4.02/5
Based on 837 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

ABBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
Last updated: April 18, 2018

5393 JustFab Consumer Reviews

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 18, 2018

I cancelled my VIP status in Jan - I just didn't need any more shoes! I left 2 credits on the account to use at a later date. In early April I bought 2 pair of shoes on the JF site, regular price $119. Lo and behold, my card was charged an overage charge of $40, because I was no longer a VIP member. Who knew! A Customer Service Supv was very nice about reversing the charge. It is NOT clearly stated on the website and I've now run the scenario by a few friends - they didn't know that either. Here's the lesson. USE ALL YOUR JUSTFAB CREDITS BEFORE CANCELLING YOUR VIP MEMBERSHIP.

JustFab Consumer Reviews

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 8, 2018

This is my second time around with JustFab. The first time I was very pleased. I ordered my initial pair, but was then hounded with nonstop email advertisements. I was just logging into my account to find a number to call and cancel when I read the ad. It was their boot clearance sale. I ended up scoring six pair of truly fabulous, very well made boots and a pair of sandals, all for the low, low price of $39.95 with free shipping. I won’t lie. After this I couldn’t see any reason to keep my VIP status. So, I canceled a short time later. Then a few months ago, after a year off, I thought I’d check out their new lines. I found a pair of boots I loved and ordered them.

When they came I was very disappointed. I ones in the picture looked suede (which I knew weren’t), but the ones that came looked as though the toes had been shined off from wear and tear. Because I put them on in the evening and went out, what I thought was a design in the boot in fact ended up being from actual wear and tear. They sent me a returned pair of boots. The second pair arrived shortly after the first. They were flimsy and made very cheap. They looked as though I’d bought them from a discount store. Even the tassels had the lining showing. I don’t know what they’re doing, but something has drastically changed. I called this morning to cancel. I was told that there would be an approximate 10 minute wait. I was on hold for 30.

When I finally reached a person they were friendly until I very politely told them that I wanted to cancel. I’ve worked in customer service before. So, I know not to take my frustrations out on a stranger. But, this man would not just cancel my subscription. It took at least another 15 minutes where he offered me a $10 gift card. I thanked him, but declined. When he told me that I should at least place an order because of the $39 they had just taken the night before I told that I was not going to sit on hold for another 30 minutes. He told me that I could still order something, but that the cost would be at least double or triple the VIP price. I told him that that was fine. He finally very curtly said that my subscription was cancelled.

So, after all of that and just wanting to be done with them I ordered a pair of sandals I quite honestly didn’t want. I refused to let this company just keep forty bucks. And wouldn’t you know it? I was not allowed to process my order unless I clicked the VIP button. I tried everything and there was no way around it. My blood was boiling at this point. I clicked on it and then proceeded to call them back. After another 30 minutes and dealing with another shoe nazi I am happy to say that I am finally free. I will never go back. This is hands down one of the worst companies I’ve ever dealt with.

Hello Heather,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Ivy

Original review: April 6, 2018

JustFab has nice stuff and it’s not hard to look for items or styles. They also have a lot of different offers. They had an offer of $30 where you can get two pairs of shoes being that I’ve used my member’s credit that I have accumulated. My most recent purchase was three pairs of shoes and two dresses and these are my favorites. I’ve told a couple of people about JustFab and I will also tell my friends to go and try it before they get it.

Hello Erica,

We are glad that you are satisfied with the item you purchased. Rest assured that we will continue on providing unique and new styles for members like you. We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

Original review: April 5, 2018

JustFab had a special so I bought from them. I have been a member for six months now. It was fairly easy to find the items I was looking for. But the style is very generalized and not personalized. The selection from the style expert was not very good. Their products are about mid-quality. They don't have a lot of good info, but they're okay. I like their sale stuff. My favorite was the plain black with a heel and buckle booties.

Hello Tabitha,

Thanks for writing a review! Your feedback will help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Original review: April 5, 2018

I saw a JustFab advertisement popping out on my phone and I saw something that I like so I ordered. However, I've only been a member for a month because they advertised stuff at $9.99 and then they billed me for $39.99. The rep told me I didn’t do something and that’s why I was charged. I don’t know what I had to do but I got a refund. The service interaction that I had, took a long time because the lady insisted that I should have done whatever. Eventually, I spoke to a supervisor and he understood that.

When you buy something, they should tell you, “You have to do this within a certain amount of time in order to get that price, and you have to be a certain level of membership.” They should make that clear so people will know if they really want to go ahead and buy it or not. It was misleading and I didn’t know I had to do that. On the other hand, their stuff’s alright and I’ve bought some boots. The quality of the boots has been so far, so good. I’ve only worn it once and it seems okay. Read the fine prints, talk to the representative and find out exactly what you have to do so you’re not billed out of the blue for something that you didn’t buy.

Hello Debbian,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our member service team will be in touch within 48 hours.

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: April 5, 2018

I've been a member with JustFab for a year and my favorite thing about being a member is the subscription. I can choose the shoes whenever I want because they take the money out of my account. So, if I choose to log in and place an order, I can do so. It was very easy to find the items or styles that I was looking for. I've purchased four or five pairs of shoes and I usually got heels and booties from them as these are the majority of the styles that I typically like. The quality of the items that I got were great.

My first purchase from them was a promotional offer and the price was $9.95, but I haven’t got any other special offers. Then, the second time, I bought some products because I liked the selection that they had. I also liked the style selections given to me by the style expert. I haven’t shopped with them in a while though. But if some people would ask me about JustFab, I would explain to them about the promotion and suggest that they go online and check out whatever the suggestion is on their style.

Hello Brittany,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service to our members. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our member's satisfaction.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I needed shoes then and I didn’t want to go out so I went to JustFab.com. I've been a member for over two years now. I don’t buy often, but I check and the items are not bad. The quality of their shoes was good and I’m satisfied. In fact, I recommended JustFab to a friend. Their process is easy and they have nice shoes with nice style.

Hello Ana,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

Original review: April 4, 2018

I had a good experience with JustFab. People talk about them and based on word of mouth, I was able to purchase from them. The website navigation was easy although it takes a while to do it. I've been a member for about three or four months now. So far, I purchased two products from them. Their product is legit, everything is of great quality.

Hello Koi,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy!

Original review: April 4, 2018

It was easy to find the items that we were looking for in JustFab.com. I've been a member since February and as a member, we like the points. What their style expert choose for us was fine but we'd rather see all their selections. So far, we've only purchased clothing from them. However, all the shirts we got were thin but I guess that’s the way it is nowadays. We like the shirts but our favorite item was the socks.

Hello Malena,

Thank you for the feedback! We’re happy to hear that you’re satisfied with our services. If there is anything we can do to improve, let us know! We’re available by phone, email and Live Chat.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I started using JustFab in December for my girl. I went to the site and found two pairs of shoes that she might like because her outfit would match. I was there for a minute then it was done. She loves the shoes and she is happy with it. The cost and the quality of the items are great. Whatever I purchased when I signed up is what I'm paying for. And, I also tell others that JustFab would be a great place to shop.

Hello Travaris,

Thanks for the feedback! We value your trust in JustFab, and we will do our best to always meet your service expectations. Keep slayin' in your FAB items!

Original review: April 3, 2018

JustFab had really cute pictures posted on Instagram, and so I started scrolling through the website. They asked me a few questions about my style, and then things started popping up. Now, every time I get ads for it, I see the shoes that I usually buy and it's nice. I always get emails saying buy one get one, 50% off, and that's probably my favorite email I get. I always wait on that to see if things are buy one, get one, or 50% off. So, I've been a member for about 2 months now and I like it. The selections given by the style expert helps, but I would want to see more of my style. I've gotten a romper and two pairs of shoes that were perfect in size. The cost for the shoes is spot on but the price is a little high for what the material feels like on the clothes. Still, I would definitely tell friends to try JustFab and order something and see if they like it. And while I did that off of a whim, I enjoy it.

Hello Lindsey,

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality FAB items. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation and are especially grateful for doing business with you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price!

Original review: April 3, 2018

I saw JustFab's advertising and wanted to try it. I did and I've been a member for four years now. I was real pleased with it and the quality and durability of the products are fine. The boots are my favorite item and I ordered a couple several times. One was for my daughter and one was for my granddaughter. But they were the wrong shoe sizes and no one could fit either pair. I wanted to exchange but I had a little problem trying to get them to do that. It’s in a certain length of time and I didn’t know that. I ended up eventually keeping them.

During Christmas, I had $119 credit that I was shocked about and so I got a chance to use it. Then I had another $26 balance. But I cancelled out and a representative told me I could use it but I told them I was gonna leave it with good standing so I didn’t use it. Other than that, I was okay with the services. The selections from the style expert were fine. In fact, some of the styles were age-appropriate. I like JustFab and I would recommend it.

Hello Lawon,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! Let us make it up to you! A representative from our member service team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I heard about JustFab through one of my friends so I logged in online and ordered. The prices and all the shoes are cute. I liked that I could get two pairs for $39.99 every month as a member. I also love the styles given to me by my style expert. My favorite has been the black knee-high boots with heels that I got from them. It's really good quality for the price.

Hello Raven,

Thanks a lot for the shout out! JustFab promises to provide high-quality products for you as well as outstanding member service. Thank you and we are always happy to serve you.

Original review: April 2, 2018

My sister highly recommended JustFab. It's easy to purchase from them and it can be done in the comfort of one's own home. And she had never had to do any return which is a big plus when you’re dealing with online consumers. I've been a member off and on for the last three years, and it has been very easy to look for items that I like. I like their random sales. I was able to get their offer for two for $39. And on Saturday, there was a $24.99 sandal and I snatched that up. Also, I really liked the burgundy clay boots I purchased last fall. JustFab's selections were good, and the quality of the products I got is okay. I'd tell others that they should try JustFab.

Hello Mone,

What an awesome review! Thank you so much for the positive overall feedback! We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

Original review: April 2, 2018

I have a very good experience with JustFab and they are wonderful. All the products are exactly what one expects and the quality is good. I got stuff from them when I had money and my favorite purchase is the boots. Right now, I’m not working and I don’t have income since I had surgery, so they are letting me take a pass for the next couple of months. I don’t have to pay anything and they won’t send me anything. Others should try them out.

Hello Shelly,

Original review: April 1, 2018

I got two pairs of shoes from JustFab and their quality is nice. It was pretty easy to find the things that I was looking for in their website. Also, it wasn't very expensive and I like that I could get pretty good discounts as a member.

Hello Kristina,

Original review: April 1, 2018

I was looking for a specific pair of boots and when I went online, I found them at JustFab. I've been a member of the site for three months now and I love the prices, the discounts, and the shipping. I've already used some of the discount codes they have emailed me. Also, the selections their style expert has given me fit me perfectly and I can actually choose from them. The items I've bought from them have good quality and have been shipped well and on time, and they came clean and in good packaging. I loved it.

Hello Kiara,

We always strive for 100%-member satisfaction, so we are so happy to hear that you are loving your JustFab purchase! Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Original review: April 1, 2018

I was really let down because I expected the shoes to be amazing. I saw them on TV and on the website and they looked cool. They were gonna look good with my outfit. JustFab also had a lot of great prices. I signed up as a member and I was looking forward to constantly getting my shoes from them. But then when I got my first pair, they’re cheaply put together. As soon as I got that and saw how it was made, I was just like, “I’m not gonna buy back from them again.” Also, I paid for the shoes to be here on a certain day but they came two days later than that. I never bought from JustFab again.

Hello Bianca,

Original review: March 31, 2018

I've been a member of JustFab for about a year and finding the item I'm looking for on their site has been pretty easy. As a member, I like their prices. I also think that the selections given by their style expert are pretty good. Overall, I love the items I've purchased from them.

Hello Rebecca,

Original review: March 31, 2018

I've been a member of JustFab for 3 years. At first, I purchased from them because of an offer that they provided. But now that I have the membership, I don't like it because I see it's better for people who enjoy it. For a member who has been with the company for almost three years, I don't see any special treatment. But, if someone is a new member, they get a lot of deals. Also, I don't like that they remove the money every month and sometimes I don't anything to buy it. While I'm very happy with the quality of items that I got from JustFab the quality is still not super good. It depends on the shoe. Also, the styles given to me by their expert are just my style. However, sometimes I want to try something new. My favorite item that I got from them was a pair of heels.

Hello Lupita,

Original review: March 31, 2018

I've been a JustFab member since February. I needed some shoes and I saw something on JustFab that I thought would fit perfectly. I made only one order and I've been trying to figure out why they keep taking money from my account every month. Also, I wore the shoes I got but neither one of them fit as they were both too big.

Hello Ianna,

Original review: March 30, 2018

One of my friends had a membership with JustFab and I was looking at the products and decided then that I like what I found. I bought it and signed up. I like that they had the first purchase that was really cheap. It was only $10 because I got the deal that they give to new members. Also, the selections I was given were good and I like the items I have purchased. I was a member for three months and I canceled because I didn't keep buying shoes. It was not worth it to keep having the membership. But I would definitely recommend JustFab to someone who buys a lot of shoes.

Hello Jessica,

Amazing feedback! It was really a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you for choosing JustFab items! We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

Original review: March 30, 2018

My coworkers purchase from JustFab and I liked the boots that I saw them wear. JustFab has reasonable prices, so I purchased and became a member since January. I browsed through on my own and I was able to narrow down right to the type of an item or style that I was looking for. I got boots and they gave me a date, but the boots arrived in 3 days, which was fast and earlier than the estimated date time. I love them. I had ended up in my checkout with some special membership, which I didn’t sign up for. But when I called, they immediately took care of it and I was quickly reimbursed, so that was good.

Hello Shalita,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We're glad that everything worked out for you. Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Original review: March 30, 2018

I’ve been a JustFab member for six months and as a member, I like that the shipping is free. Also, I chose to purchase from them because of their convenience and price. It was easy to look for an item or style and the selections given by my style expert were okay. When I first became a member, I got the first purchase for $9 and the items were of nice quality. A month ago I got a pair of shoes but my favorite purchase is my sweater.

Hello Rufaida,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I've been with JustFab for a year now and I've been happy with the quality of the items I've purchased from them. Some has great quality, but I had some items that the leather fabric creased and had weird spots that made it look fake. The most annoying thing about JustFab is that they charge your card when you don't send thank you at the beginning or you don't find something. You end up having a $40 credit on your account which is fine for the most part, but when they have deals like a 40% off sale, it doesn't apply to you when you're using your credit which is terrible because it's still your money. A few months ago, they had a buy one get one deal and I was excited about it. I found a few pairs that I liked because I had about two credit on there, then when I went to check out, it said that I couldn't use my credit. So I had to cancel my purchase. It's pointless to have a credit on your account.

Hello Brandi,

We truly apologize for your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A representative from our member service team will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: March 29, 2018

Just before Christmas, there was a really good deal going on at JustFab and I really liked the shoes that were advertised in their ad. So, I gave them a try. Since becoming a member, I've taken advantage of their two for $39 offer. I've been pretty happy with the quality of the items and impressed with the choices given to me by my style expert. I'm satisfied with their service and would definitely recommend JustFab.

Hello Payton,

It is our desire to keep you satisfied with our services, unique styles and good quality at the affordable price. You are our inspiration for doing our very best. Thank you and remember; we value you!

Original review: March 29, 2018

When I first signed up with JustFab, I got two pairs of boots for $39. It was easy to find the style I was looking for and my style expert suggested items to me regularly. For every time I'd buy I would also get VIP points which I have used as discounts. However, whenever I'd purchase things, they were out of stock. Also, the two pairs of stilettos I got from JustFab are a bit uncomfortable and need more cushion. I won't recommend those.

Other than that, everything was great. I like all the boots that I've purchased as they're very stylish and the quality is nice. The boots are also comfortable and I have one pair of boots that ought to have heels, so they could be more cushioned because they were just flat on the feet. I'll tell my friends to get JustFab because they're less expensive. I had to cancel my membership around November last year, though, because I already bought a lot of shoes and I don't use JustFab all the time.

Hello Aileen,

Original review: March 28, 2018

As a consumer, we generally have standards that we expect the companies we use to adhere to, with respect to returns and billing issues. Each month, I "SKIP THE MONTH" using JustFab, even if I intend to make a purchase. This is a process I have maintained for years by setting calendar notifications so that I don't forget and get charged.

In March, apparently the SKIP THE MONTH wasn't successful and JustFab charged my account. Not only did my account get charged, but I was charged to a Visa that was not set as my default payment method. This was due to the fact that my default card had expired, but I didn't think anything about updating my payment method, because there were no payments to be had (or so I thought).

After contacting JustFab, I was put in touch with a Sales Consultant who told me they could not do anything about the charge and it was up to my bank to dispute the charge. The sales consultant told me that because of their terms and conditions, they could not offer me a refund. This would never happen at a regular big-box retailer, who stand by their customer service and value their consumers.

Hello Danielle,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.assist you.

Original review: March 28, 2018

JustFab's shipping is precise. When they say they have it shipped within this period, you will receive your goods on time. I've been a member for a year now, and looking for the styles I want have been easy. I like that everything is half and the way they price, too. I mostly get the shoes, and the selection by the expert is not bad. I last purchased I made last January. The quality is good, they are reliable and I recommend them.

Hello Edith,

Thank you for writing a review! We love being able to provide the service that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience!

Original review: March 28, 2018

JustFab is convenient. You can just go online and then there's just one flat fee. The free shipping also is a perk. Plus you get your credit every month and you may or may not use it but sometimes you'll forget. Then you'll have five credits and what woman doesn't want to buy five pairs of shoes at one time? I've been buying shoes from them for seven years and I have two free subscriptions of magazines from points that I've accumulated, which is nice.

JustFab is awesome and I've referred so many people to them. When you first sign up, you can pick your style, if you like flats or heels. Then you select several different styles and you have a boutique. So every month, I go to my boutique and look and see if there's anything that I like. I usually shop from my boutique and that stuff that they've already picked out for me. Sometimes the styles are right on but sometimes there's nothing that's really of interest to me. Month per month, my style changes and sometimes I don't even shop from my boutique. I'll venture out and look at other styles that they have.

You can't find stuff that's cheaper than $39.95 and the shoes are okay. But I'm not gonna pay $39.95 for some stuff, like a shirt that isn't really name brand, when I can go somewhere else and get it cheaper. I don't feel it's worth it. That is what has made me veer off from buying other items from them. But the quality of the shoes is awesome and the cost fits the quality.

Hello Andrea,

The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of members like you, who faithfully like our items. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with JustFab! We always welcome the opportunity to improve our products and services.

JustFab.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFab, a part of TechStyle Fashion Group, is an online retailer that sells women’s shoes, clothes and handbags. JustFab Inc., which includes some other brands, has more than four million members and operates in 10 countries. The website only sells its own brand, which LA-based designers produce in response to members’ shopping habits and style quizzes.

• Membership: Customers can make a one-time order, or they can sign up for a JustFab membership to save money. Membership is free, but customers commit to either placing an order or confirming that they wish to skip an order every month. Membership helps the company reduce costs through a decreased advertising budget and a loyal customer base.

• Social media: All of the JustFab brands have an active social media presence. Consumers can find them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. Customers can search for #FabForAll and #JustFabIt to see how other shoppers are styling JustFab items.

• Size options: JustFab shoes are available in sizes 5.5 to 11, so those who wear hard-to-find sizes will be able to choose between many styles. Not every shoe is available in every extended size. Some boots are available in standard and wide-calf sizes.

• Shipping: All orders over $39 ship for free in the contiguous United States. Items with free shipping arrive in 4-10 business days; rush shipping is available for an additional fee.

• Returns: Unsatisfied customer can return items for membership or store credit for free, or they can exchange for another item for free. JustFab charges a restocking fee for customers who would prefer a refund. Return shipping is free for those in the contiguous United State, and all others will pay a flat rate shipping fee.

• Best for: Fashionistas, busy adults and professionals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs