2. Shopping

JustFab

JustFab
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.35/5

JustFab is a leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience and a "First Style for $10" special. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices, and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95. The company has more than 15 million members worldwide and offers on-trend and high-quality styles for an affordable price.

Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month — VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the first and fifth of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want.

BOTTOM LINE

JustFab is a smart investment for those who want to keep up with fashion at a discount. Membership terms should be carefully considered, but JustFab can save you a ton of money on the latest trends.

PROS
  • Special first-purchase discount
  • Free shipping for VIP members
  • Personalized style quiz
  • Discounts for VIP members
CONS
  • Must pause to avoid monthly charge
  • Credits do not apply to sale items

Top JustFab Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

I really like JustFab. I order from them every few months when they drop the two for sales... I love shoes. I order probably six new pairs every season. I range from flats, to wedges, to boots, to heels, kinda run the gamut with it.

I like the styles JustFab has and their price. I became a member and I like that I could order what I want and it would come to my house. I don't have to worry about going outside. I purchased nice boots and some sandals from them. I love what I bought.

What is JustFab?

JustFab is a popular fashion subscription and fashion platform that offers styles at about 30% off retail price. The company provides a highly customized shopping experience with high-quality fashion. It also offers a handy style quiz to match you with your best JustFab options, and it provides a discount for all shoes for your first purchase.

How does JustFab work?

JustFab offers items for sale, but you need to become a VIP member to get the most from the experience. If you’re a member, the company sends you a personal boutique on the first day of the month that has curated items based on your style and preferences. VIP membership costs $39.95 a month, but that cost is credited to your monthly purchases.

VIP members also get special perks like free shipping and special discounts on JustFab’s affordable fashions.

How much is JustFab?

The JustFab VIP membership is $39.95 per monthly, but this membership cost is directly credited to you. You can use this credit to buy an on-trend piece of fashion from your personal boutique or save it for a future purchase.

You can avoid being charged by visiting your online boutique or your account options and selecting the “Skip this Month” option before the 5th of the month (when the subscription is charged). You can also shop JustFab even if you aren’t a member, although you won’t receive the same good deals without the VIP membership.

Many of JustFab’s items are $39.95, which is the cost of a VIP member’s monthly credit.

JustFab FAQ

Is JustFab worth it?
Justfab is a great option for fashion gurus who like to stay on top of style. The VIP membership is an affordable option to freshen up your wardrobe every month.
How much is the JustFab VIP membership?
The VIP membership is $39.95 per month, but that goes into your account as a direct credit to use on an item of your choice.
What are JustFab credits?
Your membership fee becomes a credit that you can use on an item each month.
Can you cancel JustFab after the first month?
Yes, you can cancel JustFab after only one month by calling or using their live chat feature.
Are JustFab shoes good quality?
JustFab’s shoes are great quality at a discounted price.

Is JustFab legit?

Treat yourself to a JustFab membership for quality items at a much lower cost, but be sure to read the terms and services before signing up. If you frequently shop for new clothing, shoes and accessories, JustFab gives you a convenient option to receive a monthly curated selection to expand your wardrobe. Any membership platform can be tricky, but JustFab is a great way to keep up on the trends.

JustFab Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: May 2, 2021

I was with JustFab before when it was Just Shoes then I stopped doing it and started back up because they have more things to choose from. I do most of my shopping online, so the fact that it's online, I like that if I don't like an item, I can just return it. So far, with what I've gotten, the quality seems okay. I have not had them long enough to really tell how they stand up to washing though. Sometimes, I don't want that monthly fee on the VIP membership to come out but I just have not read and see how I can suspend it and have it not happen each month if I don't want it to. When it was Just Shoes, I have returned shoes, and I didn't have a problem with the people. Since I started back using again, I haven't returned anything. What I've ordered so far has been what I expected.

Hello Yolanda,

We are sorry to hear that you disliked our VIP Membership terms. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 15, 2021

JustFab has good products and they are cheap sometimes but I don’t like the $39 every month. And when they have things on sale, you have to pay full price if you use the $39. If you decide to take up their sales, you have to pay another extra money. I have a lot of $39 that have not been used because I would rather pay $10 for a pair of shoes on sale from another credit card. Then, I have to remember to skip before the end of the month. If I don’t, they take another $39. So, all the $39 that they have is because I did not remember to skip. The time for the shipment to get here is average as well as the quality of the items. Some of the items are not great but some are not bad because if I didn't like them, I wouldn't order them.

Hello Modupe,

Daniel

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

When I first signed up, they had an offer of $10 for a pair of shoes. Sometimes they have half off or 25% off. The items have great quality. It used to be really, really easy to find item or style that I was looking for in their site. But lately, it seems like they have started to cater to an older crowd. I've had to skip lately because they don't have anything that I liked. But every time I go to ShoeDazzle, they have. So I'm about to cancel my JustFab. I already started with a ShoeDazzle account because they have some more contemporary stuff over there.

Hello Candace,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention about out of stock products. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I purchased six items from JustFab a couple days ago: a navy-blue petticoat, black and white pants, a black pair of pants that tie in the front, a pink trench coat, a white basic button-down shirt, and a cowl-neck navy-blue sweater. I've already worn a couple of the clothes. It was really nice quality. I was pleasantly surprised. I have always just purchased shoes. That was my first clothes purchase and it went well. The only thing that I don't like is that each month, it will come out of my account. And if I forget, it will automatically come out of my account. I don't like it being a subscription type of thing. I hope I could change it so that I don't have to decline it every month. But JustFab is good with giving me my money back if I need it.

Hello Kalaina,

Daniel

Original review: June 5, 2020

I found JustFab through Facebook. I ordered a couple of times through them such as boots, clothing, shoes. I have previous credits with them too. Ordering has been okay and the products are really good quality. It’s not like you would go and buy a $60 pair of jeans. It would last you a couple of years. It gets you through a couple of seasons if you wear them occasionally and don’t put them to heavy use. But the shoes, I’ve had no problems with.

JustFab is just like any other clothing place. The only benefit you have is you don’t have to leave your home if you don’t want to. And it's not really that hard looking for a style you like. They have a really good style selection of shoes. But they need more variety of flat shoes without heels. 90% of their shoes have got a heel. If I'm wanting casual comfort to go to the beach, I’m not wanting a wedge or a heel. Also, I don’t like that you pay your membership every month and sometimes it takes a little while to use your credit. You have to log in, log out, log in, log out just to get them to show up in your cart so you don’t have to pay $40 for something that you already paid like $60 into the JustFab credit.

Hi Erin,

We appreciate your feedback on our selections and the VIP program! We will be contacting you via email within 48 hours for assistance.

Cathy

Original review: May 7, 2021

JustFab ships quickly and they have a lot of shoe selections, so that makes it good. I like shoes. I got a lot of shoes recently, and they’re all okay. I feel that the size may be a little off. Being that you're ordering online, you can't try them on. I'm typically an 8 and I'll get the shoe, and it's a little small. It wasn't difficult to return. The shipment kind of takes a little bit longer. That's how it is with any company though going through the mail and receiving a lot of product the day after it getting received in. Overall, they have good quality shoes and their shipping is pretty good. Go for it.

Hello Yontaia,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members.

Original review: May 7, 2021

I've been with JustFab since 2014 but I just canceled my subscription the other day. I'm used to the heel selection. They have drastically changed and that was why I canceled my subscription. I used to just love the heels on JustFab. They were like younger styles, and the delivery was quick. But now, the styles are more flat, the heels aren't high anymore. I just don't like it anymore. But the items I got were of great quality. I ordered a couple of handbags from them, too.

Hello Sherey.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention about our product styles! Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Original review: May 6, 2021

I love JustFab. I do love the quality shoes. The shoes are my favorite. I still have shoes that I've ordered years ago, and they're still in good condition. Sometimes, the time frame on receiving an item is a hit or miss. Sometimes, it may take a little bit longer than a week and there were times that it's shorter than a week. I’ve kept everything that I’ve ordered. If it's something that I didn't find use for anymore, I’d just given it to family or friends or just regift it. I don't like sending things back. It's more of a process that way.

I've been forgetting to skip, and I ended up getting to about 10 credits I've had. I just recently used all of them. I really don't find an issue with it. Lately, it's been helping me because when I least expect it, I have all these credits when I'm gonna go on vacation, and I can just buy myself something. I've also purchased tops before, and I love them. They're great. I still use them. I washed them, and they still look brand-new.

Hello Ashley,

Original review: May 6, 2021

I love JustFab. I recommend it to everyone. I love every pair that I've gotten from JustFab. They have special offers like buy one, get one free, or buy one, get one half off in the fall for boots. The boots are crazy expensive but they are my favorite. They're super comfy and I work with cars, so they're very cute in this very manly environment. I'm trying to buy a house right now, so I took JustFab off my list of things that I wanted this month. But I still want to keep my account open because they have sales all the time and I get excited when I get email.

Hello Ashley,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

Daniel

Original review: May 5, 2021

JustFab's concept and cost work for me. I’m a big fan of shoes. Right now, I'm only doing ShoeDazzle. I had two accounts going and was being charged for both and I didn’t realize that. I canceled the JustFab piece of it. It seems like what’s available is kind of the same on both. Purchasing is convenient. I just had a delivery last week. It was a few pairs of high-heeled sandals. Sometimes, the fit is not quite right. They're not as comfortable sometimes as more expensive shoes purchased elsewhere. Also, some of the materials that's used sometimes is kinda cheap. So, if I was not as lazy as I am, then I would return because the quality was something that I would feel comfortable with. But for the most part, the quality has improved over the years. I would tell my friends that it works for me and I’m satisfied with the shoes that I got.

Hello Gina,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

JustFab Company Information