Get Started

2. Shopping
  3. Shoes Online

4.4/5 (516 ratings)

About JustFab

JustFab is a leading fashion-subscription eCommerce site and fashion brand that offers members a customized online shopping experience and a "First Style for $10" special. At mostly $39.95 an item for VIP members, JustFab offers high-fashion looks at affordable prices, and shipping is free for all orders over $39.95. The company has more than 15 million members worldwide and offers on-trend and high-quality styles for an affordable price.

Pros

• Special first-purchase discount
  • Free shipping for VIP members
  • Personalized style quiz
  • Discounts for VIP members

Cons

• Must pause to avoid monthly charge
  • Credits do not apply to sale items

Bottom Line

JustFab is a smart investment for those who want to keep up with fashion at a discount. Membership terms should be carefully considered, but JustFab can save you a ton of money on the latest trends.

Top JustFab Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Verified

I really like JustFab. I order from them every few months when they drop the two for sales... I love shoes. I order probably six new pairs every season. I range from flats, to wed...

Verified

I like the styles JustFab has and their price. I became a member and I like that I could order what I want and it would come to my house. I don't have to worry about going outside...

What is JustFab?

JustFab is a popular fashion subscription and fashion platform that offers styles at about 30% off retail price. The company provides a highly customized shopping experience with high-quality fashion. It also offers a handy style quiz to match you with your best JustFab options, and it provides a discount for all shoes for your first purchase.

How does JustFab work?

JustFab offers items for sale, but you need to become a VIP member to get the most from the experience. If you’re a member, the company sends you a personal boutique on the first day of the month that has curated items based on your style and preferences. VIP membership costs $39.95 a month, but that cost is credited to your monthly purchases.

VIP members also get special perks like free shipping and special discounts on JustFab’s affordable fashions.

How much is JustFab?

The JustFab VIP membership is $39.95 per monthly, but this membership cost is directly credited to you. You can use this credit to buy an on-trend piece of fashion from your personal boutique or save it for a future purchase.

You can avoid being charged by visiting your online boutique or your account options and selecting the “Skip this Month” option before the 5th of the month (when the subscription is charged). You can also shop JustFab even if you aren’t a member, although you won’t receive the same good deals without the VIP membership.

Many of JustFab’s items are $39.95, which is the cost of a VIP member’s monthly credit.

JustFab FAQ

Is JustFab worth it?
Justfab is a great option for fashion gurus who like to stay on top of style. The VIP membership is an affordable option to freshen up your wardrobe every month.
How much is the JustFab VIP membership?
The VIP membership is $39.95 per month, but that goes into your account as a direct credit to use on an item of your choice.
What are JustFab credits?
Your membership fee becomes a credit that you can use on an item each month.
Can you cancel JustFab after the first month?
Yes, you can cancel JustFab after only one month by calling or using their live chat feature.
Are JustFab shoes good quality?
JustFab’s shoes are great quality at a discounted price.

Is JustFab legit?

Treat yourself to a JustFab membership for quality items at a much lower cost, but be sure to read the terms and services before signing up. If you frequently shop for new clothing, shoes and accessories, JustFab gives you a convenient option to receive a monthly curated selection to expand your wardrobe. Any membership platform can be tricky, but JustFab is a great way to keep up on the trends.

JustFab Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFab.com?

Original review: May 2, 2021

I was with JustFab before when it was Just Shoes then I stopped doing it and started back up because they have more things to choose from. I do most of my shopping online, so the fact that it's online, I like that if I don't like an item, I can just return it. So far, with what I've gotten, the quality seems okay. I have not had them long enough to really tell how they stand up to washing though. Sometimes, I don't want that monthly fee on the VIP membership to come out but I just have not read and see how I can suspend it and have it not happen each month if I don't want it to. When it was Just Shoes, I have returned shoes, and I didn't have a problem with the people. Since I started back using again, I haven't returned anything. What I've ordered so far has been what I expected.

Hello Yolanda,

We are sorry to hear that you disliked our VIP Membership terms. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 22, 2021

With JustFab, I like the convenience of having a service that I knew I would be able to have the option of picking a pair of shoes every month or skipping a pair of shoes every month. It was nice. I'm a big fan of the over-the-knee boots. They're pretty good. However, when they start to get into heels that are three inches or higher, they start to get a little painful. They're very cute, but they're not too comfortable. I have other heels that are higher and more comfortable. So, JustFab may want to work on that a little bit.

Sometimes, when I'm going to check out, it won't allow me to use credit even though I have so many. I like the convenience of being able to pick a pair or not pick a pair. I'm one of the people that sometimes, as far as payments, I just decide not to buy a pair of shoes, then I'll just take credit instead. So, I will then go on a binge buy and buy four or five pairs. But at a time when I go in to then use those credits, it won't allow me to, and it'll say I owe so much when I go to checkout. I know that I have so many credits and then I have to call and have it done manually when that shouldn't be the case. If they know that I have the credit and I can see them, it should be a little easier to use them. I love the styles, but there are things they can work on. The ease of checkout isn't great but then the customer service kind of takes it back up a notch because they are very good at making sure you're able to use the credits that are available to you.

Hello Essie,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: March 15, 2021

JustFab has good products and they are cheap sometimes but I don’t like the $39 every month. And when they have things on sale, you have to pay full price if you use the $39. If you decide to take up their sales, you have to pay another extra money. I have a lot of $39 that have not been used because I would rather pay $10 for a pair of shoes on sale from another credit card. Then, I have to remember to skip before the end of the month. If I don’t, they take another $39. So, all the $39 that they have is because I did not remember to skip. The time for the shipment to get here is average as well as the quality of the items. Some of the items are not great but some are not bad because if I didn't like them, I wouldn't order them.

Hello Modupe,

Daniel

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

When I first signed up, they had an offer of $10 for a pair of shoes. Sometimes they have half off or 25% off. The items have great quality. It used to be really, really easy to find item or style that I was looking for in their site. But lately, it seems like they have started to cater to an older crowd. I've had to skip lately because they don't have anything that I liked. But every time I go to ShoeDazzle, they have. So I'm about to cancel my JustFab. I already started with a ShoeDazzle account because they have some more contemporary stuff over there.

Hello Candace,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention about out of stock products. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I purchased six items from JustFab a couple days ago: a navy-blue petticoat, black and white pants, a black pair of pants that tie in the front, a pink trench coat, a white basic button-down shirt, and a cowl-neck navy-blue sweater. I've already worn a couple of the clothes. It was really nice quality. I was pleasantly surprised. I have always just purchased shoes. That was my first clothes purchase and it went well. The only thing that I don't like is that each month, it will come out of my account. And if I forget, it will automatically come out of my account. I don't like it being a subscription type of thing. I hope I could change it so that I don't have to decline it every month. But JustFab is good with giving me my money back if I need it.

Hello Kalaina,

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
    Original review: July 21, 2021

About three months ago, I bought a pair of sandals and the quality was okay. But my favorite is a pair of pumps. I like the color and the style. It used to be that the selection was my favorite thing with being a JustFab member but I don’t like the selection too much now.

Hello Faynita,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention about our products. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: July 18, 2021

JustFab is a nice online store for shoes. The shoes are comfortable at reasonable prices and they sell trendy things. A couple of agents that I've spoken to online for customer service were professional, and I appreciate JustFab's products and their services. They have large sizes up to 10", 11". And the prices are reasonable, especially when you're a member. And even if you're not a member, when they have sales, they have some good items for reasonable prices.

The only thing I notice is that when I find something that I really like, and when I want to purchase it, sometimes, it's out of stock. They would ask me to put it on the Wishlist. I have put some stuff on that, but there never ever was a chance to get any information that the stuff arrived. Also, because I'm already a member, every time I see some good sales going on and I try to buy, it says I'm already a member. But for people that are not registered as members, when the sales are up, they can take advantage of it because they have very reasonable prices for good shoes too.

Hello Sylvia,

Daniel

Original review: July 17, 2021

It's easy to find styles, but I have to send a lot of shoes back. Mostly it would be the wrong size after I have had the exact size that I wear. It fits differently, and then JustrFab sends the wrong size. I wear a size 9 and they either send a 9 1/2 or send one too wide. I'm about to send a pair of sandals back today that is too big. And then I have another shoe that’s too big. If I want to exchange or return, there are no return labels. I have a nice suede coat that I haven't worn. I sent that back, and they sent the right size. I also have some gorgeous boots. The style goes with your age. I like that.

Hello Idella,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: July 16, 2021

I love cute little sandals, flats, and heels. I also like chunky heels and stiletto. Mostly, the quality is pretty good. However, some of the jewelry are not the best. There were some kind of studs that I bought. The variety is silver, gold and the rose gold color. And the backs on those don't work very well so I ended up losing a couple of earrings because they don't close and don't work very well on those earrings. Other than that, the option to skip a month is always helpful. Sometimes, I don't get the email to remind me, but at the end of the day, it’s still good to have.

Hello Ricole,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome any feedback to help us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any concerns you had. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: July 15, 2021

JustFab had a couple of nice shoes that I liked. I have a calendar reminder on the 1st of the month to look at what they have, so that if I don't want it, I can skip it. Not get charged. So, once a month, I get to look at shoes online, which is not a bad thing. A pair of boots are my favorite. The ones that I have worn are excellent quality. Give it a try. You’ll find something you like. As long as you're dutiful and checking in once a month, it saves you money, because you're buying shoes that are worth more than $40.

Hello Audra,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members.

JustFab Company Information