4.05/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

JustFab (www.JustFab.com) is the leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience. With over 15 million members worldwide, JustFab offers on-trend and high quality styles for an affordable price. Members of JustFab have exclusive access to special offers, content and a personalized selection of styles. There is no commitment to purchase every month.

VIP members can use the “Skip the Month” feature between the 1st and 5th of every month and will not have to purchase an item or credit. VIP members who do not skip the month will receive a JustFab credit of $39.95 that they can use whenever they want. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 16, 2017

5045 JustFab Consumer Reviews

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I like the styles at JustFab. They are easy to find and they have affordable prices for the styles that I like. I already know what I have in mind and find what I wanted through the style expert, though I only use them sometimes. I've been a regular member for two years but I canceled my VIP membership as I didn’t have the funds to pay for it. But when I initially started the VIP, I got the first item at a discounted price. Two years ago, I got knee-high boots that I liked. They were a bit too small but I was able to wear it out. They ended up ripping since they were old. I got some black heels with my most recent purchase. I used the online chat to cancel my VIP and I called customer service as I misplaced my password. Overall, JustFab has quality items and I recommended them to others already.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I like boots, shoes and sandals and have heard about JustFab through my niece. Their designs are good and they have nice-looking shoes. My latest purchase from them was a pair of boots, and the next one will be for Christmas.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I scrolled through the JustFab website and it was pretty easy to look for the style that I wanted. I ordered shoes from them but they didn't fit. So I returned the shoes and got new ones. It went smoothly.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

JustFab had a deal where I could get my first pair for $10 and what woman could say no to that. They’re a very trendy website and I got some good things. I didn't pay a lot for them but the quality is good. There was a deal, so I got two new cute pairs of shoes that I love and that I’ve worn a lot of so far. Also, I talked to their customer service multiple times and they were great. However, having to pay monthly for a website is a little weird. I’m a college student and I can’t afford that. I was going to cancel my membership because it’s a bit too expensive for me when I don’t need to buy anything monthly. Other than that, JustFab was easy, fun and great. I'd recommend them to people because they can do one purchase and they can easily cancel it if they want to and I’ve done that a few times.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

My friend usually orders her shoes from JustFab so I decided to give it a try. It was very easy to find my style, and when I signed up, my first pair of shoes was $10. Also when I signed up, they showed me different types of shoes that I may like. I clicked the wedges and then I went through all the heels and chose the one that I liked. Also, the selections from the style expert were gorgeous and I loved them. It was like they already knew what I liked or would have. The heels I bought were very pretty and had excellent quality. I canceled my membership some months ago but JustFab is an amazing company.

Hello Jessica,

We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service to our members. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we will strive to improve our member's satisfaction.

Ivy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I've been a member of JustFab for a year now and I can skip the month and then whenever I'm ready I can buy again. I like that they have suggestions on their site. It gives me ideas and they also send e-mails to remind me if something is on sale. But if they give you like $10 off I was never able to use it because there is a timing on that one. The last purchase I got from JustFab were three pairs of boots and I love them. I'm very satisfied with JustFab overall.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I saw cute, different brands of shoes that caught my eye but I was looking for a certain kind of shoes and JustFab had them. I liked the idea that it was half-off on the first purchase so I got the boots with laces on the front. The shoes have good quality and I wear them a lot but they were too big for my feet at first so I had to break into them to get used to it. I also purchased a pair of black, Leona high heels. They are really cute and I wear a size 9 but they’re too small. I had to get a new pair at size 10 but it was too big. I called JustFab to say I had to get it at 9½. The customer service rep was really helpful and they were able to exchange it easily.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I bought two pairs of shoes from JustFab, one of which was $39 and the other one practically free. I signed up in the regular lane, then all of a sudden they started charging me a monthly amount of $60. I called them to find out what happened and they told me that I was on a program where if I pay monthly, I can get any shoe I like practically free. I told them that that was great but I don't buy shoes often and I requested to be removed from it since I didn't choose to be put on that. I'm satisfied because I got my product but I was not happy with the customer service and the fact that I was not notified of being put in their program.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I was on Instagram and I saw this incredible deal with these gorgeous shoes at $8. They were so beautiful and I've happy with JustFab ever since. In the beginning, they gave us options for the office or for an everyday look, which I enjoyed. Right now, their options are still there, but I just liked that that was something I could see in there when I first logged on. So, that having changed is something that I miss. I also really liked all of the shoes. The only thing that I would wish of the shoes is that for them to have more grip added to the heels. In general, I've really enjoyed their clothing items. The fall and winter clothing is the best that I've seen. I also enjoyed the clothes in the early spring. However, I wasn't a big fan of the summer selections.

The necklaces that I've bought so far haven't been too great. Some of the rhinestones on the first necklace I bought were missing. The second one I bought melted in shipping, which was terrible. That month, I was working hours that didn't work with the post office, and so I wasn't able to ship them back to get anything in return which was a little disappointing. Ever since then, I haven't been willing to purchase another necklace. But I enjoy their VIP perks. Sometimes they send me little items or offers in the mail which I enjoy. I've used the hair products ones the most because they made sure to get cruelty-free products, which is something that I value. JustFab has been perfect. They have been extremely helpful with shopping. It's been very convenient and I've been pleased. I tell all of my friends about it.

Hello Brenda,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future! Let us make it up to you! representative from our member service team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I was on the Shoe Dazzle site and I found JustFab. They have a selection of mostly for plus sizes and so I decided to purchase from them. I’ve been with them for about a year now and I like the convenience of it, being able to shop online. I’d click on new items there and if I'm looking for a certain something, like a pair of pants, I'd click on that. It's easy finding items and they have a wide selection of my size but they need more variety. They have the same items on the website for quite a while, it doesn't change up very frequently. But I've been real happy with everything I've gotten from them. Sometimes, the sizing seems a little off. I got one style of pants, they were really in one size and they were really big. And then, I got a different style of pants in the same size and they were really small. I know that has to do with whether they’re manufactured in different brands and stuff but that can be frustrating.

Hello Karen,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I called to cancel my subscription because I was not satisfied with my order. The boots I ordered stated they would fit and they did not. The women asked me if I would stay if she gave me a $10 credit. I said sure and she never gave it to me. I want out.

Hello Christina,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A representative from our member service team contact you shortly.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I was very excited to get my shoes as they were so cute and appeared that they would be comfortable. They were not as there is not any arch support or cushion in the soles. I bought some innersoles to put in them which helped a little, but my feet ache after wearing them a few hours. I would not buy these again and wish I had not signed up to become a member knowing that I have to buy more shoes. BTW I bought two pairs and they both had little to no support.

Hello Cheryl,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our member service team will email you within 48 hours.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I've been a consumer for two years already. I saw a commercial and now both my sister and I have accounts with JustFab. My first purchase was simple and my best purchase overall were the over-the-knee boots recommended by one of my friends. However, I'm looking to cancel my membership because I found it difficult to work with the customer service team in regards to the return that I placed. And it's been taking quite some time to just issue a refund. I shipped the merchandise. I called JustFab before and I've also used most recently the Facebook messaging customer service of JustFab but it hasn't been a smooth process. At least one item in the last two purchases that I've made is defective. I'm going to start going into retail stores to figure it out because I haven't had a great success online.

If JustFab gets the option to use Facebook as one of the customer service outlets, it would be good to have a response within 24 hours. The turnaround time I see has been a little over 24 hours in some instances. There are times where I receive a response right away but it's been taking longer the past few experiences. I got a size wide, a wide-width boot that’s why I’m returning the last order. The pictures showed the normal size, but when I got it, it looked completely different in the picture. It might be helpful to have a picture of both wide and narrow shoe if they are different from that way like this shoe completely looks different than how they were depicted online. So, if there's ever an instance where you've purchased the size wide in a pair of shoe and it looked vastly different, they should have the picture available online.

Hello Karishma,

We truly apologize about your experience! We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. A representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I've been a JustFab member for three months now. I signed up because of their deals. I also like the variety of shoes they have. I was able to get a nice pair of boots for $10 in one of their sales. The selections given to me by their style expert have also been perfect.

Hello Taylor,

Awesome! Thank you for the shout out! We're so glad that everything worked out for you. We here at JustFab try our best to provide the best service and unique style at an affordable price! Have a great day!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I have been a VIP member of JustFab for about four years. I am still a broke college student, but the sales they have for VIP's allow me to purchase great quality clothes, shoes and accessories that I wouldn't normally be able to afford. And JustFab is probably the ONLY retailer that has jeans that fit me perfectly. Consider me a life-long member!

Hello Zoe,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for every member!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Ordered two pair of boots, one fit one did not but they fit my daughter so it was a win. Love the boots. The shipping was a bit slow but the price was right. I will definitely order more items in the future.

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We always like to know what our members are thinking so we know where to improve. If you ever need anything, let us know! We’re available 24/7 by phone and Live Chat.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I keep trying to cancel my membership with the customer online chat, but every time I go on it, it says the chat is closed even though I go on it during different times during the day. I am trying to cancel my membership because I do not have the money to pay $40 a month for it.

Hello Baileigh,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A representative from our member service team will be in touch within 48 hours.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I love the shoe selection selections that are available. The two shoes that I chose for the Paloma and there was also a boot. The only issue I had is that I requested a wide width at the second shipping and a wide width was not sent. The third time it appears the shoes are wide width; however, it’s not indicated on the shoe box nor the packaging slip. The option to order wide width was unavailable on the online reorder/return page - even if one listed it in the note section... I listed detailed notes yet still did not receive the wide width selections at the second request.

Hello Tandra,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A representative from our member service team will email you shortly to assist you.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Your products look like the clothes advertised. I am so pleased with purchase. The clothes fits perfectly and complements my body shape. The handbag and boots are very nice which I was thinking that I would have to return the items but to my surprise everything fits well.

Hello Fadrian,

Thank you for writing a review! We love being able to provide the service that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

My mom has an account with JustFab. They would always send some very nice things along with my stuff. Their quality is amazing and the boots I've had are great. I would recommend them.

Hello Yasmine,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you! We’re glad your mom and you are enjoying the purchases received from us!

Samar

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I was a JustFab customer for several years. In the beginning their shoes were of decent quality, very cute and worth the $40 a month. Somewhere along the line their manufacturing process changed, and now their shoes are so uncomfortable, cheap, and poorly made. When I decided that I wished to stop receiving shipments, it took four months to get my account canceled. This business model is fantastic, it's such a great idea, unfortunately It suffers from poor quality products. Remember, poorly made shoes will definitely affect the health of your feet in the long run.

Hello Kelli,

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

All my purchases have been quality purchases. From shoes to jeans to tops!!! Everything holds up well and fits to size. I love how easy it is to shop for what I want or need and how there is so much variety! The prices are great and when you hit a sale day... take advantage!!

Hello Kendra,

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

The service with JustFab is just that fabulous. Love that I pick my styles and have a person who selects what maybe be for me. Then I can choose to buy or skip a month but I get to remain a VIP member either way. I love JustFab.

Hello Victoria,

Thank you for the nice words that you said about JustFab. We truly appreciate and reviews like these that makes us want to improve our products and services even more!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I ordered one pair of black boots wide calf... Got regular. Sent them back to exchange. Again did not get wide calf. I'm done. One month I waited for boots that still did not fit. I am done ordering. I will shop elsewhere.

Hello Keeley,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and services. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so representative from our member service team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

JustFab has great sales and I prefer their clothing over their shoes. I've bought a pair of boots and a sweater a month ago and they were good, quality wise. They have great prices but I wish it wasn't a monthly thing that I have to opt in and out of. I hate having to worry about it if I miss opting out every month, I would rather they send me notices of what they have on sale or what their monthly special is.

Hello Richelle,

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

JustFab was something new, different and it was the first time I heard of a service like that. It’s cool and I like the variety, the price and the convenience of buying there. I’ve been a member since 2013 and because of the membership, I get special offers such as two for $39.95. Usually, I already know what I have in mind and I simply search for what I was looking for. There's a lot of options for clothes and they're always adding a variety of things. The delivery is slow compared to other places where I shop but for the most part, the quality of the items I bought is good and for what I paid, I'm satisfied with them. They keep me trendy for an affordable price.

Hello Vanity,

Thank you for trusting us! Together with our professional team, we promise to do our very best to cater every FABshionista needs of our members like you! Have a fabulous day!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

One of my co-workers buys shoes from JustFab and I too have been their member for a year now. But these couple of months, I started buying shoes like crazy. I don't have time to go shopping now in the stores but I could just do it online while I'm at work which is easier. JustFab has good prices and discounts going on and sometimes good deals too. They always send me emails to let me know the deals that they have. The product quality is good too although one of the heels that I recently bought, the inside of it is coming off. But I haven't followed up on that as I’m one of those people who doesn't like to complain about stuff and get taken advantage a lot.

Hello Vanessa,

We are glad that you are satisfied with the item you purchased. Rest assured that we will continue on providing unique and new styles for members like you. We hope you will always have a fabulous experience with us in the future!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I signed up for JustFab because I found a cute pair of boots and wanted the cheaper price of being a VIP member. I received the boots and found them incredibly uncomfortable and small so I sent them back. Since then I have checked several time and not once found shoes I liked. So I continued to skip the month. This task was often easy to forget and I can very close to being charged for the membership despite the fact I have not once found a pair of shoes I've liked. I tried on three occasions to cancel my membership twice through chat and once on the phone and every time had to give up after leaving it on hold or waiting for half an hour. I was charged the membership fee, because I forgot to skip the month and again tried to cancel it to no avail. I am incredibly dissatisfied and would like my account canceled. I would not recommend to anyone to sign up or purchase apparel from the site.

Hello Anna,

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

First and foremost - this is a real review. I understand how JF works, am a subscription member. I actually hold Diamond Elite Status - or whatever the highest level is. The service is quickly declining at JF. I used to have two accounts (by mistake). I closed one of them over a year ago. Suddenly - out of nowhere, JF started charging the closed account again. How is this even possible??? I was able to resolve the issue w/ customer service; but it still took an hour to convince them to refund me when it was their error. There were no apologies for the issue - nor was there any concern AT ALL. They were charging an account w/o authorization. Is this really how far you guys have sunk? I have been a loyal customer for years. I get at least one if not two pairs of shoes a month. I give referrals. Charging customers out of the blue??? Not cool. Shady.

Hello Delilah,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A representative from our member service team will email you within 48 hours.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I bought two dresses from JustFab three or four years ago and it seemed cheap enough. I've also ordered two pairs of boots. They are both cute. One of the pairs is my absolute favorite and I get tons of compliments on them. Their price was good and it's all about the quality of the shoes. I hate to buy shoes but I would order from JustFab again.

Hello Kandice,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

JustFab Company Information