40 again. For that second time, I didn't speak with anybody, but I got my card number off that website.

Hello Kendra,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

Initially, I signed up with JustFab because of their promo offer of two for $39 for boots. In the beginning, I didn't know that it was a month-to-month membership. But I've had them now for a long time and it was fine. However, I didn't really buy much and skipped pretty much every month. Sometimes the quality of my purchases were good and then sometimes, especially with the leather boots, the soles start coming up after you wear them a few times. But for the price, they're all right. My latest purchase was a couple of pairs of boots in November or December. Then I recently canceled my membership, not because I had a bad experience with them, but just because I had been skipping for so many months and it's something that I had to remember every month.

Hello Kathleen,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

I checked out two pairs of boots on JustFab. When you sign up, it asks all questions and fits you for what your style is. My parents made the purchase through my account and my stepdad said my boots came within a few days.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Hello Sonia,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members. We truly apologize about your experience with one of your items! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

Love it! Ships fast and boots and sandals are good quality! I would order again from this store. The shoes fit true to size. The romper I bought was not true to size. It was larger than I thought and I ordered a med and it fit like a large. I would say to go a size smaller than what you normally ordered.

Hello Trina,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

My sister purchased from JustFab and she liked it. I thought to give it a try too so I have been a VIP member since November. It was a good experience purchasing with them. Their items are of good quality. I like my backpack purse from them and I take it everywhere.

Hello Hannah,

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

They sell it to you like they're giving you amazing deals, but the quality of the products is only so-so. I've had some issues with sizing, and they're generally uncomfortable. Plus, you only have five days to "skip the month" before you're hit with a $35.00 charge for "credit." Shipping has been agonizingly slow as well. On the whole, I'd just prefer shopping elsewhere.

Hello Jennifer,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A member of member services will contact you shortly.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

I signed up for JustFab with the intention of using the VIP service. However after my circumstances changed I requested a cancellation of the account in January after that month's charge went through. However I was charged again this month and when I contacted the company they refused to refund the additional 890 charge stating that they had no record of the cancellation!!! Do not sign up for this VIP membership because if you need to cancel they will not do it correctly and then try to get you to spend more money before processing the request for real after the second contact. It's a scam to just get you to pay more money for a service they never provided.

Hello Tiffany,

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with JustFab! We always welcome the opportunity to improve our service. If you ever need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our member service team available 24/7.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

JustFab has some great styles, of outstanding quality! My favorite pair of fringe boots I got 2 years ago, and they show zero signs of wear. I've gotten sandals, boots, wedges, flats, even a purse, and jacket. I love when they run sales on holidays! Returns are easy as well. My only complaint is that I should be able to pause or cancel my VIP membership online like other subscription services. Once click and done. Instead I have alarms and reminders set to remind me to skip the month while my budget is tight. I love the quality and the prices, but I shouldn't have to call in, hold for 15 minutes, and have to explain to a person why I am terminating my subscription.

Hello Aim,

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

Today is business day 4 of waiting to hear back from customer service in regards to my account. Your VIP monthly charges is a crazy business practice and you do not clearly indicate how to "skip" the month. Very unimpressed with your business practices and am dreading trying to get a refund. Luckily not holding my breath to hear back from customer service.

Hello Jennifer,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I heard about JustFab from some co-workers. I was reluctant to try it out at first due to past experiences of online shopping. But I caved and tried it and I love it. The prices are great, the quality is great, called in once and the customer service was amazing as well.

Hello Rachel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I love all the shoes that I get from JustFab. I've bought boots, flats, heels - they're all wonderful and they arrive so fast! I also ordered a dress recently that I absolutely adore. I get so many compliments on what I wear! I've recommended JustFab to a number of friends and co-workers.

Hello Serena,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A member of our member service team will email you shortly to help you out.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

Although my first order was at a discounted price, the description of the boots I ordered said warm winter boots. However, there is absolutely no lining in the foot (only lining is in the calf of the boot). Not a great quality for a Canadian winter boot.

Hello Amanda,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent experience with JustFab. Our helpful member services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I've ordered multiple products from this company for two years. I've decided to cancel the subscription to save money and they never send me emails telling me that I'm going to be charged. I've requested the cancellation and asked for a refund of $39.99 that they've charged me. I get it I have a "subscription". However I've spent literally hundreds of dollars with this company. They're refusing to refund a whopping $40. Just use this as a warning, order your first pair, get the 'deal', then IMMEDIATELY cancel if you don't want to be charged $40 a month for something you're not using. This is how they treat 'VIP' members. They will use a cop out of "we send you warning emails" however I have no such email. I've checked every folder in my email including spam to make sure. You have been warned!

Hello Kaley,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I really enjoy JustFab. The only thing I would change are the ads. There are so many and so frequently that it makes me leave the site sooner than I'd like to. Justfab would be a lot better with less ads popping up so often. I've been thinking of canceling and trying a different site.

Hello Kelly,

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

The staff is always friendly and helpful. I love the clothes, prices, and boutique styling. It makes it so much easy to shop. The clothing is very high quality. The shoes and handbags look expensive and I have had some of my friends ask what designer they were.

Hello Julian,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

The rep on the phone was able to explain the membership so I could understand. Also, the rep stayed on the phone with me to select a boot which was thoughtful. I was also given a credit at the first purchase because I did not understand the first time promotion.

Hello Haley,

Wow, thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put in to make sure we provide best quality products and services!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I love shoes and needed some so I went on JustFab. It was very easy to find what I was looking for in their website. and the shoes I got were very good quality. They actually fit my arch which is cool. I've been a member for three months now and I like being able to skip the month if the budget doesn't fit for that month. I used the selection given to me by the style expert once but it was too expensive for me so I ended up not using that.

I had a fraudulent account make a membership and purchases, they wouldn't refund me. Charged me 4 times in 2 months for MEMBERSHIP FEES over $200 in FEES. They still haven't refunded me and I got a $40 overdraft fee because I wasn't expecting the money to be taken out of my account. SO I AM OUT OF $240. I am a single mother working 90+ hours a week trying to provide and now my electric bill is about to be turned off.

Hello Melissa,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I have been a member of JustFab for several months and I like that they send me the different new releases and the new arrivals. It makes me always want to check out the website. The prices and the products made me purchase from them. Finding an item and purchasing was also very easy. They also offer discounts like I got a pair of boots for $19. Last month I purchased a dress and a red valentine purse. My favorite purchase is this little pair of black booties that I have on today. The quality of the items is very good and my experience was very satisfying.

Hello Danny,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with JustFab. Our helpful member service team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

I've been with JustFab for a while. The selections are sometimes on point and then other times they are not. Most of the quality of the items have been good. There was one pair that wasn't and JustFab said that they were going to send out another pair but I never got them. They were actually one of my favorite pair of boots.

Hello Val,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

JustFab seemed interesting. The boots I ordered were good, but the membership fee was pricey. I was a member for less than two weeks and I canceled the account.

Hello Toni,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. If you ever need anything, our member services representatives are available 24/7.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

JustFab was good. I went on the website, saw some boots that I wanted and bought them. I love the quality. But, I'm no longer a member. The membership fee is a little pricey.

Hello Brandi,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I have been shopping with JustFab for many years and have had positive experiences with them in the past. However, their current level of service is not at all what it once was. A lot of their shoes are no longer the advertised price of $39.95 and once the shoes sell out, they never come back in stock. I recently ordered a pair of over-the-knee boots to wear for my birthday party and they sent a pair of combat booties. I went online 3 separate times to have a return label sent to me and never received any of them. I did, however, continue to receive all of their promotional emails.

I contacted the customer service center to see what was going on and the woman told me that a refund had already been processed back to my credit card. I explained to her that I didn't want a refund, I just wanted the shoes that I had ordered. She said they were sold old and again a refund had already been issued. I asked her to provide the card information and date of the refund and all she was able to tell me was that they were working on it. I checked my account and as I expected the money was not there. So after one month, I have neither the shoes that I was expecting or the money that I spent on this purchase. I do not plan on shopping with this company in the future and would not recommend them to anyone that I know.

Hello Mikeea,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

JustFab was a referral by a family member and I purchased from them since they had a selection I can choose from. Finding an item or style is not difficult at all although the selection could have been better as there wasn't a wide variety. I got a pair of boots for $9.95 and the quality was good. I like my knee boots that I have.

Hello Beth,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

It's relatively easy to find items in their website. But the longer I'm looking through it, there's actually a whole lot of nothing that I like. I had liked the fact that it was relatively easy to find my size in boots, but when I received them, they were nowhere near true to size. I wear a size 10 and I ordered an 11 wide, but it was still too small. My daughter, who wears a size eight, actually fit the boots. It was weird but the quality seemed okay. I got the boots on a buy-one-get-one sale. So if I had returned the pair, then the other pair would have been full price and it would have just made the other pair worth nothing. The stuff that their style expert suggested are cute, but there's nothing I would ever wear.

Hello Norma,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I like JustFab, they're good. I bought my first pair from them about two years ago. I'm a college student, and I don't have enough money to buy shoes every month. I had to become a VIP member in order to get a discount that was going on. My friend who is in JustFab too told me I could skip a month so I don't have to pay $39 and I've been doing that for a couple of months now. The quality of their items is good. I had one pair of boots and they came up a slightly bigger size.So, I just wear thick socks for them to fit, but it's good.

Hello Georgia,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A member of member service will contact you shortly to assist you.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

It wasn't that hard to look for items on JustFab's site. I liked their selections and the black tote bag that I got from them. Aside from that, I also got boots from them once. But I was meaning to call them because I didn't know that they charge $40 a month. I don't want that, and I want it dissolved. I can't afford it.

Hello Robin,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I saw an ad for JustFab on my Yahoo account and signed up because of the cheap prices. They have pretty good sorting options and it's easy to find the things I want. I've been a member for a couple of months now and I like that they pair things in styles. They also build a whole ensemble of wardrobe and I can go look at the different pieces to see if I want them or not. They're just samples and I would never wear some of the items there but they're cute. I like the boots I got from them. For the price, it's exactly what I would expect to get.

The only thing that I don't like is that they have a monthly charge that I have to pay regardless if I'm interested in purchasing or not. They give me the option to skip a month but sometimes I forget about it. Then I see a $40 charge on my credit card and remember what it's for so maybe it's just me. I'd recommend them to someone who shops a lot but not to those who don't because of that monthly thing.

JustFab Company Profile