Consumer Reviews

11%
  • 2 stars36
  • 1 stars96
    11%

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for you awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members. Should you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to contact one of our Fashion Consultants at 866-337-0906.

Best regards,

JustFab Member Services

Original review: March 2, 2016

My favorite about being a JustFab member is that the money is auto-drafted and it’s just waiting for me to use it. It rolls over. I've been a member for five months and it's been convenient and affordable.

Hello Shona,

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with JustFab! We always welcome the opportunity to improve our services. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

JustFab Member Services

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

Love the fact that these boots were free! ($60 value) Paid just under $10 shipping, which is a little more expensive than I'd like, but I can't change the exchange rate. (USD to CAD) Also was hesitant to buy online since I can't try them first but these worked out great for a first purchase!

Hello Shyneqwa,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with JustFab. Our helpful member service team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

The prices of JustFab were very good and I can get a Buy-One-Get-One deal. They have style categories that I am interested in and finding what I want is easy. I purchased some tan boots and it's my favorite. However, I purchased two pairs of sandals but they were a little bit too narrow for my feet.

Hello Janice,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member service will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

I saw something that I liked at JustFab and ordered it, but then I accidentally got on that automatic payment every month which I want to get off of because it's hard for me to remember to go in there and skip a month sometimes. That's the only thing I don't like. But I ordered one pair of shoes and a purse which I got for $39 each and both liked.

Hello Helenmary,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

I am a shoeholic so I love the shoes that I have gotten from JustFab and I’m looking to now getting boots for the winter. Whatever I looked to order is in stock and I receive it very promptly. I don’t have to wait around. However, I just got an email saying the order I just placed was delayed a little bit, but it's no big deal.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Hello Brittney,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with JustFab. Our helpful member services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

Shipping was quick, description of product was accurate, although a little disappointed with the quality. When I received the shoes I had purchased they were missing one of the buckles. :( It couldn't have fallen off during shipping because it wasn't anywhere in the shoe box or packing. In future would appreciate further attention to detail. 3/5. Would recommend.

Hello Elsie,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and happy to hear that our members are happy with our products and services. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

I have been a member of JustFab for four months before I ended the account. It's not difficult to find the style I wanted. I like the selections JustFab provided and I was able to take advantage of their special offers.

Hello Kimberly,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and happy to hear that our members are happy with our products and services. Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

My cousin bought a shoe from JustFab and I liked it. They were on sale and it wasn’t expensive. So I also buy things from them and I've been a VIP member for over six months. The shipping is easy and fast. It's wonderful that what I've seen in the picture is what I see when I saw it myself. If I see what I like, I buy it. On some websites, I see some things online and when they eventually deliver it to me, it's different or the quality is different.

There's a ton of stuff that I like from the selections given by the style expert and the quality of the items is nice. I actually bought a fold-over black pants for my cousin as a birthday gift and my favorite purchase so far is a bag. However, sometimes when JustFab is on the $5 or $9 sales, I don’t usually get my size in most of the things that I liked and so I wasn't able to buy any from them. In most of the offers, when I click on it and try to go for extra large, it's out.

JustFab is supposed to take a certain amount from my card every month, but I can skip it if I don’t want it. But if they eventually take it and if I want them to, I can use it to buy on the special offers. They're supposed to be like that and that’s what I don’t like. Still, their services, even customer service, are great and they have quality. I'd definitely recommend JustFab to my friends and my sister told me she got some stuff from the special offers.

Hello Michelle,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2016

I've been a JustFab member for two years. I got a pair for half-price when I started. I like the selections they give me although I have not purchased any of those that they actually suggested. Although I really enjoyed their boots and a pair of gladiator-type sandals that I have.

Hello Mai,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2016

I liked the design of JustFab's purses, which I got hooked on and it went to shoes. I've been ordering with them since. Earning points and redeeming it are my favorite things being a member. I recently redeemed one for 40% off an item and I really liked the shoes. I also caught sales on the boots and sales on purses. I recently placed an order for eight shoes and only paid 40 bucks. Sometimes when I order stuff online, they can be deceiving but I'm into bigger purses and haven't been disappointed at all. I really like the bags I've purchased. JustFab is fantastic and I'm always satisfied with my purchases.

Hello Robin,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

I found a couple of items on the JustFab website that I thought looked cute and I thought I'll order them and see if I like them. I'll keep them if I do and order from them again. If I don't, I can send them back and I'll never order again. I have been a member for two months now and I took advantage of their buy one pair get one pair free promo. I bought one of their boots and pair of sandals and they looked they're made well. I am happy with the experience with their website.

Hello Courtney,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

I saw my friend had something from JustFab which was really cute, so I decided to look at the website. As a member, I like how they specialize to what I like and also how they give me my own boutique. The style expert's selections are really good. They do a good job picking things that match what I'd like. Their items also have very nice quality for the price. The brown purse I ordered is my favorite so far. JustFab is very simple and easy to use and I like the shipping as well. Customer service is really good.

Hello Elizabeth,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

I have placed many orders. The shoes are awesome. Returns or exchanges have never been a problem. I think they are great.

Hello Shauntika,

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

JustFab was referred by friends and out of curiosity, I used JustFab and tried to look for things I liked. Everything that I ever ordered from them came out just right. I would recommend them.

Hello Gretje,

Thank you for the feedback! We’re happy to hear that you’re satisfied with our services. Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future! If you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

I saw an ad on Facebook for JustFab where you could get a $10 pair for your birthday so I thought "Why not?" It was easy finding the items I wanted because I wasn't really looking for anything too particular, and they have lots of really cute things. There were too many options, so it was hard to narrow it down. Also, not all of the items suggested by the style expert were what I would choose, and when I was going through that questionnaire about what style I chose, I felt like I've had a few different categories and it's hard to pick one. So being able to select more than one would be nice.

I ended up getting two pairs on my birthday. A little pair of booties, and shoes with heels and open toe. They are not the most comfortable shoes that I've ever worn but they weren't expensive and they're really cute. So I occasionally wear them but I'm less inclined to try shoes. I'm excited to try out some of the clothes and can't wait to do more shopping with them. In fact, I keep looking at the emails that I get for any special offers.

Hello Jessica,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A member of our member service team will email you shortly to help you out.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

JustFab is a convenient way of shopping. I like their special offers - the VIP and for kids specials. Their prices were also pretty decent. However, I've noticed, with the shoes, whether they're snow boots, sandals, or heels, it seems like the quality isn't as good. The pair of sandals that I recently bought seemed to dig in to my leg and there's nothing on the inside to do the clip on the outside. It's all too big. I don’t have cankles or anything to hold. There are certain things that could be improved.

Hello Natasha,

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

My first purchase was almost at a 75% discount - I got the Paraboot at $10 and it was originally at $40. The products look nice online, but I don't think the quality is as good as the prices because some of the products are overpriced to me. My Paraboots started tearing a couple of months back, so, that's a bit much. I usually find stuff much cheaper which are the same product at a different online store too. Plus, if I don't keep in mind my JustFab account and they continue to deduct money from my bank account to be a member, that's where it gets hard. However, finding an item was pretty easy once I'm welcomed into it, and I like the selections.

Hello Kailey,

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

As a mommy of 4 I have always had a hard time shopping for myself. Every time I go clothes shopping I end up buying for my kids. With JustFab it's all cute and all for me. :)

Hello Holly,

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

I'm a VIP member of JustFab, so I get exclusive discounts and that's pretty cool. The shoes that they have are what you would find around my area, unique to my style. I've availed of almost every sale that they've done. I like the selections that my style expert has given to me, but I feel that they should do more work attire because I don't like high heels so much. It's hard walking in high heels all day. But, for the most part, they suggest items that I like.

My latest purchase was two months ago and it was a purse. I've always loved the items that I got from JustFab. The shoes are amazing and the purses are pretty good. The clothing run a little big, but even so, they're still good quality. Customer service is always awesome. Every time I call and whenever I have an issue with an order, they're quick to help.

Hello Vernella,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A member of member service will contact you shortly.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

I ordered the Black Elga sandals and the double spaghetti strapped dress in Coral. They are beautiful and I did sign up for the membership... however I did not receive my magazine (free subscription).

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future! If you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

It would be nice if JustFab had clothes that weren't just skinny jeans and strutting-your-stuff clothes, if there was more stuff that I could wear to work that wasn't so revealing. Other than that, it was a pretty good experience overall. I like the pair of boots I that I got from them.

Hello Sheri,

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

I love this site. If I have an event coming up it can always find a pair of shoes. I also have a few purses and they are well made. I'm not a "switch my purse out" kind of girl, I will use the same one for months and months!

Hello Crystal,

Wow, thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put in to make sure we provide best quality products and services!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

One of my friends had given me shoes from JustFab. I liked the style so then I thought of looking at their website. Then I felt like I could treat myself to a pair of shoes every month at least so I signed up. It wasn't difficult at all to find an item that I was looking for. I just scrolled through. The hardest thing for me now was I have to catch them on the first day of the month in order to cancel for that month, because for whatever reason if I do it any other day I can't find it. I like the website, the shoes, the styles and the different colors.

There's a couple flats which I really like and I keep saying I'm gonna look back on there but I couldn’t find that particular style. I think it was gone for the season. It was a summer type flat. But other than that, I really enjoy searching through the website. You can search by color, search by style. I've not purchased anything from my stylist's recommendation but I have liked some of it. There was one shoe that I really wanted, but at that time, when I got ready to purchase it, they didn’t have it in my size because my size changed. I like the platform. I like the heel height. And I do get some pretty good selections but I just don’t like pumps.

I've been a member now for 3 years. I like the VIP perks. I was able to take advantage of their buy one, get one for $10. I like all the shoes I’ve purchased from them. There's maybe one shoe that I do wear more than another. It's a wedge and I love it. But all items I’ve purchased have excellent quality. I haven't had any shoe break down on me. That was something that I was afraid of because I have purchased shoes where I had bad heels or, eventually, something was wrong with it.

I would definitely recommend JustFab to my friend because one time I ordered a shoe and got the wrong size, and they got me the correct size within a couple of days. It was very prompt and I was very appreciative of that. A couple of times, the customer service, when I needed to call in, was great.

Hello Hunter,

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

I saw an ad that JustFab wasn't a site where I had to pay every month if I didn't want to so I subscribed to it. I'm not big on spending money so I think they market well just doing the credit system. If I let a month slip by, I knew I had a credit there. I timed out and continued to forget a month and saw that I had a credit. However, sometimes it misled me in terms of the heel size as it wouldn't say if it was platform. If it was a three-inch heel, sometimes I got it and it was like four or four and a half because of the platform on it. I bought about three shoes before I realized that they weren't taking into account the platform as well as the heel. That was the only part that was difficult to figure out. But once I did that, I just started buying them under the heel height that I needed.

I only go in because I'm looking for something different every time I'm there but I like that it's easy to find a specific shoe. I never saw the selections given by the style expert since I always go straight for what I'm looking for. I'm a reporter so I need a heel that's not too high but has a wedge on it. I can't really get that kind of specification anywhere else. I just go, look and get it in whatever color I want. And they're always changing so it's also nice to choose not just the same things.

I had some really cute booties that I wore forever but they're old now. Right now, my favorite would be the little strapped half-inch wedges that I get to wear to work and not feel like I'm in platform heels and they're comfortable heels. In terms of quality, a few of them were a little uncomfortable. But for the most part, I've really liked and enjoy them. They're convenient, affordable and easy to manage for a new college graduate. I haven't taken advantage of any special offers since it's a hit or miss if it's in special thing.

Hello Andrea,

Original review: Aug. 15, 2016

My experience with JustFab has been amazing. I love the quality and the fit of the shoes. I never have any complaints. Thank you.

Hello Mara,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A member of member service will email you within 48 hours.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2016

The day I received my shoes in the mail, the price was reduced on the site. Called "customer service" and all the rep could do was quote policy - the sale started after I placed my order (5 business days). Spoke to supervisor same thing - plus the added condescending "I understand" - code for I could care less! Any other reputable business honors sales prices especially when it's been less than a week from the original purchase date. Need to teach real customer service not reading from a script! Won't buy from JustFab anymore!

Hello Jess,

Original review: Aug. 15, 2016

There was a pair of booties that I really like from JustFab. I just got my first pair and my order came quickly. When ShoeDazzle first started, I ordered with them and my shoes were super uncomfortable so I was kind of expecting that. But the booties that I ordered from JustFab are pretty comfortable and I felt that the quality was good and I like them.

Hello Bekah,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service to our members. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our customer's satisfaction.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2016

I like that JustFab has more variety and they have my shoe size, 5.5. It's also easy to find what I like. There were times when I don't find the style but there's always something else that I can pick out that I still am happy with purchasing. I've been a member for a year now. When I received my shoes last time, I got a purse and some sandals as well as samples for Fructis and a wine voucher, which I thought was cool. That never happens with other products that we buy online for. I recently found out that if I don't spend the money for the month, it accumulates in my account. I went a couple of months without purchasing month-to-month and I was really bummed that I wasted a bunch of money but it turns out, I still have credit in my account.

Recently they had the items for less than $10 on certain items and I went through those and I got to pick out some necklaces and sandals for under $10. I've always wanted everything on their selection and I recently purchased a couple of jewelry items and shoes that look like Timberlands but they're not. I also bought a maroon purse and some sequenced sandals. I like their quality a lot. The purse was strong and sturdy. It stays up and doesn't flimsy down. I really like it. I've been using it like crazy. The winner boots are my favorite. I was super happy because they came in my size which is really so hard to find. They're grey and pointed leather boots, and I wore them here in Texas during the winter. I also wore them when I went to New York. I love them.

I buy little boy tennis shoes because they're cheaper than little girl tennis shoes. But when it comes to nice sandals or nice heels, only certain brands carry my size. Since I already have my size in their profile, it gives me shoes that are in my size so I know that I'm getting something that is going to fit me. In my last purchase, they had the Fructis shampoo sample and I really enjoyed it. I don't know if they knew I had curly hair but it was for curly hair and I felt special.

When I signed up for JustFab, I was getting a monthly stipend from the people that paid for my school, so it was easy to afford $39 a month. But for a college student, which I am now with a regular income, which isn't very much, it sucks when you have $100 and $39 gets taken out monthly. But it is worth it because it doesn't go away. I can wait until something that I really want comes out. It doesn't go wasted. Overall, it's a fun experience and they have a bunch of variety, and it's something to always look forward to in a month.

Hello Myra,

Thank you so much for you awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members. It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put in to make sure we provide best quality products and services!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

I was searching the job boards and I saw JustFab on Indeed.com. I’m a shoe fanatic and I call myself the shoe queen. My family and I can tell anyone I have shoes everywhere. I just recommend JustFab to everybody and I even got offered by them a few moments ago because I have some credit. I love shoes and JustFab has the type and style of shoes that I like. Now that they’ve transitioned over to clothes, they’re my shopping network now. Whenever I get a chance, they're the first place I go when I go shopping as I don’t always want to buy shoes and I’d like to buy clothes.

I haven’t been dissatisfied with anything. I received something I think could’ve been a little better quality but one just can’t get excellence from everywhere. Still. I received an item yesterday that I love, which is a pair of cut-off, wide leg pants. The week before, I had ordered a pair of black suede shoes with a little pattern on the top. I’ve put them on with the pants and it looked like I bought an outfit for free. I can’t wait to wear it.

Hello Allison,

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

I've been shopping with JustFab for a while now. When I first went into their site, I saw a lot of cute stuff. I have two bags that I bought and I love them both. They have offers like buy one and get a clutch or something for $5 or $10 sometimes. I try to always take advantage of that one. I would definitely recommend JustFab.

JustFab Company Profile