4.4/5 (391 ratings)

About JustFab

JustFab is a leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience and a "First Style for $10" special. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices, and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95. The company has more than 15 million members worldwide and offers on-trend and high-quality styles for an affordable price.

Pros

• Special first-purchase discount
  • Free shipping for VIP members
  • Personalized style quiz
  • Discounts for VIP members

Cons

• Must pause to avoid monthly charge
  • Credits do not apply to sale items

Bottom Line

JustFab is a smart investment for those who want to keep up with fashion at a discount. Membership terms should be carefully considered, but JustFab can save you a ton of money on the latest trends.

Top JustFab Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Verified

I really like JustFab. I order from them every few months when they drop the two for sales... I love shoes. I order probably six new pairs every season. I range from flats, to wed...

Verified

I like the styles JustFab has and their price. I became a member and I like that I could order what I want and it would come to my house. I don't have to worry about going outside...

What is JustFab?

JustFab is a popular fashion subscription and fashion platform that offers styles at about 30% off retail price. The company provides a highly customized shopping experience with high-quality fashion. It also offers a handy style quiz to match you with your best JustFab options, and it provides a discount for all shoes for your first purchase.

How does JustFab work?

JustFab offers items for sale, but you need to become a VIP member to get the most from the experience. If you’re a member, the company sends you a personal boutique on the first day of the month that has curated items based on your style and preferences. VIP membership costs $39.95 a month, but that cost is credited to your monthly purchases.

VIP members also get special perks like free shipping and special discounts on JustFab’s affordable fashions.

How much is JustFab?

The JustFab VIP membership is $39.95 per monthly, but this membership cost is directly credited to you. You can use this credit to buy an on-trend piece of fashion from your personal boutique or save it for a future purchase.

You can avoid being charged by visiting your online boutique or your account options and selecting the “Skip this Month” option before the 5th of the month (when the subscription is charged). You can also shop JustFab even if you aren’t a member, although you won’t receive the same good deals without the VIP membership.

Many of JustFab’s items are $39.95, which is the cost of a VIP member’s monthly credit.

JustFab FAQ

Is JustFab worth it?
Justfab is a great option for fashion gurus who like to stay on top of style. The VIP membership is an affordable option to freshen up your wardrobe every month.
How much is the JustFab VIP membership?
The VIP membership is $39.95 per month, but that goes into your account as a direct credit to use on an item of your choice.
What are JustFab credits?
Your membership fee becomes a credit that you can use on an item each month.
Can you cancel JustFab after the first month?
Yes, you can cancel JustFab after only one month by calling or using their live chat feature.
Are JustFab shoes good quality?
JustFab’s shoes are great quality at a discounted price.

Is JustFab legit?

Treat yourself to a JustFab membership for quality items at a much lower cost, but be sure to read the terms and services before signing up. If you frequently shop for new clothing, shoes and accessories, JustFab gives you a convenient option to receive a monthly curated selection to expand your wardrobe. Any membership platform can be tricky, but JustFab is a great way to keep up on the trends.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: June 3, 2022

I like the shoes that I purchased from JustFab. I like the high-tops and the regular sneakers. They're cute for going out. They're not good walking shoes though. Also, the fee was pretty expensive for VIP. I didn't know that I was getting charged every month. When I signed up, my friend didn't tell me about that.

Hello Katie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback about the VIP membership is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would also like to discuss our product sizing/style. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your concerns.

Zeth

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 30, 2022

I've been a JustFab member for more than 10 years. That's all I wear and their fabulous shoes. Whenever they have 50% off, I would take that. There are times that I forget to skip my wardrobe and I would get a pair of shoes based on my style. They would send me shoes. Their style experts have definitely evolved with me.

So far, I am very pleased with the quality of the item. I don't buy too much clothing because it's a little too expensive. But I really love most of my shoes because people have all said they love them too. I've gotten lots of compliments. I wish I would get more. I’d like to see more of 4 inches as against the higher 5 ½. I've gotten older and I don't go with the very high shoes anymore. I do more 4 inches and lower.

When I returned items, the service was excellent. Everything that I needed was dealt with accordingly and I was given the opportunity to get the items replaced. One thing is I would love to get a reminder when I can skip my closet because I'm working from home and I get tons of emails. Sometimes, I just don't see my personal email to check. I don't remember between the 1st and the 5th that I need to skip.

Hello Natasha,

We are glad you are enjoying our products and services! Your feedback about our product pricing and the 'Skip the Month' option is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would also like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Original review: April 9, 2022

I enjoy the service. I enjoy browsing on the website. And there are some things that I look forward to. I like the variety of products available, especially the change in season. I enjoy the clothing items. I mostly look at it during the Black Friday sales. And the shoes I look at year round. I just made a recent order. It was nice print shoes. It’s a good product and I enjoy wearing the shoes. Recently there was a buy one get one, 50% off. Those are exciting.

The sandals are sized to fit well. Although for the boots, I would size up. Because if you’re wearing socks, it could get a little snug. So if I were doing that, I would size up to a 9.5. Sometimes, certain shoes that I want are out of stock in my size for a while. I don’t know if they’re able to stock them bigger. But if not, that’s fine. Also, I had to ship things back. There was a pair of shoes, which didn't fit my needs that’s why I returned it, and some clothing items. I was able to ship them back easily.

JustFab is great if you’re looking for a variety of products. If you're looking for particular shoes, like depending on the season, or sometimes even staples, heels, boots, sandals, it’s good. Sometimes, you may not want it so you skip the month, and there are times that you would like. If you find something you really like or if there are promotions going on, I would utilize those. I received a 20% off deal at some point, when I talked on the chat with members. Sometimes, I thought of not continuing with the VIP at that moment, but I was able to continue it. They gave me a promotion, and that was a good thing to keep.

Hello Alisa,

We are glad you are enjoying our products and promos! Your feedback about our product sizing is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

I like JustFab's selection of shoes and their pricing for the shoes. Their size is true to size and their style is exactly what is advertised. When I get leather shoes, they last very long. Their customer service is great and their shipping is fast. They offer good membership. You get your first pair for $10. After that, you get it for $20 or 10% or 20% off. If you gain enough points from purchasing so much, you get to use those towards future purchases. However, the sneaker selection, flats in general and platform sandals are kind of small. I also don't feel as if I use the services enough to maintain a membership, so paying $50 a month doesn't seem worth it to me.

Hello Anjane,

Thanks for sending your review! We would like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Your feedback about our product sizing is also important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

Lately, the mark has been missed on all the styles I'm interested in. I don't find things as easily, so I'm constantly skipping a month or so, 'cause I don't like what JustFab has on the website. The skip-a-month used to be fairly simple. Now, it's gotten a little complicated. It's a little harder to find the tab of where I have to go when I'm on the computer. Then I've never had a complaint till my last order. I ordered some shoes that were supposed to be 6 1/2, and they're 7 1/2, so I have to return them. I just received them yesterday, so I haven't contacted customer service yet.

Also, JustFab has changed a bit since I first started ordering with them. Before, every time I picked a shoe, it was 39.99. Now, they have different prices, so when I put them in the basket, the credits don't necessarily add up, and then I realize that this shoe wasn't a part of it or that shoe or that item, et cetera. I have to pay attention to the things I put in the cart and how the prices are. The only thing I don't like about it is the reward credit, the things I can redeem with the credit. I need a lot of points to get something really simple. I would figure that these many credits will get me something a little better than a pair of earrings or a little bracelet. Besides that, my experience has been good. I have a jacket that I thought wasn't gonna be great. But when I received it, it was much better quality than what I was expecting.

Hello Sharon,

Your feedback about our inventory, returns and the 'Skip the Month' option is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you within 48 hours to assist you with your membership concerns.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
    Original review: June 11, 2022

I’m currently a counselor and I want to look professional. So, I wanted heels but not too big of a heel, and I liked how JustFab customizes to wear what you like. Finding items is not difficult and the return is also not difficult. I just have really thin feet, and it seems like they only have at least an average size foot. So, a lot of the shoes don't hold my feet. When I walk, they come off.

Hello Crystal,

Thanks for sending your review! Your feedback about our sizing is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would like to discuss further the availability of our products in the styles/sizes you like. Our Member Services team will be contacting you right away for further assistance.

Zeth

Original review: June 10, 2022

I ordered some boots from JustFab. I had the wrong size. I had to send them back a couple of times, but I got them finally right. The quality is good. Everybody complimented me on them. I wear them a lot.

Hello Donna,

We are glad you are enjoying our products! We love being able to provide the products and services that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent sharing your experience!

Zeth

Original review: June 9, 2022

JustFab is good for clearance deals, which is what we use it for. We just get the cheap stuff. As far as the quality, it’s usually pretty good. It's kind of a pain remembering to skip each month. We forgot this month and now, we got 80 bucks that we didn't need to spend through JustFab and ShoeDazzle.

Hello Conor,

We are glad you are enjoying our products and promos! Your feedback about the 'Skip the Month' option is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
    Original review: June 8, 2022

I signed up with JustFab 10 years ago and make one purchase a year. It's not easy to find a style I like, and I'm not a fan of it. Their quality is not very good as well. Sometimes I'll get some good stuff, but most of the time, it's garbage and I end up giving it away. I’m still buying from them because I have credit. If I didn't have the credit, then I wouldn't have bought anything. I skip every month, but there's been a few months where I forgot to skip until I had all these credits. I don't want them to just get my money, so I try a few things. I bought a pair of sandals that were way too narrow, as well as a purse that I really liked, but it broke within two days. JustFab also has high heeled shoes for going out one night, and I got a dress from there too. It's all right.

Hello Stephanie,

Thanks for sending your review! Your feedback about our product sizing and quality is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. We would like to discuss further the member credit usage. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

Zeth

Original review: June 7, 2022

I love the service. Sometimes I forget to skip a month. But I like that the credits apply to my account and I can still use them. It is a dangerous site, though. Sometimes I'm just there and I add a lot to my cart and say, "Wait a minute." But I enjoy the site a lot. I always find myself going back into treating myself to a pair of shoes. So far, I'm satisfied with the quality. I take good care of my shoes and I’m satisfied they don't rip or wrinkle. Even something like the leather products, they're still intact. I love the shoes. Every single time I go out, my friends compliment me on my shoes and always ask me.

I purchased a few clothing items. I love the quality of it. The only thing for me is the sizing. They always end up being a tad bigger on me even if I get the small ones. I bought a romper last time and it felt like a medium. Sometimes I try to keep an eye out for an extra small. I know some clothing products have the extra small size option. But if not, I just don't worry about it. I just keep an eye out for it. I would love to collaborate with JustFab and put my ideas into the design. My friends always compliment me on my taste of clothing. If I can promote the clothing or product, it's a win-win for all of us.

Hello Sharon,

We are glad you are enjoying our products and the VIP membership! We promise to continue manufacturing more beautiful products with good quality at a very affordable price just for you! Your feedback about our product sizing is important, and we would like to address this as quickly as possible. Our Member Services team will email you right away to assist you with your membership concerns.

JustFab Company Information