2. Shopping
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab

JustFab
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.88/5

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

View More View More

JustFab Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

Shoes is one of my favorite things to get from JustFab. I love the fact that when you first start to order from them, you can do a buy one, get one free. That was such an attention grabber for me. So, I started and the next thing I know, I'm ordering for myself and shoes are coming in, and I love having all the stuff coming in. I know I have about close to 150-pair now. And that's a combination of shoes, boots, booties and sandals. I really love all of JustFab's fashion stuff and the styles. It has become my go-to for everything. I'm an everywhere girl. I do vintage, I do regular, I do whatever is current. I have coats, jackets and suit jacket tops. And I always get compliments on the things I wear. I work at a nursing home and I'm not required to wear a uniform, but I like to dress up. One lady told me, "You know, you've inspired me to wear jackets with skirts like suits with the wraparound scarves and things like that."

I know I have at least seven coats. And whenever they come out with the leather-looking jackets, I'm always on it. My last order from them was the window pane trousers and I did the plaid rogue coat too because they look alike. I'm a 3X and I like to order their jackets larger because you wear things under it and I don't want it too tight. So far, I've not had any issues with the quality of anything I purchased from them. Nothing has gone down, unless it's from a regular wear and tear. I still have stuff that I've ordered four years ago, and I end up giving a lot of it to my family. There are jackets I have been wanting to get and will be getting. I've just gotta figure out where I’m gonna hang them. There's the leopard coat that just came out, it's like a leopard carpet, three-quarter. I'm definitely getting that.

I've got 3,400 points now and I love using my points when I can and I try to use them as I can. I'm an elite member now, so that tells you that I buy a lot. I've also bought from ShoeDazzle Kids and Fabletics, which I have given as gifts. I get so excited when a box comes to my house. When I first was a member, they sold accessories. I had a suitcase from them and I still have the accessories case up under my bed. I have some treasures in that, so I've kept that. I haven't bought much jewelry, but I have gotten some nice statement pieces and hats. Some of their hats are nice, but mostly, the shoes, the boots and the clothes.

I've shared JustFab a lot and people have heard of it and they said, "Oh, I was afraid to get it because I don't wanna commit." I'm said, "You know, you can cancel anytime. I just didn't cancel because I knew the sales were coming. And besides, you can always opt out by the 5th of the month and there's no penalty. So, just go ahead and dive right in." I highly recommend JustFab because they really do keep up with style and I like the convenience of having the stuff come to my house. I'm a shopper, but I do enjoy buying from them, especially when they have the big sales. I just go crazy. For me, it's better to get JustFab items from my phone than on my my laptop because I'm already signed in.

Hello Murvell,

JustFab promise to serve you with excellent member service and high-quality FAB items! Every day we look forward to meeting our members' expectations. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience! Thanks a lot!

XO,

Ivy

Get expert buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

My niece recommended JustFab to me. I'm a color person so I like the different colors that they have. I also like how they have creative pieces and things you just don't find in the store. Their price is great too. So, this allows me to get a variety since I like to add a little flash. I really love their items because they do the profile and so they recommend a lot of stuff. They're normally spot-on and then I can go from there and find other stuff. However, when I'm trying to order online, sometimes I can't find my credit. I have two accounts, maybe that's where the confusion is. So, I normally call in and they do the order for me. When I've called in, they've been very accommodating. Sometimes I find I got credits I didn't even know I had. I've had some good sales in the clothes but they're a little hit or miss. I'm thinking I can get a medium, but when I get it, it doesn't fit. Sometimes, if I get a large, it's too big.

Some of the selection given by the style expert are really good. I don't normally buy flats but I can understand them putting it in there as an option because I do buy a lot of variety. They also gave me the option to have the selection redone of I didn't choose something. They give you the option to revamp or do the questionnaire again because styles change over the years, and I've had this account for five years.

The quality of their shoes has been fine. So far, my favorite purchase from them was my boots and I love it. I ordered my daughter some booties too and they were really cute. They were a little uncomfortable only because of how she's on her feet for a long period of time, but we're gonna fix that. Also, the pump I ordered were a little too narrow for my foot. I cannot wear them, but my daughter can, so I gave them to her. I can wear their sandals though. I also had a boot where the heel feels loose when I got it. But that was only one shoe like that out of the 30 pairs of shoes I got because when I find a boot, I buy three at a time, all the colors. I wait for the sale. And they've had a lot more sales this year, which I appreciate.

Hello Sharon,

We would like to sincerely thank you for notifying us about your experience with JustFab. In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

Ivy

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

I've been a member of JustFab since 2011. I like the convenience of it which is nice. When they started off, they had some really interesting styles. But there was a little bit of time where some of the stuff that they were getting weren't really of interest to me. Also, their style expert is a hit or a miss. As for the shipping, I get my order no more than somewhere between five and seven days.

Most of the things that I have gotten have been of good quality. There was only one pair I got that I sent back immediately. If I return something, it's typically because it doesn't fit me somewhere. I don’t necessary have really wide feet but some shoes are a little narrower. I'm sure most of the stuff is made in China and the cut is a little small. I typically wear a size 8 but with their shoes, I started buying size 8.5 and 9 just to get a little extra width across the ball of the front. If the shoes have an ankle strap, things like that aren't quite as substantial. I have thick ankles because I was a dancer one time. However, even when going a size higher, the fit is not perfect all the time. When I get a 9 for example, once the shoe would stretch out to the width of my foot then I get that extra length that I have to deal with. It's a give and take. It all depends on what you wanna put up with.

Last month, I bought a couple pairs of mules and a black pair of stilettos. One of the reasons that I became a member was because JustFab had a lot of heels. Shoes are what I typically buy from them. The drawback right now is I know that JustFab and ShoeDazzle are owned by the same people. I will order from ShoeDazzle and get a JustFab box. It may be confusing for some people. I have considered dropping one of them for a while. You would get different styles on JustFab than you would from ShoeDazzle. But now that they have become one and the same, the only advantage that I see is if I don’t get a shoe or the size is not available on JustFab, maybe it's available on ShoeDazzle. A lot of times, ShoeDazzle has a little bit more stocks. Sometimes, they have some of the same things. That’s discouraging.

Also, the prices have gone up over the years. It started up at 39.99 then they advertised it 39.95. But there are shoes that are 42 and 45. I've also seen ones at 50 and 54. But there are specials like the VIP event. On one of those, there were a lot of shoes and the price was right at 15 something for the shoes. That prompted me to buy several pairs. I bought six at one time. There was the printed mule and I wanted it because I bought a little pink dress. I also bought a brick-colored mule. I have about 200 pairs of shoes. I have a lavender mule with a strap and I have a black one. I also have a flip which is a nude kind of blush color. I would and have recommended JustFab to friends. I have bought for friends too.

Hello LaTanya,

We always appreciate feedback from our members so we can serve you better. We make it a high priority to provide high-quality products and attentive member service to valued members like you. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our Member Services Team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Ivy

Original review: July 29, 2019

I love shoes and I’ve been a member with JustFab since the brand, the product and the company came out. I’m a VIP member. My very favorite thing about being a member is that I don’t really have to do anything. They line up a showroom for me based on my desires, my choices that I picked out. They set up a showroom for me every month with the colors, the heel heights and the types of shoes that I’m looking for. I can change that periodically. Whenever I want to, I can say I’m not looking for super high heels anymore or I’m looking for flats or I’m looking for a wedding shoe or a special occasion shoe. I also loved it when they came out with the clothing line too. That was really nice.

The most recent thing that I ordered was a belt bag. It’s in a snake print and it's chocolate brown and tan. It’s just gonna go with everything. It came in a plus size which was wonderful ‘cause I’m a plus size gal. It’s nice to be able to find one that’s gonna make it with your girth and look comfortable. The quality of the products that I’ve purchased, shoe-wise, is really good. If they say it’s leather, it’s leather. They’re honest about the product. If it’s not leather, it’s not leather. If it’s suede, it’s suede. If it’s not suede, they say it’s not suede.

The accessories are really well too. However, I tend to think that the quality in the clothing could be a little better. Sometimes you’ll get certain things and they’re just not manufactured very well. I will normally only buy knit products from them because with the rayon and the cotton products, there’s not as much attention to detail in things like stitching and edging around the waistbands. Also, they may say the jeans are one size but they tend to run smaller than the honest size that they say. The fabric that they use and the workmanship on them could be better quality. Their buttons are already hanging off. They don’t stitch well. And the reason that I purchased them is so I don’t have to do that kind of stuff.

I usually reach out to them about packaging. I really get agitated when someone sends me something in a package and the packaging is really substandard. It’s not totally JustFab's fault, but I think that the company should have some type of oversight as to how the product gets packaged and sent out to the customer. And sometimes, there are no invoices with my order. Initially, when I very first started using the service, I would get automatic returns for it in the invoice. Now, you have to go online, put all of this information, then they email you a packing slip.

I work from home and I do most of my work on my phone. I don’t do it on a laptop. I don’t have a fax machine or a printer at home. It’s a pain in my butt to have to send that to my husband at his office so he can then print it out, bring it home, and then I have to cut it out, find a new package to put it in ‘cause oftentimes their packages are not the best. The initial package that they put the product in should be sturdy enough to be looked at as it goes down to the conveyor belt to make sure that there’s not a hole poked in it or that it’s stable enough to hold the product and to go through the shipping process.

But I have recommended JustFab ever since I started using it because I love it. I love the ability to skip a month without any type of penalization. But sometimes, because we’re so busy, I forget. They say they sent me a notification email, but when they’re sending out emails like that, those kinds of emails maybe should come through text or should jump to the front of my email box. A reminder is an important thing to get. They should send that maybe in a text to say, “Hey, it’s the beginning of the month. You got five days to skip the month.”

There have been times when I know I have gone online and skipped the month, and then I find out 15 days later that I have a credit. And it’s like, “Dude, I skipped the month. And I’ve got the email where you said to me, ‘Oh, you skipped the month.’” But I just don’t have the time to go back and haggle with them. And who in the world does not need a pair of shoes? I just wait two or three months before I use that credit.

Hello Cathe,

Your loyalty and support as our member are highly appreciated. Giving you, excellent service is always a pleasure. We guarantee 100% satisfaction on all products and services you purchase from us. Thank you!

XO,

Ivy

Original review: March 6, 2019

I really enjoy the service JustFab offers but it is upsetting that the monthly credits that get charged cannot be used with the majority of the sales that JustFab offers. This to me is scam mentality and is a very upsetting part of my membership with JustFab. I even understand the charging every month part after a few days but it's taken too far when you limit what a member can do with that credit.

Hello Jordana,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I've been a member for six years now and I don't do the monthly subscription anymore. I understand the whole membership thing. That's how they do their business but I have had it before where I forgot to press the skip this month. And I didn't need to spend that much money that month. So then, I felt stressed a little bit that I'm like, "Oh, god, no. I should go pick out a pair of shoes." Maybe they should do a text alert to remind you you have this many days to either pick a style or skip the month.

I mostly get booties from there. I've gotten sneakers before. Everything I've gotten has good quality for the price. I just bought two pairs of boots through a sale where you got two pairs for super cheap. I also usually do the Cyber Monday deals or Black Friday deals. I took the quiz when I first got on JustFab, and I was buying a lot more heels and stuff when I was in college but I don't really look at it that much now. If I know what type of shoe I wanna look at, I just look at the page that corresponds with it. If I'm looking for something for an event, I always check them out first and see what they have 'cause they usually have every kind of style and lots of different colors.

Hello Tessa,

We certainly thank you for your timely suggestion. Since our members' satisfaction is our main concern, you can be certain that we appreciate feedback like yours that helps us achieve this goal. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I love JustFab. They have an amazing selection. People are always complimenting me on my boots. The ones that I’ve ordered fit perfectly and are comfortable. The quality is great too. I still have boots from years ago and they are still just as in good shape as they were then. And you can’t beat the price. Before, I had to to skip months because I wasn’t working, but in the last three months, I think I’ve ordered around five pairs of shoes. I also love the sales that they have. And it would be great if they would have coats as well as hats on there, like fedoras.

Hello Kelly,

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality fabulous boots. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation and are especially grateful for doing business with you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I like the pricing and the variety. There's so many different styles of shoes and colors, which is the best part about it. But I don't think the boutique that they send to me is always my particular style but they try. My favorite purchase is a little pink coral heel. It's like the pointy-toe heels. I dance a lot so they're the perfect heel size for dancing. I can wear them longer than any of my other heels when I'm dancing. Most of my purchases have really decent quality. I did a lot of wears out of them, and I get compliments a lot on my shoes. Some websites have something like, "We're out of stock but we'll notify you when this is back in stock." JustFab doesn't do that. So it would be great if they can implement something like that because sometimes, there’s some slide shoes that I don't get to in time because my size is sold out.

Hello Joyce,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Our Member Services Team is always open to hearing feedback from you. We hope you'll have more fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

If there’s a special, that’s my cue to go and shop. That’s how I usually purchase every time. However, JustFab's selection is not quite what I usually like or end up purchasing. Maybe it’s because I need to go back and update it or something. But I usually just go through the whole selection when I purchase. Other than that, I love the quality. I’m good with what I’ve gotten so far. Go for it. The way JustFab works is very simple. I like to shop, but you want to avoid the whole going out to the store than having to go through everything? JustFab is the solution.

Hello Reyna,

It is our desire to keep you satisfied with our services, unique styles and good quality at an affordable price. You are our inspiration for doing our very best. Thank you and remember, we value you!

Ivy

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

I love shoes and my favorite perk as a JustFab member are the discounts, offers, sales, and specials. I've used the 2 for 20 or 2 for 25. Looking for items is not difficult at all. I regularly look at suggested items by the style expert and they match well with my style. My last purchase was the brown and tan furry boots, and I wish I could wear them everyday but it’s not cold every day. Once, I ordered a pair of boots and they came right before Christmas. It was 2 of the left shoe and they were the wrong size. I sent them back, I got a refund, and it was easy.

Hello Venita,

JustFab is always happy to serve you! If you have any comments and suggestions regarding our services and products, please feel free to share it with us. We value our members and so as your opinions. Thank you, dear member! Hope you enjoy your day with us!

JustFab.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFab, a part of TechStyle Fashion Group, is an online retailer that sells women’s shoes, clothes and handbags. JustFab Inc., which includes some other brands, has more than four million members and operates in 10 countries. The website only sells its own brand, which LA-based designers produce in response to members’ shopping habits and style quizzes.

• Membership: Customers can make a one-time order, or they can sign up for a JustFab membership to save money. Membership is free, but customers commit to either placing an order or confirming that they wish to skip an order every month. Membership helps the company reduce costs through a decreased advertising budget and a loyal customer base.

• Social media: All of the JustFab brands have an active social media presence. Consumers can find them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. Customers can search for #FabForAll and #JustFabIt to see how other shoppers are styling JustFab items.

• Size options: JustFab shoes are available in sizes 5.5 to 11, so those who wear hard-to-find sizes will be able to choose between many styles. Not every shoe is available in every extended size. Some boots are available in standard and wide-calf sizes.

• Shipping: All orders over $39 ship for free in the contiguous United States. Items with free shipping arrive in 4-10 business days; rush shipping is available for an additional fee.

• Returns: Unsatisfied customer can return items for membership or store credit for free, or they can exchange for another item for free. JustFab charges a restocking fee for customers who would prefer a refund. Return shipping is free for those in the contiguous United State, and all others will pay a flat rate shipping fee.

• Best for: Fashionistas, busy adults and professionals.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team