Consumer Reviews

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for you awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members. Should you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to contact one of our Fashion Consultants at 866-337-0906.

Best regards,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: March 2, 2016

My favorite about being a JustFab member is that the money is auto-drafted and it’s just waiting for me to use it. It rolls over. I've been a member for five months and it's been convenient and affordable.

Hello Lisa,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

I saw some boots that I liked and bought them. The items I got from JustFab are of good quality. I was a member for six months. I would always forget to skip a month and they'd charge me $40. But it wasn't anything bad and some months I didn’t have it.

Hello April,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

JustFab's selections have been good, and it's been easy to find the items and styles that I'm looking for. I purchased from them because of their pricing and the items that I get were good for what I paid.

Hello Danielle,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

I like the deals that I get as well as the selections given to me as a JustFab member. I just purchased a pair of boots which has a really good quality. They are my favorite pair of boots. I would recommend JustFab.

Hello Debra,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with JustFab. Our helpful member services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

I looked up some of the stuff at JustFab. I liked the pair of shoes that I looked at so I went ahead and ordered them. However, I thought they were leather and when I got them they were kind of a suede leather. Also, color-wise, it wasn't exactly what I thought it was going to be. That was the hard part of ordering them online. I was only able to see the definition of the color and the type of material that was on the outside of the shoes and I didn't read that well enough. But I've bought three pairs of shoes through them. One of them was a pair of boots for my daughter and she really likes them so that was a plus. My experience was great. However, I didn't realize that I had to buy something every month to be a member, so that was something I didn't like and I ended up canceling my membership.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Hello Megan,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

Using JustFab is convenient and inexpensive. I signed up with them because they offered $10 for a pair of shoes and they were well-rated in terms of quality. I've been a member for a couple of months and my favorite purchase is a pair of flat shoes that had a suede feel to them, and had straps on the side and zips on the back. Also, I’ve had free shipping and two for $39.95. I recently purchased two pairs of shoes and they were very good for their cost. As long as JustFab keeps forgetting to cancel my membership, I keep getting more shoes so it’s great. I recommend them all the time.

Hello Dion,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member! Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

I purchased from JustFab due to the styles of their shoes. It’s very easy to find the styles that I'm looking for, but sometimes the size I am is always sold out. I also experienced low quality. I purchased some boots about a month ago and their heels are coming off. I ordered from JustFab but they sent something from ShoeDazzle. It’s the same company but the quality is different. I have ordered things in the past through JustFab and it was from JustFab. JustFab has good quality but I’m not sure about ShoeDazzle.

My favorite purchase from JustFab is the velvet jacket that I bought. The quality is good. I like JustFab's wide variety of shoe selection because I like shoes a lot, and then, their pricing is good to me, especially for boots because the regular stores double the price. In addition, the first pair of shoes that a customer gets from them is $10. I used that, and then they have different promotions during different seasons or different weeks and I do those as well. Sometimes they also have their buy one get one and their half off offers.

My experience with JustFab has been very good so far, except that I lost items three weeks ago. I was supposed to have a shipment come to my house on a Thursday. I was out of town and I came back on Sunday and I didn’t receive the item. So, I called the post office. They said they didn’t have it and that it was delivered to my house, but I never received it.

Hello Katrina,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I liked most of the products that I saw from JustFab and it was very easy finding from them the style that I was looking for. My favorite purchase was jeans which I bought two years ago. I made my last purchase from them last month, buying two pairs of shoes, a pair of heels, peep-toe shoes, and a pair of long boots. The items have very good quality and I like them. Being a member, I enjoy being able to order things and getting my orders quick. Also, I took advantage of the ‘buy one, get the second one’ half off. It was a great experience overall. I found everything that I was looking for and I'm going back and look for some more stuff from them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

There was a promotion going on where if I try their service, I could get a pair of boots for $10 and my daughter really wanted them. I was a member for about three weeks then I canceled my membership within the time that I was given but JustFab still charged me $39.99 for the membership so I called them. They said I had to call PayPal because that's who paid them. I called PayPal and they put a dispute through which was declined through PayPal because they don't really pay attention to what you're saying.

So when I went back to JustFab, they said they can't help me because I've disputed this through PayPal. An hour and a half later, I was on the phone still and was saying I'm not hanging up until I get satisfaction on this because they stole my money and they're telling me now I can't ever get it back. They said I'd have to go to my bank and I said my bank won't handle it because it was made by PayPal and I have to go through PayPal. PayPal declined it based on no information and JustFab is now telling me that they're going to keep my money even though I did everything I was supposed to do. They finally agreed that they would refund my money but it may take up to two months. I don't think I'll ever get the money back and I would never ever use JustFab again. My daughter will get $10 worth of fun out of the boots but they weren't great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked the stuff that JustFab had online but it was difficult to find the item in their web page. I had to do a survey on what kind of shoes I'd want before I could get a look at what kind of shoes they have available to buy. I was able to get a $10 introductory offer discount on the only pair of boots that I got. I got what I ordered in a timely manner but the boots didn't fit. This was an entire size off. I wear an eight and my foot can fit any eight out there except for Nike so it was weird to me that the boots were very small. Shoes are hard to buy and if I bought one which didn't fit right, then I'm not gonna continue to buy a bunch of shoes to see if they fit.

I didn't like anything from the selections of the style expert. Also, the boots didn't seem like very good quality shoes when I got it. It didn’t look like they were gonna hold up very well. The material didn’t feel like the same stuff that I would get at JCPenney’s or Macy’s. It was supposed to be leather-type material. After two months, I canceled my membership and got a really hard time doing it. I had to do it via chat with a person. I went back and forth and the rep tried really hard to talk me into staying which I understood. But I kept saying no and when she was done, she said that I could never get a membership with them again. I told her that that was fine. It was weird. I wouldn’t really recommend anybody else using JustFab. Steer clear.

Hello Sandra,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

It's really cool being a member of JustFab. I love their products and I really enjoy looking at the new shoes and handbags. It's easy to find the items that I want and their app helped me a lot when I looked up the shoe type. The shoes I bought were really pretty and I love the designs. With the selections they suggest, I feel very appreciated. Also, I got my first pair for $10. My last purchase was the flat boots and the quality is very good. JustFab is a wonderful app to use if you're looking for any style of shoes or handbags.

Hello Lori,

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

Got my boots on time and fit perfect! May consider ordering a different colour as well. My daughter is very pleased and would like every colour lol. She said she is going to tell her friends the great deal. So hard to find boots that give you style for your money.

Hello Lauren,

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I love the boots that I ordered!! They fit so well and are so well made... I would definitely recommend this site to all my friends and family! Can't wait to order my next pairs. Ha ha. I'll have soo many boots I won't know where to keep them. Lol.

Hello Latrell,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A member of member services will contact you shortly.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

About a month ago I "skipped" the month on JustFab, the company still proceeded to take money out my account so I called and canceled. I changed my debit card soon after and I go in my account today to find out that they still have my account information and was still taking money out. So now I have to take extra precaution and call my bank to block them from my money. Do not use JustFab. You honestly can expect better shoes from Rainbow anyway.

Hello Vanessa,

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I bought some combat boots from JustFab a few months ago and my experience was fantastic. It’s easy to do so I don’t have to go and buy shoes all the time. I can do it even if I'm at home and if it doesn't fit, it’s very easy to return. The first order was $10, and then they had a deal recently and I was able to buy all my Christmas presents with that. They also try to get to the style that I would like and it’s very helpful.

Hello Janice,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for members like you!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

JustFab has nice quality shoes. The selections are accurate and looking for a style is not hard. I like the quality of the boots I got from them. I also love the discounts. My experience with them has been easy and fast.

Hello Rachelle,

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I love the way JustFab shipped my order. Care is evident in packaging my order. It is wrapped and packed nicely and neatly. The buckles are wrapped in tissue so it doesn't damage the fabric of the shoes. It's perfect! That means a lot to me. :)

Hello Brittany,

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

My order never showed up. Orders are supposed to be fast shipping from this site and obviously this site is just a scam. I definitely won't be ordering again. Waste of my hard earned money. Also angry about the fact that you are charged $40 USD if you don't "skip the month". Good thing I unsubscribed when I did because I definitely would not be paying that to not receive my order. Very upset about this.

Hello Phuong,

Wow, thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put in to make sure we provide best quality products and services!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I find workout clothes from Fabletics and I really like them. When I found out that they're connected to JustFab, I decided to check the latter out. I've gotten really good deals on the site. I've taken advantage of offers around Black Friday as well as Cyber Monday. I like the selections a lot and the quality is good. I like all the items I have purchased. They're all really good.

Hello Pat,

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

I ordered a pair of boots and a large tote. Both items look exactly as they appear on the website! I wear the boots a lot and they're super comfortable. The tote holds everything I need, plus there's a small detachable purse inside for the essentials. I'll definitely place more orders in the future!

Hello Kate,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

Hi, can't wait for my first JustFab order to arrive. Very pleased with online site, but my order hasn't arrived 2 weeks later. I have not received a tracking number, which makes me concerned the product hasn't shipped but has already been paid for.

Hello Deborah,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day! Please do not hesitate to reach out to our member service team available 24/7 with any additional concerns or questions.

Thank you in advance!

Samar

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

So happy to have gotten my items quickly and in perfect condition! Everything is beautiful, the boots fit great and are just as cute as I'd hoped! I bought 2 sweaters and I really love them, but one has a shape that's not too flattering on me. I'm still loving it though, it'll be my adorable, lounging in tights and a sweater dress, outfit! Thank you!!

Hello Stacy,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A member of our member service team will email you shortly to help you out.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

The last item I ordered was Katska, a lace up boot with a buckle over the ankle. Every time I try to wear these boots, the metal loops that the laces go through pop off and pieces go flying. I find the products are becoming more cheaply made and I am dissatisfied with the items. I am not going to bother returning them because I am going to remove the rest of the metal loops and do something else with the boots. I will no longer be recommending JustFab to anyone as I find the quality has gone downhill.

I was excited about the 2 pair of beautiful boots I ordered. The good news is I received them within 48 hrs. Although they were nice boots, they did not fit properly and were too wide for my legs. I called customer service to get my shipping label and was met by someone I could barely understand. By the end of the conversation I was VERY frustrated. I ended up canceling my VIP and hung up shaking my head. Then Manager Trixie told me that there was a shipping fee to Canada - sad but true. So much for free shipping. Thanks but no thanks. JustFab was just so so.

Hello Rebecca,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A member of member service will contact you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

I ordered boots on Dec. 19th. Got them a week later. Now I go to my bank today Jan. 6th and find that I've been charged 54 again to my bank account and I didn't order anything. Wasn't even on the site today!! I am so displeased with your site. Never ordering from it again. You got a problem somewhere if orders are being automatically charged to people. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!!..

Hello Liliana,

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

I've been a JustFab member for over three years and I like that they have a lot of nice shoes and a lot of options. I love their boots and I’m very satisfied with their selections. But I never get a chance to look through the selections that were given by my style expert because once I open the web page, they have a bunch of other things that interest me. This is the first time I’ve stuck with a website for many years. I don’t only get shoes. I also have gotten handbags there, and my two daughters love them, too. In fact, JustFab is where I’d be getting their Christmas shoes or even bags.

Sometimes I let my credits stack up, and then throughout the year, I’ll be getting shoes and stuff to give out for Christmas. My favorite purchase was some really cute Amara suede boots. I’ve had them for years and they are still great. I wish I could find them again because my daughters like them and I wanted to order some for them but they don’t have those anymore. I wish JustFab could bring those boots back out. But overall, my daughters and I are very satisfied.

Hello Jill,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A member of member services will email you within 48 hours.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I ordered 2 pairs of boots, regular size 7 wide calf. I find zipping up these boots can be challenging when they are new, and I have to make sure my socks are thin in order to I can do them up. I also find the sole of the boots "slippery" and I did get blisters on the bottom of my feet when I first started wearing them. Something that could have been avoided if the soles were not smooth, or if I wore thicker socks (if only I could do up the zipper). I also ordered a pair of flats, but they are very tight on my feet. I find the sizing from boots to shoes is not consistent. Overall, for the price I am paying for, I do love the styles. My last pair of boots lasted me 2 years. Thank you.

Hello Catherin,

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I am pleased so far with my order. I ordered a size larger in case the boots were small but found I did not need to. I ordered a pair of knee high boots as well as a pair of ankle boots/shoes. Thank you.

Hello Kelly,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I ordered 2 pairs of boots. The navy cowboy boots (Kelsi) look fantastic, however, they were really loose around the ankle and tight around the calf. I'm hoping it's just because they were bent and need to straighten out. I also had the same ankle issue with my brown boots (Nisha). Prices are great, delivery was timely and product looks great. I'm hoping they will just need a little working in. I don't want the hassle of having to return them.

Hello Carrie,

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I am very pleased with the new boots that I ordered! Love them! I ordered two pairs - the one pair is a tad large in the calf, but I will design some boot cuffs to fix the problem. But that's no biggie! Thanks!!!

JustFab Company Profile