Consumer Reviews

I love the service and the shoes are always gorgeous. My only complaint would be on some of the stilletos the sole for the heel comes off really fast. They usually pack an extra one in the box, but I think that they need to grip a little better. Also they should make the shoes a with soles that aren't fabric so you don't slide everywhere. Other than that I love it.

I have had JustFab for about two years now, and it is one of the best shoe websites out there. I have gotten a few pairs of shoes and they are all the perfect size, the only time I was not satisfied was when one of my sandals was missing the clip at the end to 'lock' my sandals. It was also my mistake for not returning them, but I made it work. Also, their shoe selection is great and so is the prices. I LOVE JustFab, I don't think I will ever cancel my subscription!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

To date I have loved all of the shoes I have gotten from the site but shipping seems to take a long time. This order was purchased on the 8th but did not ship until the 14th and was not received until the 18th the day I was suppose to receive it changed 2 times

I totally love JustFab, when I needed to buy something every month this was the site to shop at. All the items I purchased were beautiful and fit great. I'm a plus size girl so shoes and clothes are hard to find and this was the place to shop.

Will recommend to my friends and family like shopping on your site. Like the selection of boots and booties. Pleased to be able to order clothing on your site. I also order a purse in my last order I've had so many compliments on it. Will be ordering from Just Fab again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered my item on 9/5/17. It didn't ship til 9/14/17 and I didn't receive my item til 9/16/17. I'm very disappointed in the time it took to ship my item. Because of this delay I will think twice before placing another order even though I love my item. It took way too long to get here! Besides that issue I'm satisfied with my purchase.

Hello Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Samar

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

Love these new boots. Description was accurate and the sizing was perfect. They only took a few days to arrive. Love JustFab. I recommend JustFab to anyone who wants the collection of boots and shoes at great prices.

Hello Disiree,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy with your purchase and our services. Hope you have a Fabulous day! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Samar

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

I liked the shoes that JustFab had on sale. I also liked that I have the option of canceling or skipping my request if I don't have it in my budget that month. I bought a backpack from them and I like it. I wear it every day. However, the shoes are just for one genre of women and there's nothing too edgy items on there. Just a lot of businesswomen clothes. I'm a big person and I wish there were more bolder pieces in the website.

Hello Alexandria,

Thanks for the shout out! We're glad you enjoy our unique styles. At JustFab, we always try to provide the best possible service for our members.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

My granddaughter loves JustFab but she’s only 12. We've been shopping there for about a year now and she always had a good deal on stuff. There's a lot of selections and their products are quality items. We’d recommend them to a friend. They're a great online place and we're very satisfied.

Hello Jessica,

Wow! Thanks for the great feedback! JustFab promises to provide high quality products for you as well as outstanding member service. Thank you and we are always happy to serve you.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I placed an order for a pair of boots and was extremely pleased with the speed of delivery and the boots are fantastic! Exactly as shown and very comfortable. I was so happy with my order that I placed a second order for another pair of boots the next day. I was pleased with that order as well and the boots are super cute! Definitely glad I joined JustFab's VIP!

Hello Natalie,

Thank you for trusting us! We're glad that you're satisfied with the item you received. Together with our professional team, we promise to do our very best to cater every FABshionista needs of our members like you! Have a fabulous day!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

This was the first time I've ordered from them. They were great. Size was available. Shipping was on time not like other sites. I'll order again from them. Can't wait for my next order to come in. Boots were wonderful.

Hello Katherine,

Amazing! Thank you for trusting us to be your source for top quality boots. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation and are especially grateful for doing business with you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price! Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I was going to order black tall boots but there weren't any in my size so I ended up with tall ox blond and tall taupe. I love them both. Gorgeous and they fit. I really like the ease of ordering and how quickly they arrived. Thank you again. I will order again once more black boots in my size are back in stock!

Hello Nordia,

The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of members like you, who faithfully like our items. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. Hope to hear more from you in the future! happy shopping!

Ivy

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I've been a JustFab member for over 3 years. They offer good deals and alert me when they have new arrivals of items coming in. Plus, the customer service is nice. Sometimes they give me a free magazine and sometimes they have different things I can order as an add-on. I get it really, really cheap as opposed to the original price. The style experts suggest items that appeal to me about 65% or 70% of the time and the quality of the items has improved a lot. It wasn't as great before, but it has been better. I also love the fact that they don't label their packs on the outside.

Hello Tyecia,

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Member satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and we value your trust in JustFab. We couldn't be any happier with this lovely feedback! We hope you will always enjoy the convenience, quality, and affordability of our items! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Ivy

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I saw JustFab at ShoeDazzle so I chose to purchase from them. I'm a member for a couple of months now and it's pretty easy to find the styles I like. I also look at the suggestions of their style expert but for the most part, I would go search on my own. They only give me a select few, anyway, then it's way more to choose from them. But I like the discounts like the two for $39.95 promo and the free shipping. So far, the items I got are of excellent quality and don't look cheap. My favorite one is a pair of boots. I just ordered two more pairs from them, one is black and the other is silver. They had the $30-off today, so they brought my total to $58. I was cool with that since it's about $25 per shoe and you can't beat that. I'd shop with them again.

Hello Antonia,

We are so fortunate to have members like you who continuously admire our products. Thank you for your remarkable review! We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I must say I have no complaints about the shoes I've ordered. They fit to size and looked adorable. The short romper I purchased fits comfortable and I am glad to say I received many compliments about it. Oh, I did purchased a pair of sunglasses that are strong and fashionable.

Hello Precious,

We are glad that you are satisfied with the item you purchased. Rest assured that we will continue on providing unique and new styles for members like you. We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

My mom shops with JustFab and because of the two-for-29 deal they had, I bought flat shoes with bows on the top and they're cute. I'm getting a lot of compliments on them. The selections are nice and I like the quality. Also, finding an item is easy. Some styles that I like didn't have my size, but I found another.

Hello Alexandra,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve our services. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our member service team will email you shortly to help you out.

Ivy

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

I was browsing JustFab and there was an item that I found cute. And then I noticed there was a special promotion for new members so I went ahead and finished the job. JustFab is a great idea and I like the convenience of it. It’s all well-organized and practical. The selections are very nice. It’s what I see in most places and it’s definitely current trends. But the shoes weren’t all that I expected. The quality was a little bit disappointing. I've heard from other friends who purchased that the shoes, accessories, and clothes fell apart after a few uses. So, it's good for someone who's looking for day to day things that could be swapped and worn a month later. But someone who's looking for everyday kind of stuff, things that are much sturdy, maybe a little bit disappointed.

Hello Nicole,

Thank you for your remarkable review! We always strive for 100%-member satisfaction, so we are so happy to hear that you are loving your JustFab purchase! Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Ivy

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I really liked the shoes on JustFab and it’s very easy to find items I was looking for on their website. It’s also nice to have your own boutique there to help you figure what your style is. The selections given to me by the style expert were great. I’ve been a member for almost a year now and my experience has been great and the product has exceeded my expectations.

Hello Amy,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members. Because of your trust and love to us; we are always inspired of giving you high quality items at an affordable price!

Ivy

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I have been a member of JustFab.com for three years. I liked their clothes, as well as their special offers. The selection given by my style expert was good too. Overall, I had an excellent experience and the quality of items I purchased from JustFab.com has been great.

Hello Bonita,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for members like you! If you ever need anything, our member services representatives are available 24/7 at 1-866-337-0906.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I like JustFab.com a lot. They are absolutely fabulous. But because I am on social security, I have an extremely limited budget so when I get a chance to get something for me as a 55-year-old, I get ecstatic. And I don’t have to worry about me being in season, or somebody else just looking like me because my accessories are the best. I choose to purchase from JustFab because of the pricing, and because they occasionally have sales. I have been a member for less than a year and it’s been very easy to find what I’m looking. For special offers, I’ve got a nice stiletto pair of Napper shoes, which is very hard to find. I got the pair for $7.95. Before that, I had wedge heels because my doctors preferred them to flats. It has something to do with my kidney transplant. They say flat shoes affected the weight on my feet.

I was very happy with my purchases, especially the wedge. I also bought two heels. One was on a plaid, like navy and white and they have a ballerina strap around the ankles. Another was peach, which is close to my alumni color and very hard to find. I put my hands on a pair today and wore a navy blue dress. I took pictures and posted them on Facebook and someone was asking where I got those shoes from. You never know who is watching. So far, I’m satisfied with the selections given by my style expert. I have also been recommending them to friends. But sometimes, I don’t find enough selections on flat sandals. I’m a South Florida girl and I like comfortable shoes and for my pedicure to look nice.

The only thing that I do not like is them wanting to deduct money every single month. I like to shop when I get money or I do well in my business. Because I have a certain standard of look for myself professionally. It’s huge for me, so that’s where I go. I also see that they have added other things like athletic wear. If I was interested, I can understand. But it makes the site look a little busy. I have been in business for 26 years and I do so many different things but I only do limited amount when I publicize because you don’t want to overwhelm your customers. That is how I stay afloat. The sooner you give them too many options, they go brain-dead. But I do like the items that they have upgraded on the site as well. It’s the specific shoes that you like to wear.

Overall, my experience with JustFab was easy. And then, even if I don’t use it, I let my daughter shop. She’s a college girl and has problems with her longer feet. She wears size 11 or 12 shoes and that’s a big issue. When they have larger sizes at Macy's, no 27-year-old would want to wear those. They look like old lady shoes. She wants something that’s nice at college for her age.

Hello Evelyn,

Thank you for your compliment! We are glad that you are satisfied with the styles we have in JustFab. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so representative from our member service team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

My experience with JustFab has been great. I'm a shoe fanatic and my daughters were well aware of JustFab. They both happened to be here when I got my first box and I could barely get it opened since they were hurrying me to see what I got. The things that I have ordered have arrived on time and I have loved the shoes that I have received. So far, they have been steady. I would prefer real suede to the cotton suede that I've been getting but for high-fashion shoes, I don't even have to go into that cost because they look real good. However I've misled my style expert by taking a higher heel than I would use, that I'm beginning not to prefer my high heels anymore. They're not as comfortable at this age so I have to redo that. Other than that, everything's been spot on.

Hello Olajumoke,

Thank you for the nice words that you said about JustFab. We truly appreciate and reviews like these that makes us want to improve our products and services even more! We have a very dedicated member support team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Ivy

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I found good things on the site that I really like for myself. I was able to navigate it and it was easy and the selections were nice. I loved the bag I bought in August although one of the screws came out from the handle of the bag. I tried to fix it but I have to recheck if the nut that I found is from the bag. I’ve been a VIP member for a month and I loved it.

Hello Amy,

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with Fabletics! We always welcome the opportunity to improve our products and services. Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with Fabletics! We always welcome the opportunity to improve our products and services.

Samar

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I've been a member of JustFab for two years now and my favorite purchase is my gray boots. I'm a VIP but I rarely get to take advantage of any special offers because if I leave money in my account and don’t use it immediately, then I can't use any of the benefits. However, it's usually easy to find what I want in JustFab and then have it delivered. I usually know what I want and go look myself because even when I put in flats, that’s not what's recommended for me. Plus I can't wear heels so the selections given have not been helpful to me. For $40, I'm not going to get fine leather but the shoes have held up okay. But the free stuff that they offer is usually pointless crap. The earrings have missing pieces. I also have a dress that has a hole on it, but it's in the seam and I could totally fix it.

Hello Brooke,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy with our stylish products and services. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Samar

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

It was very easy to find different styles and I really like that you can change the selections if you need to. I bought a green khaki jacket that’s a little bit long a few weeks ago. I also have a long maroon dress that's sleeveless, and it has pinstripes in it. It's really flowy and I wear it all the time. I'm really surprised about the quality. I actually didn't know if it was going to be good or not. But even my mom saw a few of my dresses and my jacket, and she's like, "Wow, this is really great quality." So, I've been really happy with that. But I had to return my first purchase because one of the shoes didn't fit. So I returned it and they gave me credit on my account. All in all, it's been pretty good so far with JustFab.

Hello Megan,

Thank you for writing a review! We always like hearing from our members. We’re happy to hear that you’re satisfied with our services. Your comments help us know what we can do better. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Ivy

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

JustFab's prices were reasonable and I like the styles that they had. I purchased from their clearance sales and the items were around 20% off or have a buy one, get one deal. Their style expert knew my style well, but most of their heels were super high. So, there were a couple that I had to send back because I couldn't walk in them. The quality of the clothes was good but I also bought a pair of shoes and I have only worn it twice and the strap broke. I never sent them back because it's too much of a hassle to get it inside boxes and send it back.

Hello Melissa,

This is awesome to hear! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Ivy

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

It was easier to find stuff that I like on the JustFab site. They ask what styles I like and the selection that the style expert gave me was good. I bought some boots and the quality is good. I will recommend them to a friend.

Hello Michelle,

We sincerely apologize if you are not satisfied with the fit of your item. We will be contacting you within 24-48 hours to help you further.

Sherry

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I like JustFab's products and it's easy to find what I'm looking for in their selections. I've been a member for seven years and I like that I'm able to buy shoes as a member. My favorite purchase is a pair of boots, but I have to return the pair of shoes I ordered last month because they are too small. Even though they are my size, I couldn't put my foot inside of them. Other than that, I've had a good experience with JustFab.

Hello Audrey,

Wow, this is awesome to hear you are loving your purchase and our stylish products. It is our desire to keep you satisfied with our services, unique styles and good quality at the affordable price. You are our inspiration in doing our very best. Thank you and remember; we value you!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I've been with JustFab for five years now. The free shipping got me to purchase from them and it was super simple to find items I was looking for. Once I bought a few from them, all the trends and styles that I have are always at the top of the list when I'm searching. I like that it's easy to skip a month if I don't buy anything. They're set up on the auto-draft and typically, I don't like those, but their site makes it easy enough and I get a reminder at the first of the month to skip. I usually take advantage of their special offers anytime they have it such as the buy one get one half off or two for one. Their style experts are good and I love the selections they give to me.

Most of the shoes I got from them are comfortable and good quality. I like them and they're shoes that I wear. I work in an office, so I wear the shoes for 10 hours. I can wear them all day and they don't hurt my feet. I wore the red winter booties I got from them until they were worn out and they're my favorite purchase. I also bought blue flayed booties a couple of months ago. Overall, JustFab is super convenient and affordable.

Hello Katie,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we deeply appreciate your review to constantly improve more our services. We couldn't be any happier with this lovely feedback! We hope you will always enjoy the convenience, quality, and affordability of our items! We are so fortunate to have members like you who continuously admire our products. We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. A representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Ivy

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I was a member of JustFab since 2010. I was looking for a pair of heels for a party and had gone to Vanity, Charlotte Russe and shopped all over but I wanted a specific color and style, and JustFab was able to provide it for me. Depending on the time of the year, they are good about trying to find the best style or fit even if it's a dress or anything. But they do the job as far as pulling items that I've ordered before that were similar. Even if I'm looking for a certain color, I can pull up 30 different pairs of shoes that are in that color. Sometime in the fall or around my birthday, I get a free pair of shoes. They send me the gift card and I get $50 off so I jump on it or when the footies come out, I order a pair of those every year.

I've jumped on a lot of the deals such as $10 or $15 dresses and I've done it quite often. I build up VIPs if I haven’t ordered in months but it's frustrating that I'm paying $39.95 a month for the VIP and they come up with a $15 promotion for a dress and charge me one VIP for it. Whereas if I paid cash, I would only be paying $15. So I ended up ordering a whole set because it was all on sale. Therefore, I didn’t use my VIP thing and ended up paying in cash plus I had VIP things built up.

The overall quality of their product in relation to the price is great. But there are some instances where I've had to return some shoes because they're so tall even though they’re cute. I'm 5'9 already, so I put a heel on me and I'm towering over everybody. When I'm looking at a wedge, I want more of a three to four inch at the most but some of what they have is more of a six-inch wedge. I also have a couple of sweater dresses, and by far are my favorite. I wore them all winter and it's great because I can wash and hang them to dry. They don't shrink and the quality of the product is nice. I also have a lucky $100 boots that I wear but I got a good discount because I used to work for the company. I know that the boots I order from them are only going to last a season but I'm only paying $40 so I'm not going to be upset when I got a scuff on them or stepped in a puddle.

It’s a nice thing that I can mix up my wardrobe and my shoes as the season change based on the price versus if I get a pair of lucky shoes or boots that I’ll have for the rest of the season. I recommend them to other people and tell them I've gotten good service from JustFab. I have my sisters and several friends order from them. They're always accommodating whenever I call and it's great because I get a person on the phone versus talking to a computer. Overall, it's a great company and I like that I can cancel by the fifth and not have to be an ordering member every month if I don't have the finances. They have excellent quality and I love the free shipping.

Hello Berna,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members. Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Ivy

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

I bought shoes in JustFab because of their prices. It's straightforward and I didn't have a problem locating items. I’m a VIP member for a year and I like that we get lower prices. The only special offer I took was a pair of shoes for $15 which was off the price. The style experts were good and I liked the selections they gave. They were the ones I would select myself as well. They have good quality items. The customer service was good and they were helpful whenever I needed to return items. It’s easy and efficient and I would definitely recommend them.

JustFab Company Profile