4.10/5
  • 1 star
Based on 829 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 18, 2018

5182 JustFab Consumer Reviews

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Everything I get from this website is amazing! I'm always getting compliments on my shoes and they are such a great price! The only issue I have is that they don't refund money on returns, all you get is a credit... which would be fine if it could be used on sale items, but it can only be used on full price items. Which I don't really understand, because it's my money and I should be able to use it on whatever I want. Regardless, their products are amazing and I will continue to buy from them.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Wish we didn't have to skip the month every month. I just want to buy the boots and items I want without a subscription. Also the style I really wanted has been out for MONTHS. Ugh If you had that I would really like the service.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I love Just Fab! I had a problem with my last order though. I had a pair of boots that came in the wrong size. At first I thought they were just tight and needed broken in, so I wore them around. Come to find out, after sore feet, that they were a 1/2 size too small. Since I have been wearing them, they are getting better, but that 1/2 size would have made a huge difference. Please be sure to check shoes when they are going out. My order said size 9, my shoe box said size 9, but my shoe... size 8.5. This was my first purchase with a problem and I know will be fixed in the future!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I ordered one pair of boots through this company. The quality of the shoes is okay at best, but then you get what you pay for I suppose. My biggest complaint is that my card was charged over a week AFTER I cancelled my account. I couldn't reach customer service via phone but FINALLY contacted them via "chat". I was continually told I hadn't skipped the month but they couldn't explain how I was supposed to skip the month when I didn't have an active account. After, and ONLY after, I told the Rep that what they did was blatant fraud and that I had computer screenshots of EVERYTHING did they agree to refund my money (in 5 to 7 days). Only time will tell if I even get a refund (I'm figuring it's going to be a battle). I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Hello Kathryn,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! Let us make it up to you! A representative from our member service team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

This company SUCKS! Received boots with a broken zipper, sent them back, got charged for shipping and just opened my NEW PAIR and guess what, one is a 9 and one is an 11!!! You’re telling me I’m supposed to wear two DIFFERENT SIZED SHOES?! Customer service wants to charge me YET AGAIN for return shipping and refuses to refund my money. Y’all SUCKKKKK!!!

Hello Jamie,

We truly apologize for your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A representative from our member service team will email you shortly to assist you.

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I’ve been a member of JustFab since November and everything was good at first. It was cool that I got my first pair for 10 dollars. It was easy to order and the selections from their experts were good, except for the white furs with zipper that broke off. The quality of the items were good as well. I also enjoyed looking at the items and styles.

But my experience got awful recently when I bought some things for my mother in law. I ended up ordering two pairs and we got them then I ended up ordering for my mom. Somehow our accounts got joined, and it charged her account. The people that we talked to said that that couldn’t happen, but it did. I didn’t really understand what the first guy that I dealt with was talking about, and when my mother in law talked to him, he got really sassy with her. Also, I’ve been on hold for so long that it just got frustrating. So, about $40 dollars came out in her account. I went in and paid for the boots in cash when we received it and they refunded the money. I no longer use the service since then.

Hello Kristal,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our member service team will be in touch within 48 hours.

Ivy

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

JustFab was on Instagram. They had a special going on and I saw some shoes that I wanted so I purchased from them. It's the only purchase I've made so far and it was fairly easy finding the item I was looking for. The product was pretty good quality, too.

Hello Jamika,

It is our desire to keep you satisfied with our services, unique styles and good quality at the affordable price. You are our inspiration for doing our very best. Thank you and remember; we value you!

Ivy

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I’m having a good experience with JustFab so far. Finding an item I'm looking for isn't that difficult because, in the beginning, it asks you what styles you like. Whenever I want to do a certain color, I can put it in and find it. Also, the selections given to me by my style expert are good. They also inform me about the items that appeal to me. I had taken advantage of a special offer once when I have a VIP access and I bought some shoes that were on sale. They were really cheap. However, my favorite purchase was when I was with them for the very first time. I bought these peach-looking pump heels and those were my best ones because they fit, they were comfortable and neat.

The items I have bought were good and true to size. Also, being a member, I like that I can go back and click that I want to skip my transaction for a particular month. I also like that they send me emails but it would be more accurate if they would text me because I can look at the text right away. Also, sometimes the clothes can be a little bit too expensive but I'm not on it all the time so I could be missing out on different sales.

Hello Whitney,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service to our members. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our member's satisfaction.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

JustFab's shoes look nice. It wasn't that bad to find the style I was looking for. I am a member and I like the promo where I can get 2 pairs for $24. They also have fast shipping. A couple of months ago, I bought a pair of boots and they're pretty good.

Hello Anika,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy with our stylish products and our speedy shipping. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I love JustFab. I’ve been shopping there for a while before I decided to be a member because I didn’t know that I could actually skip. I thought they charge customers every month. I’ve been a member for about a couple of months now. They always have deals and I like the perks and the special offers for VIP members. It’s super cool and it’s good for people who love shoes but don’t have a ton of money to spend on a bunch of shoes. Finding items or styles is very easy and I also use their experts’ suggestions. I purchased a pair of gray boots last time and I love them. Doing deals for so cheap, one would expect that they wouldn’t be as good but the quality of their items is really good surprisingly. They hold up really well. So if you love cute shoes and different styles, go shop at JustFab because they have everything.

Hello Tay,

Thank you for your compliment! We are glad that you are satisfied with the styles we have in JustFab. Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I wanted to try JustFab and I was a member for six months. I took advantage of a few of the special offers where I got two for a certain price. In the beginning I liked the bags and recently I bought some handbags. The quality of the items was good. You would probably enjoy JustFab in the very beginning like I did but you have to be selective after that because the things are very similar.

Hello Tammy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! JustFab is always happy to serve you! We always welcome the opportunity to improve our products and services. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

I have been ordering shoes from JustFab and I like them. Moreover, the quality of their shoes is better than anywhere else I have bought from. I wanted to buy some shoes for my birthday but the purchase wasn't going through for some reason. I was using my husband's credit card and it went through perfectly fine on Amazon. I couldn't buy my shoes, but I was still able to get what I wanted. I liked the two for $24 deal I got three months ago. I love those sales. Two months ago I bought a pair of wedge sandals. I buy there all the time and I have never had problems with exchanging. I bought a pair of good-quality, thigh-high boots a month ago and they are wonderful. I love the style and the taste. However, they sell out so fast and also they should keep stocked. I get frustrated because I really love their shoes, however, every time they go low, they don't have it anymore. Meanwhile, a lot of other websites keep stock.

Hello Misha,

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

At first, my experience with JustFab was great but I didn't see the fine print where it charges you 40 bucks a month, and that's not something I'm willing to try to remember because I'm a scatterbrain. So I forgot about it and then it charged my husband's card and he wasn't happy. I'm obsessed with boots and I saw the first pair for $10 so I had to try it out. Finding a really good style was fairly easy. You could refine your search and put in the size and the heel type, and it was really neat. It was the best online shopping I've ever done, minus that charge that I didn’t see. That should be a little bigger than the brand.

But other than that, the boots that I received were beautiful. They have great quality and they came fast, but the heel was a little too high for me. I'm not used to heels like most people so I have the boots boxed up and ready to ship back, and the gal helped me out and said that I could exchange them. They reimbursed it to my husband's card and they said they would exchange it as soon as the boots are mailed. They sent me the shipping label free and I printed that out so it was great. I'm happy that I'm getting to exchange them for something that I can actually wear.

Hello Megan,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! JustFab is always happy to serve you! Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future! If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I like shoes and JustFab has boots that are reasonably cheap. Their first ad offered boots for $10, so I jumped on it. They had plenty of selections and it was easy to find the style I’m looking for. They had more than the pair I got that I wanted, but they were at full price. I ordered a pair of wide boots but they sent me slim, which I couldn’t wear. I tried to send the boots back, and they sent me a shipping label on my phone. I didn’t have a printer and I live in a little town that doesn’t have any printing place, so they wanted me to go all the way to Tulsa but I didn’t have gas. I never got the boots shipped back and I gave them to my granddaughter yesterday for Christmas. They were perfect and my granddaughter loves them. They, however, didn’t tell me about charging a monthly payment and it put my bank account in the red, so when they took that first $39 out of my account, I called to cancel. JustFab reimbursed me so I’m happy, but not with their service.

Hello Becky,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I’m not happy with JustFab and I’m going to close my account. I skipped this month using my smartphone, but they’ve been trying to take out money ever since. It keeps declining because I make sure that account doesn’t have the funds in there but it’s starting to piss me off. I called JustFab and they said that I hadn’t skipped for the month, but I explained to them that I did skip for the month using my cellular device. They said that I have to do it from a desktop which irritates me since I skipped last month without having an issue and now they’re trying to tap into every single account that I’ve used to purchase from them. I was a member before, but I canceled my membership since I kept forgetting to skip the month when I lost my job. I signed back up this year and have been with them for a few weeks.

Other than that, they have a great selection of styles that I like, along with things that are trending. Moreover, they have a nice fashion trend so I decided to keep myself up to date in terms of trendy clothing and shoes. However, the shoes are a little cheap for my taste. But I really like the two bags I ordered this year. They seem to be of good quality. I also like the coat I bought and it was very nice. They’re a great clothing store with good stylists, and I like everything that I get from them.

Hello Danyelle,

Ivy

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

When my boyfriend and I were going out on a dinner date, I didn’t have shoes to wear with the dress that I’ve worn so he decided to order a pair of shoes from JustFab. Finding the style that I was looking for was easy and I just had to choose which one but it was my boyfriend who did most of the shopping for it. In terms of the quality of the shoes, their sizes were a little bit different than if I were to go into a store. My sister ordered several pairs from them before and I’ve worn several pairs of hers. She has bigger feet and wears size 8 ½ so I ordered an 8 for a very similar pair that I liked. But they were slightly tight when I put them on so they’re not comfortable. But sometimes, sizes are different when ordering online. Now I know if I would ever go back to JustFab to order that I have to order a bigger size than what I would normally get.

If I would ever go back to JustFab to order, I have to order a bigger size than what I would normally order. I was also frustrated with their $30 monthly charge which they charged to my boyfriend’s credit card. When I signed up, nobody informed me about it and that upset me. I decided to cancel my subscription a month later because I don’t have $30 a month to waste on shoes when I’m paying $1,000 for other bills. Other than that, my shoes came on time and it looked exactly like the pictures did.

Hello Savannah,

Ivy

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

JustFab have some things that I liked on their ad and just last month, I bought two pairs of boots from them. I also took advantage of their buy one, get one and half off offers already. However, not all of their selection would be something I would see myself wearing but for the majority, they were. I’ve recommended JustFab to my sister.

Hello Donna,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I ordered two pairs of shoes on Black Friday and received an email saying that I would not receive one of those shoes because they didn't have any. But when I looked online they were still selling those pair of shoes in my size so I called that same day and they had those same shoes and were confused as to why my order was canceled so they were trying to charge my card again for me to buy those shoes. Well I had to wait for them to refund me for the first time that I bought those shoes. I never received those shoes so I'm very disappointed. I received the other pair of shoes but I'm still upset because I wanted the Black Friday deal and did not get that. I wanted the first pair of shoes that I had ordered and they had cancelled. When I called to ask if I can still get those shoes since they have them in stock I was told they were going to have to charge my card again which is ridiculous.

When I had to call customer service to figure out where my second pair of shoes was at I was given so much attitude by the customer service guy I did not get very much help. They credited me $10 as if I'd be happy with that even though I told them I am not. I want the shoes that I originally wanted. They should have never cancelled my order in the first place when they had them in stock. I'm very upset and disappointed in JustFab because they do not care about their customers and if they're happy or not. It's simple as can be. I want the shoes that I ordered and I should not be charged twice while still waiting for them to reimburse me for the first order they had cancelled. It's just not fair. I have cancelled my VIP membership because they don't treat me like a VIP member. It was as simple as can be. I ordered two pairs of shoes. I wanted those two pair of shoes. Simple and they wouldn't give it to me even though I had already paid for it.

Mind you when I ordered these shoes on Black Friday this was my only Christmas gift that I was getting this year and JustFab messed it up. So very unhappy with JustFab right now. They do not care about their customers. They also took forever. Almost a month. Actually a month because it is now the 26th and I'm barely receiving my shoes that I ordered on Black Friday and I don't want them. I will probably be sending them back because this is just ridiculous and these aren't the shoes that I really wanted. They wouldn't give me the shoes that I actually really wanted. They canceled that order and now they don't have them in stock anymore which isn't my fault. They shouldn't have cancelled my order when they had them in stock in the first place. I'm pissed. I hate JustFab. Now the only thing that would have made me happy was to receive the shoes that I had bought and that I had wanted and they failed to do that simple.

Hello Serena,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our member service team will email you within 48 hours.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I was testing JustFab’s ad online and I really liked the shoes that they had. Navigating through their website is simple. I bought a pair, took their first sign on offer. Since I liked those, I bought a couple more. I’ve made around four purchases and I like the quality of the items as well as their pricing. They have good deals on boots. If I buy a pair, the next week I’d find them somewhere else and it will be higher in price already.

Hello Maria,

We always strive for 100%-member satisfaction, so we are so happy to hear that you are loving your JustFab purchase! Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Ivy

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

I have been a JustFab member for a year now and my 15-year old daughter and I ordered a couple times, previously. We like the deals and the quality was very good. I joined the VIP, which is $34 a month, but that’s what I like and I skip a month if I know that I’m not going to use it. I take advantage of the discount price totally, and when they are doing sales too. I also get emails about sales going on that just VIP members are invited to a lot of times and I appreciate those offers. I love having the VIP perks.

JustFab has a very quick shipping and everything’s always packed, never damaged. We get the items in four to five business days and they fit well. I usually buy a nine in my boots, but I should start buying eight and a half because they fit comfortably. Their stuff’s made a little bit bigger than what I thought. I have to wear the wide calf boots, and those fit really well. I bought boots from JC Penney and they were nowhere near like the ones that I buy from JustFab.

Hello Denae,

Ivy

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

I wanted to try out JustFab’s shoe styles and became a member not quite a year now. Being a member, I like their prices and I’ve gotten from them a couple of blouses besides the shoes. The selections given by their style expert was good and so far, the sizes fit. A few weeks ago, I got myself a pair of boots and the shipping took a little bit longer but overall it was doable delivery time. I had a fine shopping experience with JustFab and it is where I can get very fashionable clothes.

Hello Wendy,

Thank you for the nice words that you said about JustFab. Because of your trust and love to us; we are always inspired by giving you high-quality products at an affordable price!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I sent my whole order back and the one dress I decided to keep I couldn’t even wear because the slip underneath was longer than the outer lace shell. Do not waste your money. The quality is horrible. The fit is horrible. The clothes in general look very cheap.

Hello Melissa,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with JustFab. Our helpful member service team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

JustFab has a lot of styles so it was hard to decide which one I wanted but identifying a nice style was easy. I wanted to try their shoes and I wanted to pick the one that I really want. I shop as a guest or I’ll use somebody else’s profile to shop because I don’t like that they automatically take out $39.95 off the card from the members. Some people live on a budget so I have to budget how I spend my money. I pay either a member price or a regular price. I can’t afford JustFab to automatically take money from my card and if I could afford it, I would love to do it because I like their shoes.

I shop from there every so often and I have a $30 coupon from them. I bought a pair of boots a couple of months ago when they had the boots down. They were very nice but I’m a hard walker so I always wear my heels down fast and I have to get my heels fixed on the bottom. I already recommended JustFab to a couple of people and everybody I’ve recommended them to, even my daughter, has shopped there.

Hello Lashonda,

Thank you for your remarkable review! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy and satisfied!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I've been a member of JustFab for a couple of months now. I was looking for boots and then looked through them. I got two pairs of boots for $39.95 and they're very comfortable. The style I was looking for was very easy to find and I'm happy with the quality of their products. I got the boots fairly quickly so that was nice.

Hello Kylie,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I've always been dubious and don't do internet shopping. But when I looked for a good pair of boots and talked to a girl one day at work she said that she got her boots off of JustFab so I decided I might give it a go. My style is weird so it can get a little difficult for me to find shoes. JustFab had a deal going on where I can get free shipping if I buy two items for the first time. I got two pairs of boots and one of them I'm not even a fan of and a jacket were way too big so I'm sending them back to get a smaller size. But they were great and I’m happy with the other pair. I also like that whole skip a month feature for the VIP thing. They will charge you so much a month so you can skip that if you don't want to buy anything that month. I think it's awesome because that's not something I had ever seen before.

Hello Geri,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members. We’re happy that you’ve had a great experience with us!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I love my JustFab experience. I like to choose and to shop, and it's really easy to find items that I like on their site. It really explains what they have, it has good tabs and stuff. I like the deals and discounts, too. Some of the stuff is naturally cheaper for members so, I get stuff for a pretty good price. I bought a jacket and a bag last week, and their selections are usually spot on. The quality of the items are really good. They are pretty and last a long time. I've gotten a lot of shoes from them and I still wear them. I just started buying the clothes and they're really soft and nice. The fabrics are really good. I like the cardigan I bought for Thanksgiving. Also, I don't always have to buy every month if I can't. I'm always showing every stuff that I get and my friend asked me about it. I recommended JustFab to her.

Hello Jacqui,

Thanks a lot for the shout out! JustFab promises to provide high-quality products for you as well as outstanding member service. Thank you and we are always happy to serve you.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I liked what JustFab had to offer and their cheap pricing. And it was easy to look for items and styles on their website. I've been a member for six months now and I took advantage of their discounts for the first purchase when I first signed up. The quality of their products is good and I recently purchased booties from them. JustFab is great overall.

Hello Savanna,

Thank you for writing a review! We love being able to provide the service that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

JustFab has really cute shoes for okay prices. I like the pair of boots I got. The quality is really good and I wear them almost every day. I was a JustFab member for two months but I had my account deactivated because I could no longer afford the monthly payment.

Hello Rebeca,

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality FAB items. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation, and are especially grateful for doing business with you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price! Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I used to be a member of JustFab Kids and ended that subscription; however, I had been wanting to try JustFab for myself and every single item I tried to purchase was OUT OF STOCK! I mean, every one of them. Also, I created a "wishlist" by clicking on hearts from each item, which took quite some time looking through the many items, and when I went to review all my items I had added, it said, "no items in your wishlist." Complete waste of time!

Hello Marie,

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I've been a JustFab member for three years and I like that it has good prices and good shoes. I do look at the style expert's suggestion first - it's what I like sometimes and sometimes it’s not really. But, the best thing about being a member is that its easy to buy and ship. The quality of their products vary, sometimes its really good and sometimes they don't really last long. Sometimes it’s not very accurate on what it looks like than what it actually is, like the materials. But most of the time it’s good.

Hello Luisa,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat.

JustFab Company Information

JustFab.com
www.justfab.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use