Consumer Reviews

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for you awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members. Should you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to contact one of our Fashion Consultants at 866-337-0906.

Best regards,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: March 2, 2016

My favorite about being a JustFab member is that the money is auto-drafted and it’s just waiting for me to use it. It rolls over. I've been a member for five months and it's been convenient and affordable.

Hello Shenda,

Wow, this is awesome! It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member!

Samar

Original review: March 26, 2017

Love love love my items that I purchased. Will order again. I always love ordering from JustFab. The clothes are of such good quality. I love the shoe selection as well. They always have nice styles and prices that you can afford. I tell my friends to check the items out all the time.

Hello Donna,

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A member of member service will contact you shortly to assist you.

Original review: March 25, 2017

Finding an item is very easy and I do like the quality of the items that I have purchased. However, I don’t like the VIP situation because I just got billed and I wasn't aware that happened. It automatically came out of my account. It seems a little shady that they do that and they’re not upfront about that from the beginning. When I called, the guy told me that I have to remember before the 5th of each month as I only have five days to skip a month. And I thought that's problematic.

Hello Lechelle,

Wow, thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put in to making sure we provide best quality products and services!

Original review: March 25, 2017

A friend referred me to JustFab and I liked the boots that they had up there. It's pretty easy to find what I'm looking for. I signed up in October or November and I used a special promotion where I got a pair of boots for $10. Last month, I bought another pair of boots they had and they're pretty good. I also recommended JustFab to a couple of people.

Hello Kendra,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members. We always welcome the opportunity to improve our products and services. If you ever need anything, our member service representatives are available 24/7 at 1-866-337-0906.

Original review: March 24, 2017

I found JustFab when I was shopping around on the internet. I have my account for a year now and I stuck with them since I liked the shoes that I've gotten. I set up a one-time account with my husband to get more rewards, but it was confusing to keep track of two accounts so we canceled his account. I still have my account and I usually buy about every other month when I see good stuff that I like.

For the most part, JustFab has a pretty good selection, although they need to have more things in wide calf available. I like ordering and my orders get here fast. I also like the rewards. I bought my first pair of shoes for $10. It was my favorite purchase but the pair only lasted about five months and the soles eventually came out, even if I didn't wear them everyday as I have lots of shoes that I switch out. Then the fuzzies went on sale for $20 each and I bought five pairs. However, even though they’re so cute, a pair wouldn't last longer than a month. The soles would fall out. But the other boots I've bought have worked really good and lasted long. I'm still wearing the Mayra boots that I bought last month. I love the boots, and that's really what I shop for. I recommend JustFab a lot.

Hello Cinthy,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members.

Original review: March 24, 2017

My experience with JustFab has been okay. I liked what I saw online and the quality of the selections was all right.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Hello Maritza,

Original review: March 23, 2017

I recommend JustFab and I always tell my friends about it. I love shoes and they are my go-to place when I'm looking for shoes. I've also taken advantage of their discounts. I liked their wedges the most because I don't like wearing heels, since I have a two-year-old and it's easier for me to run around with the wedges rather than heels.

Hello Mary,

Wow, It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member!

Original review: March 23, 2017

I liked the styles that JustFab had so I tried to go for it. I bought a pair of boots and shoes and I like them. I was excited when they had my size. I'm a size 5 and a half and it was nice that I can get my size of shoe. All in all, my experience with them has been awesome.

Hello Andrea,

Original review: March 22, 2017

I like the products at JustFab. It's easy to go online and order. Plus, the selections they've given me were perfect.

Hello Mike,

Original review: March 22, 2017

JustFab got some nice decent shoes and I liked the style. I got a pair of black boots and I love them. I'm short and I got big calf muscles so I liked the wide part of the shoes for the calf muscles. Also, it's awesome to get a discount as a member. They sent me $30 to spend, which was great, and I also got the deal for the first pair of shoes for $10. Their deals are the best and a lot cheaper than others. However, I took off my VIP membership because I didn't want them to take money out of my account every month. It's too much if I'm not shopping. But I'll hop on there if I get some summer stuff.

Hello Wanda,

Wow, thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put in to make sure we provide best quality products and services! If you ever need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to our member service team available 24/7.

Original review: March 21, 2017

Love JustFab... Never had any problems with the services. The items were accurate most of the time and if not, returning them was not a problem... Customer service very helpful and courtesy... quick to resolve any problem... polite and professional... Would recommended to anyone who love awesome footwear shopping... hassle free and in the comfort of their own home or wherever!!!

Hello Brianna,

Original review: March 21, 2017

I have been a member of JustFab for two months now and I like the style of shoes that they have. I also love the boutique and I pick the style they choose to recommend. The ordering process was easy and my shoes were here within the week.

Hello Gina,

Original review: March 21, 2017

I was looking at some of the designers that JustFab had for different boots. I ended up buying a pair of suede low-heels and I love its quality. I also like the prices and that it wasn't hard to find the item that I want in their website. Actually, there were two that were the same and I didn't know. But it was all right. I love JustFab.

Hello Katrina,

Original review: March 20, 2017

Nothing is clearly outlined when you make your first VIP membership purchase. Apparently you have to "try all of the features" before canceling your membership EVEN THOUGH the website advertises that you can cancel any time. Otherwise, your first order is CANCELED and you must re-order at full price. I have never dealt this kind of scam before. Verbiage from a rep: "Please note that in order for you to be able to have the special pricing and subject to promotion and discount it is contingent on you agreeing to becoming a JustFab VIP Member and since you do not want to be part of the VIP membership thus this will cancel your first order." I then contacted another rep who said: "As what I have mentioned, as long as you tried all the feature of this program and decide that the program is no longer working for you. Let us know."

This company is a scam. The purpose of this membership is so that you sign up and FORGET to "skip" your membership month so that you're charged $40 every time you forget about it. Then, you can only use that $40 toward a non-sale item on the site. Which are expensive items. Totally unbelievable. This is absurd and was NEVER stated when I first signed up. I will never order from this site again, and I will tell everyone possible to stay clear. Google search for JustFab reviews and see for yourself.

Hello Sabrina,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy services and products.

Original review: March 20, 2017

Website is easy to go through, picture are accurate, prices are really good too. The quality versus price is good. Fun and Easy to order, Great service, fast delivery with no issues. Overall a great JustFab experience. :) I would and already recommend JustFab to my friends and family!!!

Hello Kala,

Original review: March 20, 2017

I live in North Idaho, and it's winter nine months out of the year. I love boots, and I can't seem to have too many of them, so I love a good deal. I saw JustFab on Facebook, so I went to their website and got through the process. I got my first pair for $14, and I was hooked. Then I had a horrible situation where I made an order, but didn't look at the shipping address. So, I had two orders go to the wrong address. But JustFab called me, and they were awesome. They fixed it and they didn't charge me more. I thought I wouldn't get the order or I'd have to repay. But they said "No, we'll just change it and reship it to you." And I was like, "What? I love you guys."

It's also the coolest thing that JustFab gives the option of skipping a month but I'm still a VIP member. I've gone through other companies where, if I don't use it within a 30-day period, my money is gone. So, it's cool that I can save money if I don't shop. If I can't afford it, I can skip it and I don't shop. So, I don't have to worry about it. I can just go in and shop when I have time. That's a good feature and it's part of the reason I keep it.

I also got a cute pair of blazers for work. And they also have jewelry. They have everything that I need and it's nice because I don't have to go anywhere. I tell everybody at work about JustFab, and I get compliments on my boots all the time. I tell them, "Go to JustFab and sign up. If you want to skip it, they save your money." I also share the link on Facebook all the time because I'm an avid fan. I don't think I will ever live without JustFab.

Hello Monique,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Original review: March 20, 2017

JustFab charges a crazy restocking fee. When you consider the trouble you go through to send an item back and the restocking fee that they charge, it's actually easier to just throw your order in the garbage. It's a bit of a nightmare if something doesn't fit or has to go back. And so I don't shop with them that often. I ordered a couple of pants a couple of months ago. They're the fall leather pants that look like leather leggings. They fit well, especially for me 'cause I'm very hippy and short, and they were comfortable. I didn't regret the purchase at all.

Hello Gaby,

Original review: March 19, 2017

I would love to be able to buy monthly but my budget and my closet are tight so I only treat myself every once in a while with shoes and when I do I do with JUSTFAB. Love the variety and great quality. They are always true to the size and color, not to mention the great prices! I also buy as presents for friends and family. Love it!

Hello Kimberly,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: March 19, 2017

I have a lot of friends that have ordered from JustFab and they loved their experience there so I decided to go for it too. It was pretty easy to purchase from them. I got my account for that fairly quick. I found some shoes that I liked and they shipped it super fast. I loved the quality of my shoes. They were super comfortable and greatly made. I loved them and still have them. However, I'm not a member any more. I didn't realize that it was a recurring monthly charge and you could put your account on hold if you don't pay. I should have read the membership stuff before. I decided to cancel for now but I want to renew my membership again.

Hello Christina,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members.

Original review: March 19, 2017

For at least four years, I've been a JustFab member and have liked their rewards and points. I’ve also gotten a few free things from them. Their items are not super high-end but they last. If I wear something a lot then it lasts me a year or so. But their purses fall apart the fastest for me as they start to get cracks after a couple of months. But, I’ve had people admire their pretty purses that's why I recommended them to people.

Hello Melanie,

Original review: March 18, 2017

JustFab's prices were so reasonable and their merchandise is good quality for the price. I have recommended them and I look forward to getting the shipment.

Hello Nikki,

Original review: March 18, 2017

I've been a JustFab member for six months now and I've used their buy one get one 50% off discount. I like the pair of jeans that I bought from them last month. I'm really impressed with JustFab and I like the selection of stuff they have. In fact, I've recommended them several times.

Hello Melissa,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Original review: March 17, 2017

Overall I'm pretty happy but I don't like that you can't use your credit towards promotions. I'm spending the money so it shouldn't matter if it's a credit. I have a couple pairs I've only worn twice because they hurt my feet really bad, I'm taking them to donate, but otherwise I wear mine right out.

Hello Sahyra,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Original review: March 17, 2017

I found JustFab on Facebook. I went to a page and saw that they have a lot of cute shoes. So, I started membership last month. I like to order on JustFab because they have a lot of nice things. The selections suggested by my style expert were good. Also, most of the time they got the few things I like. Recently I ordered some shoes and they were good.

Hello Ayanna,

Original review: March 17, 2017

I have bought at least 5 pairs of shoes with JustFab in the last year and I can say I have never been happier with a purchase. From gladiator sandals to booties, I have loved each pair because of the quality, the styles they have, the comfort, and the cost. All of my shoes have been true to size, and I have gotten SO many compliments from them. I would highly recommend JustFab to everyone. I will never buy shoes anywhere else.

Hello Sherri,

It’s great to read your feedback about Fabletics, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for members like you!

Original review: March 17, 2017

I liked the style of clothes and shoes at JustFab. I've been a member for two years and you get a better price. I purchased shirts, dresses, and boots and I’ve been happy with everything. I haven’t had anything get a hole in it or fade, so it's good. One thing that’s a little frustrating is you can’t opt out before the first of the month for the following month. You have to wait until the five-day window after the 1st. You have until the 5th but you shouldn’t have to start on the 1st to do it. Other than that, JustFab has very good customer service. The process is easy and the clothes are wearable.

Hello Carin,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with our member service team. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A member of member service will email you within 48 hours.

Original review: March 16, 2017

If I could give a 0, I would. The reps are slow and don't seem to listen b/c they are too busy following a script or whatever they are supposed to ask... I'm not sure. My problem is still unresolved. I feel like it's a simple thing that shouldn't take much effort.

Hello Aislyn,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for members like you!

Original review: March 16, 2017

I really enjoy the products offered on JustFab. They're very versatile, stylish and affordable. The sales are awesome and the VIP membership is worth having. I have only used JustFab for two months but have already placed multiple orders. Love it!

Hello Liz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase!

Original review: March 16, 2017

I LOVE these jeans! Comfortable, easy care and stylish. I get many compliments on these. And they look great with the boots... with all the boots I've bought here! And I adore all the boots I've bought here. I'll buy again and again!

Hello Angie,

Original review: March 16, 2017

I returned the shoes several weeks ago because they did not fit my foot comfortably. I asked for a refund but have not received it, to-date. I tried emailing and chatting with customer service because calling is not convenient at this time. No one ever connected with my chat, so needless to say I'm not very happy with this experience thus far.

Hello Danielle,

Original review: March 16, 2017

My only complaint is that if you forget to skip a month and the money gets taken out of your bank account, that you can't use that money on any sales. Other than that I have been pleased with the products that I have ordered. No matter how the money made it on my account, I just wish I could spend it on sale items.

JustFab Company Profile